时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Where am I? What’s happening? | 我在哪 什么情况 |
[00:14] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:16] | Someone help me! | 救命啊 |
[00:20] | Whoever you are, you don’t scare me, okay? | 不管你是谁 你吓不到我的 懂吗 |
[00:24] | I’m a real handful. Just wait and see. | 我很棘手 等着瞧吧 |
[00:27] | Eight of my last nine captors killed themselves. | 最近俘获我的九个人里有八个人都自杀了 |
[00:30] | The ninth one died of gout. | 第九个死于痛风 |
[00:35] | God dammit, do you know who I am? | 操 你知道我是谁吗 |
[00:40] | Oh, I know exactly who you are, | 我很清楚你是谁 |
[00:43] | Princess Blossom. | 开花公主 |
[00:46] | The question you should be asking is who am I? | 你该问的问题是我是谁 |
[00:51] | Welcome to the womb of the maze | 欢迎来到迷宫子宫 |
[00:52] | to which I am banished for eternity. | 我被永久流放到这里 |
[00:55] | The labyrinth of death where I feast upon the souls | 这里是死亡迷宫 我以那些 |
[00:58] | who dare to venture its depths! | 敢于挑战自己极限的人为食 |
[01:01] | Much as I’d love to gobble you up in this very moment, | 虽然我此刻很想你把吞下去 |
[01:04] | I’ve given my word to wait. | 但我承诺过要等 |
[01:07] | But only for one day’s time. And then… | 不过只等一天 然后 |
[01:10] | you will be mine! | 你就将属于我 |
[01:16] | And… scene. | 结束 |
[01:34] | And when our carriage arrived at the academy, | 我们的马车到达学院的时候 |
[01:37] | they told us Princess Blossom wasn’t there. | 他们跟我们说开花公主不在 |
[01:39] | She must have just disappeared on the road between here and school. | 她肯定是在从这去上学的途中消失的 |
[01:42] | Why weren’t you riding with her? | 你们怎么没和她一起 |
[01:44] | She won’t let us. Fern gets carsick. | 她不让 费妮会晕车 |
[01:48] | Out of both ends. | 前后都晕 |
[01:49] | My sweet petal! We must find her. | 我亲爱的花瓣 我们必须找到她 |
[01:52] | This is awful, Broth. | 这太糟了 布洛斯 |
[01:54] | If someone’s kidnapping beautiful maidens, | 要是有人绑架了漂亮的少女 |
[01:57] | my girlfriend Sloane could be next. | 我女朋友斯隆可能也有危险 |
[02:03] | Uh, I think you’re fine. | 我觉得你没事 |
[02:05] | Your majesties. A letter from Blossom’s captor. | 大人 开花绑架者寄来了一封信 |
[02:08] | “You have 24 hours to abdicate the throne | 你有24小时让位 |
[02:10] | or your daughter will be eaten.” | 不然你女儿将会被吃掉 |
[02:12] | Oh God! | 天啊 |
[02:13] | I’m not playing any damn games. I’m sending in special ops. | 我可不玩游戏 我要派出特种部队 |
[02:16] | – We don’t know where to send them. – The return address says… | -我们不知道该派到哪 -回信地址说 |
[02:20] | “Minotaur’s Labyrinth”? | 弥诺陶洛斯迷宫 |
[02:22] | Send in the whole goddamn army. | 把全部军队都派过去 |
[02:25] | The army was nearly wiped out by the plague. | 军队几乎因为瘟疫而全军覆灭 |
[02:27] | And if we lost the remainder, | 要是剩下的人也没了 |
[02:29] | the kingdom would be defenseless. | 王国将毫无防备 |
[02:31] | Time’s running out. Merriman, | 没时间了 梅里曼 |
[02:32] | we’ve got to do something, anything! | 我们得做点什么 任何事都行 |
[02:35] | All right, the plan man’s got a new plan. | 好 策划者想出了一个新的计划 |
[02:42] | Whoever saves the princess from the labyrinth | 谁能把公主从迷宫里拯救出来 |
[02:44] | gets one million dollars? | 就能得到一百万美元 |
[02:46] | I can finally go to college. | 我终于能上大学了 |
[02:50] | Time is the cruelest master, | 时间是最残忍的大师 |
[02:53] | unforgiving in its constant… | 它的永恒是无情的 |
[02:56] | Aaah! Fuck, fuck! I burned my fucking hoof. | 操 操 我烧到了我的蹄 |
[02:58] | Shit. This isn’t my usual torch. | 靠 这不是我平时用的火炬 |
[03:00] | – I’m not… – Amateur. | -我没 -业余 |
[03:02] | A real performer would never | 真正的表演者绝不会 |
[03:04] | blame props for their shitty performance. | 把他们糟糕的演出归咎于道具 |
[03:07] | You don’t know the pressure of delivering an epic monologue. | 你不知道演一场经典的独角戏压力有多大 |
[03:10] | Oh, you think I don’t know your world? | 你以为我不了解你的世界 |
[03:13] | I’m Princess fucking Blossom. | 我他妈可是开花公主 |
[03:16] | I’ve been kidnapped by the best | 我被最优秀的人绑架了 |
[03:18] | and witnessed villainous diatribes from them all. | 目睹了恶毒的谩骂 |
[03:21] | The derivative. | 模仿者 |
[03:22] | The brilliant. | 才华横溢之人 |
[03:23] | The guy who died of gout halfway through. | 中途死于痛风的那人 |
[03:26] | He left it all on the stage. | 他把一切都留在了舞台上 |
[03:28] | You think I can’t recognize talent? | 你以为我识别不了人才 |
[03:31] | I could take your sorry ass from Minotaur to Minostar, | 我可以把可怜的你从弥诺陶洛斯带到弥诺星球 |
[03:35] | but you’re not worth it! | 但你不配 |
[03:39] | Please. Teach me! | 请教教我 |
[03:42] | Get me a new pee bucket and I’ll consider it. | 给我个新的尿桶 我会考虑下 |
[03:48] | Oh, Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[03:49] | I can’t believe you’re risking your neck | 不敢相信你要冒着生命危险 |
[03:51] | to save that little psychopath. | 去救那个小变态 |
[03:53] | It’s my job, Sloane. | 这是我的工作 斯隆 |
[03:55] | You’re so brave. | 你太勇敢了 |
[03:57] | It would be rude to disagree. | 不同意的话我就太无礼了 |
[04:04] | Broth, the princess is so fuckin’ dead. | 布洛斯 公主肯定死透了 |
[04:06] | I’m the worst squire alive. | 我是在世的最烂的侍卫 |
[04:08] | I’ve cocked up every single assignment. | 我搞砸了每个任务 |
[04:10] | Patrick, when in doubt, just remember the Viking motto: | 帕特里克 自我怀疑的时候 请记住维京格言 |
[04:12] | “Fake it until you make it.” | 假装自己可以 久而久之你就真的可以 |
[04:14] | Is that really the Viking motto? | 这真的是维京格言吗 |
[04:16] | I have in fact forgot the Viking motto, | 我实际上忘了维京格言了 |
[04:18] | however I am faking it until I am making it. | 但是我假装这句话就是 久而久之就是真的了 |
[04:30] | Blarney? What are you doing here? | 布拉尼 你怎么来了 |
[04:32] | Can I interest anyone in a minotaur balloon animal? | 有人想看一个弥诺陶洛斯动物吗 |
[04:46] | Weird group. | 奇怪的一群人 |
[04:47] | There’s that psychopath who sells yeti pelts. | 那个卖雪人皮的变态在那 |
[04:49] | Mama’s sleepin’ under a silky smooth minotaur blanket tonight. | 老娘今晚要睡在丝滑的弥诺陶洛斯毯子下 |
[04:55] | Slapjack Flip! | 翻转烙饼 |
[05:03] | He rides alone. | 他单枪匹马 |
[05:06] | Mr. Slapjack. Do you want to be partners with me? | 烙饼先生 你想和我搭档吗 |
[05:10] | I ride alone. | 我单枪匹马 |
[05:11] | He rides alone, Trina. Jesus! | 他单枪匹马 特里娜 真是的 |
[05:15] | Gather round. | 集合了 |
[05:17] | The Million Dollar Minotaur Challenge is about to commence. | 百万美元弥诺陶洛斯挑战即将开始 |
[05:20] | On my mark, the contestants will enter the… | 各就各位 参赛者们要进入… |
[05:23] | Trina Franklins! | 特里娜·弗兰克林斯 |
[05:31] | Oh, what the hell! | 什么鬼 |
[05:32] | Hold up now. Listen up, squires. | 慢着 听好了 侍卫们 |
[05:33] | I don’t think you’re ready for the labyrinth | 我觉得你们还没有准备好进入迷宫 |
[05:35] | and you will 1,000 percent die in there, | 你们百分之一千会死在里面 |
[05:38] | but if you should rescue the princess, | 但如果你救出了公主 |
[05:39] | you’ll earn this Damsel-in-Distress merit badge. | 你就能赢得这枚遇险少女荣誉徽章 |
[05:42] | I want it so much! | 我好想要 |
[05:43] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[05:48] | This was a bad idea. We’re out. | 这是个馊主意 我们退出 |
[05:51] | Last chance to back out. | 现在是退出的最后机会 |
[05:53] | Blossom needs us. Maybe if we all stick together… | 开花需要我们 也许要是我们团结一致 |
[05:56] | As much fun as that sounds, | 虽然听上去很有趣 |
[05:57] | there’s no way I’m splitting that million. | 我是肯定不会和别人平分一百万的 |
[06:00] | Let’s go get that menage a trois! | 我们去拿下三角家庭 |
[06:02] | Minotaur. Idiot. | 是弥诺陶洛斯 笨蛋 |
[06:06] | Minotaur made out of balloons? | 用气球做的弥诺陶洛斯 |
[06:12] | Fucking asshole! | 该死的混蛋 |
[06:14] | This is fun. It reminds me of a school field trip. | 这好好玩 让我想起了学校的课外教学实践 |
[06:17] | Yeah, my school field trips always sucked pretty hard. | 课外教学实践总是糟糕透顶 |
[06:20] | Most of the kids were on an agriculture track. | 大多数小孩都想从事农业 |
[06:23] | And lastly, don’t ever lead a cow upstairs. | 最后 永远不要带牛上楼 |
[06:26] | They can’t get back down. You might think it’s a fun prank, | 它们不会下来 你可能觉得是个有趣的恶作剧 |
[06:29] | and then there’s a dead cow in your third-floor walk-up. | 然后你的三层无电梯公寓里就多了头死牛 |
[06:41] | Still think this is a fun field trip? | 仍然觉得这是次好玩的课外教学实践吗 |
[06:43] | Tell that to ol’ No-Face over there. | 跟那个无脸的家伙说去 |
[06:46] | Kitty! | 小猫咪 |
[06:49] | Okay, kitty, whose voice I can hear in my head, | 好了 小猫咪 我脑子里能听到你的声音 |
[06:52] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你走 |
[06:52] | Broth, the cat’s an illusion. | 布洛斯 那只猫是错觉 |
[06:54] | The labyrinth wants to lure you away. | 迷宫想引诱你离开 |
[06:57] | He says his name is Branmilk. | 它说他叫布兰米尔克 |
[06:59] | – Broth! – Branmilk! Wait up for Daddy! | -布洛斯 -布兰米尔克 等等爸爸 |
[07:05] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[07:09] | Honestly, fuck this maze. | 讲真 这迷宫真操蛋 |
[07:15] | So are we ever gonna talk about | 我们要谈谈 |
[07:17] | how we got past the smashy things? | 我们是怎么通过那些撞击的东西吗 |
[07:19] | No, we are not. | 当然不要 |
[07:23] | Uh… say you win this contest, Patrick. | 假如你赢得了这次比赛 帕特里克 |
[07:24] | What would you spend the million bucks on? | 你要怎么用那一百万 |
[07:27] | You-you know the king doesn’t have a million dollars, right? | 你知道国王没有一百万的吧 |
[07:30] | Sorry, what? | 你说啥 |
[07:32] | Yeah. The kingdom is super broke. | 是的 王国破产了 |
[07:35] | So you walked into this hellhole out of a sense of duty? | 所以你是出于责任感才走进这个破地方的吗 |
[07:39] | Of course. The princess needs us. | 当然 公主需要我们 |
[07:41] | Damn. I’m impressed. | 我去 真是对你刮目相看 |
[07:43] | We could use more squires like you, Patrick. | 我们需要更多你这样的侍卫 帕特里克 |
[07:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:48] | Wait, aren’t you here out of a sense of duty too? | 等待 难道你不是出于责任感来的吗 |
[07:51] | I have five kids, so no, | 我有五个孩子 所以不是 |
[07:52] | I was absolutely doing it for the money. | 我完全是为了钱而来 |
[07:54] | Good luck saving Princess Twatsnatch. | 祝你拯救贱阴公主好运 |
[07:57] | Ah, shit! | 妈的 |
[07:58] | Sergeant Meghan! No! | 梅根中士 不要 |
[08:01] | Sands pass, marking the hours of the… | 沙子流过 标志着…的时间 |
[08:05] | I mean, the dwindling hours of the… | 我是说 时间的流逝 |
[08:08] | “Marking the dwindling hours of your youth.” | 标志着你青春岁月的流逝 |
[08:12] | God dammit! Get off-book or get off the stage, all right? | 该死 要么脱稿要么滚下舞台 懂吗 |
[08:16] | Oh, God, you make me sick. | 天 你让我反胃 |
[08:18] | I’m trying. | 我在努力了 |
[08:22] | I thought I was training an actor, not a trier! | 我以为我训练的是一个演员 不是试验者 |
[08:26] | Again! | 再来 |
[08:32] | – Who dares…? – En garde! | -谁敢 -预备 |
[08:34] | It’s just a squire. | 就是个侍卫 |
[08:36] | And you’re one of those forest dwelling antiheroes. | 你就是那种住在森林里的反英雄 |
[08:39] | Going to give the reward money to the poor? | 要把奖金给穷人吗 |
[08:42] | Psych. That was a fake laugh. | 心理医生 刚才我是假笑 |
[08:43] | I’d rather set the money on fire. | 我宁愿把钱给烧了 |
[08:45] | But I suppose you’re here out of the goodness of your heart. | 我猜你是出于好心才来的 |
[08:48] | If I win, I’m going to… | 我要是赢了 我就会 |
[08:49] | …commission a marble statue of myself doing pushups | 委托制作一个我做俯卧撑的大理石雕塑 |
[08:52] | to promote my lifestyle brand, | 推广我的生活方式品牌 |
[08:54] | which I’ll then leverage into my own talk show | 然后我会创办自己的脱口秀 |
[08:56] | dedicated to poorly researched health and beauty tips. | 致力于研究不足的健康和美容秘诀 |
[09:02] | The name’s Ruben. | 我叫鲁本 |
[09:04] | Holden. | 霍尔顿 |
[09:06] | Well, see you around. | 再见 |
[09:10] | Guess I’m going your way instead. Try to keep up, old man. | 看来我要跟你走同一条路了 试着跟上 老头 |
[09:14] | Old? I dare you to find one gray pube on this body. | 老 你有种在我身上找到一根花白阴毛 |
[09:27] | Is that painting flirting with me? | 那幅画在跟我调情吗 |
[09:34] | Nope. I don’t get art. | 不 我不懂艺术 |
[09:36] | Welcome to the hall of emotional destruction, Patrick. | 欢迎来到情绪破坏大厅 帕特里克 |
[09:40] | We’ll destroy you until you destroy yourself! | 我们会毁掉你直到你毁掉你自己 |
[09:46] | You’re a failure, Patrick. | 你是个废物 帕特里克 |
[09:48] | Look at the sadness and destruction you’ve caused. | 看看你造成的悲伤的破坏 |
[09:52] | I heard you blackmailed your king. | 我听说你勒索你的国王 |
[09:56] | Technically, yes. | 严格来说 是的 |
[09:58] | You crushed our father’s dreams. | 你打破了我们父亲的梦想 |
[10:01] | All he ever wanted was to see a Kraken, and I blew it up. | 他只想要看到一只克拉肯 结果我搞砸了 |
[10:04] | You discovered a democracy in the clouds, | 你在云层里发现了一个民主国家 |
[10:07] | and it ended in genocide. | 结果导致了种族灭绝 |
[10:09] | It’s true! We killed them all. | 是真的 我们杀了他们全部 |
[10:13] | You murdered the one true love of the girl you’re trying to save. | 你杀了你想拯救的那姑娘的真爱 |
[10:16] | Oh my god. How long do these career highlights go on? | 我的天 这些职业高光点还要持续多久 |
[10:29] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[10:30] | Damn, I’m impressed. | 我去 真是对你刮目相看 |
[10:32] | We could use more squires like you, Patrick. | 我们需要更多你这样的侍卫 帕特里克 |
[10:35] | You’re wrong, Sergeant Meghan. You’re wrong and… | 你错了 梅根中士 你错了 |
[10:42] | You’re never wrong. | 你从不出错 |
[10:45] | That blackmail? | 那次勒索 |
[10:46] | That was to save you, you fuckin’ ingrate. | 那是为了救你 你个忘恩负义的混蛋 |
[10:50] | I didn’t ruin Dad’s big dream. | 我没有打破爸爸的梦想 |
[10:53] | His big dream was about to eat his ass. | 他的梦想当时就要吃了他 |
[10:57] | And I didn’t slaughter those Wispies. | 我也没有屠杀那些缥缈人 |
[11:00] | I was chasing our runaway King. | 我是在追我们逃掉的国王 |
[11:04] | And I didn’t kill Keefer. | 我也没有杀基弗 |
[11:06] | I saved Blossom. | 我救了开花 |
[11:08] | Keefer just happened to perform in a fuckin’ death trap | 基弗只是刚好每晚都在 |
[11:11] | on a nightly basis. | 一个死亡陷阱里面表演 |
[11:13] | Maybe I’m not perfect, | 也许我不完美 |
[11:15] | but I’d rather be an imperfect squire than a successful pirate. | 但我宁愿做一个不完美的侍卫也不要做一个成功海盗 |
[11:20] | Or bandit. Or grifter. | 或者土匪 或者小偷 |
[11:22] | So you can all fuck off! | 所以你们都可以去死了 |
[11:25] | Noooo! | 不 |
[11:26] | He’s immune to our psychological warfare! | 他对我们的心理战免疫 |
[11:33] | That was cathartic. | 宣泄得好爽 |
[11:36] | Who’s the greatest pirate on the big blue sea? | 谁是蓝色海洋上最伟大的海盗 |
[11:38] | Coral, Coral | 柯萝尔 柯萝尔 |
[11:41] | Who’s the greatest captain In the whole navy… | 谁是海军里最伟大的船长 |
[11:44] | Oh shit. | 该死 |
[11:45] | Admiral Javier Killgore. | 哈维尔·吉尔格尔舰队司令 |
[11:47] | Coral the Pirate Queen. | 海盗女王柯萝尔 |
[11:49] | How’s your warship doing? | 你的战舰怎么样了 |
[11:51] | Well, Mrs. Rhetorical. | 反问夫人 |
[11:53] | It fucking sank after you shot it. | 被你射中后沉没了 |
[12:04] | I’m lost. | 我迷路了 |
[12:05] | I did not have a good plan. | 我没有一个好的计划 |
[12:08] | Sorry, kid. I ride alone. | 抱歉 孩子 我单枪匹马 |
[12:10] | But why? Whoops! | 可是为什么 哎哟 |
[12:16] | Ohh, that’s why he rode alone. | 这就是他单枪匹马的原因 |
[12:19] | Over to the peach tree. | 到那棵桃子树那去 |
[12:23] | Good thing I stretched. | 还好我有拉伸 |
[12:25] | Peach? | 吃桃子吗 |
[12:26] | Magical maze fruit? | 魔力迷宫水果 |
[12:28] | You sure you should eat that? | 你确定你要吃吗 |
[12:29] | What, are you scared? | 怎么 你怕了吗 |
[12:35] | Oh, my God. What the fuck is in that? | 我的天 里面是什么 |
[12:40] | Ooop. That is not peach juice. It’s semen. | 那不是桃子汁 是精液 |
[12:44] | The peaches are filled with semen. All of them. | 套子里装满了精液 全都是 |
[12:46] | Semen-filled peaches. | 精液桃子 |
[12:47] | Goddamn, this maze is a freakshow. | 该死 这迷宫就是个畸形秀 |
[12:49] | You’ve, um, got some jizz on your shirt. | 你衣服上沾了点精液 |
[12:55] | Hey now? We having an ab-off? | 是要来比腹肌吗 |
[12:59] | Where’d you get that gorgeous scar? | 你那个漂亮的伤疤是怎么来的 |
[13:00] | A real asshole named Patrick. | 一个叫做帕特里克的混蛋 |
[13:03] | I hate a guy named Patrick too. | 我也讨厌一个叫帕特里克的人 |
[13:17] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[13:23] | The joke’s on you. | 搞笑的是你 |
[13:25] | I’ve got your wallet! | 你钱包在我手上 |
[13:27] | Damn it. I have your wallet. | 该死 你的在我手上 |
[13:32] | Oh, yeah, yeah, fuck! | 爽 爽 |
[13:36] | Use the peach! Use it! Use the peach! | 用桃子 用桃子 |
[13:39] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[13:41] | Oh, fuck, that feels good! | 操 好爽 |
[13:48] | Well, there’s no way that bridge isn’t evil. | 那座桥肯定有鬼 |
[13:57] | Only those who are true of heart may pass. | 只有真心人能通过 |
[14:01] | Really? That’s it? Not even a cover charge? | 真的吗 就这 服务费都不要吗 |
[14:04] | Okay, one true heart, coming through. | 好的 真心人来了 让开 |
[14:24] | My heart is true, you dumb fuckin’ bridge! | 我的心是真心 你个破桥 |
[14:30] | Right? | 对吗 |
[14:33] | As I said, only those who are true of heart may pass. | 我说了 只有真心人能通过 |
[14:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:41] | I’ve been shitting my pants all day in a haunted murder maze | 我在这个闹鬼的杀人迷宫里担惊受怕了一整天了 |
[14:46] | and there isn’t even any reward. | 还没有任何奖励 |
[14:48] | No reward? | 没有奖励 |
[14:49] | Isn’t a knighthood what you covet most? | 你最垂涎的不是骑士身份吗 |
[14:52] | Saving the princess would sure help. | 拯救公主肯定对你有帮助 |
[14:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[14:56] | I only want to be a knight to help people in need. | 我想当骑士只是为了能帮助需要帮助的人 |
[15:00] | Oh? You’re not trying to impress your parents? | 是吗 你不是想打动你父母 |
[15:03] | Everyone, literally everyone, wants to impress their parents. | 所有人都想打动他们的父母 |
[15:06] | You say you’re true of heart, but aren’t you really down here | 你说你是真心的 但难道你到这里 |
[15:09] | trying to look like a big shot in front of Sloane? | 不是想在斯隆面前逞能吗 |
[15:12] | Haven’t you ever heard of a win-win, | 你没听说过双赢吗 |
[15:15] | you dumbass fuckin’ water wall? | 你个傻逼水墙 |
[15:17] | Let me through. | 让我过去 |
[15:23] | Five minutes, curtains up. | 五分钟 幕布升起 |
[15:25] | – Thank you five. – Alright, let’s warm up your instrument. | -谢谢 -好了 来热身你的乐器 |
[15:44] | Only those who are true of heart… | 只有真心人… |
[15:46] | You made your point, dickhead. I’m human garbage. | 你已经说了你的论点了 傻逼 我是人类垃圾 |
[15:50] | But how does anyone ever pass your test? It’s impossible. | 但要怎么通过你的考验 这不可能 |
[15:56] | Blossom! She needs help. Please! | 开花 她需要帮助 拜托了 |
[15:59] | Look, I don’t need a reward, or glory, or anything. | 我不需要奖励 或者荣耀什么的 |
[16:02] | I’ll prove it. Take my life instead of hers. | 我会证明给你看 拿走我的命 放过她 |
[16:06] | I’ll die an anonymous pile of bones. | 我死后化作一堆无名骨头 |
[16:08] | I don’t care. I don’t need credit, | 我不在乎 我不需要赞扬 |
[16:10] | no fancy statues in my honor. | 不用以我之名修建奢华雕塑 |
[16:12] | She’s scared and in danger | 她很害怕 处于危险之中 |
[16:14] | and saving her is all I care about. | 拯救她是我唯一关心的事 |
[16:19] | And that’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[16:25] | It turns out your heart is true. You may pass. | 看来你的心是真的 你可以通过了 |
[16:29] | So, we have a deal? | 那我们说好了 |
[16:31] | I’m merely a gatekeeper, Patrick. | 我只是一个看门的 帕特里克 |
[16:34] | Who lives and who dies is now in your hands. | 谁生谁死现在掌握在你的手中 |
[16:42] | Princess! I’m here to save you. | 公主 我是来救你的 |
[16:46] | Showtime, baby. | 表演时间到 |
[16:47] | You’re ready. | 你准备好了 |
[16:53] | Oh shit. | 该死 |
[16:55] | You’ve faced yourself, | 你面对了自己 |
[16:56] | but now you face the final challenge, | 但现在你要面对终极挑战 |
[16:59] | the invincible nightmare men call | 不可战胜的噩梦 人们称之为 |
[17:02] | the mighty Minotaur! | 强大的弥诺陶洛斯 |
[17:08] | Oh, how embarrassing for you. | 你真丢人 |
[17:10] | You’ve wet your knickers. | 你尿裤子了 |
[17:11] | What? No I haven’t. | 什么 我没有 |
[17:14] | Oh, well, I’ll… just keep going. | 那我继续 |
[17:17] | Soon your screams will fill the air | 很快你的尖叫声就会响彻云霄 |
[17:19] | and your flesh shall fill my belly! | 你的肉会进我肚子 |
[17:25] | Now? How about now? A little pee? | 现在 现在怎么样 尿一点 |
[17:28] | Do you want me to pee my pants? | 你想要我尿裤子吗 |
[17:29] | It’s not gonna happen. Move on! | 不可能发生了 继续 |
[17:31] | He should be drowning in his own pee by now. | 他这时候应该已经淹没在他自己的尿里了 |
[17:34] | Oh my God, this is a train wreck. Can you just stay on script? | 我的天 这简直是灾难 你能跟着剧本演吗 |
[17:37] | Stop yelling at me! | 别吼我 |
[17:39] | Pee for me, you little shit! | 为我撒尿 你个小杂种 |
[17:44] | What do I do? Think, Patrick, think. | 我该做么办 好好想想 帕特里克 |
[17:48] | Ole, bitch! | 贱人 |
[17:52] | Uh, now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[17:52] | Don’t ever lead a cow upstairs… upstairs… upstairs. | 永远不要带牛上楼 上楼 上楼 |
[17:58] | Minotaurs are half bull. That’s basically a cow. I hope. | 弥诺陶洛斯是半头公牛 可以算是牛了 但愿 |
[18:03] | Come and get me! | 来抓我啊 |
[18:17] | This is exactly how my cousin Ron died | 我表哥罗恩在那个三层无电梯公寓里 |
[18:19] | in that third-floor walk-up. | 就是这么死的 |
[18:26] | Branmilk doesn’t want to get wet. I’ll keep you dry, dude. | 布兰米尔克不想湿身 我会让你干干的 |
[18:29] | I get it, man, I hate baths too. | 我懂 我也讨厌洗澡 |
[18:32] | – Thanks, Broth. – You got it, Broth. | -谢了 布洛斯 -没问题 布洛斯 |
[18:37] | And easy does it. | 慢慢来 |
[18:39] | There we go. Gently. | 好了 慢点 |
[18:42] | You fail! F-minus. | 你不及格 F- |
[18:44] | You’re still holding back on me. | 你还在牵制我 |
[18:46] | No, I’m not! | 我没有 |
[18:48] | I am a star… | 我是个明星 |
[18:56] | I wasn’t built for stairs. | 楼梯不适合我 |
[19:00] | Assassin! | 刺客 |
[19:01] | That’s the Assassin’s insignia. | 那是刺客的标志 |
[19:03] | Are you working together? | 你们在合作吗 |
[19:05] | While the kingdom’s heroes rescued Blossom… | 王国的英雄在拯救开花的同时 |
[19:09] | who was defending the castle? | 是谁在守卫城堡 |
[19:12] | For years, I stumbled in darkness, but now I see the light. | 多年来 我在黑暗里蹒跚而行 但现在我看到了光 |
[19:17] | Yes, yes. Bring it home. | 非常好 再接再厉 |
[19:19] | You kneel to false gods, who sit on stolen thrones. | 你向假神的神下跪 他们坐在偷来的王位上 |
[19:24] | No longer will we live in the shadows. | 我们将不再活在阴影之下 |
[19:27] | All hail the one true queen. | 唯一的女王万岁 |
[19:30] | All hail… | 万岁 |
[19:31] | Gimme that pelt! | 皮给我 |
[19:34] | – What the fuck?! – Jesus Christ! | -什么鬼 -天啊 |
[19:40] | Yes! Yes! | 爽 爽 |
[19:44] | Uh… um, I’ll get you out of there. | 我救你出去 |
[19:47] | Was I teaching him? | 我是在教他吗 |
[19:49] | Or was he teaching me all along? | 还是说其实一直都是他在教我 |
[19:59] | That’s what you wanted. | 你想要这个 |
[20:03] | Ah, I mean, uh, if you say so. | 你开心就好 |
[20:11] | For his final curtain call, he really slayed it. | 他在最后的谢幕表演里 太惊艳了 |
[20:18] | Bravo! | 真棒 |
[20:20] | Blossom, snap out of it. The castle is in danger. | 开花 别哭了 城堡面临着危险 |
[20:23] | Look, getting kidnapped is very traumatic. | 被绑架对人的创伤很大 |
[20:26] | Don’t judge my coping mechanism. | 别评判我的应对机制 |
[20:30] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[20:31] | Attention visitors. The Minotaur has been defeated. | 访客们请注意 弥诺陶洛斯被打败了 |
[20:35] | The labyrinth is now closed. | 迷宫将要关闭 |
[20:37] | Cut me loose, asshole! | 给我松绑 混蛋 |
[20:38] | If you’re still alive, please find the nearest exit. | 如果你还活着 请找到最近的出口 |
[20:41] | Thank you. And we hope you enjoyed your visit. | 谢谢 我们希望你参观愉快 |
[20:44] | I did! | 我很享受 |
[20:48] | Alright, for serious. | 好了 讲真 |
[20:50] | We’ll both throw them back on three. Promise? | 数到三我们把钱包扔给对方 说好了 |
[20:53] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[20:55] | See ya, sucker! | 再见 蠢货 |
[20:59] | God dammit! | 该死 |
[21:11] | Oh no! | 不 |
[21:15] | The Assassin is here. | 刺客在这儿 |
[21:20] | If anyone touched my stuff, | 要是有人碰了我的东西 |
[21:22] | I’m literally going to kill somebody! | 我绝对要杀人 |
[21:38] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[21:40] | It’s been fun, but I have a life outside the maze. | 我过得很开心 但我在迷宫之外还有生活 |
[21:44] | Holden, don’t do this. Don’t leave. | 霍尔顿 别这样 别走 |
[21:47] | I… I have a fiancne. | 我 我有个未婚妻 |
[21:51] | – What? – Ruben… | -什么 -鲁本 |
[21:52] | Just go, man. Go! | 走吧 走吧 |
[21:59] | This maze will always be ours. | 这个迷宫会永远是我们的 |
[22:41] | Those peaches were pretty gross. | 那些桃子好恶心 |