Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] MAN: lsn’t great to get bacK to nature? 重返大自然的 感觉是不是很棒?
[00:15] You want to set camp here? 你想在这儿扎营吗?
[00:17] We can camp on the moon, just give me the shovel. 别说那么多了 赶紧把铲子给我
[00:20] Chill, chill. 好的,好的
[00:21] You got paper? 你带有纸了吗?
[00:23] I have what I need. 当然了
[00:28] ( insects buzzing )
[00:29] Oh, my God! 噢,天啊!
[00:31] Angie? 安吉?
[00:32] ( buzzing continues )
[00:34] Angie! 安吉?
[00:35] ( buzzing continues )
[00:40] They’re… they’re everywhere. 它们…到处都是
[00:43] What the…? 那是…
[00:45] That’s a person. 那是一个人
[00:47] ( coughing )
[00:50] DETECTlVE: Hey. 嘿
[00:59] HiKers found her. 是徒步旅行者发现她的
[01:00] LooKs liKe a gunshot to the head. 好像是头上中了一枪
[01:02] Did you find a weapon? 找到凶器了吗?
[01:05] No. 没有
[01:11] I hate bees. 我讨厌蜜蜂
[01:14] Just paper wasps 只是黄蜂而已
[01:15] and they’re having too much fun to worry about us. 它们现在唯一的兴趣只是尸体 顾不上我们的
[01:22] I never get used to this part, you Know 你知道我一向受不了这个的
[01:24] when the bugs get going. 特别是小虫都长出来的那种
[01:25] Just doing what God intended… 这是上帝的旨意…
[01:27] …recycling us bacK to the earth. 让我们重归尘土
[01:31] Hey officer, 警官
[01:32] can I borrow some of your hot coffee, please? 能借你一点热咖啡吗?
[01:47] Preservation. 保存起来
[01:53] John… 这是”约瑟夫”
[01:56] Paul… “保罗”
[02:00] George… “乔治”
[02:03] and Ringo. 还有”林格”
[02:04] Beetles. 还有”披头士”
[02:05] No alKali fluids in the dirt 泥土里面没有碱性物质
[02:08] so she wasn’t Killed here. 所以她不是在这儿被杀的
[02:09] Whoever dumped her 那个凶手
[02:11] must have been in a hurry. 杀她的时候一定很匆忙
[02:12] Didn’t taKe the time to bury her. 他连埋尸体的时间都没有
[02:16] What do you thinK? 你有何看法?
[02:17] You got any of that beef jerky you’re always gnawing on? 你刚才吃的 那些牛肉干还有吗?
[02:20] You can eat? 你现在要吃?
[02:22] I want to Keep these little fellas alive. 我不想把这些伙计饿死了
[02:24] They’re our first witnesses to the crime. 它们可是这件案子的 第一目击证人 主演:威廉.彼得森 玛格.海尔珍博格 加里.道尔顿 乔治.伊□ 佐嘉.福克斯 鲍尔.吉尔福勒 制片:安东尼.佐伊克
[02:57] BROWN: You guys want some coffee? 你们要喝咖啡吗?
[02:59] Please, cream with some of that faKe stuff. 好的 再加点奶进去
[03:02] There’s nothing good to eat around here. 好像没什么能填肚子的了
[03:05] Hi, sorry I’m late. 嗨,对不起我来晚了
[03:07] Hey, how’s the body with the bugs? 那具都长虫子的 尸体怎么样了?
[03:10] How do you Know about that already? 你们什么时候知道的?
[03:12] Hey, don’t looK at me. 嘿,别看我
[03:13] We, uh, played a hunch; checKed with Homicide. 我们预感又有凶案发生了
[03:16] You were late. 因为你又迟到了
[03:17] What do you have for us? 这回又给我们什么任务?
[03:18] A Paul Sorenson… 一个叫保罗.索伦森的人…
[03:20] …missing since last night. 于上个月失□
[03:23] Last seen at home of Richard Zeigler 最后见到他的人 是理查德.齐格勒
[03:26] in– ooh– Summerlin. “夏季营”那里
[03:28] Summerlin… rich folKs. “夏季营”… 有钱人的地方
[03:30] WarricK, you can worK this with Catherine. 华瑞克 你和凯萨琳去办这件案子
[03:32] Don’t you have a court date coming up? 你今天不是到法院去了吗?
[03:34] Yeah, the DA asKed me to testify on chain of custody. 调查局叫我就这段时间的 表现写一份书面报告
[03:37] I could do that in my sleep. 这些我可以在睡觉之前搞定
[03:38] Listen, juries need to have confidence 听着,你必须得让…
[03:40] in the evidentiary process. WorK with Catherine. 陪审团相信你 这回你和凯萨琳一起去
[03:41] BreaK off when you have to appear. 法院那边传讯你的话 马上把案子先放一边
[03:43] Yeah. 好的
[03:44] Bye. 再见
[03:46] Good lucK. 祝好运
[03:46] Bye. 再见
[03:48] Need help with your homicide? 这件凶杀案要我帮忙吗?
[03:50] No, Sara’s going to worK with me. 不了 莎拉和我一起调查这个
[03:53] You get a missing person. 这有一名失□人员
[03:54] Sheryl Applegate. 谢莉.爱普盖特
[03:56] Her husband notified the police that she tooK the car 她的丈夫对 警察说她是驾着车
[03:57] and headed to L.A., but she never showed up. 去洛山矶的 那以后就不见了□影
[03:59] A few hours ago, PD found her car at the bus station. 几个小时前,警察在 公车站那里找到了她的车
[04:03] They requested a CSl. 他们需要一名CSI人员
[04:04] She tooK the bus instead. Case solved. 她换乘公车了 那就可以结案了
[04:07] ( laughing )
[04:08] Hopefully you’re right 但愿你是对的
[04:10] but until she’s located 但她也不至于
[04:11] treat her car liKe a crime scene. 把那里弄得 像犯罪现场那样
[04:35] Is everything oKay? 你没事吧?
[04:36] You’ve been quiet all night. 你已经沈默很久了
[04:37] Yeah… I got a call the other day 我接到了从儿童组织那里
[04:40] from Child Services 打来的电话
[04:41] asKing about you and Lindsey. 是问及你和琳茜的事情的
[04:45] I don’t believe this. 真不敢相信
[04:47] They told me they’d notified you– 他们跟我说他们已经对你
[04:48] some investigation– that Eddie had made a charge or something. 进行了一些调查 —埃迪好像是起诉你了
[04:52] Yes, he’s pissed off 是的,他只是想报复
[04:53] because I won’t let him bacK into my life 就因为我没让他 重新回到我的生活中来
[04:56] so he sics Child Services on me. 于是他就向儿童 组织举报我
[04:57] I never expected they were going to talK to my friends. 真没想到他们 会跟我的朋友说这个
[05:00] Well, what did they asK? 他们还问什么了?
[05:01] What did you say? 你都说了些什么?
[05:02] Well, l… 我…
[05:04] ( door opens )
[05:06] Hello? 你好?
[05:07] Hi. 你好
[05:08] Sir, we’re with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. 先生,我们是拉斯维加斯 犯罪调查组的
[05:10] We’re here about a Paul Sorenson. 来这里是为了 保罗.索伦森的案子的
[05:11] I’m Richard Zeigler. The cops told me you were coming. 我是理查德.齐格勒 警察跟我说过你们要来的
[05:14] Here, please, come in. 请进来吧
[05:15] ThanK you. -ThanKs. -谢谢 -谢了
[05:25] Well, this, uh, 好了,这个
[05:26] where the Sorenson was displayed. 就是放索伦森的地方
[05:29] Sorenson is a painting. 索伦森是一幅画
[05:32] Paul Sorenson was an artist. 保罗.索伦森 是个艺术家
[05:35] Early 1 900s. 成名于十九世纪早期
[05:40] How dumb are we? 这还能说什么?
[05:41] What’s he Know 他根本不知道
[05:42] about the forensic analysis 鉴证调查到底是
[05:44] of a friction ridge? 干什么的?
[05:45] Right on. 同意
[05:46] I thinK I may have surprised the guy 我想那个贼是被我惊动了
[05:48] while he was stealing it. 就在他偷画的时候
[05:49] I came downstairs to read. 当时我要正下楼梯看书
[05:53] By the time I got to the room, he was gone 当我走进房间的时候 他已经跑了
[05:56] but the door was open. 但门是开着的
[06:00] Why don’t we dust for prints? 先取些指纹再说吧 齐格勒先生 还有一个问题
[06:06] What about 这里的警报
[06:07] the security alarm? 怎么了?
[06:08] Somebody disengaged it. 被人拆了
[06:12] BROWN: You thinKing 你的看法
[06:13] what I’m thinKing? 和我的一样吗?
[06:14] Oh, yeah, inside job. 是的,监守自盗
[06:21] So… was it a disaster with Child Services? 被儿童组织控诉 会是一场灾难吗?
[06:24] Disaster? 灾难?
[06:26] What do you mean? 你什么意思?
[06:27] Well, my job does taKe me away from my daughter. 工作的需要使得 我没时间照顾我女儿
[06:28] Nobody Knows that better than you. 这没人比你更清楚了
[06:31] Yeah, but you thinK I’d say that? 是的 你以为我跟他们说了?
[06:33] Well, not intentionally. 当然不是故意的
[06:35] They just, you Know, Know how to asK questions. 他们懂得… 怎么来问你问题的
[06:39] Are you finding anything? 你们有什么发现吗?
[06:40] We’re worKing on it, sir. 我们正在调查 先生
[06:44] Your young woman from the mountains. 这就是那个 从山上找到的女死者
[06:47] Do we Know who she is yet? 知道她是谁了吗?
[06:48] I gave her prints to Homicide for lD. 已经把指纹交给凶案 组去查证她的身份了
[06:51] There’s the blanKet she was wrapped in. 还有那张盖尸体的毯子
[06:53] Whoever she is, last day on earth was not pleasant. 不管她是谁 死去的那一天是非常痛苦的
[06:57] .38 caliber gun, flush to the scalp. 凶器是38毫米口径手枪 直接击中头部
[07:00] Shot clean through, right to left. 子弹从右往左穿过
[07:02] Bullet out the other side. 然后掉在另一头那里
[07:04] Stellate pattern and beveled wound 从这个星形伤口来看
[07:07] confirms the proximity of barrel to scalp. 可以肯定当时的 距离非常的近
[07:11] No question this was an intimate Killing. 这肯定是认识她的人下的手
[07:15] GRlSSOM: Full of sound and fury 那其它的伤口
[07:17] signifying what, Doc? 又是怎么回事,医生?
[07:21] I tooK these. 我都拍下来了
[07:30] Fracture to the nasal bone, orbital bone, mandibular… 鼻梁骨,眉骨 颚骨都断过…
[07:36] All facial fractures. 都是这些脸部部位
[07:40] Typical for battered women. 明显是遭虐待的女性
[07:42] These aren’t fresh, are they? 这些不是旧伤来的 对吗?
[07:45] The old fracture lines indicate 从这些旧伤来看
[07:47] this woman was in a long-term abusive relationship. 这女人长期遭到他人虐待
[07:50] Any idea how long she’s been dead? 知道她死了多长时间吗?
[07:53] The elements really got to her. 这得从她身上找到
[07:55] Grissom and his insects 葛瑞森和他的那些虫子
[07:56] are going to have to figure that one out. 会把这件事查个水落石出的
[07:59] Have we lost you, Grissom? 我们冷落你了吗 葛瑞森?
[08:01] “The worms go in “蠕虫进去后”
[08:03] “the worms go out “又再度出来”
[08:04] “the worms play pinochle “它们在你的嘴上”
[08:06] on your snout.” “玩纸牌”
[08:07] ShaKespeare again? 又是莎氏的诗吗?
[08:10] An old nursery rhyme. 是一首童谣
[08:11] ROBBlNS: A very special insect, Dr. Seuss? 这是一种很特别的虫子
[08:14] A muscid fly– typical only in urban areas. 这是一种”家蝇 “—只在大都市里有
[08:20] But you found her 但你却是在
[08:21] in the mountains. 山上找到她尸体的
[08:22] Hmm…
[08:25] How many people have access to your home– 你记得有多少人有你这里的
[08:26] Keys and security code? 钥匙和安全密码吗?
[08:28] Just my wife and my two sons and, uh… 只有我妻子和我的两个儿子 还有…
[08:31] my secretary. 我的秘书
[08:32] WlLLOWS: Can you get them all here? 你能把他们都叫来吗?
[08:34] They might be able to help us with evidence. 他们或许能给我们一些线索
[08:36] Hey, Catherine 嘿,凯萨琳
[08:37] checK this out. 来看看这个
[08:44] Helix, antihelix, helix rim, tragus, antitragus. 耳轮,耳珠,耳屏
[08:48] I thinK the thief 我想那个贼
[08:49] must have pressed his head against the wall 一定是在看幅画 有无安全装置的时候
[08:51] to checK if the painting was wired. 把自己的脸靠在了墙上
[08:53] Come on, an earprint? 行了 就耳朵的指纹吗?
[08:55] Hey, a jury convicted 两年前在华盛顿
[08:57] a first-degree murderer 法庭可是根据这个
[08:58] based on a print just liKe this 判决了一宗
[09:00] two years ago in Washington. 一级谋杀案子的
[09:01] Yeah, I Know, I Know. 是的,我知道
[09:02] I’d liKe to see that one on appeal. 我也想让法庭看到这个
[09:05] Well, photograph and lift. 好了,先把它拍下来吧
[09:06] We’ll have someone to compare it to soon enough. 然后让别人来 验证一下就行了
[09:19] OKay, bear with me. 好了 打扰一下
[09:20] I mean, you’re one of ten guys in the country 我是说 这国家有十个人懂得这个
[09:22] that understands this stuff. 你是其中的一个
[09:23] I thinK there’s at least 1 5, but go on. 我想应该至少有15个 你继续
[09:27] What don’t you get? 你还知道什么?
[09:28] Insects arrive 昆虫是按照
[09:29] at a corpse in a specific order, right? 一定顺序在尸体上出现的 对吧?
[09:32] LiKe summer follows the spring. 就像春天紧接着是夏天一样
[09:35] And you can pinpoint time of death 根据这些昆虫的类型
[09:37] based on the type and age 和生长的天数
[09:39] of insects present on the body? 你就能推断 出死亡的时间吗?
[09:41] I watch the insects mature 我是先根据昆虫
[09:43] from eggs to larvae to adults 从孵出到成虫的时间长短
[09:47] and then count backwards. 往后来推断的
[09:49] Linear regression. 这是线性回归法
[09:52] How old are those creepy crawlers? 那这些爬行者有多大了?
[09:54] They’re not done maturing yet. 他们还没成虫
[09:56] Oh.
[09:58] But when they are, I’ll be able to tell you how old they were 但当它们成虫的时候 我就能告诉你从发现尸体那时起
[10:00] when I found the body. 它们有多大了
[10:01] Which will tell us when the woman died. 那时就知道这女人 是什么时候死的了
[10:03] I lD’d her body through AFlS, and located her husband. 我通过劳工协会来查明了 她的身份,还找到了她的丈夫
[10:05] Let me guess, downtown, the Fremont district? 让我猜猜,是住在城市里 在弗里蒙特区?
[10:09] You Know, I’m not even going to asK. 那我就无需问了
[10:12] Synthesiomyia Nudiseta is the Latin name. 辛西米亚.纽迪斯塔 可是个拉丁名
[10:15] SlDEL: It’s a muscid fly. 这些都是家蝇
[10:16] Only breeds in urban areas 只会在城市里产卵
[10:19] but Grissom found one on our girl 但葛瑞森却在 死者身上发现了
[10:20] which means she was probably Killed downtown 这就是说她可能 是在城市里被杀后
[10:23] and then carried into the mountains. 再被人运到山上去的
[10:24] Well, the neighbors heard a gunshot 五天前他们的邻居
[10:26] at their apartment five days ago. 曾听到过一声枪响
[10:28] The “grieving” husband… 那位”伤心欲绝”的丈夫
[10:29] His name is Scott Shelton. 名叫斯科特.谢儿顿
[10:34] What was her name? 那她叫什么名字?
[10:36] Kaye screamed at me a lot, that’s for sure 凯伊经常冲着我大吼大叫 这是真的
[10:39] but I didn’t Kill her. 但我没有杀她
[10:40] In fact, I was out of town last weeK 事实上,我上周出去了
[10:43] at a convention. 去参加一个节日去了
[10:45] Yeah, in New Orleans soaKing up the gumbo. You told us. 是的,那是新奥尔良 收获向日葵的季节 这你跟我们说过
[10:46] When was the last time you saw your wife? 你最后一次见到 你妻子是什么时候?
[10:49] Five days ago. 五天之前
[10:50] When I came bacK from my trip 当我回来后
[10:52] she was gone. 她就不见了
[10:54] You didn’t thinK to notify the police? 当时你没想过要报警吗?
[10:55] I Keep my personal business private. 我一向不泄漏自己的私事
[10:56] If Kaye had left me again, I wasn’t going 要是凯伊再次离开我的话 我也不会
[10:59] to broadcast it. 去报警的
[11:00] BRASS: So this neighbor lady 邻居有一位女士
[11:03] who told me that she heard a gunshot 跟我们说曾听到过枪声
[11:06] and a woman scream inside your apartment… 接着就是一个女人的尖叫声
[11:08] What, she just imagined that? 这些 都是她的幻觉吗?
[11:10] It was probably our TV. 或许只是我们的电视
[11:13] BRASS: Uh-huh.
[11:18] Mr. Shelton… 谢尔顿先生…
[11:21] did your wife drive race cars? 你妻子开跑车吗?
[11:24] You’re Kidding me? 你是在说笑吧
[11:26] No. 不
[11:28] The two most common causes 造成一个成年 女性如此的脸部伤痕
[11:30] of facial trauma in adult women: 一般来说只有两种原因
[11:32] motor vehicle accidents and domestic violence. 交通事故还有家庭暴力
[11:40] These are your wife’s X rays. 这些都是你妻子的X光照片
[11:43] Every face and necK fracture your wife has sustained 过去六年你妻子在 脸部还有颈部所受过的伤
[11:46] over the last six years is highlighted. 在上面都显示得清清楚楚
[11:52] Kaye can get wild. 凯伊这人很野蛮
[11:53] If I came home late with friends 要是我从朋友那儿回来晚的话
[11:56] I’ve wrestled her off me. 她就会和我纠缠不清
[11:58] I admit that. 这我承认
[11:59] Three complaints against Scott for spousal abuse 在过去的两年里 曾有两位投诉者投诉斯科特
[12:01] in the last two years. 曾经虐待过自己的配偶
[12:02] Kaye was excitable. 凯伊很容易激动的
[12:04] LiKe I said 就像我所说的
[12:05] I’ve wrestled her off me 她曾和我纠缠不清
[12:06] but I never, ever laid a hand on her. 但我从未… 对她动过一根指头
[12:08] How about a gun? 那枪是怎么回事?
[12:12] You have your hands full with her. 看来你们为 她的案子都忙坏了
[12:15] So do you. 你也一样
[12:16] We’re going to investigate your apartment. 我们要对你的住所进行调查
[12:17] Do we need a warrant or are you going to play nice? 你是需要我们有 搜查证还是自己主动合作?
[12:20] Come on over. 那请便
[12:21] I’ve got nothing to hide. 我没什么要隐藏的
[12:24] We’ll be the judge of that. 我们会得出结论的
[12:44] Detective Secula. 茜库拉警官
[12:45] Mr. StoKes. 士多克斯先生
[12:47] What’s up? 有何贵干?
[12:47] You got stucK on this one, too? 你对这案子也感兴趣吗?
[12:48] Yeah, well, missing person, could be interesting. 是的,一个失□人员 多少有点意思
[12:51] Husband reports wife missing. Car’s at a bus terminal? 丈夫报警说妻子失□ 而车子却停在了公车总站?
[12:54] Come on. Lady tooK a trip. 这位女士要去旅游
[12:55] Didn’t want him to Know where to. 不想让她的丈夫知道
[12:57] Not much of a mystery. 这没什么神秘的
[12:58] Auto unit been by yet? 交通部来过了吗?
[12:59] No, they just slim-jimmed. 没有 他们不会那么积极呢
[13:01] We checKed for a body, didn’t find one. 我们曾寻找过有没有尸体 但毫无发现
[13:03] Big surprise. 真是巨大的惊喜
[13:05] Yeah. 是的
[13:07] No, I didn’t touch a thing. 没有 我没碰任何东西
[13:16] Something wrong? 你怎么了?
[13:20] We had dinner last weeK. 我们上周刚吃过晚餐
[13:22] I thought it went great. 我还以为是个好的开始
[13:24] You never called. 但你却没打电话给我
[13:25] That doesn’t mean I wasn’t going to. 那并不代表我不打啊
[13:40] Is our missing person a redhead? 这位失□客的头发是红色的?
[13:42] Yeah. 没错
[13:44] Call in a tow 叫拖车来
[13:46] to the CSl garage. 把它拉回CSI车库里
[13:47] This case is now officially interesting. 这案子现在越来越有意思了
[13:53] CATHERlNE: It’s just liKe a fingerprint… 这就是从你们 其中一个的耳朵上…
[13:54] for your ears. RlCHARD: Now, wait a minute. -收集到的指纹 -等等
[13:56] Are you thinKing one of did this? 你是认为是我们 其中一人干的吗?
[13:59] Well, there’s no forced entry. 这也是逼不得已
[14:01] Someone shut off your alarm. 有人把警铃关掉了
[14:03] That tells us 这就是说
[14:03] that we eliminate the family first 首先我们要排除 家庭成员的嫌疑
[14:05] before we widen our investigation. 才可能进一步展开调查
[14:06] I’ll tell you what, I’m not putting that crap on my ear. 告诉你,我才不会 把那东西往自己耳朵上抹呢
[14:09] Well, we can get a warrant. 我们可是经人授权的
[14:11] RlCHARD: Oh, no, nobody’s 噢,不,没人
[14:12] getting a warrant against this family. 会授权来反对自己家人的
[14:14] We’ll humor them, and get this over with. 我们配合一下 赶紧了解此事
[14:17] CATHERlNE: ThanK you, sir. -谢谢你,先生 -现在要我在那么做? 首先来抹上这个 然后把耳朵放到上面
[14:33] See? 看见了吗?
[15:05] Mm-hmm, we got a match. 找到吻合的了
[15:15] WARRlCK: Jason? 杰森?
[15:17] What? 怎么?
[15:18] Earprint talKing. 耳朵的指纹是你的
[15:32] Why would you steal from me? 你为何要偷我的东西?
[15:36] Sir, are you going to want to press charges? 先生,你还要求控诉吗?
[15:39] No, no, no, no. 不,不要
[15:41] God, no, no, I just… 天啊,不,我只是…
[15:43] We’ll get help for Jason. I don’t want court records. 我们要帮助杰森 我不想见到法院的诉状
[15:46] CATHERlNE: Jason, do you 杰森,你是否
[15:47] still have the painting? 还留着那幅画?
[15:48] What if I told you I sold it? 要是我已经 把它卖了会怎样?
[15:50] Well, that would be selling stolen property 那就属于销赃行为
[15:51] and you would be arrested, no matter what your dad says. 你会因此被捕 不管你父亲说什么
[15:55] OKay. 好的
[15:56] Painting’s in the trunK of my car. 那幅画还在我的车上
[16:01] Can I get you guys something to drinK? 你们几位要喝点什么吗?
[16:03] Soda, ale? 汽水,还是白酒?
[16:05] SlDEL: No, thanKs. 不用了
[16:20] Not a lot of room for Kaye. 好像这儿都 没什么凯伊的东西
[16:23] She’s shy. 她很内向
[16:33] Does it get cold in here in the winter? 这里冬天冷吗?
[16:36] Sometimes. 偶尔
[16:38] Why? 怎么了?
[16:40] That’s why you’d need a blanKet on the couch, huh? 你就是为何放 张毯子在沙发上,对吗?
[16:45] A green one, I bet. 我想 还是张绿色的毯子
[16:51] LooKs liKe your gun’s just been cleaned. 好像你的枪清理过
[16:57] Yeah, l, uh, cleaned it before I left town. 是的 这是我离开之前清理的
[16:59] TooK out the garbage, too. 同时还倒了一些垃圾出去
[17:01] Does that maKe me guilty of something? 这样做也证明我有罪吗?
[17:05] No bullets missing here. 这里的子弹没有少
[17:16] Bullets are missing here, though. 这里有颗子弹不见了
[17:18] I fired them at the shooting range last month. 这是我上个月在 射击场射击后剩下的
[17:20] I go there with a couple guys from worK. 我是和两个 朋友下了班后去的
[17:24] We’re going to need 我们需要借用一下
[17:26] to borrow your bullets. 你的这些子弹
[17:51] This bacK door lead to your car? 这后门是通往你那辆车的吗?
[17:53] To a car. 通往车厢
[17:55] I drive a different demo every day. 每天我都要运送各种样本唱片
[17:56] PerK of the dealership. 来挣点外快
[18:01] You smell that, Grissom? 你闻到了吗 葛瑞森?
[18:05] Did you do laundry bacK here today? 你今天一回来 就清洗过这里吗?
[18:11] I got news for you, Scott. 我有话要告诉你 斯科特
[18:15] Bleach doesn’t maKe blood disappear. 漂白粉是不能让血迹消失的
[18:16] You just can’t see it with the naKed eye. 只不过你肉眼看不见而已
[18:56] I have no idea how that got there. 我也不明白自己为何要这么做
[18:58] It “got there” when you shot your wife in the head before 你”这么做”是因为 你在这儿把妻子杀死以后
[19:01] you wrapped her in a blanKet 用毯子把她包了起来
[19:02] and you dumped her in the mountains! 然后把尸体弃之荒野的
[19:04] Get your finger out of my face, bitch! 别用你的手指着我 臭婊子!
[19:05] Touch me again, draw bacK a stump! 你再来碰我看看!
[19:07] LooK at her. Sara! -看看她! -莎拉!
[19:08] Can’t you control her? Get him out of here, Jim. -你不能管管她吗? -把他带出去,吉姆
[19:10] BRASS: Come on. You don’t Know a handful! 你才是疯子!
[19:13] What is the matter with you? 你到底是怎么了?
[19:15] I am a woman, and I have a gun. 我也是个女人 我也带着枪的
[19:16] And looK how he treated me. 看看他对我的态度
[19:18] I can only imagine 我就能想象
[19:19] how he treated his wife. 他是怎么对他妻子的
[19:32] ThanK you. 谢谢
[19:33] Hey. -Hey. -嘿 -嘿
[19:34] Nicky, how’s it going? 尼克 你的案子怎么样了?
[19:35] Good, good. 很好,很好
[19:37] Are you putting one of Lindsey’s drawings into evidence? 你也把琳茜的 画拿来做法庭证据吗?
[19:41] If only her artworK brought in this Kind of dough 要是她的画有那么值钱的话
[19:43] I wouldn’t need to worry about her college tuition. 我就不用为 她大学费用而操心了
[19:45] Yeah, I heard your missing person was a painting. 也是.听说你们那位 “失□人士”是幅画
[19:49] At least we solved 至少我们把案子
[19:50] “our” case. 搞定了
[19:51] Oh…!
[19:54] Keep walKing. 快走吧
[19:55] Give me an evidence tag for this painting. 给这幅画粘上一张证据条
[19:58] OKay, now I Know that these are rich people 好了,现在终于明白
[20:00] and it’s just a painting and nobody died, but… 这只是一幅画而已 很庆幸没人死亡,但…
[20:05] this just doesn’t feel finished. 事情好像不会 那么容易就解决的
[20:08] I Know every time you say that, I’m looKing at more overtime. 每回你一说这话 我就肯定要加班工作了
[20:10] I Know. 我明白
[20:11] ( pager beeping )
[20:15] You Know what? 知道是什么吗?
[20:16] I’ve got to be somewhere. 我现在要出去了
[20:18] Court. 法院那边
[20:19] Yeah, right. 没错
[20:20] Can you handle this from here? 这里你自己可以搞定吗?
[20:23] Yeah. 没问题
[20:25] Cool. I’ll see you later. 好的,我们一会儿见了
[20:27] Hey, WarricK. 嘿,华瑞克
[20:29] Are you going to tell me? 你能告诉我吗?
[20:31] What? 什么?
[20:31] About Child Services? 儿童组织的事
[20:32] Oh, I told them as far 我跟他们说
[20:33] as mothers are concerned, you’re the bomb. 就所有母亲来说 你是最棒的
[20:36] Really? 真的?
[20:38] Yeah, and I also told them your ex is pretty screwed up. 是的,我还告诉他们 你是多么称职的一位母亲
[20:42] No worries. 别担心
[20:47] What do we need to nail him at trial? 要给他定罪 我们还需要什么?
[20:49] The neighbor puts him in the apartment five days ago. 邻居们说 他是在五天前出去的
[20:51] You tell me she’s been dead five days 你却说那女人 是五天前死的
[20:53] and a jury is going to jump all over that coincidence. 法院是不会 考虑这些巧合的
[20:55] The post-mortem insects will tell me when she was Killed. 那些昆虫会告诉 我她是什么时候被杀的
[20:57] No, all I’m saying is five days is what I need. 不 我是说我起码需要五天时间
[21:00] Jim, please don’t try 吉姆,请你
[21:02] and compromise my end of the investigation. 能配合一下我的调查工作吧
[21:04] Good lucK. 祝你好运
[22:23] The bullets from Scott’s gun are unusual. 斯科特枪里的子弹很不寻常
[22:27] Since we didn’t find the spent bullet 因为没能找到 那颗失□的子弹
[22:29] I sent one from the box over to Trace. 我就寄了一颗到 “追□者”公司那里
[22:33] Everything else stacKs up. 所有的结构表明
[22:36] He Killed her. 是他把她杀了
[22:41] What’d you get? 你有什么进展?
[22:42] ( sighs )
[22:43] She’s been dead three days. 她已经死了三天了
[22:46] Are you positive? 你确定?
[22:48] Not five? 不是五天?
[22:51] Three. 是三天
[22:52] My client was in New Orleans three days 在山上找到他 妻子尸体的时候
[22:54] before his wife’s body was discovered on that mountain. 我的委托人 一直都在新奥尔良
[22:57] He couldn’t possibly have Killed her. 他根本不可能杀了他的妻子
[22:59] Unless I misunderstand 除非是我
[23:00] what you’ve explained to us, Mr. Grissom 理解错了你们的意思 葛瑞森先生
[23:02] your “linear regression.” 你的”线性回归”原则
[23:05] You understand. 你没理解错
[23:06] OKay, forget time of death. 好了 先不说死亡的时间
[23:08] How does your client explain 那你的委托人怎么解释
[23:09] Kaye’s blood all over his apartment wall? 在他住所的墙上 凯伊所留下的那些血迹
[23:12] Quite simply. 很简单
[23:14] Scott has three prior complaints for abuse. 先前曾有三个人 控告斯科特有虐待行为
[23:16] What’s to say the blood didn’t get there 那些血迹怎么就不可能
[23:18] during one of those altercations? 是在两人发生的一次 口角后留下的呢?
[23:19] “Altercations”… upgraded from “wrestling?” “口角”…是从所谓的 “纠缠”升级而来的吗?
[23:24] BRASS: This is good. 说得没错
[23:26] Admitting to prior abuse 承认以前的虐待行为
[23:28] to cover up actual murder. 来掩盖实际的谋杀罪行
[23:30] My client and I are leaving. 我们现在要走了
[23:33] And Mr. Grissom, thanK you. 谢谢你,葛瑞森先生
[23:53] Hey, tough lucK about the, uh, wife abuser 嘿 听说你的那位虐待妻子的人
[23:56] getting released. 被释放了
[23:58] There’s no secrets around you, are there, Conrad? 克拉德 什么秘密也瞒不过你
[23:59] You thinK I wanted you to whiff out on that? 你以为我希望 你被三镇出局吗?
[24:01] Your reputation as an entomologist 你可是这个实验室里
[24:03] elevates this entire crime lab 大名鼎鼎的昆虫学家
[24:05] which elevates my stature 比我在协会里的名声
[24:07] by association. 要大得多
[24:08] Well, then, you must feel very small today… 是的 你一定觉得在协会里面
[24:10] by association. 有多么渺小
[24:12] You’re dropping the ball in other areas though. 但你却把手伸到了 别的部门那里
[24:15] Administratively? 就行政上来说
[24:16] Did I miss one of your status meetings? 我是不是错过了 你的那些报告会议?
[24:20] WarricK Brown had one of my guys sub for him in court. 华瑞克.布朗叫我的 一个手下替他上法庭
[24:23] So? I’m sure something came up. 因此呢? 肯定发生了什么事
[24:25] Hey, he told my guy 他跟我手下说
[24:26] it was an emergency 事情紧急
[24:27] but I have it on good authority 但我有确凿的证据
[24:28] that he was gambling. 当时他在赌博
[24:31] At the Monaco. 在摩纳哥那里
[24:33] What? 什么?
[24:35] That’s right. 确确实实
[24:36] On CSl time. 在CSI执勤的时间
[24:37] I don’t liKe him using one of my guys 我不喜欢他拿我的人
[24:40] as a cover. 来作幌子
[24:41] I figure if he brings anybody down with him 他之所以要拉别人下水
[24:43] it should be from your shift. 一定是出自你的旨意
[24:46] Don’t you thinK? 你不觉得吗?
[25:00] ( Kettle whistling )
[25:07] Sara? 莎拉?
[25:10] Sara? 莎拉?
[25:12] Are you oKay? 你没事吧?
[25:15] Fine. Yeah. 是的,没事
[25:17] Did you sleep here? 你在这儿睡的?
[25:20] I was worKing till 4:00 a.m. 我一直工作到四点
[25:23] I combed 我在整理
[25:24] every demo Scott’s driven. 斯科特所运送的那些唱片
[25:26] Zilch. 一无所获
[25:29] What’s up? 什么事?
[25:30] I need you to do some bacKground for me on WarricK 我要你帮我 调查一些关于华瑞克的事情
[25:33] without letting him Know why. 别让他知道这事
[25:34] Oh. WarricK– your favorite CSl. 华瑞克 你最欣赏的CSI队员
[25:37] That’s why I want you to handle it 这就是为何叫你去的原因
[25:39] so that EcKlie can’t accuse me of favoritism 如果华瑞克是清白的话
[25:42] if it turns out that WarricK’s clean. 那埃克里就不能告我袒护了
[25:44] What do you want to Know? 你想调查些什么?
[25:48] This painting’s a forgery? 你说这幅画是□品?
[25:51] Where does it say that? 是从哪儿能看出来的?
[25:52] I was reading up on Sorenson, and I found a site that says 我上网搜寻索伦森的信息 有个网页是这样说的
[25:56] that 1 5% of all museum art is faKe. 百分之十五的博物馆的 索伦森作品都是□品
[25:58] It’s not our job to authenticate art. 鉴定艺术品 可不属于我们的工作
[26:01] Case is closed. 案子已经结了
[26:02] You’re so right, but if this is a forgery 你说得没错 但要是这幅画是□品的话
[26:05] we’ve got a new crime. 那又是另一件案子了
[26:10] This ElectroThermal atomizer 这个电热灯
[26:11] is set at the excitation wavelength for titanium 会发出一种钛射线
[26:14] which was not used in oil paint 专门用于鉴别1950之前的
[26:16] before the 1 950s. 油画作品的
[26:17] So, an authentic Sorenson 因此,真正的索伦森的作品
[26:19] would be titanium-free. 应该是没有钛的
[26:20] If it’s present, the canvas will fluoresce 如果有的话,帆布就会发出萤光
[26:22] and we’ve got a forgery. 我们就可断定这是□品了
[26:23] Flip the lights. 把灯关掉
[26:37] CATHERlNE: Mm-hmm.
[26:39] No doubt about it, it’s a faKe. 这回没错了,确实是□品
[26:41] OKay, so if the owner 要是画的主人
[26:43] purchased this painting 在拍卖会上
[26:44] from a reputable auction house 把这幅画售出的话
[26:45] they would have run a similar test to this? 别人也会用同样的 手段来测试的,对吧?
[26:48] Absolutely. 没错
[26:49] So, the Kid stole the original painting from his pop 那孩子偷了 他父亲的那幅真品
[26:51] and gave us bacK a forgery. 却还给了我们一副□品
[26:53] This Kid’s in college, right?
[26:55] Let’s checK his dorm room. 我们去他宿舍找找
[27:06] There’s no more hair. 找不到更多的头发
[27:07] Not even a trace. 一点线索都没有
[27:08] No signs of foul play. 也没有犯罪的痕迹
[27:11] And the carpet’s clean. 毯子也是干净的
[27:13] Yeah. 没错
[27:15] Yeah, too clean… 是的,太干净了
[27:17] …which begs the question… 这就说明一个问题…
[27:19] What lies beneath? 什么问题?
[27:20] Hand me the phenothaline, please. 请把试纸液递过来
[27:25] You’re checKing for blood? 你要验证有无血迹吗?
[27:28] Well…
[27:29] I am checKing… 我是在查…
[27:31] to see why someone scrubbed this carpet so clean. 为什么有人把 毯子洗得那么干净
[27:36] If there is blood present… 要是上面有血迹的话
[27:41] …we’ll Know why. 我们就知道为什么了
[27:45] It looKs liKe our missing person might be a homicide. 看起来那位失□人 士是个杀人犯
[27:49] Right. 是的
[27:53] ( KnocKing )
[27:55] Hey. 嘿
[27:56] Did you find out anything about WarricK? 华瑞克的那事你有什么发现吗?
[27:58] Um… I’m-I’m here about something else. 我来…是为了别的事情
[28:03] You… you Know how you say, “We’re the victim’s last voice?” 你还记得你说过” 我们是受害人最后的申诉声 “这句话吗?
[28:09] Mm-hmm.
[28:10] I thought it was our job to speaK for Kaye Shelton. 替凯伊.谢尔顿讨回公道就是我们的
[28:14] You don’t crunch evidence to fit a theory. 但你却没有 证据来证明这一理论
[28:21] What if you hear the victim’s screams? 要是你听到死者的呼喊呢?
[28:26] In the car, at the store. 在车上,仓库里
[28:28] You have empathy 你已经把她
[28:30] for her, Sara. 当成你了,莎拉
[28:31] You want someone to pay for what was done to her. 你想有人为她的 遭遇付出代价
[28:34] That’s normal. 这是人之常情
[28:37] You want to sleep with me? 你想和我一起睡觉吗?
[28:45] Did you just say what I thinK you said? 你刚才说的我没听错吧?
[28:47] That way, when I waKe up in a cold sweat 那样的话 当我在毯子底下
[28:49] under the blanKet, hearing Kaye’s screams… 听到凯伊的呼喊 被吓出一身冷汗时
[28:53] you can tell me it’s nothing. 你可以告诉 我什么事都没发生
[28:55] It’s just empathy. 这也属于感同身受
[29:44] So, you planning a little late-night luau? 你是在筹画 一个午夜宴会吗?
[29:47] Roast pig? 烤猪吗?
[29:49] It’s an experiment. 只是个实验而已
[29:50] Maybe Kaye was dead five days. 或许凯伊是死了五天
[29:52] I thought your bugs never made mistaKes. 我认为你的虫子 是不会弄错的
[29:55] They don’t. People do. 它们没有 是人们弄错了
[29:57] The victim was wrapped in a blanKet. 受害者是 被毯子包裹起来的
[29:58] Normally a blanKet or clothing 正常情况下 毯子和衣物都不会
[29:59] doesn’t impact insect maturation. 影响到蛆虫的发育的
[30:00] The insects usually fight their way in anyway. 蛆虫通常会到处繁殖
[30:04] But I examined the folds 但我检查过盖在凯伊身上
[30:07] in Kaye’s blanKet. 那条毯子上的摺痕
[30:08] She was wrapped tight– 她是被紧紧包裹起来的
[30:09] maybe tighter than I realized 或许要比我想象的紧得多
[30:11] which would have decreased the corpse’s exposure to insects. 这就会尽量减少尸体 暴露于昆虫的视野之内
[30:14] So, it tooK longer for the insects to get in there? 因此,昆虫进入里面去 就要花上长一点的时间?
[30:17] And deposit their eggs. 也拖延了它们下蛋的时间
[30:18] Maybe two whole days. 或许要延长两整天
[30:20] I’ve wrapped Porky here pretty tight. 因此我也把 这头猪紧紧地包裹起来
[30:22] Well, let me asK you this. 请问
[30:23] You Killed a pig just for this? 你把这猪杀了就是为了这个?
[30:24] This poor ham was already on its way 这可怜的伙计的那条大腿
[30:27] to someone’s Christmas dinner table. 也正要摆到人们 圣诞晚餐的桌面上
[30:28] I mean, wouldn’t a rabbit be easier? 我是说 用一只兔子来不是更方便吗?
[30:31] Got to be a pig. 必须用一头猪来做
[30:32] Interestingly, they’re the most liKe humans. 毕竟,它们最像人类了
[30:34] Yeah, I’ve been saying that since I was a rooKie. 是的,当我刚来的 时候就说过这样的话
[30:37] You’re on your own, pal. 你自己搞定吧,伙计
[31:40] ThanKs. 谢了
[32:03] How’s the case going? 那案子怎么样了?
[32:05] Hey. 嘿
[32:06] Dead end. -How about you? 毫无进展.你那边呢?
[32:09] Just got a hit 刚追查到
[32:10] on one of our missing lady’s credit cards. 那位失□女士 使用过她的一张信用卡
[32:12] A motel. 在一家汽车旅馆里
[32:13] Her abductor sold her card 不是那位 诱拐者把她的卡卖了
[32:15] or is using it himself. 就是他自己用了
[32:17] What motel? 在哪个旅馆?
[32:19] Four Aces. “王牌四号”
[32:19] That’s right around the corner 正好在我们 发现她那辆车的
[32:21] from where we found her car. 拐角的地方
[32:22] I’ve got some uniforms meeting us there. 我已经叫一些人 在那里等我们了
[32:25] Good job. 干得漂亮
[32:38] Are you Sheryl Applegate? 你是谢莉.阿普盖特吗
[32:41] ( door opens )
[32:42] Man: Oh, whoa, man! 嘿,伙计!
[32:44] Ow! Oh, what’s going on here? 噢,这是怎么了?
[32:46] Michael, shut up! 麦克,闭嘴!
[32:47] Las Vegas Police. 我们是拉斯维加斯警察
[32:48] Your husband reported you missing. 你的丈夫报案说你失□了
[32:50] Can she put that gun away? 她先把枪放下好吗?
[32:53] You, uh, you haven’t been abducted 你并没有被拐骗
[32:54] have you, Mrs. Applegate? 是吗,阿普盖特夫人?
[32:56] Not really. 没错
[32:57] We found evidence of blood in your car. 我们在你车上发现了一些血迹
[33:00] I saw an injured dog last weeK and drove it to the vet. 上周我看见一条受伤的狗 就把它送到兽医那儿去了
[33:05] ( clears throat )
[33:07] Uh, NicK, let’s get out of here. 尼克,我们先出去吧
[33:09] ( clears throat )
[33:11] Wait! 等等!
[33:14] What are you going to tell my husband? 你们会跟我丈夫说什么?
[33:18] That you’re oKay. 就说你没事了
[33:21] You’re going to have 不过你得先
[33:22] to fill in the blanKs. 那些表格给填了
[33:23] ( muffled laughter )
[33:26] So the pig’s insects matured at a rate 所以猪上的蛆虫成虫时间
[33:28] consistent with a five-day-old corpse? 应该是五天对吗?
[33:31] Once I tooK the blanKet into account. 把毯子考虑 在内的话是这样的
[33:33] Your initial computations were wrong. 你开始的计算是错误的
[33:34] You went bacK, adjusted conditions 于是你把条件改动一下
[33:38] and proved actual time of death? 来再次证明 确切的死亡时间吗?
[33:40] Five days, not three. 五天,而不是三天
[33:41] Which places the victim with her husband 这足以证明死者的丈夫
[33:43] who’s already guilty as sin. 和这谋杀案有关
[33:45] Captain Brass 布瑞斯警官
[33:47] do you understand Grissom’s 你明白葛瑞森的
[33:49] insect evidence? 这一蛆虫结论吗?
[33:51] To a degree. 非常明白
[33:52] You Know… 因为…
[33:54] in a general way. 这非常明了
[33:55] Do you thinK a jury 你真认为法庭
[33:57] will understand your “adjustments”? 会承认你这一 “改动后的条件”吗?
[33:59] Or do you thinK they’ll realize your “conditions” 或是他们会认为你的这些”条件”
[34:02] can maKe the evidence say anything you want it 会得出你们所想要的
[34:05] to say? 证据?
[34:06] I can maKe a case to any jury against Scott Shelton 我可以向任何一个 法庭对斯科特.谢尔顿提出控诉
[34:08] for the murder of his wife. 罪名就是谋杀他妻子
[34:11] Your arresting officer can barely understand it. 就连你的那些人 都理解不了这些证据
[34:14] I read the file. 我读过文件了
[34:16] Other than bugs 除了那些虫子之外
[34:17] is there anything else? 还有别的证据吗?
[34:24] Get something a jury can understand, or move on. 拿不出让法庭看得懂的 证据的话,就此结案
[34:35] Hello. 你好
[34:35] Hello, Mr. Zeigler… 你好,齐格勒先生…
[34:36] Oh, oh, good, you brought it. 噢,很好,你们拿回来了
[34:38] WlLLOWS: Yes. 是的
[34:39] Come in. -ThanK you. -请进 -谢谢
[34:41] That’s a nice campus you got there, Jason. 你的校园真不错,杰森
[34:45] What? 什么?
[34:46] We went by your dorm earlier with the police here. 今天一早我们和警察 一起到了你的宿舍
[34:48] We’d liKe to asK a favor of you, 我们想请教你一下
[34:50] Mr. Zeigler. 齐格勒先生
[34:51] A private viewing of the painting. 先来看一下你的那些油画
[35:00] My God, my-my… my Sorenson’s a forgery? 天啊,我的 “索伦森”是件□品?
[35:05] That’s not all, sir. 还没完呢,先生
[35:09] Wait, I have ten million dollars’ 等等 我花了一千万美元
[35:12] worth of forgeries? 就换回这些□品?
[35:14] BROWN: No, sir. 不 先生
[35:18] The police recovered your originals 警察今天在杰森的宿舍里
[35:21] in Jason’s dorm room today. 找到了那幅真品
[35:24] What? 什么?
[35:27] I don’t even Know you. 我真是看错你了
[35:28] BROWN: What, did you have an art major 你是利用美术专业的优势
[35:30] do your faKes for you, Jason? 来做出来这些□品的吗 杰森?
[35:32] WlLLOW: Robbery checKed with your school. 根据对你那间学校的调查
[35:34] They actually teach classes in how to copy the masters. 他们确实教过 怎样来模仿大师的作品
[35:39] My friends helped me out. 这是我朋友帮我做的
[35:40] They didn’t Know what I was doing with the copies. 他们不知道 我要这些东西的用处
[35:43] And what exactly were you doing? 你到底都干了些什么?
[35:46] Your son stole all your originals replacing them with forgeries. 你儿子把那些真品全部偷走后 再把□品放回原处
[35:49] But the other night, his little scam was interrupted. 但那天晚上 他的诡计受阻了
[35:57] If the hooK hadn’t dislodged from your Sorenson 如果你那幅”索伦森” 上的□没掉下来的话
[35:59] you would have spent the rest of your life 你的下半辈子恐怕只能
[36:02] admiring a faKe. 欣赏一幅□品了
[36:04] And you never even Knew the difference, did you, Dad? 而你却没发现这其中的差别 对吗,父亲?
[36:06] You’re right. 你说得没错
[36:09] You don’t Know me. 你确实不了解我
[36:09] Where are your pictures of me? 我到底在 你心目中占什么位置?
[36:11] You’re too busy staring 你总是整天忙着
[36:13] at your masterpieces, and they’re not even real! 看你的这些大师之作 而这些都不是真的
[36:17] I’m right here, Dad. 我才是实实在在的
[36:19] You don’t even see me. 你却正眼都没看过我
[36:23] The police are going to want to Know 警方想知道
[36:25] if you’re pressing charges this time. 你现在是否想提出诉讼
[36:34] I am. 是的
[36:38] You want my attention, Jason? 你是想让我注意你是吗 杰森?
[36:43] You got it. 这回你如愿以偿了
[36:53] I heard you were going into an autopsy. 我听说你要对 一具尸体进行解剖
[36:57] How can you just move on to another case? 你怎么能就此 调查另一宗案子呢?
[37:00] They’re laughing at us. You Know that, right? 他们会笑话我们的 这你是知道的
[37:02] They thinK we’re a couple of science nerds. 他们认为我们只是 两个科学傻瓜而已
[37:04] They threw out our findings. 对我们的发现一屑不顾
[37:06] That body should be up 尸体一会儿就
[37:07] in a few minutes, Mr. Grissom. 送过来了,葛瑞森先生
[37:09] ThanK you, David. 谢谢你,大卫
[37:11] You Know, there was a murder recently 最近在世界某个地方
[37:13] in a village on the other side of the world. 在一个村子里 发生了一起谋杀案
[37:16] Every man in the village denied having any part of it. 村子里的每一个人 都否认与此事有关
[37:18] The victim’s throat had been slashed with a shovel. 死者的喉咙被一把铲给划断了
[37:21] So this one guy– 这时就有一个人
[37:22] I guess you could call him a science nerd– 就是你称之 为科学傻蛋的那种人
[37:24] asKed all the men in the village 把全体村民都召集到一块儿
[37:26] to bring their shovels to the center of town 让他们高举自己的铲子
[37:28] and hold them spade-side up. 在市中心那里走
[37:31] And he waited. 他就在一旁等着
[37:33] Eventually, flies started showing up 最后,苍蝇开始在
[37:36] on one specific shovel 一把特别的铲子上出现
[37:37] IooKing for microscopic bits of blood and flesh. 它们在寻找那些细小的血肉
[37:41] “First witness to a crime.” “第一现场目击证人”
[37:42] The investigator got his murderer, and… 那位调查者找到了凶手,于是…
[37:44] …and forensic science was born. 也就有了法医鉴定学
[37:47] Sung T’su, 1 235 A.D. 在公元1235年的宋朝
[37:48] You call 800 years ago recent? 快800年前的事 你称为最近?
[37:50] To an astronomer, it is. 对于一个天文学家 来说是这样的
[37:52] But then people forgot about forensic science, didn’t they? 但那以后人们就渐渐 忘却法医学了,是吧?
[37:56] And they had to be reminded again 1600年代,在佛朗西斯科
[37:58] by Francesco Redi in the 1 600s. 法医学又再度 为人们所接受
[37:59] And again by Bergeret d’Arbois in the 1 800s. 18世纪 它又被巴格雷.阿波斯再度提出
[38:01] Every civilization learns what it needs to Know 每个人学会自己 该知道的东西之后
[38:03] and the next one forgets it. 下一代又会再次忘记
[38:05] The sheriff… 那位州长…
[38:07] Well… it’s not personal. 好了 这不是个别现象
[38:12] We’re part of a cycle. 我们只是这循环的一个环节
[38:13] Yeah, they laughed at fingerprints 没错 70年前有人还嘲笑指纹鉴证
[38:15] 70 years ago, and now it’s law. 现在它却成为一部法律
[38:17] Except somebody had to push for prints. 如果不是每人 都留有指纹的话
[38:19] And you’re standing there saying 你真要站在那里说
[38:21] “All things in their own time.” “所有的一切 都有其因果吗?”
[38:24] You’re confused, right? 你很困惑是吗?
[38:26] Yes. 是的
[38:28] That’s the best place for a scientist to be. 那是一名法医学家 最好的良药
[38:31] ( doors opening )
[38:33] My body’s here. 尸体来了
[38:43] Kaye Shelton… 凯伊.谢尔顿…
[38:46] Shall we? 一起吗?
[38:52] SlDEL: You gave her a bath, huh? 你把尸体清洗过了?
[38:54] Routine cleaning. 例行清洗
[38:56] We had to do it sometime. 有时不得不这样做
[38:58] Doc, what’s this 医生,这个蓝色的
[38:59] blue marK here? 印记是什么?
[39:00] Why didn’t we see this at the autopsy? 为何在解剖的 时候没发现这个?
[39:02] It was under a gallon of blood. 它虽然在血块下面
[39:03] But the blue’s embedded; it won’t wash away. 但这印记深嵌于伤口里 是不会清洗掉的
[39:06] Didn’t you say the suspect’s ammunition was in Trace? 你不是说嫌疑人的子弹是在 “追□者”那里买的吗?
[39:10] Yeah. 是的
[39:19] “Lead, copper, zinc… “铅,铜,锌…”
[39:24] Teflon.” “特氟隆”
[39:26] Teflon? 特氟隆?
[39:54] And? So? 怎么样了?
[39:55] Strand of hair from our lady in the mountains. 这是受害者的头发样本
[39:57] The blue dust from around her entrance wound– 那些蓝色粉末 之所以深入伤口
[40:00] that’s from the bullet’s impact. 是因为子弹的作用力
[40:03] It’s made of Teflon. 它是由特氟隆做的
[40:04] Now looK at the next specimen. 再看看下一个样本
[40:11] The bullet is 这颗子弹就是
[40:12] from Scott’s personal ammo supply 斯科特本人的子弹
[40:14] which I test-fired. 我已经做过测试
[40:16] See, the Teflon disintegrated into blue powder 特氟隆会在 子弹爆炸的一霎那
[40:18] at the moment of impact. 会分解成蓝色的粉末
[40:20] You’re gonna leave me, is that what you thinK?! 你不能离开我 你以为你能做到吗?
[40:22] No, Scott, no! 不,斯科特,不!
[40:23] And the guys are gonna see a woman walK out on me? 要让那些人看见 我的女人离我而去吗?
[40:25] No! Scott, no! -You just try… 你真的以为你—
[40:26] ( gunshot )
[40:36] You did very good. 干得真是太漂亮了
[40:37] But this is just more circumstantial evidence. 但这最多只算间接证据而已
[40:39] We’re a long way from a conviction. 离给他定罪还远着呢
[40:41] But we can bury him under evidence. 但我们会用证据让他无言以对
[40:42] You’re the one who’s always saying 你也总是说
[40:44] it’s better to have 一个法医鉴定证据
[40:45] one piece of forensic evidence 要比十个目击证人
[40:47] than ten eyewitnesses. 要有说服力得多
[40:48] What, do you tape everything I say? 你是不是把 我说的话都录下来了?
[40:50] You still have to educate the jury. 你还要让法庭信服才行
[40:52] On bullets. 那些子弹就足够了
[40:53] It’s got to be easier than bugs. 这要比那些 蛆虫要通俗易懂
[40:56] Less Latin. 只比拉丁文容易一点
[41:00] ( handcuffs clicKing )
[41:02] BRASS: You Know, I’ve been waiting three days to do this. 我等这一刻 已经等了三天了
[41:05] No, maKe that five days. 不,应该是五天才对
[41:08] Let’s go. 走吧
[41:42] ( door opens )
[41:46] Hi. 嗨
[41:47] Hi. 嗨
[41:48] I checKed out WarricK. 我查过华瑞克那件事了
[41:50] His story about missing court was, uh… Iame. 他没去法院的那个藉口… 是无法令人信服的
[41:55] I got this 我在摩纳哥
[41:56] surveillance tape from the Monaco. 拿到了这盒录像带
[41:59] He was in the casino. 他当时的确在赌博
[42:03] I’m sorry. 对不起
[42:11] ThanKs. 谢谢
[42:19] Captioning sponsored by CBS 英文字幕由CBS提供
[42:21] CBS PRODUCTlONS and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme