时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on CSl: | 前几集<犯罪现场> 里面说道: |
[00:02] | May I see your discoloration? | 可以让我看看 你身上的色斑吗? |
[00:04] | Want to give me 20 bucKs? | 你想给我20块赚? |
[00:05] | Want to do time? | 你想浪费时间? |
[00:07] | ( beeping ) | |
[00:08] | I got to be somewhere. | 我有事要出去一下 |
[00:10] | Can you handle this? | 你能自己处理一下吗? |
[00:11] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[00:13] | WarricK Brown had one of my guys | 虽然在庭上我手下 有人为他辩解 |
[00:15] | sub for him in court, but I have it on good authority | 但我确信 |
[00:17] | that he was gambling. | 他当时的确去了赌博 |
[00:19] | I need you to do some bacKground for me on WarricK. | 我要你帮我对华瑞克的 背景做个调查 |
[00:21] | WarricK? Your favorite CSl. | 华瑞克?他不是鉴证 调查科你最欣赏的探员吗? |
[00:22] | That’s why I want you to handle it | 所以我才让你处理这事 |
[00:24] | so that EcKlie can’t accuse me of favoritism. | 以免埃克利说我偏私 |
[00:26] | I got this surveillance tape. | 我找到了一盒闭路电视录像 |
[00:28] | He was in a casino. I’m sorry. | 他当时的确是在赌博!抱歉 |
[00:49] | ( over PA ): Manager to register two. | 管理员请到2号区域 |
[00:52] | Manager to register two. | 管理员请到2号区域 |
[01:14] | ( sirens blaring ) | |
[01:30] | Well, if it isn’t The Boss himself! | 居然要劳烦我们的 “老板”亲自出面 |
[01:32] | Where’s your E-Street Band? | 你的E区队呢? |
[01:34] | They had another gig. | 调查另外的案件去了 |
[01:35] | How you doing, Jim? | 还好吗,吉姆? |
[01:37] | How’s your “new” old job? | 你的”新”工作怎样? |
[01:38] | Ah, I can sling scum pall day long. You? | 闷得都快生蜘蛛网了 你呢? |
[01:41] | I curse more. | 我更惨 |
[01:42] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[01:44] | Well, wait. | 等等 |
[01:45] | The shopping cart’s over here. | 购物车在那里 |
[01:46] | The missing woman is Margaret Shorey. | 失□的妇女名叫 玛格列.索蕾 |
[01:49] | Lives with her sister. | 和她姐姐住在一起 |
[01:50] | Went out to get groceries; never came home. | 出来买杂活 然后就再没回去 |
[01:52] | Car’s still in the parKing lot. | 她的车还在停车场停着 |
[01:54] | And her purse is still in the cart. | 手提包都在购物车上呢 |
[02:02] | With no wallet. | 但里面没有钱包 |
[02:04] | Maybe she left the purse as a marKer. | 也许她想把这当作某种讯号 |
[02:08] | ChicKen soup, ice pacKs… | 鸡汤,冰块架子… |
[02:10] | pain reliever… | 止痛剂… |
[02:11] | Sister broKe her wrist in a car wrecK. | 她姐姐有次开车发生了事故 弄伤了她的手腕 |
[02:14] | Hot dogs, hot dog buns… | 热狗,火腿… |
[02:16] | JunK-food junKie. | 看来是个零食主义者 |
[02:25] | Oh, that’s sanitary. | 你卫生点好不好? |
[02:28] | Mustard. | 芥末 |
[02:32] | Did you have any mop-ups in this aisle today? | 今天这条走道有清理过吗? |
[02:35] | Yeah. Yeah, as a matter of fact, we did. | 有,有,清理过了 |
[02:38] | Life holds no surprises. | 生命总是这么没有惊喜 |
[02:43] | $1.98 for the mustard… plus, my two cents. | 给,芥末,1.98元 2分钱不用找 |
[02:51] | ( shatters ) | |
[02:54] | Now, where would you go? | 你现在会去哪里呢? |
[03:09] | Hey, Brass, looK at this. | 布瑞斯,来看看这个 |
[03:12] | See this? | 看到了吗? |
[03:13] | See what? | 什么? |
[03:16] | This circumference? | 这个圆周 |
[03:18] | LooKs liKe somebody did a Brillo job on it. | 看来是某人的涂鸦之作 |
[03:21] | All I see is a clean door. | 我只看见这门挺干净的 |
[03:23] | You Know anything about this? | 你知道原因吗? |
[03:24] | Yeah, he’s right– we cleaned it up today. | 他说的没错… 我们今天刚清洁的 |
[03:27] | I had a complaint. | 有人投诉 |
[03:28] | Kids are always writing crazy stuff on bathroom doors. | 小孩子经常在 厕所门上乱涂乱画 |
[03:30] | So I had one of my employees scrub it off. | 我让雇员把 这些涂鸦给擦洗掉了 |
[03:33] | Could I borrow a hammer? | 能借个铁锤一用吗? |
[03:34] | ( camera shutter clicKs ) | |
[04:06] | “I’ve Killed 5 women. Catch me if you can?” | “已经有5个女人命丧我手 有本事就来抓我” 片名:<犯罪现场> 主演:威廉.彼得森 玛格.海尔珍博格 加里.道而顿 乔治.伊□ 佐嘉.福克斯 保罗.盖尔福 |
[05:01] | ( soft talKing in bacKground ) | |
[05:09] | Hi, Kids. | 嗨,伙计们 |
[05:10] | Sara Sidle. | 莎拉.斯道尔 |
[05:11] | 41 9. | 你来接419号案件 |
[05:12] | Dead body– bonus. | 又是死人… 这算是奖金啊 |
[05:14] | Somebody liKes her job. | 看来有人蛮 喜欢自己的工作的 |
[05:15] | NicK StoKes– 41 6, fight at the Bellagio. | 尼克.士多克斯… 负责416号案子 在勃拉各的打斗事件 |
[05:17] | She says she’s a “friend” of yours. | 那女的说是你的”朋友” |
[05:19] | Ex-girlfriend, NicK? | 前女朋友吗,尼克? |
[05:20] | Well, that depends. | 这得看情况 |
[05:21] | Was she the assaulter or the assaultee? | 她是打人的还是被打的? |
[05:24] | You tell us– leather or lace? | 你告诉我们才对… 你喜欢的是硬脾气的 还是软脾气的 |
[05:25] | No, I’m not even going there. | 我才不打算管这事 |
[05:28] | Lace. | 我喜欢脾气温和点的 |
[05:29] | Catherine, you have a 41 8– | 凯萨琳 你来负责418号案件… |
[05:30] | an obituary on a stall door. | 厕所旋转门”讣告”案 |
[05:32] | I’ll meet you in the garage | 等会在车库那接你 |
[05:33] | but first, I’ve got to taKe care of WarricK. | 但现在我得先去找找华瑞克 |
[05:35] | Oh, no. What are you going to do? | 你打算对他怎样? |
[05:37] | I don’t Know. | 我也不知道 |
[05:42] | I filed my report. | 我把报告呈交了 |
[05:45] | I read it. | 我看过了 |
[06:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:04] | I missed assignments; I Know. | 我知道任务分配时我没到 |
[06:07] | I’m running late. | 来迟了 |
[06:09] | What did I pull? | 我接哪宗案子? |
[06:10] | How was court the other day? | 那天聆讯结果怎样? |
[06:12] | I handed it off to Michovitch, from days. | 我让米措维奇完全 帮我管那案子了 |
[06:14] | Uh, I told Sara. | 也跟莎拉说了 |
[06:18] | Yeah, because you had, uh, “personal business.” | 是吗?因为… 你有”私人事务”? |
[06:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:24] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[06:26] | You… | 是你… |
[06:26] | at the Monaco Casino. | 在摩纳哥赌场的录像带 |
[06:29] | What? | 什么? |
[06:30] | I don’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[06:31] | Now you’re pulling up film on me? | 你监视我? |
[06:32] | Casinos tape everyone | 进去赌场的人… |
[06:34] | who walKs through their door, WarricK, you Know that. | 都会被闭路电视拍到 你知道的,华瑞克 |
[06:38] | I thought we had a deal. | 我还以为我们说好了条件 |
[06:39] | We do. | 我们是说好了条件 |
[06:40] | LooK, what you do on your time is nobody’s business. | 听着,你在私人时间 做什么不关别人事 |
[06:43] | What you do on my time | 但你在我这的 工作时间做的事… |
[06:44] | is my business. | 就和我有关了 |
[06:48] | ( sighs ) | |
[06:54] | I was at the casino. | 我是去了赌场 |
[06:57] | But I wasn’t gambling. | 但我没有赌博 |
[07:15] | Get me a picture of the body… | 把死者的遗体… |
[07:18] | the items on the bedsheet… | 床单上的东西… |
[07:21] | the window, the drafting table. | 窗户,书桌… |
[07:23] | ( camera shutter clicKs ) | |
[07:24] | Everything on the floor. | 地面上的所有 东西都给我拍下照片 |
[07:33] | Sara Sidle, Crime Scene lnvestigation. | 我是莎拉.斯道尔 鉴证调查科的 |
[07:35] | And you are…? | 你是…? |
[07:36] | I’m… Kenny Berlin. That’s my brother. | 我是…肯尼.柏林 那是我弟弟 |
[07:38] | I’m the one who found him. -Sorry for your loss. | -是我发现他尸体的 -对你失去了弟弟我感到很难过 |
[07:41] | You want to tell me what happened here? | 可以告诉 我有什么事发生了吗? |
[07:42] | I don’t… I don’t Know. | 我…我不知道 |
[07:44] | I came… I came walKing in the door | 我…我从门口进来 |
[07:47] | I saw my brother lying there… | 就看到我弟弟躺在那里… |
[07:49] | stuff everywhere. | 东西乱成一团 |
[07:50] | All I could thinK was that… | 我能想到的只是… |
[08:04] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[08:05] | ( gunshots ) | |
[08:09] | Hey Jeff? | 杰夫 |
[08:23] | I-I called 9-1 -1 | 我拨了911叫警察 |
[08:24] | and then you guys showed up, and… | 然后你们就来了,之后… |
[08:28] | ThanK you. | 谢谢 |
[08:30] | There have been several burglaries | 隔壁发生过几次入室行窃案 |
[08:32] | in the neighborhood; all benign. | 窃贼都算善良 没有人伤亡过 |
[08:34] | Nothing benign about | 有这么善良的窃贼吗? |
[08:35] | two $20s screaming, “taKe me” on the bar. | 看到那么明显的两张 20元钞票在桌子上都不拿? |
[08:36] | Maybe he missed it? | 也许他没看漏了 |
[08:38] | Yeah, well, it’s hard to miss all that high-tech | 就算他看漏了那些钱… |
[08:39] | computer equipment. | 他也不会看漏配备 这么高端的电脑设备吧 |
[08:40] | There’s got to be five, ten grand there. | 这东西总也值上 5000到10000美元 |
[08:42] | First thing I’d taKe. | 如果是我 我首先拿的就是这个 |
[08:44] | He was interrupted. | 他在偷的时候行动被打断了 |
[08:45] | Before or after he used a bedsheet | 那之前或之后 他又用这床单… |
[08:46] | to transport the silverware? | …去装这些银器? |
[08:48] | Pillowcases are the norm, you Know that. | 最蠢的窃贼都会用枕头套啦 你都知道的 |
[08:52] | Something’s not right. | 有些事情不是很妥 |
[08:54] | ( camera shutter clicKs ) | |
[09:05] | ( indistinct conversation ) | |
[09:07] | Gentlemen, NicK StoKes. | 各位,我是尼克.士多克斯 |
[09:08] | I’m here for the 41 6; something about a “special request.” | 来调查416号案件的 听说有人”特别请求”我来 |
[09:11] | Don’t asK me. | 别问我 |
[09:12] | Go asK Catherine Zeta Jones over there. | 你自己去问那里那个性感美女 “凯萨琳-泽塔.琼斯”吧 |
[09:14] | Over where? | 那里那个? |
[09:16] | ThanKs. | 谢谢 |
[09:19] | Excuse me… ma’am? | 女士…你好 |
[09:23] | Oh, NicK, hey… | 尼克,你好… |
[09:24] | You got to be Kidding me. | 天哪,这玩笑也太大了吧 |
[09:25] | Oh, you probably don’t recognize me | 你可能认不出我来了 |
[09:27] | with the shorter hair. | 我把头发剪短了 |
[09:28] | My nipples are all better, you want to see? | 但我的乳头可还像 上次那样坚挺,还要看看吗? |
[09:30] | Kristy HopKins, what are you doing here? | 克里斯蒂.霍普金斯 你到底在这里干什么? |
[09:32] | I’ll tell you– she’s cruising. | 我来跟你说吧… 她在这公开寻觅性伴侣 |
[09:33] | No, I’m in here, minding my own business | 不对,我来这里… |
[09:36] | shopping for a dress | 是为了买衣服的 |
[09:37] | spending my hard-earned money! | 用我”辛勤” 劳动所赚的钱来买 |
[09:39] | OKay, semi-hard-earned money. | 好吧 算半辛勤赚的钱好了 |
[09:40] | When Squiggy over here starts harassing me | 然后那边那家伙 就开始对我唠唠叨叨 |
[09:43] | saying he doesn’t want my type in here. | 说我这种人 在这里不受欢迎 |
[09:45] | He grabs my arm, cops a feel | 然后他就抓住我的手 |
[09:46] | then he spit on me, so I slugged him! | 朝我吐了口口水 我才给了他一拳的 |
[09:49] | Whoa, whoa, whoa… he spit on you? | 好了,好了… 他朝你吐口水? |
[09:51] | Wait, you’re not listening to this? | 你别听她乱说 |
[09:52] | This is such a crocK. Oh, I’ll show you… | 这妹子简直就是在颠倒是非 我跟你说… |
[09:54] | All right, all right, breaK it up! | 好了,好了,别激动 |
[09:55] | Ease up! Ease up! | 冷静点,冷静点 |
[09:57] | Hey, I’m pressing charges! | 嘿,我要告你 |
[09:58] | I don’t care who you Know! | 我管你认识谁人 |
[09:59] | Kristy! -What?! | -克里斯蒂! -干吗? |
[10:00] | They’re right– I’ve got to taKe her in. | 他们说得对… 我得把她扣押 |
[10:02] | Just give me a minute, will you? | 让我和她私人说一会 可以吗? |
[10:05] | Get over here! | 你过来 |
[10:09] | I need your shirt. | 把你的衬衣脱下来给我 |
[10:12] | Why is it every time we meet | 为什么我们每次见面… |
[10:14] | you’re wanting me to taKe my clothes off? | 你都会要我脱衣服呢? |
[10:16] | Because every time we meet | 因为我们每次见面… |
[10:17] | you put yourself in a position | 你都是让自己处在一个… |
[10:19] | where you have to taKe them off. | 必须要脱衣服的情况之下 |
[10:23] | SlDLE: Using your arms– how big’s a whale? | 用你的手形容一下… 鲸有多大 |
[10:28] | Now freeze, don’t move. | 现在不要动 |
[10:30] | Up. | 把手举起来 |
[10:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[10:32] | ChecKing for blood spatter. | 看你身上有没有血迹 |
[10:34] | What blood? Am I a suspect? | 什么血迹? 我成了嫌犯了吗? |
[10:36] | This is what I do. | 我必须这么做 |
[10:38] | This is how I eliminate you as a suspect. | 只有这样你才能 洗去嫌犯的身份 |
[10:49] | Hold this. | 帮我拿一下 |
[10:58] | Well, that’s good news; no blood, bud. | 有好消息给你 朋友:没有血迹 |
[11:09] | I am going to need you to strip, though. | 但请你把裤子脱下 |
[11:12] | Right here? | 在这里? |
[11:14] | Don’t be shy on my account. | 别因为在我面前而感害臊 |
[11:15] | But if you are, this nice detective | 但如果你真觉得为难… |
[11:17] | will accompany you to the bedroom. | 这位警官可以和你一起 到睡房去把它脱下的 |
[11:19] | Oh, and, uh, I’m going to need | 还有… |
[11:21] | to taKe your window with me, too. | 我还要把你家的窗户带走 |
[11:23] | It’s all in the warrant. | 我们有搜查令 有权如此 |
[11:25] | ( camera shutter clicKs ) | |
[11:29] | The person who wrote this is left-handed. | 写字的人是个左撇子 |
[11:33] | And we Know that because…? | 因为…? |
[11:34] | The “t-bar” in “catch,” it’s left-tending. | 在”catch”这个单词中 t这个字母中间的一横 是从左往下拉的 |
[11:37] | And uneducated… | 还有,写字的人 没受过多少教育… |
[11:39] | The contraction in “lv’e” is misplaced. | 因为在”Iv’e” 这里我们看到 缩写那一撇的位置错了 |
[11:42] | Then we have the large, arched hood in the letter “Y” | 还有,在字母”Y”这里 我们看到其上的弧线很大 |
[11:44] | and the arches in the bottom of the “Ls.” | 同样在”Ls” 的底部这里也是 |
[11:46] | This indicates criminal tendency | 这显示我们的嫌犯… |
[11:48] | which is supported by the heavy pastiosity | 可能患有”手腕症” |
[11:52] | which suggests low impulse control. | 也就是说腕力不足 |
[11:55] | Heavy pastiosity? | 手腕症? |
[11:56] | The pressure– how firmly you put pen to paper. | 你写字时… 笔压在纸上的压力 |
[11:58] | Or marKer to metal. | 也可能是在金属上写字时 你用来刻字的东西 压在金属上的压力? |
[12:02] | Do we Know anything else? | 我们还可以发现别的什么吗? |
[12:04] | Yes. | 当然 |
[12:06] | Overall, the handwriting | 总体说来 |
[12:07] | is cursive and round. | 这笔迹很潦草 而且字体很圆滑 |
[12:10] | This tells me it was written by a woman. | 我据此判断 这是女人写的 |
[12:22] | ( machine rumbling ) | |
[12:24] | Damn! | 天哪! |
[12:27] | TaKing the whole window. | 你要把整扇窗户拆下来 |
[12:29] | Grissom reinstated you. | 葛瑞森让你复职了吗? |
[12:32] | And you have a problem with that. | 你对此有意见? |
[12:35] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜看 |
[12:36] | Grissom gets you to dime yourself off | 葛瑞森又听你 解释了一通屁话 |
[12:38] | and now you both feel better? | 你俩就又因此感觉良好? |
[12:40] | You’re supposed to be in court. | 你应该出庭的 |
[12:41] | Instead, you’re placing bets for a cheap thrill | 但你居然跑去赌钱… |
[12:43] | to satisfy nothing. | 让我们个个都错信了你? |
[12:45] | Hey! This has nothing to do with you. | 这事和你无关! |
[12:48] | So are we going to worK together? | 我们到底是要合作呢? |
[12:52] | Or not? | 还是不? |
[12:53] | I’m already worKing. | 我已经在工作了 |
[12:57] | ( machine rumbling ) | |
[13:12] | You weren’t in your office. | 你不在办公室 |
[13:14] | And good morning to you, too, Miss Sidle. | 斯道尔小姐,早上好啊 |
[13:17] | WarricK has a problem. | 华瑞克有问题的 |
[13:19] | Ignoring it isn’t going to maKe it go away. | 你对此无视 并不代表他没有问题 |
[13:21] | You asKed me for a report | 你让我写报告 |
[13:22] | and then you disregard my recommendation. | 却不理会我的建议? |
[13:24] | I read your report. | 我看了你的报告 |
[13:26] | So you feel comfortable | 那就是说,你情愿为了一个 赌鬼伤害整组队员的性命? |
[13:28] | jeopardizing a unit to placate an addict? | 这样你会感到好过? |
[13:30] | I see the whole puzzle, Sara. | 莎拉,我纵观全局 |
[13:32] | You’re only seeing one piece. | 而你 只看到了其中一部分 |
[13:34] | Then at least taKe him off my case. | 那好 至少你别让他进入我这案子 |
[13:36] | No. | 不行 |
[13:39] | I trust him. | 我相信他 |
[13:41] | Do you trust me? | 你会不会也相信我呢? |
[13:43] | ( door opening ) | |
[13:44] | Grissom. | 葛瑞森 |
[13:45] | I’ve got something you’ll want to see. | 我发现了些东西 你一定想看的 |
[13:49] | ( clears throat ) | |
[13:53] | You Know how you’re always pushing that Holy Trinity stuff? | 你会怎么排列圣三一? |
[13:57] | Father, Son and Holy Ghost? | 圣父,圣子 圣灵,对吗? |
[13:58] | Victim, suspect, crime scene. | 是被害,嫌犯 犯罪现场 |
[14:01] | Oh, that one. | 噢,你指这个? |
[14:02] | Right. Well, we don’t have a victim. | 没错 现在我们找不到被害 |
[14:03] | We don’t have a suspect. | 找不到嫌犯 |
[14:04] | All we have is a crime scene– | 我们只有犯罪现场… |
[14:05] | the restroom at Marty’s MarKet | 也就是马蒂商场的厕所门 |
[14:07] | with the message, “l Killed five women.” | 在上面写着这么个信息: “五个女人已命丧我手” |
[14:08] | So, I figured there had to be four others. | 这么一算,我们就知道 应该还有其它4名死者才对 |
[14:11] | You found the other four victims? | 你找到了其它4名被害? |
[14:13] | No, I found the four other crime scenes. | 没有,但我找到了 其它4个犯罪现场 |
[14:17] | Brass ran our case through VlCAP. | 布瑞斯通过 “重罪犯追□计画 “系统追查了我们这案子 |
[14:21] | I made a few calls. | 我打了几通电话 拿到了这些 |
[14:27] | “lv’e Killed 1 woman.” Victorville. | 加州维多维尔 “一个女人命丧我手” |
[14:30] | Salt LaKe City– “lv’e Killed 2 women. | 盐湖城.. “两个女人命丧我手…” |
[14:33] | Catch me if you can?” | “有本事就来抓我” |
[14:35] | San Bernardino– “lv’e Killed 3 women…” | 圣贝纳迪诺… “三个女人命丧我手” |
[14:38] | “lv’e Killed 4 women. Catch me!” Mesquite. | 麦斯基德… “四个女人命丧我手,来抓我!” |
[14:42] | “…5 women… ” Las Vegas. | 拉斯维加斯… “五个女人…” |
[14:46] | Five stall doors | 分别是无价 超级市场厕所里面… |
[14:47] | from five supermarKet restrooms. | …的五个旋转门 |
[14:49] | Five missing women, including Margaret Shorey. | 五个失□妇女 包括了玛格列.索蕾 |
[14:52] | What else do you Know about the crime scenes? | 对这几个犯罪现场 你还发现了什么? |
[14:56] | Just liKe Marty’s MarKet– | 跟马蒂商场的一样… |
[14:57] | there was no physical evidence | 没有确切证据证明… |
[14:58] | indicating that the women were Killed there. | 死者是死在那个现场 |
[15:00] | Which means they were probably alive | 也就是说 在凶手写这些信息的时候… |
[15:02] | when these messages were written | 她们有可能还活着? |
[15:03] | maKing these messages of intention, not fact. | 而这些信息显示的 只是凶手的企图 并不一定是事实? |
[15:24] | What if we shuffle these doors liKe Pai Gao tiles? | 看看把门的顺序 弄乱一下会是怎样 |
[15:45] | San Bernardino, California. | 加利福尼亚州 圣贝纳迪诺 |
[15:47] | Victorville, California. | 到加利福尼亚洲的维多维尔 |
[15:49] | Las Vegas, Nevada. | 再到内华达州的拉斯维加斯 |
[15:50] | Mesquite, Nevada. | 接下来 内华达州的麦斯基德 |
[15:51] | Salt LaKe City, Utah. | 最后是犹他州的盐湖城 |
[15:56] | Interstate 1 5. | 15号州际公路 |
[15:57] | God Knows I’ve driven it enough times. | 我都在上面开了很多次车了 |
[16:00] | So has our suspect. | 我们的嫌犯也是 |
[16:06] | OKay, dude, it’s ready. | 好了 伙计,应该可以了 |
[16:08] | So this paper should have soaKed up | 这张纸应该已经吸收了… |
[16:10] | any foreign material on the shirt | 这件衬衣上面 所有的外来物质 |
[16:13] | particularly amylase… | 特别是淀粉□… |
[16:20] | I’ve done this procedure on jeans and leather jacKets | 我已经在牛仔裤和 皮衣上面做过这些程序… |
[16:24] | but never on something liKe this. | 但没有在这种衣服上弄过 |
[16:27] | It’s very see-through. | 这衣服可真透明啊 |
[16:29] | Very Jennifer Lopez. | 好有珍妮佛.洛佩□的味道 |
[16:31] | Down, boy. | 放下来,伙计 |
[16:32] | What can you tell me? | 从这个你可以 帮我发现什么? |
[16:34] | Is there saliva on it? | 上面有没有唾液? |
[16:35] | It’s going to be a tough one to prove. | 要证明这个很难 |
[16:37] | This is only step one. | 而且这还只是第一步 |
[16:38] | You see, when a person talKs | 你要知道 人说话的时候… |
[16:39] | saliva naturally comes out of their mouth. | 唾液自然而然 地会溅出口腔 |
[16:41] | Let’s say that we’re tossing the hog bacK and forth. | 因为我们的舌头 不断来回运动 |
[16:43] | What can you tell me about the hottie | 穿这衣服的女人… |
[16:45] | that goes inside this blouse, huh? | 可不可以透露 一点小道消息? |
[16:46] | Is it true she’s a friend of yours? | 她真是你朋友吗? |
[16:48] | What, is it on the lnternet? | 网路上有说这理论的吗? |
[16:50] | Might as well be. | 有可能 |
[16:52] | Just remember that. | 你只要记住 |
[16:53] | My saliva’s getting on you; your saliva’s getting on me. | 我的唾液会溅到你身上 你的也会溅到我身上 |
[16:57] | Gross. | 很好 |
[17:01] | What’s that stuff? | 那是什么? |
[17:02] | Starch and iodine. | 淀粉加碘酒 |
[17:04] | If this is saliva, we’re going to get | 如果上面有唾液 |
[17:07] | the anti-Dalmatian effect. | 就应该有 “反达尔马提亚”反应 |
[17:08] | So, NicK, uh, if I wanted to meet | 嗯,尼克… 如果我想见你… |
[17:11] | this friend of yours…? | 这位朋友…? |
[17:14] | No. | 不行! |
[17:15] | Figured. | 明白了 |
[17:19] | That’s a pretty big spot. | 好大的一块 |
[17:21] | That’s more than just a spray. | 这可不是飞溅的 唾液所能造成的 |
[17:23] | In fact, looKs liKe a distinct glob of spit. | 看来是很明显吐口水的痕迹 |
[17:27] | Kristy was telling the truth. | 克里斯蒂说的是真话 |
[17:29] | But it doesn’t mean it was the security guard’s spit. | 但这也不代表一定 是那保安吐的 |
[17:33] | Step three. | 这就要看第三步了 |
[17:34] | I’m going to need a sample. | 看来需要那保安唾沫的样本 |
[17:36] | Well, the guy Knows he did it. | 如果真是这家伙做的 |
[17:37] | He’s not going to cough it up. | 他可不会吐出来的 |
[17:39] | If you saw the girl that went with this blouse… | 如果你看到穿着 这么身衣服的女人… |
[17:42] | you’d try. | 你会吐的 |
[17:46] | You found what on my pants? | 你在我裤子上发现什么? |
[17:47] | Glass. Any idea how it got there? | 玻璃,你怎么解释 为什么会有玻璃在那? |
[17:50] | Well, it’s just a guess | 我也只是猜猜的 |
[17:51] | but someone broKe into my car last weeKend | 上周末有人抢劫了我的车 |
[17:53] | and smashed my window and made off with my CD player. | 他把我的车窗打烂了 偷了我的CD机 |
[17:56] | So I must’ve been wearing those pants. | 我那时可能 就是穿着那身裤子 |
[17:58] | Did you file a police report? | 你有没有向警察报案? |
[18:00] | No, but you can checK with my insurance company. | 没有,你们可以跟我的 保险公司查查的 |
[18:03] | I already checKed with my lab. | 我们已经在实验室查过 |
[18:04] | They do this test, and guess what? | 我们检验过 你猜结果怎样? |
[18:06] | The glass– it floated. | 这些玻璃… 可以浮起来 |
[18:08] | You Know what that means? | 你知道这表示什么吗? |
[18:10] | No. | 不知道 |
[18:12] | It means the glass on your pants | 这表示你裤子上的玻璃… |
[18:13] | and the glass from your living room window | 和你们客厅窗户的玻璃… |
[18:16] | have equal densities. | 有相同的密度 |
[18:17] | Sorry, I was never very good at science. | 对不起 我对科学不是很懂 |
[18:21] | The glass didn’t come | 这些玻璃… |
[18:23] | from any car window. | 不可能是车窗来的 |
[18:24] | That’s science. | 这就是科学 |
[18:26] | Anything else you’d liKe to tell us? | 你还有什么故事跟我们说吗? |
[18:28] | LooK, it’s liKe I told you. | 我跟你们说过! 就那样… |
[18:29] | I walKed in the house… | 我进了屋… |
[18:34] | ( door slamming ) | |
[18:36] | …and I thought | 想:”他们会回来… |
[18:38] | “They’re coming bacK, and they’re going to Kill me, too.” | “把我也干掉的” |
[18:41] | I heard a noise and I walKed to the window. | 我听到了一些声音 然后我就跑向窗户 |
[18:45] | That must be when I got the glass on my pants. | 有可能就在那时 这些玻璃掉进了我的裤子 |
[18:47] | LooK. Somebody really did breaK into my car, oKay? | 我没有骗你们 真是有人对我的车子 破门而入的 |
[18:50] | And I just remembered all that stuff just now. | 我记得的东西就那么多了 |
[18:55] | So, am I in trouble? | 我现在是不是有麻烦? |
[18:59] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[19:01] | No, he’s not. | 不行 |
[19:02] | We’re not cops; we can’t hold him. | 我们不是警察 我们无权扣留他 |
[19:04] | Just one more question. | 再问多你最后一个问题 |
[19:05] | What do you do for a living? | 你以何为生? |
[19:07] | I’m a day trader. | 我是个投资商 |
[19:08] | You maKe a lot of money doing that? | 能赚很多钱吧? |
[19:10] | That’s two questions. | 你问了两个问题了 |
[19:13] | Feel free to answer it anyway. | 请别吝啬自己的回答 别那么紧张 |
[19:15] | Yeah, you can. | 没错,如果你有能力 是能赚很多钱 |
[19:20] | But you don’t, right? | 但你实际上赚得并不多 是吗? |
[19:31] | Showed him all your cards. | 你把自己的底牌都露了 |
[19:34] | SucKer play. | 真是经验不足 |
[19:35] | I was playing him. | 现在是我占了上风 |
[19:36] | Cops ran Kenny’s financials. | 警方调查了 肯尼的财政资料 |
[19:37] | He lost a pot in the marKet. | 发现他经营商场不当亏了大钱 |
[19:39] | Had a ton of margin calls. | 现在每天都有人要 他增收保证金 |
[19:40] | I’m surprised you didn’t tag him as a fellow gambler. | 此人如此好碰运气 我都奇怪你为什么 不把他当成同道中人 |
[19:43] | Oh, you just don’t let up, do you? | 看来你还是 对我的事不依不弃,对吗? |
[19:46] | It’s a flaw. | 这是我们团队的裂痕 |
[19:47] | I’ll flip you to see who drives. | 我带你去看看驾驶人是谁 |
[19:49] | Where we going? | 我们要去哪? |
[19:50] | Moapa. | 摩帕 |
[19:51] | What’s in Moapa? | 摩帕那里有什么? |
[19:53] | Besides the l-1 5? | 除了15号 州际公路之外的证据 |
[20:11] | So my guys tell me that your guy NicK | 我的手下告诉我说… |
[20:14] | is helping a worKing girl at a five-star | 你的人尼克居然在一家 五星级酒店公开帮一名 出来混的女子脱身 |
[20:17] | and it was quite a commotion. | 这下影响可不小 |
[20:19] | Really? | 是吗? |
[20:20] | And if I Know, it means a lot of other people Know. | 我都知道的话 那相信很多人都知道了 |
[20:22] | People bigger than you and me. | 一些比你我更有 权势的人也可能知道 |
[20:24] | A Kid from a crime lab doing favors for a hooKer? | 鉴证调查科的人去帮妓女? |
[20:27] | Can’t maKe the unit looK too good, huh, boss? | 这对整个团队的形象 可不太好,对吧,”老板”? |
[20:29] | Yeah, well, I’ll get into it. | 对,我会调查这事的 |
[20:31] | I bet that’s just what Nicky said. | 我相信尼克当时 肯定也是这么说的 |
[20:33] | You two ladies done talKing? | 你们俩娘娘腔讲完了吗? |
[20:36] | It’s hot out here. | 这里好热 |
[20:38] | The Kid over there | 那里那小子… |
[20:40] | started to taKe a leaK. | 下来撒尿 |
[20:41] | Found the body. | 在撒尿时发现了尸体 |
[20:47] | Well, it’s not Margaret. | 不是玛格列 |
[20:49] | This one’s a blonde. | 这名死者金发碧眼 |
[20:50] | And blue. | 还是蓝色的呢 |
[20:55] | This is bizarre. | 好奇怪 |
[20:56] | The body’s cold. | 尸体这么冰冷 |
[20:58] | In this heat? | 在这种温度下? |
[21:00] | And she’s stiff– | 而且很僵硬… |
[21:01] | IiKe a two-minute burrito | 硬得像… |
[21:02] | that’s only been nuKed for a minute. | 千年古尸一样 |
[21:05] | Meet Joan Sims from San Bernardino, California. | 死者是来自加利福尼亚州 圣贝纳迪诺的琼.西姆斯 |
[21:08] | We’ve been getting acquainted. | 我们应该早有资料 |
[21:09] | Missing woman number one– disappeared | 失□妇女一号… |
[21:11] | from a supermarKet restroom last July. | 在上七月一间 超级市场的厕所失□ |
[21:13] | Cause of death was strangulation. | 死因是遭人勒死 |
[21:14] | I found ligature marKs on the wrists and the anKles. | 在她手上和脚踝有 被绷带绑过的痕迹 |
[21:17] | That was the easy part. | 这很容易看得出来 |
[21:19] | This one’s weird. | 这一点就奇怪了 |
[21:20] | LiKe l-may-use-her- in-a-lecture weird. | 也许下次我演讲时会以这为案例 |
[21:22] | Her decomp is completely backwards. | 她体内的血完全逆流 |
[21:25] | It’s supposed to begin on the inside | 本来这样应该是 因为内伤导致的 |
[21:26] | but her organs are in better shape than her sKin. | 但奇怪的是 她的体内组织比她的 皮肤还要健康 |
[21:29] | TaKe a looK at this. | 过来看看这个 |
[21:31] | I tooK tissue samples from her heart. | 我从她心脏取样的切片组织 |
[21:36] | GRlSSOM: LooKs liKe the planet Krypton. | 看起来好像是<超人> 里面的克里顿星 |
[21:40] | More liKe Kryptonite. | 还要更夸张 |
[21:41] | Those are actually ice crystals, Superman. | 这些实际上都已经 是冰晶了,超人同志 |
[21:43] | You want to Know why she’s blue? Cold to the touch? | 知道她为什么浑身泛蓝吗? 因为她全身都已经变冰块了 |
[21:46] | This lady was frozen, Kept on ice | 她被冰封在冰块内 |
[21:47] | until approximately 1 2 hours ago. | 直到大约12小时 以前才被取了出来 |
[21:55] | I-1 5? | 15号州际公路? |
[21:56] | Refrigerated? | 冰冻? |
[21:59] | That’s how she was transported | 她就是这样从圣贝纳迪诺… |
[22:01] | from San Bernardino to Vegas– | 运送到拉斯维加斯来的… |
[22:03] | in a refrigerated trucK. | 通过冷冻车 |
[22:05] | That’s our crime scene. | 冷冻车就是 我们要找的犯罪现场 |
[22:08] | And it’s mobile. | 但它是流动的 |
[22:13] | Hey, NicK, I’ve been looKing for you. | 嘿,尼克,我找了你很久… |
[22:16] | This girl you’ve been helping with the 41 6…? | 416号案件你在查的那女孩… |
[22:18] | She got in a fight with a security guard. | 她跟个保安发生了争执 |
[22:20] | Is she a friend of yours? | 她真是你朋友? |
[22:21] | Are you asKing me what I thinK you’re asKing me? | 希望你问的不是 我头脑中想的那一套 |
[22:23] | Are you doing anything that could compromise the unit? | 你不会做一些影响 我们调查科声誉的事吧? |
[22:27] | I don’t believe this. You’ve always been so cool. | 我简直不敢相信 你一直都不会这么乱想的 |
[22:29] | I have to asK. It’s part of the job. | 我必须问一下 这是我工作的一部分 |
[22:31] | Sanders ratted me out, right? -No, Brass. | -肯定是山德斯这么说我闲话的了? -不是,是布瑞斯说的 |
[22:33] | Do you want to talK about this? -I don’t thinK so. | -你不想跟我讨论一下这个问题? -不 |
[22:37] | Excuse you. | 抱歉也不说一句? |
[22:40] | What’s his problem? | 他怎么了? |
[22:41] | Me, I guess. | 生我气了,大概 |
[22:42] | Did you find out anything? | 你有什么发现吗? |
[22:43] | Brass got us a listing of all the refrigerated trucKs | 布瑞斯给了我一份… |
[22:45] | that made deliveries to the marKet yesterday. | 昨天运货往商场的 冷冻车的司机名录 |
[22:48] | There’s a female trucKer on it. | 其中一个司机就是女的 |
[22:51] | I’m on it. | 我准备来了 |
[22:58] | SlDLE: Not bad. | 不错吗 |
[23:01] | I’m impressed. | 令我印象深刻啊 |
[23:02] | Yeah, I passed up a chance to play semi-pro ball. | 要不是去上大学 |
[23:07] | Went to college instead. | 我可能已经是 职业棒球运动员了 |
[23:09] | I meant the HaecKel marKs. | 我是指海克尔 痕这里令我印象深刻 |
[23:11] | Should tell us what we need to Know. | 应该可以让我们 得到要找的东西 |
[23:18] | This is the glass you line-drived. | 这是刚才你一棒而就的玻璃 |
[23:21] | That’s the glass you “sawzalled.” | 这是你在现场找到的玻璃 |
[23:25] | SlDLE: HaecKels face the same direction. | 海克尔痕朝同一方向 |
[23:28] | TaKe a looK. | 来看看 |
[23:30] | Oh, now I’m worthy? | 现在我算是工作伙伴了吗? |
[23:31] | Just taKe a damn looK. | 你快给我看! |
[23:37] | That’s crazy. | 你们简直疯了 |
[23:38] | I loved my brother. | 我很爱我的弟弟 |
[23:40] | Maybe you did, maybe you didn’t | 也许是吧 但也有可能不是 |
[23:43] | but we thinK you murdered him. | 不管怎样 我们认为是你谋杀了他 |
[23:45] | Based on what? | 基于什么理由? |
[23:46] | The evidence. | 基于证据 |
[23:47] | ( pounds fist on table ) | |
[23:49] | What evidence?! | 什么证据啊? |
[23:50] | You ever heard of HaecKel marKs? | 你有没有听说过海克尔痕? |
[23:52] | No. | 没有 |
[23:54] | When a window is broKen | 如果窗户… |
[23:55] | from the outside | 是从外面打烂的 |
[23:56] | which is what a burglar would do | 也就是如同一名 夜贼常用的手段的话 |
[23:58] | HaecKel marKs form right angles | 海克尔痕会顺着窗户内部… |
[24:00] | to the inside of the window. | 形成 |
[24:02] | But when a window is broKen from the inside | 但如果窗户是 从里面被打烂的 |
[24:04] | which is what a pecKerwood liKe you would do | 就像你这个笨蛋做的这样 |
[24:07] | HaecKel marKs form right angles | 海克尔痕则会顺着窗户外部… |
[24:09] | to the outside of the window. | 形成 |
[24:16] | What did you use to breaK the window, Kenny? | 你用什么敲烂窗户的 肯尼? |
[24:18] | I didn’t use anything. | 我没有用什么东西敲烂窗户! |
[24:22] | I didn’t do it. | 我没做过 |
[24:28] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[24:36] | Well, we Know he did it. | 我们知道是他做的 |
[24:38] | We can’t prove it, but we’ve got a motive. | 但还没有办法证实 但最起码已经发现他的动机了 |
[24:41] | He needed the money. | 他需要钱 |
[24:42] | OKay, let’s say Killing his brother would get it for him. | 我们不妨这么想吧 杀了他弟弟 他就能拿到钱 |
[24:45] | We’re bacK to how do we prove it. | 又回到这个话题上了 我们怎么去证实 |
[24:47] | He’s a day trader– spends all day on his computer. | 他是个投资者是吧… 那他肯定经常对着电脑 |
[24:49] | We want to Know more about him, that’s where we looK. | 要想对他了解更多 那将是我们追查的重点 |
[24:52] | And his computer is…? | 而他的电脑… |
[24:53] | Still at the house. | 还在家中 |
[24:54] | Well, we got probable cause. | 现在我们大概有头绪了 |
[24:56] | Why don’t we go get a…? | 我们不如…? |
[24:57] | Why don’t you go get a new warrant? | 你不如再去 申请一份新的搜查令吧 |
[25:09] | ( fish singing ): …I want to Know | “…我想知道…” |
[25:12] | Can you help me… | “你能否帮我” |
[25:14] | That’s my “Big Mouth Billy Bass.” | 那头鱼叫”大嘴比利巴斯” |
[25:16] | It’s better than a watchdog. | 比看门狗还好用啊 |
[25:17] | I’ve got valuable stuff in here, you Know. | 我这里的东西 哪样不是好东西 |
[25:19] | …Drop me in the water… | “…把我放入水中…” |
[25:24] | Yeah, I bet there are a lot of people | 我看也是,想必还有挺多人… |
[25:27] | IooKing to steal your two-headed scorpion. | 想把你这双头蝎子给偷了的呢 |
[25:29] | Not to mention “Miss Piggy.” | 更不用说你这”猪小姐”了 |
[25:34] | I was out of line earlier. | 我刚才太冲动了 |
[25:36] | I’m not sleeping with her, if it helps any. | 其实我根本跟她没有任何关系 我不知道这样说有没有帮助 |
[25:39] | It does. | 有的 |
[25:40] | And for the record | 根据口供… |
[25:41] | she wasn’t worKing, she was shopping. | 她当时不是在找凯子卖 而是在购物 |
[25:42] | And the security guard was a jerK, man. | 那保安是个混蛋 |
[25:44] | He pushed her around, then he spit on her. | 他把她推了开 还冲她吐口水 |
[25:47] | That’s why she lost it. | 所以她才跟他纠缠上了 |
[25:48] | That sounds pretty straightforward. | 听起来案件 好像非常清楚了 |
[25:49] | Why don’t you put a rooKie on it? | 干吗不找个 新手接手后面的事? |
[25:51] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[25:53] | There’s something about her. | 这些事跟她有关 |
[25:55] | LooKing at her. | 你看看她 |
[25:56] | She doesn’t have anybody else. | 没人肯帮她的 |
[25:59] | I had Sanders run a test on the shirt. | 我让山德斯 给衬衣做了检查 |
[26:01] | There’s saliva on it | 发现在其上确有唾沫痕迹 |
[26:02] | but the problem is, I can’t get a match. | 但问题是 我无法取得化验样本 |
[26:05] | The security guard | 那保安… |
[26:06] | refuses to give me a sample. | 不肯让我取他的唾液 |
[26:07] | “lf Mohammed won’t go to the mountain | “如果穆罕默德不肯上山… |
[26:08] | then the mountain must go to Mohammed.” | …何不让山自己 来到穆罕默德面前” |
[26:13] | ThinK about it. | 用用脑子吧 |
[26:16] | BlacK, no sugar. | 黑咖啡,不加糖 |
[26:18] | Yeah, thanKs. | 好,谢谢 |
[26:19] | LiKe I said on the phone | 我在电话就说过 |
[26:20] | I don’t want to seem biased here. | 我不想让你觉得我偏向哪方 |
[26:23] | This girl’s nothing to me. | 我可不会管这女的死活 |
[26:25] | She’s a hooKer. | 她只是个妓女 |
[26:25] | Yeah, but you do Know her. | 没错 但你确实认识她 |
[26:27] | Yeah, professionally. | 从职业角度来说是的 |
[26:29] | My profession, not hers. | 是从我的职业角度 ,不是她的 |
[26:30] | I cut her some slacK a while bacK. | 以前在她身上查过案子 |
[26:33] | She’s bad news, but she’s a babe. | 当时她想玩诈骗,可惜太嫩 |
[26:35] | ( chucKling ): Tell me about it. | 跟我说说你的观点吧 |
[26:37] | Yeah, between you and me, I should have busted her | 好,就我们两个谈话才说的哦 我早就想给她一拳了 |
[26:39] | but I thought I might get lucky. | 不过我可不想那么粗暴 干脆从这案子上把她给钉死算了 |
[26:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:42] | Well, next time she gets in a jam | 省得下次惹了麻烦 |
[26:45] | she throws my name out. | 又拿我来做挡箭牌 |
[26:46] | My boss not pleased. | 我老板会不高兴的 |
[26:48] | So… | 好了… |
[26:49] | ( clearing throat ) | |
[26:50] | Tell me what you thinK. | 现在你来说说自己的想法吧 |
[26:51] | I want you to write down your own statement | 你自己把口供写下来 |
[26:54] | seal it up in this envelope | 把它装在信封里封好 |
[26:55] | and I’ll hand deliver it to the D.A. | 我会亲手交给检察官 |
[26:58] | It’ll be good for both of us. | 这对我俩都有好处 |
[26:59] | Yeah. ThanKs, man. | 没错,谢了,老弟 |
[27:02] | No problem. | 不谢不谢 |
[27:03] | Us guys have got to sticK together, right? | 我们要团结一致对外才是吗 对不对? |
[27:04] | That’s right. -That’s right. | -就该如此 -对,就该如此 |
[27:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:26] | Of course I graduated high school. | 我当然有高中毕业 |
[27:28] | Hey, if this is going to taKe forever | 你们如果占用我太长时间… |
[27:31] | I could lay a urine sample on you, too | 信不信我给 你们些尿液样本? |
[27:33] | gratis. | 白送的,怎样? |
[27:34] | A writing sample would be sufficient. | 谢了,笔迹样本就够了 |
[27:35] | What’s that going to tell you– | 笔迹样本有什么用啊? |
[27:37] | whether I was writing under the influence? | 难道可以看出我是不是 用心灵感应来写字吗? |
[27:39] | Do yourself a favor. | 当帮你自己个忙吧 |
[27:41] | Yes, ma’am. | 行,长官 |
[27:42] | Now, what is it that you want me to write? | 那你想我写些什么呢? |
[27:45] | “I’ve got a Kite. | “我拿到风筝了” (这几句话在英语里面有 跟凶手留言相同的词语) |
[27:46] | “Can you see the women? | “你看到那女人了吗? “(这几句话在英语里面有 跟凶手留言相同的词语) |
[27:48] | Kill the lights.” | “把灯熄掉”(这几句话 在英语里面有跟凶手 留言相同的词语) |
[27:49] | That’s what you want me to write? | 你就想我写这些东西? |
[27:51] | Three times. | 写三次 |
[27:58] | Caucasian female with only a high school education | 这名高加索白种 女性只有高中文化… |
[28:02] | and left-handed. | 并且正是左撇子 |
[28:08] | You can Keep the pen as a souvenir. | 把笔留下来当纪念品吧 |
[28:14] | I’ll be right bacK. | 我很快回来 |
[28:16] | Hey, come on! | 嘿,别这样! |
[28:18] | You’re maKing me late. | 你会让我迟到的 |
[28:19] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿,嘿,嘿 |
[28:20] | Two cheeKs on the car. | 你只能呆在车子这里 |
[28:22] | There you go. | 别乱跑 |
[28:46] | OKay, thanKs. | 好,谢谢 |
[28:50] | She’s not the one. | 不是她 |
[28:51] | So, did I win something? | 我中了什么大奖啊? |
[28:53] | The right to Keep on trucKing. | 能继续开车的大奖 |
[28:54] | ( chucKles ) | |
[28:56] | Here you go, bubba. | 给,大块头 |
[28:59] | Hey, we’re outta here! | 我们走啦 |
[29:00] | You Know, I’m starting to thinK | 我开始怀疑… |
[29:01] | that maybe we should be looKing for a man. | 我们是否应该把 目标转移向男性 |
[29:04] | Only three percent of multiple Killers are female. | 连环杀手只有 大约3%的可能是女性 |
[29:07] | And a woman wouldn’t need a trophy. | 而且女性通常不会想留下战利品 |
[29:08] | BRASS: And a body on ice is definitely a trophy. | 把杀了的人放在冰中雪藏 很明显他就把这当成战利品 |
[29:10] | Well, Ms. Hard-ass travels with her boyfriend. | 可能我们的凶手先生 是和女朋友一起上路的 |
[29:13] | I bet you a lot of guys travel with their girlfriends. | 我相信你们很多人都会 带着女朋友一起出去的吧 |
[29:16] | What if it was a man with a woman | 想想 如果这真是一男一女 |
[29:18] | who would do anything he asKed? | 而且女的会完全听 男人的话会是怎样? |
[29:31] | Then I said, “Hey, us guys need to sticK together.” | 然后我说:”我们要团结 一致对外才是吗,对不对?” |
[29:34] | LiKe “You’re the man,” you Know? | 其实骨子里我是说”来吧 谁还不知道你才是导火线” |
[29:35] | So I could’ve used an STR-DNA | 我本来是想应用短 串联重覆序列(STR)DNA 分析技术来检验的 |
[29:37] | but it’s too state-of-the-art, it’s overKill. | 但那技巧太高级了 杀伤力太猛 |
[29:40] | So I used an | 所以我并没用 那种检验方法… |
[29:41] | HLA-DQ-A1, with a… | 只是检验了一下HLA-DQ A1链52位精氨酸… |
[29:44] | polymarKer. | …的多重指示性 |
[29:45] | That’s-that’s very, very interesting. | 这… 真是非常非常有趣 |
[29:48] | You don’t care about this at all, do you? | 其实你根本不想听这些的 对吗? |
[29:51] | No. | 是不怎么想 |
[29:52] | ( chucKles ) | |
[29:53] | But to be honest with you, all I really care about | 老实说 我真正关心的 |
[29:55] | is whether the charges against me are going to be dropped. | 是对我的起诉会否撤消 |
[30:01] | Are they? | 会吗? |
[30:06] | The D.A. threw out the case. | 检察官已经撤消了本案 |
[30:09] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[30:09] | ( chucKles ) | |
[30:11] | So I can shoplift | 这么说来我还是 可以去那间流行店… |
[30:12] | at that boutique again? | 偷点东西了? |
[30:13] | I was Kidding, I was Kidding. | 只是开玩笑 玩笑而已 |
[30:15] | Besides, they never have any good sales there, anyway. | 反正他们那 也没什么好东西卖 |
[30:18] | ( chucKling ) | |
[30:23] | I’d invite you out for coffee, but… | 我本来想请你去喝咖啡的 但是… |
[30:26] | it’s probably a bad idea. | 这可能不太好 |
[30:28] | Uh, yeah. | 呃,没错 |
[30:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:32] | But I can call you sometime, you Know | 但我有时还是能找你吧 |
[30:33] | just in case I ever get into trouble | 在我找麻烦… |
[30:36] | or something, right? | 或者麻烦找上我的时候? |
[30:37] | Maybe you should try not getting into trouble. | 你最好别再牵扯上麻烦了 |
[30:41] | You do owe me one. | 你已经欠我一个人情了 |
[30:45] | I owe you two. | 我欠你两个人情才对 |
[31:00] | You Know where to find me. | 你知道哪能找到我的 |
[31:11] | Is that right? | 对吗? |
[31:14] | Your boy Kenny just lawyered up. | 你们的嫌犯 肯尼刚雇了律师 |
[31:16] | Well, we got a warrant | 管他,我们有搜查令… |
[31:18] | so that should give us the room for the night. | 起码今晚我们有权 检查这房间的任何东西 |
[31:23] | There’s something wrong with it. | 电脑有些毛病 |
[31:25] | Computers turn on. | 一般的电脑是肯定 会运转才是的 |
[31:26] | When they don’t, it’s for a reason. | 如果不能运转的话 通常会是因为某种原因 |
[31:28] | Did you plug it in? | 你插了插头没有 |
[31:29] | The power light’s on. | 电源灯亮着 |
[31:32] | Really? | 是吗? |
[31:36] | Let me checK it out. | 我来检查看看 |
[31:44] | Well, he’s a sneaky S.O.B., I’ll give him that. | 我的评语是: 这狗娘养的可真够狡猾的 |
[31:46] | SlDLE: No one is going to believe this. | 没人会相信 |
[31:50] | ( snaps picture ) | |
[31:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:57] | Let me see that flashlight. | 看看什么东西在闪光 |
[32:00] | There’s scratches all over it. | 上面满是刮痕 |
[32:02] | Nothing really special about them. | 刮痕没什么特别 |
[32:04] | And the hotshot taKes another striKe. | 我们的高手冒了另一个险 |
[32:07] | ChecK it out. | 检查看看 |
[32:08] | Not enough to cause even a small scratch | 虽然不足以给你 手指造成伤痕 |
[32:09] | on your finger, but more than enough | 但已经足够… |
[32:11] | to use as a basis for comparison. | 来作为检验的 对比参照物了 |
[32:13] | SlDLE: We match this to the broKen window, we got him. | 这如果和窗户玻璃吻合的话 他就逃不掉了 |
[32:16] | One, two, three. | 一,二,三 |
[32:19] | Left one is from the broKen window | 左边的玻璃 来自窗户的碎片 |
[32:21] | the other one is from the gun | 这块是从枪那里找到的 |
[32:23] | both dropping at an identical rate. | 下降速率一样 |
[32:26] | Glass is from the same source. | 证明玻璃本质相同 |
[32:27] | So, Kenny broKe the window from the inside | 看来,是肯尼用枪尾… |
[32:30] | using the butt of the gun. | 从里面把窗户敲烂的 |
[32:32] | My theory… | 我的理论是… |
[32:33] | The brother was the executor of the parents’ estate. | 弟弟是家长 财产的法定继承人 |
[32:37] | He controlled the family money. | 整个家族的钱归他支配 |
[32:38] | Sounds liKe more than a theory. | 听起来可不只理论这么简单 |
[32:40] | I called the county clerK. | 我给郡职员打过电话 |
[32:42] | With the brother out of the way, Kenny is the sole beneficiary. | 证明了如果弟弟不在 肯尼是唯一的受益者 |
[32:45] | KENNY: Do you have any idea | 你知不知道… |
[32:47] | how much money I’ve lost in margin calls? | 我到底投资亏了多少钱啊? |
[32:48] | Hey, come on, what are you doing? | 别这样,你在干吗? |
[32:50] | I’m your brother, oKay? | 我是你弟弟,你清楚没有? |
[32:51] | I already said I’d loan you the money, oKay? | 我已经说了会借钱给你的 |
[32:54] | Come on! $20,000? | 滚吧 就那么两万块? |
[32:55] | That doesn’t even begin to solve my problems! | 那连我欠别人的 零头都还不了 |
[33:25] | Slam that jail door. | 监狱门砰然关上 |
[33:27] | MaKes you reconsider, doesn’t it? | 你对我重新评估了吗? |
[33:31] | I never said you weren’t a good CSl. | 我从来没说过你不是 一名好的鉴证调查科探员 |
[33:42] | WOMAN: We’re state-of-the-art here– | 我们这台仪器简直 就是巧夺天工之作… |
[33:44] | number one in vehicle satellite tracKing. | 通过卫星追查车辆行□的头号利器 |
[33:46] | I can locate one or all of our trucKs | 只要用鼠标轻轻一点 |
[33:48] | with just a clicK of a mouse, 24-7. | 每日每夜经过的任何 一辆卡车都能轻松定位 |
[33:50] | Do you ever worry | 你有没有担心过… |
[33:51] | that technology is going to maKe us obsolete? | 有朝一日科技会 让我们变得一无是处? |
[33:54] | No. | 没有 |
[33:56] | Can you, uh, narrow your database? | 能不能缩窄数据库范围? |
[33:59] | Say, eliminate all trucKs that are not refrigerated? | 比如说,排除掉 所有不是冷冻车的卡车? |
[34:04] | Yeah, I thinK I can. | 我想可以 |
[34:08] | Can you eliminate all trucKs | 能不能排除掉… |
[34:10] | that were not in Las Vegas yesterday? | 所有昨天不在 拉斯维加斯的卡车? |
[34:17] | Eliminate all trucKs that only travel in state. | 排除只在州内行驶的卡车 |
[34:22] | Now eliminate the trucKs | 好,现在,排除没有 经过15号州际公路… |
[34:24] | that don’t deliver | 运货前往超级市场… |
[34:26] | to supermarKets along the l-1 5. | …的卡车 |
[34:28] | GRlSSOM: This is very cool. | 太棒了 |
[34:32] | Eliminate all trucKs | 排除所有昨天没有运货… |
[34:33] | that did not deliver to Marty’s MarKet yesterday. | 前往马蒂商场的卡车 |
[34:38] | WlLLOWS: That’s our guy. | 这就是凶手了 |
[34:39] | He delivered to all five towns | 正是他五个地方都去… |
[34:40] | all five supermarKets. | 也运货去这五个商场 |
[34:42] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪? |
[34:48] | ( squealing tires ) | |
[34:55] | Police! | 警察! |
[34:57] | Step away from the trucK and put your hands | 出来卡车外面 把手举起… |
[34:59] | on the bacK of your head! | 放在头后面! |
[35:00] | Keep your hands in sight! | 让我们看见你的手! |
[35:02] | Get out of the trucK! | 滚出卡车! |
[35:03] | Hands over your head! | 把手放在头上! |
[35:05] | Step away from the trucK. | 离卡车远点! |
[35:08] | Hands on the bacK of your head. | 把手放在头后面! |
[35:09] | I’m just maKing my regular delivery… | 我只是合法运货… |
[35:11] | Don’t maKe me asK you twice. | 别让我命令你两次! |
[35:13] | Move! Hands on the bacK of your head! | 快出来! 把手放在头后面! |
[35:15] | Hands on the bacK of your head! | 把手放在头后面! |
[35:20] | Left hand on the wall, right hand on the wall. | 现在把左手放在墙上 接着右手放在墙上 |
[35:22] | ChecK him for weapons. | 查查他身上有没有武器 |
[35:27] | Hey, get away from my trucK! | 嘿,离我车子远点 |
[35:28] | It’s not your trucK anymore. | 车子已经不再是你的了 |
[35:30] | It’s our crime scene. | 现在这里是 我们的犯罪现场 |
[35:36] | It’s all yours. | 都归你管了 |
[36:45] | We got three. | 找到了三具尸体 |
[36:53] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[36:56] | Where is Margaret Shorey? | 玛格列.索蕾在哪? |
[37:01] | Screw you, man. | 困惑了吧,朋友? |
[37:04] | LooK, pal, I already Know what happened. | 听着,混蛋,我们已经 完全确证发生的罪行 |
[37:07] | I even Know your type– | 我甚至知道你这种 变态杀手的对象… |
[37:09] | Decent, trusting, middle-aged women. | 专找看起来大方的 容易信人的,中年妇女 |
[37:13] | Please help me… | 帮帮我… |
[37:15] | You got to help me! | 你一定要帮帮我! |
[37:16] | I locKed my baby in the car! | 我把宝宝锁在车子上了 |
[37:18] | Did you call the manager? It is so hot, she’s going to die. | -你叫管理员了吗? -天太热了,她会死的 |
[37:21] | Please help me! | 求求你帮帮我! |
[37:22] | All… all right. | 好…好吧 |
[37:23] | Where’s your car? | 你车子在哪? |
[37:24] | This way. | 这边! |
[37:26] | ( muffled screaming ) | |
[37:29] | Go on! Write it! | 去,写下来! |
[37:31] | ( muffled screaming continues ) | |
[37:50] | OKay. All right, listen. | 好,现在你们听着 |
[37:51] | First one of you lowlifes can name that tune | 你们两个天杀的 谁肯先招供… |
[37:53] | gets to maKe a deal. | 那还有情可讲 |
[37:55] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[37:56] | The difference between the chair or life in prison. | 那可是坐电椅和判处 终身监禁的区别 |
[38:00] | So… | 所以拜�… |
[38:04] | He made me do it. | 是他让我干的 |
[38:05] | ( screams ) Cuff him. | 铐住他 |
[38:10] | Hey, hey, hey… | 嘿,嘿,嘿… |
[38:15] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[38:50] | ( metallic rattling ) | |
[38:52] | There’s a locK. | 有把锁 |
[38:54] | Are there any Keys? | 有没有钥匙? |
[39:13] | Hello, Margaret. | 你好,玛格列 |
[39:15] | My name is Gil. | 我是吉尔 |
[39:17] | This is Catherine. | 这是凯萨琳 |
[39:18] | We’re going to taKe you home. | 我们现在来接你回家 |
[39:28] | You looK lost. | 你好像迷路了? |
[39:30] | Oh, yeah… | 嗯,对了… |
[39:31] | Do you Know WarricK Brown? | 你认识沃 利克.布朗吗? |
[39:35] | Yeah, you want me to tell him you’re here? | 要我跟他说你在这儿吗? |
[39:38] | Oh, he’s probably worKing. | 算了 他可能还在工作 |
[39:39] | He worKs really hard. | 他一直都是 那么勤奋工作的 |
[39:40] | If you see him | 如果你看到他… |
[39:42] | could you just tell him that, uh, Jason says thanKs? | 请代我对他说: 杰森跟他说谢谢 |
[39:45] | OKay. Will he Know what for? | 没问题 他知道你因为什么谢他吗? |
[39:47] | Uh… | 呃… |
[39:48] | Hey, Jas, how you doing? | 嘿,杰森 你好吗? |
[39:50] | Better. | 好多了 |
[39:51] | Hey, thanKs for busting me loose. | 谢谢你帮我脱了困 |
[39:52] | My mom said she’ll pay you bacK. | 我妈说会把钱还给你的 |
[39:54] | No, you’ll pay me bacK, shorty. | 不 你才应该还钱给我,小子 |
[39:56] | Just don’t be pulling any more fire alarms. | 别再乱拉火警钟了 |
[39:59] | I won’t. | 我不会了 |
[40:00] | Gets you more attention than you want. | 别光说 要更加小心才好 |
[40:02] | I Know. | 我知道的 |
[40:03] | You still worKing on those moves I showed you? | 还有练我教你的东西吗? |
[40:05] | Yeah, every day after school. | 有 每天放学我都练 |
[40:06] | How about that? | 这样怎么闪? |
[40:07] | How about that right there? | 这一记你又怎么闪? |
[40:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:10] | Hey, I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[40:11] | My mom’s waiting for me. | 我老妈在等我 |
[40:13] | Hey, come here. | 嘿,过来一下 |
[40:14] | Apologize to your mom, all right? | 你要跟你老妈道歉 知道吗? |
[40:17] | Let her Know she can trust you. | 让她知道她应该相信你 |
[40:18] | Yeah. All right? | 清楚了吗? |
[40:20] | Bye, WarricK, uh… see you next weeK. | 再见,华瑞克… 下星期见 |
[40:23] | See you next weeK, Jaws. | 下星期见,杰森 |
[40:25] | So you went to the casino to win bail money. | 你去赌场就是 为了赢点钱保释他? |
[40:29] | He needed my help. | 他需要我的帮助 |
[40:30] | I didn’t win anything, Sara. | 但我什么都没赢,莎拉 |
[40:32] | You’re a CSl. | 你是鉴证调查科人员 |
[40:33] | You saw me enter a casino. | 你看到我进入了赌场 |
[40:34] | Did you see me place a bet? | 但你有没有看到我下注呢? |
[40:36] | You want to tell me you didn’t? | 你难道想跟我说你没有赌? |
[40:37] | I don’t have to tell you anything. | 我不需要向你说明什么 |
[40:41] | LooK, I went there to collect a debt that was owed to me. | 我去那里 只是要找人还债 |
[40:45] | We’re supposed to be worKing together. | 我们应该是一同协作才是的 |
[40:48] | Next time, just try talKing to me | 下次我们合作 请千万记着凡事跟我讨论一下 |
[40:51] | instead of going around behind my bacK. | 别老是不管我独自行事 |
[41:16] | Captioning sponsored by CBS | CBS提供字幕 |
[41:19] | CBS PRODUCTlONS and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS | 〔-=影片结束,谢谢观赏=-〕 |