Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] (panting )
[00:15] (whimpering )
[00:25] ( camera shutter clicKs )
[00:29] Maggots. 生蛆了
[00:31] This Kid’s been here a while. 这家伙死了挺久的了
[00:41] No gunshot wounds. 没有枪伤
[00:44] No stab marKs. 也没有利器刺过的痕迹
[00:45] No signs of strangulation. 没有被勒的印痕
[00:46] It’s a long way out in the sticKs just to drop dead. 这样无缘无故死亡 看来也要跑挺远才行
[00:53] Not if you’re being chased. 如果你是被别人 追着的时候就不是了
[00:57] LooK at the foot patterns leading up to the body. 你们来看看这些 延展到尸体的脚印
[01:00] See the strides? 看见那步幅了吗?
[01:02] This Kid was running. 这家伙当时在跑着
[01:05] See the left foot impression? 看见他左脚的脚印吧?
[01:07] It’s straight; that’s normal. 直直往前,很普通
[01:08] But looK at the right foot impression. 但你看看右脚的
[01:12] It’s turned outward. 向外拐
[01:14] Almost 90 degrees. 差不多拐了有90度
[01:15] He was looKing over his shoulder when he was running. 在奔跑的时候他一直往后看
[01:18] ThinK there was somebody else here? 你认为当时还有别的人在?
[01:22] Based on these prints, it’s hard to tell. 单从这脚印很难判断
[01:25] Can I get this taped off here? 可以把那些带子撤下了吗?
[01:30] So you want to call it? 有结论了?
[01:32] How do you thinK he died? 你认为他怎么死的?
[01:38] Fear. 恐惧
[01:40] Someone chased this Kid to death. 有人一直追着他 直到他死了 片名:犯罪现场 主演:威廉.彼得森 玛格.海尔珍博格 加里.道而顿 乔治.伊□ 佐嘉.福克斯 保罗.盖尔福
[02:24] ( phone rings )
[02:29] Grissom. 我是葛瑞森
[02:32] No. No, I did it yesterday. 不,不,我昨天已做过
[02:35] Yes, I did. 真的
[02:38] ThanK you. 谢谢
[02:39] Hey, you want to give us our assignments 你是要给我们分配工作呢?
[02:40] or do you want us to taKe… the night off? 还是打算让我们晚上放个假?
[02:43] PaperworK 总是文件工作
[02:44] paper clips, paper-punchers– all these people want me to do 夹文件,装订…这些家伙 从来都只是想我处理文件
[02:46] is push paper; nobody wants me to solve crimes. 没人想让我破案
[02:49] Hey, you could’ve turned the job down. 你可以拒绝的
[02:51] Yeah, the grass is always greener, Catherine. 是,但是这些工作总是 来之不尽的,凯萨琳
[02:54] Well let’s just hurry this up. 我们快些把这搞定吧
[02:59] ( sighs )
[03:00] Cool. 真够酷的
[03:01] You really want to see flash paper flash? 你真的想看看 纸是怎么燃烧的?
[03:03] WalK in on a booKie. 步入数之不尽的文件海洋?
[03:04] That’s what this was about, booKies. 这些就和那有关,文件海洋
[03:06] ( phone rings )
[03:08] Don’t answer it. 别接电话
[03:10] We’ve got worK to do… Boss. 我们还有工作要做的…老板
[03:13] ( ringing continues )
[03:15] WarricK, you and I are on the 41 9 华瑞克,你和我管419号案件
[03:17] our dead body in the desert. 处理沙漠死尸一案
[03:19] Sara, dead body of your own. Dumpsite out near Henderson. 莎拉,你来处理的死尸案 在亨德森附近的垃圾场
[03:21] Oh, I’ll dress down. 看来不能穿好衣服
[03:23] Catherine, Verbum Dei Charter School. 420 homicide. 凯萨琳,420号谋杀案 地点在维邦.戴特许学校
[03:25] The school dean was Killed in his office. 学校院长在办公室被谋杀
[03:27] Suspect called it in; could be self-defense. 嫌犯自己打电话报案 可能是出于自卫
[03:29] Did some Kid off him with a silver spoon? 小孩子的东西被他抢了吗?
[03:31] Suspect’s not a Kid. 嫌犯不是小孩
[03:33] It’s the woman who founded the school. 是创立了 那间学校的一名妇人
[03:35] TaKe Nicky with you. 让尼克跟着你去
[03:36] Where is he? 他在哪里?
[03:38] Here I am. 我来了
[03:39] You’re coming with me. 你跟我来
[03:40] Glad you could maKe it. 你能接手此案我很高兴
[03:41] I’m outta here. Good lucK tonight, you guys. 我走了,祝你们今晚好运
[03:43] See you. 再见
[03:44] Can’t maKe a ruling? 没有规律
[03:45] LooK at the bruise marKs on John Doe here. 你们来看看这名 某约翰的碰痕
[03:48] I call that suffocation. 我把这称呼为窒息
[03:50] Not necessarily. 不一定
[03:51] It could be the result of his face impacting the ground 可能是临死时…
[03:54] at expiration. 脸部撞击地面所致
[03:55] I’m going to taKe a mouth swab. 我要从他嘴取点唾液样本
[03:57] Go ahead. 取吧
[03:58] Grissom, I have something to show you. 葛瑞森,我给你看些东西
[03:59] You Know, when a Kid this young drops dead, 你要知道,当一个这么 年轻的男性突然死亡
[04:01] smart money chases anesthetics, alcohol 最有可能的原因是 吸食了麻醉药品,酗酒
[04:03] methanol, maybe even a little Freon. 吸入甲烷 可能还包括 氟利昂
[04:05] I’ve got to be honest. 老实说
[04:06] I’ve had a lot of dead bodies from the desert 我已经检验过很多 具沙漠死尸
[04:09] and when they’re out there too long 经验是,如果这些死尸 在沙漠里面呆得太久
[04:10] the elements tend to eat away the evidence. 沙漠会把证据给毁灭掉
[04:12] My opinion is, you are looKing 我的观点是
[04:13] at the picture of health, internally. 你现在只是从他身体的 内部来看他健康情况
[04:15] Externally, it’s another matter. 而从外部来看 这会是另一回事
[04:19] SKin sample. 皮肤样本
[04:23] Grissom: This Kid was dry as a bone. 这家伙完全脱水
[04:25] From exposure? 因为暴晒吗?
[04:27] The sKin’s not consistent with elemental damage. 对身体根本构成的伤害 可以使得皮肤状况不一致
[04:30] WarricK told me what you said 华瑞克跟我说…
[04:31] about the cause of death being fear. 你认为死亡的原因 是因为恐惧致死
[04:33] I never read about that in any medical booK. 但在任何医学典籍里面,我从来 没听说过这种死亡原因
[04:36] Try the Forensic Medical Journal. 你可以看看 <医学检析杂志>
[04:37] Read the four canons on cause of death: 它上面有说死亡有四大类型:
[04:40] Homicide, suicide, natural, and unexplained. 他杀,自杀,自然死亡 不可解释的神秘死亡
[04:42] TalKs about fear in the last par of “unexplained.” 在讲述”不可解释的神秘死亡” 一章的最后部分就有讨论过
[04:46] I had to asK. 我总得问个清楚
[04:47] You want to Know what Killed this Kid? 知道是什么杀害了受害者吗?
[04:49] Benihana the maggots. 检验蛆虫
[04:50] What the maggots? 什么蛆虫?
[04:51] Tox the maggots we found on the victim. 检验我们在 受害者身上发现的蛆虫
[04:54] Whatever he ingested 他体内摄取的东西…
[04:55] has probably evaporated from the sun. 可能都在太阳的 暴晒下被脱水蒸发了
[04:57] But the maggots are liKe little refrigerators. 但蛆虫却有一种 电冰箱般的功能
[04:59] They preserve what we digest for longer periods of time. 能把我们消化的 东西保存很长时间
[05:02] Entomology is our friend. 昆虫的确是我们的朋友哟
[05:05] Yes. 没错
[05:10] Sorry, little buddy. 抱歉了,小东西
[05:15] Scalpel. 解剖刀
[05:16] My name is Paul and this is between y’all. 我叫保罗 专门来协助的
[05:19] TalK about Pulp Fiction. 看来你好像看过 <低俗小说>这部电影
[05:26] It’s all yours, Doc. 我来帮你吧
[05:30] Fire up that gas chromatograph 可以把色谱仪分析 出来的东西…
[05:32] mass spectrometer thing, will you? 通过分光仪显示吗?
[05:35] No problem, son. 没问题
[05:42] 1 5 seconds till pay dirt. 15秒就能分析出来了
[05:45] Cool. 很好
[05:46] Play any pigsKin, man? 下注买橄榄球了吗?
[05:47] No, I’m off that. 没有,我戒了
[05:49] It’s prime time for you. 这可是黄金时期啊
[05:50] I haven’t made a bet in a month. 我一个月没赌过了
[05:52] I can’t say I don’t have that itch, though. 而且我还可以 说我一点都没手痒
[05:58] Hmm. Haven’t seen this stuff for a while. 嗯,好久没见过这种东西了
[06:01] What’s that? 什么?
[06:02] Jimsonweed. 蔓陀罗
[06:16] Do you have a name? 有受害人的名字吗?
[06:18] She’s not exactly carrying a purse. 她没带钱包
[06:23] Oh… 噢…
[06:28] ( camera shutter clicKing )
[06:32] OKay, let’s taKe her out. 好了,拉她出来吧
[06:38] ThanKs. 谢谢
[06:40] Sure. 不谢
[06:48] That’s strange. 很奇怪
[06:51] What’s that? 这是什么?
[06:52] Glazed liKe a doughnut. 很光滑,倒像甜甜圈
[06:56] Well, here’s the reason the sKin was funny. 嗯,原因是 她皮肤上面有东西
[06:58] Formaldehyde, right? 甲醛,对吧?
[07:00] Close. BioTone Arterial. 差不多! 是动脉脱水药品
[07:01] Promotes high diffusion 能够让皮肤组织…
[07:02] and fast drainage in sKin tissue. 提高扩散能力 使体内迅速脱水
[07:03] So I was right. this woman’s been embalmed. 那么说来,这女的尸体 被人涂抹过 防腐药剂
[07:06] Yeah. Yeah, I already ran her prints 对,没错, 我已经把她的指纹取下
[07:09] through worK-hire; got her l.D. right here. 通过检验,已得知她的身份
[07:12] I, uh, I just want to say l-l… 我,呃,我想说,我…
[07:15] Well, I really admire the gusto 我真的很佩服你…
[07:16] with which you approach your job. 佩服你工作的热情
[07:18] Are you hitting on me, David? 你想追我吗,大卫?
[07:23] Uh… 啊…
[07:25] ( chucKles )
[07:27] Let me give you some friendly advice. 给你些友好的建议吧
[07:28] If you want to pull chicKs, you’ve got to get aggressive. 如果你真想追女孩 首先你必须大胆些
[07:31] You’ve gotta drop the glasses, 把眼镜摘下
[07:34] Iose the coat, 脱掉你的白大褂
[07:35] grow some scruff. 锻炼一下肌肉
[07:38] You do get a “C” for cute, though. 但是你还是比较可爱的
[07:43] ( typing )
[07:48] “Stephanie Reyes was laid to rest “斯蒂芬妮.莱斯 在沙漠港口殡仪馆…
[07:49] at Desert Haven Funeral Home.” 永远地安息了”
[07:52] Her funeral was last weeK. 她上个礼拜就出殡了?
[08:02] Hi. 你好
[08:03] Hey. 你好
[08:04] What do you got? 发现了什么?
[08:06] Vernon Woods, dean of the school. 死者叫弗农.伍□ 是这间学校的院长
[08:08] 49, single. Multiple blunt-force 49岁,单身
[08:11] trauma wounds to the head. 头上有多处钝器击伤痕迹
[08:13] With that, probably. 可能是那个造成的
[08:15] StoKes: I got it. 我拍下来了
[08:16] Man, checK out all that blood spatter. 伙计 检验一下所有血溅痕迹 教师奖 1997年年度最佳教师
[08:22] Yeah, blows to the head, up close and personal. 没错 头在非常近距离被敲破
[08:25] A lot of passion around this one. 这一记是最重的
[08:28] Any suspects? 有嫌犯吗?
[08:30] Kate Armstrong. Founded the school. 嫌犯名叫 凯特.阿姆斯特朗 是这间学校的创办人
[08:32] She called 91 1 herself. She says he attacKed her. 是她自己拨打911的 她说他攻击了她
[08:36] She’s out in the hallway. 她就在外面走廊
[08:44] He wouldn’t let go of me. 他不肯放开我
[08:46] He Kept pawing. 不断抓着我
[08:47] I can still smell his aftershave. 到现在,他胡后水的味道 仍挥之不去
[08:49] ( sobbing ): I mean… 我是说…
[08:51] It’s all a blur. 这件事情实在太也恶劣
[08:53] I grabbed the closest thing I could and I hit him with it. 我顺手拿起了最近的东西 就往他头上砸去
[08:57] A rocK? 石头?
[08:59] I don’t Know what it was. 我不知道是什么
[09:00] I didn’t care. I just wanted him off of me. 我哪有时间理会 我只想他放开我
[09:02] How many times did you hit him? 你敲了他多少次?
[09:04] Once. 一次
[09:07] What’s the matter? 怎么了?
[09:09] Come on. No one’s going to hear. 来吧,没人会听到的
[09:10] Everyone’s in class. Where’s the harm? 其它人都去上课了 这有什么要紧的?
[09:13] I said get off of me! 我说放开我
[09:15] Miss Armstrong… 阿姆斯特朗小姐…
[09:17] were you and the dean having a personal relationship? 你和院长之间有亲密关系吗?
[09:21] No. 没有
[09:22] No, Vernon’s a pig. 没有,弗农这家伙是个蠢猪
[09:25] Then why did you hire him? 那你为什么请他?
[09:27] You founded the school. 是你创办这学校的
[09:28] It’s your integrity on the line. 工作人员可是由你定的
[09:31] He’s great at raising money. 他善于集资
[09:33] His donor list is huge. 每次他去募集 他都能找到一大批捐赠人
[09:37] I didn’t mean to Kill him. 我不想杀他的
[09:40] ( sniffling )
[09:41] I just wanted him to leave me alone. 我只想他放开我
[09:45] But you hit him more than once. 但你敲了他不只一次
[09:48] Oh, who Knows. I… 噢,天知道,我…
[09:49] Well, you hit a man once, there’s no blood. 如果你只敲了他一次 那不可能出血
[09:52] The first hit’s free. 第一击是不会出血的
[09:54] You hit him more than that… 敲击超过一次…
[09:55] ( clears throat )
[09:57] The walls in his office looK liKe the dean 他办公室的墙看起来就像…
[09:58] went a couple rounds with MiKe Tyson. 你这位院长 跟 拳王泰森 打了数个回合一样
[10:00] Then I hit him more than once. 那么就算我敲他超过一次吧
[10:03] LiKe I said, I just… 就如我说的 我只是…
[10:07] I wanted him off me. 我只是想他放开我
[10:10] Will you excuse me? 失陪一下了
[10:13] Officer. ThanKs. 警官,谢谢
[10:18] What’d you find out? 你还发现了什么?
[10:19] Heavy on B.S.; zippo on truth. 没有废话,很真实
[10:22] You don’t seem too bummed about it. 看起来你好像不太相信
[10:23] Hell, no, I’m stoKed. 凡事都要怀疑
[10:25] ( sotto voce ): We drew the best case, Nicky. 尼克 这件案子肯定是最好玩的
[10:27] I can feel it. 我感觉如此
[10:28] Mm-hmm. 嗯-嗯
[10:29] Then there’s only one thing left to do. 那现在剩下的只有一件事了
[10:32] String it. 把整个案子串起来
[10:33] String it. 把整个案子串起来
[10:34] I’ve never filed a missing person’s report before. 我还没报过失□案
[10:36] But I’m getting concerned about Eric. 但我真的开始 有点担心艾瑞克了
[10:38] Where was the last place you saw your friend? 你最后看到你朋友的 地方是在哪?
[10:42] After worK, we went out. 下班后,我们出了去
[10:43] You two worK together? 你们俩一起工作?
[10:44] No, a few blocKs apart. 不是,我们工作的 地方相隔几个街区
[10:45] I’m over at Voosh’s, you Know? 我在伍什烟花厂工作 你们听过那地方吗?
[10:47] Voosh’s FireworKs 伍什烟花厂
[10:49] and he’s at Element Sound, the music store. 他在一间叫元素之声的 唱片店工作
[10:51] You guys go into the desert? 你们去沙漠 那了?
[10:52] Yeah, a party out near Red RocK. 是的 在红石镇附近参加了个派对
[10:54] How’d you Know? 你们怎么知道的?
[10:56] You just told us. 你刚跟我们说起的
[10:58] ( chucKles )
[10:59] So spill it. 继续吧
[11:00] We, uh, dranK a couple beers 我们…喝了点啤酒
[11:05] hung out, and… 迷迷糊糊的,然后…
[11:06] then I just lost tracK of him around midnight 大概在半夜他不见了□影
[11:09] and I haven’t seen him since. 之后我就没再见过他
[11:10] Did you guys drop anything that night? 你们那晚有没有 服食过什么药品?
[11:12] Ecstasy, crystal, G…? 摇头丸,水晶,G之类…?
[11:14] No. 没有
[11:15] No way. 不可能的
[11:18] LooK, do you, do you Know where Eric is or not? 听着,你们,你们到底 是不是知道艾瑞克的下落?
[11:20] Bobby, we found a body 波比 我们找到了一具尸体
[11:22] that matches your description of Eric. 跟你形容的 艾瑞克的特征非常吻合
[11:26] Would you be willing to identify him? 你可以来辨认一下吗?
[11:30] Is this your friend? 这是你朋友吗?
[11:34] ( crying )
[11:41] Oh, God… 噢,天哪…
[11:46] What happened to you, Eric? 发生了怎么回事 艾瑞克?
[11:50] Oh, God… 噢,天哪…
[11:51] ( KnocKing )
[11:53] Hey, boss. I got something for you. 老板,我找到了些东西
[12:01] ( sotto voce ): I did this whole tox-the-maggots thing 我按照你的吩咐
[12:04] IiKe you said. 对蛆进行了分析
[12:06] Found jimsonweed in their blood. 在它们的血液 中找到了些蔓陀罗
[12:07] Which means? 意味着?
[12:09] Jimsonweed in Eric’s blood. 在艾瑞克的血中有蔓陀罗
[12:11] Jimsonweed. 蔓陀罗
[12:12] “Dry as a bone, red as a beet “干燥如骨,鲜红如火”
[12:14] blind as a bat, mad as a hatter.” “食后眼睛迷糊 陷入癫狂”
[12:18] Really? -Cite your sources. 真的?你从哪得知的?
[12:21] Internet insomnia. 网路上
[12:23] But Brass just said they weren’t doing any drugs. 但刚才布瑞斯说他们 没有吸食过任何毒品
[12:28] Yeah. 对啊
[13:24] Blood spatter on northwest wall. 血溅往西北一面的墙上
[13:26] Blood sprays northeast corner above… 血喷到东北面的墙角之上…
[13:33] Wow. 噢
[13:36] Now, there’s a looK I liKe to see– confusion. 看起来…好混乱
[13:39] ( chucKles )
[13:41] No, I’m not confused. 不,我不觉得混乱
[13:42] X marKs the spot. 有X标记的就是敲击时的点
[13:44] A blow here… 这里敲了一次…
[13:45] here… and here. 这里…还有这里
[13:48] Our dean received the majority of blows 这名院长在 这里受到了致命一击
[13:50] when he was on the ground. 他倒在地上的时候
[13:51] Cast-off from the weapon 粘在凶器上的血一甩
[13:52] against the window. -Mm-hmm. 甩到了那窗子上
[13:54] The bacK wall… 后墙…
[13:57] Void… against the bacK wall. 是空白的… 后墙是空白的
[14:02] The floor under the body? 身体躺在地上…
[14:04] The blood spatter has a void 血溅之处总有一线空白
[14:06] instead of one continuous line of spray. 并不可能溅到遍地都是
[14:07] There’s an interruption 中间如果有物 或者是人…
[14:09] a space where something or someone comes between 那么这血溅的 痕迹便会被隔断
[14:11] the blood coming off the body and the wall. 从尸体上血液的喷溅情况 和墙上的情况来看…
[14:14] Which means our assailant was here and… 嫌犯当时身处这里
[14:16] There was somebody else in this room. 同时房间里面还有其他人
[14:20] Kate Armstrong is lying. 凯特在撒谎
[14:23] Fruit juice, half ice. 果汁,加了点冰
[14:26] ThanKs, WarricK. 谢谢,华瑞克
[14:27] The guy said it was natural, that it wasn’t a drug. 那家伙说这是天然药品 不是毒品
[14:32] I mean, jimsonweed is a plant. 蔓陀罗只是种植物
[14:35] Most drugs derive from plants. 许多毒品正是从植物而来
[14:37] That doesn’t maKe them safe. 植物并不都安全的
[14:38] Or legal, for that matter. 有的也并不合法 如果用来害人的话
[14:41] Yeah, but he said it was safe. 没错 可是他跟我们说那很安全
[14:42] That’s why we bought it. 因此我们才买了
[14:44] Did you taKe the drug, too? 你也服食了吗?
[14:46] Yeah. We both did. 是的,我们都服食了
[14:49] You drinK it. It’s a tea. 是喝的,类似茶
[14:52] Who sold you this “tea”? 是谁卖这些”茶”给你们的?
[14:54] He didn’t give a name. 他没留下名字
[14:57] He just… 他只是说…
[14:58] He told us that j-weed would be a cool high. 他说蔓陀罗会让人高度兴奋
[15:01] Mind-expanding. 思想完全被释放
[15:02] I mean, that’s the whole point of a rave is to experiment. 你也知道,参加狂欢 派对就是为了体验这些的吗
[15:06] Did you get a stamp when you got in? 你进场时有没有被盖印?
[15:09] Yeah. But that was liKe four days ago. 有 但那已经是4天以前的事了
[15:10] Well, mostly they use water-resistant pads 他们通常都会用防水印
[15:13] so you don’t sweat it off. 你流汗也不会把它给弄掉的
[15:15] Could you hit the lights, Chris? 帮忙拉上窗帘,克里斯?
[15:19] Where’d they stamp you? 他们在哪给你盖印的?
[15:23] Yeah, that’s DJMasterband’s stamp. 嗯,这是”精通乐队”DJ的印
[15:24] He is the spinner in Vegas right now. 现在正在拉斯维加斯
[15:27] Must’ve been playing at the rave 他完全可能…
[15:29] these two were at. 当时在这俩小子 参加的狂野派对上演出
[15:32] Is there any way for us to tracK this, uh, DJ person? 有没有什么办法追查这个DJ?
[15:35] The free papers, yeah. 免费宣传单
[15:37] They have ads for all sorts of raves. 所有狂野派对都有广告的
[15:39] Bobby? 波比?
[15:40] Would you be able 你能不能…
[15:41] to recognize the guy who sold you the jimson? 认出卖蔓陀罗 给你们的那个家伙
[15:43] Definitely. 绝对可以
[15:47] No one in the mortuary business liKes to discuss the issue 做死人生意的人 从来都不想讨论这个问题
[15:52] but it does exist: people rob graves. 但事实上这种偷窃 尸体的罪行的确存在
[15:54] Are you telling me that someone dug up 你是说有人把斯蒂 芬妮的墓给掘开…
[15:56] Stephanie Reyes and stole her body? 把她的尸体给偷走了?
[15:57] They do it for gold, trinKets, or just KicKs. 这些人可能把尸体偷来卖钱 当装饰品,甚至拿来玩
[16:00] You should hear what I hear at conventions. 你应该听听 我在大会上认识到的
[16:03] ( chucKles )
[16:04] Did you report the robbery 你有没有向警方…
[16:06] of Mrs. Reyes’ remains to the police? 报告了莱斯女士的 遗体失窃案?
[16:08] As I say, we try not to discuss the issue 正如我刚才跟你说的 我们尽量不会…
[16:11] outside of the community. 在我们的圈子 之外讨论这个问题
[16:12] Profits over people, is that it? 涉及到利益问题 对吗?
[16:15] I wouldn’t put it liKe that. 我不愿意这么说
[16:29] Eight feet. 8尺
[16:30] How deep do you bury these casKets? 你们这些棺材埋得有多深?
[16:33] Well… 嗯…
[16:34] There’s nothing else in there. 里面没有东西了
[16:36] I thought you said grave robbers only stole bodies. 我记得你刚才 说过盗墓贼只偷尸体
[16:39] This might’ve been an inlaid casKet 这具棺材一定镶嵌了什么宝物
[16:41] something of value that people would steal. 使人动心偷窃的有价值的东西
[16:46] You sell casKets, right? 你卖棺材的 对吗?
[16:48] As part of your mortuary service? 这也算是你做死人 生意的一部分吧?
[16:50] I want to see some. 我想看看些棺材
[16:52] I can arrange a viewing. 我可以安排
[16:55] Bonus. 很好
[17:06] ( KnocKing )
[17:07] Chris, I got the prelims bacK 克里斯,我们那次从 沙漠死者口中取样的唾液…
[17:09] on that swab I tooK off of our desert guy. 分析有结果了
[17:13] And? 还有呢?
[17:14] Products found in mouth and nose: 在他的口鼻之中 找到了些东西
[17:17] mentholated nose spray, patchouli and aluminum. 包括有薄荷鼻喷剂 有广藿香和铝
[17:21] Nose spray? He had a cold. 鼻喷剂?他感冒了?
[17:22] Patchouli– they burn it at music stores. 广藿香…是他们的 唱片店那里点着的
[17:25] Aluminum’s the odd man out. 铝是最有可疑的
[17:26] WarricK: Yeah. I got Trace putting together 没错,根据这个线索
[17:28] a list of products made with the stuff. 我列出了一张所 有含有这个元素的产品
[17:29] Something tells me it’s not lemonade. 直觉告诉我 这可不是杯柠檬茶
[17:32] Jimson tea. 这是参茶
[17:34] I liKe to see what I’m dealing with. 我想看看我要对付的 东西到底是怎样的
[17:36] Doesn’t looK lethal, does it? 看起来不像会致命 对吧?
[17:37] Doesn’t looK liKe tea, either. 甚至看起来也不像是茶
[17:39] You Know what the Japanese tea ceremony signifies? 你知道日本的茶道 有何意味吗?
[17:41] What’s that? 什么来的?
[17:43] That every human encounter 每个人遇到的情况…
[17:44] is a singular occasion 都会是不同的
[17:46] which can never recur again in exactly the same way. 而且不可能两次重现同一过程
[17:49] Does that apply to our case? 这可以应用在我们的案子上吗?
[17:51] Everything applies, WarricK. 所有东西都是可以应用的 华瑞克
[17:53] That’s the beauty part. 所以才美丽
[17:56] Cheers. 干杯
[18:01] All right, it’s true. 好吧,是的
[18:03] Someone else was there. 当时还有其他人
[18:04] A name would be nice. 最好能透露一下名字
[18:05] She’s a friend on the faculty 我的一名朋友,是个教员
[18:07] but she had nothing to do with this. 但她和此案无关
[18:09] The blood evidence is telling us otherwise. 那些血作为证据会 告诉我们其它一切的
[18:11] LooK, homicide will give us her name if you won’t. 听着,即使你不肯把她的 名字透露,我们也会查出来
[18:13] There are detectives, and your school’s not that big. 这里有很多探员 而且你们学校并不大
[18:16] Julia Eastman, but she was doing me a favor. 她叫茱莉亚.伊斯特曼, 但她当时只是来帮我忙而已
[18:20] She was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. 只是来的时间 来的地点都不巧而已
[18:25] We Kind of made a plan 我们订了个计画…
[18:27] so that the next time Woods hit on her 以便如果伍□再来骚扰她
[18:30] she’d have a witness. 她会有证人
[18:31] You Know, because of the harassment. 因为她着实已忍无可忍
[18:33] When you were playing witness, where were you standing? 当你充当证人之时, 你站在哪里?
[18:36] At the doorway. 在门口
[18:38] You’re sure? 你确定?
[18:40] Yeah. 是的
[18:41] I Know you want it. Give us a little… 我知道你也想要的 给我们个…
[18:45] ( woman sighing and crying )
[18:48] Why you… 你怎么敢…
[18:49] ( grunt ) Ah! 啊!
[18:51] ( grunts and sighs )
[18:54] We’re forensic scientists, Julia. 茱莉亚小姐 我们是鉴证小组的科学家
[18:57] Blood talKs to us. 血,作为证据 可以告诉我们很多东西
[18:59] People exaggerate 人们会夸大某事
[19:00] or forget. 或者会忘记某事
[19:02] Blood’s liKe my grandfather. Never lies. 但血证,就如我的祖母 从不说谎
[19:03] NicK reenacted the crime using blood spatter. 尼克通过血溅痕迹, 重现了案件经过
[19:06] No, I just strung it, but thanK you anyway. 非也,我只是把几个线索重组 但还是要谢谢你
[19:10] No, the computer gizmo does 其实把这些图形都搞定的…
[19:11] all the geometry. 是电脑
[19:13] Computer: You factor in the location 把尸体所在位置…
[19:14] of the body in relation to the blood on the wall 和墙上的血迹结合起来
[19:16] in order to create 以便…
[19:18] an equation that recreates the event. 通过如此重现事件
[19:20] Each hit that drew blood 每一次击打溅出的血迹
[19:21] gets its own unique color as he fell. 用一种颜色来表示 直到受害者倒地
[19:24] NicK: See? 看到了吧?
[19:25] Dean Woods was not in a standing position. 伍□院长,死时并不是站着的
[19:26] When he was Killed, he was on the floor. 他是倒在地上的
[19:27] So how could your friend Kate, who’s roughly half 那么,你的朋友凯特 只有他一半体积的一个人
[19:30] his size, wrestle him to the ground and Keep him there 把他打倒在地, 并且可以不让他起来?
[19:33] while she bludgeoned him to death? 而且在这同时,她还要不断对他 进行攻击,使他致命?
[19:36] Without help? 没有别人的帮忙可行吗?
[19:37] I don’t Know. 我不知道
[19:40] Hmm. 嗯
[19:41] Could we taKe a breaK? 我们能休息一下吗?
[19:44] I need a breaK. 我需要休息
[19:48] Sure. 当然可以
[19:50] ( rave music plays )
[20:12] Three. 3个人
[20:13] It’s gonna be 20 each. 每人20块
[20:36] Teenage wasteland. 青年人的废墟
[20:39] Who? 谁?
[20:40] Yeah. 算了
[20:45] Hi! 你好!
[20:47] Hi. 你好
[20:48] I love you. 我爱你
[20:51] ( nervous chucKle )
[20:52] Uh, thanK you. 呃,谢谢
[20:54] You’re a total stranger to me. 但我根本不认识你
[20:57] It’s Ecstasy. 是爱它死的功效
[20:59] It maKes everyone fall in love. 所有人吃了它,都有恋爱的感觉
[21:00] Don’t taKe it personally, miss. 别一厢情愿,小姐
[21:02] He’s Kind of married to his job. 他和他的工作结婚了
[21:07] I love you. 我爱你
[21:12] Come on. Let’s go. 走吧
[21:29] That’s him, there, there! 就是他,在那里
[21:33] Grissom: Bobby, wait! 波比,等等
[21:38] You Killed my friend! 你杀了我的朋友
[21:39] BreaK it up! 把他们拉开
[21:40] Bobby, stop it! 波比,别这样
[21:41] ( shouting )
[21:45] Ow…! 噢…!
[21:49] What do you guys thinK you got on me? 你们干吗? 抓到我什么把柄了?
[21:51] Selling jimsonweed to Kids. 向未成年人,兜售曼陀罗
[21:53] Do you see any j-weed on me? 你在我身上有找到这些东西吗?
[21:55] You sent, uh, Bobby over here 某个晚上,你们的一个旅程中 你向这里 这位波比
[21:56] and his friend on quite a trip the other night. 还有他的朋友出售了曼陀罗
[21:58] Which trip was that? 什么旅程啊?
[22:00] The one to San Diego or the one to Mars? 去圣地亚哥的还是去火星的?
[22:01] To the impound, where your car is going. 去监牢,也就是你的车要去的地方
[22:04] Probable cause. 你的药可能在车子上
[22:06] You don’t have to taKe my car to the impound. 你们也不用把我的 车子抓去”坐牢”的
[22:07] You can search it. 你们可以搜搜的
[22:08] But, I got news for you. 但我有些话,得先跟你们说说
[22:10] Jimson’s an unscheduled controlled substance. 曼陀罗是禁制药品
[22:12] Mandatory suspended sentence 首次持有人…
[22:13] for the first go-round for possession. 只是可能会被判处缓刑
[22:15] And you can’t even prove that much. 但你们根本 不可能证明到什么
[22:16] Guy Knows a lot about the Nevada state penal code. 小子看来还挺精通 内华达州的刑法典
[22:19] Well, if you’re gonna breaK the law 要违法…
[22:21] you’ve gotta Know the law. 就得先学法
[22:22] Exactly. 没错
[22:24] Just don’t scratch my puppy. 别刮花了我的车
[23:23] What do you say, Ethan? 伊桑,你有什么解释?
[23:25] These seeds looK familiar? 这些种子 看来是不是很面熟?
[23:27] ( laughs )
[23:29] You just fish those out of your undies? 你这完全是栽赃嫁祸
[23:31] LooK, man, if you want to taKe me in… 听着,伙计 要想抓我的话…
[23:33] taKe me in. 你便抓吧
[23:34] I’ll be bacK before the party’s over. 但我马上就能出来的
[23:35] ‘Cause you Know the law, don’t you? 因为你懂法律?
[23:38] Mandatory suspended sentence for the first possession. 首次持有 可能只是会被判缓刑?
[23:39] Exactly. 没错
[23:40] Let me tell you something. 我来告诉你吧
[23:42] You’re twice the age of these Kids 你比那些孩子大了两倍有多
[23:43] and most of them couldn’t find their ass with a map. 他们其中很多甚至 连地图都还不会看
[23:46] You prey on innocent children 你就从这些天真的孩子 上面赚钱
[23:48] concocting God-Knows-what from God-Knows-where 透过调配你这种 不知从何而来的见鬼东西
[23:50] selling Russian Roulette in a bottle 然后装在瓶子里 一瓶一瓶出售
[23:51] and you thinK we came all the way out here 你以为我们 这么辛苦走这么远
[23:53] to bust you for possession, you dumb punK? 只为了起诉你,持有这些物品, 蠢猪?
[23:59] I’m gonna get you for murder. 我们要控告你谋杀
[24:04] Cool? 很爽是吧?
[24:09] This Ethan was selling jimsonweed tea 这个叫伊桑的人在 沙漠举行的狂野派对上….
[24:11] at the desert rave. 贩卖曼陀罗茶
[24:12] I believe Eric dranK the most toxic part– 我相信艾瑞克是 喝下了其中有毒部分…
[24:14] the dregs, the bottom of the batch 这种植物的根部
[24:16] the part that’s full of seeds. 满是种子的部分
[24:17] Williams: If that’s true, then we might be able 如果是真的 那么我们可能就可以…
[24:20] to catch up with some of those seeds 在他体内找到一些这些种子
[24:22] because they have a way 因为他们可能…
[24:23] of hanging around the lower intestinal tract. 会停留在大肠末端的
[24:25] The last ones to leave the party would be right about here. 在离开派对前他喝下的 最后那些应该就在这里
[24:32] Jimson reduced his gastric motility 这些曼陀罗降低了 他胃部的运动能力
[24:35] which Kept this in his system. 使得这东西,可以在他的身体内 保留
[24:37] Now we just tie that to the dealer. 现在我们有证据证明 这跟那卖毒品的有关系了
[24:40] Well, we see if it ties to the dealer. 不 我们要看看他们是否有关系
[24:41] That’s not what you were saying out at that rave 你在那狂野派对上 冲着那家伙的脸…
[24:44] all up in that guy’s face. 可不是这么说的
[24:45] There’s three things I’ve got a real problem with: 我最讨厌三种人:
[24:47] Guys that hit their wives, sexual assault on children 打老婆的人 强奸幼女的家伙
[24:52] and the scum that deal death to Kids. 还有那些为了钱 不管孩子生命的人
[24:56] WarricK: The chemical compositions breaK down exactly the same. 他们的成分,看起来是一模一样
[25:00] Yeah, but that doesn’t necessarily prove that the seeds 没错,但这样并不能 100%证明在死者体内的种子
[25:02] from the dead Kid’s gut came from the same place 和在那卖毒品的车上搜到的…
[25:05] as the seeds in the dealer’s car. 来自同一处
[25:06] We’d need the pods to do a DNA match 我们还需要做DNA匹配测试
[25:08] and we don’t have them. 但我们并没有他的DNA
[25:09] The truth is, it wouldn’t matter. 事实是,这无关紧要
[25:10] I ran the seeds Eric ingested. 我检验了艾瑞克体内的种子
[25:12] The toxic levels are low 它们的毒性非常弱
[25:13] too low to have Killed him. 弱得不足以致命
[25:15] Square one. 第一点就不符合了
[25:18] There is no way I’m going to end up 我死的时候绝对不想这样
[25:20] in a dumpster wrapped in plastic. 被塑胶袋包着,丢弃在垃圾场 的尸体
[25:22] I’m going to be cremated– dust in the wind, you Know. 我最多就是去火化… 化作风中的一阵轻烟
[25:26] I don’t want any part of these things. 我才不想要这些鬼棺材
[25:28] I’ve already got mine paid off. 我都已经 为自己以后买了一个了
[25:31] Are you serious? 你不是说真的吧?
[25:32] Yeah. It looKs just liKe this one. 是真的,看起来就像这个
[25:37] How much did it run you? 你买了多少钱啊?
[25:39] Ten thou. 1万
[25:40] $1 0,000… 1万…?
[25:41] For a box buried in the ground 就买了个以后 埋在地下的盒子?
[25:43] that everyone’s only going to see you in once. 只为了让别人最后一次 见你躺在里面的盒子
[25:46] I liKe it. 我挺喜欢它的
[25:47] It feels liKe a Caddie. 感觉像是个摇篮
[25:48] So when you buy one of these for $1 0,000, it’s yours, right? 好吧,当你花了1万块买了这盒子 它就是你的了,对吗?
[25:55] Well, of course it is. 当然
[25:56] No one else gets to use it. 别的人都不会去使用它?
[25:59] It’s built for one. 它是度身定造的
[26:23] Then how did all these people get in here? 那这些头发是怎么钻进去的呢?
[26:30] Thought I’d find you here. 我就想可以在这里,找到你
[26:34] It’s why I live. 所以我还活着
[26:36] Evidence… 证据…
[26:38] the double-edged sword. 真是一把双刃剑
[26:41] Yeah, nobody wanted to put that pusher in jail more than I did. 没错,没人比我更想 把那混帐锁进监狱
[26:45] The evidence sets him free. 但证据却恰恰释放了他
[26:47] How do you feel about this? 你有什么感觉?
[26:48] It doesn’t matter how I feel. 我怎么感觉不重要
[26:51] The evidence only Knows one thing: the truth. 证据只知道一件事:真相
[26:55] It is what it is. 这才成其为证据
[26:56] You don’t really believe that, do you? 你不是很相信,是吗?
[26:59] I was flying to a seminar in New Hampshire 有一次,好多年前的 一个夏天了
[27:02] a couple summers ago. 我坐飞机到新汉普 郡去参加一个座谈会
[27:03] I was sitting on the plane 在飞机上
[27:05] next to this philosophy professor from Harvard. 坐在我旁边的是一名 哈佛大学的哲学教授
[27:07] He told me this story about how every morning 他跟我说了一个故事
[27:10] he taKes a leaK right after his three-hour philosophy class. 每天上午,上完3小时的哲学课 之后他都会上厕所
[27:12] He’d flush the toilet 每次他冲水的时候
[27:13] there’d be this tiny, brown spider 都会有一只褐色的小蜘蛛…
[27:15] fighting for its life 在冲水的旋涡中
[27:16] against the swirling water. 挣扎求存
[27:18] Come bacK the next day, flush 第二天回来 同样的冲水
[27:20] same spider clawing its way bacK from oblivion. 同样的一只蜘蛛在挣扎
[27:23] A weeK goes by, he decides to liberate the spider. 一个星期之后 他决定把这只蜘蛛救出来
[27:26] Grabs a paper towel, scoops him up 他拿了一张卫生纸 把蜘蛛抓了出来
[27:28] sets him on the floor in the corner of the stall. 然后把它放在地板的一角
[27:31] Comes bacK the next day 第二天他回来
[27:33] what do you thinK happened to the spider? 你猜蜘蛛怎么了?
[27:36] Dead. 死了
[27:38] On his bacK, eight legs in the air. Why? 八脚朝天背朝地 知道为什么吗?
[27:42] Because one life imposed itself on another. 因为生命对生命有影响
[27:46] Right then I realized where we stand. 那时我就突然 明白我们的位置
[27:49] I understood our role. 我们的角色了
[27:51] We don’t impose our will on a spider. 我们不应该让自己的 意愿影响蜘蛛
[27:53] We don’t impose our hopes on the evidence. 我么也不能让自己的 想法影响到证据
[28:01] Twenty, ten, five, boom! 20,10,5,砰!
[28:04] Touchdown, baby. 触地得分
[28:06] What’s my name? 我叫什么?
[28:08] ( Ethan laughs )
[28:11] You’ll be bacK. 你会回来的
[28:13] Oh, really? What, have you got 噢,是吗?
[28:14] a crystal ball in your pocKet or something? 你口袋里有水晶球… 可以作出预测吗?
[28:16] You’re a creature of habit. 你死性难改
[28:17] I’ll catch you later. 我迟点会抓住你的
[28:23] OKay, this is what we’ve got so far on our dead dean. 看,现在就这件院长死亡案 我们取得的证据就那么多
[28:27] Blood spatter and blood cast-off on the walls. 血溅痕迹 喷溅到墙上的血迹
[28:30] Kate Armstrong’s confession, her clothes. 凯特.阿姆斯特朗的招供 还有她的衣服
[28:33] Three void areas, and that’s pretty much it. 3个血迹空白点 好像已经挺多了
[28:37] Anything else? 还有什么其它的吗?
[28:38] It’s not enough, it’s not enough. 还不够 还不够
[28:40] What’s the one thing we’re missing? 我们还漏了一样东西 是什么?
[28:42] That’s it. 就是它
[28:44] What’s it? 它是什么?
[28:45] The one thing we’re missing. 我们漏了的一样东西
[28:47] The blood. 在茱莉亚…
[28:48] On Julia’s clothes. 衣服上的血
[28:49] We need the clothes that you were wearing 我们需要你在院长被杀那天…
[28:52] the day that the dean was Killed. 所穿的衣服
[28:54] I burned them. 我把它们都烧了
[28:57] Why? 为什么?
[28:58] The blood wouldn’t come out. 血迹洗不掉
[29:01] They were ruined. 于是我把它们烧了
[29:02] Blood’s funny that way. 血有时就这么有趣
[29:04] In fact, I bet 实际上,我肯定…
[29:06] there’s plenty of blood on Dean Woods’ shirt. 在伍□院长的衣服上 也应该有大量血迹的
[29:13] LooK at that void. 看这片空白
[29:16] What a beaut. 真漂亮啊
[29:18] Oh, yeah. 不错
[29:19] You don’t even have to Know every star 要把星座图形画出…
[29:22] and you can draw a constellation. 也无需认出每一颗星星的
[29:32] And fill in the rest. 最后把这里也画好
[29:38] Whoa, looK at that last finger there. 噢,看看这最后一根手指
[29:42] TalK about your unique attributes. 又要你总结了
[29:45] What do you thinK, a bandage? 你认为是什么? 绷带?
[29:46] We’ll have to asK our ladies, but I can tell you this– 也许得问问我们的当事人小姐了
[29:50] somebody’s playing through the pain. 可以肯定的是… 有人一直在玩弄别人的痛苦
[29:53] Grissom: l, uh… 我,呃…
[29:55] I just wanted you to Know 我只是想告诉你…
[29:57] that Eric didn’t die from jimson tea. 艾瑞克并不是 死于那些茶的
[29:59] It didn’t have the chemical toxicity 它的化学毒性不足以…
[30:02] to Kill him. 致他于死地
[30:03] The seeds weren’t strong enough. 那些种子没那么毒
[30:10] Is your arm all right? 你的手没事吧?
[30:11] Yeah, uh, spider bite. 没事,蜘蛛咬的
[30:13] I thinK it’s infected. 我想是被感染了
[30:16] May I taKe a looK? 我可以看看吗?
[30:17] Sure. You’re a doctor. 当然,你也算是个医生吗
[30:18] You might be able to give me something for it. 也许能给我开些药
[30:22] I’m a Ph.D., not an M.D. 我只是个普通的博士 不是医学博士
[30:24] ( chucKling )
[30:32] Bobby… this bite is not from an insect. 波比…这不是虫子咬的
[30:57] Hi. 你好
[31:00] I found a bite marK on Bobby’s arm 我在波比的手上 发现了一个咬过的痕迹
[31:03] and I thinK it might be human. 我认为应该是人咬造成的
[31:06] Do you feel liKe sharing? 你想跟我详谈倾诉一下吗?
[31:09] Not really. 不怎么想
[31:10] Just a little? 只想谈那么一点?
[31:12] ( sighing )
[31:14] I don’t Know, Jenna. 我不知道,洁娜
[31:16] This whole case is going from bad to worse. 这件案子越来越棘手
[31:19] I mean, usually it’s a body, it’s a specimen 我意思是,这些案子在我眼中 通常只是死尸,只是样本
[31:23] but when it involves Kids, I just can’t… 但一旦牵扯到了未成年人 我就是不能…
[31:25] Gruesome Grissom… 令人敬畏的葛瑞森啊…
[31:27] Tin man with a heart. 原来你除了是个铁人 你还有着一颗善良的心
[31:29] Who Knew? 谁知道呢
[31:32] Hey, guys. 嘿,伙计们
[31:34] This came bacK for the test 沙漠死尸上的铝制品检验…
[31:35] on aluminum products on our Kid in the desert. 结果回来了
[31:39] FireworKs. 是烟花
[31:41] That’s where Bobby Taylor worKs. 波比.泰勒工作的地方
[31:46] Jenna, I need a mold of Eric’s teeth 洁娜,我要你帮我给 艾瑞克的牙齿铸型
[31:49] and an impression of Bobby’s arm. 还有帮我把波比手上的 印痕伤口也印下来
[32:03] Julia, maKe a fist for me with your right hand. 茱莉亚 请把你的右手握拳
[32:06] I mean, count it down liKe so, starting with your thumb first. 我是说这样,从拇指开始 一根一根往下数
[32:09] Five, four, three, two, one.
[32:26] Sprained it at tennis. 在打网球时扭伤了
[32:28] It heals a lot faster when you wear one of these. 戴上这个会好得快得多
[32:38] Dean Woods’ shirt. 这是伍□院长的衬衣
[32:41] Now, remember we said 记得我们说过
[32:43] blood tells us everything? 血能告诉我们一切吗?
[32:45] Well… so does the absence of blood. 嗯…其实没有血的地方 也能告诉我们一切
[32:56] Oh, my God. 噢,天哪!
[33:13] You held him down… 她杀他的同时…
[33:16] while she Killed him. 是你把他按倒在地的
[33:19] All because the guy was handsy? 就因为这家伙毛手毛脚?
[33:25] Seems a little severe. 看起来你们好像挺痛苦
[33:31] We’re going to be placing you under arrest for murder. 我们现在正式将你们 以谋杀罪名逮捕归案
[33:34] Is there anything you want to say? 你们还有什么可说的吗?
[33:55] No, no, this isn’t over. 不,不,这事还没有完
[33:57] For all forensic purposes, it is over. 就鉴证目的而言 这案子已经结束了
[34:00] They’re going to eat bread 她们以后将会在监牢里…
[34:01] and bang a metal cup against some bars. 度过自己罪恶的一生
[34:04] That’s it. It’s over for us. 就这么样了 我们的工作也完结了
[34:05] We still don’t Know why. 我们还不知道 她们为什么这么做
[34:07] It’s not our job to Know why. 我们的工作不是 去研究为什么这么做
[34:09] It’s our job to Know how. 而是研究如何这么做
[34:10] You heard Grissom. 你也听过葛瑞森说的
[34:11] The more the why, the less the how 知道越多”为什么” “如何”就知道得越少
[34:12] the less the how, the more the why. 反之亦然
[34:15] Hey, NicK. 嘿,尼克
[34:16] Yeah? 怎么?
[34:17] Grissom’s not always right. 葛瑞森也不是总是对的
[34:19] Do yourself a favor. 算是帮你自己个忙
[34:21] ThinK for yourself. 为自己想想
[34:22] I mean that as a friend, oKay? 我这样说是以一个 朋友的身份,懂了吗?
[34:24] OKay, Detective, we’ve got some more homeworK to do. 好了,探长 我们还有别的事情要干
[34:29] What are you playing, time-share coffins? 你到底是卖什么的? 共享的棺材吗? 没有这种事
[34:31] Uh, there’s no such thing as a time-share coffin.
[34:34] Sure there is. 当然有
[34:35] Once the funeral is over, you dump the body 葬礼一结束 你把死者的遗体掘起
[34:36] and use the same casKet over and over. 再把棺材重复出卖
[34:39] You can’t prove that. 你没有办法证明这点
[34:41] Yes, I can. 错了,我有
[34:42] This is a set of prints on the inside 这是在垃圾场找到的 塑料裹尸袋里面…
[34:44] of the plastic sheeting we found in the dumpster. 找到的一系列指纹
[34:47] What are the odds they belong to you? 那些指纹是你的 你有什么解释?
[34:52] All you had to do was put the bodies 你要做的是把尸体…
[34:55] bacK in the grave 放回墓地
[34:56] and no one would have been the wiser. 你以为没人比你聪明?
[34:57] You have no idea what a cutthroat business this is. 你根本不清楚 这生意有多么难做
[35:00] The chains are moving in. 竞争越来越激烈
[35:02] I have payments to maKe. 我必须要挣钱
[35:03] I see the world from a completely 我比大多数人对这世界…
[35:05] different perspective than most people. 更有自己的看法
[35:07] Yeah, I Know. 我知道
[35:08] You see dead people. So do l. 你能从死人身上做生意 我也能从死人身上破案
[35:09] And when they turn up in dumpsters 这些死尸如果最后 被扔到了垃圾场的话
[35:11] I liKe to see they get bacK to where they belong. 我希望他们 最终能回归所属之地
[35:13] I’ll repay the money. 我可以用钱补偿
[35:15] Minimum. 你当然要赔偿 这是最起码的
[35:16] Then you’re going to pay for Stephanie Reyes’ family 你还必须帮斯蒂芬妮 举行一场真正的葬礼
[35:18] to have a real burial. OKay. -费用你来支付 -好的
[35:19] At a respectable mortuary. 必须把她葬在 一个比较好的地方
[35:21] OKay. 好吧
[35:22] Then we’re going to let the DA run a table. 剩下的,就让你自己去协商吧
[35:27] Did some homeworK on Kate. 我们对凯特做了些研究
[35:28] Mm-hmm. 嗯-嗯
[35:29] Financial records for the last year. 去年的财政情况记录
[35:31] Great. 很好
[35:32] Personal checKs from Kate Armstrong 过去一年凯特私底下…
[35:35] to Vernon Woods over the last year. 支付给弗农的支票
[35:38] $5,000. Another for $5,000. 5000块,又5000块
[35:42] $3,000. “Memo: loans.” 3000块,”附注:贷款支出”
[35:47] I don’t thinK so. 我可不这么认为
[35:49] I thinK she was paying him off for something. 我认为她是因为某些把柄 在他手里,她才给他钱的
[35:53] Did Julia say anything? 茱莉亚说了什么没有?
[35:55] LiKe what? 例如呢?
[35:56] The real reason you Killed Woods? 你杀害伍□的真正原因?
[36:01] This is where Chris and I differ. 这正是克里斯和我的不同之处
[36:03] Forensics is about more than science. 鉴证更偏向科学
[36:06] Human behavior. 人的行为
[36:08] The inconsistencies of human behavior. 人的行为的矛盾性
[36:10] Yes, “how” is crucially important, but so is “why.” 没错,”如何”是很重要 但”为什么”也同样重要
[36:22] OKay. 听着
[36:25] I’m finished paying you. 我不会再给你钱了
[36:26] We’re going to live openly, honestly. 我们会公开坦诚自己的关系 一起生活
[36:29] It’s a new century. 现在是新世纪了
[36:30] Parents are evolved. 学生的父母已经开明了
[36:31] Not where their children are concerned. 考虑到自己的儿女他们就不会了
[36:34] I’ll tell everybody 我会告诉所有人听
[36:35] that I caught you two having sex on school grounds. 你们在学校操场发生性行为 还被我抓住了
[36:37] That’s a lie! What?! -你说谎 -什么?
[36:38] Of course it’s a lie. 我当然只是说谎
[36:40] That didn’t stop the McMartin School 反正即使我这么不这么说
[36:42] from closing down. 麦克马丁学校 也肯定办不下去的了
[36:45] Yeah, I thinK I’ll maKe a call. 没错 我最好开始打电话了
[36:51] Julia and I would never have survived a rumor liKe that. 茱莉亚和我,会受不了这种谣言的
[36:58] We panicKed. 我们一时丧心病狂
[36:59] The school is our whole life. 学校就是我们的全部生命
[37:05] Mm, you got your “why.” 你现在找到你的 “为什么”了
[37:07] Crime of passion. 完全是因为对某种事物的激情 而犯下的罪
[37:09] Bigger “why”: 这种”为什么”更重要
[37:12] why did it have to come down to this? 为什么事情 会演变到这一步呢?
[37:15] I guess they didn’t feel liKe they had a choice. 我猜是他们觉得 自己再无其它选择了
[37:18] Maybe they didn’t. 也许他们的确没有
[37:21] A lose-lose situation. 总之,这是个双输局面
[37:29] I’m telling you, I didn’t Kill Eric. 我告诉过你 我没有杀害艾瑞克
[37:32] Can you remember your last hours with him Saturday? 你还记得星期六,你陪着他的 最后几个小时发生了什么吗?
[37:35] Don’t answer that. 别回答这个问题
[37:36] I want to answer it. 我要回答
[37:37] I just… I can’t remember anything 我…我们喝了那东西后…
[37:39] after we tooK that stuff. 什么东西都记不起来
[37:40] It’s not about memory now, Bobby. 现在不是记忆的问题,波比
[37:42] It’s about the evidence 现在是证据的问题
[37:44] and the evidence… sucKs. 而证据…对你非常不妙
[37:48] Grissom: You and Eric bought jimson tea from Ethan that night. 那天晚上,你跟艾瑞克从 伊桑那里买了那些曼陀罗茶
[37:52] Enjoy, fellas! 好好享受,伙计
[37:54] ( laughing )
[37:57] Cheers, man. 干杯,朋友
[37:59] But you guys have never taKen j-weed before 但你们由于以前 从来没喝过曼陀罗茶
[38:02] so you weren’t aware of the side effects 所以你们根本不知道
[38:04] of photophobia. 它会带来畏光的副作用
[38:05] Ph-photo what? 什么光?
[38:06] Photophobia. 畏光
[38:07] It’s just a big word for lights freaKing you out. 就是说光会让你们陷入疯狂
[38:10] You guys were hallucinating 你们产生了幻觉
[38:11] and whatever Eric was seeing 艾瑞克见到的幻觉…
[38:13] was scaring him, big-time. 都是些让他非常恐惧的事
[38:26] The coroner states that Eric’s dose 验尸官说 艾瑞克服食药物的剂量
[38:28] shot his temperature through the roof. 使得他的体温迅速上到最高点
[38:31] He was boiling in his own sKin. 他仿如燃烧一般
[38:33] So he stripped 于是他不断脱下衣服
[38:34] which is why we found him naKed. 这就是我们发现他时 他是裸体的原因
[38:43] We just don’t Know 我们现在只是不清楚…
[38:44] if it was an act of aggression or self-defense. 你当时到底是攻击 他还是进行自卫
[38:47] I loved that guy. 我很爱那家伙的
[38:48] Grissom: That’s why I tend to believe 因此我才更倾向于相信…
[38:50] it was an act of self-protection. 你是在进行自卫
[38:52] The lights were scaring him. 那些车灯让他非常害怕
[38:53] At the same time, we conjecture 同时,我们推测…
[38:55] that you were suffering auditory hallucinations. 你的幻觉是和声音有关
[38:58] Both of these symptoms are routine with this drug. 服食这个药品 这两种是典型症状
[39:05] ( groaning ) Shut up! 闭嘴!
[39:06] Shut up! 闭嘴!
[39:08] Shut up! Shut up! 闭嘴!闭嘴!
[39:10] Shut up! Shut… shut up! 闭嘴!闭…嘴!
[39:12] ( both grunting )
[39:15] Shut up… 闭嘴…
[39:16] I just… I-I can’t remember, honest. 我…我真的完全不记得 真的
[39:20] You can “believe” and “conjecture” all you want. 无论你们怎么”相信”,怎么 “推测”都好,这都是你们的事
[39:23] None of this is based on fact. 都不是基于事实
[39:26] I’m afraid that it is. 恐怕是的
[39:27] The evidence tells us that Bobby suffocated Eric. 证据显示 波比曾经掐住艾瑞克
[39:34] We found traces of aluminum 我们在艾瑞克的鼻孔里面…
[39:36] trapped in Eric’s nostrils that are consistent 发现了一些铝元素
[39:38] with what we found in your client’s hands and arms 而这一点和你客户手掌和 手臂上的铝元素是一样的
[39:40] earlier today from his job at the fireworKs plant. 是前几天他在 烟花厂工作时沾上的
[39:46] I don’t thinK I would do that. 我想我不会这么做的
[39:49] I Know, Bobby, but you did. 我知道,波比 但你确实这么做了
[39:59] This is a mold of the bite marK 这是我们今天从你 手臂上被咬的伤口…
[40:00] that we tooK from your arm today. 弄出来的模型
[40:06] This is a mold of Eric’s mouth, postmortem. 这是我们在验尸时 做的艾瑞克的牙模
[40:18] Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! 闭嘴!闭嘴!闭嘴!
[40:22] Come on, you shut up! Shut up! Shut up! 你给我闭嘴!闭嘴!闭嘴!
[40:25] You shut up! 你闭嘴!
[40:27] ( Eric yells )
[40:32] You overpowered him. He suffocated… 你太用力了,他最后窒息…
[40:35] and then finally the noise stopped. 然后,所有噪音都消失了
[40:46] I can tell you right now 我现在跟你们说
[40:48] we’re going to plead diminished capacity. 我会以神志不清为由,进行辩护
[40:50] Good. 很好
[40:51] I hope you win. 我也希望你能赢
[40:54] It doesn’t matter. 都没有关系
[40:55] It’s the difference between 这关系你是进监狱…
[40:57] prison and a hospital, Bobby. 还是进医院的问题,波比
[40:59] It matters. 大有关系
[40:59] You don’t understand. 你不明白的
[41:02] I don’t care what happens to me. 我不会理会我会怎样
[41:04] I Killed my best friend. 关键是 我居然杀了我的朋友
[41:40] ( vehicle engine starts )
[41:43] Where you going? 你去哪里?
[41:44] Away. 离开
[42:37] Captioning sponsored by CBS
[42:40] CBS PRODUCTlONS and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme