Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:33] Oh… 噢…
[00:35] Not again. 不会又被人劫了一遍吧
[00:36] We are buying that alarm system. 看来真要买个警报系统了
[00:38] -No argument from me. -I’m serious. -别跟我争这问题 -我是认真的
[00:44] They got the cash. 他们拿走了现金
[00:46] Why did they have to make such a mess? 干吗要把这弄得这么乱?
[00:48] Oh, my God… 天哪…
[00:50] What? What’s wrong? 干吗?怎么了?
[00:51] Call 91 1. 快打911报警吧
[01:33] Introductions? 先介绍一下情况吧?
[01:34] Joseph Felton, 44 死者名叫 约瑟夫.费尔顿,44岁
[01:35] not an employee; no reason to be here. 并非这里的雇员 因此本来是不应该出现在这的
[01:38] Mind if he and l have a moment? 不介意让我先检查一下他吧?
[01:40] No. 随便
[02:14] Burn marks? 有焊过的痕迹
[02:15] Unusual way to penetrate a safe. 可不是开 保险箱的惯用手法
[02:19] Hmm… 嗯…
[02:19] How much was taken? 匪徒拿走了多少钱?
[02:20] Three hundred and something, small bills. 300多,小数目
[02:22] GRlSSOM: Multiple contusions to the back of the skull. 头颅后部有多处淤伤
[02:25] Might’ve been taken by surprise. 也许是”螳螂捕蝉,黄雀在后”
[02:27] Robbery interruptus? 他爆窃时有人后下手为强?
[02:28] Yeah, I think our robbery suspect is a homicide victim. 没错,看来这名爆窃的嫌犯 现在成了谋杀案的被害
[02:32] One way to beat the rap. 差了一步? 片名:犯罪现场 主演:威廉.彼得森
[02:40] “Who… are you? “你…到底是谁?”
[02:43] “Who, who, who, who? “谁,谁,谁,谁?”
[02:46] “Who… are you? “你…到底是谁?”
[02:49] “Who, who, who, who? “谁,谁,谁,谁?”
[02:51] “l really wanna know “我真想找出…”
[02:52] “Who… are you? “你…到底是谁?”
[02:55] “Oh-oh-oh Who… “噢,谁…”
[02:57] “Come on, tell me who are you, you, you “快,告诉我你是谁,你是谁”
[03:00] Oh, you!” “你是谁!”
[03:05] DR. ROBBlNS: This is an easy one. 这次尸检倒容易
[03:06] Three hits to the head. Trauma to the brain stem was fatal. 头部受了三次狠击 对脑干造成了损伤而致命
[03:09] Death was instantaneous. 脑干受损后即时死亡
[03:11] Can you tell us about the murder weapon? 谋杀凶器呢?
[03:13] Nothing definitive but l swabbed the points of impact. 还没有最终确定 但是我对伤口用棉签取了样
[03:16] Slide’s under the microscope. 组织切片就在那显微镜那里
[03:21] STOKES: Yellow looks like transfer from the murder weapon 黄色的那些好像 是从凶器那来的
[03:25] but what’s with the glitter? 那些闪闪发光的是什么?
[03:27] ROBBlNS: Unidentified mineral. 未知矿物
[03:28] I sent a sample to Trace for analysis. 我已经把样本给了 相关部门分析
[03:31] Hey, Doc, you have a comb? 医生,你有梳子吗?
[03:35] Your hair looks great, Cath. 你的头发看起来还不错啊 凯萨琳
[03:37] -Gee, thanks, Nick. -Guy’s still dirty. -谢谢这么说,尼克 -死者可还没清洁,可能有点脏
[03:39] They don’t get a bath till evidence is collected. 一般要等到证据收集 完毕我们才帮他们清洗的
[03:42] That’s what I’m doing although I don’t think this is dirt. 我正是要收集证据 而且我也不认为他们算脏
[03:51] He’s covered in spores. 他头上有很多孢子
[03:57] I think these are from a fern. 应该是从某些蕨类植物来的
[03:59] Well, the back entrance was overgrown with them. 那商店的后门就生有很多
[04:08] A fern plant deposits billions of spores in its lifetime. 蕨类植物成活期间 会生成上亿计的孢子
[04:12] Most are just dust in the wind. 其中大多数随风飘扬 如尘似土
[04:14] In our case, they’re evidence. 但现在在这件案子中 它们可算证据
[04:16] As good as fingerprints or fibers 可媲美指纹或纤维的…
[04:19] in placing a suspect at a crime scene. 能从犯罪现场中致 犯罪者现身的证据
[04:23] Hey, you forget about the coroner? 你干吗不去验尸官那里?
[04:27] Melissa Marlowe. 是玛丽莎.马洛
[04:29] Excuse me? 什么?
[04:30] You lifted 38 prints from the pottery store. 你在那陶器店收集了 38个人的指纹
[04:33] I scanned them through AFlS. 我在自动指纹识别系统上 对它们进行了扫描
[04:34] One came back. 其中返回了一人的数据
[04:36] Melissa Marlowe. 就是玛丽莎.马洛
[04:37] Why do I know that name? 跟我说这名字有何意义?
[04:39] Kidnapping 21年前发生在 科罗拉多州的…
[04:40] Colorado, 21 years ago… 一起小女孩…
[04:44] the little girl. 被绑架案
[04:45] Oh, that Melissa Marlowe. 噢,你是说那个玛丽莎
[04:49] Wasn’t she presumed dead? 当时不是已经假定 她死亡了吗?
[04:51] Well, not anymore. 现在情况改观了
[04:54] On the left is Melissa Marlowe’s print, age four– 左边的是玛丽莎四岁时…
[04:56] preschool fingerprinting initiative. 入学前指纹提取的 指纹数据
[04:57] On the right is a print that you lifted. 右边的是你采集到的 指纹数据
[04:59] I don’t see a match. 我看不出它们吻合
[05:01] Neither did I but since fingerprints are set for life 我也看不出来,但是指纹 是从胎儿四个月后…
[05:03] during the fourth month of fetal development 到人长大甚至死了 都固定不变的
[05:05] I looked beyond the size differential. 不能单从大小上面来看
[05:07] Now, both prints are ulnar loops. 你看,两者都是从尺骨处旋
[05:10] Bifurcation, recurve and ridge endings are identical. 指纹的分叉 弯曲和起皱都很相似
[05:16] I’ve aligned the prints along the delta. 把这些点连成三角
[05:22] WlLLOWS: You’ve got a perfect match. 现在看来就完全吻合了
[05:26] Wait… is she a suspect in the homicide? 等等… 她是谋杀案的嫌凶吗?
[05:30] No, her print wasn’t fresh. There was dust on it. 不是,她的指纹不是新留下的 上面已经布满了灰尘
[05:33] Has to be a few weeks old. 应该在那有几个星期了
[05:35] I think we have two separate cases. 看来我们现在有两宗案子
[05:37] So I’m going to take the new lead in the old kidnapping case. 我得跟进这宗 老绑架案的新情况
[05:41] Nick and I will cover the homicide. 我和尼克来调查谋杀案吧
[05:50] SlDLE: Nadine Winston falls asleep in that chair and incinerates. 纳丁.文斯顿在那张椅子上 睡着了,随后自己燃成了灰烬
[05:55] We could make history. 看来我们接手的案子 真是前无古人
[05:56] Come on, now. Don’t tell me you believe in that BS. 别跟我说你 相信什么自焚的鬼话
[05:59] No, of course not. 我当然不会乱相信
[06:01] I’m a scientist. I just… 我是名科学家,我只是…
[06:04] She has been reduced to ashes. 她已经成了灰烬
[06:09] Spontaneous human combustion is science fiction. 自燃现象只是科幻小说 才有的事
[06:13] I know. 我知道
[06:14] There’s no such thing as a human torch. 没有什么”自燃体”之类的东西
[06:17] What if it is real and we’ve uncovered it? 但如果真有这现象 而我们发现了这一现象呢?
[06:20] Sara, this is a crime scene. 莎拉,这里是犯罪现场!
[06:22] Stay with me here, okay? 要和我合作才行,明白吗?
[06:23] Don’t lose it. 别忘了这点
[06:25] I’m not. 我没忘
[06:27] I’m just open to all theories. 只不过我肯接受任何理论罢了
[06:31] What’s that? 这是什么?
[06:33] Looks like cotton fiber… possibly from a nightgown. 好像是棉花纤维… 可能是睡袍上的
[06:39] It’s barely scorched. 才有点烧焦而已
[06:41] Weird. 奇怪了
[06:43] It’s like the body burned, but… 人都烧成这样了…
[06:46] the clothing was fire retardant. 衣服难道还有 缓释大火的作用不成?
[06:54] BROWN: Wow. 哇
[06:56] Check that out. 看看
[07:00] Fire practically burned a hole in the roof 火几乎把屋顶给烧穿个洞
[07:03] but it’s isolated in one spot. 但只是聚焦于那点
[07:05] It’s like the fire created a chimney for itself. 好像那火自行 产生了烟囱一样
[07:08] The victim she live alone? 受害人是单身的吗?
[07:10] Husband’s already at the station. 她丈夫现在已经在局里了
[07:11] Look, I am telling you, I have no idea what happened to my wife. 听着,我说,我根本不知道 在我妻子身上发生了什么事
[07:16] Were you having marital problems? 你们的婚姻有问题吗?
[07:19] No. 没有
[07:20] We were like newlyweds. 我们的感情就跟 新婚夫妇一样好
[07:23] INVESTlGATOR: If I understand you correctly, you went to bed. 如果我没弄错的话 据你所言事情是这样的:
[07:28] Nadine fell asleep in the easy chair. 你上床睡觉,纳丁 在休闲椅上面也睡着了
[07:31] Ten hours later you woke up, walked into the living room 你睡了10小时然后醒来 走进客厅…
[07:35] and she was a pile of ash. 发现她已经成了一团灰烬
[07:37] A human torch. “自燃体”
[07:39] Yeah, right. 对,没错
[07:40] You say you were like newlyweds? 你刚才说你们俩的 感情好的像新婚夫妇
[07:42] Yeah. 是啊
[07:43] But the two of you weren’t sleeping in the same bed. 但你们俩睡的时候 居然没睡在一张床?
[07:46] Good question. 这问题问得好
[07:50] She snored. 她有鼻鼾
[07:51] It was a problem. 因为这问题我们 才不在一起睡
[07:55] A small one. 但这问题不影响我们感情
[07:57] Mr. Winston… 文森特先生…
[08:00] do you know how to use a blowtorch? 你会使用喷灯吗?
[08:02] Another good question. 这问题也问得好
[08:04] Look, I came down to this station on my own. 你给我听着 我是自愿来警局的
[08:06] If I can be helpful, let me know! 有要我帮忙的地方 再找我吧
[08:12] ( door slamming )
[08:14] So you still think it’s spontaneous combustion? 你还认为这是自燃现象?
[08:16] Theories give way to conclusions once all the evidence is in. 一旦有证据去得出 我们的结论,理论只能让步了
[08:19] I am merely thinking about the next piece of evidence. 我现在只是在想 下一步到哪取证
[08:23] Yeah. 是吗
[08:24] Hey, Nicky, you paged me? 尼克,是你传呼我吗?
[08:27] Yeah. Yeah, Jim, hi. 是的,吉姆,你好
[08:29] I took these photos 我在犯罪现场…
[08:31] at the crime scene. 拍下了这些照片
[08:32] Safe was cracked 保险箱是用等离子 高温火焰喷焊设备…
[08:33] with a plasma lance. 打开的
[08:35] Okay, I’ll bite. 好,我知道了
[08:36] It’s a high-powered electric blaster. 那是一种高性能的用 电爆破装置
[08:38] It could cut through that hard plate with extreme precision. 能非常精确的 把保险箱给焊开
[08:41] It’s not common, but effective. 这手段虽然不多见 但却非常有效
[08:43] Crime scene photo from a robbery case in ’99. 这是99年一起爆窃案的 犯罪现场照片
[08:46] Joseph Felton our dead guy, was arrested but granted immunity in exchange 我们这案子死者约瑟夫当时被抓 但因为愿意充当污点证人…
[08:51] for his testimony against his partner, Darin Hanson 指证其同伙 达林.汉森而受豁免
[08:54] who used a plasma lance to crack that safe. 当时他们正是用等离子高温火焰 喷焊设备来焊开保险箱的
[08:58] Darin Hanson was released from prison last month. 达林上个月出狱了
[09:03] His last know address… Vegas 我们知道他最近到的 地方是…拉斯维加斯
[09:06] I see where you’re going. 我知道你的意思了
[09:07] So Hanson gets out of jail, hooks up with our dead guy. 你是说汉森出狱后 联系上了死者
[09:11] Yeah, they hook it up… break through the rear entrance of the pottery store, 没错,他们碰了头…然后 一同从陶器店后门破门而入
[09:16] Hanson lances the safe… 汉森焊切保险箱…
[09:19] Once the safe is cracked, Hanson steps back 保险箱打开后,汉森后退…
[09:22] allowing Felton to collect the cash. 让费尔顿去拿钱
[09:24] With Felton’s attention diverted Hanson seizes the moment… and kills him. 引开了费尔顿的注意力后 汉森把握时机…干掉了他…
[09:30] Revenge for testifying against him and putting him in prison. 以报复他害他入狱之仇
[09:34] That’s not bad. Any chance you found the murder weapon? 不错,有可能找出凶器吗?
[09:38] No, no… but I think we know who to ask. 暂时不行… 但我知道应该该找谁要了
[09:41] I haven’t seen Joseph Felton since the trial two years ago. 我自从两年前被判刑后 就没再见过约瑟夫了
[09:45] So it’s a coincidence he was killed 这么说来他被杀…
[09:46] shortly after you were released from prison. 和你出狱,两者只是巧合?
[09:48] Yeah. Guy put me in jail. I had no reason to see him again. 没错,是他害我入狱的 我怎么可能再去找这家伙
[09:51] He put you in the “Gray Bar”? Sounds like motive to me. 他害得你蹲”黑墙” 这我听起来倒有动机的可能
[09:54] BRASS: Darin you and Felton, you go back, huh? 以前你们是伙伴 现在你独自行动了?
[09:57] Mm-hmm. 嗯
[09:59] Knew the guy 15 years. 我认识他15年了
[10:00] My folks lived across the street from him. 我的家人住的地方 和他就穿过一条街道
[10:03] We’d barbecue with his wife and daughter. 我们以前经常和 他老婆女儿一起烧烤
[10:05] Then it must’ve really pissed you off when he turned on you. 所以他出卖你让你很不爽?
[10:07] STOKES: The transcript from your trial 你审讯时的副本指出…
[10:09] says that you used a plasma lance 在99年的爆窃案中…
[10:11] in that ’99 burglary, and there it is again, Darin. 你的作案工具是等离子 高温喷焊设备,现在这件案子也是
[10:14] Joe was the lance guy. 那时是约瑟夫作喷焊的
[10:15] He taught me how to break into safes. 是他教我怎么打开保险柜的
[10:18] That’s why the MO’s the same. 因此我们的作案手法一样
[10:20] BRASS: Where were you this morning early a.m.? 今天一早你在哪里?
[10:23] I was in Barstow all week. 我整个星期都在巴斯托市
[10:26] Just got back this afternoon. 今天下午才刚回的来
[10:29] Okay… 好吧…
[10:30] here you go… 你们看…
[10:32] receipts from the trip. 我行程的一些收据
[10:34] Go ahead. 看吧
[10:38] WlLLOWS: Looks authentic. 看起来还蛮可信的
[10:40] Cactus Pine Cafe, Barstow, noon today. 今天中午,巴斯托市 仙人掌咖啡厅
[10:49] We can’t hold him. 我们看来不能拘留他
[10:53] WOMAN: 21 years ago, the chief of police sat in our living room 21年前,有位警官 坐在我们的客厅…
[10:56] and told us our daughter was dead. 告诉我们女儿死了的噩耗
[10:59] After all this time, She’s in Vegas? 时间过了这么久,你们跟 我说她现在在拉斯维加斯?
[11:00] That’s a hundred miles from our home. 这离我们住的地方 可也隔得太远了
[11:02] Well, we still don’t know where she is. 我们现在还不知道 她确切在哪
[11:03] Her prints in the pottery store tell us that she was here 只是在陶器店收集到的 指纹显示她到过那里
[11:07] possibly a few weeks ago, but Vegas is a tourist town. 可能是几个星期前的事 但你们也知道,拉斯维加斯 是个旅游城市,所以…
[11:11] But you know she’s alive. 但你能肯定她还活着?
[11:13] I’m still not sure we can find her. 我们还不确定 是否能找到她
[11:14] She’s our only child. 她是我们的独女
[11:16] We never gave up hope. We’re not giving up now. 我们从来没放弃过找回 她的希望,现在也不例外
[11:19] MlLLER: Excuse me. 抱歉打扰一下…
[11:21] Teri… 特瑞…
[11:22] come in. 进来
[11:23] -Hi. -Teri Miller, Mr. and Mrs. Marlowe. -你好 -这位是特瑞.米勒 这两位是马洛先生夫妻
[11:26] -Hello. -Hi. -你们好 -你好
[11:28] GRlSSOM: Teri is a forensic artist. I called her to help us. 特瑞是鉴证学专家 我们找她来协助我们
[11:31] Did you bring the photographs of Melissa? 你们有带玛丽莎的 照片来吗?
[11:32] Yes, but I don’t see how they can help. 有,不过我不知道 它们是否有用
[11:35] In some of those, she’s just an infant. 其中一些相片 上面她还只是个婴儿
[11:38] It doesn’t matter. 没关系的
[11:39] Do you remember her eyes? 你们还记得她的眼睛吧?
[11:40] I could never forget. 我永远不会忘记的
[11:42] As we age, our eyes don’t change. 即使年龄渐长 我们的眼睛也是不会变化的
[11:43] That’s where we’ll start. 我们就会从这点入手
[11:45] Using computer software, Teri can age Melissa’s picture so that we can 特瑞能通过电脑软件 绘出玛丽莎长大后的照片
[11:49] determine what she looks like today at age 25. 我们就能从这软件绘图上 判断出她今天的样子
[11:52] Then we send it off to every law enforcement agency in the state. 然后我们就可以把这”相片” 分发给全美各警察部门
[11:55] It’s been so long. Tell us the truth. 事情已经发生太长时间了 老实告诉我们…
[11:57] What are our chances? 我们能有几成机会找到她?
[11:58] Well, 21 years ago, they told you that your daughter was dead. 嗯,21年前,警察跟你们说 你们的女儿已经死了
[12:03] Now we’re moving in the right direction. 但现在我们终于找对方向了 而我们需要的是继续找下去 那总比之前好
[12:14] Where did you find him? 你们是在哪发现他的尸体的?
[12:16] At a pottery store on Stansberry Street. 斯坦斯勃利大街的 一间陶器店
[12:21] Tammy, we’ve already lD’d your father. 泰米,我们已经确认了 死者的身份,他的确是你父亲
[12:23] If you don’t want to see him, I’d understand. 如果你不想去看的话 我是可以理解的
[12:26] No, I want to say good-bye. 不,我要看看他遗体 向他道别
[12:29] Well, don’t be surprised by some swelling and discoloration. 如果上面有尸斑和腐水 请不要惊讶
[12:52] You have any other family? 你还有家人吗?
[12:55] No. 没有了
[13:00] I can put you in touch with a counselor 如果有需要…
[13:02] if you need to talk. 我可以帮你找一位 心理咨询专家的
[13:04] No, thank you. 不用了,谢谢
[13:11] If there’s anything you need… 有什么我能帮忙的吗…?
[13:31] Tammy… 泰米…
[13:33] were you at the pottery store with your father? 案发当时你是不是和你父亲 一起都在那陶器店?
[13:37] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[13:41] WlLLOWS: There’s some plant spores on your sweater. 你的外套上面 有些植物孢子…
[13:45] We found them on your father, too 这些在你父亲身上也有
[13:48] and matched them to some ferns behind the pottery store. 而那些孢子是在陶器店 后面的一些蕨类植物落下来的
[13:51] I don’t understand. 我不是很明白你说什么
[13:54] What are you doing? 你干吗?
[13:55] I’m taking these spores into evidence. 把这些孢子取样作证据
[13:57] They place you at the crime scene. 你现在也是犯罪现场 鉴证的一部分了
[14:03] Is there anything you want to tell me? 有什么愿意告诉我的吗?
[14:09] Okay, I was there. 好吧,我当时是在那里
[14:14] Dad! 爸爸!
[14:16] Dad, don’t do this. I’ll get a job. 爸爸,别做这些事 我会找到工作的
[14:18] We don’t need the money. 我们不需要这些不义之财
[14:19] Tammy, go home. 泰米,你快回家吧
[14:24] And I don’t know what happened after that. 接下来发生什么事 我就不知道了
[14:26] Why didn’t you just tell me that? 你刚才为什么不告诉我?
[14:29] I wanted to preserve the good memories 我想为我父亲留下 美好的回忆…
[14:31] not remember my dad as a thief. 不想记起他是个贼
[14:36] I didn’t kill him; I loved him. 我没有杀他 他在生时我很爱他
[14:41] I need a release from your office… 我希望把他的尸体领走…
[14:44] so I can bury my father. 以便安葬
[14:52] Tell me everything you can about this foot. 把关于这脚你能 分析出的一切都告诉我
[14:55] Where’s the rest of the body? 尸体的其他部分呢?
[14:57] Incinerated. Lab results from the ashes came back. 都烧成灰了,我们让化验室 鉴证了那些骨灰…
[15:00] Negative for accelerant. 结论是其上并没有触媒
[15:01] Nothing flammable but sebaceous glutamate. 除了脂肪谷氨酸之外 没什么东西是易燃的
[15:03] Human fat. 人体脂肪?
[15:04] Well… I can tell you that the malleolus– 我可以告诉你们… 她的脚踝…
[15:06] the ankle bone– is completely hollowed out. …骨头部分都空了
[15:09] Bone marrow was reduced to ash. 骨髓被烧成了灰
[15:11] Which means that the foot was burned off the body, not severed. 这意味着这脚是从体内燃烧的 并非从外烧
[15:14] That’s consistent with your theory of spontaneous combustion. 这跟你自燃的理论倒是一致
[15:18] -How do you know about Sara’s theory? -Word gets around. -你怎么知道莎拉有个 这样的理论?-英雄所见是略同的
[15:21] You’re siding with Sara ’cause you got a crush on her. 你是想追莎拉才 支持她的理论吧
[15:23] No, that’s why I wore a clean coat. 不,只是因为我想追她 我才穿得干净点而已
[15:25] I’m just reporting my observations. 我只是在向你们 报告我的发现
[15:27] If the foot had been severed, the marrow would still be intact. 如果这脚是从外部被烧的话 里面的骨头应该还在才是
[15:30] So your official “observation” is spontaneous combustion? 所以你的官方”报告” 就说她是因自焚而死?
[15:34] Not yet. I want to send a scraping down to toxicology. 我还没下定论,我打算刮下些 血块拿去毒理学部门检验
[15:39] Excuse me. 借过
[15:41] I want to check for any flammable compounds in the blood 我打算检验一下这些血块里面有 没有什么易燃的化合物…
[15:44] but don’t expect much. 但你们可别指望太大
[15:46] The quality of the sample 这些样本可能早 就因高温燃烧…
[15:47] may have been compromised by the heat. 而毒性消失了
[15:51] I’m going to go talk to Grissom see what he thinks. 我打算跟葛瑞森谈谈 看他怎么想
[15:54] No, no, we’re a team. 不不,我们才是一个团队的
[15:55] The only place we’re going is back down to that crime scene. 我们不去找葛瑞森 我们回犯罪现场
[15:59] Okay, software’s loaded. 软件启动了
[16:00] It’s preprogrammed with developmental averages? 这软件是根据平均的案例 来设计的吗?
[16:03] Exactly. Aging is about predictable craniofacial growth. 没错,随着年龄的增大 人一般都是颅骨发生变化 而这是可预测的
[16:08] Faces grow down and out. 通常是脸向下拉,向外扩展
[16:09] So the first step is to stretch the bottom half of the face. 所以第一步是把脸的 下半部分扩展开来
[16:15] You try. 你来试试
[16:16] Go ahead. 继续吧
[16:23] Well! 噢
[16:26] Maybe you should drive. 还是你来吧
[16:27] Good idea. 好主意
[16:29] Here we go. 我们继续吧
[16:31] So at age four, the bridge of the nose is taking shape 人四岁时 鼻梁骨就开始成型了
[16:34] and the interorbital distance is established 眼间隔也确立
[16:36] and babyteeth are visible. 牙齿也隐约可见定型的样子
[16:39] I have a question. 我有个问题
[16:40] Okay. 问吧
[16:42] Since I screwed up our last date 上次约会我们搞砸了…
[16:44] will we ever have dinner again? 这次我们还能不能去吃晚饭?
[16:46] Oh, we’ll have dinner… 我们会去吃晚饭的…
[16:47] just not together. 只不过不是一起而已
[16:50] So the ears are low and large in proportion to the head. 耳朵下来了一点 在头部的比例增大了
[16:53] You know, I did apologize. 我真的为上次的事抱歉
[16:56] And you’re forgiven. 我原谅你了
[16:58] So over the next ten years, the face elongates 接下来的十年 脸开始拉长…
[17:01] the skin thickens, the hair pattern is set 皮肤变粗 头发的基本样式固定了下来
[17:05] and the small deciduous teeth 乳齿被第二次生牙…
[17:06] are replaced by the secondary dentition. 所代替
[17:09] Once the face is aged 年龄再要往上增长的话…
[17:12] I look to the mother to fill in the blanks. 我通常就拿母亲的样子 来填补不能预测的空白了
[17:17] Is that Mrs. Marlowe? 这是马洛太太吗?
[17:18] Uh-huh. 是的
[17:19] Most daughters at age 25 age quite similar to their mothers. 大多数25岁的女儿都会 跟她们的母亲同岁时很相像
[17:27] A network of grids allows me to fine-tune 这些网格可以使我每次 都能对脸部的一些部分…
[17:29] the tiniest facial characteristics one section at a time. 进行微调
[17:31] I’m just softening a few edges, growing the hair… 再柔化一下脸部边缘 让头发长长…
[17:39] and we’re done. 就成功了
[17:42] Well… 噢…
[17:43] hello, Melissa. 你好,玛丽莎
[17:44] Am I interrupting? 我打扰你们了吗?
[17:46] Not at all. You’re just in time. 没有,你刚好准时
[17:48] GRlSSOM: Catherine, say hello 凯萨琳,过来跟玛丽莎…
[17:51] to Melissa Marlowe. 打声招呼
[17:55] Oh, my God. 天哪
[17:57] What? 怎么了?
[17:58] That’s Tammy Felton 这是泰米.费尔顿
[18:01] and we’ve already met. 我们已经见过面了
[18:06] Tammy Felton’s our murder suspect? 泰米.费尔顿是 我们谋杀案的嫌犯?
[18:08] She was kidnapped 21 year ago 她21年前被拐走…
[18:10] and may have killed the man who raised her– 现在可能把带大她的人…
[18:13] possibly the same man who kidnapped her. 这也可能就是 拐走她的人给杀了
[18:16] Whoa, wait. I thought her prints 等等,在犯罪现场 取到的她的指纹…
[18:17] from the crime scene– they weren’t fresh. 不是不是新的吗?
[18:19] Yeah, well, she could’ve cased the place weeks ago 她有可能在几个星期 前过去踩点…
[18:22] and then remembered to wear gloves on the big night. 在行动时就记得带手套了
[18:24] So what’s the word on the murder weapon? 那凶器方面有什么进展了?
[18:26] Well, the swab from the head wound’s at Trace. 从死者头部伤口上面 取下的样本还在调查中
[18:28] And? 还有呢?
[18:29] I’m on it. 我去看看
[18:30] You and I have an appointment with our shrink. 你跟我还要去见 精神病医生的
[18:34] Here– you twirl, I’ll talk. 拿着…你转,我说
[18:35] My son has Little League in an hour. 我儿子一小时 后有场球赛
[18:38] He’s scared of the ball. 但他有点紧张
[18:40] You think this new bat’s going to do the trick? 这新球棒会 舒缓他的情绪?
[18:43] ( chuckling )
[18:44] Why don’t you just talk with him? 为什么不直接跟他说呢?
[18:50] Dr. Kane, this girl was kidnapped at age four. 凯恩医生,这女孩是 在四岁时被诱拐的…
[18:52] Would she have any recollection of her prior life? 她有没有可能对之前的 事还有记忆?
[18:54] The theory of infantile amnesia suggests that we have 根据婴儿记忆缺失理论…
[18:57] no cognitive memory before the age of three 在三岁前我们应该 是没有认知记忆的
[18:59] but since Tammy– or Melissa– 但既然泰米… 或者说玛丽莎…
[19:01] was taken from her biological parents at age four 是在四岁时被从 亲生父母身边拐走的
[19:04] she may remember something of her former life. 她应该对那 前半生有记忆的
[19:07] But these memories would be… tenuous? 但这些记忆会…很微弱?
[19:10] A sound or a smell might awaken some latent image or feeling 亲人的声音或微笑可能会 唤醒这些潜伏的印象,感觉…
[19:14] but she’d have difficulty 但要将这些 感觉联系起来…
[19:15] contextualizing these sensations. 对她可能会有难度
[19:17] That’s got to be frustrating. 这两种记忆可能会产生冲突 使当事人产生失望情绪…
[19:19] And it’s precisely that frustration 而恰恰是这种失望…
[19:22] which dominates this woman’s present state of mind. 却支配了此人 当前的精神状态
[19:26] Kidnapped children at that age tend to exhibit 在那年纪被诱拐的儿童…
[19:28] some degree of sociopathy as adults. 常会有某种程度上成人 才有的愤世嫉俗心理
[19:32] Such as?
[19:33] Inabilityto feel guilt, compassion or love, right? 不会有犯罪感,同情感 或爱的感觉,对吗?
[19:36] Correct, but the most defining characteristic 但他们最特有的性格…
[19:39] is their instinct for survival. 是他们求生的本能
[19:41] There’s nothing that they won’t do. 为了求生他们没有什么 是做不出来的
[19:43] Tammy Felton needs help. 泰米需要帮助
[19:45] She may be a suspect, but she’s also a victim. 虽然她可能是嫌犯 但同时她也是个受害者
[19:48] Cath, meet with her again. 凯萨琳,再去找找她
[19:50] Ask open questions. 问一些没那么私人的问题
[19:53] Thanks for your insights, Philip. 菲利普,谢谢你的分析
[19:55] I’ll let you know how this unfolds. 案件破后我会告知你过程的
[19:58] Gil… be careful. 吉尔…你要小心点
[20:00] Sociopaths are dangerous because they don’t function 这些反社会分子 非常危险…
[20:03] by the same… moral code as the rest of us. 他们并不持有和 我们相同的道德观念
[20:06] Welcome to my world. 这正是我所处的世界 欢迎你”加入”
[20:10] I checked with Homicide again. 我再次向凶杀组询问过
[20:12] They found no evidence of foul play. 他们说在现场没有 发现无意纵火的痕迹
[20:13] What about the husband– is he still a suspect? 那她的丈夫呢? 他还算嫌犯吗?
[20:16] No motive. O’Riley spoke with friends and relatives. 他没有谋杀的动机 区莱利和他的亲戚朋友谈过
[20:18] They were a loving couple. 他们是公认 相亲相爱的一对
[20:21] What about, uh… Iife insurance policies? 那…生命保险的政策方面 查过了吗?
[20:24] No, and you’re reaching. 也没有什么动机 现在你开始相信了吧?
[20:25] I’m not the one who’s reaching here. 我不想相信这种理论
[20:27] We’re scientists, right? 我们是科学家,对吧?
[20:28] We want answers, the satisfaction of certainty. 我们要找的是答案 确切而又让我们满意的答案
[20:31] I’m not ignoring scientific method. 我不是忽略什么科学法则
[20:34] I’m just keeping an open mind. 我只是想保持一颗 对科学开放的头脑
[20:35] If we eliminate all the alternatives, 现在既然把一切 可能性都排除了
[20:38] we’re left with spontaneous combustion. That’s exciting! 剩下的解释就只有自焚了 这种事可不多见,多令人兴奋啊
[20:42] That would be cool, but you’ve been jumping to that conclusion 可能吧,但你自打一开始…
[20:45] from minute one. 便已持有这样的观点了
[20:46] She’s a pile of ash. 她只剩下一堆灰烬
[20:47] Well, I brought the ion detector. 我带来了离子检测器
[20:49] This will pick up even the smallest traces 即使是最微小的 碳氢化合物…
[20:52] of hydrocarbon fumes. 也难逃它的”法眼”
[20:53] I don’t care what the lab says. 我可不管鉴证实验室 那里怎么说
[20:55] This puppy will reveal exactly what accelerant was used 这东西会让我们知道…
[20:59] to start the fire. 引起燃烧的 真正触媒是什么
[21:01] ( clicking )
[21:10] ( clicking continues )
[21:12] Well?
[21:14] ( clicking stops )
[21:16] Nothing. 什么都没有
[21:18] You know I love you. 你知道我爱你的
[21:20] Yes… no, I love you more. 对…不,我爱你更多
[21:24] No, I love you more. 不,我爱你更多
[21:25] ( clears throat )
[21:30] Bye, baby. 再见,宝贝
[21:31] Do you have the results on the swab yet? 检验有结果了吗?
[21:35] Uh… 呃…
[21:36] Uh… from the dead guy at the pottery store? 呃…对那陶器店 死者的棉验?
[21:39] The coroner sent over a sample. 验尸官送来样本的那个
[21:41] You were supposed to analyze the mineral content. 你应该检验 其中的矿物成分的
[21:43] Oh, yeah, I’m sorry. 噢,对了,对不起啊
[21:45] Grissom has just been running me around like a lapdog. 葛瑞森老是把我叫过去使唤, 帮他检验东西
[21:48] I haven’t had a chance. 我哪有时间?
[21:49] Grissom’s on a missing persons– he hasn’t sent you anything. 葛瑞森正在调查失□案… 没有送过什么给你检查
[21:52] Did I say Grissom? No, I meant Catherine. 我刚才说了葛瑞森吗? 我是说凯萨琳
[21:55] Oh, yeah. Catherine’s working with me. 是吗?凯萨琳正和 我一起调查这案子
[21:58] Oh. Well, what do you say we check out that swab then, huh? 那不如我们现在 就开始检验吧,你说怎样?
[22:02] Great. 很好
[22:03] ( laughing )
[22:05] Don’t you ever goof off, huh? 你有没有试过上班时候 吊一下郎当的?
[22:08] Do you ever get a little lost in life? 你没觉得自己的 生活中缺少了什么吗?
[22:11] No. 没有
[22:13] Well, you should. 你应该试一下的
[22:19] STOKES: Do you see the sparkling bits? 看到那些闪光的部分吗?
[22:23] Fluorescent minerals. 某些萤光类矿物
[22:25] Interesting. 真有趣
[22:26] Here, do me a favor, will you? 给,帮我个忙好吗?
[22:29] Put your nose down the scope. 帮我看着显微镜下面
[22:31] When you see the sparkling bits glow, give a shout. 那些闪光的东西 发红光就叫我
[22:46] Okay, ready? 准备好了?
[22:48] Yeah, ready. 准备好了
[22:55] Lead. 铅
[22:56] Zinc. 锌
[23:02] Lithium. 锂
[23:03] Anything? 有反应吗?
[23:04] Nothing yet. 还没有
[23:07] Manganese. 锰
[23:12] Petroleum. 油
[23:13] About this? 这个呢?有反应吗?
[23:17] Whoa, whoa, whoa… 嘿,嘿,嘿…
[23:18] Stop. 停一下
[23:20] It’s uranium. 是铀
[23:22] Are you serious? 你不是开玩笑吧?
[23:23] Simple quantum mechanics. 简单的量子力学原理…
[23:26] When the molecule is bombarded with energy at a specific level, 当分之被某种程度的 能量击中…
[23:29] the electrons excite, causing the mineral to glow 电子就会脱离出原子核 使矿物发出红光
[23:31] and at this wavelength, it’s definitely uranium. 根据这个波长,这绝对是铀
[23:34] Which is radioactive. 有辐射
[23:35] Do we need to evacuate the building or anything? 我们不用疏散这大厦的人吧?
[23:38] The amount is trace. 这数量太微量
[23:40] We should be fine. 没事的
[23:42] Are you sure?
[23:43] No. 不是很肯定
[23:45] But I can tell you one thing for sure– 我只能很肯定的告诉你…
[23:49] there is definitely uranium on your murder weapon. 你这凶器上面绝对是有铀
[23:54] I hear that, uh, Greg found uranium on the swab from Felton’s skull. 我听说了,费尔顿头骨上面的 伤口取样显示有铀
[23:59] Yeah. He says I’m okay, but you know Greg. 没错,他说我会没事 但你也知道格莱格这人的
[24:02] Tell me, am I radiating a green glow? 我有没有脸泛青光啊?
[24:05] You’ll be fine, Silkwood. 你没事的,傻瓜
[24:07] What’s uranium doing on a murder weapon, anyway? 什么凶器上面会有铀啊?
[24:09] Well, before Peter Parker was bit by that radioactive spider 从50年代…
[24:12] and became Spider-Man back in the ’50s “蜘蛛侠”的故事 开始脍炙人口之时
[24:14] oxidized uranium flecks were used as color enhancers. 人们就经常用氧化过的铀径纹 来增强颜色的表现
[24:18] Color enhancers? 增强颜色?
[24:20] Like paint? 就像油漆一样?
[24:21] Paints, dyes, glazes… 油漆,染料,釉料…
[24:23] Since our guy was killed in a pottery store… 既然死者是在 陶器店被杀的…
[24:27] Say no more. 不用说了
[24:49] ( clicking )
[25:07] You got to be kidding me. 真是难以置信
[25:11] You found Melissa? 你找到玛丽莎了?
[25:12] Yes. 是的
[25:13] When can we see her? 我们何时能见到她?
[25:15] It’s not quite that simple. 没这么简单
[25:18] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[25:19] Well, I don’t want to be evasive. 我也不逃避问题,直话直说
[25:20] It’s just that, uh… 事情是这样的…
[25:22] we suspect she might’ve committed a crime. 我们怀疑她犯了罪
[25:26] What kind of crime?
[25:27] -A homicide. -This can’t be happening. -谋杀 -不可能
[25:31] Mr. Grissom, we want to see our daughter– now. 葛瑞森先生,我们想见一下 自己的女儿…马上!
[25:37] Tell me about your mother. 跟我说一下你母亲吧
[25:39] What’s she got to do with this? 她和这有什么关系?
[25:41] Tammy, if you’ve got nothing to hide 泰米,如果你没有 什么秘密隐藏…
[25:44] and you want me to find out who killed your father 又想找出谁是杀害 你父亲的凶手的话…
[25:48] why don’t you just answer my questions? 你干吗不直接 我的问题就好?
[25:51] Mara, my mother… died a few years ago. 玛拉,也就是我母亲… 几年前就死了
[25:54] I can let you see her, but l can’t allow you to talk to her 我可以让你们见她的样子 但你们可不能和她说话
[25:58] not right now and not under these circumstances. 现在不行 这种情势下更不行
[26:08] WlLLOWS: Do you have any siblings? 你有没有兄弟姐妹?
[26:11] Only child. 我是独女
[26:14] How was your childhood? 你的童年是怎样的?
[26:16] Were you a happy child?
[26:18] Did you have anyfriends? 你有什么朋友没有?
[26:19] Look, I don’t see howthese questions are going to help you. 听着,我不知道你这些问题 问来对你破案有什么用处
[26:23] May I go? 我可以走了吗?
[26:25] Sure. 当然可以
[26:34] ( door slams )
[26:37] Melissa!
[26:39] Melissa… 玛丽莎…
[26:41] Excuse me? 对不起
[26:42] It’s mom… 是妈妈啊…
[26:43] Baby…
[26:45] Lady…
[26:47] I’m not your daughter. 我不是你的女儿
[26:54] Who is she? 她现在算是谁?
[26:57] Her name? Who is she now? 叫什么名字?算是谁?
[26:59] Tammy– Tammy Felton. 泰米…泰米.费尔顿
[27:02] Oh, my God.
[27:04] -What? -Mara Felton was our baby-sitter. -怎么了? -玛拉.费尔顿那时是我们的保姆
[27:06] he police questioned Mara when Melissa disappeared. 玛丽莎失□的时候警察 还给她录过口供
[27:10] ammy referred to her mother as Mara, now deceased. 泰米认为自己的母亲是玛拉 她已经死了
[27:14] I am her mother. 我才是她母亲
[27:15] Of course. I didn’t mean… 当然,我的意思不是…
[27:18] We need a lawyer. 我们要找律师
[27:19] Why would you need a lawyer? 找律师干吗?
[27:20] Not for us; for our daughter. 不是为我们找 是为我们的女儿
[27:30] What were you thinking? 你在想什么?
[27:31] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[27:32] I wanted to observe them, I guess. 我本来想看着他们的
[27:36] That woman hasn’t seen her daughter in 21 years. 这名太太的女儿失□了21年了
[27:38] You actually thought a glass wall would keep them apart? 你真的认为一面玻璃墙 就能隔开她们?
[27:42] I never thought about that. 我没有想得这么深
[27:45] I know. 我知道
[27:46] You’re not good with people. 你一向都不善于 猜度别人的心理
[27:48] Yeah. 没错
[27:51] Interesting voice mail you left me. 你给我的语音邮件可真有趣
[27:54] What’s that? 哪里有趣?
[27:55] “Meet me behind CSl and bring a cotton nightgown.” “在鉴证调查科后面来找我 带上棉布睡袍”
[27:59] I’d wear it for you but, uh, I prefer pajamas. 这东西我也愿为你而穿的 但我更喜欢穿睡衣裤
[28:01] Really? It was actually for my girlfriend here– 真的吗?其实我让你 带这来是给我女朋友穿的…
[28:04] Miss Piggy. 猪小姐
[28:05] We’re experimenting on a pig again? 又在猪身上做试验?
[28:07] Yeah. 对
[28:08] You know, l-l-I haven’t eaten meat since Grissom used one 你知道吗,自从上次格里 森拿了一只猪…
[28:11] to estimate postmortem insect growth. 来测算尸虫生长的时间之后 我便不再敢吃猪肉?
[28:14] Well, I tried for human volunteers, but no takers. 我也想找人来当志愿者 但没人肯干啊
[28:17] What are you going to do, exactly? 确实点说吧 我们拿这干什么?
[28:18] What are we going to do? 我们拿这干什么?
[28:19] We’re disproving the existence 证明自焚现象…
[28:22] of spontaneous human combustion. -You do not give up. -…不存在 -你还没放弃啊
[28:24] Well, we’re recreating the death of Nadine Winston, right? 我们现在来重新构造一下 纳丁.文森特的死亡过程
[28:27] She was wearing a cotton nightgown– thank you– 她当时身穿 棉质睡袍…谢谢…
[28:29] and she had a half a pack of smokes on her end table which means 在茶几上有半包烟…
[28:32] she was probably smoking. 因此可以假定她吸烟
[28:33] If she burned herself with a cigarette 如果她是因为吸烟 而烧着的话…
[28:35] she would’ve woken up, not burned up. 她早就醒来了 而不用被烧成这样
[28:37] Best part: toxicology sample came back. 这里才是精采部分: 毒理学鉴定样本回来了
[28:40] Nadine had a high concentration 纳丁的血液中…
[28:42] of Seconal in her blood. 含有高浓度的速可眠
[28:44] Sleeping pills.
[28:45] Enough to knock out a horse. 足够让一匹马都晕死过去
[28:48] All right. 好吧
[28:56] Care for a light?
[29:08] Now what? 现在怎样?
[29:09] We wait. 等呗
[29:15] WlLLOWS: Hi, Tammy. 你好,泰米
[29:17] We just, uh, want to look around. 我们想…在周围查探一下
[29:19] -We have a warrant. -A warrant for what? -我们有许可令 -什么许可令?
[29:22] Any evidence linking you to the murder of your father. 授权我们搜捕任何可以把你跟你 父亲的谋杀案联系起来的证据
[29:25] Tammy, could you step outside? 泰米,你能在外面等吗?
[29:26] This officer will keep you company. 这名警官会陪着你的
[29:30] Thanks. 谢谢
[29:43] ( clears throat )
[29:45] What?
[29:47] I should get a finder’s fee. 发现者是不是应该有奖金?
[29:54] Here. One for each of you. 给,一人一只
[29:59] Yellow paint. 黄色颜料
[30:01] Shall we test for uranium? 要不要检验一下 上面有没有铀?
[30:04] I need a darkroom. 要找间暗房
[30:16] Now, if uranium is present 如果上面有铀的话…
[30:18] the photons should react with the film. 光子就会对胶片起反应
[30:46] Well, that’s affirmative for uranium. 证实上面有铀
[30:48] Nicely done, Nick. 干得好,尼克
[30:51] Thanks. 谢谢
[31:03] Miss, have you ever worn these gloves? 小姐,你有戴过这对手套吗?
[31:04] No. They belonged to my mother. 没有,这是我妈妈的
[31:09] Really? Well, we’ll see. 真的吗?我们来验证一下
[31:15] Tammy, I need your right index finger. 泰米,把你的右食指给我
[32:03] It’s a perfect match. 非常吻合
[32:07] Joe lanced the safe. 约瑟夫焊开保险柜
[32:10] Once the safe was cracked 保险柜一打开…
[32:12] you seized the moment and bashed his head in– 你抓住机会用凶器 狠狠地朝他的头砸去…
[32:16] three blows. 砸了三下
[32:20] Nick, call Brass. 尼克,通知布瑞斯
[32:21] Tell him it’s time to make an arrest. 让他来抓人
[32:25] Done. 就这么样
[32:27] You’re making a mistake. 你们错了
[32:29] I didn’t kill my father. 我没有杀害我父亲
[32:33] We weren’t alone. 那里不只我们在场
[32:35] I’m sorry, but there’s no evidence to indicate 对不起,但没有证据显示…
[32:36] that there was a third person present at the crime scene. 在犯罪现场还有第三者
[32:39] Who else was there? 在那里还有谁?
[32:41] I tried to stop her, I swear. 我试着阻止她的,我发誓
[32:46] Tammy…
[32:49] Who was with you? 你和谁在一块?
[32:52] Melissa Marlowe. 玛丽莎.马洛
[32:57] But that bitch wouldn’t listen. 但那婊子就是不听
[33:00] So we’re looking at a split personality? 她有人格分裂症?
[33:03] Quite possible. 很有可能
[33:04] Two personalities in one. 一人身上有两种性格?
[33:06] Is there any scientific evidence that supports this disorder? 这种情况在科学上 有办法证明吗?
[33:09] Brain scans have documented changes 对脑部进行的 扫描已经证实…
[33:11] in the hippocampus of individuals 从一种人格转 变成另一种时…
[33:12] shifting from one personality to another. 大部分人会出现 海马状突起的状态改变
[33:14] But would these two personalities 这两种人格…
[33:16] be aware of each other? 会互相对另一种 人格有认识吗?
[33:18] Well, usually the dominant personality is aware of everything. 一般说来 显形人格知道所有东西
[33:22] The subjugated personality is only aware of itself. 隐形人格只会知道 自己的存在
[33:25] Tammy’s the dominant personality. 泰米是显性的人格
[33:27] WlLLOWS: But Melissa killed 但是是玛丽莎 杀了约瑟夫…
[33:28] Joseph Felton– Tammy’s father. 也就是泰米的父亲
[33:31] Who was also Melissa’s kidnapper. 诱拐玛丽莎的人
[33:35] BRASS: But revenge for a kidnapping 在诱拐发生了 21年之后…
[33:37] 21 years after the fact? -Well, it is possible. -…才进行报复? -是有可能的
[33:40] It may have taken that long for the subjugated personality to break free. 隐形人格要突破压抑 有可能就需要这么长时间
[33:44] BRASS: Maybe, uh, Miss Mirror Has Two Faces 也许吧,但我认为 我们这位双重人格的小姐…
[33:48] is playing us for fools. 纯粹是在耍我们
[33:50] We corner her with the evidence, she goes nuts 我们一把证据摆在她面前…
[33:52] sets the groundwork for an insanity plea. 她便在我们面前装疯卖傻 想以精神方面为由为自己脱罪
[33:55] Forensic Psychology is a science. 鉴证心理学也是科学
[33:57] We have to stay open to all the possibilities. 我们必须对任何可能性 都保证自己开放的态度
[34:00] ( knocking )
[34:01] -Captain? -Yeah? -长官? -什么事?
[34:03] The girl’s parents are here with her attorney. 女孩的父母带了辩护律师前来
[34:05] Well, this ought to be interesting. 这回可有趣了
[34:13] Melissa… 玛丽莎…
[34:14] Lady, I’m sorry, but I don’t know who you are. 女士,对不起 但我真的不知道你是谁?
[34:18] I’m not Melissa; I’m Tammy– Tammy Felton. 我不是玛丽莎 我是泰米…泰米.费尔顿
[34:24] Tammy, my name is Randy Painter. I’m a defense attorney. 泰米,我是 兰迪.培恩特,辩护律师
[34:27] The Marlowes have hired me to defend you. 马洛夫妇请我来帮你辩护的
[34:29] I didn’t kill my father. 我没有杀害我父亲
[34:31] Melissa, I don’t know what you’ve been told 玛丽莎,我不知道 他们对你说过些什么…
[34:35] but you’re our daughter. 但你确实是我们的女儿
[34:38] You were taken from us. 是被从我们身边诱拐走的
[34:40] We’ve spent the last 21 years looking for you. 过去21年里 我们一直在找你
[34:42] My father was Joseph, my mother was Mara 我父亲是约瑟夫 母亲是玛拉
[34:45] and they’re both dead. 他们现在都死了
[34:47] Bail’s been set at half a million dollars. 保释金要50万美元
[34:59] Are you looking at my necklace? 你在看着我的项链?
[35:04] Your father bought this for me when you were born 你出生的时候你父亲 买了这条链子给我…
[35:07] and you used to play with it. 你那时经常玩它的
[35:16] And we’re not going to let you go to jail. 我们不会让你坐牢的
[35:20] Right, Hank? 对吗,汉克?
[35:21] Raising even ten percent won’t be easy. 筹集这么多钱也不是易事
[35:24] ( sobbing )
[35:25] Hank, she’s not spending another night away from us. 汉克,我们不可以 再让她离开我们了
[35:28] Whatever it takes. 无论要付出什么都不可以
[35:29] When are we due in court? 什么时候出庭?
[35:30] The prelim’s tomorrow morning, 9:00 a.m. 预审是明天早上9点
[35:32] Then I’d better hurry with bail. 看来要快点筹集保释金了
[35:49] I just got back to the lab, saw the smoke. What’s up? 我刚回了去实验室 看到这里有烟,怎么回事?
[35:52] We’re just working the case. 在查案
[35:54] Yeah, we’re disproving spontaneous human combustion. 尝试证明自焚不可能
[35:57] We dressed a pig up in a cotton dress and torched it with a cigarette. 我们给一头猪穿上棉质睡袍 用烟烫
[36:00] -And what happened? -The pig’s been reduced to ash. -之后呢? -猪烧成了灰
[36:03] The fat acted like candle wax; burned hot, slow and intense. 脂肪就跟蜡烛里的蜡一样 燃烧地非常旺盛 虽然慢但很强烈
[36:06] Nothing spontaneous about it. 不是自发燃烧的
[36:09] You both knew there would be a scientific 虽然你们都知道自焚现象…
[36:11] explanation for the human torch, though, right? 可以有科学解释对吧?
[36:14] Of course. 当然
[36:18] Did you find the wick? 你们找到烛芯了吗?
[36:19] The wick? 烛芯?
[36:20] The what? 什么?
[36:21] A piece of fabric that’s scorched 某种烧焦的织物…
[36:23] but not completely burned… 但又不是 完全燃尽的那种…
[36:26] Iike possibly from the nightgown. 就像这睡袍上的布料
[36:30] We found the same thing at the crime scene. 我们在犯罪现场 发现同样的东西
[36:32] It’s called the wick effect. It’s like an inside-out candle. 这被称为烛芯效应 就像外向内燃烧的蜡烛
[36:34] The fabric acts like a wick, and the body burns inward 织物就像烛芯 人体向内燃烧…
[36:37] explaining the high temperatures which destroy the bone. 这解释了为什么高温 能把骨头都烧掉
[36:40] The fabric ends up scorched, but not completely burned. 而织物最后却只是烧焦 而没有被完全烧掉
[36:44] You knew about the ashes? 你知道死者被烧成灰?
[36:45] Why didn’t you say something when you gave us the case? 让我们接这案子时 为什么不早跟我们说啊?
[36:48] Well, in science we learn through experimentation, right? 我们只有通过实验 才能学得真正的科学,对吧?
[36:50] Sometimes we need to see it to believe it. 有时我们必须亲眼目睹 才能让自己心服口服
[36:53] You guys did a nice job. 你们做的很好
[36:56] Now you have to clean it up. 把案子作个结吧
[37:01] Well, I would’ve looked like an idiot. 之前肯定看起来很傻
[37:06] Thanks for covering. 谢谢你没把我的蠢事说出来
[37:07] Well, you can show your appreciation by, uh, cleaning up. 要感谢的话 你就帮我作结吧
[37:12] Done. 成交
[37:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:19] I got a call that Melissa wanted to see me. 我听说玛丽莎想见我
[37:22] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你前来
[37:24] Am I speaking to Melissa… or Tammy? 跟我说话的是玛丽莎… 还是泰米?
[37:27] Melissa. 玛丽莎
[37:29] I know who I am now… 在跟我的亲生父母 交谈了之后…
[37:30] after spending time with my real parents. 我现在知道我是谁了
[37:36] I’m not an attorney. There are no privileges here. 我不是辩护律师 我在这里也没有特权
[37:38] Whatever you say… 无论你说什么…
[37:39] What are my chances… in court? 我在法庭上… 有多少胜算?
[37:41] The evidence is damaging. 证据很充分
[37:45] If I plead insanity…? 如果我以精神状况 为由作辩护…?
[37:47] You have a lawyer. Why are you asking me? 你自己有律师,问我干吗?
[37:51] You wanted to help me. 因为你愿意帮我
[37:53] When I lD’d Joe, you were kind. 我去辨认约瑟夫身份的时候 你对我很好
[37:58] I need you to testify that I was not sane at the time that I killed Joe. 我想你帮我证明我杀害 约瑟夫时精神不健全
[38:03] My lawyer says 我律师说…
[38:04] that would go a really long way with a jury. 陪审团审讯需要很长时间
[38:07] I’m not an expert. 我不是专家
[38:10] But it doesn’t matter. 没关系
[38:11] You spent time with me. You could answer questions the right way. 你曾经跟我在一起不少时间 你可以帮我回答陪审团的问题
[38:17] I can’t explain what happened in that room today 我也说不出来今天在 那间房到底发生了什么…
[38:21] but it’s like… the only memories I have 但就像… 我现在所有的记忆…
[38:26] are of being a little kid. 都只是我还是孩子的记忆
[38:27] The last 21 years are a blank– 过去的21年完全 成了一片空白…
[38:31] Iike they never happened. 就像根本没有过一样
[38:38] Then you shouldn’t have any memories of me… 那你也不应该 有我的记忆…
[38:42] Tammy. 泰米
[38:46] There is no Melissa, is there? 根本没有玛丽莎,对吗?
[38:49] Get the hell out of here. 给我滚吧
[38:56] I’m gone. 我会走的
[38:58] ( little girl voice ): Don’t go! 别走!
[39:05] Don’t leave me here with her. 别让我和她在这里
[39:09] ( normal voice ): Just practicing for court. 彩排一下 准备在法庭时表演的
[39:12] Not bad, huh? 还不错吧?
[39:15] Guard. 警卫
[39:35] Hey, come on, we’re going to be late for the prelim. 快点,快审讯了 我们要迟到的
[39:39] Tammy Felton’s prelim’s been postponed indefinitely. 对泰米的聆讯已经被推迟了
[39:42] What? Why? 什么?为什么?
[39:44] She left town. Skipped bail. 她逃出城了 在保释时逃走
[39:46] How much did the parents lose? 那那对父母损失了多少?
[39:49] Their house and their life savings. 房子,毕生的积蓄
[39:54] It’s over. 结束了
[39:56] Case closed. 案子结了
[39:58] We move on. 我们又要继续新工作
[40:00] Right. 没错
[40:06] Brass, it’s Catherine. 布瑞斯,是凯萨琳
[40:07] I need a credit card purchase report on the Marlowes. 我要一份马洛夫妇的 信用卡购物资料
[40:10] -The last 24 hours. -Based on what? -上24小时内的 -什么理由?
[40:12] Based on the fact that the Marlowes are blind 理由就是马洛夫妇 已经瞎了眼
[40:14] when it comes to their daughter and would do anything for her. 看到是自己女儿就 无论什么事都答应她
[40:17] We have no idea where she is. 我们不知道她在哪
[40:19] Look, you’re here, she’s not and we know that 听着,你们俩虽然在这 但她不在,我们知道…
[40:22] you helped her flee the jurisdiction. 是你们协助她逃跑的
[40:24] What? 什么?
[40:24] 22 bus tickets bought with your credit card 你们用信用卡买了22张…
[40:27] to 22 different states? 通往22个不同州的车票?
[40:28] You made sure that we couldn’t track her. 你们敢肯定我们 没办法追查到她?
[40:30] Now, that’s aiding and abetting the flight of a suspected felon. 你们这是在协助和教唆一名 严重罪行的嫌疑犯逃窜
[40:34] Wherever you think she is– 我跟你们说 不管你们认为她在哪…
[40:36] wherever you’re planning on meeting her– 也不管你们计画在 哪和她会合…
[40:39] she’s not there. 她不会在那里的
[40:40] She played you. 她耍了你们
[40:41] Now, if you’ll just tell us 如果你们马上告诉 我们她的行□…
[40:43] where she is, we won’t file charges, right? 我们不会落案起诉你们 对吗?
[40:47] Well, if she’s apprehended, yes. 如果你们确实领会 凯萨琳小姐的意思的话,没错
[40:49] Otherwise it’s a felony. 否则你们就是犯下严重罪行
[40:52] You’re going to jail. 会坐牢
[40:53] Arrest us. 拘捕我们吧
[40:57] Think about what you’re doing. 想想自己所做的事吧
[41:01] We know exactly what we’re doing. 我们很清楚自己所做的事
[41:03] Melissa’s free. 玛丽莎能获得自由
[41:04] That’s all that matters. 我们就只关心这个
[41:11] Frankie? 弗兰克?
[41:13] BRASS: You have the right to remain silent. 你们有权保持缄默
[41:15] Anything you say can and will be 但你们所说的一切…
[41:17] used against you in a court of law… 将来会成为呈堂证供
[42:05] Am I late? 我来迟了?
[42:06] Oh, you’re worth waiting for. 你值得我等
[42:10] -You owe me one, Darin. -Owe you? -你欠我个人情了,达林 -欠你?
[42:13] I’m the one that told you the truth about your father. 是我把你那所谓 “父亲”的真相告诉你的
[42:15] And you knew exactly what I’d do about it. 你也知道我知道后会怎么做
[42:28] Where to? 去哪里?
[42:29] Does it matter? 有关系吗?
[42:31] Not the least. 一点也不
[42:37] Captioning sponsored by CBS CBS提供字幕
[42:39] CBS PRODUCTlONS
[42:41] and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS [-=影片结束.谢谢观赏=-]
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme