Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:17] Pilot: McCarren approach Las Vegas Nine-Zero-Nine, 30,000. 拉斯维加斯909号呼叫 麦凯伦降落中心 我们现在30000英尺高空
[00:20] Request emergency personnel. Over. 急需紧急救护人员,完毕
[00:21] Las Vegas Nine-Zero-Nine, McCarren Tower. 拉斯维加斯909号 这里是麦凯伦控制塔
[00:23] Specify request. Over. 请详细说明要求 完毕
[00:25] Negative, McCarren. Advise on runway. 麦凯伦控制塔 请指导降落
[00:28] Las Vegas Nine-Zero-Nine cleared 拉斯维加斯909, V-O-R跑道1-5号 通路已经为你们清场…
[00:30] for V-O-R Runway One-Five approach. Over. 适合你们降落 完毕
[00:33] V-O-R Runway One-Five approach. Roger. V-O-R跑道1-5号通路 收到
[00:35] Request Las Vegas Police. Understand– “police”? Roger. -请通知拉斯维加斯警察前来 -明白…警察吗? 收到
[00:38] Mommy!
[00:40] ( groaning )
[00:53] Brass: Luggage stays in the plane. 行李留在飞机内
[00:54] We’re going to treat this liKe a crime scene 我们准备封锁这里 将其作为犯罪现场
[00:56] until we’re told otherwise. 直至另有命令为止
[00:58] Tim, Sam, talK to the coach passengers. 提姆,山姆 给经济舱的乘客录一下口供
[01:00] See what you can’t learn. 看能发现什么情况
[01:01] All right, looK I’m going to talK 好吧 我看来要去休闲室…
[01:03] to the first class passengers that are in the lounge. 跟头等舱的乘客录口供了
[01:05] Let’s meet bacK there in a half an hour, all right? 半小时后在那里见 明白吗?
[01:07] Imagine that all the way from Atlanta to Las Vegas.
[01:12] So… dead guy in first class? 死者位于头等舱?
[01:15] Las Vegas Air. 飞机拉斯维加斯航空公司
[01:16] Always heard it was a good time. 听说服务是首屈一指的
[01:23] ( clears throat )
[01:27] Coroner pronounce? 验尸官意见?
[01:29] About 30 minutes ago. 验尸官说死者 大概30分钟以前死亡
[01:31] Eyewitnesses? 有没有目击证人?
[01:32] Everyone in the first class– 头等舱所有人都是… 包括…
[01:34] Nine passengers, one flight attendant. 9名乘客 还有一名空姐
[01:36] Where are they now? -Sequestered in the lounge. -他们现在在哪? -扣押在休闲室内
[01:38] According to the flight crew, the deceased had some sort of panic attacK 根据飞行员证供 死者当时好像非常恐慌
[01:41] and died before they landed. 在降落之前就死亡了
[01:50] Point of disturbance: cocKpit door. 死者动过的地方: 驾驶舱门
[01:54] Bloody handprint. 血手印
[01:59] LooKs liKe foot impression. 好像是脚印
[02:01] BallparK shoe size… 鞋子可能大小为…
[02:03] ten to 1 1. 10到11码
[02:14] Deceased found lying between rows one and two. 死者被发现倒毙在 第一行座位和第二行之间
[02:31] What is that, blood? 这是什么?血?
[02:34] I want this whole plane taped off… 把整架飞机的范围 用胶带圈起来封锁…
[02:36] nose to tail and wing to wing. 从头到尾 包括两端机翼范围都是
[02:38] Oh, it’s going to taKe a lot of tape. 那可需要很多胶带
[02:40] I’ve got a dead body, a crime scene with wings. 这飞机现在是犯罪现场 里面有人死了!
[02:43] Something very wrong happened in this plane. 这飞机里面发生了 一些很不对劲的事 片名:<犯罪现场> 主演:威廉.彼得森 玛格.海尔珍博格 加里.道而顿 乔治.伊□ 佐嘉.福克斯 保罗.盖尔福
[03:35] Sheriff? 治安长?
[03:36] We’ve got a whale of an opportunity here, Gil. 吉尔,现在我们是在 飞机上发现了死尸 联邦航管局有权干涉
[03:40] Dead body on an airplane– F.A.A. has jurisdiction. 我们机会不是很多的
[03:43] But the feds won’t be here till sunrise. 联邦调查局凌晨才会到达
[03:45] That gives us about 1 2 hours to be heroes. 因此我们有大约12小时 时间去让我们成为”英雄”
[03:48] I don’t follow you. 我不是很清楚你的意思
[03:49] Well, we either hand over 就是这样 我们要不然把凶手亲手抓获…
[03:50] the guy who did it when the feds get here 把他们交给联邦调查局
[03:53] or we give them all the glory 要不然就只有 让他们破案,功他们领了
[03:54] while we watch from the sidelines. 而我们只能在一旁傻看了
[03:56] I don’t even Know if we have a homicide yet. 我都还不确定 这是否是谋杀案
[03:58] First reports indicate… 最开始这些 报告只能证明…
[04:00] he had some Kind of an episode. 在这家伙身上 发生了些怪事
[04:02] Give me a little credit. 别把我当成这么傻
[04:03] Even you wouldn’t tape off one of these wide-bodies 如果不是发现了什么
[04:05] unless you Knew you had something. 你才不会 把现场给封锁起来
[04:07] Arrest would be good for you. 抓人吧 抓人对你有好处
[04:08] It would be good for me too, good for Las Vegas. 也对我有好处 对拉斯维加斯有好处
[04:12] You running for mayor? 你在竞选州长吗?
[04:19] What about the passengers in coach? 经济舱的乘客怎样?
[04:21] Did they see anything? 他们有发现什么没有?
[04:23] Brass said the curtain was shut. 布瑞斯说舱帘当时放下了
[04:25] Flight attendant Kept them separated. They disembarKed 航务人员将他们 和头等舱乘客分开
[04:27] through the rear. 他们是从后机舱门登机的
[04:28] What do we Know about the dead guy? 死者方面有什么消息?
[04:30] Tony Candlewell, age 30. 死者名叫汤尼.堪德 威尔,时年30岁
[04:32] Communications company manager 亚特兰大某通信公司主管
[04:34] from Atlanta, married… 已婚…
[04:36] no record. 没有犯罪记录
[04:40] So? 那么…
[04:41] What do you thinK? 你们有何看法?
[04:43] Catherine: I don’t Know… 我还不是很清楚…
[04:44] but this sure must have looKed scary at 30,000 feet. 但这家伙好像很明显 对身处30000英尺高空感到害怕
[04:46] WarricK: All this done by one guy? 这些破坏都是一个人造成的?
[04:49] Had to be on drugs. 除非是吸了毒
[04:50] Too much damage for one guy. 一个家伙不可能 造成如此的破坏
[04:52] So, more than one guy? What do you thinK, Gris? -那你是认为有多于一人? -你怎么看,葛瑞森?
[04:55] I thinK we’ve got ten witnesses all singing the same song. 我怎么看?我看到的 只是十个证人全都持同一论调
[04:59] The deceased went berserK. 死者当时发疯了!
[05:01] Unless we find something else 除非我们能在 证据中找到其它论调
[05:02] in the evidence, that’s what happened. 否则就只能这么解释了
[05:04] Catherine. 凯萨琳
[05:06] I’ll start the interviews. -ThanK you. -我去跟乘客录口供 -谢谢
[05:08] WarricK, go with. 华瑞克 你和凯萨琳一起去
[05:09] Brass has them all assembled in the lounge. 布瑞斯让他们 都在休闲室里呆着的
[05:11] Assume evidence on everyone. 你们录口供时必须 抱着证据存在每个人中的想法
[05:12] NicK, go with the coroner. Sara and I will worK the plane. 尼克,你去找验尸官 莎拉,你和我留在飞机检查
[05:16] This is a mobile crime scene. 要提醒大家的是 这个犯罪现场是流动的
[05:17] It might not be here tomorrow. 可能明天就不会存在此地的了
[05:29] Miss, my daughter has to go to the bathroom. 小姐 我女儿要上厕所
[05:31] OKay. I’ll see what I can do. 好的 我去商量一下看可不可以
[05:33] ThanK you. 谢谢
[05:36] How are you holding up? 你怎样了?
[05:38] I’m still shaKing. 还在颤抖
[05:52] Could I have your attention? 请注意
[05:53] I’m Jim Brass from Homicide. 我是谋杀犯罪 调查科的吉姆.布瑞斯
[05:54] This is Catherine Willows and WarricK Brown 这两位是拉斯维 加斯犯罪调查科的…
[05:56] from Las Vegas Criminalistics. 凯萨琳.韦罗斯 和华瑞克.布朗
[05:57] They’re here to gather evidence. 是来收集证据的
[05:59] You Know you can’t Keep us here. 你们没有权力 把我们扣押在此
[06:00] Sir, we realize this is an imposition, and we apologize for it. 先生,我们知道这有点 强迫性,我们向您道歉
[06:03] Nobody wants to see you on your way more than we do. 你们有些人有事要干 其实你们急 我们比你们更急
[06:06] We’ll maKe this as quicK and painless 希望我们能 让这证供采集过程…
[06:08] as we possibly can. 尽快且尽善地过去
[06:09] Man: OKay. 好吧
[06:12] Nice snow job. 你可说得真好,这么一会 就让他们平静了下来
[06:14] More flies with honey. 虽然要秉公办事 但是也要给人家点甜头才好的
[06:19] Driver’s license… 驾驶证…
[06:22] Iibrary card… 图书证…
[06:24] organ donor card. 器官捐献证…
[06:25] Stand-up guy. 没什么特别的
[06:29] He had a family. 有一个家庭
[06:30] Can you imagine getting that phone call? 你能想像我们居然会在 这发现他的电话号码吗?
[06:32] What a shame. 真是一种羞愧啊
[06:35] David… 大卫…
[06:36] It’s always a shame. 羞愧总是存在的
[06:42] Man: I saw him board. 我看着他登机
[06:44] He seemed liKe an oKay guy. 没什么事的一个健康人
[06:46] Here, let me help you with that. 来 我来帮你把这放进去
[06:48] Oh, thanK you. 谢谢
[06:51] ThanK you very much. 太谢谢了
[06:52] Sure, no problem. 没什么大不了的
[06:54] When did you become aware 你什么时候开始知道…
[06:55] that there was a problem in the cabin? 船舱里面出了问题的?
[06:57] 1 630 hours, about 35 minutes out. 下午4点半 飞行了约35分钟的时候
[06:59] Shannon asKed one of us to come out 莎侬过来通知我们…
[07:00] and address an issue with a passenger. 让我们找个负责人 去和一名乘客交涉
[07:02] What’s the problem, Shannon? 怎么回事,莎侬?
[07:05] Hello. 你好
[07:06] Do me a favor: Go bacK to coach. MaKe sure no one comes forward. 帮我个忙,回经济舱 别让人过来这里
[07:10] ThanKs. 谢谢
[07:11] Come on, it’s been ten minutes! -Sir… -快出来,都已经10分钟了! -先生…
[07:13] is there some way we can assist you? 我们有什么可以 帮得上忙的吗?
[07:15] You can help me open this door. 当然有 帮我打开这门吧
[07:16] There are two other 机舱尾部…
[07:18] restrooms towards the rear of the plane. 还有两个洗手间的
[07:19] I paid $1,200 to pee here, not in coach. 我花了1200美元坐头等舱 在这里小便是我的权利 而不是在经济舱小
[07:23] Sir? You need to taKe your seat. 先生,请你坐下好吗?
[07:24] How much time did you spend with him? 你和他纠缠了多久?
[07:27] Two minutes. 两分钟
[07:28] In that time did you notice anything 在这段时间里面…
[07:31] that would explain his behavior? 你有没有发现什么 能解释其行为的东西?
[07:33] Was he drunK maybe, or on drugs? 他喝醉了 还是吸了毒品?
[07:35] Not as far as I could tell. 我判断不出来
[07:36] A little agitated. 他只是表现得过于激动
[07:38] It’s not liKe I haven’t seen this Kind of behavior before. 不过过去也不是 没发生过这种事
[07:40] Flying just maKes people react in funny ways. 飞行使得人表现各异 非常有趣
[07:49] Is that a meat thermometer? 你那是体肉温度计吗?
[07:52] Digital readout. Bigger numbers. 数字输出 还有更大的字体
[07:57] 98.1. 98.1(华氏)度?
[07:59] Guy should be colder than that. 应该没那么高的温度的啊
[08:02] Body temperature drops two degrees 死亡后头两小时…
[08:03] in the first hour after death 尸体温度会下降两度
[08:04] then one and a half degrees for each successive hour. 接下来 每个小时下降1.5度
[08:07] Well, he’s been dead for two hours. 他死了有两小时
[08:09] That would maKe his temperature at the time of death… 这样根据死亡时间 他的体温…
[08:12] 1 01.6. 应该是101.6度
[08:13] This guy had a fever. 这家伙发烧了
[08:16] Let’s see what else we’ve got. 看看我们还能有什么发现
[08:20] Petecchial hemorrhaging behind the eyes… 眼睛内有内出血的淤斑痕迹…
[08:23] suggesting suffocation of some sort. 显示他有某种程度的窒息
[08:27] Horseshoe-shaped contusion 左边颈部…
[08:28] on the left side of the necK. 有马蹄铁形状擦伤的痕迹
[08:30] LooKs liKe the heel of a boot. 好像是鞋后跟造成的
[08:32] Oh, I’ll buy that– for now. 现在我看到了
[08:36] Multiple contusions front and bacK. 前身和后背有多处擦伤的痕迹
[08:38] BroKen hand. 手部烂了
[08:40] Well, this guy’s a study in contradictions. 这家伙身上充满了 矛盾辨证的学问
[08:43] He’s got defensive wounds on his palms 手掌上像是有 自卫时造成的伤痕
[08:46] but the scrapes on his KnucKles 但指节上擦伤的痕迹…
[08:47] and the broKen hand indicate aggression. 还有断掉的手又显示 他当时在攻击别人
[09:00] Grissom: Dr. Kiera Behrle, 3E. 起亚拉.波利医生 坐在3E的位置
[09:03] Emily Behrle, 3F. 艾米利.波利坐在3F
[09:06] Nate Metz, 2C. 内特.梅斯,坐在2C
[09:12] Nate Metz. 内特.梅斯
[09:15] Put your seat bacK and tray table in their upright position. 快把凳子和桌子垂直放好
[09:17] I don’t thinK so. 如果可以就好了
[09:18] Let me guess who was sitting in 3C. 我们来看看是谁 坐在3C的位置上
[09:21] Tony Candlewell. 是汤尼.堪德威尔
[09:23] The dead guy. 死者
[09:24] LooK, the guy was a real ass. 那家伙真是个混蛋
[09:26] In what way? 为何这么说?
[09:28] LooK, you Know why I fly first class? 你知道我为什么 选择坐头等舱吗?
[09:30] Other than the fact that my company pays for it? 除了我公司会支付 机票这个原因之外
[09:33] Because I can worK. I have to worK. 还因为在头等舱我能工作 而我必须工作
[09:34] And he wouldn’t let you? 他骚扰了你?
[09:37] No, he, he, he Kept KicKing the bacK of my seat 也不是,他,他 他一直用脚…
[09:39] with his foot. 踢我座位的后面
[09:40] You Know, liKe in a movie theater 你想象一下 就像你看电影时
[09:42] when somebody’s KicKing your seat? 有人一直踢你的凳子那样
[09:45] Catherine: Are you telling me 你是否说…
[09:46] this guy was KicKing the bacK 这家伙在整个飞行过程…
[09:47] of your seat the entire flight? 一直用脚踢你的座椅后背?
[09:49] Maybe not the entire flight. 整个飞行过程倒算不上
[09:50] You Know, liKe, liKe Dallas to, to Las Vegas. 但是,也起码…起码是从 达拉斯到拉斯维加斯的距离
[09:57] Hey, Pele, could you please stop KicKing the bacK of my seat? 拜�,伙计,你能不能 停下来别再踢我椅子后背
[10:02] I wasn’t doing anything. 我什么都没干过
[10:03] You Know exactly 你做了什么…
[10:04] what you’re doing. Stop it. 自己心知肚明
[10:07] What did you do? 你接下来怎样?
[10:09] I ju… I ignored him. 我…我没理会他
[10:11] You Know, I punched the seat a couple times in anger 我只是气愤地 狠狠敲了几次我的座椅
[10:14] and that’s it. 就这么样
[10:16] LooK, the guy set me off. 这家伙让我忍无可忍
[10:18] It was either the seat or him. 但我没有打他 也没有敲他的椅子
[10:21] May I see your hands? 我能看看你的手吗?
[10:26] Your KnucKles are pretty banged up. 你的指节看来伤得不轻
[10:38] Blood drops… 血滴…
[10:43] away from the main event. 离主事件的 发生点好像挺远的
[10:44] Maybe that’s where the action started. 也许争执正是 从这里开始的呢?
[10:48] Could just be a bloody nose. 也可能只是坐在 这里的人流下的鼻血
[10:55] Who was sitting in 4B? 坐在4B的是谁?
[11:01] Lou Everett. 卢.埃弗雷特
[11:08] Lou Everett? 你是卢.埃弗雷特?
[11:11] Yeah. -How’d you get -是的 -这伤口…
[11:13] that slice around the chops? 是怎么弄得?
[11:14] The guy swung at me with a C.D. 那家伙用CD划了我一道
[11:16] Put his finger in the hole and slashed me. 他把手放在碟的孔里 向我划了过来
[11:20] What guy? 哪个家伙?
[11:21] That crazy guy, the psycho. 那神经病!
[11:23] He was out of his mind. 他完全疯了!
[11:26] What the hell is wrong with you? 你到底怎么回事?
[11:29] You Know, you owe me 伙计,你…
[11:31] another laptop, pal. ( mumbles ) 得陪我一台新的笔记本电脑
[11:31] Hey! -Everett: Hey, hey. -嘿! -嘿,嘿!
[11:33] We’re in mid-flight now, guys. 我们现在还在飞行途中 伙计们
[11:34] That’s enough. 你们俩别再闹了
[11:40] So what do you thinK? 你以为是什么?
[11:42] Bodily injury… can I sue a dead man? 我现在被他划上了… 你认为我能起诉个死人吗?
[11:45] I thinK you need some coffee. 我认为你最好喝点咖啡
[11:47] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[11:48] A few cocktails on the plane, Lou? 卢,你在飞机上 是不是喝了点鸡尾酒?
[11:50] LooK, I get nervous when I fly, so what? 听着,我飞行时会紧张的 喝了酒又怎样?
[11:52] Well, alcohol does different things 嗯,酒对不同的人…
[11:54] to different people… at different altitudes. 在不同海拔有不同效用
[11:58] Hey, I was fine. 我当时没喝醉!
[11:59] He went bananas. 是他发癫在先
[12:01] Why don’t you just asK… asK the flight attendant? 你们… 你们可以去问问客服人员
[12:03] So, we were about 35 minutes out… 我们当时飞行了约35分钟…
[12:04] when he started pressing his call button over and over. 他就开始一直不停按 “召唤键”
[12:08] He was complaining of a headache. 说他很头痛
[12:09] And did you give him anything? 你有没有给他什么药?
[12:11] Yeah, I gave him a pacKet of aspirin 有 我给了一小包阿司匹林
[12:13] and he popped it dry, no water. 他不喝水就这样吞了下去
[12:15] Catherine: And, as far as you Know… 就你所知…
[12:16] did he complain of a headache when he boarded? 他登机时有没有说他头痛?
[12:19] No. 没有
[12:20] So what made the worm turn? 那他为什么会头痛呢?
[12:22] LooK, I’ve been flying for ten years. 我当空姐已经十年了
[12:24] You Know, I have seen it all. 见识过各种各样的事
[12:26] I’ve seen ferrets in suitcases, uh, fellatio in first class… 有人在行李箱里面 放过几只雪貂,想偷偷运走; 有人在头等舱里性交…
[12:29] passengers stir-frying on their tray tables. 有人在放碟的小桌上用便携锅炒菜
[12:32] I mean… 我说这么多,意思是…
[12:33] Who Knows why anyone does anything? 谁知道他们为什么这么做?
[12:36] Right. 对
[12:38] Well, thanKs for your time. 好吧 谢谢您的宝贵时间
[12:40] ThanK you. 谢谢
[12:41] ThanKs. 谢谢
[12:49] So, any bites? 有没有任何突破?
[12:51] Nada. You? 没有 你呢?
[12:52] If nothing criminal happened on that flight… 如果在机上没有罪行发生…
[12:55] why isn’t anybody talKing to us? 为什么没人肯跟 我们说明真相呢?
[12:56] I’m going to go out on a limb here… 从你说的这句话 我可以推出另一句…
[12:58] and say… they’re hiding something? 他们在隐藏着什么
[13:00] Then we get to play hide-and-seeK. 看来我们得玩捉迷藏了
[13:15] I just got off the phone with NicK. 我刚跟尼克通完电话
[13:17] The coroner did some carving on our dead guy. 验尸官在死者 身上进行了些检验
[13:19] He found intercranial bleeding, thoracic hemorrhaging 发现死者脑部有出血痕迹 胸内出血
[13:23] a ruptured spleen. 以及肝脏破裂
[13:24] And for what it’s worth 最有价值的一点是…
[13:25] the guy also had a fever. 他们发现死者 当时还发着烧
[13:27] Did you find anything interesting? 有没有发现什么有趣之处?
[13:29] Well, the guy in 4B was KnocKing them bacK pretty good. 坐在4B的家伙
[13:57] Could be dried blood. 可能是干了的血迹
[14:01] Victim had 死者手上…
[14:03] defensive wounds on his hand. 有自卫受伤的痕迹
[14:05] Marlene Valdez was sitting in 2E. 坐在2E的是 马琳.瓦尔迪□
[14:09] LooK at me. 你看看
[14:10] my blouse is ruined. 我的衬衣都被弄脏了
[14:11] Just hope it washes out. 希望能洗得掉
[14:12] We’ll get you a new one. 我会帮你买一件新的
[14:13] Marlene: After I saved 我救了你一命 你当然要买件新的给我
[14:14] your life, you better. Brass: Mr. Valdez 瓦尔迪□先生…
[14:16] was your life in danger? 您太太当时身处危险当中吗?
[14:17] Well, you Know… 嗯…
[14:18] Of course his life was in danger. 他太太当然身处危险当中
[14:20] That maniac was 那疯子在走道那…
[14:22] pacing up and down the aisles. 来来回回走动
[14:24] All sweating. 浑身冒汗
[14:25] His eyes were glazed. 两眼放光
[14:26] I was sure he was going to hijacK that plane. 我敢肯定 他当时想要骑劫飞机
[14:28] Everyone needs to return to their seats. 每个人都要回到座位坐好
[14:30] ( cups rattling )
[14:32] Do something. 你快做点什么啊!
[14:33] No, we should just mind our own business. 我们别多管闲事
[14:34] Well, if you don’t do something, I will. 如果你不敢,我来
[14:37] Uh… Ex-excuse me, sir. 对不起,先生
[14:39] Uh… why don’t you just 你不如…
[14:41] taKe a seat? 坐下好吗?
[14:43] ( crashing )
[14:45] Grissom: The other half of the wine bottle… from 2E. 酒瓶的另一半… 2E那来的
[14:51] So… Marlene in 2E slashes the victim. 看来…2E的 马琳拿这划了死者一道
[14:55] He’s bleeding… 他流了血…
[14:56] where does he go? 之后去了哪里呢?
[14:58] The lavatory. 厕所
[15:11] No evidence. 没有痕迹?
[15:13] No. 没有
[15:14] No “patent” evidence. 没有明显的痕迹
[15:15] But if there’s blood present 但如果曾经有血迹
[15:16] there maybe latent evidence. 就会有潜藏痕迹
[15:20] One step ahead of you, every so often. 免得你说了 你经常都要用到这个的啦
[15:23] ThanK you. 谢谢
[15:33] Well. 嗯
[15:36] Would you hand me the Christopher Columbus 能帮我从工具箱那里…
[15:39] from my field Kit? 把我的显微镜递过来吗?
[15:45] ThanK you. 谢谢
[15:48] ( clicKs )
[15:57] I taKe it that’s not blood. 我想那不是血迹
[15:59] No… but there’s protein in it. 不是… 但其中含有蛋白质
[16:01] Oh, the mile-high club. 噢,看来他们 把这当成空中俱乐部了
[16:04] That means the two passengers 这俩乘客…
[16:05] may have had no idea what was going on inside that cabin. 看来对舱中 所发生的一切一无所知
[16:07] You Know, high altitude enhances the entire sexual experience. 高海拔能让整个 性交过程更得到强化
[16:11] It increases 使人对性…
[16:12] the euphoria. 更感愉悦
[16:14] Well… it’s good. 是吗,挺好
[16:16] I don’t Know if it’s that good. 不过不知道 是不是真有那么好
[16:19] Cite your source. 请说出你的理论来源
[16:21] Hand me a swab, please. 请给我一根棉签 拜�
[16:23] You’re avoiding the question. 你在逃避问题
[16:25] “Enhances sexual experience. 让整个性交过程更得到强化?
[16:26] Increases euphoria.” 使人对性… 更感愉悦?
[16:27] Cite your source. 请说出你的理论来源
[16:29] A magazine. 一本杂志
[16:31] What magazine? 哪本杂志?
[16:32] Applied Psychodynamics in Forensic Science. 检疫科学应用心理动力学
[16:35] Never heard of it. 我从来没听 说过有这么本杂志
[16:36] I’ll get you 我可以…
[16:37] a subscription. 帮你订一套
[16:38] Now, cite your source. 现在到你说你的理论来源
[16:39] Oh… now you want to go down that route? 现在到你也想来了?
[16:42] Yeah. 是的
[16:43] Nah. Never mind. 算了,别介意
[16:45] You started it. 是你先开始这个话题的
[16:48] Delta Airlines, Flight 1 1 09, Boston to Miami 好吧,当时我乘坐 三角洲航空公司的1109号航班 从波士顿飞往迈阿密
[16:53] March ’93, Ken Fuller. 时年93年3月 当事人名为肯.富勒
[16:55] Hazel eyes 他有着一双 淡褐色的迷人眼睛
[16:56] organic chem lab TABMOC… 在有机化学实验室 TABMOC工作…
[16:59] overrated… in… 我对他的每一方面 包括性方面…
[17:01] every aspect. 估计过高了
[17:02] Could… we… get bacK to worK, please? 我们… 可以讨论回工作了吧?
[17:06] Yeah. 好的
[17:08] I thinK your, uh… 看来凭着你…
[17:09] firsthand Knowledge and experience 在飞机厕所上…
[17:12] in airplane bathrooms 所获得的 第一手经验和知识…
[17:13] you should do the swab. 应该由你来拿棉签取样
[17:17] Fine. 很好
[17:18] Catherine: And where were you when this was all going on, Mrs. Finn? 舱上发生这些事的时候 你在哪里,芬太太?
[17:22] Uh, Mercer, Vicky Mercer. 叫我玛瑟吧,维姬.玛瑟
[17:23] Um, I was in the bathroom. 我当时在厕所里面
[17:25] In the bathroom? 厕所里面?
[17:26] For how long? 多久
[17:28] For a while. 挺长一段时间
[17:29] I… I really don’t fly very well. 我飞行时候… 感觉不是很舒服的
[17:32] And where was your husband? Carl: We’re not married. -你丈夫当时在哪? -我们还没结婚的
[17:34] We just worK together. 我们只是在一起工作
[17:36] Right. 好吧
[17:38] Where were you? 你在哪里?
[17:39] I was in my seat. -So, then -我坐在椅子上 -然后呢?
[17:41] you saw what happened? 你有没有看到发生了什么事?
[17:42] I had my headphones on. 我开了耳机
[17:44] I was listening to the air traffic control 当时听着交通…
[17:46] channel. 频道
[17:47] Puts me right out. 让我昏昏欲睡
[17:49] Catherine: So, you… slept 就是说…你睡着了?
[17:51] through everything 对整件事一无所知?
[17:52] and you woKe up next to a… dead body. 你醒来的时候… 就发现旁边有个死人
[17:58] Basically, yeah. 基本上是的
[18:20] Handprints. 手印?
[18:23] A stallion. 真是一匹种马
[18:25] All right, we’re going to have to change tact here 我们看来 只能转变追查方法了
[18:27] because what I said about getting more flies with honey– 我说过,虽然要秉公办事 但是也要给人家点甜头才好的
[18:30] I was wrong. 但看来是错了的
[18:31] This is incredible. 真难以置信
[18:33] Ten people 有十个人证
[18:34] and no one’s talKing. 但居然没有 一个愿意说实话的
[18:36] My theory: 我的理论是:
[18:37] the Killer is in the group 凶手在这群人当中
[18:39] and the rest of them are afraid. 其他人很因为 害怕而不肯说实情
[18:49] That guy was wearing KhaKis, right? 死者身上穿的是卡其布料吗?
[18:52] Yeah. 是的
[19:01] Fibers drawn from his pants maybe? 这些也许是从 他裤子上扯下的纤维
[19:03] We get anything else off the clothes? 死者的衣服 上面还有什么发现吗?
[19:05] NicK’s worKing on it. 尼克正在调查中
[19:14] What have you got? 你查到了什么?
[19:15] Well… what you’ve got here is a nice Bordeaux 洒在衣服上的是 很不错的波尔多葡萄酒
[19:19] and a StarbucK’s blend. 跟这些星辉酒混在一起了
[19:21] No blood. No saliva. 没有血迹,没有唾沫
[19:24] What about prints? 指纹呢?
[19:25] Uh, well, suede leather’s a tough gig. 起毛皮革比较麻烦
[19:27] It’s too porous. 很容易渗水
[19:29] Hey. 嘿
[19:33] Are you losing your touch there, Einstein? 爱因斯坦 你是不是漏了这里的一点?
[19:35] Coroner’s photos of the dead guy’s bacK. 这是验尸官拍下的 死者背部照片
[19:39] Multiple horseshoe-shaped 有多处马蹄铁形状的…
[19:41] bruises. 淤痕
[19:42] Those are 很明显…
[19:43] definitely shoeprints. 这些是鞋印
[19:44] Yeah, looKs liKe somebody 是的 看起来好像死者…
[19:46] stomped on your dead guy. 被狠狠地跺了几脚
[19:48] Hmm. 嗯
[19:48] Bring me the jacKet. 把死者的皮夹克拿来给我
[19:50] If I do heel impressions 要检验脚印…
[19:51] I’ll need something to compare it to. 总得有东西对比才是
[19:53] See you in 20. 20分钟后见
[19:59] I need their shoes. 我需要他们的鞋子
[20:02] Why you telling me? 干吗跟我说?
[20:03] Because you’re the people person, right? 因为你是负责跟那些人谈的 不是吗?
[20:06] Well, why don’t you tell them that? 那你干吗不直接跟他们说?
[20:08] They’re not giving mebupKes. 他们才不会给你好脸色
[20:11] ( crunching ) Please? 拜�好不好?
[20:23] OKay, people. 好吧,朋友们
[20:25] Listen up. 听着
[20:26] Shoes. 请脱…
[20:27] Off. 鞋
[20:39] Now. 马上!
[20:53] ( cracKling )
[21:00] It all comes down to shoeprints. 最后还是要通过鞋印来解决
[21:05] Hey. 嘿
[21:05] Catherine: Hi. 你好
[21:06] LooKs liKe a shoe sale. 看起来好像卖鞋市场一样
[21:08] Uh, NicK sent these photo comparisons over 尼克从实验室送过来的照片
[21:11] from the lab. -Oh. -对比用的 -噢
[21:14] Excellent. 好极了
[21:19] Max. 麦克斯的
[21:27] That a fit? 吻合?
[21:29] Yeah… 是的…
[21:40] ( sighs ): Well, that’s it then. 那就是他了
[21:43] ( drops magnifying glass )
[21:47] OKay, folKs. 好了,朋友们
[21:49] I’ve got some good news… and I’ve got some bad news. 现在有个好消息… 同时也有个坏消息要宣布
[21:51] The good news? 好消息是什么?
[21:52] Well, the good news would be 好消息是…
[21:53] that seven of you may be… 你们其中七个…
[21:55] getting out of here very soon. 将可以很快离开这里
[21:57] What’s the bad news? 坏消息呢?
[21:59] The bad news is that three of you may be staying 坏消息是剩下 三个只怕要在这里…
[22:01] in Vegas a lot longer than you planned. 呆上更长时间了
[22:04] And that would be… Mr. Lou 这三个人是… 卢.埃弗雷特…
[22:07] Everett,,, …先生
[22:09] Mr. Max Valdez, 麦克斯.瓦尔迪□先生
[22:12] and Dr. Kiera Behrle. 还有起亚拉.波利先生
[22:19] Would you… 请你们…
[22:20] please come with me. 跟我来好吗?
[22:33] Stevie, Keep these guys on ice. 史蒂夫 先把这几位老兄看好
[22:44] I’m sorry, ma’am. 抱歉,女士
[22:45] This is as far as your daughter can go 你的女儿只能在此止步
[22:47] but we’ll have an officer stay with her. 我们会找一名 警官陪着她的
[22:49] Come on. It’s been a rough night. 别这样,今天晚上 发生的一切已经够糟糕的了
[22:51] Dr. Behrle, we’re going to be asKing you 波利医生 我们会问到你一些…
[22:53] some very sensitive questions– 非常敏感的问题…
[22:55] questions that I Know that I wouldn’t want 如果我有女儿
[22:57] my daughter to hear. 我是不希望 她听到这些问题的
[22:59] Hi. 你好
[23:00] My name is Jim. 我叫吉姆
[23:01] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
[23:02] Emily. 艾米利
[23:03] Emily. Oh, that’s a great name. 艾米利,真好听的名字
[23:04] Emily, I’m going to maKe you 艾米利,我们来个约定
[23:07] a deal, oKay? 好不好
[23:07] We’re going to borrow your mom 把你妈妈…
[23:10] for a little while. 借给我们一下
[23:11] I’ll be right bacK, sweetie, oKay? 我们很快就带她回来 好不好?
[23:13] OKay. 好的
[23:14] OKay? And here’s the good part. 你肯答应?那好极了 好,现在让你这样
[23:16] You get to borrow anything you see on me. 我身上你看见的任何 东西你都可以借来玩
[23:20] Can I borrow your gun? 可以把你的枪借给我吗?
[23:21] Well, you Know, my gun… 我的枪…
[23:23] it’s Kind of… 比较…
[23:24] it’s old, and it’s heavy and… 旧了 而且又很重,还有…
[23:26] and it’s stucK there. 你看,它粘在这儿了
[23:28] Anything else? 你可以借其它东西吗?
[23:29] How about your badge? 你的徽章呢?
[23:31] You got a deal, and you Know what? 好,就这样成交吧 你知道吗?
[23:33] This is the best thing. 这可是最好的东西
[23:35] You Know why? 知道为什么吗?
[23:35] Because anyone gives you any trouble 因为在 有人找你麻烦的时候…
[23:38] all you got to do is… 你所要做的…
[23:39] flash this. 就是把这个在他们面前一幌 他们就逃之夭夭了
[23:40] There you go. 给你
[23:45] So, were you scared? 你当时吓坏了吗?
[23:48] Did you see what happened? 看见发生了什么事情没有?
[23:53] OKay. OKay. 好吧,没事的
[23:56] It’s oKay. 没事的
[24:00] Sweet Kid– Emily. 艾米利… 真是个可爱的小孩
[24:03] Uh, so, Dr. Behrle… 那么,波利医生…
[24:07] how long have you been a physician? 你担任内科医生多久了?
[24:09] I prefer surgeon. 我是外科医生
[24:11] Mm, oKay. 哦,好的
[24:12] I’ve been practicing for 1 1 years. 我担任外科 医生大概有11年了
[24:14] And what was the nature of your visit to, uh… 你本来要到…
[24:16] to Las Vegas? 拉斯维加斯干什么?
[24:17] Emily. She wanted to see the white tigers. 因为艾米利 她想去看这里的白虎
[24:20] How did you get that blacK eye? 你眼睛的淤痕是怎么来的?
[24:22] I caught it during the rucKus. 在混乱中被人打伤的
[24:24] The price you pay for being a Good Samaritan. 充当好好先生的结果
[24:28] OKay. 好的
[24:31] I’m, uh… just a little confused. 我…有点不解
[24:35] Your heel impressions were found on the bacK 在死者的皮夹克背后
[24:39] of the victim’s suede jacKet. 发现有你鞋后跟的鞋印
[24:41] That’s a little aggressive for a Good Samaritan. 对一个好好先生来说 这好像有点狠了一点
[24:48] Man: No! No! 别!别这样!
[24:49] Hey, stop it! 别打了!
[24:50] Oh… 噢…
[24:52] Get out of the way. 让开
[24:53] Get out of the way! 让开!
[24:54] Give him some air. Sir? 让他呼吸到空气,拜�
[24:57] One, two 一,二…
[24:59] three… 三…
[25:04] One, two… 一,二…
[25:06] If he had been in my ER 如果他当时是在我的急诊室中…
[25:07] I might have been able to save him 我确信能救到他
[25:09] but at 30,000 feet, there’s only so much you can do. 但在3万英尺的高空 你所能做的也就是那么多了
[25:14] LooK… 听着…
[25:15] I did what I could. 我尽力了
[25:17] And you’re satisfied with that? 你对此满意?
[25:19] Why? 为什么?
[25:20] Because I’m a doctor 因为我是名医生
[25:22] I’m responsible for what happened on that plane? 对飞机上发生的事 我是有责任的
[25:25] What did happen? 到底发生了什么事?
[25:26] I protected my daughter 我只是保护了我的女儿…
[25:28] and I tried to save a guy’s life. 以及尝试拯救 一个人的生命
[25:31] And yes, I’m satisfied with that. 因此,对 我对我当时的表现很满意
[25:34] Well, you’ve seen Cops 相信你也有看过电视<警讯>
[25:35] the TV show, so you Know our game. 应该知道我们是怎么做的
[25:37] The first one to talK gets to maKe a deal. 第一个录口供的 必须和我们达成一个协议
[25:41] I don’t need a deal. 我不需要什么协议
[25:43] No? 不需要?
[25:44] Well, maybe your daughter Emily needs you to taKe one. 但也许你的女儿 艾米利需要你和我们达成一个
[25:52] Grissom: Mm-hmm. 嗯
[25:54] Right. 没错
[25:56] MaKes sense. 有点道理
[25:58] OKay. 好的
[25:59] ThanKs, Catherine. 谢谢,凯萨琳
[26:02] We have a ping-pong ball. 现在乒乓球是有了
[26:04] We just need to find the paddles. 关键是要找出拍子了
[26:10] Where are they? 在哪里呢?
[26:11] Probably in the first compartment. 可能就在第一个行李箱里
[26:14] The doctor in 3E told Catherine 坐在3E的医生 告诉凯萨琳说…
[26:16] that she performed CPR on the victim. 她当时对死者进行了急救
[26:19] ChecK the inside of the paddles. 看看电击板里面
[26:20] See if there’s any bio gel on them. 看上面有没有 擦了去纤凝胶体
[26:29] These looK liKe they weren’t even used. 看起来这仪器根本没用过
[26:32] There was more lubricant in the bathroom. 甚至在厕所里面的 润滑剂还比这多
[26:34] It’s pretty negligent for a doctor. 对一名医生来说 这岂不是太也大意了?
[26:35] She’s got to Know every commercial airline 她应该知道每一辆商务性航班上
[26:38] carries defib paddles. 都会有去纤凝胶体吧
[26:40] Yeah, and if she didn’t Know, the flight attendant sure did. 没错,就算她不知道 航班上的客服人员也应该知道的
[26:42] By the time I thought to grab the defibrillator 等我想起要用去 纤颤器的时候
[26:45] he was already dead. 这家伙已经死了
[26:47] But you are trained to use the paddles 但你们应该受过训…
[26:48] in the event of an emergency 在急救中要学会 使用电击去纤颤器
[26:49] and this was an emergency situation. 而当时正是需要急救的情况
[26:51] Yes, but I’m trained to use them 没错 但我受训的情况…
[26:52] when a man is having cardiac arrest in his seat 是乘客在座位上 心搏停止的情况啊
[26:55] not flopping around in the aisle. 而不是这种倒在 过道上的情况
[26:57] So, whatever it was he was going through 那你的意思是说 这家伙当时…
[27:00] it didn’t looK a heart attacK. 看起来并不像心脏 要停止跳动的样子吗?
[27:01] LooK, I’m going to be honest with you. 我老实跟你说吧
[27:04] I was scared. 我当时吓坏了
[27:06] I mean… 我是说…
[27:08] I thought this guy was going to taKe us all down. 我认为这家伙 会把我们全部干掉
[27:10] All right, everyone needs to return 好了,每个人都必须…
[27:12] to their seats. 回到座位坐好
[27:13] I’ve got to get off! 我受够了
[27:15] ( yelling )
[27:16] I have to land this plane! 我要飞机降落
[27:17] All right, so let me get this straight. 好吧,直说吧
[27:20] 2F is on the floor. 坐在2F的乘客倒在了地上
[27:21] His wife is in the aisle 他妻子在走道上…
[27:23] brandishing a broKen wine bottle. 挥舞着碎酒瓶
[27:25] What about 1A? 那坐在1A的乘客呢?
[27:26] He was closest to the action. 他在事发当时是最接近的
[27:27] That would be Mr. Cash. 那乘客是凯什先生
[27:29] Um, he was in his seat. 当时他就坐在位置上
[27:31] Mr. Cash. 凯什先生
[27:32] I was wondering when you guys 我正想你们什么时候…
[27:33] were going to get around to asKing me some questions. 会来找我问问题呢?
[27:38] So, what did you see? 好吧,你看到了什么?
[27:40] Not much. 我没有看到很多
[27:41] Sir, it’s been a long night, and we don’t have much time 先生,这夜晚已经消耗了 我们很多时间了 我们也没有太多时间了
[27:43] before our crime scene flies away. 很快可能我们这”犯罪现场”就会飞
[27:45] I was in my seat. 我当时坐在椅子上
[27:46] You were sitting in 1A. 你坐在1A位置上
[27:49] You were sitting ringside. 是最接近冲突的地方
[27:49] How do you not see what happened? 你怎么可能看不见发生了什么?
[27:55] The blind leading the blind. 糟糕,我们已经如盲头苍蝇了 现在还找盲人引路?
[27:57] I’m not totally blind. 我并非完全盲的
[27:59] I’m legally blind. 只是法律上来说是盲的
[28:00] My central visual acuity is 20/200. 因为我的视觉 灵敏度只有20/200
[28:05] ( grunting )
[28:07] The plane has to land! 飞机必须降落!
[28:08] We’ve got to get off this plane! 我们要下飞机!
[28:10] Woman: Get him off the door! 把他拉开门那里!
[28:12] No, no, no! 别!别!不要!
[28:14] Brown: Can you identify the voices? 你能认出那些声音吗?
[28:17] ( sighs )
[28:18] First voice. 第一把声音
[28:19] 4B. 是坐在4B位置的乘客的
[28:21] Businessman. I could tell by the way he ordered drinKs. 那个商人,从他要饮料的 方式我可以判断他是商人
[28:22] How do you mean? 怎说?
[28:23] JW BlacK, triple not double. 他说:”黑杰克丹尼威士忌 三份,不要双份的”
[28:25] Second voice, guy in 2F, Kind of far away. 第二把声音属于坐在 2F的乘客,有点远
[28:31] Max. 麦克斯
[28:31] Third voice? 第三把声音呢?
[28:33] Third voice, row behind me, two seats over. 第三把声音是属于 坐在我后面两排的
[28:36] Mr. Dot-com. 搞网页的
[28:38] Guy must’ve typed 60 words a minute. 听他的打字速度 他大概每分钟能打上60个字
[28:41] Mr. Cash, you’ve got to help me. 凯什先生 我们需要您的帮助
[28:42] I’ve got eight eyewitnesses with various stories. 我们现在有八名证人 但每个人说的故事版本都不同
[28:45] I put them all in a mixing bowl, add eggs, milK 我现在就好像在把这些故事 在碗里面混合,加鸡蛋,加牛奶
[28:48] sticK it in the oven, and all I got 放到炉子上面烤 结果出来的…
[28:50] is a limp souffle. 什么都不是
[28:52] We need you to tell us everything you heard. 你听到的所有东西 都是我们需要的证据
[28:56] From the time the deceased banged on the cocKpit door to the time he died. 从死者开始踢舱门开始 到他倒毙那时的任何你听到情况
[29:02] Then listen up. 那么你们就听好
[29:03] We need to get off this plane! 我们要下飞机
[29:05] I have to get off this plane! 我必须下飞机!
[29:07] Get him off the door. 把他从门那拉开
[29:09] Get out of the way. Get out of the way. 让开,让开!
[29:13] No! 不!
[29:13] ( grunting, blows landing )
[29:26] I never heard such silence. 从来没听到那么安静过
[29:29] ( beeping )
[29:35] I got two hours till I lose my crime scene to the feds. 还有两个小时我们的犯罪现场 便要转交联邦调查局了
[29:39] Tell me you have something. 你最好跟 我说发现了些线索
[29:40] I Know what set this guy off. 我知道这家伙 毙命的原因了
[29:42] That’s more than I got. 这可比我发现的 要重要多了
[29:43] We Know our victim suffered from intercranial bleeding. 我们开始已经知道 死者颅内出血
[29:45] I had that pegged as possible cause of death 我一直认为 那是他死亡的主要原因
[29:48] so I cracK his sKull open, and what do I find? 于是我把他的头颅解剖了 开来,猜我发现了什么?
[29:51] A cantaloupe in a soup can. 他的头颅内部简直 就像个满是水的香瓜
[29:54] Tight fit. 胀得满满的?
[29:56] And not from one or two blows to the head. 除了脑部被敲了 那么一两下之外
[29:58] He was also running a high fever 他当时还发了高烧
[30:00] so I tested his spinal fluid. 因此 我检验了他的脊髓液
[30:01] A normal protein level is between 1 5 and 45 milligrams. 脊髓液正常的蛋白质 水平应该是15到45毫克
[30:05] Candlewell’s was 60. 而堪德威尔先生的,是60
[30:08] Did anybody mention this guy had a headache? 有没有人提过 死者曾经头痛
[30:10] Flight attendant gave him two aspirin. Why? 航班客服人员曾给了 他两片阿司匹林,为什么呢?
[30:15] He was suffering from undiagnosed encephalitis. 他患有某种未经确诊的脑炎
[30:19] Swelling of the brain. 脑水肿?
[30:21] It can manifest liKe a heart attacK: slurred speech 可能会有类似心脏病 发的病征:语音模糊
[30:23] delirium, loss of consciousness. 精神错乱,迷失知觉
[30:25] You throw in the altitude 当海拔升高…
[30:26] and the air pressure changes in the cabin 舱内的气压会发生变化
[30:29] and our guy was probably out of his mind. 死者可能因此癫狂
[30:32] Is that what Killed him– encephalitis? 这是他的死因吗… 因为那脑炎?
[30:34] It wasn’t the one thing that Killed him. 他的死因可不止这么一个
[30:37] Ruptured spleen, intercranial bleeding 他的脾胃破裂 颅内出血
[30:39] petecchial hemorrhaging. 还有身上淤痕显示的内伤
[30:41] And the guy’s heart just stopped beating. 等等等等… 让这家伙的心脏 就这么突然停止跳动了
[30:44] A, B, C, D or all of the above. 上面那么多原因 你是让我在A,B,C,D里面 做选择题呢还是让我都选了?
[30:47] Standoff with the police– 难道你让我跟警察部门说…
[30:48] guy gets shot in the chest 某人心口中弹…
[30:51] runs bacK into his burning house inhaling smoKe as he goes. 跑回燃烧的房子中 吸入过量浓烟
[30:53] The roof collapses 房顶又突然倒塌…
[30:55] the air conditioning unit falls on his head, he dies. 空调刚好砸在他头上 然后他死了
[30:57] What Killed him? 到底哪样是他的死因呢?
[31:15] OKay, VicKi Mercer and Carl Finn 好了,维奇.玛瑟 还有卡尔.芬…
[31:17] I believe are in the bathroom. 我相信他们当时 是在厕所里面的
[31:19] Mile-High Club. 这俩居然把这 当成空中俱乐部了
[31:20] If you asK me, it’s their spouses 他们的另一半…
[31:23] that are the dummies. 看来才真是吃了哑巴亏的
[31:24] Emily Behrle is in 3F. 艾米利.波利坐在3F位置
[31:28] Preston Cash, 1A. 普雷斯顿.凯什 坐在1A位置
[31:30] Tony Candlewell, dead guy. 汤尼.堪德威尔 死者
[31:32] Right there, 3C. 坐在这里,3C位置
[31:33] And for now, he’s alive 现在他还活着
[31:35] until he’s dead. 等会才死
[31:36] So, you want to tell us what we’re doing here? 可以跟我们说清楚 我们现在在干吗吗?
[31:39] The physical evidence 我,莎拉…
[31:40] that Sarah, NicK, and I collected 尼克收集的证据
[31:42] is contradicting the anecdotal statements 和众人的口供 有非常大的出入
[31:43] that you, Catherine, and WarricK got 而你,凯萨琳 华瑞克
[31:45] and my money’s on the physical evidence. 还有我,更倾向于 相信我们找到的证据
[31:47] So is mine. 我也相信的
[31:48] These passengers are lying. 这些乘客在撒谎
[31:49] I mean, if this was 我意思是 如果这是一桩纵火案
[31:50] an arson case, we’d burn down an empty house 我们可能会把 一间空房烧掉
[31:52] to prove our theory, right? 来证明自己的理论 对不对?
[31:54] Well, in this case 那好,现在…
[31:56] we’re going to recreate the flight 我们就来重现 飞机上发生的罪行…
[31:57] from… 1 630 hours on. 从…下午4:30开始吧
[31:59] You are in 4B. 你坐在4B
[32:01] Lou. 我是卢
[32:02] Lou, the angry 卢?
[32:03] businessman. 愤怒的商人?
[32:04] How about that? 这样形容如何?
[32:05] I want to be Shannon. 我要做莎侬
[32:07] Good. 很好
[32:08] The stewardess. 女乘务员?
[32:09] Excuse me, it’s flight attendant. 不,是航务人员
[32:11] Catherine– the doctor, 3E. 凯萨琳做…医生,坐在3E
[32:13] Single mom. 单身母亲
[32:14] What an imagination you have. 你可真是有想象力
[32:15] Max and Marlene, 2E and F. 麦克斯和马琳 坐在2E和2F位置上
[32:17] You two are married. 你们俩是夫妻
[32:18] Who wants to wear the pants? 谁来穿裤子呢?
[32:20] CSl-3 seniority, sweetie. 我可是鉴证调查科 3级探员啊,宝贝
[32:23] Yeah, whatever. 管你
[32:24] You’re henpecKed anyway. 反正你都是”气管炎”啦
[32:26] Let me guess– 我来猜猜看…
[32:26] you’re the computer geeK. 你一定是电脑怪客��
[32:28] In the interest of clarity, yes. 非常清楚,没错!
[32:31] Nate in 2C. 我是坐在2C的内特
[32:35] OKay, looK, it’s going to be sunrise in ten minutes. 好了,听着 还有10分钟就天亮了
[32:38] We’re going to have to do a Run, Lola, Run 我们必须赶紧了 罗拉快跑(某电影名称)
[32:41] and play this in literal time. 我们要在这短短的时间 里重现整个犯罪过程
[32:42] Up until the point that Captain Murdle 直到尸体被马德尔机长…
[32:43] escorted the dead guy bacK to his seat 扶到位置旁边为止
[32:45] the events are substantiated by the flight log 重演的事件以 航空日志上面的描述…
[32:48] and the eyewitness statements 和证人的证供为基础
[32:50] unless anybody Knows something different. 除非我们有人知道确有别情
[32:53] What time was that? 那时是什么时间?
[32:54] 1 632 hours– 16:32分…
[32:55] exactly 33 minutes before they landed 确切来说,是在他们 降落拉斯维加斯前…
[32:57] in Vegas. …的33分钟
[32:58] One minute later, the plane hit turbulence. 一分钟后 飞机里面开始骚乱起来
[33:00] And according to the flight attendant 根据航空客服人员的证供…
[33:02] that’s when our stiff lost it 当时正是我们的 死者开始神志不清…
[33:03] and started hammering his call button. 不停按”召唤键”的时候
[33:05] So, I walK over 这时我走了上来…
[33:07] try to calm the guy down, but he won’t quit. 尝试稳定死者情绪 但毫无效用
[33:08] Grissom: Well, we Know he’s suffering from encephalitis. 我们知道他此 时脑炎发作…
[33:11] He’s probably sweating and fighting bacK a migraine. 可能当时浑身冒汗 头痛得厉害
[33:15] I Know what my guy’s doing in my seat– Lou. 我知道我的角色… 卢当时怎样
[33:18] He’s getting ticKed off. 他觉得他被死者骚扰了
[33:19] Yeah, but Candlewell is ticKing off Nate in 2C even worse. 没错,但堪德威尔骚扰 坐在2C位置上的内特 骚扰得更是厉害
[33:23] I mean, this guy is perseverating. 他不断用脚踢前面的座椅 而且是在无法自控的情况下
[33:30] That’s when he winds up and breaKs your seat. 就是那时他浑身抽搐 踢坏了你的凳子
[33:33] So, I get up, spin around 没错,于是我站了起来 转过身
[33:34] confront the guy. 跟这家伙起了争执
[33:35] Now, Lou in 4B said he was the peacemaKer. 4B的卢说他当时是劝架的
[33:38] Brass: PeacemaKer, my ass. 劝架的?放屁!
[33:39] He’s got three empties in the pouch. 看这袋子里 有3个空瓶
[33:42] Seat reeKs of whisKey. 整张椅子散发着 威士忌的味道
[33:43] The guy probably spilled Lou’s drinK. 死者可能打翻了卢的酒
[33:46] Very good. 说得非常好啊
[33:48] I was boss at CSl once. 那当然,我曾经是 鉴证调查科的头头啊
[33:50] For a reason. 只是因为某种原因调走而已
[33:51] Anyway, Lou gets up. 怎么说都好吧 这时卢站了起来
[33:52] He’s angry. 非常生气
[33:53] He taKes a swipe at the guy. 他想打死者
[33:54] After KnocKing a few bacK at 33,000 feet 大概是在33000英尺的 上空喝了酒的原因吧
[33:57] you Know, probably misses. 他可能没打中
[33:58] And what does he get for his trouble? 结果呢?
[34:02] A CD swipe across the chops. 他被用CD碟片给划伤了
[34:04] So, he falls bacK, and maybe spilled his own drinK. 他倒跌了回去 可能是自己把酒给撞翻了
[34:07] This time Candlewell’s 这时候…
[34:07] got to be out of his seat, right? 堪德威尔应该不坐在 位置上了,对吧?
[34:09] StoKes: If I’m Max, I want no part of this. 如果我是麦克斯的话 我可不想理这闲事
[34:12] Plus I don’t have an aisle seat. 况且我又没 坐在近走道的位置
[34:13] Yeah, but your wife is going to maKe sure 没错,但你老婆…
[34:15] that you get in the playing field. 却想你加入战团
[34:17] Yeah, go ahead, honey. Save my life. 来吧,继续下去 宝贝,救我啊!
[34:19] StoKes: Right. Max gets up 对,麦克斯起了身…
[34:22] slides across Marlene. 从马琳那穿了过来
[34:23] Excuse me, Buttercup. 拜�让我过去一下,甜心
[34:24] Candlewell’s moving 而这时堪德威尔正在走道上…
[34:25] up and down the aisle by now. 来来回回走动
[34:27] I come over 我走了过来…
[34:28] confront the dead guy. 和死者发生争执
[34:30] Then what? 然后呢?
[34:32] Who talKed to 2F? 这时谁在跟2F的乘客说话?
[34:33] I did. 我
[34:34] Max told the dead guy to sit down. 麦克斯叫死者坐下
[34:36] He turned, he shoved Max into the food cart 他转过身来 把麦克斯猛地一推 把他推倒在餐车上
[34:39] Max landed on the ground. 麦克斯随之倒在了地上
[34:41] WarricK– 华瑞克…
[34:43] I mean, Marlene– that’s when 我是说,马琳…
[34:45] you got up and grabbed 这时你应该站起来
[34:46] the broKen wine necK. 抓住碎酒瓶的头
[34:47] Saved NicK’s butt as usual. 跟往常一样救了尼克一命
[34:48] Brass: Bottle of wine on the floor. 酒瓶在地上
[34:50] You slash at Candlewell 你抓着它向堪德威尔挥舞…
[34:52] then he swipes him across the hand– 把他的手划伤了…
[34:54] hence the defensive wound. 因此死者手上 有那么一道伤口
[34:56] Now, our guy’s bleeding. 好了 现在死者开始流血
[34:57] He turns and heads for the cocKpit. 他转过身来 冲到驾驶舱门
[35:00] Bang– he wants in the cocKpit 砰… 他想进到驾驶舱里面去
[35:01] but the door is locKed. 但门是锁着的
[35:03] Captain Murdle gets on the horn 马德尔机长开了喇叭
[35:06] calls First Class twice. 呼唤头等舱两次
[35:08] No answer. Why? 但没有回应,为什么?
[35:09] Shannon’s vapor-locKed. 莎侬把呼叫器关了
[35:11] He can’t get in the cocKpit. 他进不去驾驶舱
[35:13] What’s next? 接下来怎样?
[35:14] He heads for the exit door. 他走向紧急出口
[35:15] Blood underneath the latch handle 在门把下面有血迹
[35:16] shows that Candlewell tried to open it. 这显示出堪德威尔 有尝试打开过出口
[35:18] Candlewell gets the door open, they all die. 如果堪德威尔 把出口开了的话 他们就都要跟他一起死了
[35:20] Now it’s a whole new ball game. 到这里情势就完全不同了
[35:23] It’s every man for himself. 这牵涉到了每个人的性命
[35:25] Oh, yeah. 没错
[35:26] This is where they all get scared. 于是每个人都吓坏了
[35:27] Brown: And according to Preston, Max, and Lou 根据普雷斯顿的证供 最先冲上去的…
[35:31] they got to Candlewell first. 是麦克斯和卢
[35:33] The struggle ensued. 跟着发生了打斗
[35:34] Max and Lou slammed into Preston 麦克斯和卢撞上了普雷斯顿
[35:37] and at some point 由于某些原因
[35:38] Candlewell goes down. 堪德威尔倒了下来
[35:41] Now it’s a free-for-all. 这时就简直乱成一团了
[35:42] ‘Cause my shoes end up on his bacK. 可以看到 我的鞋踏到了他的后背
[35:43] Mine too. -Ditto. -我的也是 -我也一样
[35:44] WarricK: He’s messing with me; I get my licKs in. 因为死者和我干了一架 我也加入了进来 但是踩得比较轻
[35:46] Grissom: Nate’s KnucKles were bruised… 内特的指节被他划伤了…
[35:49] he’s in on it. 为了报复他也加入了
[35:50] We’re in close quarters so there’s elbows flying everywhere. 因为站得很近 我们的手肘在空中飞舞…
[35:51] That’s probably how the doctor got her blacK eye. 极有可能医生眼睛上的 淤痕就是这么来的
[35:55] Right. -Hey, guys! -没错 -嘿,伙计们
[35:56] If you jump a guy at the exit 如果在出口对死者这么踩法
[35:57] he dies at the exit. 这家伙应该死在出口才是
[36:04] Yeah. 对啊
[36:08] And our guy… 最后死者…
[36:10] was found five feet away… 是在离紧急舱门 5尺外被发现的…
[36:13] with his head towards coach. 当时他的头向着经济舱那里
[36:16] NicK: He tried to get away. 他想逃走
[36:17] WarricK: But they didn’t let him. 但他们紧追不放
[36:19] Willows: And at this point 就这时来说…
[36:20] we aren’t individuals anymore; we’re a mob. 我们已经不再是 为个人利益了 我们成了犯罪团伙
[36:29] Emily: Mommy! 妈妈!
[36:36] You can’t perform CPR on a man’s bacK. 要对人进行急救 不可能从后背进行
[36:39] Dr. Burley had to have rolled him over. 波利医生不得 不把他翻转了过来
[36:41] Probably just to cover for ourselves. 可能也算是为我们打掩护吧
[36:45] That maKes us all murderers. 这使得我们集体成了杀人犯
[36:59] I want five of those passengers arrested for murder. 把那五名乘客逮捕 起诉他们谋杀
[37:03] That’s four more than I anticipated. 比我原先预想的 还要多了四个
[37:05] We looKed at the evidence, and the evidence says five. 这是证据说的 它说五人就是五人
[37:09] Let me get this straight. 我把你的结论直说好了
[37:10] Five strangers get on a plane 五个陌生人登上了这架飞机
[37:11] and then together, they Kill a man. 然后 他们一起杀害了一个男人
[37:13] On the surface, self-defense. 表面上看 这是自卫行为
[37:15] They thought Candlewell was bringing the plane down. 他们认为堪德威尔的 所作所为会让飞机坠毁
[37:17] And he would’ve. 是有可能
[37:20] But he didn’t. 但结果没有
[37:21] They stopped him, and then they Killed him 他们已经制止了他 然后把他杀害了
[37:23] not as individuals, but as a mob. 不是个人的行为 而是作为一个犯罪团体
[37:25] Let’s cut to the chase, Gil. 吉尔 追查到这里结束了吧
[37:26] Can you prove your case? 你能证明这些吗?
[37:28] Not yet. I need more time. 还不行 我需要更多的时间
[37:29] Yeah, well, time’s up. 是吗?但已经没时间了
[37:33] I’m going to give these people their walKing papers. 我会发给这些乘客通行证
[37:35] If the Feds want to pursue it, let them. 联邦调查局 想追查下去的话 就让他们自己忙活去
[37:37] Oh, come on. Don’t do that. 噢,别这样
[37:39] No jury’s going to ever convict them. 没有陪审团会 判定他们有罪的
[37:41] You don’t Know that, Brian. 你怎么能确定 布莱恩
[37:42] LooK, if you or l were on that plane 听着,换了是你 或者是我在飞机上的话
[37:44] we would do whatever it taKes to save our lives. 我们也会做任何 自己能做的事去 挽救自己的生命的
[37:46] That’s what a jury would say. 陪审团就会这么说
[37:48] That’s not what the evidence says. 但证据不是这么说的
[37:50] Exactly my point. 我的观点就是这样了
[38:35] ( vehicle starts )
[38:39] Woman: Las Vegas Air has issued no formal comment 拉斯维加斯航空公司 对此事件没有发表正式评论
[38:42] other than to stand by the actions taKen 只是说明他们 支持航班上人员…
[38:45] by the flight crew. 所采取的行动
[38:46] Meanwhile, the first-class passengers from the flight 同一时刻 航班上头等舱的旅客…
[38:50] have been released and no charges will be filed. 现已遭释放 他们不会遭受任何起诉
[38:52] The airline provided a bus to their Las Vegas destinations. 机场方面提供了 一辆巴士负责将他们 运抵来拉斯维加斯的目的地
[38:56] Our request for interviews were denied, leaving the events 而我们采访的 要求也被拒绝
[38:59] surrounding the death of Tony Candlewell a mystery. 这使得汤尼.堪德威尔的 死将永远是一个谜
[39:02] Hey. 嘿
[39:03] Whoa. 哇
[39:04] Let it go, guys. 算了吧,伙计
[39:06] Those people should be going to jail 那些家伙该去坐牢的
[39:08] not some hotel on the Strip. 而不是光明正大地去住酒店!
[39:10] It’s out of our hands. 我们管不了这些
[39:11] Our field ruling was overturned 我们的工作原则被颠覆了
[39:12] by the good old Sheriff and the Feds. 这一切一切 就因为我们的老好人治安长 还有那些狗屁联邦调查局中人
[39:14] StoKes: And you’re oKay with that? 你难道说对这不会义愤填膺?
[39:16] We processed evidence for 1 2 hours 我们辛苦工作了12个小时
[39:18] Iaid out the whole case 找出了整个案子的真相
[39:19] and now those passengers 而现在这些所谓的乘客…
[39:21] are going to sucK martinis and eat shrimp cocktails? 还可以大摇大摆地在这里 喝马蒂尼酒,吃着美味的海鲜?
[39:24] Where’s the justice? 天理何在?
[39:25] Oh, you thinK this is about justice? 你认为这和天理有关?
[39:28] Yeah, what else? 当然,除此之外 还会和什么有关?
[39:29] It’s about human nature 和人性有关
[39:30] how people react when their lives are threatened. 当生命受到威胁 时人类会如何反应
[39:32] I Know you’re not condoning what they did. 我知道你对他们的 作为是不会认同的
[39:34] I’m not discounting it. 我并不是 想帮他们说什么好话
[39:36] I mean, thinK about it– 你们想想…
[39:37] is there any place more vulnerable 有什么地方比在3万英尺的 高空的一个铁罐上…
[39:39] than being at 30,000 feet in a tin can? 更容易使你受到攻击吗?
[39:42] Feeling vulnerable 觉得受到了攻击…
[39:44] is not a defense 并不等于防卫
[39:45] and where they were is irrelevant. 他们是不相关的概念!
[39:48] They tooK a life. 这关系到一条生命
[39:49] Because their lives were threatened. 因为他们的 生命受到了威胁
[39:51] Their lives were threatened 当堪德威尔在紧急舱门
[39:53] when Candlewell was at the emergency exit 尝试打开它的时候
[39:56] trying to open it, but the five feet 他们的生命是受到了威胁
[39:58] between the exit and the aisles 但紧急舱门和 走道之间五英尺的间隔…
[39:59] is what made the difference between self-defense and murder. 足以造成自卫和谋杀的区别
[40:02] Human nature again. 我们又回到了人性方面了不是
[40:03] I mean, adrenaline doesn’t come with an off switch. 我的意思是,人的兴奋 是没有关闭按钮让你突然止歇的
[40:06] I don’t care what you say. 不管你怎么说
[40:07] I could never taKe a life. 我是不会夺去别人生命的
[40:09] If it was between him or me, I could. 如果是要他人的生命 和我的生命之间取舍,我会
[40:15] NicK? 尼克,你呢?
[40:16] I don’t Know. 我不知道
[40:17] Well… it’s wicKed serious in here. 看来这里气氛好像挺严肃
[40:21] Yeah, well, we were just talKing about murder 没错,我们正在讨论谋杀…
[40:23] and whether we would commit it. 以及我们会否去 谋杀他人的问题
[40:24] I couldn’t, WarricK could and NicK’s on the fence. 我不会 华瑞克认为他会 尼克犹豫不决
[40:26] We’re taKing an exit poll. 我们正在投票
[40:27] StoKes: Catherine, you’re a mother. 凯萨琳,你身为人母
[40:29] You have Lindsey, you’re on that plane. How far do you go? 你有琳德茜 如果当时你在飞机上 你怎么办?
[40:32] All the way. 我会尽我所有的能力
[40:34] That’s right. You didn’t even hesitate. 没错 你根本没犹豫
[40:35] If it involves the protection of my child 如果涉及到要我 保护自己的孩子的时候
[40:38] I fight to the death. 我会战斗到底
[40:40] WarricK: See? We have four people here, all with different opinions. 看,我们四个人 个个都有不同的意见
[40:43] ThinK of how the passengers must have felt. 想想看乘客们 会怎么觉得吧
[40:47] What do you thinK, Grissom? 你怎么看,葛瑞森?
[40:50] I can’t answer that question. 我不能回答这个问题
[40:53] That’s a cop-out. It’s a simple question. 你这样是在逃避 这只是个简单的问题
[40:55] What would you have done if you had been 如果你是乘客之一
[40:57] one of those passengers? 你会怎么办?
[40:59] It’s not about that. 这不是主要问题
[41:00] You all have different opinions 你们虽然有不同的意见
[41:01] but you’ve taKen the same point of view. 但你们入手的 观点都是相同的
[41:04] You put yourself in the shoes of the passengers 你们都是把自己 放在了乘客的位置
[41:06] but nobody’s put themselves in the shoes of the victim. 没有人把自己 放在了受害人方面去想
[41:09] I’m sorry. What are you saying? 对不起,你想说什么呢?
[41:11] Nobody stopped 没有人尝试去问一下…
[41:12] to asK Candlewell if he was all right. 他是不是有事?
[41:13] They just assumed because he was KicKing 就因为他一直踢内特的座椅
[41:15] the bacK of Nate’s seat that he was a jerK 他们就想当然地认为他有毛病
[41:17] because he was pushing his call button 就因为他一直按”召唤键”
[41:18] that he was bothering the flight attendant 他们就想当然地认为他故意 要干扰客服人员的工作
[41:20] because he was trying to get into the lavatory 就因为他想进厕所
[41:21] he was maKing a scene, because he was going bacK and forth 他们就想当然地认为 他是故意闹事,就因为 他在走道上来回地走动
[41:24] up and down the aisles, he was posing a threat. 他们就想当然地认为 他给他们造成了威胁
[41:27] He was threat. 他的确是个威胁
[41:29] No. He turned into a threat. 不,他变成了一个威胁
[41:30] It didn’t have to be that way. 本来可以避免的
[41:32] People maKe assumptions. 就因为人们的假设
[41:33] That’s the problem. You just did. 这就是问题所在了 你们刚才也都作了假设
[41:34] And I thinK these passengers made the wrong assumption 但我想这些乘客的假设是错了
[41:39] and now this guy’s dead. 因此现在这家伙死了
[41:42] Well, if that’s your stance 照你的说法
[41:43] how could it have been prevented? 我们该怎么避免这种事发生呢?
[41:45] If just one person 只要有一个人…
[41:47] had stopped and taKen the time to looK at the guy 停下来稍微注意一下他
[41:50] to listen to him, to figure out what was wrong with him 稍微听一下他说 看出他身上发生的毛病
[41:54] it might not have happened. 这悲剧根本不会发生的
[41:55] It tooK five people to Kill him. 现在有5个人杀了他
[41:57] It would’ve only taKen one person 而实际上只要有一个人
[42:00] to save his life. 就可以救得了他的性命了
[42:02] Captioning sponsored by CBS 由CBS提供字幕
[42:04] CBS PRODUCTlONS and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS 〔-=影片结束,谢谢观赏=-〕
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme