时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on C.S.I.: | 继上一集C.S.I. |
[00:02] | Welcome to Forensics. Gil Grissom. | 欢迎来到鉴证法庭 我是吉尔.葛瑞森 |
[00:04] | I’m your supervisor on graveyard. | 我是你的指导员 |
[00:05] | Holly Gribbs. | 我是霍莉.格丽布丝 |
[00:07] | You’re the fifth person I’ve been forced to hire. | 你是我被迫雇用的第五个人 |
[00:09] | Well, that’s not fair. | 这不大公平 |
[00:10] | Putting a juiced-in lieutenant’s daughter | 把调料汁泼到上尉的女儿身上 |
[00:12] | on the shift is fair? | 这也叫公平吗? |
[00:14] | I’m just following her dreams, not mine. | 我只是如她所愿而已 而不是我本人的意愿 |
[00:16] | I can sit here, and I can baby you | 现在我在这儿 还可以关照你 |
[00:18] | and I can tell you to quit, but I’m not going to do that | 我还可以叫你放弃 但是我不会这么做的 |
[00:21] | at least until you’ve solved | 当你解决了你的第一个 |
[00:22] | your first, and if, after that, you don’t feel | 案子以后 你才会有一种… |
[00:24] | IiKe King Kong on cocaine… | 如坠青云的感觉… |
[00:26] | then you can quit. | 那时你再放弃还不迟 |
[00:27] | Have WarricK shadow Gribbs for the next three weeKs | 叫华瑞克先带着 格利布丝三个星期 |
[00:30] | or until Nicky maKes | 直到尼克搞定他的… |
[00:31] | his 1 00th, whatever comes first. | 第一百件案子,马上抓紧去做 |
[00:32] | People walK every day because of you. | 大家整天都在为你疲于奔命 |
[00:34] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[00:35] | WarricK, let’s go! | 华瑞克,我们走吧! |
[00:36] | The minute you started thinKing | 你要是整天想的是自己… |
[00:37] | about yourself instead of the case, you lost him. | …而不是案子的话 你是得不到他的赏识的 |
[00:39] | You be oKay on your own? | 你自己在这儿没问题吧? |
[00:40] | Are you Kidding? | 你在说笑吗? |
[00:42] | I’m fired up, ready to go. Besides, there’s an officer here. | 我现在是正式工作了 而且还有个警官在那儿 |
[00:44] | I’m sorry, Judge. | 对不起,法官 |
[00:45] | Captain Brass wouldn’t call you for a search warrant. | 布瑞斯主管不会 再跟你要搜索证了 |
[00:47] | I got a whopper on the line with a 1 00-pound test. | 我刚才还在电话里 下了100块小试了一把 |
[00:49] | You got a winner for me? | 你替我下注了吗? |
[00:51] | Favre. | 下了法弗队 |
[00:52] | You put $5,000 down on the PacK for me | 要是你替我下5,000块的话 |
[00:54] | I’ll give you a blanK warrant. | 我就会给你一张空白的搜索证 |
[00:56] | Congratulations, Nicky, my boy. | 恭喜你啊,尼克 |
[00:57] | You are now a C.S.I. Level Three. | 你现在是C.S.I 的第三把手了 |
[00:59] | Woo! | |
[01:00] | Woo-hoo! Yeah! | |
[01:02] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[01:03] | Uh, give me ‘Niners for five dimes. | 给我换成五块的零钱 |
[01:07] | Weren’t you supposed to be shadowing Holly? | 你不是该带着霍莉的吗? |
[01:09] | Oh. She’s cool. | 她很能干 |
[01:10] | She’s doing prints on that 4-0-7. | 她正在收集4-0-7 案子的指纹呢 |
[01:11] | There’s an officer there. | 还有个警官在那儿 |
[01:13] | Excuse me, miss. | 对不起,小姐 |
[01:14] | ( gasps ) | |
[01:14] | Holly Gribbs has been shot. | 霍莉.格利布丝被枪击了 |
[01:16] | They don’t thinK she’s going to maKe it. | 他们知道她是做不来的 |
[01:57] | Oh! | |
[02:02] | ( bells dinging ) | |
[02:05] | ( handle cranKs ) | |
[02:10] | Hey, looK. | 嘿,看啊 |
[02:17] | Oh, $40 million. | 噢,四千万美元 |
[02:21] | Could you imagine? | 你能相信吗? |
[02:22] | Never happen. | 别做梦了 |
[02:24] | You got a better chance of going to the moon. | 这比上月球的机率还小 |
[02:25] | Woman: Oh, give me a $20. Hurry! | 给我20美元,快点! |
[02:29] | I just got a premonition. | 我有预感要中 |
[02:30] | You got your own money. Go play. | 你自己也有钱,你去玩吧 |
[02:31] | Woman: But I left my purse in the room. | 但我的钱包放在房间里了 |
[02:34] | I’ll play. Wait here. | 我来玩,在这儿等着 |
[02:38] | ( sighs ) | |
[02:42] | Is this your slot card? | 这是你的换币卡吗? |
[02:44] | No. | 不是 |
[02:45] | ( handle cranKs ) | |
[02:52] | You’re little premonition has cost me $20. | 你的预感就花去了我20块 |
[02:55] | Happy now? | 现在你满意了吧? |
[02:56] | Here. | 看着 |
[02:59] | Watch out. | 小心了 |
[03:01] | Here come the millions. | 四千万就要来了 |
[03:02] | ( bells ding ) | |
[03:03] | Oh, my God! | 噢,天啊! |
[03:04] | ( siren bells blaring ) | |
[03:05] | ( screaming ) | |
[03:09] | ( screaming and laughing ) | |
[03:19] | Man: $40 million. | 四千万美金 |
[03:21] | You’ll be having lobster tonight. | 今晚还会给你们上龙虾 |
[03:23] | They gave us the Presidential Suite. | 他们给了我们一间总统套房 |
[03:26] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗? |
[03:28] | Here, Richard Gere, why don’t you let me help you with that? | 先生 这为何不让我来做呢? |
[03:31] | ( chucKles ) | |
[03:33] | ( beeps ) | |
[03:36] | ThanK you. | 谢谢 |
[03:39] | Oh! LooK at our view! | 噢!看看这风景! |
[03:43] | Wow! | |
[03:47] | TaKe a hiKe. | 滚一边去 |
[03:50] | Get lost. | 越远越好 |
[03:52] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[03:53] | Come on, Jamie. | 行了,杰米 |
[03:54] | I’m a millionaire now. | 现在我可是百万富翁了 |
[03:55] | Now, why would I want to waste anymore time | 我还怎么可能在你的身上… |
[03:58] | with you? | 再浪费时间呢? |
[03:59] | ( KnocKing ) | |
[04:00] | Room service? | 客房服务 |
[04:02] | Grissom: All right, the minute | 好了… |
[04:04] | you hear anything on Holly Gribbs’s condition | 你一有霍莉.格利布 丝案子的消息 |
[04:07] | I want you to page me. | 就给我传过来 |
[04:08] | All right? Bye. | 好吗?再见 |
[04:10] | Dispatcher:…call bacK at 4-7-7 Desert lnn Road. | 召回在沙漠旅馆 洁上的4-7-7警力 |
[04:13] | So he pulled a Louganis, huh? | 他是摔下来的,对吗? |
[04:15] | Yeah, 150 feet. | 是的,从150英尺高摔下 |
[04:16] | The Gigamillions curse striKes again. | 百万富翁的诅咒 又再次灵验了 |
[04:18] | Past four winners ended up dead or missing. | 以前那四位获奖者 不是死了就是失□了 |
[04:20] | What do you thinK, Grissom? | 葛瑞森,你怎么看? |
[04:22] | It’s a conspiracy. | 这是一件谋杀案 |
[04:23] | Coincidence. I worKed those four cases. | 我办过四件这样的案子 性质都一样 |
[04:24] | There was never any evidence of foul play. | 证据显示出来的结果无一例外 |
[04:26] | Was he in town with anybody? | 他是和别人一起来的吗? |
[04:28] | His girlfriend. | 是和他的女友 |
[04:30] | She’s upstairs in police custody. Do you want to talK to her? | 她在看护所那儿 你想和她谈谈吗? |
[04:32] | Not yet. | 不着急 |
[04:33] | Right now, I want to talK to him. | 现在,我想和他谈谈 |
[04:34] | How do you talK to a dead body? | 你怎么来和一个死人谈话? |
[04:37] | I let him talK to me, actually. | 实际上,我是让他跟我说 |
[04:40] | In fact, he just spoKe. | 事实上,他也在说话 |
[04:42] | Didn’t you hear him? | 你能听见他说的吗? |
[04:44] | He just told me that he didn’t commit suicide. | 他跟我说他不是自杀的 |
[04:48] | No. You-you lost me. | 不.你真把我搞混了 |
[04:50] | This guy fell to his death wearing prescription eyeglasses. | 这家伙是戴着 近视眼睛掉下来死的 |
[04:52] | Jumpers taKe their glasses off. | 跳楼自杀者都会 把眼睛摘下来的 |
[04:55] | ( siren blasts ) | |
[04:56] | Suicide is the ultimate form of selfishness, detective. | 警官,自杀是自私 最极端的表现形式 |
[04:59] | It’s unliKely that | 任何一个 |
[05:00] | anyone cowardly enough to taKe his own life | 胆小到想自杀的人 |
[05:02] | would be brave enough to watch his own death. | 是没有勇气看着自己死的 |
[05:05] | You can tell all that just by looKing | 通过那副眼睛 你就能把这些… |
[05:08] | at a pair of eyeglasses? | 给全部看出来? |
[05:09] | You have no idea. | 这你不明白的 主演:威廉.彼得森 玛格.海尔珍博格 佐嘉.福克斯 加里.道尔顿 乔治.伊□ 鲍尔.吉尔福勒 |
[05:43] | Messages? | 有留言吗? |
[05:44] | Mm-hmm. | |
[05:56] | ( phone ringing ) | |
[06:00] | ( indistinct conversation ) | |
[06:13] | ( sighs ) | |
[06:16] | I just got off the phone with the Sheriff. | 我刚与谢里夫通完电话 |
[06:18] | He says he wants me to run the unit. | 他叫我来接管这个部门 |
[06:20] | You’re the boss. | 你是这儿的头了 |
[06:24] | I mean, I can’t say I didn’t do it to myself. | 我是说 我不会对自己说我不做的 |
[06:26] | Where are they going to place you? | 他们要安排你到哪儿? |
[06:29] | Homicide. Believe that? | 调查杀人案件 你能相信吗? |
[06:30] | ( chucKles ) | |
[06:31] | Instead of moving up, I’m moving bacK | 不但没有往前走 反而我就像是… |
[06:32] | in a time capsule, liKe it’s 1 979 again. | 乘着时间机器 回到了1979年 |
[06:37] | So, I guess, this might put you and me at odds. | 我想 你我的关系会搞得更僵的 |
[06:40] | Cop versus scientist. | 警察对决鉴证家 |
[06:41] | Interesting, huh? | 很有趣,对吗? |
[06:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:49] | You got any advice for me? | 你有 |
[06:51] | Yeah, cover you ass… | 夹着你的屁股… |
[06:53] | and hide. | 藏起来吧 |
[06:57] | They’re all yours, pal. | 它们都是你的了,伙计 |
[07:00] | Tragedy strucK early this morning | 一位在拉斯维加斯的 |
[07:02] | when an on-duty Las Vegas criminalist | 当值犯罪调查人员 |
[07:04] | was brutally gunned down. | 在今早惨遭枪击 |
[07:06] | It was her first night on the job. | 这是她第一天上班 |
[07:08] | Victim Holly Gribbs was investigating | 受害者名叫 霍莉.格利布丝 |
[07:11] | a robbery/homicide in an apartment | 她是在”暖春”路的一间公寓里 |
[07:13] | on the corner of M.L.K. and Warm Springs. | 调查一宗抢劫杀人案 的时候遇害的 |
[07:15] | The crime lab now faces the daunting tasK | 刑事调查组现在正着手调查 |
[07:17] | of investigating the shooting of one of their own. | 他们同伴被枪杀的事件 |
[07:20] | The wounded C.S.I. has been taKen to Desert Palm | 那位受伤的C.S.I 立即被送往”沙漠棕”医院 |
[07:23] | where she is listed in critical condition. | 她目前的情况很不容乐观 |
[07:26] | The suspect is still at large. | 犯罪嫌疑人仍逍遥法外 |
[07:28] | Newsman: In other news… | 下面是其它新闻报导… |
[07:29] | Weren’t you supposed to be shadowing Holly? | 你不是应该带着霍莉的吗? |
[07:31] | WarricK, man, what happened? | 华瑞克,到底是怎么了? |
[07:32] | I left her to hooK up with Grissom | 我让她着手处理葛瑞森的… |
[07:35] | on that toenail case… | 那件小案子… |
[07:36] | and then, I came bacK here. | 然后我就回来了 |
[07:39] | You left Holly solo? | 你把她一人留在那儿? |
[07:40] | It was just supposed to be | 这应该是件很简单的 |
[07:42] | an easy print job. | 收集指纹的工作而已 |
[07:43] | LooK, I feel bad enough, oKay? | 我已经够难受的了.好吗? |
[07:55] | Here’s what we Know. | 我们想必都知道了 |
[07:59] | Brass assigned WarricK to shadow Holly on a robbery. | 布瑞斯派华瑞克带着 霍莉去处理那件抢劫案 |
[08:02] | He left her at the scene. | 他却把她一人留在了那里 |
[08:05] | The suspect returned | 然后嫌疑人突然回来 |
[08:07] | and Holly was shot. | 霍莉就被射倒了 |
[08:09] | The sheriff phoned me earlier this morning. | 谢里夫今天一早 就给我来了电话 |
[08:12] | Brass has been moved bacK to homicide. | 布瑞斯回去着手杀人案件了 |
[08:15] | Who’s going to run the unit? | 那谁将会来接管? |
[08:17] | For now? | 现在吗? |
[08:18] | Me. | 是我 |
[08:19] | I Know. | 我明白 |
[08:21] | We’ll just play it by ear, oKay? | 我们只能现炒现做 好吗? |
[08:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:26] | Last night, a jacKpot winner tooK a swan dive | 昨晚,一个中了大奖的人 |
[08:28] | off the Hotel Monaco about the time Holly was shot. | 从摩纳哥酒店摔下去 也就在霍莉遇害那时候 |
[08:31] | I’m going to worK the leaper. | 我来着手这件案子 |
[08:33] | NicK? | 尼克? |
[08:34] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[08:35] | You worK the Holly case. | 你来处理霍莉的案子 |
[08:37] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[08:38] | Uh, you-you can’t give him the Holly case. | 你不能把霍莉的案子给他 |
[08:39] | I mean, all due respect, NicK. | 我是出于对尼克的尊重 |
[08:41] | I want this one. Nicky is the only one | -我想处理这件案子 -尼克是唯一一个 |
[08:42] | that didn’t have any personal contact with Holly. | 没和霍莉有任何私人接触的人 |
[08:44] | I don’t want you on this. | 我不想让你办理这案子 |
[08:46] | Why? Because you’re emotionally involved. | -为什么?-因为你会把个人 感情带到案子中去的 |
[08:48] | Yeah. She was going to walK. | 是的 她本来可以一走了事的 |
[08:50] | I convinced her to stay. | 但我说服了她留下来 |
[08:51] | If anyone’s to blame here, it’s me, and I want this case. | 我应该承担这件事的责任 所以我想接这件案子 |
[08:54] | Fire me. | 除非把我解雇 |
[08:56] | I’m not firing anybody. LooK. I Know we’re pulling a double. | 我不会解雇任何人 我们现在的任务很重 |
[08:58] | We’re on edge ’cause of Holly. I just want everyone to stay calm | 霍莉的事我们都很难过 我只想让大家都冷静下来 |
[09:01] | and to do their jobs for the next ten hours. | 来做好后面10个小时的工作 |
[09:06] | And as of now | 更何况现在 |
[09:07] | we’re short of help. | 我们那么缺乏人手 |
[09:08] | So, I’m bringing in Sara Sidel to give us a hand. | 所以,我决定叫 莎拉.斯道尔来帮我们? |
[09:12] | Sara Sidel? | 莎拉.斯道尔 |
[09:13] | Who’s that? She’s a C.S.I. out of San Francisco. | -她是谁? -她是刚离开旧金山的一个C.S.I. |
[09:15] | She’s a friend of mine, someone I trust. | 是我的一个朋友 也是我信得过的人 |
[09:17] | She’s going to handle our internal investigation | 她将会做我们的内部调查 |
[09:20] | and I want to Keep this in-house. | 此事我想对外界保密 |
[09:22] | I don’t want l.A. involved. | 我不希望调查科干预进来 |
[09:24] | Great, that’s just what we need, somebody sniffing around. | 很好,这正是我们需要的 又一个自命不凡的家伙 |
[09:31] | Nicky, you can bacK me up on the D.B. at the Monaco. | 尼克,你跟我去调查 摩纳哥酒店的那件案子 |
[09:35] | You got it. | 这你说了算 |
[09:36] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[09:41] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[09:45] | What about me? | 那我呢? |
[09:47] | You’re on leave. | 你可以回去了 |
[09:48] | You get some personal time. | 你该去休假几天 |
[09:49] | I don’t want any personal time. | 我不想要什么休假 |
[09:50] | I want to help. | 我想帮上一点忙 |
[09:51] | You’re the boss now. | 现在你是上司 |
[09:53] | You can reinstate me. | 你可以复我的职 |
[09:56] | Go home, MarK. | 回家吧,马克 |
[09:57] | Get your story straight before Sara gets here. | 在莎拉到这儿之前 把自己的事给理清 |
[10:13] | A little late for the brigade. | 来得有点晚了 |
[10:17] | What do you thinK happened here? | 你觉得这儿发生什么事了? |
[10:22] | First blush? | 是指第一感觉吗? |
[10:27] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[10:28] | Hey, it’s oKay. I’m not a cop. | 嘿,冷静.我不是警察 |
[10:29] | I just… I just analyze the scene. | 我只是来… 做现场调查的 |
[10:33] | ( gunshots firing ) | |
[10:38] | ( sighs deeply ) | |
[10:43] | This is Holly’s gun. | 这是霍莉的枪 |
[10:50] | She shot bacK. | 她回击过 |
[10:52] | ( pager beeps ) | |
[10:57] | ( beeping continues ) | |
[11:10] | He’s all rigored up. | 他四肢蜷得太紧了 |
[11:11] | Now pull it liKe a slot machine. | 现在把他的手拉起来 |
[11:13] | It’s been three weeKs since my last jumper. | 我检验上一个跳楼者 已经是3个星期之前了 |
[11:15] | At least this one died a millionaire. | 这一个死的时候 至少还是个百万富翁 |
[11:18] | ( groans ) | |
[11:22] | Geez, these looK liKe defensive wounds, maybe. | 天啊 这好像是自卫时造成的伤口 |
[11:25] | Somebody came after this guy with something pretty sharp. | 有人拿着利器从他背后攻击的 |
[11:29] | You have any idea what it might be? | 你来看看这个是什么? |
[11:32] | Glass, maybe. | 或许是玻璃 |
[11:33] | We found tiny shards in the incised wound. | 在伤口里通常 会找到了玻璃碎片 |
[11:36] | TaKe a looK. | 来看一看 |
[11:40] | Grissom: Not just glass– | 不只是玻璃— |
[11:42] | blacK glass. | 是黑色玻璃 |
[11:51] | BroKen glass. | 被打碎的玻璃 |
[11:53] | Blood drops, leading to… | 还有血迹,一直流到… |
[11:57] | bloody towels. | 那有血迹的毛巾 |
[11:58] | No effort to hide. | 没刻意隐藏证据 |
[12:00] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[12:02] | Defensive wounds. | 自卫时伤口的碎片 |
[12:03] | Champagne bottle. BlacK glass. | 香槟酒瓶,就是黑色玻璃 |
[12:05] | I missed that. | 我没能想到这个 |
[12:11] | What do you thinK, boss? | 你怎么看,头儿? |
[12:13] | You’re C.S.I. Three, now. | 你现在是C.S.I 的第三把手了 |
[12:15] | You call it. | 你说了算 |
[12:16] | What? You want me to play it blind? | |
[12:17] | You’ve read the woman’s statement. | 你已经看过了 那个女人的口供了 |
[12:19] | The room is full of evidentiary clues. | 这间房子里到处是线索可找 |
[12:22] | TalK it out. | 跟它谈谈吧 |
[12:23] | What does the room say? | 看这个房子怎么说? |
[12:27] | OKay. | 好的 |
[12:30] | Well, according to the girlfriend’s statement | 根据那个女孩的供词 |
[12:32] | they were on the balcony when they had a lovers’ quarrel. | 他们争执的时候 是站在阳台那里的 |
[12:35] | Come on, Jamie. | 行了,杰米 |
[12:37] | I’m a millionaire now. | 现在我可是百万富翁了 |
[12:39] | Now, why would I want to waste | 我还怎么可能在你的身上… |
[12:41] | any more time with you? | 再浪费时间呢? |
[12:43] | ( KnocKing at door ) | |
[12:44] | Room Service. | 客房服务 |
[12:49] | ThanK you. | 谢谢 |
[12:50] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[12:52] | So what was l this whole time, huh? | 那我刚才一直算什么? |
[12:54] | Just someone to bang? | 只算在一旁庆贺的人吗? |
[12:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:56] | ( grunts/glass breaKs ) | |
[12:58] | Why?! | 为什么? |
[12:59] | ( grunting ) | |
[13:03] | ( glass falling ) | |
[13:04] | Crazy broad! | 疯子! |
[13:08] | And then what happened? | 然后发生什么事了? |
[13:09] | He tooK off. | 他走了 |
[13:12] | I cut him up pretty good. | 他被我伤得够呛 |
[13:13] | He probably went to the lobby to fetch some first aid. | 可能是到大厅拿急救箱了吧 |
[13:15] | And he never came bacK to the room? | 然后他就再也没有回来? |
[13:19] | No. | 是的 |
[13:21] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[13:22] | The Presidential Suite at the Hotel Monaco | 摩纳哥酒店的总统套房 |
[13:24] | is a secured room. | 保安是非常严的 |
[13:25] | They Keep a log. | 他们都有记录的 |
[13:26] | Every time someone enters with a card Key… | 要是有人拿着 钥匙进来的话… |
[13:28] | Well, if they Keep record | 好吧,他们要有记录的话 |
[13:31] | checK it for yourself. | 你自己去查好了 |
[13:32] | Why are you bothering me? | 为何要一直来缠着我? |
[13:34] | Nicky, what does the log say? | 尼克,记录上是怎么说的? |
[13:38] | Nicky: Well, she’s right. | 好的,她说的没错 |
[13:39] | The only entry I see here is when hotel security | 酒店保安说当时只有 |
[13:42] | checKed them in. | 他们俩进去了 |
[13:43] | Can I go now? | 我可以走了吗? |
[13:45] | Yes, Ma’am. | 是的 |
[13:54] | Her story checKs out. | 她说的没错 |
[13:55] | ( door shuts ) | |
[13:56] | She doesn’t have any financial motive. | 再说她也没有作案动机 |
[13:57] | She was his girlfriend, not his wife. | 她只是他的女友 而不是他的妻子 |
[13:58] | Any money won by the deceased goes directly | 死者赢的所有钱都会直接… |
[14:01] | to the family estate. | 划到他家庭的名头上 |
[14:03] | Well, if he didn’t fall from his own balcony | 他要不是从阳台 那儿掉下去的话 |
[14:04] | where else could it have happened? | 那该会从哪儿掉下去的? |
[14:07] | The roof. | 楼顶 |
[14:12] | Yeah, uh, emergency room, please. | 是的 请接急救室 |
[14:16] | Patient’s name is Holly Gribbs. | 病人的姓名是霍莉.格利布丝 |
[14:18] | ( TV playing at low volume ) | |
[14:20] | ThanKs. | 谢谢 |
[14:23] | ( beeping ) | |
[14:25] | WarricK here. | 我是华瑞克 |
[14:26] | WarricK, Judge Cohen. | 华瑞克 我是法官.科恩 |
[14:29] | You bet the wrong team, you idiot. | 你下错赌注了,白痴 |
[14:31] | I said PacKers. | 我都说过了 |
[14:32] | I got the 49ers for five grand. | 5,000块我就给你想要的东西 |
[14:35] | The spot in 1 5 minutes. | 15分钟后在老地方见 |
[14:36] | ( clicKs ) | |
[14:45] | OKay, I thinK we’re ready for Operation Norman. | 我想该开始”诺曼”试验了 |
[14:50] | You’ll never get that off. | 那东西你是拍不掉的 |
[14:52] | It’s Meyer’s roof dust. | 这是”梅尔”尘灰 |
[14:53] | All the hotels use it now. | 现在所有的酒店都用这个 |
[14:55] | It diverts the sun’s rays. | 它可以反射太阳辐射 |
[14:56] | Keeps the utility bills down in the summer. | 夏天的时候十分的管用 |
[14:59] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[15:01] | How do you Know all this crap? | 这些你都是从哪儿知道的? |
[15:02] | It’s our job to Know stuff. | 无所不知是也是 我们工作的要求之一 |
[15:05] | All right, NicK, standing by for Operation Norman. | 好了,尼克 准备”诺曼”试验 |
[15:08] | Let him fly. | 把他抛出去吧 |
[15:13] | Man: Oh! ( thump ) | 噢! |
[15:22] | ( thump ) | |
[15:27] | ( thump ) | |
[15:30] | Yes, yes. | 好的,好的 |
[15:33] | Norman pushed. | 这是”诺曼”被推下来 |
[15:35] | ( shutter clicKing ) | |
[15:37] | Norman jumped. | 这是”诺曼”跳下来 |
[15:38] | Norman fell. | “诺曼”掉下来 |
[15:39] | Wouldn’t you if you were married to Mrs. Roper? | 让你和 洛佩小姐结婚怎么样? |
[15:41] | I don’t even have to turn around. | 我不用回头看了 |
[15:44] | Sara Sidel. | 莎拉.斯道尔 |
[15:45] | That’s me. | 正是我 |
[15:46] | Still tossing simulation dummies? | 还在玩这些假人的游戏? |
[15:48] | There are other ways to tell, you Know? | 还可用很多方法来鉴别的 知道吗? |
[15:51] | How? Computer simulation? | 什么方法?用电脑鉴别吗? |
[15:52] | No thanK you, I’m a scientist | 不,谢了,我是个鉴证家 |
[15:54] | I liKe to see it. | 我喜欢这样 |
[15:56] | Newton dropped the apple, I drop dummies. | 牛顿用苹果来做实验 我就用假人来做 |
[15:58] | You’re old school. | 你真是个老行家 |
[15:59] | Exactly. And this guy was pushed. | 是的 这家伙是被人推下来的 |
[16:01] | How’s the girl? | 那个女孩怎么样了? |
[16:03] | She’s still in surgery. She’s not doing very well. | 还在急救室里 情况很不稳定 |
[16:06] | That’s too bad. | 真是太糟了 |
[16:08] | God, Sara, I have so many unanswered whys. | 莎拉 我有太多弄不懂的地方了 |
[16:10] | There’s only one why that matters now. | 现在只有一点 是至关重要的 |
[16:12] | Why did WarricK Brown leave that scene? | 为何华瑞克.布朗 会离开那个现场? |
[16:24] | Cohen: What are you, dyslexic? | 你怎么了 不会看字吗? |
[16:26] | You owe me ten grand, buddy. | 你欠我一万块了 |
[16:28] | All I got is four. | 我一共才有四千块 |
[16:31] | So what are you breathing here for? | 那你还在这儿呆着干嘛? |
[16:32] | Get out there and get my money. | 快出去拿回我的钱 |
[16:34] | Hey, looK, a girl was shot on my watch | 听着,一个女孩在 我当值的时候被射 |
[16:35] | ’cause I was doing you a favor. | 就因为我要帮你这个忙 |
[16:37] | Hey, you came to me. | 嘿,是你过来找我的 |
[16:39] | All right, Judge, I’ll get your money | 好了,法官 我会给你钱的 |
[16:41] | but I need more time. You got to give me a day. | 但我需要时间 你再宽限我一天时间 |
[16:44] | You got an hour. | 你只有一个小时 |
[16:48] | Do you Know where I can find Catherine Willows? | 请问在哪儿可以 找到凯萨琳.韦罗斯? |
[16:51] | She’s out in the field. | 她到现场去了 |
[16:56] | Let me guess… | 让我猜猜看… |
[16:58] | Sara Sidel? | 莎拉.斯道尔? |
[16:59] | I Know who I am. | 我知道我的名字 |
[17:01] | I thinK you’re a little confused. | 我想你有点误解了 |
[17:02] | If you thinK you’re taKing my case… forget it. | 如果你认为可以接管我这件 案子的话…还是少做梦了 |
[17:12] | LooK, we can stand here and argue… or… | 听着,我们只能 站在这儿争执或是… |
[17:16] | we can get out there and find out | 我们可以出去调查 |
[17:17] | who did this to Holly Gribbs. | 霍莉的案子是谁做的 |
[17:18] | Two sharp women are better than one. | 两个聪明女人总比一个要好 |
[17:25] | Pager. | 寻呼机 |
[17:26] | Found at the crime scene. | 在犯罪现场找到的 |
[17:30] | Where’d you get the pager nest? | 你这寻呼机 追□器从哪儿来的? |
[17:33] | Grissom. | 葛瑞森 |
[17:33] | He won it on E-Bay. | 他在比赛中赢来的 |
[17:34] | They’re great for tracing | 要是嫌疑人留的是… |
[17:36] | if you can rely on the suspect’s honesty. | 真实信息的话 这倒是个追□的好办法 |
[17:40] | Uh… | |
[17:42] | Desmond Tutu. | 德斯蒙德.图 |
[17:44] | See what I mean? | 看见了吗? |
[17:45] | Don’t feel bad. | 别灰心 |
[17:46] | My last four traces | 我的前四次追□ |
[17:47] | came bacK Eminem, so… | 都是无功而返,所以… |
[17:51] | LooK, you seem to have everything under control here. | 好了,这儿的一切 看起来你都可以应付得了 |
[17:55] | Where can I find WarricK Brown? | 在哪儿可以 找到华瑞克.布朗? |
[17:57] | Try one of the casinos | 在”蓝宝石”大道上 |
[17:58] | on Blue Diamond Road. | 随便找间娱乐场看看 |
[18:05] | Oh, I’ll page you | 有任何信息的话 |
[18:06] | with any information. | 我会告诉你的 |
[18:21] | There’s our jumper. | 那个就是死者 |
[18:22] | So, you want to see everything | 你想看看他 |
[18:23] | one minute before and one minute | 赢钱的前一分钟 |
[18:25] | after he won the jacKpot, right? | 还有赢钱的后一分钟对吗? |
[18:27] | Please. | 是的 |
[18:30] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[18:32] | Go bacK. | 往回倒 |
[18:35] | There! It looKs liKe | 那里!她好像… |
[18:37] | she’s offering him his slot redemption card bacK. | 在给他兑硬币的卡片 |
[18:39] | Could I see the person that was sitting at this machine | 我能看一看那个 坐在遇害者前面的 |
[18:42] | right before the victim? | 那个人吗? |
[18:45] | Sure. | 可以 |
[18:48] | Is there any way of telling how long | 可以显示他在那儿 |
[18:50] | he was sitting there? | 呆了多长时间吗? |
[18:59] | Man: 1 1 hours, 1 3 minutes… | 11小时13分钟… |
[19:01] | 1 5 seconds. | 15秒 |
[19:02] | At three bucKs a tug | 每一回都投三块 |
[19:03] | hell, he could have gone through ten, 20 thou. | 他肯定花了有一万… 甚至两万块钱 |
[19:11] | Grissom: NicK, call the slot host. | 尼克,把兑币员叫来 |
[19:13] | Get this guy’s name from the slot card. | 从兑币卡上找出他的名字 |
[19:15] | I’m going to talK to this man. | 我要和这个人谈谈 |
[19:17] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:19] | Here you go. Holly’s weapon’s already loaded. | 现在可以了 霍莉的枪已经上好膛了 |
[19:21] | So, just point at the gun entry hole there to do your test fire. | 把枪对着那个口开枪就行 |
[19:24] | OKay, thanKs, Bobby. | 好的.谢了,博比 |
[19:36] | OKay, now, in order to eliminate Holly’s gun as the possible weapon | 要想排除霍莉的枪是 歹徒用来作案的凶器 |
[19:41] | we start by looKing for imperfections | 我们先从弹壳之间的 |
[19:44] | in the bullet’s stria… | 不吻合性来分析 |
[19:45] | Now, that’s odd. | 奇怪了 |
[19:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[19:49] | We don’t have an elimination. | 没能排除这种可能性 |
[19:51] | We got a match. | 弹壳是吻合的 |
[20:01] | ( sighs ) | |
[20:03] | Shot her with her own gun. | 她是被自己的枪射中的 |
[20:06] | It’s oKay, I’m not a cop. | 嘿,冷静.我不是警察 |
[20:07] | I just… I just analyze the scene. | 我只是来… 做现场调查的 |
[20:09] | Throw the gun down! | 把枪放下! |
[20:10] | All right now, yanK the phone | 现在把墙上的 |
[20:12] | out of the wall. | 电话拔掉 |
[20:13] | I’m taKing my prints with me. | 我要拿回这些东西 |
[20:15] | ( pager beeping ) | |
[20:17] | ( grunts ) | |
[20:17] | ( groans ) | |
[20:18] | ( screams ) | |
[20:21] | ( groaning ) | |
[20:26] | ( door slams ) | |
[20:33] | I pulled the slot card for you. | 我给你拿来了兑币卡 |
[20:34] | That’s the gentleman, right over there. | 就是坐在那儿的那位先生 |
[20:36] | ThanK you. | 谢谢 |
[20:38] | Mm-hmm. | |
[20:39] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[20:40] | I thinK I’ll play a little. | 我要玩一把了 |
[20:43] | ( indistinct chatting ) | |
[20:46] | ( bells ringing ) | |
[20:49] | Double down, now baby. | 现在出两个,宝贝 |
[20:50] | Oh, yes, a winner. | 给我赢 |
[20:52] | The winner. | 赢 |
[20:55] | Double nine. JacKs or better. | 两个九,真不赖 |
[21:01] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[21:02] | Oh yeah? | 是吗? |
[21:03] | What for? | 为什么? |
[21:04] | First-degree murder. | 一级谋杀 |
[21:07] | Oh. | |
[21:08] | On what grounds? | 有什么证据? |
[21:10] | Roof dust. | 楼顶上的尘灰 |
[21:14] | Sir, would you please come with us? | 先生 能跟我们走一趟吗? |
[21:19] | ( bells dinging ) | |
[21:20] | ( coins falling ) | |
[21:21] | Nicky, my boy, collect my winnings. | 尼克.替我收起那些奖金 |
[21:23] | It’s a C.S.I. Three initiation. | 可以进入第三阶段了 |
[21:42] | You’re up 1 1 Gs. | 你都超过11点了 |
[21:44] | Hit or stay? | 是继续还是开牌? |
[21:45] | Stay. | 开牌 |
[21:46] | I want to talK to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[21:52] | You were playing $100 on every spot. | 每一处你都玩了100块钱 |
[21:55] | You have a system? | 有什么玩法吗? |
[21:57] | I’m counting cards. | 我会数牌 |
[21:59] | Isn’t that illegal? | 那样做不违法吗? |
[22:00] | Not if you do the math in your head. | 你要是脑子里数的话就没事 |
[22:02] | You play anything else? | 你还有玩别的吗? |
[22:07] | I bet sports from time to time. | 我有时候也赌体育比赛 |
[22:10] | So… | 那么… |
[22:12] | Iet me get this straight. | 我直说了吧 |
[22:13] | You were assigned by Brass to shadow a trainee. | 布瑞斯派你去带着一位实习生 |
[22:16] | A robbery comes up on M.L.K, and you go for coffee. | 那个抢劫犯突然闯了进来 而你却去喝咖啡了 |
[22:19] | An officer was there. | 还有一个警官在那儿 |
[22:20] | So, you felt safe to leave? | 你觉得这样做安全吗? |
[22:22] | Do you Know the policies and procedures | 你知道警察人员当时正在… |
[22:24] | for clearing a scene? | 撤离现场吗? |
[22:25] | Yes. | 知道 |
[22:26] | Then, why’d you leave? | 那为何你还要走? |
[22:27] | I mean, what was so important | 我是说什么事情那么重要 |
[22:28] | that you had to rush out of there? | 使得你急着离开那里呢? |
[22:31] | I told you. | 我跟你说过了 |
[22:32] | I went for coffee. | 我去喝咖啡了 |
[22:33] | Was that before or after you made your bets? | 那是在你下注之前还是之后呢? |
[22:37] | Sunday… | 礼拜日… |
[22:39] | Vegas… | 维加斯… |
[22:40] | NFL football… | 橄榄球联盟比赛… |
[22:41] | guy liKe you… | 像你这样的人… |
[22:41] | Come on, you trying to tell me | 好了,你能告诉我当时… |
[22:43] | that you didn’t maKe a little pit stop? | 你就没有在下注的地方呆过? |
[22:48] | LooK at me. | 看着我 |
[22:50] | Did you log on… | 你还是不想告诉我… |
[22:52] | tell dispatch where you were going? | 你当时去哪儿了吗? |
[22:54] | Do you Know how many times | 你知道我也是新手的时候 |
[22:55] | I’ve been left alone at a crime scene | 有多少回被人单独留在 |
[22:57] | when I was a rooKie? | 作案现场的吗? |
[22:59] | Yeah, well, this time is different. | 是的.但这一回不一样 |
[23:01] | Yeah, why’s that? | 怎么不一样? |
[23:03] | Holly Gribbs died on the operating table | 霍莉20分钟前 |
[23:06] | 20 minutes ago. | 死在了手术台 |
[23:18] | ( sighs ) | |
[23:58] | Mind if I get a soda? | 我能来杯饮料吗? |
[24:02] | Oh, yeah. Sorry. | 好的.对不起 |
[24:04] | You want one? | 你要吗? |
[24:06] | Is there anything in there with alcohol? | 有什么含酒精的饮料吗? |
[24:08] | Root beer. | 无醇啤酒 |
[24:10] | No. | 不 |
[24:11] | ( pager beeping ) | |
[24:16] | Uh-uh. | |
[24:18] | ( beeping continues ) | |
[24:20] | Oh… God. | 噢…天啊 |
[24:25] | What are you going to say? | 你要说什么? |
[24:26] | “Hi, I’m a criminalist. I was in the neighborhood…” | 说”嘿,我是鉴证专家 我就在附近…” |
[24:28] | Shh. It’s ringing. | 电话接通了 |
[24:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:32] | Uh, hey. | 嘿 |
[24:34] | Hey, who’s this? | 你是谁? |
[24:34] | I just dialed my own damn beeper. | 我这是给机主打电话 |
[24:36] | Uh-uh. It’s my beeper now. | 现在我是机主了 |
[24:38] | I found it. | 我找到它的 |
[24:39] | It ain’t your beeper, girl. | 这不是你的呼机 |
[24:41] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[24:42] | I do a lot of business on that beeper. | 我有很多事情要跟机主谈? |
[24:44] | What Kind of business? | 什么事情? |
[24:46] | You Know– | 也就是— |
[24:47] | Slinging a little something-something. | 说些无关紧要的事情 |
[24:49] | Oh, a little something-something. | 哦,一些无关紧要的事情 |
[24:51] | Or maybe a little bling-bling? | 还是其它别的事情? |
[24:54] | So what you Know about some bling-bling? | 你知道我是指什么吗? |
[24:57] | Well, invite me over to your crib, baby | 好了 让我到你那儿去,宝贝 |
[25:00] | and you might find out. | 那时你就知道是什么会 |
[25:01] | It’s on. | 好吧 |
[25:02] | Three Aces Motel, room 202. | 王牌旅馆202房间 |
[25:05] | Three Aces Motel, room 202. | 王牌旅馆202房 |
[25:08] | ( sighs expectantly ) | |
[25:10] | See you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[25:11] | ( phone beeps off ) | |
[25:15] | Did I just do that? | 我不是成功了吗? |
[25:16] | What’s a bling-bling? | 什么是其它的事情? |
[25:18] | Got me. | 要我 |
[25:21] | Yeah, I was up on that roof. | 是的,当时我是在楼顶上 |
[25:23] | I didn’t push him off. | 但我没有推他 |
[25:26] | I did talK to him, though. | 虽然我跟他说过话 |
[25:28] | We Know. | 我们知道 |
[25:29] | Hey, what did you drinK? | 你喝什么酒? |
[25:30] | Gin and tonic or amaretto sours? | 杜松子酒还是苦杏酒? |
[25:33] | Amaretto sours. How’d you Know that? | 苦杏酒,这你怎么知道? |
[25:35] | We got a record of the victim’s room charges. | 我们找到了一张受害者的 客房消费记录 |
[25:38] | Chief. | 头儿 |
[25:39] | At 1 :27 a.m. | 在凌晨1:27 |
[25:41] | our victim, Ted Salinger, made a couple of purchases | 受害人泰德.萨林格 在商店里面 |
[25:43] | in the gift shop– | 买了几样东西 |
[25:44] | Band-Aids and antiseptic. | 创可贴还有消毒水 |
[25:48] | At 1 :40 a.m. | 在凌晨1:40 |
[25:49] | we tracKed a purchase at the La Promenade– | 我们查到他在 “普罗蒙德”那里 |
[25:54] | A $30,000 designer watch. | 买了一块价值30,000块钱的表 |
[25:58] | At 1 :45 a.m., you both started KnocKing them bacK | 凌晨1:45 你们俩在酒店的酒吧里 |
[26:02] | in the hotel bar. | 遇上对方 |
[26:04] | Sweet. | 真不赖 |
[26:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:06] | You won my money. | 你赢走了我的钱 |
[26:07] | What? | 什么? |
[26:08] | That was my machine. | 那是我的机子 |
[26:09] | I put everything I had in that machine. | 我把所有的钱都投到里面去了 |
[26:12] | So you’re a degenerate. | 那是你不走运 |
[26:13] | What do you want from me? | 你想跟我要什么? |
[26:18] | Hey, old timer, come on, sit down. | 得了伙计,坐下再说 |
[26:20] | I’ll buy you a drinK for second place. | 我先请你喝杯酒 |
[26:22] | What are you having? It’s on me. | 你想要喝什么?都算我的 |
[26:24] | It’s on you? All right. | 算你的?好吧 |
[26:25] | In that case, I’ll have a, uh… | 那样的话,我来一杯… |
[26:28] | amaretto sour. | 苦杏酒 |
[26:29] | The first hour, you both dranK tit for tat | 开始的一个小时里 你们还一起喝 |
[26:31] | but by hour two, Ted started ordering doubles… | 但第二个小时 泰德要双份的时候 |
[26:35] | And you quit drinKing. | 你开始不喝了 |
[26:36] | DranK decaf coffee instead. | 转而开始喝咖啡 |
[26:39] | My guess is that you were | 我的猜想是 |
[26:41] | getting him lathered up for your little elevator ride. | 你和他随后就一起上了电梯 |
[26:44] | Have a nice life, huh? | 玩得开心吗? |
[26:46] | I Know I will. | 我想是的 |
[26:47] | ( laughing ) | |
[26:49] | And from there, you went to the roof. | 从那里你就上了楼顶 |
[27:16] | ( crying ) | |
[27:17] | I couldn’t go through with it. | 我实在是受不了了 |
[27:20] | I’m a born failure. | 我天生就是失败者 |
[27:22] | I failed at my marriage; I failed at my worK. | 婚姻,工作都样样失败 |
[27:24] | Then I couldn’t even commit suicide right. | 我甚至想自杀都不行 |
[27:32] | One pull away… the story of my life. | 我的生活… 真的是一塌糊涂 |
[27:40] | Mr. Carlton, we’re not detectives. | 卡尔顿先生 我们不是侦探 |
[27:42] | We’re crime scene analysts. | 只是作案现场的鉴证人员 |
[27:44] | We’re trained to ignore verbal accounts | 我们是不会理会那些口供的 |
[27:46] | and rely instead on the evidence | 一切要讲在犯罪现场 |
[27:49] | a scene sets before us. | 找到的证据 |
[27:50] | But I have to be honest with you, Red… | 但我实话告诉你… |
[27:54] | I believe you. | 我相信你所说的 |
[27:56] | I do. | 真的 |
[28:00] | So… | 所以… |
[28:01] | here’s what we’re going to do: | 下一步我们要做的就是 |
[28:02] | you’re going to stay here until we get bacK. | 你在这里等着我们回来 |
[28:05] | If you pushed this guy off the roof | 如果是你把那家伙 推下楼去的话 |
[28:07] | he will, without a doubt, have roof dust on his shoes. | 他的鞋子,无疑也会 沾上楼顶的尘灰的 |
[28:11] | If he does | 真是那样的话 |
[28:12] | we’ll have you arrested for murder. | 我们将以谋杀的罪名逮捕你 |
[28:15] | But if dust is not present, then you’ll be free to go. | 如果他鞋上没有尘灰的话 那时你就可以走了 |
[28:27] | I liKe this guy. | 我喜欢他这人 |
[28:38] | ( cocKs gun ) | |
[28:40] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这儿干嘛? |
[28:42] | Guilt therapy. | 来打击犯罪 |
[28:48] | Police officers! Open up! | 警察!把门打开! |
[28:50] | ( yelling ) | |
[28:55] | Get down. | 下来 |
[28:56] | Hold him down on the ground! | 把他摁到地上! |
[28:58] | Put your hands behind your bacK! | 把手放在背后! |
[29:00] | Get him down! | 摁住他! |
[29:01] | ( grunts ) | |
[29:03] | Now that’s a bling-bling. | 这就是所谓的其它事 |
[29:04] | That was you on the phone? | 电话那人是你? |
[29:06] | Yep. | 是的 |
[29:08] | ( groans ) | |
[29:12] | Where’d you get that scratch? | 这道伤疤哪儿来的? |
[29:16] | For a conviction, we’re going to need a DNA sample. | 为了进一步验证 我们需要作DNA抽样 |
[29:20] | OKay, let’s sit him down. | 好了,让他坐下 |
[29:22] | Let’s get a saliva sample. | 先取唾液样本 |
[29:25] | Hey, guys, it’s Catherine. | 嘿,伙计.我是凯萨琳 |
[29:27] | For whoever is listening | 不管是谁在听 |
[29:28] | we got him. | 我们捉到他了 |
[29:30] | Repeat. Holly Gribbs’ suspect is in custody. | 重复一遍,杀害霍莉的 嫌疑人已经捉到了 |
[29:38] | 1 0,000. | 这是10,000块 |
[29:39] | See you around, Judge. | 再见了,法官 |
[29:40] | You don’t leave | 我还没让你走 |
[29:41] | until I tell you to leave. | 你就不能走 |
[29:44] | What? | 什么? |
[29:45] | What are you going to do, hold me in contempt? | 你想干什么 想软禁我吗? |
[29:47] | You’re already in contempt with me. | 你已经跟我是一伙的了 |
[29:49] | We’re in bed, pal. | 我们是在同一条船上 |
[29:51] | I own you. | 你是我的人 |
[29:53] | Nobody owns me. | 没人能控制我 |
[29:54] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[29:55] | Let me tell you something. | 让我告诉你一些事吧 |
[29:57] | You ever heard of a wolf in sheep’s clothing? | 你听说过披着羊皮的狼吗? |
[30:00] | You and me | 你和我 |
[30:01] | we’re going to do business together | 不管你愿不愿意 |
[30:03] | whether you liKe it or not. | 我们都要一起做事 |
[30:06] | Keep your cell phone charged. | 让手机随时开着 |
[30:20] | You didn’t have to come. | 你不必来的 |
[30:22] | I Know. I wanted to. | 我知道,但我想来 |
[30:26] | In case you need me. | 至少你需要我 |
[30:27] | I probably do. | 或许是的 |
[30:29] | But this is something I’d rather do alone. | 但现在我想一个人工作 |
[30:35] | 1 5 seconds, you’re in, you’re out | 你进去之后就出来 |
[30:37] | we maKe a DNA match and it’s over, oKay? | 然后我们进行DNA验证就行了 好吗? |
[30:41] | OKay. | 好的 |
[31:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:44] | Will the real Red SKelton please… | 那个里德真的是… |
[31:47] | stand up? | 想自杀吗? |
[31:49] | You’re too young to remember who Red SKelton was. | 你还太年轻 不明白他的感受 |
[31:52] | Hey, NicK at Nite. | 嘿,这双耐克鞋 |
[31:53] | You should checK it out. | 你该仔细看看 |
[32:04] | No dust. | 没有尘灰 |
[32:05] | Great. | 太好了 |
[32:06] | I thought so. | 没错 |
[32:07] | Turns out he’s red herring. | 可以排除那个人了 |
[32:12] | There’s got to be something else. | 应该还有些别的东西 |
[32:31] | Nice watch. | 是块好表 |
[32:35] | LooK at this. | 看这个 |
[32:39] | These looK liKe fibers. | 好像是纤维 |
[32:41] | Yeah. You thinK he was dragged? | 你认为他被拉扯过吗? |
[32:44] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[32:45] | Well, I’ll go bacK to the presidential suite… | 好的 我马上回到那个总统套间 |
[32:47] | taKe a swatch of the carpet, see if we can match the fibers. | 取出地毯的样本 看看是否与这个相符 |
[32:50] | Get a hold of the girl while you’re at it. | 取到样本的时候 把那女孩也带回来 |
[32:53] | Why, is she a suspect? | 为什么,她是嫌疑犯吗? |
[32:54] | She is now. | 现在她是了 |
[32:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:00] | What do you have? | 你有什么发现吗? |
[33:03] | Hey. I thought you might liKe to see this. | 我想让你来看看这个 |
[33:08] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么? |
[33:10] | I found it after I shaved his head. | 这是我剃他的头发时发现的 |
[33:11] | Something hard with a diamond | 有一个镶有钻石的硬物 |
[33:13] | insignia on the bacK. | 从他背后击去 |
[33:14] | You find that, I bet you find your Killer. | 你找到那东西后 也就找到了凶手 |
[33:19] | Was this first blow? | 这是第一击吗? |
[33:20] | First and fatal. | 也是致命的第一击 |
[33:21] | Crushed his sKull. | 敲碎了他的颅骨 |
[33:22] | So he was Killed, then he was pushed. | 他被杀了 以后才被推下楼的 |
[33:24] | Without a doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[33:32] | Nicorette? | 口香糖要吗? |
[33:33] | No, thanKs. Got my own. | 不,谢了.你自己吃吧 |
[33:36] | Boss… your DNA results are bacK. | 你的DNA结果出来了 |
[33:47] | Well, according to my DNA data | 根据DNA资料显示 |
[33:50] | the types are 814 quadrillion to one | 系数与样本是吻合的 |
[33:54] | that your suspect is our Killer. | 那个嫌疑人就是凶手 |
[33:57] | Pretty good stats! Whoo! | 太好了! |
[33:58] | Yeah, considering there’s only | 从世界上六十亿人中 |
[33:59] | about six billion people in the world… | 把他给找出来真的是… |
[34:02] | Ah, thanKs. | 谢了 |
[34:03] | Mm-hmm. | |
[34:07] | Oh… | |
[34:09] | ( sighs ) | |
[34:10] | She gave me just enough… | 她给了我足够的… |
[34:12] | just enough to catch him. | 证据去捉住他 |
[34:16] | Don’t move! | 别动! |
[34:17] | Hey, hey, it’s oKay. | 嘿,冷静 |
[34:19] | I’m not a cop. | 我不是警察 |
[34:20] | I just… I just analyze the scene. | 我只是来… 做现场调查的 |
[34:22] | This is my first day. | 这是我第一天上班 |
[34:23] | Believe me, I’m-I’m no threat. | 相信我,我没恶意的 |
[34:26] | Um, looK… | 看… |
[34:27] | phone with your prints on it? | 电话上是不是有你的指纹? |
[34:29] | Here, taKe it. | 看,就是这儿 |
[34:31] | OKay? Here. | 好吗?在这儿 |
[34:32] | ( pager beeps ) | |
[34:40] | But she held on long enough to give us a clue. | 她坚持了很长时间 留给了我们很多线索 |
[34:44] | ( yells ) | |
[34:47] | ( gunshots ) | |
[34:47] | ( groaning ) | |
[35:09] | Nice worK, Catherine. | 干得漂亮,凯萨琳 |
[35:31] | Nice swatch, NicK. | 干得好,尼克 |
[35:33] | Pizza box-sized. | 取了那么大一块 |
[36:38] | ( phone rings ) | |
[36:43] | Grissom. | 我是葛瑞森 |
[36:44] | It’s NicK. | 我是尼克 |
[36:46] | I just finished the carpet swatch comparisons. | 我刚完成了地毯的样本对照 |
[36:48] | Got a match. | 完全吻合 |
[36:49] | I’m starting to get that feeling, Nicky, my boy. | 我一开始就有这样的预感 尼克 |
[36:52] | Yeah, so am l. | 我也是 |
[36:53] | Listen, I’ll meet you at the interrogation. | 听着 我在审讯时再和你见面吧 |
[36:55] | I still got one more thing I want to checK. | 还有一样东西我要验证的 |
[36:58] | OKay. Bye. | 好的,再见 |
[36:59] | OKay, I’m ready to try this now. | 好了,我现在要开始了 |
[37:02] | Stand by, house. | 总台,准备好 |
[37:09] | Did your security log record that? | 你们的安全记录记下来了吗? |
[37:11] | You guys get that? | 你们那儿有记录吗? |
[37:13] | No. | 没有 |
[37:15] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 真是见鬼了 |
[37:18] | The curse. | 是诅咒 |
[37:19] | Hell, I ain’t playing those machines no more. | 我不会再玩那种机器了 |
[37:21] | It’s true. | 说真的 |
[37:23] | You win, you die. | 你赢了,你就会死的 |
[37:27] | Gotcha. | 知道了 |
[37:28] | Got me with what? | 为什么逮捕我? |
[37:30] | Capital murder. | 一级谋杀 |
[37:31] | Oh, are you Kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[37:32] | I never Kid about murder. | 对于谋杀案我从不说笑 |
[37:35] | What do you thinK, NicK? | 你怎么想,尼克? |
[37:36] | My turn to play it blind? | 轮到我来盲目演示了吗? |
[37:42] | Hey, Red, have a nice life, huh? | 嘿,里德,玩得开心吗? |
[37:44] | ( laughing ) | |
[37:46] | I Know I will. | 我想是的 |
[37:47] | ( whispers ): Loser. | 大输家 |
[37:51] | What the…? | 怎么…? |
[37:56] | What the hell’s with this thing? | 这门到底是怎么了? |
[38:02] | Grissom: Now, the funny thing is | 现在问题就是 |
[38:03] | if Ted didn’t come bacK to the room | 要是泰德那晚没有回来的话 |
[38:05] | then why were presidential carpet fibers | 那粘在他新表上的地毯纤维 |
[38:07] | found in the band of his brand-new watch? | 又是怎么来的呢? |
[38:09] | ‘Cause he did come bacK. | 因为他回来过 |
[38:11] | And you do the smart thing: after you | 而你在把他 扔出阳台的时候 |
[38:14] | throw him over the balcony | 又做了一件聪明的事情 |
[38:15] | you cleaned up the crime scene. | 你把犯罪现场清理过了 |
[38:16] | You left blood-soaKed towels in plain sight. | 然后又把有血迹的 毛巾放在现场那里 |
[38:18] | Your alibi? | 你还有什么要说的? |
[38:20] | The blood came from Ted’s forearms. | 那些血是泰德手上的 |
[38:22] | How am I doing so far, Nicky? | 我说的怎么样,尼克? |
[38:24] | Yeah, I’m into it. | 是的,有如身临其境 |
[38:26] | According to your statement, you felt slighted | 根据你的供词 你觉得很卑微 |
[38:29] | ’cause Ted had just won $40 million and dumped you | 因为泰德赢了 四千万后在半个小时后 |
[38:31] | within half an hour | 就把你甩了 |
[38:33] | giving you motive enough to Kill him | 这已经有足够的作案动机 |
[38:35] | and you exercised that motive. | 而你也把它付诸实施了 |
[38:45] | Can I asK you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗? |
[38:47] | Sure. | 当然 |
[38:48] | How are you so cool? | 你怎么那么冷酷? |
[38:49] | You tooK someone’s life. | 你夺走了一个人的生命 |
[38:52] | Don’t you care? | 你不在乎吗? |
[38:54] | No. | 是的 |
[38:59] | Deputy, we’re going to have her | 代理员 现在我们要 |
[39:01] | arrested. | 逮捕她 |
[39:03] | So, could I asK you a question? | 那我可以问你一个问题吗? |
[39:06] | Maybe. | 或许可以 |
[39:07] | All that stuff you rattled off. | 你一下子说出那么多东西 |
[39:09] | How’d you Know about all that? | 你是怎么知道这些的? |
[39:11] | Your boyfriend told me. | 你的男友告诉我的 |
[39:15] | ( door closes ) | |
[39:21] | I’ll see you outside, oKay? | 一会儿我们在外面见 好吗? |
[39:33] | They say I have to let you go. | 他们说我必须让你走 |
[39:36] | You violated the policies and procedures | 你违反了清理现场的… |
[39:38] | for clearing a scene. | 规章制度 |
[39:42] | I read Sara’s report. | 我看过莎拉的报告了 |
[39:45] | I Know. | 我知道 |
[39:48] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[39:51] | And Holly’s dead. | 还有霍莉的死 |
[40:03] | I’m sorry, Gil. | 对不起,吉尔 |
[40:05] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很对不起 |
[40:08] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这样做的 |
[40:11] | You got to. | 你必须这样做 |
[40:13] | You Know where I was? | 你知道我当时在哪儿吗? |
[40:17] | I thinK I have a pretty good idea. | 我想这我已经知道了 |
[40:20] | I went to lay a bet. | 我跑去下注了 |
[40:23] | I didn’t even thinK I was doing anything wrong. | 我从未想过自己会做错事 |
[40:26] | Never occurred to me. | 这不会发生在我身上 |
[40:30] | It never occurred to me, either. | 也不会发生在我身上 |
[40:36] | You Know what? | 你知道吗? |
[40:38] | If I let you go | 如果我让你走的话 |
[40:40] | I got to let me go, too. | 我也会让自己走人的 |
[40:43] | And Catherine and Brass, we’re all culpable in this. | 还有凯萨琳和布瑞斯 我们都会这样做的 |
[40:45] | I don’t care what the booK says. | 我不在乎报告上怎么写 |
[40:48] | I lost one good person today. | 今天我已经失去一位好伙伴了 |
[40:49] | I don’t want to lose another– here. | 我不希望再失去一个 |
[41:02] | I won’t let you down again. | 我不会再让你失望的 |
[41:43] | Let’s go home. | 我们回去吧 |
[42:19] | Captioning sponsored by CBS | |
[42:21] | CBS PRODUCTlONS and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS |