时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | (rockmusic playing ) | |
[00:17] | Hello, Rick. | 你好,力克 |
[00:18] | “Living in a shack in a one-horse town | “隐居于弹丸小地 |
[00:21] | “Trying to get to heaven ‘fore the sun going down… | “赶在日落的夕阳前通往天堂” |
[00:25] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[00:26] | Congratulations, Patrick. | 恭喜了,帕特里克 |
[00:28] | Well, thank you, Sheriff. | 谢谢,治安长 |
[00:29] | Your presence here means a lot tonight. | 你的出席让今晚的 晚会倍添光彩 |
[00:31] | Is that for me? | 是给我的吗? |
[00:31] | You talking about the glass or the bubbly? | 你是指…杯子? 还是香槟? |
[00:33] | I was talking about the smile on yourface. | 我是说你脸上的笑容 |
[00:35] | ( laughing ): Well, if I’m smiling, it’s because we raised | 我笑,是因为今晚我们为 里奇蒙德女士的烧伤防护中心… |
[00:38] | $1.6 million for Mrs. Richmond’s Burn Center tonight. | 募捐到了1600万 |
[00:42] | That sort of generosity | 今晚到场的嘉宾如此慷慨… |
[00:45] | deserves a raise of the glass, huh? | 这不值得我们举杯庆贺吗? |
[00:48] | To Portia. | 敬波西亚 |
[00:49] | MRS. BURTON: To Portia. | 敬波西亚 |
[00:50] | It’s a shame she couldn’t be here tonight. | 她今晚居然没能出席晚会 真是令人失望 |
[00:59] | “Oh, she came on | “噢,她来了 |
[01:01] | “with an alligator smile… | “噢,她来了 |
[01:03] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[01:05] | We sure did. | 我们当然会成功 |
[01:13] | ( woman screaming ) | |
[01:31] | ( sirens approaching ) | |
[01:43] | Nice tux, Sheriff. | 礼服不错,治安长 |
[01:44] | Do you know whose house this is? | 你知道这是谁的房子吗? |
[01:46] | To know this town is to know its celebrities | 要了解一个地方当 然必须了解当地名人… |
[01:49] | and their histories. | 以及其历史啦 |
[01:50] | Portia Richmond was a legendary showgirl in her day. | 波西亚曾有段黄金岁月 她是其时的传奇歌女 |
[01:53] | That’s not her. | 尸体不是她 |
[01:55] | Maybe 30 years ago when she was the headliner at the Lido de Paris. | 大概30年前 她经常出现于报纸的头条 |
[01:59] | Who found her? | 谁发现这尸体的? |
[02:01] | Look around you. | 你看看周围 |
[02:03] | ( sighing ) | |
[02:05] | This is going to take all night. | 看来口供都要录一整晚 |
[02:06] | Come for the hors d’oeuvres– | 参加晚宴的… |
[02:09] | stay for the interrogation. | 恐怕都得接受审讯 片名:犯罪现场 主演:威廉.彼得森 玛格.海尔珍博格 |
[02:20] | “Who… are you? | “你…到底是谁?” |
[02:22] | “Who, who, who, who? | “谁,谁,谁,谁?” |
[02:25] | “Who… are you? | “你…到底是谁?” |
[02:27] | “Who, who, who, who? | “谁,谁,谁,谁?” |
[02:29] | “l really wanna know | “我真想找出…” |
[02:31] | “Who… are you? | “你…到底是谁?” |
[02:33] | “Oh-oh-oh Who… | “噢,谁…” |
[02:35] | “Come on, tell me who are you, you, you | “快,告诉我你是谁 你是谁” |
[02:38] | Oh, you!” | “你是谁!” |
[02:44] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[02:45] | Well, I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[02:47] | All right, you guys, like I said on the phone | 伙计们 我刚才在电话中已经说过… |
[02:49] | it was a big party and it’s a huge house | 这房子太大 而且参加晚宴的人又多 |
[02:51] | so we’re going to divide and conquer. | 我们必须分工合作才行了 |
[02:53] | Nick, tonight you do the overall sketch, all right? | 尼克 今晚你就负责勾勒整间屋子的草图 |
[02:56] | Catherine and Warrick, you got the pool area. | 凯萨琳,华瑞克 你们负责搜寻游泳池一带 |
[02:58] | I’ll take the shallow end. | 我负责游泳池上面部分吧 |
[03:00] | Guess I’m going deep. | 那看来要我下水�� 加里.道而顿 乔治.伊□ 佐嘉.福克斯 保罗.盖尔福 |
[03:34] | STOKES: I wonder how much it costs to feed | 这么多鱼… |
[03:38] | all these fish. | 不知道要花多少钱来喂养 |
[04:28] | Marco? | 马可? |
[04:29] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[04:31] | You want to get out of there, sir? The pool closed at sundown. | 愿意上来了吗,先生? 游泳池日落时就关闭了 |
[04:33] | Can I get you a towel, sir? | 要帮您拿浴巾吗,先生? |
[04:35] | Yeah, please. | 要,谢谢了 |
[04:37] | What’d you find? | 发现什么了? |
[04:38] | Looks like a cufflink. | 好像是个衬衫袖的链扣 |
[04:40] | Initials “C.M.” | 两个大写字母”C.m.” |
[04:41] | Turquoise and silver. | 材质是绿松石 还有银 |
[04:44] | Breaks down the regionality to the southwest– | 可能是在美国西南部生产的… |
[04:48] | maybe Arizona, New Mexico, Texas. | 也许是亚利桑那州 新墨西哥州,德克萨斯一带 |
[04:51] | Good catch, pal. | 发现的好,伙计 |
[04:52] | You get the guest list. | 去把宾客名单拿来 |
[04:54] | Check for C.M.s. | 看上面谁的 名字开头字母是”C.M.”的 |
[04:57] | I’ll be wet all night. | 看来整晚都要像落汤鸡一样了 |
[05:07] | ( machine whirring ) | |
[05:15] | I detect a bitter alkaloid. | 我闻到一种很刺激的生物碱 |
[05:17] | Don’t tell anybody. | 别告诉其他人 |
[05:19] | My weakness. | 这可算是我的弱点 |
[05:20] | One macchiato, tall. | 喝一杯迈卡阿托蒸馏咖啡 人生一大乐事也 |
[05:22] | Coffee machine courtesy of the city, I presume? | 咖啡机好像要经过 市政府批准才能安装吧 |
[05:25] | When the coroner asks for something, they don’t question it. | 验尸官申请 东西没人会问为什么的 |
[05:29] | -Cheers. | -Cheers. -干杯 -干杯 |
[05:31] | Come on. | 来 |
[05:33] | Have we lD’d her yet? | 发现她的身份了没有? |
[05:35] | Working on it. | 还在找 |
[05:36] | She’s had a few upgrades. | 她做过整容手术 |
[05:38] | Submalar augmentation. | 外貌上面有变化 |
[05:41] | Rhinoplasty. | 主要是做了鼻整形术 |
[05:42] | Silicone breasts. | 还做了丰胸手术 乳房填充了矽胶 |
[05:42] | Run a serial number on the implants. Instant lD. | 找出植入丰胸手术的序列号 应该就能马上找出死者身份 |
[05:45] | Our field’s come a long way, hasn’t it? | 医学的领域还是挺广的 |
[05:48] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[05:49] | Got a whole menu here. | 所有的伤口都在这块了 |
[05:52] | Petechiael hemorrhaging, bruising around the neck | 内有淤血 在脖子周围满布淤痕 |
[05:55] | broken hyoid bone. | 舌骨断折 |
[05:57] | She was strangled. | 是被人扼死的 |
[05:58] | No water in the lungs, but she was dead before she hit the water. | 肺部没有水 在入水之前就已死亡 |
[06:01] | ( slurping ) | |
[06:02] | Strangulation’s a man’s crime. | 勒杀一般是男性犯罪 |
[06:05] | Preaching to the converted. | 一般是 少有女性犯罪个案 |
[06:07] | Do me a favor, Doc. Photograph her injuries. | 帮我个忙,医生 帮我把其身上的伤痕都拍下照片 |
[06:10] | Run a sex assault kit. | 检验有无性侵犯痕迹 |
[06:11] | Include infrared for subdural bruising. | 用红外光检验硬膜下淤血 |
[06:16] | This is our little secret. | 这算是我们的小秘密 |
[06:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:22] | -Hey. -Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[06:23] | 419 at the Sphere, glass elevator. | 斯菲尔街419号玻璃门 电梯发生了一起谋杀案 |
[06:25] | You’re on it. | 你要去调查 |
[06:26] | This is a big case. | 但现在这可是大案子 |
[06:28] | I’m in a groove here. | 我可正是在最佳状态中 |
[06:29] | Well, groove on down to the Strip. | 你把皮带脱去时倒挺佳的 |
[06:32] | What ever happened to | 我们原来的规则不是… |
[06:33] | “You cross the tape, you go the distance”? | “跨过隔离带 就必须调查下去”的吗? |
[06:37] | I was probably saying that to get you | 上次大概是想让你帮忙… |
[06:39] | to service my needs at the time. | 所以我才这么说的吧 |
[06:40] | ( ringing ) Great. | 你可真够厉害的 |
[06:42] | Hey, Sara. | 嘿,莎拉 |
[06:44] | You sleeping? | 你睡了吗? |
[06:45] | Oh… | 噢… |
[06:49] | Excuse me for a minute. | 失陪一会 |
[06:51] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:52] | Well, I got the horsepower on everybody here. | 我已经帮 这里每个人录了口供了 |
[06:55] | 99% of the people know nothing, saw nothing. | 可是里面99%的人什么都不知道 什么都没看到 |
[06:58] | Big surprise. | 惊奇吧? |
[06:59] | What about Portia Richmond? | 那波西亚.里奇蒙德呢? |
[07:01] | BRASS: Well according to her friends, she’s been romancing | 根据她一些朋友的口供 她现在… |
[07:04] | some young stallion for over a month. | 和某位猛男交往了一个多月 |
[07:06] | She’s in love. | 恋爱了 |
[07:08] | She’s cruising the Mediterranean | 现在正在 驾游艇环游地中海… |
[07:09] | on some yacht, eating cheese cubes. | 可能正在 享受着美味大餐 |
[07:10] | Got a couple watching the house. | 现在帮她看家的 是另一对夫妇 |
[07:13] | Apparently, she often takes in strays. | 看起来她经常外出 |
[07:18] | Mr. and Mrs. Haynes, this is | 海恩斯先生,海恩斯太太… |
[07:19] | Gil Grissom and Catherine Willows. | 这两位是吉尔.葛瑞森 以及凯萨琳.韦罗斯 |
[07:21] | They’re from the crime lab. | 犯罪鉴证调查科科员 |
[07:23] | Hi. | 两位好 |
[07:24] | Do you mind if we ask you a few more questions? | 两位不介意我询问多几个问题吧? |
[07:27] | By all means. | 随便 |
[07:29] | How is it that you know Portia Richmond? | 你们是怎么认识波西亚女士的? |
[07:32] | Oh, we met her at the Murado | 我们是在地中海的穆拉多俱乐 |
[07:34] | at the top of the Mediterranean. | …认识的 |
[07:36] | You need an oil well in your backyard to belong to that place. | 要加入那俱乐部可不简单 至少身家得上亿才行 |
[07:38] | Private club, 50 grand a year just to walk through the door. | 每年最少都得 花5万的会费才能 加入那私家会所 |
[07:42] | But worth every penny. | 但里面一切 都会让你觉得值 |
[07:43] | It was like we’d known Portia all our lives. | 我们在那一见如故… |
[07:46] | Does that ever happen to you? | 你们有没有试过这种事 和别人一见如故? |
[07:48] | No. | 没有 |
[07:49] | PATRlCK: We were new in town. | 我们也是来了这里不久 |
[07:51] | Portia introduced us around, and took us under her wing. | 波西亚带我们四处游玩 邀我们乘坐她私人飞机前来 |
[07:54] | We were from back East, and we had mutual acquaintances. | 我们是东部人 可以说和她是熟人吧 |
[07:57] | And you’re house-sitting? | 你们是来帮她看家的? |
[07:59] | Or you’re living in? | 还是就住进来了? |
[08:00] | House-sitting while hunting for our own place. | 现在算是帮她看家 另一方面我们 现在也想在这里买房子 |
[08:02] | Portia refused to take any money from us. | 波西亚甚至不让我们花一分钱 |
[08:04] | She wouldn’t even let us pay for a dinner. | 吃饭都是她请的客 |
[08:07] | PATRlCK: That’s why when she took off to Europe… | 于是在她去欧洲期间… |
[08:09] | AMANDA: We offered to host | 我们举办了这个… |
[08:10] | this charity event. | 慈善晚会 |
[08:11] | It’s the least we could do. | 我们能做的也就这么多了 |
[08:13] | After all, we know how to throw a party. | 我们还是挺善于开晚会的 |
[08:16] | You can say that again. | 看来一点也不错 |
[08:18] | Did you know the deceased woman? | 你认识女死者吗? |
[08:21] | No. | 不认识 |
[08:24] | And you, Miss? | 你呢,小姐? |
[08:25] | Well, as far as I know | 就我所知… |
[08:27] | she wasn’t even on the guest list. | 我们甚至根本 没有邀请过这么一人 |
[08:34] | Something wrong? | 有什么不妥吗? |
[08:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:39] | A woman’s dead. | 有名女性死了 |
[08:48] | Lacey Duvall murdered. | 雷茜.杜沃尔被人谋杀了? |
[08:49] | She was here last night. | 她昨晚有在这里 |
[08:51] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[08:53] | Could you put us in touch with someone | 你知道谁和她相熟… |
[08:55] | who was close to her? | 好让我们可以 跟她联系一番吗? |
[08:56] | Sure. Rachel Carson. | 当然 你可以和雷切尔.卡森联系 |
[08:57] | They were best friends. | 她们是最好的朋友 |
[08:59] | Like sisters. | 感情好得像姐妹 |
[09:00] | She’s in back. | 在后台 |
[09:01] | Follow me. | 跟我来吧 |
[09:04] | Close your mouth. | 能不能把嘴巴合起来 |
[09:09] | She was seeing some rich married guy. | 她好像和一名 结了婚的有钱人搞上了 |
[09:12] | Did he have a name? | 知道他名字吗? |
[09:14] | Yeah, but she wouldn’t tell me. | 她不肯告诉我 |
[09:15] | You know, that’s the thing, it was so weird. | 奇怪的是 |
[09:17] | He refused to tell her anything about himself. | 关于他的事 他什么都不肯告诉她 |
[09:20] | Anything. | 任何东西都不肯说 |
[09:21] | I told her it gave me the creeps but you couldn’t talk to her. | 我跟她说这人太神秘 有点让人心寒,但她就是不听 |
[09:23] | You know? | 你明白吧 |
[09:24] | WlLLOWS: Turned on by the mystery and the sex. | 看来他们纯粹 是神秘的性爱关系 |
[09:28] | I’ve been there. | 我也试过 |
[09:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:43] | Do you need a hand with that? | 要我帮忙吗? |
[09:44] | Uh… no, thanks. | 不用了…谢谢 |
[09:47] | I’ll be fine. | 我能搞定 |
[09:49] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗? |
[09:51] | Of sorts. | 算是吧 |
[09:53] | I’m just, um… Iooking around. | 我只是…周围看看 |
[09:58] | See anything you like? | 见到什么喜欢的东西了吗? |
[10:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:03] | I do. | 是有些东西我挺感兴趣 |
[10:14] | ( “Waltz of the Flowers” playing ) | |
[10:17] | Catherine? | 凯萨琳,听 |
[10:20] | Tchaikovsky’s “Waltz of the Flowers.” | 是柴可夫斯基的 “花之圆舞曲” |
[10:29] | What’s with the smile? | 你笑了?有什么含义? 送给我挚爱的妻子波西亚 -你的丈夫 1969年3月7日 |
[10:35] | It’s playing our song. | 这可是我们的歌 |
[10:41] | Detective Conroy. | 康罗伊探员 |
[10:43] | What happened? You get bumped from first class? | 怎么了 在头等舱撞到头了? |
[10:45] | No. I do my best work solo. | 没有,我做最棒的 工作通常都是独自行动的 |
[10:47] | On the clock, that is. | 不过要计时的 |
[10:49] | What you got? | 这里怎么回事? |
[10:51] | Walk-through. | 过来看看 |
[10:52] | In plain sight. Risky move. | 一眼望光 一次大胆的行动 |
[11:02] | All around the ten-ring, once between the eyes. | 枪击点都很准 其中一发子弹穿过两眼之间 |
[11:05] | Entry wound give you anything? | 这些子弹入点有启示吗? |
[11:08] | Small caliber? | 是小口径手枪? |
[11:09] | You like to work solo. | 既然你喜欢独自行动 |
[11:11] | Take a look for yourself. | 你就自己看吧 |
[11:23] | Any thoughts? | 怎么看? |
[11:32] | Professional hit. | 职业人士所为 |
[11:38] | Hey, well, how did the Knicks make out? | 嘿,尼克队最后怎样? |
[11:40] | Better than you. | 比你好点 |
[11:42] | ( shots firing ) | |
[11:53] | Times have changed since the canary days, huh? | 现在时代变了 “告密时代” 已经一去不返了吧? |
[11:56] | “Canary days?” | “告密时代”? |
[11:58] | Brass told me back in the day when the mob would make a hit | 布瑞斯告诉我的 他说以前犯罪分子杀人后… |
[12:00] | they’d leave a canary, ’cause the guy sang. | 会留下一枚硬币 这是行规 |
[12:02] | And the quarter stands for? | 那这些硬币代表什么? |
[12:04] | “Call someone who cares.” | “去把管事的叫来” |
[12:07] | It’s almost like the guy wants to get caught. | 好像这家伙巴不得被抓似的 |
[12:08] | When you leave a gun, you know it’s clean. | 既然你敢把枪留下 你就知道这枪上面什么都没有 |
[12:10] | The gun just traces back to itself. | 能给你追查到的 也就最多是这么一把枪本身而已 |
[12:12] | Killer cut you off at the knees. What do you do now? | 凶手这么快就让你气馁了? 现在你打算怎么办? |
[12:15] | All I can do– | 我所能做的… |
[12:18] | follow protocol. | 也就只有 追随凶手订立的规矩了 |
[12:21] | You’re going to print the entire elevator? | 你打算对 整个电梯都取指纹啊? |
[12:24] | It’s like the Circle Bar on a Friday night… | 你要知道 这电梯就跟周五 晚上的酒吧差不多… |
[12:27] | Three million people on top of each other. | 几百万人进过来 |
[12:33] | WlLLOWS: Let me guess: | 我来猜猜 |
[12:34] | You’re wondering why Lacey Duvall | 你一定是奇怪为什么 上面刻着送给波西亚的音乐盒… |
[12:36] | had a music box engraved to Portia Richmond. | 会在雷茜手里吧 |
[12:38] | -You think? -Maybe it’s as simple as | -你认为呢? -可能就这么简单 |
[12:40] | they knew each other and she gave it to her. | 她们互相认识 波西亚把这当成礼物从给了雷茜 |
[12:42] | If they knew each other, why wasn’t she on the guest list? | 如果她们认识 为什么宾客名单上面没有她? |
[12:48] | March 7, 1969 mean anything to you? | 1967年3月7日 你觉得其中有什么含义吗? |
[12:51] | Meant something to the Richmonds. | 我想对里奇蒙德有一定含义 |
[12:54] | You know, when Eddie and I were first married– | 当我和埃迪刚结婚时… |
[12:55] | when things were kind of good? | 那时应该还是好事吧? |
[12:57] | On the anniversary of the day we met, he always gave me a lace teddy. | 在我们认识的周年纪念日 他总会送给我一件蕾丝内衣 |
[13:02] | Well, I mean, I know it’s not a music box, but… | 虽然跟这音乐盒不同 但我的意思是… |
[13:04] | Music box, lace teddy, it’s all the same thing. | 音乐盒和蕾丝内衣 其实都是同一样东西 |
[13:08] | It’s tradition. | 是一种惯例 |
[13:09] | And the joy of tradition is in the constant repetition. | 而且这种惯例 还是恒定不变的 |
[13:12] | Right. | 没错 |
[13:13] | ( music playing ) | |
[13:17] | What am l, working food and beverage at one of the hotels? | 我现在到底是干什么的? 难道算是酒店的厨师或是侍应? |
[13:19] | I haven’t had a day off in three weeks. | 我三个星期 没有休过一天假了 |
[13:21] | I mean, if they’re going to call me in, throw me a bone. | 要我做事也让 我做简单一点的吗 |
[13:23] | Give me the 419 on the elevator. | 干吗不让 我调查419号电梯那案件? |
[13:25] | -Someone’s bitter. -I’m tired. | -有些事情更需要你帮忙 -我很累的 |
[13:27] | You? Tired? I thought you never sleep. | 你?很累? 我还以为你是不用睡觉的呢 |
[13:29] | ( yawning ) | |
[13:34] | ( rap music blaring ) | |
[13:36] | STOKES: What up, G? | 怎么样了,格莱格? |
[13:38] | You’re awake. I hate you. | 你居然那么清醒 我恨死你了 |
[13:39] | A couple of glasses of Merlot. | 在放假时喝了几杯 |
[13:41] | Rack of lamb on my day off. | 吃了整只羔羊 |
[13:42] | I slept like a baby yesterday. | 我昨晚睡得就跟宝宝一样甜 |
[13:44] | You look horrible. | 你看起来糟糕透了 |
[13:45] | Thanks, Greg. | 谢了,格莱格 |
[13:47] | Don’t look at me. I’ve got Sunshine all night. | 别看着我 我可是整晚都要工作 |
[13:49] | Check for DNA in the sexual assault kit | 拜� 如果她受过性侵犯 检验DNA样本… |
[13:51] | and the fingernail, please. | 还有这指甲 |
[13:53] | Everything has to be in CODlS, A.S.A.P. | 并且要马上给我尽快 输入DNA信息系统数据库定位资料 |
[13:55] | Oh, is that all? | 这样可以的吗? |
[13:55] | I want to know who’s going to authorize my overtime. | 那我要知道 谁会付我加班费? |
[13:58] | Suck it up, Greg. You’re well rested. | 闭嘴吧,格莱格 你休息得够多的了 |
[14:03] | You want a Valium for her? | 要给她拿片安定吗? |
[14:05] | I heard that. | 我可听到你说话的 |
[14:17] | March 7, 1973. | 1973年3月7日 |
[14:23] | March 7, 1981. | 1981年3月7日 |
[14:25] | March 7, 1956. | 1956年3月7日 |
[14:31] | March 7, 1986. | 1986年3月7日 |
[14:33] | I bet he gave her one every anniversary until he died. | 我肯定她老公死之前 每年都给她送一份这样的礼物 |
[14:38] | She wouldn’t give away a gift this sentimental. | 这么有意义的礼物 她不可能转送给别人的啊 |
[14:43] | ( “Fur Elise” playing ) | |
[14:45] | It’s not “Waltz of the Flowers.” | 这次居然不是 “花之圆舞曲” |
[14:50] | ( thumping ) | |
[15:02] | The seal on the door wasn’t broken. | 门上的封条没有被撕掉 |
[15:05] | ( thumping continues ) | |
[15:26] | ( groaning ) | |
[15:27] | ( knocking ) | |
[15:28] | Las Vegas Police Department. | 我们是拉斯维加斯警察局的 |
[15:30] | ( moaning ) | |
[15:42] | Caught in the act. | “人赃俱获” |
[15:45] | I think that was the point. | 我猜这就是问题所在 |
[15:47] | Oh, yeah. | 噢,是的 |
[15:51] | No, I can’t drink any more coffee. | 我不能再喝咖啡了 |
[15:53] | My body clock is so screwed up. | 我的生物钟简直已经一团糟 |
[15:55] | I just want a steak and a shot. | 要不然给点东西我吃 要不然干脆就给我一枪好了 |
[15:58] | Tut’s Tomb. Steak and eggs, $1.99. | 去快餐店好了 肉排加鸡蛋才1.99元 |
[16:01] | Food? | 吃东西? |
[16:03] | Good idea. You’re on. -It’s what I live for. | -这主意倒不错 你还挺有头脑的 -活了那么久,这次最怪了 |
[16:06] | You guys are never going to believe this. | 你们不会相信我的发现的 |
[16:07] | -You ready? -So much for the steak. | -你们准备好了吗? -看来没时间吃东西了 |
[16:09] | I’ll take the coffee. | 还是喝咖啡吧 |
[16:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:11] | Okay, sexual assault kit | 对雷茜,那歌女… |
[16:12] | on Lacey Duvall– that showgirl– | …的性侵犯检验… |
[16:14] | came back positive for semen, but that’s nothing. | 证实里面确实有精子痕迹 但这些精子什么意义都没有 |
[16:17] | Ran it through CODlS. Seminal DNA matches a cold case from Texas. | 我在DNA信息系统 数据库上面查过,发现DNA跟 德克萨斯州一件无头悬案的凶手相 |
[16:20] | Dead cheerleader! | 那是在10年前就已经死了的…! |
[16:22] | Ten years ago! | 一名啦啦队队长! |
[16:23] | Two for one. | 两个凶案一个凶手? |
[16:25] | Okay, I’m up. | 好了,我听够了 |
[16:28] | Sir, I have four criminalists working on this. | 长官,现在有四个犯罪 学专家在帮我处理这案子 |
[16:32] | No… | 不… |
[16:33] | As soon as we find something tangible | 如果我们有切实进展… |
[16:36] | I’ll call you, I promise. | 我答应一定先通知你 |
[16:41] | Sheriff? | 治安长的电话? |
[16:41] | Yeah, he calls me every hour. | 是 每个小时他都要打一次给我 |
[16:43] | I can’t get anything done. | 搞得我什么都做不了 |
[16:44] | Every half for me. | 他还每半小时 就给我一个电话呢 |
[16:46] | I hope we didn’t embarrass you. | 希望刚才没令你们难堪 |
[16:49] | A little late for that. | 这话也说得太迟了吧 |
[16:55] | Yeah, uh… | 对,呃… |
[16:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:57] | I just have a few more questions | 我现在对里奇蒙德女士的下落… |
[16:59] | about the whereabouts of Mrs. Richmond. | 有更多的问题想了解一下 |
[17:02] | Fire away. | 但说无妨 |
[17:04] | Drinks for anybody else? | 其他人要不要喝一杯? |
[17:06] | No, thank you. | 不用,谢谢 |
[17:09] | ( clears throat ) | |
[17:14] | So, let’s, uh… Iet’s just take baby steps. | 我们…我们先慢慢来吧 |
[17:18] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[17:20] | On a yacht somewhere in the Greek lsles. | 希腊某个小岛的 一艘游艇上面 |
[17:22] | And if someone wanted to reach her? | 如果有人想联系她怎么办? |
[17:24] | You have a compass? | 你有罗盘吗? |
[17:26] | Yeah. | 有 |
[17:28] | She’s incommunicado. | 但她不想让人找到 |
[17:30] | Big word. | 你这话说的可有点假吧 |
[17:32] | Have we done something wrong? | 我们这样说有什么不对吗? |
[17:39] | What? | 怎么了? |
[17:46] | May I have your straw? | 可以把吸管给我吗? |
[17:53] | I… I collect them. | 我…我收集这些东西的 |
[17:57] | ( laughs ) | |
[18:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:08] | Oh… mind if I look around a little? | 介意我再在屋周围看看吗? |
[18:13] | All right. | 随便 |
[18:23] | The hostesses’ bedroom. | 女主人房 |
[18:25] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[18:26] | Too kinky. | 有点古怪 |
[18:27] | Let me see if Portia took her bathing suit with her. | 我来看看波西亚 有没有把浴袍也带走 |
[18:31] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[18:53] | WlLLOWS: Uh… | 啊… |
[18:54] | We’ve got a bathing suit, lingerie, jewels | 浴袍,内衣,珠宝… |
[18:57] | wallet, bags… | 钱包,手带… 所有东西都在 |
[18:59] | I’m not so sure she’s gone anywhere. | 如果是不知情 我都不知道她是否外出了 |
[19:07] | Shall we do the room, too? | 我们是否该 在房间也进行鉴证? |
[20:08] | I think the tooth fairy might have just left us | 我猜这牙齿… |
[20:11] | a piece of Portia Richmond. | 应该是属于波西亚的 |
[20:13] | What? | 什么? |
[20:14] | Take a look. | 你过来看 |
[20:17] | Ugh. | 啊 |
[20:19] | WlLLOWS: I guess now we have two cases. | 现在看来可是 发生了两宗案子 |
[20:21] | We’ve got a body without a murderer | 一宗有尸体 但还找不到谋杀者 |
[20:25] | and a murder without a body. | 一宗是很明显的谋杀 但却找不到尸体 |
[20:35] | Oh, man, I got to get a raise for this. | 看来要把这先”种”起来 |
[20:39] | Greg… | 格莱格… |
[20:39] | why don’t you start the DNA profile on the tooth | 你不如直接对 牙齿的DNA样本进行采样… |
[20:42] | so that we can tell if it’s Portia Richmond. | 好让我们判断 这是否波西亚还好 |
[20:44] | Okay, well, but getting the DNA from the tooth is going to be easy. | 没问题,其实 从牙齿上取DNA样本容易得很 |
[20:48] | What am I supposed to compare it to? | 不过我要拿什么样 本来对比才好呢? |
[20:50] | How about the toothbrush and the hairbrush that we took from her vanity? | 从她的梳妆包搜到的牙刷 和发刷那里不能取样吗? |
[20:53] | Why don’t you go talk to the dead-end twins over there? | 你自己去那看看吧 看那”双胞胎”会不会跟你”说”什么 |
[21:08] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[21:12] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[21:16] | So, either she’s extremely hygienic, or… | 这么说来 要不就是她特别讲究卫生… |
[21:19] | Somebody did some serious spring cleaning. | 要不就是 有人将证据彻底进行了清除 |
[21:22] | If you want to know if it’s Portia, | 要想鉴别这是否波西亚… |
[21:24] | you got to get the DNA somewhere. | 你们必须 先给我找到她的DNA样本 |
[21:30] | I can’t believe I’ve been in this town 20 years | 真不敢相信 我居然在这里生活了20年 |
[21:32] | and I’ve never seen the Liberace Museum. | 却从来没有 参观过利伯雷斯博物馆 |
[21:34] | That’s funny, I was just here a couple days ago. | 有趣的是 我也是几天前才来过的 |
[21:37] | I believe it. | 我相信 |
[21:39] | We have all of Liberace’s costumes on display here. | 这里有利伯雷斯 穿过的所有戏服展出 |
[21:41] | This one, for example, worn by Mr. Liberace | 比如说这一件吧 是利伯雷斯… |
[21:44] | in the 1984 World’s Fair in New Orleans. | 1984年新奥尔良世界 贸易大会上演出时穿的 |
[21:48] | -Lovely. -Mmm. | -真不错 -对 |
[21:50] | Did you ever see one of the old shows? | 你有没有看过他任何一场演出? |
[21:52] | The Lido in the ’50s? | 比如说50年代在利多那场? |
[21:53] | Before my time. | 那太早了 |
[21:55] | You weren’t even born then, of course. | 对了 你那时应该还没出生的 |
[21:58] | Every dancer was from France | 其时的舞蹈家全部来自法国 |
[22:00] | and the attention to detail in the costumes | 而当时所引起的 对舞蹈家们戏服的关注… |
[22:03] | was unparalleled. | 简直可以说是空前 |
[22:04] | And the audience dressed to the nines. | 连观众都穿上了 戏中的衣服 |
[22:07] | -Oh, yeah. -The town was different then. | -是吗 -但此后这就不一样了 |
[22:11] | The other great cities– New York, Chicago | 其他大城市… 比如说纽约,芝加哥 |
[22:13] | London– they restored. | 伦敦… 它们对这些文艺遗迹都以修复为主 |
[22:15] | But in this town, they destroy. | 而在这里 人们却是进行了破坏 |
[22:17] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[22:19] | So you want to see what belonged to Portia Richmond? | 你想看看 波西亚.里奇蒙德的服饰? |
[22:22] | Yes, please. | 是的 “疯狂围手椅” |
[22:25] | 1959. | 1959年的表演 |
[22:35] | Yeah… um, looks heavy. | 看起来好像很重 |
[22:37] | Imagine that on your head, two shows a night. | 我能相像到你戴着 这个一晚表演两场的情形 |
[22:40] | She used over 15 combs and various epoxies and glues. | 她用了超过15把梳子 来整理这个,还有各种胶水 环氧脂来粘合 |
[22:45] | They damn near had to drive a spike in her head | 为了避免它掉落… |
[22:47] | to keep it from falling off. -Ow. | -还要用钉子扣紧她的头部 -哇 |
[22:49] | She lost all her hair. | 之后她的头发都掉光了 |
[23:01] | DNA heaven. | 这简直就是DNA的天堂了 |
[23:05] | SHlBLEY: Warrick… | 华瑞克… |
[23:06] | personal artifacts from your elevator victim. | 这些是电梯 凶杀案被害者的遗物 |
[23:10] | Cool. | 很好 |
[23:11] | You got an lD for me? | 查到死者的身份了吗? |
[23:12] | The driver’s license is local. | 死者身上 有当地的驾驶执照 |
[23:14] | Tyson Green, 35. | 从上面看来他名为 泰森.格林,今年35岁 |
[23:15] | Can’t drive without corrective lenses. | 近视程度颇深 不戴眼镜无法行车 |
[23:18] | Too bad he wasn’t driving that elevator. | 可惜电梯不能给他驾驶 |
[23:25] | Ooh, Chicago bankroll. | 噢,”芝加哥钞票” |
[23:28] | This guy’s not from out of town. | 死者不是外地人! |
[23:31] | No, that’s just a term. Old school. | 那只是个术语 意思是”守旧派” |
[23:34] | “Shrimp Cocktail Appetizer. Surf & Turf Dinner. | “开胃食品:龙虾鸡尾酒 正餐:龙虾尾和脊肉牛排” |
[23:38] | Two Glasses of Wine.” All comped. | “两杯红酒” 都是些赠券 |
[23:41] | Free food. Nice. | 免费食物,真不错 |
[23:42] | It ain’t free, believe me. | 肯定不是免费的 相信我 赌券 领受人:泰森.格林金额:400美元 房号:略 日期:2001年4月2日 |
[23:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[24:00] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事,没事 |
[24:06] | A long time since I seen these. | 好久没看到这个了 |
[24:09] | ( footsteps approaching ) | |
[24:12] | Hey, Brown. Just talked to Bobby Dawson in ballistics. | 布朗 我刚跟军火部的波比道森谈过 |
[24:14] | He ran that.22 from the elevator. | 他鉴证了在 电梯中找到的点二二子弹 |
[24:16] | Serial number came back– Vincent Morgan. | 找到了注册人… 文森特.摩根 |
[24:18] | Lives on the West side. | 住在西部 |
[24:19] | -Cool. -Coming? | -很好 -你来吗? |
[24:20] | Yeah. | 来 |
[24:21] | Will you log these for me? | 帮我记录一下这些好吗? |
[24:23] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[24:29] | Mandy, you got any prints off of that quarter I found on the vic? | 曼迪,死者头上的分币 上面有发现指纹没有? |
[24:32] | Still working on it, Warrick. I don’t work one case a day. | 还在检验中,华瑞克 我一天只做一宗案子的 |
[24:36] | ( ripping ) | |
[24:38] | Bingo. | 找到��! |
[24:39] | Well, that only took 45 minutes. | 只花了45分钟 |
[24:42] | What do you got? | 发现了什么? |
[24:43] | A hit off Patrick Haynes’ social security number. | 帕特里克.海恩斯的 社会保险号码 |
[24:46] | There’s only one problem. | 不过有个问题 |
[24:47] | He’s an eight-month-old infant that died 10 years ago. | 照这号码来看 他是十年前一个只有 八个月大便夭折的孩子 |
[24:51] | Same social? You’re sure? | 他们的社会保险号一样? 你肯定吗? |
[24:58] | Bam! | -这! -有好发现? |
[25:02] | Oh, yeah. | 是的! |
[25:03] | ( scatting and humming ) | |
[25:06] | “Match, boom, match, boom | “碰擦擦,碰擦擦” |
[25:08] | “Match, boom | “碰擦擦” |
[25:10] | “Boom | “碰” |
[25:11] | “Match. | “碰擦擦” |
[25:13] | You want to take that thing off your head, Greg? | 格莱格 能把那东西脱下来吗? |
[25:16] | -It’s evidence. -Cool your jets, Cath. | -那可是证据来的 -别这么大火,凯萨琳 |
[25:18] | I already got all the evidence out of it. | 我把里面的证据都取出来了 |
[25:21] | Now… it’s all woman. | 现在… 它只是一个女人的头饰 |
[25:22] | Did you ever wear one of these when you were dancing? | 你以前跳舞的时候 有没有戴过这种东西的? |
[25:25] | I wore nothing but skin. | 我以前跳舞是一丝不挂的 |
[25:27] | Ooh. | 呼! |
[25:28] | ( clears throat ) | |
[25:35] | I, uh, compared the DNA from the tooth | 我… 把从牙齿上取得的DNA… |
[25:38] | with hairfollicles found inside the headdress. | 和从头饰里面的 毛发毛囊的DNA进行了比较… |
[25:40] | I think we have a match, sir. | 它们应该是一致的,长官 |
[25:42] | And I think we may have a homicide. | 看来应该是谋杀案 |
[25:45] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[25:51] | So, did I break the law by not reporting it? | 我没有报告我 枪支遗失了算犯法吗? |
[25:53] | It’s a good idea that when your house is robbed | 房子被爆窃而 丢失了注册枪支的话… |
[25:55] | you report that your registered gun was stolen. | 最好还是跟警方报告一下 |
[25:58] | Guy’s story checks out. He was robbed. | 查过了 他家的确被爆窃过 |
[26:01] | My wife’s not comfortable about having the gun in the house since we had | 自从有了孩子之后 我妻子便对家中放着 把枪耿耿于怀… |
[26:04] | our boy and I told her that l’d gotten rid of it but I never did. | 我答应过她我会把枪处理掉的 但一直没去做 |
[26:07] | I mean, man, the last thing I ever expected was it’d be used in a murder. | 我可没想过 这枪会被牵扯进谋杀案里面 |
[26:10] | We’re going to keep your name on ice for a while. | 你暂时没事了 |
[26:12] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你的宝贵时间 |
[26:13] | Hey, thanks, right on. | 别这么说 我才谢谢你们 |
[26:15] | Oh, hey, bring up car 309! | 把309号车子调出来 |
[26:18] | Nobody kills anybody with their registered gun anymore. | 现在的时代没人会用 自己的注册枪支来杀人了 |
[26:20] | Isn’t that the truth. | 不是吗? |
[26:22] | Jim… | 吉姆… |
[26:23] | Hey. We got the whole place clocked. | 我们在这里部署好了 |
[26:25] | Keeping an eye on the Haynes couple. | 监视海恩斯这对夫妻 |
[26:27] | Sheriff doesn’t want them skipping town. | 治安长说不希望让他们逃窜 |
[26:30] | And neither do we. | 我们也不想 |
[26:31] | We have a strong suspicion Portia Richmond is dead. | 波西亚.里奇蒙德极有 可能已经被谋杀了 |
[26:55] | Did you see that? | 你们看到了吗? |
[26:56] | They’re on the grift. | 他们居然行窃 |
[26:58] | She took that fur from right under their noses. | 就在他们眼皮子底下 把那件皮草大衣拿走了 |
[27:06] | Hi. | 两位好 |
[27:07] | May we check your coats? | 可以把你的大衣 让我们检查一下吗? |
[27:13] | What are you, a couple of kleptos? | 你们俩到底是什么人? 夫妻大盗? |
[27:15] | I don’t follow. | 我不是很明白你在说什么 |
[27:16] | A $5,000 stole your wife stole? | 你太太偷了价值 5000美元的大衣啊 |
[27:19] | What, are you guys in business? | 你们来这里做”生意”? |
[27:21] | Amanda didn’t know she had taken it | 多亏了葛瑞森先生提醒 |
[27:23] | till Mr. Grissom here told her. | 要不然阿曼达还意识不到 自己无意中拿了这东西 |
[27:25] | Is that kind of like the guywho, uh | 你这样说… |
[27:27] | walks out of the auto mall with a Nissan Sentra in his pocket? | 岂不就像是进入车行然后 说把车子放进了口袋这样的大话 |
[27:29] | Why am I here? Why? | 为什么把我抓来这里? 为什么? |
[27:31] | GRlSSOM: Jim… | 吉姆… |
[27:33] | may l? | 让我来问吧 |
[27:35] | Mr. Haynes, we ran a sexual assault kit | 海恩斯先生 我们在雷茜身上… |
[27:39] | on Lacey Duvall. | 进行了性侵犯检测 |
[27:41] | We found semen. | 她体内有精子 |
[27:42] | Can you explain that? | 你能解释这点吗? |
[27:45] | Yeah. | 当然可以 |
[27:46] | Yeah, my wife’s not here. | 没错,既然我妻子不在 |
[27:48] | Time to convert lies into the truth. | 我也没有必要隐瞒 |
[27:50] | I had sex with Lacey before the party. | 晚会之前 我是和雷茜发生了关系 |
[27:53] | Would you mind giving us a DNA sample? | 可以让我们 取一下你的DNA样本吗? |
[27:56] | No. | 不可以 |
[27:59] | My relationship with Lacey was purely sexual. | 我和雷茜的 关系纯粹是性方面 |
[28:03] | It was good sex. Well… great sex. | 我们在性方面合作得非常好… 我们在这方面简直是天作之合 |
[28:05] | Whenever we could steal a moment, uh, we did. | 只要一有机会,我们便会做 |
[28:08] | Just like an addiction. | 简直像上了瘾一样 |
[28:11] | Well, in addition to exchanging bodily fluids, | 除了性方面… |
[28:15] | did you exchange gifts? | 你们可曾互相交换过礼物? |
[28:17] | Whatever do you mean? | 你具体指的是哪方面的礼物? |
[28:19] | Just answerthe question. | 回答问题就是! |
[28:21] | No. | 没有 |
[28:23] | No, I never gave her anything. | 我从来没有给过她什么 |
[28:24] | We found a music box in Lacey Duvall’s dressing area | 但我们在雷茜的 化妆台发现了个音乐盒 |
[28:28] | that belonged to Portia Richmond. | 那音乐盒原来 是属于波西亚的 |
[28:30] | Did you give it to her? | 是不是你给她的? |
[28:33] | Honestly… no. | 老实说…真的不是 |
[28:35] | Those music boxes belonged to Portia, not to me. | 那些音乐盒是波西亚的 又不是我的 |
[28:38] | But Lacey had been by the house and she did admire them. | 但是雷茜也进过那房子 她很欣赏那些音乐盒的 |
[28:43] | You saying that she lifted it? | 你的意思是她偷了? |
[28:45] | Human nature. | 这是人类的天性吗 |
[28:46] | We always covet what we can’t have. | 人总是会垂涎自己 所无法拥有的东西的 |
[28:55] | What did you covet from Portia Richmond? | 那你垂涎波西亚什么? |
[28:59] | ( door opens ) | |
[29:02] | Grissom? | 葛瑞森? |
[29:04] | Can I talk to you? | 能出来谈谈吗? |
[29:14] | Are you looking for work? | 你没事干吗? |
[29:17] | -I just… -The sign says, “Do not enter.” | -我只是… -这上面写着: “请勿打扰!”的 |
[29:19] | You can’t read anymore? You’re blind? What? | 你不识字吗?还是瞎了啊? 什么事啊? |
[29:21] | -Grissom, this is important. -This is important. | -葛瑞森,事情很重要 -我刚才的事也很重要 |
[29:23] | Sometimes in interrogations, Nick | 尼克 审讯有时只能有一个机会… |
[29:25] | you get one chance; one answer. | 去获得一个答案 |
[29:26] | And while I’m out here screwing around with you, | 而我现在跑了出来 跟你纠缠不清的时候 |
[29:28] | he’s in there thinking up an answer | 他也许就在里面想 好了应付的答案了 |
[29:29] | that he didn’t have before you walked in. | 而这答案假如不是你冲进来 他根本想不到! |
[29:31] | We matched the DNA taken from Lacey Duvall | 从雷茜身上取下的DNA… |
[29:34] | to a cold case in Texas ten years ago. | 与德克萨斯州 10年前一宗悬案相符 |
[29:37] | And? | 还有什么? |
[29:38] | The suspect’s name was Chad Matthews. | 那嫌犯的名字 是切德.马修斯 |
[29:43] | C.M. | 缩写就是C.M. |
[29:49] | Okay, I’m starting to forgive you. | 看来你还是 有值得原谅之处 |
[29:50] | Sara ran Patrick Haynes’ social. | 莎拉查询了帕特里克的 社会保险号码 |
[29:53] | The real Haynes is deceased. | 真正的海恩斯早就死了 |
[29:55] | So, Patrick Haynes is Chad Matthews | 这么说来 现在的帕特里克.海恩斯 就是切德.马修斯 |
[29:58] | and Chad Matthews is on the run. | 而切德.马修斯正在逃亡之中 |
[30:01] | And he just ran into us. | 现在他碰到了我们 |
[30:07] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[30:08] | Nice to have you back. | 欢迎回来 |
[30:10] | Do you have any idea | 你认为… |
[30:12] | what the hot topic of conversation is going to be | 等会我进去用早餐时… |
[30:14] | when I walk into that breakfast? | 热门话题会是什么? |
[30:16] | You’re announcing your candidacy for mayor? | 你打算宣布竞选市长? |
[30:19] | That’s cute. | 真好笑 |
[30:20] | Patrick Haynes is in custody. | 你们拘留了帕特里克 |
[30:22] | Does he have anything to do | 他和波西亚的失□… |
[30:23] | with Portia Richmond’s vanishing act? | 有什么关系吗? |
[30:25] | Haynes is in lockup awaiting extradition to Texas on an unrelated matter. | 他被关在居留所是 要等候引渡前往德克萨斯州 这和我们没什么关系 |
[30:29] | So in the meanwhile, we’re questioning him in connection | 但同时 我们正在向他录口供调查… |
[30:31] | with Portia Richmond’s disappearance. | 他和波西亚的 失□是否有关系? |
[30:33] | You know, I think you’re going to get my vote for mayor. | 看来我打算在 你竞选市长时投你一票了 |
[30:36] | What have we got on Richmond? | 我们对波西亚有什么发现? |
[30:38] | A canine. | 一颗犬齿 (英文canine同时有”狗”的含义) |
[30:39] | Her dog. | 找到她的狗? |
[30:39] | Her tooth. | 她的牙齿 |
[30:43] | What about the rest of her? | 那她其它部分呢? |
[30:44] | Still looking. | 还在寻找中 |
[30:45] | Well, look harder, ’cause if someone | 那就快找 如果有人向媒体… |
[30:46] | Ieaks it to the press that she’s dead | 曝光说波西亚死了的消息… |
[30:47] | and then she gets off a Lear Jet at McCarran with a tan | 而结果她却安然无恙 乘坐飞机回来的话… |
[30:50] | we’re both going to have egg on our face | 我们俩都吃不了兜着走 |
[30:52] | and I’m going to hold you responsible. | 你到时要给我负责 |
[30:54] | Portia Richmond got me elected, Grissom. | 波西亚的事 与我是否当选关系很大 |
[30:57] | I was at her party. | 我当时就在她的晚宴上 |
[30:58] | Do you see what this does to me? | 你清楚这对我有什么意义吗? |
[31:00] | Evidence is like fine wine, Brian. | 布莱恩 证据就像好酒 |
[31:02] | You can’t just open the bottle and drink it. | 一打开就牛饮是不行的 |
[31:05] | You got to let it breathe. | 你要让它”呼吸” 点新鲜空气先才行 |
[31:06] | Look, I’m going to lay this on the line right here and now. | 我现在就给你说清楚一点 |
[31:10] | You find me Portia Richmond | 要不然你就给我 找出波西亚来 |
[31:11] | or you find me a motive for her murder | 要不然你就把她 被谋杀的动机找出来 |
[31:13] | ’cause I’m in your kitchen till it’s solved. | 除非这案子破了 否则你别想我不看着你 |
[31:21] | Make yourself at home. | 当自己在家一样就好 |
[31:23] | Where you been? | 到哪去了? |
[31:24] | Proctologist. | 政治家聚会处 |
[31:25] | Sheriff getting your ass, huh? | 治安长又发飙了? |
[31:28] | Well, I just hit megabucks. | 我刚有大发现 |
[31:30] | Austin PD has five aliases for Chad Matthews. | 重案组发现 切德.马修斯有5个别名 |
[31:33] | Tom Sheridan, wanted in Beacham County. | 汤姆.谢里丹 被比彻姆郡通缉 |
[31:36] | Petty theft, check fraud. | 罪名偷盗,用支票诈骗 |
[31:37] | Warner Drysdale, wanted in Sacramento. | 华纳.迪斯代尔 被萨克拉门托市通缉 |
[31:40] | Grand larceny, car theft. | 犯有大偷窃罪 偷了一辆车 |
[31:42] | Guy took a car for a test drive… never brought it back. | 以试车为名 结果把车开走便一去不返 |
[31:45] | Jock Jasper– I’m not making these names up– | 佐克.杰斯帕… 在丹佛勒索一名富有寡妇 |
[31:48] | extorted money from a rich widow in Denver. | 还有几个名字我就不一一说了 |
[31:53] | -Busy boy. -Yeah, and organized, too. | -这家伙还真忙 -还非常有组织 |
[31:55] | The Denver PD sent me copies of his journal. | 丹佛重案组传了一份 他日记的复印件给我 |
[31:57] | Guy kept lists of rich women | 这家伙把全国各地的 有钱妇人的名单都记录了起来… |
[31:59] | all around the country. Logged in all their vitals. | 并且上面 还注明了她们的资料 |
[32:01] | Height, weight, how much money they have, you name it. | 身高,体重,身家 你能想到的资料都有 |
[32:05] | Guess who was on that list. | 猜猜名单上面有谁? |
[32:06] | Does her name begin with a “P”? | 名字是以”P”开头的吧? |
[32:08] | Well according to her credit card statements, | 根据波西亚的 信用卡状况显示… |
[32:10] | Portia Richmond hasn’t spent a dime | 自从她到了地中海之后… |
[32:12] | since she’s been in the Mediterranean. | 她一分钱未再花过 |
[32:14] | -She’s dead. -Oh, not necessarily. | -她死了 -那倒不一定 |
[32:16] | Maybe she’s been… swept off her feet. | 也许…她是走不了 |
[32:18] | Hmm. Yeah, some guys still like to foot the bill. | 是吗?还有人愿意负担那费用? |
[32:22] | Really? How would you know? | 是吗?你怎么知道? |
[32:23] | Hey, I only go Dutch | 除非女孩问错问题… |
[32:24] | if girls ask the wrong question. | 否则我才不会帮她付帐 |
[32:27] | And what question is that, Nick? | 那什么是错误问题? |
[32:28] | “What do you drive?” | “你开什么车?” |
[32:30] | -It’s an honest question. -No. No, it’s not. | -这问题倒老实 -不不,根本不老实 |
[32:32] | What it means is, “How much money do you make | 其中的含义是”你赚多少钱啊?” |
[32:34] | so you can take care of me.” | “能不能养得起我?” |
[32:36] | Well, not this girl. | 这个女孩肯定不是 |
[32:37] | Boys and girls, we’ve got ourselves a forgery. | 伙计们 有个伪造高手 |
[32:40] | Ooh. Either that or a dimpled ballot. | 噢,果然是高手 |
[32:44] | Well, his name is Shad. | 他叫谢德 |
[32:46] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[32:47] | Let’s connect the dots. | 我们把点连起来 |
[32:49] | -What does that mean? -Here, I’ll show you. | -什么意思? -我演示给你看 |
[32:51] | Catherine, you wear pierced earrings. May l? | 凯萨琳 你戴的耳环是穿耳的吧 可以借给我吗? |
[32:53] | All right, but… I’ve had them on for a week. | 可以,但是老实说… 我可是戴了一个星期的了 |
[32:57] | Can’t account for what’s on it. | 上面有什么可难说 |
[33:00] | Sign your name, please. | 请签个名 |
[33:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:02] | Now, nobody signs their signature | 其实任何人每次签的名… |
[33:04] | exactly the same way twice. | 都不可能完全相同 |
[33:06] | Not even you, chicken scratch. | 即使是你的 鸡肠小字也不可能 |
[33:08] | If they do, then one of them’s a forgery. | 如果两次签名真 是一摸一样的话 其中必有一签名是伪造的 |
[33:11] | Here’s where connecting the dots comes in. | 接下来你看 怎么把这些点连起来 |
[33:13] | We dot the lines… and curves… of the signature. | 我们顺着签名的笔划打点… |
[33:18] | WlLLOWS: Which leaves indentations on the blank page | 这就会在下面的 空白纸上面留下凹痕 |
[33:20] | and then you connect the dots, get rid of the evidence… | 然后你把这些点连起来 把证据稍加涂抹… |
[33:23] | but, obviously they didn’t. | 但很显然他们没去掉证据 |
[33:25] | Well, that’s scary. | 真可怕 |
[33:27] | All you need is one signature to break somebody. | 只需要一个签名 就可以把别人弄死了 |
[33:35] | You look terrible. | 你看起来很糟糕 |
[33:38] | I been spinning my wheels. | 没办法了 |
[33:40] | I’m never going to solve this case. | 我破不了这个案子 |
[33:42] | It was over before it began. | 这案子在开始前就结束了 |
[33:44] | That doesn’t sound like you. | 这不像你会说的话 |
[33:46] | I got a dead man in a glass elevator | 在玻璃门升降机的一个死人… |
[33:48] | with a bazillion prints and a.22 caliber bullet. | 里面有成千上万的指纹 还有普通的点二二子弹 |
[33:52] | It’s virtually untraceable. | 根本无法追查 |
[33:55] | He left the gun at the scene. You know what that means. | 他把枪留在了现场 你知道那是什么意思的 |
[33:57] | Hit man with a ghost. | 幽灵干的 |
[34:01] | But I got two things left, right? | 现在还有两样东西可以追查 对吧? |
[34:03] | Make that one thing. | 只有一样了 |
[34:05] | You got to be kidding me. | 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[34:06] | It gets worse. | 更糟糕 |
[34:07] | Got a print off your quarter. | 我们从硬币 上面取得了指纹 |
[34:08] | Ran it through AFlS. | 检验过之后 |
[34:09] | Came back your dead man. | 发现指纹是属于死者的 |
[34:22] | Pretty gruesome. | 太可恶了 |
[34:29] | Want to share? | 有什么东西就说出来吧 |
[34:33] | I was just thinking what old man Binion | 我只是在想老赌棍比尼恩… |
[34:36] | told Steve Wynn when he hit town. | 在现在的赌王斯蒂夫温准备 大展拳脚时对他说过了什么? |
[34:37] | Always give a gambler an excuse to gamble | 给赌徒一个赌下去的藉口… |
[34:40] | and he’ll thank you for it. | 他就会谢谢你 |
[34:43] | Was your guy a gambler? | 死者是赌徒吗? |
[34:45] | A bunch of cash receipts in his pocket. | 他的口袋里面 有一大堆现金收据 |
[34:49] | Markers all over town. | 整个市镇赌场的筹码都有 |
[34:52] | Once you get to that place | 你一旦进入了这个领域… |
[34:55] | there’s no getting out. | 你就再也出不来了 |
[35:00] | Who picked this place? | 这地方是谁选的? |
[35:01] | Me. I thought it would be nice. | 我啊 我认为这地方应该会不错的 |
[35:04] | Okay, you can pick up the tab. | 那你可以走了 |
[35:06] | Let’s keep talking about motive. | 我们继续讨论动机吧 |
[35:09] | Let’s. I don’t think a forged signature is a slam dunk for murder. | 对,我不认为伪造 签名会是谋杀的理由 |
[35:12] | Hey, did anyone tell Grissom where we were having lunch? | 有人告诉葛瑞森 我们在这里吃晚饭吗? |
[35:14] | Yeah, Dispatch left him a message. | 有,给他留了信息的 |
[35:16] | Maybe he thought it was the sheriff and blew it off. | 也许他以为是治安长 给他的留言听都不听就删了 |
[35:18] | Right. | 没错 |
[35:39] | Hey! You might want to take your face away from that. | 嘿,如果我是你 我不会把脸靠那里那么近的 |
[35:43] | Really? | 是吗? |
[35:44] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[35:50] | SlDLE: This Chilean sea bass | 这智利海鱼… |
[35:53] | is wonderful. | 真不错 |
[35:54] | So is this. | 我这也不错 |
[35:55] | Okay, you got your missing widow. | 好啦,我们现在的 被害人是个失□的寡妇 |
[35:57] | Her bloody tooth found in her own bedroom | 她的睡房现在 被两个混蛋所占着… |
[35:59] | which is currently occupied by two moes. | 而在其中又发现了 一颗她的带血的牙齿 |
[36:01] | “Moes.” I’m rubbing off on you. | “混蛋”?我来吃一点 |
[36:03] | No, you’re not, and stay out of my sea bass. | 不行,别碰我的鱼 |
[36:05] | Oh, that is good. | 真不错 |
[36:06] | One of our moes has six names that we know of including Chad Matthews. | 其中一名嫌犯有六个名字 包括了切德.马修斯一名 |
[36:09] | Right, right, and we’ve got a cuff link | 没错 还有一个钮扣上面简写着… |
[36:10] | with the initials C.M. found in the bottom of the pool | C.M.,而这钮扣 是在游泳池底找到的 |
[36:13] | along with a floating showgirl. | 上面还飘流着 一名歌女的死尸 |
[36:14] | Who was sleeping with six men | 这名歌女看似 跟六个男人发生过关系… |
[36:16] | rolled into one– Patrick Haynes. | 实际上这六个男人都是一人 —帕特里克.海恩斯 |
[36:18] | Hey. | 你好 |
[36:20] | Photos of your showgirl. | 这些是那歌女的照片 |
[36:33] | What did I miss? | 我漏了什么吗? |
[36:34] | It’s not what you missed… | 不是你漏了什么的问题… |
[36:36] | it’s what seems to be missing. | 而是好像这东西不见了 |
[36:41] | A fingernail? | 指甲? |
[36:42] | STOKES: Okay, Patrick Haynes. | 帕特里克.海恩斯 |
[36:45] | Or whoever. | 也许叫其他名字 |
[36:46] | Whoever. He commits a murder ten years ago. | 不管是谁 他十年前就犯了谋杀罪 |
[36:47] | Why give up your DNA so easily? | 但为什么那么 轻易放弃自己的DNA? |
[36:48] | Exactly. I mean, you know, you can change your name. | 没错,改名字容易 |
[36:51] | You can’t change your blueprint. | 但是要改档案就难了 |
[36:53] | Right on. | 没错,继续 |
[36:54] | SlDLE: Risk versus reward. | 一方面是冒险 一方面就能脱困 |
[36:54] | You sleep with someone, you kill ’em, the heat’s on. | 跟别人发生关系 杀了她们… |
[36:57] | You flee, or, you roll the dice and maybe you get your cookie. | 从此走上逃亡之路 火灾孤注一掷 也许得到的甜头还更大 |
[37:01] | What’s the cookie? | 甜头是什么呢? |
[37:03] | The cheese, brother. | 伙计 这正是骗子高明之处 |
[37:03] | Maybe that 1.6 mil they raised | 或许是那晚在慈善晚会上… |
[37:05] | at the charity event that night. | 他们募捐所得的1600万 |
[37:06] | The Hayneses controlled | 海恩斯夫妻已经控制 住了波西亚的银行帐户… |
[37:07] | Portia Richmond’s bank account, including the Burn Center account | 包括烧伤治疗中心的帐户 |
[37:09] | but they had to stick around for the checks to clear. | 但他们在支票 兑现之前只能待下去 |
[37:12] | -So why kill Lacey Duvall? -Excellent question. | -那为什么要杀雷茜? -这问题问得好 |
[37:16] | I don’t know, but if Lacey Duvall hadn’t been murdered | 我虽然不知道他 为什么杀雷茜,但如果她不死… |
[37:19] | Patrick Haynes reinvents himself | 帕特里克可能就得 重新再弄一个新身份… |
[37:20] | becomes another skippy in another state, $1.6 mil richer. | 逃到另一个州赚他那 1600万美元了,这可不容易 |
[37:23] | Wait, wait. Time out, now. | 等等,等等 讨论时间结束 |
[37:24] | I had half a Caesar and a coffee. | 我只吃了半个饼和一杯咖啡 |
[37:26] | How’s my end 20 bucks? | 我的20块怎么样呢? |
[37:27] | You want to go dutch, Nick? | 你想让别人帮你付帐 尼克? |
[37:28] | Excellent idea, Sara. You’re catching on. | 莎拉,这主意不错 你终于理解了 |
[37:31] | I’d love to. | 乐意效劳 |
[37:32] | Uh, Brass, cough it up. | 布瑞斯,剩下的你来了 |
[37:34] | Cover Nick’s, too. | 拜�把尼克的也给了吧 |
[37:35] | He had that tiramisu. | 他吃了那提拉米苏甜品 |
[37:36] | I hate going out to lunch with you CSls. | 跟你们鉴证科的人 吃饭真没意思 |
[37:40] | You notice everything. | 什么都注意到 |
[37:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:46] | Whatever happened to the fingernail | 关于凯萨琳在 犯罪现场发现的指甲… |
[37:48] | that Catherine found at the crime scene? | 有什么发现没有? |
[37:50] | Got the results right here. | 结果就在这里 |
[37:52] | First things first. Not a match to Patrick Haynes. | 首先得说明一点 这指甲和帕特里克的不符 |
[37:55] | I never figured a man for the fingernail, Greg. | 我从来没想过 男人会有这样的指甲 |
[37:57] | Okay, but here’s where you break out the can of creep repellent. | 但接下来恐怕就有点矛盾了 |
[38:00] | The fingernail and the semen | 指甲和精子… |
[38:02] | share half the DNA markers in common. | 有半数以上的DNA 标记是一样的 |
[38:03] | Possible first-degree relative? | 可能是嫡系亲属? |
[38:10] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[38:14] | Run this for me. | 测试一下这个 |
[38:19] | What is that, lip gloss? | 这是什么?润唇膏? |
[38:22] | You tell me. | 你来解答 |
[38:24] | BRASS: On behalf… | 我代表… |
[38:27] | of the state of Nevada | 内华达州… |
[38:29] | my apologies. | 首先向你道歉 |
[38:31] | You’ve been cleared of all charges. | 所有对你的起诉已经撤销 你是清白的 |
[38:32] | It took three of you to tell me that? | 要你们三个人 来告诉我这一点? |
[38:35] | But… | 但是… |
[38:35] | on behalf of the state of Texas | 我们要代 表德克萨斯州… |
[38:38] | you’re under arrest. | 把你逮捕 |
[38:39] | You’re being extradited | 你将会被引渡到当地… |
[38:40] | for the murder of Lana Grimshaw. | 接受谋杀 拉娜.格林索一案的起诉 |
[38:41] | I slept with her, but I didn’t kill her. | 我是有跟她发生关系 但我没有杀她 |
[38:43] | WlLLOWS: Huh. | 哈 |
[38:44] | Just like with Lacey Duvall. | 就跟你和雷茜一样? |
[38:46] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[38:48] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[38:56] | Now I see it. | 我现在明白了 |
[38:58] | What? | 什么? |
[38:59] | See what? | 你明白什么了? |
[39:00] | The family resemblance. | 家人的类同之处 |
[39:02] | Donnie and Marie. | 唐尼和玛丽 |
[39:05] | Brother and sister | 哥哥和妹妹 |
[39:07] | and I got the DNA to prove it. | 我能用DNA去证明这点 |
[39:11] | Let me tell you what else I can prove. | 我来告诉你 我还能证明什么吧 |
[39:13] | Your sister… | 你妹妹… |
[39:15] | killed Lacey Duvall. | 谋杀了雷茜 |
[39:20] | He told me he loves me. | 他说他爱我 |
[39:21] | No more faking love. | 这爱不再是假装出来的了 |
[39:23] | No more acts. | 不再是演戏了 |
[39:24] | Is that what he told you? | 他真的这么跟你说吗? |
[39:26] | That’s an act? | 还是只是你在演戏? |
[39:27] | It’s as real as it gets. | 绝对是真的 |
[39:28] | Patrick says you’re small time. | 帕特里克说 你在他心中没什么地位 |
[39:30] | You don’t have the stones to go big. | 永远在他心中成不了气候 |
[39:33] | You don’t know Patrick. | 你根本不了解帕特里克 |
[39:34] | You mean Chad? | 你是说切德吧? |
[39:36] | He gave me this. | 这是他给我的 |
[39:38] | You know what’s next. | 他下一步会怎么做 你应该知道的了 |
[39:40] | It’s my turn. | 现在应该到我的了 |
[39:45] | ( snap ) | |
[39:53] | You’re surprised? | 很惊讶吗? |
[39:55] | Look at your face. | 你自己看看自己 |
[39:57] | You never made a mistake | 在没遇到他之前… |
[39:59] | until you met her. | 你从来没犯过错 |
[40:00] | You killed Lacey | 就因为我告诉了 雷茜我们的事… |
[40:01] | because I told her about us? | 你就把她给杀了? |
[40:02] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[40:04] | We were partners. | 我们是伙伴 |
[40:06] | You can’t grift me, Chad. | 你不能骗我,切德 |
[40:09] | Uh… | 啊… |
[40:10] | Who wants to tell us about Portia Richmond? | 谁来说说波西亚的情况呢? |
[40:14] | She’s in Europe. | 她在欧洲 |
[40:16] | On a yacht, in Greece. | 在希腊的一艘游艇上 |
[40:19] | Oh, right. She’s incommunicado. | 是吗 她还不想别人打扰 |
[40:23] | Old Testament. | 《旧约全书》… |
[40:24] | The Book of Jonah. | 约拿书有言… |
[40:26] | “And now, the Lord arranged | “现在 主安排了一条大鱼…” |
[40:28] | for a great fish to swallow up Jonah.” | “去将约拿吞噬” |
[40:32] | You know what’s wrong with the piranha, though? | 你知道这些 食人鱼有什么问题吗? |
[40:34] | They’ve got high cholesterol. | 它们体内有很高的胆固醇 |
[40:37] | Cholesterol is found in humans, not fish. | 但胆固醇只在人身上有 鱼可没有 |
[40:39] | So how does a fish acquire human cholesterol? | 那么鱼怎么会有 这些胆固醇的呢? |
[40:47] | You want to fill in the blanks? | 你可以解答这问题吗? |
[40:51] | Hey, Portia. | 嘿,波西亚 |
[41:03] | You’re both under arrest for the murder of Portia Richmond. | 你们俩因为谋杀 波西亚.里奇蒙德而被逮捕了 |
[41:13] | These belong to Tyson Green. | 这些是泰森.格林的 |
[41:15] | ust came to let you know he won’t be paying up. | 我是来通知 你他还不了这些债的了 |
[41:18] | What’s he, dead? | 他怎么了?死了吗? |
[41:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:23] | ( women screaming ) | |
[41:27] | It’s machine 25 again. | 又是25号机 |
[41:28] | Been spitting silver all day. | 今天最旺就是那台机了 |
[41:30] | It’s a good day to gamble. | 今天真是 适合赌博的一天啊 |
[42:20] | WOMAN: Vegas, NFL football, a guy like you. | 拉斯维加斯 职业棒球赛,你这种人… |
[42:22] | Come on, you trying to tell me that you didn’t make a little pit stop? | 你敢跟我说 你没有在那停车? |
[42:26] | GRlSSOM: What you do on your time is nobody’s business. | 你私人 时间干什么谁也管不着 |
[42:30] | What you do on my time, is my business. | 但你在上班时间 干的事我就该管了 |
[42:33] | MAN: Warrick Brown had one of my guys sub for him in court | 华瑞克找了 我一名下属代替他出庭… |
[42:35] | but I have it on good authority that he was gambling. | 但我很确定他当时在赌博 |
[42:39] | WOMAN: Warrick has a problem. | 华瑞克有问题 |
[42:41] | Ignoring it isn’t going to make it go away. | 你对之放任不管 并不会使他的问题消失 |
[42:44] | BROWN: I won’t let you down again. | 我不会再让你失望 |
[42:58] | Captioning sponsored by CBS, | CBS提供字幕 |
[43:02] | CBS PRODUCTlONS | |
[43:06] | and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS | [-=影片结束,谢谢观赏=-] |