时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Those two died in a 69 position. Ho ho ho! | 那两个死于69性交体位 |
[00:12] | Tulip, look. | 图莉璞 你看 |
[00:15] | Ooh! That’s hilarious. | 还真好笑 |
[00:16] | Blinkerquartz, why is the plague so much worse this year? | 闪烁石英 为什么今年的瘟疫这么严重 |
[00:19] | Perhaps it was those mysterious bodies | 可能是上周从天而降的 |
[00:22] | that fell from the sky last week. | 那些神秘尸体 |
[00:24] | How many times must I apologize for that? | 我必须为此道歉多少次 |
[00:26] | – Once. Once would be good. – Never. | -一次 一次就好 -绝不 |
[00:29] | King Merriman! | 梅里曼国王 |
[00:32] | Angel of Death! | 死亡天使 |
[00:35] | Squire, what’s the report? How bad is it? | 侍卫 报告怎么说 有多严重 |
[00:38] | So many people who’ve had the best years of their lives | 很多人的美好生活 |
[00:42] | ripped away from them, who never got the chance to love, | 就此画下句点 这些人从没有机会去爱 |
[00:46] | to start a family. | 去组建家庭 |
[00:48] | At least the plague’s not inside the castle. | 至少城堡里没有瘟疫 |
[00:57] | On that note, everyone pack your shit. | 这么说的话 大家收拾一下东西 |
[01:00] | We’re getting the hell out of town. | 我们要出城 |
[01:11] | You know, Broth, seeing that bigamist die right in front of me | 布洛斯 看到那个犯重婚罪的人就死在我面前 |
[01:14] | really made me think. | 真的让我若有所思 |
[01:16] | He has two families, and I’ve never even been in love. | 他有两个家庭 而我甚至从没爱上过谁 |
[01:19] | It’s because you’re afraid to take risks, man. | 那是因为你害怕冒险 老兄 |
[01:21] | Throw caution to the wind, no fear. | 你得豁出去 无所畏惧 |
[01:24] | Huh. You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[01:25] | I should ask Sloane to the Squire Formal. | 我该邀请斯隆去侍卫舞会 |
[01:27] | What? No. Eww! | 什么 不是 呕 |
[01:29] | I meant we should jump off a castle into a bonfire. | 我是说我们该从城堡跳进篝火 |
[01:32] | You and me, man: Stunt Budz! | 我和你 老兄 特技兄弟 |
[01:37] | Hey, there she is now. | 她在那 |
[01:40] | Check out the pails on Sloane. | 你看斯隆挑的桶 |
[01:43] | Hi, Sloane. | 你好 斯隆 |
[01:46] | Hi, Patrick. Hi, Broth. | 你好 帕特里克 你好 布洛斯 |
[01:48] | ‘Sup? | 好啊 |
[01:50] | Uh… I won’t see you for a while. | 我将有段时间不能看见你了 |
[01:52] | I’m headed out of town with the royal family | 我要和皇室出城 |
[01:54] | until the plague dies down. | 直到瘟疫平息 |
[01:57] | That’s cool. | 真酷 |
[01:59] | Yeah. Yeah, so, I, uh, wanted to ask you, um, uh… | 是啊 是啊 所以我想问你 |
[02:03] | Uh, if you… like… | 你喜不喜欢 |
[02:08] | pails? | 提桶 |
[02:09] | Ah! No, I do not like pails. | 不 我不喜欢提桶 |
[02:11] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:14] | Was that as bad as I think it was? | 这和我想的一样糟吗 |
[02:16] | That was the flirting equivalent | 那种调情就等同于 |
[02:17] | of a papercut on my sunburned dick. | 被纸割伤我晒伤的老二 |
[02:20] | Never do your taxes at the beach. | 永远不要在海滩上算账 |
[02:22] | The other kings have refused to take us in. | 其他国王已拒绝收留我们 |
[02:24] | They’re mad that you ruined Chill Society. | 你毁了放松会他们很生气 |
[02:27] | Jeez. Still? | 我的天 还生气吗 |
[02:28] | Yes, kings love to hold a grudge. You know. | 是啊 国王们喜欢记仇 你懂的 |
[02:30] | I’ll never forgive them for that. | 为此我永远不会原谅他们 |
[02:32] | Where are we supposed to go now? | 我们现在该去哪 |
[02:35] | Well, at least my parents are safe. | 至少我父母很安全 |
[02:37] | They’re on their annual ski trip. | 他们在过他们的年度滑雪之旅 |
[02:38] | Without you? Did you get banned from family vacation | 不带你吗 你也因为用头把活动总监顶进泳池 |
[02:41] | for head-butting the activities director into a pool, too? | 而被禁止参与家庭度假吗 |
[02:45] | No. No, me-me either. | 不 不 我也没有 |
[02:46] | Anyway, the plague can’t survive up in the mountains, it’s too cold. | 总之 瘟疫无法在山里存活 太冷了 |
[02:50] | Patrick, tell the driver how to get to that lodge. | 帕特里克 告诉马夫怎么去那个小屋 |
[02:53] | Blinkerquartz, pack my skis. | 闪烁石英 包好我的滑雪板 |
[02:54] | – Oh, God, no. – Hell, yeah! | -妈呀 不会吧 -可以 |
[02:56] | Stunt Budz, Winter Edition! | 特技兄弟 冬季版 |
[03:08] | Now, Blossom, think of it as a family vacation. | 开花 把这当作家庭度假 |
[03:11] | It’s fun! | 很好玩 |
[03:13] | I can’t believe you pulled me out of school. | 难以置信你不让我上学 |
[03:16] | We’ve been catfishing Principal Tatum for weeks | 我们已假装塔图姆校长好几周了 |
[03:18] | and she’s so close to thinking her ex-husband wants her back. | 她就要觉得她前夫希望她回来 |
[03:22] | I wish you put as much effort into your grades | 我希望你像费心捉弄一个伤心成年女性一样 |
[03:24] | as you do gaslighting sad adult women. | 用功考个好分数 |
[03:28] | I learned it from watching you! | 我是跟你学的 |
[03:33] | Come back, darling. You’ll freeze to death! | 回来 亲爱的 你会冻死的 |
[03:36] | I’d rather die than be stuck on top of the mountain with you! | 我宁愿死也不想和你困在山顶 |
[03:40] | Don’t worry, Your Majesty, I’ll go get her. | 别担心 殿下 我去找她 |
[03:46] | Princess Blossom. | 开花公主 |
[03:48] | I can fucking read. | 我他妈的能看懂 |
[03:50] | Please, go back to your parents. | 求你了 回到你父母身边 |
[03:52] | No. My mom is a huge bitch. | 不要 我妈是个大泼妇 |
[03:56] | Fine. Don’t go back, then. | 好吧 那就别回去 |
[03:58] | I know what reverse fucking psychology is, Patrick. | 我知道什么是他妈的逆反心理 帕特里克 |
[04:01] | Goddamn it, let’s go. | 该死 我们走 |
[04:03] | Come and get me, then, you little pussy-assed bitch. | 那来抓我啊 你个小怂逼贱人 |
[04:08] | Come on, get back here. | 别这样 回来 |
[04:10] | Please! Stop it! | 拜托 别闹了 |
[04:15] | Fuck you, Patrickkkkk! | 去你的 帕特里克 |
[04:21] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[04:29] | God, are we going or what? | 妈呀 我们走不走 |
[04:33] | Has anyone seen Patrick? | 有人看见帕特里克吗 |
[04:35] | Eh, he’s got the squirts and said we should go on without him. | 他在拉肚子 说我们该继续走 不用带他 |
[04:37] | Yeah. Sounds like Patrick. So selfless. | 对 口气像帕特里克 很无私 |
[04:52] | Oh, Glenn, I love our annual ski retreat. | 格伦 我爱死我们的年度滑雪之旅了 |
[04:55] | Me too, Doreen. | 我也是 多琳 |
[04:56] | Here’s to fresh powder, fine wine… | 来敬新的雪 上等的红酒 |
[05:00] | And free mustache rides. | 还有免费的口交 |
[05:01] | Saddle up! | 备马 |
[05:06] | In the name of the king, | 以国王之名 |
[05:07] | I declare this ski lodge party central. | 我宣布此滑雪度假屋为派对中心 |
[05:12] | – Oh, hell no, not this blowhard. – Now, honey, give it a chance. | -不会吧 又是这个吹牛逼的 -亲爱的 给个机会 |
[05:16] | This could be fun. | 会很有意思 |
[05:17] | He shouldn’t take any ski trips | 他不该来任何滑雪之旅 |
[05:19] | until he fixes the big pothole in front of our house. | 除非他修好我们房子前面的大坑洞 |
[05:22] | I saw a horse drown in it the other day. | 那天我看见一匹马淹死在里面 |
[05:35] | Mom, I’m bored! | 妈 我很无聊 |
[05:37] | Can I have wine? | 我可以喝红酒吗 |
[05:38] | No. Read a book! | 不行 去看书 |
[05:41] | Fuck! | 操 |
[05:43] | Stunt Budz! | 特技兄弟 |
[05:52] | Yeah. You can’t kill me, snow. | 你杀不死我 大雪 |
[05:55] | I refuse to die. | 我拒绝死 |
[06:05] | Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck… | 我操 我操 我操 |
[06:07] | Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck… | 我操 我操 我操 |
[06:09] | Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck… | 我操 我操 我操 |
[06:16] | You can’t take a bite out of my ass, | 你们奈何不了我 |
[06:18] | but you can suck on these balls! | 但你们可以舔我的蛋蛋 |
[06:33] | I bet a beautiful ice princess lives here. | 我敢肯定有位漂亮的冰雪公主住在这 |
[06:39] | And she keeps cat shit in a pizza box? | 她把猫屎放在披萨盒子 |
[06:53] | “Norah Small.” | “诺拉·斯莫尔” |
[06:55] | Looks like somebody turned your castle into a dump. | 看起来像是有人将你的城堡变成了垃圾场 |
[06:58] | Ah, get away from my treasures! | 离我的宝贝远点 |
[07:03] | Who just burns other people’s stuff? | 谁会没事烧毁别人的东西 |
[07:06] | You’re a psycho! | 你就是个变态 |
[07:07] | Your stuff? You’re Norah Small? | 你的东西 你是诺拉·斯莫尔 |
[07:10] | Yes. You ruined this. | 没错 你毁了这个 |
[07:12] | How will I remember if the high school production of “Midsummer” | 我要怎么记住高中演的《仲夏》 |
[07:16] | got a good review? | 是否获得了好评 |
[07:18] | It did. Ugh! Who are you? | 的确得到了好评 你是谁 |
[07:21] | Did my mother send you? ‘Cause I’m totally fine. | 是我妈派你来的吗 因为我好得很 |
[07:24] | No. No one sent me. My name’s Patrick. | 不 没人派我来 我叫帕特里克 |
[07:26] | Please don’t eat me! | 求你别吃我 |
[07:28] | I’m not eating you, I’m keeping you. | 我不会吃你 我要把你关起来 |
[07:30] | No, no, wait. | 不要 不要 稍等 |
[07:32] | We could just hang out, like friends. | 我们可以像朋友一样出去玩 |
[07:36] | They can be your friends. | 他们可以做你朋友 |
[07:38] | That’s Darnell and that’s Rita. | 那是达内尔 那是丽塔 |
[07:53] | Grown-up parties are so cringe-y. | 大人的派对太尴尬 |
[07:55] | Hey, check it out. I’m lampshade-on-head party guy. | 瞧瞧 我是头上戴灯罩参加派对的家伙 |
[07:59] | I’m fun now. | 我现在很搞笑 |
[08:02] | I found the pantry. | 我找到了食品储藏室 |
[08:03] | First one to eat all the food wins. | 第一个吃完所有食物的人获胜 |
[08:06] | Great plan: eat all our fuckin’ food. | 好方案 吃完我们所有的食物 |
[08:09] | Before you know it, we’ll be eating each other. | 很快 我们就要开始吃掉对方 |
[08:10] | Lighten up, it’s a plague party! | 放松 这是个瘟疫派对 |
[08:14] | I have news from the kingdom. | 我有来自王国的消息 |
[08:16] | – Is the plague over? – No, mean girl. | -瘟疫结束了吗 -没有 贱女孩 |
[08:19] | Our plague-ologist just upgraded the threat level | 我们的瘟疫学家刚上调了威胁级别 |
[08:22] | from spicy to en fuego! | 从辛辣调到了火辣 |
[08:26] | We’re trapped! | 我们被困住了 |
[08:27] | My lampshade is stuck. What’s happening? | 我的灯罩卡住了 发生了什么 |
[08:30] | We must rise from the ashes and start a new society. | 我们必须浴火重生 开创一个新社会 |
[08:34] | As long as I’m king, everything will be great. | 只要我还是国王 一切都会好起来的 |
[08:42] | Did anyone bring their fire servant? I left mine at my manor. | 有谁带了他们的火佣吗 我把我的留在了我的庄园 |
[08:45] | We didn’t bring ours. | 我们没带我们的 |
[08:46] | Well we caught ours stealing and put him down! | 我们抓到我们的偷东西 然后把他杀了 |
[08:48] | That’s fine, I’ll fix it. | 没事 我来解决 |
[08:50] | I’m your king, after all. | 毕竟 我是你们的国王 |
[08:56] | And… fire! | 生火 |
[09:00] | The king can’t make fire? | 国王生不了火 |
[09:01] | – It’s so cold! – I have frostbite. | -好冷 -我有冻疮 |
[09:04] | The king is powerless! | 国王无能为力 |
[09:05] | I’m freezing my little titties off, Dad! | 我的小乳头要冻掉了 爸 |
[09:16] | Yes! You’re amazing. | 好耶 你太了不起了 |
[09:17] | – You rock! – Why, I feel warmer already. | -你真棒 -我已感觉暖和多了 |
[09:19] | – Jesus, people, it’s just a fire. – He got lucky. | -妈呀 子民 只是个火而已 -他运气好 |
[09:22] | Three cheers for Glenn. | 我们为格伦三声欢呼 |
[09:23] | I’m going to name my first-born child Glenn. | 我要将我的第一个孩子取名为格伦 |
[09:27] | Thank you, Glenn. | 谢谢 格伦 |
[09:34] | Why didn’t I ask out Sloane when I had the chance? | 为什么我有机会时不邀请斯隆出来 |
[09:37] | Sorry about borrowing your rib, Rita. | 抱歉借用了你的肋骨 丽塔 |
[09:40] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[09:41] | Fifty garlic presses and only one worth a shit– | 五十个压蒜器 只有一个有点用 |
[09:44] | Oww! Ow, ow, ow, not again. | 又来 |
[09:48] | Oh, if that gets infected, you could lose the whole foot. | 如果感染了 你可能会失去整只脚 |
[09:52] | I could help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[09:54] | But you’d have to open this cage. | 但你得打开这个笼子 |
[09:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:00] | But don’t get any ideas. | 别想歪心思 |
[10:02] | You’ll get lost and freeze to death without a map. | 没有地图你会迷路 会冻死 |
[10:05] | And that’s if the wolves don’t get you first. | 那还是狼没先找到你的情况下 |
[10:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:10] | – Ready? One, two… – W-Wait! Wait, oh, oh, oh, wait. | -准备好了吗 一二 -等等 等等 等等 |
[10:12] | – I’m not ready! – …three! | -我没准备好 -三 |
[10:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:16] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[10:17] | Now, any chance you can help me get home? | 有可能你可以帮我回家吗 |
[10:19] | Nope. Any time I get rid of something, bad stuff happens. | 不行 每次我丢掉东西 就有坏事发生 |
[10:24] | You’re staying right here. | 你就待在这 |
[10:28] | Hey, here’s your garlic press. | 这是你的压蒜器 |
[10:31] | Well, maybe it would be easier to find things | 如果你没有这么多乱七八糟的东西 |
[10:34] | if you didn’t have so much clutter. | 也许找东西会更容易 |
[10:35] | No, no! I need it! I need it all! | 不 不 我需要它 我全都需要 |
[10:38] | Whatever you’re afraid of, trust me, | 不管你害怕什么 相信我 |
[10:39] | you can’t let fear hold you back | 你不能让恐惧阻碍你 |
[10:42] | or you’ll regret it. | 否则你会后悔的 |
[10:43] | But my irrational fear actually makes sense. | 但我非理性的恐惧其实是有道理的 |
[10:47] | You see, the last time I threw something out, I lost Craig. | 上次我扔掉某物时 我失去了克雷格 |
[10:52] | It was a perfect life. | 那是很美好的生活 |
[10:55] | And I kept a perfect house. | 我有一间漂亮的房子 |
[10:57] | Cleaning was my love language. | 打扫是我爱的语言 |
[10:59] | That and butt stuff. | 那个和肛交 |
[11:01] | You see, Craig had a jean jacket | 克雷格上高中时 |
[11:02] | from high school, a ratty old thing. | 有件牛仔外套 一件破旧的衣服 |
[11:04] | He never even wore it, so one day, into the trash it went. | 他甚至从没穿过它 有一天 衣服进了垃圾堆 |
[11:11] | Then, the morning of the great blizzard, | 然后那个大暴雪的早上 |
[11:13] | you know, the one that killed all those Sherpas, | 那场杀死了所有夏尔巴人的暴雪 |
[11:15] | Craig says, “Hey, baby, you seen my old jean jacket?” | 克雷格说 “宝贝 你看见了我的旧牛仔外套吗” |
[11:18] | And I tell him, “I threw it out weeks ago.” | 我跟他说 “几周前我把它扔了出去” |
[11:21] | Craig’s eyes went black as coal. | 克雷格的眼睛变得一片漆黑 |
[11:24] | He says, “That jacket wasn’t just a jacket, | 他说 “那件外套不仅是件外套 |
[11:27] | it was a symbol of the last time I was happy. | 它是我上次开心的象征 |
[11:31] | Beast Feast, my senior year. | 野兽盛宴 我12年级 |
[11:33] | The night I met you.” | 我遇见你的那晚” |
[11:35] | “Before you turned into a woman | “在你变成了一个宁愿扫灰 |
[11:37] | who’d rather dust than dance, | 也不愿跳舞的女人 |
[11:39] | who’d rather sweep than see a sunset, | 宁愿扫地也不愿看日落 |
[11:42] | who’d rather mop than make love.” | 宁愿拖地也不愿做爱” |
[11:45] | And with that, he threw open the door. | 鉴于此 他猛地打开门 |
[11:47] | “No, Craig,” I said, “the blizzard! At least take a jacket.” | “不 克雷格” 我说 “暴风雪 至少穿件外套” |
[11:54] | I found him the next day, | 隔天我找到了他 |
[11:56] | frozen solid. | 冻僵了 |
[11:58] | Ten feet from the door. | 在离门三米远的地方 |
[12:01] | Throwing things out | 扔东西出去 |
[12:02] | is how you die alone. | 会让你独自死去 |
[12:05] | – That feels like a stretch. – I killed Craig! | -太夸张了吧 -我杀了克雷格 |
[12:10] | Norah, don’t make the same mistake I did. | 诺拉 别犯我犯过的错误 |
[12:13] | I’m supposed to be this brave squire, but I’m too scared | 我本该是个勇敢的侍卫 但我太胆小 |
[12:17] | to even ask out the girl I’m crushing on to the Squire Formal. | 甚至都不敢邀请喜欢的女生去侍卫舞会 |
[12:20] | Now she could be dead of the plague, for all I know. | 现在就我所知 她可能死于了瘟疫 |
[12:23] | But there’s still hope for you. | 但你仍有希望 |
[12:26] | You could conquer your fears and start living your life again. | 你可以克服自己的恐惧 重新开始你的生活 |
[12:30] | But how? | 但如何开始 |
[12:31] | Maybe keep one garlic press and throw out the others. | 也许留一个压蒜器 把其他的扔了 |
[12:36] | But what if the good one breaks | 但要是好的坏了 |
[12:38] | and I’m over there trying to make garlic knots?! | 而我要去那做蒜节呢 |
[12:42] | Then you will buy another. | 那你就再买一个 |
[12:46] | Glenn, these ribs are delicious! | 格伦 这些排骨很好吃 |
[12:49] | – If it hadn’t been for you, we would have starved to death! – Yes! | -要不是你 我们可能会饿死 -没错 |
[12:55] | Eh-eh-eh! We all agreed, if you didn’t go on the elk hunt, | 我们都说好了 如果不去狩麋鹿 |
[12:58] | you don’t get any ribs. | 就不能吃排骨 |
[12:59] | Even Tulip helped. | 连图莉璞都帮忙了 |
[13:02] | There’s something soothing about ripping flesh away from bone. | 将肉从骨头上扯下去很让人抚慰 |
[13:07] | I’m your king and I demand ribs! | 我是你们的国王 我要吃排骨 |
[13:11] | Actually, we’ve been talking and… | 其实我们一直在讨论 |
[13:13] | we think Glenn should be king. | 我们觉得格伦该做国王 |
[13:20] | Okay, look. | 是这样 |
[13:21] | I’m very flattered, but… | 我很荣幸 但是 |
[13:23] | Oh, the new king is so humble. | 新国王好谦逊 |
[13:25] | Merriman, do something! | 梅里曼 做点什么 |
[13:28] | There’s only one way to settle this. | 解决这个只有一个办法 |
[13:30] | Glenn, I challenge you to a battle of the blades. | 格伦 我向你挑战滑冰之战 |
[13:35] | En garde! | 预备 |
[13:39] | Patrick’s gonna feel so stupid he missed out on this. | 帕特里克错过了这个 他会觉得很愚蠢 |
[13:42] | *Stunt Budz, Stunt Budz* | *特技兄弟 特技兄弟* |
[13:45] | *We’re doin’ stunts!* | *我们在做特技* |
[13:47] | *But it’s just me* | *但只是我* |
[13:48] | *There’s no other budz… yet* | *还没其他人* |
[13:52] | Maybe they just need a little love. | 也许它们只是需要点爱 |
[13:55] | – Norah. – You’re breakin’ my heart. | -诺拉 -你在伤我的心 |
[14:01] | *Clean your mess, clean your mess* | *清理你的乱摊子 清理你的乱摊子* |
[14:03] | *You don’t need those used blood tests* | *你不需要那些用过的血液检测* |
[14:05] | *You’ll never use that toothbrush* | *你永远不会用到那个牙刷* |
[14:07] | *Or that rusty old bench press* | *或者那个锈蚀的旧卧推* |
[14:09] | *Tiny hats, clumps of hair* | *小帽子 一团团的头发* |
[14:11] | *You were living in despair* | *你曾活在绝望中* |
[14:14] | *It’s amazing, so assurin’* | *太不可思议 太让人宽心* |
[14:16] | *When you’ve poured out jars of urine* | *当你已倒出尿液* |
[14:18] | *Oh, clean your…* | *清理你的* |
[14:20] | No! There was gonna be a kick line! | 不 我本来准备跳段舞的 |
[14:23] | Norah… you did it. | 诺拉 你做到了 |
[14:26] | No. We did it. | 不对 是我们做到了 |
[14:46] | What the hell was that? | 你刚在搞什么 |
[14:48] | Oh, God, I am sorry. I thought you liked me. | 妈呀 抱歉 我以为你喜欢我 |
[14:50] | I… I just… | 我只是 |
[14:52] | I want to experience love. | 我想体验爱的感觉 |
[14:55] | Like what you had with Craig. | 就像你和克雷格一样 |
[14:58] | Hey, hey, it’s cool. It happens. | 没事 这很正常 |
[15:02] | You know, after Craig left, I’m not ashamed to admit | 克雷格走后 我就不再羞于承认 |
[15:05] | I made out with that dresser. | 我和那个衣柜亲热 |
[15:07] | It was Craig’s. | 它是克雷格的 |
[15:08] | It still had his musky scent. | 它还有他的香味 |
[15:11] | I haven’t touched it since he died. | 他死之后我就没碰过 |
[15:14] | It’s the last step. | 最后一步 |
[15:19] | Huh. What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[15:21] | He… must have been planning to surprise me. | 他肯定打算给我个惊喜 |
[15:24] | Are those crotchless? | 那是开裆的吗 |
[15:26] | Oh, Craig, I’ll treasure it always. | 克雷格 我会一直珍藏它 |
[15:30] | “To… Carla”? | “至卡拉” |
[15:32] | “Can’t wait to rip this off you with my teeth”? | “等不及想用我的牙齿将这个从你身上撕下” |
[15:36] | “Love, Craig”? | “爱你的 克雷格” |
[15:38] | Carla? | 卡拉 |
[15:39] | That skank from the bank! That bank skank! | 银行的那个骚货 那个银行骚货 |
[15:45] | Norah! Stop! | 诺拉 打住 |
[15:47] | I can’t believe he was cheating on me. | 不敢相信他对我劈腿 |
[15:49] | It makes me feel… | 这让我觉得 |
[15:51] | Way less guilty? | 没那么愧疚 |
[15:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:54] | Yeah! It wasn’t my fault Craig died. | 对 克雷格死了不是我的错 |
[15:56] | He was a cheating asshole who ran into the middle of a blizzard | 他是个劈腿的混蛋 不穿外套 |
[15:59] | without a jacket, and I’m not gonna let him hold me back anymore. | 走进了暴风雪 我不会再让他牵绊住 |
[16:03] | And since you helped me, | 既然你帮了我 |
[16:05] | I’m gonna help you ask that girl to the dance. | 我要帮你约那个女孩去跳舞 |
[16:18] | This battle of the blades | 这场滑冰之战 |
[16:20] | will determine the leader of our new civilization. | 将决定我们新文明的领导人 |
[16:24] | We hope it’s Glenn! | 我们希望是格伦 |
[16:40] | Well, Merriman’s superb! | 梅里曼太棒了 |
[16:42] | Glenn will have to be flawless. | 格伦必须做到无可挑剔 |
[16:44] | Good luck beating that. | 祝你好运 |
[16:48] | FYI, Dad: If you don’t win, I’m asking King Glenn to adopt me. | 跟你说下 爸 如果你输了 我要让格伦国王收养我 |
[17:10] | Holy fuckballs, I’m gonna be king! | 我的天啊 我要成为国王了 |
[17:14] | But do I even wanna be king? | 但我想当国王吗 |
[17:15] | Now I’m gonna be the father of a whole nation? | 我马上会成为整个国家之父 |
[17:18] | What am I thinking? That’s my worst nightmare. | 我在想什么 那是我最糟的噩梦 |
[17:22] | Fuck it! | 该死 |
[17:25] | – Oh, he blew it! – Glenn lost! | -他搞砸了 -格伦输了 |
[17:29] | Because Glenn ate shit so hard, | 因为格伦摔得这么重 |
[17:31] | I now pronounce Merriman the winner and still king! | 我现在宣布梅里曼获胜 还是国王 |
[17:36] | Me? I get to stay king? | 我 我还是国王吗 |
[17:39] | Oh, God, it’s happening! | 妈呀 还真成了 |
[17:43] | King Glenn was gonna let me get my nose pierced. | 格伦国王本来会允许我打鼻环的 |
[17:48] | I’m sorry if I let you down. | 如果让你失望我很抱歉 |
[17:50] | You’ve never missed a quintuple axel in your life. | 你一生从未失手过阿克塞尔五周跳 |
[17:54] | Aha! I bring news from the kingdom. | 我带来了王国的消息 |
[17:57] | The plague is over! | 瘟疫结束了 |
[18:02] | Turns out, it was just a 24-hour thing. | 原来不过是一天的事情 |
[18:04] | It is safe to return to your homes! | 回家安全了 |
[18:06] | You heard him. Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 你们听到了 我们离开这个鬼地方 |
[18:10] | I hope you saved that little black outfit. | 我希望你留着那件小黑色套装 |
[18:14] | Oh, no, I definitely threw out my back. | 不 我绝对扔掉了 |
[18:16] | Okay, one more time. Now, deep breaths. Be brave. | 好 再来一次 深呼吸 要勇敢 |
[18:23] | Hi, Sloane. | 你好 斯隆 |
[18:23] | Hi, Patrick. | 你好 帕特里克 |
[18:26] | Would you like to go to the dance with me? | 你愿意和我去跳舞吗 |
[18:29] | Oh, my fucking God. | 我的天啊 |
[18:30] | I’d rather eat glass, you walking abortion. | 我宁愿吃玻璃 你这个行走的流产胎儿 |
[18:35] | Wha… Why would you– | 什 你为什么 |
[18:36] | And that’s the worst that could happen. | 这可能是最糟糕的情况 |
[18:40] | Right. Thanks. | 对 谢谢 |
[18:42] | Look, you’re a great guy, Patrick. | 你是个好人 帕特里克 |
[18:43] | She’s gonna say yes, I just know it. | 她会答应的 我就是知道 |
[18:47] | Now, let’s get you to that ski lodge. | 我送你去那个滑雪度假屋 |
[18:49] | I just got one stop… | 我就是要 |
[18:50] | …I need to make on the way. | 我需要在路上停一下 |
[18:53] | This is for fucking my man, Carla! | 这是因为搞我的男人而打你 卡拉 |
[18:57] | Here’s your gift, homewrecker! | 这是给你的礼物 家庭破坏者 |
[19:01] | Run, run. | 跑 跑 |
[19:10] | Well, this is it, Patrick. | 就这样 帕特里克 |
[19:13] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[19:14] | I’ll never forget you, Norah. | 我永远不会忘记你 诺拉 |
[19:16] | Stunt Budz! | 特技兄弟 |
[19:21] | Oh, hey, what was that? | 那是什么 |
[19:22] | Broth? | 布洛斯 |
[19:23] | – Bye, Norah! Aaaaah… – Bye-bye, Patrick! | -再见 诺拉 -再见 帕特里克 |
[19:31] | Stunt Budz are reunited! | 特技兄弟重聚了 |
[19:35] | Ugggh… My fuckin’ ribs! | 我那该死的肋骨 |
[19:38] | Hey, Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[19:39] | All diarrhea’d out? Let’s roll. | 都拉完了吗 我们走 |
[19:45] | Patrick, you’re back. | 帕特里克 你回来了 |
[19:47] | And you’re alive! | 你还活着 |
[19:49] | Yeah… Guilty as charged. | 是啊 没错 |
[19:52] | How was the royal plague getaway? | 皇家逃离瘟疫度假如何 |
[19:54] | Oddly inspiring. | 奇怪地很振奋人心 |
[19:56] | It made me realize there’s something I wanna ask you. | 这让我意识到有事要问你 |
[19:59] | And I’ve been thinking… | 我一直在想 |
[20:00] | Are you trying to ask me to the dance? | 你想邀请我去跳舞吗 |
[20:02] | Because this is really heavy and my answer is– | 因为这个真的太重了 我的答案是 |
[20:05] | *Back to school, back to school* | *重返学校 重返学校* |
[20:09] | *Back to emotionally terrorize Another teacher!* | *继续在情感上恐吓老师* |
[20:15] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:16] | – Cool. – Cool. | -太好了 -太好了 |
[20:18] | Well, I gotta finish packing Blossom’s carriage. | 我要完成整理开花的车厢 |
[20:22] | See ya. | 回见 |
[20:24] | This is the best day of my life. | 这是我人生中最美好的一天 |
[20:26] | Everybody look. | 大家来看 |
[20:28] | Patrick’s got a boner! | 帕特里克勃起了 |
[20:33] | Freak! | 怪人 |
[20:34] | Fuck! | 操 |
[20:36] | Bye, Daddy. | 再见 爸爸 |
[20:38] | Mother. | 妈 |
[20:38] | Thanks for the worst plague-cation of my fucking life! | 感谢我人生中最糟的瘟疫度假 |
[20:42] | Same here. Bye, sweet-pea. | 我也是 再见 小甜豆 |
[20:44] | See you at Christmas. Ta-ta. | 圣诞节见 再见 |
[20:50] | Uh, driver, can you take it easy on the bumps? | 马夫 遇到颠簸的地方可以慢点吗 |
[20:53] | I’m fucking precious cargo, bitch! | 我可是很宝贵的货物 贱人 |
[20:57] | Assassin! | 刺客 |