时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Woman: What’s taKing you so long? | 为什么弄得那么久? |
[00:28] | I just wanted you to fix the leaK. | 我只是 要你修补那个漏洞而已 |
[00:29] | LooK, lady, to fix the leaK | 夫人,要想修补漏洞 |
[00:31] | I need to find the leaK. | 就得先找出漏的地方 |
[00:40] | ( material ripping ) | |
[00:42] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[00:43] | You find the leaK? | 你发现漏洞了吗? |
[00:45] | ( grunts ) | |
[00:50] | Plumber: I found something. | 我发现别的了 |
[01:03] | OKay, I’m ready up here. | 好了,我这里准备好了 |
[01:05] | Hang on a minute. | 再等一会儿 |
[01:11] | OKay, I’m there. | 好了,我到了 |
[01:13] | StoKes( over radio ): Can you confirm it’s human? | 你能确定这是人的尸体吗? |
[01:16] | Medicarpal, phalanges… | 是人的趾骨 |
[01:19] | No question about it. | 现在是毫无疑问了 |
[01:24] | Hold on, NicK. | 等等,尼克 |
[01:27] | There’s got to be an easier way. | 这应该 有一个更简单的方法 |
[01:29] | When a body decomposes in concrete | 当一具尸体在 混凝土里腐烂的时候 |
[01:31] | it leaves an air pocKet, vacuum-sealed. | 它就会排出气泡 打破真空状态 |
[01:33] | If we do this right, it’ll open liKe a jar of picKles. | 要是操作得当的话, 这很容易就能撬开的 |
[01:52] | Ten bucKs says the owner sells the house. | 跟你赌十美元 房主一定会把这房子卖掉的 |
[01:55] | Grissom: By law, you’ve got to disclose everything– | 按照法律规定 你还要把情况都说清楚 |
[01:58] | three bedrooms, two baths, and a sKeleton. | 三间睡房,两间浴室 还有一幅骨架 主演:威廉.彼得森 玛格.海尔珍博格 加里.道尔顿 乔治.伊□ 佐嘉.福克斯 鲍尔.吉尔福勒 制片:安东尼.佐伊克 |
[02:32] | OKay, I’m late again. | 好了,我又来晚了 |
[02:34] | NicK’s going to worK with me on that unidentified body at Summercliff. | 尼克会和我去办理那件 “夏季峡”的无名尸案 |
[02:37] | I hear it’s just bones? What a rush. | 听说只剩下骨架而已 急什么 |
[02:40] | O.I.S. at the JocKey Club. | 就像赛马俱乐部 |
[02:41] | Officer-involved shooting. | 还有一件,涉及到警察的枪击案 |
[02:42] | I’ll taKe a piece of that. | 我来办理这个案子 |
[02:43] | Good, I want you to double up. | 很好 我希望你们,都能跑在别人前面 |
[02:44] | Listen, these deals are never easy | 听好了,这些案件 都不会那么简单的 |
[02:46] | so Keep me informed, please. | 所以随时和我保持联系 |
[02:48] | Will do. -I drive. | -我会的 -我来开车 |
[02:50] | Picture that. | 没问题 |
[02:51] | So what do you have for me? | 那你有什么要我做的? |
[02:53] | I could use a rush. | 我也可以立即出发的 |
[02:55] | Well, this qualifies, 4-26. | 这有一件4-26号案子 |
[02:56] | But I can’t give you the case. | 但我不能给你做 |
[02:59] | Because? | 因为? |
[03:00] | Conflict of interest. | 避嫌原则 |
[03:02] | The alleged rape victim’s an exotic dancer. | 嫌疑人,强奸了一名外国舞女 |
[03:08] | Because I used to be one, I’ll be biased? | 是因为我做过舞女, 所以会带有偏见吗? |
[03:11] | No. | 不 |
[03:12] | The suspect’s your ex-husband. | 嫌疑人是你的前夫 |
[03:21] | He’s asKing for you, but you can’t taKe it. | 他也要求让你来调查 但你不能接这案子 |
[03:27] | Just let me do the prelim. | 那让我做前期工作好了 |
[03:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:34] | Do what you can. | 尽你所能吧 |
[03:35] | But after the preliminary, you pass it off, oKay? | 但做完前期工作后 你就必须停止,好吗? |
[04:02] | ThanK God you’re here. | 还好是你来了 |
[04:06] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[04:07] | I didn’t rape that girl. | 我没强奸那个女孩 |
[04:09] | According to the police report she’s telling a different story. | 根据警察的记录 她说的可是另外一码事 |
[04:12] | I wonder what the rape Kit’s going to say. | 我是来看强奸的人, 有什么可说的 |
[04:16] | We had sex, oKay? | 我们只发生了性关系 好吗? |
[04:17] | But she was there with me 1 00%. | 但她是百分之百自愿的 |
[04:22] | In the parKing lot behind the club. | 就在俱乐部后面的停车场里? |
[04:24] | Well, some women liKe the outdoors. | 是的 有些女人喜欢在室外 |
[04:30] | Melanie Know about this? | 梅勒妮知道这事吗? |
[04:31] | Mel and I split up a while ago. | 她和我刚刚分别 |
[04:34] | You might want to call her anyway. | 不管怎样,你该打电话给她 |
[04:35] | She can loan you the money for an attorney. | 她会拿着钱,替你请律师的 |
[04:38] | You’re not going to help me? | 你不帮我吗? |
[04:39] | Cath, I am in a jam here! | 凯萨琳 我现在可是有大麻烦! |
[04:41] | A detective from Sex Crime’s been assigned. | 会有一位,性犯罪侦探, 来处理这案子的 |
[04:42] | I’m going to place another CSl. | 我也会叫另一位鉴证人员来 |
[04:44] | What about Lindsey? | 那琳德茜怎么办? |
[04:47] | What about her? | 她怎么办? |
[04:48] | You want her spending Sunday afternoons with me | 你是想叫我和她, 在商场里度周末 |
[04:51] | at Nevada State Prison, or the mall? | 还是到这内华达监狱里过? |
[04:56] | Based on the auricular surface | 根据耳部的表层结构 |
[04:58] | I’d say she died when she was about 20. | 我敢说她死的时候, 大概只有20岁 |
[05:01] | She? | 她? |
[05:04] | It’s in the hips. | 看这个臀部 |
[05:05] | The pelvic bone is definitely female. | 骨盆的骨架显示 这无疑是一位女性 |
[05:08] | You Know, for a ladies’ man | 要知道,对于女性来说 |
[05:09] | you don’t Know much about bone structure. | 你对骨架结构的了解,还不够多 |
[05:11] | I Know all I need to Know. | 但我知道了我该知道的事情 |
[05:13] | I figure she was Killed | 她是于封在水泥里之前 |
[05:15] | before her cement bath. | 被人杀害的 |
[05:18] | Yeah, how? | 怎么被杀的? |
[05:19] | She was stabbed | 她是被刺死的 |
[05:20] | at least a dozen times | 至少被刺了12处 |
[05:23] | a screwdriver maybe | 是被螺丝刀 |
[05:25] | or a spiKe. | 或者长钉刺死的 |
[05:26] | No, the gouges on her ribs are unusual. | 不 她肋骨上的伤痕很不一般 |
[05:29] | The instrument had to be… slightly curved | 凶器形状应该…稍微弯曲 |
[05:32] | with some Kind of serrated edge. | 边上还呈锯齿状 |
[05:38] | LiKe crocodile teeth. | 就像鳄鱼的牙齿一样 |
[05:41] | Whatever Killed this girl | 不管是什么,杀死这个女孩的 |
[05:42] | it was not a traditional weapon. | 这肯定不是一般的凶器 |
[05:47] | Well, stabbings are personal. | 这是在很近的情况下,被刺中的 |
[05:48] | She Knew her attacKer. | 她和那个凶手是认识的 |
[05:49] | That’s the rule. | 这就是调查的出发点 |
[05:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[06:03] | Sara Sidle, WarricK Brown | 莎拉.斯道尔 华瑞克.布朗 |
[06:05] | Officer Joe Tyner. | 这是乔.泰纳警官 |
[06:06] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:07] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:08] | Officer Tyner. | 泰纳警官 |
[06:09] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗? |
[06:11] | Tell us what happened here tonight. | 说说今晚在这儿,发生过的事情 |
[06:12] | He responded to shots fired | 他跟我说,这里有枪战 |
[06:14] | the suspect fled the scene. | 嫌疑人逃离了现场 |
[06:15] | Why don’t you tell us what happened here. | 为什么,不先说说 这里发生的事情 |
[06:19] | ( tires squealing ) | |
[06:22] | Unit Five. I’m in pursuit of the fleeing 41 3 | 第5小队,我追□的目标 |
[06:25] | heading southbound on the Strip. | 正在向413号南大道逃窜 |
[06:28] | ( tires squealing ) | |
[06:32] | Get bacK into the car! | 回到车上去! |
[06:33] | Drop your Keys to the ground! | 把车钥匙丢到地上! |
[06:35] | Put your hands on the wheel! | 双手放在方向盘上! |
[06:37] | I didn’t do it! | 不是我干的! |
[06:38] | Whatever you thinK I did! | 不管你怎么想! |
[06:39] | I’m looKing at three striKes. | 我只是在看而已 |
[06:41] | I’m not going bacK. | 我不会回去的 |
[06:42] | I’ll show you my registration. | 我这就把证件拿给你看 |
[06:44] | No, put your hands on the wheel! | 把手放到方向盘上! |
[06:45] | ( fires gun ) | |
[06:46] | Then he turned | 然后他就 |
[06:47] | the weapon on himself | 拿出枪来对准自己 |
[06:48] | and one shot, right through the forehead. | 然后开枪 整从前额穿过去 |
[06:50] | Where’s his gun? | 他的枪在哪儿呢? |
[06:51] | I left it in the jeep. | 我落在吉普车上面了 |
[06:53] | I’m going to go bag it. | 我去把它包起来 |
[06:54] | Officer, we’re going to need your weapon as well. | 警官 我们也得把你的枪拿走 |
[06:57] | I never fired. | 我没开枪 |
[06:58] | Drawn but not fired. | 上了膛,但是没开枪 |
[06:59] | It’s just standard procedure. | 这得按照规定程序来执行 |
[07:03] | It’s oKay. It’s all right. | 好了,没事的 |
[07:20] | Brown: We’re going to need to seal off this lot. | 我们要把这里封锁起来 |
[07:23] | Tyner told you what happened here. | 泰纳已经告诉你, 所发生的事情了 |
[07:25] | Whose side are you on? | 那你是站在哪一头的? |
[07:26] | The officer told me | 警官告诉我 |
[07:28] | a fleeing suspect committed suicide. | 这逃犯,是自己自杀的 |
[07:29] | I’m just verifying his account. | 我只是在证实他说的话而已 |
[07:31] | You Know how this worKs, Brass. | 这你应该知道的 布瑞斯 |
[07:32] | Can we clear the jeep so I can do my job? | 能把这吉普车清走,让我们 继续工作吗? |
[07:34] | Well, at least test the dead guy’s hands for gun residue. | 至少,等查完死者手中的枪 所留下的碎片,才可以 |
[07:38] | At that proximity | G.S.R搅进来 |
[07:39] | G.S.R.’s invalid. | 是没用的 |
[07:41] | They’d both be covered, no matter who fired. | 不管是谁开枪 他们都会袒护的 |
[07:43] | Can we get bacK to worK? | 我们能回去干活了吗? |
[07:45] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[07:50] | ( light buzzing ) | |
[07:54] | ( door opens ) | |
[07:56] | You brought the foundation of the house to our lab. | 你把房子的地基,都搬回 实验室里来了 |
[08:00] | It’s a six-by-three-foot section. | 这是一块 六尺长三尺宽的部分 |
[08:02] | When the concrete dried | 当水泥凝固以后 |
[08:04] | it preserved a partial impression of our Jane Doe. | 就会把这一切痕迹, 给隐藏起来了 |
[08:09] | Did you find out anything about the house? | 你在那房子里,有什么发现吗? |
[08:12] | I pulled the permits. | 我等到许可证了 |
[08:13] | Summercliff was built five years ago on nothing but desert. | “夏季峡”是五年前 在沙漠上建好的 |
[08:15] | That would explain why the body was so desiccated. | 这就说明为何 尸体会风化的原因 |
[08:19] | House was sold subsequent to completion | 房子是建好以后,才被转卖的 |
[08:22] | so the homeowner isn’t a suspect. | 所以现在的房主,不是嫌疑对象 |
[08:23] | Homicide is running a missing persons checK. | 凶手是想制造一起失□事件 |
[08:26] | ( clears throat ) | |
[08:31] | Well, if it wasn’t for a leaky pipe | 要不是那个漏气的管道 |
[08:33] | she might have been down there forever. | 她或许会永远地呆在那里 |
[08:36] | I thinK our Killer was counting on that. | 这正是那个凶手所希望的 |
[08:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:49] | Why would a guy speed it all the way down the Strip | 那个家伙,驾着车满街狂奔 |
[08:52] | just to pull over and cap himself? | 就是为了,把自己送上西天吗? |
[08:54] | What are you getting at, WarricK? | 华瑞克,你指的是什么? |
[08:57] | Officer’s weapon, Smith and Wesson 5906. | 这是那警官的枪 史密斯维森5906 |
[09:01] | Standard issue. | 标准配置 |
[09:03] | One bullet missing. | 有一颗子弹不见了 |
[09:06] | Nothing standard about that. | 这就很不正常了 |
[09:13] | Brass isn’t going to liKe this. | 布瑞斯,一定不想听到这个 |
[09:15] | I don’t give a damn what Brass liKes. | 我才不管他喜欢什么 |
[09:17] | LiKe I do? | 难道我想吗? |
[09:18] | If Tyner’s dirty, he goes down. | 泰纳有罪的话,他就得下台 |
[09:20] | I just Know what happens when you piss off the P.D. | 你冲着警察官员发威的时候, 我就知道要有麻烦了 |
[09:23] | Yeah, it’s war. | 是的 这就像是战争一样 |
[09:30] | Gil Grissom? | 吉尔.葛瑞森吗? |
[09:33] | Or should I call you Spider Man? | 或许,该称你为”蜘蛛侠”? |
[09:36] | It’s harmless. | 它没有毒的 |
[09:37] | Of course it is. | 当然 |
[09:38] | Orange-Kneed tarantula. | “橙脚狼蛛” |
[09:42] | Nice specimen. | 很棒的一个物种 |
[09:44] | The tarantula’s touch is very gentle. | 狼蛛触地的动作,非常的轻盈 |
[09:46] | It leaves no prints. | 没有脚印 |
[09:47] | They move without a trace. | 不会留下丝毫痕迹 |
[09:49] | May l? | 可以吗? |
[09:58] | Maybe I should introduce myself. | 或许,我该先自我介绍一下 |
[10:00] | Teri Miller does not need an introduction. | 泰瑞.米勒 无需自我介绍了 |
[10:04] | I need you to maKe me a face. | 我需要你帮我做张脸 |
[10:08] | I didn’t Kill him. That’s what I told lA. | 我没有杀他,这我已经跟 警察调查组说过 |
[10:11] | It’s what I told my superior. It’s what I’m telling you. | 我跟上级还有你们, 都是这样说的 |
[10:14] | Officer Tyner, your gun– there’s a bullet’s missing from the magazine. | 泰纳警官,你枪的弹夹里 —有一颗子弹不见了 |
[10:17] | I don’t top off. | 我没上满子弹 |
[10:19] | I Know it’s against regulation, but the 14th bullet | 我知道这有违规定, 但装满14发子弹的话 |
[10:21] | puts pressure on the spring and the gun can jam. | 弹簧会很容易造成卡弹的 |
[10:23] | Can anyone confirm your story? | 有人能证实你的藉口吗? |
[10:25] | It’s not a story! | 这不是藉口? |
[10:26] | And no… | 不… |
[10:28] | I don’t tell people how I carry. Do you? | 这我是不会跟别人说的 知道吗? |
[10:31] | ChecK the other magazines. | 不信可以去检查一下, 其它的弹夹 |
[10:33] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这里到底怎么了? |
[10:35] | We’re just having a talK with Officer Tyner here. | 我们只是在和 泰纳警官谈谈而已 |
[10:37] | Next time, don’t start without me. I’m the union rep on this one. | 下一回,必须要有我在场 我是全权负责此事 |
[10:40] | Then you should Know. Tyner’s magazine– one bullet shy. | 你应该知道,泰纳的弹夹里 有一颗子弹不见了 |
[10:43] | Is the expended round still missing? | 子弹至今还没找着吗? |
[10:45] | It’s not in the body, bullet’s a round point | 是的 子弹不在死者身上 |
[10:47] | wound was a through-and-through. | 但子弹却不翼而飞了 |
[10:48] | I did not fire a single round. | 我根本没有开枪 |
[10:50] | And with a record liKe yours | 根据你的一面之词 |
[10:51] | we’re supposed to just taKe your word? | 我们就应该相信你的话吗? |
[10:53] | WarricK: Five civilian complaints– | 这儿有五个投诉的市民 |
[10:54] | three for excessive force. | 三个是投诉警察暴力的 |
[10:57] | Two lA investigations. | 两个是投诉警察调查组的 |
[10:59] | I was cleared. | 我是清白的 |
[11:01] | I’m sure you were. | 我相信你是的 |
[11:02] | What is that supposed to mean? I don’t have to taKe this crap! | 那现在这算什么? 我不必为这事负责的! |
[11:05] | Tyner… sit down, sit down. | 泰纳…坐下 |
[11:11] | What you do need is for these guys | 你现在要做的就是 |
[11:13] | to go out and find the missing bullet. | 和他们出去 找回那颗丢失的子弹 |
[11:15] | So what are you waiting for? | 你们还在等什么? |
[11:18] | I guess it’s a good thing I sealed off that crime scene. | 我想最好是先把 犯罪现场封锁起来 |
[11:25] | It’s liKe a human Jell-O mold. | 这就像做人体倒模一样 |
[11:29] | The impression’s only a partial. | 但现在只有局部的痕迹 |
[11:31] | It’s not going to be easy. | 那就没那么简单了 |
[11:32] | They told me you were the top forensic artist in the country. | 他们跟我说,你是美国最棒的 法医艺术家 |
[11:36] | And Canada. I didn’t say I couldn’t do it. | 还有加拿大,我没说我做不了 |
[11:44] | Give me your hand. | 帮我一把 |
[11:46] | You’ll enjoy this. | 你会喜欢这个的 |
[11:48] | It’s as much science as art. | 既有艺术有含科学 |
[12:13] | It doesn’t really looK liKe anything. | 这看起来什么都不像 |
[12:15] | Miller: No light, no shadows. | 没有光,就没有阴影 |
[12:18] | No shadows, no perspective. | 没有阴影,就没有图象 |
[12:20] | Now looK. | 看吧 |
[12:28] | So teach me. | 教教我 |
[12:30] | OKay. | 好的 |
[12:31] | First I’m finishing off the plaster mold. | 首先,我要做出一个石膏的模子 |
[12:34] | We can’t give her life with only half a face. | 只有这半张脸,是不能把她真实 的脸表现出来的 |
[12:37] | Although not actually symmetrical | 虽然不是完全对称 |
[12:40] | most faces appear that way | 但大多数脸都是这样的 |
[12:42] | and the thin layer of slip | 然后涂上一层薄的灰浆 |
[12:44] | maKes the plaster and clay appear seamless. | 来消除,石膏和黏土上的缝隙 |
[12:51] | Her cheeKbones and nasal spine | 从她的颧骨和鼻梁骨可以看出 |
[12:53] | indicate Nordic descent. | 她是北欧人的后代 |
[12:55] | I’ve seen a few Norwegian brunettes | 我见过几个黑肤色的挪威女性 |
[12:58] | but your girl’s probably a blonde. | 但这个女孩的肤色, 却可能是白的 |
[13:10] | Grissom: Brown eyes? | 褐色的眼睛? |
[13:11] | I thought you decided she was Nordic. | 我以为你认定她是北欧人了 |
[13:13] | But in this country, brown is a dominant eye color | 但在这里 绝大多数眼睛都是褐色的 |
[13:16] | and more importantly, brown photographs better. | 更重要的一点是,褐色的眼睛 容易拍照 |
[13:18] | You want to get her face out there, don’t you? | 你不是想把她的脸,公布于众吗? |
[13:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:23] | I’m sure someone needs closure | 我敢肯定,有人会得以安息 |
[13:26] | and somebody else needs to go to jail. | 有人要为此,而进监狱 |
[13:31] | Miller: There she is. | 这就是她 |
[13:43] | As we first reported yesterday | 首先我们报导 |
[13:45] | the remains of an unidentified Caucasian female | 昨天在”夏季峡”地基发现的 |
[13:47] | were unearthed in Summercliff. | 未被证实的白人女性 |
[13:49] | The 5’4″ woman was approximately 20 years old. | 这名女性身高5尺4英寸 年龄约莫20岁 |
[13:53] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[13:54] | Authorities are asKing for the public’s help | 官方已经在号召广大公众 |
[13:56] | in identifying the victim. | 帮助辨认这名受害者 |
[13:57] | If you have any information | 如有知情人士 |
[13:59] | please call the Las Vegas P.D. hotline. | 请拨打,拉斯维加斯警察 咨询热线 |
[14:01] | Hotlines… hit or miss. | 热线…太草率了 |
[14:05] | I don’t Know. In my experience | 我不知道 就我的经验来看 |
[14:07] | people usually remember a beautiful woman. | 一个漂亮的女孩 总是会给人留下印象的 |
[14:14] | Uh, NicK, weren’t you going to go | 尼克,你不是要去 |
[14:16] | and do the, uh… at the…? | 处理…那个…? |
[14:19] | StoKes: Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:20] | Yeah, oKay, I’ll do that. | 好的,我这就去做 |
[14:25] | So I saw Eddie. | 我见到埃迪了 |
[14:29] | He actually… seemed scared. | 他确实…很害怕 |
[14:34] | Did that maKe you happy? | 这让你感到高兴了吗? |
[14:36] | Um, no. | 不 |
[14:37] | I’m not really sure what I feel. | 我也不知道自己是什么感受 |
[14:45] | You’re not still in love with Eddie? | 你不是已经不爱他了吗? |
[14:48] | Catherine, you have to hand off the case. | 凯萨琳 你必须停止办理这案子 |
[14:51] | WarricK can just double up. | 华瑞克能应付得来的 |
[14:53] | Uh, Grissom, Dr. Robbins wants to see you. | 葛瑞森 罗宾斯医生想见你 |
[14:56] | Something about your sKeleton. | 是关于那具骸骨的事情 |
[14:58] | OKay. | 好的 |
[15:07] | You have to pass off the case. | 你必须停止这件案子 |
[15:10] | If you compromise the investigation | 如果调查,含有私人情感的话 |
[15:12] | there’s no going bacK. | 一切就不可挽回了 |
[15:13] | You could hurt Eddie | 你帮埃迪越多 |
[15:14] | just as much as you could help him. | 对他就越没有好处 |
[15:23] | Hey. I’ve already seen the marKs on the ribs. | 我已经看过 肋骨上的伤痕了 |
[15:25] | Uh-huh, but did you see | 但你发现那个 |
[15:27] | the hairline fracture on the posterior sKull? | 后脑骨上 那个细小的裂痕没有? |
[15:30] | No. | 没有 |
[15:31] | Robbins: Easy to miss, but it screams blunt-force trauma. | 很容易被忽视 但这是被钝器所造成的 |
[15:35] | Also, the middle ear has three bones. | 还有耳鼓里的三个软骨 |
[15:38] | They’re dusted with sodium | 都含有盐分在上面 |
[15:41] | and lodged against the malleus | 在靠近锤骨的地方 |
[15:42] | I found a tiny ball of earwax with grains of sand. | 发现了细微的,含有沙子的耳垢 |
[15:48] | Salt and sand. | 沙盐 |
[15:51] | Killed at the beach? | 在海滩上被杀的? |
[15:53] | Not ruling it out. | 八九不离十 |
[15:55] | StoKes: Grissom. | 葛瑞森 |
[15:57] | Hey, Doc. | 嘿,伙计 |
[15:58] | Hotline’s lit up. | 有人打来热线 |
[15:59] | Five callers all lD’d | 五个电话都是 |
[16:01] | the same woman | 确认同一个女孩 |
[16:02] | and her mother just confirmed. | 已经证实是她的母亲 |
[16:07] | I need to Know what happened to my daughter. | 我必须知道 我女儿发生什么事了 |
[16:12] | We’re trying to figure that out for you. | 我们正在全力帮你调查 |
[16:17] | She was quite an athlete, huh? | 她是一个运动员 对吗? |
[16:19] | Mm-hmm, yeah. | 是的 |
[16:22] | Did she scuba dive? | 她玩潜水吗? |
[16:23] | She’d just been certified. | 她刚刚拿了执照 |
[16:26] | Did, uh, Fay | 那么,菲伊 |
[16:27] | before she disappeared, go on any vacation | 在失□之前有没有 |
[16:30] | go diving or spend time at the beach? | 去潜水或是到海滩上度假? |
[16:33] | No, not that I recall. | 没有,我记得是没有 |
[16:36] | And she, uh | 那么她… |
[16:37] | Iived here with you until she disappeared? | 在失□前,一直和你一起住的吗? |
[16:42] | No, she had just moved | 不是,她和她的男友 |
[16:43] | in with her boyfriend, Jason Hendler. | 詹森.汉勒一起搬出去住了 |
[16:45] | He still lives on Medley Place. | 他现在仍住在”梅丽区”那里 |
[16:47] | Grissom: And the, uh | 还有… |
[16:49] | police interviewed him after she disappeared? | 你女儿失□后,警察有没有 找过他问话? |
[16:52] | A couple of times. | 问了好几回 |
[16:54] | He had nothing to do with this. | 他跟此事无关 |
[16:55] | Well, how do you Know that? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[16:58] | He loved my daughter. | 他爱我的女儿 |
[17:00] | He was good to her. | 他对她非常好 |
[17:02] | Did they… ever fight? | 他们…打过架吗? |
[17:06] | The first few months of a relationship nobody fights. | 在开始发展关系的时候, 是不会打架的 |
[17:12] | She was crazy about him. | 她对他很痴迷 |
[17:16] | ( sobbing ) | |
[17:26] | I’ve given Eddie Willows 20 lap dances. | 以前我跟埃迪.韦罗斯 跳过20次舞 |
[17:28] | He never got rough till last night. | 以前他都不是这样子 直到昨晚 |
[17:30] | In the parKing lot. | 就在停车场里 |
[17:31] | Yeah, he asKed me to go for drinKs | 是的 他叫我去喝几杯 |
[17:33] | you Know, but out in the parKing lot | 但是到了停车场以后 |
[17:35] | he starts Kissing on me | 他就开始吻我 |
[17:37] | and I Kind of laughed it off, but… | 我开始的时候,还笑他 但… |
[17:40] | then he grabbed me | 他拉住我 |
[17:41] | and he slams me against the wall | 然后把我推到墙上 |
[17:45] | and… that pig. | 这..混蛋 |
[17:47] | Hi, Evans | 伊文斯 |
[17:50] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 对不起我来晚了 |
[17:51] | I’m Catherine… | 我是凯萨琳… |
[17:52] | just Catherine. | 叫我凯萨琳就好 |
[17:53] | I’m a forensic scientist. | 我是法医鉴证人员 |
[17:55] | Scientist, wow, you looK so normal. | 鉴证人员 看起来真是不一样 |
[17:58] | ThanKs. | 谢谢 |
[18:00] | Catherine, you sure want…? | 凯萨琳 你真的想…? |
[18:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:05] | Are those bruises from last night? | 这些淤伤,是昨晚留下的吗? |
[18:07] | Yeah, a guy pinned me against a wall. | 是的,他把我摁到墙上 |
[18:11] | Sexual assault nurse collect a Kit yet? | 性侵犯调查医师,来过了吗? |
[18:13] | Evans: She just finished. | 她刚走 |
[18:14] | Why don’t you see if you can catch her. | 看看还能不能把她叫回来 |
[18:15] | I’d liKe her to get a sample from under her fingernails. | 我想从这位小姐 这里取指甲的样本 |
[18:22] | Uh… what Kind of sample? | 什么样本? |
[18:24] | Anything that might, uh, show up from a… a struggle. | 什么都可以,能显示出挣扎过的 痕迹就行 |
[18:27] | You’d thinK what that nurse tooK down below would be enough. | 她从我下体里取走的东西, 已经足够了 |
[18:33] | The weird thing is… | 不过很奇怪… |
[18:36] | I liKed the guy. | 我喜欢这家伙 |
[18:47] | It’s not here. | 这儿没有 |
[18:50] | Bullets just don’t disappear. | 子弹不会无缘无故不见的 |
[18:52] | Sidel: Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[18:53] | No one’s allowed inside the tape. | 任何人都不准,进入这条线里面 |
[18:56] | I saw what happened. | 我看见了发生的一切 |
[18:59] | Have you talKed to the police? | 你跟警察说过吗? |
[19:01] | Police maKe me nervous. | 我害怕警察 |
[19:03] | You guys aren’t cops, are you? | 你们不是警察吧? |
[19:05] | We’re crime scene investigators. | 我们是犯罪鉴证人员 |
[19:07] | We need to Know what you saw. | 我们想知道,到底发生了什么 |
[19:09] | I was Kind of taKing a breaK, hanging out in a PT Cruiser. | 我那会儿正休息 当时是坐在车里的 |
[19:13] | I was laid bacK in the heated driver’s seat when I heard the siren. | 当我要躺到车椅的时候 就听到了警笛的声音 |
[19:17] | ( siren blaring ) | |
[19:19] | Tyner: Put your hands on the wheel! | 把手放在方向盘上! |
[19:21] | Suspect: I didn’t do it! | 不是我干的! |
[19:23] | Whatever you thinK I did! | 不管你怎么想! |
[19:24] | Man, I’m looKing at three striKes. I’m not going bacK. | 我只是在看而已 我不会回去的 |
[19:27] | Just let me show you my registration. | 我这就把证件拿给你看 |
[19:30] | No! Hands on the wheel! | 不行! 把手放在方向盘上! |
[19:33] | And just liKe that, the officer fired? | 就这样 那个警察开枪了! |
[19:36] | Just liKe that. | 是这样的 |
[19:37] | Sidel: Missing bullet, eyewitness… | 失□的子弹 目击证人… |
[19:40] | we better tell Grissom we got a war. | 告诉葛瑞森 这回我们得正面交锋了 |
[19:54] | I heard about your eyewitness. | 目击证人的事情,我听说了 |
[19:55] | A valet who joyrides. | 是一个正在兜风的男佣 |
[19:59] | He sounds reliable. | 他的话,挺可信的 |
[20:00] | So, uh, how’s the thing going | 那么 现在埃迪.韦罗斯那件案子 |
[20:03] | on Eddie Willows? | 办得怎么样了呢? |
[20:04] | What thing? | 什么案子? |
[20:05] | The thing that | 我跟凯萨琳说过 |
[20:07] | I told Catherine | 叫她把这件案子 |
[20:08] | to pass off to you. | 交给你办理的 |
[20:09] | Oh, good, um… | 还顺利… |
[20:11] | We just put some stuff through the lab. | 我们刚从实验室里,拿回报告 |
[20:14] | Get hold of the DMV? | 找到性侵犯证据了吗? |
[20:15] | I was just about to. | 我想快了 |
[20:18] | WarricK? Why would you call the DMV | 华瑞克? 为何你不就现有的证据 |
[20:20] | on a rape charge? | 立即提起强奸的诉讼? |
[20:24] | OKay, I didn’t hand it off. | 好了,我没有把案子交出来 |
[20:27] | Really? | 真的? |
[20:28] | I’m sorry, WarricK. | 对不起,华瑞克 |
[20:29] | If you want me to suave anyone, I’ve got to Know the shot. | 你叫我袒护别人的话, 就该知道肯定会穿帮的 |
[20:32] | I Know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[20:38] | I’m doing this for Lindsey. | 我这样都是为了琳德茜 |
[20:39] | You so much as breathe on the evidence, it’s contaminated | 你越是这样,事情就越糟糕 |
[20:42] | and I end up the bad guy. | 我也会为此恶名远扬的 |
[20:43] | Eyes, no hands. | 我明白你的意思 |
[20:45] | What’s the status? | 现在情况怎么样? |
[20:47] | SKin samples from under the woman’s fingernails | 从那女孩指甲底下 取出的皮肤样本显示 |
[20:50] | are consistent with Ed’s. | 与埃迪身上的相吻合 |
[20:52] | I saw some bruises | 我也看见有几处淤伤 |
[20:54] | but Eddie’s style has always been very… | 但埃迪的风格, 通常都是十分地… |
[20:58] | involved… | 投入而… |
[21:00] | vigorous. | 粗暴的 |
[21:01] | Vigorous? | 粗暴? |
[21:03] | She’s trying to tell you Eddie liKes it rough. | 她想告诉你,埃迪喜欢粗暴的动作 |
[21:05] | ThanK you, WarricK. | 谢了,华瑞克 |
[21:07] | Eddie said that she was into it. | 埃迪说是她自愿的 |
[21:09] | He said, she said? | 是他还是她说? |
[21:11] | It’s about the evidence, Catherine. | 这都得讲求证据 凯萨琳 |
[21:14] | And you may not liKe where it taKes you. | 否则最后的结果 是你不想看到的 |
[21:20] | So how many grains of sand | 海里面能有多少 |
[21:22] | in the ocean, huh? | 这样的沙子? |
[21:23] | I don’t care about the ocean, just the sand in my sKeleton. | 我不在乎什么大海,我想知道的 只是骸骨上的那些沙砾 |
[21:26] | Can you pinpoint a beach? | 你能确定是哪个海滩的吗? |
[21:28] | I don’t Know. | 不知道 |
[21:29] | I might have to do some field research. | 或许,我该出去实地考察一下 |
[21:30] | Hey, you thinK Grissom would send me to Hawaii? | 嘿,你认为葛瑞森 会派我去夏威夷吗? |
[21:34] | Why don’t you asK him yourself? | 你为何不亲自问问他? |
[21:36] | AsK me what? | 问我什么? |
[21:39] | Oh, nothing, l, uh… | 没什么,我只是… |
[21:40] | I was just telling NicK about your sand. | 在跟尼克谈论,这沙砾的问题 |
[21:42] | Well, it’s not sand. | 这不是沙子 |
[21:44] | It’s not natural anyway. | 绝不是天然的沙子 |
[21:45] | Here, checK this out. | 过来这看一看 |
[21:48] | Now, if this were natural sand, the surface would be smooth. | 如果是天然的沙子的话, 表面应该十分的光滑 |
[21:51] | Now this looKs more liKe Fremont Street | 但这些,就像星期六晚的 |
[21:53] | on a Saturday night… | “福利蒙特”大街一样的… |
[21:55] | rough. | 粗糙 |
[21:56] | Could the particles be sediment from the concrete | 这会是那些水泥板里 |
[21:58] | where we found her? | 所留下的沈淀物吗? |
[21:59] | No, no way. | 不,不可能 |
[22:01] | I analyzed the mineral content. It’s feldspar and quartz. | 我验过它的成分 是由长石和石英构成的 |
[22:03] | That’s crushed gray sandstone. | 就像那些白砂岩的粉末一样 |
[22:06] | It’s man-made, in a rocK crusher. | 这是在人造的碎石机上面的 |
[22:08] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[22:09] | It means she wasn’t Killed in Hawaii. | 就是说,那女孩不是 在夏威夷被杀的 |
[22:12] | Other than that… | 除此之外… |
[22:14] | he has no idea. | 他一无所知 |
[22:19] | Is this paybacK, WarricK? Is that what this is? | 这就是你的回报吗,华瑞克? 那些算什么意思? |
[22:21] | I was tough on you, so Officer Tyner taKes my heat? | 我忍你很久了,泰纳警官的案子 不是归我管吗? |
[22:24] | That’s how you thinK I worK? | 那你认为,我是做什么的? |
[22:25] | Brass, this has nothing to do with anything. | 布瑞斯,这跟任何事情都无关 |
[22:27] | The D.A. has filed charges | 调查局已经确认 |
[22:29] | and on the testimony of a bleary-eyed car jocKey | 那个在兜风的目击证人, 是个近视眼 |
[22:31] | who was 40 feet from the jeep. | 他当时离那辆车,有40英尺远 |
[22:32] | Eyewitness is a bonus: Your cop’s magazine | 目击者是有奖赏的 警察局应该… |
[22:35] | was one bullet shy. | 为这事而汗颜 |
[22:36] | That’s you CSls, always counting bullets. | 你们CSI呢 老是揪住那颗子弹不放 |
[22:38] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这儿干什么? |
[22:40] | You show up with your latex gloves and your little fancy metal boxes | 你们就只会戴着手套, 提着漂亮的箱子 |
[22:44] | and your little powders… | 装着那些指纹粉… |
[22:45] | You have no idea what it’s liKe to put your life on the line | 你们根本不知道 每天都站在生死边缘 |
[22:49] | every day! | 是什么滋味! |
[22:50] | Oh, you mean dealing with punK-ass cops who hide | 你指的是夹着屁股, 藏在自己上司背后的 |
[22:53] | behind their union reps? | 那些警察吗? |
[22:54] | Brass: Hey! | 嘿! |
[22:56] | You’re just a psycho. | 你真是个疯子 |
[22:57] | You don’t deserve a badge. | 你根本不配戴这徽章 |
[22:59] | Cut it out! | 住手! |
[23:00] | Not in my lab, pal. | 别在我这里闹 |
[23:01] | Scientists! | 鉴证人员! |
[23:02] | I bet you’ve never even drawn your weapon. | 我敢打赌,你从未拔过枪 |
[23:07] | Yeah, I hope I never have to. | 我希望永远都不需要 |
[23:08] | NicK, walK this guy out the door. | 尼克,把这家伙带出去 |
[23:09] | Now, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[23:12] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[23:12] | Yeah, come on, WarricK. | 好的,走吧,华瑞克 |
[23:14] | Let’s cool down. | 冷静一下 |
[23:15] | This is your fault, Gil. | 这都是你的错,吉尔 |
[23:16] | Your nose is so far down a microscope | 你老是钻在你的显微镜底下 |
[23:17] | you have no idea what your people are doing. | 根本不知道 你的人都干了些什么 |
[23:19] | Yeah, I Know one thing: My guys will not bend | 是的,但有一点我知道 我的人决不会屈服 |
[23:22] | and they will not be intimidated. | 也决不会向威胁低头的 |
[23:23] | Yeah, I sat in your chair. | 是的 我坐过你的位置 |
[23:25] | Your guys have one job: to find the evidence. | 你的人只需做一件事: 就是寻找证据 |
[23:27] | So where the hell is the missing bullet? | 那么,那颗失□的子弹呢? |
[23:30] | Huh? | |
[23:54] | Eddie? | 埃迪? |
[23:56] | Catherine. | 凯萨琳 |
[23:58] | I’ll taKe a root beer. | 我得来杯生啤酒 |
[24:00] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么? |
[24:02] | I Knew you’d be here. | 我知道你在这儿 |
[24:03] | You got a routine: TurKey club, no bacon. | 你一贯的习惯: 土耳其酒吧,不吃咸肉 |
[24:08] | You could be a detective. | 你该去当一名侦探的 |
[24:10] | ThanK you. | 谢谢 |
[24:11] | ( sighs ) | |
[24:12] | Well, you obviously made bail. | 好了,看来你被保释了 |
[24:15] | Did you get a lawyer? | 你请律师了吗? |
[24:16] | I got you and the truth. Who needs a lawyer? | 我有你,还有事实真相 哪还需要律师? |
[24:24] | I came to tell you how great you are. | 我是想来说 你有多么的出色 |
[24:27] | It always comes out wrong. | 但事情总是不尽人意 |
[24:28] | When I married you, I married up. | 从一开始 我就知道我娶对你了 |
[24:32] | I Know that. | 我知道的 |
[24:40] | It wasn’t all bad. | 还不算很坏 |
[24:50] | You thinK the bullet’s somewhere in the jeep. | 你真认为, 子弹会在车上的某个地方 |
[24:54] | It’s not in the body. | 不在死者身上 |
[24:56] | It’s not at the crime scene. | 也不在犯罪现场 |
[24:59] | I liKe our odds. | 我就喜欢这样的怪事 |
[25:02] | Let’s do it. | 我们开始吧 |
[25:17] | ( wrench grinding ) | |
[25:34] | ( metal clanging ) | |
[25:43] | We have searched every single piece of metal. | 每一块金属板,都找遍了 |
[25:46] | I thinK hide and seeK is over. | 我想这搜索的事,该结束了 |
[25:48] | ( sighing ) | |
[25:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:51] | We’ve searched every piece of metal. | 我们找遍了每一块金属板 |
[26:00] | Spare tire. | 轮胎除外 |
[26:17] | Sara: You’ve got to be Kidding me. | 你真会开我玩笑 |
[26:20] | The tire sucKed up the bullet | 轮胎 通过子弹以后 |
[26:22] | and the treads covered its tracKs. | 也就把它给隐藏了起来 |
[26:23] | We match the bullet to the cop’s gun, the case is airtight. | 把子弹和那警察的枪,对照一下 也就可以结案了 |
[26:27] | There’s a match. | 吻合 |
[26:31] | We got Tyner. | 可算捉住泰纳了 |
[26:32] | One bad cop going down. | 一个坏警察就要遭殃了 |
[26:34] | Well, actually, WarricK, the evidence round wasn’t from the cop’s gun. | 实际上,华瑞克!有证据显示, 不是警察开的枪 |
[26:37] | It was from the suspect’s. | 而是嫌疑人自己开的 |
[26:40] | No way. | 怎么会 |
[26:41] | ( hard rocK music ) | |
[26:49] | These guys never give up anything on their girls. | 这些人从不会放过 错过女孩们的一举一动 |
[26:52] | Well, let me give it a try. | 让我试试看 |
[26:55] | Excuse me, sir. | 对不起,先生 |
[26:56] | Can we see your permits? | 能看看你的执照吗? |
[26:57] | Oh, hi, gorgeous. | 噢,好啊 |
[26:58] | How are you? | 你还好吗? |
[27:00] | OKay, Ted. | 是的,泰德 |
[27:00] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[27:01] | I’m oKay. -Hi. | -我很好 -嗨 |
[27:02] | You should’ve seen this lady dance. | 你真该看看这小姐跳的舞 |
[27:04] | Was she good! | 很棒吧! |
[27:05] | You still worKing with the cops? | 你还在为警察办事吗? |
[27:06] | Can’t seem to get off the night shift. | 很久没有穿过这衣服了 |
[27:09] | You dressed liKe that? | 你还穿这种衣服? |
[27:11] | If you want to call that dressed. | 如果你称这为衣服的话 |
[27:13] | Yeah, Evans. | 对吧,伊万斯 |
[27:15] | Hey, Ted, you heard about this thing | 泰德 你听说埃迪和埃普丽尔 |
[27:18] | with Eddie and April? | 的事情了吗? |
[27:20] | Yeah, the night guy told me about it. | 听说了 值夜人员告诉我的 |
[27:23] | Boy, Eddie never changes, huh? | 埃迪还是改不了 对吗? |
[27:33] | Bring bacK memories? | 又勾起回忆了? |
[27:38] | You mind if I looK around? | 我能周围看一看吗? |
[27:41] | Help yourself. | 请随意 |
[27:42] | ThanKs, Ted. | 谢了,泰德 |
[28:35] | ( doorbell rings ) | |
[28:36] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[28:37] | Ma’am, my name is Gil Grissom. This is NicK StoKes. | 我是吉尔.葛瑞森 这位是尼克.士多克斯 |
[28:40] | Honey, who’s out there? | 亲爱的,是谁在外面? |
[28:41] | Mr. Hendler, we’re criminalists | 汉勒先生,我们是从 |
[28:43] | from the Las Vegas Police Department. | 拉斯维加斯警察局来的 刑事调查人员 |
[28:46] | What’s this about? | 来干什么? |
[28:47] | We’re investigating | 我们在调查一宗 |
[28:48] | the disappearance of Fay Green. | 菲伊.格林的失□案 |
[28:51] | May we come in? | 可以进来吗? |
[28:55] | Yes. | 可以 |
[28:59] | ThanK you. | 谢谢 |
[29:10] | Did you find her? | 你们找到她了? |
[29:11] | Yes, I’m afraid we did. | 我想是的 |
[29:15] | She’d been dead for quite a while. | 她死了很长时间了 |
[29:18] | Hmm. | |
[29:22] | You always hope… | 你们是希望… |
[29:26] | Mr. Hendler? | 汉勒先生? |
[29:27] | Would it be possible for us to looK around? | 我们能随便看一下吗? |
[29:29] | Fay only lived here for about a month, five years ago. | 菲伊在这儿住过一个星期, 是在五年之前 |
[29:36] | I’ve got nothing to hide. | 我没什么值得隐藏的 |
[29:38] | ThanK you. | 谢谢 |
[29:40] | ThanKs. | 谢谢 |
[30:13] | A trigger and a lionfish. | 这是锯鱿鱼 |
[30:16] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的,没错 |
[30:18] | Interesting choices. | 有趣的爱好 |
[30:20] | Violent, carnivorous predators. | 凶猛的食肉性动物 |
[30:27] | ( floor squeaKs ) | |
[30:45] | It’s just a warped floorboard. | 这只是地板有点松而已 |
[30:47] | It’s been liKe that forever. | 一直都是这个样子 |
[30:48] | Mr. Hendler, at any time, was your fish tanK over here? | 汉勒先生 你的鱼缸一直都在这儿吗? |
[30:53] | Maybe, a while ago, why? | 或许是前些时候买的 怎么? |
[30:55] | Did it ever overflow? | 里面的水,溢出来过吗? |
[30:57] | Or breaK? | 或是被碰坏过? |
[30:59] | Not that I recall. | 我记得没有 |
[31:00] | You said I could looK anywhere, right? | 你说过,我可以随便看的 对吗? |
[31:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:05] | Got a pocKet Knife? | 你带小刀来了吗? |
[31:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[31:15] | Pops out, pops in. | 一下子就好 |
[31:26] | What do you find inside an hourglass? | 在尸体耳朵里面的沙子 是这个吗? |
[31:35] | Mr. Hendler, I thinK the tanK was over here. | 汉勒先生,我认为你的鱼缸 ,一直都在这儿 |
[31:38] | I thinK it broKe. | 并且还碰坏过 |
[31:40] | I thinK you got water and artificial sand | 你还把水和人造的沙子 |
[31:43] | all over the place. | 洒满了一地 |
[31:44] | I’d liKe you fellows to leave now, please. | 你们现在就给我出去 快 |
[31:47] | Fine, we’ll go. | 好的,我们走 |
[31:48] | We’ll be bacK… | 但很快就回来… |
[31:50] | with a warrant. | 同时还有搜查令 |
[31:59] | So what did the rape Kit say? | 检验结果上是怎么说的? |
[32:00] | Nonoxynol-9, polyvinyl alcohol, and… | “9号诺西诺” “聚乙烯,还有… |
[32:03] | Glycerin? | 甘油? |
[32:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:05] | It’s a contraceptive film. | 这是避孕药品 |
[32:09] | What are you drinKing? | 你在喝什么? |
[32:11] | Chamomile. | 菊花茶 |
[32:12] | May l? -Sure. | -可以吗? -当然 |
[32:13] | ThanK you. | 谢谢 |
[32:15] | So you used to worK at the French Palace, huh? | 你以前是在”法国宫殿”干的吗? |
[32:18] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[32:19] | My friends and I used to go there. -Really? | -我和朋友经常去那里 -是吗? |
[32:22] | Payday Fridays. -Uh-huh. | 周五发薪的时候 |
[32:23] | Maybe I saw you perform? | 或许,我还看过你的表演呢 |
[32:26] | Oh, I doubt it. | 我不相信 |
[32:27] | Why? | 为什么? |
[32:28] | You would’ve remembered. | 我会认出你来的 |
[32:32] | So, this film | 这种药物 |
[32:34] | it’s Kind of hard to detect | 会随着体温而融解 |
[32:35] | because it dissolves with body heat. | 所以比较难检测出来 |
[32:37] | And, as you Know, Greg | 你该知道,格雷格 |
[32:39] | sex can maKe a body pretty hot. | 性生活时,会使得体温升高 |
[32:43] | This stuff has to be inserted | 这种药,应该是性生活前 |
[32:44] | 1 5 minutes to three hours before sex. | 15到3个小时前,放进去的 |
[32:47] | Which means that | 也就是说 |
[32:48] | April inserted the film | 埃普丽尔在跳舞之前 |
[32:49] | while she was still at worK. | 用过这种药物 |
[32:51] | But how could she have Known | 那她怎么会在被强奸之前 |
[32:53] | to put the birth control in before she was raped? | 还记得放上节育用品呢 |
[32:55] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[33:02] | Guess where Jason Hendler was employed five years ago? | 能猜出詹森.汉勒五年前, 是在哪儿工作的吗? |
[33:06] | Summercliff housing development. | “夏季峡”的基建工程那里 |
[33:09] | A plumber, perhaps? | 或许是管道工人? |
[33:11] | Close. A subcontractor. | 差不多,是第二承包人 |
[33:12] | How’d you Know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[33:13] | Why else would you be so excited? | 那你兴奋什么? |
[33:17] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[33:17] | You weren’t going to say | 你不要和我 |
[33:19] | good-bye to me? | 说再见吗? |
[33:20] | I’ll meet you outside. | 我在外面等你 |
[33:23] | Thought I’d let you off easy. | 看来我的工作,帮了不少忙 |
[33:26] | But I did tacK up my number | 我在你的钓鱼板上 |
[33:28] | on your big fish corKboard… | 写上我的电话号码了 |
[33:31] | Under “cold cases.” | 就在”封存的案子”底下 |
[33:32] | The ones that got away. | 那些嫌疑人早逃走了 |
[33:35] | Let’s hope not. | 希望不是如此吧 |
[33:43] | So, checK it out… | 现在,看看这个… |
[33:44] | the laser is the path of the bullet. | 红色光代表的是,子弹的路径 |
[33:49] | If you were Officer Tyner | 如果你是泰纳警官 |
[33:51] | and you approached the suspect | 你从车的驾驶座那边 |
[33:52] | from the driver’s side of the vehicle… | 靠近嫌疑人的话… |
[33:54] | Vic was shot | 子弹就会从 |
[33:55] | in the frontal lobe | 从前耳垂那里 |
[33:56] | through the windshield. | 穿透挡风玻璃的 |
[33:57] | There’s no way l could shoot the guy | 我在这里是开枪的话 |
[33:58] | from here and mimic that trajectory. | 是不可能造成那样的弹道轨迹 |
[34:00] | The laws of physics trump the eyewitness. | 轨迹定律,使那位目击者 产生错觉 |
[34:02] | There’s only one way this could’ve gone down. | 唯一的解释就是这个 |
[34:05] | …show you my registration. | …我的证件给你 |
[34:06] | No! Put your hands on the wheel! | 不行!把手放在方向盘上! |
[34:08] | ( gunshot ) | |
[34:09] | Officer Tyner was telling the truth. | 泰纳警官说的是真话 |
[34:10] | So I bet you thinK I owe you one, huh? | 你肯定在想,我又欠你一回了 对吗? |
[34:13] | We worK. We get paid. | 我们工作,拿薪水 |
[34:15] | You don’t owe me anything. | 你什么也不欠我的 |
[34:17] | Fine with me. | 算我走运吧 |
[34:22] | He promised me a million things. | 他应允过要给我很多东西 |
[34:24] | I got tired of him lying. | 我已经听厌了他的谎话 |
[34:25] | and you buried her in wet concrete. -I worKed | |
[34:26] | LiKe what, marriage, Kids? | 是结婚,还是生孩子? |
[34:27] | Music videos. | 是音乐MTV |
[34:28] | He Kept telling me he’d put me in one | 他老是跟我说,会让我拍一辑的 |
[34:29] | but he never delivered. | 但他从来没有兑现 |
[34:31] | And for that you set him up for rape? | 就因为这个, 你就诬告他强奸? |
[34:34] | ( sighs ) | |
[34:35] | No, it wasn’t supposed to go this far, oKay? | 这不应该走到今天这种地步的, 懂吗? |
[34:37] | I got this friend over at the Trop. | 我有个朋友在”特洛普” |
[34:38] | She got this high roller on a rape charge. | 她最擅长,用强奸来敲诈的了 |
[34:40] | He paid a ton to maKe it go away. | 他会用很多钱,来摆平这件事的 |
[34:42] | Wait a minute. You thinK that Eddie’s got money? | 等等 你以为埃迪有很多钱? |
[34:45] | He is in the music business. | 他是搞音乐事业的 |
[34:48] | He reps some bands Off-Strip. | 他只是管几个烂鬼乐队而已 |
[34:50] | No, I met a producer friend of his from L.A. | 不是的,我见过他一位 洛山矶的制片商朋友 |
[34:52] | and he’s always throwing money around this place. | 他在这儿,总是出手阔绰 |
[34:57] | ( laughs ) | |
[35:00] | What? | 怎么了? |
[35:02] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的? |
[35:06] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[35:09] | unless they’re trying to hide something? | |
[35:15] | I see you’ve cleaned house. I thought you might. | 看得出来,你把房间打扫过了 我知道你会的 |
[35:18] | I vacuumed up the sand. Big deal. | 我把沙子清理掉了 |
[35:20] | Will you at least tell me what you’re doing here? | 你能告诉你 现在在做什么吗? |
[35:22] | I’m worKing, sir. | 我在工作 先生 |
[35:24] | Officer, would you hit the lights, please? | 警官 你能把灯关一下吗? |
[35:31] | You’re getting my floor wet. | 你把我的地板弄湿了 |
[35:32] | It’s luminol, sir. It dries quicKly. | 这是发光氨,很容易干的 |
[35:38] | Surface is non-reactive. | 表面没有任何反应 |
[35:40] | I Know what you’re doing. You’re looKing for blood. | 我知道你在做什么 你在寻找血迹 |
[35:43] | My husband didn’t do anything. | 我丈夫什么也没做 |
[35:45] | Why are you harassing him? | 为什么你们老是缠着他? |
[35:46] | Let’s try the ALS. | 我们试试ALS |
[35:48] | Why use the alternate light source | 要是发光氨不管用的话 |
[35:49] | if the luminol didn’t picK up anything? | 为何不试试 另一种发光剂? |
[35:51] | Luminol worKs on the surface | 发光氨只对表层管用 |
[35:52] | ALS chases the protein molecules in blood. | 而ALS会追□到 血液中的蛋白质 |
[35:55] | It actually penetrates the wood. | 它还会穿透木板层 |
[35:57] | These floorboards are all made of maple. | 这些地板全是用枫木做的 |
[35:59] | High-end, but they’ve been lacquered. | 虽然很厚 但它们是上过油漆的 |
[36:04] | Who lacquers maple | 油漆是很难渗透到枫木中去的 |
[36:27] | Turn it off, NicK. | 把它关掉,尼克 |
[36:29] | Officer, hit the lights, please. | 警官,可以把灯打开了 |
[36:32] | Mr. Hendler | 汉勒先生 |
[36:34] | Iet me tell you what I thinK happened to Fay. | 现在我来告诉你, 菲伊那晚的情况 |
[36:36] | On the night of her disappearance | 在她失□的那天晚上 |
[36:38] | the two of you got in a heated argument. | 你们俩争吵得很激烈 |
[36:39] | Don’t you walK away from me! | 你别这样就离开我! |
[36:47] | Suffering a concussion, Fay falls to the floor. | 被撞击之后 菲伊摔倒在地上 |
[36:50] | In the heat of the moment | 在经历了那以后 |
[36:51] | you decide to maKe it final. | 你决定就此停止 |
[36:53] | But Fay surprises you: she fights bacK. | 但让你惊诧的是:菲伊她回击了 |
[36:55] | She pushes you off. She crawls a few feet away | 她推了你,然后爬了几步的距离 |
[36:58] | and you move in for the final attacK. | 随后你就过去,给了她致命一击 |
[37:03] | One thing that I don’t Know though | 有一点我还是不明白 |
[37:06] | what did you use to Kill her? | 你是用什么来杀死她的? |
[37:08] | I didn’t Kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[37:10] | Well, whatever the weapon | 好了,不管是用什么 |
[37:12] | it wasn’t a Knife, but it worKed. | 它不是一把刀 但是确达到目的了 |
[37:14] | You drove her body over to Summercliff | 随后你就把她的尸体, 运到”夏季峡” |
[37:16] | where you were employed | 也就是你工作的地方 你把她用水泥封了起来 |
[37:18] | the Summercliff job less than a weeK. | 我在那里工作了 至少一个星期 |
[37:20] | AsK Amy; she worKed for the same contractor. | 你可以问问埃米,她也是 为同一个包商工作的 |
[37:22] | That’s right. He got a better job | 没错,他在”里诺”有一份 |
[37:24] | in Reno. | 更好的工作 |
[37:26] | Jason wasn’t even in Vegas when Fay disappeared. | 菲伊失□的时候, 詹森根本不在维加斯 |
[37:27] | Yeah, you painted the floors, covered your tracKs | 那么,你给地板上一层漆, 来隐藏这些 |
[37:30] | for what, aesthetic reasons? | 为了什么,只是为了美观吗? |
[37:32] | Five years is a long time | 5年是一段很长的时间 |
[37:33] | but eventually the past catches up to everybody. | 但过去的事情,总会萦绕在 每个人的心头 |
[37:36] | I didn’t Kill Fay! | 我没有杀菲伊! |
[37:38] | I loved her. I still love her. | 我爱她 我仍然爱着她 |
[37:49] | Amy, I’m sorry. | 埃米,对不起 |
[37:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:53] | You still love her? | 你仍然爱着她? |
[37:58] | Officer, would you please | 警官,你现在能 |
[38:00] | arrest Mr. Hendler? | 逮捕汉勒先生吗? |
[38:05] | Call my father. He’ll get a lawyer. | 给我父亲打电话 他会找律师的 我没事的,别担心我 |
[38:14] | I’ll ride along with the cops. | 我会跟警察一起去 |
[38:16] | Bring Homicide up to speed. | 把凶手立即送回去 |
[38:17] | This is now a fresh crime scene. | 这里现在是最新犯罪现场了 |
[38:19] | I’ll get to worK. | 我会处理的 |
[38:41] | Grissom: “…the instrument had to be slightly curved | 凶器形状应该…稍微弯曲 |
[38:47] | “with some Kind of serrated edge | 边上还呈锯齿状 |
[38:51] | IiKe crocodile teeth…” | 就像鳄鱼的牙齿一样 |
[38:53] | Mrs. Hendler, do you and your husband do much rocK climbing? | 汉勒太太,你和你的 丈夫经常爬山吗? |
[38:57] | ( gun cocKs ) Yes. | 是的 |
[38:58] | That’s what I Killed her with. | 那就是我杀她的工具 |
[39:02] | I can prove I was in Reno when Fay disappeared. | 我能证明,菲伊失□的时候, 我是在”里诺”那里 |
[39:05] | I’ve got records. | 我有证据的 |
[39:08] | You don’t want to talK, fine. | 你无话可说,好的 |
[39:10] | But I’ve got a question for you. | 但我有一个问题要问你 |
[39:13] | Why do you care so much about the floors? | 你为什么,老是在意那地板呢? |
[39:15] | I mean, Amy paints them every spring. | 埃米每个春天,都会油漆一遍 |
[39:17] | It’s no big deal. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[39:25] | Jason was in Reno. | 詹森当时在”里诺” |
[39:28] | I came here to tell Fay | 我来这儿告诉菲伊 |
[39:30] | that we would be together again one day. | 总有一天 我和他会再在一起的 |
[39:35] | Mrs. Hendler, put the gun down. | 汉勒太太,把枪放下 |
[39:38] | Do you Know he was engaged to me when he met her? | 他见到她之前,就和我定婚了 你知道吗? |
[39:40] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[39:42] | Stop it! | 住手! |
[39:46] | There was blood everywhere. | 那里到处都是血 |
[39:52] | No one else could see it. | 虽然肉眼看不见 |
[39:56] | But I Knew it was there. | 但我知道那血就在那里 |
[40:02] | A dead body is so heavy. | 她的尸体真的很重 |
[40:05] | Mrs. Hendler, I’m a good listener. | 汉勒太太,我能理解 |
[40:10] | You’ve got to give me the gun. | 你得把枪给我 |
[40:11] | I can’t! | 不行! |
[40:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:17] | No, wait. | 不,等等 |
[40:18] | But you arrested my husband. | 但你逮捕了我的丈夫 |
[40:19] | Wait! | 等等! |
[40:20] | Mrs. Hendler. | 汉勒太太 |
[40:22] | NicK, don’t move. | 尼克,别动 |
[40:23] | Please. | 不要 |
[40:24] | I don’t want to fire my gun any more than you do. | 我和你都不想开枪的 |
[40:30] | For five years, | 这五年以来 |
[40:32] | you’ve been washing the blood off your hands. | 你都在洗清自己手上的血 |
[40:36] | Let’s put down the guns. | 我们都把枪先放下 |
[40:58] | You oKay, NicK? | 你没事吧,尼克? |
[41:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:01] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[41:28] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[41:29] | ( biKe bell rings ) | |
[41:31] | Morning. | 早 |
[41:36] | Please don’t tell me | 别告诉我 |
[41:37] | that you’re in trouble again already. | 你现在又有麻烦了 |
[41:38] | You weren’t home. I figured you’d be here. | 你不在家 我就知道你在这儿 |
[41:40] | Lindsey loves this parK. | 琳德茜喜欢这公园 |
[41:43] | So, I thought I’d taKe you out to breakfast. | 我本来想叫你 一起去吃早餐 |
[41:46] | Say thanK you. | 向你道谢的 |
[41:47] | You’re welcome. | 你太客气了 |
[41:52] | I don’t thinK that’s such a good idea, though. | 我想不出有比这,更好的主意了 |
[41:57] | Cath, when are we going to talK about what happened between us? | 凯萨琳,我们什么时候,来谈谈 我们之间的事情? |
[42:03] | What’s to talK about? | 谈什么? |
[42:07] | You cheated on me. | 你欺骗了我 |
[42:09] | I caught you. | 我受够了 |
[42:12] | I’ve got a new life. | 我已经有新的生活了 |
[42:16] | Cath… | 凯萨琳… |
[42:19] | Come on… | 来吧… |
[42:22] | why do you fight the one thing we’re good at? | 为什么老是和我们喜欢做的事, 过不去呢? |
[42:27] | Daddy! | 爹地! |
[42:29] | Daddy! | 爹地! |
[42:32] | There’s my little girl. | 我的小宝贝 |
[42:36] | Captioning sponsored by CBS | |
[42:39] | CBS PRODUCTlONS and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS |