时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Step right up! | 来玩啊 |
[00:10] | Five tries for a dollar, three tries for two! | 一元五次 两元三次 |
[00:12] | That’s my kind of deal! | 我太爱这种折扣了 |
[00:13] | Broth, we’re on security detail! | 布洛斯 我们正在执行安保工作呢 |
[00:17] | The queen is taking the stage soon | 皇后马上就要上台了 |
[00:18] | and those protesters are making me nervous. | 我看着这些抗议者就觉得紧张 |
[00:20] | It’s time to strike a blow for Kraken rights! | 是时候为克拉肯的权益全力出击了 |
[00:23] | We’ll show them you can’t exploit the majesty of nature | 我们要向他们展示 人们不能以消费主义之名 |
[00:25] | in the name of consumerism! | 用自然界之主牟利 |
[00:29] | Yeah! For Krakens! What the hell is a Kraken? | 万岁 为了克拉肯 克拉肯到底是什么 |
[00:32] | Professor Sequoia, | 席奎亚教授 |
[00:33] | do we get graded for this or is it pass/fail? | 这次要打分吗 还是过了就行 |
[00:35] | First of all, Gretchen, I told you: I’m the cool professor. | 首先 格雷琴 我说过了 我是个酷教授 |
[00:38] | When we’re just rapping, call me Ziggy. | 在非正式场合 叫我席席就行 |
[00:40] | It’s not about grades, it’s about disrupting the Queen’s speech. | 这与成绩无关 这是为了干扰皇后的演讲 |
[00:44] | Lighten up, Patrick. It’s Kraken Week! | 打起精神来 帕特里克 这可是克拉肯周 |
[00:46] | I hate to get all legal on ya, | 我不想拿法律说事 |
[00:48] | but we’d be breaking the law if we didn’t party our faces off. | 但是不狂欢可是违法的 |
[00:53] | Broth, we need to get to our post! | 布洛斯 我们得去岗位上待命了 |
[00:57] | Welcome to the 109th Kraken Week! | 欢迎大家来到第109届克拉肯周 |
[01:08] | Is everyone enjoying my brand new baby Kraken infinity scarf? | 大家都喜欢我崭新的萌萌克拉肯套脖围巾吗 |
[01:13] | No! | 不 |
[01:15] | Chum. Chum! Get down! | 鱼饵 有鱼饵 快趴下 |
[01:20] | Get down! | 快趴下 |
[01:25] | 顶级 克拉肯粪肥 | |
[01:28] | Chum shot to the face! | 鱼饵泼到我的脸上了 |
[01:31] | It’s in my mouth! | 还泼进嘴里了 |
[01:34] | Look out! | 小心 |
[01:46] | My life is 51 weeks of hell and one week of paradise: | 我的人生是由惨淡的51周和美好的1周组成的 |
[01:51] | Kraken Week! | 那一周就是克拉肯周 |
[01:52] | Patrick, is it true you were there | 帕特里克 皇后在开幕式上 |
[01:54] | when the Queen got chummed at the opening ceremonies? | 被泼鱼饵的时候 你真的在场吗 |
[01:58] | No work talk! Only Kraken talk! | 不许聊工作 只许聊克拉肯 |
[02:00] | But, Dad– | 可是 爸爸… |
[02:01] | If your lips are flappin’, better be about Kraken! | 如果你要说什么 最好和克拉肯有关 |
[02:05] | Who wants dessert? | 谁想来点甜点 |
[02:06] | Nobody gets cake until we sing the song. | 先唱歌 之后才能吃蛋糕 |
[02:09] | God damn. | 妈的 |
[02:12] | *O Kraken Week, O Kraken Week* | 克拉肯周 克拉肯周 |
[02:15] | *You’re from an ocean, not a creek* | 你来自广袤的海洋 而非潺潺溪流 |
[02:19] | *We love your fins and tentacles* | 我们爱你的鳍和触手 |
[02:22] | *You eat virgins and barnacles* | 你以处女和藤壶为食 |
[02:25] | Bring it home! | 带它回家 |
[02:25] | *O Kraken Week, O Kraken Week* | 克拉肯周 克拉肯周 |
[02:29] | *I wish you were my family* | 我希望我们是一家人 |
[02:31] | – Glenn! – Well, I’m sorry! | -格伦 -对不起 |
[02:33] | Kraken Week is very special to me. | 克拉肯周对我来说意义非凡 |
[02:35] | And since I’ll never get to see one in the wild– | 因为我从未在现实中见到过它的真身… |
[02:38] | Dad, for the millionth time, I’m sorry! | 爸爸 和你说过一百万次了 对不起 |
[02:41] | I didn’t know I had a shellfish allergy. | 我当时不知道自己对贝类过敏 |
[02:43] | There we were, in line for the Kraken-watching tour. | 我们当时正在排队等着去克拉肯观赏之旅 |
[02:47] | Soak it in, kids. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. | 沉浸其中吧 孩子们 一辈子可只有这么一次 |
[02:51] | I’ve been on the waiting list for this tour since I was your age. | 我从像你们这么大的时候就开始为这次旅行排号了 |
[02:55] | – Hey, Patrick, lick this. – What is it? | -帕特里克 尝尝这个 -这是什么 |
[02:59] | It’s a popsicle. | 这是一支冰棒 |
[03:02] | – Don’t tell anyone where you got it. – Okay. | -别告诉别人它是从哪来的 -好 |
[03:06] | Last call for the Kraken-watching tour! Last call! | 参加克拉肯观赏之旅的旅客请迅速登船 最后一次通知 |
[03:09] | This is it! I’ve never been so happy! | 来了来了 我第一次感觉这么快乐 |
[03:12] | I love you, kids. | 我爱你们 孩子们 |
[03:14] | What are you eating? | 你在吃什么呢 |
[03:15] | Popsicle. I found it. | 冰棒 我发现了它 |
[03:16] | You don’t look so good. Is that shrimp? | 你看起来不太妙啊 那是虾吗 |
[03:20] | I can’t breathe! | 我喘不过来气 |
[03:22] | Oh, my God! He’s having an allergic reaction! | 老天 他过敏了 |
[03:24] | He’s fine! His tongue is swollen with excitement! | 他没事的 那是他太兴奋 舌头肿起来了 |
[03:29] | Whose isn’t? I’m swollen! | 谁的舌头没肿 反正我肿了 |
[03:34] | Who finds a popsicle? | 冰棒是谁弄来的 |
[03:36] | Dad, I’m done apologizing, | 爸爸 我不想再道歉了 |
[03:38] | because somebody works at the castle now. | 因为鄙人现在在城堡里工作了 |
[03:40] | And somebody got free Kraken-watching tickets for tomorrow! | 鄙人还搞到了明天克拉肯观赏之旅的免费入场券 |
[03:44] | Oh, Patrick, you shouldn’t have. | 帕特里克 你太客气了 |
[03:46] | Son, you just went from least favorite kid straight to the top! | 儿子 你从榜末跃到榜首 成了我最爱的孩子 |
[03:48] | 榜单 1柯萝尔 2鲁本 3布拉尼 4帕特里克 | |
[03:51] | Glenn, stop ranking the kids. | 格伦 不许给孩子们排名 |
[03:53] | Tomorrow? I have taxidermy club! | 明天 我要去参加动物标本俱乐部的活动 |
[03:56] | I finally get to show off Winky! | 我终于能显摆温奇了 |
[04:01] | You can skip it. | 你可以不去 |
[04:02] | How’d you get free tickets | 你是怎么在害得皇后被泼鱼饵之后 |
[04:03] | after letting the Queen get fish-blasted? | 还弄到免费入场券的 |
[04:07] | You let some tree-hugger chum-punt the Queen? | 你让一个环保白痴泼了皇后一身鱼饵 |
[04:11] | He did! And I want him strung up by his heels immediately! | 没错 我想马上就把他头朝下吊死 |
[04:15] | I’ll take care of it, my love. | 让我来操心这件事吧 亲爱的 |
[04:19] | That is… the funniest thing | 这是我这辈子 |
[04:22] | I have ever heard in my whole fucking life! | 听到过的最搞笑的事情 |
[04:26] | How can I ever repay you? | 我应该如何报答你呢 |
[04:33] | No! Straighten the virgin! It looks ridiculous! | 不 把处女摆正 看上去太荒唐了 |
[04:36] | Dad, Blarney’s too drunk to be up here! | 爸爸 布拉尼喝得太醉了 不该上来 |
[04:38] | Can I get some sober help? | 能来个清醒的人帮把手吗 |
[04:40] | No, you have a problem, man! | 不 你有问题 伙计 |
[04:45] | Nobody help him! It’s the only way he’ll learn. | 都别去帮他 让他自己学个乖 |
[04:52] | Done! | 搞定 |
[04:53] | Ugh, Krakens are so lame! And yappy! | 克拉肯太逊了 还喜欢叫嚷 |
[04:57] | They’re like the corgis of the sea. | 他们就像海里的柯基犬 |
[04:58] | You take that back! | 收回这句话 |
[05:00] | I’m a pirate, Dad. The ocean is my office. | 我是海盗 爸 大海就是我的办公室 |
[05:03] | I know what I’m talking about. | 我知道自己在说什么 |
[05:06] | Listen, if you’re the man with the connections, | 听着 如果你有人脉 |
[05:08] | how about hooking Coral up | 你能帮柯萝尔 |
[05:09] | with some sweet gunpowder from the royal stash? | 从皇家军火库里搞到点火药吗 |
[05:12] | I can’t take you seriously when you talk in the third person. | 你用第三人称说话的时候 我没法认真对待你 |
[05:15] | And I’m not stealing from my job for you. | 而且我不会为了你在工作中偷窃 |
[05:16] | Oh, c’mon, bitch! I’m in the middle of a pirate turf war | 拜托 贱人 我正在争夺海盗地盘 |
[05:19] | and I’m getting my cooch handed to me by Long Dong Doug! | 而长屌道格在暴揍我”小妹妹” |
[05:23] | I need to beef up my firepower! | 我得增加我的火力 |
[05:25] | Would you just back off and let me savor my victory? | 你能滚一边去 让我品尝我的胜利吗 |
[05:28] | I’m finally back on Dad’s good side. | 我终于得到了爸爸的宠爱 |
[05:30] | He’s going to have the experience of a lifetime, | 他将拥有一次超棒的经历 |
[05:33] | and it’s all thanks to me! | 全都多亏了我 |
[05:42] | I’ve never seen you look so happy, Glenn! | 我从没见你这么开心过 格伦 |
[05:44] | Well, that boy’s made my dreams come true! | 那小子让我梦想成真了 |
[05:47] | Nobody move! This is a hijacking! | 不准动 抢劫 |
[05:53] | Kraken Week is canceled! Forever! | 克拉肯周被取消了 永久取消 |
[05:57] | God dammit, Patrick. | 该死 帕特里克 |
[06:04] | A Kraken-watching cruise has been hijacked! | 一艘观赏克拉肯的船被劫持了 |
[06:07] | – There are hostages. – What?! | -有人质 -什么 |
[06:09] | The Royal Navy can handle it. | 皇家海军可以应付 |
[06:11] | More importantly, where are we with lunch? | 更重要的是 我们的午餐怎么样了 |
[06:13] | Sire, there are many valuable spices onboard. | 陛下 船上有很多珍贵的香料 |
[06:16] | For example, Cinnamon is on the ship. | 比如 肉桂在船上 |
[06:20] | Cinnamon? Who cares? | 肉桂 谁在乎 |
[06:21] | Your Highness, also aboard is a load of Basil. | 殿下 船上还有很多罗勒 |
[06:25] | Bazel? I’m never sure how it’s pronounced. | 拉勒 我一直不确定该怎么读 |
[06:27] | Oh, dear. | 老天 |
[06:33] | I’m Doreen, and this is my husband, Glenn. | 我是多琳 这是我丈夫格伦 |
[06:36] | – Hello, I’m Cinnamon. – I’m Basil. | -你好 我是肉桂 -我是罗勒 |
[06:39] | And what do you do for work? | 你们是做什么工作的 |
[06:40] | – I work in the castle. – So do I! What department are you in? | -我在城堡里工作 -我也是 你是哪个部门的 |
[06:44] | The Department of… Adultery. | 通奸部门 |
[06:46] | Get out of town! I’m in the same department! | 不是吧 我也在那工作 |
[06:51] | – What is going on? – I think we have a meet-cute. | -什么情况 -浪漫的邂逅 |
[06:56] | As the king, I should handle this personally. | 作为国王 我该亲自去处理这事 |
[06:59] | Yes, and I’ll go as well. It’s the right thing to do. | 嗯 我也要去 这样才对 |
[07:02] | Broth, I am freaking out! | 布洛斯 我好慌 |
[07:05] | Me too! We never picked a lunch place! | 我也是 我们还没选好午餐地点 |
[07:07] | No, my parents are on that ship! I have to save ’em! | 不 我父母在那船上 我得去救他们 |
[07:12] | So, we’re just never gonna eat, then, huh? | 所以 我们就不吃饭了 |
[07:19] | Beautiful, ain’t she? | 真漂亮吧 |
[07:21] | Y’know, a ship is like a woman… | 船就像是个女人 |
[07:25] | End of metaphor. | 隐喻终结 |
[07:27] | Technically, a simile. | 严格来说 是明喻 |
[07:28] | – Cool boat. – Look but don’t touch, boy. | -很酷的小船 -只可远观不可亵玩 |
[07:31] | And it’s not a boat, it’s a ship! There’s a goddamn difference! | 而且它不是小船 是舰船 区别可大了 |
[07:34] | What’s the difference? | 区别是什么 |
[07:37] | A ship… is a really big boat. | 舰船就是一艘很大的船 |
[07:39] | Admiral Killgore, the King requests your presence on deck. | 吉尔格尔舰队司令 国王要你到甲板上去 |
[07:42] | We’re approaching the hijacked ship. | 我们要接近被劫持的船 |
[07:47] | You heard the man, Broth. Lick but don’t touch. | 你听到他了 布洛斯 只可舔不可摸 |
[07:51] | Glassy. | 像玻璃一样 |
[07:55] | Ugh, I think I cut my tongue! | 我好像割到我舌头了 |
[08:03] | – What’s the plan, Admiral? – Standard hostage protocols. | -计划是什么 舰队司令 -标准人质程序 |
[08:07] | We shoot a hole in their ship. | 我们往他们船上打一个洞 |
[08:08] | Icy waters and sharks do their jobs. | 让冰水和鲨鱼帮我们解决他们 |
[08:11] | Survival rate is a solid 50%. Everyone goes home happy. | 幸存率是五成 人人都能开心回家 |
[08:15] | Fifty percent? That’s horrific! | 五成 那太棒了 |
[08:18] | Yep. I’m more of a glass-half-full kinda guy. | 对 我是个乐观的人 |
[08:22] | Your majesty, think of the cinnamon! And the basil! | 陛下 想想肉桂 还有罗勒 |
[08:26] | Well, he’s right! We can’t lose the cinnamon! | 他说得对 我们不能失去肉桂 |
[08:29] | That’s right. Sharks love cinnamon, Your Highness. | 没错 鲨鱼喜欢肉桂 陛下 |
[08:31] | And no harm must come to the basil! | 而且罗勒也不能受伤害 |
[08:33] | Okay, I’m not a shark dietitian. | 我不是鲨鱼饮食学家 |
[08:39] | I think this is going super well, guys. | 我觉得进展很顺利 各位 |
[08:41] | We’re really making a difference. | 我们真的有产生影响 |
[08:42] | Anna’s right! This is going great. | 安娜说得对 进展很顺 |
[08:45] | Sean, we all know you’re just taking this class to impress Anna. | 肖恩 我们都知道你上这门课只是为了打动安娜 |
[08:48] | What?! Bullshit! | 什么 扯淡 |
[08:50] | I really care about these dolphins, man. | 我真的在乎这些海豚 |
[08:53] | Or seals or whatever they are. | 或者海豹什么的 |
[08:54] | Whoa, Sean! Swing-and-a-miss! | 肖恩 失败的尝试 |
[09:00] | Remind me who you are, again? | 再跟我说说你是谁来着 |
[09:02] | Oh, me? I’m just an uneducated, self-made millionaire | 我 我就是个没受过教育 白手起家的百万富翁 |
[09:05] | back in college to reconnect with my son Sean! | 回到大学想和我儿子肖恩重新联络 |
[09:07] | Dad, you’re embarrassing me. | 爸 你让我脸往哪放 |
[09:09] | Heads up, class! It’s the heat. | 注意了 高潮来了 |
[09:11] | Now they can’t ignore us! | 现在他们没法忽视我们 |
[09:13] | Yeah! They’ll cancel Kraken Week for sure! | 对 他们肯定会取消克拉克周 |
[09:15] | If they cancel Kraken Week, I will kill myself. | 要是他们取消克拉肯周 我就自杀 |
[09:18] | You are a married man with four children. | 你结了婚还有四个孩子 |
[09:21] | I heard what I said. | 我知道我说了什么 |
[09:25] | – Canons are loaded and ready! – Wait! | -大炮蓄势待发 -等等 |
[09:29] | Can’t we try to negotiate before we sink them? | 在击沉他们之前不能试试谈判吗 |
[09:32] | The Royal Navy does not negotiate with terrorists! | 皇家海军不和恐怖分子谈判 |
[09:37] | Not ordinarily. | 一般不会 |
[09:38] | But today you’ve got the world’s greatest negotiator on board. | 但今天船上有世上最出色的谈判专家 |
[09:43] | Oh, wait. He means me! | 等等 他说的是我 |
[09:45] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:47] | You couldn’t negotiate your way out of a paper bag. | 你靠谈判连纸袋都跑不出去 |
[09:49] | – I wrote the book on negotiation! – No, you didn’t. | -我写了关于谈判的书 -你没有 |
[09:52] | I say I did, you say I didn’t. Sounds like a maybe. | 我说有 你说没有 听上去是有可能 |
[09:55] | – You just got negotiated. – Oh, shut up. | -你刚被谈判了 – 闭嘴 |
[10:00] | Let’s negotiate, motherfuckers! | 咱们来谈判 王八蛋们 |
[10:02] | Holy shit, that’s the King! | 我去 那是国王 |
[10:03] | Well, now it’s treason. | 现在是叛国罪了 |
[10:05] | – Tie him up. – What?! | -把她绑起来 -什么 |
[10:06] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:08] | And they’ve kidnapped my husband. | 他们绑架了我老公 |
[10:10] | Looks like I’ll have to go over and fix this. | 看样子我得出面了 |
[10:13] | You can do it, Your Majesty! | 你可以做到的 殿下 |
[10:21] | Well, they just tied up the Queen. | 他们把皇后绑起来了 |
[10:22] | Here you are always getting kidnapped, | 你总是被绑架 |
[10:24] | and I have to come to the rescue. | 我总是得来解救你 |
[10:26] | I own your dick! | 你的鸡巴是老娘的 |
[10:28] | The King, Queen, their barely secret lovers, | 国王 皇后 他们半公开的情人 |
[10:30] | and my own parents are gonna die, | 还有我自己的父母都要死了 |
[10:32] | and I’m the domino that started this shitstorm! | 我是造成这一切的多米诺骨牌 |
[10:35] | I’ve got to do something! | 我得做点什么 |
[10:36] | Like I’ve been saying, | 就像我一直在说的 |
[10:37] | we blow a hole in their ship and let God sort it out. | 我们往他们的船打一个洞 然后让上帝来处置 |
[10:41] | Should I go back to base and get reinforcements? | 要我回基地找援军吗 |
[10:43] | No! I got this under control! | 不 一切都在我的控制之中 |
[10:46] | – Seems like you could use some help. – No! | -看样子你需要帮忙 -不 |
[10:48] | – I could fly there right now. – No, Chip! | -我可以马上飞过去 -不 奇普 |
[10:50] | Fine! I’m gonna go watch the travesty unfolding downstairs. | 好吧 我要去楼下看滑稽模仿了 |
[10:53] | That Broth kid’s a hoot! | 那个布洛斯超逗 |
[10:55] | Please, give me a little more time. | 拜托 再给我点时间 |
[10:57] | I know we can save the hostages. | 我知道我们能拯救人质 |
[10:59] | Stop talking! | 闭嘴 |
[11:00] | I will give you an hour, | 我给你一个小时 |
[11:01] | then it is time for the ol’ Blow-n-Drown. | 然后我就要击沉他们了 |
[11:17] | – Hi, I’m Cinnamon. – Oh! Charmed, I’m sure. | -你好 我是肉桂 -肯定很迷人 |
[11:21] | And, uh, this is my new friend, Basil. | 这是我的新朋友 罗勒 |
[11:24] | Nice to meet you… for the first time ever. | 很高兴认识你 第一次见 |
[11:30] | Did the vibe get very strange all of a sudden? | 气氛是不是突然变尴尬了 |
[11:32] | Doreen, don’t engage! | 多琳 别交谈 |
[11:34] | Broth! Things are going off the rails out there-what the hell? | 布洛斯 外面情况失控了 什么鬼 |
[11:39] | I broke all the bottles, so I need more bottles. | 我打破了所有瓶子 所以我需要更多瓶子 |
[11:43] | – Grab a bottle. – Why didn’t you just dump it out? | -拿一瓶 -你怎么不扔掉 |
[11:45] | Because I’m drunk and I’ve lost a lot of blood. | 因为我醉了 我流了很多血 |
[11:48] | I don’t have time for this. I need the parrot. | 我没空跟你耗 我需要鹦鹉 |
[11:50] | Parrot? Oh, my God! I thought that voice was in my head! | 鹦鹉 天啊 我还以为那声音是我脑子里的 |
[11:55] | – Broth’s a failure. – You heard that, right? | -布洛斯是废物 -你听到了 对吗 |
[11:59] | Guys, we’re in too deep. | 各位 我们已经陷得太深 |
[12:01] | I gotta tell ya, I thought college would be a lot more, y’know, | 我得说 我以为大学会有更多的 |
[12:04] | – keggers and pussy. – Dad! | -啤酒和女人 -爸 |
[12:06] | Look, I wanna save Krakens as much as anybody, | 我跟大家一样想拯救克拉肯 |
[12:09] | but this is guillotine-level treason! | 但这是上断头台级别的叛国 |
[12:11] | None of this is in the syllabus! | 大纲里没有写 |
[12:13] | There’s no syllabus for life, Gretchen! | 生活没有大纲 格雷琴 |
[12:15] | There’s no turning back now! Seize the moment! | 现在没有回头路了 抓住时机 |
[12:18] | Moment… moment… moment. | 时机 时机 时机 |
[12:22] | Anna, I’m gonna seize the moment. | 安娜 我要抓住时机 |
[12:25] | Since we’re about to die, how about you and me– | 既然我们就要死了 要不你和我 |
[12:28] | I am fucking your dad. | 我是你爸的情人 |
[12:30] | You are the fucking enemy of my happiness, Dad! | 你是我幸福的敌人 爸 |
[12:33] | What can I say? It’s college! | 我能说什么呢 这就是大学 |
[12:37] | Here are our demands: | 以下是我们的要求 |
[12:39] | cancel Kraken Week, more funds for conservation, | 取消克拉肯周 给保护工作更多拨款 |
[12:42] | end the culturally insensitive ban on virgin sacrifices. | 结束对处女祭品的文化不敏感禁令 |
[12:45] | Because the Krakens are starving! | 因为克拉肯在挨饿 |
[12:48] | I don’t negotiate with nerds. | 我不和呆子谈判 |
[12:50] | Oh, you will! | 你会的 |
[12:55] | So, you won’t cancel Kraken Week, eh? | 所以你不打算取消卡拉肯周吗 |
[12:57] | Then I have no choice but to cancel you! | 那我就只有取消你了 |
[13:00] | What the hell does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[13:02] | The history books are full | 历史书里记载了 |
[13:03] | of Kraken sacrifices-usually princesses. | 很多克拉肯献祭 一般是公主 |
[13:06] | We don’t have a princess handy, but we have the next best thing! | 我们手边没有公主 但是有次上策 |
[13:14] | Not to the face! Not to the– | 不要泼脸 不要 |
[13:18] | It’s even better than I imagined! | 比我想象中还要爽 |
[13:20] | – Ugh, it’s in my eye, you little dick! – Sorry, ma’am. | -进了我的眼睛 -抱歉 夫人 |
[13:25] | My dad’s sleeping with the girl I like, | 我爸在和我喜欢的女生睡 |
[13:27] | and I’m really going through some stuff right now. | 我现在心情不是很好 |
[14:00] | This is it! | 我们的死期到了 |
[14:04] | Glenn, your Kraken boner is tightening the knots! | 格伦 你的克拉肯勃起让结更紧了 |
[14:10] | I swear to God, | 我发誓 |
[14:13] | if that thing puts one scratch on my ship… | 要是那玩意刮花了我的船 |
[14:16] | It’s the Glenn of the sea! | 是海洋里的格伦 |
[14:19] | I’ve killed us all. | 我杀了我们所有人 |
[14:28] | Somebody do something! | 谁做点什么啊 |
[14:32] | Open fire! | 开火 |
[14:40] | No! Don’t hurt it! | 不 别伤害它 |
[14:42] | Cannons can’t pierce Kraken hide! | 大炮不能穿过卡拉肯的皮 |
[14:44] | Any true Krak-Head would know that! | 任何真正的克拉肯专家都会知道 |
[14:46] | I’m talking about emotionally! | 我说的是情感上 |
[14:51] | Tulip! | 图莉璞 |
[14:59] | What the hell is your problem? | 你什么毛病 |
[15:01] | It’s because she’s not a virgin! | 因为她不是处女 |
[15:04] | Of course! Krakens only eat virgins! | 当然 克拉肯只吃处女 |
[15:07] | See, class? Gretchen did the assigned reading. | 学生们 格雷琴完成了阅读任务 |
[15:15] | Now that is rich! | 真有钱 |
[15:20] | It needs a virgin, or it will kill us all! | 它需要一个处女 不然就会杀了我们全部 |
[15:22] | Quickly, who among us is pure? | 快 我们中谁是处子之身 |
[15:25] | No, huh? Hey! Good for you! Look at this guy. | 没有 真棒 瞧瞧他 |
[15:29] | Does-does hand stuff count? | 用手的算吗 |
[15:31] | Let’s say “yes,” just to be safe. | 就当算吧 安全起见 |
[15:38] | No! I’m on your side! I’m an ally! | 不 我是你这边的 我是盟友 |
[15:43] | That’s right! I-I’m no virgin! I’m a tenured professor! | 没错 我不是处男 我是终身教授 |
[15:48] | Each semester brings a fresh crop of barely legal coeds! | 每个学期都会带来一批勉强合法的男女学生 |
[15:50] | I’m a human resources nightmare! | 我是人力资源部的噩梦 |
[15:55] | Professor! No! | 教授 不 |
[15:57] | – It’s okay, babe. – I gotta get off this boat. | -没事的 宝贝 -我得下船 |
[16:01] | Our professor died at sea. We all get automatic A’s. | 我们的教授死在了海上 我们都自动获得A |
[16:04] | Yes! Yes! It’s in the syllabus. | 太棒了 大纲里有写 |
[16:16] | What’s up, cocksuckers? | 好啊 傻逼们 |
[16:19] | Broth’s a failure. | 布洛斯是废物 |
[16:22] | Her. | 她 |
[16:30] | You came! | 你来了 |
[16:32] | So, Coral. | 柯萝尔 |
[16:36] | Queen of the Pirates. | 海盗女王 |
[16:38] | Chip, I see you’ve been busy. | 奇普 看来你最近很忙啊 |
[16:41] | Don’t be jealous. Plenty of Chip to go around. | 别嫉妒 奇普很多 人人有份 |
[16:44] | Admiral Javier Killgore, we meet at last! | 哈维尔·吉尔格尔舰队司令 我们终于见面了 |
[16:47] | Looks like you’ve got yourself a Kraken problem. | 看样子你遭遇了克拉肯麻烦 |
[16:50] | Nothin’ we can’t handle. | 没什么是我们应付不了的 |
[16:54] | Did you just come here to get corrosive sea water | 你过来是想把腐蚀海水撒到 |
[16:57] | on my freshly waxed floorboards? | 我刚打蜡的地板上 |
[16:59] | Or do you have any suggestions for stoppin’ that thing? | 还是你有什么建议可以阻止那玩意 |
[17:03] | Well, that’s the deal with Krakens. | 这就是克拉肯的特色 |
[17:05] | The only thing that’ll make ’em fuck off | 唯一能让它们滚的办法 |
[17:06] | is chowing down on virgin meat. | 就是吃处子肉 |
[17:08] | Ugh! Tell me somethin’ I don’t know! | 告诉我我不知道的事 |
[17:11] | Ah, the hell with this, I’m gettin’ a mop. | 算了 我去拿拖把 |
[17:13] | Coral, Mom and Dad are on that ship! Do something! | 柯萝尔 爸妈在那艘船上 做点什么 |
[17:17] | You know my terms. | 你知道我的条件 |
[17:18] | Are we talking about that gunpowder? | 你是指那个火药吗 |
[17:21] | This is serious! Mom and Dad could die! | 这很严重 爸妈可能会死 |
[17:24] | Meh. They’re old. They had a good run. | 他们很老了 度过了不错的一生 |
[17:26] | You’re unbelievable! | 你真是不可理喻 |
[17:33] | You blinked first. | 你先眨眼 |
[17:34] | Under Maritime Law, I win! | 根据海事法 我赢了 |
[17:36] | Ugh, fine! So, what do we do? | 行吧 我们要怎么办 |
[17:39] | Like I said, Patrick, | 我说了 帕特里克 |
[17:40] | there’s only one way to make a Kraken disappear. | 只有一个办法能让克拉肯消失 |
[17:42] | It needs a sweet, perky virgin. | 它需要一个甜美精力充沛的处子 |
[17:51] | Kraken! | 克拉肯 |
[17:53] | I volunteer as virgin tribute! | 我志愿做处子贡品 |
[18:01] | – Oh, no! Patrick! – Jesus, Patrick! | -不 帕特里克 -老天 帕特里克 |
[18:04] | The neighbor kid is a year younger than you, | 邻居家小孩比你小一岁 |
[18:06] | he already has three kids. | 已经有三个孩子了 |
[18:08] | Everyone moves at their own pace, Dad! | 人人都有自己的节奏 爸 |
[18:12] | Oh, Christ! | 天啊 |
[18:17] | No! My poor virgin son! | 不 我可怜的处儿 |
[18:21] | Virgin? It’s a mercy killing. | 处儿 这是安乐死 |
[18:26] | Patrick! | 帕特里克 |
[18:34] | He died as he lived… | 他死了 但好像他还活着 |
[18:36] | – A hero. – …A virg– hero. | -一个英雄 -一个处子英雄 |
[18:41] | Kraken! | 克拉肯 |
[18:45] | I might smell like a virgin, | 我或许闻起来像是处子 |
[18:48] | but I taste like dynamite! | 但我的味道是炸药 |
[18:54] | Nooooooooo! | 不 |
[19:00] | No! My ship! | 不 我的船 |
[19:07] | It’s the Kraken’s one weakness, the switcheroo! | 这是克拉肯的唯一弱点 突然变化 |
[19:11] | I’m so glad you’re happy! | 真高兴你很开心 |
[19:13] | I just compromised everything that I stand for! | 我刚损害了我支持的一切 |
[19:16] | The ends always justify the means, Patrick! | 只要目的正当就可以不择手段 帕特里克 |
[19:19] | Words to live by! | 生活的忠告 |
[19:21] | See ya later! | 再见 |
[19:22] | Me and this gunpowder have a date with Long Dong Doug! | 我和这火药要去见长屌道格了 |
[19:28] | Dammit! Oh, shit. The shellfish. | 该死 靠 沾到了贝类 |
[19:31] | Oh, she’s so wild and untamed! | 她真狂野不羁 |
[19:35] | I wish I could bottle her up. | 真希望可以把她装进瓶子 |
[19:38] | Aaaaaaand done. | 搞定了 |
[19:48] | Thus ends the story of Broth. | 布洛斯的故事从此结束 |
[19:52] | Thanks for the gunpowder, fucko! | 谢谢你的火药 混蛋 |
[19:59] | Is it a bad time to ask for next Friday off? | 现在要求下周五请假合适吗 |
[20:03] | You know what? You seem busy. | 知道吗 你好像很忙 |
[20:08] | Oh, yes! | 爽 |
[20:18] | – You taste as good as you look! – Thanks! | -你味道和你样子一样好 -谢谢 |
[20:22] | Hello? Can you stop making out and come rescue me? | 喂 你们能停止亲热 来救我吗 |
[20:27] | Statistically, half of them will die from sharks and exposure. | 从统计上看 他们一半的人都会死于鲨鱼和暴晒 |
[20:31] | Fuck off, Chip. | 滚 奇普 |
[20:35] | Ladies and gentlemen– | 女士们先生们 |
[20:36] | I now present to you Mr. And Mrs. Basil! | 我向你们介绍罗勒夫妇 |
[20:45] | – I introduced them, you know. – I know! I was fuckin’ there! | -我介绍他们认识的 -我知道 我当时在场 |
[20:49] | I can’t believe we got stuck at the co-workers’ table. | 不敢相信我们被困在了同事桌上 |
[20:53] | After she dances with her dad, we are out of here. | 等她和她爸跳完舞后 我们就走 |
[20:57] | Baby, I know this is bad form at a wedding, but I can’t resist. | 亲爱的 我知道在婚礼上这样不礼貌 但我抗拒不了 |
[21:02] | Will you be my third wife? | 你愿意做我的第三人妻子吗 |
[21:04] | Oh, yes! Yes! | 愿意 愿意 |
[21:06] | Hey! She said yes! Sean, you’re getting a new mom! | 她答应了 肖恩 你要有新妈妈了 |
[21:10] | Wow, I’m gonna kill myself. | 我要自杀 |
[21:13] | Okay. | 好了 |