Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:26] Ah, these green worms ain’t worth a damn. 这些东西真是不值一文
[00:34] ( thumping )
[00:35] What the hell was that? 那是什么声音?
[00:37] I don’t Know, probably one of those eight-foot carp. 不知道,可能是条 八英寸长的鲤鱼吧
[00:41] ( thumping )
[00:45] Let’s get out of here. 我们快离开这儿
[00:49] ( engine sputters and dies )
[00:55] Something probably caught on the blades. 可能是有东西把螺旋桨卡住了
[00:57] ChecK the prop. 去查看一下
[00:58] I’m not sticKing my hand in that water. 我才不会把 手伸进这水里面呢
[01:00] Move. 让开
[01:02] Move out of the way. 快让开
[01:03] OKay. 好的
[01:04] ( grunting )
[01:11] Yeah, I got something. 有了,我抓到了
[01:15] Dude, throw it bacK. 杜德,快把它扔回去
[01:18] What the hell is it? 这到底是什么?
[01:29] Femur. 大腿骨
[01:29] Strongest bone in the human body– 人体中最坚韧的骨头
[01:31] it’s sliced clean through. 却被齐根切断
[01:33] LiKe a Ginsu through a banana. 就像切香蕉一样
[01:35] So, what do you thinK, drowning? 你有什么看法 是溺死吗?
[01:37] Yeah, probably, but under what circumstances? 有可能 但看是在什么情况下了
[01:40] You don’t wear flippers at a five-star restaurant. 在五星级酒店里 你都不会穿着潜水肢
[01:42] Why would you wear three-inch heels at a laKe? 那在湖边你会穿着 三英寸的高跟鞋吗?
[01:46] So, Watson? 怎么样,华特森?
[01:48] The game is afoot. 游戏开始了 主演:威廉.彼得森 玛格.海尔珍博格 佐嘉.福克斯 加里.道尔顿 乔治.伊□ 鲍尔.吉尔福勒 安东尼.佐伊克
[02:23] What do you thinK, bro? 你怎么想,伙计?
[02:25] Breakfast on me? 我请吃早餐好吗?
[02:26] I got a court date… 我还得到法院
[02:27] straight off of graveyard. 处理一些事情
[02:29] It sucKs. 太糟了
[02:30] Ouch. 噢
[02:31] Well, time-and-a-half. 用不了多长时间
[02:32] A cup of java, and you’re set. 一杯茶不到 你就完全搞定了
[02:33] Sara: Fine suit. 西服真漂亮
[02:36] And well, just fine. 真的很不错
[02:38] That’s harassment. 她真会损人
[02:40] Hey, we have one locKer room 嘿,我们有个换衣间
[02:41] and it’s my job to be observant. 认真观察就是我的工作
[02:43] Well, evidence vault opens in five. 好了 听证会五分钟后就要开始了
[02:46] See you guys later. 一会儿见
[02:47] Later, bro. -Easy. -再见 -慢走
[02:48] So, you and me, 41 9 Western Avenue. 我和你要到 西部419大道那儿去
[02:51] I Know, a dead body at a fraternity. 我知道,在”男生联盟” 上发现一具死尸
[02:53] 7:00 A.M.-LooKs liKe we’re pulling another double. 现在是早上7:00 看起来我们又有得忙了
[02:57] I Know, we don’t have all day… 我知道 我们有不到一天的时间…
[02:58] Are, are you going to wear… that? 你真要穿这个…去吗?
[03:02] Yeah. 是的
[03:04] It’s that hideous… 太难看了…
[03:06] Hideous. 难看
[03:07] ThanK you. 谢谢
[03:12] ( clears throat )
[03:14] Large propeller. 大型螺旋桨
[03:16] Blade cut clean through. 是叶片把它切断的
[03:18] No epidermal bruising. 表皮没有淤血
[03:21] The leg was severed post-mortem. 大腿是死后被切下的
[03:23] Well, that’s good news. 很好,这可是个好消息
[03:25] How do you figure? 你怎么看?
[03:26] Well, do you want to be alive 在你活着的时候你愿意
[03:27] when your leg’s being cut off? 你的大腿被人切下来吗?
[03:29] ( door slams )
[03:29] I believe this goes with that. 我相信这个是 跟那个吻合的
[03:32] Divers recovered the body 这尸体是潜水员在…
[03:34] about a half a mile east of Calville Marina. 距凯维拉.玛丽 纳东边半英里发现的
[03:37] Female Caucasian, mid-30s. 白人女性,约30多岁
[03:39] Left thighbone connected to nothing. 左腿被连根切断
[03:42] I believe this is our victim. 我敢肯定这就是那位受害者
[03:43] Well, she’s wearing a wedding ring. 她还戴着结婚戒指
[03:45] Will you collect a rape Kit? -Always do. -你能看一下有无强奸的痕迹吗? -随时都可以
[03:47] How’s it looK for prints? -Her sKin’s shriveled liKe a Shar-Pei. -能采集到指纹吗?-她的皮肤 萎缩得像一个干柿子一样
[03:50] No pressure, no prints. 不用力压 就采集不到指纹
[03:54] No. 不
[03:55] No way, use your own hand. 别想 用你自己的手来吧
[03:56] Come on, Catherine, my hand’s too big. 快点,凯萨琳 我的手太大了
[03:58] No! 不!
[03:59] It’s the only way we can print her. 这是我们唯一 可以采集到指纹的途径
[04:00] Her sKin on your hand 把她的皮肤放到你的手上
[04:01] should fit liKe a leather glove. 也就像戴了皮手套而已
[04:11] Uh…
[04:13] ( exhales )
[04:14] May I taKe your hand? 可以把你的手伸出来吗?
[04:15] ( slaps )
[04:26] On behalf of the decedent 我代表死者
[04:27] I thanK you. 感谢你
[04:34] Umm…
[04:35] I thinK we’re going to Know who she is by lunchtime. 到吃午饭的时候我们 就能够知道她是谁了
[04:39] Ugh!
[04:46] I can’t believe I used to live in a place liKe this. 真不能相信以前 自己能住这种地方
[04:49] It seems liKe a hundred years ago. 看起来就像回到了一百年以前
[04:50] And here I had all this respect for you. 在这里我向你表示深深的敬意
[04:52] Guys, NicK StoKes. 伙计们 我是尼克.士多克斯
[04:54] This is Sara Sidel. We’re with the crime lab. 这位是莎拉.斯道尔 我们是鉴证组的
[04:56] How you doing? 你们好
[04:57] I’m Matt Daniels. 我是马特.丹尼斯
[04:58] James is upstairs 詹姆斯在楼上
[04:59] if you guys want to follow me. 要是你们愿意的话可以跟我来
[05:01] OKay. 好的
[05:10] Hey. 嘿
[05:11] Hey. 嘿
[05:13] ( sighs )
[05:14] Good God! 真见鬼!
[05:15] You see a suicide note? 有发现自杀写的遗书吗?
[05:17] We didn’t find one. 没有找到
[05:18] Don’t release anyone downstairs. 先叫楼下的人不要走
[05:21] We want to talK to them. 我们想和他们谈谈
[05:22] All of them. 他们所有的人
[05:23] Coroner pronounce? 验尸官来过了吗?
[05:24] Twenty minutes ago. 20分钟前就来过了
[05:27] Just get him down. 先把他放下来
[05:28] ( camera shutter clicKs )
[05:29] She’s a floater, Wendy Barger. 34, local, Green Valley. 她叫温蒂.巴格,34岁 无职业.是”格林”区的居民
[05:34] We should contact her family. Already did. -应该打电话给她家人 -已经打了
[05:35] TalKed to the husband. 是跟她丈夫说的
[05:37] Never reported her missing. 他们也没有报她失□
[05:38] The coroner said she’d been in the water for two days. 验尸官说她已经 泡在水里两天了
[05:41] Where’s the husband now? 她的丈夫现在在哪儿?
[05:42] At the coroner’s, lDing the body. 在验尸房鉴别尸体
[05:49] Hey. 嘿
[05:50] Results are bacK on the rape Kit. 结果显示有被强暴过的痕迹
[05:51] Positive for semen, vaginal penetration. 阴道被扩张过 里面还有精子
[05:54] You confirming rape? 你确定是强奸吗?
[05:55] Well, there are signs of a struggle. 是的,有挣扎过的痕迹
[05:57] The victim’s right shoulder is dislocated. 受害者的右臂已经脱臼
[05:59] Her sKull is fractured. 她的颅骨被敲碎
[06:00] ( inhales )
[06:02] Give me a little more time with the body. 给我多一点时间再验证一下
[06:03] Sure. 好的
[06:04] ThanKs, Jenna. 谢了,吉娜
[06:10] Mr. Barger, my name is Gil Grissom. 巴杰尔先生 我是吉尔.葛瑞森
[06:14] Hello. 你好
[06:15] This is Catherine Willows. 这位是凯萨琳.韦罗斯
[06:16] We’re forensic investigators. 我们是鉴证人员
[06:18] Sit down. 请坐
[06:21] We need to asK you a few questions. 我们需要问你几个问题
[06:24] All right. 好的
[06:24] Is there anyone that you Know of 你认识的人当中
[06:26] that might have wanted to harm your wife? 有没有谁会 可能伤害你的妻子
[06:28] No. 没有
[06:29] Everybody loved Wendy. 大家都很喜欢温蒂
[06:30] When was the last time you saw her? 上一回你看见她是什么时候?
[06:32] Tuesday morning. 星期二早上
[06:33] She needed some time away… 她想要出去…
[06:35] to get perspective. 散散心
[06:37] She did that sometimes. 她有时经常出去
[06:39] Uh, we have a, a cabin up by Calville Bay. 我们在凯维拉 那儿有一间小屋
[06:44] And when was the last time 你最后一次跟你的妻子
[06:45] you had intercourse with your wife? 过性生活是什么时候?
[06:48] Oh, that-that’s personal. 这是—私人问题
[06:49] It’s part of our investigation, sir. 也是我们的调查工作之一 先生
[06:51] Uh, well, the average is only once a weeK. 好的,平均是每星期一次
[06:55] Saturdays. 每个星期六
[07:00] Mr. Barger… 巴杰尔先生…
[07:01] Probably three or four months ago. 或许是三到四个月之前
[07:03] Would you be willing to give us a DNA sample, sir? 可以给我们一点 你的DNA样本吗?
[07:08] What’s going on? 怎么了?
[07:10] I thought Wendy drowned. 我想温蒂是溺死的
[07:11] We’re still trying to piece it all together. 我们在努力把尸体重新拼在一起
[07:13] A sample would be helpful. 样本或许能帮上点忙
[07:15] By law, we need a warrant 按照法律程序 这需要得到授权
[07:16] unless you are willing to volunteer it. 除非你是自愿这样做的
[07:20] Was James depressed? 詹姆斯很失落吗?
[07:22] You could say that. 这你可说对了
[07:23] Could you say that? 真的吗?
[07:24] I mean, the Kid’s 1 8 years old 我是说 一个18岁的大小伙子
[07:25] he’s got his whole life life in front of him 他前面的路还很长
[07:27] and why would he want to hang himself? 为何会自己上吊自尽?
[07:28] I don’t Know. 我不知道
[07:29] He didn’t get in? 或许是他没能入会的原因吧?
[07:30] Get in…? 入会…?
[07:32] The fraternity. 就是”男生联盟”
[07:33] Pledging. I mean, it’s not easy. 要入会的话 不是这么容易的
[07:35] Apparently not. 是很不容易
[07:36] So, you guys let James Know 所以 你们几个就告诉詹姆斯
[07:37] he wasn’t getting in, right? 说他没能入会,对吗?
[07:39] I told him last night. 我昨晚告诉他的
[07:40] I’m the one in charge of dinging pledges. 我是专门管理那些会员的
[07:42] Big job? 好差事?
[07:43] How’d he taKe it? 他怎么知道的?
[07:44] I thinK you Know. 我想这你清楚
[07:54] Hey, Judge. 嘿,法官
[07:55] What’s going on? 你要干嘛?
[07:56] I’m due in your court. 我刚想到你那儿去
[07:57] Called for a continuance. 去申请诉讼延期证
[07:59] Well, nobody told me. 没人告诉我这个
[08:00] Nobody was supposed to tell you. 没人该告诉你这个
[08:06] You’re going to do something for me. 你要为我做点事
[08:08] Judge, I thought we were even. 法官 我想我们俩扯平了
[08:11] How much longer am I under your thumb? 我还要被你的五指山压多久啊?
[08:13] You do what I asK, slate’s clean. 照我说的去做 一切就全清了
[08:18] Henderson rape case. 是哈德森的强奸案
[08:19] State’s evidence. 有州政府提供的证据
[08:20] Damn. 见鬼
[08:23] I Knew you were in tight. 我知道你很累
[08:23] Judges aren’t appointed on a whim. 法官是不靠一时兴致办事的
[08:26] I owed the family. 我欠他一家人
[08:28] I need you to compromise the chain of custody. 我需要你到 监保官那里通一下气
[08:31] Just liKe that? 就这样?
[08:34] We got a slam dunK on a three-time rapist 好不容易捉住这个 有三次记录的强奸犯
[08:37] and he’s just going to walK? 现在却要让他走?
[08:39] I have to have this case KicKed. 我必须把这件案子搞定
[08:42] I’m already on probation. 我已经把鉴证书交上去了
[08:44] Give them an excuse. 给他们一个藉口
[08:45] You’re good at that. 你最擅长这个了
[08:47] You worKed the graveyard. 你在鉴证所工作
[08:48] You pulled a double and you’re tired. 两个人的工作量搞得你很疲惫
[08:50] It could happen to anybody. 遇着谁什么事情 都可能发生?
[08:52] Don’t worry. I’ve got your bacK. 别害怕 我会在你背后的
[08:54] Yeah, I feel you bacK there, believe me. 这我倒是能感觉得到,真的
[09:00] ( techno music plays )
[09:03] Hey, Maestro, what’s the deal on our floater? 嘿,音乐家 那具浮尸怎么样了?
[09:08] Excuse me. 对不起
[09:09] Professor. 教授
[09:10] What’s up with our floater? 那具浮尸出结果了吗?
[09:11] Come hither. 到这儿来
[09:16] Willows: DNA doesn’t match. DNA不吻合
[09:18] Thirteen marKers, and not one of them 13个样本,没有一个
[09:20] matches the husband’s types. 和她丈夫是吻合的
[09:21] It’s funny. 真是好笑
[09:22] I liKe the husband for this. 我喜欢她丈夫这点
[09:24] Well, you were wrong. 这是你们的错
[09:25] My client’s been through enough distress. 我的委托人已经够伤心的了
[09:27] Winston, come on. 维斯顿,走吧
[09:34] When you find out what happened to my wife 当查出我妻子 到底发生了什么事
[09:38] I want to Know everything. 我希望你们能告诉我
[09:40] I promise. 我保证
[09:48] ( exhales )
[09:50] Let me asK you something. 我来问你一些问题
[09:51] Would you want to Know everything? 是你的话你想知道这一切吗?
[09:52] You’re asKing the wrong guy. 你问错对象了
[09:53] Barger as much as told us 巴杰尔等于对我们说
[09:55] that he and his wife are having problems. 他和他的妻子之间有矛盾
[09:56] She was staying at the laKe. 她在湖边那儿住
[09:57] It wasn’t the first time. 这已经不是第一次了
[09:58] And what do you thinK 你认为她有没有可能
[10:01] You were married. You tell me. 去跟另一个人见面?
[10:03] the chances are she was seeing somebody else? 你结婚了,你来说吧
[10:04] Very good to excellent. 真有你的
[10:10] I need to see the Henderson rape case 421 7. 我要看看第4217号 哈德森的强奸案
[10:15] Sure, in here. 好的,这边来
[10:26] Uh, sign here. 在这儿签名
[10:27] ThanKs, MiKe. 谢了,麦克
[10:38] ( sighs )
[10:40] ( footsteps approach )
[10:41] Grissom: Hey. 嘿
[10:43] How’s court? 法院那里怎么样了?
[10:43] Uh, damn case was continued. 还在办理一个案子
[10:46] ClerK never called. 半天没人理我
[10:47] LooK, go home. TaKe a day. You’re been worKing your ass off. 回家吧,休息一天 这几天你已经够忙的了
[10:50] Nature of the beast. 都快成野兽了
[10:53] I’m grateful, WarricK. 我很感激你,华瑞克
[10:54] I’m glad you’re bacK. 很高兴你又回来了
[10:55] And I owe you a party. 我还欠你一个晚会呢
[10:57] Party? 晚会?
[10:58] Yeah, I made you a CSl Three. 是的 我让你当C.S.I的第三把手
[10:59] ( chucKles )
[11:00] You’ll see it in your next paychecK. 从下个月薪水里 你就可以看出来
[11:02] More money, more problems. 钱越多,事情越多
[11:04] Mm…
[11:05] ThanKs. 谢了
[11:06] Yeah. 好的
[11:07] I appreciate it. 我真的很感激
[11:11] IfWendy Barger was sleeping around 要是温蒂.巴杰尔 跟别人睡觉的话
[11:13] none of her friends Knew about it. 她的朋友是不会知道的
[11:16] Anybody seen her since Tuesday? 有人在星期二的 时候看见过她吗?
[11:18] Nope. 没有
[11:19] And as far as I can tell, the husband’s on the level. 至少我可以认定 当时有她的丈夫在场
[11:21] He was happier in the marriage than she was. 他比他妻子 更满意他们的婚姻
[11:24] She had something on the side. 她还有别的情人
[11:26] I can tell you firsthand 我跟你直说了吧
[11:27] when you don’t cheat, you don’t suspect. 你不会撒谎的话 是不会有所察觉的
[11:31] Oh, man. 好家伙
[11:32] I wish I had been married to you. 真希望当时娶的是你
[11:34] Not a chance. 别做梦了
[11:35] Oh… mm…
[11:39] Coroner just called. They’re waiting for us. 验尸官打电话来了 他们在等我们过去
[11:41] OKay. 好的
[11:42] Brass, you coming? 布瑞斯,要一起来吗?
[11:44] I still got half a burger. 我还剩下半个汉堡
[11:45] Besides, I prefer live bodies. 除此之外 我喜欢去看活人
[11:48] Hey, Grissom. 嘿,葛瑞森
[11:50] You got a second? 能稍等一下吗?
[11:51] Uh, I’m in purgatory. 我现在很迷惘
[11:53] Need some guidance. 需要人指点一些迷津
[11:54] Meet you at the car. -Meet you at the car. 在车上等我
[12:00] OKay, here’s your frat boy. 这就是你们送来的
[12:02] We have a petechial hemorrhaging which is synonymous with asphyxia. 这是由于窒息所引起的淤痕
[12:05] StoKes: So he was asphyxiated by hanging? 那他是由于上吊而窒息的了?
[12:08] Are you ruling suicide? No, not yet. -你断定是自杀了吗? -还没有
[12:10] When a victim is found hung 当死者是吊死的话
[12:11] we usually find some teeth marKs 通常会在舌头上发现有
[12:13] on the tongue. 牙齿咬的痕迹
[12:17] No teeth marKs. 但是这没有
[12:18] But we found him swinging from the ceiling. 但他是在屋顶上吊死的
[12:20] So, the question is, how did he get there? 问题就是 他是怎么上去的?
[12:23] SpeaKing of 说到他是…
[12:24] how did it get there… 怎么上去的…
[12:28] How did this 那他阴茎上这些
[12:29] get on his penis? Huh. 又是怎么回事?
[12:31] Is that a tattoo? 是纹身图案吗?
[12:33] No, no, it looKs liKe inK. 不是,像是画上去的
[12:36] NicK? 尼克?
[12:38] You want to taKe a looK? 你不想看一看吗?
[12:39] Oh, no, l… 不了,我…
[12:40] don’t have to looK. I have a good idea 不必看了,对此我有自己
[12:41] what this is about. 更好的看法
[12:43] OKay. 好吧
[12:44] KnocK yourself out. 辛苦你了
[12:46] Does your fraternity practice hazing? 你们”男生联盟” 要经过受辱考验吗?
[12:49] No. 不用
[12:52] Yeah, I mean, it tooK a long time 是的 为了租到一个地方
[12:54] for Phi Alpha to get its charter. 花了我们很长的时间
[12:56] We have a strict no-tolerance policy 我们有一条严格的 不用受辱的规则
[12:58] and as president, I enforce that to the letter. 作为会长 我在信上也强调了这点
[13:01] Come on, man, I was a GreeK and we had all Kinds of policies, too. 得了,伙计.我以前也入过会 那时我们也有很多规则
[13:05] Guys still hazed. 也有受辱考验
[13:08] We found inK on James’ penis. 我们在詹姆斯的 阴茎上发现有涂鸦
[13:09] Are you trying to tell us 对此你想说的是
[13:11] he was just practicing 他只是在练自己的
[13:12] his penmanship? 书法而已吗?
[13:14] State passed a law– no hazing. 国家法律规定— 不能侮辱他人
[13:17] It’s six months in jail plus expulsion. 这会判入狱 六个月还有开除学籍
[13:19] We do not haze. 我们没有侮辱任何人
[13:21] But there is an initiation. 只是开头有一次小考验而已
[13:25] Pledges, turn and face your active chapter. 新会员们 转过身来听听你们的战绩
[13:29] ( hecKling )
[13:34] For the past ten weeKs 过去的十周里
[13:36] you guys have accumulated points. 你们都有了不少的积分
[13:37] Some of you are way ahead. 当中有些人进步了
[13:41] Some of you are way… 有些人却…
[13:44] behind. 退步了
[13:46] It’s time to get signed! 做标记的时间到了!
[13:49] ( cheering )
[13:50] I could tell right off the bat James was nervous, you Know? 我看得出来詹姆斯当时很紧张 知道吗?
[13:55] He was Kind of this shy guy. 他是那种比较腼腆的男孩
[13:57] I mean, he… 我是指,他…
[13:58] He wanted to pledge. 他想被接受
[13:59] He wanted to belong. 他想入会
[14:00] Yeah, he wanted to belong 是的,他真的想入会
[14:02] but you Know what, I questioned his chops. 但你知道 我给他出了个问题
[14:03] I thinK we all did. 我想我们都做过
[14:04] So, yeah, we gave the pledges 是的,我们会给新会员
[14:08] an assignment. 一个任务
[14:09] They were to go to sorority row and, uh, get… 就是到女生联谊会那里…
[14:11] different parts of their bodies signed. 让她们在他们身上签上名字
[14:13] I mean, the menu was pretty straightforward. 当时说的是非常清楚的
[14:16] Arms and legs: five points 手臂和脚:5分
[14:19] ten points for your chest, 25 points 胸膛是10分
[14:21] for your butt cheeKs 屁股上是25分
[14:23] and 1 00 points for your Johnson. “詹森”上是100分
[14:25] Your Johnson? “詹森”?
[14:26] Yeah, your, uh… 是的,是…
[14:27] I Know what it is. 我知道这指什么
[14:31] Don’t stop now. 继续啊
[14:34] And Johnson… “詹森”…
[14:37] …your sorry ass is so far behind in points 你可怜的屁股是 不会把那些分数补回来的
[14:40] that you better get your… 所以你最好在你的…
[14:42] “Johnson”… “詹森”上…
[14:43] signed a couple hundred times 写上上百遍
[14:45] or you’re… history. 否则你就…出局了
[14:48] ( cheering )
[14:51] Kyle caught him cheating in the bathroom. 凯尔在卫生间里看到他在作假
[14:54] He was signing himself. 他自己暗地里写的
[14:56] Oh, man! No! 噢,伙计!这样不好!
[15:03] What a faKe! 你这个打骗子!
[15:06] You humiliate him in front of all the other actives. 你在所以人面前当众羞辱他
[15:10] Poor Kid was so scared 那可怜的男孩很害怕
[15:12] he had to sign himself. 他只能暗地里画
[15:14] You give him a beer shower? 你还泼了他一身的啤酒?
[15:16] And you don’t call that hazing? 你这种行为还不称为侮辱?
[15:22] Answer the question, guys. 快回答问题
[15:29] I had no choice. 我别无选择
[15:30] I had to ding him. 我必须拿他开刀
[15:32] I mean, come on, you’re only as strong 我是说,这样你才能越过
[15:33] as your weaKest linK. 心理最脆弱的防线
[15:36] We didn’t pledge him. He pledged us. 不是我们拉他入会的 是他自愿的
[15:39] He Knew what to expect if he didn’t measure up. 他知道要是不合格的 话会意味着什么
[15:42] Humiliation, initiation… 羞辱,入会游戏…
[15:46] appreciation. 正式入会
[15:48] That’s what it’s all about, right, right? 所以经过就是这样,好吗?
[15:50] We’re sorry, but we didn’t Kill him. 对不起 但我们并没有杀他
[15:55] I don’t buy it. 我才不相信呢
[15:58] Judge… WarricK. 法官…我是华瑞克
[16:00] Listen, uh, I got a little problem. 听着,我遇到了点问题
[16:04] No, I can’t talK about it over the phone. 不,我不能在电话里说这个
[16:07] We got to meet in person. 我们必须当面谈
[16:08] There’s something in the evidence 这里有一些证据
[16:11] I thinK you should see. 我想你应该看看
[16:14] Good. 好的
[16:22] I’ll start at the top. 我先从头部讲起
[16:23] Head contusion, right temple. 右太阳穴上有挫伤
[16:25] Imbedded with wood splinters, lime green paint. 被小木片挫伤 木片上有绿色油漆
[16:28] Willows: What does that give us? 这能提供什么线索?
[16:29] Nothing yet, but when you find the murder weapon 还不能 但当找到凶器的时候
[16:31] it might give you something to compare it against. 你可以拿凶器跟这个进行对比
[16:34] Moving down, three words. 现在往下讲
[16:36] Write them down. 可以记下来
[16:37] Minimal pulmonary aspiration. 肺部轻度积水
[16:39] There was no water in her lungs? 她的肺部没有积水吗?
[16:41] If she died by drowning, her lungs would be flooded. 如果她是溺死的 那肺部就应该有积水
[16:46] But her lungs weren’t flooded. 但现在却没有
[16:48] So we thinK she was raped 所以初步认定她是被强奸后
[16:50] Killed, then dumped in the laKe. 遭杀害 然后才被扔到湖里的
[16:52] After a very nice dinner. 在吃过一顿丰盛的晚餐后
[16:55] Which brings me to her stomach. 这是我从她的胃部找到的
[16:57] Fried calamari 是烤鱿鱼
[16:58] and based on the extent of the digestion 根据食物消化的程度
[17:00] she died about three hours after she ate. 她大概是在吃饭 三个小时死亡的
[17:09] ( chattering )
[17:10] Willows: Now tell me, why are we here? 告诉我 为什么到这儿来?
[17:13] ‘Cause it’s the only place within ten miles 因为这里是凯维拉湖畔 十英里范围内
[17:15] of Calville Bay that serves calamari. 唯一卖鱿鱼的地方
[17:18] And you Know this because…? 那你是为了这个…?
[17:20] I come here for calamari. 我是来吃鱿鱼的
[17:22] Oh. Alone? 光吃它吗?
[17:23] No. Sometimes I have a beer with it. 不,有时我会来点啤酒
[17:26] Willows: Do you recognize this woman? 你认得这个女人吗?
[17:28] She might have eaten here Tuesday night 她大概是星期二晚的这个时候
[17:31] right around this time. 来这儿吃饭的
[17:32] Ordered the calamari. 点的菜是鱿鱼
[17:33] Miss, everyone orders calamari. 小姐,来这儿的人都点这个
[17:35] Well, I don’t care about everyone. 我不关心其他的人
[17:37] I care about her. 我只关心她
[17:39] Uh… yeah. 是的
[17:41] Yeah, I remember her. 我记得她
[17:41] Um, she came in with a guy. 她是和一个男的一起来的
[17:43] Regulars. 非常绅士
[17:45] Good tipper. 出手很大方
[17:46] Would you happen to Know this good tipper’s name? 你还记得这位出手 阔绰的人的名字吗?
[17:48] Willows: Mr. Swelco, are you all right? 斯维克先生 你没事吧?
[17:52] I can’t believe she’s dead. 我不能相信她死了
[17:55] Could you tell us about your affair with Wendy? 能跟我们说说 你和温蒂的事情吗?
[18:00] Nobody Knew we had one. 我们的事没人知道
[18:02] What about your wife? 那你的妻子呢?
[18:04] We were separated. 我们分居了
[18:06] We filed for divorce last weeK. 上星期刚签完离婚协议
[18:09] I thought Wendy was going to do 我想温蒂也会做…
[18:11] the same thing. 同一件事的
[18:12] And… when she didn’t, you got angry? 但…当她没做的时候 你很恼怒吗?
[18:15] No. No. 不,没有
[18:17] That’s not what I meant. 刚才我不是这意思
[18:20] I loved Wendy. 我爱温蒂
[18:22] She said the marriage was over. 她跟我说她的 婚姻已经结束了
[18:24] It’s just that… just… she was scared. 只是…她很害怕
[18:28] Scared? 害怕?
[18:30] Why? 为什么?
[18:32] She didn’t want to hurt Winston. She thought if she left, he’d… 她不想伤害维斯顿 她想要是她离开的话,他会…
[18:37] breaK. 崩溃的
[18:38] ( sniffling )
[18:39] Tuesday night you and Wendy had dinner at the Grille? 星期二晚你是和温蒂在 “格丽尔”吃饭的吗?
[18:45] Where’d you go after that? 吃完饭后你们去了哪里?
[18:47] We went bacK to the marina in her car 我们就坐着她的车到了 “玛丽娜”
[18:50] and then we tooK the outboard bacK here. 然后我们就坐小船来到这儿
[18:53] Why’d you taKe the boat? 你们为何要坐船来?
[18:55] Wendy didn’t want anybody to s-see her car in my driveway 温蒂不想有人看到 她的车停在我那里
[18:59] so we always met at the marina 我们经常在 “玛丽娜”相会
[19:00] and then we’d taKe the outboard over here. 所以我们就乘小船来这里
[19:04] What happened once you got here? 你们到了这儿以后做了些什么?
[19:07] We made love. 我们在做爱
[19:11] Then she left. 然后她就走了
[19:14] TooK the boat bacK. 开着小船走的
[19:20] Where is… the boat? 那小船…在哪儿?
[19:23] At the marina. 在”玛丽娜”
[19:31] Do you believe him? 你相信他的话吗?
[19:32] I believe he had an affair. 我相信他有外遇
[19:43] That the husband? 那是她的丈夫吗?
[19:46] Mr. Barger, what are you doing here? 巴杰尔先生 你到这来干什么?
[19:49] You didn’t call, so I was following you. 你没给我打电话 我就跟你们来了
[19:53] Uh, this is… 这是…
[19:54] Phil Swelco’s house, isn’t it? 菲尔.斯维克的家 对吗?
[19:55] Do you Know Mr. Swelco? 你认识斯维克先生吗?
[19:57] Informally. 不大熟
[20:00] 01 :20:48:03,01 :20:50:02,Does he have something to do with Wendy’s death? 他跟温蒂的死有关联吗?
[20:01] We’re interviewing a lot of people. 我们找过很多人谈
[20:02] Most of it’s follow-up. 绝大多数都是无功而返
[20:04] Grissom: Mr. Barger, this is a time 巴杰尔先生,现在…
[20:05] when you ought to let us do our job. 你应该让我们能安心做事
[20:08] You’ve been through a terrible ordeal. 你刚经受了很痛苦的事情
[20:09] You’ve asKed us to Keep you posted 你叫我们有消息的 话马上通知你
[20:11] and I promise we will Keep you posted. 我也答应了你这个请求
[20:13] I just wanted to see 我只是想看看
[20:14] if you guys have anything new. 你们有什么新发现没有
[20:15] As soon as we Know, you’ll Know. 我们一有发现的话 会立刻通知你的
[20:17] All right. 好吧
[20:22] Drive safely. 小心驾车
[20:25] ( engine starts )
[20:26] You Know, eventually we’re going to have to tell this guy 要知道 最终我们还是得把
[20:29] that his wife was having an affair 他妻子和别人有染的事情
[20:31] with somebody he Knows. -No, we don’t, Catherine. -告诉他 -不,这不必,凯萨琳
[20:33] We have to tell him how his wife died. 我们只需告诉他妻子的死因
[20:35] Just the facts, without all the other stuff. 这个事实,其它的都不用说
[20:38] When Eddie was cheating on me 当埃迪欺骗我的时候
[20:39] I sure wish somebody would have said something. 我希望有人告诉我这一切的
[20:43] You mean me. 你是说我
[20:44] Who else? 谁说你啊?
[20:49] ( KnocKing )
[20:52] New pet? 新宠物吗?
[20:54] The African red baboon tarantula– the most feared of all arachnids. 非洲的”红猩蜘蛛” –最令人生畏的一种
[20:57] But basically harmless. 现在已经基本无毒了
[20:59] Yeah, well 好的
[21:00] just Keep the lid on it, oKay? 快把盖子盖好,行吗?
[21:01] I thinK you scared him. 我想你吓着它了
[21:02] All his hairs are standing up. 它所有的毛发全都竖起来了
[21:04] If you’re through amusing yourself I have some news on the boat. 要是你玩完的话 我要出去找那条船了
[21:07] Was it at the marina? 它会在”玛丽娜”吗?
[21:08] What do you thinK? 那你怎么想?
[21:09] My spider sense says it wasn’t. 我的蜘蛛觉得船不在那里
[21:11] Right. We need to find the boat. 好吧 我们必须找出那条船
[21:18] The coroner’s prelim 那个吊死者的
[21:20] on the frat hanging. 初步验尸报告出来了
[21:21] Bust it out. 说说看
[21:22] ( sniffing )
[21:23] What’s that smell? 这是什么味道?
[21:24] I’m nuKing a burrito. 我在做爆米花
[21:26] Mmm, junK food and radiation– good combo. 这些都属于垃圾食品
[21:29] A strip of raw calf’s liver 在死者的喉咙里
[21:30] was found lodged inside the cleft 发现了一块生的牛肝
[21:33] of victim’s throat. Cause of death: choKing. 死因是:窒息而死
[21:35] Mm-hmm. That’s interesting. 听起来很有趣
[21:39] Microscopic threads of fabric 在肝脏里发现一些
[21:41] were found embedded in the liver. 细小的纤维组织
[21:44] Microscopic fabric? 细小的纤维?
[21:45] I have no idea what you’re talKing about. 我搞不懂你在说什么
[21:49] You just lost me. 你都把我搞胡涂了
[21:51] Kyle, I’m getting that hazing feeling. 凯尔,
[21:54] Did you stuff him? 你有塞过他东西吗?
[21:55] Suffocate him? 或是掐过他?
[21:56] Shove towels down his throat? 还是用毛巾堵住他的喉咙?
[21:57] No. LooK, lady, I have no idea where you’re going with all this 没有.小姐,我不知道 这些你是从哪儿听来的
[22:01] but you’re way off. 但是你扯得太远了
[22:03] Tell me about the liver. 跟我说说牛肝的事情
[22:07] What about the liver? 什么牛肝?
[22:09] Kyle… 凯尔…
[22:12] Kyle… 凯尔…
[22:13] 1 1 years ago 11年前
[22:15] I was you, man. 我也跟你一样
[22:16] SmoKing cigars in closets, playing tanKs. 背地里抽雪茄,喝酒
[22:19] I wore a trout 我的口袋里
[22:20] in my jean pocKet for seven days 有一条鲑鱼在里面放了七天
[22:22] till my leg went half numb. 直到我的脚半麻木
[22:25] I’ve been there. 我也经历过这些
[22:26] So, don’t… 所以,别…
[22:27] don’t tell me “What about it?” 别跟我说”这算什么?”
[22:31] OKay. 好吧
[22:32] James begged us for one more shot 詹姆斯就求 我们再给他一次机会
[22:35] so, we came up with a challenge. 于是我们又让他 再接受一次挑战
[22:37] Swallowing raw liver. 吞下生的牛肝
[22:48] Oh, man. 噢,伙计
[22:50] Oh, man, he’s choKing. 噢,他噎着了
[22:51] Give him the Heimlich. 快用”海姆利急救法”
[22:52] Give him the Heimlich. Give him the Heimlich! 快用”海姆利急救法”.快!
[22:55] ( gagging )
[22:57] He’s turning blue! 他脸都发青了!
[22:58] How does a Kid choKe to death 一个窒息而死的人
[22:59] and end up hanging from a rafter? 又怎么会吊在房辕上?
[23:12] OKay. 好吧
[23:18] We freaKed. 是我们一时的念头
[23:18] I mean, we had a lot to lose here. 我们可能会失去很多的东西
[23:21] We could lose our charter 我们的权利
[23:22] or get KicKed out of school 可能被学校开除
[23:24] or even go to jail. 甚至可能坐牢
[23:28] So, me and Matt, we strung him up, and… 因此,马特和我 就把他吊起来…
[23:30] made it looK liKe he’d committed suicide. 弄得像是他自杀的迹象
[23:36] You do realize you just admitted to Killing him? 你承认是你们杀了他吗?
[23:40] We didn’t Kill him. It was an accident. 我们没杀他.这只是个意外
[23:42] It was an accident 只是个意外
[23:44] but now it’s beginning to looK liKe Christmas. 但开始的时候却像 是圣诞晚会一般
[23:48] LooK, my dad’s a top defense attorney 听着,我父亲有一位 很精明的辩护律师
[23:50] so, if charges are filed… 要是他们要起诉我的话…
[23:53] Don’t worry. 别担心
[23:54] They will be. 他们会的
[23:56] It’ll be manslaughter, not murder. 这只是一般的过失杀人 不是谋杀
[23:59] And me and Matt wind up 我和马特只需
[24:02] with community service. 做些社区服务而已
[24:04] We can hold him for manslaughter. 我们只能控告他过失杀人
[24:05] Manslaughter– are you Kidding? 过失杀人 –你在说笑吗?
[24:06] Are you willing to settle for that? 你愿意就这么了解这件案子?
[24:08] Come on, NicK, you Know as well as I do 行了,尼克,你我都知道这个
[24:09] there is more to this. 没那么简单的
[24:11] You’re going 80 miles an hour in second gear. 你现在正在气头上
[24:12] Let’s just slow down, all right? 先冷静下来好吗?
[24:14] OKay. 好的
[24:16] They said they performed the Heimlich, right? 他们说他们做过 “海姆利急救法”,对吗?
[24:19] Yeah. I don’t believe them. 是的 我不相信他们的话
[24:20] Well, if they performed the Heimlich 要是他们真做过 “海姆利急救法”的话
[24:23] there’d be evidence of trauma. 就应该会有皮外伤
[24:27] Yes, there would. 是这样的
[24:31] Well, now, you’re right. 你说得没错
[24:32] If they gave this frat Kid the Heimlich 要是他们对他采用过 “海姆利急救法”的话
[24:33] chances are we’d find a broKen rib. 我们起码会 发现一根断的肋骨
[24:35] Not even a fracture. 现在却没有这个
[24:37] What about abdominal or thoracic bruising? 那腹部和胸部有没有淤伤?
[24:39] Nope. Photos are all negative. 没有,图片上没有显示
[24:41] They lied. 他们在说谎
[24:42] When this Kid was choKing, no one tried to help him. 当那孩子噎住的时候 没人想过要救他
[24:45] TaKe a looK at this. 看一看这个
[24:50] Now, we magnified Mr. Johnson’s privates. 我们把在”詹森” 上写的字放大了
[24:53] The inK is from a felt tip. 是用那种特殊墨水写的
[24:56] It’s a Paper Max Thin Tip to be exact. 跟报纸上那种墨吻合
[25:00] “Jill W.” “吉尔W”
[25:02] Two triangles. 两个三角
[25:03] No, it’s two deltas. 不,是两个”德耳塔”
[25:05] GreeK letters. 希腊文字
[25:06] She’s a Delt. 她是其中一位
[25:07] ( groaning softly )
[25:09] FreaKs. 真荒诞
[25:10] StoKes: Jill, we need to asK you a question. 吉尔 我们想问你一个问题
[25:12] Is this your signature? 这是你的笔迹吗?
[25:16] ( laughing ): Oh, my God. 噢,天啊
[25:19] Oh, where did you get that? 这你是从哪儿弄来的?
[25:20] Where do you thinK? 你以为是从哪儿弄来的?
[25:22] You don’t thinK 你是认为
[25:23] that has something to do with what happened? 这跟发生的 事情有什么联系吗?
[25:25] StoKes: We don’t Know yet. 我们还不知道
[25:26] That’s what we’re trying to find out. How well did you Know James? 这正是我们想查出来的 你是怎么认识詹姆斯的?
[25:29] Uh, he was pledging my boyfriend’s house. 他想加入我男朋友的 “男生联盟”
[25:32] We’re GreeK, I mean… 我们是”希腊人” 我是说…
[25:33] We sign them, they sign us. 我们都相互在对方身上签名
[25:36] Of course you do. 说的没错
[25:38] Who’s your boyfriend? 谁是你的男朋友?
[25:40] Kyle Travis. 凯尔.查维斯
[25:43] ( clearing throat )
[26:00] So, looKing for fibers. 先找出纤维
[26:02] Yeah, fibers 是的,纤维
[26:04] Iiver– anything to implicate these guys. 牛肝—所有跟那 帮家伙有关的东西
[26:32] What the hecK is that? 这是什么?
[26:34] The murder weapon. 凶器
[26:36] Dingle-dangle. 是绳子
[26:43] Let me guess. 我来猜猜看
[26:44] Radiohead or Rage Against the Machine. 收音机还是随身听
[26:46] Actually, it’s an audio booK 事实上 它是一部对DNA
[26:48] on restriction enzyme analysis and DNA typing. 进行酵□分析的音频机器
[26:51] PCR fingerprinting. 还有光电指纹识别
[26:53] Choice. -Right. -酷毙了 -是的
[26:55] What’s Grissom doing in the garage? 葛瑞森在仓库里做什么?
[26:56] Oh, he’s worKing that Wendy Barger case– 他在忙 温蒂.巴吉尔的案子
[26:58] you Know, the floater? 也就是那具浮尸
[26:59] Only clue he’s got is a missing boat 他唯一的线索 就是一艘失□的小船
[27:02] which sucKs, ’cause… it’s missing. 情况很糟 因为船不见了
[27:03] ( chucKles ): He thinKs he’s going to find it in a bathtub? 他认为在浴缸里可以找到它吗?
[27:06] It’s a simulation tanK. 只是在做仿真现场而已
[27:07] He’s re-creating the conditions the night she died. 他在重现死者 那晚死时候的情景
[27:09] Body was dumped, liKe, a half mile from Calville Bay. 尸体是在距离凯维拉海湾 半英里处被扔下水的
[27:12] They thinK the boat must have drifted with the currents. 他们认为船一定 是顺着水流漂走了
[27:15] And let me guess– Catherine got bored. 让我猜猜 –一这一定让凯萨琳很头疼
[27:17] Well, you Know Grissom. 是的 你知道葛瑞森这人
[27:18] Shortest distance between two points 无论多么细小的东西都讲求
[27:20] is science. 科学
[27:21] And for Catherine, it’s pounding the pavement. 而凯萨琳现在已经在半道上了
[27:23] Hey, I thought Grissom gave you the night off. 我想葛瑞森今晚 一定放你的假了
[27:28] Yeah. Something came up. 是的,我还有别的事
[27:32] See you. 再见
[29:42] ( phone ringing )
[29:43] Yeah? Grissom. 我是葛瑞森
[29:44] Catherine: It’s me. I found it. 是我,我找到了
[29:46] Just south of Barring Point Bridge. 就在”巴林桥”的南面
[29:48] How? 怎么发现的?
[29:50] I tooK a walK. 我走的时候发现的
[29:51] Just south of Barring Point Bridge? 就在”巴林桥”的南面吗?
[29:54] What color is the boat? 那船是什么颜色的?
[29:56] It’s white with lime green trim. 白色底漆绿色的外边
[29:58] Just liKe the splinters we found in Wendy Barger’s head wound. 就像我们在温蒂.巴杰尔 头上发现的碎片颜色一样
[30:01] Well done, Catherine. 干得好,凯萨琳
[30:04] Well done. 漂亮
[30:05] ( stifled giggle )
[30:06] Let’s get the boat bacK to the garage. 我们先把船拖回仓库里来吧
[30:27] This better be good. 肯定有好消息了
[30:33] I need some assurances. 我需要你的保证
[30:34] It’s a two-way street, pal. 这是可以商量的 伙计
[30:36] Did you do what I asKed? 你按照我说的做了吗?
[30:38] I checKed out the evidence, yeah. 我是检查过证据档案了
[30:40] But I’m not sure about the rest. 但其它的我不敢保证
[30:42] What’s the big deal? 当初都是怎么说的?
[30:43] You breaK the seal on the evidence box 你把档案袋上的封条给拿开
[30:46] it’s over. 这样就行了
[30:47] We put it to bed, and I tell Henderson 然后放回原处 那时我就跟哈德森说
[30:48] “Mission accomplished.” “任务完成了”
[30:50] Why don’t you let me do that? 为什么你不早点说?
[30:52] ( siren blaring )
[30:57] What’s going on here? 这是怎么回事?
[30:58] Judge Cohen, you’re under arrest 科恩法官,你被捕了
[31:00] for obstruction of justice 罪名是阻碍公正
[31:01] tampering with state’s evidence 干预司法工作
[31:03] and violating seven articles of scumbag. 违反了七条法律条文
[31:08] I told you… 我跟你说过…
[31:10] nobody owns me. 没人可以控制我
[31:13] Move on. 带走
[31:16] Nice worK, man. 做得好,伙计
[31:18] ( sighs )
[31:24] Hey, Grissom. 嘿,葛瑞森
[31:25] I hear Catherine 我听说凯萨琳
[31:26] beat you to the boat. 先你一步找到了船
[31:27] We worK as a team. 我们是团队合作
[31:28] We’re not competing. 不是在做竞争
[31:30] OKay. 是的
[31:31] But, uh, she found it first right? 但是她第一个发现的 不是吗?
[31:34] “Two roads diverged in a yellow wood “两条路分向不同的方向”
[31:36] “and, sorry “所以,对不起”
[31:37] I could not travel both.” “我不能两头兼顾”
[31:39] Robert Frost. 罗伯特.佛罗斯特的诗
[31:40] Very good, Greg. 很好,格雷格
[31:41] ThanKs. 谢谢
[31:42] But actually, in this case, Mr. Frost does not apply. 但实际上 这首诗不符合这种情况
[31:46] When you have partner 当你有同伴的时候
[31:48] you each taKe a road. 你们没人选择一条路
[31:49] That’s how you find a missing boat. 这就是你为何 能找到那船的原因
[31:51] Come on. Level with me. 行了,跟我说说
[31:53] Who do you thinK Killed her– the husband or boyfriend? 你认为是谁杀了她的 –是丈夫还是情人?
[31:57] And you’ve narrowed it down to just two suspects? 你已经把范围缩小 到两个嫌疑人上了?
[31:59] Actually, you did. 事实上,你也是如此
[32:00] You see, my second weeK at CSl, you told me 我到C.S.I的第二周 你就跟我说
[32:02] that when a cheating spouse is murdered 当一个不忠的配偶被谋杀以后
[32:04] there’s always two suspects at the top of the list: 首要的两个嫌疑人就是
[32:07] the lover and the betrayed. 情人和被叛者
[32:09] I told you this? 这是我跟你说的?
[32:11] Mm-hmm. You see, I’m thinKing 是的,我在想
[32:13] that the husband caught Wendy with the boyfriend 温蒂和情人�合的 时候被她丈夫发现
[32:15] and when she left his house 当她离开情人的房子的时候
[32:17] he Killed her in a jealous rage. 他就因为妒火中烧而把她给杀了
[32:22] And this theory is based on…? 这一结论是基于…?
[32:26] Nothing. 没根据
[32:27] I’m just trying to help. 我只是想帮上点忙而已
[32:30] I’m going to the garage to meet Catherine. 我要去仓库看看 凯萨琳那边怎样了
[32:33] You Keep thinKing, Butch. 你继续瞎想吧,小伙子
[32:34] That’s what you’re good at. 这是你最擅长的了
[32:36] Hey. If this theory checKs out, uh 嘿 如果我的结论兑现的话
[32:39] maybe we should talK about a raise. 或许我们可以谈谈加薪的问题
[32:41] Yeah. 好的
[33:02] I thinK I may have found some sKin. 我想我找到一些皮肤了
[33:08] When Wendy hit her head. 当温蒂头部撞上去的时候
[33:11] Did you hear what I said? 你听到我说的话了吗?
[33:17] Blood. 血迹
[33:18] Blood? 血迹?
[33:20] You were at the autopsy. 你又不是验尸官
[33:22] The head trauma wasn’t a bleeder. 头部被撞击是不会出血的
[33:24] Well, maybe she fought bacK. 是的,但或许她自卫过
[33:25] Either way, we got to call Brass. 不管怎样 我们得把布瑞斯叫来
[33:27] Tell them to bring the boyfriend in. 跟他们说连 那个男友也一起带来
[33:31] ( camera shutter clicKs )
[33:36] Could you wait right here, please? 你能在这儿等一会儿吗?
[33:38] Stay with Mr. Swelco. 在这儿陪着斯维克先生
[33:41] How’s it going? 怎么样了?
[33:43] Aah, you Know, the usual beep-bap-bop, you Know? 还是那老一套 懂吗?
[33:47] The guy said he cut his hand cleaning fish. 他说他在洗鱼的时候弄伤了手
[33:50] Got a tetanus shot. 还打了一支破伤风针
[33:51] That’s his excuse for the blood we found on the boat. 这就是他对船上 那血迹给的解释
[33:53] But I’ll call the clinic to confirm. 但我会让医院确诊的
[33:55] Damn, you’re good. 你真不赖
[33:57] Oh, shut up. 少来了
[33:59] Stevie, hang with him. 史蒂夫,带他走
[34:02] Man: Phil? 菲尔?
[34:04] Phil Swelco? 菲尔.斯维克
[34:06] Winston. 维斯顿
[34:07] I heard about your wife. 你妻子的事情我听说了
[34:10] I’m sorry. 我很难过
[34:11] What are you doing here? 你来这里干什么?
[34:12] Why are you questioning him? 你们为什么要询问他?
[34:14] Mr. Barger, why don’t, you, um 巴杰尔先生 你为什么不…
[34:16] come over here with me. 跟我到这儿来
[34:18] Just walK over… why don’t we go in here sit down. 为什么我们 不能到这儿坐下来
[34:21] Have a seat. 请坐
[34:26] I always Knew she was seeing someone. 我知道她经常去见一个人
[34:28] I just didn’t Know who. 但我不知道是谁
[34:30] Oh, I’m sorry. 噢,对不起
[34:32] She was having an affair with Phil Swelco? 她和菲尔.斯维克有染是吗?
[34:35] And you thinK he Killed her. 你们认为是他把她杀了
[34:38] You just compromised our investigation. 你这是在干扰我们的调查
[34:40] He deserved to Know the truth. 他应该知道真相的
[34:41] Knowing how she died, yes. 知道她死因
[34:42] Knowing that she had an affair– 还有她与别人有染的事
[34:44] how does that bring closure? 这样又有什么用?
[34:45] I guess you just have to be on the wrong end 我想你对于这种事情的理解
[34:47] of an affair to understand. 是完全错误的
[34:48] You can’t maKe this about Eddie. 你不能把这和 埃迪的事混为一谈
[34:50] LooK, you hurt our case because your ex hurt you. 你的私人痛苦只会 使这件案子更难办
[34:52] We bring ourselves to our cases. 我们是用实际体会去办案
[34:54] We can’t help it. 这是控制不了的
[34:55] I Knew how Barger felt. 我明白巴杰尔的感受
[34:57] Would you relax? I didn’t give him chapter and verse. 你不能冷静一下? 我又没跟他说别的事情
[34:58] You can’t give him anything, Catherine. 你什么也不能跟他说 凯萨琳
[35:01] We’re scientists. 我们是鉴证人员
[35:02] We’re not psychiatrists or victims’ rights advocates. 而不是精神病专家或是 受害者权益的代言人
[35:04] You right, you Know. I should be just liKe you. 你说得对,我应该向你学习的
[35:07] Alone in my hermetically sealed condo 自己一人呆在别墅里面
[35:08] watching Discovery on the big screen 观看电视上播放的 “发现”节目
[35:10] worKing genius-level crossword puzzles, but no relationships. 自己玩着那些填字的智力游戏
[35:13] No chance any will slop over into a case. 却不会把丝毫个人 感情带到案子中去
[35:15] Right. I want to be just liKe you. 是的 我应该向你学习的
[35:19] Technically, it’s a townhouse. 我的那间是公寓来的
[35:20] And the crosswords are advanced, not genius. 字谜游戏是高级别的 不是发展智力的那种
[35:23] But you’re right. I’m deficient in a lot of ways. 但你说得对 我很多方面都有不足之处
[35:27] But I never screw up one of my cases 但我从不会把自己的私事
[35:30] with personal stuff. 带到案子中去
[35:31] Grissom… 葛瑞森
[35:33] what personal stuff? 什么算私事?
[35:38] Matt, I got to Know. 马特,我想知道
[35:40] How much did it ticK Kyle off? 那事对凯尔的打击有多大?
[35:43] What are you talKing about? 你在说什么?
[35:47] Jill. 吉尔
[35:49] ( laughs )
[35:51] Man, Kyle must’ve been steamed. 伙计,凯尔一定是气坏了
[35:54] His girlfriend signs a pledge’s privates? 他能忍受女友在 一个新会员身上签名?
[35:57] Yeah, Kyle, can taKe a joKe. 是的,凯尔这人 开得起玩笑的
[35:58] He didn’t thinK it was funny enough to share it with us. 大家都看到的话 他就不会觉得有趣了
[36:01] You Know, I never met a guy who could just laugh that off. 我从没见过有哪个人 遇到这种事还笑得出来的
[36:04] Hey, Matt 嘿,马特
[36:05] you Know why I joined a fraternity? 你知道为什么我要加入 “男生联盟”
[36:08] ‘Cause I wanted to belong 因为我想得到一种
[36:10] to something– the brotherhood. 归属感 —也就是手足情谊
[36:11] That’s what it was all about for me 这就是我为何如此 在意这件事的原因
[36:13] you Know what I mean? 你明白我的意思吗?
[36:14] So I’m going to cut to the chase here, bud. 在这儿我跟你直说了吧 伙计
[36:16] You come clean, you might be able 你要是清白的话 你就能够
[36:18] to save your house 挽救你的家人
[36:19] save the brotherhood, but… 还有你的”男生联盟”
[36:22] if you don’t… 要不是的话…
[36:24] You and Kyle both get charged with murder 你和凯尔都会被以 谋杀的罪名遭控诉
[36:26] and the house goes darK. 你的家人将会为此蒙羞
[36:27] Everything you’re trying to protect 你想尽力去保护的这一切
[36:29] you’ll destroy. 都会被你所毁掉
[36:33] Martie 马特
[36:34] I found the string. 我找到那根绳子了
[36:40] Now are you ready to tell us what happened 现在你可以告诉我 詹姆斯回到房间后
[36:42] after James got bacK to that house? 都发生什么事情了吗?
[36:48] OKay. 好吧
[36:50] Hey, let’s see what Johnson came up with. 嘿,我们来看看这些”詹森”
[36:53] Yeah? 好吗?
[36:53] Yeah, let’s see it, dude. 我们来看看,头儿
[36:55] Show it! 亮出来!
[37:01] Dude… 头儿…
[37:02] that’s your girlfriend. 那是你女友的签名
[37:04] She signed it. 是她写的
[37:05] ( guys hooting )
[37:06] Did it hurt? 疼吗?
[37:08] Meet me upstairs, pledge. 跟我到楼上来,伙计
[37:10] You’re still behind in points. 你还差几分才及格呢
[37:14] So this is what we’re going to do. 现在这就是我们要做的
[37:16] I’m going to put this down your throat 我会把这个 放到你的喉咙里去
[37:18] You’re going to swallow it 然后你就把它给咽了
[37:20] and you’re going to trust me to pull it bacK out. 你要相信我会把它拿出来的
[37:23] OKay. 好了
[37:30] ( gagging )
[37:37] Dude, where’s Johnson? 头儿,那个”詹森”在哪儿?
[37:41] Oh, oh, this is crazy. 噢,在简直是疯了
[37:42] All right, all right, listen to me. 好了,听我说
[37:44] Anything goes down 无论发生什么
[37:45] my father will bail out the Chapter. 我父亲都会把我们保释出来的
[37:48] Now you’re just going to follow my lead 你要做的就是照我说的去做
[37:50] and you’re going to Keep your mouth shut. 把嘴闭上什么也不要说
[38:02] ( door sliding open )
[38:05] Is my dad here yet? 我的父亲来了吗?
[38:07] No, but when he gets here you can tell him 没有,但他来了的话 你可以告诉他
[38:09] new charge: first degree murder. 新的罪名是:一级谋杀
[38:11] No way, come on. That’s ridiculous. 得了,这真是太可笑了
[38:15] Your boy rolled over on, SlicK. 你的同伴把你供出来了
[38:17] One thing about the fraternity upstate 被捕监狱里的那些联谊会
[38:19] the brotherhood’s fantastic. 也是非常棒的
[38:21] Oh, yeah. 是的
[38:22] They gonna love you. 他们会喜欢你的
[38:28] ( hollow clanging )
[38:33] She ran out of gas. 她的船没汽油了
[38:36] OKay. 好了
[38:37] Get in the boat. 到里面去
[38:38] Pull the engine cord. 拉动发动机引擎
[38:40] What? 什么?
[38:41] Get in the boat. 到船上去
[38:43] Why? 为什么?
[38:44] Just indulge me, please? 照我说的去做 求你了
[38:45] There’s no gas. It’s not gonna start. 没有汽油 是发动不了的
[38:47] That’s not the point. 这并不重要
[38:49] ( sighing ): As long as there is one. 至少给我个理由也好
[38:59] Pull it again. 再拉一遍
[39:01] ( grunts ) Go on. 继续
[39:04] More. 再拉
[39:05] Harder. 使劲
[39:07] Go on. 继续
[39:10] That’s it. What’s your point? 行了,你想怎么样?
[39:12] How does your shoulder feel? 你的手臂感觉如何?
[39:13] It’s sore. 很酸疼
[39:16] You already Knew that. 你已经知道了
[39:19] I Know what happened to Wendy. 我知道温蒂 到底发生什么事了
[39:22] She says good night to Swelco 那晚她跟斯维克道别之后
[39:24] and gets in the boat. 就进了小船
[39:25] Halfway home, the boat runs out of gas. 在半途中,汽油突然用光了
[39:27] Stranded in the middle of the laKe, she panics. 因为是在湖中央 她很害怕
[39:31] Starts pulling on the engine chord. 就开始拉动发动机引擎
[39:33] She pulls so hard, she dislocates her shoulder 她用力过猛 把手臂弄脱臼了
[39:36] and falls forward. 头部往前撞去
[39:37] Wendy goes under, where she remains 温蒂掉到水里,正好是
[39:39] until Barger’s propeller severs her leg. 螺旋桨的地方 叶片也正好把她的大腿切断
[39:42] She died before she ever hit the water. 她在掉到水里之前就已经死了
[39:48] It was just an accident. 这只是个意外
[39:49] Well, sometimes it’s about what didn’t happen. 是的 有时候这种事情是很难说的
[39:52] Well, I guess we better go talK to the husband. 我们最好 把这个告诉她的丈夫
[39:55] I mean, unless you thinK I’m going to compromise 我是说 除非你不会认为我…
[39:58] the integrity of the case again. 这样做又会阻碍办案
[40:00] LooK… 听着…
[40:01] Could we have a truce? 我们言和吧?
[40:03] I would love to. 我也是这么想的
[40:05] Good. 好了
[40:10] But let me do all the talKing 但 让我来跟她的丈夫
[40:12] to the husband and the boyfriend. 还有她的情人说明这件事
[40:17] He had to say it. 他应该早说的
[40:19] Hey. 嘿
[40:23] I’ll meet you outside, oKay? 你在外面等我,好吗?
[40:25] OKay. 好的
[40:26] Hey, WarricK. 嘿,华瑞克
[40:27] Hey, Care. 嘿,你好
[40:29] Did it go oKay? 案子办得顺利吗?
[40:30] Yeah. Fine. 是的,很顺利
[40:31] ThanKs for letting Brass handle it. 谢谢你让布瑞斯来处理这事
[40:33] The fewer people who Know about this 越少人知道这事
[40:35] the better. 就越好
[40:36] I’m proud of you. 我为你感到自豪
[40:38] No, Judge Cohen’s got a lot of soldiers. 不 科恩法官还有很多手下
[40:41] Yeah. That’s what I’m afraid of. 是的 这正是我担心的
[40:44] You Know, I can only help you out so much. 你知道 我只能帮你那么多
[40:48] After that, it’s up to you. 以后 一切都靠你自己了
[40:50] Yeah, I Know. 是的,我知道
[40:56] ( KnocKing )
[40:58] Hello?! 有人吗?
[41:00] Mr. Swelco?! 斯维克先生?
[41:02] Mr. Swelco?! 斯维克先生?
[41:10] ( man sobbing )
[41:25] He Killed my wife. 他杀了我的妻子
[41:29] We just came from your house. 我们刚从你那里过来
[41:33] We wanted to tell you 我们只想告诉你
[41:34] that your wife’s death was an accident. 你妻子的死是一次意外
[41:38] What? 什么?
[41:49] He didn’t Kill her. 他没有杀她
[41:53] ( whimpers )
[41:57] ( crying )
[41:59] Captioning sponsored by CBS, 英文字幕由CBS提供
[42:03] CBS PRODUCTlONS and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme