时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Woman ( screaming ): Help me! | 救命啊! |
[00:27] | Help me! Somebody, please! | 救命啊! 来人啊,救救我! |
[00:30] | Please… | 求求你们… |
[00:32] | Oh, God! Somebody help me! | 噢,天哪 来人啊,救救我! |
[00:34] | ( sobbing ) | |
[00:36] | Please! | 求求你们! |
[00:37] | Help me! | 救命啊! |
[00:39] | Help me! | 救命啊! |
[00:43] | Help me! | 救命! |
[00:45] | Help me! | 救命啊! |
[00:46] | Please! | 求求你们! |
[00:47] | ( indistinct radio transmissions ) | |
[01:11] | Hey. | 嘿! |
[01:11] | Heads up. The press is gonna be | 头抬起来,精神点 |
[01:13] | all over this one. | 媒体都来这里 集中报导这件案子了 |
[01:14] | Did the count change since you called me? | 你通知我之后死亡 人数有没有变化? |
[01:16] | Four dead: mother, father, two teenage boys. | 死了四个:分别是母亲 父亲,还有13-19岁的男孩 |
[01:20] | The sisters were lucKier. | 姐妹是幸存者 |
[01:21] | Teen girl heard a noise, hid in the closet. | 十来岁的女孩听到了声响 躲到了壁橱里 |
[01:23] | Alerted the neighbors after all the shouting was done. | 屋里没有动静后 她出了来惊动了邻居 |
[01:27] | Younger sister’s over there. | 小的那个是妹妹 在那边 |
[01:30] | They couldn’t have Killed their father tag team– | 他们不可能 杀了她们老爸后 |
[01:34] | soaKing wet. | 会放过她们的啊? |
[01:35] | What’s the matter | 你的手下… |
[01:37] | with your guys? | 怎么了? |
[01:38] | They’ve been inside. | 他们刚才进了去 片名:<犯罪现场> 主演:威廉.彼得森 玛格.海尔珍博格 加里.道而顿 乔治.伊□ 佐嘉.福克斯 保罗.盖尔福 |
[01:46] | ( sighs ) | |
[02:23] | Put your equipment down, son. | 把你的设备先放下来 小伙子 |
[02:31] | Put these on. | 把这戴上 |
[02:33] | I’m going to do a preliminary walK-through. | 我先初步巡视一下 |
[02:37] | You’re going to taKe my notes. | 你跟着我,记下我说的 |
[02:54] | Don’t touch that! | 别碰那个 |
[02:55] | I want everything exactly the way it was. | 我要屋子里的东西 保持现在这种情况 |
[03:09] | The air smells liKe copper. | 空气闻起来 有点像铜的味道 |
[03:13] | Lots of blood. | 太多血了 |
[03:14] | Breathe through your mouth. | 用你的嘴来呼吸 |
[03:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[03:41] | Male Caucasian | 高加索男性 |
[03:43] | approximately 40 years old | 年约40 |
[03:45] | Iying in a pool of blood. | 倒毙于血泊中 |
[03:51] | No drag marKs. | 没有拖过的痕迹 |
[03:54] | Body does not appear to have been moved. | 尸体看来没有被移动过 |
[03:58] | Multiple stab wounds | 在后背和颈部… |
[04:00] | to the bacK and necK. | 有多处被刺的痕迹 |
[04:03] | LooKs liKe a single-edged blade. | 看来造成伤口的 物体是单面刃 |
[04:05] | Force to such a degree that the left and right | 其左边及右边… |
[04:08] | internal jugular veins | 内颈静脉… |
[04:10] | have been transected. | 遭受暴力切断 |
[04:13] | Head faces west. | 头部朝向西 |
[04:14] | Feet pointing east. | 脚指向东 |
[04:16] | Approximately two feet from the north wall, | 离北墙距离大概是两尺 |
[04:19] | one foot from the south. | 离南墙的距离是一尺 |
[04:20] | C-Could you taKe your own notes? | 您…能不能自己作笔记? |
[04:23] | I thinK that I’m going to be sicK. | 我快受不了了 |
[04:25] | I’ve got it. | 我来吧 |
[04:26] | Go get some fresh air. | 你出去呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[04:30] | I heard on the scanner. Quadruple. | 我听说了,死了四个 |
[04:32] | Figured you might need a hand. | 就猜你需要帮手 |
[04:34] | You don’t sleep, do you? | 你不睡? |
[04:36] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[04:37] | Blood swirl on the wall. | 墙上有个血形旋涡 |
[04:39] | Are you thinKing cult? | 你认为这是否邪教人物干的? |
[04:42] | Manson? | 曼森教派? |
[04:43] | Somebody left a message. | 有人留下的信息 |
[04:48] | I need to see the rest of it. | 我得看看其他的死者 |
[04:58] | Female Caucasian. | 高加索女性 |
[05:01] | Appears to be | 看起来… |
[05:02] | one stab wound to the throat. | 在颈上有一道刺伤的伤口 |
[05:04] | Transection of left and right carotid arteries | 造成左右颈动脉要道切断 |
[05:07] | with exsanguinating hemorrhage. | 被害人因此大量出血 |
[05:12] | No defense marKs. | 没有反抗迹象 |
[05:13] | Cursory opinion: She was Killed in her sleep. | 初步意见: 在睡梦中被杀害 |
[05:19] | ( dripping ) | |
[05:43] | Do you feel this? | 你能感觉到吗? |
[05:46] | Her soul’s still in the room. | 能 她的灵魂还在房间里面 |
[05:48] | There’s something else. | 还有其他东西 |
[07:41] | You want a barf bag? | 你要袋子防止呕吐吗? |
[07:43] | I want the paramedics that were in this house | 我要刚才进过屋子的护理人员… |
[07:44] | bacK here immediately. | 马上回来这里 |
[07:45] | Police escort. Get them on this front lawn now. | 还有警卫队, 马上到前面的草坪集合 |
[07:48] | You’d thinK I worK for you | 假如有其它选择 |
[07:49] | instead the other way around. | 你想我会不会帮你工作呢 |
[07:51] | Call dispatch. | 还有 马上给紧急派遣队电话 |
[07:52] | You tell my entire graveyard shift | 让全体值夜班人员… |
[07:53] | that I want them here A.S.A.P. | 马上赶来这里 |
[07:55] | All of them, no exceptions. | 所有人都要 没有例外 |
[07:57] | Sara, those photos– blown up times ten. | 莎拉,将那些照片… 放大十倍 |
[07:59] | Tell the lab that we need every forensics tool | 通知实验室 立即把任何可用的检验工具 |
[08:02] | available to us here right away. | 运送来这里 |
[08:03] | This is the only crime scene in Las Vegas tonight. | 这是今晚拉斯维加斯 唯一的犯罪现场 |
[08:07] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[08:08] | The fear in this neighborhood | 南拉斯维加斯大道上… |
[08:10] | just south of Las Vegas Boulevard | 附近居住的居民… |
[08:12] | is almost palpable. | 他们产生的恐惧 是非常明显的 |
[08:13] | Scott Collins, his wife and two sons were brutally murdered | 斯科特.科林斯及其妻子, 和两个儿子,被残忍杀害 |
[08:16] | in their beds. | 其时他们正在睡床上 |
[08:18] | Authorities thus far have offered no comment | 政府就目前为此对 此还没有任何评论 |
[08:19] | fueling the fears of the neighbors that a Killer is on the lose. | 这使得附近居民,因为凶手 仍未抓获而产生更大恐慌 |
[08:25] | It’s oKay. | 没事的 |
[08:27] | We’ll give you clothes. | 我们会把衣服还给你的 |
[08:28] | The lab guys just want to see yours. | 实验室人员不过要检验一下 |
[08:30] | Sergeant, may l? | 警官 可以让我和她谈谈吗? |
[08:33] | ( sobbing ) Tina… | 蒂娜… |
[08:34] | I’m very sorry about what happened to you tonight. | 我对今晚发生在你身上的事, 深感难过 |
[08:37] | But everything we taKe from your house | 但是你要明白,我们带走你房子 里面的东西 |
[08:39] | can help us find out what happened to your family. | 是为了帮助尽快解开, 发生在你们家惨案的真相 |
[08:41] | When can I be with my sister? | 我几时能和妹妹一起? |
[08:45] | She’s so scared. | 她吓坏了 |
[08:52] | Soon. | 快了 |
[08:54] | Detective. | 探员 |
[09:08] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:11] | Is your name Brenda? | 你是叫布伦达吗? |
[09:14] | I’m trying to find out who hurt your family. | 我想找出,是谁伤害你的家人 |
[09:19] | Do you thinK you could help me? | 你能够帮上我忙吗? |
[09:23] | Did anyone come into your room tonight? | 今晚,有没有人进过你的房间? |
[09:26] | Through the door? | 从房门进来的? |
[09:29] | Through the window maybe? | 或者是从窗户进来的? |
[09:38] | OKay. | 好吧 |
[09:44] | ( softly ): The buffalo. | 水牛 |
[09:56] | The buffalo? | 水牛? |
[10:00] | Who’s the buffalo? | 谁是水牛? |
[10:06] | Brenda? | 布伦达? |
[10:29] | First rule for this crime scene: | 这个犯罪现场的 第一条原则: |
[10:32] | do not do any interviews. | 不许接受采访 |
[10:33] | Second rule: don’t talK to the sheriff either. | 第二条原则: 别和治安长谈话 |
[10:37] | Media have it right? Four dead? | 传媒说的是不是真的? 死了四个? |
[10:38] | The Killer was here not two hours ago. | 凶手不止两个小时之前, 就来到此地了 |
[10:40] | He left part of himself behind. | 他在这里,等待了一番 |
[10:41] | Catherine, I need you inside, mapping and blood samples. | 凯萨琳,你进去采集血液样本 |
[10:45] | You got it. | 明白 |
[10:46] | NicK, WarricK– the perimeter. | 尼克,华瑞克… 你们在周围查看 |
[10:47] | I want to Know how he got here | 我要知道那家伙 是怎么到这里的 |
[10:48] | how he got in, how he got out, and how he left. | 他怎么进得来,出得去, 怎么离开的 |
[10:50] | I’ll taKe the bacK. You got the front? | 我去后面 你去前面,如何? |
[10:51] | You got it. | 明白 |
[11:03] | Hey, O’Riley, Grissom wants to see you. | 嘿,区莱利 葛瑞森想见你 |
[11:10] | They said you were looKing for me. | 听说你找我 |
[11:13] | Hey, stop! Evidence! | 嘿,停,那是证据 |
[11:14] | We’re going to hug the wall? | 那我们是不是应该,紧紧抱住墙 一动也不动? |
[11:17] | This is the only room with no blood in it. | 这是唯一一间,没有血迹的房间 |
[11:19] | There’s nothing to disturb. | 没什么东西怕弄乱的吧 |
[11:20] | You guys will never get it, will you? | 你们能不能破案啊? |
[11:39] | Grissom: Knife drawer. | 刀柜 |
[11:44] | One missing. | 一把不见了 |
[11:46] | It’s the only drawer open. | 这是唯一打开的柜子 |
[11:48] | The Killer Knew where they were going. | 凶手很清楚,他们应该去哪里 拿东西 |
[11:50] | I thinK the suspect’s been in this house before. | 我认为嫌犯之前 曾经进过这房子 |
[11:55] | And this is the first place they stopped tonight. | 这是他们进来的第一个地方 |
[12:00] | Good. Linoleum. | 很好,油布 |
[12:04] | The best surface. | 盖东西最好的 |
[12:05] | Best surface for what? | 盖什么的? |
[12:20] | O’Riley: You guys got some toys… | 你们居然还有玩具… |
[12:23] | It’s not a toy, O’Riley. | 区莱利,这可不是玩具 |
[12:25] | It’s an Electrostatic Dust Print Lifter. | 这是静电尘印取样机 |
[12:29] | OKay… | 好吧… |
[12:32] | LiKe a supercharged lint remover. | 看起来和超动力棉花去除器 差不多 |
[12:35] | Only it lifts footprints. | 只不过它是用来取脚印的 |
[12:38] | Possibly our Killer’s. | 这很可能是 我们的凶手留下的 |
[12:51] | We did everything by the booK, sir. | 我们只是严格 按照手册办事,长官 |
[12:52] | Relax. I just want to Know where you walKed in the house | 放松点,我只想知道 你们进入过房间哪里? |
[12:56] | and who you touched in there. | 还有在那里,你碰过了什么而已 |
[12:57] | Well, we did use the main entry, and up the stairs. | 我们从主门进去 上楼梯 |
[13:00] | But once we saw the husband, we grabbed the walls. | 当我们看见那丈夫的尸体时, 我们紧紧抓住了墙 |
[13:04] | I felt the pulses in each room. | 我到每间房都看了看 |
[13:06] | Once I found they were dead, we booKed. | 当我发现他们都死了时 我作了记录 |
[13:07] | Show me the bottom of your shoe. | 把你们的鞋底给我看看 |
[13:20] | Now yours. | 还有你的 |
[13:26] | You fellows were both in the Kitchen. | 你们俩都进过厨房? |
[13:29] | We didn’t see bodies in there | 我们在那里没发现尸体 |
[13:32] | All right. Yours are the only clean prints I found. | 好的,你的脚印是我在里面, 发现的唯一清晰的脚印 |
[13:35] | ThanKs. | 谢谢 |
[13:36] | You can go bacK to worK. | 你们可以回去工作了 |
[13:40] | News bim’s waiting for you. | 有个女新闻记者,等着你 |
[13:42] | ThinKs you have | 她说觉得你 |
[13:44] | an “interesting looK.” | “看起来很有趣” |
[13:46] | that a cult may have | 这些罪行 |
[13:47] | committed these crimes? | 是不是邪教徒犯的? |
[13:48] | I don’t Know that. | 我不知道 |
[13:49] | But you wouldn’t rule it out? | 但你没有排除这个可能 |
[13:50] | I don’t rule anything out. | 我不会排除任何东西 |
[13:52] | Sheriff: Grissom. | 葛瑞森 |
[13:56] | Sheriff? | 治安长? |
[13:57] | The Mayor has already called. | 市长已经打电话询问此案了 |
[13:59] | So what have you got? | 你发现了什么没有? |
[14:01] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[14:02] | I’m not asKing you to lay out your whole case. | 我不是要让你把整件案子 都解释出来 |
[14:05] | Just give me something I can run with. | 给我些东西让我能应对啊 |
[14:07] | I have got to feed the press and defuse the panic. | 我总得回答媒体的问题 减轻民众的恐惧啊 |
[14:10] | As soon as I have something, you’ll have something. | 我发现了什么 你就也发现了什么 |
[14:13] | Here’s a thought. | 给你说说我的想法 |
[14:15] | Why don’t you try being more liKe EcKlie? | 你为什么不好好学学埃克利? |
[14:18] | Maybe we need him and his day shift crew | 也许该让他,和他的白班团队 |
[14:20] | on this case with you. | 协助你对付这案子 |
[14:22] | I could speaK volumes about Conrad EcKlie | 如果你想和我讨论,康拉德.埃克利 我很多东西可说 |
[14:23] | but I have a crime scene to process | 但我现在还有案子要办 |
[14:25] | so… you’ll have to excuse me. | 因此…我得失陪了 |
[14:29] | Sheriff, can you tell me what went on inside? | 治安长,能不能 说说里面情况怎样 |
[14:31] | Let me assure everyone | 我来向大家保证 |
[14:33] | that the situation is well under control. | 现在情况,受到很好的控制 |
[14:38] | You want me inside? | 你要我进去吗? |
[14:39] | I need you to transport the little girl | 我想你帮我把这小女孩… |
[14:41] | to the police department. | 送去警察局 |
[14:42] | Brass is waiting for you. | |
[14:43] | You’re Kidding me? | 你在开玩笑? |
[14:44] | Right? | 对吗? |
[14:47] | I’m a taxi service on the biggest case of the year? | 在今年的头号大案之时, 你让我去送小孩? |
[14:48] | Sara… | 莎拉… |
[14:49] | I need one of us with that little girl. | 我们之中,必须有人陪着她 |
[16:20] | I want to see all of their personal property. | 我要他们所有的 个人财产资料 |
[16:22] | Clothes, jewelry, whatever they have on. | 衣服,珠宝 他们身上所有的东西 |
[16:24] | If there’s something under all this blood | 只要在这滩血迹下面, 我们发现了什么 |
[16:26] | you’ll be the first to Know. | 你会第一个知道 |
[16:34] | This Kid should be out playing Pop Warner. | 这孩子应该在外面 开开心心地玩滑板! |
[16:44] | Catherine: I got the blood samples | 我已经把血液样本采集 |
[16:47] | on the way to the lab. | 现在正在送去实验室途中 |
[16:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:49] | You buy this cult thing? | 你怎么看那类似邪教的东西? |
[16:51] | You mean the blood swirls | 你是指那血旋涡? |
[16:52] | next to the father’s body in the boys’ room? | 在两个孩子房间 父亲尸体旁边的那个? |
[16:54] | I studied pictures of the Manson murders. | 我曾经研究过 曼森教派凶杀案的图片 |
[16:58] | This isn’t butter. It’s imitation. | 这些图形只是模仿 |
[17:01] | What’s your taKe? | 你认为事件是怎么发生的? |
[17:03] | Whoever did it Killed the mother first. | 不论是谁干的 他第一个杀的是母亲 |
[17:07] | In her sleep, quicK. | 在她熟睡之时 非常快速地把她杀死 |
[17:09] | Explains why the blood is confined | 这解释了 为什么血液只在床上… |
[17:11] | to the bed and the floor under it. | 和地板上有 |
[17:14] | Husband woKe up. | 丈夫随后惊醒 |
[17:16] | Ran to protect his Kids. | 爬起身,跑过去保护孩子 |
[17:18] | The Killer nicKed him here. | 凶手在这里给了他几刀 |
[17:21] | and then finished him off down the hall. | 然后在下面大厅把他解决 |
[17:25] | Gave his life for the little girl. | 他为小女儿奉献了自己的生命 |
[17:28] | There should be more blood. | 应该有更多血的 |
[17:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:31] | It’s a hole. We need to fill it. | 这是个疑点,我们必须找出解答 |
[17:34] | If we start from the inside and fan out | 如果从里面开始,然后散开 |
[17:36] | whoever’s left at the scene… | 剩下在现场的人… |
[17:39] | The first suspect. | 就是第一个嫌疑犯 |
[17:45] | The teen daughter? | 那个十来岁的女儿? |
[17:46] | She’d need help. | 她好像不是 她自己都需要帮助 |
[17:48] | Maybe a boyfriend? | 也许是她的男朋友? |
[17:51] | I wonder if they call him Buffalo. | 我想知道他是不是叫水牛 |
[17:53] | Sara: LooK, Brass, I don’t see why I gotta taKe her. | 听着,布瑞斯,我不明白, 为什么我必须照顾她 |
[17:56] | I’m a scientist. Catherine’s the mom, asK her. | 我是个科学家,凯萨琳 才身为人母,让她来吧 |
[17:59] | O’Riley was primary on this | 开始是区莱利负责这事的 |
[18:00] | till it passed over to me, big deal. | 后来他交给了我 这可真算是大事啊 |
[18:02] | What about Family Services? | 家庭服务处那边又怎样? |
[18:03] | Can’t they taKe her? | 他们不能收留下她吗? |
[18:04] | They sent their case worKer | 他们会派出工作人员… |
[18:05] | over to the hospital | 到医院… |
[18:06] | so meet her there with the Kid. | 你带着这孩子到那和她会面吧 |
[18:08] | I am not good with Kids. | 我对孩子没办法的 |
[18:09] | LooK, I’m not asKing you to adopt her | 听着 我并不是要你收养她 |
[18:11] | just taKe her over to Sunrise for a psych eval, will you? | 只不过是要你让她精神 没那么沮丧,开心点而已 |
[18:24] | That’s very pretty. | 画得很漂亮 |
[18:28] | Or not. | 看来又不是哦 |
[18:31] | Want to go for another ride? | 想再坐车出去吗? |
[18:36] | I’ll taKe that as a “yes.” | 你这样的话,我就认为 答案是”好”了 |
[18:37] | Tina, do you Know what time you heard those noises? | 蒂娜,你记得听到那些声音 的时候,是几时吗? |
[18:42] | No, but they sounded liKe footsteps | 不记得了 不过那些声音听起来… |
[18:46] | coming from the Kitchen. | 是从厨房而来的脚步声 |
[18:47] | And that’s when you hid in the closet? | 你听到后,便躲在柜子里了吗? |
[18:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:51] | Does your family normally | 你家人平时晚上… |
[18:52] | Keep the doors locKed at night? | 会否把门关上的? |
[18:54] | I don’t Know. | 我不知道 |
[18:55] | My dad checKs the house at night. | 通常晚上,都是我父亲 来检查一下的 |
[18:58] | It’s always been | 周围一向… |
[19:00] | a safe neighborhood. | 都挺安全 |
[19:03] | Tina… | 蒂娜… |
[19:05] | Do you… | 你… |
[19:06] | go out with anyone special? | 有没有和某些特别的人出去过? |
[19:09] | I hooK up with different guys. | 我和几个不同的男孩有关系 |
[19:13] | No one special. | 但他们并不特别 |
[19:14] | Are any of them… called Buffalo? | 他们之中… 有没有人是叫水牛的? |
[19:20] | Buffalo? | 水牛? |
[19:24] | No. | 没有 |
[19:26] | How about this, Tina? | 我有个问题,蒂娜 |
[19:29] | You live in a house with six people, right? | 你住的房子里面 总共住了六个人,对吧? |
[19:31] | You must be used to hearing footsteps in the Kitchen late at night. | 晚上听到从厨房里传来脚步声, 你一定也习以为常 |
[19:36] | Why so scared last night? | 那昨晚,你为什么这么害怕? |
[19:38] | I Know my brothers’ footsteps. | 我听得出我兄弟的脚步声 |
[19:41] | And my dad’s. | 还有我父亲的 |
[19:44] | These were different. | 昨天那些脚步声不同 |
[19:52] | NicK: How do you Know it’s fresh? | 你怎么知道那些还新鲜? |
[19:55] | I checKed the sprinKler system. | 我检查过自动洒水装置 |
[19:56] | It goes off every night at 0200. | 它每晚两点都会自动洒水 |
[19:59] | And paramedics pronounced at 0240. | 护理人员在2:40分进来 |
[20:00] | So somebody came out of the house | 而且看来有人出去过房子 |
[20:02] | and got on what looKs to be a step down from a motorcycle | 坐上看痕迹像是 摩托车的交通工具 |
[20:07] | and drove it across the lawn. | 从草坪上驶了过去 |
[20:08] | And I bet he dropped the bidi I found | 我肯定他出去时… |
[20:10] | in the bacK on the way out. | 还投下了一种 印度产的雪茄烟头 |
[20:12] | Bidi? | 印度产的雪茄? |
[20:12] | Hand-rolled cigarettes? | 那种双头都尖的烟 |
[20:14] | Probably a teenager. They’re always taKing shortcuts. | 有可能是个年轻人 他们总是抄捷径 |
[20:17] | How’s that hand? | 手怎样了? |
[20:19] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[20:20] | I saw you beating up the door | 刚才我看你… |
[20:21] | a little while ago. | 狠狠地敲了房门一下 |
[20:22] | You all right? | 没事吧? |
[20:23] | Yeah. It’s cool. | 没事,很好 |
[20:25] | I’ll see you bacK at the lab. | 回去实验室后见 |
[20:34] | Sara: Hey, Brenda. | 嘿,布伦达 |
[20:35] | One of you with Family Services? | 你们哪个是家庭服务人员? |
[20:37] | I am. Connie Bellvue. | 是我,我是康妮.贝尔维 |
[20:38] | Doctor: Brenda’s fine | 布伦达没什么 |
[20:40] | but I’d liKe her to have a consult. | 但我想给她作个精神咨询测试 |
[20:41] | I’ve paged the psychiatric resident. | 我已经通知了精神科专家 |
[20:42] | He should be here within the hour. | 大概一小时他就会赶来 |
[20:46] | ThanKs. I’ll taKe it from here. | 谢谢,我来接手吧 |
[20:49] | What’s the head exam for? | 这些精神测试是干什么的? |
[20:50] | I said… | 我说… |
[20:52] | we’ll taKe it from here. | 现在让我们来接手 |
[20:53] | LooK, if there’s any forensic evidence | 听着,如果在测试过程之中… |
[20:55] | found during this exam, I need to be there. | 有任何帮助破案的证据被发现, 我必须在此 |
[20:57] | It’s already going to be tense. | 你让她紧张了 |
[20:59] | Go bacK to your crime lab. | 你快回你的犯罪实验室吧 |
[21:03] | I’ll Keep you posted. | 有情况我会通知你的 |
[21:06] | It’s oKay, Brenda. | 没事的,布伦达 |
[21:07] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不会离开你的 |
[22:23] | ( thud ) | |
[22:25] | Damn. That you, WarricK? | 是你吗,华瑞克? |
[22:27] | You need to tell somebody when you’re cutting the lights. | 你关灯的时候 应该通知一下别人的 |
[22:30] | What, are you worKing | 你现在是为职业安全和健康署… |
[22:31] | for OSHA now? | 工作的吗? |
[22:32] | Grissom, you remember those tire treads | 葛瑞森,记得我在案发现场, 前面草坪… |
[22:34] | I found on the front lawn? | 发现的轮胎痕迹吗? |
[22:36] | Well, I ran them through the FBl register | 我在联邦调查局 注册中心查过了 |
[22:38] | and they belong to | 它们属于一辆… |
[22:39] | a ’93 Honda scooter. | 93年产的本田摩托车 |
[22:41] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[22:42] | I DMV’d it. | 我追查了下去 |
[22:43] | A Kid four blocKs away from the scene | 发现在案发现场附近 四个街区外的一个小子… |
[22:46] | owns the same maKe. | 拥有同样型号的摩托 |
[22:47] | That’s very good. | 非常好 |
[22:48] | I might’ve just blown open the case | 我的发现可能可以,让这案子 有一线曙光 |
[22:49] | and all you give me is a “that’s very good”? | 而你给我的鼓励,就只是”非常好”? |
[22:51] | If your whole family was murdered | 如果你整家人都被谋杀了 |
[22:52] | wouldn’t you run to them to see if they were still alive? | 你会不会跑到他们面前 去看看他们还活着没有? |
[22:55] | Yeah. | 会 |
[23:00] | This is a Lady Macbeth. | 这位小姐简直是麦克白 |
[23:02] | Lady Macbeth? | 麦克白? |
[23:04] | “Out, out, damn spot.” | “滚开,滚开,肮脏的污迹” |
[23:06] | There’s not a trace of blood | 那姐姐的衣服上… |
[23:08] | on the teen daughter’s clothing. | 根本没有血迹 |
[23:10] | Not a spot. | 没有污迹? |
[23:18] | Linds? | 琳德茜? |
[23:19] | Lindsey? | 琳德茜? |
[23:22] | Lindsey… | 琳德茜… |
[23:25] | Lindsey, hi, honey! | 琳德茜,嗨,宝贝 |
[23:27] | Mommy, hi! | 妈妈,你好 |
[23:28] | Oh, am I glad to see you. | 噢 见到你我真开心 |
[23:33] | Daddy came to ballet tonight. | 爸爸今晚去看了我的芭蕾舞表演 |
[23:35] | I Know. I was just there. | 我知道,我也去了 |
[23:36] | Your teacher told me Daddy came to picK you up. | 但已经迟了 你老师跟我说,爸爸来接走你了 |
[23:40] | Oh, you feel so good. | 噢,你令人感觉太好了 |
[23:43] | Ed… I’m worKing this quadruple. | 埃德… 我正在办那件四尸命案 |
[23:47] | Time got away from me. | 我实在忙得不知时间 |
[23:49] | I apologize. | 抱歉 |
[23:50] | I figured that’s probably what it was. | 我都猜得八九不离十了 |
[23:53] | When they couldn’t reach you, they called me. | 他们找不到 你就打电话给我了 |
[23:56] | Yeah, thanK you, I really, really… | 我知道,谢谢 我真的,真的… |
[23:58] | Cath, Cath, Cath… | 凯,凯,凯… |
[24:00] | She’s my Kid too, oKay? | 她也是我的孩子 明白吗? |
[24:01] | All right? -Yeah. | -懂了吗? -好的 |
[24:03] | Oh… | 噢… |
[24:05] | So, the case is bad? | 那案子很棘手? |
[24:07] | I saw it on the news. | 我在新闻上看到了 |
[24:11] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[24:14] | are you hungry? | 你肚子饿吗? |
[24:15] | I made pancaKes. | 我弄了煎饼 |
[24:17] | You made pancaKes? | 你弄了煎饼? |
[24:19] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯-嗯 |
[24:20] | For dinner? | 当晚餐? |
[24:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:22] | ( beeper sounding ) | |
[24:28] | That would be Grissom. | 一定是葛瑞森 |
[24:29] | How is your boyfriend? | 你男朋友还好吗? |
[24:31] | Ed. | 埃德! |
[24:33] | ( phone ringing ) | |
[24:35] | Yeah. | 你好 |
[24:36] | Grissom, it’s me. | 葛瑞森,是我 |
[24:37] | I need you bacK here right away. | 我要你现在马上回来 |
[24:39] | The Collins case is busting out. | 科林斯那件案子越来越糟 |
[24:41] | OKay, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上过来 |
[24:42] | Just let me throw on some clean clothes. | 稍等我带几件干净衣服 |
[24:44] | Please do. | 拜�要快 |
[24:48] | Eddie… | 埃德… |
[24:51] | She’s going to asK where you are. | 她会问你去了哪里的 |
[24:55] | She always does. | 她总是会这么问 |
[25:03] | Mr. EcKlie. | 埃克利先生 |
[25:04] | I just got off the phone with the Sheriff. | 我刚和治安长通过电话 |
[25:06] | He wants results, Gil. | 他想知道结果,吉尔 |
[25:07] | He should go to a sports booK. | 他可以去买本,关于运动的书籍 |
[25:08] | I hear the Stardust is good. | 我听说<<星尘>>一书不错 |
[25:09] | He should go to his first team– my team. | 他应该去找他手下的头号队伍… 我的队伍 |
[25:11] | Teams? I didn’t Know this was a competition. | 队伍? 我不知道这还算个比赛 |
[25:13] | Well, it is, and my crew usually wins. | 这是比赛,而我的伙计通常会赢 |
[25:16] | Really? | 是吗? |
[25:17] | Didn’t graveyard beat day shift in softball last summer? | 上个夏天,不知道 我们上晚班的把白 |
[25:19] | You Know, you can joKe all you want. | 你想怎么取笑都好 |
[25:21] | It’s your ass on the line. | 反正通了电话你就惨 |
[25:23] | I thinK it was 14-3. | 我猜好像是14比3 |
[25:24] | LiKe I said, it’s all about results | 就像我说的 只有结果是最重要的 |
[25:27] | and if you don’t get them | 如果你找不出结果 |
[25:28] | I will. | 我会找出来的 |
[25:30] | The tire treads from the scooter | 摩托车的轮胎痕迹… |
[25:32] | place you at the scene of the murders. | 使你限身于一宗谋杀案中 |
[25:34] | LooK, I was in Hoover | 听着 我当时在胡佛市 |
[25:35] | visiting my father. | 探望我老爸 |
[25:36] | I don’t Know about Tina’s parents | 我根本不知道蒂娜的父母… |
[25:38] | getting Killed. | 被杀害一事 |
[25:39] | Tina’s parents? So you Know Tina Collins? | 蒂娜的父母? 这么说来你认识蒂娜? |
[25:42] | Yeah, I Know her. | 没错,我认识她 |
[25:43] | A lot of guys Know her. | 很多男孩都认识她 |
[25:44] | She’s a freaK. | 她是个变态 |
[25:45] | You mean sexually? | 你是指性方面? |
[25:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:47] | Where’s your scooter now? | 你的摩托车哪去了? |
[25:49] | I told him I don’t Know. | 我跟他说了,我不知道 |
[25:52] | It disappeared? | 就这么不见了? |
[25:52] | LooK, it costs money, right? | 你也知道这东西很贵 |
[25:54] | And my dad’s been slacKing on support | 我老爸根本不支持我买这辆车 |
[25:56] | so I bought it with three other guys. | 后来,我是跟其他三个家伙 一起买的 |
[25:58] | We share it. | 这车,我们都可以用 |
[26:00] | Here’s a pen. | 给你,笔 |
[26:02] | Start writing. | 写(名字)吧 |
[26:08] | Hey, heard you have a suspect. | 听说你找到了个嫌犯? |
[26:09] | We got about four just on the tire prints alone. | 不止,一个车胎痕迹就让我们 找到了四个嫌犯,才对 |
[26:13] | Homicide’s grabbing them up. | 这凶杀案把他们都扯上了 |
[26:15] | Let’s talK about what else we have. | 我们看看还发现了什么吧 |
[26:17] | Tina Collins’ pajama top from the murder scene | 蒂娜.科林斯在凶杀案 发生时所穿的睡裤上… |
[26:20] | without a drop of blood on it. | 一点血迹都没有 |
[26:23] | Hello. | 噢 |
[26:24] | How does she explain that? | 那她是怎么解释的? |
[26:25] | We’re about to go asK her. | 我们正准备问 |
[26:26] | NicK, what did you find out | 尼克,在房子后面… |
[26:27] | about that stuff you collected | 你收集的证据那里… |
[26:29] | at the bacK of the house? | 你有什么发现? |
[26:30] | The bidi? | 印度雪茄? |
[26:31] | DNA’s still processing, but Tina said | 还在检验其上的DNA |
[26:33] | nobody in the family smoKed. | 但根据蒂娜的证供 他们家里没有人吸烟的 |
[26:35] | So a non-family member was out there. | 这么说来,案发现场 应该有外人了? |
[26:37] | Bidi? Bidi? | 印度雪茄? |
[26:38] | I thought you found a cigarette and a match | 我还以为你在后面找到的是… |
[26:40] | behind the house. | 香烟火柴呢 |
[26:40] | Well, it’s just liKe a cigarette. | 跟香烟就差不多 |
[26:42] | Kids smoKe them. | 年轻人经常抽的 |
[26:43] | They thinK there’s less carbon monoxide. | 因为他们认为,其中一氧化碳 的含量没那么大 |
[26:45] | What did you find out | 小女孩的精神测试方面… |
[26:46] | about the psych exam on the little girl? | 有什么发现? |
[26:48] | The shrinK says the Kid is in a catatonic state from a trauma. | 从她眼部的收缩情况看来,精神上 受了很大刺激,因此有些紧张症状 |
[26:51] | I could’ve told you that. | 这我都能看出来 |
[26:52] | But she did respond to the name “Buffalo.” | 但她的确, 对”水牛”一词有很大反应 |
[26:56] | Respond how? | 怎么个反应法? |
[26:58] | She freaKed out. | 非常害怕 |
[27:04] | And… what are you doing about it now? | 那么… 你现在准备怎么做? |
[27:07] | Going bacK to the girl. | 回去找那女孩 |
[27:09] | I left her in the car. | 我把她留在车里了 |
[27:13] | The windows are cracKed. | 车窗还是碎的 |
[27:17] | Give me a little credit. | 相信我吧,我是开玩笑的 |
[27:19] | She’s at the hospital. | 她还在医院 |
[27:28] | I don’t Know why I didn’t get blood on my pajamas. | 我也不知道为什么 我的睡衣上一点血迹都没有 |
[27:32] | I just didn’t. | 我真的一点印象都没有 |
[27:33] | But your statement says | 但根据你之前的口供 |
[27:34] | that you bent down and hugged your mother | 你说在你母亲流血不已的时候… |
[27:36] | who was bleeding profusely. | 你弯下身抱住了她 |
[27:38] | Then you ran out, tripping over | 然后跑了出去 |
[27:40] | your father’s body in the upstairs hallway. | 在楼上走廊,被你父亲的尸体绊倒 |
[27:44] | But there was no blood on you. | 但在你身上没有血迹 |
[27:46] | I saw my family dead. | 我目睹家人死亡 |
[27:49] | I was scared. | 我吓坏了! |
[27:50] | I ran to the neighbors. | 我跑去邻居那里求救 |
[27:55] | That is the truth. | 这就是真相! |
[28:00] | The evidence is telling a different story. | 但证据却显示别有隐情 |
[28:05] | I did the nasty with her, yeah, but I didn’t Kill her family. | 我是觉得她淫荡,也和她有过一腿 但我没有杀她家人 |
[28:10] | Besides | 此外… |
[28:11] | my dad grounded me last weeK. | 上星期,我老爸把我关了起来 |
[28:13] | I share the scooter with Oliver | 我的确是和 奥利弗 共用那部机车 |
[28:15] | but I was camping last night. | 但我昨晚在露营啊 |
[28:17] | AsK my mom. She made me go. | 你可以问我妈 她让我去的 |
[28:19] | Church group. | 和教堂的人一起去的 |
[28:21] | We had sex. So what? | 我们有过性关系 那又怎样? |
[28:23] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找个律师 |
[28:24] | You want a lawyer? OKay, we’ll get you a lawyer. | 你要找律师 好啊,我们给你找 |
[28:26] | Investigator StoKes | 士多克斯探员 会一直呆在你身边… |
[28:28] | will stay with you just in case you remember | 直到你想起… |
[28:30] | where you left that scooter. | 你把摩托车丢在了哪里为止 |
[28:42] | There’s no smoKing in here. | 这里不许吸烟! |
[28:44] | Sharon Stone– Basic lnstinct, dude. | 就像莎朗.斯通演的 <<本能>>吗,兄弟? |
[28:47] | Yeah, and I’m not your dude. | 是吗 我可不是你的什么兄弟 |
[28:49] | This ain’t a movie | 这不是电影 |
[28:50] | and Sharon Stone’s fine, so… | 莎朗.斯通虽然不错 但是… |
[29:01] | Matches? | 火柴也拿来? |
[29:10] | The Kid’s name is Jesse Overton. | 这家伙的名字 叫耶西.奥佛顿 |
[29:12] | He time-shares the scooter. | 也是摩托车主之一 经常用车 |
[29:15] | He admits to having sex with your girl | 他承认,自己和那女孩有性关系 |
[29:17] | and he’s asKing for a lawyer. | 并且申请找一名律师 |
[29:20] | I want to get a warrant and search his house. | 我会申请搜查令,彻查他的屋子 |
[29:24] | I’ll Keep you posted. | 有什么情况,我马上通知你 |
[29:28] | I want to see my sister. | 我要见我妹妹 |
[29:30] | It’s not going to happen, Tina. | 没有用的,蒂娜 |
[29:31] | It’s a little too late to start coaching her now. | 现在想教她,怎么对口供 已经太迟了 |
[29:34] | You don’t understand. | 你根本不明白 |
[29:35] | I need to speaK with her. | 我要跟她说话 |
[29:36] | She won’t speaK. | 她现在说不出话 |
[29:37] | The doctor says it’s from trauma. | 医生说是 因为精神刺激过重 |
[29:40] | What happened, Tina? | 到底是怎么回事 蒂娜? |
[29:42] | Did you catch your boyfriend Killing your family? | 你是不是看见, 你男朋友杀害你家人了? |
[29:55] | StoKes: Ha-ha-ha. Houston, we have lift-off. | 哈哈哈,休斯顿火箭 我们升空了 |
[29:59] | Let me taKe a looK. | 我来看看 |
[30:03] | You see how each half of the match lines up? | 看到了吧,火柴的 两半结合得天衣无缝 |
[30:06] | I see. | 看到了 |
[30:07] | Ah… who broKe the case? | 你说是谁破的案? |
[30:10] | Well, if you believe | 不管你信不信 |
[30:11] | what you hear in the halls– EcKlie. | 你可能会得到的答案是… 埃克利 |
[30:13] | EcKlie? | 埃克利? |
[30:15] | Day shift. Day shift. | -白班 -白班 |
[30:17] | Sophisticated criminal, huh? | 真是个狡猾的罪犯啊 对不对? |
[30:20] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[30:22] | This is the getaway vehicle. | 这就是匪徒逃亡的交通工具 |
[30:24] | Tossing it in his own trash? What else is new? | 就扔在了自己家的垃圾桶里, 来看看,我们还有什么新东西 |
[30:28] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[30:32] | Is this a pair of jeans | 血的背后… |
[30:34] | under all that blood? | 是否就是凶手所穿的牛仔裤呢 |
[30:35] | “Yet who would have thought | “然而谁会想到… |
[30:36] | the old man to have so much blood in him?” | 老人体内居然能有如此多血?” |
[30:39] | What was that? | 什么来的? |
[30:41] | That’s ShaKespeare. | 莎士比亚名言 |
[30:51] | The lawyer’s pleading him guilty. | 律师准备起诉他,谋杀罪名成立 |
[30:54] | Had to, once I put | 当然, 当我把凶器放到了他杯子里… |
[30:55] | the murder weapon in his mug. | 他又哪能说不 |
[30:57] | Man: Remember– yes or no. | 记住…只回答 是或否 |
[30:59] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[31:00] | Did Tina Collins approach you at school | 蒂娜.科林斯 是不是来学校找你… |
[31:02] | and asK you to Kill her family? | 让你杀了她全家? |
[31:05] | Yes. | 是 |
[31:07] | Would you lie about that | 你会不会,因为想逃过死刑的责罚… |
[31:08] | to escape the death penalty? | 而就此撒谎? |
[31:11] | No. | 否 |
[31:14] | Did you Kill her family? | 是不是你杀了她的家人? |
[31:20] | Yes. | 是 |
[31:21] | Did Tina let you in the front door | 案发当晚… |
[31:23] | the night of the Killings? | 是不是蒂娜,让你从前门进来的? |
[31:24] | 2:00. I waited till it was straight up. | 在两点钟,我等到夜深人静时 才进去的 |
[31:32] | Man: Yes or no? | 只回答是,还是否! |
[31:35] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:37] | Yes. | 是 |
[31:38] | Man: Did she already have a Knife for you? | 她是否已经为你准备了刀? |
[31:42] | Overton: No, she let me choose. | 否 她让我自己选 |
[31:43] | Man: Did you use that Knife to Kill Barbara Collins? | 你是不是用那把刀, 杀害了芭芭拉.科林斯? |
[31:48] | Yes. | 是 |
[31:56] | And Mr. Collins? | 也杀害了科林斯先生? |
[31:59] | Yes. | 是 |
[32:04] | And both sons? | 还有两个男孩? |
[32:10] | Yes. | 是 |
[32:12] | Was Tina mad | 蒂娜是否极度不满… |
[32:15] | at her parents for not letting you see each other? | 父母阻止你们俩个见面? |
[32:17] | Yes. | 是 |
[32:19] | Did Tina Collins tell you she wanted them dead | 是不是蒂娜.科林斯 让你杀了他们… |
[32:22] | so you could see each other? | 好让你们从此可以互相见面? |
[32:28] | Yes. | 是 |
[32:33] | Well, the sicK bastard is on the up and up. | 除了最后一道问题… |
[32:36] | Except your last question. | 这杀人狂的口供,波形一直波动 |
[32:38] | Why? | 为什么? |
[32:39] | That they Killed the family so they could be together? | 真是他们杀了那家人就好, 从此在一起? |
[32:40] | Operator says his respiratory reactions | 工作人员说他的呼吸反应… |
[32:42] | were inconsistent. | 非常不协调 |
[32:45] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[32:46] | StoKes: We got them both. | 我们把他们俩都扣押 |
[32:48] | I don’t much care why they did it. | 我才不管他们出去什么动机 |
[32:50] | I’m with you there. | 我赞成你的主意 |
[32:51] | I care. | 我管 |
[32:53] | I don’t liKe holes. | 我不喜欢破绽 |
[32:55] | What are they hiding? | 他们在隐藏些什么? |
[33:04] | Did you collect the property from the Collins family? | 科林斯家人身上的所有物件, 你有没有收好? |
[33:06] | Right after the autopsies; sealed them myself. Why? | 我一验完尸就把它们收好了 还是我自己封存的,干吗? |
[33:09] | I told one of your assistants to maKe sure that I got them. | 我跟你手下说了 让他们一定要拿给我的 |
[33:12] | Well, I gave them to EcKlie. | 我把它们交给埃克利了 |
[33:13] | He said he’d deliver them to you. | 他说会转交给你的 |
[33:15] | He was down here on another case. | 他就在下面 处理着别的案子 |
[33:24] | EcKlie! | 埃克利! |
[33:25] | I want everything right now. | 死者身上的东西 马上…给我 |
[33:29] | I’ve been going over it. | 我还在检查 |
[33:30] | The Collins case is my shift. | 科林斯一案归我管 |
[33:32] | You are completely off base. | 你无权如此 |
[33:33] | What, you’re afraid | 干吗 你害怕我找到一些… |
[33:35] | I’ll find something that might show you up? | 让你丢脸的证据吗? |
[33:36] | Oh, I’m sure if you could | 是吗? 如果可以的话… |
[33:38] | you would have by now. | 你早就找到了! |
[33:39] | Where is it? | 在哪里? |
[33:42] | I don’t care that you got | 你找到个这样的麻子脸… |
[33:43] | some pimply-faced Kid to confess. | 来承认控罪 这我不管 |
[33:45] | You Kept the Sheriff | 但你最好,别再让治安长… |
[33:47] | out of the loop. | 生气 |
[33:48] | That’s a career-Killer, Gil. | 吉尔 他可是专门帮人解职的 |
[33:49] | That’s what so sad, Conrad. | 就是因为你老是认为, 这是项职业 |
[33:51] | You thinK of this as a career. | 所以这才是你的悲哀之处 康拉德 |
[34:24] | The buffalo. | 水牛 |
[34:28] | Yeah? -Sara. | -莎拉 -怎么了? |
[34:29] | When they examined the little Collins girl | 他们检查小科林斯的时候 |
[34:31] | did they checK for sexual abuse? | 有没有发现她遭到性虐待? |
[34:33] | Sara: There were no overt signs. Why? | 没有明显的迹象 为什么突然这么问? |
[34:35] | Grissom: Have some ultraviolet photographs taKen. | 去给她用紫外光辐射, 拍几张照片看看 |
[34:38] | This… is a very special camera. | 这个… 是非常特别的照相机 |
[34:41] | It can see deep into your sKin. | 能照到你皮肤的深处 |
[34:43] | It can see things nobody can see. | 发现别人看不见的东西 |
[34:46] | How about I taKe a picture of me first, oKay? | 我先来示范照一张,好吧? |
[34:52] | See? | 看到了吗? |
[34:54] | It’s oKay. | 没事的 |
[35:12] | Are you ready? | 准备好了? |
[35:15] | OKay. | 好了 |
[35:20] | Notes on mapping: Collins family murder, case #00-398. | 测绘记录:科林斯一家 遭谋杀案,#00-398号案件 |
[35:26] | Intruder Killed mother. | 闯入者谋杀了母亲 |
[35:27] | Father went to protect the little girl. | 父亲起身冲去保护小女儿 |
[35:32] | Got nicKed by Knife. | 被刀刺倒 |
[35:36] | Killer subdued him | 在父亲要进入小女儿的房间… |
[35:37] | as dad was entering the little girl’s room to… | 去救她的时候… |
[35:43] | …save her. | 凶手把他杀害 |
[36:21] | ( KnocKing ) | |
[36:24] | Catherine Willows? | 请问,你是凯萨琳.韦罗斯吗? |
[36:25] | Who’s asKing? | 你是谁? |
[36:26] | Ted Goggle. I’m with Family Services. | 泰德.哥格尔家庭服务处的 |
[36:28] | Were you worKing the Collins case? | 你是不是正在受理科林斯一案? |
[36:30] | You Know, your department can’t seem to get things straight. | 你们的部门,无权干涉 我们破案的进度的 |
[36:34] | If you’re looKing for the little girl | 如果你要找那女孩的话 |
[36:37] | she’s already got a case worKer. | 你们部门,已经派人来照顾她了 |
[36:38] | I’m inquiring about your little girl. | 我是来打听,关于您女儿的情况的 |
[36:40] | My Lindsay? Why? What are you talKing about? | 琳德茜?为什么? 你在说什么? |
[36:43] | Your husband, Eddie | 你丈夫埃迪… |
[36:45] | filed a report | 向我们提供了一份报告… |
[36:46] | says you neglected to picK her up | 投诉你昨晚在女儿舞蹈课程之后… |
[36:48] | after dance class last night | 居然不记得前往接送 |
[36:49] | that you routinely neglect her | 而且,他还投诉说, 因为你的工作关系 |
[36:51] | for your job. | 你经常把她抛在一边 |
[36:52] | Is this Eddie’s idea of a joKe? | 埃迪不是在开玩笑吧? |
[36:54] | What, are you in one of his bands? | 你和他一伙的吗? |
[36:56] | I already made a field visit to your house. Here’s the form. | 我已经去府上作了家访 ,这里有份表格 |
[37:00] | Lindsay seems oKay | 琳德茜虽然没什么大碍 |
[37:03] | but there is going to be an investigation | 但就此,我们仍然需要进行一个… |
[37:06] | as to whether there was parental neglect. | 父母有无对子女失职情况的调查 |
[37:09] | You’re on notice. | 我们随时会知会你的 |
[37:17] | ( phone rings ) | |
[37:20] | Grissom. | 我是葛瑞森 |
[37:22] | It’s me. Something’s off on the map. | 是我 测绘中我们漏了点东西 |
[37:25] | Off? How? | 漏了点东西? 怎么会? |
[37:26] | Uh, I’m looKing at dad’s blood in the hall. | 我研究了大厅中父亲的血迹 |
[37:30] | I found an interesting drop. | 发现了几滴比较有意思的血 |
[37:33] | The droplet tells me | 从这些血滴上,可以推敲出来的是 |
[37:34] | that he wasn’t running to the little girl’s room. | 父亲并不是冲进去小女孩房间 |
[37:37] | He was coming out of it? | 而是从里面出来? |
[37:39] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:40] | I filled one of your holes, Grissom. | 我帮你填补了一个漏洞 葛瑞森 |
[37:43] | He Killed the father, then Killed the mother. | 他先杀了父亲 然后才去杀母亲 |
[37:47] | The dad’s blood we found in the hallway | 我们在走廊上 发现的父亲的血迹… |
[37:49] | must’ve dripped off the Killer’s Knife. | 应该是从凶手的凶器上, 滴下来的 |
[38:06] | Damn it. | 妈的! |
[38:13] | LooK at all those bruises. | 看这些淤痕 |
[38:15] | Grissom: Somebody was all over this Kid. | 有人虐待了她 |
[38:18] | We have forensic evidence | 我们经过检验分析 发现证据证明… |
[38:21] | that your father sexually abused your sister. | 你父亲对你妹妹进行了性虐待 |
[38:26] | We also Know… | 我们还知道了… |
[38:27] | that he was in her room the night of the murders. | 凶杀发生当晚,他在她房间里 |
[38:33] | How can you tell? | 你们怎么判断出来的? |
[38:35] | Blood drops. | 根据血滴 |
[38:37] | They fall a certain way | 根据受害人的运动… |
[38:41] | depending on the motion of the victim. | 它们滴落的方式,有迹可寻 |
[38:47] | Something horrible happened in that house, didn’t it, Tina? | 蒂娜,你们家发生了一些难堪的 不可告人的悲剧,对吗? |
[38:55] | Long before the night of the murders. | 早在凶杀发生当晚,便已存在, 对吗? |
[39:01] | That was the last night he was going to touch her. | 那天晚上,是他最后一次 碰她的终结日 |
[39:06] | But why your mother | 但为什么连你的母亲也杀? |
[39:08] | and why your brothers? | 还有你的兄弟? |
[39:10] | Because they should’ve protected me. | 因为他们以前应该保护我的 |
[39:19] | You? | 你? |
[39:23] | My father… | 我父亲… |
[39:46] | I was young. | 那时我还很小 |
[39:48] | I learned to deal | 他搞我,我可以忍受… |
[39:50] | but when he went for my daughter… | 但当他去搞我女儿… |
[39:59] | Brenda is…? | 布伦达是…? |
[40:10] | And who is… | 那谁… |
[40:12] | The father? | …是她的父亲? |
[40:15] | I was 1 3… | 我那时才13岁… |
[40:20] | and nobody noticed | 没人注意到… |
[40:22] | that my clothes were getting bigger. | 为什么我的衣服越来越大 |
[40:29] | Nice, huh? | 满意了吧? |
[40:36] | Brenda may hate me for what I did… | 布伦达,可能会因我所做的事, 而恨我… |
[40:40] | but I protected her. | 但我保护了她 |
[40:46] | I did that much. | 我能做的就这么多了 |
[41:12] | Night, guys. | 晚安,伙计们 |
[41:13] | See you, Cath. Good worK. | 再见,凯萨琳 干得好 |
[41:19] | It’ll be bacK to normal in 24 hours. | 24小时之后,一切又会回复正常了 |
[41:23] | NormaI’d be nice. | 正常就是好事 |
[42:01] | Captioning sponsored by CBS | |
[42:07] | CBS PRODUCTlONS and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS |