时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | BOY: Come on, Sky. | 快点,小天 |
[00:21] | Sky, come on. | 快点,小天 |
[00:25] | Go get it, Sky! | 快去叼回来! |
[00:26] | ( barking ) | |
[00:28] | Come on, Sky. | 快点,小天 |
[00:29] | MAN: Bring it back, Sky. | 快点,乖女孩 |
[00:31] | Bring it back, Sky. | 叼回来,小天 |
[00:33] | Good girl. | 好样的 |
[00:35] | That’s not Sky’s stick. | 这不是小天的棍子 |
[00:36] | What do you have here, Sky? | 这是你从哪儿弄来的 小天? |
[00:39] | Come here, girl. | 到这儿来 |
[00:41] | What’d you get, here? | 你叼来了什么? |
[00:42] | What is it, Dad? | 爸爸,这是什么? |
[00:43] | Nothing… it’s just… uh, just an old bone | 没什么…只是根… 骨头而已 |
[00:47] | probably from a dead animal or something. | 可能是动物之类的尸骨 |
[01:06] | It’s a tibia… or most of a tibia. | 是根胫骨 或者说是胫骨的大部分 |
[01:10] | How long you think it’s been out here? | 你认为这骨头在这儿有多久了? |
[01:12] | Well, long enough for the animals to pick it clean. | 这时间 足够让动物把它舔干净了 |
[01:14] | And long enough for the elements | 这时间还足够把… |
[01:15] | to have washed away any evidence. | 所有的证据都被洗刷掉 |
[01:18] | Evidence of what? | 什么证据? |
[01:19] | Well, it is a leg bone and my guess is | 由这根腿骨我得出的猜想就是 |
[01:22] | that it didn’t walk out here by itself. | 它不会是自己走到这儿来的 |
[01:24] | Well, it could have been a hiker who got lost. | 这或许是某位迷失的 徒步旅行者的 |
[01:27] | It’s interesting to me | 让我感兴趣的是 |
[01:28] | how you always expect the worst. | 你老是会 从最坏的角度来猜测 |
[01:30] | You see, that way, I’m never disappointed. | 这种猜测我 可是从来没有失算过 |
[01:32] | And then sometimes I’m nicely surprised. | 而且结果往往超乎我的想像 |
[01:34] | So, can we call it a crime scene? | 现在,我们可以称 这里为犯罪现场了吗? |
[01:35] | Potential crime scene. | 是潜在的犯罪现场 |
[01:36] | Did you know that there’s 206 bones in the body? | 你知道人体骨架 一共由206块骨头组成吗? |
[01:39] | Yes, Professor, l, too, took Osteology. | 是的,教授 我也修过骨骼学 |
[01:42] | Well, 205 more bones and we have a complete skeleton. | 再找到另外205块骨头的话 就会拼成一副完整的骨架 |
[01:46] | If we find the rest, then we can determine | 要是能找到其余的骨头 那时我们就可以判断 |
[01:48] | whether or not it was a murder. | 这是否是一宗谋杀案 |
[01:50] | Well, I feel it in every one of my 206 bones | 我觉得206块骨头中任何的一块 都可以断定 |
[01:53] | that this was a murder. | 这是一宗谋杀案 主演:威廉.彼得森 |
[02:03] | “Who… are you? | “你…是谁?” |
[02:06] | “Who, who, who, who? | “是谁?是谁?” |
[02:09] | “Who… are you? | “你…是谁?” |
[02:11] | “Who, who, who, who? | “是谁?是谁?” |
[02:13] | “l really wanna know | “我真的想知道…” |
[02:15] | “Who… are you? | “你…是谁?” |
[02:17] | “Oh-oh-oh who… | “是谁…” |
[02:19] | “Come on, tell me who are you, you, you | “快告诉我你是谁…” |
[02:22] | Oh, you!” | “是谁!” 制片:安东尼.佐伊克 |
[02:27] | Okay, Catherine and I are on the Mount Charleston case. | 好了,查尔斯顿山上的 那件案子由我和凯萨琳去查 |
[02:29] | Nick, we could use your help on that. – Outstanding. | -尼克,这个就由你来搞定了 -好的 |
[02:31] | So I just talked with the academy. We’re getting an entire class | 我刚跟军校联系过 会有一个班的军校学生 |
[02:34] | of cadets meeting us there. | 到那里去协助我们 |
[02:35] | All you guys got to go on is a bone? – Mm-hmm. | 你叫那些人去 就为了一块骨头? |
[02:37] | GRlSSOM: The tibia. Where there’s one there’s usually another. | 那根胫骨.通常会在它的 附近再找到另一根的 |
[02:40] | So, we’ll do a grid search and we really could | 我们要进行地毯式搜寻的话 就得找… |
[02:41] | use your friend, Teri Miller. | 你的朋友特莉.米勒帮忙了 |
[02:43] | I don’t think that’s necessary. | 我觉得这没什么必要 |
[02:45] | Well, why not? | 为什么? |
[02:46] | She’s a forensic anthropologist specializes in bones and, hello… | 她可是个专攻骨骼学的人类学家 现在… |
[02:49] | all we’ve got is a bone. | 我们只找到了一根骨头而已 |
[02:50] | I know what she specializes in. | 我知道她擅长这个 |
[02:52] | If we hit a wall, I’ll call her. | 实在回天乏术的话 我自然会找她 |
[02:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:57] | Sara, Warrick– | 莎拉,华瑞克… |
[02:58] | dead body in the Lucky Seven Motel. | 在”幸运七星 “旅店发现一具尸体 |
[03:00] | Is that the place with that weird pool? | 就是那个有着怪异泳池的地方? |
[03:04] | “Maid found dead male body in a hotel room.” | “女服务员在旅店的房间 里发现了一具男性尸体” |
[03:08] | Any chance it’s old age? | 他是不是年纪很大了? |
[03:10] | Guy’s 23. No. | 不,那人才23岁 |
[03:13] | Sounds like a live one. | 好像是个冤大头 |
[03:16] | Let’s go. | 我们出发吧 |
[03:30] | Stop! | 停下! |
[03:39] | Looks like a piece of skull bone. | 好像是块头骨 |
[03:48] | -What are you doing? -Bones are porous. | -你在干什么? -骨头结构多孔而易渗水 |
[03:51] | They stick to the tongue. | 它们会粘付在舌头上 |
[03:53] | This doesn’t stick. | 这块却没有这样 |
[03:55] | It’s a piece of rock. | 只是块岩石而已 |
[03:57] | I-I hope you had your Hepatitis-B shot. | 希望你有做过肝部B超 |
[04:01] | Did you? | 有吗? |
[04:17] | It could be a piece of wrist bone. | 这或许是块腕骨 |
[04:19] | Well, do you want to suck it? | 你还想舔舔看… |
[04:21] | To be sure? | 来确定一下吗? |
[04:24] | Flag man! | 标记员! |
[04:40] | Flag! | 旗子! |
[04:52] | Flag! | 旗子! |
[05:17] | So… you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你猜一下我现在在想什么? |
[05:21] | How amazing the universe is. | 宇宙真是无比惊奇 |
[05:24] | Everything made from the same carbon. | 世界万物都是 由碳元素组成的 |
[05:26] | Stars to trees, trucks to human bones. | 从星星到树木 由卡车到人类的骨头 |
[05:30] | Mmm… no. | 不 |
[05:31] | I-I was thinking that we have about 100 bone fragments. | 我在想我们已经找到 大约100块骨头碎片了 |
[05:33] | We could lD this body before the end of the shift. | 这样就可以在换班之前 把尸体的身份鉴别出来了 |
[05:37] | Hmm. | |
[05:39] | Stars and trucks? | 星星和卡车? |
[05:44] | ( garbled radio transmission ) | |
[05:59] | Only in Vegas. | 维加斯的特色 |
[06:01] | BROWN: Looks like somebody had a par-tay. | 这里好像举行过派对 |
[06:04] | Here’s the wallet. | 这个是钱包 |
[06:05] | Couple 20s inside. | 里面有张20来岁的夫妇照片 |
[06:07] | “Darren Pyne.” | “戴伦.派恩” |
[06:10] | Dead at 23. | 死时年方23岁 |
[06:11] | SlDLE: Sign of struggle. | 有挣扎过的痕迹 |
[06:12] | I’ll dust for prints. | 我先取证一下指纹 |
[06:13] | BROWN: Looks like he was whacked over the head with this lamp. | 他的头部好像 是吃了这台灯一家伙 |
[06:16] | SlDLE: Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:17] | One hit orthere’d be blood. | 这样一击就足以流血 |
[06:20] | BROWN: Unless each hit | 除非是每一击 |
[06:21] | was to a different part on his dome. | 都打在头部的不同部位 |
[06:24] | Who’s the room registered to? | 这间房签的是谁的名? |
[06:25] | Well, you know, that would be Celine Dion. | 上面好像写的是席琳.迪翁 |
[06:29] | But, uh, the bill was charged to the credit card | 但,帐单是用信用卡结的 |
[06:33] | of a Lynn Henry, Eau Claire, Wisconsin. | 叫做琳.亨利 住在威斯康星的奥克莱尔 |
[06:38] | O’Riley, you think… | 莱利,你有没有… |
[06:39] | Right. Find out the last place | 好的 查出她最后一次用信用卡 |
[06:40] | she used her credit card. | 是在什么地方 |
[06:58] | WOMAN: I love those shoes. | 我就喜欢那些鞋 |
[07:00] | You can wear them again. | 你还可以再穿的 |
[07:01] | And we have to get your veil. | 那面纱怎么办? |
[07:02] | We have to get your veil. | 我们还得给你找个面纱 |
[07:04] | Lynn Henry? | 是琳.亨利吗? |
[07:07] | -You know my name. -What’s yours? | -你知道我的名字 -你们是谁? |
[07:08] | I’m Warrick Brown, and this is Sara Sidle. | 我是华瑞克.布朗 这位是莎拉.斯道尔 |
[07:11] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:11] | We’re with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 我们是 拉斯维加斯犯罪调查科的 |
[07:13] | Crime lab? | 犯罪调查科? |
[07:14] | About what? | 调查什么? |
[07:15] | Darren Pyne was found dead in your motel room | 戴伦.派恩被发现 死在你在”幸运七星” |
[07:18] | at the Lucky Seven. | 租下的房间里 |
[07:19] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[07:22] | Oh, my God. | 噢,天啊 |
[07:23] | Yes, l-I do know him. | 是的,我认识他 |
[07:26] | Sort of. | 不大熟 |
[07:27] | Sort of? | 不大熟? |
[07:28] | Uh, we, we gave Meg | 昨晚我们 |
[07:30] | a bachelorette party last night. | 给梅格举行未婚派对 |
[07:32] | We hired a male dancer. | 就雇来了一个舞男 |
[07:33] | I didn’t want my fianc Á to know because he’s staying here. | 我不想让未婚夫知道这件事 |
[07:37] | So we rented a room in a sort of out-of-the-way place. | 因此我们就在比较 偏僻的地方租了一间房 |
[07:39] | So, Darren was the dancer? | 那么,戴伦是个舞男? |
[07:40] | Yeah, h-he arrived around… 10:00? | 是的,他大概是… 晚上十点来的 |
[07:45] | ( all laughing ) | |
[07:48] | Oh, my God! | 噢,天啊! |
[07:51] | Whoo! | |
[07:52] | If Steve could see me now. | 要是史蒂夫 看见我这样的话 |
[07:53] | No husbands tonight, ladies. | 今晚不要谈论丈夫 女士们 |
[07:55] | Or fianc Ás. | 或是未婚夫 |
[08:06] | So, we left at 3:00, he was totally fine. | 我们三点就走了 他那时还好好的 |
[08:07] | He was danced out, but definitely alive. | 他虽然跳累了 但当时绝对是好好的 |
[08:12] | He didn’t leave when you did? | 你们走的时候他还没走吗? |
[08:13] | No… uh, he asked if he could stay and the room was | 是的… 这间房已经结过帐了 所以他就问… |
[08:16] | already paid for, so I didn’t see a problem. | 能不能呆在那里 我当时也没想这有什么不妥 |
[08:19] | Lynn, how did you get those bruises on your wrists? | 琳,你手腕上的 那些淤痕是怎么来的? |
[08:23] | Oh, my God! | 噢,天啊! |
[08:26] | I-I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[08:28] | I-I was totally tipsy last night. | 昨晚我是真的完全醉了 |
[08:29] | I mean, falling all over everything. | 我是说我是 一路跌撞着回去的 |
[08:32] | All right. We’ll probably have more questions | 好了 在验尸官解剖过他的尸体后 |
[08:34] | after the coroner completes his autopsy. | 我们或许还会有更多的问题 |
[08:36] | If we need to talk to you, can we reach you here? | 要是得请你谈话的话 你能来我们这里吗? |
[08:40] | Yes. | 好的 |
[08:41] | My wedding is tomorrow. | 我的婚礼就在明天 |
[08:43] | Whatever we can do to help. | 我们会尽力帮忙的 |
[08:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:46] | Our card. | 这是我们的名片 死者是位女性 |
[09:24] | Ankle bone? | 根据踝骨吗? |
[09:26] | Medial malleolous? | 是向中央延伸? |
[09:27] | Goes on the bottom of the tibia? | 一直到胫骨的末端? |
[09:29] | That is correct… according to this book. | 根据这本书所说… 绝对没错 |
[09:33] | I’ll take toe bones for 200, Alex. | 亚力克 要找到趾骨后才能凑够100块 |
[09:49] | “All the king’s horses and all the king’s men | “即使是上帝及其众神显灵” |
[09:51] | couldn’t put Humpty Dumpty back together again.” | “也不可能把 这些重新拼凑到一块” |
[09:55] | Hmm. Have we hit a wall yet? | 现在算是回天乏术了吗? |
[09:58] | No. This was a man, judging by the pelvic bone. | 还没,根据骨盆骨骼判断 死者是位男性 |
[10:20] | Hey, Nicky? | 尼克? |
[10:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:23] | Let’s post this on the Dental Society database– | 把这个送到” 牙齿鉴证资料科”去 |
[10:25] | see if anyone responds. | 看看有什么发现 |
[10:34] | GRlSSOM: Five times the length of the humerus | 根据肱骨与身高五比一的比例 |
[10:37] | means this guy was… | 可断定死者有… |
[10:39] | six feet tall. | 六英尺身高 |
[10:41] | But we don’t know his race and we don’t know | 但我们还不知道 他的种族以及… |
[10:43] | whether he was right- or left-handed, yet. | 他习惯用左手还是右手 |
[10:45] | Well, he was old– there’s some calcification | 他的年纪很大了… 软肋骨已经出现了 |
[10:47] | on the rib cartilage. | 钙化现象 |
[10:50] | 60, 70 years old, maybe. | 或许有60到70岁了 |
[10:52] | Hmm. | |
[10:58] | Are the bones whispering to you? | 它们在跟你倾诉吗? |
[11:07] | Look at these jagged marks on the bone. | 这骨头上有凹痕 |
[11:12] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[11:16] | This guy was chopped up. | 死者是被分尸的 |
[11:19] | That’s murder. | 这肯定是谋杀 |
[11:20] | Well, not necessarily. | 这不尽然 |
[11:22] | Could have happened postmortem. | 这也可能是死后才留下的 |
[11:24] | You know, one of those tractors up in the hills | 有可能是山上的那些拖拉机 |
[11:26] | or a mulching machine, maybe. | 也或许是压路机 |
[11:27] | A mulching machine? | 压路机? |
[11:28] | How long do you plan on ignoring the obvious? | 你要多久才肯 接受这一明显事实呢? |
[11:30] | A 70-year-old man found in the mountains | 一位70多岁老人的 尸骸在山上被发现 |
[11:32] | with clear evidence he was chopped to pieces. | 一切证据都清楚 表示他是被分尸的 |
[11:34] | That’s a… homicide. | 这是一宗…谋杀案 |
[11:37] | WOMAN: Well, you should check | 你们应该看… |
[11:38] | for hemorrhagic tissue at the bone’s tool marks… | 骨头的凹痕上有无血组织 |
[11:41] | to be certain. | 来证实一下 |
[11:42] | Teri. | 特莉 |
[11:44] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:44] | Thanks for coming, Teri. | 很感谢你能来,特莉 |
[11:46] | I told you I was… calling Teri… didn’t l? | 刚才有跟你说过… 我给特莉打电话这件事吗? |
[11:50] | Anyway, what were you saying about | 刚才你提到的血组织 |
[11:53] | hemorrhagic tissue? | 到底是什么? |
[11:53] | It’s blood in the soft tissue. | 就是软组织中的血迹 |
[11:55] | If you find it, it means | 要是你找到的话 |
[11:56] | the guy was alive when he was cut up. | 就证明死者是生前被砍断的 |
[11:58] | Hmm. Well, maybe you two don’t need me, after all. | 看来你们这里是用不着我了 |
[12:01] | I would never turn away a scientist of your talent. | 我是决不会把你这样 有才华的科学家绝之门外的 |
[12:05] | Uh, could I have a word with you outside, please? | 你能出来一下跟我说件事吗? |
[12:12] | You bring in a specialist without my approval? | 没经过我的同意 你却擅自请来了专家 |
[12:15] | And you don’t bring in one possibly compromise | 你是害怕你们俩的 关系会给案子的 |
[12:17] | the case, because you two had a relationship? | 解决带来不必要的负面影响吗? |
[12:20] | Relationship? | 关系? |
[12:21] | I hardly know that woman. | 我几乎不认识她 |
[12:22] | Oh… so I guess that dopey look in your eye | 但自从她来了以后 你就开始变得… |
[12:24] | when she’s around is just that. | 六神无主了 |
[12:26] | Here’s the deal– we’re using Cliff Notes | 现在的情况是… 我们正在想办法 |
[12:27] | to put that skeleton back together in there. | 来把这些骨头重新拼凑上去 |
[12:29] | Teri is availing her services. | 特莉只是在尽 自己的职责而已 |
[12:30] | You said she’s the best, but hey, if you want | 你说过她可是最棒的 但要是你想叫我… |
[12:33] | me to send her away… | 让她立刻走人的话… |
[12:34] | Just… | 你能否… |
[12:35] | check with me about stuff like this, will you? | 和我就事论事,好吗? |
[12:40] | Right. | 好的 |
[12:48] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[12:51] | So, how’d we do? | 我们干得怎么样? |
[12:52] | Not bad. | 还不坏 |
[12:57] | Scaphoid… cuneiform. | 舟骨…楔形骨 |
[13:00] | However, this is a wrist bone | 但这块是手腕上的 |
[13:03] | and this… | 而这块… |
[13:05] | is a foot bone. | 是脚骨上的 |
[13:11] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你能到这儿来 |
[13:17] | It looks like someone in the Dental Society database | 看来”牙齿鉴证资料科” 的人已经收到 |
[13:21] | saw your posting. | 你寄来的东西了 |
[13:22] | Really? | 真的? |
[13:23] | Sid Tucker. | 斯德.塔克 |
[13:24] | No way. A local dentist? | 怎么可能 一个本地的牙医? |
[13:27] | He has records that go back 30 years. | 他有过去三十多年的数据资料 |
[13:29] | Move over. | 让我来 |
[13:33] | “Hairline fissure | “犬齿中的…” |
[13:36] | of the mandibular canine.” | “细微裂沟” |
[13:37] | Oh, God, why didn’t I learn Latin? | 天啊 为何我当初没有学习拉丁语? |
[13:40] | It’s lower level | 中间的牙 |
[13:42] | third from the middle. | 从第三颗开始变高 |
[13:45] | Better memory than you. | 记得比你清楚而已 |
[13:47] | And… | 还有… |
[13:49] | our first character match. | 这里的第一个特性是吻合的 |
[13:53] | “Overlapping left incisors.” | “左边有两颗重叠的门牙” |
[13:54] | That’s the front teeth, right? | 这就是那颗门牙,对吗? |
[13:57] | Two for two. | 两者吻合 |
[14:02] | “Gold fillings.” | “黄金填充物” |
[14:03] | Well, I know that. | 我知道是什么 |
[14:04] | He’s got gold fillings | 他把黄金填充物 |
[14:05] | in adjoining right molars and interspersed in left molars. | 用在了左右 两边相邻的臼齿上了 |
[14:09] | Tell me this is all we need. | 这就是我们得出的结果 |
[14:11] | Nolan Ryan pitches another perfect game. | 诺兰.莱恩又有上乘表现了 |
[14:14] | And the winner is… | 这回的赢家是… |
[14:18] | STOKES: Mel Bennett. | 梅尔.班尼特 |
[14:19] | 326 Franklin Street. Date of birth: September 6, 1931. | 住在326号富兰克林大街 出生日期是1931年9月6号 |
[14:24] | He was 70. | 他已经70岁了 |
[14:26] | An electric saw? You sure? | 是电锯?你确定吗? |
[14:28] | Grooves from a handsaw would be straight, parallel. | 手锯的凹痕 是笔直而且平行的 |
[14:31] | Now look at the grooves | 你来看看 |
[14:32] | along the medial condyle of the femur. | 这根腿骨上的那些凹痕 |
[14:35] | They’re coarse. See? | 它们很粗糙,对吗? |
[14:37] | A reciprocating electric saw | 死者是被往复式电锯 |
[14:39] | was used on this person. | 切断的 |
[14:41] | WlLLOWS: Excuse me, um, the person’s name | 打扰一下,死者的名字叫 |
[14:43] | is Mel Bennett. | 梅尔.班尼特 |
[14:44] | We just confirmed it. | 这是我们刚刚确认的 |
[14:45] | We’re going to meet Brass at the widow’s house. | 我们要和 布瑞斯去那位寡妇的家 |
[14:47] | I got to go. Thank you. | 我得走了,谢谢你 |
[14:48] | Nick, would you stay here and work with Teri | 尼克 你能留在这儿和特莉一起 |
[14:50] | on this soft tissue stuff? | 检查这些软组织吗? |
[14:51] | She’ll explain it to you. | 她会解释给你听的 |
[14:53] | Sure. | 好的 |
[14:54] | ROBBlNS: Our male dancer. | 这位舞男 |
[14:55] | Multiple blows to the head? | 头部遭受多重打击? |
[14:57] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[14:58] | And one of those blows did enough damage | 其中有一击足以造成 |
[15:00] | to cause cranial bleeding. | 头部流血不止 |
[15:01] | Any of your ladies mention | 那几个女人有提到 |
[15:03] | having sex with this victim? | 曾与他发生过性关系吗? |
[15:05] | No. Just lap dances, nothing more. | 没有 只是抱在一块儿跳舞 除此之外没别的 |
[15:07] | I think the dance might have been a bit more intimate. | 我认为这位舞男 不只做了那么点事 |
[15:11] | Penile swab’s back from the lab. | 这是从化验室 那送过来的阴茎化验单 |
[15:14] | Vaginal cells. | 里面含有阴道细胞 |
[15:15] | Looks like fried eggs. | 看起来就像煎鸡蛋一样 |
[15:17] | That’s because the cells are fresh. | 那是因为这些细胞都还活着 |
[15:19] | Darren had sex just before he died. | 戴伦在死之前 曾与人发生过性关系 |
[15:21] | What’s the estimated time of death? | 那死亡的时间 大概是什么时候? |
[15:25] | Midnight. | 午夜 |
[15:27] | What?! | 什么? |
[15:28] | These ladies said he was alive when they left him at 3:00 a.m. | 那几个女孩说她们 三点钟走的时候他还活着的 |
[15:31] | Someone’s lying. | 有人在撒谎 |
[15:35] | I don’t mean to be snippy | 我不是有意刁难 |
[15:37] | but we’re already late for my rehearsal dinner. | 我们就要错过了 我的婚宴彩排了 |
[15:38] | Dinner’s going to have to wait. | 婚宴的事可以延迟 |
[15:40] | We have forensic proof that Darren Powell | 我们的法医证据 表明戴伦.鲍威尔 |
[15:41] | had sex with a woman just before he died. | 在死之前曾与人发生过性关系 |
[15:44] | And as far as we can tell you were the last three women with him. | 你们是在他死之前 最后和他在一起的 |
[15:47] | So, who’s lying? | 那么,谁在撒谎呢? |
[16:01] | I have two small children and a husband. | 我有丈夫还有两个孩子 |
[16:05] | I can’t be involved in this. | 我不能牵扯到这件事里面去 |
[16:06] | ( whispering ): Joyce… shut up. | 乔伊丝…闭嘴 |
[16:10] | About what? | 怎么了? |
[16:12] | Lynn, does this have anything to do | 琳,这和你手腕上的淤伤 |
[16:14] | with the bruises on your wrists? | 有什么关系吗? |
[16:17] | BROWN: Hey, tell us | 要么跟我们说 |
[16:19] | ortell the D.A. | 要么到警察局去说 |
[16:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:30] | After the bachelorette party, we left. | 在举行完未婚女子的派对后 我们几个就走了 |
[16:32] | I forgot my purse, so I ran back in to get it. | 但我把钱包落下了 于是就回头去拿 |
[16:43] | Let go of me. Let go! | 放开我,放手! |
[16:45] | No! | 不! |
[16:46] | Get off! Oh, no. | 走开!噢,不要 |
[16:48] | I told him no, but he just wouldn’t take no for an answer. | 我警告他不要 但他全当作耳边风 |
[16:53] | So he raped you. | 他就这样强奸了你 |
[16:54] | That’s how I got the bruises on my wrists. | 在就是我 手腕上有淤伤的原因 |
[16:56] | I didn’t even tell them until we got back to the hotel. | 直到回到酒店之后 我才告诉她们俩 |
[17:00] | Was Darren alive when you left? | 你离开的时候戴伦还活着吗? |
[17:02] | Very… unfortunately. | 很不幸 |
[17:05] | WHEELER: So… | 那么… |
[17:06] | can we go now? | 我们可以走了吗? |
[17:08] | My fianc Áe is already asking questions. | 我的未婚夫已经开始发言了 |
[17:10] | Yeah, you can go, but Lynn, uh… | 好的 你们可以走了,但琳… |
[17:13] | a car’s going to take you | 会有一辆车送你到医院 |
[17:14] | to the hospital for an exam. | 做一次检查的 |
[17:16] | An exam for what? | 检查什么? |
[17:18] | It’s just standard procedure for sexual assault. | 只是一些有关性侵犯的 标准程序而已 |
[17:25] | ( doorbell rings ) | |
[17:28] | -Yes? -I’m Detective Jim Brass– | -怎么了? -我是警官吉姆.布瑞斯 |
[17:30] | Las Vegas Police Department. | 是拉斯维加斯警察局的 |
[17:32] | Are you Mrs. Bennett? | 你是班尼特太太吗? |
[17:34] | Oh, yes. Is this about my car plates? | 是的 是有关我车子钢板的事吗? |
[17:37] | I have them. | 我已经买回来了 |
[17:38] | I just haven’t had time to put them on the car. | 我只是没时间装到车子上 |
[17:40] | Actually, Mrs. Bennett | 其实,班尼特太太 |
[17:41] | we’re here about your husband, Mel. | 我们是为了 你丈夫梅尔的事来的 |
[17:44] | Oh, well, Mel isn’t here right now. | 好的,可是梅尔现在不在这儿 |
[17:48] | Well, do you know where he is? | 你知道他去哪里了吗? |
[17:51] | Yes, he’s at the store. | 是的,他到商店去了 |
[17:54] | Is there a problem? | 出什么事了吗? |
[17:58] | ( garbled radio transmission ) | |
[18:02] | Mrs. Bennett, we’re going to ask you a few questions | 班尼特太太 到了警局我们有几个问题 |
[18:05] | down at the station. | 想要问你 |
[18:06] | But I haven’t done anything. | 但我什么都没有做 |
[18:07] | ( crying ) | |
[18:09] | GRlSSOM: She looks… distraught. | 她有点…六神无主 |
[18:10] | Well, is that because she just found out he’s dead or… | 不知是因为她猜出 丈夫已经丝死了还是… |
[18:14] | because she got caught? | 因为她被逮捕了? |
[18:16] | ( car door closes ) | |
[18:18] | Interesting how people catalog their lives. | 人们把生活都记录 下来是件很有趣的事 |
[18:23] | 50 years of marriage on the wall. | 墙上的这些是五十年婚姻的见证 |
[18:26] | BRASS: Yeah, that’s a lot of years. | 没错 这时间确实很长了 |
[18:29] | Maybe a few too many for the missus. | 有些人可能都换了几任太太了 |
[18:32] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我也搞不懂 |
[18:33] | These two | 这两口子 |
[18:35] | were good with each other. | 都很相亲相爱 |
[18:38] | ( sighs ) | |
[18:39] | It takes a bad marriage to recognize a good one. | 一次糟糕的婚姻使人 更加期待一个美好的婚姻 |
[18:53] | Well, not even an aspirin. | 连阿司匹林都没有 |
[19:01] | Look at this. This bathtub hasn’t been used lately. | 看这个 这浴缸好像最近都没有用过了 |
[19:07] | Well, maybe she only uses her other bathroom. | 或许她只用另一只浴缸 |
[19:17] | Tub’s the most obvious place to cut up a body | 显而易见这浴缸 是用来切割尸体的 |
[19:20] | but I don’t see anything down there. | 但我看不清里面有什么 |
[19:23] | Try phenolphthalein? | 要试试酚□实验吗? |
[19:24] | Give me a swab. | 给我根棉签 |
[19:50] | Hmm… | |
[19:56] | How’d you guys do? | 你们这儿怎么样了? |
[19:58] | We found blood in the drain. | 我们在下水道 那里发现有血迹 |
[20:00] | You find anything? | 你有什么发现吗? |
[20:01] | Just the murder weapon. | 只找到了凶器而已 |
[20:05] | Cleaned, in the widow’s garage. | 在那寡妇的车库里找到的 上面很干净 |
[20:08] | ( drill whirs ) | |
[20:14] | Bone of a pig. | 猪的骨头 |
[20:16] | They are the most like humans, as you know. | 大家都知道 它与人类的骨头最相似 |
[20:24] | This saw matches the one Brass found in Mrs. Bennett’s garage? | 这把锯和布瑞斯在班尼特车库 里找到的那把完全一样? |
[20:28] | Exact model. | 完全一样 |
[20:31] | No doubt about it. | 现在毫无疑问了 |
[20:32] | The marks on this bone are consistent with the marks | 这些痕迹与 梅尔.班尼特骨头上的痕迹 |
[20:36] | on Mel Bennett’s bones. | 是一致的 |
[20:38] | Exact same electric saw, same blade. | 一样的电锯 一样的锯片 |
[20:40] | GRlSSOM: Can you tell us anything | 能跟我们说说 |
[20:42] | about the operator? | 那个操作者吗? |
[20:43] | You mean, Mrs. Bennett? | 你是指班尼特太太? |
[20:46] | Oh, right. | 好的 |
[20:47] | ( whispering ): Reserve judgment. | 不要枉下定论 |
[20:48] | How someone operates a saw is as telling as how someone operates a pen. | 一个人操作一把 锯子就如同执笔一样 |
[20:53] | Now look at the femur. | 看看这块腿骨 |
[20:54] | The skipping marks of a saw over the bone | 从这骨头上面 那些纷乱的痕迹来看 |
[20:56] | tell us whoever used the saw was unfamiliar with its use. | 就可以判断出使用 这把锯的人并不熟练 |
[21:03] | An amateur, if you will. | 你也可以称其为业余人士 |
[21:05] | Someone with a weakened nature, compromised musculature. | 一个人的柔弱 从肌肉组织就能看出来 |
[21:17] | What do you mean, “lt doesn’t add up?” | “不止这一个”你是指什么? |
[21:19] | SlDLE: Well, we’re assuming that a couple of lamp hits | 我们已经假设是有两盏台灯 |
[21:21] | to the head killed Darren, right? | 向戴伦的头上砸去,对吗? |
[21:23] | For now, yeah. | 现在是这样的 |
[21:24] | You read the Coroner’s final report. | 你也看过验尸官的报告了 |
[21:25] | There’s no traces of that lamp on his head at points of impact. | 他的头部没有任何 被台灯击中过的痕迹 |
[21:28] | Yeah, but maybe the materials didn’t adhere. | 是的,但或许是因为 没有证物依附在上面 |
[21:30] | Doesn’t mean he wasn’t hit in the head with the lamp. | 这并不表示 他不是被台灯击中的 |
[21:35] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[21:37] | I don’t know yet. | 我也不知道 |
[21:38] | I’ll let you know when I find it. | 找到了我会告诉你的 |
[21:40] | Well, if you don’t know, I can’t help you. | 要是你不知道 那我也帮不了你 |
[21:47] | ( sighs ) | |
[21:48] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[21:52] | What? What do you got? | 什么?你找到什么了? |
[21:54] | Some something. | 一些东西 |
[21:55] | Where? | 在哪儿? |
[21:57] | Right there. | 在那儿 |
[21:58] | Good job. | 好极了 |
[22:15] | SlDLE: Tiniest diamond in the world. | 世界上最小的钻石 |
[22:18] | Oh, you think so, huh? | 你也这样认为,对吗? |
[22:28] | ( glass squeaks ) | |
[22:34] | No. | 不是 |
[22:35] | Diamonds cut glass. | 钻石可以切割玻璃的 |
[22:37] | This is some cheap-ass cubic zirconia. | 这颗是用 氧化锆做成的便宜货 |
[22:39] | The bride-to-be’s ring, maybe? | 或许是新娘的订婚戒指? |
[22:42] | She was here. | 她也来过这儿的 |
[22:43] | Let’s go ask her. | 我们去问问她 |
[22:45] | Why do you keep asking me these kinds of questions? | 为什么你们 要不停地问我这些问题? |
[22:48] | Well, because someone killed your husband, Mrs. Bennett… | 因为你的丈夫被人谋杀了 班尼特太太… |
[22:51] | and was strong enough to wield an electric saw to do it. | 那人的力气足 以拿起一把电锯这么做 |
[22:55] | But not so strong as to make clean cuts. | 但却不够力气把切口切平 |
[22:58] | ( sighs ) | |
[23:00] | I didn’t kill Mel. | 我没有杀梅尔 |
[23:02] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[23:03] | Why didn’t you report him missing? | 那他失□后 你为何没有报告警方? |
[23:05] | I mean, were you used to him leaving | 他的离家你是习以为常 |
[23:08] | or, did you fight much? | 还是…你们经常打架吗? |
[23:09] | Never. | 从不 |
[23:11] | Never. | 从不 |
[23:14] | We had a perfect marriage. | 我们的婚姻很美满 |
[23:16] | Perfect. | 很美满 |
[23:19] | And you failed to report him missing | 七个月以来你之所以没有 |
[23:21] | for seven months because…? | 报他失□,是因为…? |
[23:22] | I don’t like your tone, young man. | 我不喜欢你的语气 年轻人 |
[23:26] | Detective, you said I could have an attorney at any time. | 警官,你跟我说过 我随时都可以请律师的 |
[23:30] | I think I’d like one now. | 现在我就想找律师来 |
[23:31] | Oh, sure, Mrs. Bennett, sure. | 当然可以,班尼特夫人 |
[23:35] | Just sign this form, please. | 在上面签上名字就行 |
[23:46] | SlDLE: Every time we go to find these women | 每一回我们要找那几个女孩 |
[23:49] | they’re somewhere else. | 她们都会在别的地方 |
[23:50] | You sure you got that address? | 你确定是那个地址? |
[23:51] | The desk clerk was talking very quickly. | 以前的柜台员说话都很快 |
[23:54] | They talk faster at the sports book. | 简直比体育评论还快 |
[23:56] | -What? -ln the old days. | -什么? -我是说以前 |
[23:58] | Oh. | |
[23:59] | You think we’re dressed for a wedding? | 我们穿成这样 去参加婚礼合适吗? |
[24:01] | Yeah, not my wedding. | 又不是我的婚礼 |
[24:01] | ( beeper beeping ) | |
[24:03] | What? | 怎么了? |
[24:04] | Lynn Henry’s SART exam’s in. | 琳.亨利的性侵犯 检验报告出来了 |
[24:09] | She lied to us. | 她骗了我们 |
[24:11] | At this point, I think all those girls are lying to us. | 这时候,我想那几个女孩 都会对我们撒谎的 |
[24:13] | All right, let’s call Homicide, tell them to meet us there. | 好吧,那就呼叫刑事专案组 叫他们在那里等着 |
[24:17] | Let’s put this to bed before the honeymoon. | 最好在他们度蜜月 之前把事情搞定 |
[24:20] | ( tires screech ) | |
[24:38] | Sorry, Elvis, the wedding party has to leave the building. | 对不起,艾尔维斯 婚礼派对不能在这儿举行了 |
[24:45] | -What? -Oh, my God. | -什么? -噢,天啊 |
[24:47] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事? |
[24:48] | All three of you ladies are coming in for questioning | 因为戴伦.派恩被谋杀一案 我们要对 |
[24:50] | in the murder of Darren Pyne. | 这三位女士进行质询 |
[24:51] | Murder? Is this a joke? | 谋杀?这是在开玩笑吗? |
[24:53] | The clock’s going to explain it all, believe me. | 相信我,”时钟法则” 会解释这一切的 |
[24:56] | LUKE: The, the clock? | “时钟法则”? |
[24:58] | What, what clock? | 什么”时钟法则”? |
[25:03] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[25:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[25:05] | Where you going? | 你要到哪儿去? |
[25:06] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[25:07] | Town? | 回城镇? |
[25:09] | Don’t worry, I was able | 别担心,我已经把… |
[25:10] | to isolate some soft tissue from the preserved vertebrae. | 那些软组织 从脊椎里分离出来了 |
[25:13] | Nick’s working on it now. | 尼克正在对它们进行分析 |
[25:16] | Well, I’m going to go check that out. | 我去看看出什么结果了 |
[25:18] | Teri… | 特莉… |
[25:19] | you rule. | 你是一流的 |
[25:20] | Thanks, Catherine. | 过奖了,凯萨琳 |
[25:23] | Well… | 那么… |
[25:25] | have a safe trip. | 一路平安 |
[25:28] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:30] | I-I need to apologize for not returning your call last month. | 上个月没回复你的电话 我在这里向你道歉 |
[25:36] | Teri, I admire your dedication to your work. | 特莉,我很钦佩你的敬业精神 |
[25:39] | Um, dedication to my work | 我的敬业精神 |
[25:40] | didn’t keep me from returning your call. | 也不能成为 我不恢复你电话的理由 |
[25:44] | Oh. | |
[25:47] | It, it was nothing. | 这没什么 |
[25:48] | I-l-I just called to see how you were doing. | 我给你打电话 只是想看看你工作得怎么样? |
[25:53] | Um… well… | 那么… |
[25:57] | Are you still interested in how I’m doing? | 那你还想知道 我工作得怎么样吗? |
[26:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:06] | So… | 那… |
[26:08] | what’s next? | 下一个是什么案子? |
[26:11] | Mutilation in the Everglades. | 沼泽里发现一具遗骸 |
[26:13] | Maybe it was just an alligator. | 或许只是鳄鱼的骸骨而已 |
[26:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:16] | And if it’s not, I’ll be filing for a change of address again. | 要不是的话 我又得提出要换住所了 |
[26:21] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[26:24] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[26:26] | Do you have to go? | 你真的要走? |
[26:29] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[26:30] | couldn’t you take a later flight? | 你不能乘迟一点的航班回去吗? |
[26:32] | More bones? | 又发现更多的骨头了? |
[26:36] | Have dinner with me later. | 一会儿和我吃个晚饭 |
[26:41] | I think the bodies will keep. | 我也觉得吃点东西了 |
[26:47] | See the tissue? | 看见那些组织了吗? |
[26:49] | I do. | 看见了 |
[26:50] | There’s no evidence of blood. | 没有任何血迹 |
[26:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:53] | Tells us blood was not pumping | 当梅尔.班尼特被切割的时候 |
[26:54] | through Mel Bennett’s veins when he was cut up. | 血管里的血液已经凝固了 |
[26:56] | Which means he was already dead. | 也就是说他当时已经死了 |
[26:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:59] | So, what does that leave us? | 我们还遗漏什么没有? |
[27:00] | A spectrum of possibilities. | 光谱定律 |
[27:04] | The universe. | 宇宙万物 |
[27:06] | Leaves me with a Black Widow. | 把那个寡妇交给我好了 |
[27:10] | We want to thank the crime lab for discovering | 我们很想 感谢鉴证组终于发现… |
[27:12] | that Mrs. Bennett’s husband was dead | 在她把尸体分割的时候 |
[27:13] | when she disassembled him. | 班尼特先生已经死了 |
[27:14] | WlLLOWS: Disassembled him? | 分割他? |
[27:16] | So she admits to taking | 那她承认是用电锯 |
[27:17] | an electric saw to her husband? | 把她丈夫的尸体分割的? |
[27:19] | After he was dead, yes. | 是在他死后才这样做的 |
[27:20] | As you know, in Nevada, there’s no law against cutting up a dead body. | 你应该知道,在内华达 没有法律说分割尸体是犯法的 |
[27:24] | There’s no law saying it’s okay, either. | 但也没有法律说这种做法是对的 |
[27:26] | Does your client care to tell us how | 能让你的委托人跟我们说说 |
[27:28] | her husband came to be dead? | 她的丈夫是怎么死的吗? |
[27:30] | Well, she has no idea. | 她自己也不清楚 |
[27:32] | She came home from the grocer’s | 她从商店里回来后 |
[27:33] | went into the bathroom and there he was in the tub, deceased. | 就发现他躺在 浴室的浴缸里已经死了 |
[27:38] | No. | 不 |
[27:40] | I-I want to explain. | 我想解释一下 |
[27:43] | Briefly, Mrs. Bennett. | 简要说就行,班尼特夫人 |
[27:47] | ( sighs ) | |
[27:49] | I couldn’t afford the burial. | 我付不起葬礼的钱 |
[27:52] | So l-I got the saw… | 所以我就用锯子… |
[27:54] | and I cut him into manageable pieces. | 把他分割 成容易处理的几部分 |
[28:00] | Manageable? | 容易处理? |
[28:01] | Mmm. | |
[28:04] | You made it easier to transport his body? | 这样运送尸体就比较容易 |
[28:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:11] | To Mount Charleston. | 运到查尔斯顿山 |
[28:15] | ( door opens ) | |
[28:16] | I called that whistle-blower’s line at the local Treasury office. | 我给当地的经济诈骗 调查科打过电话了 |
[28:19] | You know, the one that handles social security fraud? | 也就是专门处理 保险诈骗案件的 |
[28:22] | They were happy to help. | 他们非常乐意帮忙 |
[28:28] | Well, Mrs. Bennett… | 好了,班尼特夫人… |
[28:30] | can you afford the burial now? | 你现在付得起葬礼费了吗? |
[28:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[28:36] | It’s her husband’s social security checks | 这是她丈夫最后两年领的 |
[28:39] | from the last two years. | 社会保险帐单 |
[28:40] | BRASS: The signature’s the same | 七个月以前的笔迹 |
[28:42] | till seven months ago. | 是完全吻合的 |
[28:43] | Q.D. matched the lady’s writing. | 笔迹鉴证人员对过笔迹了 |
[28:44] | Mrs. Bennett, you’ve been cashing | 班尼特夫人 你一直都在领 |
[28:46] | your dearly departed’s checks, haven’t you? | 你已经死去的丈夫的 社会保险金,对吗? |
[28:50] | And that’s fraud. | 那可是欺诈 |
[28:55] | It’s also a motive. | 也可以说是一种动机 |
[28:56] | FlNN: If you want to alert the Government | 要是你们想跟政府部门说 |
[28:58] | about some forged social security checks, be my guest. | 有关伪造社会保险单的话 尽管去好了 |
[29:01] | But there’s no murder here. | 但现在没谋杀案了 |
[29:04] | We’re done. | 案子结了 |
[29:06] | Mrs. Bennett. | 班尼特太太 |
[29:19] | WlLLOWS: Typical Vegas wife– | 典型的”维加斯”式女人… |
[29:20] | offs her old man for the money | 为了钱不惜 把丈夫的尸体分割 |
[29:22] | and there’s nothing we can do about it. | 我们对此却毫无办法 |
[29:25] | We have to go back to the body. | 我们得回到那尸体的问题上 |
[29:27] | Right. There’s always a clue | 是的,即使没有找到尸体 |
[29:29] | except we don’t have a body. | 我们也同样能找到线索 |
[29:32] | We have bones. | 我们有那些骸骨 |
[29:50] | Skeletal muscle of Mel Bennett. | 梅尔.班尼特的骨骼肌 |
[29:53] | It goes in… | 输进去… |
[29:58] | Contents come out. | 数据开始出来了 |
[30:00] | In 30 seconds– | 30秒钟后 |
[30:02] | Bioassay. | 生物显灵 |
[30:03] | I like saying that word. | 我常喜欢说这个词 |
[30:05] | Bioassay. | 生物显灵 |
[30:06] | Sounds Nubian. | 听起来像努比亚语 |
[30:07] | So how are you? | 你还好吗? |
[30:09] | Never better. | 从没好过 |
[30:10] | -Yeah? Well, you look good. -I try. | -是吗? 但,你起色还不错 -我装的 |
[30:13] | Yeah. I heard Grissom’s lady friend was in town. | 我听说葛瑞森的那位 女性朋友是住在城镇里 |
[30:15] | Lady friend? Hmm. Wouldn’t know anything about that. | 女性朋友?听都没听说过 |
[30:17] | Really? I thought you and Grissom were tight. | 真的?我还以为你和 葛瑞森打得火热呢 |
[30:19] | We are. ( machine noise ) | 没错 |
[30:21] | Okay. Got it. Private. | 好吧,明白.私人事情 |
[30:28] | Huh. Digoxin. | 是地高辛 |
[30:29] | Digoxin? | 地高辛? |
[30:31] | It’s supposed to treat heart failure | 这本来是用作治疗心脏病的 |
[30:33] | but not if you’re taking the amount found | 根据你在梅尔.班尼特 骨骼里所找到的 |
[30:35] | in Mel Bennett’s bones. | 份量远不止这么多 |
[30:37] | She poisoned him. | 她把他毒死了 |
[30:40] | Someone did. | 是某人做的 |
[30:47] | We know your husband had an overdose in his system. | 我们发现你丈夫 是服用药物过量致死的 |
[30:52] | We found it in his bone tissue. | 我们是从他骨骼的 软组织中发现这个的 |
[30:54] | WlLLOWS: Did you kill him | 你是否是为了他的养老金 |
[30:57] | for his pension checks? | 而把他杀死的? |
[30:58] | Don’t answer that question. | 别回答这个问题 |
[31:00] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:00] | Mel took those pills himself. | 梅尔是自己服下那些药丸的 |
[31:04] | He asked me to leave the house so he could do it. | 他把我叫出 房间后自己这么做的 |
[31:08] | So, now it’s suicide. | 那么,这就是自杀了? |
[31:09] | He was dying from the heart trouble. | 心脏病使他活不长了 |
[31:13] | He was in chronic pain. | 他很痛苦 |
[31:15] | He asked me | 他叫我 |
[31:16] | to get it over with. | 结束他的痛苦 |
[31:17] | I couldn’t. | 我不能 |
[31:19] | I loved him. | 我很爱他 |
[31:23] | This is the part that I’m having a hard time with. | 这一刻是我感到最为难的 |
[31:25] | You were able to cut him up | 当知道付不起葬礼费的时候 |
[31:28] | when you realized you couldn’t | 你真的能把他的尸体 |
[31:30] | afford the burial. | 进行分割吗? |
[31:32] | I lied about why. | 我说了假话 |
[31:35] | Mrs. Bennett, don’t… No. | 班尼特太太,不要… |
[31:37] | Let me talk. | 让我说吧 |
[31:38] | Mel made me promise to hide his body | 梅尔叫我答应 把他的尸体藏起来 |
[31:41] | so I wouldn’t lose | 这样我就不会 |
[31:43] | his social security benefits. | 失去他那些社会保险金了 |
[31:45] | Because a wife’s benefits are cut in half | 要是丈夫去世的话 他妻子的保险金 |
[31:48] | when the husband dies. | 就会减半 |
[31:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:51] | Even if you’ve spent 50 years by his side– | 即使你已经 陪伴在他身旁已经50年 |
[31:55] | packing his lunch | 给他准备午餐 |
[31:57] | pressing his work pants. | 整理他的工作服 |
[32:00] | Mel was my whole life. | 梅尔是我的全部 |
[32:04] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他 |
[32:06] | I couldn’t even put him out of his misery. | 我甚至不忍心 帮他永远解除痛苦 |
[32:19] | So what do you think, Jim? | 吉姆,你怎么想? |
[32:21] | I don’t know. You’re the lab guys. | 我不知道 你们是鉴证人员 |
[32:22] | What is the evidence telling you? | 那些证据你们 得出了什么结论? |
[32:24] | Forensically, we can’t prove if Mel took the digoxin overdose | 从法医的角度来看 我们不能证明梅尔 是自己服药过量的 |
[32:26] | or if she forced it on him. | 还是她逼迫他服的 |
[32:29] | So that leaves us with one choice. | 看来我们只要一种选择 |
[32:31] | Equivocal evidence. | 证据模棱两可 |
[32:34] | Golden rule. | 黄金准则 |
[32:35] | Ah. | |
[32:36] | “When faced with evidence | “当遇到既可能…” |
[32:37] | that can equally exonerate or implicate a suspect, we must | “证明嫌疑人清白又可能 对其不利的证据的时候” |
[32:40] | as objective interpreters of that evidence… | “我们只能站在被告的立场上 进行… |
[32:43] | side with the defendant.” | “客观的判断” |
[32:45] | Tie goes to the brother. | 两者是扯平的 |
[32:46] | Rose goes free. | 平局收场 |
[32:48] | We’ll never prove who administered the fatal dose. | 我们永远也证实 不了是谁下的药 |
[32:51] | I don’t think she did it. | 我想不会是她干的 |
[32:54] | Okay, then. | 好了 |
[32:56] | I guess I’m out of here. | 我想我该走了 |
[32:57] | I’ll go start my paperwork. | 又要开始我的文书工作了 |
[32:59] | See you. | 再见 |
[33:01] | Okay, so, I was wrong. | 好了,是我错了 |
[33:03] | It wasn’t murder. | 这不是谋杀 |
[33:05] | It’s not a contest. | 这可不是竞赛 |
[33:07] | You want to go in with me? | 你要和我一起进去吗? |
[33:08] | Give her the good news? | 把这个好消息告诉她? |
[33:10] | -Could you do it? -I’m sort of late for a dinner. | 你能自己去吗? 我还要赶着去吃晚餐 |
[33:14] | Sure. | 好的 |
[33:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:32] | So, ladies of the wedding party, you get a free course | 现在 各位参加婚礼的女士们 你们将听到一节 |
[33:35] | in the forensics of sexual intercourse. | 免费的性交知识讲座 |
[33:38] | Secrets of our trade. | 是我们之间的秘密 |
[33:39] | Lynn, when you had your exam for sexual assault | 琳 当你被性侵犯的时候 |
[33:43] | a SART nurse makes a clock like this. | 性侵犯画出的时钟是这样子的 |
[33:49] | This is the vagina. | 这表示阴道 |
[33:52] | And it does tell a monologue. | 它自己还会独白 |
[33:54] | Some bruising is normal | 当性行为发生时 |
[33:57] | when sex occurs. | 有些淤伤是正常的 |
[33:58] | Injuries at 1 1… | 淤伤在11点… |
[34:00] | 12, or 1 :00, indicate consensual sex | 12点或是1点方位的话 就表明性行为是双方自愿的 |
[34:04] | or what we would call “avid.” | 或许可以称为”性欲望” |
[34:06] | Injuries around the dinner hour… | 当淤伤大概在午餐的时候 |
[34:08] | Five, six, or seven, indicate forced entry. | 也就是5点,6点或7点 就表示是强迫性的 |
[34:12] | The woman hasn’t done anything to help her partner | 这时女人不会 与她的性伴侣协作 |
[34:15] | thus sustaining serious bruising. | 因此就会留下严重的淤伤 |
[34:16] | Sidle, I’m going to be just outside the door. | 斯道尔,我在门外等着 |
[34:21] | Okay, O’Riley. | 好的,莱利 |
[34:25] | Lynn… | 琳… |
[34:26] | Your exam | 从你的检查来看 |
[34:28] | showed no evidence of sex in the last 48 hours. | 你在过去48小时 里都没有过性生活 |
[34:31] | Actually, in months. | 其实已有数个月了 |
[34:34] | ( snickers ) | |
[34:35] | But the epithelials indicate | 但从表皮上分析 |
[34:37] | that Darren had sex right before he died. | 戴伦在死之前 是发生过性行为的 |
[34:40] | And the coroner puts time of death | 验尸官确定他的死亡 |
[34:42] | when you’ve all admitted to being present. | 也就发生在你们 说在场的那段时间 |
[34:45] | So… | 那么… |
[34:46] | Meg? | 梅格? |
[34:49] | Joyce? | 乔伊丝? |
[34:54] | Look, we can run the clock exam on each of you. | 听着,我们可以对 你们每一个人做”时钟”测试 |
[34:57] | And the clock is going to tell us what happened. | “时钟定律” 会告诉我们一切的 |
[35:03] | So who wants to go first? | 那么谁想做第一个测试者呢? |
[35:08] | I had sex with Darren. | 我与戴伦发生过性关系 |
[35:13] | And it wasn’t rape. | 这不是强奸 |
[35:15] | MEG: Darren had been flirting with me all night | 戴伦他整晚都在挑逗我 |
[35:20] | and when it was time to leave | 当我们要走的时候 |
[35:22] | I told the other girls to wait in the car. | 我就叫她们俩在车里等我 |
[35:27] | I know it’s crazy | 我知道这很疯狂 |
[35:29] | but I thought… | 但我想… |
[35:31] | I’m in Vegas. | 这是在维加斯 |
[35:33] | It doesn’t really count. | 这本来就无所谓的 |
[35:46] | And… | 然后… |
[35:46] | Then I don’t know what happened. | 我就不知道发生什么事了 |
[35:50] | I saw my engagement ring. | 我看见了自己的订婚戒指 |
[35:53] | Then l-I thought about Luke | 当时我就想到了卢克 |
[35:57] | and how he trusts me. | 他是多么的信任我 |
[36:00] | I don’t think this is right. | 我不想这样做 |
[36:03] | Oh, you like it a little rough. | 你喜欢更野性一点 |
[36:04] | I tried to push Darren of me… -Okay. | -我试图把戴伦推开 -好的 |
[36:06] | We can do that. | 我们来吧 |
[36:07] | But l-I don’t think it got through. | 但我想这事是不会结束的 |
[36:10] | He wouldn’t stop. | 他还是没有停下 |
[36:14] | As soon as I hit him with the lamp, I knew. | 所以我就拿台灯向他砸去 |
[36:17] | WARRlCK: So you only hit him once? | 你只砸了他一下? |
[36:21] | Mm-hmm. | |
[36:27] | I didn’t mean to kill him. | 我不是有意杀他的 |
[36:31] | Meg, your engagement ring… | 梅格 你的这个订婚戒指… |
[36:34] | Is that a cubic zirconia? | 是用氧化锆做的吗? |
[36:37] | No, it’s a real diamond. | 不,这是真的钻石 |
[36:39] | My fianc Á wanted me to have the best. | 我的未婚夫要给我最好的 |
[36:44] | Does your fianc Á have a zirconia ring? | 那你的未婚夫有一个 氧化锆做的戒指吗? |
[36:46] | Zirconia studded. | 是镶嵌有氧化锆的戒指 |
[36:52] | It’s a promise ring. | 这也是订婚的戒指 |
[36:53] | He told me to save my money… | 他叫我把钱省下来… |
[36:58] | for our honeymoon. | 进行我们的蜜月之旅 |
[37:04] | Damaged? | 坏了吗? |
[37:05] | No, my ring is fine. | 不,我的戒指没坏 |
[37:07] | May we see it? | 我们能看看吗? |
[37:18] | You were in that motel room that night, weren’t you, Luke? | 卢克,那晚你在那 个旅店那里,对吗? |
[37:21] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[37:23] | What happened? You got wind of the party? | 发生什么了? 你知道那个派对了吗? |
[37:26] | ( groans ): I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪儿 |
[37:28] | Let her go! | 放开她! |
[37:29] | Your husband told me you were here. | 你的丈夫跟我说你在这里 |
[37:30] | Now tell me where she is. | 快告诉我她在哪儿 |
[37:31] | Let go of me. | 放手 |
[37:32] | Just give me the room number. | 把房间号告诉我 |
[37:34] | Tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪儿 |
[37:35] | Bruised up Lynn’s wrists. | 这就是琳手腕上的淤伤 |
[37:39] | Meg, you did have sex with Darren | 梅格 你也确实和那个舞男戴伦 |
[37:41] | the dancer. | 发生过性关系 |
[37:42] | Maybe you even tried to stop in the middle of it. | 或许中途的时候 你也曾想过要停止这事 |
[37:45] | But something got your attention. | 但这时你看到了一些东西 |
[37:48] | I don’t think this is right. | 我不想这样 |
[37:51] | MEG: Oh, my God! | 噢,天啊! |
[37:53] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[37:54] | ( glass breaking ) | |
[37:56] | Luke, you threwthe lamp– probably on the floor. | 卢克,你或许是把台灯… 摔到在地板上 |
[38:00] | Understandable rage. | 你的愤怒是可以理解的 |
[38:03] | You did what any guy in your position would do. | 于是你就做出了在这种情况 下任何人都会做的事情 |
[38:06] | ( screaming ) | |
[38:07] | But you didn’t stop with one hit. | 但你不止砸了他一下 |
[38:15] | And you didn’t knowthat you had lost a piece of your ring. | 你也不知道自己的 戒指上掉下了一颗东西 |
[38:21] | Except we found it. | 那个东西我们也找到了 |
[38:30] | Honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的,对不起 |
[38:39] | We just… We just were hoping we could get married. | 我们只是… 希望能尽快结婚 |
[38:43] | Put it all behind us. | 把这一切都忘掉 |
[38:51] | Laws don’t end when you come to Vegas. | 来到维加斯 并不代表就没有法律了 |
[39:14] | ( laughing ) | |
[39:17] | I’m surprised. | 我感到太惊讶了 |
[39:19] | I’m having a nice time. | 今晚我过得很开心 |
[39:21] | Were you expecting a bad time? | 难道你希望过得不开心吗? |
[39:24] | No. I just thought | 不是,我只是想… |
[39:26] | we might be uncomfortable away from work. | 一旦离开了工作 我们都会感到不适应 |
[39:29] | Are you? | 是吗? |
[39:34] | No. | 不 |
[39:37] | Nor am l. | 我也是 |
[39:39] | Good. | 好的 |
[39:40] | It’s kind of like that old saying. | 就像一句老谚语所说的一样 |
[39:41] | “How a person does one thing is… | “一个人做一件事情就像是…” |
[39:43] | …how a person does everything.” | “他做所有事情一样” |
[39:45] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[39:48] | ( beeping ) | |
[39:51] | -Excuse me. -Sure. | -对不起 -好的 |
[40:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[40:04] | ( sighs ) | |
[40:05] | They found two bodies | 他们在公路尽头的 |
[40:07] | in a crack den at the end of the strip. | 一个山洞里发现了两具尸体 |
[40:09] | Evidently, they’ve been dead a while. | 很明显死者 已经死了一段时间了 |
[40:12] | They need me to do an insect analysis ASAP. | 他们叫我去做一下 蛆虫的发育分析 |
[40:16] | Oh. | |
[40:20] | Well… | 好吧… |
[40:22] | you are the bug guy. | 你可是研究昆虫的 |
[40:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:29] | But I asked you to postpone your flight. | 但我已经叫你把班机推迟了 |
[40:32] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:35] | It happens. | 事情已经发生了 |
[40:39] | Maybe I can… | 我或许可以… |
[40:40] | ( phone ringing ) | |
[40:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:51] | Yeah. Grissom. | 我是葛瑞森 |
[40:52] | All right, look… | 好的,听着… |
[40:55] | make sure the paramedics don’t leave | 叫那些医护人员别走开 |
[40:56] | and have the primary on the scene | 在那里保护好第一现场 |
[40:58] | take photographs of the corpses | 再对尸体进行拍照 |
[41:00] | at two minute intervals until I arrive. | 然后在那里等着我过去 |
[41:02] | All right? | 好吗? |
[41:24] | Captioning sponsored by CBS | 英文字幕由CBS提供 |
[41:27] | CBS PRODUCTlONS | |
[41:30] | and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS |