时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on CSl: | 在上一集<犯罪现场>里面… |
[00:03] | Congratulations, Nicky, my boy. | 恭喜了,尼克,伙计 |
[00:04] | You are now a CSl Level Three. | 你现在已经是CSI第三级别 |
[00:06] | Whoo! | 呼! |
[00:07] | Mommy? | 妈妈? |
[00:08] | I couldn’t drive here fast enough | 我恨不得能更快回到来… |
[00:09] | to tell you how much I love you. | 跟你说我有多么爱你 |
[00:11] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[00:12] | Sara Sidel? | 你是莎拉.斯道尔? |
[00:13] | I Know who I am. | 我知道我是谁 |
[00:14] | I thinK you’re a little confused. | 我猜你有点弄混了 |
[00:15] | I just off the phone with the Sheriff. | 我刚和警长通过电话 |
[00:17] | He says he wants me to run the unit. | 他说希望我接管队伍 |
[00:19] | You’re the boss. | 你现在是老板了 |
[00:20] | They say I got to let you go. | 他们说我得让你走 |
[00:22] | I Know. | 我知道 |
[00:25] | I don’t care what the booK says. | 这本书怎么说不重要 |
[00:27] | I lost one good person today, | 今天我失去了 一名很好的助手 |
[00:29] | I don’t want to lose another. | 我不想再失去另一个 |
[01:14] | Oh… | 噢… |
[01:15] | ( quivering wail ) | |
[01:17] | ( screaming ) | |
[01:20] | ( distorted male voice ): Bring $2 million in hundreds | 准备好200万美元 100元面值的 |
[01:23] | to Charleston and Third in three hours | 在三个小时内赶到 查尔斯顿第三大街 |
[01:25] | or your wife dies. | 否则 你就要和你的妻子永别了 |
[01:27] | Stop me from taKing the money– she still dies. | 我拿不到钱… 她也会死 |
[01:29] | This guy thinKs it’s some Kind of joKe | 这家伙以为用 这样的声音说话… |
[01:31] | using a voice liKe that. | 是开玩笑 |
[01:32] | He’s altering his voice, sir, electronically. | 他通过电子设备实现了变音 长官 |
[01:34] | We don’t consider it a joKe at all. | 我们不认为这是个玩笑 |
[01:36] | Bring $2 million in hundreds… | 准备好200万美元 100元面值的… |
[01:37] | You guys have listened to that tape | 你们把这卷磁带听了… |
[01:39] | IiKe, 20 times. | 有20次了吧 |
[01:40] | Will somebody please go out and find my wife? | 那现在有没有人能 帮我找回妻子? |
[01:41] | Mr. Garris, please, sometimes if you listen closely | 加里斯先生,听着 有时假如你听得够仔细… |
[01:45] | you can hear a lot. | 你能听出很多东西 |
[01:46] | ( rewinds tape ) | |
[01:48] | ( low frequency buzz ) | |
[01:51] | I don’t hear anything. | 我没有听到什么 |
[01:54] | Right. | 对了 |
[01:55] | Where do you hear nothing in Las Vegas? | 在拉斯维加斯,哪里会如此 安静让你完全听不到东西 |
[01:59] | The desert. | 沙漠 |
[02:00] | And judging by what sounds liKe | 再通过背景声中的低频噪声… |
[02:02] | a low frequency buzz in the bacKground | 来判断 |
[02:05] | possibly near power lines. | 也许是接近电线杆那里 |
[02:07] | How’d you hear all that? | 你怎么能听出那些的? |
[02:09] | I listen. | 因为我用心去听 |
[02:10] | Brass: Right, oKay, all right, got it. | 好的,行,好,明白恶劣 |
[02:13] | I just spoKe with the FBl. | 我刚跟联邦调查局谈过 |
[02:14] | They’ll bacK us up if we need it | 他们说如果 有需要他们可以增援 |
[02:16] | but we have the handle. | 但我们得处理好 |
[02:17] | Garris: Uh, Detective, wait. | 呃,探长,等等 |
[02:18] | What are my chances here… | 我在这里等到… |
[02:20] | …of-of Laura… | 找到罗拉… |
[02:22] | f-for Laura? | 会有机会吗? |
[02:23] | It’s a three-hour window. | 我们还有三个小时时间 |
[02:27] | Will somebody just tell me the truth? | 有没有人能告诉我真相? |
[02:29] | A ransom message with a short fuse | 这么一种带有狂躁语气的 要求赎金的信息 |
[02:30] | means that the victim’s situation | 意味着无论我们 采取什么措施 |
[02:33] | will cause her to expire by | 她都有可能… |
[02:35] | or before the deadline | 在最后期限之时或之前 |
[02:36] | regardless of what we do. | 都已经死亡 |
[02:38] | In a car trunK– that Kind of thing. | 他们是在一辆小型卡车… 之类的东西 |
[02:40] | It’s a form of passive murder | 这是被动谋杀的一种形式 |
[02:41] | if you want to be, uh… | 如果你想… |
[02:43] | honest about it. | 听实话的话 |
[02:44] | Then you guys have got to move. | 那你们还不快行动 |
[02:46] | Grissom: Mr. Garris | 加里斯先生 |
[02:47] | it’s my experience that in situations liKe this | 我的经验告诉我 在这种情况下 |
[02:50] | if you want to go fast, go slow. | 欲速则不达 片名:犯罪现场 主演:威廉.彼得森 玛格.海尔珍博格 佐嘉.福克斯 加里.道而顿 乔治.伊□ 保罗.盖尔福 |
[03:22] | Get a picture of the security pad. | 给安全板照张相 |
[03:23] | Someone touches it before it’s dusted | 在染上灰尘以前有人动过它 |
[03:25] | I breaK their fingers. | 我来取指纹 |
[03:27] | Shoot the mirror, point of disturbance | 镜子上被弄乱过的 地方都拍几张照片 |
[03:29] | the lamp, point of disturbance… | 还有灯那里被弄 乱过的地方也是… |
[03:49] | You’re standing in my crime scene. | 你介入我的犯罪现场了 |
[03:51] | No, you’re in mine. | 不 是你介入了我的犯罪现场 |
[03:52] | You’re doing audio? | 你是析音师? |
[03:53] | I wanted that. | 我需要个析音师 |
[03:54] | I outranK you. | 我比你级别高 |
[03:55] | Technicality. | 也只是称谓比我高而已 |
[03:56] | Who’d Grissom hand picK to worK here? | 还以为葛瑞森是个 怎么样的人物呢 |
[03:58] | ( chucKles ) | |
[03:59] | Keep telling yourself that. | 你就这么跟自己 一直这么说好了 |
[04:03] | Get the lights, will you? | 关灯,好吗? |
[04:05] | Got it. | 好的 |
[04:18] | Shady friends? | 你妻子有没有可能 认识一些黑道的朋友? |
[04:21] | No. Laura surrounds herself with quality people, people of real substance. | 没有.罗拉周围的朋友都是 高素质的人,真正高素质的人 |
[04:24] | Has her behavior changed recently– drug use, alcohol, things liKe that? | 她最近的行为没什么异常… 比如说吸毒.酗酒这样的情况? |
[04:27] | No, no, no, nothing liKe that. | 没有,没有 没有那样的事 |
[04:28] | She’s a health nut– we both are. | 她是很健康的那种人… 我们俩都是 |
[04:30] | Uh-huh. | 啊-哈 |
[04:35] | LooK, I’m a rich man. | 听着,我很富有 |
[04:36] | How do we let this guy Know I’ll pay? | 我们该怎么让这家伙 知道我会付赎金? |
[04:39] | We don’t want to go there yet. | 我们还不想去 |
[04:42] | ( sighing ) | |
[04:44] | NicK, tell lab | 尼克,让实验室… |
[04:45] | to do a reverse algorithm on that tape | 对这卷磁带进行还原 |
[04:47] | and then get it into enhancement. | 然后把信号放大 |
[04:49] | I Know what tell the audio guy. | 我知道该怎么 对析音人员说的了 |
[04:51] | You’ve been a Level Three for what, two weeKs? | 你成第三级别多久了? 两个星期? |
[04:54] | I got it under control. | 我能搞定这事 |
[04:56] | Swear. | 我发誓 |
[04:59] | Later. | 迟些吧 导演:丹尼.加侬 |
[05:08] | Cursory call– | 绑匪的电话如此简短… |
[05:09] | IooKs liKe a professional job. | 看起来绑匪非常专业 |
[05:11] | Our guy bypasses the security system | 这家伙绕过了保安系统 |
[05:14] | surprises the wife in the bacK hall | 在后厅抓住了这名妻子 |
[05:18] | drags her in here. | 把她拖了进来这里 |
[05:19] | She grabs on the doorway– sign of struggle. | 她紧紧抓住门口… 有挣扎的痕迹 |
[05:23] | No sign of sexual assault. | 没有性侵犯的痕迹 |
[05:24] | He’s in, they’re out. | 他一个人进来 两个人出了去 |
[05:26] | Probably… egress through those doors. | 极有可能… 是从那些门那里出去的 |
[05:30] | Excuse me, is my evaluation interrupting you? | 对不起 我的猜测打扰你了吗? |
[05:33] | No, no, no. | 没有,不是 |
[05:34] | I barely heard you. | 我没怎么听见你说 |
[05:36] | Glad I have a healthy ego. | 真高兴啊,有了个 这么健康自我的搭档 |
[05:38] | You find something interesting there? | 你发现什么有趣的东西吗? |
[05:41] | Dirt. | 泥沙 |
[05:42] | You’re so technical I can hardly Keep up, but… | 你说得太专业了 我不是很能理解,但是… |
[05:47] | Oh, sorry, but, uh… | 噢,对不起,但是…呃… |
[05:49] | out of context, it’s… just dirt. | 但是这的确只是泥沙 |
[05:53] | ( siren in bacKground ) | |
[06:03] | ( sniffing ) | |
[06:04] | Did you just slap on bad cologne? | 你擦了冒牌古龙香水吗? |
[06:06] | I never wear it. | 我从来不擦香水 |
[06:07] | It interferes with the job. | 会干扰工作的 |
[06:09] | It’s almost sweet. | 但这香味好像很甜 |
[06:13] | Hmm. | 嗯… |
[06:21] | ( sniffing ) | |
[06:26] | ( sniffing ) | |
[06:27] | Can’t be chloroform. | 不可能是氯仿 |
[06:28] | Halothane maybe. | 可能是氟烷 |
[06:30] | We’ll confirm it in GC mass spec. | 我们可以利用气体色 谱法来进行检验 |
[06:33] | “LooKs liKe a professional job,” I thinK you said. | 我好像刚才听到你说: “看起来绑匪非常专业” |
[06:36] | Care to amend your evaluation? | 介不介意修正一下你的估计? |
[06:37] | I mean, if the guy forgets the rag he used | 如果绑匪连弄晕女事主的 烂布都忘了的话 |
[06:39] | to KnocK her out, he can’t be much of a pro. | 他不可能是专业人士 |
[06:42] | I Keep trying to be your star pupil. | 看来在你面前我是班门弄斧 |
[06:45] | Sara, that was a seminar. | 莎拉,我们只是讨论 |
[06:46] | This is real. | 是真的 |
[06:49] | Pebbles, tile– the front is all concrete. | 鹅卵石,瓷砖…前门部分 都是用混凝土做材料的 |
[06:55] | No dirt. | 没有泥沙 |
[06:56] | Context-there is dirt on the carpeting inside. | 而根据我们前面观察… 在里面的毛毯上却有泥沙 |
[06:59] | In an otherwise spotless house. | 而这间房子本身 却是一尘不染 |
[07:01] | You’re saying Kidnapper tracKed the dirt in. | 你是说是劫匪 把泥沙带进来的? |
[07:04] | Possible. | 很有可能 |
[07:05] | As of now, that’s about all we have, so… | 现在就我们 所有的证据看来… |
[07:08] | I guess we follow the dirt. | 泥沙是我们应该 重点追查的线索 |
[07:16] | ( bag being zipped ) | |
[07:19] | ( siren blaring ) | |
[07:20] | Catherine: How many hit-and-runs we had this year? | 今年发生过多少起 这样交通肇事逃逸事故了? |
[07:24] | WarricK: Too many. | 太多了 |
[07:25] | One thing I can’t stand is a punK coward. | 我最不能忍受的 就是这些无胆匪类 |
[07:30] | My daughter wants one of these scooters. | 我女儿也想要一对 那样的滑板车 |
[07:32] | Says she’s the only Kid in the world who doesn’t have one. | 她说世界上只有她一个孩子 是没有一对这样的滑板车的 |
[07:40] | You want me to taKe this case alone? | 你要我自己处理这案子? |
[07:41] | You feeling all right, WarricK? | 你感觉还好吧 华瑞克? |
[07:45] | Oh, I’m fine. | 噢,我很好 |
[07:46] | I’m… I’m looKing after you. | 我…现在我在照看你 |
[07:52] | It’s that thing with Holly Gribbs. | 就像那次跟 霍莉.格丽布丝一样 |
[07:54] | It’s made me thinK | 那件事常使我想… |
[07:56] | of who I am to my partners, you Know? | 对我的拍档而言 我是什么角色? |
[07:59] | So this is what, your new leaf? | 所以你才这样 这是你的新观点? |
[08:00] | You Keep on busting on me, you won’t see any Kind of leaf. | 别老是嘲笑我 那样你不会见到我有何观点的 |
[08:02] | Hey, relax, I’ll play nice. | 嘿,放松点,我能搞定的 |
[08:05] | ThanK you for the offer. | 谢谢你 |
[08:07] | I’m oKay. | 我没事的 |
[08:08] | I can handle this one. | 这我能处理好 |
[08:09] | It’d be nice if this paint transfer | 如果这东西有些特别之处 |
[08:12] | had just one special property. | 那就好了 |
[08:17] | You want to call it? | 你可以复述事件吗? |
[08:20] | Vehicle’s humming down Rochester. | 车子往罗彻斯特方向 |
[08:23] | The vic was on her scooter, heading eastbound. | 受害人其时正踩着滑板车 往东飞驰 |
[08:27] | Car braKes here | 车子在这里煞车 |
[08:29] | impact here, the vic was thrown– | 在这里受害人被撞 飞出… |
[08:31] | what, 20 meters? | 多远,20米? |
[08:36] | And all we’ve got is some paint that’s going to match up | 但是从现在我们 拥有的证据来看… |
[08:39] | to about 20 million other vehicles. | 大概有2000万辆车与之相吻合 |
[08:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:44] | Bastard. | 混蛋! |
[08:45] | Are you ordering me not to pay the ransom? | 你现在命令 我不要给赎金吗? |
[08:48] | It’s a very strong suggestion, yes. | 我只是强烈建议你 没错 |
[08:50] | After you told me she could already be dead? | 自从你跟我说我妻子 可能已经死了之后 |
[08:52] | I don’t believe you guys. | 我就不相信你们了 |
[08:54] | This is my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[08:55] | I’m paying the ransom. | 我要付赎金 |
[08:56] | LooK, if you give up the cash | 听着,如果你交付了赎金 |
[08:58] | the Kidnapper has no reason to communicate with us. | 绑匪就没理由再继续 跟我们联络下去了 |
[08:59] | Does anyone on your team Know where Laura is right now? | 那你队伍里面有谁 知道罗拉的下落的? |
[09:02] | We have an entire forensics lab worKing on this. | 我们现在整个鉴证科 都在为这个案子忙碌 |
[09:05] | Yeah? Something tells me I’ll see her before you do. | 是吗?但我有预感我比 你们能更早找到我老婆 |
[09:08] | Well, your job | 嗯,看来这件案子… |
[09:09] | just got harder. | 更加困难了 |
[09:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:11] | I’ll stay close to the money. | 我去紧盯那些钱的情况 |
[09:16] | Grissom: This dirt has interesting properties. | 这些泥沙的属性非常有趣 |
[09:18] | The gold flecKs– that’s easy, it’s gold. | 这些金沙…很明显 这些是黄金 |
[09:20] | The little gray squiggles? | 这些小小灰灰的东西是什么? |
[09:23] | Cyanide. | 氰化物 |
[09:25] | Cyanide? | 氰化物? |
[09:25] | He poisoned her. | 他把她毒倒了? |
[09:27] | No. | 非也 |
[09:28] | Did you Know that Nevada produces 80% | 你知道吗?内华 达州的黄金产量… |
[09:30] | of the country’s gold? | 在我们国家占了80% |
[09:31] | Miners drop cyanide powder into the dirt | 金矿工人把氰化物制成的 药粉放入泥沙里面 |
[09:33] | and it draws the gold to the surface. | 它能把金粉吸出到表面 |
[09:35] | And how does a bug specialist | 一个虫学专家… |
[09:37] | Know so much about dirt? | 怎么会知道这么多 关于淘金的东西? |
[09:38] | I had a case five years ago. | 5年前我破过一个案件 |
[09:40] | We found a sKeleton in an abandoned gold mine. | 在一间废弃的金矿里面 我们找到了一具骷髅 |
[09:41] | I thought it was a murder. | 我那时想定是宗凶杀案 |
[09:43] | Turned out the guy passed out drunK | 而结果是那家伙喝醉了 |
[09:45] | and the cyanide leached into his system. | 氰化物溶解进入了其体内 |
[09:48] | Gruesome, Grissom. | 真可怕,葛瑞森 |
[09:51] | You Know, it’s funny | 这听来有点讽刺 |
[09:53] | but every case teaches me something about the next. | 但每一个案子都让我得益 让我在接手下一宗案子所用 |
[09:55] | So when you said, “follow the dirt”…? | 那么当你说 “跟着泥沙这条线索走…” |
[09:57] | Gold mine– it’s possible that’s where he’s got her. | 是金矿… 他很可能是在那绑走她的 |
[09:59] | Great, there’s got to be 1 00 gold mines in Nevada. | 很好 但在内华达州大约有100个金矿 |
[10:01] | True, but how many | 是的 但其中有多少个… |
[10:03] | are near power lines within range of the drop zone? | 是靠近电线杆并在沙漠的呢? |
[10:05] | Three. | 只有3个 |
[10:08] | One, two | |
[10:10] | three. | |
[10:13] | Your hit-and-run victim. | 这就是你被肇事 车辆撞死的受害者 |
[10:14] | Bad thing about this job is | 这件工作最糟糕之处… |
[10:16] | you stop asKing yourself why. | 在于你已经不会 去问为什么她会死 |
[10:20] | Here’s the bruise I was telling you about. | 这是我跟你们说过的淤伤 |
[10:25] | You see it? | 看到了吗? |
[10:31] | ( girl screams ) | |
[10:33] | Oh, my God. | 噢,天哪 |
[10:36] | Plate numbers. | 有金属板的号码图案 |
[10:38] | From the license plate when it impacted her sKin. | 是车撞上她时车牌留下的 |
[10:40] | LooKs liKe a “four” | 看起来好像是”4″ |
[10:44] | and a “J.” | 还有一个”J” |
[10:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:46] | Not liKe he left us any evidence. | 看起来他好像 还给我们留下了证据 |
[10:48] | Call DMV. | 马上通知DmV |
[10:50] | I’ll get them to cross-checK | 我会通知他们 在方圆5里范围内… |
[10:51] | this partial within a five-mile radius | 进行局部来回搜索 |
[10:53] | see how many ideas they come up with. | 看看能收集到什么情况 |
[10:55] | You’ll have those pictures for me? -Yep. | -可以冲印一份那些照片给我吗? -当然 |
[10:57] | I’ll meet you out front. | 在前厅等你 |
[10:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:06] | Freaky. | 真可怕 |
[11:07] | Is that what I thinK it is? | 是我想的那种东西吗? |
[11:09] | It’s a pacK of coyotes. | 是一群小狼 |
[11:10] | The sensor picKs up any form of body heat | 只要是发热的物体,探测器 就能把它的形状显现出来 |
[11:13] | two-legged or four-legged. | 动物或人都逃不过 |
[11:42] | Captain Brass. Hey. | 布瑞斯长官,你好 |
[11:44] | Geez, you scared me. | 天哪,你想吓死我? |
[11:46] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉,对不起 |
[11:47] | Grissom told me to hooK up with you. | 葛瑞森让我联络你 |
[11:48] | He says the drop place will be a crime scene. | 他说收钱的地方 可能就是犯罪现场 |
[11:51] | We hope. | 希望如此 |
[11:57] | Come on, give us something two-legged. | 来吧,来个两只脚的啊 |
[12:03] | Last mine, we’ve circled it twice. | 最后一个矿了 而且我们已经巡视了两次 |
[12:05] | Yeah, well, we’ll circle it again. | 对啊,我们还要再巡视的 |
[12:15] | Why don’t they move in on the guy? | 他们为什么不把这家伙拿下? |
[12:17] | Why? ‘Cause he’s probably just walKing his dog. | 为什么? 因为他可能真是在溜狗的人 |
[12:20] | NicK: Well, he’s been there five minutes. | 他在那儿已经五分钟了 |
[12:25] | Dogs taKe their time. | 溜狗是这些人最喜欢的 他们喜欢在这上面花时间 |
[12:26] | What, do you want to be rushed? | 干吗?你想贸然行事? |
[12:28] | Man on Radio: Male in a ball cap, 1 0:00. | 十点钟方向 戴着球帽的男性 |
[12:34] | Here, Kitty, Kitty… | 来吧,猫儿… |
[12:38] | Nobody moves, you got that? | 所有人别妄自行动 明白吗? |
[12:39] | RocK solid till my order. | 等候我命令 |
[12:41] | Copy. | 收到 |
[12:54] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[12:56] | Go bacK. -Where? | -开回去 -在哪里? |
[12:58] | Grissom: There. | 那里! |
[12:59] | Swing around! | 在这里盘旋! |
[13:06] | My God, she’s below the surface. | 天哪,她被活埋了 |
[13:08] | OKay, let’s land! | 好了,快降落 |
[13:09] | TaKe her down! | 把她拉出来 |
[13:11] | Down! | 快下去 |
[13:13] | Ground team is right behind us. | 地面部队在后面 |
[13:15] | I’ll guide them in. | 我会指引他们进来 |
[13:20] | She’s got to be right up here. | 她一定就在这儿 |
[13:21] | Mrs. Garris! Mrs. Garris! | 加里斯太太,加里斯太太! |
[13:23] | Can you hear us? | 你能听见我们说话吗? |
[13:25] | Mrs. Garris! | 加里斯太太 |
[13:26] | We’re with the Las Vegas Police Department! | 我们是拉斯维加斯警局的 |
[13:28] | ( muffled screaming ) | |
[13:32] | Here! | 在这里! |
[13:33] | She’s here! | 她在这里! |
[13:42] | Got something here. | 这里有情况 |
[13:44] | ( sirens approaching ) | |
[13:54] | Come on! Get that end! | 快,到那头! |
[13:55] | Yeah, come over! | 对,起来! |
[14:00] | Got to get her air! | 要给她点氧气才行 |
[14:01] | Give me a picK, an ax. | 给我个锄,还有斧头 |
[14:08] | Pull it! | 拉起来 |
[14:14] | Oh my God. | 噢,我的天哪 |
[14:17] | PicK it up behind her. | 抱住她后面 |
[14:22] | OKay, we’re going to pull her up. | 好了,我们把她拉上来 |
[14:26] | Sara, get me something to cut this tape. | 莎拉,给我找些东西 把这带子给剪掉 |
[14:28] | Are you oKay? | 你没事吧? |
[14:31] | You’re going to be oKay now. | 现在没事了 |
[14:34] | Get this off. | 把这弄开 |
[14:38] | OKay. | 好了 |
[14:47] | You oKay? | 你还好吧? |
[14:48] | Never ceases to amaze me | 别想着这样能吓着我 |
[14:50] | what people do to each other. | 就通过这些人们互相做的事 |
[14:51] | Transport the box to the lab for latents. | 把箱子运去化验室检验指纹 |
[14:54] | Hair fibers, get soil… | 头发纤维,土壤… |
[14:57] | Victor-1 8. | 这里是维克多18号 |
[14:58] | Brass, do you hear me? | 布瑞斯,听到吗? |
[15:01] | Copy. | 收到 |
[15:02] | We got the pacKage and she’s still alive. | 我们找到受害人 她还存活 |
[15:04] | Brass, are you reading me? Over. | 布瑞斯,收到吗?完毕 |
[15:06] | Victor-9, affirmative. -Way to go. | 维克多9号,我收到了 我们准备行动 |
[15:08] | Major player is in our sight. | 主目标现在在我们监视中 |
[15:09] | Will update. Out. | 我们随时准备行动 |
[15:12] | You thinK that’s him? | 你想这是他吗? |
[15:14] | You thinK that’s our guy right there? | 你认为那就是 我们要抓的目标? |
[15:24] | Move on ball cap! Move, move, move! | 行动,目标戴球帽的人 出发,出发! |
[15:26] | ( siren blasts ) | |
[15:29] | Police officers, freeze! | 我们是警察,不许动 |
[15:30] | Hey, no, I wasn’t stealing the bag, all right? | 嘿,别 我不是想偷这袋子 |
[15:32] | Hands on your head. | 把手举在头上 |
[15:34] | Down on your Knees! | 跪下! |
[15:35] | Hold still. | 乖乖别动 |
[15:36] | Suspect: Hey, looK at the bag. | 嘿,你们看看那袋子 |
[15:38] | It’s not even leather. | 连真皮的也不是 |
[15:40] | Why would I want it? | 我要来干吗? |
[15:41] | I can thinK of about two million reasons, Tiger. | 我可以想出200万个理由 高尔夫球员 |
[15:45] | ( distant siren wailing ) | |
[16:01] | ( doorbell rings ) | |
[16:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:09] | Can I help you folKs? | 能帮上忙吗? |
[16:11] | Mr. Charles Moore? | 你是查尔斯.摩尔先生? |
[16:12] | We’re with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 我们是拉斯维加斯犯罪研究室的 |
[16:15] | We’d liKe to talK to you about your car. | 现在我们想对你进行审讯 关于你的车子的 |
[16:17] | We believe it may have been involved | 我们相信,你的车子… |
[16:19] | in a traffic collision earlier this evening. | 与今晨早些时候发生的 交通肇事碰撞有关系 |
[16:22] | I told the police when they called, my car was stolen. | 警察打电话来给我的时候 我就说了,我的车子被偷了 |
[16:26] | That’s why we have a search warrant, sir… | 因此我们才申请了搜查令 先生… |
[16:32] | so that we can looK in your garage. | 以便查看您的车库 |
[16:47] | It-it was an accident. | 那…那只是一桩事故 |
[16:51] | I saw the girl and I tried to breaK | 我看到那女孩了 我想煞车的 |
[16:53] | but I accelerated by mistaKe. | 但反而弄错,加起油来 |
[16:56] | I get confused. | 我完全混乱了 |
[16:58] | I-I shouldn’t have left. | 我不应该逃走的 |
[17:00] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[17:04] | Is she oKay? | 她没事吧? |
[17:05] | She died at the scene. | 她在事发现场已经身亡 |
[17:07] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的天哪 |
[17:10] | WarricK: You’re going to be charged | 现在要控告你杀人罪 |
[17:12] | with manslaughter, Mr. Moore. | 摩尔先生 |
[17:15] | Felony hit-and-run. | 交通肇事逃逸是严重的罪行 |
[17:18] | Do you have a lawyer? | 你有没有律师? |
[17:23] | Catherine, I just got off the phone with the traffic guys. | 凯萨琳,我刚跟 交通部的人通过电话 |
[17:26] | They’ve impounded Moore’s car. | 他们没收了摩尔的车子 |
[17:28] | Should be here any minute. | 可能很快就会来到 |
[17:29] | Catherine: Is it me | 是我的功劳… |
[17:31] | or did he give it up too easy? | 还是这家伙没用太早招了? |
[17:34] | Old guy was scared. | 那老头吓坏了 |
[17:35] | Grissom: You have to see | 你得来看看… |
[17:36] | the birthday present | 我准备了什么生日礼物 |
[17:37] | I got for your daughter. | 给你女儿买的 |
[17:38] | How long do I have to be here | 还有等多久… |
[17:39] | before I start KicKing in for gifts? | 才到派对时刻啊? |
[17:41] | When the spirit moves you, Sara. | 当你有感情之后 莎拉 |
[17:43] | So, in your case, I guess, never. | 但我想你是永远 都没有的了 |
[17:44] | I got one of these chem labs when I was six. | 我六岁的时候收到 这么一副积木玩具 |
[17:46] | I almost blew up the whole house. | 我高兴得快把整间房子给砸了 |
[17:48] | I hope you can return it | 你最好把它给退了吧 |
[17:49] | ’cause, uh, Lindsey doesn’t want a party. | 因为,琳德茜不想要 什么生日派对 |
[17:51] | Yeah, what Kid doesn’t want a party? | 是吗?哪有孩子 不喜欢生日派对的? |
[17:53] | My Kid. NicK: Hey, Catherine | -我孩子就是 -嘿,凯萨琳 |
[17:55] | what time’s your little girl | 你女儿什么时候来啊? |
[17:56] | coming by? -She isn’t. | 她不来了 |
[17:58] | Yeah, but I got her a chem set. | 是吗?但我给她 买了副积木玩具啊 |
[18:00] | You Keep that; might learn something. | 你自己留着吧 也许能学到点东西 |
[18:02] | Stop flirting with me. Really, when’s the party? | 别耍我了,我说真的 派对几时开始? |
[18:04] | Do I have to put it on the bulletin board? | 我要不要贴张告示在公告牌? |
[18:06] | There is no party. | 说明不会有生日派对啊? |
[18:07] | My daughter doesn’t want a party. | 我女儿不想要什么生日派对 |
[18:08] | Is everybody clear on that? | 你们各位明白了吗? |
[18:11] | ( several pagers beeping ) | |
[18:13] | Our car’s here. | 车来了 |
[18:14] | The burial box is in. | 活埋女事主的箱子运到 |
[18:16] | The victim’s ready at Desert Palm. | 受害人已经在 沙漠那里等着我们啦 |
[18:19] | We’ll play with these later. | 我们迟些再玩这个吧 |
[18:20] | ( chucKles insincerely ) | |
[18:28] | ThanKs, guys. | 谢了,伙计 |
[18:30] | No problem. | 不用谢 |
[18:33] | “Garris Winery.” | “加里酒厂”? |
[18:36] | And you never saw the person, huh? | 你没见过那绑匪? |
[18:38] | He… grabbed me from behind. | 他…从后面把我窟住 |
[18:44] | There was something clamped over my mouth. | 他拿了些东西把我的嘴塞住 |
[18:48] | That’s the last thing that I remember. | 我只能记起这些了 |
[18:51] | You Know how you got the bruising | 你眼睛上面的淤痕… |
[18:53] | around your eye? | 是怎么弄的? |
[18:55] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[18:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:59] | I was KnocKed out. | 我晕过去了 |
[19:01] | ( shuddering breath ) | |
[19:02] | I just don’t thinK I can help you. | 我想帮不上你们了 |
[19:04] | She’s been through enough; can we cut this short? | 她已经够辛苦的 可不可以把这程序弄快点? |
[19:07] | Sure. | 好的 |
[19:08] | I’d liKe to get a blood sample from you, though, if I could. | 但是可能的话,我还想 从你身上弄点血液样本 |
[19:11] | What for? | 干吗? |
[19:13] | You’ve got scratches on your arm. | 你的手臂上有被抓过的痕迹 |
[19:15] | If we can find traces of your blood in Rundle’s trucK | 如果在伦度的 车上可以找到你的血迹… |
[19:18] | we can match the DNA | 我们就可以验DNA |
[19:20] | maKe our case against him much stronger. | 这会是更有力的证据 |
[19:22] | Come on, Grissom, you have the guy. Isn’t that enough? | 别这样,葛瑞森,你已经 抓到那家伙了,还不够吗? |
[19:24] | Yeah, well, we didn’t get any prints off the duct tape. | 就是不够,我们在带子 上没有找到任何指纹 |
[19:27] | Our audio guys are worKing on stuff. | 析音员现在还没有结果 |
[19:29] | Right now we need something more concrete | 如果我们真要 证明是这家伙干的 |
[19:31] | if we want to prove that he did it. | 我们需要更确切的证据 |
[19:33] | I want to help, JacK. | 我愿意帮忙,杰克 |
[19:36] | OKay, all right. | 好吧 |
[19:39] | Whatever it taKes | 无论要付出什么… |
[19:41] | to put this guy behind bars | 只要能把这家伙关进监牢 |
[19:45] | I’ll do. | 我都愿意做 |
[20:22] | So you want to talK to us, no lawyer? | 那么你是打算就这样跟 我们做口供,不找律师? |
[20:25] | Why would I need a lawyer? | 我没必要找律师 |
[20:26] | LooK, I told you | 听着,我跟你说过 |
[20:28] | I didn’t Know there was any money in that bag. | 我不知道袋子里面有钱 |
[20:30] | Hit balls at that parK twice a weeK. | 你每个星期会 在那公园打两次球? |
[20:33] | AsK around. | 你可以周围问问人 |
[20:34] | And the fact that you’re JacK Garris’s trainer? | 你是杰克.加里斯的教练? |
[20:35] | How does that mean I Kidnapped his wife? | 那怎么能证明 我绑架了他太太? |
[20:38] | I Know the dude. | 我认识那家伙 |
[20:39] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[20:42] | And the layout of the guy’s house. | 那你有杰克家的平面图 怎么解释? |
[20:45] | He pays extra for me to come to him. | 除了训练费 他还出了钱让我去他家教他 |
[20:46] | You want to explain why we found your fingerprints | 你怎么解释我们为何在活埋 罗拉.加里斯的柳条箱上周围… |
[20:49] | all over the crate Laura Garris was buried in? | 都发现有你的手指纹? |
[20:52] | I… IooK, unless it was | 我…听着,除非这些 柳条箱从他那葡萄园而来… |
[20:53] | from JacK’s vineyard, I don’t Know. | 否则我真的不知该怎么解释 |
[20:54] | Helped him move some crates | 几个星期前… |
[20:56] | a couple weeKs ago up to his garage. | 我帮他搬过几个 箱子进他的车库 |
[20:59] | I can’t believe… | 我简直不能相信… |
[21:01] | Y-y-you got nothing to hold me on. | 你…你… 你没有权利扣留我 |
[21:03] | Going once, going twice… | 我只是来回走动… |
[21:05] | sold… to the man walKing out the front door. | 也许…他把木箱从前 门卖给了别人呢? |
[21:08] | Don’t go too far, pal. | 别扯得太远,伙计 |
[21:10] | My lawyer’s number. | 这是我律师的电话号码 |
[21:11] | In case you’d liKe to communicate with me again. | 如果你下次再想和我谈话 你先打给他吧 |
[21:15] | Hey, didn’t I see you on the news tonight? | 嘿,今晚上电视的 那家伙是你吧? |
[21:17] | The chopper, you were digging up JacK’s wife? | 坐着直升机那个?是你把 杰克的老婆挖出来的吧? |
[21:20] | It’s amazing. | 真难以置信 |
[21:23] | Hope you catch the guy. | 希望你能把那绑匪绳之于法 |
[21:24] | Me, too. | 我也希望如此 |
[21:28] | So? | 怎样? |
[21:29] | Ah, Kid didn’t give up a thing… | 啊,这小子什么都不肯供… |
[21:30] | except the tape that’ll breaK the case open. | 除了给我们留下了这卷 可能可以让我们破案的带子外 |
[21:33] | Did you let him Know you were recording him? | 他知道你在录音吗? |
[21:35] | Yeah, the guy has no idea what you science types | 他知道,但这家伙根本 不知道你们这些科学怪人… |
[21:37] | can do with a little audio tape. | 凭这小小的录音带能干出什么 |
[21:38] | ThanK you. | 谢谢 |
[21:45] | How tall you do you thinK Mr. Moore is? | 你认为摩尔先生有多高? |
[21:48] | ( sighs ) | |
[21:49] | Six feet, I’d say. | 我看有6英尺 |
[21:50] | Well, old people must love hugging that steering wheel | 这凳子这么靠前… |
[21:52] | ’cause this seat is pushed all the way forward. | 看来这老人家必定要 一直这样靠着方向盘才行 |
[21:57] | Oh! | 噢! |
[21:59] | Oh… | 噢… |
[22:02] | Well, I’m six feet | 嗯,我也有六英尺 |
[22:03] | and this mirror isn’t helping me at all. | 这面镜子根本不能 让我看到任何东西 |
[22:07] | Start the car. | 发动汽车 |
[22:08] | Why? | 干吗? |
[22:09] | Just do it. | 照做就是 |
[22:12] | ( engine starts ) | |
[22:12] | ( loud rap music plays ) | |
[22:15] | Mr. Moore was not the last person to drive this car. | 摩尔先生不是最后 一个驾驶这辆车的人 |
[22:19] | ( music continues ) | |
[22:21] | Uh, turn the music off. | 把音乐关掉吧 |
[22:25] | This? | 这个? |
[22:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:27] | It’s good stuff. | 这音乐不错 |
[22:28] | Nobody over 1 9 was the last person to drive this car. | 最后开这车的人 肯定不超过19岁 |
[22:32] | ( sighs ) | |
[22:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:35] | Hey, just in time. | 嘿,你刚好赶上 |
[22:36] | We’re giving it a final run. | 我们正在进行 最后的声波过滤 |
[22:38] | Man ( garbled, over computer ): Bring $2 million in hundreds | 准备好200万美元 100元面值的 |
[22:41] | to Charleston and Third in three hours | 在三个小时内赶到 查尔斯顿第三大街 |
[22:43] | or your wife dies. | 否则 你就要和你的妻子永别了 |
[22:44] | Stop me from taKing the money– she still dies. | 如果你阻止我拿钱… 那她也会死 |
[22:46] | This is the end of the same tape after a reverse algorithmic. | 这是我们通过反演算之后 得到的磁带上面的声音 |
[22:50] | Man ( clearly, over computer ): Stop me from taKing the money– | 你阻止我拿钱… |
[22:54] | she still dies. | 她也会死 |
[22:55] | Sounds liKe our guy to me. | 我听起来觉得好像我们的目标 |
[22:56] | It is. | 就是 |
[22:57] | Now, ransom tape against your exemplar. | 现在给你看看要赎金的带子 跟你给我的样带的对比 |
[22:59] | You got it loaded up, T.H.D.? | 把它们载入电脑 |
[23:01] | Right here. | 就是这样 |
[23:02] | Rundle: LooK, unless it was from JacK’s vineyard, I don’t Know. | 除非这些柳条箱是 从杰克的葡萄园而来 否则我真的不知该怎么解释 |
[23:05] | Helped him move some crates couple weeKs ago | 几个星期前 我帮他搬过几个箱子… |
[23:08] | up to his garage. | 进他的车库 |
[23:09] | Survey says… | 检验结果证明… |
[23:10] | perfect match to the naKed ear. | 绝对是完美的符合 |
[23:12] | Now, where’s my spectrograph, so the defense attorneys | 给我看看声波仪的显示 |
[23:15] | can’t claim that our alterations were altered? | 好让那些见鬼的辩护律师 没藉口说我动过手脚 |
[23:17] | Right here. | 这里 |
[23:20] | Uh, yellow lines with the ransom message | 黄色的曲线是 赎金带上的声波… |
[23:22] | blue’s the interview. | 蓝色的曲线是 你们录口供时的 |
[23:23] | ( beeping ) | |
[23:27] | NicK: There’s something wrong. | 不对啊 |
[23:28] | There’s just a green line. | 只有一条绿色的曲线啊 |
[23:30] | That’s ’cause the blue line | 这是因为蓝色的曲线… |
[23:31] | is directly on top of the yellow line | 直接覆盖在黄色曲线上面 |
[23:33] | which maKes it green. | 使得曲线变成了绿色 |
[23:34] | It’s a perfect match. | 其实非常符合 |
[23:36] | We got our Kidnapper. | 我们找出绑匪的真面目了 |
[23:36] | What do you do now, NicK? | 现在你会怎么做 尼克? |
[23:38] | I’ll call Brass, tell him to go | 打电话给布瑞斯 让他出发把这家伙抓起来 |
[23:39] | picK the guy up. But you tell Brass to drag his heels | 但你最好让布瑞斯别太急于行动 |
[23:41] | ’cause you still got worK to do. | 你还有事情要做的 |
[23:43] | Grissom, can you looK at something out bacK? | 葛瑞森 能来后面看看吗? |
[23:45] | Could be big. | 可能很重要 |
[23:46] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[23:47] | Come see me, after you raise Brass. | 打电话给布瑞斯之后来见我 |
[23:52] | What’d I do wrong? | 我做错什么了吗? |
[23:53] | I’m not going to spoil Grissom’s fun. | 我可不想把葛瑞森的 兴致给弄砸 |
[23:55] | This is how he teaches all you guys. | 这就是他教导你们 这些小子的方法了 |
[23:57] | Does anybody else drive your car, Mr. Moore? | 有没有其他人开过你的车 摩尔先生? |
[24:00] | I was driving yesterday. | 昨天一直是我在开车 |
[24:02] | Sir, that doesn’t answer our question. | 先生 你没有回答我们的问题 |
[24:07] | Boy: Pops… | 爷爷… |
[24:08] | Hey, you oKay? | 你没事吧? |
[24:10] | What’s he doing here? | 他怎么会来这里? |
[24:12] | Your grandson is an approved driver | 你的保险单上显示… |
[24:14] | on your insurance. | 你孙子已经是个 取得牌照的司机 |
[24:15] | We had him pulled out of school. | 我们让他从学校过来的 |
[24:19] | So, James, you liKe Mos Def? | 詹姆斯,你喜欢听 “真棒物种”乐队? |
[24:26] | Did you hit that girl with your grandfather’s car? | 是不是你开了你爷爷的车 把那女孩撞了? |
[24:32] | Pops, let me explain to them. -No. | -爷爷,让我跟他们解释 -不行 |
[24:34] | They should hear what happened. | 他们应该知道发生了什么 |
[24:35] | They’re going to… | 他们会知道发生了什么… |
[24:37] | from me. | 我来告诉他们 |
[24:42] | I asKed James to drive with me. | 我让詹姆斯跟我 一起开车回去 |
[24:45] | I don’t do so good, night driving. | 由于是夜晚行车 我开得不是很好 |
[24:48] | When I hit that girl | 撞到那女孩后… |
[24:50] | I got KnocKed woozy, and James switched seats | 我完全惊呆了 詹姆斯跟我换了位置… |
[24:54] | and tooK over the wheel… | 他来开车… |
[24:56] | got me home. | 把我载回家 |
[24:57] | He was worried about me, not the girl. | 他担心的是我 并非那个女孩 |
[24:59] | One more moving violation, and they taKe away my Keys. | 如果我再违反多一次交通规则 我就不能再开车了 |
[25:06] | I’m not saying | 不管你们… |
[25:07] | good judgment was used | 相信不相信 |
[25:09] | but that’s what happened. | 但事情就是这么样的 |
[25:11] | James, | 詹姆斯 |
[25:13] | you want to add anything to that? | 你有什么补充的吗? |
[25:17] | No. | 没有 |
[25:18] | That’s how it was. | 事情就是这么样 |
[25:25] | ( sighs ) | |
[25:26] | Will you please escort Mr. Moore bacK to his cell? | 请送摩尔先生回他的房间 |
[25:31] | Sir. | 先生 |
[25:34] | I’ll come see you with a lawyer. | |
[25:36] | Just not during school hours. | 别在上课时间来 |
[25:39] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[25:52] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[25:53] | You have family, someone you can call? | 你还有家人吧,有没有 谁你可以打电话来接你? |
[25:56] | There’s just the two of us. | 我们家就我和爷爷两个 |
[25:57] | Can we give you a lift home? | 要我们载你回去吗? |
[25:59] | ThanKs, no. | 谢了,不用 |
[26:01] | I’ll taKe the bus. | 我坐公车 |
[26:09] | You Know that James was riding solo that night. | 你应该很清楚,詹姆斯 那天晚上肯定是一个人驾车的 |
[26:14] | LiKe I Know my middle name. | 当然 就跟知道我名字一样那么清楚 |
[26:16] | Well, let’s go bacK to the car and find the proof. | 走吧 去车子那里找其它证据 |
[26:23] | What? | 怎么了? |
[26:24] | It’s just that we’ve got so much power in this job | 我们所做的这份工作… |
[26:26] | which we use to get the bad guys. | 对抓坏蛋来说是 一件威力强大的武器 |
[26:27] | Once in a while, I’d liKe to use it to help the good guys | 有时,我却也情愿能用 这武器帮助些好人 |
[26:31] | IiKe Mr. Moore and his grandson. | 像摩尔先生和他孙子这类人 |
[26:32] | And what, forget about little Renda Harris? | 那又怎样?难道你就忘了 小莲达.哈芮丝了吗? |
[26:36] | No… | 没有… |
[26:40] | What I’m saying is that… | 我只是说… |
[26:41] | putting James away isn’t going to bring her bacK. | 即使把詹姆斯缉捕归案 也不能让她复活了 |
[26:45] | Mr. Moore is willing to do the time. | 既然摩尔先生都愿意把 自己的光阴为孙子的前途交换 |
[26:47] | And the victim’s family gets closure. | 受害人家属也已经结案了 |
[26:50] | Hey, you don’t thinK I’m feeling this? | 你以为我没有这种感觉吗? |
[26:53] | But we got to follow the evidence | 但事实是 必须让证据指引我们 |
[26:56] | even if we don’t liKe where it taKes us. | 即使有时我们并不喜欢 它指引我们所到之处 |
[27:01] | It’s the job. | 这就是我们的工作 |
[27:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:06] | I Know it. | 我知道 |
[27:07] | Hey, we start maKing deals with the Devil | 听着 一旦和魔鬼作了交易… |
[27:10] | and you don’t get to walK away. | 就抽身不掉的了 |
[27:13] | You understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我在说什么吗? |
[27:15] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[27:18] | Momentary lapse. | 一时迷糊了而已 |
[27:21] | Grissom: I want you to find something new on that tape. | 我要你从那带子上找出点新东西 |
[27:25] | LiKe what? | 例如呢? |
[27:26] | We already matched the guy’s voice. | 那家伙的声音已经吻合了 |
[27:26] | You Know what the defense attorneys will do with that? | 知道辩护律师对 这个证据会怎么处理吗? |
[27:29] | That’s who you’re up against, in the end. | 他们才是你最后要面对的对手 |
[27:31] | You thinK I don’t Know that? | 你以为我不知道? |
[27:32] | Ah, you been second-guessing me ever since I got on this case. | 我扯入这案子之后 你老是对我过早作判断 |
[27:36] | People leave us clues, NicK. | 尼克,凶手总是会留给我们线索 |
[27:37] | They speaK to us in thousands of different ways. | 这些线索通过千百种方式 把事实的真相揭示给我们 |
[27:39] | It’s our job to maKe sure | 我们的职责… |
[27:41] | that we’ve heard everything they’ve said. | 就是确保我们把他们 揭示的东西都看清楚 |
[27:42] | Anything less is reasonable doubt. | 有任何东西没看清楚 便成之为疑点了 |
[27:44] | I’ll go bacK to the tape. | 好吧,我会再去检验磁带的 |
[27:48] | You any better? | 你好些了吗? |
[27:49] | What are you talKing about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[27:51] | Your little major-minor blow-up | 关于琳德茜不喜欢生日派对… |
[27:53] | about Lindsey not wanting a party. | 你突然大发雷霆之事 |
[27:56] | Oh, that. | 噢,你说那个啊 |
[27:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:01] | ( sighs ) | |
[28:02] | I’m just afraid that I’m maKing her weird, you Know? | 我只是害怕这样会让她觉得 怪异莫名,你明白吗? |
[28:05] | No. | 不明白 |
[28:07] | I worK 24/7. | 我每周工作七天 每天工作24小时 |
[28:09] | I have no time for my friends. | 我没有时间陪朋友 |
[28:11] | My daughter rarely sees me having any fun | 我女儿从来没见过我逗她开心 |
[28:14] | and all of a sudden, she doesn’t want a party. | 就这样突然之间 她也就不喜欢派对了 |
[28:18] | And that’s because of you? | 那是因为你的缘故? |
[28:20] | Yes, I’m her mother. | 没错,因为我是她妈妈 |
[28:22] | She mimics me. | 她模仿的对象是我 |
[28:23] | Well, then she’ll be fine. | 这样的话 她会好起来的 |
[28:26] | I mean, looK at you. | 我是说,就看你了 |
[28:30] | You’re just saying that to maKe me feel better. | 你说这些只是 为了让我觉得好些 |
[28:33] | Yeah. | 没错啊 |
[28:35] | Hey, Grissom… | 葛瑞森… |
[28:36] | could you come tape me up? | 你可以过来帮我 用带子绑我起来吗? |
[28:40] | I love my worK. | 我真喜欢这份工作 |
[28:41] | It shows. | 看得出来 |
[28:45] | ( tape rips ) | |
[28:51] | So, you found Laura’s hairs here… | 你在前排的乘客位… |
[28:53] | passenger side, front seat? | 找到罗拉的头发? |
[28:56] | Right, not in the bacK. | 对,并非在后座 |
[28:57] | Which made me asK, what Kind of a Kidnapper | 这使我不禁自问 什么样的绑匪… |
[29:00] | puts a woman bound and unconscious | 会把一个已经被绑着的 不省人事的女人… |
[29:02] | in the front seat? | 放在前座上? |
[29:03] | The bacK of my arm isn’t touching the sheepsKin, see? | 看 我手的后面碰不到车座皮的 |
[29:05] | Yeah, so? | 对,那又怎样呢? |
[29:07] | But, there is sheepsKin fiber on the bacK of Laura’s sleeve. | 但是,我们在罗拉的袖子上 却发现有车座皮的纤维 |
[29:10] | That tells us Laura sat bacK liKe a normal person would. | 这显示,罗拉是像一个普通 乘客一样就这么坐着的 |
[29:13] | Cut me, MacK. | 帮我把这剪断 |
[29:19] | LiKe this. | 就像这样 |
[29:20] | So, she wasn’t bound at all? | 这么说 她根本没被绑着? |
[29:22] | Correct. | 非常正确 |
[29:23] | But, would a Kidnapper risK putting an unconscious woman | 但是,你想,即使没有绑着她 绑匪会不会就把一个 不省人事的女人… |
[29:26] | in the front seat of his car, even unbound? | 就这么让她在 车子的前座坐着吗? |
[29:28] | Answer is usually in the question– | 通常答案就在问题之中显现… |
[29:31] | you taught me that. | 是你教我的 |
[29:32] | So, was she unconscious? | 那么,她不省人事吗? |
[29:35] | We found halothane on the patio. | 我们在院子里发现了些氟烷 |
[29:36] | Halothane KnocKs you out, if you taKe it. | 如果吸入的话 氟烷是会让人昏迷的 |
[29:39] | So, you’re saying she never inhaled the halothane? | 你是说她根本没有吸入氟烷? |
[29:42] | Proof would be in her blood. | 她的血液会是证据 |
[29:43] | Halothane stays in the system up to 48 hours. | 氟烷在人体系统 里面可以存在48小时 |
[29:46] | How pleased am I that I got | 那我实在太高兴了 |
[29:48] | a sample of her blood? | 我有取到她的血液样本 |
[29:49] | So you can go | 这么说… |
[29:50] | checK at the lab, see how it turned out. | 你可以在化验室检验出来 看结果怎样 |
[29:51] | Damn it, I wanted to carry the ball over the line. | 我一直希望能有 机会带球得分〔破案〕 |
[29:55] | I Know. | 我知道 |
[29:56] | We just picKed up our Kidnapper, Chip. | 我们已经把绑匪奇普抓到了 |
[29:59] | What’s up? | 那你们来这干吗? |
[30:00] | His lawyer was at his house and wants to maKe a deal. | 他的律师想谈谈条件 |
[30:02] | No deals. | 没有条件可言 |
[30:03] | We Know what Chip has to offer. | 奇普知道谈条件要付出什么? |
[30:05] | Oh, yeah, KresKin, what’s that? | 是吗,克莱斯金 那要付出什么? |
[30:06] | Laura Garris. | 罗拉.加里斯 |
[30:08] | The victim. | 女事主? |
[30:10] | The accomplice. | 同谋 |
[30:17] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[30:18] | You got something that can’t wait, NicK? | 有什么事那么急吗,尼克? |
[30:20] | Yeah, the ransom tape enhanced– | 就是急得很,我们放大了 赎金带上的声音信号… |
[30:22] | mega enhanced. | 放大了很多 |
[30:23] | Good. I’ll listen to it right now. | 很好,我马上会听 |
[30:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:26] | Hey, I just… | 嘿,我… |
[30:27] | I didn’t Know there was more to looK for, you Know? | 我不知道要找的东西还有这么多 |
[30:31] | You did it. | 但你还是找了 |
[30:32] | It doesn’t matter how we got here. | 我们怎么来到这一步 这不重要 |
[30:34] | Just remember this. | 记住这一点就好 |
[30:36] | ( horn honKs ) | |
[30:39] | ( sighs ) | |
[30:56] | When you want evidence, you can’t find it | 想找证据的时候 它躲得远远的 |
[30:58] | and when you don’t want it, it’s as big as Dallas. | 不想找的时候 它近在眼前 |
[31:02] | What you got? | 你发现了什么? |
[31:04] | Can you tell what that is? | 你能判断这是什么吗? |
[31:06] | My Aunt Bertha | 我阿姨贝莎可以… |
[31:08] | could tell, and she’s legally blind. | 但她是盲的 |
[31:12] | You want to looK at my teeth? | 你们要看我的牙齿? |
[31:13] | What Kind of investigation is this? | 这算哪门子调查? |
[31:16] | A forensic investigation, sir. | 检验分析调查,先生 |
[31:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:20] | You looK at my teeth. | 你就看吧 |
[31:25] | Give them bacK when you’re done. | 看完之后还回来就好 |
[31:28] | ( clears throat ) | |
[31:31] | James… | 詹姆斯… |
[31:32] | We found a tooth chip | 我们在你祖父车上的方向盘… |
[31:33] | embedded in the steering wheel | 发现了嵌在其中的… |
[31:35] | of your grandfather’s car. | 一块牙齿碎片 |
[31:37] | It doesn’t appear to be, uh, from your grandfather’s teeth. | 这看起来不像是… 你祖父牙齿的碎片 |
[31:46] | WarricK: James… | 詹姆斯… |
[31:47] | You have a chipped tooth? | 你有断牙? |
[31:51] | Must be an incisor, or we would have noticed. | 应该是门牙吧 要不然我们早就应该发现 |
[31:54] | Pops, I’m sorry, but I got to. | 爷爷,对不起 但我必须解释 |
[31:59] | He’s a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[32:02] | It was an accident. | 那只是一宗意外 |
[32:06] | I maKe him call… | 我打电话给他… |
[32:08] | Iet me Know where he is | 让他告知我行□ |
[32:11] | especially when he’s out after darK. | 特别是在那么晚的时候 |
[32:14] | ( rap music playing ) | |
[32:16] | Hey, Pops, it’s me. | 嘿,爷爷,是我 |
[32:18] | Tips were good. | 小费真多 |
[32:21] | Hey, I thought I’d go checK out | 我想我应该去丛林戏院… |
[32:22] | a movie over at the Plex. | 看场电影 |
[32:25] | OKay. | 好的 |
[32:26] | See you later. | 迟些见 |
[32:30] | ( braKes screeching ) | |
[32:32] | ( screams ) | |
[32:41] | He drove straight home | 他直接把车开回家 |
[32:43] | and wanted me to go to the police station with him. | 打算让我和他一起 到警察局自首 |
[32:46] | I didn’t Know that little girl was dead. | 我不知道那小女孩死了的 |
[32:49] | I swear. | 我可以发誓 |
[32:51] | I didn’t Know what to do. | 我不知所措 |
[32:55] | I Knew Pops would Know. | 我觉得爷爷会 知道我该怎么做好 |
[32:56] | I wouldn’t let him turn himself in. | 我不会让他自首的 |
[33:00] | That was my decision. | 那是我的决定 |
[33:01] | Boy’s going places, college… | 孩子还要读书,上大学… |
[33:04] | He’s got a real future. | 他很有前途 |
[33:05] | I’m very sorry, Mr. Moore. | 我也很难过,摩尔先生 |
[33:08] | James, I’m afraid | 詹姆斯,恐怕… |
[33:08] | you’re going to have to be | 你得被… |
[33:10] | taKen into custody. | 还押收监了 |
[33:11] | Miss, please, now I’m willing to serve his time. | 小姐,拜� 我愿意代替他在监狱中度过 |
[33:14] | I Know you are, Mr. Moore. | 我知道,摩尔先生 |
[33:15] | We can’t let you do that. | 我们不能让你这么做 |
[33:16] | I made him cover it up. | 是我让他隐瞒事实的 |
[33:17] | That was my decision. | 都是我的决定 |
[33:19] | He can explain all that to court. | 他可以向法官 解释这整件事的 |
[33:21] | I’ll be a witness. | 我会作证 |
[33:24] | We both will. | 我们俩都会 |
[33:38] | Hey… why don’t you run on home? | 嘿… 你干吗还不回家? |
[33:42] | I’ll handle this. | 我会处理这事的 |
[33:43] | Is this more of your new leaf? | 这又是你的新观点? |
[33:45] | Your daughter gets out of school | 你女儿半小时后就放学了 |
[33:47] | in a half hour, right? | 对不对? |
[33:49] | On her birthday. | 而且今天还是她的生日 |
[33:51] | Why do you want to picK a fight with me now? | 为什么现在还想跟我吵嘴? |
[33:56] | I owe you. | 好,我欠你一个人情 |
[33:57] | Don’t thinK I won’t collect. | 别以为我不会要你还 |
[34:02] | Grateful Dead CD? | 在听什么CD 感谢终于有坏人完蛋了吗? |
[34:04] | Who’s dead? | 谁完蛋了 |
[34:06] | No halothane in Laura Garris’ blood | 在罗拉的血液中根本没有氟烷 |
[34:08] | which proves she was KnocKed out. | 证明了她根本是说谎 |
[34:10] | She went willingly. | 她是自愿跟他走的 |
[34:11] | She and Chip faKed her Kidnapping | 她和奇普一起联合 炮制了这幕绑架戏 |
[34:13] | which, of course, maKes no sense at all. | 这,当然 听起来好像根本不可能 |
[34:15] | Because she ended up under ground in a box. | 因为最后她被困在 箱子里埋了起来 |
[34:18] | With a blacK eye. | 眼睛上还黑了一圈 |
[34:20] | Any theories? | 有没有什么理论? |
[34:23] | Greed. | 贪婪! |
[34:25] | That’s ridiculous. | 这也太荒唐了 |
[34:26] | I didn’t even Know Chip Rundle | 我甚至根本不认识 奇普.伦度这个人 |
[34:27] | except that he’s JacK’s trainer. | 除了知道他是杰克的 教练之外 |
[34:29] | But you became pretty good friends, didn’t you? | 但你们事实上后来成了 很好的朋友,对不对? |
[34:32] | No. | 不对 |
[34:33] | JacK… no. | 杰克…没有的事 |
[34:36] | I believe my wife. | 我相信我妻子 |
[34:37] | Thing is, JacK, I tend not to believe people. | 事实是,杰克 我不愿意相信人说的话 |
[34:40] | People lie. | 人常会说谎 |
[34:41] | The evidence doesn’t lie. | 但证据不会 |
[34:43] | Sidel: You and Chip made a plan | 你跟奇普联合想了出计谋 |
[34:45] | to run away together | 要一起离开 |
[34:46] | with your hard-earned millions, JacK. | 当然,是要带着你的 血汗钱离开,杰克 |
[34:49] | Divorce is just too long and messy. | 离婚对她来说时间太长了点 也太乱了 |
[34:52] | Anyway, the plan | 无论怎么说吧 |
[34:53] | was surprisingly well thought out. | 计画最终非常完美 地被制订出来了 |
[34:57] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[34:59] | Ooh… | 喔… |
[35:00] | ( both chucKling ) | |
[35:02] | Go on, say it. -No, no! | -继续,说出来啊 -不,不 |
[35:03] | Say it! | 说啊 |
[35:04] | Chet: What? | 说什么? |
[35:05] | Say the words. | 你知道的 |
[35:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:13] | Put this on. | 把这带上 |
[35:14] | A lot of it. | 倒多点 |
[35:19] | You were in, you were out. | 你们一同进来 一同出去 |
[35:20] | Oh, and you dropped that halothane rag | 还有,你把那块沾满了 氟烷的布弄掉在地上… |
[35:21] | to maKe sure we’d find it and Know you were unconscious– | 好让我们发现,然后让 我们觉得你是不省人事的 |
[35:24] | a real victim. | 给我们错觉你的确是受害者 |
[35:25] | JacK, all due respect, she’s anything but. | 杰克,我不是不尊重 但这个女人实是心如蛇蝎 |
[35:28] | Oh, really? | 是吗? |
[35:30] | Then how did I end up buried alive, scared to death? | 那喔最后怎么又会被活埋 闹得自己怕得要死? |
[35:33] | We’re getting to that. | 我们很快就会说到这点 |
[35:35] | You and Chip drove out of town | 你跟奇普开车出了市镇 |
[35:37] | she sat in the front seat, unbound, fully conscious. | 你坐在前座,根本没 被绑着,头脑也清醒得很 |
[35:39] | They stopped at a roadside phone. | 他们在一个路边 电话那里停了下来 |
[35:41] | Chipper called in the ransom message | 奇普打了电话 留下了拿赎金的信息 |
[35:43] | and I thinK you were still in the trucK then, right, Laura? | 那时我想你应该 还在卡车里面吧,罗拉? |
[35:48] | Whatever. This is your thing. | 你喜欢怎么想就怎么想 这只是你的推测 |
[35:50] | Pay attention. | 请注意 |
[35:51] | It’s about to become yours. | 现在这就要 成为你的事实了 |
[35:52] | Grissom: Then you both drove east towards Sandfill Mine. | 然后你们接着朝沙 满金矿方向往东开 |
[35:54] | He probably told you about some little line shacK | 也许他跟你说过有什么小室… |
[35:56] | or something where you could stay | 还是什么的可以让你呆着的 |
[35:58] | while he picKed up the ransom money. | 而他就说你呆着的 同时他去拿赎金 |
[35:59] | But then, all of a sudden, he pulled over | 但接着,突然 他停了下来 |
[36:02] | probably made some excuse. | 也许说了些什么藉口 |
[36:06] | Chip… what are we doing? | 奇普…干吗? |
[36:08] | Switching cars, covering our tracKs. | 换车,把我们的行□掩饰掉 |
[36:11] | I got a Jeep up over this hill. | 在那山上我准备了部吉普车 |
[36:14] | Where? | 哪里? |
[36:15] | I bet right away in your gut you Knew something was up | 我肯定你当时必然 已经觉得有不妥 |
[36:18] | and then just a few minutes later | 几分钟之后 |
[36:20] | you Knew for sure. | 你便确定了 |
[36:27] | ( grunts ) | |
[36:29] | That’s when I believe you got your blacK eye. | 就是那时,我想 你眼睛才被打成这样 |
[36:31] | I, uh… | 我,呃… |
[36:32] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[36:33] | And then finally you were unconscious. | 最终你真是不省人事了 |
[36:35] | He duct-taped your hands | 他把你的手用带子绑起 |
[36:37] | and he buried you. | 把你活埋了 |
[36:38] | Guess he figured why split $2 million | 我猜他肯定是想过 |
[36:40] | when he can dump you and have it all. | 与其和你对分那200万 还不如把你干掉他来个独吞 |
[36:42] | Laura? | 罗拉? |
[36:43] | JacK, it’s not true. | 杰克,这不是真的 |
[36:45] | I had no part in it. | 其中绝对没有我份 |
[36:46] | Audio downloaded. Dubs are queued up. | 声音已经下载下来了 声轨已经分离排列 |
[36:48] | Grissom: Let’s listen to Chip’s message, oKay? | 我们再来听听奇普的信息 好吧? |
[36:51] | Remember, JacK | 杰克,记得吗? |
[36:52] | when I told you, you could hear a lot if you listened? | 我告诉过你,如果用心去听 你能听到很多东西的 |
[36:55] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[36:56] | Chip: Bring $2 million in hundreds to Charleston and Third | 准备好200万美元 100元面值的 |
[36:59] | in three hours | 在三个小时内赶到 查尔斯顿第三大街 |
[37:00] | or your wife dies. | 否则 你就要和你的妻子永别了 |
[37:01] | Stop me | 我拿不到钱… |
[37:03] | from taKing the money, she still dies. | 她也会死 |
[37:04] | I’m sure you all recognize Chip’s voice unaltered. | 相信你们都能听出这把没有 经过变形的声音是奇普的 |
[37:07] | Now, one more time | 现在再来一遍 |
[37:09] | with a slight variation. | 这是有轻微作了变音的 |
[37:12] | Grissom: It’s amazing what we can do | 现在凭着最新的 语音分析程序… |
[37:13] | with the new forensic audio programs. | 你简直对我们 所能做到的难以想象 |
[37:15] | Enhance sounds | 我们可以强化声音 |
[37:16] | isolate them. | 把各种声音分离 |
[37:17] | NicK: HecK, we can lift | 还有 我们可以把整体音色提高… |
[37:19] | entire speeches just to see what’s underneath. | 听听背景声音如何 |
[37:22] | ( whooshing ) | |
[37:24] | Grissom: A car went by | 当奇普在跟你通电话时 |
[37:25] | when Chip was on the phone to you, JacK. | 一辆车子经过了 |
[37:27] | Scared you, didn’t it, Laura? | 罗拉,那使你吓坏了 对吗? |
[37:29] | Thought it might be the police? | 以为是警察吧? |
[37:31] | Chip: Bring $2 million in hundreds to Charleston | 准备好200万美元 100元面值的 |
[37:35] | and Third in three hours | 在三个小时内赶到 查尔斯顿第三大街 |
[37:36] | or your wife dies. | 否则 你就要和你的妻子永别了 |
[37:38] | ( muffled audio ) | |
[37:40] | Let’s hear it once more without that annoying car. | 我们再来一遍,这回我们 把那车子的噪音也去掉 |
[37:42] | Laura: Chip, hurry up. | 奇普,快点 |
[37:46] | ( gasps ) | |
[37:53] | You’re my whole life. | 你是我的全部 |
[37:55] | Please, JacK. | 拜�,杰克,你别那么说 |
[37:56] | Your worK is your life. | 你的工作才是你的全部 |
[37:58] | How else do you thinK I started sleeping with Chip | 要不然你以为我是 怎么在你的眼皮底下… |
[38:00] | right under your nose? | 和奇普混在一起的? |
[38:03] | All right, let’s go, Laura. | 好了,走吧,罗拉 |
[38:04] | Officer has a car waiting out front. | 警察有一辆车在前门等着呢 |
[38:06] | Just wait, just wait a second. | 等等,就等一会 |
[38:07] | Grissom, I can help you. | 葛瑞森,我能帮你 |
[38:09] | I can get you Chip | 我能帮你钉死奇普 |
[38:10] | not just on this. | 不只是这件事 |
[38:11] | He was into a lot of things. | 他还犯了很多事 |
[38:12] | Steroids, credit cards. | 造毒品,伪造信用卡… |
[38:14] | He was… | 他还… |
[38:15] | We already have you both | 你们两个都逃不掉 |
[38:16] | for about 25 years, minimum. | 最起码得坐25年吧 |
[38:34] | There’s one thing you didn’t explain in there. | 还有一件事你们没有解释的 |
[38:37] | As soon as you dug Laura up | 当你们把罗拉挖出来的时候 |
[38:38] | why didn’t she turn Chip in? | 他为什么不马上把奇普供出来 |
[38:40] | Self-preservation. | 自卫本能 |
[38:41] | She rats on him, she rats on herself. | 她不把他供出来 自己也就不会暴露 |
[38:44] | ( car door shuts ) | |
[38:50] | ( ignition starts ) | |
[39:03] | So, did you have a good day at school? | 在学校今天过得还好吧? |
[39:05] | Yeah. Three friends | 很好,有三个朋友… |
[39:07] | made be birthday cards. | 给我做了生日卡片 |
[39:08] | They did?! | 真的? |
[39:09] | Well, you have got some great friends. | 很好 你交了很好的朋友 |
[39:12] | So, Lindsey… how come you didn’t want | 琳德茜… 那你怎么会… |
[39:14] | to have a party with them? | 不愿意和他们一起开派对 |
[39:16] | I see my friends everyday at school. | 在学校我每天 都可以看见朋友 |
[39:18] | I never get to be alone | 但我从来都不可以… |
[39:20] | with you. | 和你呆在一起 |
[39:21] | Oh… wow… | 噢…哇… |
[39:23] | Well, I’m really glad to be alone with you, too. | 跟你在一起我也很开心的 |
[39:28] | I liKe this more than you will ever Know. | 我有多想这样 你永远都不会知道 |
[39:30] | Boy: Come on, man. | 快点 |
[39:33] | Girl: I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[39:34] | Are you going to get me one of those for my birthday? | 你打算送 那给我作为生日礼物吗? |
[39:38] | Uh, maybe when you’re older. | 呃,你大了些再说吧 |
[39:41] | LiKe 40. | 比如说40岁那时 |
[39:43] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[39:44] | Whatee? | 怎么了? |
[39:45] | That’s not fair. | 那不公平 |
[39:46] | I Know it’s not fair. | 我知道这不公平 |
[39:47] | Life isn’t fair. | 生命本就不公平 |
[39:59] | Don’t worry, Pops. | 别担心,爷爷 |
[40:02] | I’ll be oKay. | 我没事的 |
[40:04] | ( sighs ) | |
[40:06] | My grandson going to jail is never oKay. | 对我来说 孙子进了监狱我不可能没事的 |
[40:14] | You stay alive in there. | 在里面坚强点 好好得活 |
[40:17] | You hear me? | 听到了吗? |
[40:20] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[40:22] | Don’t be going downhill. | 别太不开心 |
[40:24] | ( metal door thuds ) | |
[40:46] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[40:48] | James… | 詹姆斯… |
[40:50] | The first couple days are going to be the toughest. | 开头那几天是最难过的 |
[40:55] | Here. | 给 |
[40:56] | Here’s my cell number. | 这是我的手机号码 |
[41:00] | If you run into any problems | 有什么麻烦的话 |
[41:02] | you call me. | 打电话给我 |
[41:04] | I’ll be right there. | 我会马上赶来 |
[41:06] | All right? | 懂吗? |
[41:09] | Keep your head up. | 把头抬起来 |
[41:28] | You didn’t have to do that– | 你无需这么做… |
[41:31] | give James your number. | 把号码给詹姆斯 |
[41:34] | I’ve seen other law enforcement people in my day… | 在我那时代 我见过不少无视法律的罪犯… |
[41:38] | “My day.” | “我那时代” |
[41:39] | Reminds me of my grandmother. | 这让我想起了我的祖母 |
[41:41] | Yeah, I gave her a lot of rough nights, too. | 我当时也让她 担心得经常夜不能寐 |
[41:44] | She used to call me her “worK in progress.” | 她总是说我是她的 “工作进行时” |
[41:47] | Yeah. Well… she did something right. | 是啊,嗯…她做得对 |
[41:55] | Maybe. | 也许吧 英文字幕由CBS提供 |
[42:09] | Captioning sponsored by CBS | |
[42:12] | CBS PRODUCTlONS and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS |