Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] (women laughing ) We are just warming up, my girl. 我们刚开始热身,宝贝
[00:16] Wait, wait, wait. 等等
[00:18] I don’t think this is the right way. 好像走的不是这条路
[00:20] It’s a shortcut. 这是条捷径
[00:21] A shortcut? To where? 捷径?通向哪儿?
[00:22] ( laughing )
[00:23] ( thumping ) Stop. 停下
[00:25] Stop the car. 快停车
[00:26] It was just a pothole. 是路上的坑而已
[00:28] I think you hit someone. 我想你撞到人了
[00:30] ( tires screeching )
[00:44] The blonde behind the wheel. 那边的金发女孩干的
[00:45] Girlfriend in the passenger seat called it in. 电话是坐在乘客 座上的女朋友打的
[00:48] Vehicular manslaughter. 汽车伤人案件
[00:53] Taillight? 是尾灯吗?
[00:55] Yeah. 是的
[00:58] Have you been drinking, Warrick? 你在喝酒吗,华瑞克?
[01:01] No, I’m having a block party. 不,我在玩测量游戏
[01:02] I marked it where I found it– over on the sidewalk over there. 我在发现它的地方做了记号 就在那边的人行道上
[01:30] Two distinct tire treads– 两个明显的轮胎痕迹
[01:34] one wide… 一道宽
[01:36] one narrow. -Given the extensive -一道窄 -从这个…
[01:38] bruising from the wide tread mark 大面积的淤痕看来
[01:39] the victim was killed by a larger vehicle, not a compact. 死者是被一辆大型车所杀 而不是辆小型车
[01:43] Hey, O’Riley, 嘿,莱利
[01:45] I wouldn’t book those suspects just yet. 我暂时不想 扣留这两个嫌疑人
[01:49] I think they ran over a corpse. 我想她们只是碾了具尸体 主演:威廉.彼得森
[01:59] “Who… are you? “你…是谁?”
[02:02] “Who, who, who, who? “是谁?是谁?”
[02:05] “Who… are you? “你…是谁?”
[02:08] “Who, who, who, who? “是谁?是谁?”
[02:10] “l really wanna know “我真的想知道…”
[02:11] “Who… are you? “你…是谁?”
[02:13] “Oh-oh-oh Who… “是谁…”
[02:15] “Come on, tell me who are you, you, you “快告诉我你是谁…”
[02:19] Oh, you!” “是谁!”
[02:23] ( sirens blaring )
[02:27] -What’s up? -We got a call -怎么了? -十分钟前
[02:28] about ten minutes ago– a shooting 接到电话说在维加斯第八大道的
[02:30] at Vegas Grounds Coffee Shop, Eighth and Main. 咖啡馆里发生了 一起枪杀案
[02:32] Multiple fatalities. 多人遇难
[02:33] We want this one. -You guys get over there. -这件交给我们好了 -你们立即赶到那里去
[02:35] Keep me in the loop. 划定好限制区域
[02:36] -Keep the media out of it. -Right. -不要让媒体进去 -好的
[02:37] Hey, remember about three months ago 还记得三个月以前
[02:39] I applied to the American Academy meeting in Chicago? 我申请去参加在 芝加哥召开的学术会议吗?
[02:42] Well, the deadline for your approval 今天是你批准的
[02:44] is end of shift today. 最后期限了
[02:45] It’s not a problem. 没问题
[02:47] There’s important papers… 还有一些很重要的论文…
[02:48] You don’t have to explain– consider it done. 你不必解释了 按你想的去做好了
[02:50] Thank you. 谢了
[02:51] Good luck. 祝好运
[02:52] Printed your hit-and-run. 这名死者
[02:54] AFlS found a match– Brian Clemonds, 22 指纹中心找到吻合的指纹了 死者是布莱恩.克莱蒙,22岁
[02:57] born in Vegas, and he’s deaf. 在维加斯出生 他还是聋的
[02:59] You can tell he’s deaf by his fingerprints? 你可以从 他的指纹看出他是聋的?
[03:01] Actually, yes– 是这样的
[03:02] he was printed as part of a state aid program in ’81. 81年,在州政府的 援助计画上有他的资料
[03:05] To confirm, I examined his ear canal. 为了进一步证实 我检查了他的耳槽
[03:08] Normally, the malleus is shaped like a hammer– 正常的耳朵 锤骨就像锤子一样
[03:10] a long, smooth handle connecting to a blunt head– 长而平滑 且与大脑相连
[03:13] but Brian’s malleus is knotted, both of them– birth defect. 但布莱恩的锤骨已经打结了 它们都是先天性缺陷
[03:17] There’s a college for the deaf about a mile away. 离这儿一英里 有一个聋人学院
[03:21] WARRlCK: So, Brian takes a walk 那么,当布莱恩步行
[03:22] crosses the street, doesn’t hear the car, gets creamed. 穿过马路的时候 听不到汽车声 因此就被撞倒了
[03:25] SARA: The vehicle– probably a truck 那辆车,或许是辆卡车
[03:27] or an SUV, based on the width of the tire tread– takes off. 也许是辆SUV.根据轮胎的宽度 错不了的
[03:30] Later, along comes a compact– 然后,来了一辆小车
[03:33] thump– runs over his dead body. 从他尸体上碾了过去
[03:35] ROBBlNS: Maybe, maybe not. 或许是,也或许不是
[03:38] See the dried blood on his knuckles? 看见他手指 上干掉的血迹吗?
[03:40] No associated wounding. 并没有找到任何伤口
[03:42] Blood’s probably not his. 血迹或许不是他的
[03:43] WARRlCK: You know what that means– 这就是说
[03:45] Smackdown– the kid was in a fight. 这家伙和别人发生了打斗
[03:46] That ended in murder. 最后被杀死了
[03:48] Did you send a sample of his blood to DNA? 你鉴别出这血迹上的DNA了吗?
[03:50] When you find the suspect, you’ll nail him with his own body fluid. 你弄到嫌疑人的体液 随时可以将他定罪
[03:52] Has his family been notified? 他的家人来确认了吗?
[03:55] Not yet. 还没有
[04:01] One person dead, it’s a shame; more than one’s a party. 有一个人死就够糟的了 现在又多了一件
[04:04] Get ready to pull a double. 做好加班的准备吧
[04:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:31] ( rock music playing )
[04:35] Papa Roach. Couldn’t hear a bomb go off over this. 重金属音乐 戴着这个是听不见枪声的
[04:40] Welcome to the caffeine wars. 欢迎加入”咖啡战争”
[04:41] I got four dead, one on the way to the hospital. 四个人当场死亡 还有一个正送往医院
[04:44] The kid who belonged to those headphones. 那副耳机是这个孩子的
[04:46] I count two– where are the others? 我只看见了两个 其他的呢?
[04:48] One behind the counter; 一个在柜台后面
[04:49] one in the back room. -He wasn’t light with the ammo. -一个在里屋 -看来凶手子弹带得倒不少
[04:51] This place is raining shell casings. 这里满地都是弹壳
[04:55] Hey, I know this guy. 嘿,我认识这个人
[04:56] I bet you do. Who doesn’t know Frankie Flynn? 是的.谁能不认识 弗兰克.弗林呢?
[04:58] Used to own the Orpheus. Lost his gaming license 2 years ago. 以前”俄尔普斯”就是他的 两年前被吊销了赌博执照
[05:02] Oh, yeah. Too many dips in the chips. 搜刮了太多人的钱财了
[05:04] -Yeah, you got that right. -Who’s the muscle? -说的没错 -这”大块”是谁?
[05:07] This is, uh, Al Robson, Frankie Flynn’s bodyguard. 这是罗宾森 弗兰克的保镖
[05:10] -Cash taken? -Till’s full and all the wallets -是抢钱吗? -这里所有人的钱包
[05:12] are accounted for. 都一文不少
[05:13] I don’t think anyone was interested 我认为凶手或许不喜欢…
[05:14] in the, uh, cash… or the coffee. 钱…或者咖啡
[05:17] You’re thinking hit? 你认为是仇杀吗?
[05:20] Maybe. Frankie drives a bullet-proof car. 有可能 弗兰克那辆车是放弹的
[05:23] What does that tell you? 你对此怎么看?
[05:25] ( sighs )
[05:27] She’s probably still in high school. 她或许还在上中学
[05:41] ( groans )
[05:45] Bless her heart. 愿上帝保佑她
[05:51] Assuming Flynn was the target and it was a hit 假设弗林是枪杀的目标
[05:55] the shooterfollowed Flynn in the front door… 凶手跟着他走到了柜台
[05:59] shot the muscle first… 先射倒那保镖
[06:01] then Flynn… 然后是弗林
[06:03] and some poor kid minding his own business. 接着是那个 毫不知情的无辜孩子
[06:08] The girls were last. 最后是那两个女孩
[06:12] ( gunfire )
[06:13] Four dead. 四个人死了
[06:15] One is still alive. 有一个还活着
[06:18] ( beeping )
[06:22] Make that five. 算上五个吧
[06:24] Guy died on the way to the hospital. 那人在送往医院的途中死了
[06:25] ( doorbell rings and bell ringing )
[06:33] Mrs. Clemonds? 克莱蒙夫人吗?
[06:34] Yes? 是的
[06:35] My name is Gil Grissom. 我是吉尔.葛瑞森
[06:36] I’m with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. 拉斯维加斯犯罪鉴证组的
[06:38] Crime Lab? 犯罪鉴证组?
[06:40] May I come in for a minute? 我能进来一会儿吗?
[06:43] Okay. 好的
[06:53] My son is deaf. 我儿子是聋的
[06:54] That bell is connected to the doorbell. 这个铃和门铃是连着的
[06:56] The bell sets off vibrations 这个铃一响的话
[06:57] which reverberate on the floorboards 地板就会振动
[06:59] so that he knows someone’s at the door. 这样他就知道有人在敲门
[07:02] Yes. 是的
[07:05] Mrs. Clemonds, I’m here about your son Brian. 克莱蒙太太 我是为你儿子布莱恩的事来的
[07:11] There’s no easy way to say this. 这件事很难说出口
[07:15] Oh, God, please, no. 天啊,不会的
[07:20] Brian was killed tonight. 布莱恩今晚被人杀了
[07:24] No, no… no… 不,不会的
[07:27] ( crying )
[07:34] This is my fault. 这都是我的错
[07:35] No. No, it’s not. 不,不是的
[07:37] When I was pregnant, I had the German measles 当我怀孕的时候 染上了风疹
[07:40] and the virus took away his hearing. 病毒使得他失去了听觉
[07:43] It’s my fault. 这都是我的错
[07:44] No, Mrs. Clemonds… 不,克莱蒙太太…
[07:46] we think he might have been murdered. 我们认为他是被人谋杀的
[07:49] Murdered? 被人谋杀?
[07:52] Would you like to talk to a family services counselor? 你愿意跟家庭 法律顾问谈谈吗?
[07:56] ( laughs weakly )
[07:57] Talking is overrated, Mr. Grissom. 咨询费太贵了 葛瑞森先生
[08:01] Just find out who did this to my boy. 快把杀我儿子的凶手找出来
[08:05] Please. 求你了
[08:07] It’s been a hell of a night. 今晚真是噩梦连连
[08:09] First the deaf kid, now a hit. 先是这孩子死了 又来一件枪杀案
[08:10] It’s going to take a while to process all the bodies. 处理这些尸体得花上不少时间
[08:13] What do you know about Flynn? 弗林你检查过了吗?
[08:14] I always start with the celebrities. 我通常都是 从知名人士开始的
[08:16] Frankie Flynn, 38, gunshot wounds to the head 弗兰克.弗林 头部还有腹部
[08:20] and the abdomen. -Any bullets recovered? -都中枪 -找到弹头了吗?
[08:21] Only one, out of the head– uh, nine-millimeter.357. 只在脑袋上找到了一颗 口径九毫米,357型号
[08:24] I deal with the pin cushions. 我测试过子弹撞击力
[08:27] Ballistics deals with the pins. 弹道学也可以测出这个的
[08:29] Shooter could have saved himself 要是等上那么一两个月的话
[08:30] a lot of trouble if he’d waited a month or two. 凶手或许会省了 不少的麻烦
[08:33] Why? 为什么?
[08:34] Invasive colon cancer. 盲肠癌晚期
[08:35] On his way out. 都快进太平间的人了
[08:36] Guess he got off easy. 这倒给他免去了不少痛苦
[08:41] ID? 什么身份?
[08:42] Erin McCarty, 20. 艾琳.麦卡蒂 20岁
[08:44] Wonder if she even knew she was pregnant. 不清楚她是否 知道自己怀孕了
[08:47] Just keeps getting better. 真是”噩耗连连”
[08:49] Someone notify the husband? 有人通知她丈夫了吗?
[08:51] Cop said she’s single– she lives at home 警察说她是单身 和她的母亲
[08:53] with her mother. 住在一起
[08:54] How far along was she? 她有身孕多久了?
[08:57] About six weeks. -She knew. -大概六周 -那她一定知道了
[09:15] Another nine-millimeter, just like our casings. 又一颗九毫米弹 和那颗是一样的
[09:20] Nine bullets, all the same caliber. 九颗子弹 都是同一口径
[09:23] Looks like Robson never got a shot off. 看起来罗宾森没有还击
[09:26] I wouldn’t want him as my bodyguard. 我不会请他 这种人来当保镖的
[09:28] Need help with the measurements? 需要人帮忙测量吗?
[09:30] BRASS: Sure. 是的
[09:31] Captain, I got the manager outside. 警长 我把咖啡店经理叫来了
[09:34] Okay. 好的
[09:35] That’s the guy right there. 就是站在那里的那位
[09:37] This one? 是这位吗?
[09:38] Yep, that’s the one. 就是他
[09:40] ( Brass clears throat )
[09:42] I’m Detective Brass. Catherine Willows. 我是布瑞斯警官 这位是凯萨琳
[09:45] Nick Stokes from the Crime Lab. 这位是尼克 都是鉴证组的人
[09:47] Brad Kendall. I heard it on the news. 我叫布拉德.坎道尔 我是从新闻上得知的
[09:48] They’re saying it was some kind of a hit. 他们说这是一起仇杀案
[09:51] Where are Erin and Alice? 那艾琳和艾莉丝在哪儿?
[09:53] They didn’t make it. 她们没能躲过这一劫
[09:56] ( sighs )
[09:59] Wait… Did you call their parents? 你们通知她们的家人了吗?
[10:02] Once the coroner makes a positive l.D. 一旦验尸官 都确定出身份以后
[10:04] their families will be notified. 就会立刻通知她们的家人的
[10:06] CATHERlNE: Shooting occurred 枪击案发生在
[10:08] around closing time. 快要打烊的时间
[10:10] Is it customary foryour employees to close up? 你的员工一般都准时打烊吗?
[10:13] Erin locked up twice a week, 10:00 on the nose. 艾琳一周锁两次门 每次都是十点正
[10:17] She was training Alice, moving on at the end of the month. 她正在训练艾莉丝 所以就一直坚持到月底
[10:20] I can’t believe they’re gone. 真不敢相信她们死了
[10:25] Dr. Gilbert, we need your help. 吉尔伯特博士 我们需要你的帮助
[10:30] Brian Clemonds was murdered. 布莱恩.克莱蒙被谋杀了
[10:33] Was he having any difficulties? 他有遇到任何的困难吗?
[10:38] Anyone have a grudge against him? 有人和他有过节吗?
[10:42] We understand you don’t want 我们知道你是不想
[10:44] a homicide investigation upsetting your students. 这个凶手调查打扰你的学生
[10:47] I’m severely deaf, and I can communicate fine. 我虽然是聋的 但我完全能够交流
[10:50] I’d appreciate it if you’d look at me 你们说话的时候请看着我
[10:52] when you speak to me. 我将非常感激
[10:53] I wear a hearing aid and I can read lips. 我戴了助听器 而且还可以读懂口形
[10:55] You could have asked if I needed an interpreter. 你们应该先问 我是否需要翻译人员
[10:58] I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you. 对不起 我不是有意冒犯你的
[11:02] There are 152 students at my school. 我的学校里一共有152个学生
[11:05] We live together; 我们住在一起
[11:06] we study together; we eat together. 在一起学习 在一起用餐
[11:09] We’re a family. 我们就像是一家人
[11:11] And Brian is dead. 现在布莱恩死了
[11:14] Dr. Gilbert, we’re just following protocol. 吉尔伯特博士 我们只是按章办事
[11:17] We need to speak 我们需要
[11:19] with Brian’s friends, his roommates. 和布莱恩的朋友以及室友谈谈
[11:21] We’ll also need access to his records. 我们还需要查看有关他的资料
[11:23] The crime didn’t happen here– it happened out there. 凶杀案不是在这里发生 而是在外面发生的
[11:26] I’m not accusing anybody of anything. 我并没有要责问任何人
[11:28] Neither am l, but there are more of you, right? 我也是.但你们还有很多同事 对吧?
[11:31] Send someone else, someone with more understanding 找别的人来 他要能深刻了解
[11:35] of this school, of my students. 这所学校 还有这里的学生
[11:37] But we’re here now, and evidence is time sensitive. 但我们已经来了 时间对于证据来说是很重要的
[11:41] How can you solve a crime 你们不了解受害人的话
[11:43] without understanding the victim? 怎么来破这件案子?
[11:51] Um, she’s kicking us out. 她在赶我们走
[12:16] Hey. 嘿
[12:17] -How’d it go at the college? -They’re not cooperating. -学校那里有什么进展吗? -他们不合作
[12:19] Yeah, we didn’t have a warrant, so she kicked us out. 是的,我们没有许可证 因此她把我们赶出来了
[12:22] What did you do? What did we do? -你们都做什么了? -我们都做什么了?
[12:24] We met with the president, asked a few questions. 我们跟校长见了面 问了她几个问题
[12:26] She was kind of hostile. 她这人很不友善
[12:27] Like it’s our fault we can hear. 就好像我们能听见 就是我们的错一样
[12:29] All right. Let’s go. 好了,我们进去
[12:38] Dr. Gilbert? 吉尔伯特博士
[12:39] I’m Gil Grissom with the Crime Lab. 我是鉴证组的 吉尔.葛瑞森
[12:41] You kicked my people out of your office. 你把我的人赶出了你的办公室
[12:43] Well, I’m kicking you out, too. 现在我也要赶你走
[12:49] Look, your student is dead. 听着 你的一个学生死了
[12:52] Don’t you want to know who’s responsible? I do. 你不想知道是谁干的吗? 我想
[12:57] Your people can’t solve this crime. 你的人破不了这件案子
[12:59] Why? ‘Cause they don’t understand the victim? 为什么?因为他们 不了解受害者吗?
[13:03] Help them understand. 那就帮他们来了解
[13:05] When a deaf person meets a hearing person, 当一个聋人遇见 一个正常人的时候
[13:07] the hearing person so much as says, “I’m normal, you’re not.” 那个正常人都会说 “我是正常的,你不是”
[13:11] Is that what you think I’m saying? 你也认为我是这个意思吗?
[13:15] A student is dead. 一个学生死了
[13:18] Maybe you feel responsible. 或许你感到自己 肩上的责任重大
[13:21] Maybe you’re angry. 也或许你很愤怒
[13:23] But don’t be angry with us. 但请不要针对我们
[13:26] We want to help you. 我们只是想帮助你
[13:29] If I agree to cooperate, 要是我答应合作的话
[13:30] you will include me in your investigation? 你会让我也进行调查吗?
[13:33] Yes, I will. 我会的
[13:35] I welcome your involvement. 我很欢迎你的加入
[13:37] Now… 现在…
[13:39] may I see Brian Clemonds’ file? Please? 我可以看一看 布莱恩的档案吗?恳请你
[13:45] I did nothing wrong. 我没错什么
[13:48] Brian filed six complaints 布莱恩的档案里有六次
[13:49] against his roommate Paul Arrington. 是投诉他室友 保尔.艾林顿的
[13:51] Paul lost his hearing less than a year ago– a tumor. 一年前保尔由 于一个瘤子而丧失了听力
[13:54] He hasn’t adjusted. He’s angry. 他很不适应 他很恼怒
[13:56] And he took it out on Brian. 所以就把气发在布莱恩身上
[13:58] Assaulted him. 还打了他
[14:00] Brian requested a new roommate. 布莱恩请求换一名新室友
[14:02] Request denied? 请求被拒绝了?
[14:03] There were no other available beds. 因为没有多余的床位了
[14:06] I want to speak to Paul. 我想和保尔谈谈
[14:08] He doesn’t read lips or sign. 他看不懂口形和手语的
[14:10] You don’t need to hear or speak to communicate. 并不一定要通过 听和说才能进行交流
[14:15] Or… commit murder. 又或是…进行犯罪
[14:24] So, you going to tell us how you learned to sign? 你想跟我们说 你是怎么学会手语的吗?
[14:27] No. 不是
[14:29] Well, the president of the college 这学院的校长
[14:31] is a real wack job. 简直是一个怪人
[14:32] Sara, you see deafness as a pathology. 莎拉 你把聋看作是一种病
[14:34] For Dr. Gilbert, her deafness is not her handicap, 但对于吉尔伯特博士 耳聋并不会妨碍她
[14:37] it’s her way of life. 这是她生活的方式
[14:39] You know, I think you might be siding with her. 我想你或许 是站在她那一边的
[14:40] As long as you see this as us versus them, you’re going 要是你跟他们针锋相对的话 那这件案子
[14:43] to have problems on this case. 你就会碰到很多麻烦
[14:44] The roommate is here. 那个室友来了
[14:51] This explains what we’re doing. I need for Paul to read it. 这都写着我们要做的事情 我想叫保尔把这个看一下
[14:59] What was that all about? 那到底怎么回事?
[15:00] Grissom signs. 葛瑞森会手语
[15:01] Do you know what Grissom drinks 你知道葛瑞森晚上外出时
[15:03] when he goes out at night? 都喝什么吗?
[15:05] He goes out? 他也外出?
[15:06] Exactly– who knows anything about that guy? 是的,谁能够了解这家伙?
[15:09] -Hey, check that out. -Oh, I’ve read about this machine. -看那个 -我从书上看过这种机器
[15:12] Very Frankenstein. 简直是作茧自缚
[15:14] Brain printing. They call it a visual polygraph. 大脑描述器.也称视觉描述器
[15:17] You’ve used one of these before? 你以前用过这东西吗?
[15:19] Yeah, back in ’97, Grissom and I used one to interview this rapist. 是的,97年的时候葛瑞森和我 用这个询问了一个强奸犯
[15:24] The guy was mute but his brain waves spoke loud and clear. 那家伙是哑的 但他的脑电波能非常 清晰地显示出来
[15:27] So, you show the suspect slides of the crime scene 因此在给嫌疑人 看犯罪现场的时候
[15:31] and if he’s our guy… 如果他是凶手
[15:32] the oscillator will give him away. 那个振荡器就会让他现形的
[15:49] Good, he recollects you. 好的,他能想到是你
[15:59] He recollects the college. 你想到是学校了
[16:08] He recollects Brian. 他想到布莱恩
[16:12] This is a shot of the crime scene. 这是一幅犯罪现场的照片
[16:19] No recollection. 没有反应
[16:39] No recollection of the crime scene 对于布莱恩在现场的情况
[16:41] or of Brian under these conditions. 没有产生回忆
[16:44] May we go now? 我们可以走了吗?
[17:11] If you want to find the killer, 要是你想找凶手的话
[17:13] Iook outside the school. 到学校外面找
[17:43] ( faintly ): Grissom! 葛瑞森!
[17:51] Sorry. 对不起
[17:52] I was thinking. 我在想事情
[17:53] About what it’s like to be deaf? 这样子就能找到聋的感觉吗?
[17:55] About what it’s like to hear. 看看这样能听出什么东西
[17:58] Sara told me that you spoke in sign 莎拉跟我说你会手语
[17:59] and now you’re putting plugs in your ears. 现在你又给自己戴上了耳塞
[18:01] -I’m on a case. -Mm-hmm. 我在办案
[18:03] Is that why you forgot about the conference? 这就是你把那个 学术会给忘了的原因吗?
[18:06] The what? 什么?
[18:08] You missed the deadline. 你错过了最后期限
[18:10] No Chicago for me. 现在我不能去芝加哥了
[18:11] Oh, Catherine… 凯萨琳…
[18:13] This is the one meeting I needed to attend. 这个会议对于我很重要
[18:14] I don’t always want to be second banana. 我不想一直都 扮演客串的角色
[18:17] I can probably do your job. 你的工作我或许也能做的
[18:18] I know that I can do Ecklie’s. 起码我知道 自己不比埃克利差
[18:19] I forgot. 我忘了
[18:21] I’m so sorry. 很抱歉
[18:22] Make sure to submit the paperwork 一定要在这天把
[18:25] by the end of the day. 批准报告给写好
[18:26] I thought you said that it was too late. 好像你说过期限已经过了
[18:28] Well, I knew you’d forged so I upped the deadline, gave you a buffer. 我知道你会忘的 所以把最后期限提前了 给你一次机会
[18:33] Don’t forget again. 这回别再忘了
[18:44] Those the tire treads from the crime scene? 那些轮胎痕是从现场拍下来的吗?
[18:47] I photoed the victim’s torso 我把死者身上
[18:48] and imaged the tread mark– scanned it 留下的轮胎痕迹 然后和…
[18:51] got it running through a Tread Assistance CD ROM. 轮胎资料库里的 型号进行对照
[18:54] Any hits? 有发现吗?
[18:55] Not yet. 还没有
[18:56] CD database– 1 1,033 patterns. 资料库里 有11,033种轮胎型号
[18:59] Could take a while. 这得费点时间
[19:00] Yeah. 没错
[19:01] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[19:03] Checking out the dead guy’s clothes. 检查死者的衣服
[19:14] Whoa.
[19:16] What are these? 这些是什么?
[19:23] What? 是什么?
[19:25] They look like lice. 好像是虱子
[19:27] Lice? 虱子?
[19:29] Wasn’t our dead guy clean? 死者不是清洗干净了吗?
[19:31] Yeah, he was. 是的
[19:33] Lice adhere to hair follicles– I didn’t find any stray hairs on him. 虱子一般都在毛囊里 他的头发并无异常
[19:37] Well, he was in a fight, right? 他与人打斗过,对吧?
[19:40] Maybe his attacker had lice 虱子或许是那个凶手的
[19:41] and they crawled off on his sweater 然后它们爬到了他的毛衣上
[19:43] and they got comfy 虱子有了安乐窝以后
[19:46] and the stray hair blew away. 头发就被吹走了
[19:50] Hey. 嘿
[19:51] Any luck on the tire treads? 查找轮胎印有赫进展吗?
[19:53] Computer’s still processing but Warrick found something interesting. 电脑还在查找 但华瑞克发现了些有趣的东西
[19:56] You know anything about lice? 你知道虱子这种东西吗?
[19:59] Yeah, they make your head itch. 是的.它们会令你的头皮发痒
[20:00] And after head colds, the most common problem affecting children. 要是头着凉的话 儿童尤其会出现这种情况
[20:05] Little problem no one talks about, huh? 没人会注意到这种小问题的 对吧?
[20:07] Hey, Grissom, can I see you for a sec? Stat. 葛瑞森 你能过来一下吗?
[20:12] Stay on the tire treads. 继续查看轮胎型号
[20:15] Warrick? 华瑞克
[20:16] Yeah, right behind you. 好的,我这就来
[20:35] A few more numbers and this could have been cake. 多几个号码的话 这就容易多了
[20:38] Guess who used to sign Brad Kendall’s paychecks 猜猜六年前是谁 给布拉德.坎道尔
[20:41] six years ago? 发薪水的?
[20:42] Frankie Flynn. 是弗兰克
[20:43] Oh, yeah. 正确
[20:45] Hey, Brad, thanks for coming in. 布拉德 很感谢你能来一趟
[20:47] We’ve just got a few more questions. 我们还有几个问题想问你
[20:49] Sure. 好的
[20:51] You used to work for Flynn? 你以前是给弗林工作的吗?
[20:52] At the Orpheus– I was a waiter. 是的,我当时在 “澳菲斯”做服务生
[20:53] He came in all the time. 他经常到那儿去的
[20:55] Sit down. Sit down. 请坐
[20:59] Did you see him outside the coffee shop? 你在咖啡店外面见过他吗?
[21:01] Once in a while– he owned the place. 偶尔见过 那是他的地盘
[21:03] He was everywhere. 他无处不在
[21:04] Why don’t you tell us 为何不先跟我们说说
[21:05] about your CCW permit. 你的携带武器许可证
[21:07] I made cash deposits. 我要存款
[21:08] I carry a concealed weapon. 所以就带了把枪
[21:10] What kind? 是什么型号?
[21:11] Glock, nine millimeter. “格洛克” 九毫米口径
[21:13] We’ll need to see the weapon and any spare ammo. 我们需要看看那把枪 还有那些子弹
[21:16] Yeah, of course, I’ll bring it in. 当然可以 我一会儿就拿来
[21:22] I am the man. 我无所不能
[21:23] Why, what’d you do? 你发现什么了?
[21:24] Let me guess. 让我猜猜
[21:26] You ran a DNA profile on the blood 你把死者手上血迹 的DNA检测出来了
[21:27] off his knuckles and you got a match. 还找到了 与之吻合的样本
[21:29] No. 不是
[21:29] You ran a DNA profile and got something distinctive? 你检测出了DNA样本 发现了一些特别之处
[21:32] Not quite. 也不尽然
[21:33] You got out of bed and dressed yourself? 你穿着衣服睡觉?
[21:35] No. 不对
[21:37] What is it, Greg? 那到底是什么,格雷格?
[21:40] Just put your nose down the scope. 你自己看看吧
[21:45] Dots of blue light on a red sea. 血液里面的那些蓝色斑点
[21:49] Pyoverdin. 氧化□现象
[21:50] Pyoverdin. 氧化□现象
[21:52] A pigment excreted from pseudomonas aeruginosa 假单胞菌中分泌 出来的萤光色素
[21:55] which is a bacteria 这是一种细菌
[21:56] occasionally found in the bloodstream. 有时会出现在血液之中
[21:58] So what does that give us? 这能说明什么?
[22:00] Your killer has fluorescent blue dots in his blood. 凶手的血液里 有蓝色的萤光点
[22:02] So the guy’s a glow-stick. 既然这家伙是发光的
[22:03] How does that help us track him down? 那怎么才能 把他找出来呢?
[22:04] Haven’t I done enough for one day? 一天时间我有 如此大的收获还不够吗?
[22:06] SARA: We have a lead– I found a partial 还有一条线索 我发现了
[22:07] serial number on the broken taillight. 那个损坏的尾灯 上面的部分序号
[22:10] I saw it. 我也看见了
[22:11] It’s missing six digits, it’s useless. 上面少了六位数字 这没用的
[22:12] Maybe on it’s own but the tire tread database kicked out a match. 看似没用,但在资料库 里却找到了与之吻合的
[22:16] The tire belongs to a Ford Explorer. 轮胎是”福特越野者”生产的
[22:18] A P235-75, manufactured 型号是P235-75
[22:20] specifically for their SUVs. 专门用于他们生产的SUV
[22:21] Only one with the same partial serial number 只有一辆车有这部分序号
[22:24] is registered in Vegas. 并且是在维加斯注册的
[22:26] What do you call a guy with blue dotted blood 那就把那个血液里 有蓝色萤光点,虱子…
[22:30] Iice and keys to a Ford Explorer? 和那把车钥匙的人找出来
[22:33] A suspect? 是嫌疑人吗?
[22:34] A killer. 是凶手
[22:44] You found the car that ran over Brian? 你们找到那辆汽车了?
[22:47] Yes. 是的
[22:48] The SUV’s registered to Adam Walkey. 这一辆SUV是 亚当.维克的
[22:51] He’s 18 years old; no prior complaints. 他今年18岁 以前没有被人投诉过
[22:54] We’re processing it now. 我们正在着手调查
[22:56] I promised to keep you informed. 我答应过随时通知你的
[22:58] You kept your word. 你没有食言
[23:05] Lice? 是虱子吗?
[23:06] Creepy critters 这些爬行动物
[23:07] in the driver’s seat. 是在驾驶座上发现的
[23:09] So… that’s why Grissom’s late. 原来这就是 葛瑞森迟到的原因
[23:11] You just don’t like other women in his life. 你是不想有别的 女人闯进他的生活
[23:14] I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear that. 那句话我权当作没听见
[23:17] Affirmative on the head lice. 跟头发上的虱子是一样的
[23:21] Taillights match. 尾灯也完全吻合
[23:24] We have a suspect. 我们找到嫌疑人了
[23:26] I’m advising Adam to invoke his Fifth Amendment rights. 我建议亚当行使他的 第五个人身权利
[23:28] O’RlLEY: No charges have been filed 现在还没提出控诉
[23:31] and I haven’t asked a question. 我也没有问任何问题
[23:32] Go ahead and ask… he won’t answer. 只管问吧 他不会回答的
[23:35] Well, that’s why l suggested we meet here. 好的,这就是我为何 把大家请到这里来的原因
[23:37] I don’t need him to talk. 我不需要他说话
[23:39] I just want his blood. 我只想提取他的血液样本
[23:40] Well, for that, you’re going to need a warrant. 好的 那你得拿出许可证来
[23:50] This warrant is for blood… 准许提取血液样本…
[23:53] and a scalp search. 还有头皮样本
[23:55] It’s a Licemeister. 这是捕虱器
[23:59] We’re going to comb your hair. 我们需要梳一下你的头发
[24:04] Talk to me. 跟我说说
[24:06] Good news, bad news. 好坏消息都有
[24:08] Same caliber, different gun. 口径相同,枪却不一样
[24:12] Bobby? 博比
[24:13] Striations don’t match. 弹道痕迹不吻合
[24:14] The gun that killed those five people at the coffee house 用来杀死咖啡店 那五个人的那边手枪
[24:16] isn’t your store manager’s. The good news is– 不是那个店主的 好消息就是…
[24:17] all of the nine millimeter bullets fired at the scene… 所有在现场发现的 九毫米弹头…
[24:21] from the same gun. 都出自同一把枪
[24:27] You’re looking for only one guy. 你只需追查一个嫌疑犯
[24:29] Well, what about the breach-face marks on the casings? 和死者身上的伤口吻合吗?
[24:31] Indeterminate. 还不确定
[24:32] Hmm.
[24:36] Well, well… Iooks like you got zip. 好像你又有新发现了
[24:40] I got a ton of people out 我调查过所有
[24:41] interviewing every two-bit stiff 与弗林曾发生过
[24:42] that ever had a beef against Flynn. 过节的那些人
[24:43] They’re all doing the smart thing– 他们都无一不精明
[24:45] keeping their mouth shut. 一直闭口不谈
[24:46] WlLLOWS: So have no statements 这样就找不到证供
[24:47] or physical evidence indicating it was a hit on Flynn. 或证据来证明弗林是被仇杀的
[24:50] What we have is five dead bodies. 证据只有那五具尸体而已
[24:52] Yeah… why? 为什么?
[24:53] You know something I don’t know? 你清楚这其中的原因吗?
[24:56] Not yet. 还没有
[24:59] Nick? 尼克?
[25:01] Smoke and mirrors. 一头雾水
[25:05] If it was a hit, the guy came to the front door 这要是仇杀的话 凶手会先从前门进来
[25:09] took out Al and Frankie, and got the witnesses. 干掉那个保镖和弗林 然后是那些目击者
[25:12] Bullets will confirm it. 子弹会证实这点的
[25:14] Shooter was standing here when he shot Al… 凶手是站在 这里朝保镖开枪的
[25:18] Bam. Once in the chest. 一枪穿过胸膛
[25:22] This is Flynn. 这是弗林
[25:27] One miss… 一枪打偏了
[25:31] one hit… 一枪打中
[25:34] one through and through. 穿过目标
[25:38] Headphones. 戴耳机的男孩
[25:42] Ricochet. 这颗打飞了
[25:49] Through and through. 这颗穿过目标
[26:12] Each victim gets a different color. 每个死者都用 不同颜色的线表示
[26:14] Blue beams are isolated. 蓝色的线是单独的
[26:16] The kid with the CD player was alone. 戴耳机的男孩是独自一人
[26:23] Flynn was closest to the door. 弗林距离门最近
[26:30] Shooter was positioned between Flynn and the front door. 凶手是介于弗林和前门之间
[26:34] Flynn eats it… and I would have taken out Big Al… 先干掉弗林… 我会选择从那大块下手
[26:38] bodyguard first. 先干掉保镖
[26:39] Me, too. 我也是
[26:40] Ident found both of the bodyguards’ paws on the counter. 从柜台上找到了 那保镖的两个手印
[26:59] What if the shooter was here when he shot Big Al? 如果凶手是在这里 把保镖干掉的会怎样?
[27:03] Big Al would already be dead. 保镖已经死了
[27:05] It doesn’t make any sense. 这不可能
[27:06] If the shooter walked through the front door… 如果凶手是 从前门进来的…
[27:09] What if he came through the back? 如果他是从后门进来呢?
[27:17] Erin McCarty– the employee who was supposed to close up. 艾琳.麦卡蒂 应该是把门锁好的
[27:21] Yeah, shot twice in the back 没错,当她想从 后门出去的时候
[27:23] while heading for the rear exit. 背后中了两枪
[27:41] If she was headed towards the parking lot, 如果她是往停车场跑的话…
[27:45] how do you explain this ricochet? 那你怎么解释这颗跳弹?
[27:49] What? 什么?
[27:53] STOKES: Whoa…
[27:56] Like this. 像这样
[28:54] I love this job. 我喜欢这工作
[28:55] The ricochet went out into the store. 那颗跳弹飞到店铺里
[28:59] There’s no hole in the door.
[29:03] There’s no hole in the door 之所以没在门上留下弹孔
[29:06] ’cause the door had to have been open. 是因为门本来就是开的
[29:10] Assuming Erin was running for her life 假设艾琳想逃走的话
[29:11] the shooter follows her in the back room 凶手一直 跟着她到了里屋
[29:13] shoots her twice– he would have been shooting 朝她开了两枪 那凶手应该是朝
[29:15] toward the parking lot. 停车场方向开枪的
[29:17] He shot toward the parking lot first 他先是朝停车场方向开枪
[29:19] then toward the front of the store. 然后才向前台开枪
[29:20] He’d only shoot toward the front 前台已经有他想找的人
[29:22] if there’s somebody there. 他只需在那儿开枪就行了
[29:23] Someone was in the line of fire. 有人站在了火力范围之内
[29:26] ( sighs )
[29:27] What if we have it backwards? 要是从后面开始会怎样?
[29:30] What if… 假如…
[29:31] the shooting began back here… with Erin? 凶手先是从艾琳下手呢?
[29:34] Yeah, and somebody else saw. 没错 一定会被人看到的
[29:37] Frankie Flynn was an innocent bystander. 弗兰克只是个冤大头而已
[29:40] Wrong place, wrong time. 在不恰当的地点和时间
[29:41] The target was Erin… the pregnant girl 目标是那个怀孕的女孩… 艾琳
[29:44] and the rest was damage control. 其他人都是无辜的
[29:46] -Adam Walkey doesn’t have lice? -Not even lice eggs. -亚当.维克没有虱子吗? -虱子蛋都没找着
[29:49] Maybe he got rid of them since the other night. 或许那晚他就 把它们全都洗掉了
[29:51] Delousing agents take time to kick in. 除虱部门都要花上 不少时间才能搞定
[29:52] There would have been evidence of the infestation. 会有很多关于 这方面的证据的
[29:55] Hey… got good news. 嘿…有好消息
[29:56] Walkey’s blood sample… 维克的血样…
[29:58] Pseudomonas aeruginosa? 有氧化□现象?
[30:00] Fluorescent blue. 还有蓝色萤光现象
[30:02] WARRlCK: Same as the blood we found on Brian’s knuckle. 这和布莱恩手上的 血是同一现象
[30:05] Greg, start a DNA comparison. 格雷格 开始DNA鉴定
[30:06] This gives us enough to hold Walkey. 这就会有足够的 证据来控告维克
[30:08] It’s just like Dr. Gilbert said… 就像吉尔伯特博士所说的…
[30:12] the killer came from out here. 凶手是学校外面的
[30:13] Dr. Gilbert can afford her personal bias. 吉尔伯特可以存在个人偏见
[30:16] We can’t. 我们可不能
[30:17] And we need a lot more than Day-Glo bacteria 我们还需要更多的萤光细菌
[30:20] to get a conviction. 来给凶手定罪
[30:23] You really think Erin knew she was pregnant? 你真觉得艾琳 她知道自己怀孕了?
[30:25] I mean, six weeks? 才六个星期而已
[30:26] 20-year-old girl, living at home? She would have taken a test 20岁的女孩会一直 呆在家里?要是晚发生…
[30:28] if she was five seconds late– panic city. 一会儿的话 她就去进行检查了.真是不幸
[30:30] Yeah, Brass talked to her parents. 是的 布瑞斯也跟她的父母说了
[30:32] There was no guy in her life. 但她是没有男朋友的
[30:33] Well, it’s not immaculate conception. 这可不是 “无沾成胎”的神话
[30:36] If the guy was Mr. Right she would have told her folks. 那家伙要是个好人的话 她会跟他说的
[30:39] Which means he was Mr. Wrong. 但他是个负心之人
[30:40] Maybe Mr. Married. 或许还是已婚的
[30:45] Back for more? 又来要证据了?
[30:46] You still have the pregnant girl? 那怀孕的女孩 还在这儿吗?
[30:48] Mortuary will pick her up later this afternoon. 下午就会送到太平间去
[30:50] Stall them. We want a paternitytest. 还是等等吧 我们要做”亲子鉴定”
[30:54] At six weeks? 才六个月?
[30:54] Six weeks with half of 六个月的胎儿
[30:56] someone else’s DNA in her body. 已经有一半某人的 DNA在里面了
[31:16] Check this out. 来看这个
[31:27] This fabric matches the victim’s sweater. 这纤维和死者 身上的毛衣一样
[31:29] That’s the muffler. 那是一条围巾
[31:31] Now, this is the back of the car. 这是在车后面发现的
[31:32] And the taillight was smashed. 车的尾灯也被撞坏
[31:34] There’s no way this car was moving forward 毫无疑问是这辆车
[31:36] when it ran over Brian Clemonds’ body. 从布莱恩身上碾过去的
[31:38] Who drives backwards on a downtown street? 谁会在城市街道 上往后开车呢?
[31:42] First degree murder. 一级谋杀
[31:44] That’s how we see it. 这就是我们目前发现的
[31:47] It’s okay. In that case, my client is now prepared 好了.那样的话 我的委托人
[31:51] to make a statement. 现在准备作一个陈述
[31:53] Tell him, Adam. 告诉他,亚当
[31:55] I may have hit the guy. 那人或许是我撞到的
[31:57] That’s some statement. 这可是几个陈述了
[31:58] ADAM: Okay. I remember hitting something. 好了 我记得是撞到东西了
[32:01] It was dark. 那时天色很黑
[32:03] I-I just kept driving. 我只顾一直开着车
[32:04] Didn’t look back. 没有往后看
[32:06] Adam… 亚当…
[32:08] We found lice in the driver’s seat of your vehicle 我们在你汽车的 驾驶座上发现了虱子
[32:12] but your scalp was clean. 但你的头上却没有
[32:16] Was there anyone else there? 当时还有别的人吗?
[32:17] A witness 有目击证人
[32:19] who might support your account? 证明你所说的吗?
[32:23] ( clears throat )
[32:24] ( sighs )
[32:27] Yeah, someone was with me. 是的 当时有人和我在一起
[32:30] Mark. 是马克
[32:31] Mark Rucker. 马克.拉克
[32:32] He can confirm everything I told you. 他能证明我所说的一切
[32:35] I want to see him. Is that the coward who killed Brian? 我要见他.就是那个 胆小鬼杀了布莱恩吗?
[32:38] JANE: What happened? He scared you? 到底怎么回事? 他让你感到恐惧了?
[32:40] Talked a little funny? 开了一些玩笑而已吗?
[32:42] Made a lot of noises? Screamed? 是弄出很多噪音 还是尖叫了?
[32:43] Or maybe he just looked at you the wrong way? 或许他一看你就不像是好人
[32:47] Get away from me. 快走开
[32:51] You make me sick. 你让我觉得恶心
[33:02] You said you’d include me. 你说过要我参与的
[33:04] You offered to help with my investigation 你答应过要帮我调查
[33:06] and now you’re compromising it. 现在你却把事情搞砸了
[33:08] You found the killer. 你把凶手找到了
[33:09] Who says it was a hit and run, not murder. 他说是开车的时候撞到的 不是谋杀
[33:12] -He has a witness. -Who will lie for him. -他有目击者 -目击者也会包庇他的
[33:13] The witness can say whatever he wants. 目击者有权说任何东西
[33:15] The important thing is that Adam Walkey was not alone 最重要的是亚当 撞死布莱恩的时候
[33:18] when he killed Brian. 他不是一个人的
[33:20] Until now, I did not know who was with him. 我刚刚才知道 他当时和谁在一起
[33:23] And now you do. 现在你知道了
[33:25] His witness is our other suspect. 他的目击者 也属于另一个嫌疑人
[33:30] 9-1-1 page? 在查资料吗?
[33:31] What’s up? 怎么样了?
[33:32] Right gun. Wrong barrel. 枪吻合.枪管却不一致
[33:34] Son of a bitch swapped the gun barrel out. 那混蛋把枪管卸下来了
[33:36] Check this out. 来看这个
[33:39] Could be an incomplete tool mark. 可能是没完成的标记
[33:42] Maybe the guy dropped his gun. 也或许那家伙的 枪曾被摔过
[33:43] Either way, we still don’t have the barrel. 不管怎样 我们还没找到那个枪管
[33:46] This is true. But we’ve got Kendall’s ammo. -没错 -但我们有坎道尔的子弹
[33:48] What about bullet batching? 先测试子弹怎么样?
[33:49] Match the bunter marks? 检测它是否跟撞针吻合?
[33:51] Every casing’s got two pieces of information on it: 每个弹壳后面 都会有两个信息
[33:53] manufacturer and caliber. 生产厂商和口径
[33:54] Etched in by an electrodischarge machine. 这是用电镀器来刻上去的
[33:58] Every casing from a given batch of ammo has the same markings. 每一批子弹的 标记都是一样的
[34:00] So if you compared the casings we collected at the crime scene 要是把我们从 现场收集到的弹壳
[34:03] with the casings from Brad Kendall’s gun… 和布拉德枪里的 弹壳相比较
[34:06] On a microscopic level, we should find similar characteristics… 通过显微镜 我们就可以发现相似的特征
[34:09] Which would link Brad’s ammo to the crime 就能证明现场的 子弹是布拉德的
[34:11] even though we can’t link his gun. 即使没有找到他的枪
[34:12] Not as airtight as matching the barrel. 这不像换了 枪管那样无懈可击
[34:13] -But still enough to build a case. -What about motive? -但这件案子还有一点需要考虑 -动机是什么?
[34:16] Well, Catherine’s working on a hunch. 凯萨琳已经在着手了
[34:19] Me? The father? No way. I’m married. I don’t fool around. 我是孩子的父亲? 不可能,我已经结婚了 又没到处鬼混
[34:22] BRASS: Would you like us to explain the mechanics 用我们给你 解释工作室那里
[34:24] of sex in the workplace? 发生的性行为吗?
[34:25] CATHERlNE: You’re the manager. 你是那儿的经理
[34:27] Erin was the employee. 艾琳是你的雇员
[34:28] BRASS: You had the power. 你又有钱
[34:29] -Happens all the time. -You got it all wrong. -这迟早都会发生的 -你们全都想错了
[34:31] Maybe we do; we all make mistakes, but just to be sure 或许是我们两都弄错了 但为了证实一下
[34:34] why don’t you give us a DNA sample 得从你身上提取DNA样本
[34:35] and you’ll be on your way. 然后你就可以走了
[34:37] I don’t believe this. 真不敢相信
[34:38] Talk to anyone. I’m not like that. 大家都不会 相信我是那种人的
[34:41] I’ve got a court order. 我拿来了法庭的指令
[34:48] It was a one-time thing. 那是以前的事了
[34:50] I didn’t even know she was pregnant. 我真的不知道她怀孕了
[34:54] O’RlLEY: I read him his rights. 我给他宣读过他的权利了
[34:57] Last chance for a lawyer. 这是最后一次 请律师的机会
[34:59] I didn’t do anything. Why would I need a lawyer? 我没做错什么 为何要请律师?
[35:02] Fire away. 那开始吧
[35:05] I have just one question: 我只想问一个问题
[35:07] Does your head itch? 你的头痒吗?
[35:08] Do I have to answer that? 我必须回答这个问题吗?
[35:12] I’m going to just, uh… 我这只是…
[35:15] rearrange your part a little. 来帮你梳理一下
[35:27] Hmm.
[35:29] According to Adam Walkey, you were with him in his SUV 根据亚当的供词 那晚你是和他
[35:32] the other night 在一块的
[35:33] and your head lice… confirmed his statement. 而你头上的虱子 也证实了他说的话
[35:36] They also tell me that you were driving. 这些虱子还告诉我 当晚是你开的车
[35:39] Yeah, yeah, I was with him. 没错,我是和他在一起
[35:41] And like he told you, we didn’t know he hit the guy. 就如他对你说的 我们都不知道撞到那人了
[35:44] How do you know what Adam told us? 你怎么知道亚当 跟我们说这些的?
[35:45] ( rubber gloves snapping )
[35:51] Now, why don’t you just tell us what really happened. 你先说说那晚 到底发生了什么
[35:55] Well, it was around midnight… 那时大概是午夜…
[35:58] and we were listening to the radio. 我们当时正在听广播
[36:01] I changed the station. Adam got pissed. 我换了频道 亚当就老大不愿意
[36:03] Dude, what are you doing? That song is a classic. 伙计,你在干什么? 那可是首古典歌
[36:06] It’s not a classic. It’s crap. 这不是古典歌 这是垃圾
[36:07] It’s always been crap. 全都是垃圾
[36:09] Now, this… this is tight. 这个…才是最棒的
[36:11] ( modern rock )
[36:12] ( loud thud )
[36:13] Wh-what was that? 是什么?
[36:14] Probably a dog. 可能是条狗
[36:15] Let’s get out of here. 不用管它
[36:17] We just kept driving. 我们就继续开着车
[36:20] Yeah, it’s the truth. 真的,这都是事实
[36:22] The evidence says otherwise. 证据说的却是另一种情况
[36:26] What are you talking about? 你到底在说什么?
[36:28] Well, there weren’t just lice in the SUV. 在那辆SUV上不仅有虱子
[36:31] There were lice 在死者的毛衣上
[36:33] on the victim’s sweater. 也同样留下了虱子
[36:34] So, who cares about lice? 谁会管那些虱子?
[36:37] Do you know what lice eat? 你知道虱子都吃什么吗?
[36:41] Blood. 血
[36:42] I’m pretty sure 我非常肯定
[36:44] I can prove that the lice on Brian Clemonds 自己可以证明 布莱恩衣服上的虱子
[36:47] came from your head. 是你头上面的
[36:52] We got out of the car. 我们下了车
[37:02] We got to call the paramedics. 得叫医护人员来
[37:04] We tell anybody, we are in trouble. 要是跟别人说的话 我们就有大麻烦了
[37:07] We can go to jail. 还可能会坐牢
[37:10] But I didn’t want to leave him like that. 但我不想 把他丢在那儿不管
[37:12] Adam talked me into it. 最后亚当说服了我
[37:14] He had a scholarship to Duke next year, you know. 他申请了奖学金明年去读 “杜克”大学
[37:17] He couldn’t risk it. 他不能冒这个险
[37:18] ( sighs )
[37:19] Let me tell you what I think happened. 我来说说到底发生了什么
[37:21] You and Adam saw Brian walking out of a liquor store 你和亚当看见 布莱恩提着六罐啤酒
[37:25] carrying a six-pack. 从饮料店走出来
[37:27] You’re underage. 或许你是年轻气盛
[37:28] Maybe you wanted him to front you some beer. 也或许 你想叫他帮买些啤酒
[37:30] Hey, man, can you do us a favor? 嘿,伙计.能帮个忙吗?
[37:32] GRlSSOM: Brian doesn’t respond. 布莱恩没有理睬
[37:36] What’s his problem? 他怎么了?
[37:37] Let’s find out. 下车看看
[37:38] ( brakes screeching )
[37:40] GRlSSOM: Then you got out of the car. 然后你们就下了车
[37:42] -Hey, moron, we just want you to buy us some beer. 嘿,白痴.我们只是想 叫你帮买些啤酒而已
[37:44] How about we just grab yours, huh? 我们你这些抢了能怎么样?
[37:46] What do you want? What do you say? 你们想干什么? 你们在说什么?
[37:47] You going to give it up? 你想交出来吗?
[37:48] GRlSSOM: You started taunting him. 你们开始戏弄他
[37:51] And then everything escalated. 然后一步步升级
[37:56] Give… 给我…
[37:59] Bring him down! 把他放倒!
[38:04] GRlSSOM: The blood on the victim’s knuckles led us to Adam. 死者手上的血迹 帮我们找到了亚当
[38:08] The average male loses 80 hairs a day. 男性每天平均掉80根头发
[38:12] Stray hair left behind lice, which brings us to you. 头发上的虱子 使我们找到了你
[38:21] It would have ended there, but as you were about to drive away, 这事本来该结束的 但当你们要开车的时候
[38:26] something caught your attention. 出乎你们意料的事情发生了
[38:28] Something in the rearview mirror. 从后视镜上看到了一个人
[38:34] Please don’t hit me! 不要撞我!
[38:36] Please don’t! 不要!
[38:38] ( yelling )
[38:39] ( engine revving )
[38:51] And you took off. 然后你们就逃走了
[38:53] I want a lawyer. 我要请律师来
[38:55] Let me tell you something, son. 我还有些事要告诉你 孩子
[38:57] Gil, the interrogation is over. 吉尔 审讯已经结束了
[38:59] He’s requested counsel. 他要求请律师来
[39:02] Fine. 好的
[39:04] No more questions. 没别的问题了
[39:06] Just this. 就这最后一点
[39:07] You want to know why 你想知道布莱恩
[39:08] Brian Clemonds ran away from you? 为何要躲避你们吗?
[39:12] It was dark; you were shouting at him; 当时天色很黑 你冲他大喊
[39:15] and he didn’t understand what you were saying. 他不明白你在说什么
[39:19] Brian Clemonds was deaf. 因为布莱恩是聋的
[39:25] He was afraid of you. 他很害怕你们
[39:29] But you were more afraid of him… weren’t you? 但你们更害怕他,对吗?
[39:52] What am I looking at? 我看到的是什么?
[39:53] STOKES: Microscopic surface analysis. 分析物体表面的显微镜
[39:56] This ought to make things more clear. 这可以使物体更加清晰
[40:02] A bunter tool leaves a unique mark. 撞针通常会留下 一个特别的标记
[40:08] Casings from your gun are on the right. 右边的是从 你的枪里取下来的
[40:10] Casings collected from the crime scene are on the left. 左边的是从 现场收集到的弹壳
[40:15] They’re identical. 两者是一致的
[40:16] You came here that night… 那晚你到那里
[40:19] to kill Erin. 把艾琳杀了
[40:20] You came in through the back. Erin was in the office. 你从后门进来 艾琳当时在工作间
[40:22] We got to talk. I’m tired of talking to you. -我们得谈一谈 -我不想跟你说话
[40:24] -Listen to me! -I’m tired of listening to you. -听我说! -我已经听够了你的话
[40:26] BRAD: I will take care of this. 我也在乎这孩子
[40:27] All you take care of is yourself. 你在乎的只是你自己
[40:28] Erin, think. Use your head for once. 艾琳.你清醒一下吧
[40:30] I’m not going to let you ruin my life! 我不会让你毁了我的生活的!
[40:32] I already have thought about it. 这我早就已经想过了
[40:33] I’m going to have this baby and you are going to support it. 我要把孩子生下来 你也要赡养他
[40:36] I’ll let you know if it’s a boy or a girl. 如果知道是男孩或者女孩的话 我会通知你的
[40:39] ( gasps )
[40:41] CATHERlNE: But Alice saw. 但艾莉丝看见了
[40:43] You shot her. 于是你就朝她开枪
[40:44] ( screams )
[40:45] You thought that Alice had locked up 你以为艾莉丝 已经把店门关了
[40:48] but there was a kid drinking coffee 但还有一个孩子 在那儿喝咖啡
[40:50] and then things got out of hand. 然后事情变得不可收拾
[41:08] BRASS: Brad Kendall, you’re under arrest 布拉德.坎道尔 你被捕了
[41:12] for the murders of Frankie Flynn 罪名是谋杀了 弗兰克.弗林
[41:13] Al Robson, Roy Hinton, Alice Neely and Erin McCarty. 罗布森,洛伊.辛顿 艾莉丝.尼利和艾琳.麦卡蒂
[41:19] STOKES: Six weeks pregnant 还有你已经…
[41:21] with your child. 六周大的孩子
[41:26] I didn’t mean for it to happen like that. 我不是有意让 事情发展成这样的
[41:29] I just wanted to talk. 我只是想和她谈谈
[41:31] Is that whyyou brought your gun? 那为何你要带把枪去?
[41:38] Some people are just afraid. 有些人很心虚
[41:40] And that’s whythey killed Brian. 所以就把布莱恩杀了
[41:43] Because he was different. 因为他和常人不同
[41:46] You don’t see us as different. 你不会把我们也看成这样
[41:49] You’re not. 你们没什么不同
[41:50] Who taught you to sign? 是谁教你手语的?
[41:54] My mother. 我母亲
[41:56] Tell me about her. 跟我聊聊她的事情
[41:57] And use your hands. 用手语就好
[41:58] You’re a little rusty. 你都有点生疏了
[42:51] Captioning sponsored by CBS 英文字幕由CBS提供
[42:54] CBS PRODUCTlONS
[42:57] and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme