时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! | |
[00:26] | ( man grunts ) | |
[01:10] | This came for you, Mr. Grissom. | 这是寄给你的 葛瑞森先生 |
[01:15] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[01:16] | An anonymous pacKage from county locKup? | 从国家监狱寄来的 匿名包裹吗? |
[01:18] | Yeah, well, hey, just a second. | 嘿,等一下 |
[01:20] | Wait a minute. Give an innocent bystander a chance to clear out. | 等等,你是不是该 让无辜的旁观者先离开? |
[01:23] | What are you worried about? | 你害怕什么? |
[01:24] | One minute I’m eating tomato salad. | 首先喷出来的会是番茄酱 |
[01:26] | The next– | 下一个就会是 |
[01:27] | I’m gazpacho. | 凉菜汤 |
[01:34] | With any lucK | 没错的话 |
[01:35] | it’ll be the next episode of G-String Divas. | 下一个会是一段 G和弦的”小插曲” |
[01:45] | My name is FranK Damon… | 我叫弗兰克.戴蒙… |
[01:47] | and I’m awaiting trial for the murder of… | 我在等待审讯的开始 罪名就是谋杀… |
[01:52] | my wife and son. | 我的妻儿 |
[01:53] | That’s an arson case a few months ago. | 这是几个月之前的纵火案 |
[01:55] | The D.A. is asKing for the death penalty. | 当局要求对犯人处以极刑 |
[01:59] | I didn’t Kill my family… | 我没有杀我的家人… |
[02:03] | but my lawyer says the evidence is against me. | 但我的律师说所有 证据都证明是我干的 |
[02:06] | I was a good father. | 我是一个好父亲 |
[02:09] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[02:10] | I would have given my life for Toby and Jeannie. | 为了托比和詹妮 我甚至会献出自己的生命 |
[02:14] | They were my world. | 他们就是我的一切 |
[02:15] | Mr. Grissom, you are my last hope. | 葛瑞森先生 你是我最后的希望了 |
[02:19] | Please… | 求求你… |
[02:23] | help me. | 帮帮我 |
[02:25] | An innocent man. | 自称无辜的犯人 |
[02:28] | Jail’s full of them. | 监狱里到处都是 |
[02:29] | It only taKes one. | 这个除外 主演:威廉.彼得森 玛格.海尔珍博格 加里.道尔顿 乔治.伊□ 佐嘉.福克斯 鲍尔.吉尔福勒 制片:安东尼.佐伊克 |
[03:11] | Am I disturbing you? | 我打扰你了吗? |
[03:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:15] | Oh. Great. Sorry. | 好了,对不起 |
[03:18] | Uh, I was supposed to pass out | 首先我发一下那些 |
[03:19] | some supervisor evaluation forms. | 针对主管的评估报告 |
[03:21] | Where are they? | 它们放哪儿了? |
[03:23] | Here they are. | 在这儿 |
[03:24] | Mm. Get to rate the boss. I dig this. | 对上司作出评价 我会慢慢想的 |
[03:26] | Give him a perfect ten | 不给他一个十分满分的话 |
[03:27] | or your ass is out of here. | 你就不用在这儿呆了 |
[03:28] | No, it’s not. | 不是这样的 |
[03:30] | All right. Assignment: | 接下来是这次的任务 |
[03:31] | parKing lot of the sportsbooK at The Monaco. | 首先是摩纳哥体育 博采的停车场 |
[03:32] | Caucasian male found dead in the front seat of his car. | 发现一名白人男孩死在 了自己的驾驶座上 |
[03:35] | Two days before the Super Bowl. | 就在”超霸杯” 要举行的前两天 |
[03:37] | I’ll taKe a piece of that. | 我来搞定这件案子吧 |
[03:38] | No. Uh, NicK and Catherine. | 不 让尼克和凯萨琳来处理 |
[03:40] | What else you got? GRlSSOM: You and WarricK | -你是什么任务? -你和华瑞克 |
[03:42] | are worKing with me. | 这回是和我一起 |
[03:43] | WlLLOWS: Prisoner plea. | 那个犯人的辩解 |
[03:44] | Brass told me about the video. | 布瑞斯已经把 录像带的事告诉我了 |
[03:45] | If we taKe the case, we have very little time. | 如果我们接这案子的话 只剩下很少的时间了 |
[03:47] | The trial starts in three days. | 审讯三天后就要开始了 |
[03:49] | How did he find you? | 他是怎么找到你的? |
[03:50] | 1 -800-GRlSSOM…? | 葛瑞森打神探? |
[03:51] | WlLLOWS: Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[03:52] | EcKlie was the CSl | 这件纵火案可是另一个CSI |
[03:54] | on that arson. | 埃克利经手的 |
[03:56] | I see a bad moon rising. | 我有种不祥的预感 |
[03:58] | Can a CSl taKe over another CSl’s case? | 一个CSI成员能 接手另一个CSI的案子吗? |
[04:00] | Only if they’re of equal ranK | 要是他们的职位一样的话 |
[04:02] | and looKing for trouble. | 就有很大麻烦了 |
[04:03] | No trouble. | 没什么麻烦的 |
[04:04] | We’re both colleagues searching for the truth. | 我们都是寻找 事实真相的同行 |
[04:06] | OKay, that’s it. LooK onward. | 就这么简单 眼光应该放长远点 |
[04:07] | You have to start by looKing at this. | 你们最好先来看看这个 |
[04:09] | Hey, what happened to that, uh, meeting the other day? | 那几天前开的 那次会议怎么样了? |
[04:13] | Meeting? | 会议? |
[04:14] | Yeah, the department heads were voting | 各个部门的 上司不是都在商议 |
[04:15] | on an extra vacation day or something? | 要放一天额外假期的吗? |
[04:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:21] | Hmm. “Organization”… minus one. | 有一个部门…除外 |
[04:29] | Yo, cousin. | 嘿,伙计 |
[04:32] | I’m going to save you some gas here. | 我是来让 你省了那汽油钱的 |
[04:33] | I did some checKing on your pal, Damon. | 我已经帮你查过那个戴蒙了 |
[04:35] | I don’t remember asKing you to. | 好像我没叫你这样做的 |
[04:37] | Eyewitness saw him running from his burning house. | 有目击者看见是他放的火 |
[04:39] | Inside was his wife and Kid. | 屋里有他的妻儿 |
[04:40] | Now, wife’s a big spender. | 他妻子是个挥金如土的人 |
[04:41] | Maxed out on the credit cards. | 信用卡简直出帐如流水 |
[04:43] | They just bought the place | 他们的房子是刚买的 |
[04:44] | and already he’s late on the payments. | 而他还没有付清款项呢 |
[04:46] | Couple’s always arguing about money. No surprise. | 两口子经常为了钱的是争吵 这错不了的 |
[04:48] | Well, how does Killing his family | 那么,杀了他的家人 |
[04:50] | solve his money problems? | 就能解决他的经济问题吗? |
[04:51] | Maybe he didn’t mean to. | 或许他也不想这样 |
[04:52] | Maybe he needed the insurance dough | 或许他想得到保险金 |
[04:54] | and things got out of hand. | 然后把所有东西卖掉 |
[04:56] | Too many maybes. | 太多的”或许”了 |
[04:57] | I thinK we should go with the evidence. | 我认为最重要的 就是查找证据 |
[04:58] | Well, I got something for you on that, too. | 我还有事情没说完呢 |
[05:00] | Gasoline found in the master bedroom closet. | 在主人卧室的壁橱 里发现了汽油 |
[05:03] | Yeah. Hydrocarbon. I read EcKlie’s brief. | 没错,是碳氢物 我看过诶克雷的报告了 |
[05:05] | Did you sKip the page | 你是否漏掉了 |
[05:07] | that had Damon’s credit card receipts? | 那页关于戴蒙的 信用卡记录? |
[05:08] | ‘Cause he bought a gallon of gas | 他买了一加仑的汽油 |
[05:10] | a weeK before the fire. | 就在火灾发生的前一周 |
[05:12] | Do I seem liKe the Kind of guy who sKips stuff? | 我看起来像那种 如此粗心的人吗? |
[05:16] | Read my lips. | 听我说 |
[05:17] | There is no compelling evidence to suggest | 目前位置没有任何证据表明 |
[05:19] | Damon was wrongfully charged. | 戴蒙是无辜的 |
[05:20] | Well, then, it’ll be a short interview, won’t it? | 那这只是一次 很短的面谈了,对吗? |
[05:24] | ( car starts ) | |
[05:30] | STOKES: Whew! Two days before the Super Bowl | “超霸杯”开始的前两天 |
[05:33] | and they’re already Killing each other. | 人们已经在大肆炒作了 |
[05:36] | Hey, O’Riley, anyone put | 嘿,欧莱利 |
[05:38] | their meat hooKs on this vehicle? | 有人动过这辆车吗? |
[05:39] | How long have we worKed together? | 我们合作多长时间了? |
[05:41] | Still got to asK. | 只是问问而已 |
[05:42] | Sergeant. | 警官 |
[05:44] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[05:45] | Oh… | |
[05:46] | Gunshot wound to the head, point-blanK range. | 子弹直接击中后脑 弹道很直 |
[05:50] | Just a baby. | 真不幸 |
[06:07] | Tap city. | 钱包 |
[06:09] | Empty. | 是空的 |
[06:10] | WlLLOWS: Killer was probably in the bacK seat | 凶手或许是躲在车后座 |
[06:13] | waiting for him. | 等着他 |
[06:16] | Kid never stood a chance. | 这孩子是 怎么也逃不过的 |
[06:23] | ChecK this out. | 看这个 |
[06:25] | Hearing aid? | 助听器吗? |
[06:26] | Maybe he was deaf. | 或许他是聋的 |
[06:28] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[06:37] | Got some condensation on the window. | 车窗上有一些水雾 |
[06:41] | You should get a shot of this. | 你先把它拍下来 |
[06:46] | ( chucKles ) | |
[06:48] | You hungry, NicK? | 尼克,你饿吗? |
[06:50] | Got a burger. | 这有一个”汉堡” |
[06:52] | Extra lettuce. | 还附送一捆钱 |
[06:54] | A rule of thumb: $2,500 an inch. | 根据常规 一英寸厚是2,500块 |
[06:58] | There’s got to be… | 那里应该有… |
[07:00] | $15,000 there? | 15.000块钱? |
[07:01] | “Rams | “公羊队” |
[07:02] | negative nine.” | “一赔九” |
[07:09] | Oh, “Rams minus nine.” | “公羊队一赔九” |
[07:12] | It’s a Super Bowl ticKet. | 这是张”超霸杯” 的投注票 |
[07:13] | Straight bet– $30,000. | 直接下注 —30,000块 |
[07:15] | What does a Kid doing walKing around | 一场球赛竟下注三万块钱 |
[07:17] | with a wad liKe that | 真不知道有 |
[07:18] | betting 30 grand on a football game? | 有几个孩子能像他那样? |
[07:19] | Who wrote the ticKet? | 是谁写的单据? |
[07:22] | Teller 1 2. | 12号柜台员 |
[07:24] | Yeah, I wrote the ticKet. -So what? | 没错 是我开的单据.怎么了? |
[07:26] | So, it was found with the Kid Killed | 它是从那个在 停车场被杀的人 |
[07:28] | in your parKing lot. | 身上找到的 |
[07:29] | Yeah. 30 dimes. It was 51 7’s. | 是的,一共是30注 是517号投的 |
[07:31] | 51 7? | |
[07:32] | What’s that? -That’s his number. | -是什么? -那是他的号码 |
[07:33] | He was a runner. | 他只是个跑堂的 |
[07:34] | A runner? | 跑堂的? |
[07:35] | Yeah, a go-fer– runs from booK to booK | 就是跑腿的 在不同的投注站里 |
[07:37] | places bets with other people’s money. | 帮别人下注 |
[07:38] | Kid wasn’t a day over 1 6. Isn’t that illegal? | 那孩子还未成年 这样合法吗? |
[07:40] | Lady, he’s not buying a pacK of cigarettes. | 夫人 他又不是来买烟 |
[07:42] | He’s betting $30,000. | 他只是来下注三万块钱而已 |
[07:43] | Vig for the house is three grand. | 要告的话也就罚款三千块 |
[07:45] | We looK the other way. | 我们还有别的办法 |
[07:46] | Well, I’d be willing to bet | 我敢打赌 |
[07:47] | there’s a mother out there that wishes you hadn’t. | 外面有一位母亲 是你不希望见到的 |
[07:49] | Hey, what do I care? | 我才不在乎呢 |
[07:50] | I’m out of this job by the end of the weeK. | 这个周末我就不干了 |
[07:52] | Tired of looKing at scumbags. | 对那些家伙 我已经感到厌倦了 |
[07:54] | Well, does 51 7 have a name? | 那517号有名字吗? |
[07:55] | I only Know them by their numbers. | 我只记得他们的号码而已 |
[07:57] | Well, you’ve been very helpful. | 你已经帮了很大忙了 |
[07:59] | ThanK you. | 谢谢 |
[08:07] | ThanKs. | 谢谢 |
[08:09] | MAN: Yo, Grissom! | 嘿,葛瑞森! |
[08:10] | Yo, man, this guy’s the reason I’m in here. | 就是因为他我才进来的 |
[08:14] | Shoe print. | 都怪那鞋印 |
[08:15] | Yo, man, next time I’ll go barefoot! | 伙计 下一回我就赤着脚! |
[08:17] | Even better. | 这样更好 |
[08:19] | Footprints. | 脚印更容易查 |
[08:38] | So, you’re the Grissom | 你是葛瑞森? |
[08:39] | they wrote about in the newspaper? | 就是报纸上提到的那位? |
[08:41] | I thought you’d be older. | 我还以为 你要比现在老一点 |
[08:44] | Why did you contact me, Mr. Damon? | 戴蒙先生 你为何会找到我? |
[08:47] | Arson specialist gave me your name. | 纵火调查专家 跟我提到了你的名字 |
[08:50] | Well, six of them, actually. | 其实 应该是他们六个人说的 |
[08:52] | They all turned my case down. | 他们都拒绝接我之间案子 |
[08:55] | Will you help me? | 你会帮我吗? |
[08:58] | Fires are very complicated. | 纵火案是非常复杂的 |
[09:00] | It wasn’t too complicated for the guy who put me in here. | 但那个幕后的人 轻松就把我送进来了 |
[09:09] | You thinK if you | 你认为 |
[09:10] | stare at me long enough, you can tell if I’m innocent? | 这样长时间地盯着我 就可以判断我是否清白吗? |
[09:14] | I don’t mean to stare… | 我不是盯着你… |
[09:16] | but yes, I can learn some things. | 是的 我可以了解到一些事情 |
[09:19] | For instance | 比如说 |
[09:20] | the bacK of your hands are smooth. | 你的手背很光滑 |
[09:22] | You read a lot. | 你看过很多的书 |
[09:24] | You have indentation marKs on your nose | 你的鼻梁上还有戴眼镜 |
[09:26] | from reading glasses. | 所留下的凹印 |
[09:28] | Your speech tells me that you’re well-educated. | 你的谈吐告诉 我你受过良好教育 |
[09:31] | Your occupation’s not listed in the file | 虽然档案里 没有写明你的职业 |
[09:34] | but I thinK that you had | 但我想你应该属于 |
[09:36] | a white-collar job. | 白领阶层 |
[09:38] | Paper-pusher for the phone company. | 电话公司的报告起草员 |
[09:41] | I don’t Know yet whether you’re left- | 我还不知道 你是习惯用左手 |
[09:45] | or right-handed, though. | 还是右手 |
[09:49] | Now, you want to tell me | 你能告诉我 |
[09:51] | what happened? | 发生的一切吗? |
[09:55] | It was about midnight. | 那时大概是午夜时分 |
[09:56] | OKay, baby. | 好了,宝贝 |
[09:57] | My wife, Jeannie– she was hungry. | 我的妻子 詹妮—她饿了 |
[10:00] | She had a food craving. | 想要吃点东西 |
[10:02] | She sent me out to the store | 于是就叫我去商店里 |
[10:04] | to get her some ice cream. | 给她买点冰激凌 |
[10:05] | My son, Toby, he was in the bed with us. | 我儿子,托比 当时和我们在床上 |
[10:08] | He couldn’t sleep. | 他当时睡不着 |
[10:09] | I was going to taKe him camping the next day. | 因为第二天我要和他一起去野营的 |
[10:15] | Toby was eight. | 托比已经八岁了 |
[10:17] | Why don’t you tell me about the fire. | 为何不跟我说说那场火灾 |
[10:24] | I got bacK from the store in under 20 minutes. | 大约过了20分钟 后我从商店那里回来 |
[10:28] | I saw smoKe coming out the bacK of the house. | 就看见屋子 后面有浓烟冒出 |
[10:32] | I could hear the alarm. | 当时还听到了警报 |
[10:33] | Jeannie! | 詹妮! |
[10:34] | The house was filled | 屋子里 |
[10:35] | with smoKe. | 全都是烟 |
[10:37] | Jeannie! | 詹妮! |
[10:37] | I checKed the door for heat. | 我试了试门上的温度 |
[10:39] | I Knew not to open it. | 知道无法打开它 |
[10:41] | Why? -Flashover. | -为什么 -接近燃点了 |
[10:43] | Flashover? | 接近燃点? |
[10:46] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[10:47] | When the fire reaches about 932 degrees Fahrenheit | 当火的温度达 到华氏932度的话 |
[10:49] | you add oxygen | 你这时加进氧气 |
[10:51] | and the smoKe will burst into flame. | 这无疑于火上浇油 |
[10:53] | I Know how fire behaves, Mr. Grissom | 葛瑞森先生 我明白火的特性 |
[10:56] | because I’m a volunteer fireman. | 因为我是名义务救火员 |
[10:59] | I was hoping to maKe the department this spring. | 本来这个春天 我想去那个部门的 |
[11:03] | So I couldn’t open the door. | 我无法把房门打开 |
[11:05] | I ran outside to my car to call a rig. | 于是我就跑到 车上给救火队打电话 |
[11:08] | Well, if you’re a volunteer fireman | 你是一名义务救火队员的话 |
[11:10] | then you must be familiar with the use of accelerants. | 对于那些火的 促燃剂非常的熟悉 |
[11:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:16] | According to the report | 根据那份报告 |
[11:18] | there were traces of gasoline found on the floor | 在你卧室的地板上 曾经发现几条 |
[11:21] | of your bedroom closet. | 汽油的痕迹 |
[11:23] | That’s right, and I don’t Know how it got there. | 是的,但我不知道 那些是怎么来的 |
[11:27] | I didn’t Keep anything liKe that in the house. | 我不会把这种 东西放到屋子里去的 |
[11:29] | Our homicide department has a credit card receipt | 凶杀调查组 有一张信用卡的收据 |
[11:32] | for gasoline– your receipt | 是你买汽油的收据 |
[11:35] | and there’s no other suspects. | 除此没发现别的嫌疑人 |
[11:37] | I didn’t burn down my house, Mr. Grissom. | 我没有烧自己的房子 葛瑞森先生 |
[11:43] | I bought the gasoline for the lawnmower | 我买汽油 是用在除草机上的 |
[11:48] | and Kept it in the garage. | 我还把它放到车库里了 |
[11:50] | Now, if there was gasoline in our closet | 要是壁橱里发现汽油的话 |
[11:54] | someone else put it there. | 那一定是别人放的 |
[11:56] | Find them. | 快把他们找出来 |
[11:58] | I don’t chase criminals, Mr. Damon. | 我不是追□犯人的 戴蒙先生 |
[12:00] | I just evaluate evidence. | 我的职责只是分析证据 |
[12:01] | I need someone | 我需要有个人 |
[12:03] | to believe me– | 相信我 |
[12:05] | to figure this out. | 把真相查出来 |
[12:08] | How’d you burn your hand, Mr. Damon? | 你手上的烧伤是怎么回事 戴蒙先生? |
[12:15] | I don’t remember. | 我记不清了 |
[12:17] | People with third-degree burns don’t forget how they got them. | 被三级烧伤的人是 不会忘了这些意外的 |
[12:26] | You’re not going to help me? | 你不想帮我是吗? |
[12:29] | I’ll taKe your case. | 我会接你的案子的 |
[12:33] | I don’t Know whether I’ll help you or not. | 但我不知道是否能帮得了你 |
[13:22] | Nothing harder to investigate than arson. | 纵火案是最棘手的了 |
[13:25] | If the fire hasn’t ruined your crime scene… | 即使大火没有 破坏犯罪现场… |
[13:28] | Sara: The firemen have? | 救火队员也会破坏的 |
[13:29] | Mmm. | |
[13:30] | Funny place for a mattress. | 那床垫用检查吗? |
[13:31] | Overhaul. | 检查一下 |
[13:32] | Post-blaze, firemen removed charred items | 大伙过后 救火员也会把烧焦的东西 |
[13:35] | to neutralize the hot spots. | 从高温的地方移开 |
[13:36] | It prevents flare-ups. | 以避免二次火灾的发生 |
[13:52] | ( camera shutter clicKing ) | |
[13:58] | LooKs liKe the Kid was going camping. | 看起来那个孩子要去野营 |
[14:00] | ( unlocKing latches ) | |
[14:09] | Waterproof matches. | 放水火柴 |
[14:11] | Bag those. | 包起来 |
[14:13] | What do you thinK? | |
[14:14] | The Kid might have started it? | 会不会是孩子引起的? |
[14:18] | We don’t rule anything out. | 不排除任何可能性 |
[14:20] | GRlSSOM: Yeah. | |
[14:37] | The fire was contained | 大火是在这间房里 |
[14:39] | inside this room… | 开始着起来的 |
[14:43] | but the outside doorframe | 可外面的门框 |
[14:45] | is severely charred. | 却被严重烧焦了 |
[14:48] | Well, fires taKe the path of least resistance. | 救火至少 需要通过一种途径 |
[14:50] | I mean, they feed off of oxygen and combustibles. | 氧气和易燃物 是起火的基本因素 |
[14:53] | GRlSSOM: We’re going to taKe a piece of this bacK to the lab. | 我们要拿一段 门框回实验室去 |
[14:55] | It’s a weird place for such | 经过那么大的一场大火 |
[14:57] | a thorough burn | 房门却没烧焦 |
[14:58] | especially since the door isn’t scorched. | 这就十分地奇怪了 |
[15:00] | Huh. | |
[15:04] | LooK at this. | 看看这个 |
[15:05] | Rubber? | 橡胶吗? |
[15:11] | Firemen wear rubber gloves. | 是救火队员戴的橡胶手套 |
[15:18] | According to EcKlie’s report, which was filed in record time | 根据埃克利的报告显示 |
[15:22] | the point of origin | 起火原因 |
[15:23] | for the fire was the closet. | 就是从壁橱里开始的 |
[15:26] | Of course, there’s nothing left here. | 当然,现在一切都没了 |
[15:30] | More than you thinK. | 也不尽然 |
[15:32] | “V” pattern on the outside wall. | 外墙上留下的V型痕迹 |
[15:36] | Fires liKe to go up and out. | 火是呈上升外涌的势头 |
[15:38] | That’s why you can always count on seeing a pattern. | 你总是能把一件事物 观察得很透彻 |
[15:41] | This one’s narrow. | 这里非常窄 |
[15:42] | This was very intense, rapidly moving fire. | 大火就能迅速蔓延开来 |
[15:45] | Well, that confirms EcKlie’s findings | 这正证实了埃克利 |
[15:48] | about the use of an accelerant. | 找到的那些促燃剂 |
[15:49] | The apex of the “V” usually indicates | V字型的顶部通常说明 |
[15:53] | the point of origin. | 大火是从这里燃起的 |
[15:55] | You want to call it? | 你有何看法? |
[15:56] | Damon doused the closet floor with gasoline, lit it | 戴蒙在壁橱底层 倒上汽油点燃后 |
[15:59] | and got the hell out of Dodge. | 自己就逃之夭夭了 |
[16:05] | Shards of glass. | 是玻璃碎片 |
[16:06] | Bag a sample. | 包起来 |
[16:07] | I’ll put it through the lab. | 带一个样本回实验室去 |
[16:09] | Can’t. | 弄不出来 |
[16:10] | It’s melted into the concrete. | 已经与混凝土融在一块了 |
[16:16] | So, that’s why the concrete’s discolored? | 这就是混凝土在高温作用下 |
[16:18] | From the heat? | 改变了颜色吗? |
[16:19] | It’s called “spalling.” | 这叫”水泥的裂变” |
[16:20] | It confirms the presence of an accelerant. | 这进一步证实了 促燃剂的存在 |
[16:21] | Why would there be glass in the middle of the hot spot? | 在如此高温的地方 怎么会出现玻璃呢? |
[16:24] | Good question. WARRlCK: Who cares? | -问得好 -谁会管这个? |
[16:26] | The guy torched his wife and Kid. | 反正那家伙把 自己的妻儿都烧了 |
[16:28] | Really? | 真的? |
[16:31] | Where’s the trailing? | 那汽油的痕迹呢? |
[16:32] | An arsonist would spread the gasoline around | 纵火者通常 会到处浇上汽油 |
[16:34] | to maximize the burn area. | 来尽量扩大着火范围的 |
[16:38] | He still did the job. | 他也可能这样做了 |
[16:41] | Listen, you guys. | 你们俩听好了 |
[16:43] | You’re liKe Dodger fans. | 你们就像是不忠实的球迷 |
[16:44] | The ball game’s only in the seventh inning | 球赛刚进行到第七局 |
[16:46] | you’re already out of your seats. | 你们就开始离座退场了 |
[17:08] | Mrs. Hillman? | 希尔曼夫人 |
[17:13] | Is this your son? | 这是你的儿子吗? |
[17:17] | ( inhales ) | |
[17:25] | ( sobbing ) | |
[17:32] | ( whimpering ) | |
[17:46] | ( sighing ) | |
[17:50] | Mrs. Hillman? | 希尔曼夫人? |
[17:52] | Was your son hearing-impaired? | 你儿子的听觉有问题吗? |
[17:54] | Joey was wearing a hearing aid. | 乔伊他戴有助听器 |
[17:58] | No. | 不 |
[17:59] | No, Joey’s hearing was fine. | 不 乔伊的听觉没有问题 |
[18:03] | Why would he have that? | 那他怎么会戴着那个? |
[18:05] | ( softly ): I don’t Know. | 我也不知道 |
[18:10] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[18:12] | ( sighing ) | |
[18:16] | Danny… swore to me | 丹尼…他答应过我 |
[18:18] | he’d Keep Joey out of that racKet. | 会让乔伊远离这种场合的 |
[18:24] | Danny? | 丹尼? |
[18:25] | My older son. | 是我的大儿子 |
[18:27] | He’s a runner, too. | 他也是个跑堂的 |
[18:29] | They wear | 他们都戴有 |
[18:29] | remote earpieces. | 远程耳机 |
[18:31] | That’s how they talK to the guy they worKed for. | 这样他们就能 随时和雇主保持联系 |
[18:33] | We’ve had full-scale wars about him doing that | 为了劝他不要再拿这种钱 |
[18:37] | carrying around that Kind of money | 我们不知道吵了多少回 |
[18:39] | but does he stop? | 但他听进去了吗? |
[18:40] | No. | 没有 |
[18:41] | He gets Joey involved. | 他把乔伊也扯了进去 |
[18:44] | Well, the police will want to talK to your son, Danny. | 警方会找你的 儿子丹尼谈谈的 |
[18:48] | I haven’t seen him in a weeK. | 我已经一星期没有见到他了 |
[18:50] | And he hasn’t returned my calls. | 他也没给我回电话 |
[18:54] | Do you thinK something’s happened to him, too? | 他是不是也发生什么事了? |
[19:00] | ( Grissom sighs ) | |
[19:04] | Grissom. | 葛瑞森 |
[19:05] | I’ll see you guys in the evidence lab. | 你们俩在实验室等我 |
[19:07] | Night shift so slow you’ve got to picK over my cases? | 你那么快就要接管我的案子吗? |
[19:09] | I’m just maKing sure that we’ve answered all the questions. | 我只是想解答所有的疑问而已 |
[19:12] | Was it arson? Yes. | 这是纵火吗?是的 |
[19:13] | No doubt about it. What accelerant was used? | 这毫无疑问 那促燃剂是什么? |
[19:14] | Let’s see, hydrocarbon residue, and a credit card receipt. | 那里有炭氢物残余 加上那个信用卡收据 |
[19:17] | Got to be gasoline. -Yeah. | -这一定是汽油来的 -是的 |
[19:19] | Why was there no trailing? | 那为何没发现汽油痕迹呢? |
[19:21] | And why no evidence of an incendiary device | 为何在房间各个角落都找不到 |
[19:23] | anywhere in the bedroom? | 纵火的证物呢? |
[19:24] | He’s a volunteer fireman, Gil. | 吉尔 他可是个义务救火员 |
[19:26] | He Knows how to start a fire and hide the evidence. | 他知道怎么纵火 而不留下任何的证据 |
[19:27] | Don’t you thinK if this guy was remotely innocent | 这家伙要真是清白的话 |
[19:29] | his attorney would be involved in your little investigation? | 那为何他的律师不肯 帮他着手调查呢? |
[19:32] | What are you so afraid of, Conrad? | 康拉德 你到底担心什么呢? |
[19:34] | We’re just a couple of science geeKs. | 我们只是在 作科学调查而已 |
[19:35] | Why can’t we worK together? | 我们为何不能一起合作? |
[19:36] | No, we are public servants. | 不,我们可是公务员 |
[19:38] | We investigate cases as efficiently as we can | 我们要尽 可能快地把案子破了 |
[19:40] | and then we move on. | 然后着手下一件案子 |
[19:41] | We’re not a clearinghouse for defendants | 我们不是那些被告最后的 |
[19:43] | on the eve of trial | 救命稻草 |
[19:44] | who don’t liKe what we’ve turned up. | 再说这也不是我们份内的事 |
[19:45] | Yes, we are | 要是因为我们的 |
[19:46] | if it’s our mistaKe that put them there. | 误断使他们坐冤牢的话 那就属于我们份内之事 |
[19:48] | Fine, spin your wheels. | 好的,你好自为之吧 |
[19:51] | Hey, EcK? | 嘿,埃克? |
[19:53] | What is the new policy on vacation days? | 那个出台的关于 休假的新政策是什么? |
[20:00] | WARRlCK: Runners, huh? | 跑堂的? |
[20:01] | I Know a little something about that world. | 对于这行我有一点了解 |
[20:03] | Yeah, we thought you might. | 就知道你肯定懂 |
[20:05] | So? | 那么? |
[20:06] | It breaKs down liKe this. | 就像这件案子一样 |
[20:06] | There’s about a half a dozen runners in town. | 在这城市里做跑堂这一行的 |
[20:09] | They’re mostly Kids | 有一半都是未成年人 |
[20:10] | and they maKe about two “G’s” a weeK. | 他们一星期 能挣到大约两千美金 |
[20:11] | And they all worK for the same guy. | 他们通常只为一个雇主干活 |
[20:13] | Well, that’s more than a little something. | 看来你了解的并不少 |
[20:15] | I used to be a runner | 以前在大学的 时候我也做过 |
[20:17] | in college. | 跑堂的 |
[20:18] | It paid the bills. | 为了挣点学费 |
[20:19] | I had Route Five. | 我一般是跑五个地方 |
[20:21] | WorKed Boulder, Sunset, Vacation, and The Bay– all of that. | “巨石”,”日落大道” “假日旅馆”还有 “海湾”等等 |
[20:24] | So, who was your boss then? | 那谁是你的老板 |
[20:26] | The Voice. | “密音客” |
[20:27] | He didn’t have a name? | 他没有名字吗? |
[20:29] | Runners go from bet to bet, they jot down their orders | 跑堂的只管 按照他们的命令下注 |
[20:32] | and they call them into “The Voice.” | 于是就称他们为 “密音客” |
[20:33] | Guy runs the entire operation underground. | 这些人都是秘密行动的 |
[20:35] | I mean, he taKes orders from bacK East | 他是受人之托 在维加斯 |
[20:38] | and lays them off in Vegas. | 帮别人下注的 |
[20:39] | PocKets his vig, his commission. | 然后从中收取回扣 |
[20:41] | He’s liKe the trader on the stocK exchange. | 他就像股票 市场上的那些商人 |
[20:44] | ( pager beeping ) | |
[20:46] | I Knew it. That’s Grissom. | 就知道是葛瑞森打来的 |
[20:48] | I’ve got to bail. | 我得去作保释了 |
[20:51] | So… how do we find this, uh… “Voice”? | 那么…怎么才能 找到这位”密音客”? |
[20:55] | You don’t. | 不可能的 |
[20:56] | He’s not who you’re looKing for anyway. | 你不可能随便 就能找到他的 |
[20:57] | If you want to Know who capped this Kid | 要想知道那跑堂的 幕后老大是谁 |
[20:59] | then you should talK to another runner. | 你就只能去问 另一个跑堂的人 |
[21:00] | I mean, they’ll Kill each other for a good route. | 他们为了一个好的 内线通常都会互相拆台 |
[21:09] | Uh… you might want to taKe three giant steps | 你最好是往后退上那么 |
[21:12] | backward. | 三步远 |
[21:13] | WARRlCK: What’s going on? -Danger, Will Robinson. | -怎么了? -危险,请勿靠近 |
[21:16] | Three drops of gasoline, limited oxygen supply | 三滴汽油液体 加上少许的氧气 |
[21:19] | heat to ignition temperature of 932 degrees Fahrenheit. | 然后加热到燃点的 华氏932度 |
[21:23] | Same conditions in Damon’s bedroom the night of the fire. | 跟那晚戴蒙 卧室着火的情况一样 |
[21:29] | SmoKe to fire. | 烟和火都有了 |
[21:31] | Flashover. | 燃点状态 |
[21:33] | So, that confirms the first part of Damon’s story. | 这就证实了 戴蒙所说的前半部分 |
[21:34] | Tell me you’re here to confirm part two. | 你一定是来 证实这后半部分的 |
[21:36] | As a matter of fact, here is your doorframe. | 其实 我给你带来了那段门框 |
[21:43] | I had Collins analyze the burn depth. | 我让科林斯分析 过这个焦痕了 |
[21:44] | You see these rolling blisters? | 看见这些水泡痕迹了吗? |
[21:46] | It’s called alligatoring. | 这称为”鳄鱼纹” |
[21:47] | See the way the wood’s cracKed? | 看见木板的裂痕了吗? |
[21:48] | It looKs liKe the sKin of an alligator. | 就像是鳄鱼的表皮一样 |
[21:50] | Based on the depth of the allir… allo… | 根据这些”鳄… |
[21:52] | Alligatoring. | “鳄鱼纹” |
[21:54] | This wood burned very hot and very fast. | 这块木板非常的易燃 |
[21:56] | Use of accelerant? -Negative. | -这就是促燃剂吗? -不是 |
[21:58] | But that piece was a doorframe outside of the bedroom– | 但这块木板是 属于外层门框的 |
[22:02] | which was a contained site. | 不应该被烧焦的 |
[22:04] | So, the only way this could’ve happened was… | 唯一可以造成 这样情况的只能是… |
[22:06] | O2. | 氧气 |
[22:16] | Damon opened the door. | 戴蒙把房门打开过 |
[22:19] | He lied. | 他撒了谎 |
[22:23] | So, what happens now? | 那现在怎么办? |
[22:24] | We chase the lie… | 继续追查那个谎言… |
[22:26] | till it leads to the truth. | 直到真相大白于天下 |
[22:42] | All right. You taKe care. | 好了,你自己保重 |
[22:44] | And don’t-don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:45] | Everything’s going to be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[22:54] | That’s my sister. | 那是我姐姐 |
[22:55] | She’s the only one who stood by me in all of this. | 在这件事上 她是唯一相信我的人 |
[23:00] | Anything else you want to tell me? | 你还有什么要告诉我的吗? |
[23:03] | What, about my sister? | 什么,我姐姐吗? |
[23:06] | About the fire. | 那场大火 |
[23:10] | I… | 我… |
[23:11] | I told you everything. | 我什么都告诉你了 |
[23:13] | Your bedroom doorframe disagrees. | 你那扇门框可不这么认为 |
[23:16] | If no one opened the door… | 若是没人打开那扇门的话… |
[23:19] | the outside frame would not have burned. | 外门框是不会烧起来的 |
[23:22] | As a firefighter | 作为一个救火队员 |
[23:23] | you Know that. | 这你应该知道 |
[23:27] | May I see your hand, please? | 我可以看看你的手吗? |
[23:30] | Palm up. | 伸出来 |
[23:39] | This is the same type | 这个门把 |
[23:40] | of doorKnob that you have on your bedroom door. | 和你那扇门 上面的是一摸一样 |
[23:54] | Mr. Damon… | 戴蒙… |
[23:59] | Please… | 求你了… |
[24:01] | I don’t want anyone to Know. | 我不想让任何人知道 |
[24:04] | Why? | 为什么? |
[24:05] | This places you outside of the fire. | 这件事至关重要 |
[24:07] | You’re facing the death penalty. | 你现在正面临极刑 |
[24:12] | Why are you lying? | 为何你还要撒谎呢? |
[24:15] | I’m a firefighter. | 我是个救火队员 |
[24:18] | And when my wife and my son needed me… | 当我妻子和 儿子需要我的时候… |
[24:27] | I forgot everything. | 我当时什么都忘了 |
[24:30] | I didn’t checK for heat. | 我没有测当时的温度 |
[24:32] | Jeannie! | 詹妮? |
[24:33] | I didn’t looK for smoKe. | 也没有寻找烟的来源 |
[24:33] | All I could thinK about was getting them out. | 当时就是一门 心思要救他们出来 |
[24:37] | So I opened the door… | 于是我打开了房门… |
[24:39] | and I let the monster out. | 也就使大火蔓延开来 |
[24:41] | I could just about maKe them out through the flame. | 我想穿过火墙去救他们 |
[24:44] | “Jeannie! Jeannie!” | “詹妮!詹妮!” |
[24:44] | But l… I couldn’t get to them! | 但我…却救不了他们! |
[24:47] | “( howling ): Oh!” | |
[24:51] | What else? | 然后呢? |
[24:53] | I had to close the door. | 我应该把门关上的 |
[24:54] | The whole house would’ve gone up | 整间屋子烧起来 |
[24:56] | and the firemen would have never reached them. | 救火队员是 怎么都救不了他们 |
[25:01] | I Killed my family. | 我杀了我的家人 |
[25:05] | Carbon monoxide Killed them | 大火向他们袭去的时候 |
[25:07] | Iong before the fire got to them. | 一氧化碳早就把他们杀死了 |
[25:10] | You Know that. | 这你是知道的 |
[25:11] | It doesn’t matter what I Know. | 这些都无关紧要 |
[25:12] | My family died because I wasn’t there to protect them. | 他们之所以死了 就因为我没在他们身边保护 |
[25:18] | You tried to save your family | 你想要救你的家人 |
[25:20] | but that doesn’t mean that you didn’t start the fire. | 但那并不代表不是你放的火 |
[25:23] | Are you lying about that, too? | 那件事你是否也撒了谎? |
[25:29] | You tell me. | 你说过要帮我的 |
[25:35] | I will. | 我会的 |
[25:37] | TONY: Hey, you didn’t hear this from me, all right? But, um… | 不要说是我讲的 好吗? |
[25:41] | you see the guy over there– blue sweatshirt | 看见那边那个穿 蓝色运动衫的人了吗? |
[25:44] | with the orange hood? | 橙色头巾的那个 |
[25:47] | 702. | 702号 |
[25:48] | He’s a runner. | 他也是个跑堂的 |
[25:49] | He used to hang with 517– the Kid who was Killed. | 以前是和517号一起做的 就是那个被杀的孩子 |
[25:52] | He’s not talKing to himself, is he? | 他不是在和自己说话 对吗? |
[25:54] | TalKing to his boss on a wire. | 他在用耳机和 他的老板说话 |
[25:57] | It’s illegal to use two-way communication in the sportsbooK. | 在体育博采里双方 这样联络是违法的 |
[25:59] | As long as you don’t get caught. | 只要不被捉住就行 |
[26:01] | I’ve got to get bacK to worK. | 我得回去工作了 |
[26:06] | LaKers are minus 1 1. | “湖人队”是一赔十一 |
[26:08] | The total is 1 89. | 总共下了189注 |
[26:09] | Yeah. Bulls picK. | 好的,选”公牛队” |
[26:11] | Kings are down to nine from eleven. | “国王”的赔率已经 掉到一赔十一了 |
[26:18] | Done. | 好的 |
[26:21] | LaKers. | “湖人” |
[26:22] | $50,000. | 50,000块 |
[26:23] | Give me as much at 1 1 as you can. | 多给我一点一赔十一的 |
[26:25] | You liKe the LaKers today? | 你今天看好”湖人”吗? |
[26:30] | So do l. | 我也是 |
[26:32] | Yeah, Joey Hillman, 517. | 是的,乔伊.希尔曼,517号 |
[26:34] | Yeah, he was a good Kid. | 他是个不错的小伙子 |
[26:36] | It’s too bad about him getting shot. | 他被杀这真是太糟了 |
[26:38] | Yeah, I guess | 我想 |
[26:39] | all the runners heard about it by now, huh? | 现在所有跑堂的 都知道这事了吧? |
[26:42] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
[26:43] | So, who got Joey’s route? | 那么 谁是乔伊的老板? |
[26:44] | I don’t Know. | 我不知道 |
[26:45] | The only thing I Know is my own route. | 我只知道我的老板是谁 |
[26:47] | What was Joey’s route, exactly? | 到底谁是乔伊的老板? |
[26:48] | You guys are asKing a lot questions here | 你们又不是警察 |
[26:51] | for not being cops, huh? | 问那么多问题干嘛? |
[26:52] | Are you interested in helping us | 你有没有兴趣帮我们 |
[26:53] | better understand Joey’s crime scene, or… | 更好地了解一下 乔伊的那个 |
[26:56] | …not? | 现场呢? |
[26:57] | I only Know what I see on the news. | 我只知道在 新闻上看到的而已 |
[27:01] | Later. | 再见 |
[27:05] | ( sighs ) | |
[27:26] | You got me. | 被你吓个半死 |
[27:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么? |
[27:30] | Sifting through this debris. | 来翻翻这些残骸 |
[27:32] | You mind? | 介意吗? |
[27:34] | No. | 不 |
[27:36] | Give me a hand with this mattress. | 帮我把这床垫搬一下 |
[27:54] | Space heater. | 空气加热器 |
[27:57] | JanKo Electric, Model… | “扬科电器”,型号… |
[28:00] | …220. | |
[28:01] | WARRlCK: Or it was. | 没错 |
[28:02] | I figure it must have burned up in the bedroom | 我想一定 是它在房间里烧起来 |
[28:04] | and the firemen threw it out here | 救火队员把它和其它东西 |
[28:05] | with the rest of this overhaul. | 一起扔到外面的 |
[28:07] | GRlSSOM: This is heavy-duty, high voltage. | 这可是高电压大功率的 |
[28:09] | This thing could heat our whole lab. | 这够我们 整个实验室取暖的了 |
[28:13] | Or overload a house. | 或者使整间屋子超负荷 |
[28:16] | BreaKer box. | 短路保险 |
[28:20] | WARRlCK: Circuit overload. | 电路超负荷了 |
[28:22] | The master bedroom. | 得请电工来帮忙了 |
[28:23] | You Know what to do next? | 你知道怎么做了? |
[28:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:28] | ( drilling ) | |
[28:36] | The condensation inside Joey’s bacK seat window | 在乔伊车后窗 玻璃上的浓缩剂 |
[28:38] | is nasal mucus. | 是鼻涕来的 |
[28:39] | From a sneeze. -Most liKely. | -是打喷嚏留下的 -差不多 |
[28:40] | You’re thinKing… | 你是想 |
[28:41] | the shooter was in the bacK seat? | 那个凶手当时是在车后座吗? |
[28:43] | Mm-hmm, with the sniffles. | 他还流着鼻涕 |
[28:44] | Mm-hmm. | |
[28:45] | So what is the DNA liKe in mucus these days? | 这几天能把 鼻涕中的DNA验出来吗? |
[28:47] | It’s pretty good. | 没问题 |
[28:48] | I’ll start a DNA profile. | 我现在已经 开始DNA测试了 |
[28:50] | ThanKs. | 谢了 |
[28:51] | Catherine? | 凯萨琳 |
[28:52] | Oh, hi, David. | 嗨,大卫 |
[28:54] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[28:55] | There’s someone waiting for you in reception. | 有个人 在接待室那里等你 |
[29:00] | Detective? | 警长? |
[29:03] | She came in with her son. | 她和她儿子一起来的 |
[29:05] | Thought you’d liKe a conversation | 我想我们和他谈之前 |
[29:06] | before we sat down with him. | 最好你和他先谈谈 |
[29:08] | Yeah, thanKs. | 没错,谢谢 |
[29:10] | Did you call NicK? | 你叫尼克来了吗? |
[29:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:13] | Uh… come on. | 过来 |
[29:15] | This is my son, Danny. | 这是我儿子丹尼 |
[29:17] | He heard about Joey and came home. | 他获知乔伊的事 以后就赶回来了 |
[29:21] | So, I tooK some of my runner money | 我拿着跑堂挣来的钱 |
[29:23] | and I hit the blacKjacK tables. | 全用来玩21点上了 |
[29:26] | I lost… | 我输了… |
[29:28] | so I doubled up. | 我就想扳回来 |
[29:30] | I ended up losing 30 grand in eight minutes. | 在短短的八分钟 里我输光了三万块钱 |
[29:33] | Well, I can see why you ran. | 我明白你为什么跑了 |
[29:35] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[29:36] | You Know, it wasn’t my money. | 你知道,那不是我的钱 |
[29:39] | NlCK: Did you thinK | 你有想过 |
[29:40] | to get bacK to your boss? | 回到你老板那儿去吗? |
[29:42] | Try to maKe amends? | 跟他要一些补偿 |
[29:44] | You guys don’t even Know who your boss is, do you? | 你们都不知道 自己的老板是谁,对吗? |
[29:46] | NlCK: Did you tell Joey | 你有代表自己的老板 |
[29:48] | to get out of town, that someone might try to harm him? | 跟乔伊说有人想害他 叫他赶紧 |
[29:51] | On behalf of your boss? | 离开这里吗? |
[29:52] | I should have. | 我应该跟他说的 |
[29:54] | But, no… | 但我…没有 |
[29:56] | DANNY: I only worried about my butt. | 当时我只顾着自己了 |
[29:58] | They Killed Joey to send a message to me. | 他们杀乔伊 只是为了警告我 |
[30:03] | Mom, I’m sorry. I didn’t Know. | 妈妈,对不起 我不知道的 |
[30:07] | CATHERlNE: Danny… | 丹尼… |
[30:09] | …do you have any idea who shot your brother? | 你能猜出是 谁杀了你的弟弟吗? |
[30:13] | One of the runners. | 其中的以为跑堂的 |
[30:16] | Probably a guy… | 或许是… |
[30:17] | No! | 不! |
[30:18] | No. No names. | 不!别说出名字 |
[30:21] | DANNY: One of them Killed Joey. | 是他们其中一人干的 |
[30:23] | You Know, they’ll do anything for money. | 他们这样做只是为了钱 |
[30:25] | It’s liKe a-a disease. | 这就像是瘟疫一样 |
[30:27] | And if you talK, they’ll come after you. | 你说出来的话 他们就会来对付你 |
[30:30] | No. | 不 |
[30:31] | No, I’m not losing another child. | 不 我不想再失去另一个儿子了 |
[30:33] | Joey died because of me. | 乔伊是因为我而死的 |
[30:35] | Either they find his shooter, or I do. | 即使他们不查 我也会查出来的 |
[30:37] | NlCK: Whoa, whoa! | |
[30:39] | Hold on, now. | 行了 |
[30:40] | Nobody’s going after anybody. | 没人要来对付谁 |
[30:41] | OKay, he doesn’t have to give us a name, Ms. Hillman, all right? | 希尔太太,他并没有 告诉我们名字,好吗 |
[30:46] | Danny, you wear an earpiece, right? | 丹尼,你戴有耳机的 对吗? |
[30:48] | Just give us the frequency your runners operate on. | 把那些跑堂的人的 接受频率告诉我们就行了 |
[31:04] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[31:05] | Something you probably should have done. | 在做一些你或许也做过的事 |
[31:08] | You’re checKing for faulty wiring? | 你在检查线路问题吗? |
[31:11] | Waste of time, Gil. | 别浪费时间了 吉尔 |
[31:12] | The fire started on the floor in the closet | 大火是从橱柜底下引起的 |
[31:14] | not in the wires in the wall. | 而不是墙里的线路 |
[31:15] | Yeah, that was your report. | 那时你的报告而已 |
[31:16] | This is an electrical socKet from the closet | 这是放在橱柜底下的插座 |
[31:19] | where a space heater was plugged in. | 专门用于取暖器的 |
[31:21] | A heater? | 取暖器? |
[31:22] | There was no heater there. | 那里根本没有什么取暖器 |
[31:23] | I found it in the living room, melted. | 我在卧室里发现了 一个已经融化掉的 |
[31:26] | And I suppose you happen to Know | 我想你也该知道 |
[31:28] | which outlet it was plugged into? | 这插座应该放在哪儿对吧? |
[31:30] | It was a cold night. | 那天晚上很冷 |
[31:32] | The outlet in the closet was closest to her bed. | 橱柜的那个 插座离她的床最近 |
[31:33] | That’s a little far-fetched, don’t you thinK? | 这有点牵强吧 你认为呢? |
[31:37] | LooK… | 听着… |
[31:38] | if this wire burned from the inside out | 如果这根线是 从里面着火的话 |
[31:40] | then the fire started in the wall | 火就会从墙里面开始烧起 |
[31:43] | not on the closet floor. | 而不是在橱柜底下 |
[31:48] | GRlSSOM: Discoloration throughout the conductor. | 从这个变压器上可以看出 |
[31:51] | It burned from the inside out. | 它是从里面烧起来的 |
[31:54] | The cause of this fire was an electrical overload in the wall. | 着火的原因就是 墙里面的线路超负荷 |
[31:56] | All right, you say wall, I say floor. | 好的,你认为是墙 我认为是地板 |
[31:58] | We differ on points of origin. | 我们的出发点是截然不同 |
[32:00] | The jury’s only going to hear one word: | 但法庭只会接受一个事实 |
[32:01] | gasoline. | 汽油 |
[32:02] | SpeaKing of which… | 说到这个 那就得先找到促燃剂才行 |
[32:04] | I personally swabbed the closet floor | |
[32:05] | where’s your accelerant analysis worK? | 我亲自检查过地板 |
[32:07] | found traces of hydrocarbon chains | 并发现了氢化物的痕迹 |
[32:10] | confirming gasoline. | 已经证实是汽油 |
[32:12] | Leave it alone, Gil. | 别费劲了 吉尔 |
[32:14] | The D.A. agrees with me on this. | 调查局和我的观点是一致的 |
[32:15] | Too many unanswered questions, Conrad. | 康纳德 这其中有太多的疑问了 |
[32:16] | This case should not be going to trial yet. | 这件案子不该 那么早就作出判决 |
[32:19] | No, there’s only one unanswered question. | 不,现在只剩下一个疑问 |
[32:21] | Why was there accelerant in the closet? | 为什么那个 促燃剂会放在橱柜里面? |
[32:24] | Only one person Knows. | 只有一个人知道这个 |
[32:25] | And that’s why he’s looKing at the death penalty. | 那就是为 何判他极刑的原因 |
[32:31] | DAMON: LooK, I told you… | 听着 我跟你说过了… |
[32:33] | I don’t Know why it was there. | 我不知道它为什么会在那儿 |
[32:35] | You’ve got to do better than that. | 你最好说清楚这个 |
[32:37] | I can’t! | 我没有! |
[32:38] | It doesn’t prove | 这就不能证明 |
[32:39] | you didn’t start it. | 不是你放的火 |
[32:41] | Until we can explain why there was gasoline | 除非我们能 解释为何那汽油 |
[32:41] | in the bedroom closet, | 会放在卧室的壁橱里 |
[32:43] | the charges stand. | 否则就无能为力 |
[32:47] | Then I guess I’m a dead man. | 我想我现在 已经是个死人了 |
[32:56] | Hey, this is bull. | 听着,侦探 |
[32:57] | I thought I was showing up | 我想应该奖赏我 |
[32:58] | to win a trip. | 一次旅行 |
[32:59] | CATHERlNE: Oh… | |
[33:00] | one of you’s going to win a trip, all right. | 只有你们其中的 一个能有这样的福份 |
[33:02] | Everybody clear, this is voluntary? | 大家清楚了 这可是自愿行为 |
[33:04] | Yeah, sure, then she just calls the cops to come and arrest us. | 是的,然后她就会叫 警察来逮捕我们的 |
[33:07] | So everyone is clear. | 这么说大家都清楚了 |
[33:11] | Yeah. | 好了? |
[33:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:13] | OKay… | 好了… |
[33:14] | here’s what we’re going to do. | 我们这就开始吧 |
[33:16] | Open your nostrils. | 把鼻孔张开 |
[33:18] | You Know, looK, I got a hundred bucKs | 知道吗 要是我们都清白的话 |
[33:21] | that says none of us are the shooter. | 我就会赢得一百块 |
[33:22] | Well, if you’re that confident it’s not one of your guys | 要是你真那么自信不 是你们其中一个的话 |
[33:25] | you must Know who it is. | 你肯定知道那人是谁 |
[33:27] | Even if I did, you thinK I would tell you? | 即使我知道 你认为我会告诉你吗? |
[33:29] | NlCK: You’re on | 把鼻孔张开 |
[33:31] | Cool Breeze. A hundred bucKs. | 就可以拿你的一百块了 |
[33:33] | OKay. | 好的 |
[33:39] | Head bacK. | 头往后 |
[34:01] | ( sighs ) | |
[34:08] | OKay. You’re all free to go. | 好了,你们都可以走了 |
[34:11] | NlCK: This way, gents. | 绅士们,这边来 |
[34:14] | You owe me a C-note, baby. | 你可欠我一张支票了 |
[34:16] | I don’t have it on me. | 我现在没带在身上 |
[34:16] | I’ll have to bring it to you. | 不过我会拿给你的 |
[34:18] | OKay, I’ll be holding my breath. | 好的 我会随时恭候的 |
[34:21] | Mm-hmm. | |
[34:24] | Ugh! | |
[34:30] | SARA: Counting matches? | 在数火柴吗? |
[34:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:35] | From the Kid’s room. | 从那孩子的房间拿来的 |
[34:37] | I counted them yesterday. | 昨天我数了一遍 |
[34:39] | And I counted them this morning. | 今天早上我又数了一遍 |
[34:42] | Twenty. | 二十根 |
[34:43] | They’re all there. | 一根不少 |
[34:47] | I really don’t Know what I’m doing anymore. | 真不知道自己还能做什么 |
[34:51] | I got a theory. | 我有个见解 |
[34:52] | You want to hear it? | 你想听吗? |
[34:55] | Sure. | 当然 |
[34:56] | You Know the melted shards of glass | 你还记得我们 在地板上找到的 |
[34:57] | we found on the closet floor? | 融化的玻璃碎片吗? |
[34:59] | They prove that the fire burned | 这就证明当时火场的温度 |
[35:00] | at over 1,000 degrees, right? | 高达1000度,是吧? |
[35:02] | But that temp, combined with the water | 在那样的温度下 如果要是 |
[35:04] | used to douse the flames | 有水的话 |
[35:06] | would have destroyed most of the accelerant. | 就会毁掉相当多的促燃剂 |
[35:08] | That’s what happens. | 那又怎么样? |
[35:10] | So, EcKlie’s conclusion of gasoline | 因此,埃克利的汽油结论 |
[35:12] | wasn’t based on any physical evidence. | 是基于那些表面现象的 |
[35:14] | It was based on Damon’s credit card receipts. | 也是基于戴蒙的 信用卡收据的 |
[35:16] | I can’t fault him for that. | 他这样我无可非议 |
[35:18] | The burn pattern is consistent with a gasoline accelerant. | 那个烧焦的情况与 汽油促燃剂是一致的 |
[35:20] | But… | 但是… |
[35:21] | hydrocarbons are found in all Kinds of things: oils… | 氢化物在下面的东西 中都可以找到,油啊… |
[35:24] | Kerosene, polyethylene-based compounds | 煤油 还有那些聚乙烯化合物 |
[35:26] | IiKe laxatives, even the foam used in push-up bras. | 比如松紧带 甚至连乳罩上的泡沫都会有 |
[35:30] | Yeah, under the right conditions any hydro-carb | 没错,在一定条件下 任何氢化物 |
[35:32] | can be an accelerant. | 都会成为促燃剂 |
[35:35] | ThanK you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:36] | WarricK, you’re driving. | 华瑞克,你来开车 |
[35:39] | You ever worry about professional suicide? | 你担心自己会自杀吗? |
[35:41] | Not while I’m committing it, no. | 我不会的 绝不 |
[35:59] | Crime scene cleanup. | 现场已经被清理了 |
[36:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:07] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[36:08] | You swept my crime scene. | 你清理了我的现场 |
[36:10] | You sent cleanup! | 是你下令清理的? |
[36:11] | I didn’t send anyone. | 我没叫任何人去 |
[36:13] | It’s been on the booKs for months. | 本来几个月前 就要清理的了 |
[36:15] | You Knew, and did nothing about it | 这样做可能会使 一个人白白送命 |
[36:16] | even with a man’s life on the line? | 你却不加以阻止? |
[36:17] | If you’d checKed the docKet liKe everybody else | 如果你自己去看了 那判决诉讼表的话 |
[36:20] | you would’ve Known what was happening. | 你就知道是怎么回事了 |
[36:22] | Coffee? | 要咖啡吗? |
[36:24] | ( glass breaKing ) | |
[36:25] | Guess you don’t want cream with that. | 或许你不喜欢加了伴侣的 |
[36:47] | ThanKs, EcKlie. | 谢了,埃克利 |
[36:54] | Hi. | 你好 |
[36:56] | Hi. | 你好 |
[36:57] | Excuse me. | 等一下 |
[36:58] | My name’s Gil Grissom. | 我是吉尔.葛瑞森 |
[37:00] | I Know. You’re helping FranK. ThanK you. | 我知道,你现在 在帮弗兰克,谢谢你 |
[37:02] | May I asK you a question? | 我可以问你一个问题吗? |
[37:03] | Sure. Anything to help FranK. | 当然 只要能帮得上弗兰克 |
[37:07] | You’re his family. | 你是他的家人 |
[37:08] | What was his relationship liKe with his wife and son? | 他和他妻儿的关系怎么样? |
[37:11] | FranK was a wonderful father. | 弗兰克是个好父亲 |
[37:16] | Toby adored him. | 托尼很崇拜他 |
[37:18] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:20] | I, um… I have to get bacK to worK. | 我…得回去工作了 |
[37:23] | But thanK you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:31] | I broKe a coffee pot today. | 我今天打碎了一个咖啡壶 |
[37:35] | Lost my temper. | 由于太冲动了 |
[37:36] | Anything liKe that ever happen to you? | 你也曾经发生过这样的事吗? |
[37:40] | We found shards of melted glass on the floor of your closet. | 我们在你的壁橱底下发现了 一些融化的玻璃碎片 |
[37:45] | You want to tell me about it? | 能跟我说说这是怎么回事吗? |
[37:49] | OKay, you can explain it in court. | 好吧 留到你在法庭上说吧 |
[37:51] | It’s all part of the report now. | 现在就按报告里说的做好了 |
[38:06] | I didn’t leave that night to buy ice cream. | 那晚我没有去买冰激凌 |
[38:12] | I was leaving Jeannie. | 我要跟詹妮分手 |
[38:14] | I warned you. | 我警告你 |
[38:15] | It’s just a few things. | 只是买了一些东西而已 |
[38:15] | It is half the damn state! | 半个国家都被你买回来了! |
[38:17] | I told you this was the last time. | 我跟你说过这是 最后一次机会了 |
[38:18] | Going to leave us now? | 现在就要离开我们吗? |
[38:19] | I’m leaving. You can be broKe by yourself! | 我要走 你自己过穷日子吧! |
[38:21] | You want to leave? Fine, oKay? | 你想走是吗?好啊 |
[38:23] | Get out! What the hell are you doing? | -出去! -你想干什么? |
[38:26] | So I just got the hell out of there. | 于是我就离开那儿了 |
[38:28] | Drove for about 20 minutes | 我驾车大概走了20分钟后 |
[38:29] | and then thought, how could I end ten years of our life liKe that? | 当时就想,我怎么能就这样 结束我们十年之久的生活呢? |
[38:33] | I mean, we had a son, so I turned around. | 我们还有了儿子 于是我就往回走 |
[38:35] | Wait a minute. Go bacK. | 等等 重复一下刚才说的 |
[38:37] | What did she throw at you? | 她是用什么来扔你的? |
[38:40] | Be specific. | 要详细地回忆 |
[38:41] | Man, I just ducKed and covered. | 我只是低下头躲了过去 |
[38:43] | I don’t remember. | 我记不起来了 |
[38:44] | ThinK. | 仔细想想 |
[38:45] | Uh… a-a phone. | 是…电话 |
[38:49] | A-A bag. | 皮包 |
[38:51] | Uh, a vase maybe. | 或许是个花瓶 |
[38:53] | What Kind of a vase? | 什么样的花瓶? |
[38:54] | A flower vase? | 是插花的花瓶吗? |
[38:55] | I don’t remember any flowers. | 我不记得什么花了 |
[38:57] | Was it even a vase? | 那它是个花瓶吗? |
[38:58] | LooK, I don’t Know. | 我不知道 |
[39:00] | I can’t remember. | 我记不清了 |
[39:01] | Was it glass? | 它是玻璃的吗? |
[39:02] | Could it have been glass? | 它是玻璃做的吗? |
[39:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:06] | It was glass. | 是玻璃做的 |
[39:07] | It was a glass lamp, because it had a wicK. | 是盏玻璃做的烛灯 因为它里面还有灯芯 |
[39:10] | Get out! What the hell are you doing? | -出去! -你到底想干什么? |
[39:13] | Get out! | 出去! |
[39:13] | DAMON: I’m leaving! | 我走! |
[39:14] | Just get out! | 快出去! |
[39:16] | LiKe a Kerosene lamp? | 就像煤油灯一样吗? |
[39:17] | Yeah, she bought a lamp liKe that. | 没错,她曾买过这样的灯 |
[39:19] | I found Kerosene on the floor of your closet. | 我在你的壁橱下面 发现了含煤油的物质 |
[39:22] | I thinK the space heater overloaded the circuit | 那个取暖器之所以超负荷短路 |
[39:24] | causing a sparK to ignite the Kerosene. | 就是因为火星把煤油点着了 |
[39:28] | Can you prove it? | 你能证明这个吗? |
[39:30] | In court? | 在法庭上? |
[39:31] | The evidence can. | 证据会证明一切的 |
[39:43] | Hey, how you doing? | 嘿,你还好吗? |
[39:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:47] | Who do you want? | 你想找谁? |
[39:47] | The runner… um, 702. | 那个跑堂的…702号 |
[39:51] | I owe him a little cash. | 我还欠他一点钱 |
[39:52] | Uh, this isn’t the only place he hangs out | 他不止跑这一个地方 |
[39:54] | but if you want me to give it to him… | 要是你愿意 让我交给他的话… |
[39:56] | Um… | |
[39:57] | you have an envelope I could use? | 你能给我个信封吗? |
[39:59] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:02] | ( sniffles ) | |
[40:03] | Nice watch. | 这表不错 |
[40:05] | ThanKs. | 谢谢 |
[40:06] | Thought you were getting out of this business. | 还以为你不做这行了呢 |
[40:08] | Yeah, uh… it’s my last day. | 是的 这是我最后一天上班了 |
[40:10] | Got a new job. | 我找到新工作了 |
[40:12] | Later. | 再见 |
[40:15] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:16] | ( sneezes ) | |
[40:31] | You’re out of business, Joey. | 你破产了,乔伊 |
[40:36] | ( sneezes ) | |
[40:39] | New job, huh? | 新工作是吗? |
[40:41] | Joey’s old route? | 乔伊的前老板雇你的? |
[40:45] | Did you get so scared when you shot him | 你向他开枪的时候害怕得 |
[40:49] | that you forgot the money? | 连钱都忘了拿吗? |
[40:51] | I want a lawyer. | 我需要请律师 |
[40:53] | Well, you better get one that Knows forensics… | 好的 你最好请一个懂法医鉴定的 |
[40:59] | ’cause we got you. | 因为是我们捉的你 |
[41:00] | Dispatch, Victor 1 9. | 这里是维克19号 |
[41:02] | Code 462 on the 4-20 suspect Monaco. | 已找到462号案4-20嫌疑人 |
[41:15] | Thought you might need a ride. | 我想你需要人送你一程 |
[41:17] | No. ThanKs. | 不了,谢谢 |
[41:19] | DAMON: I’m oKay. | 我没事了 |
[41:22] | Your sister. | 你的姐姐 |
[41:30] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[41:34] | Would you have helped me if I told you | 要是我跟你说那晚我是因为 |
[41:36] | that my wife and l fought that night | 另一个女人 而和妻子吵起来的话 |
[41:38] | that I was leaving her for another woman? | 你还愿意帮我吗? |
[41:43] | For Rachel? | 为了莉切尔? |
[41:44] | I don’t judge people. | 我从不评价别人 |
[41:46] | It’s funny– when I got out, I thought I’d feel… | 当我出来的时候 我感觉到… |
[41:52] | free. | 自由 |
[41:54] | And? | 还有呢? |
[41:56] | I feel… | 我还有种… |
[41:58] | Responsible? | 责任感? |
[42:11] | ( Damon chucKling ) | |
[42:13] | Come here. | |
[42:18] | Captioning sponsored by CBS | 英文字幕由CBS公司提供 |
[42:21] | CBS PRODUCTlONS and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS |