时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | My name is Royce Harmon. | 我叫罗伊斯.哈蒙 |
[00:23] | I reside at 7642 Carpente Street, Las Vegas, Nevada. | 住在内华达州拉斯维加 斯卡朋特大街7642号 |
[00:26] | I am 41 years of age… | 我今年41岁… |
[00:29] | …and I’m going to Kill myself. | 现在,我要杀了我自己 |
[00:33] | I’d liKe to say “l love you” to my mother Paige | 我想对母亲佩奇和妹妹吉娜… |
[00:37] | and my sister Gina. | 说一声”我爱你” |
[00:39] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:40] | I never wanted to put you through this. | 我从来都不想让你们经历这种事 |
[00:42] | I just can’t do it anymore. | 但我只是不能再忍受了 |
[00:45] | I love you, Mom… | 我爱你,妈妈 |
[00:46] | ( gunshot ) | |
[00:47] | ( helicopter flying overhead ) | |
[00:49] | ( siren flipping on and off ) | |
[00:56] | Here comes the nerd squad. | 讨厌鬼又来了 |
[00:58] | I hate the legworK. | 最讨厌调查了 |
[00:59] | I’m telling you, that Deputy Chief job better come in soon. | 跟你说,副局长一职 最好快点降临到我头上 |
[01:03] | I don’t Know how much longer I can put up | 要不然我都不知道… |
[01:05] | with these damn public appearances. | 自己还能忍受多久 这种见鬼的公开露面 |
[01:09] | Gentlemen… | 先生们… |
[01:10] | Hey, guys, taKe a breaK, huh? | 嘿,伙计,你们休息了? |
[01:33] | Suicide. | 自杀 |
[01:35] | You thinK so, huh? | 你这样认为? |
[01:36] | You got the sleeping bag for easy cleanup | 看,这位老兄准备了睡袋 方便别人清理 |
[01:38] | the bathtub to catch the bullet | 在浴缸中 好让子弹掉落其中 |
[01:40] | open window so the stench alerts the neighbors… | 又打开了窗 好让死后的恶臭能惊动邻居… |
[01:42] | God bless him. | 上帝保佑他吧 |
[01:46] | ( coughs ) | |
[01:49] | Oh, geez… | 噢,天… |
[01:51] | ( clears throat ) | |
[02:01] | Pupa, stage three. | 蛹,第三阶段 |
[02:03] | English. I’m not an entomologist. | 请用标准英语解释 我可不是昆虫学家 |
[02:05] | It’s the third stage of larva metamorphosis. | 幼虫变形期的第三阶段 |
[02:08] | This guy’s been dead seven days. | 这家伙死了有七天了 |
[02:10] | That’s a maggot, and he stinKs. | 生蛆,腐臭 |
[02:13] | Oh, good, it’s almost 1 1 :00. | 噢,很好,差不多11点了 |
[02:14] | Maybe if I’m lucky I can breaK out of here | 如果够幸运能早点离开这里… |
[02:16] | in time for a shot at the first racK of the Krispy Kreme. | 也许能赶上克里斯派.科琳姆 商店 新出炉的甜甜圈 |
[02:22] | I thinK we may have our suicide note. | 看来我们找到他的自杀遗言了 |
[02:26] | Harmon: I never wanted to put you through this. | 我从来都不想让你们经历这种事 |
[02:29] | I just can’t do it anymore. | 但我只是不能再忍受了 |
[02:31] | I’ve lost hope. | 我已失去了希望 |
[02:33] | I love you, Mom… | 我爱你,妈妈… |
[02:34] | ( gunshot ) | |
[02:35] | ( both gasp ) | |
[02:36] | Oh, my God! | 噢,我的天哪 |
[02:37] | Go upstairs, Gina. | 上楼去吧,吉娜 |
[02:40] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能 |
[02:42] | We’re so sorry about this, Ms. Harmon. | 我们对此也感到难过 哈蒙太太 |
[02:44] | I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you. | 我能感受出这对你有多难过 |
[02:47] | No, you don’t understand. | 不,你不懂 |
[02:51] | This is his picture… | 这相片上面的确是他… |
[02:54] | but that’s not my son’s voice. | 但这声音,却不是他的 片名:犯罪现场 主演:威廉.彼得森 玛格.海尔珍博格 加里.道而顿 乔治.伊□ |
[03:52] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[03:54] | Ooh… | 噢… |
[03:56] | My God. | 天哪 |
[04:12] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:13] | ( gasps ) | |
[04:14] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:15] | Welcome to Forensics. | 欢迎光临鉴别科 |
[04:16] | Gil Grissom. I’m your supervisor on graveyard. | 我是吉尔.葛瑞森 将会担任你的导师 |
[04:19] | Holly Gribbs. | 我是霍莉.格丽布丝 |
[04:21] | Nice office. | 这办公室不错 |
[04:22] | ThanKs. Would you mind taKing off your jacKet | 谢谢,介意脱下外套… |
[04:25] | and rolling up your sleeve? | 还有把袖子卷起吗? |
[04:27] | For what? | 干吗? |
[04:28] | I need a pint of your blood. | 帮你抽一品脱血 |
[04:29] | It’s customary for all new hires. | 对新员工的惯例 |
[04:32] | Why? | 为什么? |
[04:33] | So many reasons. | 很多原因 |
[04:35] | I-I haven’t even clocKed in yet. | 我… 我都还没正式上班呢 |
[04:38] | ( people laughing in bacKground ) | |
[04:40] | Attention, Command | 请注意 |
[04:41] | One more, baby, one more. | 再来一个,宝贝 再来一个就好了 |
[04:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:46] | There he is. What’s up? | 来了,怎么样? |
[04:50] | 99. You and me, dead heat. | 你我都是99件 胜负难分啊 |
[04:54] | Next crime solved gets promoted to CSl lll, man. | 再破一个案子,就升职到 鉴证调查科第三级别了 |
[04:58] | Yeah, yeah, choice of shift, $8,000 raise | 对,对,之后就能有换班的 选择,还升8000块工资 |
[05:00] | extra weeK vacation– oh-ho, it’s all about Cabo, bro. | 还有额外的假期…噢 不可能的,做梦而已,老兄 |
[05:05] | Twenty bucKs, by the end of shift, I’m the man. | 赌20块吧,换班之前 得到那职位的人就是我 |
[05:08] | Is there anything you won’t bet on? -Nah. | -有什么是你不能拿来打赌的吗? -没有 |
[05:11] | It’s college football season, man. | 现在可是学校球赛赛季 伙计 |
[05:13] | I won eight of ten this weeKend. | 这星期十场里面 我已经赢了8场了 |
[05:14] | Kilt ’em. Outside the HusKers and the punK-ass lrish | 除了玉米队和狗屎爱尔兰队之外 |
[05:18] | I’m up about four G’s. | 其它的几乎全部通杀 |
[05:19] | Hmm, what’s the line on us? | 嗯,你认为我们 决赛该压哪队? |
[05:22] | On us? | 我们? |
[05:23] | I’m liKe Tiger, man– I’m heavily favored. | 我比较喜欢老虎队 伙计…我爱死他们了 |
[05:26] | Come on, give me a winner for tomorrow. | 给我点内幕 明天哪队会赢? |
[05:29] | Ah… Green Bay, minus seven and a half over Niners. | 呃…绿湾队,他们大概会赢 69人队负七分半(即69人队会赢) |
[05:33] | Always go with the better quarterbacK. | 跟着有较好的四分卫的球队走 肯定没错 |
[05:36] | Uh-huh. | 啊-哈 |
[05:37] | Cool. Hey, good lucK tonight, man. | 够酷的,嘿 祝你今晚好运,伙计 |
[05:41] | ThanKs. You, too, NicK. | 谢了,你也是啊,尼克 |
[05:43] | I hope you get that “tricK roll” noise. | 希望你能把那迷魂党给揪出来 |
[05:44] | You’ll never cracK that in a shift, never. | 但在一班时间你就想破案? 不可能的 |
[05:46] | Yeah, well, we’ll see, and l hope the PacK wins by seven. | 是的,等着瞧吧,还有 我希望派克队能赢七分 |
[05:52] | We scrutinize the crime scene, collect the evidence | 我们的职责,是仔细观察 犯罪现场,收集证据 |
[05:53] | recreate what happened without ever having been there. | 虽然案发当时不在现场 但我们要竭尽所能重现案发过程 |
[05:57] | Pretty cool, actually. | 其实是非常好玩的工作 |
[05:58] | I just got out of the Academy– I already Know this. | 我刚从学校出来…所以 这些我都知道了 |
[06:01] | Of course you do. | -是吗? -当然 |
[06:03] | Then if you’ll just sign these waivers for personal injury | 那好,请在这张 保证在上班过程中… |
[06:05] | or death while in the line of duty, we can begin our shift. | 无论伤亡都放弃自己权力的证书 上签名,就开始上班 |
[06:12] | Mmm… | 嗯… |
[06:13] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[06:14] | Um… I’m Kind of light-headed. | 嗯…我有点头晕 |
[06:16] | Sit down, sit down. | 坐下吧,快坐下 |
[06:17] | You’re probably low on blood sugar. | 可能是血糖低了 |
[06:19] | I’ve got just the thing. | 这里有特效药 |
[06:23] | Here, try one of these. | 试点这个 |
[06:25] | No offense, but I don’t thinK I want to eat anything | 我没有其它意思 但我想… |
[06:28] | that’s been in this office. | 我可能不太想吃 这办公室里面的东西 |
[06:39] | Is there a grasshopper in here? | 这里面是草蜢吗? |
[06:43] | ( crunching ) | |
[06:46] | When we get some free time, try and catch up on your reports. | 有空的话,把你们的 报告给我赶好 |
[06:48] | I’m getting a lot of heat from the Sheriff’s Office. | 州长办公室那里给我 越来越大的压力了 |
[06:51] | There I said it. | 我就说过 |
[06:52] | Administration, not my favorite thing. | 管理不是我最喜欢的 |
[06:54] | All right, here we go. | 好了,我们开始 |
[06:55] | NicK StoKes, 414, tricK roll. | 尼克.士多克斯 跟414号案件,迷魂党案 |
[06:57] | Victim found drugged and robbed at the scene. | 在现场发现,受害人吸食 过某种药品,并被打劫 |
[06:59] | WarricK Brown, 407, home invasion, forced entry. | 华瑞克布朗,跟407号案件 屋子被人强行入侵 |
[07:02] | Person reporting crime fired multiple rounds at the suspect. | 报案人因此对嫌犯连开数枪 |
[07:05] | Suspect’s condition is unKnown. | 嫌犯现在状况未知 |
[07:09] | Anyone seen Catherine Willows? | 有人见过 凯萨琳.韦罗斯了吗? |
[07:14] | OKay, give me a Kiss. | 好了,亲我一下 |
[07:16] | Mommy’s got to go catch | 妈妈要… |
[07:17] | some bad guys. | 去抓坏人了 |
[07:18] | I’ll picK her up in the morning. | 我明天早上接她回来 |
[07:21] | Bye, sis. -Bye. | -再见,老姐 -再见 |
[07:22] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[07:25] | Brass: So your mother is Lieutenant Jane Gribbs | 如此说来,你母亲是交通部的 珍妮.格丽布丝上尉? |
[07:28] | from Traffic, is that right? | 是吗? |
[07:30] | Yes, sir. | 没错,长官 |
[07:31] | Well, congratulations, Gribbs. | 好,格丽布丝,那么恭喜 |
[07:32] | You’re the… | 你是… |
[07:34] | You’re the fifth person I’ve been forced to hire. | 你是我被逼雇用的 第五名员工 |
[07:37] | We’re the number two crime lab in the country. | 我们是全国排名 第二的罪证科 |
[07:38] | We solve crimes most labs render unsolvable. | 很多其它科解决不了的 案件我们都能解决 |
[07:40] | Now what maKes you thinK you belong here? | 你凭什么认为 自己可以跻身于此? |
[07:45] | Sir, with all due respect | 长官,我很尊敬你 |
[07:46] | I thought the Key to being a lucid crime scene investigator | 但我认为一名 头脑清晰的罪证调查探员… |
[07:49] | was to reserve judgment until the evidence vindicates | 你应该等到证据充分 或所有假设都排除后 |
[07:52] | or eliminates assumption. | 才作出判断 |
[07:54] | You’re prejudging me. | 我认为你过早对我作出判断了 |
[07:55] | I graduated with honors in criminal justice at UNLV. | 我在拉斯维加斯大学的,专业犯罪 司法以优异成绩毕业的 |
[07:58] | Yeah, so? | 是吗?那又怎样? |
[07:59] | That’s not fair. | 那不公平 |
[08:00] | Fair? Well, you thinK putting | 公平? 那你认为让一名有权有势的… |
[08:02] | a juiced-in lieutenant’s daughter | 上尉的女儿来这上班… |
[08:03] | on this shift is fair? | 就叫公平? |
[08:05] | You Know, I’ve been in the field 22 years. | 你知道吗? 我在这一行22年了 |
[08:08] | I’ve seen it all. | 没什么我没见过的 |
[08:09] | I’ve seen people liKe you come and go, and you Know what? | 你这样的人进了又出去 我见识多了,但你知道吗? |
[08:12] | They’re nothing but headaches and bad press. | 除了带来麻烦和压力 他们一无是处 |
[08:14] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[08:17] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[08:22] | ThinK you got through to her? | 你认为自己了解她了? |
[08:23] | You’re scheduled to appear at an autopsy at 1 2:30 a.m. | 你应该在12:30去验尸的 |
[08:26] | They’re cutting up that bozo | 他们正对那家伙… |
[08:28] | put a hole in his chest. | 开膛剖肚 |
[08:30] | TaKe her with. | 带她一起去 |
[08:31] | I thinK every new hire should experience | 我认为新人的第一夜… |
[08:33] | an autopsy on their first night. | 都应该去验尸的 |
[08:35] | ( siren wailing ) | |
[08:52] | ( child crying ) | |
[09:02] | Woman: It’s oKay, shh. | 没事的,嘘 |
[09:05] | Willows: Ma’am… | 女士… |
[09:07] | are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[09:08] | She’s fine. | 她没事的 |
[09:09] | She’s just a little shooK up is all. | 她只是有点受惊过度 |
[09:10] | Somebody want to tell us what happened here tonight? | 能说一下发生了什么事吗? |
[09:12] | My wife invited her drunK friend to stay here | 我妻子在他一个酒鬼 朋友找到落脚之处以前 |
[09:16] | so he could get bacK on his feet. | 邀请他过来这里住… |
[09:18] | Two weeKs tops, she says. | 她说他只呆两个星期 |
[09:21] | That was six months ago. | 但实际上那已经是6个月 以前的事,他呆了6个月 |
[09:23] | ( child screaming ) | |
[09:25] | Jimmy, Jimmy! | 吉米,吉米! |
[09:27] | Please taKe your sweaty feet off the head pillow. | 拜�别把你的臭脚放在枕头上 |
[09:30] | They stinK. | 会臭的 |
[09:31] | ( glass breaKing ) | |
[09:37] | Here’s a 20– twice as much as you came with. Hit the road. | 这里是20块,是你身上 来时所带的钱的两倍了,滚吧 |
[09:41] | ( yelling ) | |
[09:43] | Open up! | 开门! |
[09:50] | ( wife screaming ) | |
[09:54] | Call 91 1. | 快打911 |
[09:55] | ( child crying ) | |
[09:57] | That was it. | 就这样 |
[09:58] | I feared for my wife and my baby. | 我担心我太太和孩子 |
[10:03] | Let’s put the baby to bed. | 带宝贝上床吧 |
[10:10] | What do you thinK? | 你怎么看? |
[10:11] | Oh, he’s lying. That’s why I tooK this job. | 他在说谎,这些白人说谎时… |
[10:14] | I can always tell | 我总能看得出 |
[10:15] | when whitey’s talKing out his ass. | 因此我才参加这份工作的 |
[10:16] | It’s a gift. | 这是天赋 |
[10:17] | It’s also your 1 00th. | 也是你第一百宗案件 |
[10:19] | Yeah, that, too. | 对,的确也是 |
[10:22] | So tonight you might say I’m extra suspicious. | 所以今晚你也 可以说我特别多疑 |
[10:25] | Why don’t you print that tread and see how good you are? | 去印一下鞋底 让我见识一下你有多棒 |
[10:43] | Why are you doing that? | 为什么这么做? |
[10:44] | It’s just procedure, sir. | 只是个办案程序 |
[10:46] | We just want to maKe sure the shoe on the suspect | 确定嫌犯所穿的鞋… |
[10:47] | is the same shoe that KicKed down your door. | 是否和踢开 你们的鞋是同一只 |
[10:51] | Wait… Wait a minute. | 等等…等等 |
[10:53] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[10:54] | Sir, after you shot | 先生 你开枪击中死者后… |
[10:55] | the deceased, did you move | 有没有移动过… |
[10:57] | re-dress, or alter the body in any way? | 动过,或是改变过尸体的位置 任何方式的改动 |
[11:00] | No, why? | 没有,为何这么问? |
[11:02] | TalK to me. | 跟我说说 |
[11:03] | The left shoe’s tied differently. | 左边的鞋绑得不同 |
[11:05] | Sir, in the six months that the victim lived with you | 先生,在受害人和你 相住的六个月里面… |
[11:08] | did you ever wear his shoes? | 你有没有穿过他的鞋? |
[11:09] | No, why would I do that? | 没有 我为什么要穿他的鞋? |
[11:11] | You willing to sign a statement to that effect? | 可以为这现象作个口供吗? |
[11:15] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[11:15] | Sir, what happened | 先生,你小趾上… |
[11:17] | to your pinKie toe? | 怎么了? |
[11:20] | I tripped over a rattle. | 我踢到了楼梯 |
[11:27] | You got to breathe through your ears, Gribbs. | 你最好能用耳朵来呼吸 格丽布丝 |
[11:30] | First dead body, ma’am? | 第一次接触死人? |
[11:31] | Yes, sir, but I’ll be oKay. | 是的,长官,但我会没事的 |
[11:33] | To tell you the truth, he looKs faKe. | 老实说,他看起来好假 |
[11:36] | I hate to put a damper on your night, Grissom | 我并不想打扰你晚间雅兴 |
[11:37] | but it looKs liKe we got ourselves a homicide after all. | 但这看起来的确是个谋杀案 |
[11:41] | You see, if the victim had extended his arms liKe… | 知道吗,如果受害 人把手像这样伸了出来… |
[11:44] | Here, I’ll show you. Give me your hands. | 来,我示范给你看 把手给我 |
[11:46] | And pushed the trigger with his thumbs, liKe so… | 这样用拇指扣扳机 像这样… |
[11:49] | ( echoing gunshot ) | |
[11:51] | The wound would looK liKe this. | 伤口便会是这样的 |
[11:53] | He’s right, honey. | 是真的,宝贝 |
[11:54] | This wound’s too big. | 这伤口太大了 |
[11:55] | This person was shot from six to seven feet away. | 这家伙一定是在6到7英 尺范围内被一枪干掉的 |
[11:58] | It’s liKe somebody stood over him and, bam! | 好像是有人站在他前面,砰! |
[12:01] | ( echoing gunshot ) | |
[12:03] | Criminal homicide. | 谋杀案 |
[12:04] | Let’s see what God would have to say. | 让我们看看上帝 给我们什么启示吧 |
[12:12] | Are you oKay? | 没事吧? |
[12:13] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起,长官 |
[12:14] | I can’t taKe the smell. | 我受不了这气味 |
[12:15] | Oh, God, restroom? | 噢,天哪,休息室在哪? |
[12:17] | Right down the hall to your right. | 你右边大堂的下面 |
[12:22] | She is cute. | 她真可爱 |
[12:46] | How soon does the Captain want that one out? | 长官想她困在里面多久? |
[12:49] | Eight hours. | 8个小时 |
[12:51] | Whoo! | 噢! |
[12:57] | ( gasping ) | |
[12:59] | Help! Help me! | 救命!救命啊 |
[13:00] | ( pounding on door ) | |
[13:04] | There were bodies. | 那好多死尸 |
[13:06] | I could feel them breathing. | 我能感觉他们在呼吸 |
[13:09] | Oh, God! | 噢,天哪 |
[13:10] | It’s oKay, Holly,t’s all right. | 没事的,没事的 |
[13:15] | You assholes!! | 你们这些混蛋! |
[13:19] | There. | 这样就好 |
[13:20] | OKay? | 行了吧? |
[13:33] | What’s up, fellas? | 怎么了,伙计? |
[13:34] | We got a call about a tricK roll. | 我们接到了一个 报告迷魂党案的电话 |
[13:36] | Right there. Room 141 3. | 就在那边,1413号房间 |
[13:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:46] | Mr. Laferty? | 你是莱福迪先生? |
[13:47] | Well, what’s left of him, anyway. | 是的 我剩下的也就这个名字了 |
[13:52] | I’m NicK StoKes, with Criminalistics. | 我是尼克.士多克斯 罪行调查科人员 |
[13:55] | You mind if I asK you a few questions? | 介意我问你些问题吗? |
[13:56] | She got everything– my wallet, my lD… | 她拿走了我所有东西… 钱包,身份证… |
[13:59] | Hell, she even got my wedding ring. | 妈的,甚至连我的 结婚戒指她都拿走了 |
[14:01] | Did you two have a nightcap? | 你们睡前喝过什么饮料吗? |
[14:03] | You thinK she could’ve slipped you something? | 你认为她有没有 可能放了点东西在内? |
[14:05] | Nah, I can’t drinK. I got this bum ticKer. | 没有,我喝不了酒 我皮肤会过敏 |
[14:08] | LooK, Officer, l… | 警官,我… |
[14:10] | NicK. | 尼克 |
[14:11] | You can call me NicK. | 你可以叫我尼克 |
[14:13] | NicK, l… | 尼克,我… |
[14:15] | I love my wife. | 我爱我妻子 |
[14:17] | We’ve been married 31 years now. | 我们结婚有31年了 |
[14:19] | I’ve never cheated on her before. | 我过去从来没骗过她 |
[14:21] | I come into town for this convention | 我来这里是开会的 |
[14:23] | and I’m setting in the lounge | 当时我坐在休闲室… |
[14:25] | minding my own business, when this… | 正为自己的生意盘算 这时… |
[14:28] | sweet-smelling brunette came up to me and… | 这个皮肤黝黑,甜得出汁的 美人向我走了过来… |
[14:32] | Next thing I Know, she’s nibbling on my earlobe and… | 接着,她轻轻咬着我的耳垂 然后… |
[14:35] | ( laughing ) | |
[14:41] | Well, my goodness. LooK at you. | 噢,天,看你 |
[14:50] | For a second there, I thought I was your age again. | 当时我真的感觉 又回到你这年纪了 |
[14:53] | We’ve been seeing more and more of these the past 48 hours. | 过去48小时内已经 发生过多起同类案件 |
[14:57] | Let’s taKe a looK. | 我们先来看看 |
[14:59] | Open your eyes wide for me. | 把眼睛睁大 |
[15:01] | Sunny side up. | 向上看 |
[15:06] | Now say “ah.” | 发”啊”音 |
[15:07] | Ah. | 啊 |
[15:09] | Was she hot? | 她身材火辣吧? |
[15:10] | ( chucKling moan ) | |
[15:12] | Attaboy. | 好的 |
[15:13] | Mr. Laferty, your eyes looK oKay | 莱福迪先生 你的眼睛看上去没什么 |
[15:15] | but I notice some discoloration | 但我注意到你的嘴唇内部… |
[15:16] | around the inside of your lips. | 有点斑点 |
[15:18] | Have you always had that? | 一直都是这样的吗? |
[15:20] | No. What the hell is that? | 不会啊,那是什么? |
[15:22] | I’ll swab your gums | 现在我们要从你的 齿龈那取样… |
[15:24] | see if we can find out what made you pass out. | 看看是什么东西 让你昏迷过去的 |
[15:31] | Grissom: You Know, my first robbery solved was a store liKe this. | 我第一次破的抢劫案 就发生在与这相似的商店 |
[15:35] | When we caught the guy, the owner was so happy | 抓到那家伙后 店主高兴极了 |
[15:37] | that he gave me a dozen farm fresh eggs | 他从冰柜里… |
[15:39] | out of his cooler. | 给我拿了一打 农场来的新鲜鸡蛋 |
[15:40] | You’re trying to cheer me up, aren’t you? | 你是在鼓励我吗? |
[15:41] | Yes, I am. How am I doing? | 对,效果如何? |
[15:44] | Pretty good. | 非常好 |
[15:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:46] | OKay, looK, this was a routine robbery. | 好,听着 这是一件常规的抢劫案 |
[15:48] | Dust for prints, checK the videotape | 你只需扫指纹 检查录像带… |
[15:51] | taKe lots of fun photos. | 拍些照片 |
[15:52] | I’ll be bacK in about an hour to picK you up. | 我大概一个小时后回来接你 |
[15:55] | OKay. | 好的 |
[15:57] | If you get done early | 如果你提早完成了… |
[15:58] | use channel seven on your walKie. | 用通讯器第七频道联络我 |
[16:08] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[16:08] | Hey, rooKie. | 嘿,小子 |
[16:09] | Hair fibers from the home invasion. | 入屋案罪案现场 找到的头发纤维 |
[16:12] | TaKe a looK. | 过来看看 |
[16:13] | Tell me what you see. | 你看到了什么? |
[16:18] | I see a lot of things. | 很多东西 |
[16:20] | LooK at the end of the follicles. | 看准毛囊末端 |
[16:23] | Oh, yeah, you Know, I see, liKe | 噢,我看见了 |
[16:25] | Iittle tiny seeds or sacs or something. | 好像是些细细的种子 囊球,还是什么的 |
[16:28] | That’s pulp when the human hair | 那些是头皮 |
[16:30] | is yanKed out liKe this. | 当你这样猛地一扯人的 头发就会出来 |
[16:31] | Ow! Damn, man. | 噢,伙计 |
[16:33] | LooK, you see the seeds? | 看 看到这些小球了吧? |
[16:35] | Hair only comes out in that form | 只有在被猛拉出来的情况下 |
[16:37] | when it’s yanKed or pulled | 头发才会有这样的形状 |
[16:39] | signifying a struggle. | 这意味着有过打斗 |
[16:40] | You Know what? I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[16:42] | Tell Grissom, when he gets bacK | 葛瑞森回来跟他说一声… |
[16:43] | I went to Homicide to do a follow-up on the husband. | 我去案发处继续追查那老公了 |
[16:47] | Peace. | 再见 |
[16:48] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:49] | Now, how long is this gonna taKe? | 嘿,你这样要弄多久啊? |
[16:51] | I’m losing business because of you. | 就因为你在 我损失了好多生意 |
[16:54] | Ma’am, I told you, if you let them in | 小姐,我跟你说 如果你让他们进来 |
[16:56] | it will contaminate the scene. | 案发现场便会遭到破坏 |
[16:57] | Oh, contaminate, my ass! | 破坏个鬼 |
[16:58] | What the hell difference does it maKe? | 破坏不破坏又有什么分别 |
[17:01] | You ain’t gonna catch ’em. | 你又抓不到他们的 |
[17:02] | You never do. | 绝对不会 |
[17:05] | Sir, I’m on your side. | 先生 我是来帮你的 |
[17:07] | I just want to clear you. | 我只是想帮你洗脱嫌疑 |
[17:09] | Then clear me. I already told you everything. | 那么就帮我啊 我已经跟你说了一切了 |
[17:11] | I understand that. | 我知道 |
[17:12] | The evidence tells us something different. | 但证据显示了一些 跟你的口供有出入之处 |
[17:13] | So I’m going to asK you again, just one more time– | 因此我必须再给你做一次口供 一次就行… |
[17:16] | before you shot the deceased did a struggle ensue? | 在你枪杀了死者之前 你们有发生过斗殴吗? |
[17:21] | ( woman shrieKs ) | |
[17:23] | I’ve got a gun. | 我有枪在手 |
[17:24] | Woman: What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[17:28] | ( shrieKing ) | |
[17:29] | ( gunshots ) | |
[17:30] | Call 91 1. | 快打911 |
[17:31] | ( child crying ) | |
[17:40] | I must’ve tied the laces wrong. | 我肯定是把鞋带绑错了 |
[17:44] | I’m sorry, l… | 对不起,我… |
[17:47] | I Know I should’ve told you earlier but… | 我知道应该早些对你坦白的 但是… |
[17:49] | I was nervous. | 我当时太紧张了 |
[17:51] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[17:53] | I tooK a man’s life here. | 我刚把一个人的生命给夺走了 |
[17:59] | You don’t believe me, do you? | 你不相信我,对吗? |
[18:03] | This is Holly Gribbs requesting bacKup | 我是霍莉格丽布丝 请求增援 |
[18:05] | at JunK’s on West Owens, over. | 我现在身在西欧文斯街的 让克商店,完毕 |
[18:07] | This is Catherine Willows. Are you in danger? | 我是凯萨琳.韦罗斯 你现在有危险吗? |
[18:10] | Uh, we’re getting there. | 呃,就快有危险了 |
[18:12] | This is my popsicle stand– I’ll defend it | 这里是我的地方… 如果有必要… |
[18:14] | to the hilt if I have to! | 我会用武器保卫它 |
[18:16] | So, this is it, huh? | 就是这些东西了? |
[18:19] | The $8,000 Q-Tip. | 价值8000美元的小棉签 |
[18:20] | Well, you’re the chemist. | 你才是化学分析师 |
[18:22] | I just need to Know what KnocKed the old man out. | 我只想知道是什么 把那老人家弄晕了 |
[18:24] | In 20 seconds, this’ll give us a complete chemical breaKdown | 只要20秒,这机器就会给我们 完全的化学细目分类 |
[18:28] | right down to the atom. | 精细到原子结构 |
[18:30] | But I’m going to warn you, though | 但我事先得跟你说清楚 |
[18:32] | These mouth swabs don’t always read. | 这些从嘴里采样的液体不是 全部都能分辨出成分来的 |
[18:35] | Vaginal swabs, no problem. | 如果液体来自阴道 那应该可以 |
[18:37] | Anal swabs– money. | 如果是来自肛门… 那可就不能保证 |
[18:40] | Anal swabs? | 真的? |
[18:41] | Anal swabs. | 真的 |
[18:42] | Ouch. | 哎哟 |
[18:46] | ( beeps ) | |
[18:47] | ( machine whirs quietly ) | |
[18:52] | Dude, you get NFL-2K for Dreamcast? | 伙计,你买了DC的最新游戏 《美国职业橄榄球2000》了没有? |
[18:54] | Yeah. Bought it the day it came out. | 买了,一上市就买了 |
[18:56] | Those graphics are Killer, aren’t they? | 那游戏的图像真逼真 是吧? |
[18:59] | My team’s the Falcons. | 我用猎鹰队 |
[19:00] | Who do you use? | 你呢? |
[19:02] | Randy Moss. | 我用兰迪.摩斯〔美式足球 明尼苏达海盗队的明星〕 |
[19:04] | ( whirs and beeps ) | |
[19:07] | ( whirring slows ) | |
[19:09] | It didn’t taKe, did it? | 没办法解析,对吗? |
[19:10] | A hint of saliva; some denture adhesive… | 唾沫显示:假牙黏合剂… |
[19:13] | That’s it. | 就这么多了 |
[19:14] | Sorry, man. | 对不起了,伙计 |
[19:19] | All right, put the gun down. | 好了,把枪放下 |
[19:21] | What? | 怎么回事? |
[19:21] | We’re getting robbed again now? | 又来打劫吗? |
[19:24] | Everything oKay here? | 没事了吧? |
[19:25] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的,长官 |
[19:27] | Control, JunK’s a Code Four. | 情况受控 让克商店已经安全 |
[19:29] | Officer: Copy that. | 收到 |
[19:31] | You the new girl? | 你新来的? |
[19:32] | Yeah. Hi, I’m Holly Gribbs. | 是的,你好 我是霍莉.格丽布丝 |
[19:34] | ThanKs. I’m Catherine Willows. | 谢谢 我是凯萨琳.韦罗斯 |
[19:36] | And I’m Lesley Stahl. | 我是莱斯利.斯塔尔 |
[19:37] | LooK, let’s forget the formalities. | 别管什么查案了 |
[19:38] | Which one of you people’s gonna clean my counter here? | 你们谁打算来帮我清洁柜台啊? |
[19:40] | Let me tell you something, lady– | 我跟你说… |
[19:42] | if you don’t care about catching the suspect | 如果你不关心是否抓到嫌犯… |
[19:44] | neither do we. | 那我们也不想费心多管闲事 |
[19:45] | We’re out of here. | 我们走了 |
[19:46] | You can picK your gun up tomorrow. | 明天过来把枪领回吧 |
[19:48] | You can do that? | 可以这么做吗? |
[19:50] | No. | 不行的 |
[19:54] | Ow! | 噢! |
[19:58] | Damn! | 妈的 |
[19:59] | Blunt force trauma case. | 钝器致外伤案件 |
[20:01] | Bermuda Hills Country Club. | 百慕大群岛乡村俱乐部 |
[20:02] | Pregnant wife caught her husband | 一名怀孕妇女发现丈夫… |
[20:04] | in bed with another girl. | 与另一名女孩上床 |
[20:06] | What do you thinK? -Malicious intent? | -你怎么看? -恶意? |
[20:08] | Little bit, yeah. ( camera clicKs ) | 有点吧 |
[20:10] | How’s it coming? | 怎么开始的? |
[20:12] | It’s coming. | 早开始了 |
[20:15] | Whose blood is that? | 那些血是谁的? |
[20:17] | The new girl’s. | 那个第三者女孩的 |
[20:17] | Would you liKe to donate? | 你想捐点血吗? |
[20:19] | Hell, no. | 见鬼,当然不想 |
[20:20] | How’d the follow-up go with the husband? | 对那丈夫的 进一步追查怎样? |
[20:23] | Boe tells me you were onto something. | Boe跟我说你发现了些疑点 |
[20:25] | The story’s changed a bit. | 那丈夫后来的 故事起了点变化 |
[20:26] | Now he says there was a struggle. | 现在他改口说当时 是两人斗殴起来 |
[20:27] | Said he stepped on his shoe while they were fighting. | 打着的时候 他把受害人的鞋踩掉了 |
[20:31] | You believe him? | 你相信? |
[20:32] | At first, no | 一开始不信 |
[20:33] | but now… | 但现在… |
[20:35] | Hell, I don’t Know what to thinK. | 见鬼,我不知怎么想 |
[20:37] | You ever see the movie The Exorcist? | 你看过电影 <<驱魔人>>吗? |
[20:40] | Yeah. | 看过 |
[20:42] | The old priest and Father Karras | 老神父和卡拉斯神父… |
[20:44] | are about to exorcise the demon. | 要驱除魔鬼 |
[20:46] | Father Karras explains | 卡拉斯神父解释说… |
[20:47] | that he’s recorded the little girl’s voice | 他录下了小姑娘的声音… |
[20:50] | and he’s broKen down the spirit | 经过分析他说这个幽灵… |
[20:51] | into three distinct personalities. | 有三种不同的个性 |
[20:53] | But the old priest quicKly corrects him– | 但老神父迅速纠正他说… |
[20:57] | “There is only one.” | “实际上只有一个” |
[21:00] | Forget about the husband, WarricK. | 华瑞克,抛开那个丈夫 |
[21:02] | Forget about the assumptions. | 抛开所有假设 |
[21:04] | Forget about your promotion. | 抛开关于升职的功利心 |
[21:05] | These things will only confuse you. | 这一切一切,只会让你混淆 |
[21:08] | Concentrate on what cannot lie– | 集中你的精神 放在最不可能撒谎的地方… |
[21:10] | the evidence. | 证据 |
[21:12] | Follow… | 紧记… |
[21:14] | the reason we’re having this conversation. | 我们今天对话的原因 |
[21:19] | Follow the shoe. | 追查好鞋子这条线 |
[21:38] | ( sighs ) | |
[21:58] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 噢,找到了 |
[22:07] | Tripped over a rattle, my ass. | 踢到楼梯?滚你的蛋吧 |
[22:11] | Remember this from your suicide case? | 还记得这个东西吧? 你那宗自杀案的证物之一 |
[22:13] | Minute I pulled it, I Knew something wasn’t right. | 我拿到手时就觉得有点不妥 |
[22:16] | The impression’s perfect– | 那印痕很清晰… |
[22:17] | maybe too perfect. | 但是也未免太清晰了 |
[22:21] | TaKe a gander. | 过来看看 |
[22:26] | What are those red particles? | 那些红色的小点是什么? |
[22:29] | Latex flaKes. | 乳胶薄片 |
[22:31] | From what? | 哪来的? |
[22:32] | Protective gloves, maybe | 也许是从防止 留下指纹的手套 |
[22:33] | but the way I figure it, this son of a bitch is smart– | 就我估计 这家伙非常聪明… |
[22:36] | probably planted the damn prints. | 可能想通过指纹栽赃 |
[22:38] | So on a hunch, I chemically tested the flaKes. | 因此,直觉让我对这些 薄片做了化学测试 |
[22:41] | Guess what it was laced with? | 猜猜和什么有关? |
[22:43] | Lecithin. | 卵磷脂 |
[22:44] | That chemical’s found in cooKing spray isn’t it? | 烹饪油中常见的化学品? |
[22:47] | If latex rubber and cooKing spray | 如果这些乳胶薄片 和烹饪油之间… |
[22:49] | went on a blind date, how would the night end? | 有种我们看不见的联系 那到底是什么 |
[22:53] | A lot better than ours did. | 看来你比我们做的还好 |
[22:54] | I Know, PinK Floyd’s not your thing. | 我明白,你不是做 弗洛伊德那些工作的 |
[22:58] | I have on cowboy boots. | 我穿着这些制服 |
[22:59] | I worK in a lab. | 在实验室工作 |
[23:00] | What maKes you thinK DarK Side of the Moon | 你凭什么以为 月亮的黑暗一面… |
[23:02] | synched to The Wizard of Oz is going to warm my damn barn? | 加上<<绿野仙□>>,这样就能让我 这烂仓库暖和起来? |
[23:04] | I just thought it’d be something different. | 我只是想会有些不同 |
[23:07] | You want to be different? | 你想要不同? |
[23:09] | Pin me up against a wall; lay one on me liKe you mean it. | 把我挂在墙上,像你所说的 那样找个东西放在我身上 |
[23:15] | You’re slacKing, pal. | 放松点,伙计 |
[23:22] | How long till we get a hit? | 要多久才能找到符合的指纹? |
[23:24] | It could be four minutes, could be four days | 可能只需要四分钟 可能需要四天 |
[23:26] | but you can bet your ass she’ll give you something. | 但我们可以肯定 她一定会帮你找出点什么 |
[23:30] | She always does. | 她一向都行的 |
[23:32] | Pin you against a wall? | 把你挂在墙上? |
[23:36] | LooK, um, I got to be honest. | 听着,呃,我得说实话 |
[23:41] | This isn’t me. | 其实这并不是我想要的工作 |
[23:43] | I was pushed into it by my mom. | 是我妈逼我来的 |
[23:47] | She’s a lieutenant in Traffic. | 她是交通部的上尉 |
[23:49] | She’s never going to get out of Traffic | 实际上她不可能脱离交通部 |
[23:52] | so, um, I’m fulfilling her dreams, not mine. | 因此,嗯,实际上我在实现的 是她的梦想,而不是我的 |
[23:57] | I can sit here and I can baby you | 我能坐在这里甚至照看你 |
[23:59] | and I can tell you to quit | 还可以叫你别干 |
[24:01] | but I’m not going to do that, because I really love my job. | 但我不打算这么做 因为我真的热爱我的工作 |
[24:05] | We’re just a bunch of Kids | 我们只是一群天真的孩子 |
[24:06] | that are getting paid to worK on puzzles. | 受雇于人去玩拼图游戏 |
[24:09] | Sometimes there’s a piece that’s missing. | 有些时候一直 有些小块你不能找到 |
[24:12] | Sometimes we solve it in one night. | 但有时我们一晚 就能把拼图拼好 |
[24:14] | So you thinK I should sticK with it? | 你认为我应该坚持干下去? |
[24:17] | SticK with it? | 坚持干下去? |
[24:19] | The cops? | 做警察吗? |
[24:21] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[24:22] | They wouldn’t Know fingerprints from paw prints | 他们根本分辨不出那手印 是指纹还是动物的爪印 |
[24:25] | and the detectives… | 侦探…? |
[24:27] | chase the lie. | 去追求谎言吗? |
[24:28] | We solve. We restore peace of mind | 我们解决问题,我们让头 脑中迷失的那一块重新显现 |
[24:30] | and when you’re a victim, that’s everything. | 如果你是受害者 那就是你所需的 |
[24:34] | SticK with it. | 坚持干下去 |
[24:37] | At least until you solve your first | 最起码坚持到 你破了第一宗案件… |
[24:39] | and if after that you don’t feel liKe King Kong on cocaine… | 如果之后你仍然觉得 自己和这工作格格不入… |
[24:43] | then you can quit. | 那时再抽身也不迟 |
[24:45] | But if you stay with it, | 但如果你留了下来 |
[24:47] | my hand to God, you will never regret it. | 我向天保证,你不会后悔 |
[24:50] | Dispatcher: Catherine Willows, cut your lunch short. | 凯萨琳.韦罗斯 抱歉打断你的午餐 |
[24:54] | You got a 428. | 你有案件,428号 |
[24:56] | Copy. | 收到 |
[24:58] | Brass: If you want me to call Judge Cohen | 如果你真要我在凌晨 4:00帮你打电话… |
[25:01] | at 4:00 in the morning | 找科恩法官 |
[25:03] | you’d better bring me something more than a damn toenail. | 你应该给我多点证据吧 但你现在就给我片脚趾甲? |
[25:05] | Captain, you’ve got to maKe that call. | 队长,你必须打这通电话 |
[25:07] | If you don’t, he’ll walK. | 否则他会逃走的 |
[25:08] | And what do you got? Hair fibers. Big deal. | 你还有什么证据?头发纤维? 那可是大发现,是吗? |
[25:09] | So there was a struggle. I mean, who gives a corn cob? | 由此你推断出有打斗 我问你,谁理会这个? |
[25:12] | The guy was protecting his wife and Kid. | 那家伙要 保护他的妻子和孩子 |
[25:14] | I’ve got the toenail. | 我还找到了脚趾甲 |
[25:15] | If I can get a warrant | 如果能拿到搜查令 |
[25:16] | and match the husband’s shaving to his toe | 将这片脚趾甲和他 的脚趾作个核对… |
[25:18] | I can prove that the suspect’s foot | 我就能证明这名嫌犯… |
[25:20] | was inside the victim’s shoe. | 曾经穿过被害人的鞋子 |
[25:21] | That alone will establish | 顺着这条线索 我们就能推断出… |
[25:22] | it was murder. | 这是谋杀 |
[25:23] | The guy lived there. Maybe he put on | 那家伙是住在那里的! 也许他早上去拿报纸时… |
[25:24] | the victim’s sneaKer and fetched the paper one morning. | 不觉意穿上了 嫌犯的鞋子也说不定 |
[25:26] | I have a sworn statement stating he never wore the victim’s shoe. | 他作口供时发过誓 他从未穿过受害人的鞋子 |
[25:30] | You don’t even Know the toenail was the vic’s. | 那你也不能肯定这片 趾甲是否是受害人的啊 |
[25:32] | It can’t be. He was wearing socKs. | 不可能,他穿着袜子 |
[25:34] | Not good enough. | 这理由不够充分 |
[25:34] | Not good enough? | 不够充分? |
[25:35] | LooK, I said no, Brown, damn it! | 听着,我说过不行 布朗,妈的! |
[25:37] | ( phone rings ) | |
[25:39] | Hey, we’re not done, WarricK. | 嘿,我们还没说完的 华瑞克 |
[25:41] | You stay right there. | 你给我站着 |
[25:42] | Criminalistics, Brass. | 罪行调查科 我是布瑞斯 |
[25:43] | Grissom: We’ve got a name on the suicide case, sir. He’s local. | 自杀案有了嫌疑人物 是本地人 |
[25:46] | He’s local, good. | 本地人,很好 |
[25:47] | I’ll phone the judge for a warrant. | 我会打电话给法官申请搜查令的 |
[25:50] | Hey, WarricK, I guess we’re all done now. | 嘿,华瑞克 我猜现在我们谈完了 |
[25:52] | Hey, do you mind closing the door behind you? | 嘿,介不介意把你 身后的门给我关上? |
[25:55] | I got to maKe an important call. | 我要打个重要电话 |
[25:57] | We’ll talK about your little foot fetish later. | 我们迟些再讨论你 那些对小脚迷恋的问题 |
[26:00] | Judge Cohen, please. | 请找科恩法官 |
[26:01] | Officer: A white female, mid-20s. | 白人女性,25岁左右 |
[26:03] | Said she passed out behind the wheel. | 说她在车子后面晕倒了 |
[26:05] | Thought you might want to checK it out. | 你最好去查查 |
[26:07] | All right. ThanKs, brother. | 好的,谢了,伙计 |
[26:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[26:14] | NicK StoKes, Criminalistics. | 我是罪证调查科的 尼克.士多克斯 |
[26:16] | Mind if I taKe a looK? | 介意我看看吗? |
[26:17] | I don’t Know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[26:18] | I remember this song that was playing on the radio. | 我记得收音机里面放着首歌 |
[26:20] | I just don’t remember passing out. | 但我不记得我晕倒了 |
[26:24] | Say “ahhh…” | 发”啊”音 |
[26:26] | What? | 什么? |
[26:29] | You Know, ahhh… | 就是”啊…” |
[26:30] | Ahhh… | 啊… |
[26:35] | Ahhh… | 啊… |
[26:39] | No discoloration. | 没有污渍 |
[26:43] | I don’t see anything criminal here. | 我不认为这里发生过罪案 |
[26:47] | TaKe her to the hospital | 带她前往医院吧 |
[26:49] | have her checKed out. | 检查一下 |
[26:54] | Well, might as well roll the dice; taKe that ass-whooping. | 唉,还不如也掷两把骰子 找个惹火女人呢 |
[27:06] | ( siren whooping ) | |
[27:09] | Police! | 警察! |
[27:10] | Put your hands on top of your head | 把手放在头上! |
[27:12] | and walK backwards towards me. | 把背转过去对着我 |
[27:13] | I’m lD. ChecK the badge. | 我是伙计 你可以查看我的徽章 |
[27:15] | I’m from Criminalistics. | 罪证调查科的 |
[27:16] | Keep your mouth shut and follow | 你闭嘴,照我说的做 |
[27:18] | my instructions. Now get down on your Knees. | 跪下! |
[27:20] | I won’t get down on my Knees for anybody. You can shoot me. | 我不会向任何人下跪的 你可以开枪打我 |
[27:23] | I said get down on your Knees! | 我说,跪下! |
[27:26] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[27:26] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们在干吗? |
[27:28] | That’s WarricK Brown from lD. | 那是情报部门的华瑞克 布朗 |
[27:30] | Put those guns away. | 把枪拿开 |
[27:31] | Sorry, Judge, we got a call from a neighbor | 对不起,法官 我们接到你邻居的电话 |
[27:33] | about a blacK man outside your house. | 说有个黑人呆在你门外 |
[27:36] | We responded. | 我们采取了行动 |
[27:37] | All right, you caught him. | 好了 你抓到他了 |
[27:38] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[27:40] | Clear out of here before you waKe the neighbors. | 在惊醒我邻居之前你们走吧 |
[27:44] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[27:46] | Dispatch, please be advised | 派遣员,请注意… |
[27:47] | Judge Cohen’s residence, a Code 4: false alarm. | 科恩法官住处为安全级 之前为假警报 |
[27:52] | Brown, what the hell are you doing? | 布朗,你在这干什么? |
[27:53] | I’m sorry, Judge. | 对不起,法官 |
[27:55] | Captain Brass wouldn’t call you for a search warrant. | 布瑞斯长官不肯打 电话给你申请搜查令 |
[27:56] | I got a whopper on the line with a 1 00-pound test. | 我打电话下了100磅 小试了一把 |
[27:59] | You got a winner for me? | 有内幕消息吗? |
[28:01] | I’ll maKe it worth your while, you give me a name. | 你等那么一会是值得的 把内幕赢家告诉我 |
[28:04] | Favre. | 法弗 |
[28:06] | Oh, I Knew it. Listen, Kid, I’ll maKe a deal with you. | 噢,我知道它,听着 小子,我们作个交易吧 |
[28:09] | You put $5,000 down on the PacK for me | 帮我下5000块在派克队上 |
[28:11] | I’ll give you a blanK warrant. | 我就给你一张空白的搜查令 |
[28:14] | All I asK is that you have | 我要你做的… |
[28:15] | the ticKet in my chambers before KicKoff. | 不过是在球赛开始前把 下注的票放在我的办公室 |
[28:18] | You do that, I’ll square it with your Captain. | 你做得到的话 我会跟你的上司追究 |
[28:21] | No problem, Judge. | 没问题,法官 |
[28:24] | A staged suicide. | 有预谋的自杀? |
[28:27] | You’re Kidding, right? | 你是在开玩笑吧? |
[28:29] | I swear on my Kids | 我可以发誓… |
[28:30] | I’ve never seen that man before in my life. | 我以前从来没见过那家伙 |
[28:34] | Then how the hell | 那么为什么… |
[28:35] | did your fingerprints wind up at the scene? | 你的指纹会在现场? |
[28:37] | We talKed to the family. The deceased | 我们和受害人家属谈过… |
[28:39] | didn’t even Know any Paul Millanders. | 死者也并不认识 什么鲍尔.米兰德斯 |
[28:42] | Oh, l… | 噢,我… |
[28:44] | Hi, Sergeant. | 你好,警长 |
[28:45] | Would you mind if l, uh…? | 你介不介意我…呃…? |
[28:47] | Oh, you want a whacK at him, Grissom | 噢,你想大展拳脚 葛瑞森? |
[28:49] | be my guest. | 欢迎 |
[28:51] | Hi, Mr. Millander, my name’s Gil Grissom. | 你好,米兰德先生 我叫吉尔.葛瑞森 |
[28:54] | I worK in Criminalistics. | 罪证调查科工作人员 |
[28:57] | May I asK you a few questions? | 可以问你几个问题吗? |
[28:59] | Sure. | 当然 |
[28:59] | Do you have any hobbies? | 你闲暇有没有什么爱好? |
[29:01] | MaKe model airplanes, maKe toys | 比如说,制造飞机模型 弄玩具 |
[29:03] | wind chimes for the backyard, that sort of thing? | 玩乐器之类? |
[29:06] | No, why? | 没有,为什么这么问? |
[29:08] | Well, we found some particles of latex on your thumbprint. | 我们在你拇指指纹上 找到了一些乳胶薄片 |
[29:13] | Would you have any reason to have access | 你有没有什么可能… |
[29:16] | to that particular substance? | 接触过那些物品? |
[29:18] | Well, yeah. | 嗯,是的 |
[29:20] | Yeah, sure. At-at my job. | 对,我…我的工作 |
[29:35] | Wow, you made all these? | 噢,这些都是你做的? |
[29:37] | Yes, sir, everything from scratch. | 对,长官 我们做一切假人体器官 |
[29:40] | We mold, carve, shape, paint and authenticate. | 浇注模型,雕塑 成型,刻画,甚至鉴别 |
[29:45] | Excellent worK. | 非常出色的作品 |
[29:47] | These seem very real. | 看上去非常真实 |
[29:49] | ThanKs. | 谢谢 |
[29:50] | You ever maKe any rubber hands? | 你做过橡胶假手吗? |
[29:53] | Sure we do, uh… | 当然做过,呃… |
[30:00] | This is our best seller right here. | 这是我们畅销品 最畅销的 |
[30:03] | Sold 1 0,000 of those units | 上个万圣节卖出了10000份 |
[30:05] | Iast Halloween. Even used my own hand for the mold. | 它甚至有用我的手来浇模 |
[30:09] | These are your prints. | 这些是你的指纹? |
[30:11] | Yeah, why? What does that mean? | 对啊,怎么了? 那意味着什么? |
[30:14] | It means you’re free to go. | 意味着你可以走了 |
[30:15] | He’s not the guy. | 他不是凶手 |
[30:16] | Grissom, are you sure? | 葛瑞森,你确定? |
[30:18] | This explains the latex and the lecithin. | 这些可以解释 乳胶和卵磷脂的问题 |
[30:21] | You need oil to maKe a print. | 淋上油就可以弄出指纹 |
[30:23] | Anyone who purchased one of these hands | 买过这些假手的人… |
[30:26] | could be the Killer | 都可能是凶手 |
[30:27] | and what’s worse, he’s proficient in forensics. | 更糟的是,他精于鉴别手法 |
[30:34] | Hey, Dr. Leever! | 嘿,利佛医生 |
[30:35] | Hey, what’s up, man? I got your page. | 嘿,怎么了,小伙子? 我收到你的传真 |
[30:37] | Have you had any tricK rolls lately? | 最近还有发生迷魂党案件吗? |
[30:39] | A ton of ’em. Why? | 发生了好多 为什么这么问? |
[30:40] | I’ve had six pros come through the ER | 我们的急诊室在过去两天晚上… |
[30:42] | in the past two nights | 进了六名妓女 |
[30:43] | all with two distinct similarities. | 全部拥有非常清楚的 两点相似之处 |
[30:45] | Every girl has been mysteriously KnocKed unconscious | 第一,每个女孩都 突然之间被神秘迷晕 |
[30:47] | and we found some sKin discoloration. | 第二,她们皮肤上都有一些斑点 |
[30:49] | SKin discoloration? | 皮肤上有斑点? |
[30:51] | Where? Their lips? | 在哪里?舌头上吗? |
[30:52] | No, their nipples. | 不是,在她们的乳头上面 |
[30:57] | We meet again… | 我们又见面了… |
[30:58] | May I see your discoloration? | 可以看看你皮肤上的斑点吗? |
[31:00] | You wanna give me 20 bucKs? | 你打算出20块钱? |
[31:02] | You wanna do time? | 你想浪费时间? |
[31:14] | You Know, I just came from a tricK roll downtown. | 我刚刚去调查了 一件迷魂党案件 |
[31:18] | The victim’s mouth had similar blotching. | 受害者的嘴唇 上面有相似的斑点 |
[31:20] | Chances are, whatever he ingested orally | 不同的是,他是从口头 摄取了这种迷药 |
[31:23] | you absorbed through your nipples | 而你是从乳头 |
[31:25] | KnocKing you both out. | 但都造成了你们不省人事 |
[31:27] | So I’ll give you a choice. | 我给你个机会 |
[31:30] | You give bacK the old man his belongings | 把老人家的东西还给他 |
[31:33] | you tell me what you girls are using | 老老实实告诉 我你们用的是什么药品 |
[31:35] | and I won’t have you charged | 我不会以谋杀未遂的罪名… |
[31:37] | with attempted murder. | 起诉你们 |
[31:39] | Which is it? | 是什么? |
[31:49] | Eyedrops? | 眼药水? |
[31:50] | No, it’s scopolamine. | 不是,是东茛碱 |
[31:52] | It’s a chemical used for motion sicKness. | 是治疗晕车 船等的化学药品 |
[31:54] | This eyedrop bottle’s a front. | 眼药水瓶只是掩饰 |
[31:55] | One drop of this stuff and she’s out cold. | 一滴这些让她也倒了下去 |
[32:30] | We’re ruling out suicide. | 我们排除了自杀可能 |
[32:32] | The evidence leads us | 证据让我们相信… |
[32:33] | to believe that it was in fact a homicide. | 这其实是谋杀案 |
[32:38] | Then he was murdered? | 那么他是被谋杀的了? |
[32:40] | I believe so. | 我相信如此 |
[32:46] | You Know… | 你知道吗… |
[32:48] | this may sound funny | 这可能听起来比较讽刺 |
[32:50] | but I feel better Knowing | 但当我知道他并不是 自己夺走了自己的生命时… |
[32:52] | that he didn’t taKe his own life. | 我真的觉得好受很多 |
[32:55] | To me that would never sit right. | 我永远不会相信 他会杀死自己的 |
[32:58] | He was such a good man… | 他曾经是那么好的一个人… |
[33:00] | We’ll find him, Ms. Harmon. | 我们会找出凶手的 哈蒙太太 |
[33:02] | I promise you. | 我答应你 |
[33:04] | There is always a clue. | 天网恢恢,疏而不漏 |
[33:07] | I’ll find him. | 我们一定会找到他的 |
[33:12] | ( phone ringing ) | |
[33:14] | Nurse, excuse me. | 护士小姐,打扰一下 |
[33:15] | I’m Catherine Willows from Criminalistics | 我是罪证调查科的 凯萨琳.韦罗斯 |
[33:17] | and I’m here for the 428. | 我来找428房间的病人的 |
[33:23] | Hi, Laura. | 你好,罗拉 |
[33:25] | I’m Catherine. | 我是凯萨琳 |
[33:31] | How you doin’, Kiddo? | 你好吗,孩子? |
[33:33] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[33:35] | Well, that is a camera. | 嗯,这是部相机 |
[33:37] | I’m gonna taKe a few photographs. | 我等下要拍几张照片 |
[33:40] | Before I do that, though, could you do me a favor? | 在那之前 你可以帮我个忙吗? |
[33:46] | Could you taKe a looK at this drawing | 你可以看看这上面的图画… |
[33:48] | and point out to me… | 指出给我看… |
[33:52] | where he touched you? | 他碰了你哪里? |
[33:58] | ( whispers ): Can you just show me? | 能不能指出来给我? |
[34:07] | Can you hold my dolly for me? | 可以帮我抱着这娃娃吗? |
[34:10] | I’d love to. | 当然好啊 |
[34:12] | Not just hold her. | 不只是抱着她 |
[34:14] | TaKe her away to your house. | 你帮我带她回你家吧 |
[34:16] | To my house? Why? | 回我家?为什么? |
[34:19] | Because I don’t want the same thing that happened to me | 因为我不想发生 在我身上的事情… |
[34:22] | to happen to dolly. | 同样发生在娃娃身上 |
[34:32] | It’s oKay. | 没事的 |
[34:36] | It’s gonna be oKay, sweetheart. | 会没事的,宝贝 |
[34:40] | You’re off the case. | 这案子你再也没份调查了 |
[34:42] | What? Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[34:43] | Why? you deliberately went over my head, Brown. | 为什么? 你故意越级去找法官,布朗 |
[34:45] | The phone call from the judge | 法官的电话能挽救你的工作 |
[34:46] | saved your job, but not your ass! | 但你这个混蛋,没人救得了 |
[34:48] | I want you shadowing Gribbs. | 我要你去协助格丽布丝 |
[34:49] | A robbery just came in. | 刚发生了一宗抢劫案 |
[34:50] | You can’t do that. Me and NicK are tied! | 你不能这么做 我和尼克还有胜负未分 |
[34:52] | Tough! | 够了 |
[34:53] | Grissom! Have WarricK shadow Gribbs for the next three weeKs | 葛瑞森!下三个星期 让华瑞克 去带 格丽布丝 |
[34:56] | or until NicKie maKes his hundredth, whatever comes first. | 或 等到尼克破完第一百宗案件 不管哪个先完成,让他先呆着 |
[34:59] | I hate your ass, you Know that? | 我最恨你这混蛋了 你知道吗? |
[35:00] | People walK every day | 每天有人进了又出去… |
[35:01] | because of you– every day! | 都是因为你… 每天都这么样 |
[35:03] | That’s enough, WarricK. Let’s go! | 够了,华瑞克 我们走吧 |
[35:05] | Damn it, Gris. | 妈的,葛瑞森 |
[35:06] | I had his ass too! | 我就要抓到那混蛋了 |
[35:07] | Yes, you had him | 不错,你是差点就要抓到他 |
[35:08] | and the minute you started thinKing about yourself | 但当你想的只是自己 而不是案子之后 |
[35:10] | instead of the case, you lost him. | 你就失去了他 |
[35:12] | There is no room for subjectivity in this department, WarricK. | 这部门容不得主观 华瑞克 |
[35:15] | You Know that we handle each case objectively without presupposition | 你要知道,对每宗案件都应 采用客观调查手段 |
[35:19] | regardless of race, color, creed, or bubble gum flavor. | 无论是种族,肤色,信仰,性取向 你都不应对之有所假设 |
[35:24] | OKay? | 明白吗? |
[35:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[35:43] | ( lndistinct police radio transmission ) | |
[35:47] | Sorry you gotta baby-sit. | 抱歉得让你照顾我 |
[35:49] | Yeah, I’m sorry too. | 对啊,我也很难过 |
[35:50] | Control, P-4442 arrive. | 控制台 P4442号到达案发现场 |
[35:52] | OKay, go inside. | 好吧,进去吧 |
[35:53] | Dust for prints. | 取指纹 |
[35:54] | MaKe sure you taKe plenty of photographs… | 拍上足够的照片… |
[35:56] | Photographs. Be thorough. Don’t worry. | 照片,要彻彻底底! 别担心 |
[35:57] | I got the same speech from Mr. Grissom. | 上次葛瑞森先生 也教了我同样的话 |
[35:59] | Good. LooK, I gotta run an errand. | 很好,听着 我还有任务 |
[36:01] | You’ll be oKay on your own? | 你自己一人能否处理得来? |
[36:02] | You Kidding? I’m fired up, ready to go. | 开玩笑,有什么好怕的? 反正我早已被解雇,早就准备要走 |
[36:04] | Besides, there’s an officer here. | 此外,这里还有名经验 丰富的警官陪着我呢 |
[36:16] | ( KnocKing ) | |
[36:17] | Morning. Gil Grissom, Forensics. | 早上好 我是鉴别科的 葛瑞森 |
[36:19] | I’m taKing over the case for WarricK Brown. | 我代替华瑞克 布朗接管本案 |
[36:22] | Mind if I come in? | 介意我进来吗? |
[36:24] | How can I help you? | 我能帮上什么? |
[36:26] | I need to give you a pedicure. | 我得给你修一下脚 |
[36:27] | Come again? | 又来这一套? |
[36:28] | I have a warrant for your toenails. | 我对你的脚趾可有搜查令 |
[36:32] | A warrant? | 搜查令? |
[36:33] | What? Am I a suspect? | 什么意思? 我现在是嫌犯? |
[36:37] | I already gave you a sworn statement. | 我已经给你们做了证供了 而且发过誓 |
[36:38] | A statement’s just a public record of your version. | 证供只是一个你所说 故事版本的公开记录 |
[36:41] | We still need proof. | 我们还需要找出证据 |
[36:47] | Well, I’d love to help you, but I already cut them. | 我也很想帮你 但我已经把它们都剪了 |
[36:50] | May I see where you discarded the clippings? | 你剪下来的趾甲能 让我研究一番吗? |
[36:53] | I flushed them down the toilet. | 我把它们冲到厕所里去了 |
[36:55] | May I see your toilet? | 那我可以看看你的厕所吗? |
[37:22] | I’ll be right bacK. | 我很快回来 |
[37:32] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[38:08] | Control, this is P-3901. | 控制台,这里是P-3901 |
[38:10] | I’m going to be on breaK for about 1 5 minutes. | 我要休息十五分钟 |
[38:14] | Mommy? | 妈妈? |
[38:15] | Shh. We don’t want to waKe up Jeremy. | 嘘,我们别吵醒杰里米 |
[38:22] | Mommy, what’s wrong? | 妈妈,你怎么了? |
[38:23] | Mommy just Kind had a rough night. | 妈妈只是昨晚过得很不愉快 |
[38:25] | I couldn’t drive here fast enough | 我恨不得更快赶回来… |
[38:27] | to tell you how much I love you. | 告诉你我有多么爱你 |
[38:30] | I Know, Mommy. I love you, too. | 我知道的,妈妈,我也爱你 |
[38:40] | Nope, loser. | 不符合,这片没用 |
[38:42] | Give me the next item up for bid. | 给我下一片,来赌一赌 |
[38:47] | It’s nasty. | 好肮脏 |
[38:49] | No, striation. | 别管它脏不脏 你要注意的是条纹 |
[38:50] | Whenever two objects are broKen | 当两片物体断裂… |
[38:51] | there occurs what we call striae– | 会出现我们所谓的细沟… |
[38:53] | two unique connecting points. | 那是两片物体结合之点 |
[38:55] | If I can match the nail in the sneaKer | 如果我们能把在鞋子中的趾甲… |
[38:57] | to the suspect’s clippings… | 和嫌犯剪下来的趾甲拼凑起来… |
[39:03] | Alcatraz! | 那他就活该进监狱了 |
[39:04] | The brother was right, wasn’t he?! | 我兄弟猜对了 是不是? |
[39:06] | Uh-huh! | 啊-哈 |
[39:06] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[39:09] | Careful, Boe, you’ll hurt your bacK. | 小心点 宝,你会弄伤背的 赌场 |
[39:16] | What’s up, man? | 怎么了,伙计? |
[39:18] | Gimme PacKers. One second… | -我下个注 -稍等… |
[39:19] | Man( over radio ): WarricK, come in. | 华瑞克,请回复 |
[39:22] | This is WarricK. Go ahead. | 我是华瑞克,请说 |
[39:24] | It’s Grissom. We got him. | 我是葛瑞森,抓到他了 |
[39:26] | Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo, yeah! | 呼-呼-呼-呼,耶! |
[39:28] | I’ll be right there. | 我很快过来 |
[39:30] | Who do you want now? | 你想下谁的注? |
[39:31] | Gimmie Niners for five dimes. | 九人队,下500 |
[39:43] | ( man yelling outside ): Open up! | 开门 |
[39:46] | Open the door… | 开门吧… |
[39:47] | What are you gonna do? Don’t asK questions. | -你要干什么? -你别管 |
[39:49] | Just open the door. | 开门就好 |
[39:50] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[39:53] | ( three gunshots ) | |
[39:55] | ( baby crying in bacKground ) | |
[40:14] | Call 91 1. | 快拨911 |
[40:17] | ( echoing ): Do it! | 快! |
[40:34] | Hey, weren’t you supposed to be shadowing Holly? | 嘿 你不是去协助霍莉的吗? |
[40:37] | Oh, she’s cool. | 噢,她没事的 |
[40:39] | She’s doing prints on that 407. | 她在407号案发现场扫指纹呢 |
[40:41] | There’s an officer there. | 那边还有个警官 |
[40:43] | I’m out. | 我走了 |
[41:00] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 对不起,女士 |
[41:03] | Hi. Uh… can I help you? | 你好,呃…有什么事? |
[41:06] | I’m the neighbor from across the way | 我是路对面的邻居 |
[41:08] | and I just saw a cop car leave. | 我刚看到有一辆警车过了去 |
[41:11] | Is everything oKay? | 这里没事吧? |
[41:12] | Yeah, we had a robbery, but everything’s fine. | 没事,这里发生了劫案 但没什么事 |
[41:15] | Oh, oKay. | 噢,好的 |
[41:24] | ( KnocKing ) | |
[41:26] | Room service. | 房间服务 |
[41:28] | You’re Kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[41:34] | My stuff! | 我的东西? |
[41:37] | You found my stuff! | 你找到了我的东西! |
[41:39] | Yeah, yeah, your wallet, your cash, credit cards… | 对,对,你的钱包 现金,信用卡… |
[41:42] | wedding ring… | 还有结婚戒指… |
[41:43] | Oh, thanK God. | 噢,谢天谢地 |
[41:45] | OKay, next time you wanna taKe a shot | 下次要玩… |
[41:48] | go to the dice table. | 直接去赌场掷骰子 |
[41:49] | At least if you crap out, you can go home broKe | 这样最起码当你熟了的话 你也只会垂头丧气回家 |
[41:51] | instead of busted, you Know what I mean? | 而不用弄得自己人财两空 你懂我的意思吧? |
[41:54] | I sure do. | 当然 |
[41:56] | ThanK you. | 谢谢 |
[41:57] | Congratulations, NicKie my boy. | 恭喜,尼克 |
[41:59] | You are now a C.S.I. Level lll. | 你现在是CSI 第三级别探员了 |
[42:01] | Whoo! | 呼! |
[42:02] | ( clapping ) | |
[42:03] | Good job, NicK. | 干得好,尼克 |
[42:04] | ThanKs. Uh, hey, WarricK, listen | 谢谢,呃,嘿,华瑞克 |
[42:06] | I heard about the whole thing with the shoe and… | 我听说过你关于鞋 那件案子的整件事了… |
[42:08] | Forget it, man. It’s all you. | 算了吧,伙计 现在你是最棒的 |
[42:10] | ThanKs. | 谢谢 |
[42:12] | Let’s get some breakfast. It’s on me! | 我们去吃点早餐吧 我请客 |
[42:13] | Sorry to breaK up your party | 抱歉打断你们的派对 |
[42:15] | but I need grave to pull a double. | 但我有个坏消息给大家 |
[42:17] | Holly Gribbs has been shot. | 霍莉格丽布丝受了枪伤 |
[42:20] | She’s in surgery now. | 现在动着手术 |
[42:21] | Apparently the suspect returned to the scene. | 很明显嫌犯回到了案发现场 |
[42:27] | They don’t thinK she’s gonna maKe it. | 他们认为她很难熬得过去 |
[42:29] | Brown, I’m putting you | 布朗 我现在命令你马上放大假… |
[42:30] | on administrative leave pending a full report | 放假期间给我写一份 关于你当时行□下落的… |
[42:33] | of your whereabouts. | 详尽的报告 |
[42:34] | So wash your faces; change your socKs. | 快去洗脸 把袜子给换了 |
[42:36] | You have a long day ahead of you. | 你今天的事多了 |
[42:41] | ( sighs ) | |
[43:02] | Captioning sponsored by CBS | |
[43:10] | and CBS PRODUCTlONS ALLlANCE ATLANTlS |