时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | (growling ) | |
[00:26] | ( growling continues ) | |
[00:33] | ( screaming ) | |
[00:41] | Ah, Jeez. | |
[00:45] | All right, guy? | 没事吧,伙计? |
[00:47] | I guess he won’t be eating dinnertonight. | 我看他今晚吃不下晚饭了 |
[00:58] | I think Running Man | 我看死者是在那受到袭击的… |
[00:59] | was attacked up there and then dragged or slid | 然后被拖了过来或滑了下来… |
[01:02] | down here. | |
[01:07] | Look at those wounds. | 你看这些伤口 |
[01:09] | STOKES: He picked the wrong time | 他选择了错误的时间… |
[01:10] | of day to be running alone. | 一个人来这里跑步 |
[01:11] | Dusk is when the animals come out. | 黄昏正是野兽经常出没之时 |
[01:13] | BROWN: Yeah, from what I hear | 没错,我听说… |
[01:15] | they carved out a piece | 他们在开辟公园之时 |
[01:16] | of this valley when they made the park. | 影响了山谷这块 |
[01:17] | Some mountain lion probably didn’t like getting relocated. | 可能是 有些山狮不愿意迁徙吧 |
[01:21] | Mountain lions are brutal. | 山狮兽性十足 |
[01:23] | And smart. | 又非常聪明 |
[01:25] | This one evidently knows how to use a scalpel. | 这一只还甚至聪明到明显 知道如何使用解剖工具 片名:犯罪现场 主演:威廉.彼得森 |
[01:37] | “Who… are you? | “你…到底是谁?” |
[01:39] | “Who, who, who, who? | “谁,谁,谁,谁?” |
[01:43] | “Who… are you? | “你…到底是谁?” |
[01:45] | “Who, who, who, who? | “谁,谁,谁,谁?” |
[01:46] | “l really wanna know | “我真想找出…” |
[01:48] | “Who… are you? | “你…到底是谁?” |
[01:51] | “Oh-oh-oh Who… | “噢,谁…” |
[01:53] | “Come on, tell me who are you, you, you | “快,告诉我你是谁 你是谁” |
[01:56] | Oh, you!” | “你是谁!” |
[02:06] | Catherine. | 凯萨琳 |
[02:09] | What are you doing? | |
[02:11] | The carnival case. | 游艺团命案那宗案子… |
[02:13] | -I’m taking it. -The carnival case? | -我来办吧 -游艺团命案? |
[02:14] | A six-year-old girl died on a ride | 华盛顿那来了个游艺团… |
[02:16] | at the carnival over on Washington. | 有个六岁的女孩在 乘坐里面的缆车时发生了命案 |
[02:19] | The paperwork’s on your desk. | 案件详文在你桌面 |
[02:20] | Did you straighten up my office while you were in there? | 你帮我清理了我办公室? |
[02:22] | You think I overstepped? | 不行? |
[02:24] | These people come to town | 这些游艺团的人游来荡去 |
[02:26] | they commit crimes and they leave. | 犯下罪行便走 |
[02:28] | I just want to get there before the carnival moves on. | 我只是想在 那游艺团离开之前赶过去 |
[02:30] | Okay. Take Sara with you. | 好吧 你让莎拉跟你一起去吧 |
[02:33] | She’s meeting me there. | 她会在那里和我会合的 |
[02:36] | BROWN: So, Doc | 验尸官… |
[02:38] | how big of a cat are we actually dealing with here? | 我们这只凶”猫”有多大啊? |
[02:41] | We’re not. | 我们对付的不是”猫” |
[02:42] | -We’re not? -You ever owned a kitten? | -不是? -你有没有养过猫? |
[02:44] | When you play with them, they don’t just bite, they scratch. | 你和它们玩过就会发现 它们一般不咬人,只是用爪抓 |
[02:46] | Doesn’t matter whether they’re tabbies or tigers. | 所以不管是家猫也好是老虎也好 猫科动物皆然 |
[02:48] | And there’s no signs of claw wounds on the victim. | 但在死者身上没有爪痕 |
[02:53] | So what are we dealing with? | 那我们对付的是什么动物? |
[02:55] | Forget Whiskers. Think Spot. | 别考虑”猫”了 我们来看看死者身上的血污 |
[02:57] | Teeth marks look canine. | 从牙印来看 像是狗 |
[03:00] | I was wrong about the species. | 我对狗科动物不是很熟悉 |
[03:02] | I’ll make a mold of the bite. | 我会把动物咬的痕迹铸模 |
[03:05] | If we’re lucky we can narrow it down to breed. | 如果够幸运的话 就能知道它是什么物种 |
[03:11] | What? | 什么? |
[03:12] | Most people don’t admit when they’re wrong. | 很多人犯错的 时候都不会承认 |
[03:13] | I’m wrong all the time. | 我总是会错 |
[03:15] | That’s how I eventually get to right. | 所以最后才会对 |
[03:17] | ROBBlNS: You weren’t wrong about the scalpel. | 但你在解剖工具 那一点上面没有错 |
[03:18] | Whoever removed this guys organs knew how to handle one. | 取走死者器官的 家伙精于此道 |
[03:22] | STOKES: So a dog killed him | 就是 一只狗把这人给杀了 |
[03:23] | then someone came along and cut him up. | 然后又有某个 东西过来把他解剖掉? |
[03:25] | GRlSSOM: Someone with two legs | 是个两条腿的人… |
[03:27] | and a medical degree. | 而且肯定是医学方面的专家 |
[03:46] | Stop. | 别动 |
[03:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[03:48] | That bag’s been used 100 times. Get her a new one. | 你这袋子用了不下100次了吧? 拿个新的袋子装她 |
[03:50] | They get washed every time, right? | 这些袋子每次都会清洗的 你也知道吧? |
[03:52] | Yeah, with disinfectant. | 对啊 但是是拿消毒剂洗的 |
[03:53] | What if it was your kid? | 如果 这是你的孩子你会怎样? |
[03:58] | She gets this one. | 用这个 |
[03:59] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的,长官 |
[04:06] | She looks scared. | 她好像好害怕 |
[04:08] | No six-year-old | 6岁的女孩… |
[04:10] | should have to go through that. | 不应该经历这种事的 |
[04:12] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[04:16] | Why don’t you go find the mother and talk to her. | 你去把孩子的 妈妈找来谈谈吧 |
[04:19] | I’ll take the crime scene. | 我来处理犯罪现场 |
[04:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:27] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[04:30] | One minute Sandy was laughing, | 一开始她还开心地笑着… |
[04:33] | holding my hand, and the next… | 拉着我的手,突然… |
[04:36] | The next, sh… | |
[04:41] | Oh, my God. | |
[04:48] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[04:53] | Sandy! | 桑迪 |
[04:54] | Sandy, where are you? | 桑迪,你在哪里? |
[04:56] | I… | 我… |
[04:57] | I got out of the car… | 我从缆车上站了起来… |
[05:02] | but I couldn’t find her. | 但看不到她 |
[05:06] | By the time I got the operator | 等到我让操作员… |
[05:09] | to stop the ride… | 把缆车给停了下来之后… |
[05:11] | she was dead. | 她已经去了 |
[05:13] | MAN: How can this happen? | 游艺团上… |
[05:16] | At a carnival. | 怎么会发生这种事? |
[05:20] | “Go back to the crime scene. | “回去犯罪现场…” |
[05:22] | Collect the dog’s scat.” | “找找看有什么狗留下的□迹” |
[05:24] | I didn’t realize how many dogs take their walks up here when I said that. | 我说这话时根本没想到 有多少狗会经过这里 |
[05:28] | BROWN: Yeah, but I bet Grissom did. | 对,但我肯定葛瑞森知道 |
[05:31] | This sucks. | 这真恶心 |
[05:34] | But it’s evidence, right? | 但却是证据,对吗? |
[05:35] | No, hair and fiber is evidence, Warrick. | 不,毛发和纤维才是证据 华瑞克 |
[05:38] | This is combat duty. | 收集这些是我们的任务 |
[05:39] | Yeah, it’s somebody’s doody. | 对 但这些又不是证据 |
[05:40] | STOKES: Don’t even waste your time. | 别浪费时间在那上面 |
[05:42] | That’s cougar. | 是只美洲狮 |
[05:44] | How do you figure that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[05:47] | See the rabbit hair in the feces? | 看到粪便里面的兔毛没有? |
[05:49] | Don’t you remember the seminar? | 你不记得我们的研究会了吗? |
[05:51] | Seminar? | |
[05:53] | Julie. | 朱莉主持那个 |
[05:54] | Julie, oh… | 朱莉,哦… |
[05:57] | A CSl should not be that fine. | 鉴证调查人员 不可能尽善尽美 |
[06:00] | ( chuckles ) | |
[06:04] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[06:09] | STOKES: Looks like | |
[06:11] | dirty ice. | 脏冰块 |
[06:12] | Yeah, well, I’m taking it into evidence. | 没错,这可要做证据了 |
[06:14] | It’s evidence of a picnic, Warrick. | 这只是有人 野餐时留下来的罢了 |
[06:19] | Yeah, well… we’ll see. | 是吗…我们会知道的 |
[06:22] | We’ve never had a problem with this ride. | 我们这缆车 从来没发生过问题 |
[06:25] | This is the safest ride we got. | 保证绝对安全 |
[06:28] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[06:29] | So you didn’t know that anything was wrong | 根据你所说 缆车出隧道之前… |
[06:31] | until this car came out of the tunnel, right? | 你都不知道有事发生? |
[06:33] | As soon as the Mom started screaming | 我一听到那母亲尖叫… |
[06:35] | I stopped the ride. | 就把缆车给停下了 |
[06:42] | Seat beIt’s loose. | 座椅上的安全带很松 |
[06:44] | I check those every morning. | 我每天都检查一遍安全带的 |
[06:46] | Did you check this one? | 你检查了这条没有? |
[06:47] | -Yeah. -So do you strap | -检查了 -是你帮乘客绑的安全带… |
[06:48] | the riders in, or do they do it themselves? | 还是他们自己绑的? |
[06:51] | Lady, it’s the Tunnel of Love, not Colossus. | 我这又不是拿来囚禁人的 |
[06:53] | People like to get up close and personal on this ride. | 有人就喜欢和另一个坐近点 |
[06:56] | So you keep the belts loose on purpose. | 这么说来你是 有意把这安全带绑松的? |
[06:59] | Loose enough for adults to get close | 是,松到能让成人坐近… |
[07:01] | or six-year-old kids | 而同时又松到能 让一个六岁的女孩… |
[07:03] | to slide through? | …滑了下去? |
[08:21] | Officer, give us a minute. | 警官 让我们和他谈一下 |
[08:27] | You tampered with the evidence. | 你破坏证据了 |
[08:29] | Ma’am, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 长官 我不知道你在说什么 |
[08:31] | Oh, spare me the Hee Haw routine. | 别跟我来这一套 |
[08:33] | You run this nightmare on wheels. | 这案子你有份 |
[08:35] | I found this in there. | 我在那里发现了这个 |
[08:36] | You send one of your employees into that tunnel to fix the track | 你派员工进去隧道里面修理车 |
[08:39] | where that little girl was killed to cover your ass? | 那车轨正在女孩掉下的地方 你这样做好来对自己 进行掩饰对吧? |
[08:41] | Glad you found that, ’cause Puppy’s been missing | 你的发现可真令我高兴 我来到拉斯维加斯之后… |
[08:44] | since I rolled into Vegas. | 这东西就一直找不到 |
[08:46] | Look, l, uh… I’m sorry as the next jim-jim | 长官,我对所发生的悲剧… |
[08:49] | about what happened, ma’am | 也感到非常难过 |
[08:50] | but… I ain’t got nothing to do with it. | 但…我和这件案子无关 |
[08:53] | Field test for drugs. | 体内毒品含量测试 |
[08:55] | I’m sure you’ve done this before. | 相信你以前 做这测试也做得不少的吧 |
[08:56] | You can’t make me take a drug test. | 你无权对我进行什么毒品测试 |
[08:58] | Oh, before you came to Nevada | 你来内华达之前… |
[08:59] | you should’ve looked up the law. | 应该先熟读一下这里的法律的 |
[09:01] | Mandatory drug testing | 只要有事故发生… |
[09:02] | wherever there’s been an accident. | 警务人员有权强制 嫌疑人进行毒品测试 |
[09:04] | Pee now, and don’t tell me you’re shy. | 快给我撒吧 别跟我说你会觉得害臊 |
[09:16] | Stay on him. | 看着他 |
[09:23] | -Mandatory drug testing? -There should be. | -强制测试? -应该有这条的 |
[09:25] | And I don’t have to wait for results | 不用等结果 我知道… |
[09:26] | to know that guy’s coked out of his brain. | 这家伙肯定是 吸毒兴奋得上了脑 |
[09:28] | Cocaine bugs? | 吸毒后遗症? |
[09:30] | Oh… | 噢… |
[09:32] | Crawling all under his skin. | 一看他就知道 |
[09:33] | GRlSSOM: Like David Crosby said, big fella: | 大家伙 你得听听大卫.科洛斯比所唱的: |
[09:36] | “lf I’d known I was going to live this long | “早知道自己能活到这么老… |
[09:38] | I’d have taken better care of my teeth.” | “我就好好保护我的牙齿” |
[09:40] | Right you are, Mister Crime Scene lnvestigator. | 非常正确,探员先生 |
[09:42] | You know, most dogs have 42 teeth | 大多数狗有42只牙齿 |
[09:44] | but, as you’ve discovered, your Cujo | 但正如你所见… |
[09:48] | only has 41. | 这只凶狗只有41只 |
[09:49] | Woof-woof. | (学狗叫) |
[09:51] | Did you ever hear a dog say woof-woof, Greg? | 你听懂过狗说话吗? |
[09:53] | I mean, what is the origin of that? | 我是说 它们为什么会这样叫? |
[09:56] | And what do we sound like to them, I wonder? | 而我还想知道 人类的话对他们来说是怎样的? |
[09:58] | I don’t know. Probably blah, blah, blah. | 我也不知道 可能就跟傻叫一样吧 |
[10:01] | Did you come here with some particular blah, blah for me? | 那你来这里是有什么要对我 “傻叫”的吗? |
[10:05] | Yes. Two words. Paw prints. | 没错,两个字,爪印 |
[10:08] | Your dentally-challenged killer left them | 在被害的衣服上面… |
[10:11] | all over the vic’s clothes. -Greg, you know that paw prints | -你那头要去补牙的凶 “狗”留下了一堆爪印 -格莱格,你应该知道… |
[10:13] | are not the same as fingerprints. | 爪印不等同于手印 |
[10:16] | True, and even if they were, we don’t have the database. | 没错,即使他们一样 我们也没有爪印的数据库 |
[10:20] | But they can tell you the size of the dog. | 但这些爪印能让你 推断出狗的体积大小 |
[10:23] | And? | |
[10:24] | And according to my sagacious calculations, this is a big dog. | 根据我精明的计算 这只狗很大 |
[10:28] | At least 100 pounds. | 最少有100磅重 |
[10:29] | Now if we can just figure out where he went to medical school, | 所以只要我们知道 它去的是哪一家医学校… |
[10:32] | we’ll be home free. | 我们就可以找到它了 |
[10:33] | -Huh? -The, uh, | -哈? -那只… |
[10:35] | big dog is a Great Dane-Mastiff mix. | 大狗是丹麦樊犬的混种 |
[10:40] | So my paw prints didn’t even help. | 这么说我的爪印 学说根本没有帮助? |
[10:42] | No, odontology did. Dr. Robbins’ dental mold. | 没有,齿科学有 罗宾医生铸的牙模有 |
[10:45] | But, uh | 但是… |
[10:46] | it’s always nice to have a visit with you, Greg. | 跟你见见面也不错 格莱格 |
[10:49] | Thank you. So now you think you’re going to find this dog? | 谢谢 你认为可以找到这条大狗了? |
[10:52] | The array of the bite, the squarish impression of the jaw | 咬伤伤口的牙齿排列痕迹 还有略有点方的爪痕… |
[10:55] | are unique to a Dane or Dane mix. | 这些和丹麦樊犬 或其混种很吻合 |
[10:57] | And there are only 40 registered in the greater Las Vegas area. | 在整个拉斯维加斯地区 这种狗注册过的只有40只 |
[11:01] | So if one of them is owed a visit | 这么说,只要找到其中… |
[11:03] | by the Tooth Fairy… | 少了一只牙的… |
[11:06] | yes… I think I can. | 这样… 就能找到我们要找的狗 |
[11:09] | Corn. | 玉米 |
[11:10] | Hamburger. | 汉堡包 |
[11:11] | Rawhide. | 牛肉 |
[11:12] | But no human cellular tissue in this sample. | 但在这样本里面 没有人类细胞状组织 |
[11:15] | Only 30 more jars to go. | 还有30来个瓶子的 样本要分析呢 |
[11:18] | This is rough, man. We should be pulling better cases by now. | 这可真不是件易事 现在早知道就接件好点的案子了 |
[11:20] | Millionaire murders, casino heists. | 比如说百万富翁谋杀案 赌场抢劫案之类 |
[11:22] | It’s interesting how we categorize evidence | 根据我们的标准… |
[11:24] | in terms of what it means to us | 对证据分门别类… |
[11:25] | as opposed to what it might mean to the case. | 而不是依照对案子的帮助来分 会是非常有趣的事 |
[11:28] | Uh, we’re supposed to like scat patrol? | 难道要我们像通厕所那些工人? |
[11:30] | Sometimes we deal with bugs, worms, waste or worse. | 有的时候,我们的证据 会包括有肮脏的臭虫,恶心的蠕虫 废物甚至更糟糕的东西 |
[11:35] | But as scientists we look beyond | 但作为科学家 我们需要… |
[11:37] | the possibly offensive qualities | 勇于直面它们 令人恶心的一面… |
[11:38] | of these things to what they might tell us | 因为排除了这一面 他们能告诉我们一些东西… |
[11:40] | about the puzzle we’re trying to solve. | 而这些东西正 是我们破解迷题所需要的 |
[11:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:45] | Man, do you turn it on like this at your seminars? | 伙计 你不是把这当成研讨会地点了吧? |
[11:47] | People actually pay to go to my seminars, Nick. | 听我的研讨会 可是要给钱的,尼克 |
[11:52] | We’ve lD’d the dog. | 狗的身份已经弄清楚了 |
[11:53] | Well, if he’s got bits of jogger hanging out of his mouth, cuff him. | 如果在它胃里搜到 有死者的肉块痕迹 那我们就可以”逮捕”它 |
[11:56] | I pulled those rap sheets. | 我拿到了刑事登记表 |
[11:58] | -Called around. -And? | -动物的 -那么…? |
[11:59] | The one with the missing tooth is no angel. | 这少了只牙的狗 可不是什么仁慈的东西 |
[12:01] | He attacked a gas man checking a meter. | 换煤气的在查表的 时候都被它攻击了 |
[12:03] | Took a chunk of thigh and severed a testicle. | 狗把他的大腿肉 甚至到睾丸部分狠狠 地扯下了一大块, |
[12:10] | ( doorbell chimes ) | |
[12:11] | ( dog barks ) | |
[12:14] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[12:16] | Are you Susan Hillridge? | 你是苏珊.希尔里吉? |
[12:17] | Yes, Dr. Hillridge. | 是的,你可以称呼 我希尔里吉医生 |
[12:23] | Is this your dog, | 这是你的狗吗? |
[12:25] | Doctor? -Yes, Simba. | -…医生? -对,它叫辛巴 |
[12:27] | Well, you have a problem. | 看来你有麻烦了 |
[12:29] | Oh, no. Not again. | 不会又是这样吧 |
[12:36] | What makes you think Simba was involved? | 你凭什么认为 辛巴和案件有关? |
[12:38] | There have been complaints about your dog in the past. | 过去你的狗 已经被人几经投诉 |
[12:40] | Your meter reader’s singing soprano. | 尤其是帮你换煤气那位 |
[12:43] | Oh, I get it now. You’re talking about my old dog, Dickie. | 我明白了 你说的是我以前那条狗迪克吧 |
[12:46] | He was aggressive. That’s why I put him down. | 它是挺凶的 所以我才没继续养下去 |
[12:48] | Simba just gets out of the yard a lot. | 辛巴只是经常往外跑 但却没伤过任何人 |
[12:50] | The dog we’re looking for is missing a tooth. | 我们要找的狗少了一颗牙齿 |
[12:53] | I noticed that Simba is also missing a tooth. | 我注意到辛巴同样少了一颗 |
[12:59] | Okay, he is missing a tooth. But he just gets out | 没错,它是少了一颗牙 是在出去时… |
[13:01] | and wrestles with neighbors’ garbage cans. | 被邻居的垃圾桶弄到的 |
[13:03] | -He’s not a violent dog. -That may be. | -它不是那种攻击性的狗 -可能吧 |
[13:05] | We still have to take him into custody until we can determine | 但我们还是要把它带回去… |
[13:08] | whether or not he had any involvement in this homicide. | 直到我们能确定 它是否和案件有关为止 |
[13:11] | Officers, go ahead. He’s all yours. | 警官,把它带走吧 |
[13:13] | You’re making a mistake. | 你弄错了 |
[13:16] | GRlSSOM: You said that you were a doctor. | 你刚才说你是医生? |
[13:19] | May I ask your specialty? | 我可以问问你的 专业是什么吗? |
[13:21] | Nutrition. My patients are mostly professional athletes. | 营养学 我的病人大多是职业运动员 |
[13:23] | Do you ever consult with amateur athletes? | 有没有业余运动员 来找你咨询过? |
[13:27] | Like marathoners? | 比如说 马拉松运动员? |
[13:28] | You mean like that jogger? What was his name? | 就譬如死者? 他叫什么名字? |
[13:31] | -Terry Manning. -Doesn’t ring a bell. | -特瑞.曼宁 -没有印象 |
[13:32] | And I’m very good with names, Mr. Grissom. | 但我可以跟你说我对名字的 记忆力很好,葛瑞森先生 |
[13:34] | You’ll let me know when I can pick up Simba. | 我能把辛巴领回的 时候就通知我吧 |
[13:36] | You’re assuming a lot. | 你很傲慢 |
[13:38] | So are you. | 你也不赖 |
[13:41] | So you did the tox screen on my carnie? | 你检验了那嫌犯身上的毒素? |
[13:43] | Roger that. | 没错 |
[13:45] | You know, I have seen guys drink, like, five gallons of water | 你也知道,曾经有些家伙 喝了大概五加仑的水… |
[13:48] | to try and dilute their urine. | 妄图冲淡他们的尿样 |
[13:49] | It’s the old straight flush. | 这些手段只对 以前的检验方法有用 |
[13:50] | But all Bad Boy Sanders has to do | 现在我们把 这些嫌犯的尿样… |
[13:52] | is just test the specific gravity and blammo. | 经过在特定重力 以及条件下面测试… |
[13:54] | I can still catch theirtoxic butts. | 却是无论如何都是 能找出他们的马脚的 |
[13:56] | Mm-hmm. So? | 那又怎样? |
[13:58] | So your guy didn’t do that. | 你的嫌犯没那么干过 |
[14:01] | Great. | 很好 |
[14:02] | What’d he do? Try and mask it? | 那他做了什么手脚? 怎么掩饰的? |
[14:04] | No. | 没有 |
[14:05] | Oh, come on, that creep tested clean? | 什么,不可能 那家伙没有吸毒? |
[14:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:08] | For someone who’s on the pill. | 除非 你认为普通药品也算毒品 |
[14:11] | What? | 什么? |
[14:12] | He’s got synthetic estrogen | 在他的尿样里面… |
[14:13] | in his urine sample. | 有些合成雌激素 |
[14:15] | Should modulate his mood swings. | 这些激素可以调整情绪 |
[14:17] | Oldest trick in the book. | 我看他又是 用了老一套方法 |
[14:18] | Somebody else’s urine. | 用别人的尿液 进行了移花接木 |
[14:19] | Probably keeps a stash in his trailer. | 他的尿液恐怕 还在自己的肚子里 |
[14:22] | And that Uniform was too green to look for it. | 但我们没有 权把他剖开来查啊 |
[14:25] | Isn’t that in the Constitution somewhere? | 这老方法是不是宪法教的? |
[14:27] | A man’s inalienable right to pee in private? | 人拥有不可剥夺的 在私处小便的权利? |
[14:30] | Hey, I just got off the phone with OSHA. | 我刚跟职业安全与 卫生条例管理局通过电话 |
[14:32] | Our carnival has violations in eight states. | 他们说这游艺团 在8个州犯过事 |
[14:36] | What a surprise. | 真让人惊奇啊 |
[14:37] | But that’s not all. More than half these guys | 还不止 团里面半数以上的人… |
[14:39] | have records. | 有过案底 |
[14:40] | And Pickens, the boss? | 老板皮肯斯… |
[14:42] | His real name is Roger Peet. | 真名是罗杰.皮特 |
[14:43] | He’s a convicted sex offender on parole. | 他曾经犯过性猥亵案也认了罪 现在是在假释期间 |
[14:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:49] | How was I supposed to know she’s 16 and a half? | 我怎么知道她才只有16岁半… |
[14:53] | From the neck down | 从”下面”看… |
[14:54] | she was all grown up. | 她完全是个成熟少女 |
[14:56] | You know what I mean? | 你们知道我的意思的 |
[14:58] | I have a teenage daughter. | 我的女儿就是十来岁 |
[15:00] | So, no, I don’t know what you mean. | 所以 我不明白你说的是什么 |
[15:06] | Jerry Lee Lewis, man. | 杰里.李.刘易丝 |
[15:07] | Same thing happened to him. | 他也犯过事 |
[15:09] | What’s all this got to do with the little dead girl, anyway? | 你们把我抓来问这些和 那小女孩死亡的案件有什么关联? |
[15:13] | You tell us. | 就等你来告诉我们啊 |
[15:14] | I was walking down the midway | 我当时正在半路上走着… |
[15:17] | and I seen this woman come whishing out of the tunnel | 突然看到这女人从 隧道里面坐缆车出了来… |
[15:20] | screaming for her daughter. | 狂叫自己的女儿 |
[15:22] | My baby! My baby! | 我的女儿!我的女儿! |
[15:24] | My baby! | 我的孩子啊! |
[15:25] | Me and Joey, he’s the operator | 我和乔依 就是操作员… |
[15:27] | we hit the kill switch, stop the ride | 马上按下了开关 把缆车停下 |
[15:29] | ran in the tunnel and look forthe kid. | 冲进去隧道里面搜寻那孩子 |
[15:31] | And I seen her laying facedown in the pool of water. | 但我只见 她脸朝下浮在水面上 |
[15:35] | What did you do? | 接下来你做了什么? |
[15:35] | I didn’t do nothing. | 我什么也没做 |
[15:37] | She was dead. | 她已经死了 |
[15:39] | I didn’t come within two feet of her. | 我一直在她两尺之外 |
[15:41] | I’m sorry about what happened. | 我对所发生的事情 也感到难过 |
[15:43] | But that’s all that I know. | 但我所知道也就那么多而已 |
[15:48] | If you so much as breathed on this child | 你有没有碰过那孩子… |
[15:50] | the evidence will tell me. | 证据会告诉我们 |
[15:51] | You can dope your urine, change your name, | 你可以隐藏自己的尿样 改变自己的姓名 |
[15:54] | compare yourself to Elvis himself | 甚至以为自己 是猫王还是什么 |
[15:56] | but if you harmed Sandy Dantini, I’m going to get you. | 但如果确实是你伤害的桑迪 我一定会抓住你 |
[16:08] | You worried you tipped your hand in there? -No. | -你会不会担心 你太过将个人感情放入此案? -没有 |
[16:11] | Look, don’t bite my head off, but any chance | 别骗我 |
[16:13] | you’re going after this guy because you’re a mother? | 但确实有可能 你因为自己是个母亲 而不断追查那家伙 |
[16:15] | Pickens is a drug addict and sex offender operating a 2-ton kid magnet. | 皮肯斯对这上瘾 即使是孩子 他也有性侵犯的念头 |
[16:19] | Did you take a look around that carnival? -Yeah. | -你有没有在游艺团周围看过? -有 |
[16:22] | Did you notice anything about those other rides? -Maybe. | -你有没有注意到那里有其他缆车? -有吧 |
[16:25] | Ferris wheel– single cars in the open. | 弗累斯大转轮车… 单人玩,开放 |
[16:27] | Zipper– single cars in the open. | 赛车…单人玩,开放 |
[16:28] | Himalaya– group cars in the open. | 喜马拉雅海盗船… 集体玩,开放 |
[16:31] | How come Pickens was hanging around the only ride | 为什么皮肯斯偏偏 在这辆车周围游逛… |
[16:33] | that takes kids into the dark? | 而这辆车就发生了事故? |
[16:36] | What if he pulled that little girl out of the car? | 如果是他把那 小女孩拉下车的呢? |
[16:39] | You have anything to support that? | 你能证明吗? |
[16:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:45] | We aren’t going to lunch are we? | 我们不去吃晚饭了吗? |
[16:47] | Simba’s mold’s still damp, but you can see | 对辛巴的牙齿做的模还没干 但你可以看到… |
[16:50] | it’s a perfect match to the bite mark on the jogger. | 跟死者身上的 咬伤伤口非常吻合 |
[16:53] | Does this mean Simba’s going to the big dog pound in the sky? | 这是不是证明 辛巴就是那条凶”狗”呢? |
[16:55] | No, we need to build some more evidence. | 还不能 我们需要更多证据 |
[16:58] | Find some jogger in Simba’s stool. | 必须在辛巴的粪便 中找出死者的肉才能证明 |
[17:00] | Well, I can tell you we found a unique sample at the crime scene. | 我们在现场 找到粪便的唯一样本 |
[17:03] | Great Dane-sized scat containing | 是丹麦樊犬的粪便 |
[17:05] | bits of premium pet store kibble. | 里面有非常高级的宠物食品 |
[17:07] | How premium? | 有多高级? |
[17:08] | Sirloin, rice, nothing artificial. | 有牛腰,大米 没有人造食品 |
[17:10] | We need to find out what Dr. Hillridge feeds her dog. | 我们要找出希尔里吉医生 拿什么东西来喂的狗 |
[17:15] | Just coming to see you. | 刚想找你 |
[17:16] | You remember that ice we found at the crime scene? | 还记得我们在 犯罪现场找到的那块”冰”吗? |
[17:19] | There’s nothing in here. | 哪有东西? |
[17:21] | It didn’t melt. It evaporated. | 它没融化,是蒸发了 |
[17:23] | Dry ice. | 是干冰 |
[17:24] | Frozen CO2 sublimates into invisible gas, not water. | 凝固的二氧化碳 升华成不可见气体 而不是水 |
[17:26] | The jogger was missing some organs. | 死者身上少了几个器官 |
[17:29] | Surgical teams use dry ice to pack organs shipped for transplant. | 外科人员经常是用 干冰来保存器官,以便移植 |
[17:33] | It just so happens the dog’s owner is a doctor. | 碰巧我们的狗主正是名医生 |
[17:36] | Surgeon? | 外科医生? |
[17:36] | Nutritionist. | 营养学医生 |
[17:38] | But all medical residents have surgical rotations. | 但是所有医生 都应该有外科常识 |
[17:40] | Fellas, we have a doctor’s appointment. | 伙计们 我们去找医生吧 |
[18:44] | Would you mind if I looked in your freezer? | 我可以看看你的冰柜里面吗? |
[18:47] | I have a patient coming in exactly 20 minutes | 有病人20分钟后会来 |
[18:49] | so if you want to rifle around until then, fine | 在那之前你们 要搜什么就搜吧 |
[18:51] | but I will not leave my place of business. | 但我可也不会离开这里的 |
[18:53] | No one’s asked you to. | 没人叫你离开 |
[19:16] | You’re very organized, Dr. Hillridge. | 你整理东西很有条理 医生 |
[19:18] | I imagine you’re upset | 我猜你现在应该 为你狗的事情心烦意乱 |
[19:20] | about your dog– having to put him down. | 因为它被我们带走的事 |
[19:23] | I don’t hold onto things. | 我不会对事物太过坚持 |
[19:25] | I accept the evolution of change. | 我认同进化的道理 |
[19:27] | We live, we die, we replenish the earth. | 我们生存在这世上 死亡,然后尘归尘,土归土 |
[19:30] | Man’s best friend… | 人类是最好的朋友… |
[19:32] | but not yours, huh? | 但不是你最好的朋友? |
[19:34] | None of us gets out alive. | 我们最后都得死 |
[19:35] | I would think in your job you’d know that. | 我想你的工作 应该会使你清楚这点 |
[19:38] | But if we treat our bodies like a temple | 但如果我们能 找到东西祭身体 |
[19:41] | we can cheat time. | 我们就能欺骗到时光 |
[19:45] | Your eyes… | 你的眼睛… |
[19:47] | What? | 干吗? |
[19:48] | The lower rims are pale. | 眼睑部分有点白 |
[19:49] | You’re deficient in folic acid. | 看来你是缺乏维生素B |
[19:51] | You’re not eating your beets. | 你一定很少吃牛排 |
[19:53] | Two beets have 54 % percent of the RDA. | 两份牛排就含有 54%推荐的日摄食量 |
[20:05] | May I ask you what medical school you attended? | 我能问一下你上的 是什么医学校吗? |
[20:08] | Will that help with your investigation? | 那对你们破案有帮助? |
[20:10] | I just thought the way you handled that knife… | 我只是在想你持刀的姿势… |
[20:13] | Oh, the knife. No. | 噢,你以为我是在 医学院学会持刀的?不 |
[20:14] | I was in the ClA. | 我是在CIA学的 (一般理解为中情局) |
[20:16] | Culinary lnstitute of America. | 美国烹饪学院 |
[20:20] | ( blender whirring ) | |
[20:24] | Tell me, Mr. Grissom, | 葛瑞森先生 |
[20:25] | how does a man choose death as his profession? | 为什么有人会选择和死亡 打交道来作为自己的职业? |
[20:30] | It chose me, actually. | 是”死亡”选择了我 |
[20:32] | I guess one man’s corpse is another man’s candy. | 依我看,一个人的死亡 也许是另一个人的快乐也说不定 |
[20:35] | Care for a sip? It’s full of folacin. | 要喝一点吗?里面 含有很丰富的维生素B哦 |
[20:37] | No, thanks. | 不用了,谢谢 |
[20:40] | Griss, can I show you something? | 葛瑞森 有些东西要你看看 |
[20:44] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[20:51] | Surgery equipment. | 外科手术设备 |
[20:53] | “Emory Medical Supplies, Boston, Mass, 1875.” | “1875年马萨诸塞州波士顿 伊茉莉医学援助中心” |
[20:59] | Antiques. | 算是古董了 |
[21:03] | Boy, these are well maintained. | 保存得很好 |
[21:05] | Exactly. | 对 |
[21:07] | What I find interesting is that she keeps them | 有趣的是 她把这套东西放在门附近 |
[21:09] | near the door, not in the office. | 而不是放在办公室 |
[21:11] | In case she needs to break out and go do some work. | 方便她冲出门办急事? |
[21:14] | Maybe she makes house calls. | 也许她接受电话出诊服务 |
[21:19] | May we help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[21:20] | Yes, is Dr. Hillridge around? I’m here for a 4:00. | 希尔里吉医生在吗? 我约了她四点来的 |
[21:27] | Edwin. You look great today. How’d the race go? | 埃德温 你看上去气色很好 赛事怎么样? |
[21:29] | I finished in three hours and ten minutes. | 我用了3小时10分钟跑完全程 |
[21:32] | You can do better. | 你还能做得更好的 |
[21:44] | She gives me the willies. | 她让我觉得焦躁不安 |
[21:45] | We can’t arrest her for that. | 可惜这不能成为 我们逮捕她的证据 |
[21:47] | Yeah, well, maybe we can link these to the crime. | 对,但我们应该 知道她和那案子有联系 |
[21:50] | Her dog may have eaten that jogger | 大有可能是 她的狗吃了那运动员 |
[21:52] | but he can’t harvest the organs. | 但狗可不会收割器官 |
[21:53] | No question about it, the cause of death is drowning. | 勿庸置疑,死因是溺毙 |
[21:57] | How tall was the victim? | 死者有多高? |
[21:59] | Three feet, give or take an inch. | 3英尺左右 |
[22:01] | The water was a foot and a half deep. | 水大概是一英尺半深 |
[22:03] | She could’ve easily climbed out, unless she was unconscious. | 除非她掉下去时不省人事 否则她很容易就能爬上来的 |
[22:08] | Maybe she had a minor concussion, or was stunned. | 也许是受到了震荡 或者是惊吓过度晕倒了 |
[22:10] | That could explain why she couldn’t get out. | 这就能解释她为什么上不来 |
[22:12] | I checked, believe me. She didn’t. | 我检查过了,相信我 她并没有晕过去 |
[22:14] | The only injury I could find on this little girl | 我发现在 死者身上唯一的外伤… |
[22:17] | was a fractured forearm. | 是她前臂骨折 |
[22:19] | Spiral or straight? | 断骨处呈螺旋状还是直接断折? |
[22:20] | X-rays just came back. Let’s see. | X光片刚刚出来 我们来看看 |
[22:30] | Spiral. | 是螺旋状的 |
[22:31] | That’s not from a fall. | 这不是掉落造成的 |
[22:33] | Somebody twisted that little girl’s arm | 有人扭曲了这小女孩的手 |
[22:36] | hard enough to break it. | 太大力把它扭断了 |
[22:38] | Perimortem? | 虐待? |
[22:40] | Swelling takes at least two to four minutes | 肿胀一般在损伤发生后的… |
[22:42] | of active circulation. | 两到四分钟后发生 |
[22:43] | There’s no swelling, so it had to happen | 死者的手没有肿胀 所以应该是在她死之前不久… |
[22:45] | moments before she died. | 而被扭断的 |
[22:47] | So someone did yank her out of that car in the dark. | 这么说来的确是有人 在黑暗中把她给拉了下来 |
[22:50] | Mommy! | 妈妈! |
[22:52] | Sandy! | 桑迪! |
[22:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:56] | Pickens yanks her out just so he can drown her? | 皮肯斯拉她下来 就为了溺毙她吗? |
[22:59] | He’s a sex offender. He’s gonna take her someplace. | 他是个色狼,应该会把 她拖到什么地方去犯事的 |
[23:02] | Not without someone seeing him. | 这过程不可能没人看见 |
[23:04] | You read the OSHA report. | 你也看过了职业 安全和健康署的报告 |
[23:05] | How many emergency doors were operational? | 有几个紧急求生门是可用的? |
[23:07] | None. | 没有 |
[23:08] | He was trapped like a rat. | 他在那边守株待兔 |
[23:15] | He did the only thing he could– | 做了自己唯一能做的坏事… |
[23:18] | he hid the evidence. | 他隐藏了证据 |
[23:21] | Drowned the little girl. | 溺毙了女孩? |
[23:25] | I’m going to go call Brass. | 我去找葛瑞森 |
[23:28] | You’re going to enter this as a homicide, right? | 现在这已经定为谋杀案了吧 |
[23:31] | Technically, it’s somewhere between accidental and undetermined. | 从理论上来说,这可能是意外 以及某些未确定因素造成的案子 |
[23:35] | It’s a homicide. I’m going to get your proof. | 是谋杀 我会找到证据给你的 |
[23:37] | So write down that accidental in pencil. | 写意外的话 你就先用铅笔写吧 |
[23:49] | Can you help me? | 可以帮我个忙吗? |
[23:50] | I need to find out when my daughter’s going to be released. | 我想知道我什么时候 可以领回女儿 |
[23:53] | I’m not a coroner. What’s your daughter’s name? | 我不是验尸官 你女儿叫什么? |
[23:56] | Sandy Dantini. | 桑迪.丹丁妮 |
[23:57] | Oh, Mrs. Dantini. | 你是丹丁妮太太 |
[23:59] | I’m Catherine Willows from the Crime Lab. | 我是犯罪现场鉴证科的 凯萨琳.韦罗斯 |
[24:02] | You’ve spoken with my colleague, Sara Sidle. | 我的同事莎拉 曾经帮你录过口供 |
[24:05] | I’m so sorry. | 我很难过 |
[24:08] | Um… did you find out what happened at the carnival to my baby? | 你们找出在游艺团 我女儿死亡的真相了吗? |
[24:12] | Actually, I’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[24:16] | Is it possible | 有没有可能… |
[24:18] | that someone reached into your car | 有人潜入了你们的缆车… |
[24:21] | and pulled out your daughter? | 把你的女儿给扯了下来? |
[24:23] | I… thought it was an accident. | 我…我以为这是一桩意外 |
[24:27] | You read all the time about how dangerous amusement parks can be. | 虽然也经常 听说过娱乐场会发生危险 |
[24:31] | You think it can never happen to you. | 但你就是认为 这些事不会发生在你身上 |
[24:33] | You think you can protect your kids. | 认为自己能保护好女儿 |
[24:38] | Well, when you went in the water to try to save Sandy, | 你去尝试在 水中救你女儿的时候 |
[24:43] | did you hear anything? | 有没有听到什么动静? |
[24:45] | Did you… sense that anyone was there… in the dark? | 有没有…觉得…在暗中有人 |
[24:52] | I-l-I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[24:53] | I mean, well, you know, it all happened so fast. | 一切事情发生的都太快,太突然了 |
[24:56] | I was… focused on finding Sandy. | 我…我当时只想找到桑迪 |
[25:00] | Do you… | 你… |
[25:01] | do you think someone else was there? | 你认为当时有别人在吗? |
[25:06] | I’m not ruling anything out. | 我还不是很确定 |
[25:19] | Look, I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没有做过什么犯法的事 |
[25:21] | I may have recycled a few caskets but you’re talking about | 虽然我的确是 有对棺材进行过循环使用… |
[25:23] | a whole different ball game, here. | 但是你现在说的 却是谋杀案,完全不同 |
[25:25] | Mr. Gesek, I’m not accusing you of anything. | 格赛克先生 我并没有向你兴师问罪 |
[25:27] | I’m not even here officially. | 甚至我来这里都可以说 不是以警务人员的身份而来 |
[25:29] | Think of yourself as a consultant to the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 我只是把你当成是我们 鉴证科的咨询专家而已 |
[25:32] | Do I get paid? | 那我有钱收吗? |
[25:35] | What do you know about organ theft? | 你对人体器官 偷窃有什么认识? |
[25:37] | Oh, if I was in that business, | 如果你想问的是这个 |
[25:39] | I wouldn’t worry about getting paid. | 那么你给不给钱 我都没有关系了 |
[25:40] | You know there are places overseas | 你知道在海外… |
[25:42] | that’ll pay 50 grand for one lung? | 一颗肺值多少钱吗? 50000块美元! |
[25:45] | 60 for a heart? | 而一颗心脏值6万 |
[25:46] | And you know this because…? | 你知道这些是因为…? |
[25:48] | Not firsthand. Not even secondhand. | 这些当然不是一手资料,甚至也不 |
[25:50] | At the last funeral directors’ convention… | 如果你上次有参加过 殡仪管理人大会的话… |
[25:53] | you’d be amazed what you hear. | 你简直就会为你所闻而吓呆 |
[25:54] | But, you know, it takes a lot to keep a business afloat. | 但是你也知道 要在激烈的生意竞争中存活不容易 |
[25:57] | Tell me about the local market for organs. | 跟我说说 本地器官黑市的情况 |
[26:01] | Well, we’re talking about life and death. | 我们讨论的是死或生的话题 |
[26:03] | It’s probably pretty good. | 这话题大概不错 |
[26:05] | If someone was disemboweled and their liver taken, | 如果有人的内脏啊 肝啊那些被取了出来 |
[26:08] | what would that go for? | 最终会流到哪里? |
[26:09] | Menu, everything a la carte. | “菜单”,所有的东西 最后都只会变成一份”菜单” |
[26:11] | Corneas, $5,000. | 角膜,五千 |
[26:12] | Kidney, $20,000. | 肾,两万 |
[26:14] | Liver, 40. | 肝脏,四万 |
[26:15] | Bowel, 30. | 肠子,三万 |
[26:15] | Pancreas, 18. | 胰腺,一万八 |
[26:18] | It’s amazing what you can learn at a convention. | 从一个会议你能学到 那么多东西,你可真厉害 |
[26:23] | Warrick. | 华瑞克 |
[26:24] | I got a match. | 我找到了 |
[26:25] | Yeah. | 是吗? |
[26:26] | You want to hand me those filter papers right there? | 帮我把那些滤纸拿过来好吗? |
[26:28] | The scat I found at the crime scene | 在犯罪现场发现的粪便… |
[26:29] | and the scat from the doctor’s house | 和在医生房子找到的… |
[26:31] | were the same, except for one difference. | 成份基本相同 只有一样例外 |
[26:33] | The stuff from the backyard– full of human cellular tissue. | 在医生后院找到的… 里面有有人类的细胞状组织 |
[26:37] | Jogger DNA. | 而且DNA正是死者的 |
[26:38] | So we got the right dog. | 看来抓对”狗”了 |
[26:41] | Well, let’s see if the owner cut the vic up. | 好了,现在来看看是不是 狗主人把死者剖开的 |
[26:46] | Reactive agents. | 反应混合物 |
[26:47] | One part leuko-malachite. | 一些白矾… |
[26:49] | One part hydrogen peroxide– | 加几滴过氧化氢… |
[26:51] | used by blondes everywhere. | 金发美女常用的化妆品… |
[26:59] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[27:00] | Weird, isn’t it? | 真奇怪,对吗? |
[27:01] | What’s that? | 哪方面? |
[27:03] | To prove the presence of heme, the stuff that makes blood red… | 是血红素造成血看起来是红色的 但是要证明它的存在… |
[27:04] | Turns the swab blue. | 却要把这滤纸变为蓝色 |
[27:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:07] | I own this attraction | 这缆车和隧道是属于我的 |
[27:09] | and it’s going with me to the next town. | 我要带着它们 前往下一个表演地 |
[27:11] | It’s evidence. | 这是证据 |
[27:12] | It’s not going anywhere. Nothing is. | 哪里都不能带去 你这里所有东西都不许 |
[27:14] | What, says you two string beans? | 你们这两个小不点凭什么? |
[27:15] | It’s going to take a lot more than | 就凭你们几句话… |
[27:17] | vegetable insults to get us to move. | 就想让我们走开? |
[27:18] | Lady, you don’t know who you’re messing with. | 你知不知道 你在跟谁讲话啊? |
[27:20] | Oh, I know exactly who you are, Mr. Pickens. | 我非常清楚你是谁 皮.肯.斯先生 |
[27:23] | And if you so much as look at me | 你别以为我好惹… |
[27:25] | in the wrong way, I will personally lock you in a cell | 信不信 我就动私刑把你关起来 |
[27:26] | with someone who’s going to do the same thing to you | 你怎么对那小女孩 |
[27:28] | that you’ve been doing to those little girls. | 我就怎么样找人对你 |
[27:30] | BRASS: Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 噢,噢,噢 |
[27:32] | What, you start the party without me? | 干吗不等我? |
[27:34] | That could get dangerous. | 这样很危险的 |
[27:37] | Thomas Pickens? | 汤马斯.皮肯斯? |
[27:39] | -Yeah. -I got a court order. | -是 -我这里有张法庭传票 |
[27:41] | This ride stays in Vegas and you’re coming with me. | 上面规定你必须把这套 游乐设备留在拉斯维加斯 并且你要跟我走一趟 |
[27:43] | You pullin’ my pud? | 你打算拖着我走吗? |
[27:45] | You know, the thought never crossed my mind. | 我暂时还没这个打算 |
[27:47] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[27:53] | What? | 笑什么? |
[27:54] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[27:57] | This is fun. | 不过这可真有趣 |
[27:58] | As compared to what? | 和什么相比显得有趣? |
[27:59] | As compared to a more scientific approach. | 和更科学的办法相比 |
[28:04] | Sorry. If she cut up that jogger, she didn’t use that scalpel. | 抱歉,就算真的是她剖开了死者 那她用的也不是那把解剖刀 |
[28:07] | But we found evidence of blood on it. | 但我们在 上面发现了血迹 |
[28:09] | I had Sanders run a degradation | 我让桑德斯 在同样的样本上… |
[28:11] | on that same sample. | 作了降解测试 |
[28:12] | The blood is 50 to 200 years old. | 发现那些血已经 是有50到200年历史的了 |
[28:15] | Antique like the scalpel, ruling out the possibility | 那些血和刀一样都是古董… |
[28:17] | it was used in the murder of our jogger. | 这一点排除了这把刀 用来谋杀死者的可能 |
[28:19] | ( phone ringing ) | |
[28:22] | Yeah. | 喂? |
[28:24] | I’ll be right out. | 我马上出来 |
[28:28] | I have a visitor. | 有客人到访 |
[28:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[28:41] | I have folic acid. I was worried about your eyes. | 我有点担心你的眼睛 所以给你带来了点维生素B |
[28:43] | I assume my surgical instruments | 想必现在我那套外科手术 工具应该已经被证明清白了吧 |
[28:46] | came back clean, or relatively clean. | 或者相对清白 |
[28:48] | Are you here for a nutritional consultation | 你来这里是来给 我作营养健康咨询呢 |
[28:51] | or to eavesdrop on my investigation? | 还是来调查 我调查方面的进展呢? |
[28:54] | Actually, my house felt a little crowded– | 事实上是 你派来的人… |
[28:57] | all those men you sent. | 使得我的房子 显得有点狭窄了 |
[29:00] | The, uh, police sent them. | 是…警察派他们去的 |
[29:03] | But you dictated the scope of the warrant. | 但是却是你协助 他们申请搜查令的 |
[29:04] | They’re taking everything from my kitchen and office. | 我厨房和办公室所有的 东西都被他们带过来了 |
[29:06] | You have three prior complaints in three separate states | 你早前在其他三个州 因为豢养攻击性犬… |
[29:10] | for owning vicious dogs. | 也被人投诉过 |
[29:12] | And? | 还有呢? |
[29:13] | What else do you know about me? | 关于我你还知道些什么? |
[29:14] | Each complaint is from a mountain state. | 你被投诉的地方都有山 |
[29:17] | -ls it a crime to like the mountains? -No. | -有山就一定跟案子有关吗? -不是 |
[29:20] | Only if we find other joggers have turned up dead. | 除非我们在其他地方 也发现有跑步者死亡 |
[29:26] | What’s a liver go for these days, Doc? | 这些天到哪去找内脏了 医生? |
[29:29] | What? | 什么? |
[29:30] | Terry Manning was missing several key organs– | 特瑞(死者)身上有几个 重要器官遗失了… |
[29:33] | healthy organs. | 那些器官都很健康 |
[29:34] | You disappoint me. I thought you were smarter than that. | 你太让我失望了 我还以为你比较聪明的 |
[29:38] | Coenzyme Q-10 could help with mental acuity. | 辅□Q-10能帮你增进智慧 |
[29:47] | “The last act is bloody however fine the rest of the play.” | “最后一幕是血腥的然而却为 整出戏的结尾带来了高潮” |
[29:51] | Pascal. | 帕斯卡(的言论) |
[29:53] | Very impressive. | 你令我非常印象深刻 |
[29:56] | I prefer Buddha, though. | 但我更喜欢佛祖所说: |
[29:57] | “Even death is not to be feared by those who lived wisely.” | “生之有慧,死有何惧” |
[30:02] | One request. | 我有一个请求 |
[30:04] | Ask them not to leave my house a mess. | 你让他们 别把我房子弄得太乱 |
[30:06] | You know how I like order. | 你也知道我是个有洁癖的人 |
[30:25] | What, are you guys working in bulk now? | 你们俩干吗? 大扫除吗? |
[30:27] | Hey, you’re the one who said that lady doc keeps skipping town. | 是你说这女医生有可能逃窜的 |
[30:29] | If the jogger’s blood is in any of this stuff, we need to find it now. | 如果这些东西上面 有被害的血迹 我们要尽快找出了 |
[30:32] | This is only part of the kitchen– the rest is | 这些只是 她厨房东西的一部分… |
[30:35] | in those bags and boxes. | 其他的都在那 些袋子箱子里 |
[30:36] | I’m ready, Nick. You want to hit the lights? | 我好了,尼克 你去把灯关了看看 |
[31:06] | She made a protein shake in this yesterday | 昨天她当着我的面… |
[31:09] | right in front of me. | 拿这个来弄蛋白质饮品的 |
[31:11] | Why would she do that? | 她干吗这么做? |
[31:14] | Get this to DNA– | 拿这些去化验DNA… |
[31:15] | see if this is the jogger’s blood. | 看是不是死者的血迹 |
[31:18] | I’d place a bet on it. | 我猜就是 |
[31:23] | Whoa, whoa. | 喔,喔 |
[31:25] | So she’s not selling the organs | 这么看来,她并没有 把那些器官拿去黑市出卖 |
[31:26] | on the black market… she’s eating them? | 而是自己把它们给吃了? |
[31:31] | Possibly drinking them. | 看来是喝了 |
[31:46] | I want four techs in there placed four feet apart. | 里面准备四名工作人员 每人间隔四英尺 |
[31:49] | Let’s tryto pull the girl out from every conceivable angle. | 试试从任何可能的 角度把这”女孩”拉下缆车 |
[31:51] | Okay. Based on our theory, a loose seat belt enabled Pickens | 好,我们之前的理论是 这带子很松… |
[31:55] | to yank the little girl out of her seat. | 刚好让皮肯斯把 那女孩给扯下 |
[32:01] | Mom was on the left. Where’s my dummy. | 当时妈妈坐在左边 人偶呢? |
[32:05] | 42 pounds? | 是42磅吗? |
[32:09] | Just like little Sandy. | 跟桑迪一样 |
[32:12] | And, just like… | 还有… |
[32:14] | the loose seat belt. | 这安全带也一样松 |
[32:53] | The belt wasn’t loose enough to yank the girl out. | 带子不够松 拉不下女孩的 |
[32:59] | Forget Pickens. | 看来皮肯斯是无辜的 |
[33:01] | The only person who could’ve done it, then | 现在仅有的能做到让 女孩掉下水的… |
[33:02] | is the person that was in the car with her– the mother. | 就只有坐在她旁边的人… 她母亲了 |
[33:05] | Her eyes were pointing in the wrong direction. | 她的眼睛转的方向不对 |
[33:09] | I’m sorry, what? | 对不起 你刚才说什么? |
[33:11] | Carla Dantini was looking left | 卡拉.丹丁妮 跟我讲这事故的时候… |
[33:13] | when she told me about the accident. | 她的眼睛是转左的 |
[33:18] | When a person is remembering, they look right | 一个人在尝试记忆的时候 他们的眼睛往右边望 |
[33:21] | and when they’re creating, they look left. | 如果他们是在编故事 望的就是左边 |
[33:23] | And by creating, you mean fabricating. | 你说她编故事 这么说她就是在捏造事实 |
[33:27] | Neurolinguistics programming, | 神经语言学 |
[33:29] | human behavioral science. | 人类行为科学 |
[33:31] | Call Brass and tell him to meet us at the mother’s house. | 通知布瑞斯 我们在那母亲的家里会合 |
[33:44] | Mr. Grissom. | 葛瑞森先生 |
[33:46] | You’re looking grim. | 你看起来很严肃 |
[33:47] | I’m afraid I don’t have a supplement for that. | 我想也不用在补充 其他什么来形容你 |
[33:50] | We found blood in your kitchen blender. | 我们在你厨房的 搅拌机里面发现了血迹 |
[33:53] | The lab has matched it to the dead jogger. | 鉴证科发现 血迹和死者的吻合 |
[33:58] | It had to happen eventually. | 最后还是发生了 |
[34:00] | Why? | 为什么这么做? |
[34:01] | You’re the scientist. | 你可是个科学家 |
[34:02] | I should have thought you’d figured that out. | 我想你应该 是能查出来原因的 |
[34:05] | I haven’t. | 我不知道 |
[34:08] | Think of the bugs, Grissom. | 想想那些恶心的尸虫 葛瑞森 |
[34:10] | Cycle of life? | 生命的循环? |
[34:12] | Angels versus insects? | 天使对虫子? |
[34:14] | When we die, the fable we tell ourselves | 我们死后 有人说我们会走向一道白光 走向天使 |
[34:17] | is we go toward a white light and angels. | 那只是神话 |
[34:20] | But you and I both know the hard reality | 你和我都非常清楚… |
[34:23] | is that insects arrive immediately | 真正的现实是尸虫很快滋生… |
[34:25] | and begin turning us back to earth. | 然后让我们尘归尘 土归土 |
[34:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:29] | But the insects haven’t killed anyone. | 但那些虫可不会杀害任何人 |
[34:32] | No. | 它们的确没有 |
[34:32] | But they’d die if they didn’t have bodies to feed off of. | 但如果没有尸体 它们却很快就会死 |
[34:37] | And so will l. | 我也一样 |
[34:40] | Porphyria. | 口卜 口林 病 |
[34:42] | The madness of King George. | 乔治王的疯狂 (关于此病的典故)? |
[34:45] | Or the legend of the vampire. | 也可说是吸血鬼的传说 |
[34:47] | Which makes it a real hard disease to have. | 这病本来极难有人感染 |
[34:52] | But it’s real for me. | 但偏偏在我身上发生了 |
[34:53] | It’s genetic. | 是遗传? |
[34:54] | The only thing my father ever gave me. | 我父亲留给我的唯一东西 |
[35:00] | The first time it presented was after a minor sunburn. | 最开始出现是在 一个夏日的午后 |
[35:06] | My lips receded, so did my gums. | 我的嘴唇突然萎缩起来 齿龈也一样 |
[35:08] | I increased my glucose intake and I was fine… | 我打了葡萄糖 结果好了… |
[35:12] | for a while. | 但维持不久 |
[35:13] | I began a drug regimen. | 我开始采用食物疗法 |
[35:16] | But they only treated the symptoms. | 但这些只能 只是治标不治本 |
[35:18] | I had my spleen removed because it absorbed my blood. | 我不得不切割下脾 因为我的血不断被它吸收掉 |
[35:21] | But nothing helped. | 但一切都没有帮助 |
[35:24] | Lesions started forming on my face. | 我体内的病开始 影响我的脸部 |
[35:27] | That’s when I bought my first dog. | 那时我买了第一只狗 |
[35:29] | Bullets and poison leave residue in the blood. | 要杀人,子弹和下毒 都会在血液内留下证据 |
[35:33] | Dogs kill clean. | 但拿狗杀人,却不会 |
[35:35] | Imagine what I’d look like by now without them. | 试试想想如果没有我的狗 我现在会是怎样的样子吧 |
[35:45] | You could’ve tried intravenous hematin. | 你可以试试静脉血色素的 |
[35:48] | Human blood is the richest source of heme. | 人血里面就含有 最丰富的血红素 |
[35:52] | And so you extracted | 于是你就取走了… |
[35:53] | the organs with the most blood– | 人体内含有最多血的器官… |
[35:54] | the liver, the spleen, the heart. | 例如肝脏 脾,心脏 |
[35:56] | If you lock me up, I’ll go mad. | 如果你把我关起来 我会疯掉的 |
[36:00] | Unfortunately, a symptom of your condition. | 你染上这病 我真觉得是不幸 |
[36:03] | But you’ve been killing people, Doctor. | 但你的确是杀了人 医生 |
[36:05] | I’ll die in prison. | 我会死在监狱里的 |
[36:07] | Yes, but the people you’d be feeding off of | 对,但这就拯救了… |
[36:09] | will still be alive. | 那些可能被你拿来吸血的人 |
[36:12] | Cycle of life. | 这就是生命的循环方式 |
[36:16] | Sergeant. | 警官 |
[36:22] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Terry Manning. | 你因为 谋杀特瑞.曼宁被逮捕了 |
[36:30] | You have one more question. | 你应该再问多一个问题的 |
[36:32] | How could I consume raw organs? | 我怎么保存还新鲜的器官 |
[36:35] | Not morally, aesthetically. | 这虽然不道德 但却唯美… |
[36:40] | I dried them and ground them into powder. | 我把它们晒干,碾成粉 |
[36:46] | Protein powder. | 这算是蛋白质粉 |
[36:47] | You want an empirical experience? | 你想要找出事实证明吗? |
[36:52] | There’s a fresh shake in my fridge. | 在我的冰柜里面有很多 |
[36:56] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[37:05] | Officer. | 警官 |
[37:09] | She is nuts, right? | 她是疯的吧? |
[37:14] | She’s a cold-blooded killer. | 她是个冷血的杀手! |
[37:18] | You got the warrant, right? | 你带许可令了吧? |
[37:20] | Yeah, but it’s limited in scope. | 带来了,但有限制 |
[37:22] | The boyfriend’s an attorney so we can’t toss the place. | 她的男朋友是律师 我们不能越界 |
[37:25] | Mrs. Dantini. | 丹丁妮太太 |
[37:27] | You have news about Sandy? | 桑迪的案子有进展了? |
[37:29] | We may have a lead. | 算是吧 |
[37:31] | We need to see the clothes that you wore | 我们想看看你 女儿遇溺那天… |
[37:33] | the day that your daughter died. | 你所穿的衣服 |
[37:35] | -Why? -It’s okay, honey. | -为什么? -没事的,宝贝 |
[37:36] | I’m Hugh Young, Mrs. Dantini’s attorney. | 我是休.杨 丹丁妮太太的律师 |
[37:38] | Carla’s grieving. We both are. | 卡拉很伤心 我们都很伤心 |
[37:39] | Can’t this wait till after the funeral? | 你们在这里的调查 不能等到葬礼后吗? |
[37:41] | No, it can’t. | 不能 |
[37:45] | Where’s your bedroom? | 你的睡房在哪? |
[37:47] | WlLLOWS: So this is everything that you wore | 昨晚你在游艺团那… |
[37:49] | at the carnival last night? | 穿的东西都在这了? |
[37:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:55] | Your watch is waterlogged. | 你的表进水了 |
[38:00] | Yes. I went into the water after my daughter. | 是,我下水找我女儿 |
[38:04] | So, you jumped in the water. | 这么说来你是下了去 |
[38:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:11] | How come your shoes are dry? | 那你的鞋子 怎么还会是干的? |
[38:15] | Well… it was yesterday. | 这…是昨天的事 |
[38:16] | Of course they’re dry. | 现在当然干了 |
[38:18] | The lining’s blue. | 鞋的里层是蓝色的 |
[38:21] | If they’d gotten wet, the indigo dye would have bled onto your white socks. | 如果鞋子曾经湿了的话 蓝靛颜料早就把 你的袜子染红了 |
[38:26] | You never went in the water. | 你根本没有下过水 |
[38:27] | WlLLOWS: If you didn’t go into the water, | 如果你没下过水 |
[38:29] | how did your watch get wet? | 手表又怎么会湿呢? |
[38:31] | Like I told her, reaching for my daughter. | 正如我告诉她的 我想抓住我女儿 |
[38:35] | You reached for her all right. | 你是想抓住她吗? |
[38:46] | My baby! | 我的宝贝! |
[38:51] | And when she managed to grab onto you, | 当她想抓住你时… |
[38:54] | you broke her arm. | 你把她的手弄折了 |
[38:56] | And you held her under while you sat in that car | 你在车上的 时候一直压着她… |
[39:00] | until you drowned her. | 直到她溺毙 |
[39:02] | YOUNG: Carla, | 卡拉… |
[39:04] | is any of this true? | 这是真的吗? |
[39:09] | I want you to leave. | 我想你走 |
[39:13] | You took your daughter to the carnival | 你带女儿去游艺团… |
[39:15] | ’cause kids get hurt there all the time. | 是因为那里经常 有小孩发生意外 |
[39:16] | You thought the blame would leave town with the ride. | 你以为随着游艺团一走 整件案子就不了了之 |
[39:18] | Well, you should have planned better. | 你应该计画得更好点的 |
[39:20] | What did you actuallythink? | 你到底为什么要这样做? |
[39:21] | That you and your boyfriend would run off like newlyweds? | 这样你和你男朋友 就可以更为相亲相爱? |
[39:24] | No kid, | 没有孩子… |
[39:25] | no cares? | 你就不用操心? |
[39:26] | I neverthought anything like that. | 我从来就没介意你有孩子 |
[39:28] | She did. | 但她介意 |
[39:29] | Didn’t you? | 是吗? |
[39:36] | I’m going to need a new lawyer. | 我要找新律师 |
[39:46] | Arrest her, Jim. | 吉姆,逮捕她吧 |
[39:49] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[39:52] | you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[39:54] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:56] | Since we skipped lunch, | 我们没吃晚饭… |
[39:57] | you want to get something to eat? | 你想吃点什么吗? |
[39:59] | Walk it off? | 平复一下? |
[40:00] | I got to go home. | 我要回家 |
[40:04] | Thanks. Rain check? | 谢谢,下次好吗 |
[40:06] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[40:27] | ( sighs ) | |
[40:44] | You got my call. | 你接到我的电话? |
[40:45] | It couldn’t have come at a better time. | 你应该选个更好的 时机打来的 |
[41:10] | Captioning sponsored by CBS | 由CBS提供字幕 |
[41:14] | CBS PRODUCTlONS | |
[41:18] | and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS | [-=影片结束,谢谢观赏=-] |