时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Caddying for the King at the charity golf weekend! | 在慈善高尔夫周末给国王做球童 |
[00:08] | If only the kids on the school golf team could see me now. | 要是学校高尔夫球队的小孩能看到我就好了 |
[00:11] | Too bad they all gave each other syphilis at golf camp and went blind. | 真可惜他们在高尔夫营里互相传染了梅毒 成了瞎子 |
[00:16] | Golf camp was crazy. | 高尔夫营很疯狂 |
[00:18] | I hate golfing with the other kings. | 我讨厌和其他国王打高尔夫 |
[00:26] | All that bullshit chit-chat. | 无尽的狗屁闲聊 |
[00:28] | I hope King Topher gets eaten by an alligator this year. | 希望托弗国王今年能被鳄鱼吃掉 |
[00:31] | Well, while you and the other kings | 你和其他国王 |
[00:32] | chase each other’s balls around, | 互相追球[蛋]的时候 |
[00:34] | I’m going to kick back, relax, and scream at the servants. | 我要好好放松 大吼佣人 |
[00:37] | Some real “me” time. | 享受属于我自己的时间 |
[00:38] | Actually, you’ll be doing none of that. | 实际上 这些都没戏 |
[00:40] | It’s Queen Collette’s birthday weekend on Spa Island. | 周末要去水疗岛参加的科莱特皇后的生日 |
[00:43] | Son of a bitch! Birthdays are one day! | 该死 生日只有一天 |
[00:46] | Why should she get to kill my whole weekend? | 凭什么她要毁了我的整个周末 |
[00:49] | Uh, forgive me for asking, your Highnesses, | 原谅我多问 殿下们 |
[00:51] | but if you’re both gone, who will run the kingdom? | 但如果你们都走了的话 谁来治理王国呢 |
[00:54] | We’ll let Bungles do it. Bungles! | 我们会让邦格斯来治理 邦格斯 |
[01:02] | Who…? Meeeee…? | 谁 我吗 |
[01:06] | That’s his catch phrase. | 那是他的口头禅 |
[01:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:08] | “Look, Im the Queen! Off to the spa to get my butthole waxed!” | 看 我是皇后 我要去水疗中心脱掉我的肛毛 |
[01:15] | I hate when he does me. | 我讨厌他模仿我 |
[01:16] | No, stop! I’m gonna pee. | 快停下 我要笑尿了 |
[01:21] | Bungles, you’re in charge till we get back. | 邦格斯 在我们回来之前你负责 |
[01:24] | Don’t start any wars! | 别引发战争 |
[01:27] | Who? Me? | 谁 我吗 |
[01:46] | Where the hell are we? Where’s the golf course? | 我们在哪 高尔夫球场在哪 |
[02:00] | Of course this isn’t a charity tournament. | 这当然不是慈善锦标赛了 |
[02:02] | This is a cesspool. | 这就是个化粪池 |
[02:03] | A cesspool of shrimp cocktail! | 一个满是鲜虾鸡尾酒的化粪池 |
[02:06] | – Who are these people? – You fool! This is Chill Society! | -这些人是谁 -笨蛋 这是放松会 |
[02:10] | A secret congregation of the most powerful men in the world! | 全世界最有权势的人的秘密集会 |
[02:14] | Kings, lords, popes, and that guy with all the mattress stores. | 国王 勋爵 教皇 还有那个卖床垫的 |
[02:18] | History doesn’t just happen! It’s decided… here! | 历史不是随机发生的 而是在这里被决定 |
[02:21] | So, it’s crucial that King Merriman’s first year hosting is successful! | 所以梅里曼国王第一年主持必须很成功 |
[02:25] | It’s gotta be perfect! | 必须完美 |
[02:26] | King Topher hosted last time, | 托弗国王上次举办 |
[02:28] | and it’s all anyone talked about for months. | 大家谈论了好几个月 |
[02:30] | Farm-to-table, vision board, juice bar bullshit! | 农场直送餐厅 愿景板 果汁吧狗屁 |
[02:33] | I’m gettin’ back to basics, baby! | 我要返璞归真 |
[02:35] | Dicks, chicks, and guitar licks! | 大屌 小妞 还有吉他小节 |
[02:40] | Announcing Rami IV, The Desert Sultan! | 沙漠苏丹 拉米四世来了 |
[02:44] | Rami! How’s the pyramid? | 拉米 金字塔怎么样 |
[02:46] | The basement’s awesome, but the penthouse is a real letdown. | 地下室很赞 但是顶层豪华公寓很让人失望 |
[02:51] | Anthony Saltine, the Mattress King! | 安托尼·萨尔廷 床垫之王 |
[02:55] | Heeey, Tony Saltine, Tony Saltine! How ya sleepin’, Merriman? | 托尼·萨尔廷 托尼·萨尔廷 睡得如何 梅里曼 |
[03:00] | You look terrible! Let me fix you up with a new mattress! | 你气色很不好 让我用一张新床垫给你治治 |
[03:03] | Can’t afford it? Layaway, my friend! | 买不起 预付订金购买 朋友 |
[03:05] | Not interested? How about no interest for 12 months? | 不感兴趣 12期免息怎么样 |
[03:08] | You’re robbin’ me blind! | 你这是在洗劫我啊 |
[03:10] | I-I don’t need a deal on a fucking mattress! | 我不需要打折床垫 |
[03:12] | Perfect! Full freight! Get it off the truck, boys! | 那更好 全额运费 快抬下来 |
[03:15] | Dammit, he gets me every year. | 该死 他每次都能得逞 |
[03:17] | Hey! Tony Saltine, here! How ya sleepin’, huh? | 托尼·萨尔廷 托尼·萨尔廷 睡得如何 |
[03:22] | King Christopher from The Baylands! | 巴德兰兹的克里斯托弗国王 |
[03:25] | Why so formal? Call me Topher. | 这么正式干什么 叫我托弗 |
[03:28] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:30] | – Where’s your horse? – I’m in training. | -你的马呢 -我在训练 |
[03:32] | I’m doing a triathlon next month | 我下个月要参加铁人三项 |
[03:34] | raising money to combat leprosy-linked illiteracy | 为扫除非法插画师中因麻风病而成文盲的人 |
[03:36] | among illegitimate illustrators. | 募捐资金 |
[03:38] | Why don’t you hide your lepers in caves like civilized people? | 你怎么不像文明人一样把你的麻风病患者藏在山洞里 |
[03:41] | Merriman, you are a pip! | 梅里曼 你真的很烦人 |
[03:43] | Let’s catch up over a glass of rosé later. Maybe jam a little. | 我们待会儿一边喝玫瑰红酒一边叙旧 即兴演奏 |
[03:46] | Absolutely not. | 想都别想 |
[03:47] | Tony Saltine, is that you? | 托尼·萨尔廷 是你吗 |
[03:50] | Don’t you walk away until I buy a mattress! | 别跑 我不买到床垫决不罢休 |
[03:54] | Announcing… I don’t know who that is. | 下面这位 我不知道是谁 |
[03:58] | Ruben the Rogue, King of the Forest! Where’s the taco bar? | 流氓鲁本 森林之王 塔可吧在哪 |
[04:02] | Just park it anywhere. | 随便停哪都行 |
[04:10] | Nobody crosses the King of the Forest! | 没人能惹森林之王 |
[04:13] | I’ll have revenge on you all! | 我会复仇你们所有人的 |
[04:16] | I will avenge you, Wolfie! | 我会帮你复仇的 小狼 |
[04:25] | Here’s to Queen Collette’s birthday weekend! | 敬科莱特皇后的生日周末 |
[04:28] | Party, bitches! | 浪起来 贱人们 |
[04:30] | I’m so beyond thrilled to spend this weekend with my ride-or-dies! | 我要激动可以我的生死之交们共度这个周末 |
[04:33] | What better way to spend my 29th birthday? | 还有什么更好的方式能度过我的29岁生日 |
[04:36] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 我日 |
[04:37] | So, this Queen-tinerary will blow your panties off! | 皇后行程会震撼死你们 |
[04:41] | We’ve got a mud bath, a sound bath, a lotta group baths. | 我们准备了泥浆浴 音浴 很多集体浴 |
[04:45] | Can’t wait to see what’s new in pubes! | 等不及要看阴毛里有什么新东西了 |
[04:46] | I’m warning you right now, my husband, | 我警告你们 我老公 |
[04:48] | the Mattress King Tony Saltine– | 床垫之王托尼·萨尔廷 |
[04:51] | anyway, he likes a big bush. | 总之 他喜欢阴毛茂盛的 |
[04:54] | And then we open presents! | 然后我们开礼物 |
[04:56] | We all chipped in on one big gift this year. | 今年我们筹钱给你买了个大礼物 |
[04:59] | Everyone put on your birthday crowns! | 大家都戴上生日皇冠 |
[05:01] | Maybe when I’m a little drunker, Cleo. | 或许等我再醉一点吧 克莉奥 |
[05:04] | Oh, no, this is a dry weekend! | 不 这次是无酒精周末 |
[05:08] | We’re drinking sparkling cider. I’m five months sober, everyone! | 我们喝起泡苹果酒 我戒酒五个月了 |
[05:10] | 做真实的自己 团结 服务 复元 | |
[05:16] | Oops. I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[05:19] | Why did you invite her? | 你为什么邀请她 |
[05:20] | I had to. Her King is friends with my King. | 我不得不 她的国王是我的国王的朋友 |
[05:25] | Welcome to the 485th Chill Society! | 欢迎来到第485届放松会 |
[05:31] | Let’s chill! | 我们来放松吧 |
[05:52] | Light as a feather, stiff as a board… | 轻如羽毛 硬如木板 |
[05:59] | So, Gregory, Isaac. How do we avoid this war? | 格雷戈里 艾萨克 我们要如何避免这场战争 |
[06:03] | You’ve got 50 warships. You’ve got an unmarried daughter. | 你有50艘军舰 你有个未婚女儿 |
[06:06] | And they’ve both got some nice cannons. Do we have a deal? | 他们都有不错的大炮 成交吗 |
[06:09] | Doesn’t that daughter of yours have a jacked-up nose? | 你女儿不是长了畸形鼻子吗 |
[06:14] | Oh, it’s war you want? | 你想开战 |
[06:17] | Well, come at me, brother! | 放马过来 兄弟 |
[06:19] | Now, now, Gregory. | 淡定 格雷戈里 |
[06:21] | Your son’s no looker since that horse fell on his face. | 自从那匹马摔到你儿子脸上 他就不是帅哥了 |
[06:24] | He should take the offer that’s on the table. | 他该接受现有的提议 |
[06:27] | – Oh, fine. – Now… let’s seal the deal! | -好吧 -那我们就达成交易 |
[06:39] | We oughta start our own secret club! | 我们该创建我们自己的秘密俱乐部 |
[06:41] | Yeah! And not invite any of them! | 不邀请他们任何人 |
[06:43] | Only forest kings allowed! | 只允许森林国王 |
[06:47] | And Honeypants, of course. | 当然还有蜜裤 |
[06:50] | I’m so sorry. Doctor Honeypants. | 抱歉 蜜裤博士 |
[06:56] | Sweet Christmas, boy! Got enough shrimp? | 甜蜜圣诞节 你有足够的虾吗 |
[06:59] | I call my mouth my shrimp-hole. | 我称自己的嘴巴为虾洞 |
[07:02] | Shrimp-hole you say? | 你说虾洞吗 |
[07:04] | I have an idea. Come with me. | 我有个主意 跟我来 |
[07:06] | Is there shrimp where we’re going? | 我们去的地方有虾吗 |
[07:09] | I thought I’d be working a charity weekend, | 我以为我会在慈善周末上工作 |
[07:11] | and instead I’m stuck at this satanic frat party. | 结果我被困在了这个恶魔的兄弟会上 |
[07:15] | You could feed a whole kingdom for a year on what this costs. | 这次活动的开销可以养活全国的人整整一年 |
[07:17] | I know, pretty bitchin’, right? | 就是说啊 很贱吧 |
[07:20] | – Blarney? What are you doing here? – I’m the entertainment, man! | -布拉尼 你怎么在这儿 -我负责娱乐演出 |
[07:24] | It’s my first time doing a corporate event. | 这是我第一次参加企业活动 |
[07:26] | I even wrote some new material. | 我甚至写了一些新素材 |
[07:28] | “If your swimming pool is a moat… you might be a king.” | 如果你的游泳池是护城河 你或许就是国王 |
[07:33] | Is that the punchline? | 这是妙语吗 |
[07:35] | “If your storage unit is a storage castle–“ | 如果你的储藏间是储藏城堡的话 |
[07:39] | Oh, c’mon, who has a storage castle? That is pretty broad. | 拜托 谁会有储藏城堡 那太宽阔了 |
[07:43] | Patrick, I need you to go to the storage castle. | 帕特里克 你得去趟储藏城堡 |
[07:45] | Told ya. | 我就说吧 |
[07:46] | The ceremonial hunt starts in an hour, | 仪式狩猎一小时后开始 |
[07:48] | and if I don’t have my special Chill Society Sword, | 要是我没有我的放松会专用剑的话 |
[07:50] | the weekend isn’t perfect! | 这周末就不完美 |
[07:52] | My father was the last one to use it. | 我父亲是最后一个使用它的人 |
[07:53] | We put all of his shit in the storage castle after he died. | 他死后我们就把他所有东西都放到储藏城堡里了 |
[07:56] | Ask the guard to grab it. Don’t go poking around. | 让守卫去拿 别乱逛 |
[08:01] | I would be thrilled to go. | 我很乐意去 |
[08:09] | Ah, there you are, sweet nectar. | 你在这儿呢 亲爱的神酒 |
[08:11] | Time to water the tulips. | 是时候给郁金香浇水了 |
[08:20] | Ooh, these purses are defective. | 这些包有缺陷 |
[08:22] | I’m taking them back to the workshop. | 我要带它们回车间 |
[08:33] | Ready! Aim! | 预备 瞄准 |
[08:36] | No! I’m here by order of the King! | 不 我是奉国王指令来的 |
[08:38] | Hmm… what’s the password? | 密码是什么 |
[08:41] | “S! Xty-n! Ne.” But spelled out, capital S, | “69” 不过拼写要大写S |
[08:43] | and the I’s are exclamation points. | i用感叹号替代 |
[08:49] | Oh, yeah, the ceremonial sword. | 礼剑啊 |
[08:51] | I think we was using it to kill a spider last week. | 我们上周好像用它杀死了一只蜘蛛 |
[08:53] | Imma go grab it. | 我去拿 |
[08:58] | Where’s, uh, King Merriman’s portrait? | 梅里曼国王的肖像在哪 |
[09:00] | Don’t ask questions, don’t move, and don’t touch anything! | 别问问题 别动 什么都别碰 |
[09:12] | This statue of the Old King is really lifelike. | 这个老国王的雕塑真是栩栩如生 |
[09:23] | You found me! | 你找到我了 |
[09:24] | Sometimes I’m here five, six hours! No one notices! | 有时我在这里五六个小时 都没人注意到 |
[09:27] | You’re… you’re the Old King! | 你是 你是老国王 |
[09:31] | Old King? I’m the only king, you little weirdo. | 老国王 我是唯一的国王 怪胎 |
[09:34] | But… you’re dead! | 可是 你死了 |
[09:35] | Dead? No, no, just hiding from the plague! | 死了 不不 我只是在躲瘟疫 |
[09:39] | So, how are things out there? Pretty bleak, right? | 外面情况怎么样 很阴郁 对吗 |
[09:42] | Streets littered with the dead? Crows pecking out their eyeballs? | 街上遍布尸体 乌鸦啄出他们的眼球 |
[09:46] | Does anyone remember laughter? | 有任何人记得笑声吗 |
[09:52] | Uh, your… Highness? The last plague was 12 years ago. | 陛下 最近一次瘟疫已经是12年前了 |
[09:56] | – And it killed you! – Killed? Who told you that? | -还夺走了你的性命 -夺命 谁跟你说了 |
[09:59] | Um, everybody? There’s like 18 books written about it. | 所有人 有大概18本书都写过 |
[10:02] | Oh, if I were dead, could I do this? | 我要是死了 我能这样吗 |
[10:09] | Oops. Better go change my pants. | 糟糕 我最好去换下裤子 |
[10:15] | Shrimp club! Shrimp club! Shrimp club! | 小虾俱乐部 小虾俱乐部 |
[10:22] | Okay, boy, now I’ve got a lot of money riding on you, | 小子 我押了很多钱在你身上 |
[10:25] | so don’t fuck this up. | 别搞砸了 |
[10:27] | Three, two, one… Shrimp fight! | 三二一 吃虾大战 |
[10:34] | – Shrimp-ressive! – Eat, you fool! | -小虾好斗 -快吃 笨蛋 |
[10:42] | There’s a serious grain shortage, Your Grace. | 现在粮食严重短缺 大人 |
[10:44] | If we don’t figure it out, the kingdom will starve. | 要是不解决的话 王国将会挨饿 |
[10:47] | You must do something! | 你得做点什么 |
[10:49] | Who? Me? | 谁 我吗 |
[10:52] | Yes. You. | 是的 你 |
[10:54] | Actually, I’m kind of an agricultural wonk. | 实际上 我算是个农业狂 |
[10:56] | I jestered on a commune in the ’60s. | 60年代的时候我在一个公社里做弄臣 |
[10:58] | Let’s just take a look at this chart. | 我们来看看这张表 |
[10:59] | Make an adjustment here… that number can change… | 在这做点调整 那个数字可以变 |
[11:01] | and how does this work for you? | 这个怎么样 |
[11:06] | We’re all going to die. | 我们都会死的 |
[11:09] | And this is the War Room | 这里是作战室 |
[11:11] | where I get updates on our ongoing conflict in the South. | 我获取南方冲突进展的地方 |
[11:14] | But mostly it’s where I have lunch and watch my stories. | 但我主要在这儿吃午餐 看我的故事 |
[11:18] | That one’s Vanessa. She’s a spy! And a vampire. | 那个是瓦妮莎 她是间谍 还是吸血鬼 |
[11:24] | Sire, has it ever occurred to you | 陛下 你有没有想过 |
[11:26] | that perhaps there is no plague anymore? | 或许已经没有瘟疫了 |
[11:28] | And if there’s no plague, | 如果没有瘟疫 |
[11:30] | maybe your son sent you here so he could be king? | 或许你儿子送你到这来是为了让自己当上国王 |
[11:36] | That… that little shit. | 那个 那个小杂种 |
[11:40] | They’re not even my friends! They’re barely allies. | 她们根本不是我朋友 她们连盟友都算不上 |
[11:42] | And they’re so superficial! I hate them all. | 她们都好肤浅 我讨厌她们所有人 |
[11:46] | Of course you do! | 当然了 |
[11:47] | They’re vapid, arrogant, materialistic, inbred turnip women! | 她们是无趣 自大 物质至上 乱伦的女人 |
[11:56] | Oh, I can’t believe I’m having this much fun with a pirate. | 不敢相信我和一个海盗聊得这么愉快 |
[11:58] | And for a queen, you suck way less than I would have imagined! | 对于一个皇后来说 你没我想象中那么逊 |
[12:02] | I always dreamed of being a pirate when I was a girl. | 我小时候一直梦想做海盗 |
[12:05] | But life had other plans for me. | 但生活对我有其他的计划 |
[12:08] | You want to be a pirate? Be a pirate! | 你想做海盗 那就做海盗 |
[12:10] | Let’s clean this place out! | 我们把这里给洗劫一空 |
[12:12] | Say, you wouldn’t believe the expensive piece of shit | 你绝不会相信我们给科莱特 |
[12:15] | we bought Collette for a group gift. | 买了个多贵的集体礼物 |
[12:16] | They made you do a group gift? | 她们让你买集体礼物 |
[12:18] | I think a group gift is nice. | 我觉得集体礼物挺好的 |
[12:22] | – Shut up, Karen. – And, please, for the love of God, | -闭嘴 凯伦 -还有拜托 看在上帝的份上 |
[12:24] | point your vagina elsewhere. | 把你的阴道指向别处 |
[12:27] | We’ll need a diversion. | 我们需要一个转移注意力的东西 |
[12:29] | And I’ve got just the thing back on my ship. | 我船上刚好有 |
[12:31] | Shrimp fight. Shrimp fight. | 吃虾大战 吃虾大战 |
[12:40] | Finish him. | 快吃完 |
[12:55] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[12:57] | If we hurry, we can still make Lasagna Club! | 如果我们搞快的话 还能赶去千层面俱乐部 |
[13:02] | All right, everybody! | 好了 各位 |
[13:04] | It’s clown time! | 现在是小丑时间 |
[13:07] | Okay, this is it, Blarney. It’s your one shot. | 就是现在了 布拉尼 这是你唯一的机会 |
[13:10] | This is your one oppor– | 这是你唯一的机… |
[13:14] | All right, I ate too much spaghetti. | 好吧 我吃了太多的意面 |
[13:19] | I’m the rightful king! You gotta help me get my throne back! | 我才是正牌国王 你得帮我夺回王位 |
[13:22] | Overthrow the kingdom? I’m just here for the sword, man! | 颠覆国家 我只是来做侍卫的 |
[13:27] | Ah, the Chill Society. | 放松会 |
[13:29] | A bunch of kings making deals in some back room | 就是几个国王在某个秘密房间里做交易 |
[13:33] | and jerking each other off! | 以及互相打飞机 |
[13:35] | I’m a traditionalist. | 我是传统主义者 |
[13:36] | The way to solve your problems | 解决你问题的方式 |
[13:38] | are with massive battlefield casualties! | 就是巨大的战场伤亡 |
[13:41] | The only part I miss is the ceremonial manhunt. | 我唯一错过的部分就是仪式搜捕 |
[13:43] | Manhunt? | 搜捕 |
[13:44] | Yes. You know, they say clown meat tastes funny. | 是的 他们说小丑肉味道很好吃 |
[13:48] | Let me tell you something: it does. | 我告诉你 确实很好吃 |
[13:52] | I’m sorry. Clown meat? | 不好意思 小丑肉 |
[14:01] | – Shit, Blarney! – Hey, look– I found a memento! | -我去 布拉尼 -看 我找到了一个纪念品 |
[14:18] | How many times am I gonna take a comedy gig | 这到底要发生多少次 我明明接的是喜剧活 |
[14:20] | only to be hunted for sport? | 最后却被猎杀 |
[14:24] | Fore! | 看球 |
[14:28] | I knew there was no way Blarney would get paid for comedy. | 我就知道不可能有人花钱找布拉尼演喜剧 |
[14:31] | If I help you break out of here, will you ban clown hunting? | 要是我帮你逃出这里 你能禁止猎杀小丑吗 |
[14:34] | Absolutely! | 当然 |
[14:35] | It’ll be the first thing I do after I legalize bestiality, | 我在把兽交合法化后立刻就禁止 |
[14:38] | sell poor people as lunch meat, | 把穷人当成午餐肉卖出去 |
[14:40] | and implement an electoral college. | 并设置一个选举团 |
[14:43] | Oh, God, I gotta get out of here. | 天 我得离开这里 |
[14:45] | Well, hell, I’m sorry that took so long. | 抱歉耽搁了这么久 |
[14:48] | We was using it to get the dog’s tennis ball out from under the couch. | 我们用它去把小狗的网球从沙发下取了出来 |
[14:51] | – Thanks! Well, gotta go! – Hey! Wait a minute! | -谢谢 得走了 -等下 |
[14:54] | Did you talk to him? This is bad! | 你跟他说话了吗 不妙 |
[14:56] | Ready the horses, Patrick! This one’s mine! | 备好马 帕特里克 这家伙是我的了 |
[14:59] | Stab! | 捅 |
[15:00] | – Oh, my God! – I sharpened Vanessa into a shiv! | -我的天 -我把瓦妮莎削成了一把刀 |
[15:04] | Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab! | 捅 捅 捅 捅 捅 |
[15:06] | Hey, FYI, bit of a situation in the Hall of Statues, thanks, bye! | 跟你说下 雕塑厅里有点情况 谢了 拜拜 |
[15:16] | It’s time for presents! | 是时候打开礼物了 |
[15:22] | Oh, my God! You guys! | 我的天啊 你们太好了 |
[15:24] | Now I’ve got a matching set for the guest bath! | 现在客房浴室里有匹配的雕像了 |
[15:26] | It’s from all of us! | 这是我们所有人送你的礼物 |
[15:27] | I also got you a mattress fit for a queen. You’ll love it! | 我还准备了一个适合皇后的床垫 你会喜欢的 |
[15:31] | This is a raid! | 突击搜查 |
[15:34] | Pleased to meet you, Your Majesties! | 幸会 殿下们 |
[15:36] | You can call us… the Plunder from Down Under! | 你们可以叫我们 澳洲掠夺 |
[15:46] | It’s exactly what I wanted! How did you know? | 这正是我想要的 你们是怎么知道的 |
[16:03] | Hi, I’m Collette, | 你好 我是科莱特 |
[16:05] | and… sobriety’s a slippery slope! Yeah! | 清醒是滑坡谬误 |
[16:19] | The King isn’t the king, my brother’s gonna die, | 国王不是国王 我哥哥要死了 |
[16:23] | and I just dropped all of my change. | 我的零钱刚刚都掉了出去 |
[16:25] | This day is the worst. | 今天真是史上最烂 |
[16:29] | And now I have to pee. | 我现在还得小便 |
[16:36] | Feast your eyes, boys! | 大饱眼福吧 |
[16:37] | We caught ourselves an adult male virgin! They’re endangered. | 我们抓到了一个成年男性处子 濒危物种 |
[16:40] | Goddammit, Ruben, let me out of here! | 该死 鲁本 放我出去 |
[16:42] | The kings are doing a manhunt, and Blarney’s the man! | 国王们要猎杀人 目标是布拉尼 |
[16:46] | I bet ruining their manhunt | 我打赌毁掉他们的猎杀 |
[16:48] | would make things pretty un-chill for those elites, | 肯定会让这些精英们 |
[16:51] | with their exclusionary membership practices! | 还有他们的排他会籍做法大惊失色 |
[16:54] | Yeah, plus, we’d save our brother. | 而且 我们还能救下我们的兄弟 |
[16:55] | Remember? The important part. | 记得吗 这才是最重要的部分 |
[16:58] | Finally! I need the sword to carve up the clown! | 终于来了 我需要剑来雕刻小丑 |
[17:01] | What does hunting a clown have to do with diplomacy? | 猎捕小丑跟外交有什么关系 |
[17:04] | Everything! You normies wouldn’t understand! | 关系可大了 你们这些普通人是不会懂的 |
[17:07] | A king can’t truly trust another king | 一个国王无法真正信任另一个国王 |
[17:09] | until they’ve soaked in the blood of a clown together. | 除非他们共同在小丑血里泡澡 |
[17:11] | Clown blood greases the wheels of power. | 小丑血能润滑权力之轮 |
[17:14] | Now let’s go, caddy! | 我们走 球童 |
[17:26] | – I think I saw him run this way! – Victory! | -我好像看到他朝这边跑了 -胜利 |
[17:38] | What the hell is going on? | 什么情况 |
[17:50] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[17:53] | Oh! Clown decoy! | 假小丑 |
[18:04] | Who is responsible for this? | 这是谁干的 |
[18:06] | King of the Forest! Yeah! Fuck off! | 森林之王 滚吧 |
[18:08] | It’s the ghost of Robin Hood! | 罗宾汉的鬼魂 |
[18:10] | I’m Ruben the Rogue, dumbass! | 我是流氓鲁本 蠢货 |
[18:12] | Well, now I know who to kill! | 现在我知道该杀谁了 |
[18:14] | On second thought, it was all Patrick’s idea! | 仔细想了下 这都是帕特里克的点子 |
[18:21] | Oh, you little nerd! Why would you ruin my hunt? | 你个小呆子 为什么要毁我的猎捕 |
[18:24] | Because hunting humans for entertainment– | 因为为了娱乐而猎捕人 |
[18:27] | even clown humans, before you say it-is wrong. | 甚至小丑人 在你开口之前 是不对的 |
[18:30] | I’m still puttin’ this on my resume! | 我还是要把这个写到我的简历上 |
[18:39] | Here’s your cut. You earned it. | 这是你的那份 你应得的 |
[18:42] | I don’t need money. I did it for the kicks. | 我不需要钱 我是为了刺激做的 |
[18:44] | The kicks? The kicks don’t have to end! | 刺激 刺激不需要结束 |
[18:48] | Join my crew. Karen did. | 加入我的船队 凯伦已经加入了 |
[18:50] | Shiver me timbers! I’m a pirate now! | 吓老子一跳 我现在是海盗了 |
[18:54] | You’re the queen of the high seas, | 你是公海女王 |
[18:56] | but I’m a less metaphorical kind of queen. | 但我是个比喻性弱一些的女王 |
[19:00] | I have responsibilities I can’t run away from. | 我有逃不掉的责任 |
[19:03] | The statue is gone! | 雕塑不见了 |
[19:06] | Goodbye, Coral. | 再见 柯萝尔 |
[19:13] | It’s not “goodbye.” It’s “to be continued.” | 这不是再见 而是未按待续 |
[19:24] | My birthday is ruined! | 我的生日被毁了 |
[19:31] | Aw, c’mon, guys! Chill Society’s not over! | 拜托 放松会没有结束 |
[19:35] | We couldn’t kill a clown, | 我们杀不了小丑 |
[19:36] | but you don’t want to miss the X-rated hypnotist! | 但你不会想错过X级的催眠师 |
[19:38] | Sons of bitches. Thanks for ruining Chill Society, | 该死 多谢你毁了放松会 |
[19:41] | AKA the one weekend a year I get to myself! | 也就是一年里我唯一自由的一个周末 |
[19:45] | The rest of my fall, if you’re curious, | 你若好奇的话 秋天剩下的日子里 |
[19:46] | is just Little League games and play-dates | 我就看看小联盟比赛 安排小孩一起玩 |
[19:48] | and macaroni-and-cheese and no handjobs. | 吃芝士通心粉 没有撸管 |
[19:51] | You’ll pay for this, Merriman! Cash, no credit! | 你会付出代价的 梅里曼 现金 不能赊账 |
[19:55] | You never get a second chance to host your first Chill Society. | 你不会再有机会举办你的第一次放松会 |
[20:00] | You should take this enormous failure and journal about it. | 你该接受这个巨大的失败 写到日记里 |
[20:05] | See what you did? | 看看你做了什么 |
[20:06] | Our Kingdom is fucked, and I look like a real dick swab! | 我们的王国完了 我看上去就像是个傻逼 |
[20:09] | I hope you like dungeons, because that’s where you’re going! | 我希望你喜欢地牢 因为那就是你要去的地方 |
[20:12] | I mean, unless you actually do like dungeons, | 除非你真的喜欢地牢 |
[20:14] | in which case I’ll find somewhere worse. | 那样的话我就会找个更恶劣的地方 |
[20:16] | – So, you know, please be honest about it. – Honest? | -请诚实回答 -诚实 |
[20:19] | The way you’ve been honest | 就像你诚实 |
[20:20] | with the whole kingdom about your daddy? | 告诉全国人民你爸爸死了那样吗 |
[20:23] | Oh, that’s right! | 没错 |
[20:25] | I know your deepest, darkest secret, | 我知道你最深最黑暗的秘密 |
[20:27] | so I think we call this one a draw! | 我想我们算扯平了 |
[20:33] | Uh… Aw, fine. | 好吧 |
[20:34] | So, you talked to the Old Boob, huh? | 你和老头子说过话了 |
[20:37] | Do you really think he should be king instead of me? | 你真觉得他该当国王而不是我吗 |
[20:40] | No way. Have you heard his electoral college idea? | 不可能 你有听说他的选举团点子吗 |
[20:43] | What is it with that man | 那家伙怎么这么执迷于 |
[20:45] | and equally weighted state representation? | 等权重的州代表呢 |
[20:48] | I’m sorry your weird cult weekend got ruined. | 我很遗憾你古怪的邪教周末被毁了 |
[20:52] | – I’m sorry you blackmailed me. – Oh, my God. | -我很遗憾你勒索了我 -我的天 |
[20:55] | I’ve been a squire for a month | 我才做了一个月的侍卫 |
[20:57] | and I already blackmailed the king. | 我已经勒索了国王了 |
[20:59] | What’s become of me? | 我成了什么 |
[21:00] | What is that, a soliloquy? Good job, Hamlet! | 那是独白吗 好样的 哈姆雷特 |
[21:03] | Let’s get the hell outta here. | 我们走吧 |
[21:05] | Pack my things! And cancel the X-rated hypnotist! | 打包我的东西 取消X级催眠师 |
[21:09] | And where the hell is Blinkerquartz? | 闪烁石英在哪 |
[21:11] | Who’s got room for Pie Club, huh? | 馅饼俱乐部谁还有位置 |
[21:14] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[21:19] | I’m so glad to be home! I can’t wait to see Bungles! | 回家真好 等不及要见邦格斯了 |
[21:23] | Probably drunk in the moat again. | 可能又在护城河里喝醉了 |
[21:25] | Oh, I hope so! I love that bit! | 希望如此 我喜欢那样 |
[21:31] | Assassin! | 刺客 |
[21:34] | Bungles, noooooooooo! | 邦格斯 不 |
[21:40] | You must hang on! | 你得坚持住 |
[21:42] | Who… me? | 谁 我吗 |
[21:49] | Heaven just got a little more hilarious. | 天堂变得更逗了一点 |