时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Good afternoon, Mr. McGrath. | 午安,麦格拉斯先生 |
[00:15] | How’s the golf? | 高尔夫打得怎样了? |
[00:20] | Hi. | 你好 |
[00:22] | You look lost. | 你好像是迷路了 |
[00:22] | Okay, the stairs are all the way back to the left | 好的 楼梯都是在走廊的左边 |
[00:24] | and the real estate office is at the end of the hall. | 在大厅的最尽头 就是房地产办公室 |
[00:27] | Okay? Bye. | 懂了吗?再见 |
[00:29] | Ooh, are those for me? | 这些是给我的吗? |
[00:30] | Hi, Dominic, sign here. | 嗨,多米尼,在这儿签名吧 |
[00:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:33] | I tell you, though | 我告诉你 |
[00:33] | this is going to be worth a lot of money someday. | 这有一天会值很多钱的 |
[00:36] | I know, Elvis. | 我知道,艾尔维斯 |
[00:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[00:39] | See you. Okay, bye-bye. | -再见 -好的,再见 |
[00:40] | ( groans ) | |
[00:41] | Domino, it’s your turn to pick up dinner. | 多米尼 这回可轮到你请吃晚饭了 |
[00:43] | Okay, Jake-o. | 没问题,杰克 |
[00:44] | Listen, uh, this goes to Cooley Real Estate. | 这些东西房地产 公司要在两点之前 |
[00:46] | That’s on two, all right? | 把它们都整理好 明白吗? |
[00:48] | And the Fed Ex is running a little bit late | 到时联邦快递会过来 |
[00:49] | on the pick-up. | 拿走它们的 |
[00:50] | I’ll be back in… hmm, about ten minutes, all right? | 我或许要… 十分钟以后回来,好吗? |
[00:52] | -You got it. -All right, buddy. | -你知道该怎么做吧 -好的,伙计 |
[01:00] | ( ticking ) | |
[01:12] | ( ticking continues ) | |
[01:25] | ( yells ) | |
[01:31] | Oh, these fire guys really know howto trash a crime scene. | 这些消防队员就会来破坏现场 |
[01:35] | That’s what they do. | 那就是他们的工作 |
[01:36] | Put wet stuff on the red stuff. | 证据都被他们喷的 水给破坏了 |
[01:38] | We’re all clear to go in, but here’s what we’ve got. | 里面的人都疏散了 但现在的情况是… |
[01:41] | Couple of head wounds. | 有两位官员受伤了 |
[01:42] | Elderly guy had his arm torn off. | 较老的那位手臂断了 |
[01:43] | The only fatality so far is Jake Richards, a security guard. | 最不幸的要数那位保安 杰克.理查德了 |
[01:46] | Body’s still inside. | 现在尸体还在里面 |
[01:57] | BRASS: How big you think this bomb was? | 你认为那炸弹有多大? |
[01:59] | WlLLOWS: It’s not the size of the bomb. | 这不关系到炸弹的体积 |
[02:00] | It’s the overpressure in the air around it. | 它造成了 周围的空气严重超压 |
[02:19] | The Van Gogh effect. | “凡高”效应 |
[02:22] | In stereo. | 立体声用语 |
[02:23] | Both ears gone. | 两个耳朵都没了 |
[02:25] | A perfectly symmetrical amputation. | 极其匀称的切痕 |
[02:26] | Means he was looking directly at the bomb when it went off. | 证明在爆炸的时候 他是注视着炸弹的 |
[02:30] | So either it drew his attention | 要么是 炸弹引起了他的注意 |
[02:31] | or it was contained in something | 或者是炸弹是装在一个 |
[02:33] | that seemed benign. | 吸引人的东西里 |
[02:37] | Smell the sulfur? | 闻到硫磺味了? |
[02:39] | Uh-huh. | |
[02:43] | -Got your lighter, Jim? -Sure. | -吉姆,拿一下好手电筒吗? -好的 |
[02:51] | Light this. | 点一下这个 |
[02:55] | Gunpowder. | 黑色火药 |
[02:57] | GRlSSOM: We know the propellant. | 那我们就知道 推进物是什么了 |
[02:59] | So would you care to make a preliminary call on this? | 你想发表一下自己的预测吗? |
[03:01] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[03:05] | Seat of the bomb is here. | 这里是炸弹的位置 |
[03:07] | Victim was thrown… | 受害人被抛出… |
[03:09] | three meters. | 三米之外 |
[03:10] | His clothes are torn | 他的衣服被撕裂了 |
[03:12] | but not burnt, indicating a low-velocity propellant. | 但却没被烧焦 这就表明推进剂的速度 |
[03:16] | 6,000-7,000 feet per second. | 大约是6,000到 7,000英尺/每秒 |
[03:18] | Who? Why? | 谁干的?为什么? |
[03:20] | Will he do it again? | 他还会再作案吗? |
[03:22] | Time will tell. | 时间会证实的 主演:威廉.彼得森 |
[03:31] | “Who… are you? | “你…是谁?” |
[03:34] | “Who, who, who, who? | “是谁?是谁?” |
[03:37] | “Who… are you? | “你…是谁?” |
[03:40] | “Who, who, who, who? | “是谁?是谁?” |
[03:42] | “l really wanna know | “我真的想知道…” |
[03:44] | “Who… are you? | “你…是谁?” |
[03:45] | “Oh-oh-oh Who… | “是谁…” |
[03:47] | “Come on, tell me who are you, you, you | “快告诉我你是谁…” |
[03:51] | Oh, you!” | “是谁!” |
[04:03] | The dirty little secret of bombs | 这种犯罪炸弹 有一个小秘密就是… |
[04:05] | is how easy they are to make and use. | 就是它们都很 容易制造和引爆 |
[04:08] | Our murder weapon’s here someplace in a thousand pieces. | 凶器已被分解成上万块碎片了 |
[04:11] | We have to find it and put it back together again. | 我们必须把它们 找回来重新拼凑在以一起 |
[04:13] | Where do we start? | 那我们从哪儿开始呢? |
[04:15] | If it’s not growing, pick it up. We cart everything we find | 只要是与它有关的 就捡起来 把所找到的一切都装起来 |
[04:18] | back to the lab. -And then what? | -再送回到实验室去 -然后呢? |
[04:20] | Stay curious. | 暂时先这样 |
[04:23] | Can you fill in the blanks? | 你能解释一下吗? |
[04:25] | WlLLOWS: Bombs explode. | 炸弹爆炸的时候 |
[04:26] | Weird thing is their components survive the explosion. | 奇怪的一点就是 其组成部分却没在爆炸中消失 |
[04:29] | If we can piece together this bomb, | 要是能把炸弹 部件拼凑在一起 |
[04:30] | we’re closer to finding who did this. | 我们就更有 可能查出是谁干的了 |
[04:32] | So, Warrick, when you’re taking pictures of the debris | 华瑞克,你在给 这些废墟拍照的时候 |
[04:35] | can you, uh…? | 能不能… |
[04:36] | Uh, I know, looky-loos. | 我明白,顺便”偷窥”一下 |
[04:41] | WOMAN ( over dispatch ): Code 30, 418… | 密码30418 |
[04:44] | Code 30, 4180. Do you copy? | 密码是30418 你复制下来了吗? |
[05:23] | Come on, Nick, it’s my last night in Sin City. | 得了,尼克,这可是我 在这个城市的最后一个晚上 |
[05:25] | One more drink, man. | 再喝一杯吧,伙计 |
[05:27] | Oh, no, I just pulled a double. | 不了 我还有很多工作要做 |
[05:28] | And I still have to file my shift report. | 而且我还要 对换班报告进行存档 |
[05:30] | Man, you’re off the clock. | 伙计,你已经迟到了 |
[05:31] | You’d have never passed up a wild night back at A&M. | 以前在AM的时候 你是从不拒绝出去疯狂一夜的 |
[05:35] | Well, I guess I grew up. | 我想自己是长大会 |
[05:36] | Too bad, check that out. | 太糟了,看那边 |
[05:44] | Enjoy. | 自己享受吧 |
[05:45] | You must really love your job, man. | 你真的很热爱你的工作 伙计 |
[05:49] | Ladies… | 女士们… |
[05:57] | Here you go. Thanks, man. | 这是给你的 谢了,伙计 |
[06:01] | WOMAN: Let me go! | 放开我! |
[06:02] | MAN: You got that? | 你明白了吗? |
[06:04] | Come on. Relax a little. Settle down. | 行了,放松.先冷静下来 |
[06:07] | You don’t own me, Jack. Nobody does. | 你不能控制我 杰克.没人能控制我 |
[06:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:11] | Back off. | 往后退 |
[06:12] | Hey, just mind your own business. – Nick. | -还是管你自己的事吧 -尼克 |
[06:13] | I know him. He’s a cop. | 我认识他,他是个警察 |
[06:15] | A crime scene investigator. | 犯罪鉴证部门的 |
[06:17] | Nick, tell him to leave me alone. | 尼克,快让他离开我 |
[06:19] | Nobody tells me to do anything… | 没人能命令我做任何事… |
[06:21] | Hey, are we going to have a problem? | 嘿,我们都想找麻烦吗? |
[06:22] | No, officer, we’re not going to have a problem. | 不,警官 我们都不想找麻烦 |
[06:27] | See you around, baby. | 再见了,宝贝 |
[06:37] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[06:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:40] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:41] | That was good timing. Thanks. | 刚才都多亏你 |
[06:44] | I suppose you need a ride. | 我送你一程吧 |
[06:46] | Do you mind? | 你不介意? |
[06:49] | No. | 不 |
[06:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:54] | WOMAN: Seems like every time we run into each other | 我们好像每一回见面 |
[06:57] | I’m getting into trouble. | 我都会遇到麻烦 |
[06:58] | Not that it’s any of my business | 这不是我的缘故 |
[07:00] | but maybe you should think about changing careers. | 或许你应该 考虑换一下职业了 |
[07:03] | Not every john is like that guy. | 这不是说换就换的 |
[07:05] | Besides, I’m making a change. | 不过 我自己也在尝试改变了 |
[07:08] | I’m going back to school. | 我要回到学校去 |
[07:10] | Yeah? | 真的? |
[07:12] | I’ve always wanted to study communications. | 我一直都想学交流事业 |
[07:14] | I’m good with people. | 我很善于与人交际 |
[07:15] | That’s good. | 那很不错 |
[07:18] | You think so? | 你也这样认为? |
[07:20] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[07:22] | Well, I’m going to go inside now. | 好了 我现在要进去了 |
[07:27] | Unless, of course, you’d like to come in for a drink. | 当然 你也可以到我房里喝一杯 |
[07:31] | I don’t think that’d be a good idea. | 这恐怕不太好 |
[07:34] | Come on. | 行了 |
[07:35] | Just ’cause you’re a crime scene analyst | 虽然你是鉴证人员 但也用不着 |
[07:37] | you don’t have to analyze everything. | 对任何事 都先要进行一番分析 |
[07:39] | ( laughs ) | |
[08:11] | MAN: Lieutenant Grissom. | 葛瑞森长官 |
[08:17] | Oh, uh… | |
[08:18] | Hi, I’ve… | 你好,我以前… |
[08:19] | I’ve, um, I’ve seen you on TV before. | 我… 以前在电视上见过你 |
[08:22] | I admire your work. | 我很崇拜你的工作 |
[08:23] | Well, thank you. | 过奖了 |
[08:24] | And your name is…? | 你叫… |
[08:26] | Dominic. | 多米尼 |
[08:26] | Uh, “i-c” rather than with the “i-c-k”… uh, Kretzker. | 后面的两个字母是”i-c” 而不是”i-c-k”,克雷泽科 |
[08:29] | I’m the, uh, Hansen Building Security Detail. | 我是… 在汉森大厦的保卫处工作的 |
[08:32] | Did somebody from Homicide talk to you yet? | 你以前和凶犯谈过话吗? |
[08:35] | Yeah, as a matter of fact, they said | 是的,其实,他们都叫我 |
[08:36] | that I was going to be talking to you. | 最好就是和你交流一下 |
[08:38] | Because, well, we are… | 因为,我们都是… |
[08:39] | you know, we’re both in law enforcement, and… | 我们都是法律以及权利的… |
[08:41] | Right. | 执行者 |
[08:42] | Did you know the victim– | 你认识那个受害人… |
[08:43] | the other security guard? | 也就是那名保安吗? |
[08:45] | Oh, yeah, he was one of my best buddies. | 是的 他也是我最好的一个伙计 |
[08:46] | As a matter of fact, you know, two minutes’ difference | 其实 要是其中相差两分钟的话 |
[08:49] | it would’ve been my face all over the news | 我就会上所有报纸的头条了 |
[08:51] | instead of his, right? | 而不会是他 |
[08:52] | Would you, uh, like to be on the news? | 你很想…让自己上报吗? |
[08:55] | -Yeah. | -Yeah. 是的,没错 |
[08:56] | I mean… only if l could help people, yes. | 我是说… 要是能帮到别人的话 是这样的 |
[08:59] | No, no. | 不 |
[09:00] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[09:01] | Uh, you know, my building blows up | 你知道,大厦爆炸的时候 |
[09:02] | I’m over at Arby’s sucking down some extra sauce. | 我却在”阿比”餐厅 那里吃那些恶心的东西 |
[09:04] | You know, how could I want to help people, right? | 我确实是很乐于助人的 |
[09:07] | Well, I mean, realistically, what could you have done? | 我的意思是你都能帮些什么? |
[09:10] | Well, I know a lot about bombs. | 我懂得很多炸弹的知识 |
[09:11] | You know, pipe, power, powder. | 比如导管,压力,炸药 |
[09:13] | The three “Ps” of mass destruction. | 这三个”P” 加在一起就能引发爆炸 |
[09:16] | Huh. | |
[09:18] | Dominic… | 多米尼… |
[09:19] | with an “i-c,” not “i-c-k”… Yes sir? | -后面应该是”i-c” 而不是”i-c-k” -是的 |
[09:20] | Would you be interested in helping me in my investigation? | 你有兴趣一起协助 我参与案件的调查吗? |
[09:23] | Are you serious? | 你是说真的? |
[09:27] | Yeah, yes, sir. | 好的,没问题,长官 |
[09:28] | I’ll be honored, sir. | 我很乐意这么做 |
[09:31] | Oh. | |
[09:32] | But we can’t tell anybody on the day shift, though | 但我们任何人 都不能跟他们说 |
[09:34] | because they’re going to get real jealous. | 因为他们都会嫉妒我的 |
[09:36] | That’s good thinking. | 想得很周到 |
[09:38] | Would you excuse me a minute? | 你能稍等一会儿吗? |
[09:40] | Yes. | 好的 |
[09:44] | Keep an eye on that guy. | 看住那边的那个家伙 |
[09:47] | Oh, yes! | 太棒了! |
[09:49] | Well, we got a live one out there. | 在外面又找到一个冤大头了 |
[09:51] | I got a cop babysitting him. | 我已经叫警察看住他了 |
[09:53] | How are you doing? | 你这里怎么样? |
[09:55] | Well, are his initials “FP”? | 他姓名开头的字母 是”FP”吗? |
[09:59] | No, Dominic Kretzker, why? | 不 他叫多米尼克.克雷泽科 怎么了? |
[10:01] | I found this near the point of origin. | 我在离爆炸点不远找到了这个 |
[10:06] | Whoever did this | 做这件事的人 |
[10:08] | is playing with us. | 一定是在愚弄我们 |
[10:10] | Or he wants to get caught. | 或他想被绳之以法 |
[10:15] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿,是我 |
[10:17] | You in the shower? What are you doing? | 你还在洗澡吗? 那你在干什么? |
[10:18] | Anyway, if you check your messages | 总之,你搞定之后 |
[10:20] | I don’t have to work till later. | 我难得今天休息 |
[10:21] | So I thought since you’re between careers | 所以我想你虽然在打两份工 |
[10:23] | you might want to grab a late… | 但你一定想抽出一点时间来… |
[10:26] | breakfast. | 吃早餐 |
[10:32] | Hey, Nick, what’s up? | 尼克,什么事? |
[10:33] | Not a lot. What’s… what’s going on? | 没什么,这里怎么了? |
[10:35] | It’s a 4-19. | 就是那件4-19案子? |
[10:38] | Who’s the decedent? | 死者是谁? |
[10:40] | Kristine Marie Hopkins. | 克里斯丁.玛丽.霍普金丝 |
[10:42] | Day shift’s got it covered. | 这案子日班人员接管了 |
[10:46] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[10:47] | Yeah, I must’ve, uh… | 是的,我一定是… |
[10:48] | I must’ve got my wires crossed. | 没有把家里的电话挂好 |
[10:50] | I’ll see you. | 我一会儿就来 |
[10:51] | All right, man. | 好的 |
[10:55] | All right, you cram this thing here with gunpowder, right? | 好了 你再用火药把这东西填满 |
[10:58] | Then you cap it here, and you cap it here. | 然后盖上盖 应该盖在这儿 |
[11:00] | Now the grains inside, all right… | 现在火药已经放到里面了… |
[11:03] | they’re going to ignite and cause smoke. | 它们就要 点燃并且会产生烟雾 |
[11:06] | Lots and lots of smoke. | 很多很多的烟雾 |
[11:08] | Now, the problem is | 现在的问题就是… |
[11:09] | is all this smoke here, man, it’s got nowhere to go. | 一旦产生烟雾的话 它们就会无处不在 |
[11:11] | Okay, it starts cooking, and then… | 好了,现在开始点火… |
[11:14] | Bob’s your uncle… Boom! | 炸你上天…轰! |
[11:15] | Grissom was right: you do know a lot about bombs. | 你确实懂得 很多关于炸弹的东西 |
[11:19] | How’d you learn so much? | 你是怎么学回来的? |
[11:19] | Oh, they don’t teach this stuff at universities. | 在大学里是学不到这些东西的 |
[11:21] | You know, this is all trial and error. | 你知道 这得反复进行实验 |
[11:23] | So what, you just, uh, blow up bombs and study them? | 那么,你也通过 引爆炸弹来研究它们了? |
[11:27] | Yeah. Yeah… | 是的 |
[11:28] | ( knocking ) | |
[11:29] | Margaret Finn, Public Defender. | 我是玛格丽特.芬,公设辩护人员 |
[11:30] | Cease and desist any conversation with my client. | 请马上停止 和我委托人的谈话 |
[11:33] | I’ve been assigned to you. | 我奉命为你辩护 |
[11:34] | Guess the PD was thinking of all the lawsuits | 要是他证明是被诬告的话 理查德.杰威尔会 |
[11:35] | Richard Jewell brought when he was wrongfully accused. | 考虑对你们 鉴证人员提出诉讼的 |
[11:38] | Someone died in that office building. | 有人在这栋大厦死了 |
[11:40] | Ma’am, you seem like a very nice person | 小姐 我知道你是个非常好的人 |
[11:42] | but these people– they’ve been very, very good to me. | 但这些人对我都… 非常的好 |
[11:45] | I’m sure they have. | 我当然相信 |
[11:46] | Dominic, I think you should go with your attorney. | 多米尼克,我想你应该跟你的律师 |
[11:49] | Thanks for your help, though. | 但还是感谢你的协助 |
[11:52] | All right | 好了 |
[11:52] | I’ll see you guys later. | 我们日后见了 |
[11:53] | Listen, do me a favor. Will you tell Grissom that if he needs me | 还有,帮我一个忙 能否跟葛瑞森说一声 要是他需要我的话 |
[11:56] | just call me at home, okay? -All right. | -请随时给我家打电话 好吗? -没问题 |
[11:58] | Let’s roll. | 我们走吧 |
[12:00] | So all this stuff is from a five-meter radius | 所有这些都是 从炸点五米的半径内 |
[12:03] | of the point of origin? | 找到的吗? |
[12:05] | Yep. | 是的 |
[12:06] | How could the victim possibly have been in one piece? | 那怎么可能只从死者 身上找到了一块碎片? |
[12:09] | Vacuum effect. | 真空作用 |
[12:11] | The air is being pushed out so fast… | 空气被急剧地向外扩张… |
[12:13] | detonates… there’s a calm at the center… | 引爆后… 炸点中心确是平静的 |
[12:17] | Iike the eye of a tornado. | 就像龙卷风的中心一样 |
[12:23] | Well, except for when he lost his ears. | 除此之外 他只是掉了双耳 |
[12:25] | Did you figure out what this “FP” stands for? | 你能猜出”FP” 是代表什么吗? |
[12:28] | I ran it through ATF’s bomb database. | 我到炸弹数据库里查过了 |
[12:31] | No profile. | 没有这种型号 |
[12:33] | So our bomber’s a newbie. | 那么作案者是个新手 |
[12:34] | Does he fit Grissom’s wack job from the bomb site? | 他不是说要帮格 里森调查爆炸现场吗? |
[12:37] | Dominic the security guard? | 你说那个叫多米尼克的保安? |
[12:38] | Ah, it’s too soon to tell. | 现在下结论还为时尚早 |
[12:40] | I found something interesting. | 我发现了一个有趣的东西 |
[12:43] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[12:46] | Looks like a balance wheel from a clock. | 好像是时钟的平衡齿轮 |
[12:48] | Bomb was time-delayed. | 炸弹是经过定时的 |
[12:50] | This is a piece of the timing device. | 这就是定时装置的一个部件 |
[12:51] | What about the orange stuff? | 那些橙色的东西是什么? |
[12:53] | Heat of the explosion | 爆炸产生的温度 |
[12:54] | must’ve melted whatever it is | 使得齿轮上的一些东西 |
[12:56] | all around the wheel. | 都融化了 |
[12:57] | So Sara? | 莎拉? |
[12:59] | What’s orange and melts? | 这橙色是融化所致吗? |
[13:01] | I would have to investigate that. | 我会调查清楚的 |
[13:04] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[13:05] | Hey, guys. | 嘿,伙计们 |
[13:07] | I thought this was your day off. | 今天可是你的休息日 |
[13:08] | We’re busy here, Nick. | 我们现在很忙,尼克 |
[13:09] | Yeah, I know, and I’m sorry, but I don’t think this can wait. | 对不起,我知道 但我想这事不等耽搁 |
[13:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:17] | You told me you weren’t dating her. | 你跟我说过你 很久没约过她的 |
[13:21] | I wasn’t till last night after I broke up her fight with this guy, uh… Jack. | 直到昨晚我从一个叫 杰克的家伙那里帮她解围 |
[13:26] | And Ecklie’s at her house now. | 现在埃克利在她的房间里 |
[13:28] | Yeah, and I can tell you what he’s going to find. | 我知道 我还能告诉你他会找到什么 |
[13:30] | My fingerprints, my DNA. | 我的指纹,我的DNA |
[13:33] | What were you thinking, Nicky? | 你到底在想什么,尼克? |
[13:36] | I wasn’t. | 我不知道 |
[13:38] | We had a connection. | 我们发生关系了 |
[13:41] | You know. A chemistry thing, I guess. | 大概是由于激情物质 |
[13:45] | She was irresistible, man. | 她是那么令人难以抵抗 |
[13:48] | I took off around 4:00. | 我大概是凌晨四点才走的 |
[13:50] | Ecklie’s going to be all over this. | 埃克利会全权处理这件案子的 |
[13:52] | ( knocking ) | |
[13:53] | Hey, Nick… | 尼克… |
[13:56] | I’m sorry to hear about your friend. | 得知你朋友那件事我很难过 |
[13:58] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的? |
[14:00] | Word travels. | 坏事传千里 |
[14:01] | It was the day shift coroner. | 是从验尸官那里得知的 |
[14:02] | So people know I was with Kristy last night? | 所有人都知道昨晚 我和克里斯蒂在一起了? |
[14:05] | Not yet. | 也不尽然 |
[14:06] | Maybe I should just go to Ecklie | 或许我应该去跟埃克利说 |
[14:08] | and tell him I was there. | 我昨晚在那里 |
[14:09] | When you’re a suspect and you’re innocent, keep your mouth shut. | 不管清白与否 你什么都不要说 |
[14:14] | I’ll talk to Ecklie. | 我会跟埃克利说的 |
[14:15] | Bad idea. You and Ecklie… | 不好,你跟埃克利… |
[14:17] | oil and water. | 水火不相容 |
[14:18] | Just let me get into it. | 还是让我去吧 |
[14:20] | -I can’t just sit here. -Okay, go for a walk. | -我不能光坐在这儿 -好吧,那就出去走走 |
[14:23] | Maybe you’ll accidentally bump into your guy, “Jack?” | 说不定你还会碰到那个叫 “杰克”的家伙 |
[14:27] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[14:28] | I.D. him, but don’t approach him. | 查明他的身份 但不要惊动他 |
[14:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:38] | If Nick’s arrested, it’s not going to matter that he’s cleared later. | 要是尼克被拘捕的话 也难怪他要急于证明自己的清白 |
[14:42] | No, it’s an automatic dismissal. | 不,这只是自动停职而已 |
[14:48] | 25-year-old female Caucasian. | 死者是25岁的白人女性 |
[14:51] | Liver temp’s indicating time of death at 0600. | 从肝脏的解剖情况来看 死亡时间是凌晨六点 |
[14:56] | Petichial hemorrhaging, cyanotic tongue. | 内部大出血,舌头发紫 |
[15:00] | ( door opens ) | |
[15:01] | Can I help you, Catherine? | 有什么事吗,凯萨琳? |
[15:02] | I just want to see the body, David. | 大卫,我是来看看尸体的 |
[15:04] | Unless I’m mistaken, this is Ecklie’s case. | 要是我没弄错的话 这案子归埃克利管 |
[15:06] | Eyes, no hands. | 只是看看而已 |
[15:09] | Look at those ligature marks. | 看一看这些勒痕 |
[15:12] | Petichials… | 内出血 |
[15:13] | blue tongue, the works. | 舌头发青 |
[15:15] | Raccoon eyes | 眼圈发肿 |
[15:16] | excoriation around the neck. | 颈部周围有擦破的痕迹 |
[15:18] | She didn’t give up easy. | 她没有放弃反抗 |
[15:19] | Struggled and strangled. | 最终是被扼死的 |
[15:21] | Ecklie find the murder weapon? | 埃克利找到凶器了吗? |
[15:23] | I only deal with bodies. | 我只管验尸 |
[15:24] | Did you check for fingerprints on the body? | 你查过尸体上 留下的指纹了吗? |
[15:26] | -Not yet. -Half-life of fingerprints on flesh | -还没有 -尸体上的指纹 是属于”半衰期” |
[15:29] | they’re disappearing as we speak. | 它们容易就会消失了的 |
[15:30] | Catherine, I like Nick, too. | 凯萨琳,我也喜欢尼克 |
[15:32] | I know you’re here for him. | 我知道你是为了 他的事来的 |
[15:33] | But what if I lift his prints from her? | 但我不能因此而 把他的指纹从尸体上抹去 |
[15:35] | Then that’s what you report. | 原来你早就做好报告了 |
[15:37] | Evidence, Doc… all we got. | 一切都得看证据,医生 |
[15:41] | ( ticking ) | |
[15:49] | ( alarm ringing ) | |
[15:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:52] | Could you find that and turn it off, please? | 你能帮我 把它找出来关掉吗? |
[15:54] | ( alarm ringing ) | |
[15:59] | ( alarm stops ) | |
[16:01] | Find the clock our guy used? | 找到那个罪犯用哪个了吗? |
[16:03] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[16:04] | This is a good choice. | 这个是最好选择 |
[16:05] | According to the Bomb Data Center | 炸弹资料中心记录着 |
[16:07] | which has a record of every component | 所有可以用于 制造爆炸物的部件 |
[16:10] | used in any bomb– from Ted Kaczynski | 从”特德” 高爆炸弹到十几岁小孩… |
[16:12] | to teenage boys playing with fireworks– | 玩的烟花,都应有尽有 |
[16:14] | the most recent timing device of choice | 最近流行的一种计时器 |
[16:16] | is made by TimeTell Snoozewell, $10.99 at any | 是由”斯奴□威尔 “钟表公司生产的 价格只有10.99美元 |
[16:20] | Iocal drugstore. | 所有小商店都有买 |
[16:22] | You just spoiled all my fun. | 你老是会一鸣惊人 |
[16:25] | Griss, can I get clear on something here? | 葛瑞森 我也能来掺合一把吗? |
[16:27] | Anything’s possible. | 请便 |
[16:28] | Catherine gave me this “FP” which was part of the Hansen bomb | “汉森”的爆炸案 凯萨琳给了我一个 上面标有”FP”的证物 |
[16:31] | and I’m supposed to figure out what tool the bomber used to engrave it. | 我想查出作案者是 用什么工具把它刻上去的 |
[16:34] | You isolate the tool, and then we trace it. | 你能查出那个工具后 我们就进一步追□线索 |
[16:37] | Yeah, but he could’ve used | 但是这样的工具 |
[16:38] | any number of things to initial it. | 实在是多如牛毛 |
[16:40] | I mean, a screwdriver, a drill bit, a box cutter. | 比如螺丝刀,钻头 或是切割机 |
[16:43] | It’s the same as guns… we eliminate them one at a time. | 就像调查枪的型号一样 我们得逐一排除 |
[16:46] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[16:47] | We’re going to go blow up some bombs. | 我们要去玩引爆炸弹的游戏 |
[16:49] | Oh, I definitely got the wrong end of this investigation. | 调查的结果老是与 我当初的想法相违背 |
[16:54] | Can’t always be “cakes and ale.” | 世事不会一帆风顺的 |
[17:26] | ( buzzing ) | |
[17:30] | ( knocking ) | |
[17:32] | Oh, hey, uh, Conrad, Grissom’s in the field. | 葛瑞森到实验场那里去了 |
[17:34] | I need to speak with him. | 我得和他谈谈 |
[17:36] | And I need to speak with you… | 我也得和你谈谈关于 |
[17:38] | about Nick Stokes. | 尼克的事情 |
[17:39] | Well, let me guess… about his involvement with a dead hooker? | 让我猜猜…是谈他 怎么与那妓女勾搭上的吗? |
[17:42] | Come on. The hooker was a person. | 别这样,妓女也是人来的 |
[17:44] | Her name was Kristy Hopkins. | 她叫克里斯蒂.霍普金丝 |
[17:46] | I realize that. Thank you. I just came from the lab. | 我知道,谢谢你 我刚从实验室里出来 |
[17:48] | His prints were all over Kristy Hopkins’ house. | 在克里斯蒂的房间里 到处都有他的指纹 |
[17:50] | Let’s see, wine glass… | 比如说酒杯… |
[17:53] | oh, bedside table. | 还有床边的桌子 |
[17:54] | How’s it going, Cath? | 怎么样了,凯萨琳? |
[17:56] | I don’t think that you guys should be talking. | 我想你们两个 最好都少说两句 |
[17:59] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[18:01] | What’s up, Ecklie? | 怎么了,埃克利? |
[18:02] | I need a DNA sample from you, Nick. | 尼克 我需要取证你的DNA样本 |
[18:05] | I assume you’re trying to prove Kristy Hopkins and l | 我猜你一定是 想证明克里斯蒂和我 |
[18:07] | were sexually active last night. | 昨晚有没有发生过性关系 |
[18:09] | We found a condom, used. | 我们发现了一个用过的… 避孕套 |
[18:11] | And my DNA will match, no warrant necessary. | 这毫无疑问 肯定跟我的DNA相吻合 |
[18:13] | And I have something else for you. | 我也有些东西给你 |
[18:17] | I got this off a valet surveillance tape. | 我从衣架的标签上找到的 |
[18:19] | A license plate number? | 是牌照的号码? |
[18:21] | Vehicle belongs to Jack Willman. | 车的主人是杰克.威尔曼 |
[18:23] | Had a fight with Kristy outside the Orpheus | 昨晚午夜的时候在 “澳菲斯”门外 |
[18:25] | Iast night around midnight. | 他与克里斯蒂打闹过 |
[18:26] | Well, I’ll look into it but come on, yourfingerprints, your DNA | 我会查证的 但还有你的指纹和DNA |
[18:30] | that’s what’s going into evidence. | 都会成为要调查的证据 |
[18:31] | You just love that, don’t you? | 这正合你心意 不是吗? |
[18:33] | You think I want to believe a CSl could commit murder? | 你以为我愿意相信一个CSI 人员会犯谋杀案吗? |
[18:35] | Hell, I don’t want to believe a CSl could sleep with a hooker. | 我只是不远相信一个CSI 人员竟会与一个妓女睡在一起? |
[18:38] | Nick’s private life… -ls no longer private. | -这是尼克的私生活.. -现在不再是了 |
[18:41] | Catherine, I’m sorry if you guys don’t like | 凯萨琳,要是你们 不喜欢这种做法的话 |
[18:43] | where the evidence is pointing. | 那我只能说抱歉了 |
[18:44] | But show me otherwise, tell me I’m wrong. | 但你们得拿出证据来 证明我是错的 |
[18:46] | In the meantime, my hands are tied. | 与此同时,我不会越权处理 |
[18:48] | I have protocol to follow. | 我只会按章办事 |
[18:53] | I hate that guy. | 我不喜欢那家伙 |
[18:54] | Okay, look, I’m going to get O’Riley | 好了,我现在去找莱利 |
[18:56] | to track down this Jack guy for questioning. | 叫他把那个叫杰克的 逮捕回来进行质询 |
[18:58] | But I am out on a limb for you here, Nick. | 但我还要提醒你一句 尼克 |
[18:59] | Just don’t make it harder with Ecklie, okay? | 不要和埃克利闹得太僵 好吗? |
[19:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:04] | GRlSSOM: We find the bomber by understanding the bomb. | 只有了解了炸弹的原理 我们才能找到那个作案者 |
[19:06] | Fortunately, Catherine figured out the exterior container. | 幸好凯萨琳 找到了炸弹箱子的碎片 |
[19:09] | Aluminum briefcase. | 是个铝制公文箱 |
[19:10] | And we know the timing device. | 我们还知道时钟 |
[19:12] | Snoozewell. | “斯奴□威尔”产的 |
[19:13] | -And the propellant. -Black gunpowder. | -还有推进剂 -是黑色炸药 |
[19:15] | So the final piece of the bomber’s signature? | 那块上面有 案犯签名的碎片呢? |
[19:17] | Identify the pipe containing the powder. | 证实是用来装炸药的导管 |
[19:19] | Three bombs, scaled down five-to-one | 这三个炸弹 是用三种不同的导管 |
[19:21] | three different metal pipes. | 按照五比一的比例做成 |
[19:23] | Different metals fly different distances | 在同一种力的作用下 不同的金属 |
[19:25] | when the same force is applied. | 飞出的距离也不一样 |
[19:26] | Number one is a plumber’s ex-flow pipe. | 第一个是水管 工人常用的大号管 |
[19:28] | Number two is an inflow pipe which is thinner. | 第二个是比较小的进水管 |
[19:31] | Number three is galvanized steel | 第三个是镀锌钢管 |
[19:32] | which is the thinnest metal of them all. | 是这三个当中最小的 |
[19:41] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[19:45] | Let’s do it, Darren. | 开始吧,戴伦 |
[19:52] | Green. | 绿色 |
[19:54] | That’s the ex-flow. | 是大号管 |
[19:56] | Inflow pipe, blue. | 进水管是蓝色 |
[20:05] | Galvanized steel, red. | 红色的是镀锌钢管 |
[20:18] | Last piece of green: ten feet. | 最后一个绿色,十英尺远 |
[20:35] | Blue: 16 feet. | 蓝色,十六英尺 |
[20:48] | Red: 20 feet. | 红色,二十英尺 |
[20:58] | Fragments from the galvanized steel | 镀锌钢管的碎片 |
[21:00] | traveled the farthest. | 飞得最远 |
[21:02] | 20 feet. Extrapolating five to one | 二十英尺 再根据五比一的比例 |
[21:04] | that would be 100 feet. | 距离应该是一百英尺 |
[21:05] | The outer limit of visible metal detritus at the Hansen building. | “汉森”大厦的保安系统 会测出明显的金属器械 |
[21:08] | So the bomb was housed in a thin container | 所以炸弹是放在… |
[21:12] | of galvanized steel. | 镀锌钢管中的 |
[21:13] | Like a muffler or a tailpipe. | 就像消声器或者排气管里 |
[21:16] | I’ve seen it before. | 我以前见过这种情况 |
[21:17] | It’s a common container for homemades. | 通常是一个 很普通的国产箱子 |
[21:18] | Don’t you love the smell of sulfur in the afternoon? | 一下午都闻着 这些硫磺味感觉如何? |
[21:21] | You might want to go and take a tour | 或许你该去一下多米尼的 |
[21:23] | of Dominic Kretzker’s house. | 家里看一看 |
[21:24] | I tracked down the sale of Snoozewell clocks. | 我查过”斯奴□威尔” 的销售帐目了 |
[21:27] | 926 credit card purchases | 在过去的三个月里 |
[21:28] | in the last three months in Clark County. | 在克拉克一共有 926个信用卡交易 |
[21:30] | Seven to Dominic Kretzker | 在”普莱利”大道 有七次交易 |
[21:32] | of Prairie Road. | 是多米尼克的 |
[21:52] | ( police radio transmission ) | |
[21:56] | Hey, hey. That your scanner? | 嘿,那是你的扫描仪吗? |
[21:58] | Yeah, that’s how I knew you were coming. | 是的 这就是我知道你们来的原因 |
[22:00] | Makes me feel like I’m part of things. | 我就喜欢 摆弄这些小玩意儿 |
[22:03] | Mr. Grissom. | 葛瑞森先生 |
[22:04] | What can I do for you guys? | 我能帮你们什么忙吗? |
[22:06] | Dominic… this is the type of device | 多米尼,这个跟 “汉森”爆炸案的 |
[22:09] | that was used to set off the Hansen bomb. | 那个定时装置是一样的 |
[22:11] | We have proof that you purchased the same make of clock. | 有证据显示你 曾买过一个这样的时钟 |
[22:15] | Yeah, yeah, I recognize that. | 是的,没错 我能认出来 |
[22:18] | That houses a nice little detonator. | 是引爆小型雷管的最佳装置 |
[22:20] | Want to show us that clock of yours? | 能让我们看看 你那个时钟吗? |
[22:22] | Oh, sure. Come on in. | 当然可以,请进 |
[22:27] | The place is kind of a mess. Sorry. | 很抱歉,这里有点乱 |
[22:30] | Here. | 在这儿 |
[22:31] | ( straining ): Here it is. TimeTell Snoozewell. $10.99. | 就是这个.”斯奴□威尔” 钟表,10.99美元 |
[22:37] | Well, you can get it for half price if you’ve got a coupon. | 要是你有优惠券的话 你还可以半价买下呢 |
[22:40] | The timing device is still intact. | 这个钟还很新 |
[22:43] | Yeah, ’cause I haven’t made the bomb yet. | 是的,因为我很久 没做炸弹了 |
[22:44] | But you have made bombs before, using parts from this make? | 你以前做的炸弹 都是用这种现成的装置吗? |
[22:48] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[22:49] | Yeah, I blow them out in back all the time. | 我经常把做好的炸弹拿来引爆 |
[22:51] | I blasted a few of them a couple months ago. | 几个月之前我还引爆了几个 |
[22:53] | BRASS: Hey, look what I found. | 看看我找到什么了 |
[22:56] | Sulfur. | 硫磺 |
[22:57] | You blow up any bombs recently? | 你最近引爆过炸弹吗? |
[23:03] | Is this from the Hansen bomb? | 这是从”汉森” 爆炸案的现场拿回来的? |
[23:05] | Sure is. | 是的 |
[23:07] | You keep your key piece of evidence that could nail you? | 你竟然把会给你带来 很大麻烦的证据给拿了回来? |
[23:09] | Hey, that’s sentimental. | 只是一时冲动而已 |
[23:10] | Well, that’s cute. | 它很可爱吗? |
[23:12] | No, I mean, it is. | 不,我是说,是的 |
[23:14] | That’s like, you know, Waco and Trade Center. | 就像”韦科” 和世贸中心一样 |
[23:17] | That’s historical. | 有纪念价值 |
[23:18] | I didn’t have a war, all right? | 我这样做没什么吧? |
[23:20] | I’m too flatfooted for the P.D. | 我也属于警察 部门的一名成员 |
[23:21] | and that’s as close to history as I’m going to get. | 就因为有意义 我才把它捡了回来 |
[23:24] | I collect souvenirs. I mean, th-that’s my building, you know. | 我喜欢收集纪念品 再说那大厦也是我的 |
[23:27] | I mean… that was my place of employment, man. | 我是说… 那是我工作的地方 |
[23:30] | You’re going to be sorry, talking to my client. | 未经我允许 你们不能和我的委托人谈话 |
[23:32] | BRASS: We radioed you. We left word. | 我们给你打过电话了 还留言了 |
[23:34] | Dominic, don’t speak. | 多米尼,别说话 |
[23:35] | If I had anything to hide, I’d hide it. | 要是我有什么要隐藏的话 一早就藏了 |
[23:37] | I’m pretty proud of that container piece, I’ll tell you. | 我只是对那块箱子的 碎片很着迷而已 |
[23:40] | BRASS: Well, maybe so | 或许是吧 |
[23:42] | but you’re under arrest. | 但你现在被逮捕了 |
[23:43] | Hey, throw him in the car. | 嘿,带他到车上去 |
[23:45] | You-You kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[23:49] | Oh. | |
[23:51] | ( siren approaching ) Cuffs? | 还要手铐? |
[23:52] | BRASS: Well, vultures | 秃鹰是… |
[23:54] | never sleep, huh? | 从不睡觉的,对吗? |
[23:58] | Could you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗? |
[23:59] | Will you put the jacket overthem? | 能把那件夹克盖在上面吗? |
[24:01] | I don’t want to be seen like this. | 我不像被人看到这样 |
[24:04] | Not on TV. | 更不想在电视上 |
[24:04] | This is not who I am. | 我不应该是这样子的 |
[24:10] | Thanks, partner. | 谢了,伙计 |
[24:14] | GRlSSOM: I can’t tell whether | 连我都不知道到底… |
[24:17] | he’s brilliant or… nuts. | 他是个天才… 还是一个疯子? |
[24:20] | Sound familiar? | 这话好像很熟悉 |
[24:21] | Tell you one thing if he’s guilty | 但有一点可以肯定 要是他有罪的话 |
[24:23] | he’s putting on one hell of a show. | 他可真要亮相个够了 |
[24:59] | Polyethylene? Terephtalete? | 聚乙烯还有苯二甲基 |
[25:09] | ( clears throat ) | |
[25:10] | You contact herfamily? | 你跟她的家人联系了吗? |
[25:12] | No familyto speak of. | 没提到她有家人 |
[25:14] | Has anyone claimed her? | 有人来认领吗? |
[25:15] | For burial? Friend, old roommate? | 比如朋友,以前的室友 |
[25:17] | There’s no one. | 一个也没有 |
[25:18] | City’ll be footing the bill. | 市政府会出丧葬费的 |
[25:23] | No, I’ll pay. | 不,由我来付 |
[25:25] | Sure that’s prudent given the circumstances? | 你这样做经过谨慎考虑了吗? |
[25:27] | Doc, I’m giving this girl a proper burial. | 医生,我要给这 女孩举行一个体面的葬礼 |
[25:32] | I don’t much care about my career right now. | 现在我顾不了 那么多自己的前途了 |
[25:34] | Someone wants to throw me in jail for that so be it. | 有人因为这样要送我 进监狱的话,随便他好了 |
[25:39] | ( cell door closing ) | |
[25:43] | How you doing? – Just kind of using the current experience | -你还好吗? -只是在透过目前的遭遇 |
[25:46] | to understand the other side of law enforcement. | 来理解法律执行者的职责而已 |
[25:49] | That’s resourceful. | 这样做很明智 |
[25:51] | You think I’m guilty, don’t you? | 你也认为我是有罪的 对吗? |
[25:53] | I think the evidence raises some serious questions | 我想现在的证据很多都涉及到 |
[25:57] | about your involvement. | 你是否参与的问题 |
[25:59] | That is crazy. | 这真是疯了 |
[26:00] | I mean, come on. | 我是说 |
[26:00] | I’m one of the good guys. | 我是个守法的人 |
[26:02] | The cops went through my things. | 警察也搜查过 我所有东西了 |
[26:04] | They find anything? | 他们找到什么了吗? |
[26:05] | You have an attorney now. I can’t talk to you about the case. | 你有律师了 因此我不能和你谈这案子的事 |
[26:08] | I was here on another matter and I thought I’d come by. | 我来这里是为了另一件事 恰好是从这里经过而已 |
[26:12] | You do what I do. | 你跟我的做法一样 |
[26:14] | Excuse me? | 请再说一遍? |
[26:15] | You don’t just stop by to see someone, you… make up excuse like | 你不是顺道来看别人的 你只是..编造一个藉口.就好像… |
[26:19] | “I’m in the area, just stopping by.” | “我来到这里 顺道来拜访一下” |
[26:21] | Wow, you’re just like me. | 你跟我的做法一样 |
[26:24] | Except better-looking. | 除了你英俊一点之外 |
[26:27] | I’ll come by and see you later, okay? | 那我迟一点再顺道过来看你 好吗? |
[26:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:36] | -What? -Bad news. | -怎么了? -坏消息 |
[26:37] | Another Fourth of July. | 又一宗”七月四号”案件 |
[26:39] | Where? – Thrift-Right Car Rental on Flamingo. | -在哪儿? -在弗拉门哥”惠而好”租车行那里 |
[26:42] | Ten minutes ago. | 十分钟以前 |
[26:48] | ( indistinct police radio chatter ) | |
[26:52] | BRASS: So, the manager was working the lot | 当爆炸发生的时候,管理人员 |
[26:55] | when he heard the blast. | 正在那里工作 |
[26:56] | Fatality was on the check-in line | 这回不幸的是那个登记员 |
[26:59] | and died on the way to the hospital. | 在送往医院的途中死亡了 |
[27:01] | Anybody report hearing a noise? Ticking? | 有人报告过曾听到过 比如”滴答”的声音吗? |
[27:03] | No, no one heard anything. | 没有 没人听到任何声音 |
[27:04] | SlDLE: Ah, it’s not the firemen | 即使不是因为那些消防员 |
[27:05] | it’s the rain that’s crunching this crash. | 雨水的声音也会 把这些声音给掩盖的 |
[27:14] | What do you have? | 你发现什么了? |
[27:15] | Form follows function. | 如出一辙 |
[27:17] | They’ve never been able to make a better one. | 他还是用老一套方法 |
[27:20] | Mousetrap. | 捕鼠夹 |
[27:21] | That orange stuff again. | 又变成橙色了 |
[27:23] | Someone picks it up, motion trips the trap, sets off the timer. | 有人把设定好时间后 它就会自己启动 |
[27:28] | SlDLE: Which sets off the bomb. | 这就会引爆炸弹 |
[27:31] | ( explosion ) | |
[27:36] | Be right back. | 一会儿就回来 |
[27:38] | Don’t saying nothing to the media or anybody. | 对媒体还有 别的人什么都不要说 |
[27:39] | Our bomber’s signature just got a little more sophisticated. | 我们的这个爆炸 犯变得越来越狡猾了 |
[27:43] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[27:44] | Hi, I’m with the Crime Lab. | 我是犯罪鉴证科的 |
[27:45] | I’m sorry, but I have to take your jacket. | 很抱歉 但我现在需要你这件夹克 |
[27:49] | Um… okay. | 好的 |
[27:50] | If it’ll help. | 要是它有用的话 |
[27:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[27:59] | Polyethylene-terephtalete. | 聚乙烯还有苯二甲基 |
[28:02] | Polyester. | 聚酯 |
[28:03] | Orange stuff. | 橙色的东西 |
[28:07] | GRlSSOM: You’re free to go. | 你现在可以走了 |
[28:08] | I wanted to tell you in person. | 我本想亲自告诉你的 |
[28:09] | You mean, you weren’t just in the neighborhood? | 你是说,你不在这附近? |
[28:12] | That second bomb– it wasn’t remote, was it? | 第二个爆炸案 离这儿不远,对吗? |
[28:15] | Otherwise I’d still be a suspect. | 否则我还是个嫌疑犯 |
[28:17] | I can’t discuss it. | 我不能讨论这个 |
[28:19] | So, I guess you’re not going to be needing my expertise anymore. | 我想你也不再 需要我的专业意见了 |
[28:23] | I mean, investigation-wise. | 我是说 调查才是最明智的 |
[28:24] | I knew it was too good to be true. | 我知道事情不是那么容易 |
[28:28] | Well, proud to have worked with you, sir. | 好吧,很荣幸为你效劳,长官 |
[28:31] | Dominic… I’m not a police officer. | 多米尼…我不是警官 |
[28:33] | I-l-I’m a crime scene analyst. | 我只是一个犯罪鉴证人员 |
[28:35] | Yeah, but we know who really solves the crimes, don’t we, sir? | 但我们知道谁才是 真正的破案人员,对吗,长官? |
[28:39] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[28:39] | Take care of yourself. | 你自己保重吧 |
[28:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:46] | Hey, Dom? | 嘿,多米尼? |
[28:48] | -Yeah? -Next time | -怎么? -下回… |
[28:50] | try not to be quite so trusting. | 别装出一副深信不疑的样子 |
[28:52] | You don’t need to be a hero? | 你无需成为一名英雄的 |
[29:02] | I ran priors. | 我先说 |
[29:03] | The guy’s got an ’88 conviction for sexual assault. | 那家伙88年的时候 曾犯下一宗性侵犯罪 |
[29:07] | Boy, if I ever get in trouble, I know which CSl I’m going to. | 要是我自己也遇到麻烦的话 我知道找哪个CSI帮忙了 |
[29:14] | Let’s watch the show. | 我们先看场戏吧 |
[29:22] | How would you characterize | 你怎么解释 |
[29:23] | your relationship with Kristy Hopkins? | 你和克里斯蒂的关系 |
[29:25] | Oh, sir, we can just cut the crap. | 警官 还是免去那些开场白吧 |
[29:28] | I saw him kill Kristy. | 我看见他杀了克里斯蒂 |
[29:30] | I saw everything. | 我看见事情的经过 |
[29:31] | O’RlLEY: Go on. | 继续 |
[29:33] | Well, Kristy and l, we had words. | 克里斯蒂和我吵过架 |
[29:35] | I was swinging by her place to tell her I was sorry | 我去她那里是想向她道歉的 |
[29:38] | but, uh… | 但是… |
[29:40] | I didn’t expect to see her with a guy. | 我没想到她和 一个男的在一起 |
[29:44] | I couldn’t make out what they were saying | 我听不清他们在说些什么 |
[29:46] | but he was pushing her around pretty hard. | 但他狠狠地推了她一把 |
[29:49] | ( arguing ) | |
[29:50] | -Could you lD this guy? -Yeah. | -你能认出那个人吗? -是的 |
[29:53] | It was like, Nick something. | 好像是叫尼克 |
[29:55] | Kristy and I bumped into him at the Orpheus earlier. | 克里斯蒂和我在”澳菲斯” 曾遇见过他 |
[29:58] | O’RlLEY: And you saw him kill her? | 你看见他把她杀了? |
[29:59] | Well, I saw him get violent, but I took off. | 我看见他动作很粗暴 我就走了 |
[30:03] | You didn’t try to help the girl? | 你没有试图救那个女孩? |
[30:05] | He’s one of you guys. | 他可是你们的人 |
[30:08] | He carries a gun. | 他还有枪 |
[30:10] | I’m no hero. | 我不想充英雄 |
[30:15] | So, could I go? | 那么,我可以走了吗? |
[30:19] | O’RlLEY: Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:23] | The witness sounds believable. | 目击者的话似乎很可信 |
[30:25] | It’s a load of crap and you know it. | 废话一通,你也知道的 |
[30:28] | I was listening. He seemed credible to me. | 我也听见了 我也相信他的话 |
[30:31] | Sheriff, you arrest Nick now you end his career. | 谢里夫,你现在逮捕尼克的 话就等于毁了他的前程 |
[30:34] | So, what can you offer me? | 那,你有什么好提议吗? |
[30:36] | Nothing, except my gut and ten years of experience. | 没有 但根据我这十年的工作经验 |
[30:39] | He didn’t do this. | 不会是他做的 |
[30:40] | Ignore the evidence against Stokes, | 先不提那些对 士多克斯不利的证据 |
[30:42] | it looks like special favors for CSl. | 被人对CSI一向都很有好感 |
[30:45] | Well, I can’t have that. | 我不能这样做 |
[30:46] | Not and keep my post. | 除非我不想保住 这个位置了 |
[30:47] | So, give me 12 hours, access to the crime scene | 那再给我十二小时 还有去现场的许可证 |
[30:49] | and evidence without filing papers on Nick. | 这期间不能下令拘捕尼克 |
[30:51] | 12 hours. | 十二小时 |
[30:54] | But then we arrest Mr. Stokes | 但那时我们就会根据规章 |
[30:56] | with all the attendant documentation. | 逮捕士多克斯先生 |
[31:10] | How you doing, Greg? | 怎么了,格雷格? |
[31:12] | Same as you. Worried about Nick. | 和你一样 都在担心尼克的事 |
[31:14] | Yeah. I need to see his DNA from the crime scene. | 我需要看一下 他在现场留下的DNA样本 |
[31:17] | You have it, right? | 你有的,对吗? |
[31:18] | A sample from the condom, yeah. | 从避孕套提取的样本 |
[31:20] | Popsicled in the freezer. | 放在冰箱里 |
[31:22] | But, uh, it’s not your case. | 但,这案子不是归你管的 |
[31:24] | Much as I want to help, no can do. | 我虽很想帮忙 但我不能这样 |
[31:27] | It’s my case for the next 12 hours. | 接下来的十二个小时 这案子归我管 |
[31:30] | Ask the Sheriff. | 不信去问问谢里夫 |
[31:32] | You know, I would never doubt your word. | 我从来没有怀疑过你说的话 |
[31:34] | Smart man. | 聪明 |
[31:43] | Nick’s little soldiers. | 尼克的”小士兵” |
[31:44] | It’s all you. | 现在是你的了 |
[31:46] | Thanks, Greg. | 谢谢,格雷格 |
[31:49] | WlLLOWS: When did you say this sample was frozen? | 这样本是什么时候 开始冷藏的? |
[31:53] | Um, 10:15 a.m. Why? | 今早10点15分 怎么了? |
[31:55] | These guys are all heads, no tails. | 这些小家伙都有脑袋 却没有尾巴 |
[31:58] | That’s normal, given the post-ejaculate time frame. | 这很正常 可以推算出射精的时间 |
[32:02] | How is that going to help Nick? | 这能帮得上尼克吗? |
[32:05] | WlLLOWS: The sperm found | 那些避孕套里的精子 |
[32:06] | in the condom was frozen at 10:15 a.m. | 是在今早10点15分被冷藏的 |
[32:09] | It’s all heads, no tails. | 为何只剩脑袋 却没有尾巴 |
[32:10] | I’m not quite up to speed on the particulars of… | 我现在不能 一时分析那么多的细节… |
[32:13] | It takes about seven hours | 细胞把精子的尾巴吃掉 |
[32:15] | for bacteria to eat away at the tails | 这过程起码需要七个小时 |
[32:16] | placing the time of ejaculation at around 2:00 a.m. | 也就是说射精 时间大概是凌晨两点 |
[32:18] | but Kristy’s time of death was 6:00 a.m. | 但克里斯蒂是 在凌晨六点死的 |
[32:20] | Well, it suggests a lag between ejaculation and Kristy’s murder | 这只说明了射精时间 和克里斯蒂死亡时间差而已 |
[32:24] | but it doesn’t disprove Nick’s presence | 但却不能证明凶案发生的时候 |
[32:26] | at the time of the homicide. | 尼克不在场 |
[32:27] | You could be a little more supportive. | 得到你的支持 简直难上加难 |
[32:32] | I have a new favorite color. | 我找到一种新的颜色了 |
[32:34] | -Orange? -The orange polyester | 橙色吗? -是橙色聚酯 |
[32:35] | from the bomb is a match to the Thrift-Right jacket. | 和在租车行借的 那件夹克是吻合的 |
[32:37] | Guess where their regional headquarters is located. | 猜猜那些东西是从哪儿来的 |
[32:40] | The Hansen Building. You bet. | -“汉森”大厦 -说对了 |
[32:42] | I ran a Lexis search looking for disgruntled employees, irate customers, | 我查了一下那些对 “惠而好”租车行不满的职员 |
[32:46] | anyone with a grievance against Thrift-Right. | 还有与之发生过不快的客户 |
[32:48] | -You get any hits? -Norman Stirling. | -那你查出谁了? -诺曼.斯特林 |
[32:50] | Former manager. | 前经理 |
[32:51] | How disgruntled? Let go | -他怎么不满 -这得 |
[32:53] | Iast year. | 说回去年的事 |
[32:54] | Caused a commotion at H.Q. | 因为总部的一场骚乱 |
[32:55] | Filed lawsuits against the company. | 那公司官司缠身 |
[32:58] | Guy’s been out of work ever since. | 这以后那家伙就失业了 |
[33:00] | Sitting around making bombs. | 无所事事只好做炸弹 |
[33:09] | Norman Stirling? | 是诺曼.斯特林吗? |
[33:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[33:16] | FP. | |
[33:17] | What? | 什么? |
[33:19] | You don’t recognize those initials? | 你不认得这几个 字首的字母吗? |
[33:23] | What’s this about? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[33:25] | The bombing of the Thrift-Right Car Rental. | 在”惠而好 “租车行发生的爆炸案 |
[33:27] | The bombing of the Hansen Building. | 还有在”汉森” 大厦发生的爆炸案 |
[33:29] | A-A bomb? Are you kidding? | 爆炸?你是在说笑吗? |
[33:30] | I’ve never even been near a bomb my entire life. | 我这一辈子 从没接触过什么炸弹 |
[33:34] | Well, those orange jackets over there appear to match | 那上面的橙色夹克看起来 |
[33:36] | the materials the bombs were wrapped in. | 和包炸弹用的材料是吻合的 |
[33:39] | I used to wear those to go to work. | 这是我以前穿来上班的 |
[33:41] | BRASS: You were let go by Thrift-Right last year, | 去年你被”惠而好 “租车行解雇了 |
[33:42] | and lost a court battle to get your job back. | 经过打官司后你 还是没能挽回自己的工作 |
[33:44] | BRASS: In fact, they filed a TRO against you | 其实,”惠而好” 车行之所以告你 |
[33:47] | for throwing furniture around their headquarters last July. | 是因为去年七月你 与总部人员大打出手 |
[33:50] | I want to call my lawyer. | 我要给我的律师打电话 |
[33:52] | Good, you can call him from the car. | 好的,你可以在车上打给他 |
[33:54] | He can meet us at the PD. | 他会在警局等的 |
[33:55] | Take him in. Come on, let’s go. | 带他走,好了,我们走吧 |
[33:57] | Call your mom. | 给你妈妈打电话 |
[35:08] | WlLLOWS: Kristy Hopkins was strangled with this sash. | 克里斯蒂是被窗帘带给扼死的 |
[35:12] | It’s fingerprint-free, but the force of the pull | 这是不会留下指纹的 但要是凶手 |
[35:15] | would have scratched off epithelials | 用力拉扯的话 上面就会留下 |
[35:16] | from the killer’s hands, right? | 他手上的表皮细胞,对吗? |
[35:17] | Abraded, yeah. And can you | -摩擦作用,没错 -那你能 |
[35:19] | extract DNA from epithelials? | 从这些表皮细胞 提取出DNA样本吗? |
[35:20] | If they’re fresh enough. | 要是它们还活着的话 |
[35:36] | GREG: Okay, epithelials are an affirmative. | 好的,表皮细胞还很有活力 |
[35:40] | And they’re good to go for DNA profiling. | 正好拿来提取DNA样本 |
[35:42] | I’m just going to need something to compare it to. | 不过还要和另一个人 的相比较才行 |
[35:45] | Jack Willman has a prior for a sexual assault | 杰克.威尔曼以前 有过性侵犯记录 |
[35:47] | so his DNA is on file. | 所以他的DNA也会在档案里 |
[36:00] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[36:03] | I think that you and I should head over to the police station. | 现在我们都得 往警局走一趟了 |
[36:09] | DNA didn’t pan out, huh? | DNA没提取出来? |
[36:11] | Never have I seen such a clean match. | 我从没见过两者是如此吻合的 |
[36:15] | Jack Willman killed her. | 杰克.威尔曼杀了她 |
[36:26] | ( sighing ) | |
[36:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:31] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[36:32] | Hey, I’m just doing my job. | 我只是做我的工作而已 |
[36:35] | Besides, if they’d sent you to jail | 而且,要是他们 把你送进监狱的话 |
[36:37] | I’d get stuck with all your cases. | 我不是还得来打理你的案子 |
[36:39] | ( laughs ) | |
[36:44] | Dispatch said you were looking for me? | 有人说你正在找我? |
[36:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:47] | I finally matched this “FP.” | 我终于确定刻”FP”的工具了 |
[36:50] | To this electric etcher. | 就是这个电焊笔 |
[36:52] | Now, I made an exemplar. | 我做了一个样板 |
[36:54] | Boom! | |
[36:54] | WARRlCK: ldentical type of striations. | 得出的条纹是一致的 |
[36:56] | The manufacturer says | 制造商说 |
[36:58] | that this etcher is only used for training purposes. | 这个是那些 蚀刻师用作训练的 |
[37:01] | And it’s only sold in bulk. | 并且只能大批销售 |
[37:04] | It was not sold to Norman Stirling. | 它不是诺曼.斯特林买的 |
[37:06] | So who bought it? | 那么是谁买的? |
[37:09] | Las Vegas School District. | 拉斯维加斯学校城买的 |
[37:10] | I called the district and we traced it down | 我给那个学区打过电话并且… |
[37:12] | to one high school– Summit High. | 找到了那间学校… “顶峰”高中 |
[37:15] | Stirling’s son goes there. | 斯特林的儿子在那里就读 |
[37:18] | BRASS: Tyler, were you aware of your father’s lawsuits | 泰勒,你知道你父亲和 “惠而好”租车行之间… |
[37:24] | against Thrift-Right Car Rental? | 有官司纠纷吗? |
[37:27] | Yeah. It was kind of hard not to be. | 知道.想不知道都难 |
[37:29] | I mean, it’s all him and my mom talked about for a year. | 我是说,我父母一年 来整天都在谈论这个 |
[37:34] | Until she left. | 直到我母亲离开 |
[37:37] | Do you miss your mother? | 你想念你的母亲吗? |
[37:41] | I miss our old life. | 我怀念过去的生活 |
[37:45] | ( quietly ): Is there something that we should be talking about? | 我们私下里都还谈过些 |
[37:48] | You know, in private? | 什么事情了? |
[37:49] | You said that’s how corporations do it– in private. | 你说过这件事都是 由于公司的缘故 |
[37:55] | See, they treated him great at work, in front of everyone. | 他们在每个人面前 都称你工作如何的棒 |
[37:59] | And then they let him go at the end of the day | 但最后他们要赶他走的时候 |
[38:01] | when no one’s around. | 却没人站出来说话 |
[38:02] | Thirty years of service and then… | 辛劳在那儿工作了三十年 到最后… |
[38:04] | you know, they realized they could hire two young guys | 他们却认为雇用 两个年轻人可以为他们 |
[38:07] | at half the price. | 省下一半的钱 |
[38:08] | BRASS: What does “FP” stand for? | 那么”FP”是代表什么? |
[38:13] | It was etched into both bombs. | 两个炸弹上都刻有这字母 |
[38:15] | We think you engraved it with an implement | 我们认为你是 在高中的制作课上 |
[38:17] | from your high school shop class. | 用工具把它刻出来的 |
[38:23] | “Fair Play.” | “公平竞赛” |
[38:33] | I used to yell that around the house | 我整天在家里大喊什么 |
[38:35] | that I was owed fair play. | 应该得到公平的待遇 |
[38:36] | TYLER: I mean, they threw him | 我是指他们就像垃圾一样 |
[38:38] | out like trash. | 把你赶出去 |
[38:39] | And you sent them bombs?! | 那你就用炸弹来报复他们? |
[38:41] | You said you wanted to kill them. | 你说过自己想干掉他们的 |
[38:51] | How did you even know how to do this? | 你是怎么知道做这些东西的 |
[38:55] | Off the lnternet. | 从网路上 |
[39:00] | Dad, are you mad at me? | 爸爸,你生我的气了? |
[39:04] | I did it for you. | 我这都是为了你 |
[39:05] | Tyler, did you make any more bombs? | 泰勒 你还做有别的炸弹吗? |
[39:10] | Where are they? | 它们在哪儿? |
[39:12] | Where are you keeping them? | 你把它们藏在哪儿了? |
[39:20] | Tyler… | 泰勒… |
[39:22] | if you did this for me… | 你要是为了我的话… |
[39:25] | please tell them where they are. | 就告诉他们那些炸弹在那儿 |
[39:30] | ( man over dispatch ) Victor 9, report to Summit High School. | 这里是九号从 “顶峰”高中报告 |
[39:33] | Summit High School, site of reported bomb | “顶峰”高中 22B教室外面的… |
[39:36] | outside Classroom 22B, in Locker 897. | 897储物柜里 发现有炸弹 |
[39:39] | ( radio static ) | |
[39:41] | Be advised, bomb is trigger- activated and motion-delayed. | 再重申一次 炸弹随时都有可能爆炸 |
[39:45] | Do not handle. Repeat: do not handle. | 千万不要碰它 |
[39:48] | P.A. SYSTEM: All students and faculty | 全体学生和教员 |
[39:49] | please immediately exit the building. | 请立即离开教学楼 |
[39:50] | Security Detail, keep moving. | 一级戒备,立即疏散 |
[39:51] | MAN: Come on, move it! Move it! | 快点!快走! |
[39:52] | Security Detail, let’s go! | 一级戒备,快点走! |
[39:54] | I need Classroom 22B. | 我要去22B教室 |
[39:56] | -Second floor! -Where’s 22B? | -在二层! -22B教室在哪儿? |
[39:57] | Come on, people! | 快走! |
[40:00] | Come on, come on. | 快点,快点 |
[40:02] | 897… | |
[40:03] | Come on, people, don’t run. | 快点,你们不要跑 |
[40:07] | All students and faculty, please immediately exit the building. | 全体学生和教员 请立即离开教学楼 |
[40:09] | Security Detail, keep moving. | 一级戒备,请立即疏散 |
[40:17] | All students and faculty | 全体学生和教员 |
[40:18] | please immediately exit the building. | 请立即离开教学楼 |
[40:20] | Security Detail, keep moving. | 一级戒备,请立即疏散 |
[40:34] | Get out of my way, people. | 你们都给我让开 |
[40:36] | Come around me. | 从我身边过去 |
[40:41] | ( sirens blaring ) | |
[40:50] | Dominic, stop! | 多米尼,停下! |
[40:52] | Stop right there. Put it down! | 快停下,把它放下! |
[40:54] | No, it’s all right. Everyone’s safe. | 没事的,大家都会没事的 |
[40:56] | No, no, no, drop it. It’s active! | 不,把它放下,它已经启动了 |
[41:18] | Hi. Just the guy I wanted to see. | 我想见到的人来了 |
[41:20] | O’Riley. Tell me why you did it. | -莱利 -你为什么要真么做? |
[41:24] | I got nothing to say to you, cowboy. | 我没什么可说的,牛仔 |
[41:28] | She was going back to college, turning her life around | 她就要回学校去 结束这一切 |
[41:30] | getting out of the business, and you killed her for it! | 开始新的生活 你就因为这个把她杀了! |
[41:33] | Why? Is that what she told you? | -为什么? -这是她跟你说的? |
[41:35] | She was getting out of the business? | 她跟你说 她不做了? |
[41:37] | She was going to college to recruit more girls. | 她是想去学校里 招更多的女孩 |
[41:39] | Do you think I’m going to believe | 你以为我会相信你这 |
[41:41] | the john that killed her? | 下三滥的谎话吗? |
[41:42] | Oh, and you think I was her client? | 你以为我是她的客户吗? |
[41:44] | I was her pimp. | 我是她的中间人 |
[41:47] | She was leaving me to start her own racket. | 她之所以离开我 是因为她想自立门户 |
[41:51] | So wake up. This isn’t Pretty Woman. | 醒醒吧.这不是” 风月俏佳人” |
[41:54] | She’s not Julia Roberts. You’re not Richard Gere. | 她不是 朱莉亚.罗伯茨 你也不是 理查.基尔 |
[41:56] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的,没错 |
[41:59] | I guess you’re right. | 我想你说得对 |
[42:00] | Because there’s no happy ending for you. | 但你是不会 有什么好下场的 |
[42:04] | Twenty-five to life. | 25年或者终身监禁 |
[42:07] | WlLLOWS: Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[42:22] | Above the fold. | 终于上头条了 |
[42:54] | Captioning sponsored by CBS, | 英文字幕由CBS提供 |
[42:57] | CBS PRODUCTlONS | |
[43:01] | and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS |