时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | ANNOUNCER: All right, Oklahoma has a ten-point lead. | 现在俄克拉荷马队领先十分 |
[00:23] | Isaac got it to Hendricks. | 球传给亨德里克斯 |
[00:25] | He shoots. He scores. | 射门,得分! |
[00:28] | ( elevator dings ) | |
[01:00] | ( screams ) | |
[01:01] | Give me your keys and get in the car. | 把钥匙给我,你进车里 |
[01:18] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[01:25] | Is that a body? | 是个人吗? |
[01:34] | Oh, my God, she’s alive. | 噢,天哪,她还活着 |
[01:37] | ( siren blares ) | |
[01:48] | Hey. | 你好 |
[01:49] | Here’s what I know so far. | 现在我知道的情况如下 |
[01:51] | Victim was a well-dressed woman, young, black. | 受害人衣着光鲜 是一名年轻的黑人女士 |
[01:54] | She’s at Desert Palm Hospital | 头部多处受到枪伤 |
[01:56] | multiple gunshots to the head | 现在正在医院救护中 |
[01:58] | possible sexual assault. | 可能被人性侵犯过 |
[01:59] | Doctor has her as “death imminent.” | 医生说成活可能不大 |
[02:02] | Sara, go to the hospital and process the victim. | 莎拉,你现在到医院 去跟一下受害者情况 |
[02:04] | Sexual assault kit, hairs, fibers, the works. | 查一下她被性侵犯的痕迹 毛发,纤维,等等情况 |
[02:06] | Right now? | 现在就去? |
[02:07] | I thought I would help you two with the scene. | 我原来还以为是要 跟你们俩一起处理现场呢 |
[02:10] | The evidence won’t stay on the body long at the E.R. | 急诊室可不会帮你保留证据 |
[02:13] | Walk in the park, guys. | 领教了,伙计 |
[02:26] | It looks like a high heel print. | 看起来像是高跟鞋的鞋印 |
[02:28] | Maybe abducted. | 受害人也许是被绑架而来 |
[02:31] | Did she knowthe guy? | 她会认识凶手吗? |
[02:34] | Did he use his car or hers? | 用的是凶手自己的 车还是她的? |
[02:35] | Locard’s Principle: | 根据罗卡德 (19世纪法医官)原则看来 |
[02:37] | he took a piece of her away with him | 凶手身上肯定会 留下被害人的蛛丝马迹 |
[02:39] | and he left a piece of himself here. | 被害人身上肯定也有他的 |
[02:42] | We get to find it. | 我们要找出这些证据 片名:犯罪现场 主演:威廉.彼得森 玛格.海尔珍博格 |
[02:50] | “Who… are you? | “你…到底是谁?” |
[02:53] | “Who, who, who, who? | “谁,谁,谁,谁?” 加里.道而顿 |
[02:56] | “Who… are you? | “你…到底是谁?” |
[02:59] | “Who, who, who, who? | 乔治.伊□ “谁,谁,谁,谁?” |
[03:01] | “l really wanna know | “我真想找出…” 佐嘉.福克斯 |
[03:02] | “Who… are you? | “你…到底是谁?” |
[03:04] | “Oh-oh-oh Who… | “噢,谁…” 保罗.盖尔福 |
[03:06] | “Come on, tell me who are you, you, you | “快,告诉我你是谁 你是谁” |
[03:10] | Oh, you!” | “你是谁!” 创作:安东尼.E.路克 |
[03:18] | Thank you, my Sherpas. | 谢谢了,”搬运工” |
[03:20] | Surely. | 份内之事! |
[03:22] | ( box thuds ) | |
[03:23] | So, you got our assignments? | 今天我们有什么工作安排? |
[03:25] | You’re looking at it. | 都在这里 |
[03:27] | Murder case. | 谋杀案 |
[03:28] | This mess? | 这么多? |
[03:30] | -You’re not serious. -D.A. is. | -你不是认真的吧 |
[03:32] | Guy named McCall shot and killed his neighbor over a motorcycle. | 叫马考尔的嫌犯坐 着摩托车枪杀了邻居 |
[03:35] | D.A. can’t make heads or tails of the evidence | 地方法院检查官对调查庭… |
[03:37] | for the preliminary hearing. | 无法解释证据方面 |
[03:38] | Where’s McCall now? He’s being held? | 马考尔现在在哪里? 被抓了吗? |
[03:40] | He ran from the arresting officers | 他拒捕… |
[03:42] | so the judge refused him bail. | 现在法官拒绝他假释 |
[03:43] | And why isn’t the case CSl dealing with this? | 罪案鉴证科 为什么不处理这案子? |
[03:46] | Franovich from days? He quit yesterday. | 你是说日班的弗兰诺维奇? 他昨天就辞职了 |
[03:48] | Burnout. | 该死 |
[03:52] | And what did the D.A. charge? | 地方法院检查官控告他什么? |
[03:54] | Murder one. | 谋杀 |
[03:54] | The case has changed hands so many times | 这案子易手多方… |
[03:56] | that the D.A. can’t make any sense of it. | 现在连地方法院 检查官都对之不甚知之了 |
[03:59] | It gets better. | 现在好多了 |
[04:00] | The prelim’s in four days. | 离预审还有四天 |
[04:01] | Well, no pressure here. | 看来没有压力 |
[04:03] | Great. | 很好 |
[04:05] | Cath, can I see you outside for a sec? | 凯萨琳 出去外面说几句吧 |
[04:11] | WlLLOWS: Why would my bank | 银行问我受雇记录… |
[04:12] | be asking you about my employment record? | 这是为何? |
[04:14] | Well, technically, I’m your supervisor. | 在某种程度上来说 我是你的监督人 |
[04:16] | They said Eddie took a second mortgage out on your house. | 他们说埃迪把 你的房子抵押了两次 |
[04:19] | They said that you still own it together | 说除非你们正式离婚 |
[04:21] | until the divorce is final. | 否则房子还是归 你们俩人共同所有 |
[04:26] | We didn’t want to sell it until the market went back up | 除非房地产市场 复苏否则我不会卖的… |
[04:28] | then we’d split the profits. | 那时的利润我们共同分成 |
[04:30] | I can’t believe he took a second out on the house. | 真不敢相信他居然 把房子又抵押了一次 |
[04:32] | How could he without my signature? | 没有我的签名他怎能做到的? |
[04:34] | It’s Eddie. | 是埃迪干的 |
[04:35] | I just thought you should know. | 我认为应该告诉你好点 |
[04:37] | I gotta get back out to Nick. | 我去找尼克了 |
[04:49] | Hey. | 你好 |
[04:52] | You get any lD on her? | 查到她的身份没有? |
[04:53] | No, she’s a Jane Doe. | 没有,无名氏一个 |
[04:54] | She’s got two bullets lodged in her brain. | 脑颅内有两颗子弹 |
[04:56] | Docs can’t remove them without killing her. | 医生说根本没办法取出弹头 除非她死了他们把她头颅破开 |
[04:58] | All right. | 清楚 |
[05:00] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:11] | Make a note she’s married. | 记录下来,她结婚了 |
[05:14] | Or recently divorced. | 也有可能刚离婚 |
[05:22] | She’s warm. | 还是暖的 |
[05:25] | Feels different, huh? | 感觉不同吧? |
[05:31] | Uh, Evans… | 埃文斯… |
[05:34] | We’re going to need a little privacy here. | 可否先出去 接下来要处理的 可能不适宜你在场观看 |
[06:53] | I never really liked this part of my yearly exam. | 每年考试都要考这个 可我真不太喜欢它 |
[06:56] | These things are always freezing. | 这些东西总是冷冰冰的 |
[07:05] | Okay. | 现在应该好多了 |
[07:24] | Cartridge casings. | 弹壳 |
[07:28] | They don’t look like hunters’, either. | 看上去不像是猎枪的 |
[07:37] | Nick, get a shot of this. | 尼克,拍下这个 |
[07:43] | Looks like a belt loop. | 像是条带子 |
[07:45] | Well, it couldn’t have been there long. No elements. | 这不像是在这很长时间的样子 周围没有这样的材料 |
[07:48] | GRlSSOM: Brass, was the victim wearing denim? | 布瑞斯,被害有穿斜 纹粗棉布料子的衣服吗? |
[07:51] | Silk or lace, something like that. | 她穿的是丝绸 或者是蕾丝质料之类 |
[07:52] | Definitely not denim. | 但肯定不是斜纹粗棉布 |
[07:54] | Good chance this is our suspect. | 很好 这可能是我们的嫌犯留下的 |
[07:56] | I’m going to use scent pads. | 要用”气味垫”了 |
[08:01] | Scent pads? | “气味垫”? |
[08:02] | Canine voodoo. | 某种从狗身上学到的 神奇科学仪器 |
[08:04] | A dog’s sense of smell is about 40 times more acute than a human’s. | 狗的嗅觉比人类灵敏40倍 |
[08:07] | A dog’s nose is packed with dense rolls of membranes that absorb odor. | 它们的鼻子里面 密密麻麻满布薄膜 这些膜是吸收气味时用的 |
[08:11] | Stretched out, these membranes extend about a third | 扩展开来的话 这些膜的长度… |
[08:14] | the length of a dog’s body. | 可以达到它们身体的三倍 |
[08:15] | The membranes of the human nose | 而人鼻子内的膜… |
[08:17] | about the size of a postage stamp. | 扩展开来只有邮票大小 |
[08:19] | -Looks like a giant Dustbuster. -Similar. | -看起来像个巨型吸尘器 -差不多吧 |
[08:23] | You place absorbent pads into the chamber | 把这垫放在容器内 |
[08:25] | then run the machine over the suspected item. | 在可疑物件上运行机器 |
[08:29] | Then you take the pad seal it in an envelope and freeze it. | 把垫子封入信封冰好 |
[08:34] | Yeah. Yeah, then we pull them out | 等到我们找到足够多的关于 这穿粗斜纹棉布的家伙的证据 |
[08:36] | when we know enough about this denim guy | 我们把其中的气味取出 |
[08:38] | to find a proximal location. | 找出它们的相似点 |
[08:39] | Except there’s a caveat. | 除非有人下令 让我们停止行动吧 |
[08:42] | You want to explain that caveat? | 能解释一下这么说的意思吗? |
[08:46] | Later. | 迟些吧 |
[08:47] | Hopefully, Sara’s making some progress. | 希望莎拉那边取得有进展 |
[08:51] | Hey, are you just going to ignore my question? | 你不打算理会我的问题吗? |
[08:55] | I called Eddie about the loan. I got his voicemail. | 我给埃迪打了 电话问他贷款的事 他给我回了封语音邮件 |
[08:58] | The guy’s like ether. | 男人都是这样 |
[09:00] | You going to answer my question? | 那我的问题你打算回答吗? |
[09:02] | All right, here’s what we know from the arresting officer: | 从逮捕他的警官口中 我们知道了以下几点: |
[09:05] | Two 25-year-old guys | 嫌犯和被害都是25岁… |
[09:06] | Chuckie Hastings and Roy McCall, lifelong neighbors | 分别叫查基.哈斯廷斯 和罗伊.马考尔 两人做了很长时间的邻居… |
[09:09] | one step up from a trailer park | 他们住的活动住屋只相距几步路 |
[09:11] | got into a beef over a motorcycle | 因为一辆摩托车… |
[09:13] | in the owner’s backyard. | 两人在哈斯廷斯的 后院发生了争执 |
[09:14] | All right, here’s McCall’s statement. | 以下是马考尔的证供 |
[09:16] | If you can believe a guy who’s looking at murder. | 至于相不相信这已经被起 诉谋杀的嫌犯就是你的事了 |
[09:18] | McCall says that he returned | 马考尔说 他借了哈斯廷斯的摩托车… |
[09:20] | Hastings’ motorcycle to him with the front end smashed up. | 归还时车头给弄坏了 |
[09:23] | They were standing in Hastings’ back yard… | 于是在哈斯廷斯的后院… |
[09:26] | I told you I’d pay for it. | 我跟你说了我会赔偿的 |
[09:27] | Yeah, you said that last time. | 你上次也是这么说的 |
[09:29] | Whatever. | 随你怎说吧 |
[09:30] | Yeah, whatever | 对啊,随我怎说是吧 |
[09:31] | you bastard. | 你个混蛋 |
[09:33] | Hey, back off, man, back off. | 退后,伙计,退后 |
[09:34] | You’re going to pay for all of it. | 你要赔偿全部损失 |
[09:36] | WlLLOWS: McCall defends himself with an automatic that was down his pants. | 马考尔于是掏出 放在裤头的枪进行了自卫 |
[09:45] | All right, now, Hastings’ wife | 现在是哈斯廷斯太太的证供: |
[09:46] | said that McCall shot Hastings in the back. | 她说马考尔是 从后面枪杀了哈斯廷斯的 |
[09:49] | And the coroner’s report substantiates that. | 验尸官的报告也证实了这点 |
[09:55] | ( screams ) | |
[09:55] | So what, McCall lied, said Hastings went after him | 那么说来,马考尔撒了谎? |
[09:57] | with a screwdriver so he could plead self-defense? | 想用哈斯廷斯拿螺丝刀追打 他而他进行自卫这点来为自己辩护 |
[10:00] | Well, we would need the screwdriver | 照理来说,我们现在应该 拿那把沾有马考尔血迹的螺丝 |
[10:01] | with McCall’s blood on it to prove that now, wouldn’t we? | 来进行鉴证了 对不对? |
[10:04] | All right, which box? | 没错,那螺丝刀在哪个箱子? |
[10:07] | I have been through all these boxes twice. | 我已经找过 这所有的箱子两遍了 |
[10:10] | It’s not there. | 没在 |
[10:12] | The evidence is lost? | 在这么个谋杀案里面… |
[10:14] | In a murder case? | 居然丢失了证据? |
[10:15] | The gun is here, but there’s no screwdriver. | 枪还在 就是没有螺丝刀 |
[10:17] | They even have crime scene photos of it. | 犯罪现场的 照片上面还是有的 |
[10:19] | But no tests were run on it before it was misplaced. | 但还没开始 鉴证就给他们弄丢了 |
[10:22] | So, we know why Franovich left. | 怪不得弗兰诺维奇 不肯干下去了 |
[10:24] | -He quit before we could fire his ass. -Right. | -要不然他 还不怕我们把他人间蒸发吗 -没错 |
[10:27] | So, you know who the D.A. will blame for this? | 那你知道地方法院检查官 会把责任推在谁身上了吧 |
[10:29] | Yeah, the same people Homicide’ll blame. | 还不是谋杀案的主凶 |
[10:31] | Well, now that we’ve exhausted all of our options | 现在看来我们 也别无其他选择了 |
[10:33] | Iet’s start over. | 开始吧 |
[10:36] | So this lady’s expected to die. Is that the story? | 那女事主随时可能死亡 就这么回事? |
[10:39] | Somebody raped her, shot her and left her for dead. | 她被人强奸 凶手给了她两枪 任她去死 |
[10:42] | And left two cartridge casings behind for us. | 还给我们留下了两枚弹壳 |
[10:45] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[10:51] | That kind of oversight tells you he’s stupid. | 从这种失误你可以 判断出这凶手并不聪明 |
[10:54] | Or true to form. | 这也是一般情况 |
[10:56] | People are usually meticulous in planning up to a murder, | 杀人者通常对 杀人步骤会计画周详 |
[10:58] | they rarely plan the aftermath. | 但对之后的掩饰 工作却少有准备 |
[11:00] | Still, you’d think the bad guys would figure | 你还是认为这坏蛋会猜出… |
[11:01] | we’d eventually start a data base on cartridge casings, huh? | 我们最后会搜寻子弹资料? |
[11:05] | ( computer buzzes ) | |
[11:08] | Gentlemen, we’ve got ourselves a bull’s-eye. | 有收获了,各位同志 |
[11:12] | STOKES: Well, well, well. | |
[11:14] | Looks like this gun was used before in a case we’ve handled. | 这把枪好像在我们以前 处理过的案子中出现过 |
[11:17] | North Vegas. | 拉斯维加斯北部一案 |
[11:19] | And I gotta do a side-by-side comparison to be sure. | 我要经过对比才能确认 |
[11:22] | Well listen, if you get a confirmation, page me. | 如果确认的话给我传呼 |
[11:24] | I gotta go see Sara. | 我要去见见莎拉 |
[11:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:36] | ( clink ) | |
[11:49] | Saint Catherine. | 圣凯萨琳… |
[11:51] | She studied science. | 学习理科 |
[11:56] | She was tough and very outspoken. | 她非常坚强,坦率直言 |
[12:01] | Went against the Emperor himself. | 曾单身赴会国王… |
[12:04] | Chewed him out for persecuting Christians. | 控诉他迫害基督徒的事实… |
[12:07] | Took him two or three tries to execute her. | 国王两三次欲致她死地… |
[12:14] | She never gave up. She was brave. | 但她从未放弃,她十分勇敢 |
[12:25] | You hold on to this. | 你要紧握这个,坚持下去 |
[12:40] | This shouldn’t have happened to you. | 这种事不该发生在你身上的 |
[12:44] | But, I promise | 但是我向你保证… |
[12:46] | I will find out who did this. | 我一定会找出凶手 |
[12:50] | I promise. | 我向你保证! |
[12:57] | Hey. | 嘿! |
[12:58] | Hey. | 你好 |
[13:02] | Sexual assault kit’s ready to process. | 正准备对性 侵犯迹象进行测试 |
[13:06] | How’s it look? | 检验得怎样了? |
[13:08] | We’ll see. | 我们会知道结果的 |
[13:11] | She’s, um… | 可是她还… |
[13:14] | breathing. | 在呼吸 |
[13:15] | She’s evidence. | 但她是个证据! |
[13:19] | -Sara? -Yeah? | -莎拉 -干吗? |
[13:21] | If you try and chase two rabbits you end up losing them both. | 一心二用 反不能成方圆 |
[13:42] | ( barking ) | |
[13:50] | ( knocking ) | |
[13:54] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:54] | Lauriane Hastings? | 你是洛莉恩.哈斯廷斯吗? |
[13:56] | We’re with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 我们是拉斯维加斯犯罪鉴证科的 |
[13:59] | Cops. I have talked to enough of you already. | 又是警察 我已经跟你们说了够多的了 |
[14:01] | BROWN: Ma’am, we’re not cops. | 小姐,我们不是警察 |
[14:02] | We’re crime scene investigators. | 我们是犯罪现场鉴证人员 |
[14:04] | We’ve come to ask you a few questions | 是来问你几个… |
[14:05] | about the day that your husband was killed. | 关于你丈夫 被枪杀那天的问题的 |
[14:07] | Maybe acquaint ourselves with the actual crime scene. | 最好带我们 到案发现场实地看看 |
[14:10] | Is this going to let Roy McCall out of jail | 这不会让马考尔 那个天生就该坐牢的家伙… |
[14:12] | which is where he belongs? | 出狱吧? |
[14:14] | We’re simply reviewing the evidence forthe preliminary hearing. | 我们只是来为 调查庭审核一下证据而已 |
[14:20] | McCall was always borrowing this motorcycle | 马考尔以前 老是借我们的摩托车… |
[14:23] | and Chuckie was mad at him | 查基最后忍无可忍… |
[14:24] | ’cause he returned it wrecked again. | 他还车的时候又把车弄坏了 |
[14:26] | He was yelling at him and out of the blue McCall pulled his gun. | 于是他冲马考尔嚷了几句 谁知道马考尔突然就抽出了枪 |
[14:29] | You were home. | 你当时在家? |
[14:30] | Yes, I was. | 是的 |
[14:32] | And you saw the shooting? | 你确实看到开枪过程了吗? |
[14:33] | I most certainly did. I was doing laundry here… | 当然,我当时在这里洗衣服… |
[14:36] | McCALL: Get your hands off me. | 把你的手放开 |
[14:37] | CHUCKlE: I’m sick of you, man. McCALL: Whatever. | -我受够你了 -随你便 |
[14:39] | LAURlANE: I went to see and try to break it up. | 我出去想劝架 |
[14:42] | CHUCKlE: Back off, man. Back off. | 给我退后,伙计,退后! |
[14:45] | Get your sorry ass off my property. | 给我滚吧 以后别想借车了 |
[14:47] | ( gunfire ) | |
[14:53] | ( screaming ) | |
[14:56] | Out back here? | 案发现场就在这后面? |
[14:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:07] | How long did you say they had been arguing | 在你听到第一声枪响之前… |
[15:10] | before you heard the first shot? | 他们争吵多久了? |
[15:12] | Couple minutes. | 几分钟吧 |
[15:15] | And then you went out back? | 然后你就冲了出去? |
[15:17] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[15:20] | Okay, thank you. | 好了,谢谢 |
[15:22] | This won’t take very long. | 不会碍你很长时间的 |
[15:25] | ( timer beeps ) | |
[15:29] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[15:29] | She did a “fill-in” back there in the garage. | 后来在车库那些”经历” 是她自己加进去的 |
[15:32] | First, she said she saw both shots, but I just asked her | 她一开始说她目击了 两次开枪过程 但我问清楚之后… |
[15:34] | and she said she heard the first shot | 她又说听到了 第一次枪击 |
[15:36] | and then came running out here. | 然后跑了出来这里 |
[15:38] | Heard the first shot and then came running out here. | 听到第一次 枪击然后跑出来这里? |
[15:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:41] | McCall had a semiautomatic. | 马考尔那支是半自动手枪 |
[15:42] | I mean, you could pull off a shot in two-tenths of a second. | 也就是说0.2秒内 就可以射出一颗子弹 |
[15:46] | Right. | 对 |
[15:46] | It took me 3.8 seconds to get out here. She didn’t see any shot. | 而我跑出来这里花了3.8秒 所以她根本没看见开枪过程 |
[15:50] | So she just filled in what she thought happened– | 也就是说那些 口供只是她认为发生了的… |
[15:52] | that McCall shot her husband in cold blood. | 她认为是 马考尔冷血地杀了她丈夫? |
[15:55] | -Right. -Typical eyewitness. | -没错 -典型的”目击者” |
[15:57] | So, there’s a good chance that McCall was telling the truth | 这么看来马考尔大 有可能说的是真相 |
[15:59] | that he shot Hastings in self-defense. | 他杀哈斯廷斯完全是出于自卫 |
[16:01] | Well, if we had the screwdriver that someone lost | 如果那把被遗失的 螺丝刀在的话… |
[16:04] | we’d be able to check for blood. | 我们就可以 对上面的血进行检验了 |
[16:06] | Right. | 没错 |
[16:06] | Let’s go see McCall. | 我们去找马考尔 |
[16:08] | No one lost him. | 他可丢不掉 |
[16:12] | Hey, you guys, this North Vegas shooting | 拉斯维加斯北 部枪击案所用的子弹… |
[16:15] | with the same casings as our Jane Doe’s? | 和我们这位无名 氏被枪击的子弹是一样的? |
[16:18] | -Mm-hmm. -lt was gang-related. | -对 -看来这两起案件的凶手有关联 |
[16:20] | And Homicide never found the shooter. | 谋杀调查科一直 都没有抓到这凶手 |
[16:21] | It’s almost impossible in gang neighborhoods. | 这伙人附近总应该有人知道 不可能如此 |
[16:24] | Nobody wants to talk. | 但就是没人肯说出事实 |
[16:25] | People are afraid. | 他们都很害怕 |
[16:28] | Listen, let’s see if we have any evidence | 我们来看看现在有多少… |
[16:29] | that’s not attributed to the victim. | 证明不属于受害人的证据 |
[16:32] | ( paper bag rustling ) | |
[16:34] | Here you go. | 给 |
[16:41] | GRlSSOM: Snakebacks. | 蛇怪? |
[16:42] | Gang shooters mark their kills by tossing down their hats. | 这些人把帽子抛下 作为他们杀人的标记 |
[16:51] | Some sort of anthropological quirk of territoriality. | 人类占据领土时 表现的一种特殊癖好 |
[16:55] | Like cats spraying on a bush. | 就像猫在树周围撒尿一样 |
[16:57] | Lets the opposition know who was responsible. | 以让对手知道这里归谁管 |
[17:00] | Somebody wore this hat a lot. | 这帽子有人戴得不少 |
[17:06] | This sweatband might give us DNA | 防汗带上面应该有DNA |
[17:08] | and I could compare it to the samples I collected | 可以拿来跟我在医院 从无名身上收集到的DNA |
[17:11] | off of Jane at the hospital. | 进行对比 |
[17:14] | Jane? | 无名? |
[17:17] | Our… Jane Doe. | 就是…无名氏 |
[17:19] | My “death imminent.” | 我们的”将死者” |
[17:20] | First-name basis, Sara? | 莎拉 你把这当成她名字了? |
[17:23] | I’ll be in DNA. | 我去检查DNA |
[17:36] | Hey. This is, uh, Detective Sam Vega from the Gang Detail. | 这位是… “黑社会调查科”的山姆.韦加 |
[17:40] | He’s here to give us information on 23rd Street. | 他会给我们提供 23街一些帮会的情况 |
[17:41] | This is Gil Grissom and Nick Stokes from the Crime Lab. | 这两位是犯罪 鉴证科的葛瑞森和尼克 |
[17:45] | We’re looking for a shooter. Guy abducted, raped and shot | 我们正在调查一名 持枪嫌犯,他在某一晚… |
[17:47] | a young black woman the other night. | 绑架,强奸 并枪击了一名年轻黑人女性 |
[17:48] | We get a couple of shootings a week here | 这一周”蛇怪” 帮在这方圆四个街区之内… |
[17:50] | from the Snakebacks, out of a 4-block radius from this point here. | 进行了四次枪击犯罪 |
[17:53] | Usually at the Pepper Street Gang. | 其中大多是和敌对帮派 “胡椒街”帮进行火拼 |
[17:55] | Your guy might have left his turf as part of a gang initiation. | 你们可以把这看作 是黑帮为扩张势力所为 |
[17:57] | It means more when the victim’s a civilian. | 不过如果有平民 因此受伤那事情就大了 |
[17:59] | STOKES: Our ball cap belongs | 球帽的主人… |
[18:01] | to somebody in this neighborhood. | 应该就住在这附近 |
[18:02] | These houses are full of people who know the guy who wears it. | 我看这里住的不少人 都知道谁经常带这帽子 |
[18:05] | Okay, Nick, ready to burn some shoe leather? | 尼克 准备把你的鞋底磨穿了没有? |
[18:08] | Some old-fashioned police work, what do you say, huh? | 这种就是以前警察的工作了 你怎么看? |
[18:10] | Why can’t we just use those scent pads? | 我们为什么 不用那”气味垫”? |
[18:13] | The dogs? | 像狗那个? |
[18:14] | Constitutional issue. | 还不是因为要守法 |
[18:15] | We can’t get a warrant for the evidence we find | “气味垫”收集而来的证据… |
[18:17] | off the dogs’ search. | 不能用来申请逮捕令 |
[18:19] | Great, great. | 太棒了,真棒 |
[18:21] | Why’d you even suggest it? | 你也可以提一下建议啊 |
[18:22] | You’re a grown man, Nick. Stop whining. | 尼克,你长大的了 别老是针锋相对 |
[18:29] | BROWN: Mr. McCall, according to your statement | 马考尔先生 根据你的口供… |
[18:31] | you went over to your neighbor Hastings’ house to return his motorcycle. | 事发当时你是 前往哈斯廷斯家去还摩托车 |
[18:35] | You got into a dispute over a wrecked fender | 因为车被撞坏了 导致你们发生了争执 |
[18:36] | and he attacked you with a screwdriver. | 然后他用螺丝刀刺向了你 |
[18:38] | He stabbed me in the arm. | 他刺到了我的手臂 |
[18:40] | Hey, back off, man. | 退后点,伙计 |
[18:43] | ( groans ) | |
[18:44] | Can you circle the area in which the screwdriver | 你能不能画一下 哈斯廷斯用螺丝刀攻击你… |
[18:46] | entered your arm when Hastings attacked you? | 刺到你手上时所在范围 |
[18:55] | May I exam your client’s wound? | 可以检查一下 你委托人的伤口吗? |
[18:57] | Yes, anything to clear my client. | 可以,只要有助于 证明我当事人的清白 |
[19:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:12] | I think he’s telling the truth. | 我认为他说的是真相 |
[19:15] | He’s right-handed. | 他惯用右手 |
[19:15] | I could tell when he took the pen. | 这一点从他接笔的 时候能看得出来 |
[19:17] | So you’re saying that if he’d inflicted the wound on himself | 你是说 假如他想刺自己伪造伤口… |
[19:20] | he would have stabbed his left arm. | 他刺的应该是左臂? |
[19:22] | And even if he’d tried to fool us and stabbed his right arm | 即使他够聪明想骗我们 刺的是自己的右臂… |
[19:24] | the entry scar would have been upward, not down. | 伤口也应该是 朝上而不是朝下 |
[19:27] | Mr. McCall, which direction was Hastings facing | 马考尔先生 你射杀哈斯廷斯当时… |
[19:30] | when you shot him? | 他面对哪里? |
[19:32] | He was facing my client. End of story. | 他面对着我当事人 就这么多 |
[19:34] | Well, the coroner disagrees. | 但验尸官不同意这一说法 |
[19:35] | Well, that’s the coroner’s problem. | 那是验尸官的问题 |
[19:37] | And I after I tell any jury how your side managed to lose a piece of evidence | 如果我对陪审团 任一成员投诉你方… |
[19:40] | as important as the screwdriver really, how much weight | 有意把重要证物 螺丝刀遗失掉的话… |
[19:43] | will the Coroner’s findings have? | 验尸官的话还能有多大份量? |
[19:47] | People don’t realize just how many sets of hands | 他们根本搞不懂… |
[19:49] | a piece of evidence passes through. | 证据这些东西 会经过多少双手 |
[19:51] | Losing evidence isn’t about anything sneaky. It’s just human error. | 失掉证据又不是有意为之 只是人类常犯的错误罢了 |
[19:54] | Yeah, defense attorneys have made a whole career | 辩护律师就是 以找出人类常犯的错误… |
[19:56] | off that human error. | 来成就自己的职业 |
[19:57] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 你来教教我吧 |
[19:58] | ( phone rings ) | |
[20:01] | Hello. | 喂 |
[20:02] | Eddie… I-I’ll meet you at the coroner’s. | 埃迪… 等会在验尸官那见 |
[20:04] | So, you took a second out on the house | 你把房子抵押了第二次? |
[20:06] | and, uh, didn’t tell me about it? | 而你又不跟我说? |
[20:10] | No, I would have remembered you telling me something as big as… | 没有! 这么大事我一定记得… |
[20:13] | Oh, a studio. Are you out of your mind? | 是吗,在工作室? 你疯了吗? |
[20:15] | So, now I’m going to be making house payments | 我们当时住在一起 那房子你一分钱都没出过… |
[20:17] | which you never had money for when we lived together and a second mortgage? | 现在你又拿 这房产去抵押第二次? |
[20:21] | No, we don’t have time to talk about this. | 不,我们没有时间讨论! |
[20:22] | You get that loaned canceled, and you do it now, Ed. | 你马上去取消贷款! 现在马上去! |
[20:26] | Now! | 马上! |
[20:27] | ( sighs ) | |
[20:30] | Doc, are you sure McCall shot Hastings in the back? | 医生,你确信马考尔 是从后背射杀哈斯廷斯的吗? |
[20:33] | Back to front, both times. | 没错,两枪都是 从后背穿出 |
[20:35] | This guy McCall swears that he shot him straight ahead in self-defense. | 但这叫马考尔的矢口咬定自己 是出于自卫而面对面开枪的 |
[20:38] | Look at my notes. | 过来看我的注要 |
[20:43] | Right here. | 这里 |
[20:47] | “Entry wounds piercing the back, both small, regular | “两处伤口都是从后背穿透 伤口小且规则” |
[20:50] | “with evidence of carbonaceous material | “带有典型的从枪射击而来… |
[20:53] | typical of having just emerged from a gun…” | 所带的碳元素” |
[20:55] | Right. | 没错 |
[20:56] | “…and they exited out the front with a classic keyhole effect– irregular. | “…子弹从前方穿出 带有典型的锁眼效应特征 –伤口不规则” |
[20:59] | “First bullet entered Hastings’ | “第一枚子弹从哈斯廷斯… |
[21:02] | “lattissimus dorsi | …lattissimusdorsi射入” |
[21:03] | “passed through the lower intestine | “穿过肠下端…” |
[21:05] | “exited out the intercostal muscle. | “从肋间肌穿出” |
[21:09] | “The second bullet passed through Hastings’ C-7 thoracic nerve | “第二枪穿过 哈斯廷斯第七节胸腔神经…” |
[21:13] | exited out the pectoralis major.” | “从大胸肌穿出” |
[21:17] | All right, look, I’m not doubting your findings. | 好的,嗯 我并非怀疑您的发现 医生 |
[21:20] | But when guys go at it, they’re not like gingerbread men, you know? | 你也知道 当嫌犯面对这种情况 他们往往就会变得狡猾起来 |
[21:22] | They’re, like, bobbing and weaving. | 左躲右闪… |
[21:25] | It’s like W.W.F. Smackdown. | 像打拳击一样 |
[21:27] | You know? | 你明白我的意思吧 |
[21:28] | All of these things could have changed | 这一切证据… |
[21:30] | what went down when Hastings and McCall tangled. | 完全可能改变马考尔和 哈斯廷斯争执时所发生的事 |
[21:32] | Anatomically speaking, it’s open-and-shut. | 从解剖学上的角度来说 我们的事情已经结束 |
[21:34] | You guys are the ones to put perspective on it. | 接下来是让你们从这种种 证据中穿越迷雾找出真相的时候了 |
[21:37] | No doubt. | 这一点无庸置疑 |
[21:38] | When Catherine gets here can you tell her I went over to Evidence | 等下凯萨琳来了 你跟她说我去了证物室… |
[21:40] | to check out the victim’s T-shirt? | 检查被害的衬衣吧 |
[21:42] | Mm-hmm. | 好的 |
[21:44] | ( humming softly ) | |
[21:55] | ( continues humming ) | |
[21:58] | ( singing softly ) | |
[22:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:07] | Any luck on 23rd Street? | 在23街有收获吗? |
[22:09] | I, uh, broke in my new shoes. That’s about it. | 把我的新鞋磨合脚了 就这么多收获 |
[22:13] | What’d the lab say? | 鉴证室怎么说? |
[22:14] | The DNA from the ball cap is a match to the semen we found on our Jane Doe. | 在无名氏身上发现的精子的 DNA与球帽上发现的相符 |
[22:17] | But… CODlS hasn’t kicked out a name. | 但是…美国国家DNA 数据库没有这人的资料 |
[22:20] | So, you’re just… Iooking at Missing Persons reports? | 于是你就在这里查… 失□人员报告? |
[22:25] | We’re not having any luck finding the shooter | 带子上的DNA可能不足以… |
[22:28] | from his DNA with a belt loop, | 使我们找出凶手是谁 |
[22:29] | so I thought I would at least try | 但我想我们至少可以… |
[22:32] | and identifythe poorwoman before she dies. | 尝试在事主死亡 之前找出她的身分 |
[22:41] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[22:44] | Do you have any diversions? | 你日常有什么娱乐吗? |
[22:46] | Do I what? | 什么? |
[22:47] | You max out on overtime every month. | 你每个月加班都是最多的 |
[22:50] | You go home and listen to your police scanner. | 回家也是听对讲机上面的内容 |
[22:52] | You read forensic textbooks… | 读的书也是关于 犯罪鉴证方面的教材… |
[22:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:58] | Look, every day we meet people on the worst day of their lives. | 你听着 我们每天都会遇到不幸的人 |
[23:04] | It’s a lot to deal with. | 要处理的东西实在太多了 |
[23:05] | Everyone who’s had any time on this job | 稍微干过这一行的人都知道… |
[23:07] | knows that you have to have a diversion | 要很好地处理自己 在工作中的发现… |
[23:09] | in order to cope with what we see. | 你闲时必须有点 娱乐让自己头脑放松 |
[23:13] | What do you do for fun? | 你平时拿什么消遣呢? |
[23:16] | I chase rabbits. | 追逐狡猾的”兔子”! |
[23:21] | And… | 还有… |
[23:21] | I read crime books. | 我阅读犯罪学书籍 |
[23:24] | And I listen to the scanner. | 听对讲机 |
[23:26] | You need something outside of law enforcement. | 你需要找些法律之外的消遣 |
[23:28] | Catherine has her kid, you know? | 你也知道 凯萨琳有孩子… |
[23:32] | I sometimes… | 而我,有时… |
[23:35] | ride roller coasters. | 会去坐坐过山车 |
[23:38] | What do you do? | 你呢? |
[23:41] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[23:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:45] | What do you like? | 那你喜欢什么? |
[23:46] | I don’t like anything. | 我什么都不喜欢 |
[23:49] | You’ve got to find something to like. | 你得找些自己喜欢的东西 |
[23:51] | You can’t get too close to the victims. | 别跟受害者走得太近 |
[23:53] | She’s special… to me. | 她对我来说…很特别 |
[23:57] | I can’t help it. | 我情不自禁 |
[23:59] | If you don’t find something, they’ll all become special and you’ll burn out. | 如果你什么都不喜欢 那所有人所有事对你来 说都会是特别的,你会累坏的 |
[24:15] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[24:16] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[24:17] | I’m almost done. I just got to log off. | 我差不多好了 现在注销而已 |
[24:39] | So, this is progress. | 这也算进展了 |
[24:40] | The shirt confirms what the coroner said: | 这衣服证明了验尸官所说的 |
[24:43] | the shots were fired back to front. | 枪伤是从后面射的 |
[24:46] | Look at those entry holes. | 看这些子弹入口 |
[24:50] | Yeah, but look at that gunpowder. | 没错,但你看看这些火药粉 |
[24:54] | Unburned gunpowder. | 未燃尽的火药粉 |
[24:55] | Which happens when a gun is fired | 如果是在离受害人 3英寸的范围内射击… |
[24:57] | Iess than three feet from a victim. | 就会造成这种情况 |
[24:58] | Right. | 没错 |
[25:01] | McCall says that they were standing | 马考尔说他们站着距离有… |
[25:03] | five paces apart. | 5步远 |
[25:06] | Mrs. Hastings says the exact same thing. | 哈斯廷斯太太的口供也这么说 |
[25:08] | So, we got two eyewitnesses on opposite sides of the case… | 案子两方的人证… |
[25:12] | saying the same thing. | 异口同声 |
[25:13] | In direct contradiction to our evidence. | 而偏偏又和证据相矛盾 |
[25:15] | Well, the DA’s on my beeper. | 地方法院检查官给我传呼了 |
[25:16] | Would you, uh, explain this to him because I can’t. | 你帮我去给他们解释吧 我作不了 |
[25:20] | Yeah, right. | 没问题 |
[25:21] | Hey… when’s the last time you took target practice? | 你上次进行实物 测试是什么时候的事了? |
[25:26] | Figures. I just had a manicure. | 我上次剪指甲的时候 |
[25:29] | Okay, so we’re doing this reconstruction | 我们现在正尝试 重新构造犯罪现场 |
[25:31] | and the best way is to measure the distance | 以便算出事发当时… |
[25:33] | between the victim and the assailant | 攻击者和被害的距离 |
[25:35] | during the time of the altercation, right? | 其时双方应该正发生口角 对吧 |
[25:38] | Right. | 没错 |
[25:39] | ( snaps chamber shut ) | |
[25:40] | Using the same firearm and ammo | 我们现在用的是和 马考尔在后院射杀哈斯廷斯… |
[25:41] | that McCall used in his backyard on Hastings. | 同样的枪和子弹 |
[25:45] | Right. | 对 |
[26:25] | BROWN: Circumference of the gunpowder is the same. | 根据相同的火药圆周半径推断… |
[26:29] | Looks like | 看起来… |
[26:30] | two feet for shot number one… | 第一枪时两者距离为2英寸… |
[26:36] | …and one foot for shot | 第二枪… |
[26:38] | number two. | 两者距离为1英寸 |
[26:39] | And according to Lauriane Hastings’ statement he was running away. | 根据洛莉恩的证供 哈斯廷斯当时正在往前走 |
[26:42] | How can the second shot be closer than the first? | 那么第二枪怎么 可能比第一枪距离还更近? |
[26:44] | It can’t. It’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[26:48] | We just disproved their statement. | 我们刚刚推翻了 他们的证供而已 |
[26:49] | And then we’ve got McCall’s statement. | 现在来看看 马考尔的证供怎样 |
[26:53] | Can’t happen when someone’s facing you. | 面对面的时候这也不可能 |
[26:56] | ( sighs ) | |
[26:58] | The truth is somewhere in the middle. | 真相看来就在两者其中 |
[27:00] | How long do we have till the prelim? | 离预审还有多少时间? |
[27:03] | I think I know how we can figure this out. | 我想我知道怎么解释这个 |
[27:05] | I sawthis thing in my forensics catalog. | 我在鉴证录上面 见过这样的情况 |
[27:07] | What kind of “thing”? | 什么”情况”? |
[27:09] | STOKES: Now you want to use | 现在… |
[27:10] | the dogs to track down the Jane Doe shooter? | 你决定让警犬来 搜捕那无名凶手了? |
[27:13] | K-9 unit’s going to meet us there. | K-9警犬队会在那里等我们 |
[27:14] | Yeah, but I spoke to Brass. | 但我跟布瑞斯谈过 |
[27:15] | He said we can’t get a warrant on anything we need | 他说我们拿不到搜捕令… |
[27:17] | from the suspect’s house– gun, jeans, nothing. | 因此如果嫌犯当时在家… |
[27:19] | That’s if we find him inside his house. | 我们无权取走任何东西:枪 牛仔裤…来调查 |
[27:21] | In which case, we’ll figure out another way to get a warrant. | 无论怎样 到时再想办法拿搜捕令 |
[27:24] | You’re rushing this for Sarah. | 你这么急都是为莎拉吧 |
[27:26] | My priority is the case, Nick. | 我这么急都是为案子,尼克 |
[27:27] | Release the hounds. | 去取用警犬吧 失□人:帕米拉.艾德勒 26岁 黑人女性 |
[27:56] | You were shopping. | 你当时在购物? |
[28:00] | Pamela… | 帕米拉… |
[28:03] | Pamela Adler. | 帕米拉.艾德勒 |
[28:04] | ( barking ) | |
[28:08] | Come on. | 过来 |
[28:16] | Hey, Lady. | 你好,小姑娘 |
[28:18] | Are you ready for a scent pad? | 准备好闻我的 “气味垫”了吗? |
[28:24] | Breathe deep, girls. | 深呼吸,姑娘们 |
[28:27] | ( barking ) | |
[28:29] | -Here we go. -Whoa! | -来�� -呼! |
[28:32] | Are we supposed to be able to keep up with those guys? | 你想我们能追上它们吗? |
[28:34] | Yeah! | 可以 |
[28:43] | Here we go. | 我们走�� |
[28:48] | Go. | 去 |
[28:57] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[29:07] | ( barking ) | |
[29:12] | Hey, hey, yo, yo. | 嘿,嘿 |
[29:14] | Back off, Snoop. | 你们退后点 |
[29:15] | What you raggedy mutts want with me anyway? | 你们这帮混蛋有何贵干? |
[29:18] | Hey, you two, don’t be hassling me. | 你们两只畜生别 冲着我吵吵嚷嚷 |
[29:20] | ( footsteps approaching ) | |
[29:22] | Guy’s wearing the evidence in plain sight. | 一眼就能看出来 这家伙穿的裤子正是证据 |
[29:25] | We just got lucky. | 看来我们还算幸运 |
[29:27] | WOMAN: Tony! | 汤尼! |
[29:28] | What are you doing?! | 你在干吗? |
[29:30] | You got a problem? | 又闯祸了? |
[29:32] | Ma’am, is-is this your son? | 女士,这是你儿子吗? |
[29:33] | Yes. Well, we’re going to have to talk to him for a minute. | -是的 -我们要跟他谈一下 |
[29:36] | You police– coming here with your attack dogs. | 你们这些警察… 带着这些凶狗过来干什么 |
[29:38] | Actually, they’re scent dogs, and I’m not a police officer. | 事实上这些只是 “气味犬”,我也不是警察 |
[29:41] | I’m a forensics scientist with the Las Vegas Police Department. | 我是和拉斯维加斯 警察部门的鉴证人员 |
[29:44] | What do I got to say to a scientist? | 那我和你 这科学家得说什么好呢? |
[29:46] | You could say “hello.” | 你可以跟我说:”你好” |
[29:49] | This dummy cost over $500? | 这木偶花了500块? |
[29:54] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[29:55] | He’s worth it. | 值这个价 |
[29:56] | Why? | 为什么? |
[29:57] | Well, look at him. | 你看看他 |
[29:59] | He’s lifelike, he doesn’t talk, and he’s self-healing. | 跟真人一样 又安安静静 而且会自我治疗 |
[30:03] | He’s “self-healing”? | 他会”自我治疗”? |
[30:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:05] | We make a mistake in our calculations, | 如果计算错误 |
[30:08] | we just start over. | 那就重新再来就是 |
[30:10] | Cool. | 酷 |
[30:11] | Um, the wound track is off. | 把那伤口痕迹擦掉 |
[30:13] | Do it two centimeters higher. | 弄高两厘米 |
[30:17] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:20] | How’s that? | 这样怎么样? |
[30:21] | -Good. -All right. | -很好 -好了 |
[30:22] | Now, the second shot was fired like so. | 第二枪是这样射的 |
[30:27] | And the coroner says that Hastings was shot | 验尸官说…. |
[30:29] | just like this, from back to front | 哈斯廷斯是这样被射倒的 从后往前 |
[30:30] | and Hastings’ wife says the same thing– | 哈斯廷斯的妻子也这么说… |
[30:33] | that her husband was running away. | 说她丈夫当时正在跑开 |
[30:35] | And McCall says that Hastings was facing him | 而马考尔说 哈斯廷斯正面向他 |
[30:40] | shot him in self-defense | 因为自卫而射杀了他 |
[30:41] | and he’s got the wound… to prove it. | 而且他身上的伤口… 能证明这点 |
[30:45] | Just like I said before, guys don’t go at it | 就跟我之前说的一样 这种事情发生时… |
[30:48] | and fight like gingerbread men, you know? | 这些人都只会 躲躲闪闪逃避真相 |
[30:50] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[30:52] | Check it out. | 检查一下 |
[30:54] | What if, um… | 如果… |
[30:57] | he was lunged… | 他是这样弯着腰… |
[31:00] | …just kind of like this? | …像这样那又如何? |
[31:04] | Oh, you are wrong! | 噢,别这么干 |
[31:08] | ( chuckling ) | |
[31:14] | Warrick. | 华瑞克 |
[31:15] | I think maybe they were both telling the truth. | 我猜他们说的都是真的 |
[31:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:19] | I’m calling the DA. | 我去通知地方法院检查官 |
[31:29] | So, Tony, where were you two nights ago? | 汤尼 前天晚上你在哪里? |
[31:32] | I was nowhere special. I was just hanging. | 没在哪里 游荡一番而已 |
[31:35] | Grissom told you to keep me out, didn’t he? | 是葛瑞森让你别让我加入的 对吗? |
[31:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:39] | Were you wearing those pants the other night? | 你那天晚上穿的 是这条裤子吗? |
[31:41] | Oh, these jeans? | 这条牛仔裤? |
[31:42] | What’s it to you? | 对你来说这裤子 有什么特别吗? |
[31:44] | They’re missing a belt loop. | 其中一条带子掉了 |
[31:47] | I find that interesting. | 我只是觉得有趣而已 |
[31:48] | BRASS: You mind if we look at those? We got some scrubs for you to wear. | 能让我们研究一下 你那条裤子吗? 我们为你准备了换穿的 |
[31:51] | He doesn’t have to do anything unless a judge says to. | 除非法官下令 否则他无需搭理你们 |
[31:54] | That’s why we’re asking Tony to volunteer. | 所以我们才 希望他能自愿协助 |
[31:57] | GRlSSOM: With your permission… | 希望你答应… |
[31:59] | Chill, Moms. | 冷静点,妈妈 |
[32:00] | I got nothing to hide. | 没有什么好隐瞒的 |
[32:02] | It’s no big thing. | 又不是什么大事 |
[32:03] | Cop said lady isn’t even dead. | 警察说那女的又没死 |
[32:06] | That’s true, she isn’t… | 没错,她还没死… |
[32:08] | but if she dies within a year and a day of the shooting… | 但一旦她在这 一年零一天内死亡… |
[32:12] | then it’s murder. | 那么这就是谋杀 |
[32:14] | SHAUNDA: Is this some kind of trick? | 你这算骗局吗? |
[32:15] | No, ma’am, it’s the law. | 不是骗局,是法律 |
[32:17] | We’re working this case as a murder. | 这案子现在 是作为谋杀案处理 |
[32:19] | At least for the next year and a day | 即使是在这下 一年零一天里面… |
[32:21] | and even then, I’m still a juvie. | 又即使是到了其时 我也不过是个少年犯 |
[32:25] | Well, then I guess the law is on your side, Tony, isn’t it? | 法律好像是站在你这边 汤尼,对吧? |
[32:28] | For now. | 现在是的 |
[32:31] | ( mumbling ) | |
[32:34] | ED: Hi, Catherine. | 你好,凯萨琳 |
[32:35] | Somebody wanted to see you. | 有人想见你 |
[32:37] | Hey, baby. | 嘿,宝贝 |
[32:38] | Hi, Mommy. | 你好,妈妈 |
[32:39] | Daddy’s taking me to dinner tonight. | 爸爸今晚带我出去吃晚饭 |
[32:42] | -He is? -Main room at the Orpheus. | -是吗? -我们去俄耳甫斯餐厅的大厅 |
[32:45] | They have lions and tigers at the restaurant | 那里有狮子和老虎 |
[32:47] | and Daddy said I can go to a show after. | 爸爸说吃完饭 我们可以去看秀 |
[32:50] | WlLLOWS: Well, uh… | 嗯… |
[32:51] | you know, honey, it’s a school night | 宝贝 明天还要上学… |
[32:53] | so I need to discuss that with Daddy first. | 我必须先跟你爸爸讨论一下 |
[32:55] | Come on, Mom. It’s just this one night. | 妈妈,来吗 只是一晚而已 |
[33:03] | Ed… | 埃迪… |
[33:04] | Hey, Lindsey, I got some games on my computer. | 琳德茜 我电脑上装了些游戏 |
[33:06] | You want to see? | 你想玩吗? |
[33:07] | -Sure. -Come on, let’s go play one. | -好啊 -跟我来 我们去玩游戏 |
[33:09] | Uh, I’ll see you in a bit, honey. | 我很快去接你,宝贝 |
[33:13] | You set me up. | 你设局骗我 |
[33:14] | How, by taking our daughter to dinner? | 我怎样设局骗你? 带女儿去吃晚饭就是吗? |
[33:15] | Get over here. | 你给我过来 |
[33:17] | Oh, come on now! What?! | 说清楚,到底怎么啊? |
[33:20] | -You are so pathetic. -What?! What?! | -你可真是条可怜虫 -什么?什么?! |
[33:22] | -Just so pathetic. -Watch it, Cath. | -你就是条可怜虫! -你注意说话,凯萨琳! |
[33:24] | Sucking up to our daughter ’cause I caught you robbing me. | 因为被我发现偷我东西 现在就想讨好我们的女儿 |
[33:27] | The only thing I ever robbed you of was good sex. | 我偷过你什么东西啊 不就跟你搞过几次! |
[33:29] | ( scoffing ): No sex is worth you, and you are not taking | 你以为你自己算什么啊 我不许你带女儿去那些俱乐部… |
[33:32] | my daughterto a club with one of your music whores. | 看你那些所谓音乐 “人”的演出 |
[33:35] | Oh, they’re whores? | 怎么了? 你是说她们是妓女? |
[33:36] | When I met you, you were taking your clothes off in a strip club. | 我认识你时你 不也在舞台上脱衣服吗? |
[33:39] | It was a job, Ed | 那是我当时的工作 埃迪 |
[33:41] | and it supported you, just like every job I’ve had including this one! | 而我当时居然还要工作来养你 我每份工作都这样 甚至包括这份! |
[33:44] | Yeah? And who paid to close up your nose? | 是吗?谁付钱给你整鼻子的? |
[33:48] | You’re such a bast…! | 你这混蛋…! |
[33:49] | -Let go of me. -What?! | -放开我 -干吗? |
[33:51] | I’ll let go of you when I’m damn good and… | 我爽的话就放开你… |
[33:53] | Let go of her, Ed! | 你给我放开她,埃迪 |
[33:56] | Catherine? | 凯萨琳,你没事吧? |
[33:58] | Just get him out of here. | 帮我赶他出去就好 |
[34:03] | I don’t want to ever see you | 我不希望再在这里… |
[34:04] | in this building again. | 见到你 |
[34:05] | This is our place of business. | 这里是我们工作的地方 |
[34:06] | You understand that? | 你明白了没有? |
[34:07] | I always knew you two had a thing. | 我早就知道你们俩有一腿 |
[34:10] | Go home, Eddie. | 滚回家吧,埃迪 |
[34:14] | Sure. | 我会的 |
[34:27] | SARA: “One way or another “I’m going to see you | “总会找到那么一条路 让我碰上你” |
[34:29] | ( hums ) | |
[34:30] | “One day, maybe next week | “总有一天 或许就在下星期…” |
[34:33] | “I’m going to meet you, meet you | “我要去见你,见你” |
[34:36] | “l will… | “我会… |
[34:38] | Hey, Sara, did anyone ever tell you | 莎拉,有没有人跟你说过… |
[34:40] | you have a pretty good singing voice? | 你的嗓音唱歌非常好听? |
[34:43] | If you like chalk on a board. | 如果你喜欢听粉笔在黑板上面 写字时发出的声音的话你才会喜欢 |
[34:44] | Come on. I’ve heard you around here. | 别这么说 我刚才在这里听得够久了 |
[34:46] | People never tell you that? | 没人跟你说过吗? |
[34:47] | It’s a-a habit. | 我这只是一个习惯 |
[34:48] | I don’t even realize I’m doing it. | 我甚至在哼着时也不自觉的 |
[34:50] | Did you get that belt loop | 在犯罪现场那条带子… |
[34:52] | from the crime scene lined up yet? | 跟那条牛仔裤吻合吗? |
[34:53] | Yeah. Here, take a look. | 吻合,你过来看看 |
[35:02] | SARA: Fits like a glove. | 吻合得真好 |
[35:04] | Okay. Let’s go tell the boss. | 我们去跟老板汇报吧 |
[35:06] | Uh, you go. | 你去吧 |
[35:07] | I have something to do first. | 我还有别的事要先做 |
[35:08] | Hey, if you go near that Thorpe kid… | 你不会想去私下 严惩那小子… |
[35:11] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[35:13] | I’m just saying… | 我是说… |
[35:17] | It’s something else. | 不会的 我是要做别的事 |
[35:19] | Promise. | 我承诺 |
[35:25] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[35:26] | Hastings was facing McCall, and McCall shot him in the back? | 哈斯廷斯面对着马考尔 而马考尔却是从他后背射杀他的? |
[35:30] | You can’t have it both ways, guys. | 这互相矛盾啊 |
[35:31] | A judge will laugh me out of court. | 我这么说法官还不笑死我 |
[35:33] | Well… bear with us. | 容我们示范 |
[35:36] | All right. I’m McCall. | 现在,我是马考尔 |
[35:38] | I have a gun. | 手上有枪 |
[35:39] | I’m Hastings. I stab McCall in the right arm. | 我是哈斯廷斯 我刺伤了马考尔的右手 |
[35:43] | WARRlCK: I push him back off. | 我把他往后一推 |
[35:45] | And Hastings charges again. | 哈斯廷斯又冲了上来 |
[35:46] | This time helunges at his midsection. | 这回他扑向的是 马考尔的腹部 |
[35:50] | I shoot. | 于是我开了枪 |
[35:53] | CATHERlNE: He shoots from two feet | 根据我们的火力范围测试… |
[35:55] | according to our firearms range test | 以及被害衣服 上未燃尽的火药粉来看… |
[35:57] | and the unburned powder on the victim’s clothes. | 他应该是在 两英寸的范围内射击 |
[36:00] | And the bullet enters through the back | 这样即使大家是面对面… |
[36:02] | even though we are facing each other | 子弹也是从后背穿入… |
[36:04] | and exits… out the front. | 而从胸前穿出 |
[36:06] | The first shot is fired in self-defense. | 第一枪的确是出于自卫 |
[36:08] | But then McCall shoots Hastings | 但在马考尔第二次… |
[36:10] | a second time. Now that shot… | 向他射击时,这枪… |
[36:12] | Boom. | 砰 |
[36:12] | …was not in self-defense. | …就不算自卫了 |
[36:15] | ( gunshot ) | |
[36:19] | ( screaming ): No! | 不! |
[36:21] | Chalk it up to adrenaline or revenge | 大概是因为冲动过头 或者报复心理作祟吧 |
[36:24] | but Hastings was already going down. | 但这次哈斯廷斯是真死了 |
[36:25] | There was no reason to shoot him a second time. | 开第二枪是完全没有理由的 |
[36:27] | I’ve got to say, I’m impressed. | 我必须说你们的 工作让我印象深刻 |
[36:29] | You two just put on quite a show. | 你们的演出太精彩了 |
[36:31] | Think you can do it again at trial? | 聆讯时能否再帮忙表演一次? |
[36:35] | That’s our job. | 这本来就是我们的工作 |
[36:36] | We’ll see you in court, Sam. | 到时法庭见,山姆 |
[36:43] | Hey, how’s Linds? | 琳德茜怎样了? |
[36:45] | Um, well, uh, she’s with my sister. | 她现在在跟我姐姐住 |
[36:49] | Hey, thanks for helping me out there. I appreciate it. I… | 那天谢谢你帮我脱困 很谢谢你,我… |
[36:52] | You’ve got to get that divorce finalized, huh? | 最后还是要离婚了吧? |
[37:13] | We caught him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[37:16] | If you hadn’t pulled that belt loop | 如果不是你把那条带子扯下… |
[37:17] | we might never have found him, but… | 我们可能永远也抓不到他 |
[37:20] | You did good. | 你做得很棒 |
[37:25] | You must be Sara. | 你一定是莎拉吧 |
[37:27] | The CSl who called me? | 你就是通知我来的 那位鉴证调查科员? |
[37:30] | -Hi. -I’m Tom, uh, Pam’s husband. | -你好 -我是汤姆,帕米拉的丈夫 |
[37:33] | Thanks, uh, for all you’ve done. | 谢谢 谢谢你为我们做了那么多 |
[37:37] | Sure. | 应该的 |
[37:39] | Oh, I wanted to give you this. | 对了,有样东西要给你 |
[37:41] | I’ve been keeping it… for Jane– | 我一直留着,为无名… |
[37:44] | Pam, uh, until I found her family. | 为帕米拉留着 到我找到她家人为止 |
[37:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:55] | How are you doing? | 你还好吧? |
[37:56] | Okay, uh… Good. | 没事,我…很好 |
[37:58] | The doctor says Pammie’s condition is stabilized. | 医生说帕米拉的 情况已经稳定下来了 |
[38:03] | He was in an hour ago. | 他一小时之前刚来过 |
[38:06] | He expects her to live. | 说她有可能活下去 |
[38:07] | Says she’s not going to die. | 应该不会死 |
[38:09] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[38:11] | That’s-that’s great. | 那…那太好了 |
[38:12] | She’s a real fighter, huh? | 她真是名勇敢的斗士,是吗? |
[38:14] | THOMAS: Well, we’re moving her | 我们准备在这个星期末… |
[38:16] | to Haven View Center later this week. | 把她送往海文.维尔康复中心 |
[38:18] | Do-do you know that facility? | 你知道那地方吗? |
[38:20] | Yeah, I do, know people who’ve gone there. | 我知道,我认识些人 也去了那中心治疗 |
[38:26] | They’ll take real good care of her. | 那里的人会好好照顾她的 |
[38:28] | That’s what the doctor said. | 医生也这么说 |
[38:33] | I got to go. | 我要走了 |
[38:38] | Well, um, uh… | 嗯… |
[38:40] | come see us sometime. | 有空去那里看我们 |
[38:43] | Definitely. | 一定 |
[38:45] | Haven View, I’ll be there. | 海文.维尔康复中心对吧? 我会去的 |
[38:50] | Good luck. | 祝你好运! |
[38:51] | Good luck to you. | 也祝你好运! |
[39:23] | The husband doesn’t get it. | 她丈夫还不清楚 |
[39:28] | He’s so happy she’s going to live | 他太开心了 因为她可以活下去 |
[39:32] | he doesn’t realize | 却不知道… |
[39:34] | she’s going to be in a vegetative state | 她的余生… |
[39:38] | for the rest of her life. | 只会是一个植物人 |
[39:43] | And that kid Thorpe | 而那个小子… |
[39:49] | is going to be out of juvie in 48 months. | 却只会因为是 少年犯而被关4年就出狱 |
[39:55] | It’s not fair. | 这真不公平 |
[40:00] | It’s the system. | 这就是我们的司法系统 |
[40:02] | What kind of system rewards the suspect | 被害人挣扎求存 凶手却没什么惩罚… |
[40:05] | when the victim is too tough to die? | 这算什么系统? |
[40:18] | Sara… | 莎拉… |
[40:20] | you’ve got to learn to let this go | 你要学会放开 |
[40:23] | or you’re going to spend all your time in hospitals | 否则你的时间 都只能花在医院里… |
[40:26] | trying to help the people you couldn’t save. | 去尝试帮助一些 你根本救不了的人 |
[40:31] | I wish I was like you, Grissom. | 我也想像你一样 葛瑞森 |
[40:33] | I wish I didn’t feel anything. | 我也希望我对 这些根本没有感觉 |
[40:49] | ( sighing ): Oh. | |
[40:55] | Captioning sponsored by CBS, CBS PRODUCTlONS | 由CBS提供字幕 |
[40:57] | and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS | [-=影片结束,谢谢观赏=-] |