时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | (babycrying ) | |
[00:11] | ( cooing ) | |
[00:19] | ( clock quietlyticking ) | |
[00:40] | ( creaking ) | |
[01:05] | ( gasping ) | |
[01:12] | ( screaming ): NO! | 不! |
[01:25] | ( sirens blaring ) | |
[01:27] | ( indistinct radio transmission ) | |
[01:35] | Excuse me. | 你好 |
[01:36] | My name’s Gil Grissom. | 我是吉尔.葛瑞森 |
[01:37] | I’m with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 拉斯维加斯 犯罪现场鉴证科人员 |
[01:39] | Please help us. | 求求你帮帮我们 |
[01:41] | I’ll certainly try. | 我会尽力的 |
[01:45] | Is that the ransom note? | 这是赎金条? |
[01:47] | Yeah. They don’t even say how much money they want. | 是 但上面连要多少钱都没说 |
[01:50] | They just say that they’ll call us in six hours. | 只说会在 六小时之内打电话过来 |
[01:53] | Have you let anyone else | 你有让其他人… |
[01:54] | touch this note? | 动过这条子吗? |
[01:55] | Police, a relative, anyone? | 警察,亲戚,任何人? |
[01:57] | N-no, just us. Why? | 没有,只有我们动过 干吗这么问? |
[01:58] | Well, because the person who touched it before you has your son… | 因为在你之前 碰过这张纸条的人… |
[02:02] | and he’s just left us the first piece of the puzzle. | 手头上有你的孩子 这是他给我们留下的第一块拼图 片名:犯罪现场 主演:威廉.彼得森 |
[02:12] | “Who… are you? | 玛格.海尔珍博格 “你…到底是谁?” |
[02:15] | “Who, who, who, who? | “谁,谁,谁,谁?” |
[02:18] | “Who… are you? | “你…到底是谁?” |
[02:20] | “Who, who, who, who? | “谁,谁,谁,谁?” |
[02:22] | “l really wanna know | “我真想找出…” |
[02:24] | “Who… are you? | “你…到底是谁?” |
[02:26] | “Oh-oh-oh Who… | “噢,谁…” |
[02:28] | “Come on, tell me who are you, you, you | “快 告诉我你是谁,你是谁” |
[02:32] | Oh, you!” | “你是谁!” |
[02:37] | Jim, Dispatch said this is a kidnapping? | 吉姆,看来这是一起绑架案 他们俩有没有要离婚的情况? |
[02:40] | Divorce situation? | |
[02:41] | No papers filed. College sweethearts. | 没有 他们从大学就在一块 邻居都说他们身家不少 看来不错 |
[02:42] | Neighbors saythey’re the salt of the earth. | |
[02:44] | So this could have been legitimate? | |
[02:46] | They have a security system. | 他们这里有保安系统 |
[02:48] | Never put it on. | 但从来就没启动过 |
[02:49] | They say how come? | 什么理由? |
[02:50] | They feel safe in the neighborhood. | 他们觉得周围的邻居都很好 住在这里很安全 |
[02:53] | Check the premises? | 检查过整间房屋了吗? |
[02:54] | Attic, wine cellar, crawl space. | 阁楼,地窖 能爬的地方都检查过了 |
[02:56] | No four-month-old baby. | 都没有发现 他们四个月的孩子的□迹 |
[03:01] | Nice digs. | 这寓所真不错 |
[03:01] | Yeah, guy got rich off some dot-com outfit. | 当然 靠网络致富的人 |
[03:03] | Moved here from Oregon two years ago. | 两年前从俄勒冈搬过来这里 |
[03:04] | Bet they wished they hadn’t today. | 现在肯定后悔了 |
[03:06] | Are you sure he won’t hear a click or something? | 你确定这样匪徒 不会听到什么声音? |
[03:09] | He won’t. | 不会 |
[03:10] | And if he asks, you and your wife are alone. | 如果他问的话 你们不用管 |
[03:12] | Question him about your son. | 就追问他你儿子的情况 |
[03:14] | Ask to hear him breathing. | 尽量拖延时间 |
[03:15] | Anything to keep the guy talking. | 让我们有足够 时间收集他的声音样本 |
[03:17] | Understood? | 明白吗? |
[03:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:19] | Yeah, yeah. | 好吧 |
[03:20] | Okay. | 明白了 |
[03:21] | Built my own business. | 即使是创业期间… |
[03:23] | I can handle any kind of pressure. | 我也能处理 好任何压力问题 |
[03:29] | GRlSSOM: Was this yours? | 这是你的? |
[03:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:33] | May I ask when you opened it? | 这什么时候开的? |
[03:35] | I don’t know. | 我不记得了 |
[03:37] | Um, sometime after we called 9-1-1. | 嗯,大概是 我们打了911之后开的吧 |
[03:41] | You mind if l, uh…? | 你不介意我…? |
[03:44] | No, no, go ahead. | 不,不介意,你拿吧 |
[04:00] | You have any more of these? | 还有吗? |
[04:01] | In the fridge. | 在冰箱里还有 |
[04:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:04] | WOMAN: Do my boys have to be here? | |
[04:07] | I think this is hard enough forthem | 孩子们一定要在这吗? 我不认为让他们听这些… 对他们有好处 我明白,但如果整家人 都在一起的话录口供的话… 对我们破案会比较好 |
[04:08] | without having to hearthe facts. | |
[04:09] | BRASS: I understand, but it’s best | |
[04:11] | for our investigation if we keep the whole family together. | |
[04:14] | It’s okay, Mom. | 没事的,妈妈 |
[04:16] | You were saying, Mrs. Anderson? | 安德森太太 能再说一遍口供吗? |
[04:18] | Um… I got up at 4:30, like I usually do | 我四点半起了床 跟往常一样… |
[04:22] | to feed Zack. | 我去给小扎喂奶 |
[04:23] | I’m still breast-feeding. | 我是喂人奶的 |
[04:25] | And I went down | 我来到… |
[04:27] | to Zacky’s room. | 小扎的房间 |
[04:28] | I looked in his crib | 发现婴儿床里空无一人… |
[04:30] | and he was gone. | 他不见了 |
[04:31] | He wasn’t there. | 没在床上 |
[04:32] | And I felt around for him | 我马上在周围找他 |
[04:33] | and that’s when I found the letter | 结果就看到了 窗口外的梯子 |
[04:35] | saying that he had been taken | 显示他被人掳走了 |
[04:36] | and l… I don’t know. | 然后,我… 我不是很记得 |
[04:37] | I-I think I screamed… | 应该是尖叫起来了吧… |
[04:41] | You screamed, Mom. | 妈妈,你是尖叫了 |
[04:42] | I jumped out of bed | 我下了床… |
[04:43] | and I went to her, and that’s when we called 9-1 -1 | 来到她身边 就打了911报警 |
[04:47] | from the upstairs hallway. | 在楼上的走廊那里打的 |
[04:49] | 9-1-1-1-1-1. | |
[04:52] | Give me the phone, Robbie. | 罗比,把电话给我 |
[04:53] | We’re going to need a piece of the baby’s clothing. | 我们需要拿一件孩子的衣服 |
[04:55] | Something from his hamper, if possible. | 如果可能的话我们还要 在摇篮上面的一些必要证物 |
[04:57] | We’re going to use scent dogs throughout the neighborhood. | 我们打算在周围让 “气味犬”去嗅探 |
[05:00] | I’ll go see what I can find. | 我去看看能找到什么 |
[05:03] | No, I know what he wears. | 我知道他穿着什么… |
[05:04] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[05:09] | GRlSSOM: I’d also like | 还有… |
[05:11] | to get blood samples from each family member. | 我希望对你们家 每个人都取一份血液样本 |
[05:13] | Why? – Well, the sooner we can eliminate | -为什么要取我们的样本? -如果能尽快… |
[05:15] | the expected hairs and fibers from within the household | 通过这毛发和纤维 把内贼给排除掉 |
[05:18] | we can begin looking for outsiders. | 我们就能越早开始 调查可能的外来作案人员 |
[05:20] | Is it going to hurt? | 会痛吗? |
[05:22] | I hope not. | 希望不会 |
[05:35] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[05:36] | -Yeah? -Take this ransom note to Q.D. | -干吗? -把这赎金条拿去检验 |
[05:38] | Typewritten ransom note? Kidnapper was organized. | 这赎金条是用打字机打印出来的? 绑架者是有组织的 |
[05:40] | I think it’s ink-jet not typewriter. | 我看是喷墨打印机 不是打字机打的 |
[05:42] | I’ll get it to Questioned Documents | 我会拿去化验部门… |
[05:43] | check for origination prints, the works. | 查一下是在哪打印的 |
[05:46] | Take every computer and printer | 把安德森家 所有的电脑和打印机… |
[05:47] | from the Anderson house with you. | 也带过去检验 |
[05:49] | You think the suspect printed the ransom note | 你认为嫌犯是在屋内… |
[05:51] | from inside the house | 趁他们熟睡时… |
[05:52] | while they were sleeping? | 用他们的打印机把 这赎金条打印出来的? |
[05:53] | I’m not thinking anything yet. | 我现在还没有任何想法 |
[05:56] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[05:57] | Yo. | 嘿 |
[05:58] | No, thanks, I’m an iced tea man. | 不了,谢谢,我只喝冰茶 |
[06:00] | It’s not a refreshment. It’s an experiment. | 不是给你喝的饮料 是让你拿去化验的 |
[06:02] | Now take this to the lab | 把这拿到化验室… |
[06:04] | in a controlled space, 72 degrees Fahrenheit and open it. | 在室内把温度控在在 华氏72度的情况下把它打开 |
[06:06] | Keep this in the same room-temp space. | 这也保存在同样温度下 |
[06:10] | Okay, then what? | 好,然后呢? |
[06:11] | Process, Nick, process. | 处理,尼克,处理! |
[06:15] | Baby’s bedroom window is open and the ladder’s still out there. | 婴儿房的窗户没关 梯子还在那里 |
[06:18] | So canvass the whole grounds from outside to in. | 你去把这整块地方给我 从外到里详详细细地检查一遍 |
[06:21] | I’m all over it like a cheap suit. | 我整天都做这些工作的 |
[07:10] | You see this spiderweb? | 看到这蜘蛛网了吗? |
[07:12] | Damn, Warrick! | 该死,华瑞克! |
[07:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:14] | Your ticker okay? | 你没被吓坏吧? |
[07:18] | What spiderweb? | 什么蜘蛛网? |
[07:19] | Right here. | 在这里 |
[07:21] | Kind of hard to get a baby out of a window | 爬楼梯… |
[07:24] | climb onto a ladder | 把婴儿从窗口抱走… |
[07:25] | without messing up this web, don’t you think? | 而又不弄破这些蜘蛛网 这还真有点难度哦,你认为呢? |
[07:27] | Well, it could have happened after the abduction. | 蜘蛛网也有可能 是凶手掳走孩子之后织的 |
[07:29] | Spiders can build one of these things in a few hours. | 蜘蛛几个小时内就 可以织出这么一张网了 |
[07:42] | Warrick? | 华瑞克? |
[07:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[07:46] | Go around. | 从下面兜进来吧 |
[08:01] | Ooh, you’re right on the golf course. | 噢,你们所住的地方 就在高尔夫球场里面? |
[08:04] | That must be nice. | 这感觉一定不错吧 |
[08:06] | Steve likes it. I never cared for the game. | 是斯蒂夫喜欢罢了 我一向对这运动没什么感觉 |
[08:09] | ( sighs ) | |
[08:12] | That one’s my favorite | 这是我最喜欢的一件 |
[08:13] | but Zacky, he, uh… | 但是小扎…他… |
[08:15] | he liked another one. | 他喜欢另一件 |
[08:19] | Here it is. | 这件 |
[08:21] | ( chuckles ) | |
[08:23] | There’s a little spit-up on it. | 上面还有些口啖痕迹 |
[08:26] | He liked the way the fabric felt on his skin. | 他喜欢这种质感的衣服 |
[08:36] | Oh, God… | 噢,天… |
[08:37] | It’s okay. It used to happen to me with my daughter | 不要紧,以前我带女儿时… |
[08:40] | if I didn’t get to her right on time. | 如果没有及时给 她喂奶也是这样 |
[08:43] | I can’t believe that this is happening to us. | 我真不敢相信 这种事居然发生在我们身上 |
[08:48] | I’ll get this to our guys. | 我把这件拿走吧 |
[09:03] | What you got? | 发现什么了? |
[09:04] | Two hairs, separate and distinctive. | 两条头发 很明显是不同的人的 |
[09:08] | Ah, the plot thickens. | 这可是大线索 |
[09:20] | You smell something? | 你闻到什么没有? |
[09:23] | I smell these dirty diapers over here. | 我只闻到那些 脏尿布的味道 |
[09:29] | It’s like a household cleanser. | 好像是什么 家居清洁剂的味道 |
[09:31] | There’s a pine smell. | 有松木的清香 |
[09:32] | Probably used to clean that diaper pail. | 可能是拿来清洁 孩子拉尿的痕迹罢了 |
[09:34] | No, it’s stronger than that. | 不是 味道比那浓烈 |
[09:38] | And it’s emanating from this specific spot. | 而且味道 就只在这一块传出 |
[10:05] | Whew. | 呼 |
[10:08] | Baby was killed before it even left the house. | 宝宝还没被掳出 这房子就已经死了 |
[10:11] | Guy tried to cover his tracks. | 凶手尝试掩盖痕迹 |
[10:13] | SlDLE: What do you mean | 你说你还没检查指纹… |
[10:15] | you haven’t checked for prints? It’s a ransom letter. | 是什么意思? 这是一封赎金信! |
[10:18] | Everything in the proper order. You know that. | 做所有事都得按序就班 你也知道的 |
[10:20] | I got five other tests I got to run on this paper | 我还需要在 这张纸条上再作五个测试… |
[10:22] | before I try to isolate prints. | 才能分离出指纹 |
[10:23] | You got anything for me? | 那你有什么结果给我的吗? |
[10:24] | Yeah. The paper’s expensive. | 有 这纸条的纸质是很贵 |
[10:26] | High rag count. | 是好东西 |
[10:27] | I could have told you that. | 这我也能看得出来 |
[10:28] | Can you explain these three small vertical dots? | 你能解释这上面为 什么有三个垂直的小点吗? |
[10:31] | What? Where? | 什么?在哪里? |
[10:32] | It tells me that the printer that emitted this letter | 从这我可以判断出来 打印这封信的打印机… |
[10:35] | has a spot on the drum. | 上面的滚动轴上面有污迹 |
[10:36] | A drum goes around three times to print one page. | 打印一页纸滚动轴转三次 |
[10:44] | So if the Andersons’ printer was used… | 这么说来,假如说凶手如果 用的是安德森家的打印机… |
[10:49] | There’d be three small dots | 那这打印机打印出来的纸上… |
[10:50] | on any paper that comes out. | 都会有三个小点 |
[10:54] | No vertical dots. | 没有垂直点 |
[10:55] | And different paper than the ransom letter F.Y.I. | 而且那纸质 也不是赎金信用的那种 |
[10:59] | Yeah, this mold I made of that shoe print | 我在那小棚那边 发现的脚印铸出的模子… |
[11:01] | matches the gardener’s boot that I found in the shed over there. | 跟园丁的鞋子相吻合 |
[11:04] | Yeah, well, we need to look for what’s out of place. | 我们应该搜寻些 不妥的线索才是 |
[11:07] | And a gardener’s boot in a garden is not out of place. | 园丁的鞋子踏足 花园并不是什么不妥的事 |
[11:11] | Well, the Andersons did say the guy’s been out of town | 而且安德森说园丁因为休假… |
[11:14] | on vacation for the last three days. | 三天前就已经出城了 |
[11:15] | ( cell phone rings ) | |
[11:17] | Grissom. | 葛瑞森 |
[11:18] | Ransom note’s not from the Anderson’s printer | 赎金条并不是在 安德森的打印机上面… |
[11:20] | or paper supply. | 打印出来的 |
[11:21] | You’re breaking up. | 太吵了,我听不见 |
[11:22] | The Andersons are clear. | 安德森家人没有嫌疑 |
[11:24] | Whoever wrote the letter did it from a different location. | 打这纸条的人是在 别的地方把它打出来的 |
[11:27] | Are you standing next to the copy machine outside ballistics? | 你是不是站在弹道学 实验室外面的复印机那里啊? |
[11:31] | You want me to check ballistics? | 你要我进去这实验室吗? |
[11:32] | No, I want you to move away from that machine. | 不 我要你离那机器远点 |
[11:35] | Look, check all the printers at Steve Anderson’s company. | 听着,去帮我检查 安德森公司的所有打印机 |
[11:39] | ( dogs barking ) | |
[11:40] | Get Q.D. to help you with a warrant. | 叫检验部门 帮你申请一张许可令 |
[11:42] | Target all immediate co-workers | 调查所有公司直属员工 |
[11:44] | and disgruntled employees first. | 首先从那些 不满的雇员开始 |
[11:48] | Are those our dogs? | 是我们的犬在叫吗? |
[11:49] | Grissom? Grissom! | 葛瑞森?葛瑞森! |
[11:51] | ( dogs barking frenetically ) | |
[12:06] | Get those dogs back. | 把这些狗拉开 |
[12:08] | Get them back! | 把它们拉开! |
[12:21] | Stand back. | 退后点 |
[12:22] | Well, we got to have pictures. | 我们要拍照的 |
[12:24] | The coroner will be all over us. | 验尸官会要 |
[12:25] | I’ll get the pictures! | 我会拍照的! |
[12:49] | I’m going to take him. | 我来抱他! |
[13:02] | Mrs. ANDERSON: Oh, God, my baby! | 噢,天哪,宝贝 |
[13:04] | Oh, my God, my baby! No! | 噢,天哪,宝贝,不会的 |
[13:06] | ( no audio ) | |
[13:16] | ( screaming ): My baby! | 我的宝贝啊! |
[13:19] | My baby! | 我的宝贝! |
[13:22] | Oh, my God! | 噢,天哪! |
[13:26] | Oh, my God! | 噢,天哪! |
[13:32] | ( wailing ) | |
[13:37] | ANCHORWOMAN: The Andersons, who own | 居住在拉斯维加斯… |
[13:38] | a profitable lnternet company | 拥有意见盈利网路 公司的安德森一家… |
[13:39] | in Las Vegas, are said to be devastated | 日前因小儿子 扎迦利被杀一案… |
[13:41] | by the death of little Zachary. | 受到了颇大的影响 |
[13:42] | As for leads, the police will only say | 现在,警察部门只肯透露… |
[13:44] | they have widened the investigation | 他们已经扩大了 调查范围… |
[13:46] | to include employees of Steve Anderson’s company. | 其中甚至包括安 德森公司在内的员工 |
[13:49] | Immediate coworkers are being asked to give DNA samples. | 直属员工都 被要求提供DNA样本 |
[13:52] | By all accounts, the employees are complying voluntarily. | 据说 公司的员工非常合作… |
[13:56] | One of them is quoted as saying | 其中一位员工甚至发表讲话说: |
[13:57] | “Anything to help Mr. and Mrs. Anderson | “在安德森先生及夫人 悲痛的非常时期…” |
[14:00] | in their time of grief.” | “公司员工将上下一心 为他们提供所有帮助” |
[14:02] | ROBBlNS: I can’t give you | 我也不能判断出具体死亡时间… |
[14:04] | exact time of death, but I do know | 但我可以告诉你们… |
[14:06] | cause of death was asphyxiation. | 他是因窒息而死 |
[14:08] | He was smothered. | 他是被闷死的 |
[14:10] | The retinal hemorrhages are the result | 这种死法造成的一种 结果就是视网膜出血 |
[14:13] | of intercranial pressure from an edema. | 因脑内水 肿颅内产生压力而致 |
[14:14] | The edema was caused by an acute lack of oxygen. | 而脑内水肿 又是因缺氧造成的 |
[14:19] | Smothered how? | 他是怎么窒息的? |
[14:21] | Did you find hand marks | 在口鼻附近有没有发现… |
[14:22] | trauma around the mouth or nose? | 手印等外伤痕迹? |
[14:25] | No. | 没有 |
[14:27] | He was in a blanket when I found him… | 发现他时他被一条毯子盖着 |
[14:30] | wrapped pretty tight. | 被包得非常紧密 |
[14:31] | -Positional asphyxiation? -Maybe. | -意外死亡? -有可能 |
[14:34] | Abductor might have tried to protect him from the cold. | 绑架者可能原来是 想把他盖好,防止他感冒 |
[14:37] | Suffocated him by mistake. | 但却无意中把他给闷死了 |
[14:39] | I’m going to run tests | 我会把在 他喉咙发现的细微纤维… |
[14:40] | on a microscopic fiber I found in his throat. | …作一检验测试 |
[14:45] | But I don’t think his death was benign, Gil. | 但我看他的死不是因为 有人想为他盖被的原因,吉尔 |
[14:48] | Or accidental. | 或者是出于意外 |
[14:49] | Sternum was cracked. | 胸骨被压断 |
[14:50] | X-rays say the fracture is fresh. | X光显示骨折是新造成的 |
[14:53] | Manhandled and suffocated. | 有人在捧着他时造成了意外 |
[14:55] | This little guy didn’t have a chance. | 这孩子一点 选择的机会都没有 |
[15:04] | Are those from Anderson’s company? | 这些都是 从安德森的公司拿来的? |
[15:05] | Yeah. There’s like 200 of them in that place. | 没错,他公司大概 有两百台左右的打印机 |
[15:07] | I’m going to test them against the ransom note, one by one. | 我准备逐一对比赎金条进行验证 |
[15:10] | You got Homicide’s list of disgruntled employees? | 凶杀组准备好那些 对公司不满的雇员名单了吗? |
[15:12] | They’re still working on it. | 还在准备 |
[15:14] | You call Homicide back and tell them to get us that list now. | 把凶杀组叫回来 让他们马上把名单准备好 |
[15:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:20] | -Hey. -Where are we | -你好 -那些DNA样本… |
[15:21] | on those DNA samples? -I got the hair samples | -检查得怎样了? -已经准备好了在婴儿 床上面发现的头发样本… |
[15:22] | from the baby’s crib ready for comparison. | 可以进行对比了 |
[15:25] | -Yeah? So answer my question. -Well, DNA’s jammed. | -是吗?那就回答我问题啊 -嗯,DNA样本太多了 |
[15:28] | Sanders says he’ll get to the blood comparisons as soon as… | 桑德斯说他很快就会 拿血液样本对比,只要他一… |
[15:36] | I hear you’re backlogged. | 听说你有很多事办 |
[15:38] | 20 “Unknowns” from some drug shoot-out. | 有20多个”不明身份死者” 在毒品交易的枪战中身亡 |
[15:42] | FBl special request. | 联邦调查局 特别吩咐叫快点处理 |
[15:43] | Sheriff told me to clear it off my counter | 治安长下令让我先处理这案子… |
[15:45] | before I do anything else. -These? | -接下来才处理别的事 -这些吗? |
[15:47] | Yeah. You can almost smell Quantico, huh? | 是的 你应该能闻到血腥味很浓 |
[15:59] | There. | 好了 |
[16:00] | Now they’re off your counter. | 现在搞定它们了 |
[16:02] | Zachary Anderson, date of birth 01-23-01. | 扎迦利.安德森 出生日期:2001年1月23日 |
[16:06] | Date of death, three hours ago. | 死亡日期:3小时以前 |
[16:07] | Until we find out how and why… | 在破案之前… |
[16:12] | this is the only case you work on. | 你只处理这案子 |
[16:15] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[16:17] | Never seen him like this before. | 以前没看过他这样 |
[16:21] | -Grissom? -What? | -葛瑞森? -干吗? |
[16:23] | You told me a few weeks ago that nothing is personal. | 几个星期以前你跟我说过 查案过程不要涉及私人感情 |
[16:27] | No victim should be special. | 任何受害者 都不应该是特别的 |
[16:29] | Everyone follows your lead. | 我们这里 所有人都在你领导之下 |
[16:31] | Everyone didn’t find that baby. | 所有人都没有找到那孩子 |
[16:34] | I did. | 而我找到了 |
[16:35] | And that little boy is dead | 而找到时那孩子已经死了! |
[16:36] | because someone lost their temper | 他的死,是因为某些人 犯病把怨气出在孩子身上… |
[16:37] | or screwed up, or God knows what. | 又或者太兴奋还是什么的 天知道这些人什么毛病 |
[16:39] | So, excuse me, but this victim is special. | 所以 我要对自己的行为道歉 但这受害者对我真是很特别 |
[16:44] | Mr. and Mrs. Anderson are calling. | 安德森先生和太太打电话来 |
[16:45] | They want to know why you refuse | 他们说想知道为什么 你不让他们领会婴儿的尸体… |
[16:47] | to release the body for burial. | 好让他们安葬 |
[16:48] | They said that you gave the coroner strict instructions. | 他们说是你让验尸官这么做的 |
[16:51] | ( sighs ) | |
[16:53] | You better drive. | 你来应付他们吧 |
[16:54] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[16:58] | GRlSSOM: I’m very sorry, but we have to preserve the evidence. | 很对不起 但我们必须保留一切证据 |
[17:02] | And as difficult as this sounds, Zachary is evidence. | 虽然听起来可能不是很中听 但是现在扎迦利就是我们的证据 |
[17:06] | We need to refer to him as the case unfolds. | 要破案就得从他身上发现线索 |
[17:09] | Well, do you have any leads? | 那案情有进展了吗? |
[17:11] | Any idea who did this? | 你觉得是谁干的? |
[17:12] | Your child was found | 你的孩子是在 你家后门500码处找到的… |
[17:13] | 500 yards from your back door, in clean clothes | 他当时衣着洁净… |
[17:15] | wrapped in a white blanket, laid carefully under a statuary. | 被一条白毯子包着 很小心地放在雕像下面 |
[17:19] | WlLLOWS: A stranger wouldn’t | 陌生人不会… |
[17:21] | treat a victim like that. | 这样子对一个孩子的 |
[17:23] | You think we had something to do with this? | 你认为我们和这案子有关? |
[17:25] | The FBl tells us that you never received a call from the abductor. | 联邦调查局说绑架者 没有给你们打过电话 |
[17:28] | What kind of a kidnapperforgets to call the family? | 什么样的绑架者会忘了 打电话给受勒索的家人呢? |
[17:33] | The wealthyfamily. | 只有有钱人才会这样吧 |
[17:34] | STEVE: My lawyer warned me | 我的律师就警告过我… |
[17:35] | that you were going to try this. | 说你们可能会这样 |
[17:37] | You don’t have a suspect | 找不到嫌犯… |
[17:38] | so now you’re going to come after us. | 就拿我们来调查? |
[17:39] | But you have nothing to hide. | 你们没有什么好隐瞒的 |
[17:40] | You’re damn right we don’t. | 没错 我们的确没什么好隐瞒的 |
[17:42] | ( knocking ) | |
[17:43] | I thought I’d deliver this in person. | 本来我是想私下里告诉你们的 |
[17:46] | DNA came back on the entire family. | 你们全家的DNA 样本检验结果出来了 |
[17:55] | GRlSSOM: The blood we found | 我们发现… |
[17:56] | in the baby’s room… belongs to your son Tyler. | 在婴儿房所发现的血迹… 是你的儿子泰勒的 |
[18:04] | I was playing ball in the backyard and I cracked Zacky’s window. | 我当时在后院打球 把扎迦利房间的窗门打碎了 |
[18:08] | Dad had told me not to hit the ball towards the house. | 爸爸警告过 我不要把球踢到房子上面 |
[18:11] | So I went up and replaced the window | 于是我在家人回来之前… |
[18:13] | before anyone got home | 上了去把窗户给换了 |
[18:15] | and I cut my finger on the glass. | 当时在玻璃上划伤了手 |
[18:17] | And you wiped up the blood with some type of pine cleanser. | 于是你拿清洁剂 把血迹给清洗掉 |
[18:22] | I thought I got it all. | 我当时得冷静点的 |
[18:23] | GRlSSOM: Let’s go back a second, Tyler. | 我们稍把时间往后退一点 泰勒 |
[18:25] | You said that you baby-sat for Robbie and Zack last night, right? | 你说你昨晚在家 照顾罗比和扎迦利,是吗? |
[18:30] | I told the police that this morning. | 我今早跟警方已经说了这点 |
[18:32] | We had a Homeowner’s Association Vote meeting. | 我们那天参加了 业主协会投票 |
[18:34] | It was just five doors up from our house. | 就离我们家不远 |
[18:37] | I had, uh… I had made dinner | 然后…我们做了晚饭… |
[18:38] | and then Steve and l walked up to the clubhouse. | 再后来斯蒂夫和我去了会所 |
[18:40] | We were gone maybe 30 minutes, until 9:00. | 我们在那里呆了大概30分钟 到大概九点 |
[18:44] | We contacted the Association. The story checks out. | 我们联络过业主协会 他说的东西验证是真的 |
[18:46] | I also did a background search. | 我还在后院搜查了一番 |
[18:48] | Tyler has quite a temper on him, don’t you, Ty? | 泰勒看来对扎迦利不是很有耐心 对不对,泰勒? |
[18:51] | What? | 什么? |
[18:53] | You were expelled from school twice last year | 上年你两次被学校开除 |
[18:54] | for physical altercation. | 两次都是因为 你和别人口角继而动武 |
[18:55] | That was school yard stuff. | 这些是校园事务 和这有何关系? |
[18:57] | CATHERlNE: Beat up a 12-year-old | 你在学校的楼梯间… |
[18:59] | in the school stairwell. | 狠揍了一名十二岁男孩 |
[19:01] | He made fun of my mother. | 他取笑我母亲! |
[19:04] | I wasn’t going to let him get away with that. | 他这么做我怎么能饶得过他 |
[19:06] | BRASS: Your brother Zack say something | 你弟弟扎迦利也说了什么… |
[19:07] | you weren’t going to let him get away with, either? | 让你觉得不能饶恕的话吗? |
[19:09] | Don’t talk about my brother that way, you bastard. | 别这么说我弟弟 你个混蛋! |
[19:11] | STEVE: Sit down. Now. | 你给我坐下,坐下! |
[19:14] | GWEN: He’s, uh… he’s upset. | 他…他很心烦 |
[19:16] | He is not usually like this. | 他平时不会这样的 |
[19:20] | People are calling us killers. | 现在人们 都说是我们家人杀了人 |
[19:25] | And I miss my little brother. | 但我真的很想念 我死去的弟弟 |
[19:27] | That still doesn’t mean you didn’t kill him. | 你这么表现也不能 说明并不是你杀的他 |
[19:39] | So what are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[19:42] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[19:44] | Well, let’s start up and work our way down. | 那么我们就开始吧 从上面搜下来 |
[21:14] | Here’s the father’s bottle of cola. Here’s the Unknown. | 这瓶是那父亲所喝过的可乐 |
[21:17] | I duplicated conditions and monitored the pressure | 我模拟了它当时所处的环境 温度,并对变化的气压进行了观察 |
[21:19] | that escaped from the father’s bottle | 两小时后 瓶里面窜出的气体… |
[21:20] | which he’d told you had been open two hours | 跟扎迦利父亲所说 打开了两个小时那瓶… |
[21:23] | against one I know was open two hours. | 情况有出入 |
[21:26] | Kept this log. | 这些是我的记录 |
[21:28] | Pressure released every quarter hour. | 每1/4小时瓶内气压的变化 |
[21:35] | Good, Nick. | 干得好,尼克 |
[21:37] | Did you find any ethanol on the lip of that bottle? | 你在瓶嘴上面 有没有发现有酒精的痕迹? |
[21:39] | Well, I’ve got Trace running tests | 现在还在让检验小组检验… |
[21:41] | now, but I did | 但我私下进行了某种… |
[21:42] | an unscientific whiff test. | 非科学性的吹气测试… |
[21:44] | Picked up a hint of some kind of booze. | 发现了一些酒的痕迹 |
[21:48] | Call me when you get the results. | 有正式结果就通知我 |
[21:50] | See if they can find out what this green substance is | 我在安德森太太的 衣柜找到这间尼龙衣服… |
[21:52] | on these nylons I found in Mr. Anderson’s closet. | 检验一下上面 这些绿色的东西是什么 |
[21:55] | I’ll take a swatch, get it back to you ASAP. | 我对它取样后就会尽快给你 |
[22:00] | GRlSSOM: The mother’s prints… | 母亲的指纹… |
[22:02] | the father’s prints… | 父亲的指纹… |
[22:05] | and a set of Unknowns. | 还有个未知人物的… |
[22:08] | They’re not unknown. | 不是未知人物 |
[22:10] | I ran them against the employees of Steve Anderson’s computer company | 我对安德森电脑公司 那些有不满的员工和其他人… |
[22:13] | disgruntled and otherwise. | 都进行了检验 |
[22:15] | They belong to a Needra Fenway. | 发现这些指纹 属于妮德拉.芬维 |
[22:19] | And who is Needra Fenway? | 她是谁? |
[22:21] | Steve Anderson’s secretary. | 安德森先生的秘书 |
[22:25] | So, of course, I checked out her printer. | 接下来我当然是 立即验证其指纹… |
[22:27] | As I’m sure you know, all printers have their own | 相信你应该很清楚过程 结果发现上面都有其指纹… |
[22:32] | unique signature. | 独一无二的标志 |
[22:39] | These three… | 而从妮德拉的打印机… |
[22:40] | tiny vertical dots from Needra’s printer | 打出的这垂直的三小点… |
[22:44] | match the ransom note perfectly. | 正和赎金条上的吻合 |
[22:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:54] | Thank you for coming in. | 谢谢抽空前来 |
[22:57] | Anything I can do to help. | 有什么能帮上忙的你尽管问 |
[22:58] | You know, it’s, it’s just terrible what happened. | 这案子太糟糕了 |
[23:00] | BRASS: Maybe you can explain why your printer | 也许你能帮我们解答一下 为什么在安德森家中找到的赎金 |
[23:02] | was used to create the ransom note found in the Anderson home. | 是从你的打印机 上面打印出来的 |
[23:06] | What? | 什么? |
[23:07] | We have evidence that this came from your printer. | 从你的打印机上面 我们找到证实这点的证据 |
[23:10] | There are 500 people who work in that office. | 在那办公室里有500名员工 |
[23:12] | Anyone could have used my printer. | 他们谁都可以 使用我的打印机 |
[23:14] | We also found a strand of hair. | 我们还找到了一条头发 |
[23:17] | Our lab has matched it to you. | 经过我们的检验科检验 显示头发是你的 |
[23:20] | From the Anderson home. | 而这头发我们 是在安德森的家找到的 |
[23:21] | I’m Steven’s secretary. I go there. | 我是他的秘书 我去他家不足为奇 |
[23:24] | Do you go upstairs? | 你上楼了吗? |
[23:25] | ‘Cause that’s where we found | 因为事实上 这条那么特别的头发… |
[23:27] | this particular hair. | 是在楼上搜到的 |
[23:30] | WlLLOWS: You two were having an affair. | 你们俩有暧昧关系 |
[23:33] | We ended it. | 这关系已经结束了 |
[23:34] | Because his wife got pregnant? | 因为他妻子怀了孕? |
[23:36] | I’m not going down this road. | 我不会这么说 |
[23:38] | What? A new baby screw up the office romance? | 怎么了?还是孩子出世让 他良心发现而结束了你们的关系? |
[23:40] | It was more than just an office romance, okay? | 我们的关系没那么简单 你明白没有? |
[23:42] | Much more. | 我们不单只是情人的关系 |
[23:44] | WlLLOWS: Well, a lot of women would understand | 我相信有很多女人都会知道… |
[23:45] | if you went over there and… got rid of that baby. | 如果你去把孩子给结果了 |
[23:50] | Sure. Quickest way to end a guy’s marriage. | 没错,把男人的 婚姻摧毁掉最快的方法 |
[23:52] | Okay, I need a lawyer. Is that it? | 这样看来我要找律师了 |
[23:54] | Is that what you’re saying here? | 你们这样不是逼我吗? |
[23:58] | ( sighing ) | |
[24:01] | Are these your nylons? | 这些尼龙衣服是你的吗? |
[24:03] | I found these hidden in the back of Mr. Anderson’s closet. | 我在安德森先生的衣柜后找到的 隐藏得很好 |
[24:07] | So, did you come to him after you disposed of the baby | 你是不是在 把婴儿杀掉之后… |
[24:09] | and ask him to hide them for you? | 叫安德森先生 帮你把这藏起来? |
[24:11] | Talk to Steve. | 你们跟斯蒂夫说吧 |
[24:15] | Steve asked her to get out of an obligation of a newborn? | 斯蒂夫让她解决了 自己刚出生的孩子好让自己免责? |
[24:18] | Geez, haven’t these people ever heard of divorce? | 这些家伙难道不知道 有离婚这回事的吗? |
[24:24] | Needra didn’t kill Zack any more than I did. | 妮德拉绝对不会杀我的孩子 我也同样不会 |
[24:27] | How do you explain her hair in the baby’s crib? | 那你怎么解释婴儿 床上会有她的头发? |
[24:35] | We broke up the daythat I learned that Gwen was pregnant with Zack. | 当我知道格温怀了扎迦利后 我便和她分了手 |
[24:40] | I loved Needra but I love my family more. | 我的确爱妮德拉 但我更爱我的家人 |
[24:44] | Needra asked if she could see Zack, after he was born | 妮德拉求我在 扎迦利出世后让她见见… |
[24:48] | to help her kind of accept the reality. | 好让她见到现实而死心 |
[24:51] | So, I had her in last Saturday | 于是上星期六 扎迦利睡了的时候… |
[24:53] | to watch him sleep. | 我让她进了去 |
[24:58] | Gwen had the kids at skating. | 格温当时带着孩子去滑冰 |
[25:00] | Needra was out of the house | 妮德拉在房子里呆了15分钟… |
[25:02] | in 15 minutes. | 就走了 |
[25:06] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信? |
[25:07] | You’ve lied to me before. | 你之前对我说了谎! |
[25:08] | -About what? -You told me that you | -什么谎? -你跟我说… |
[25:10] | opened that cola bottle the morning you reported Zack missing. | 那可乐瓶是在你报了 失□案后的凌晨开的 |
[25:13] | We had a test done. | 我们进行了检验 |
[25:15] | You opened that bottle | 发现实际上 |
[25:16] | six hours before you said you did– | 那瓶子是在你所说 打开那瓶子的六个小时前打开 |
[25:18] | the night before– somewhere around 1 1 :00 P.M. | 也就是说是在之前的晚上… 大概是在11点左右 |
[25:21] | The lab is still testing it. | 鉴证实验室还在对它进行着检测 |
[25:22] | I also believe that you cut it with alcohol. | 我相信你还在其中灌了酒 |
[25:24] | Rum and cola– what does that prove? | 浪姆酒加可乐… 这能证明什么? |
[25:26] | Was Needra Fenway in your house that night? | 那天晚上妮德拉 是不是也在你家? |
[25:29] | Did you catch her suffocating your son? | 你们发现她在掐你孩子的脖子? |
[25:30] | ( baby crying ) What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[25:33] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[25:34] | That’s not how it happened. | 不是这么样的 |
[25:37] | Well, why don’t you tell me how it happened. | 那你干吗不老实 跟我说到底是怎样? |
[25:39] | ( glass shattering ) ( gasp ) | |
[25:40] | GWEN: Robbie, what did you do? | 罗比,你怎么搞的? |
[25:42] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起,对不起 |
[25:43] | All right, I heard you. | 好了好了,我听到了 |
[25:45] | Do we have to have this conversation right now? | 我们的交谈 一定要现在进行吗? |
[25:49] | Mr. Anderson? | 安德森先生? |
[25:50] | What? Yeah. | 怎么了?我是 |
[25:51] | I’m from the Las Vegas Post. | 我是 “拉斯维加斯邮报”的记者 |
[25:52] | Comments about these pictures your secretary sold to the Midnight lnformer? | 你对你秘书出卖给”午夜秘密” 小报的这些照片有何看法? |
[25:59] | Where did you get these? | 这些你们是从哪来的? |
[26:00] | The tabloid’s web site. | “午夜秘密”报纸的网站上 |
[26:02] | Needra sold them to pay for her legal fees. | 妮德拉把这些卖给了 他们来支付律师费 |
[26:08] | REPORTER: Mr. Anderson? | 安德森先生? |
[26:14] | My only comment is that I love my wife very much. | 我的只有一点看法: 我很爱我妻子 |
[26:24] | REPORTER: Excuse me. | 你好 |
[26:25] | I’m from the Las Vegas Post. May I ask you a few questions? | 我是”拉斯维加斯邮报”的 能问你些问题吗? |
[26:28] | GWEN: No. | |
[26:40] | A wife kills her baby to get back at her husband over his affair. | 这么说,妻子谋杀了孩子 让自己有外遇的丈夫回到自己身 |
[26:43] | Come on. Any woman would go after the husband, not the baby. | 不可能,任何女人都应该 只会把怨气发泄在丈夫身上 不可能是对孩子 |
[26:46] | True. But in some instances | 没错,但在某些情况下… |
[26:48] | women have been known to kill their children | 有些女人 是会谋杀掉自己的孩子… |
[26:51] | as a way to pay back a spouse. | 来报复自己的伴侣的 |
[26:52] | Particularly if it’s over an affair | 尤其是在丈夫 有外遇的情况下 |
[26:54] | and particularly if the child was a male child. | 又特别是在孩子 是男孩的情况下 |
[26:57] | Well I don’t buy it. I just don’t buy it, Doctor. | 医生,我不赞同 很不赞同 |
[27:00] | She really loved that baby. | 她很明显真的很爱那孩子 |
[27:02] | Well Catherine, that’s why she’s in this much pain now. | 凯萨琳 所以她现在才会这么痛苦啊 |
[27:05] | A guy cheats, but the wife commits murder. | 老公欺骗了自己 妻子去谋杀 |
[27:07] | How come moms always end up the bad guy | 根据你那些弗洛伊德的理论… |
[27:10] | with you Freud types? | 那那些做妈妈的 岂不是总是坏蛋? |
[27:11] | That’s because this mother is the bad guy. | 因为这次这个做妈妈的 的确是坏蛋 |
[27:14] | CNN just dug up a 13-year-old charge | 美国有线新闻网 刚刚发掘了一条旧新闻… |
[27:16] | against Gwen Anderson. I heard it on the car radio. | 说是13年前格温.安德森 就曾经被起诉过 我刚在车上的收音机听到的 |
[27:19] | What kind of charge? | 起诉她什么? |
[27:19] | It’s called shaken baby syndrome. | 起诉她”患”有 “晃荡婴儿综合症” |
[27:22] | The oldest boy, Tyler? | 她摇的是那最大的孩子 泰勒? |
[27:23] | When he was a newborn she shook him so hard they had to go to the hospital. | 泰勒还是很小的婴儿时 她有次把她晃得太狠 结果去了医院 |
[27:27] | She shook the kid unconscious. | 孩子被她都晃得不省人事了 |
[27:29] | Is this authentic? | 那是真事吗? |
[27:31] | Yeah, theywere on the phone | 是真的,我们的人给 俄勒冈警局打了电话… |
[27:32] | with the arresting officer from Oregon. | 询问了当时逮捕她的警官 |
[27:34] | He faxed me this report. | 他给我传真了这份报告 |
[27:36] | Our grieving mother… her record for child abuse. | 是我们这个悲痛母亲… 虐待孩子的记录 |
[27:40] | ( crowd clamoring and camera shutters clicking ) | |
[27:43] | MAN: Baby killer. | 杀人犯 |
[27:52] | You should die. You call yourself a mother? | 你该死! 你还配称作是母亲吗? |
[27:54] | You’re the worst. | 你简直禽兽不如 |
[27:55] | MAN: Baby killer. Someone should take those other kids from you. | 杀人犯,应该把你其他 孩子也从你身边带走才是! |
[27:57] | REPORTER: Did you kill Zachary overyour husband’s affair? | 你是否因为丈夫有外遇 而谋杀了自己的孩子扎迦利? |
[28:01] | Did you act alone or did Tyler help? | 是自己干的?还是 另一个孩子泰勒也帮了忙? |
[28:02] | WOMAN: Baby killer. Bitch. | 你这个禽兽不如 谋杀孩子的凶手! |
[28:04] | You deserve to die. Gil Grissom. | -你该死 -吉尔.葛瑞森 |
[28:05] | You found the baby. | 是你发现孩子的尸体的 |
[28:07] | How hard is it foryou to look at Gwen Anderson? | 看着格温.安德森的 时候你会不会怒不可谒? |
[28:09] | Let me tell you something. | 我跟你们说 |
[28:10] | People are presumed innocent… innocent until a court of law | 除非法律上我们验证了 所有证据并且证明了别无其他可 |
[28:13] | can examine all the evidence and prove otherwise. | 否则在那之前 你都无权说别人有罪! |
[28:15] | Until then | 在那之前… |
[28:17] | everything else is… | 你们说什么… |
[28:19] | gossip. | 都只算流言蜚语 |
[28:21] | WOMAN: She deserves to | 她应该… |
[28:22] | be put in jail. -Gil Grissom. Gil Grissom! | -…被关进监狱 -吉尔.葛瑞森!吉尔.葛瑞森! |
[28:24] | Ice. | |
[28:26] | I don’t need this. | 没必要 |
[28:27] | Just do it. | 敷上去吧 |
[28:31] | That was quite a speech you made out there | 你刚才在外边 说得很好 |
[28:33] | but between you me and the water fountain… | 但老实说… |
[28:36] | you think that Gwen Anderson’s innocent? | 你认为格温真的是无辜的? |
[28:39] | What? Are you changing teams now? | 干吗? 你现在不持这观点了吗? |
[28:41] | You’ve been her biggest supporter. | 你一向是最认为她无罪的 |
[28:43] | I still am. | 我现在也还是这么认为的 |
[28:44] | I’m just… taking your temperature. | 只是…想知道你的看法 |
[28:49] | BRASS: Hey? | 嘿 |
[28:51] | We’re up. | 到我们了 |
[28:54] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[28:56] | You’re right. I didn’t. | 对,我没回答 |
[28:57] | ( throws ice bag in trash can ) | |
[28:59] | I never meant to hurt Tyler, you have to understand. | 你们要明白 我当时并无意伤害泰勒 |
[29:02] | You shook him unconscious. | 但你把他晃晕了 |
[29:04] | He was choking. | 他当时呛着了 |
[29:05] | All on his own? | 他自己呛着的 (还是你干的?) |
[29:06] | ATTORNEY: Change your tone | 拜�你最好改变一下 你对我当事人侮蔑的调调 |
[29:07] | or I’ll end this right now. | 否则我们的交谈立即结束 |
[29:09] | Well, it’s a legitimate question. | 这可是合理问题 |
[29:10] | But I have to work on my tone. You’re right. | 但你说得对,我看来的 确是要改变一下调子 |
[29:14] | Try again. | 我重新说一遍吧 |
[29:17] | All on his own? | 他自己呛着的? |
[29:20] | Go ahead, Mrs. Anderson. | 回答吧,安德森太太 |
[29:21] | He had gotten food in his windpipe. | 他吃东西呛着了气管 |
[29:24] | His face was… turning red. | 当时他的脸…越来越红 |
[29:26] | Steve was at work. | 斯蒂夫上了班 |
[29:27] | So, l, I patted him on his back | 于是…我… 我只能一直拍他的后背 |
[29:29] | and-and on… and on his stomach | 还有…还有他的肚子 |
[29:31] | and finally, I turned him upside down | 最后实在没有办法了 我就只能把他倒掉了起来… |
[29:34] | and I started shaking him to get the food out… | 摇晃他以便让他把吞下的东西… |
[29:37] | to… to dislodge it, and I did. | 吐出来… 结果这样的确有用 |
[29:39] | But I realized that I had hurt him, so I called 9-1-1. | 但我随后就意识到我伤着了他 于是就马上拨打了911求救 |
[29:42] | She was a new mother 23 years old. | 当时她才23岁,第一次做母亲 |
[29:45] | If she’d meant to harm her son why would she call 9-1-1? | 如果她真的是想害孩子 后来她为什么要拨911呢? |
[29:49] | Did the E.R. find proof that there was food lodged in Tyler’s throat? | 急症室有没有证明到的确 是有食物呛到了泰勒的气管呢? |
[29:52] | No, that’s why the police were called in. | 没有 所以警察才介入了此事 |
[29:55] | And by the time my client went home | 到我当事人回家之后… |
[29:56] | and found the chewed food on the kitchen floor, | 才发现泰勒吞下的食物 掉在了厨房的地板之上 |
[29:59] | it was all too late. | 但一切都已经太迟了 |
[30:01] | She was branded. | 她已染上了污名 |
[30:02] | It was a French fry he had grabbed from my plate. | 泰勒当时吞下的是从我 盘子里抓出来的法国煎饼 |
[30:05] | LEWlS: As for the death of little Zachary | 但对小扎迦利被谋杀一案… |
[30:07] | my client | 我的当事人… |
[30:08] | categorically denies any involvement. | 绝对否认任何指控 |
[30:11] | She’s a victim of an intruder who entered her home | 某个绑架者破门而入 她只是受害者 |
[30:14] | and abducted and killed her child. | 是那绑架者 绑架并谋杀了那孩子 |
[30:17] | Thank you all | 我们要谢谢你们… |
[30:19] | for your continued efforts to find the real killer. | 一直以来要找出凶手的努力 |
[30:22] | Did you knowthat your golf course paints its grass? | 你知道你们的 高尔夫球场给草上色了吗? |
[30:24] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[30:26] | It’s actually a vegetable dye. | 上的是一种植物染料 |
[30:28] | Biodegradable. | 可降解的 |
[30:30] | They’ve been using green dye on TV tournaments for several years. | 电视联赛中的球场使用 绿色染料已经好多年了 |
[30:34] | What’s your point? | 你到底想说什么? |
[30:35] | I found a pair of nylons | 我们在你丈夫衣柜的后面… |
[30:36] | in the back of your husband’s closet. | 找到了一件尼龙服 |
[30:39] | BRASS: We, uh | |
[30:40] | we have a receipt | 有一份收据… |
[30:42] | that links them to your client. | 这证明了这衣服和 你的当事人有关系 |
[30:43] | GRlSSOM: The exact same dye from the golf course | 我们在你的尼龙服上 发现有和扎迦利尸体 所在的高尔夫球场上色… |
[30:46] | where Zachary was laid to rest is on your nylons. | 同样的染料 |
[30:50] | She belongs to the club. | 她也是高尔夫俱乐部的 |
[30:53] | Grass stains. | 身上有草留下的 污痕不足为奇 |
[30:54] | WlLLOWS: But she doesn’t play golf. | 但她却是不打高尔夫的 |
[30:56] | Remember our conversation, Mrs. Anderson? | 安德森太太 你还记得我们那次的对话吧 |
[30:59] | It’s not your game? | 你说过你不喜欢的 |
[31:03] | If you arrest her now… you have 48 hours to charge her. | 如果你们现在拘留她… 你们只能拘留她48小时 |
[31:08] | You really want to show your hand at the arraignment? | 真的要这么做吗? |
[31:15] | -We’ll be in touch. -Look. | -我们再联系吧 -看 |
[31:18] | -Mommy, I want my Mommy. -Hey. | -妈妈,我要妈妈 -嘿 |
[31:20] | Can we just go, please? What’s going on? | -我们能马上走吗? -怎么了? |
[31:23] | Did you see that? | 看到没有 |
[31:24] | A mother repelled by her young. | 这做妈妈的好像 很不喜欢那孩子 |
[31:26] | She didn’t seem like that type to me. | 但她看起来不像啊 |
[31:29] | All right, okay. Here, go to your brother. | 好了 让你哥哥抱你吧 |
[31:32] | I’ll catch you later. | 迟些再联络你 |
[31:33] | I want to hear that 9-1-1 tape. | 我要去听听911录下来的磁带 |
[31:36] | -Hey. -Hi. | -嘿 -你好 |
[31:38] | Grissom? The Coroner’s been trying to reach you. | 葛瑞森 验尸官一直在找你 |
[31:40] | Did he nail time of death? | 他确定死亡时间了吗? |
[31:41] | 9:00 P.M., but, uh, there’s something else. | 晚上九点 还有一点 |
[31:43] | He isolated the fiber found in Zachary Anderson’s throat. | 他把在扎迦利喉咙上 发现的纤维分离了出来 |
[31:46] | It’s a flame-retardant material– | 是种不易燃的物质… |
[31:48] | generic name’s Metaramid. | 学名叫”Metaramid” |
[31:49] | From the baby’s clothes? -Fire-retardant | -是婴儿身上衣服的吗? -这种物质不易燃… |
[31:52] | infant’s clothes are made out of vinyon. | 婴儿的衣服是维荣质料 |
[31:54] | The fiber found in Zack’s throat is a stronger chemical treatment. | 而在扎迦利身上发现的 纤维经过强烈的化学处理 |
[31:57] | It’s found in things that are made to be near fire and flames. | 一般只在那些 用来近火的物件上面才有 |
[32:01] | Hey? | 嘿 |
[32:02] | Hey, can I go with you? | 我能和你一起去吗? |
[32:37] | Same color as the fiber in Zack’s throat. | 和扎迦利身上的纤维颜色一样 |
[32:43] | Okay, this is the 9-1-1 call | 好,这是凌晨四点半… |
[32:44] | from the Anderson house at 4:30 A.M. | 安德森家打去911的 |
[32:47] | STEVE: Our baby has been kidnapped. | 我们的孩子被人绑架了 |
[32:49] | 493 Fairmark. | 我们住在费玛大道493号 |
[32:50] | Please hurry. | 请快点 |
[32:51] | Mrs. Anderson wasn’t there? | 安德森太太不在? |
[32:53] | You wouldn’t think so | 可能会让人这么觉得… |
[32:54] | but I went ahead and separated out | 但当我继续把背景声音… |
[32:57] | any underlying voices. | 分离出来之后 |
[32:59] | GWEN: What are we going to do?! | 我们该怎么办? |
[33:01] | She was standing, like, two meters from the phone. | 她应该站在… 离电话大概两米处 |
[33:04] | Yeah, well, it’s a legitimate comment. | 但这说话也是很正常的 |
[33:05] | Doesn’t make her guilty of anything. | 并不能证明她有罪 |
[33:07] | I know, so I checked to see if she was, like, faking her concern. | 我知道,我于是继续检查 看她的紧张是不是装出来的 |
[33:11] | This program measures | 这个程序会计算出… |
[33:13] | the stress level of the speakers. | 说话人声音的重音在哪里 |
[33:15] | GWEN: Oh, God, what are we going to do?! | 天哪,我们该怎么办? |
[33:19] | The stress is real. | 这些重音显示她的 关心应该是真实的 |
[33:20] | Are you familiar with the Jon Benet case? | 还记得乔恩.贝内那案子吗? |
[33:23] | A little. | 记得一点 |
[33:25] | Well, the police went back, and they found an earlier call | 在那件案子里 警察回到凶手家中… |
[33:28] | that was placed from the home to 9-1-1 | 发现之前还有人 在那屋子给911打过电话 |
[33:30] | and the audio tests separated out the son’s voice. | 在那电话中 声音检验程序把那孩子的 声音分离了出来 |
[33:32] | Now, I’m not saying that Tyler’s our guy, but… | 现在 我不是肯定说泰勒是凶手… |
[33:35] | we need to check into every avenue. | 但是我们必须尝试每种可能 |
[33:38] | Well, I did backtrack and there were no other calls that night | 我也查过了 那晚之后… |
[33:41] | from the Anderson house– | 安德森家再没打出过电话… |
[33:42] | from the land line, or from the cell phone. | 固定电话和手机都没有 |
[33:45] | In the parents’ name, but did you look under Tyler’s? | 你只是查了他父母的 泰勒的呢? |
[33:48] | I mean, a rich kid like that’s probably got a cell phone. | 我是说,一个这么有钱人家的 孩子完全有可能有手机的 |
[33:52] | Yeah. All right, I’ll get into it. | 对,没错 我会去查的 |
[33:54] | ( phone ringing ) | |
[33:56] | Hello. | 喂 |
[33:57] | MAN: Anderson attorney, 7:00 A.M. | 早上7点,安德森 会带辩护律师前来 |
[33:59] | 7:00 A.M.? I’ll be there. | 早上7点吗?我会准时到 |
[34:01] | -All the evidence. -Yeah. I’ll bring it all. | -带上所有我们收集的证据 -行,我会都带来的 |
[34:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:17] | LEWlS: My colleagues, Messrs. Landry and Frank | 我的同事 兰德利先生,弗兰克先生… |
[34:20] | are representing Steve and Tyler Anderson respectively. | 他们分别代表斯蒂夫 先生及泰勒先生 |
[34:23] | Although we’re not co-counsel in the strictest sense, | 虽然没有经过正式协商… |
[34:26] | we’ve agreed the authorities should have no more than three questions | 但是我们都彼此同意 政府对我们当事人提出的问题… |
[34:30] | to put to our clients each. | 不可以多于三个 |
[34:31] | After that, we’ll accept written submissions only. | 否则 我们只接受纸上问讯 |
[34:33] | Nice… what money can buy. | 非常好…有钱就是不一样 |
[34:36] | My family is done being railroaded by you people | 你们这些人把我的家人 都牵涉到这件事上面来了 |
[34:38] | so just ask your questions, and let’s go. | 赶快问我们问题 我们回答完就走 |
[34:40] | I don’t have any questions. | 我没有任何问题要问你 |
[34:42] | We know what happened in your house | 我们已经知道了 扎迦利被杀当晚… |
[34:45] | the night Zachary died. | 在你家中所发生之事 |
[34:46] | We’ve interpreted the evidence. | 证据已经完全被破译了 |
[34:48] | WlLLOWS: All right, let’s work backwards | 我们现在来回溯事情… |
[34:49] | starting with the cover-up. | 先从你们的掩饰开始吧 |
[34:51] | Sometime around 1 1 :00 P.M. the night of the kidnapping, | 绑架当晚大约11点 |
[34:54] | you and Mr. Anderson had a drink– rum and cola… | 你和安德森先生喝了点酒… 朗姆酒加可乐 |
[35:00] | and decided what to do with the body of Zachary. | 随后决定了怎么 处置扎迦利的尸体 |
[35:07] | We have yet to determine whether or not his death was accidental or intentional. | 我们甚至还能证明他的死 是有人有意为之还是纯粹是意外 |
[35:12] | The Question Documents lab thinks | 我们有部门 专门检查了赎金条… |
[35:14] | that a parent wrote the ransom note | 他们认为这是 父母中的一人所写 |
[35:17] | because there’s no money amount. | 因为上面并没有 写明赎金金额 |
[35:22] | Too hard to put a price on your own son? | 想必你们是不知道 自己的孩子值多少吧? |
[35:23] | Mrs. Anderson, while your husband | 安德森太太 在你丈夫… |
[35:26] | was writing the ransom note, you wrapped | 写赎金条的同时 你用一条毛毯… |
[35:29] | Zachary’s body in a blanket | 把扎迦利的尸体包裹起来 |
[35:30] | that you got from the upstairs linen closet. | 那条毛毯是从你楼上的 床单衣柜里面随手拿出来的 |
[35:37] | You then laid his body to rest | 随后你把孩子 放在了高尔夫球场… |
[35:38] | near a statue on the golf course. | …的一尊雕像下面 |
[35:45] | ( sobbing softly ) | |
[35:49] | ( crying ) | |
[35:51] | That’s how you got the grass stains | 这就是为什么… |
[35:54] | on your nylons. | 你的尼龙服上面 染上青草污痕的原因 |
[35:57] | You put down a plastic bag | 你从餐具室拿了 一个塑料袋… |
[35:58] | from the pantry so that he’d remain dry. | 放在上面让尸体保持干燥 |
[36:02] | Evidence of genuine care and concern. | 这显示了你是真的 很关心孩子的 |
[36:05] | And Mr. Anderson you put up a ladder outside the window. | 至于安德森先生你 就把一个楼梯放了在窗口外面 |
[36:08] | The only shoe prints we found were yours and the gardener’s | 我们在梯子上发现的 脚印只有你和园丁的 |
[36:13] | and the gardener has been out of town. | 而园丁已经出了城 |
[36:15] | You then drove over to your office | 随后你开车返回办公室 |
[36:17] | and cranked off a ransom note | 在首先能用上的打印机上 |
[36:19] | on the first available printer | 打印了一张赎金条 |
[36:21] | possibly thinking that if you used a printer from outside your house | 你大概是认为,假如用家里 之外的打印机来打印… |
[36:25] | we wouldn’t be able to trace it. | 我们就无法追查了吧 |
[36:27] | But these three dots… | 但这三个小点… |
[36:30] | have given you away. | 出卖了你 |
[36:33] | This may prove cover-up. | 它证明了你们所掩饰的一切 |
[36:34] | None of it proves they killed Zachary. | 但没有一条证据证明 他们杀害了扎迦利啊 |
[36:37] | You’re right, Counselor. | 没错,顾问先生 |
[36:39] | Zachary’s life was taken much earlier in the evening. | 扎迦利早在当晚 更早时便已丧命 |
[36:42] | The coroner estimated time of death at 9:00 P.M. | 验尸官检验说死亡 时间大概是晚上九点 |
[36:46] | LEWlS: Estimated. | 你们这只是估计而已 |
[36:47] | It could be 8:30. | 也有可能是在八点半啊 |
[36:50] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:51] | While Robbie and Zachary were in Tyler’s care. | 而当时泰勒正在 照看罗比和扎迦利 |
[36:58] | You said we could ask three questions each. | 你说过我们可以每人 可以互相询问三个问题的 |
[37:00] | -Am I right? -Stop. | -没错吧? -别说了 |
[37:03] | Ty didn’t do this. | 不是泰勒干的 |
[37:04] | LEWlS: Don’t give them anything. | 什么都别说 |
[37:06] | We’re already ruined. | 没关系了 我们已经溃不成军了 |
[37:07] | They’re just… | |
[37:09] | They’re just trying to protect me. | 他们只是想保护我 |
[37:11] | Please. And I can’t go on. | -别说了 -我不能让他们继续这样了 |
[37:14] | Mrs. Anderson. I killed him. | -安德森太太 -是我杀的他 |
[37:16] | I came home. | 我回到家里 |
[37:17] | Tyler h-h-hadn’t put Zachary to bed because he | 泰勒没有把扎迦利放回床上 因为他当时在哭… |
[37:20] | he was crying, and I wanted to hush him up | 我想让他安静… |
[37:24] | and, and I just, I went too far. | 没想到,我用力过头 |
[37:27] | For the record my client made this statement against legal counsel. | 请将这点正式记录在案 我的当事人未有在听取辩护 律师的劝告下作出以上陈述 |
[37:31] | Would you tell us… how you killed him. | 能不能告诉我们… 你是怎么杀的他? |
[37:36] | I smothered him with a pot holder. | 我用抓烫壶的 护手垫使他窒了息 |
[37:40] | And that’s when Steve and l came up with the kidnap story. | 之后我和斯蒂夫就编了 这么个绑架案的故事 |
[37:46] | It was the longest night of our lives. | 那是我们生命中 经历的最长的夜晚了 |
[37:49] | You had to wait till the morning to report him missing. | 你们等到天亮才报告他失□ |
[37:53] | So that it wouldn’t look suspicious. | 这才不会让人怀疑 |
[37:57] | And you may not believe me, but I loved him. | 也许你们不相信我 但我真的很爱他 |
[38:00] | I loved him very, very much. | 我真的真的很爱你 |
[38:05] | We’re going to have to have them both arrested. | 看来必须把他们俩都逮捕 |
[38:22] | I’m just coming to meet you guys. | 我刚想去找你们 |
[38:24] | I thought you were at the Andersons. | 还以为你们在安德森家里呢 |
[38:25] | She copped. | 案子结了 她招了供 |
[38:26] | Guilty people do that | 一旦证据充足… |
[38:28] | when you corner them with evidence. | 有罪之人终究得认罪 |
[38:30] | Guys, the mother didn’t do it. | 伙计 孩子不是那母亲杀的 |
[38:32] | What? | 什么? |
[38:34] | Listen. | 你听 |
[38:39] | TYLER: What did you do, Robbie?! | 你干什么了,罗比? |
[38:43] | What did you do?! | 你到底干了什么? |
[38:47] | I was watching the boys. | 我当时照看着他们 |
[38:49] | I had my eye on them; I did. | 一刻也没放松过,真的 |
[38:52] | ( baby cooing ) | |
[38:56] | Yeah. But then you called your girlfriend. | 是 但你后来打了电话给女朋友 |
[39:01] | And we got to talking. | 我们聊开了 |
[39:05] | And I was kind of ignoring Zack and Robbie. | 就有些放松了小扎和罗比 |
[39:10] | Theywere being quiet. | 他们都静了下来 |
[39:12] | Theywere behaving. | 在玩着什么 |
[39:14] | I turned around, and I saw how still he was. | 我转过身 突然发现他好像根本不动弹了 |
[39:20] | I ran to him, and he was dead. | 我马上跑向他,他已经死了 |
[39:24] | And that’s when you called 9-1-1. | 于是那时你就打了911 |
[39:30] | ( beeping ) | |
[39:32] | ( audio indistinct ) | |
[39:34] | But you must have dropped the phone | 但是在转向小扎时… |
[39:37] | to tend to Zack. | 却可能弄跌了电话 |
[39:43] | TYLER: What did you do, Robbie?! | -这里是911 -你干了什么,罗比 |
[39:46] | What did you do?! | 你到底干了什么? |
[39:47] | Then I guess somehow in the chaos, | 于是我猜在混乱中… |
[39:50] | you got disconnected. | 电话掉线了 |
[39:53] | Soon after that, your parents arrived. | 不久之后你的 父母就回了来 |
[39:59] | GWEN: Oh, my God. | |
[40:01] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[40:02] | One of you worked on him so hard that you cracked his sternum. | 你们其中一人做心肺复苏时 太大力了,弄断了他的肋骨 |
[40:09] | He was already blue. | 他当时脸已经发绿了 |
[40:13] | I pushed. | 于是我用力按压他胸膛 |
[40:15] | I tried to breathe air into him, but he was gone. | 想让他吸进空气 但没有用,他死了 |
[40:19] | We did everything that we could. | 我们尝试过 所有方法去救他 |
[40:21] | Why didn’t you just tell the truth? | 你们为什么不早点 告诉我们真相? |
[40:24] | We wanted to protect Robbie. | 我们想保护罗比 |
[40:31] | We didn’t want him to grow up with the stigma of… | 我们不想他背负着… |
[40:34] | “the boy who killed his brother.” | …”杀害弟弟的凶手” 这种污名长大 |
[40:40] | He’s three. | 他才三岁 |
[40:42] | He’s clinically unaware of his actions. | 临床上来说 他根本意识不到他做了什么 |
[40:43] | No court would hold him accountable for that. | 法庭根本不会 判他负什么责任 |
[40:46] | But everybody else would know. | 但其他人会知道这事 |
[40:48] | It would follow him the rest of his life. | 随后的流言蜚语 会伴随他一生 |
[40:51] | And my wife… would rather go to prison | 于是我妻子… 她宁愿自己坐牢… |
[40:56] | than to have anybody know what Robbie did. | 也不想让别人 知道罗比做了什么 |
[41:02] | Mr. Anderson, we won’t let that happen. | 安德森先生 我们不会让这种事发生的 |
[41:27] | Now I know why you didn’t want to hold Robbie | 现在我知道 当时在警察局外面… |
[41:30] | when your older son handed him to you | 你的长子把罗比递给你时… |
[41:33] | outside the police department. | 你为什么不愿意抱他了 |
[41:39] | I’m very sorry. | 我很难过 |
[41:41] | ( sniffling ) | |
[41:43] | I always, uh… | 我总是… |
[41:44] | I always tell them, “Gentle, gentle.” | 我总是对他们说: “轻点,轻点” |
[41:50] | He didn’t mean it. I know he didn’t mean it. | 他不是有意的 我知道他不是有意的 |
[41:52] | Of course he didn’t. | 他当然不是 |
[42:06] | You must think that we’re awful people– | 经历了这些事… |
[42:08] | all the stuff that’s come out. | 你一定认为我们 这种人很可怕 |
[42:10] | You’re an average family | 你们也只是平凡的家庭… |
[42:11] | burdened with a tragedy that put you under a microscope. | 只不过在发生了这种悲剧之后 你们就好比是被放在了显微镜之 |
[42:16] | That close, nobody can look good. | 在这么近的距离 没人看起来会是好的 |
[42:27] | Your family’s waiting for you. | 你的家人还在等你 |
[42:31] | You ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[42:50] | Captioning sponsored by CBS | 由CBS提供本片字幕 |
[42:54] | CBS PRODUCTlONS | |
[42:58] | and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS | [-=影片结束,谢谢观赏=-] |