英文名称:Crimson Tide
年代:1995
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | This is Richard Valeriani reporting live for CNN | 我是美国有线新闻网记者理查德·拉德瑞尼 |
[01:09] | from the French aircraft carrier Foch somewhere in the Mediterranean. | 在地中海某处的法国福熙号航空母舰上为您作现场报道导 |
[01:13] | Six days ago, as the rebellion in Chechnya spread to the neighboring Caucas republics | 六天前 由于车臣的叛变扩大至邻近的高加索共和国 |
[01:18] | the Russian president ordered massive bombing strikes against rebel positions | 俄国总统下令大规模轰炸叛军 |
[01:22] | around Rutul and Belokany. | 在鲁道及布拉克尼的据点 |
[01:25] | Appalled at the loss of human life, the President of the United States | 人员伤亡数让人震惊 |
[01:30] | joined by the French president and the British prime minister | 美国总统 法国总统及英国首相 |
[01:33] | suspended all foreign aid to Russia. | 宣布中止给俄国的一切援助 |
[01:35] | Ultranationalist leader Vladimir Radchenko | 极端民族主义的领袖弗拉基米尔·鲁先科 |
[01:39] | denounced the U.S. Pressure as an act of war | 抨击美国的对俄施加的压力 |
[01:42] | against the Russian Republic and Russian sovereignty. | 是对俄国及其主权战争的行为 |
[01:45] | Denouncing his own president as a U.S. Puppet | 他亦抨击俄国总统是美国的玩偶 |
[01:48] | he called on the Russian people to join him in revolt. | 他呼吁俄国人民加入推翻政府的行动 |
[01:52] | He said, “This brutish and hypocritical American intervention | 他说 美国这种粗暴虚伪的干预 |
[01:56] | will not go unanswered.” | 必将遭到应有的报应 |
[01:58] | On Tuesday, at 10:00 in the morning Moscow time | 莫斯科时间星期二上午十点 |
[02:01] | the Russian parliament was suspended and martial law was declared. | 俄国议会被迫休会并宣布戒严 |
[02:05] | With the government in crisis, the Russian Republic | 政府陷入危机 |
[02:08] | was entering into what can only be described as a state of civil war. | 俄国进入内战的状态 |
[02:12] | Then yesterday at dawn, Radchenko and rebel forces | 昨天黎明时分鲁先科的叛军 |
[02:16] | seized the region around Vladivostok | 攻陷符拉迪沃斯托克附近的地区 |
[02:18] | including a naval base and a nuclear missile base housing Russian ICBMs. | 包括一处海军基地和一处俄国洲际弹道导弹储藏基地 |
[02:24] | As regular Russian military forces move in to encircle Radchenko | 由于俄国军队正对鲁先科进行包围部署 |
[02:29] | allied military forces are in a state of high alert. | 盟军的军队处于高度的警戒状况 |
[02:32] | These French planes taking off behind me | 这些在我身后起飞的法国飞机 |
[02:35] | have been deployed near the Caucasus since the beginning of the crisis. | 从危机爆发起就在高加索区部署 |
[02:38] | And the crisis which started in the Caucasus | 而在高加索开始的危机 |
[02:41] | has now spread to the Far East | 现在已扩大至远东 |
[02:43] | and appears to be turning into the worst standoff since the Cuban missile crisis. | 可能成为自古巴导弹危机以来最严重的僵局 |
[02:49] | This is Richard Valeriani reporting live for CNN | 这是美国有线新闻网记者理查德·拉德瑞尼 |
[02:52] | from the French aircraft carrier Foch, somewhere in the Mediterranean. | 在地中海某处的法国福熙号航空母舰上为您报道的 |
[03:02] | -Abracadabra! -I-I-I-I can’t hear you. | 我听不清楚 |
[03:12] | -I need a volunteer -Me! Me! -From the audience. | 我需要一名观众自愿上来 |
[03:16] | -Uh, uh, me, me, me, me, me! -Me! Me! Me! | -我 我 我! -我! |
[03:18] | A brave volunteer. | 一名勇敢的自愿者 |
[03:21] | Me! Me! | 我 我 我… |
[03:23] | Preferably Preferably somebody who was born | 最好是在1990年 |
[03:27] | on October 18,Nineteen hundred and ninety. | 10月18日出生的人 |
[03:33] | -That’s you, honey. That’s you. -Me! Me! | -就是你 宝贝 就是你 -我! |
[03:35] | -Me! -Over here? Over here? | -我! -在这里吗? |
[03:38] | -Ahh, you must be the birthday girl. What’s your name? -Robin. | -你一定是那个寿星 你叫什么? -罗宾 |
[03:43] | -Russian ultranationalist leader, backed by his rebel army -Stand up here on the chair. | -极端民族主义领袖在叛军的支持下 -站到椅子上来 |
[03:47] | -Threatened nuclear attack on the United States and Japan. -And turn around. | -威胁对美国和日本核攻击 -转过去 |
[03:51] | The threats come as a response to the United States’ involvement in Chechnya | 此威胁是对美国干涉车臣的报复 |
[03:54] | and are not considered idle. | 并非空穴来风 |
[03:57] | Now, sit on the board and tell me, Robin, do you believe in magic? Good. | 现在坐在木板上 告诉我 罗宾 你相信魔术吗? 很好 |
[04:02] | -Because if you believe in magic -Where’d he go? -I’ll get him. I’ll get him. | -如果你相信 -很好…他去哪了? |
[04:05] | -We can suspend you in the air -Be right back. | -我们可以使你在空中漂浮 -我去找他 |
[04:07] | -Without the help of a flying carpet. -Meeting in an emergency session | -不需要使用魔毯 -在召开紧急会议 |
[04:10] | -Come on. You’ll miss your daughter’s levitation. -While the President is sequestered | -你会错过你女儿的空中漂浮 -虽然总统 |
[04:11] | with the Joint Chiefs of Staff. | 被联席会议扣押 |
[04:18] | That footage was taken yesterday, but half an hour ago | 这段影片是昨天拍摄的 但半个小时前 |
[04:22] | surrounded by hostile forces, rebel leader Vladimir Radchenko | 叛军领袖鲁先科 |
[04:25] | -threatened to use nuclear arms -Maybe it’s not as bad as it looks. | -威胁将使用核武器 -也许没有看起来那么糟 |
[04:28] | On the United States and Japan | 打击美国和日本 |
[04:30] | should anyone, including the Russian Army, attempt to move in on him. | 倘若有人 包括俄国军队企图侵犯他 |
[04:37] | Based on the history of this man, this cannot be viewed as an idle threat. | 根据此人的历史 这并不是无端的威胁 |
[04:41] | It is. | 看来很糟 |
[04:53] | Commander Hunter. | 亨特少校 |
[05:20] | Annapolis. Five patrols on fast attacks. | 安纳波利斯海军军官学校毕业 五次服役于快速攻击舰队 |
[05:24] | Two on boomers:One as X.O. | 两次服役弹道导弹潜艇 一次是担任副艇长 |
[05:30] | Hmm. Ayear at | 曾花一年待在 |
[05:35] | Excuse me. Harvard. | 对不起 是哈佛吗? |
[05:42] | I talked to your former C.O. He tells me he tried to adopt you. | 我跟你以前的艇长谈过 他说他简直想收养你 |
[05:49] | As you no doubt heard, my X.O. Has appendicitis. | 无疑地你听说了 我的副艇长得了盲肠炎 |
[05:53] | He’s the best I ever had. | 他是我用过最优秀的人 |
[05:55] | I need a good man to fill his spot. | 我需要一个人才填补他的缺 |
[05:58] | -Your name was at the top of the list. -Well, that’s good to know, sir. | -你的名字是名单上的第一个 -谢谢长官 |
[06:04] | It was a short list. | 名单上的人不多 |
[06:09] | Your interests, Mr. Hunter. What do you like to do? Do you, uh | 亨特先生 你的兴趣是什么? |
[06:12] | Do you paint, play ball, play an instrument, ride motorcycles? Wh-What? | 画画 打球 演奏乐器 骑摩托? 或其它什么? |
[06:16] | -Ride horses. -Horses. | -我骑马 -骑马 |
[06:20] | -What’s the best horse you ever rode? -Arabian, sir. | -你骑过最好的马是哪一种? -阿拉伯马 |
[06:23] | An Arabian? Now, that’s a powerful animal. | 阿拉伯马? 那是很强悍的动物 |
[06:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:28] | -You ever ridden one? -Who, me? Are you kidding? | -你骑过吗? -我吗? 你开玩笑 |
[06:31] | Nah, I couldn’t handle an Arabian. Yeah, just give me an old paint. | 我没法子控制阿拉伯马 给我一匹杂色的老马就行了 |
[06:39] | Yeah, horses are fascinating animals. | 马是迷人的动物 |
[06:42] | Dumb as fence posts but very intuitive. | 愚笨但是很有灵性 |
[06:45] | In that way, they’re not too different from high school girls. | 跟高中女生差不多 |
[06:48] | They might not have a brain in their head, but they do know all the boys want to fuck ’em. | 她们可能没脑子 但她们都知道所有的男生都想跟她们上床 |
[06:54] | You don’t have to be able to read Ulysses to know where they’re comin’ from. | 对付她们不用太花力气 |
[06:57] | No, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[07:04] | He approves of you. | 它对你很亲热 |
[07:08] | Jack Russells. Smartest dogs alive. | 杰克·拉塞尔是最聪明的狗 |
[07:11] | Name’s Bear. Goes every place with me. | 它名字叫熊 到哪都跟着我 |
[07:21] | Well, welcome aboard the Alabama, son. | 欢迎来到阿拉巴马号 孩子 |
[07:24] | -Do me proud. -I will, sir. | -你会让我感到骄傲的 -我会的 艇长 |
[07:27] | -Congratulations, Mr. Hunter. -Thank you. | -恭喜 亨特先生 -谢谢 |
[07:29] | If one Russian citizen is killed, and I am president | 如果有一名俄国公民遇害 而我是总统的话 |
[07:35] | then I will kill 900,000 of the people who are responsible. | 那么我会杀 90万名该负责的人 |
[07:41] | -You’d use nuclear weapons? -Yes, I would hit them | -你会使用核武器吗? -会 |
[07:43] | Attention! | 立正 |
[07:46] | At ease. Be seated. | 稍息 坐 |
[07:57] | I take it you’ve seen enough? | 我想你们都已经知道了 |
[08:00] | Gentlemen, after a nice little vacation, looks like we’re back at it again. | 各位 放了一段假期后我们又回到岗位上了 |
[08:04] | I hope you enjoyed the peace, because as of now, we’re back in business. | 希望你们度假愉快 因为我们现在要回来工作了 |
[08:08] | In the good old days of the Cold War, the Russians could always be depended on | 在冷战时期 俄国人只做 |
[08:11] | doing whatever was in their own best interest. | 对他们自己有利的事 |
[08:14] | But this Radchenko’s playing a whole new ball game | 但这个鲁先科创造全新的局势 |
[08:17] | with a whole new set of rules. | 全新的游戏规则 |
[08:19] | Now, I’ve heard people talk, but I don’t think this man’s talking | 我听到人们讨论这人只是为了上报纸扬名声 |
[08:22] | just to get his picture in the paper. | 但我不认为他只是夸夸其谈 |
[08:24] | He seems to have a serious weed up his ass and a legitimate gripe. | 他似乎火气很大 而且满腹的牢骚 |
[08:28] | Always a dangerous combination. | 这是很危险的人物 |
[08:30] | And I think he’s capable of doing every damn thing he says he’s going to do. | 我估计他有能力做到言出必行 |
[08:34] | That’s why we have to go out there and give the man a moment of pause. | 那就是我们不得不给他点颜色看看的原因 |
[08:39] | So ends theory. Thus, let us begin the facts. | 理论结束 我们开研究下具体情况 |
[08:43] | We’ve been informed by the NSA that an entire rebel corps of the Russian Army is involved. | 上级通知我们 俄军的整个特种部队叛变 |
[08:48] | That’s four armored divisions numbering 60,000 men. | 那是四个装甲师 人数达六万人 |
[08:52] | There seems to be massive defections. | 那是大规模的叛变 |
[08:54] | Vladimir appears to be winning the hearts and minds of the Russian soldiers. | 弗拉基米尔在俄军中有相当大的影响力和煽动力 |
[08:58] | Admiral? | 将军 |
[09:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:07] | They’ve seized the region by the Chinese and North Korea borders. | 他们已经攻陷中国和朝鲜边界的一个区域 |
[09:11] | That includes a submarine base | 包括一处潜艇基地 |
[09:13] | from which they’ve surged four Akula-class attack subs. | 那里有四艘鲨鱼级攻击潜艇 |
[09:16] | They have acquired a nuclear base at Artem | 他们在阿特姆占领一处核基地 |
[09:20] | that houses 25 hardened silos for Russian ICBMs | 那里藏置25个地下洲际弹道的导弹发射室 |
[09:25] | armed with up to ten warheads apiece. | 每一枚可携带10个弹头 |
[09:28] | Now, the Russian government has assured us that talks are under way. | 俄国政府已向我们保证谈判正在进行 |
[09:31] | They claim that Radchenko forces | 他们宣称鲁先科的部队 |
[09:34] | do not possess the launch codes. | 没有发射的密码 |
[09:36] | But if Radchenko were to crack them | 但如果鲁先科破解密码 |
[09:38] | they could launch against our west coast direct | 他们可能直接轰炸我们的西海岸 |
[09:41] | or come in over the Pole, take out Washington and New York. | 或经由北极轰炸华盛顿和纽约 |
[09:45] | The Commander-in-Chief has directed U.S. Military forces | 总统已下令美军进入 |
[09:49] | to set DEFCON four. | 四级战备 |
[09:53] | We’ve been ordered to get under way at 0600 hours | 我们接到命令在六点出发 |
[09:55] | to assume alert coverage, mid-Pacific, the Far Eastern TVD target package. | 前往太平洋中部 进行全面的警备和监视 |
[10:00] | Please keep your men informed. Lieutenant Commander Hunter is our new X.O. | 请通知你们的人 亨特少校是我们新任的副艇长 |
[10:04] | -Please bring him up to speed on ship’s personnel and supplies.Any questions? -Admiral | -让他熟悉下舰上目前的人员和补给情况,有问题吗? -将军 |
[10:08] | -No, that’s it. -On your feet. | -好 就这样吧 -起立 |
[10:21] | -Here we go again, Commander. -Thank you. | 我们又共事了 少校 |
[10:23] | You bet. Hey, Bobby. This is Bobby Dougherty, Supplies. | 博比 这位是博比·道迪 补给官 |
[10:27] | -Pleasure to meet you. -Mr. Dougherty. -Billy Linkletter, TSO. | -比利·林力克特 -战略系统官 |
[10:30] | -Mr. Linkletter. -Commander. | -林力克特先生 -少校 |
[10:31] | -And, uh, you know Darik. -Yes. Westergaurd. | 你认识戴瑞吧? -认识 |
[10:34] | -Long time no see. -Yeah. How’s Julia? -She’s excellent. | -威斯特格登 好久不见 -朱莉娅还好吗? -她很好 |
[10:36] | -Good. -And, uh, Roy Zimmer, Communications. | -很好 -罗伊·齐默 通信官 |
[10:38] | -Mr. Zimmer. -Welcome aboard. -Thank you. | -齐默先生 -欢迎到舰艇上来 -谢谢 |
[10:40] | -Uh, we served together on the Baton Rouge. -Twice. | -我们在巴吞鲁日号共事过 -两次 |
[10:44] | That’s right. And, uh, we’re lucky to have him. | 没错 而且 我们很幸运有他在舰上 |
[10:48] | I think his dog gave me the final seal of approval. | 他的狗给我最后的同意 |
[10:51] | He’s crazy about that dog. Takes him everywhere. | 他喜欢那只狗 走到哪都带它 |
[10:53] | The Navy looks the other way ’cause he’s Ramsey. | 海军由他去 因为他是拉姆齐 |
[10:55] | The Navy looks the other way ’cause he’s one of the few skippers left | 海军由他去 是因为他是少数仅存 |
[10:57] | -who’ve actually seen some combat. -Hey, he took SEALS into Panama in ’89. | -有实际战斗经验的艇长 -他在1989年 带海豹特战队到巴拿马 |
[11:01] | -Tomahawks in the Gulf in ’91. -Took out what? Eight or nine X.O. S in ’94? | -在1991年发射战斧导弹到波斯湾 -在1994年赶走了8 9个副艇长 |
[11:04] | -Ouch. -Last one caught What was it? Appendicitis? | 最后一个是感染什么 盲肠炎吗? |
[11:07] | Yeah, right. | 对 |
[11:15] | The Enemy Below. | 从海底出击 |
[11:17] | -Robert Mitchum. -And? | -罗伯特·迈赤姆 -还有呢? |
[11:20] | -And what? Robert Mitchum. -Incomplete answer. | -还有什么? 罗伯特·迈赤姆 -答案不完整 |
[11:23] | -What, the German guy with the white hair? -Yeah. What’s his name? | -那个白发的德国人吗? -对 他叫什么名字? |
[11:25] | -Who was it? -Curt Jurgens. -No. | -什么名字? -科特·焦金斯 |
[11:31] | Right over there! | 在这儿呢 |
[11:37] | Bye-bye. I love you! | 再见 我爱你 |
[11:40] | -Hardy Kruger. -No way. | -哈迪·克鲁吉尔 -不对 |
[11:44] | Robert Shaw in his Nazi period. | 罗伯特·沙饰演纳粹份子 |
[11:46] | Question is invalid. We’re even. | 这问题无效 我们平手 |
[11:51] | -How you doin’? -Hi. I’m fine. Thanks. -Good. | -你好吗? =很好 谢谢 -很好 |
[11:54] | Address me as “sir” when you speak to me! Stand at attention, sailor! | 跟我讲话时要称呼我长官 立正 水兵 |
[11:59] | -Is he gonna fit in the sub? -Doubtful. | -他适合到潜艇上来吗? -我怀疑 |
[12:03] | Who played the German sub commander in The Enemy Below with Robert Mitchum? | 谁在从海底出击中 与罗伯特·迈赤姆演对手戏? |
[12:06] | -Was it Curt Jurgens or Hardy Kruger? -Sir? | -科特·焦金斯或哈迪·克鲁吉尔? -长官 我 |
[12:09] | Wrong answer! Drop down and give me 20! Now! | 答案错误 趴下做20个俯卧撑 |
[12:12] | -Move! Move! -One. Two. | -现在就做 快 -一 二 |
[12:16] | -Run Silent, Run Deep. -Three. | -海狼出击 -三 |
[12:20] | The guy with the ears.And the little moustache. | 那个有大耳小胡子的家伙 |
[12:22] | -Five. -Cary Grant. | -五 -卡里·格兰特 |
[12:27] | I’m worried about T. | 我担心它 |
[12:32] | -Why? -She doesn’t know what’s goin’ on. | -为什么? -它不知道怎么一回事 |
[12:35] | I think she thinks I’m goin’ away forever. | 它以为我会一去不回 |
[12:39] | I’ll take care of her. | 我会照顾它 |
[12:42] | -You will? -Yeah. -You promise? | -你会吗? -会 -你保证 |
[12:44] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[12:48] | -I love you, Dad. -I love you too, son. | -我爱你 爸爸 -我也爱你 儿子 |
[13:00] | -You know I don’t know what to say. -Just say good-bye. | -我不知道要说什么 -只要说再见 |
[13:12] | See you in my dreams. | 但愿梦见你 |
[13:15] | Give me a kiss. | 给我亲一个 |
[13:38] | -Davis. -How you doin’, sir? | -戴维斯 -你好吗 长官 |
[14:04] | Crew present and accounted for, sir! | 全体艇员到齐 艇长 |
[14:09] | Little ducks | 小鸭子们 |
[14:12] | there’s trouble in Russia. | 在俄国有了麻烦 |
[14:15] | So they called us. | 所以国家召唤我们 |
[14:19] | And we’re going over there | 我们即将奔赴前方 |
[14:21] | and bringing the most lethal killing machine ever devised. | 并带着最厉害的致命武器过去 |
[14:26] | We’re capable of launching more firepower | 我们拥有战争史上 |
[14:31] | than has ever been released in the history of war. | 最强大的武器 |
[14:36] | For one purpose alone: | 只为了一个目的 |
[14:40] | To keep our country safe. | 保护我们的国家安全 |
[14:43] | We constitute the front line | 我们既是国防的前线 |
[14:47] | and the last line of defense. | 也是最后的防线 |
[14:55] | I expect and demand | 我期望并要求 |
[14:58] | your very best. | 你们尽全力效忠 |
[15:02] | Anything less, you should have joined the Air Force. | 不然的话 你们应该加入空军 |
[15:11] | This might be our Commander-in-Chief’s Navy | 这也许是总统的海军 |
[15:14] | but this is my boat. | 但这是我的潜艇 |
[15:17] | And all I ask is that you keep up with me. | 我只要求你们和我齐心协力 |
[15:20] | And if you can’t | 如果你们做不到 |
[15:23] | that strange sensation you’ll be feeling in the seat of your pants | 老子就让你们尝一尝 |
[15:27] | will be my boot in your ass! | 靴子踢屁股的滋味 |
[15:46] | -Mr. Cob? -Yes, sir! | -舰务长 -在 艇长 |
[15:49] | You’re aware of the name of this ship, aren’t you, Mr. Cob? | 你很清楚这艘潜艇的名字 对吧? |
[15:51] | Very aware, sir! | 很清楚 艇长 |
[15:54] | -It bears a proud name, doesn’t it, Mr. Cob? -Very proud, sir! | -它有一个骄傲的名字 对不对? -非常骄傲 艇长 |
[15:57] | -It represents fine people. -Very fine people, sir! | -它代表优秀的人 -非常优秀的人 艇长 |
[16:01] | -Who live in a fine, outstanding state. -Outstanding, sir! | -生活在杰出的国家里 -很杰出 上校 |
[16:05] | In the greatest country in the entire world. | 代表世界上最伟大的国家 |
[16:08] | In the entire world, sir! | 整个世界 艇长 |
[16:11] | -And what is that name, Mr. Cob? -Alabama, sir! | -那个名字是什么? 舰务长先生 -阿拉巴马号 艇长 |
[16:14] | -And what do we say? Go, ‘Bama.! -Go, ‘Bama.! | -我们要说什么? -出发吧 阿拉巴马号 |
[16:17] | Roll tide! | 奋力前进! |
[16:19] | Chief of the boat, dismiss the crew. | 舰务长 解散船员 |
[16:22] | Dismiss the crew. Aye, aye, sir! | 解散船员 是 艇长 |
[16:24] | Crew! Department heads! Attend to your departments! | 全体船员 到你的部门报到 |
[16:29] | Fall out! | 解散 |
[16:59] | Here. | 拿去 |
[17:01] | Part of your qualification for command. | 抽雪茄是你指挥的资格 |
[17:08] | My last breath of polluted air for the next 65 days. | 最后呼吸一下 在以后65天里不能抽烟 |
[17:12] | Gonna miss it. I don’t trust air I can’t see. | 我会怀念的 我不信任我看不见的空气 |
[17:27] | This is my favorite part. Right here, right now. | 这是我最喜欢的景色 此时此地 |
[17:44] | Bravo, Hunter. | 很好 亨特 |
[17:46] | Sir? | 什么? |
[17:49] | You knew to shut up and enjoy the view. | 你懂得用沉默欣赏景致 |
[17:52] | Most eggheads want to talk it away. | 大多数蠢货只会喋喋不休错过了美景 |
[17:56] | Your stock just went up a couple of points. | 我对你的看法有了改变 |
[17:59] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 艇长 |
[18:01] | Allow me to give you a tiny bit of advice. | 让我给你一些忠告 |
[18:04] | If you want your own boat some day | 如果你希望有一天当上艇长 |
[18:06] | the very worst thing you can do is worry about yourself or try to impress me. | 你可以做最糟的事是: 保护你自己 或设法使我印像深刻 |
[18:11] | I can’t stand save-asses, and I won’t abide kiss-asses. | 我不能忍受推卸责任和阿谀 |
[18:14] | You keep your priorities straight:Your mission and your men. | 记住你优先处理的事: 是你的任务和你的人 |
[18:22] | How do you like that cigar? | 你觉得那雪茄如何? |
[18:27] | -It’s good, sir. -It’s your first. -Yeah. | -不错 艇长 -你第一次抽雪茄吗? -是的 |
[18:32] | Don’t like it too much. They’re more expensive than drugs. | 别太喜欢 它们比毒品还贵 |
[18:36] | -X.O., take her down. -Take her down. Aye, sir. | -副艇长 命令下潜 -潜艇下潜 是 艇长 |
[18:41] | Control/Bridge:Sounding. | 控制室 这里是舰桥 深度多少 |
[18:44] | Bridge/Control: Sounding 130 fathoms. | 舰桥 这里是控制室 测量深度为130英尺 |
[18:53] | -Lookouts, clear the bridge. -Clear the bridge. Aye, sir. | -监视哨 撤离舰桥 -撤离舰桥 是 长官 |
[18:56] | Officer of the deck, prepare to dive. | 艇长离开甲板 准备下潜 |
[18:59] | -Captain’s down. -Captain is down. | -艇长下来了 -艇长下来了 |
[19:06] | -X.O. Down. -X.O. Is down. | -副艇长下来了 -副艇长下来了 |
[19:23] | -Submerge the ship. -Diving Officer, submerge the ship. | -潜艇下潜 -潜艇下潜 |
[19:25] | -Make your depth 150 feet. -Make my depth 150 feet. Aye, sir. | -深度150英尺 -深度150英尺 是 长官 |
[19:29] | Chief of the watch, on the 1 MC, dive, dive! | 值班员 全员通告 下潜 下潜 |
[19:51] | Make your depth 150 feet. | 深度150英尺 |
[19:53] | Five degree down bubble. | 下潜角五度 |
[20:39] | -I don’t understand. -What don’t you understand? | -我不懂 -你不懂什么? |
[20:41] | Radchenko is a fanatic, okay? He’s a potential Hitler. | 鲁先科是个疯子对吧 有可能成为另一个希特勒 |
[20:44] | -Somebody should just step up and shoot him. -I have no problem with that. | -应该有人站出来一枪打死他 -着我不反对 |
[20:48] | -Good. -Well, it’s fanatics who make history. | -很好 -疯子创造历史 |
[20:50] | -Hell, Patton was a fanatic. -It’s what made him great. | -巴顿是个疯子 -那使得他变得伟大 |
[20:53] | You think this guy is Patton? | 你以为这个人像巴顿? |
[20:55] | He’s a dangerous lunatic and he’s threatening nuclear war, and he means it. | 他是个危险的疯子 他威胁发起核战 而且当真 |
[20:58] | What’s that make us, since we’re the only nation to ever drop a nuclear bomb on anyone? | 我们又是什么? 我们是唯一使用过核弹的国家 |
[21:01] | It makes us a prime target. | 那使我们成为众矢之的 |
[21:04] | I mean, there’s half a dozen other Third World countries with atom bombs | 许多有原子弹的第三世界国家 |
[21:06] | -who’d love to drop one on us. -That’s right. That’s why we should drop one on them. | -会喜欢对我们丢一颗核弹 -没错 所以我们应该先发制人 |
[21:09] | What are you, a communist? You have a problem with us dropping nuclear bombs on Japan? | 你算什么 共产党吗? 反对向日本丢原子弹吗? |
[21:13] | Shut up, Dougherty. | 闭嘴 道迪 |
[21:16] | -You think it was a mistake, Mr. Hunter? -Sir? | -你认为那是个错误吗? 亨特先生 -什么? |
[21:19] | Using the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. | 在广岛和长崎丢下原子弹 |
[21:25] | Well, if I thought that, sir, I wouldn’t be here. | 如果我那样想 我就不会在这里 |
[21:29] | -Interesting way you put that. -How’d I put it, sir? | -你那样回答很有意思 -我怎么回答了 艇长? |
[21:34] | Very carefully. | 很谨慎 |
[21:40] | You do qualify your remarks. | 你确实擅于措辞 |
[21:43] | If somebody asked me if we should have bombed Japan | 如果有人问我该不该炸日本 |
[21:45] | a simple “Yes, by all means, sir, drop that fucker. Twice.” | 我会简单回答应该 当然要炸那个王八蛋 两次 |
[21:50] | I don’t mean to suggest that you’re indecisive, Mr. Hunter. | 我不是暗示你优柔寡断 |
[21:54] | Not at all. | 一点也没有 |
[21:56] | Just, um, complicated. | 只是 有些复杂 |
[22:02] | Of course, that’s the way the Navy wants you. | 当然 海军希望你那样 |
[22:06] | Me, they wanted simple. | 至于我 他们希望简单点 |
[22:09] | Well, you certainly fooled them, sir. | 那你的确耍了他们 艇长 |
[22:13] | Be careful there, Mr. Hunter. | 小心点 亨特先生 |
[22:15] | It’s all I got to rely on:Bein’ a simpleminded son of a bitch. | 我必须指望的 就是当个头脑简单的王八蛋 |
[22:20] | Rickover gave me my command, a checklist | 瑞科沃尔让我指挥 一张对照表 |
[22:23] | a target and a button to push. | 一个目标 和一个按钮 |
[22:25] | All I had to know is how to push it. They’d tell me when. | 我只需要知道如何按下 他们告诉我何时按下 |
[22:30] | They seem to want you to know why. | 他们似乎要你知道其中的理由 |
[22:32] | I would hope they’d want us all to know why, sir. | 他们要我们都知道其中的理由 |
[22:38] | At the Naval War College, it was metallurgy and nuclear reactors, not 19th-century philosophy. | 海军战院教冶金学与核反应炉 不是十九世纪哲学 |
[22:45] | “War is a continuation of politics by other means.” | 战争是以其他方式来延续政治 |
[22:49] | Von Clausewitz. | 冯·克劳塞维茨说的 |
[22:52] | I think, uh, sir, that what he was actually trying to say was a little more… | 我想他事实上想说的是有点… |
[22:56] | Complicated? | 复杂? |
[23:03] | Y-Yes, the purpose of war is, is to serve a political end | 是的 战争的目的 是服务于政治 |
[23:06] | -but the true nature of war is to serve itself. -I’m very impressed. | -但战争真正的本质是满足它本身 -这很有趣 |
[23:12] | In other words, the sailor most likely to win the war | 易言之 最可能打胜仗的人 |
[23:14] | is the one most willing to part company with the politicians | 是脱离了和政客们的一切关系 |
[23:17] | and ignore everything except the destruction of the enemy. | 并除了毁灭敌人别无他求的人 |
[23:20] | -Uh, you’d agree with that? -Well | 我打赌你同意那一点 |
[23:23] | I’d agree that, uh | 我会同意 |
[23:26] | that’s what Clausewitz was trying to say. | 克劳塞维茨所说的话 |
[23:29] | -But you wouldn’t agree with it? -No, sir, I do not. | -看来你并不同意? -是的 我不同意 |
[23:32] | No, l-I just think that in the nuclear world | 我只是在想在核武器时代 |
[23:36] | the true enemy can’t be destroyed. | 真正的敌人是无法被消灭的 |
[23:44] | Attention on deck. Von Clausewitz will now tell us exactly who the real enemy is. | 各位注意 冯·克劳塞维茨现在会告诉我们 谁是真正的敌人 |
[23:51] | Von? | 冯? |
[23:59] | In my humble opinion | 以我的浅见 |
[24:01] | in the nuclear world, the true enemy is war itself. | 在核武器时代 真正的敌人是战争本身 |
[25:13] | Fire in the galley! Fire in the galley! Chief of the watch, sound the general alarm! | 厨房失火 值班员发布警报 |
[25:40] | Forward damage control, bring additional fire extinguishers to the | 灾害控制小组 请带更多的灭火器过来 |
[25:45] | -Fire’s out of control. He’s hurtin’. -You hit the kill switch? | -火势失去了控制 他受伤了 -开关打开了没有? |
[25:47] | Couldn’t get to it. Too hot. | 没办法 太热了 |
[26:10] | Attention, all hands. The fire has been contained. | 全体注意 火势已得到控制 |
[26:13] | Damage control party, assess damage and report to Control. | 灾害控制小组调查损失 报告控制室 |
[26:17] | -Initiate weapons system readiness test. -Aye, sir. | -启动武器系统战备检查 -是 艇长 |
[26:24] | All right, station a reflash watch. This thing could flare back up again. | 监视火灾现场 防止死灰复燃 |
[26:36] | Conn/Radio:We are receiving flash traffic emergency action message. | 控制室这里是通信室 我们收到紧急行动命令 |
[26:40] | Recommend alert one. Recommend alert one. | 建议进入一级战备状态 一级战备 |
[26:43] | Alert one, alert one. Man battle stations missile for weapons systems readiness test. | 一级战备 各就各位 武器系统战备检查 |
[26:47] | -Spin up all missiles. -What the hell is he runnin’ a missile drill now for? | -导弹准备 -他现在搞什么演习? |
[26:50] | -You’re in charge. -Aye, sir. | -你在这儿负责 -是 长官 |
[26:51] | Man battle stations missiles for weapons system readiness test. | 开始武器系统战备检查 |
[26:54] | Spin up all missiles. This is an exercise. | 导弹准备 这是演习 |
[27:07] | I agree. The message is properly formatted. | 我想这是条完整的命令 |
[27:09] | Sir, we have a properly formatted emergency action message | 我们收到武器系统战备检查 |
[27:12] | for weapons system readiness test, sir. | 的紧急行动令 艇长 |
[27:14] | -I concur, sir. -Where’s the X.O.? | -同意 艇长 -副舰到哪去了? |
[27:20] | -Sir. -Good of you to make it, Mr. Hunter. | -艇长 -你总算赶到了 亨特先生 |
[27:23] | -Get the authenticator. -Get the authenticator. | -拿鉴定密码 -拿鉴定密码 |
[27:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:47] | Sir, request permission to authenticate. | 请求准许鉴定 |
[27:49] | Permission granted. Authenticate. | 准许鉴定 |
[28:04] | -Captain, message is authentic. -I concur, sir. | -艇长 命令确认 -我同意 |
[28:06] | -I agree. -Message is authentic. | -我同意 -命令确认 |
[28:09] | Sir, your captain’s missile key. | 艇长 你的导弹钥匙 |
[28:18] | Set condition 1 SQ for WSRT. This is the captain. This is an exercise. | 全艇注意 我是艇长 这是演习 开始武器系统战备检查 |
[28:23] | Set condition 1 SQ for WSRT. This is the X.O. This is an exercise. | 全艇注意 我是副艇长 这是演习 开始武器系统战备检查 |
[28:29] | -Captain, that fire in the galley could still flare -Now is not the time. | -艇长 厨房的火苗可能再起 -现在不是时候 |
[28:31] | Make your depth 150 feet. All stop. | 深度150英尺 关闭引擎 |
[28:34] | Make my depth 150 feet. All stop. Aye, sir. | 深度150英尺 关闭引擎 是 艇长 |
[28:37] | Weapons/Conn:Simulate pressurizing, all tubes. | 武器室 这里是控制室 发射轨道模拟加压 |
[28:40] | Weapons/Conn:Simulate pressurizing, all tubes. | 武器室 这里是控制室 发射轨道模拟加压 |
[28:43] | Conn/Weapons: Simulate pressurizing, all missiles. Aye, aye, sir. | 控制室这里是武器室 发射轨道模拟加压 |
[28:46] | -Simulate pressurizing, all missiles. -Simulate pressurizing, all missiles. Aye. | -所有发射轨道模拟加压 -所有发射轨道模拟加压 |
[28:54] | All stations, proceed to 1 SQ. Ready all missiles for launch. | 全舰一级战备 导弹发射准备 |
[28:59] | Come on, guys. Let’s go! | 咱们走吧 |
[29:01] | Weapons/Captain:Report approximate time for 1 SQ. | 武器室 这里是艇长 报告一级战备所需时间 |
[29:06] | Captain/Weapons:Approximate time to weapons system 1 SQ: | 艇长 这里是武器室 一级战备所需时间 |
[29:10] | Fourteen minutes, sir. | 大约为14分钟 |
[29:12] | Ship is at launch depth. Ready to hover, sir. | 潜艇已到达发射深度 准备潜浮 |
[29:16] | -Very well. Commence hovering. -Commence hovering. Aye, sir. | -很好 开始潜浮 -是 艇长 开始潜伏 |
[29:18] | Control/Sick Bay:Chief Petty Officer Marichek is undergoing cardiac arrest. | 控制室 这里是医务室 麦瑞切克军士长的心脏停止跳动 |
[29:23] | -We’re beginning CPR. -Chief of the watch, on the 1 MC. | 我们开始做心肺复苏术 |
[29:27] | Gentlemen, may I have your attention, please? | 各位 全体注意 |
[29:29] | We’ve received word that one of our shipmates is experiencing a medical problem. | 一名船员身体不适 演习终止 |
[29:32] | We’re terminating the drill. Mr. Mahoney, take the conn. I’m going below. | 迈赫尼先生 接管控制室 我要下去看看 |
[29:36] | -X.O. -Aye, sir. I have the conn. | -副艇长是 -艇长 我接管控制室 |
[29:44] | Clear. | 电击 |
[29:47] | Clear. | 电击 |
[30:03] | It’s okay, Chief. | 没关系 士官长 |
[30:07] | Thank you, sir. Sorry, sir. | 谢谢 艇长 对不起 艇长 |
[30:43] | So, Mr. Hunter, do you think I was wrong to run that drill? | 亨特先生 你认为我不该演习 是吗? |
[30:48] | -Not necessarily, sir. -Do you think I got that man killed? | -无此必要 艇长 -你认为是我害死他的? |
[30:51] | No, sir. One thing had nothing to do with the other. It was an accident. | 不 艇长 这两件事互不相关 这是个意外 |
[30:56] | -Would you have run the drill? -No, sir, I wouldn’t have. | -你会下令演习吗? -不会 艇长 |
[30:59] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[31:01] | The fire in the galley could have flared back up. I would have seen to it first, sir. | 厨房的火苗可能会再起 我得去看看 艇长 |
[31:04] | I’m sure you would have. | 我相信你会的 |
[31:07] | Me, on the other hand, I tend to think that that’s the best time to run a drill. | 我 在另一方面 认为那是演习的最佳时机 |
[31:12] | Confusion on the ship is nothing to fear. | 舰上的混乱没什么好怕的 |
[31:15] | It should be taken advantage of. | 应该利用这个机会 |
[31:18] | Lest you forget, Mr. Hunter, we are a ship of war, designed for battle. | 提醒你一下我们是一艘战舰 是用来打仗的 |
[31:22] | You don’t just fight battles when everything is hunky-dory. | 不是只有在事事顺利时才战斗 |
[31:26] | What’d you think, son? I was just some crazy old coot | 你觉得呢? 我只是个疯老头 |
[31:29] | putting everyone in harm’s way as I yelled “yee-haw”? | 让每个人都性命难保而我在一旁拍手叫好? |
[31:33] | That was not my first thought, sir. | 我当时没那么想 艇长 |
[31:35] | But there’s no excuse. At the time I was fighting the fire in the galley | 但没有借口 我在厨房灭火时的确 |
[31:39] | I did not agree with your call, sir. | 不赞成你这么做 艇长 |
[31:45] | Take a seat. | 坐 |
[31:57] | Just so we understand each other | 这样交流有助于相互了解 |
[32:01] | I don’t have any problems with questions or doubts. | 我不介意提出问题或质疑 |
[32:04] | As I said to you before, I’m not seeking the company of kiss-asses. | 像我先前说的我不要阿谀奉承的人 |
[32:08] | When you got something to say to me, you say it in private. | 但你若有话要跟我说 私下说 |
[32:11] | And if privacy doesn’t permit itself, then you bite your fucking tongue. | 如果情况不允许 那你就别吭声 |
[32:18] | -Are we clear about that, Commander? -As a bell, sir. | -这一点清楚了吗? 少校? -如雷贯耳 艇长 |
[32:22] | Those sailors out there are just boys | 外面那些水兵只是孩子 |
[32:24] | boys who are training to do a terrible and unthinkable thing. | 他们受训来做这些恐怖而不可思议的事情 |
[32:27] | And if that ever occurs, the only reassurance they’ll have | 他们得相信自己所做的事 |
[32:29] | that they’re doing the proper thing | 是正确的 |
[32:31] | is gonna derive from their unqualified belief in the unified chain of command. | 而这一保证来自上面命令的统一 |
[32:35] | That means we don’t question each other’s motives in front of the crew. | 那意味着我们不能在下级面前相互质疑 |
[32:40] | It means we don’t undermine each other. | 绝对不能互相拆台 |
[32:42] | It means in a missile drill | 那意味着 在导弹演习时 |
[32:44] | they hear your voice right after mine, without hesitation. | 你必须紧跟在我之后 要毫不迟疑 |
[32:50] | -Do you agree with that policy, sailor? -Absolutely, sir. | -你同意这套规矩吗? -绝对同意 |
[32:55] | We’re here to preserve democracy, not to practice it. | 我们在这里是来保卫民主 而不是练习实行民主 |
[33:02] | There’ll be a memorial service in the enlisted men’s mess at 1100 hours. | 11:00在士兵餐厅举行追悼会 |
[33:06] | -Go see to it. -Aye, aye, sir. | -你去安排一下 -是 长官 |
[33:10] | Oh, Hunter. | 亨特 |
[33:12] | Short of the outbreak of World War III | 除了第三次世界大战的爆发 |
[33:14] | the ship sinking or being attacked by a giant octopus | 船舰下沉 或被大章鱼攻击以外 |
[33:18] | -I’d like to be undisturbed for the next 30 minutes. -I’ll see to it, sir. | -我希望接下来30分钟不被打扰 -我会做到 艇长 |
[33:23] | By the way, it was Marichek’s 300 pounds that killed him. | 对了 麦瑞切克是死于300磅的体重 |
[33:30] | Not the fire. | 而不是火灾 |
[33:35] | Dismissed. | 你可以走了 |
[34:19] | -You okay? -Yeah, I’m fine. | -你还好吗? -我没事儿 |
[34:23] | Does it make any sense to you to start a drill in the middle of a fire? | 你觉得在火灾时演习合理吗? |
[34:26] | -Fire was out, wasn’t it? -Yeah, and a man died too. | -火势已经扑灭了 不是吗 -是 但也死了一个人 |
[34:30] | -Not ’cause of what the captain did. -What? | -不该归咎于演习 -什么? |
[34:34] | -Not ’cause of what the captain did. -Weps. | -这不该归咎于演习 |
[34:39] | A fire is a serious threat to the ship. Now, where was he? Why didn’t he check it out first, huh? | 火灾对潜艇来说是严重的威胁 他当时在哪? 他为何不先查看情况? |
[34:44] | That’s his style. He’s a hard-ass. | 那是他的风格 顽固不化 |
[34:46] | -So what? -So you wanna fight him, go ahead. | -那又怎样? -你想跟他争 去吧 |
[34:49] | You wanna get along, you gotta get to understand him a little bit. | 但是你想和平共事你得设法了解他 |
[34:52] | Two schools of thought here. | 你们是两派不同的想法 |
[34:55] | To him, you’re Annapolis, Harvard | 对他而言 你是科班出身 |
[34:57] | -expert on theory, well-versed in world affairs. -Ha! | 擅于理和外交辞令 |
[35:01] | He’s had his head up his ass drivin’ ships for the last 25 years. | 他驾驶船舰25年了 |
[35:04] | He’s probably a little paranoid about that. | 他对那一点可能有点偏执 |
[35:06] | I mean, Navy’s all he’s got. | 我是指 海军是他的一切 |
[35:09] | Navy and that little rat-dog of his. | 海军和他那条小狗 |
[35:12] | That’s why his wife left him. | 那就是他老婆离开他的原因 |
[35:15] | So what are you saying? | 你的意思是? |
[35:17] | I’m just sayin’ watch out, give him a little room. | 我是说小心点 对他宽容点 |
[35:21] | Let him get to know you. | 让他慢慢了解你 |
[35:24] | You do pants too? | 你也会烫裤子吗? |
[35:41] | Conn/Radio:Receiving emergency action message. | 控制室这里是通信室 收到紧急行动令 |
[35:43] | Recommend alert one. Recommend alert one. | 建议进入一级战备 一级战备 |
[35:45] | Alert one! Alert one! Incoming emergency action message! | 全体注意 进入一级战备 收到紧急行动令 |
[35:50] | Alert one. Alert one. Incoming EAM. | 进入一级战备 一级战备 收到紧急行动令 |
[35:54] | Captain. | 艇长 |
[36:08] | Captain has asked me to brief you on the emergency action message we just received. | 艇长要求我通报一下刚收到的电报 |
[36:14] | As you know, before we got under way | 在我们启航之前 |
[36:17] | the Russian Army was in position and circling the rebel camps | 俄国军队包围叛军阵地 |
[36:21] | and Radchenko started making extravagant threats should anyone move in on him | 鲁先科威胁如果他遭到进攻 |
[36:26] | that he would launch his land-based nuclear weapons at the United States and at Japan. | 他会下令对美国和日本发射陆基核导弹 |
[36:31] | The only safeguard was that the Russian government controlled the launch codes. | 唯一的防范是俄国政府握有密码 |
[36:36] | Intel now indicates that those launch codes have been compromised. | 但情报中心说发射密码随时有可能被破译 |
[36:41] | And U.S. Military forces have been directed to set DEFCON three. | 美军已受命进入三级战备状态 |
[36:45] | The last time we hit this state of emergency was 32-and-a-half years ago | 上一次我们进入这样的紧急状态是32年半前 |
[36:48] | during the Cuban missile crisis. | 在古巴导弹危机的时候 |
[36:52] | So this is what it’s all about, gentlemen. It’s what we’ve trained for. | 先生们 这是养兵千日用兵一时的关头 情况就是这样 |
[36:57] | Captain. | 艇长 |
[37:00] | The NCA has determined that | 国家军事指挥中心已决定 |
[37:03] | should our satellites detect rebel missiles being fueled | 如果我们的卫星侦测到叛军在给导弹加注燃料 |
[37:08] | which means they could be launched in just over one hour | 那意味导弹 可能在一小时内发射 |
[37:12] | we’ll be compelled to act. | 我们将被迫采取行动 |
[37:17] | Now, given our patrol sector here in the Emperor Sea Mounts | 根据我们现在的位置 |
[37:21] | it seems clear that our friends in the Pentagon | 看来我们在五角大厦的朋友 |
[37:25] | are setting us up for a potential preemptive strike. | 有可能让我们先发制人 |
[37:29] | It’s important to remain focused. | 保持注意力集中非常重要 |
[37:34] | Keep your men informed. | 通知你们手下的人 |
[37:41] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗? |
[37:45] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[37:55] | We lost that frying unit, and then, uh, we | 煎锅坏了一个 |
[37:57] | we can’t get the same capacity in here any more. | 剩下的那个又不够大 |
[38:05] | -I’m gonna fuck you up! -Get out! Get | -你这个混蛋 -放开 放开 |
[38:08] | -Get out of here, man! Get him out! -Motherfucker! | -放开他 听见没有 -混蛋! |
[38:12] | -Fuckin’ dirty piece of shit! -Bennefield, you crazy, man? | -没用的家伙 -你疯了么你 |
[38:14] | -Whoa. -All right. | 算了 |
[38:18] | -Rivetti, what’s up? -I’m sorry, sir. | -瑞崴迪 怎么回事? -对不起长官 |
[38:21] | -It’s just a difference of opinion that got out of hand. -What about? | -只是意见不合 -为了什么事? |
[38:24] | It’s really too silly to talk about, sir. I’d rather just forget about | 说来很可笑 长官 我宁愿忘了它 |
[38:26] | I don’t give a damn about what you’d rather forget about. Why were you two fighting? | 我不管你要怎样 你们为什么打架 |
[38:31] | Well, I said that the Kirby Silver Surfer was the only real Silver Surfer | 我说科彼画的银色冲浪者最棒 |
[38:34] | and that the Moebius Silver Surfer was shit. | 密比斯画的银色冲浪者是狗屎 |
[38:36] | And Bennefield’s a big Moebius fan, and, uh | 班菲尔德是密比斯迷 |
[38:39] | things got out of hand. I pushed him:He pushed me. | 我们互相推打 于是场面就失控了 |
[38:42] | -I lost my head, sir. I’m sorry. -Rivetti, you’re a supervisor. | -我失去理智 长官 对不起 -瑞崴迪 你是监督员 |
[38:46] | You can get a commission like that. | 你很容易就能晋升的 |
[38:48] | I know it, sir. You’re 100 percent right. | 我知道 长官 你说得对 |
[38:51] | -Uh, it’ll never happen again, all right? -It better not happen again. | -绝不会再发生那种事了 -最好别再发生 |
[38:54] | I see this kind of nonsense, I’m gonna write you up. You understand? Do you understand? | 再看到这种事 我会写上报的 你明白吗? |
[38:57] | -Yes, sir. -You have to set an example even in the face of stupidity. | -明白 长官 -你必须树立榜样 即使面对蠢货 |
[39:01] | Everybody that reads comic books knows that Kirby’s Silver Surfer is the only true Silver Surfer. | 看过漫画书的人都知道 科彼的银色冲浪者才是最棒的 |
[39:05] | -Now, am I right or wrong? -Y You’re right, sir. | -我说的对吗? -你说的对 长官 |
[39:07] | -All right. Get out of here. -Yes, sir. | -好了 走吧 -是 长官 |
[39:23] | -Captain. -How can I help you? | -艇长 -什么事? |
[39:25] | Test results from the missile drill. | 导弹演习的测试结果 |
[39:33] | -This the best they can do? -No, sir, but that’s what they did. | -那是他们最佳的表现吗? -不 但那是他们那时的表现 |
[39:37] | -I want this down to five minutes. Train on it. -Yes, sir. | -我要时间缩短到五分钟 去训练吧 -是 长官 |
[39:41] | You tell your buddy Weps we’re gonna do it again. | 告诉你的老弟武器官 我们要再演习一遍 |
[39:45] | We’re gonna keep on doing it until he gets it right. Damn. | 我们要一直做到达到标准为止 可恶 |
[39:51] | Feels like the whole crew needs a kick in the ass. | 感觉大家好像应该振作一下 |
[39:54] | Or a pat on the back, sir. | 也许需要点鼓励 |
[39:57] | I just witnessed a fight down in crew’s mess. No big deal, but | 我刚看到艇员为些鸡毛蒜皮的事儿打架 但 |
[40:00] | I think the men are | 我想他们 |
[40:03] | a little on edge with all we’re going through. | 由于经历这些事而有点紧张 |
[40:05] | Morale seems to be a bit low. | 士气有点低落 |
[40:10] | Well, you seem to have the pulse of the men. | 你似乎抓住了这些人的想法 |
[40:17] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 艇长 |
[40:28] | May I have your attention, please? | 各位注意 |
[40:32] | Mr. Hunter has brought it to my attention | 亨特先生使我注意到 |
[40:36] | that morale may be a bit low | 士气可能有点低落 |
[40:40] | that you may be a bit… | 你们可能有点… |
[40:43] | -On edge, sir. -On edge. | -紧张 -紧张 |
[40:48] | So I suggest this: | 因此我建议 |
[40:51] | Any crew member who feels he can’t handle this situation | 任何无法处理目前状况的艇员 |
[40:55] | can leave the ship right now. | 可以马上离开潜艇 |
[40:58] | Gentlemen, we’re at DEFCON three. War is imminent. | 各位 我们正处于三级战备状态 战争迫在眉睫 |
[41:03] | This is the captain. | 我是艇长 |
[41:07] | That is all. | 没别的事了 |
[41:12] | Very inspiring, sir. | 非常激励人心 艇长 |
[41:17] | Come on, Bear. Come on. Come on. | 走吧 狗儿 |
[41:35] | Supe? Come here. | 老大 到这来 |
[41:39] | You hear that? | 听见没? |
[41:43] | I’ve got a broadband contact bearing 047. | 收到大面积的反射波 方位047 |
[41:47] | Assigning tracker sierra in ATF. | 打开自动追踪仪 |
[41:50] | Conn/Sonar:We have a possible submerged submarine bearing 047. | 控制室这里是声纳室 我们可能侦测到一艘潜艇 方向047 |
[41:54] | Designate contact:Master 28. | 自动追踪目标28 |
[41:56] | Sonar/Conn:Aye. Man battle stations torpedo. Rig for ultra-quiet. | 声纳室这里是控制室 收了 鱼雷室保持警戒 全艇噪音降至最低 |
[42:00] | Rig tubes one and four fully ready. | 叫1 4号鱼雷管准备好 |
[42:02] | Rig tubes one and four fully ready. Aye, sir. | 1 4号鱼雷管准备 |
[42:07] | Man battle stations torpedo. | 鱼雷室保持戒备 |
[42:14] | -All right, what do you got? -Sir, we have a possible submerged submarine | -你侦测到什么? -可能有一艘潜艇 |
[42:17] | bearing 049, designate master 28. | 方向049 跟踪目标28 |
[42:21] | Best step for evasion, sir, is 831 feet | 最佳躲避深度是 |
[42:24] | to avoid that sub. | 831英尺 |
[42:27] | Lieutenant Mahoney, this is the captain. | 迈赫尼中尉 我是艇长 |
[42:28] | Increase your speed to standard. Come left to course 270. | 速度增加到标准速度 左转到270方位 |
[42:32] | Make your depth 831 feet, smartly. | 深度831英尺 快一点 |
[42:38] | -You find out who that is. -Aye, sir. | -查出来那是谁 -是 长官 |
[42:42] | Who are you, sweetheart? | 你是谁啊 亲爱的? |
[42:44] | Helm, all ahead standard. | 标准速度前进 下潜 |
[42:46] | -Dive, make your depth 831 feet, smartly. -Aye, sir. | -深度831英尺 快一点 -是 长官 |
[42:57] | Conn/Radio:Receiving emergency action message. | 控制室这里是通信室 收到紧急行动令 |
[42:59] | -Recommend alert one! Recommend alert one! -Recommend alert one. | -建议进入一级战备 -进入一级战备 |
[43:03] | -Alert one, alert one. -Incoming emergency action message. | -一级战备 一级战备 -收到紧急行动令 |
[43:15] | Captain, we have a properly formatted emergency action message | 艇长 我们收到国家指挥中心的紧急行动令 |
[43:18] | from National Command Authority for strategic missile launch, Captain. | 要求准备发射战略导弹 艇长 |
[43:22] | -I concur, sir. -Get the authenticator. | -我同意 艇长 -拿鉴定密码来 |
[43:46] | Chief of the watch, secure for battle stations torpedo. | 值班员 鱼雷发射准备 |
[43:49] | Man battle stations missile for strategic launch. | 战略导弹发射准备 |
[43:52] | Secure for battle stations torpedo. Man battle stations missile | 鱼雷发射准备 战略导弹发射准备 |
[43:56] | -Sir, request permission to authenticate. -Permission granted. Authenticate. | -艇长 请求准许鉴定 -准许 鉴定吧 |
[44:20] | -Message is authentic, sir. -I concur, sir. | -命令确认 艇长 -我同意 艇长 |
[44:22] | I concur, sir. | 我同意 艇长 |
[44:25] | Message is authentic. | 命令确认 |
[44:27] | Sir, your captain’s missile key. | 艇长 你的导弹钥匙 |
[44:39] | This is the captain. Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. | 我是艇长 战略导弹发射一级准备 |
[44:44] | Spin up missiles 1-5 and 20-24. | 1至5号导弹 20至24号导弹准备 |
[44:48] | The release of nuclear weapons has been authorized. | 发射核武器已获得许可 |
[44:54] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[44:59] | X.O., take the conn. I’m going to my stateroom for the launch keys. | 副艇长 接管控制室 我去我的房间拿发射钥匙 |
[45:03] | X.O. Has the conn. | 副艇长接管控制室 |
[45:11] | Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. | 战略导弹发射一级准备 |
[45:15] | Spin up missiles 1-5, 20-24. | 1至5号导弹 20至24号导弹准备 |
[45:20] | The release of nuclear weapons has been authorized. | 发射核武器已获得许可 |
[45:22] | This is the X.O. | 我是副艇长 |
[45:24] | Conn/Weapons:Estimated time to 1 SQ for strategic launch is 14 minutes, sir. | 控制室这里是武器室 战略导弹发射一级准备 准备发射时间14分 |
[45:40] | One, two, three, four, five, six. | 一 二 三 四 五 六 |
[45:43] | Go, sailor, go. | 快去 |
[45:48] | Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. | 战略导弹发射一级准备 |
[45:53] | -Comin’ through! -Spin up missiles 1-5 and 20-24. | -让开 -1至5号导弹 20至24号导弹准备 |
[46:09] | -I have the conn. -The captain has the conn. | -我接管控制室 -副艇长接管控制室 |
[46:11] | Passing 550 feet. | 下潜超过550英尺 |
[46:20] | Conn/Radio:Sir, we’re out of VLF radio range. Full message capacity is cut off. | 控制室这里是通信室 潜艇超出无线电接受范围 无法收到电报 |
[46:25] | Radio/Conn:Extend extremely low frequency antenna. | 通信室这里是控制室 打开底片天线 |
[46:28] | Passing 600 feet. Coming to 831 feet, sir. | 下潜超过600英尺 朝831英尺接近 艇长 |
[46:41] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[46:43] | Oh, God, uh Conn/Sonar:Uh, sir, we have his classification. | 控制室这里是声纳室 艇长 我们侦测出它的类别 |
[46:49] | Mark that tape. Get the classification on your monitor. | 作记号 注意那侦测点 |
[46:52] | -Rivetti, what the hell is going on? -Sir, the master 28 | 瑞崴迪 怎么回事? |
[46:55] | is classified as a Russian Akula-class hunter-killer. | 目标28 是俄国鲨鱼级攻击型潜艇 |
[46:58] | Bearing 196, sir! He’s close, but I don’t think he’s spotted us. | 方位196 距离很近 但他恐怕还没发现我们 |
[47:07] | -Stay on him! -Aye, sir. | -继续监视它 -是 艇长 |
[47:09] | -Captain has the conn. -Passing 800 feet, sir. | -艇长接管控制室 -通过800英尺 艇长 |
[47:14] | Continue to dive. Give me five degree down bubble. | 继续下潜 以5度角下潜 |
[47:17] | -Continue rigging for ultra-quiet. -Aye, aye, sir. | -继续保持低噪音运行 -是 艇长 |
[47:20] | Five degree down bubble. Rigging for ultra-quiet, sir. | 以5度角下潜 继续保持低噪音运行 |
[47:39] | Gentlemen, this is the captain. | 各位 我是艇长 |
[47:41] | We have an Akula-class submarine out there. | 我们侦测到鲨鱼级潜艇 |
[47:44] | We know that Radchenko controls at least four submarines. This could be one of them. | 我们知道鲁先科控制了至少四艘潜艇 这可能是其中一艘 |
[47:49] | Russian rebels have threatened a launch against our country | 俄国叛军威胁对本国发射核弹 |
[47:52] | and are fueling right now. | 现在正填充燃料 |
[47:54] | They will have launch capability in 60 minutes. | 他们可能在60分钟内发射 |
[47:58] | We also have orders to launch our missiles, which is exactly what we’re going to do. | 我们也接到命令发射我们的导弹 这正是我们即将要做的事 |
[48:03] | We are rigging for ultra-quiet. All hands be ready. | 我们在低噪音运行 大家各就各位 |
[48:07] | This is as real as it gets. | 这次不是演习 |
[48:10] | We’ll presume nothing, defend ourselves at all cost. | 我们会不惜一切代价保卫我们自己 |
[48:14] | If that sub so much as comes around or opens up a tube door, we’re gonna take her out. | 如果那艘潜艇接近我们 或打开鱼雷发射管外门 我们就干掉它 |
[48:21] | Passing 900 feet. | 通过900英尺 |
[48:31] | -He’s gone. -Like hell he is. He’s up there. | -它不见了 -不见了才怪 它在上面 |
[48:37] | 950. | 950英尺 |
[48:38] | Conn/Weapons:Missile systems ready to launch in 11 minutes. | 控制室这里是武器室 11分钟后导弹发射准备完毕 |
[48:54] | Conn/Radio:Receiving transmission on extremely low frequency receiver, sir. | 控制室这里是通信室 收到极低频率传送的电文 |
[48:58] | Very well. Mr. Hunter, go to Radio, please. | 很好 亨特先生 去通信室 |
[49:04] | -Okay, pull up the code. -What do you got? | =解码 -你收到什么? |
[49:06] | X.O., incoming EAM on the broadcast | 副艇长 我们收到紧急行动令 |
[49:09] | but we’re too deep to receive any radio communication, sir. | 但我们的位置太深 无法收到电文 |
[49:18] | -Captain. -X.O. | -我是艇长 -我是副艇长 |
[49:19] | We got a limited radio transmission indicating an incoming EAM. | 我是副艇长 我们受限的无线电指示有紧急行动令要发进来 |
[49:23] | -We need to go shallow to reestablish communications. -With that sub still up there? | -我们需要上浮才能收到 -尽管那艘潜艇还在上方吗? |
[49:28] | Mr. Hunter, it’s my inten | 亨特先生 我认为 |
[49:31] | -Come up to the conn, Mr. Hunter. -Yes, sir. | -到控制室来 亨特先生 -是 艇长 |
[49:35] | -Zero bubble. -Zero bubble. Aye, sir. 1,275 feet, sir. | -水平航行 -水平航行 是 艇长 深度1275英尺 艇长 |
[49:45] | Conn/Weapons: Missile systems ready to launch in 10 minutes. | 控制室这里是武器室 10分钟后导弹系统发射备完毕 |
[49:50] | -Sir. -Attention, all hands. | -艇长 -全体注意 |
[49:53] | -Ship has been rigged for ultra-quiet. -Captain? | -潜艇以低噪音运行 -艇长 |
[50:02] | When our missile system is ready, Mr. Hunter, it is my intention | 当我们的导弹系统发射准备好时 亨特先生 我打算 |
[50:07] | to rise to launch depth, launch our birds and then get the hell out of there. | 将潜艇 上升到发射深度 发射导弹然后撤离 |
[50:12] | Not until then. | 在那之前 |
[50:14] | -I can’t jeopardize the safety of this ship. -Yes, sir. | -我不能危害本舰的安全 -是 艇长 |
[50:20] | May I suggest that we float the buoy, sir? We have enough cable. | 我可以建议发射浮标吗? 我们有足够长的电缆 |
[50:24] | That should give us enough reach to receive the EAM transmission, sir. | 那应能使我们收到紧急行动令 |
[50:31] | Very well. Float the buoy. | 很好 发射浮标 |
[50:35] | -Chief of the watch, float the buoy. -Float the radio buoy. Aye, sir. | -值班员 发射浮标 -无线电浮标发射 是 副艇长 |
[50:46] | Radio buoy deploying, sir. Tension 2,000 pounds. | 无线电浮漂发射 副艇长 拉力2000磅 |
[50:52] | Very well. | 很好 |
[50:55] | Conn/Weapons:Estimated time of 1 SQ:Eight minutes, 30 seconds, sir. | 控制室这里是武器室 导弹发射还需要8分30秒 |
[51:06] | -The winch! -Conn/Sonar:We have a sound short from the buoy winch! | -绞盘 -控制室这里是声纳室 我们收到绞盘发出的声音 |
[51:11] | Stop the goddamn winch! | 停止那该死的绞盘 |
[51:14] | The winch is stopped, sir! | 绞盘停止了 艇长 |
[51:17] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[51:32] | -TSO, is that sound still out there? -Sonar/TSO:Is that sound still out there? | -声纳官 那声音还在吗? -声纳室 那声音还在吗? |
[51:37] | Sound’s gone, sir. | 声音没了 艇长 |
[51:55] | I’m getting something. | 我们侦测到某个声音 |
[52:03] | -Supe, he’s coming around! -Conn/Sonar:The Akula’s turning toward, sir. | -老大 它朝我们的方向来了 -控制室这里是声纳室 鲨鱼朝我们的方向来了 |
[52:09] | Conn/Sonar:Torpedo in the water bearing 241! | 控制室这里是声纳室 水中有鱼雷 方位241 |
[52:14] | Conn/Sonar:Second torpedo in the water bearing 242! | 控制室这里是声纳室 水中有第二枚鱼雷 方位242 |
[52:17] | All ahead flank! Right full rudder! | 右满舵全速前进 |
[52:24] | Conn/Sonar:3,000 yards and closing, sir. | 控制室这里是声纳室 鱼雷距我们3000码 接近中 |
[52:27] | Maneuvering/Conn:Cavitate! Cavitate! | 全速前进 |
[52:35] | -Sound the collision alarm! -Sound collision alarm! Aye, sir! | -发出撞击警报 -发出撞击警报 是 艇长 |
[52:37] | -2,500 yards.! -Rig ship for impact! | -2500码 -准备接受撞击 |
[52:40] | Hang on to your ass, gentlemen! 2,000 yards! | 坐好 各位 2000码 |
[52:46] | 1,500 yards. Bearing 070! | 1500码 方位070 |
[52:50] | 071.! 1,200 yards.! | 071 1200码 |
[52:58] | 1,000 yards and closing fast! | 1000码并且迅速接近 |
[53:00] | Conn/Radio: Receiving emergency action message. | 控制室这里是通信室 收到紧急行动令 |
[53:03] | Recommend alert one. Recommend alert one. | 建议进入一级战备 |
[53:06] | 950 yards.! | 950码 |
[53:09] | Launch a five-inch evasion device. Launch the countermeasures. | 发射5英吋的反鱼雷诱饵 发射反鱼雷诱饵 |
[53:16] | -Countermeasures away, sir! -Shift your rudder to left full! | -反鱼雷诱饵已发射 -左满舵 |
[53:19] | 500 yards and closing fast.! | 500码并快速接近 |
[53:27] | 300 yards and closing, sir.! | 300码并接近中 艇长 |
[53:39] | First, the first torpedo’s going after the countermeasures! | 第一枚鱼雷去追反鱼雷诱饵 |
[53:44] | They missed! They missed! | 它们打偏了 打偏了 |
[53:47] | Sonar/Conn, Conn/Sonar:Second torpedo incoming! It’s gonna be close! | 声纳室这里是控制室 不 控制室这里是声纳室 第二枚鱼雷接近 这枚会很靠近 |
[54:06] | Conn/Sonar: The Akula’s disappeared in the thermal, sir. | 控制室这里是声纳室 敌艇消失 |
[54:10] | All ahead standard! Rudder amidships! | 方向正前方 标准速度前进 |
[54:12] | All ahead standard! Rudder amidships! Aye! | 方向正前方 标准速度前进 |
[54:14] | All stations. | 各单位 |
[54:16] | All stations report damage. Report damage. | 各单位 报告损坏情况 |
[54:19] | Engine room reports number one ASWpump failed. | 引擎室报告 一号水泵出现故障 |
[54:22] | Control/Torpedo Room: Three feet of water in the bilge. | 控制室这里是鱼雷室 底舱积水3英尺 |
[54:25] | Request a team with a submersible pump. | 需要抽水机 |
[54:28] | Control/Engine Room: Request all E-division personnel | 控制室这里是引擎室 要求所有的电工 |
[54:30] | lay to the engine room to assist in ground isolation. | 马上到引擎室协助修理 |
[54:33] | Sonar/Conn:Report hostile contact. | 声纳室这里是控制室 报告敌军状况 |
[54:35] | Conn/Sonar: Uh, we lost him, sir. | 控制室这里是声纳室 我们失去他们的踪迹 艇长 |
[54:38] | -Well, keep looking. He’s out there looking for us. -Aye, sir. | -继续追踪 他正在找我们 -是 |
[54:42] | Weapons/Conn:Estimated time to 1 SQ. | 武器室这里是控制室 报告导弹系统发射准备时间 |
[54:44] | Conn/Weapons:Missile systems ready to launch in six minutes. | 控制室这里是武器室 六分钟后完成导弹系统发射准备 |
[54:48] | Very well. | 很好 |
[54:52] | Mr. Zimmer, where’s that EAM? | 齐默先生 那份电报在哪? |
[54:55] | -You all right, son? -Yes, sir. | -你还好吗? -还好 副艇长 |
[55:00] | -That’s it? -Uh, uh-huh. It’s incomplete, sir. | -只有那样? -这电报不完整 副艇长 |
[55:02] | -We lost it when the radio buoy cable got severed. -All right. | -无线电电缆断掉时 我们失去讯息 -好吧 |
[55:17] | All right, gentlemen, let’s get on with it. All ahead one-third. | 好啦 各位 咱们继续干活 三分之一速度前进 |
[55:22] | Steady as you go. | 保持目前速度 |
[55:25] | All ahead one-third. Steady. Aye, sir. | 三分之一速度前进 |
[55:28] | Make your depth 150 feet. | 深度150英尺 |
[55:30] | Zero bubble. Up slow and silent to launch depth. | 水平航行 慢慢升到发射深度 |
[55:33] | Up slow and silent to launch depth. Aye, aye, Captain. | 慢慢升到发射深度 是 艇长 |
[55:39] | Captain? Got the EAM. | 艇长 紧急行动令 |
[55:45] | -What do you think? -I think there’s nothing on this. | -你觉得如何? -我觉得上面没讲什么 |
[55:48] | Yes, sir. It, uh, it got cut off during the attack. | 没错 艇长 传送在被攻击时中断了 |
[55:51] | Then it’s meaningless. | 那么这电报没有意义 |
[55:54] | -Sir, this is an EAM pertaining to nuclear missile launch. -No, Mr. Hunter. | -这是关于核导弹发射的电报 –不 亨特先生 |
[55:58] | -That’s a message fragment. -Because it got cut off during the attack, sir. | -这是电报的片断 -因为传送在被攻击时中断了 |
[56:02] | The message could mean anything. It could be a message to abort. | 它可能指任何事 可能是取消 |
[56:04] | -It could be a message that… -It could be a fake Russian transmission. | -可能是… -可能是俄国假的传送 |
[56:06] | Which is exactly why we need to confirm, sir. | 所以我们需要确认 |
[56:08] | -All I’m asking for is the time we need to get back on line. -Calm down, Mr. Hunter. | -我们需要时间接上线 -冷静点 亨特先生 |
[56:11] | -I am calm. -You don’t appear to be calm. | -我很冷静 -你看起来不太冷静 |
[56:13] | Conn/Weapons: Missile systems ready to launch in four minutes. | 控制室这里是武器室 四分钟后导弹系统发射准备完毕 |
[56:17] | -Step aside, seaman. -Yes, sir. | -站到一旁 水兵 -是 艇长 |
[56:24] | We have orders in hand, and those orders are to make a preemptive launch. | 我们接到命令 要做先发制人的发射 |
[56:29] | Every second that we lose increases the chances that by the time our missiles arrive | 我们每失去一秒 就增加危险性 在我们的导弹到达前 |
[56:33] | their silos could be empty ’cause they’ve flown their birds and struck us first. | 他们可能已先发射导弹打中我们 |
[56:36] | -Yes, sir. -You know as well as I do that any launch order | -是 长官 -你跟我同样知道 |
[56:38] | received without authentication is no order at all. | 没鉴定的发射命令是无效的 |
[56:41] | -Ye Captain -That’s our number-one rule. -National Mili… | -是 艇长 -那是我们首要的规定 -国家… |
[56:43] | That rule is the basis for the scenario we’ve trained on time and time again. | 那是我们受到训练 这条规矩是一切行动的基础 |
[56:46] | -Yes, sir. -It’s a rule we follow without exception. | -是 长官 -那是我们要严格遵守的规则 |
[56:48] | Captain, National Military Command Center knows what sector we’re in. | 艇长 国家军事指挥中心知道这位置 |
[56:53] | They have satellites looking down on us to see if our birds are aloft | 咱们的卫星会知道敌舰是否浮起 |
[56:56] | and if they’re not then they give our orders to somebody else. | 如果并非如此的话 他们会将我们的任务交给别人 |
[56:59] | That’s why we maintain more than one sub. It’s what they call “redundancy.” | 这就是我们会有数艘潜艇的原因 这就是他们所谓的重复配置了 |
[57:02] | -I know about redundancy, Mr. Hunter. -All I’m saying | -我知道什么是重复配置 亨特 -我只是想说 |
[57:14] | All I’m saying, Captain, is that we have backup. | 艇长 我只是想说我们拥有支援 |
[57:17] | Now, it’s our duty not to launch until we can confirm. | 我们的责任 是发射前得先确认 |
[57:23] | You’re presuming that we have other submarines out there ready to launch. | 你在推测有另艘潜艇已做好准备 |
[57:26] | Well, as captain I must assume that our submarines could’ve been taken out by other Akulas. | 身为艇长 我得推测别的潜艇也许已被敌舰消灭 |
[57:31] | We can play these games all night, Mr. Hunter, but I don’t have the luxury of your presumptions. | 我们可以继续玩这种游戏 亨特 但是 我可不苟同你的推测 |
[57:35] | -Sir -Mr. Hunter, we have rules that are not open to interpretation | -长官 -亨特先生 我们的规定 |
[57:38] | personal intuition, gut feelings | 不允许主观臆断 |
[57:40] | hairs on the back of your neck, little devils or angels sitting on your shoulders. | 也不容许你作胡乱的揣测 |
[57:44] | -Captain -We’re all very well aware of what our orders are | -艇长 -我们很清楚自己的任务 |
[57:46] | and what those orders mean. | 也很了解命令的含义 |
[57:48] | They come down from our Commander-in-Chief. They contain no ambiguity. | 它们都是总统下达的 它们没有模棱两可的地方 |
[57:51] | -Captain -Mr. Hunter, I’ve made the decision. | -艇长 -亨特先生 我已作了决定 |
[57:54] | I’m captain of this boat. Now shut the fuck up! | 我是这艘潜艇的艇长 你给我闭嘴滚出去! |
[58:05] | Damn. | 该死的! |
[58:09] | Weapons/Conn:Shift targeting | 武器控制室请注意 将潜射巡航导弹 |
[58:11] | to target package SLBM 64741/2. | 转移至目标区 |
[58:15] | This is the captain. | 我是艇长 |
[58:22] | -Captain, I cannot concur. -Repeat my command. | -艇长 我不同意 -重复我的命令 |
[58:25] | Sir, we don’t know what this message means. Our target package could have changed. | 长官 我们还不知道这命令含义 我们的目标区也许已经改变了 |
[58:28] | You repeat this order or I’ll find somebody who will! | 你给我重复这道命令 否则我将撤换掉你! |
[58:32] | -Hell, no, you won’t, sir. -You’re relieved of your position. | -你不会这样做的 长官 -你的职务被解除了 |
[58:35] | -Cob, remove Mr. Hunter from the control room. Get Lieutenant Zimmer in here right now! -No, sir. No, sir. | -舰务长 把亨特先生带离控制室 传齐默中尉来 现在就去! -不 长官 |
[58:39] | No, sir, I do not concur and I do not recognize your authority to relieve me on the command under Navy regulations. | 不 长官 我不同意 基于海军法我不承认你撤换我职务的权利 |
[58:44] | -Cob, arrest this man and get him out of here! -Captain Ramsey | 舰务长 把这个人抓出去! |
[58:47] | under the operating procedures governing the release of nuclear weapons | 拉姆齐艇长正在下令 发射核武 |
[58:49] | -We cannot launch our missiles unless both you and I agree. -Cob! | -除非你和我同意否则我们不能发射导弹 -舰务长! |
[58:53] | -What are you waiting for? -Now, this is not a formality, sir! | -你还在等什么呢? -这是不合法的 长官 |
[58:55] | This is expressly why your command must be repeated. | 这就是你的命令得重复的原因 |
[58:57] | It requires my assent. I do not give it. | 它得要有我的同意! 我不同意这样做! |
[58:59] | And furthermore, you continue upon this course | 再者 你若在确认前 |
[59:01] | -and insist upon this launch without confirming this message first -Son of a bitch! | -继续坚持这样做 -你个混蛋 |
[59:05] | -I will be forced -Chief of the boat! -Backed by the rules of precedents | -我被迫引用优先权 -舰务长! -如果你违反 |
[59:06] | -As captain and commanding officer -authority and command | -权职和命令 – 以作为 |
[59:08] | -of the USS Alabama, I order you -regulation 08150H6 | -阿拉巴马号艇长的权利 我下令 -根据海军法第0815条 |
[59:10] | -to place the X.O. Under arrest on the charge of mutiny! -Of the Navy regulations | -以叛乱罪逮捕副艇长! -根据海军法 |
[59:13] | -I say again, I order you to place the X.O. Under arrest -to relieve you of command, Captain! | -我再说一遍 以叛乱罪逮捕副艇长! -下令撤换掉你的艇长职位! |
[59:17] | On the charge of mutiny! | 以叛乱罪! |
[59:20] | -Cob! -Captain, please. The X.O. Is right. | -舰务长! -艇长 抱歉 副艇长没错 |
[59:24] | We can’t launch unless he concurs. | 他同意前我们不能发射导弹 |
[59:29] | “To the USS Alabama: | 致阿拉巴马号潜艇 |
[59:30] | Rebel controlled missiles being fueled. | 敌舰导弹业已装填完毕 |
[59:32] | Launch codes compromised. Dissidents threaten launch at continental United States. | 发射密码也已获得确认 敌人企图攻击美国大陆 |
[59:36] | Set DEFCON 2. | 请进入二级警戒战备 |
[59:38] | Immediately launch ten Trident missile sorties.” | 马上发射 十枚三叉戟弹道导弹 |
[59:40] | They’re fueling their missiles! We don’t have time to fuck around! | 他们正在装填燃料! 我们可没时间再胡闹下去! |
[59:44] | Sir, I think you need time to think this over. | 长官 我想你得仔细想一想 |
[59:46] | I don’t have to think this over! | 我不需要再仔细想这件事! |
[59:50] | Captain, I relieve you of your command of this ship. | 艇长 我取消掉你的指挥权 |
[59:54] | Cob, escort the captain to his stateroom. | 舰务长 护送艇长到他的舱房去 |
[59:56] | -I’m assuming command. -You’re not assuming anything. | -我接管这里的指挥权 -你不能接管任何职务 |
[59:58] | Chief of the boat, Captain Ramsey’s under arrest! | 拉姆齐艇长已被逮捕! |
[1:00:02] | -Lock him in his stateroom. -Captain, please | -把他关进舱房里! -艇长 |
[1:00:05] | -Now, Cob! -Aye, sir. | -马上行动! -是 长官 |
[1:00:08] | Mitchell. Walker. Take the captain below. | 迈赤姆! 沃克! 把艇长带到下面去 |
[1:00:39] | You’re way out of your league, Hunter. | 你已经玩过头了 亨特 |
[1:00:42] | You’re not ready to make tough decisions yet. | 你还没有能力下重大的决定 |
[1:01:00] | What the hell are we waitin’ for? | 我们还在等什么呢? |
[1:01:17] | Anybody here disagrees with what I’ve done | 任何不同意我作法的人 |
[1:01:23] | then you feel free to relieve yourself of duty now. | 可以自行解除职务 |
[1:01:32] | Anybody? | 有谁要离开的吗? |
[1:01:44] | All right. | 那好吧! |
[1:01:52] | -All stations. -Aye, sir. | -通知所有部门 -是 长官 |
[1:02:05] | This is the executive officer. | 我是副艇长 |
[1:02:08] | I’ve assumed command of this ship under authority granted me by Navy regulations. | 我引用海军法接管了本艇指挥权 |
[1:02:16] | I have relieved Captain Ramsey ofhis duties | 由于违反了法规和核武规定 |
[1:02:18] | for acting in contravention of the rules and regulations | 拉姆齐艇长的职务 |
[1:02:20] | regarding nuclear weapons release. | 已被我撤换 |
[1:02:23] | It is my intention to delay the missile launch | 我决定延缓导弹的发射时间 |
[1:02:27] | maintaining our current state of readiness | 请继续维持目前的准备状态 |
[1:02:31] | pending confirmation of an emergency action message that was cut off during the attack. | 再确认攻击时中断的紧急电文 |
[1:02:37] | Remain at battle stations missile. | 至于位于作战中心的导弹 |
[1:02:41] | Carry on. | 继续保留 |
[1:02:45] | -What the hell are we doin’, Fred? -I don’t know about you, but I’m pissin’ my pants. | -我们到底在干什么 弗雷德? -我不了解 但我怕得要死 |
[1:03:07] | Come on, boy. | 过来 |
[1:03:21] | Conn/Weapons:Russians will have missile launch capability | 武器控制室 请注意 俄国导弹能在39分内 |
[1:03:25] | in 39 minutes. | 发射出去 |
[1:03:28] | Chief of the boat. | 舰务长 |
[1:03:33] | Sir? | 是 长官 |
[1:03:36] | -Thank you, Cob. -“Thank you”? | -谢谢你 -谢谢你? |
[1:03:40] | Fuck you. Get it straight, Mr. Hunter. I’m not on your side. | 去你的! 坦白说 亨特先生 我不是你的人 |
[1:03:45] | Now, you could be wrong. | 你也许是错的 |
[1:03:47] | But wrong or right, the captain can’t just replace you at will. | 不管对错艇长不能随意撤换你 |
[1:03:50] | That was completely improper, and that’s why I did what I did. | 那是不对的 所以我才做自己该做的事 |
[1:03:54] | -By the book. -I thank you anyway. | -依法行事 -不管怎样 我还是要谢谢你 |
[1:04:12] | Radio/Conn:Mr. Zimmer, get those communications back on line now. | 通讯室 请注意 齐默赶快修好通讯设备 |
[1:04:18] | We’re working on it, sir. Aye, aye, Captain. | 我们正在抢修中 长官 |
[1:04:22] | -Are you ready? -Uh, ready. Go. | -准备好了吗? -好了 开始吧 |
[1:04:28] | -Jesus Christ. -Fuckin’ thing. -Come on. This whole system is crashed. | -天 -该死的东西 -整个系统损坏了 |
[1:04:31] | -Radio buoy is severed. What the fuck does he want us to do? -Shit electrons? | -通讯浮标切断了 他到底要我们怎样? -烂电子设备? |
[1:04:35] | -Hey, Vossler, we need communications, not smart-ass remarks. -Aye, sir. | -瓦斯勒 我们需要的是通讯而不是冷嘲热讽 -是 长官 |
[1:04:39] | -All stop, ten degrees up. -Ten up. Aye, sir. | -关闭所有设备 以10度浮升 -以10度浮升 了解 长官 |
[1:04:42] | All stop. Aye, sir. Enters all stop. | 关闭所有设备 是 长官 所有设备将关闭 |
[1:05:04] | Conn/Sonar:Holy shit, sir! He’s right on top of us! He’s turning toward! | 这里是声纳控制室 该死的 长官 它就在我们头上! 它正朝我们这里驶来! |
[1:05:11] | -Range. -600 yards. | -距离! -600码! |
[1:05:16] | Conn/Sonar:Torpedoes in the water! Bearing 048, 050! | 这里是声纳控制室 水中出现鱼雷! 方位048和050 |
[1:05:23] | -Left full rudder! -Left full rudder! Aye, sir! -All ahead full, zero bubble. | -左满舵! -左全舵 了解 长官! -全速前进! |
[1:05:28] | Sir, don’t you want to fire back? Torpedoes are ready, sir. | 长官 不要反击吗? 鱼雷准备好了 长官! |
[1:05:30] | No, we’re in too close. Our weapons won’t have time to arm. All ahead flank! | 不 我们太接近了 我们没有时间发射武器 全速侧倾! |
[1:05:33] | -Chief of the watch to Maneuvering, give me max speed now! -Maximum speed. Aye, sir! | -舰务长 你注意操作 全速前进 -全速前进 了解 长官! |
[1:05:43] | Sonar/Conn:Let me know when our range to that Akula is open to 1,000 yards! | 声纳控制室 请注意 距离敌艇一千码范围时通知我! |
[1:05:47] | -Conn/Sonar:Aye, sir! -Goddamn it, let’s just shoot this fucker. What’s 1,000 yards for? | -这里是声纳控制室 了解 长官 -妈的 只管反击就好了还等什么一千码? |
[1:05:51] | ‘Cause it takes 1,000 yards for the torpedoes to arm. Jesus, who’d you fuck to get on this ship? | 因为发射鱼雷需要一千码距离 你到底是走谁后门进来的! |
[1:05:58] | Conn/Sonar:Torpedoes 150 yards and closing fast, sir! | 这里是声纳控制室 鱼雷距离150码 快速接近中 |
[1:06:02] | Bearing 070, 074.! | 巡航方位是070! 074! |
[1:06:08] | Launch port countermeasures! | 发射诱雷弹! |
[1:06:13] | -Countermeasures away, sir! -Rig ship for impact! -Rig ship for impact! Aye, sir! | -诱雷弹发射完毕 长官! -准备撞击 -准备撞击 了解 长官! |
[1:06:30] | -They missed! They missed! -Yeah! | 他们打偏了! 他们打偏了! |
[1:06:32] | They passed astern! They were too close to arm, sir! | 它们越过了艇尾! 距离太近无法反击 长官! |
[1:06:34] | Conn/Sonar:Range to the Akula:950 yards and opening fast! | 这里是声纳控制室 距敌艇950码 且速度很快! |
[1:06:38] | Go to manual on the arming mechanisms, tubes two and four. | 准备手动控制第2和4号发射管 |
[1:06:43] | -Snapshot, two and four. -Snapshot, two and four. Tubes fired electrically, sir. | -快速发射第2和4号鱼雷! -快速发射2和4号! 发射完毕 长官 |
[1:06:56] | Sonar/Conn:Give me exact ranging and speed on our weapons. | 声纳控制室请注意 报告武器位置和速度 |
[1:06:59] | Range:300 yards at 50 knots, sir! | 距离300码 速度50节 长官 |
[1:07:05] | 200 yards, 50 knots.! | 200码 50节! |
[1:07:10] | 100 yards, 55 knots! | 100码 55节! |
[1:07:13] | 75 yards! Weapons ready for arming, sir! | 75码 鱼雷已准备好爆破 |
[1:07:16] | -Steady course 231. -Aye, sir. 231. | -稳住航向231 -了解 长官 航向231! |
[1:07:20] | Arm torpedoes two and four | 第2和4号鱼雷准备 |
[1:07:24] | -now! -Torpedoes armed, sir! | -发射! -已发射 长官! |
[1:07:30] | We’re locked on the Akula! | 我们锁住了目标! |
[1:07:45] | You got him, sir! You got him! | 你打中它了 长官! |
[1:07:56] | Conn/Sonar:Incoming torpedo. They must’ve got one off before they got hit, sir. | 这是声纳控制室 有鱼雷来袭! 一定是它在受创前发射的 长官 |
[1:08:00] | Right full rudder. Launch starboard countermeasures. | 发射右舷诱雷弹! |
[1:08:04] | -Countermeasures away, sir. -Dive! | 右舷诱雷弹发射完毕 长官! |
[1:08:06] | -Make your depth 1,200 feet! -Point it down now! Take her deep! Take her deep! | -急潜! 潜到1200英尺! -马上急潜到1200英尺! |
[1:08:09] | Full dive on those planes! Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 全速下潜! 赶快…赶快! |
[1:08:13] | Hang on, everybody! | 大家稳住! |
[1:08:46] | -Is everybody okay? -Yeah! | -大家没事吧! -没事 |
[1:08:56] | Open aft the main drain suction! | 打开艇尾主排水管! |
[1:08:59] | Start the drain pump! Go, go, go! | 启动排水机! 快 快点! |
[1:09:06] | All stations make damage report to Control. | 所有部门注意 报告损失 |
[1:09:08] | Control, this is Bilge Bay! | 控制室 这里是底舱 |
[1:09:11] | We’ve got out-of-control flooding! Request damage control! | 这里的渗水状况难以控制! 请求支援! |
[1:09:16] | -Mr. Mahoney, get a damage control party down there! -Aye, sir. | -迈赫尼 通知灾害控制小组下去 -是 长官 |
[1:09:20] | Forward damage control party, get Lieutenant Hellerman! Flooding in the bilge bay! Get him down there now! | 灾害控制小组注意 联络赫莱门中尉 底舱渗水 叫他马上下去 |
[1:09:29] | Conn/Maneuvering:We’ve lost propulsion, sir! | 这里是操作室 推进器停转了 长官! |
[1:09:32] | -Chief of the boat, how are we doing? -Sir, we are going down! I need propulsion! | -舰务长 情况怎样? 长官 我们开始下沉了 -我需要推力! |
[1:09:36] | Forward ballast tanks are damaged, sir! | 前方压舱糟已经损坏了 长官! |
[1:09:38] | Forward air pressure:Zero! | 前艇的气压是…零! |
[1:09:41] | Maneuvering/Conn:Restore propulsion as soon as possible. | 操作室注意 尽快修好推进器 |
[1:09:44] | Conn/Maneuvering:Restoring propulsion as soon as possible. Aye, sir! | 这里是操作室 尽快修好推进器 了解了 长官 |
[1:10:01] | Control/Bilge Bay:Flooding has slowed! | 呼叫控制室 这里是底舱 渗水程度缓和了! |
[1:10:04] | -I think we got it under control, sir.! -Passing 1,500 feet. | -我想我们已控住局面了 长官! -目前正通过1500英尺 |
[1:10:08] | At 1,850 it’s all over. | 到了1800英尺时就完蛋了 |
[1:10:27] | Passing 1,600 feet. | 目前通过1600英尺 |
[1:10:41] | Barnes, get over here! Help me with this loose valve! | 巴恩斯 过来这里! |
[1:10:57] | Passing 1,650 feet. | 目前通过1650英尺 |
[1:11:09] | -What the fuck’s going on? -Take it easy! | -到底发生了什么事? -不要紧张 |
[1:11:25] | Conn/Bilge Bay:Flooding has recommenced! | 呼叫控制室 这里是底舱 水又开始渗透了! |
[1:11:28] | It looks like three men are trapped! | 看来好像有三人被困住了! |
[1:11:30] | Bilge Bay/Conn:Try and get those men out of there as soon as you can and seal that bay. | 呼叫底舱 这里是控制室 尽快撤离那些人 然后封住隔间 |
[1:11:34] | Sir, if we don’t seal the bilge bay now, we’ll lose the ship. | 长官 如果现在不封住隔间的话 我们就会失去这艘潜艇 |
[1:11:40] | Bilge Bay/Conn:Can you get the men out? | 呼叫底舱 这里是控制室 你能否撤离那些人? |
[1:11:42] | Sir, there’s no fuckin’ way! If I go down there, I’ll never get out! | 长官 我没办法! 如果我下去的话就无路可逃了! |
[1:11:48] | Barnes, come on! You gotta come! | 巴恩斯 加油 你得上来! |
[1:11:50] | Move.! Move.! Barnes, come on, come on.! You can do it.! Move it.! | 赶快 巴恩斯 加油 你一定会成功! |
[1:11:55] | Bilge Bay/Conn:Seal that bay. | 呼叫底舱 这里是控制室…把隔间封起来 |
[1:11:57] | Barnes, let’s go! Come on! I gotta close the hatch! | 巴恩斯 快呀 我得关舱门了! |
[1:12:02] | What the fuck are we doing here? | 我们到底在这里干什么? |
[1:12:06] | Bilge Bay/Conn:I say again, seal that bay! | 呼叫底舱 这里是控制室 我再重复一遍 把隔间封起来! |
[1:12:09] | Sir, there are men down there and they’re gonna drown! | 长官 下面还有人! 他们会淹死的! |
[1:12:11] | Lieutenant Hellerman, you have your orders. | 赫莱门中尉 这是命令! |
[1:12:14] | Now seal the goddamn bay before we all go down! | 我们全沉下前你给我封住隔间! |
[1:12:17] | Barnes! Please get the fuck out! | 巴恩斯 拜托 赶快离开那里! |
[1:12:25] | Barnes! | 巴恩斯! |
[1:12:31] | Come on! Barnes! | 赶快上来! 巴恩斯! |
[1:13:08] | Conn/Bilge Bay: | 呼叫控制室这里是底舱 |
[1:13:11] | Seawater hatch is sealed, sir! | 舱门已经封住了 长官! |
[1:13:20] | Very well. | 很好 |
[1:13:31] | Passing 1,800 feet. | 目前通过1800英尺 |
[1:13:33] | Approaching hull crush depth, sir. | 接近艇身承受极限 长官 |
[1:13:59] | 1825. | 目前深度是1825英尺 |
[1:14:01] | Conn/Maneuvering:Turbine power restored. | 呼叫控制室这里是操作室 涡轮动力恢复了! |
[1:14:03] | Main seawater cross valve repaired. | 主海水舱修复 |
[1:14:13] | And rising. | 潜艇上升 |
[1:14:15] | -Propulsion limit. Ahead full, sir! -Full ahead steam. | -全速前进 长官! -全速前进 |
[1:14:17] | -Take us up to periscope depth. -Aye, aye, sir. | -上升到潜望深度 -是 长官 |
[1:14:40] | Give me five. | 上升到78英尺 |
[1:14:50] | All right, we’re livin’. We’re livin’, gentlemen. | 太好了 我们还活着 我们还活着 各位 |
[1:15:08] | -Step aside, Tommy. -I’m sorry, sir. | 站到一边去 汤米 |
[1:15:10] | -The X.O. Ordered us -Fuck the X.O.! | -抱歉 长官 副艇长下令 -去他妈的副艇长! |
[1:15:14] | The ship has been hit, and I’m going in to see my captain. | 本艇受创 我得见我的艇长 |
[1:15:18] | Now stand aside. | 你给我站到一边去 |
[1:15:21] | Stand aside! | 让开! |
[1:15:26] | Captain. | 艇长? |
[1:15:32] | -Sir. -How bad is it, Mr. Dougherty? | -长官 -受创程度有多大 道迪先生? |
[1:15:35] | It’s bad, sir. | 很严重 长官 |
[1:15:39] | I’ve just been looking at Hunter’s file here. | 我刚才在看亨特的档案 |
[1:15:41] | Closest to combat he’s been is a policy seminar. | 他只加过政策研讨会 缺乏实战经验 |
[1:15:44] | Give me an order, sir. | 请下命令吧 长官 |
[1:15:47] | As quietly as you can, you get to Mr. Zimmer and Mr. Westergaurd. | 尽量悄悄的去找齐默和威斯特格登 |
[1:15:53] | -How about Linkletter? -Nah, you won’t be able to talk to the TSO. He’s at the conn. | -林力克特怎样? -不 你无法跟技术勤务员讲话 他人在控制室内 |
[1:15:58] | But you can get to Weps. We gotta have Weps. He’s the key. | 但你可以联络武器官 我们得联合武器官 他很重要 |
[1:16:02] | You get me those men, a small security force, then come back and get me. | 他找一个保安小组 然后再回来找我 |
[1:16:06] | -Aye, sir. -Don’t get overzealous now and try to recruit the whole ship. | -是 长官 -动作不要太大 维持艇内的静默 |
[1:16:10] | -We’ll lead from the top down. -Aye, sir. Right away. | -我们会控制全局的 -是 长官 马上办 |
[1:16:26] | Can I talk to you in the passageway? | 我们到走廊去 我有话跟你说 |
[1:16:28] | Right now, Pete. Come on. | 现在 皮特 |
[1:16:47] | -What’s goin’ on? -We’re not gonna let this go down with the X.O. At the helm. | -发生了什么事? -我们不能让副艇长继续掌权 |
[1:16:50] | -We’re not? -No, we’re not. -I been with the captain for years | -为什么不能? -不 我们不能这样做 |
[1:16:53] | and this asshole Hunter shows up, and I’m supposed to follow him ’cause he says so? | 我跟着艇长已经好几年了…该死的亨特出现 我就该听他的? |
[1:16:57] | You’re not supposed to:You’ve been ordered to. | 你不是该 而是奉命如此 |
[1:16:59] | That’s what this is about:Proper orders. | 问题正好是如此 正确的命令! |
[1:17:01] | Proper orders? He has proper orders. He won’t act on them. | 正确的命令? 他也有命令得遵行 但他不理! |
[1:17:04] | He’s in command now! | 他目前拥有指挥权! |
[1:17:07] | If they order him to launch, we’ll launch, and we’ll blow ’em all to hell. | 如果他们下令他发射导弹 我们就会发射导弹 我们会把敌人炸个稀烂! |
[1:17:11] | But I’d rather go down myself than get this one wrong. | 但我宁死也不愿意在这个问题上出差错 |
[1:17:14] | Look, our procedures are clear. | 你听着 这里的优先顺序很明确 |
[1:17:16] | In the absence of a contravening order, in a situation like this, we follow the orders in hand. | 像这种 没有反对命令的情况下 我们得遵行现有的命令 |
[1:17:21] | Exactly. You know how many checks we go through to make sure a launch order is authentic? | 正是如此 你知道发一道命令需要经过多少程序 |
[1:17:25] | The X.O. Agreed with those orders. | 副艇长认可了那些命令 |
[1:17:27] | Now he just wants to throw them away? They don’t count? | 而他却想弃之不算吗? |
[1:17:30] | -He’s lost his nerve. -Bullshit! | -他已经失去了勇气! -一派胡言 |
[1:17:32] | -I know this guy, Bobby! -You -Weps, we’ve been ordered to launch. | -我了解这个人 博比! -武器官 我们接获命令发射导弹 |
[1:17:35] | Now, why in the world would we do that if they weren’t prepared to launch at us? | 如果敌人不打算攻击我们 那我们又为何要如此呢? |
[1:17:39] | We don’t know that for sure! That’s the whole point! | 我们不确定这件事 这就是重点 |
[1:17:42] | That’s why he wants time to confirm the message. | 所以他需要时间来确认电文 |
[1:17:44] | That’s the whole fucking point is we don’t have time! | 重点是 我们已经没有时间了! |
[1:17:48] | Radchenko is fueling his birds. Now, why do you think he’s doing that? Why? | 鲁先科正在装填自己的导弹 你认为他为什么要这样做? 为什么? |
[1:17:52] | You don’t put on a condom unless you’re gonna fuck. | 除非想做爱 否则你不会戴保险套 |
[1:17:57] | -Go back to your station. -Excuse me. -Go back to your station and stay there. | -回去你的部门 -什么? -回去你的部门待在那里 |
[1:18:03] | Come on, man. | 拜托你 老兄 |
[1:18:06] | Peter, think about your family, man. | 皮特 想想看自己的家人 |
[1:18:09] | I am. I am! | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:18:20] | I mean, what do you…what do you plan to do? | 你们打算怎样? |
[1:18:22] | Nothing without you. You’re senior officer department head. | 没有你不行 你是高级军官 一个部门的头头 |
[1:18:26] | -The TSO’s with Hunter. -And you have the keys to the small arms locker. | -你是跟着亨特的技术勤务官 -你有轻型武器柜的钥匙 |
[1:18:29] | Now, we wanna recruit a few more men, and then we’re gonna open up that arsenal. | 我们要再找一些人 打开武器柜 |
[1:18:34] | I just talked to the captain in his room. | 我刚在艇长房内跟他谈过 |
[1:18:37] | He specifically asked for you. He says we cannot go without you. | 他特别强调要你 他说少了你 我们就无法继续 |
[1:18:42] | I don’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[1:18:46] | This is a mutiny, Peter. There’s only two sides to a mutiny. | 这是叛变 皮特 对叛变而言就只有两条路 |
[1:18:50] | Now, your captain is asking for your help. | 你的艇长请你帮忙 |
[1:18:55] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎样? |
[1:18:58] | What are you gonna do? | 你到底打算怎样? |
[1:19:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:19:17] | Conn/Weapons:Russian missiles will have launch capability in 24 minutes. | 呼叫控制室 这里是武器室 敌军导弹可能在24分钟内发射 |
[1:19:40] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你的决定是正确的 |
[1:19:56] | Electrical power has been restored. | 电力已经恢复 |
[1:19:59] | All stations prepare to reinitiate the system. | 请所有部门准备重新启动系统 |
[1:20:07] | Radio/Conn:Mr. Zimmer, what’s the status on that radio repair? | 呼叫通讯室 这里是控制室 齐默 通讯设备 修得怎样了? |
[1:20:11] | Conn/Radio:All systems are still down, sir. Lieutenant Zimmer isn’t here. | 这里是通讯室 回复控制室 所有系统仍未修好 齐默中尉不在这里 |
[1:20:15] | -Where is he? -I don’t know, sir. | -他在哪? -我不知道 长官 |
[1:20:19] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[1:20:25] | Mr. Mahoney has the conn. | 迈赫尼先生接掌控制室 |
[1:20:27] | -Aye, sir. I have the conn. -Cob. | -是 长官 我接掌控制室 -舰务长 |
[1:20:30] | -Send a man to find Zimmer. -Aye, sir. | -调一个人去找齐默 -是 长官 |
[1:20:32] | -Get a side arm. -Aye, aye, sir. | -他带上随身武器 -是 长官 |
[1:20:36] | -Chief Young. -Aye, Chief. | -杨上士! -是 舰务长 |
[1:20:40] | Turn around! Move it! | 转过去! 动作快点! |
[1:20:43] | At ease, sailor. | 稍息 水兵 |
[1:20:53] | -Sir. -Thank you, Mr. Ince. | -长官 -谢谢你 安斯先生 |
[1:20:56] | -Mr. Westergaurd. -Sir. | -威斯特格登先生 -长官 |
[1:20:59] | -Mr. Zimmer. -Ready, sir. | -齐默先生 -准备好了 长官 |
[1:21:02] | Let’s get on with it. | 我们走 |
[1:21:07] | Stand guard. | 进去 |
[1:21:14] | All you people return to your stations! | 所有的人都回到部门去了吗? |
[1:21:17] | -Mr. Rivetti. -Sir? | -瑞崴迪先生 -长官 |
[1:21:19] | -Follow me, please. -Yes, sir. | -请跟我来 -是 长官 |
[1:21:37] | Is there a problem, sir? | 有状况吗 长官? |
[1:21:43] | These are the keys to the entire submarine. | 这是整艘潜艇的钥匙 |
[1:21:54] | Conn/Weapons: | 呼叫控制室 这里是武器室 |
[1:21:56] | Russian missiles will have launch capability in 21 minutes. | 俄国导弹能在21分内发射 |
[1:21:59] | Who’s in charge here? | 这里由谁负责? |
[1:22:01] | Shit! | 该死的! |
[1:22:03] | Me, sir. Oh, fuck. | 是我 长官 该死的 |
[1:22:07] | -How long is it gonna take? -I don’t know, sir. | -你还要多久? -不知道 长官 |
[1:22:11] | -Do you know what’s going on here? -Yes, sir. | -你知道这里出了什么问题吗? -我知道 长官 |
[1:22:13] | No, I don’t think you do. Let me explain it to you. | 我不认为你知道 我来解释给你听 |
[1:22:17] | If we launch and we’re wrong, what’s left of Russia is gonna launch at us. | 如果我们发射导弹而且决定是错的 俄国就能朝我们发射导弹 |
[1:22:21] | There will be a nuclear holocaust beyond imagination. | 那就会发生超乎想像的核屠杀 |
[1:22:24] | So it’s all about knowing, Mr. Vossler. | 所以我们就得知道 瓦斯勒先生 |
[1:22:27] | We have to know whether or not our order to launch has been recalled or not. | 我们得知道发射导弹令能否取消 |
[1:22:30] | The only way we’re gonna know is if you fix that radio. You understand me? | 唯一的方法就是 看你能否修好它 了解吗? |
[1:22:34] | Yes, sir. | 了解 长官 |
[1:22:36] | You ever watch Star Trek? | 你看过星际迷航吗? |
[1:22:38] | -Yeah, of course I seen Star Trek. -Star Trek. You know, Star Trek. | -是 当然 我看过星际迷航 -你也知道星际迷航 |
[1:22:40] | -The USS Enterprise. -The whole All right. | -企业号飞船 -知道 都知道 |
[1:22:42] | You remember when the Klingons were gonna blow up the Enterprise | 还记得克林安斯打算炸掉企业号 |
[1:22:44] | and Captain Kirk calls down to Scotty. He says, “Scotty, I gotta have more power.” | 柯克艇长召来斯咖理然后说 斯咖理 我需要更大的动力 |
[1:22:47] | -He needs more, more warp speed. -Warp speed. Exactly. -Yeah. | -他需要更快的速度 -是的 更快的速度 |
[1:22:50] | Well, I’m Captain Kirk, you’re Scotty. I need more power. | 我就是柯克艇长 而你是斯咖理 |
[1:22:53] | I’m telling you, if you do not get this radio up, a billion people are gonna die. | 我需要更大的动力 我告诉你 你如果再不修好这通讯设备 数百万人将死于非命 |
[1:22:56] | Now it’s all up to you. I know that’s a shitty deal, but you got it. Can you handle it? | 现在就全看你了 我知道这是苦差事 但是你擅长的事 你能把它修好吗? |
[1:23:03] | Scotty. | 斯咖理 |
[1:23:08] | Aye, Captain. | 可以 艇长 |
[1:23:12] | -You got anything? -No, Vossler. -Then get on it. | -你那里有进展吗? -没有 瓦斯勒 -那就继续干吧 |
[1:23:22] | -I have the conn. -X.O. Has the conn. | -我接掌控制室 -副艇长接掌控制室! |
[1:23:26] | Chief of the boat, make your depth 75 feet. | 舰务长 上升到75英尺处 |
[1:23:28] | -Continue up the periscope depth. -Belay that order! | -一直到潜望深度 -终止命令 |
[1:23:31] | -Get up! -Jesus. | -艇长! -天哪 |
[1:23:36] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[1:23:45] | Any of you officers or chiefs feel you’ve been unjustly caught up in this thing | 任何自认自己无辜卷入的人 |
[1:23:51] | you stand with me now. | 现在可以到我这边来 |
[1:24:32] | Sir, propulsion has been restored. | 长官 推进器已经恢复 |
[1:24:35] | All flooding has been contained. | 渗水问题也已受到控制 |
[1:24:40] | All communications are still down. | 所有的通讯设备仍然还未修好 |
[1:24:48] | Take them away. Lock them up in the officers’ mess. | 把他带走 关到士官餐厅里 |
[1:24:54] | Come on | 走 |
[1:25:28] | Of all the people. | 真没想到你会这样 |
[1:25:41] | Weps, return to missile control. | 武器官 回到导弹控制室去 |
[1:25:44] | -Mr. Zimmer, you stay with me. -Aye, aye, sir. | -齐默先生 你留在我身边 -是 长官 |
[1:25:46] | The rest of you, return to your stations. | 其他人回到各自的部门去! |
[1:25:48] | Inform your men directly that the captain is in command. | 马上通知属下 艇长已回复指挥 |
[1:25:52] | -I have the conn. -Captain has the conn. | -我接掌控制室 -艇长接掌控制室! |
[1:25:54] | Diving Officer, make your depth 150 feet. | 值班员 下潜到150英尺 |
[1:25:57] | 150 feet. Aye, sir. | 150英尺 是 长官 |
[1:25:59] | -1 MC. -Aye, sir. | -1号通讯 -是 长官 |
[1:26:03] | May I have your attention, please? | 请各位注意 |
[1:26:05] | Crew of the USS Alabama | 阿拉巴马号的所有人员注意 |
[1:26:08] | an attempted mutiny has been put down. | 一场意图叛变已经被平息了 |
[1:26:12] | We’ll maintain security alert. | 我们要维持保安警戒 |
[1:26:15] | Authorize movement only in two-man teams. | 所有的行动都得要有两人同时进行 |
[1:26:18] | In the absence of further radio communication | 由于现在无法继续使用通讯设备 |
[1:26:21] | on orders from the National Command Center | 根据国家指挥中心的命令 |
[1:26:23] | we’ll achieve launch depth as quickly as we can for strategic missile launch. | 因此我们得尽快潜到发射深度以便进入发射导弹状态 |
[1:26:28] | We all know what this means. | 大家都很清楚这意味着什么 |
[1:26:30] | It’s not something one would wish for | 这不是任何人愿意看到的 |
[1:26:34] | but we have the obligation under authenticated orders issued by our Commander-in-Chief | 但我们有义务执行总统的命令 |
[1:26:38] | to prevent the attack on our country. | 保卫国家 |
[1:26:41] | Russian missiles will have launch capability in 15 minutes. | 俄国导弹可能在15分内发射 |
[1:26:46] | Set condition 1 SQ. | 立即进入一级战备状态 |
[1:26:48] | Spin up missiles 1-5 and 20-24 | 1到5号 20到24号导弹 |
[1:26:51] | for strategic missile launch. | 准备进行战略发射 |
[1:26:53] | The use of nuclear weapons has been authorized. | 动用核武器已经获得授权 |
[1:26:57] | This is the captain. Mr. Zimmer is the new X.O. | 我是艇长 齐默先生是新任副艇长 |
[1:27:03] | Set condition 1 SQ. | 进入一级战备状态 |
[1:27:09] | Spin up missiles 1-5 and 20-24 | 1到5号 20到24号导弹准备 |
[1:27:13] | for strategic launch. | 准备进行战略发射 |
[1:27:14] | The use of nuclear weapons has been authorized. | 动用核武器已经获得授权 |
[1:27:17] | This is the X.O. | 我是副艇长 |
[1:27:20] | Weapons/Conn: | 呼叫武器室 这里是控制室 |
[1:27:22] | Confirm target package SLBM 64741/2 | 请确认弹道导弹 第64741/2目标区参数 |
[1:27:27] | for missiles 1-5 and 20-24. | 准备发射1到5号 20到24号导弹 |
[1:27:30] | -Target package confirmation, sir. -This is the captain. | -这是目标区认可证 长官 -我是艇长 |
[1:27:43] | Conn/Weapons: | 呼叫控制室这里是武器室 |
[1:27:44] | Confirm target package SLBM 64741/2 | 确认弹道导弹 第64741/2目标区 |
[1:27:48] | for missiles 1-5 and 20-24. | 使用1到5和20到24号导弹 |
[1:27:51] | Aye, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[1:28:02] | Look, it’s not a mutiny. I did everything by the book. | 这不是叛变 我是依法行事 |
[1:28:05] | It’s not about the book. | 这跟法无关 |
[1:28:08] | But if the Russians are gonna launch, and we sit here and do nothing, who’s gonna stop ’em? | 如果俄国攻击 而我们却无所事事 那谁来阻止他们呢? |
[1:28:13] | Half of me’s glad the captain came back. | 艇长能复职我也高兴 |
[1:28:16] | He could be right, you know. | 你可知道他也许是对的 |
[1:28:18] | No orders are valid, Cob, if they’re wrong. | 所有的命令都无效 舰务长 如果他们是错的话 |
[1:28:20] | -We don’t know if they’re wrong. -That’s true. We don’t know. | -我们不确定他们是否是错的 -这倒是真的 我们都不知道 |
[1:28:24] | That’s why we have to find out first. | 所以我们得先确认 |
[1:28:34] | What if Radchenko surrendered and it’s over? Hmm? | 若鲁先科投降已经结束了 怎么办? |
[1:28:37] | We launch. They see us. They launch. | 他们发现我们发射导弹 他们也会发射导弹 |
[1:28:42] | Our birds pass each other in the air. Boom! | 我们的导弹在空中穿梭 然后爆炸! |
[1:28:45] | -What do you got? -Nuclear war. | -最后会发生什么事呢? -核战争 |
[1:28:48] | Nuclear holocaust. | 是核武器大屠杀! |
[1:28:57] | -What are you doing down here? -Jesus, I was just going to the bathroom. | -你在这里干什么? -天哪 我想上洗手间 |
[1:28:59] | Rivetti, nobody moves alone. Come on. You know the drill. | 不能单独一人行动 拜托 你是知道规矩的 |
[1:29:01] | -What, Bennefield, I need an escort to take a shit? -Shut up! | -拜托 连上厕所也要有护卫吗? -闭嘴! |
[1:29:06] | Now I’m gonna call Control. You stay right there. | 我要通知控制室 你给我留在这 |
[1:29:08] | -Aw, fuck that. -I mean it, man! | -去你的! -我是说真的! |
[1:29:16] | -Okay, Moebius, open the door. -You broke my nose, man. | -密比斯 把门打开 -你打断了我的鼻梁 老兄 |
[1:29:20] | Shut up, fat boy. | 闭嘴 胖猪! |
[1:29:25] | -Mr. Rivetti, I’m impressed. -I never liked him, sir. | -瑞崴迪先生 很不错嘛! -我从来就不曾喜欢过他 长官 |
[1:29:27] | Rivetti, go to the laundry, get four sets of coveralls. | 瑞崴迪 快到洗衣室去 去拿4套防弹衣 |
[1:29:29] | -And four caps. -Aye, sir. | -和4顶头盔 -是 长官 |
[1:29:32] | Good boy. | 好样的 |
[1:29:38] | Davis. Can I talk to you a second? | 戴维斯 跟你谈谈好吗? |
[1:29:42] | Come on. | 我们走吧 |
[1:29:45] | -Everybody ready? -Yeah. -Let’s do it. | -大家准备好了吗? -好了 行动吧! |
[1:29:57] | -We’re with you, sir. -Let’s go. | -我们跟你走 长官 -我们走吧 |
[1:30:11] | Approaching launch depth. | 接近发射深度当中 |
[1:30:13] | Very well. Make your depth 150 feet. | 很好 上升到150英尺 |
[1:30:17] | Zero bubble. Commence hovering. | 零气泡 开始静浮 |
[1:30:19] | Zero bubble. Commence hovering. Aye, sir. | 零气泡 开始静浮 了解了 长官 |
[1:30:21] | Conn/Weapons:Estimated time to weapons system 1 SQ:3 minutes, 30 seconds, sir. | 呼叫控制室这里是武器室 一级战备武器系统需要准备时间3分钟30秒 长官 |
[1:30:28] | Conn/Weapons: | 呼叫控制室这里是武器室 |
[1:30:30] | Russian missiles will have launch capability in 12 minutes. | 俄国导弹能在12分内发射出去 |
[1:30:33] | Opening missile hatches. | 开启导弹舱 |
[1:30:52] | -Weps. -Weps, this is Hunter. Listen to me. | -武器官 -武器官 我是亨特 听我说 |
[1:30:56] | -Where are you? -Don’t worry about where I am. | -你在哪里? -不要担心我在哪里 |
[1:30:59] | You cannot proceed. We got other ships out there that can handle this. | 你不能这么做 外面有另一艘潜艇能应付敌军 |
[1:31:01] | Now, you can’t be influenced by the captain or anybody else. You gotta make up your own mind. | 你不能受到艇长和其他的影响 你得要自己决定才行 |
[1:31:06] | Conn/Weapons:Estimated time to missile launch, three minutes and counting, sir. | 呼叫控制室这里是武器室 估计导弹发射时间为3分钟 倒计时开始 长官 |
[1:31:10] | Weps. Weps, listen. Don’t do this. | 武器官 武器官 听着 千万不能这样 |
[1:31:12] | Don’t do this. Once you launch, they cannot come back. They cannot come back, Weps. | 千万不能发射 一旦发射出去就收不回来了 武器官 |
[1:31:16] | And you know the repercussions if we’re wrong, goddamn it.! | 你知道错估后的影响 |
[1:31:18] | Weps, if we fire now, we’ll be firing while we’re blind and crippled. Do you understand me? | 武器官 如果我们现在发射的话是乱打一气 根本不知道实际情况 |
[1:31:23] | -Where the fuck are you? -Do not remove that firing trigger.! | -你到底在哪儿? -千万不要启动按钮! |
[1:31:27] | Do not open the safe. Weps, it’s up to you. | 千万不要打开安全栓 武器官 一切全看你了 |
[1:31:29] | You’re the only one that knows the combination. It’s up to you, Weps.! | 你是唯一知道密码的人 你能自己作出决定 武器官! |
[1:31:32] | It’s up to you. | 一切全看你了 武器官 |
[1:31:37] | Mind your fuckin’ panel! | 注意你自己的控制仪板! |
[1:31:46] | -You guys ready? -Just about, sir. | -大家准备好了吗? -准备好了 长官! |
[1:31:52] | Radio/X. O:Vossler? | 呼叫通讯室我是副艇 瓦斯勒? |
[1:31:54] | X.O. /Radio:Sir. | 回复副艇长这里是通讯室 长官 |
[1:31:57] | -I don’t know, sir. -Vossler, calm down. Just calm down. | -我也不知道 长官 -瓦斯勒 冷静点 不要紧张 |
[1:31:59] | -Take a deep breath. Are you calm? -Yeah, sort of. | -吸一口气 冷静了没? -大概吧 |
[1:32:03] | Get the radio fixed, Vossler. I could have built one by now. How long is it gonna take you? | 把通讯设备修好 瓦斯勒 这么久我甚至能做一台新的 你还要多久? |
[1:32:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:32:09] | Well, how much time do you need? | 你还需要多久? |
[1:32:14] | Shit! Let’s go. | 该死的! 我们走吧 |
[1:32:21] | Missile tubes 1-5 and 20-24 at 1 SQ, sir. | 1到5和20到24号导弹发射管已经进入一级战备状态 长官 |
[1:32:30] | Ship is hovering on automatic. Dive’s at 1 SQ, Captain. | 潜艇自动静浮 潜入一级战备状态 长官 |
[1:32:36] | Missiles at 1 SQ. Ready to launch, sir. | 一级战备状态的导弹准备发射 长官 |
[1:32:45] | Sir, weapons system is at 1 SQ. | 长官 武器系统进入一级战备 |
[1:32:48] | -Missiles are ready for launch, sir. -Very well. | -导弹发射准备好了 长官 -很好 |
[1:32:53] | -Weapons. -Aye, sir. | -通知武器室 -是 长官 |
[1:32:55] | Weapons/Conn:Remove the tactical firing trigger. | 呼叫武器室这里是控制室 启动战术导弹发射按钮 |
[1:33:11] | -1 MC. -Aye, sir. | -再来一次 -是 长官 |
[1:33:14] | Weapons, this is the captain. Unlock the tactical firing trigger. | 呼叫武器室我是艇长 打开战术导弹发射按钮 |
[1:33:22] | Weps? | 武器官 |
[1:33:25] | Missiles are ready to launch, man. | 导弹发射准备好了 老兄 |
[1:33:31] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:33:35] | Shit. Mr. Zimmer. | 该死的! 齐默先生 |
[1:33:40] | No one is to touch this key. | 不要让别人碰这把钥匙 |
[1:33:42] | -I’m going to launch from missile control. -Aye, aye, sir. | -我要去导弹控制室发射导弹 -是 长官 |
[1:33:46] | -Westergaurd. -Sir? -Dougherty. Come with me. | -威斯特格登 -在 -道迪 跟我来 |
[1:33:48] | -Mr. Mahoney, take the conn. -Aye, sir. I have the conn. | -迈赫尼接管控制室 -是 长官 我接掌控制室 |
[1:33:54] | What are you doing, man? We’re at 1 SQ. We’re ready. | 你到底在干什么 老兄? 我们已进入一级战备状态 |
[1:34:00] | -Mr. Dougherty? -Aye. | -道迪先生! -在 |
[1:34:02] | -Station your guards fore and aft. -Last two, forward hatch! | -调你的守卫到前舱和后舱 -最后两位 到前舱门去! |
[1:34:05] | First two, aft hatch! | 前面两位 到后舱门去! |
[1:34:08] | They’re gonna fire from missile control. | 他们想从导弹控制室发射导弹 |
[1:34:11] | We gotta get back to the conn and disarm the system. Come on. | 我们得回到控制室去解除掉系统 走吧 |
[1:34:14] | We’ll travel in the crawl spaces. | 我们从暗道过去 |
[1:34:31] | Mr. Ince! | 安斯先生 |
[1:34:35] | Mr. Ince, remove the tactical firing key. | 安斯先生 启动战术导弹发射按钮 |
[1:34:39] | -Sir, it is my duty to -Son, don’t talk to me about duty. Open the fucking safe! | -长官 我的职责是 -孩子 不要跟我谈职责 启开安全栓! |
[1:34:55] | I can’t do that, sir. | 我不能这样做 长官 |
[1:35:04] | I’m gonna count to three, and then I’m gonna blow your fucking head off. One. | 我数到三 然后我会轰烂你的脑袋 一 |
[1:35:11] | Two. | 二 |
[1:35:17] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[1:35:20] | It does me no good to kill you. You’re the only one that knows the combination. | 我杀了你也没用 你是唯一知道密码的人 |
[1:35:27] | However | 但是 |
[1:35:30] | Petty Officer Hilaire | 赫勒士官 |
[1:35:33] | doesn’t know the combination! | 不知道密码 |
[1:35:36] | Millions of lives are at stake here, Peter! Don’t make a dumb decision! | 数百万条性命就在你的手上 皮特 别干蠢事! |
[1:35:40] | One! | 一 |
[1:35:43] | Two! | 二 |
[1:35:45] | Sir! | 长官! |
[1:36:11] | -Cob. -Yo. | -舰务长 -在 |
[1:36:13] | You and Hunsicker are going to enter the conn from the bow. | 你和汉斯克从前面进入控制室 |
[1:36:15] | Rivetti, Linkletter and myself will come in through the aft. | 瑞崴迪 林力克特和我从后面进去 |
[1:36:17] | Rivetti, you jump right on Zimmer, okay? | 瑞崴迪 你控制住齐默 好吗? |
[1:36:37] | Come on. Come on! | 动作快点! |
[1:36:43] | -Fire control ready? -Aye, sir. -Launcher ready? | -发射控制准备好了吗? -准备好了 长官 -发射器准备好了吗? |
[1:36:45] | -Aye, sir. -Initiate fire. | -准备好了 长官 -启动发射 |
[1:36:48] | -Freeze! Hold it, sir. -Drop the weapon now! | -不要动 停止 长官! -放下你们的武器! |
[1:36:50] | Move forward! Move forward! Move, move, move! Get his pistol. | 往前走 往前走! 拿掉他的手枪! |
[1:36:54] | -Fire one! -Number one did not fire, sir. | -一号发射! -一号发射失败 长官 |
[1:37:00] | Sir, the captain’s key has been removed. | 长官 艇长钥匙被人拿走了 |
[1:37:04] | Hunter. | 亨特 |
[1:37:06] | -You’re a piece of shit. -Son of a bitch. | -你真是该死 -王八蛋 |
[1:37:09] | All right, you and you, man the forward hatches. | 你们两人 守住前舱门 |
[1:37:11] | -Aye, sir. -Aye, sir. -You, you, man the aft hatches. | -是 长官 -你们两人 守住后舱门 |
[1:37:13] | -Aye, sir. -We’re going up to periscope depth. | -是 长官 -我们上升到潜望深度! |
[1:37:15] | We’re going to reestablish communications and get that radio message. | 我们要重新启用通讯设备设法找回那些电文 |
[1:37:19] | Now, anybody got a problem with that? Chief of the boat, make your depth 78 feet. | 谁有意见? 舰务长 上升到78英尺 |
[1:37:24] | Aye, aye, sir. Make your depth 78 feet. Five degree up bubble. | 是 长官 上升到78英尺 5度角上潜 |
[1:37:27] | Mr. Linkletter, man that periscope. | 林力克特先生 你负责潜望镜 |
[1:37:29] | -Aye, aye, sir. Raising number two scope. -Radio/Conn:Mr. Vossler. | -是 长官 启用2号潜望镜 -呼叫通讯室这里是控制室 瓦斯勒 |
[1:37:33] | This is Captain Kirk. I need warp speed on that radio. | 我是柯克艇长 我要你全速修复那通讯设备 |
[1:37:36] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:37:39] | Conn/Weapons:Russian missiles will have launch capability in nine minutes. | 呼叫控制室这里是武器室 俄国导弹有可能在9分钟内发射 |
[1:37:48] | -Oh, shit! -What? What happened? -Reattach that lead! | -该死的! -怎么? 发生什么事? -再重装一次引线 |
[1:38:05] | Seventy-eight feet. At periscope depth, sir! | 78英尺 潜艇到达潜望深度 长官 |
[1:38:07] | -Mr. Linkletter. -No close contact, sir. | -林力克特先生 -没有任何目标接近我们 长官 |
[1:38:09] | Very well. Chief of the watch, raise the VLF radio antenna. | 很好 哨戒长 启动低频通讯天线 |
[1:38:13] | Raise the VLF antenna. Aye, sir. | 启动低频通讯天线 是 长官 |
[1:38:16] | VLF antenna coming up! | 低频通讯天线打开! |
[1:38:20] | Five, four, three. | 五 四 三 |
[1:38:24] | Conn/Radio:Sir. I think she’s breathing. We’re getting close. | 呼叫控制室这里是通讯室 长官 它有动静了 我们快成功了 |
[1:38:37] | -Halt, sir! -Shoot me. -Shit. Shit. | -不要动 长官! -开枪吧 -该死的! |
[1:38:41] | I got him. | 我抓住他了 |
[1:38:43] | I have the conn. | 我接掌控制室 |
[1:38:47] | Give me my missile key. | 把导弹钥匙交给我 |
[1:38:58] | Give me the missile key, Mr. Hunter. | 把导弹钥匙交给我 亨特先生 |
[1:39:14] | I’m the commander of this fucking ship! Give me the god damn key! | 我是这艘该死潜艇的艇长! 把那把钥匙交给我! |
[1:39:22] | Conn/Weapons: Russian missiles will have launch capability in seven minutes. | 呼叫控制室这里是武器室 俄国导弹有可能在7分钟内发射 |
[1:39:29] | Conn/Radio: Sir.! | 呼叫控制室这里是通讯室 长官 |
[1:39:34] | -Radio/Conn! -Captain/Radio:Vossler, sir. | -这里是控制室 -回复控制室 我是瓦斯勒 长官 |
[1:39:37] | She’s breathing again. We are really, really close. | 它有动静了 我们就快修好了 |
[1:39:40] | -You got three minutes, Vossler. Three minutes and counting. -Yes, sir. | -你有三分钟 瓦斯勒 三分钟 倒时计时开始 -是 长官 |
[1:39:47] | You got three minutes. | 你有三分钟 |
[1:39:59] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:40:19] | Come on, Vossler. Come on. Come on. Keep it going. Keep it going. | 拜托 瓦斯勒 加油 加油啊 |
[1:40:29] | Speaking of horses | 谈到马匹 |
[1:40:33] | -Did you ever see those Lipizzaner stallions? -What? | -你看过利皮扎马牡马吗? -你说什么? |
[1:40:38] | From Portugal. | 产自葡萄牙的 |
[1:40:40] | The Lipizzaner stallions. | 利皮扎马种马 |
[1:40:43] | The most highly trained horses in the world. They’re all white. | 那是世界上训练得最好的马 它们全身通白 |
[1:40:48] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:40:51] | “Yes, sir,” you’re aware they’re all white or “yes, sir,” you’ve seen them? | 你是说 是 你知道它们全身通白 还是 是 你见过它们 |
[1:40:58] | Yes, sir, I’ve seen them. | 是 长官 我看过它们 |
[1:41:01] | Yes, sir, I’m aware that they’re all white. | 我也知道它们全身通白 |
[1:41:04] | They’re not from Portugal:They’re from Spain. | 它们不是葡萄牙马 它们是西班牙马 |
[1:41:08] | And at birth, they’re not white, they’re black. | 而且一出生时还不是全白的 它们是黑色的 |
[1:41:13] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:41:16] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道有这事儿 |
[1:41:18] | But they are from Portugal. | 但它们是葡萄牙马 |
[1:41:24] | -Come on, Vossler. Come on. -Yes! Yes! | -加油 瓦斯勒 加油 -快了 |
[1:41:27] | Come on. Come on. You got it. | 加油 瓦斯勒 你快成功了 |
[1:41:32] | Some of the things they do, uh, defy belief. | 马有的时候 不服从权威 |
[1:41:38] | Their training program is simplicity itself. | 他们的训练计划也就很简单 |
[1:41:42] | You just stick a cattle prod up their ass, and you can get a horse to deal cards. | 你只需抽它们的屁股 就能赢得马赛 |
[1:41:48] | Simple matter of voltage. | 只是简单的刺激问题而已 |
[1:41:58] | You’re gonna get it. Come on. | 你快成功了 加油 |
[1:42:03] | -I almost had it. You saw it. -Conn/Weapons: | -我快成功了 你看到的! -呼叫控制室这里是武器室 |
[1:42:07] | Russian missiles will have launch capability in four minutes. | 俄国导弹可能在4分钟内发射 |
[1:42:14] | There you go. There you go! Aw, shit! | 快成功了…快成功了…该死的! |
[1:42:21] | Look, look, look! Look at it, Vossler! There we go. There we go! | 你看…你看…瓦斯勒! 就这样 就这样 |
[1:42:25] | Yes! | 成功了! |
[1:42:32] | Conn/Radio:We are receiving flash traffic. Emergency action message. | 呼叫控制室 这里是通讯室 我们收到了新的紧急行动令 |
[1:42:35] | Recommend alert one. Recommend alert one. Fuck, yeah.! | 建议进入一级战备 太好了! |
[1:42:40] | Alert one. Alert one. Dougherty, Westergaurd, Zimmer. | 一级战备 一级战备 道迪 威斯特格登 齐默 |
[1:42:44] | -Get that EAM. -Aye, aye, sir. | -去把紧急行动电文拿来 -是 长官 |
[1:42:50] | God help you if you’re wrong. | 如果你错了 只有上帝能救你 |
[1:42:53] | If I’m wrong, then we’re at war. God help us all. | 如果我错了 那就会发生战争 只有上帝能救我们大家 |
[1:43:09] | Sir, we have a properly formatted emergency action message | 长官 我们收到了由国家指挥中心发出的 |
[1:43:13] | from the National Command Authority, sir. | 一份紧急行动令 |
[1:43:15] | -Request permission to authenticate, sir. -Permission granted. Authenticate. | -请求认可授权 长官 -授权认可 请鉴定 |
[1:43:35] | -Message is authentic, Captain. -I concur, sir. | -命令确认 艇长 -我同意 长官 |
[1:43:48] | -I concur, sir. -Message is authentic. | -我同意 长官 -命令确认 |
[1:44:04] | 1 MC. | 1号通讯 |
[1:44:07] | Crew of the Alabama, this is the captain. | 阿拉巴马号全体艇员注意 我是艇长 |
[1:44:11] | Set condition 2SQ. | 进入二级战备状态 |
[1:44:16] | Terminate launch, all missiles. | 解除所有的导弹发射状态 |
[1:44:21] | All right! All right! | 太棒了 太棒了! |
[1:45:02] | Mr. Hunter has the conn. | 亨特先生接掌控制室 |
[1:46:05] | In the early hours of this morning, Russian Army forces moved in | 今天凌晨俄罗斯政府军队发起进攻 |
[1:46:08] | and met surprisingly little resistance. | 令人意外的未遭到抵抗 |
[1:46:10] | There were some sporadic battles | 尽管偶尔发生零星枪战 |
[1:46:13] | but, apparently, the specter of fighting their countrymen | 但显然这些叛军不愿和自己的同胞开战 |
[1:46:16] | proved too much for these rebel troops, and they surrendered quickly. | 他们很快就投降了 |
[1:46:20] | And so a crisis that seemed to be escalating beyond the point of no return | 这样一场险些失控的危机 |
[1:46:24] | was ultimately resolved with fewer than a hundred soldiers dead. | 以阵亡不足百名士兵的代价结束了 |
[1:46:27] | And the nuclear base captured by Radchenko is now back in government hands. | 被鲁先科占据的核弹基地 也回到了政府军的手里 |
[1:46:32] | Reporting live from the French aircraft carrier Foch in the Mediterranean Sea | 这是美国有线新闻网记者理查德·拉德瑞尼 |
[1:46:36] | this is Richard Valeriani for CNN. | 在地中海某处的法国福熙号航空母舰上为您报道的 |
[1:46:49] | All right, stand there, uh, Lieutenant Commander Hunter. This won’t take long. | 请站在那里 亨特少校 这不会花你太多时间 |
[1:46:53] | This panel has convened in order to investigate the events | 本委员会被召集和奉命调查 |
[1:46:56] | subsequent to the setting of condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch | 11月1日在阿拉巴马号上所发生的 |
[1:47:02] | on board the USS Alabama on 1 November. | 战略导弹进入一级战备的事件 |
[1:47:06] | Now, based on the testimony from personnel on board the Alabama | 基于阿拉巴马号上的艇员 拉姆齐艇长的证词 |
[1:47:10] | and, in no small measure, to that of the senior officer, Captain Ramsey | 以及大部份高级军官的意见 |
[1:47:15] | I’m prepared to make my recommendations to SUBPAC. | 我打算向潜艇政策委员会建议 |
[1:47:18] | -Without my testimony, sir? -You have a problem with that? | -不包含我的证词吗 长官? -你对这件事有意见吗? |
[1:47:23] | -I might, sir. -I have known Captain Ramsey for almost 30 years. | -我可能会有 长官 -我认识拉姆齐艇长齐快30年了 |
[1:47:28] | We served together on more than a few occasions. | 我们曾一起执行过许多任务 |
[1:47:31] | If he is lying, this will be the first I’ve heard of it. | 的如果他说谎的话 我倒是头一次听说 |
[1:47:34] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:47:36] | My primary concern here is the breakdown in the system. | 这个案子里我最关心的是系统损坏问题 |
[1:47:41] | In this instance, the system failed | 由于系统损坏的原因 |
[1:47:44] | because the two senior officers did not work to resolve their differences | 两位高级军官无法解决 |
[1:47:49] | while preserving the chain of command. | 他们之间的分歧 |
[1:47:51] | Now, you may have been proven right, Mr. Hunter | 你也许证明了自己没错 亨特先生 |
[1:47:55] | but insofar as the letter of the law is concerned | 但根据法规的规定 |
[1:47:58] | you were both right. | 你们两位都没错 |
[1:48:01] | And you were also both wrong. | 而且你们两位也都错了 |
[1:48:04] | This is the dilemma that will occupy this panel, this Navy | 当你离开这个房间后 |
[1:48:09] | and this country’s armed forces as a whole | 这件两难的事将整体的影响到 |
[1:48:13] | long after you leave this room. | 本委员会 海军和全国的部队 |
[1:48:18] | Off the record | 私下讲 |
[1:48:20] | you’ve both created one hell of a mess. | 你们两位在美国核潜艇上制造了一个大混乱 |
[1:48:23] | A mutiny aboard a United States nuclear submarine | 发生了叛变事件 |
[1:48:28] | violation of nuclear launch protocol. | 违反了发动核武攻击的条例 |
[1:48:35] | For the record, it is the conclusion of this panel | 正式的讲 本委员会的报告结论是 |
[1:48:39] | that your actions aboard the Alabama | 你们在阿拉巴马号上的行为 |
[1:48:41] | were consistent with the best traditions of the Navy | 体现了海军的优良传统 |
[1:48:44] | and in the interests of the United States. | 符合美利坚合众国的利益 |
[1:48:46] | As such, the recommendations of this panel will be to accept | 因此 基于拉姆艇长长久以来 |
[1:48:51] | in a manner reflective of his long and dedicated service to his country | 对国家的贡献 本委员会接受 |
[1:48:56] | Captain Ramsey’s request for early retirement from active duty. | 拉姆齐艇长提前退休的请求 |
[1:49:01] | And based, in no small part, on Captain Ramsey’s recommendation | 且根据拉姆齐艇长的大力推荐 |
[1:49:06] | that Lieutenant Commander Hunter be given his next command | 亨特少校应该尽早的 |
[1:49:10] | at the earliest possible convenience. | 获得提升 |
[1:49:14] | Unless, of course, you wish to challenge these recommendations. | 当然 除非你想对此提出异议 |
[1:49:19] | No, sir. | 不想 长官 |
[1:49:21] | -Captain Ramsey? -No, sir. | -拉姆齐艇长? -不想 长官 |
[1:49:26] | Dismissed. | 就这样吧 |
[1:49:41] | Captain? | 艇长! |
[1:49:57] | Just wanted to say thank you. | 我只想跟你说声谢谢 |
[1:50:00] | You were right, and I was wrong. | 你说的对 是我错了 |
[1:50:06] | About the horses, the Lipizzaners. They are from Spain, not Portugal. | 利皮扎马种马 它们的确是西班牙马 不是萄葡牙马 |
[1:50:12] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |