时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hello. I’m David Rossi with the FBI. | 你好 我是联调局的大卫·罗西 |
[00:06] | May I ask you a few questions? | 能问你几个问题吗 |
[00:08] | Who’s at our house? | 是谁来我们家 |
[00:09] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[00:10] | We’re in trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[00:11] | So we need to go, okay? | 所以我们必须走 好吗 |
[00:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:14] | Elias Voit, V-O-I-T. | 伊莱亚斯·沃特 |
[00:16] | I need everything we can get on him. | 我需要能查到的关于他的一切资料 |
[00:17] | He works in high-end cryptography. | 他是做高端加密的 |
[00:18] | That’s how he’s been able to stay ahead of us this entire time. | 这就是他为什么总能先我们一步 |
[00:21] | He knows we’re getting close, | 他知道我们接近了 |
[00:22] | and he’ll try to slip away again. | 他会尝试再次逃跑 |
[00:30] | Drop it! | 放下枪 |
[00:32] | Tyler?! | 泰勒 |
[00:40] | This is where you and I end. | 这里是你和我的结局 |
[00:43] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[00:46] | 我会作进一步指示 但规则就是 放我走 你们就能救回他 如果不照做 | |
[00:48] | – He’s live streaming. – We see it. | -他在直播 -看到了 |
[00:52] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[00:53] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:04] | Krystall. | 克里斯朵 |
[01:06] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[01:08] | for your love, for your patience. | 谢谢你的爱和耐心 |
[01:12] | And I promise this is the last time we will ever | 我保证 这是我们最后一次 |
[01:14] | celebrate our wedding anniversary in my office. | 在我办公室里庆祝我们的结婚纪念日 |
[01:23] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[01:25] | It sounds like your mouth is writing a check | 感觉你是在说大话 |
[01:30] | that your ass can’t cash. | 实际上做不到 |
[01:34] | Unit Chief Rossi. | 罗西组长 |
[01:38] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[01:39] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[01:41] | No. | 没有 |
[01:42] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[01:43] | Prentiss is accepting a promotion to be Section Chief. | 潘提斯将接受升职成为部门主管 |
[01:47] | And she was going to tap on JJ to be her replacement, | 她想让小洁来接替她 |
[01:50] | but JJ decided she wants to head up | 但小洁决定 |
[01:52] | the New Orleans Field Office, so it’s like this job | 要去新奥尔良办事处 于是这份工作 |
[01:55] | just fell into my lap. | 就落到了我身上 |
[01:56] | Now, what does that mean? Money? | 这是什么意思 钱吗 |
[01:58] | No. | 不是 |
[01:59] | It’s the world’s tiniest violin, | 是全世界最小的小提琴 |
[02:02] | and it’s playing just for you. | 它只为你演奏 |
[02:04] | Okay, alright, look, alright, but look, honestly, I — | 好吧 听着 听我说 真的… |
[02:06] | David, I have lost track of the times that you have | 大卫 我已经忘记你说要退休 |
[02:10] | threatened to retire. | 说了多少次了 |
[02:12] | But then I witnessed firsthand exactly what you do. | 但后来我亲眼见识了你的工作 |
[02:19] | And I realized how few people in this world | 我意识到 这世上没有几个人 |
[02:26] | know how to do it. | 能胜任这份工作 |
[02:29] | How to stop real monsters. | 去阻止真正的恶魔 |
[02:33] | I’m sorry. I should’ve told you. | 对不起 我该跟你说的 |
[02:36] | But it doesn’t matter now because I’m going to tell you | 但现在没关系了 因为我也要跟你说 |
[02:38] | the same thing. | 一样的事 |
[02:41] | Your first, best destiny is to lead the BAU. | 你最应该最好的命运就是做行为分析组的头头 |
[02:46] | I know who I married. | 我知道我嫁给了什么人 |
[02:48] | And I would never want you to feel like | 我并不希望你觉得 |
[02:51] | you need to pretend to be anybody else for me. | 你要在我面前装成另一个人 |
[02:56] | So if you want to promise me something, | 所以如果你想向我许下什么承诺 |
[03:00] | promise me that. | 就承诺这个吧 |
[03:04] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[03:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:10] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[04:56] | Our fugitive is Elias Jasper Voit. | 逃犯名叫伊莱亚斯·贾斯帕·沃特 |
[04:59] | He’s armed and extremely dangerous. | 他有武器 极其危险 |
[05:01] | He’s on the run right now with his immediate family. | 他正带着家庭成员在逃 |
[05:03] | His wife, Sydney, | 他的妻子希德妮 |
[05:04] | and their two daughters, Harlow and Holly. | 和他们的两个女儿 哈洛和霍莉 |
[05:07] | Now, based on our profile, they do not pose a threat. | 根据我们的侧写 她们并不是威胁 |
[05:10] | However, Voit’s ability to manipulate them | 但是 沃特可以操纵她们 |
[05:13] | could very well put you in danger. | 这也可能会给你们带来危险 |
[05:16] | That being said, we need to take Voit alive | 尽管如此 我们需要活捉沃特 |
[05:20] | because right now, | 因为现在 |
[05:20] | he’s holding BAU Unit Chief David Rossi | 他把行为分析组组长大卫·罗西作为人质 |
[05:23] | hostage in an unknown location. | 关押在一个不明地点 |
[05:25] | Alright, good luck, stay safe. | 好 祝你们好运 保重 |
[05:27] | Penelope’s still working on trying to locate | 佩内洛普还在努力锁定 |
[05:29] | that IP address for the link that Voit sent. | 沃特发来的链接的那IP地址 |
[05:34] | Damn it, damn it, damn it! | 该死 |
[05:36] | These elite cryptography guys are the worst. | 这些精英加密员最讨厌了 |
[05:38] | Now, I’m not even sure if I’m tracking | 我都不敢确定 我是不是在 |
[05:39] | the original link or he’s totally hijacked my trace. | 追踪原始链接 还是他已经劫持了我的追踪 |
[05:42] | Look, Voit would’ve expected us to try that. | 沃特肯定料到我们会做尝试 |
[05:45] | Well, what wouldn’t he expect us to do? | 那他料不到我们会试什么呢 |
[05:47] | Hey, look, I know it was dark, | 听着 我知道当时很黑 |
[05:49] | and we only caught a glimpse in there, | 我们也只看到了一眼 |
[05:50] | but does anything stand out to anybody about this container? | 但有谁注意到集装箱的任何特征了吗 |
[05:53] | Not really. I was focused on Rossi. | 没有 我只注意看罗西了 |
[05:56] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[05:57] | Look, there’s no doubt Voit’s going to | 毫无疑问 沃特肯定会 |
[05:58] | keep teasing glimpses of Rossi in there. | 继续拿罗西的视频挑逗我们 |
[06:00] | Penelope, is it possible to record the feed next time? | 佩内洛普 能不能录下下一次视频信号 |
[06:04] | Yes, absolutely. | 是的 当然能 |
[06:07] | Section Chief Prentiss, I’m not going to negotiate | 部门主管潘提斯 我不会跟一个 |
[06:09] | with a serial killer. | 连环杀手谈判 |
[06:10] | And as much as I want to see him at the top of | 我不仅想看到他登上 |
[06:12] | the FBI’s “Most Wanted List,” I want to see photos of | 联调局通缉犯名单榜首 我还要看到 |
[06:15] | his wife and children in the national media immediately. | 他妻子孩子的照片立刻登上全国媒体 |
[06:19] | Madam Attorney General, with all due respect, | 司法部长女士 恕我直言 |
[06:21] | that course of action will lead to | 这样做只会导致 |
[06:23] | the highest degree of collateral damage. | 造成最严重的附带伤害 |
[06:26] | If Voit knows he has nothing to lose, | 如果沃特知道他已是穷途末路 |
[06:28] | he will kill his family along with David Rossi. | 他就会杀掉全家人 还有大卫·罗西 |
[06:31] | We need to make him believe that we are willing to negotiate. | 我们得让他相信我们愿意谈判 |
[06:35] | But negotiate what exactly? | 但究竟谈什么 |
[06:38] | The one and only thing that still matters to Voit is his family, | 沃特唯一仍然看重的就是他的家人 |
[06:41] | so there is a chance that he would be willing to entertain | 所以有一丝可能 他会愿意考虑 |
[06:44] | the possibility of releasing them. | 放了他们 |
[06:46] | His freedom for their freedom? | 他的自由换他们的自由 |
[06:47] | That’s a non-starter. | 这不可能 |
[06:49] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[06:50] | The thing is, we’re not going to follow through with that. | 但是 我们不会这么做 |
[06:53] | The act of negotiating will buy the BAU team | 谈判的举措 能为行为分析组争取 |
[06:56] | the time it needs to locate and rescue David Rossi. | 找到和营救大卫·罗西的时间 |
[06:59] | I have a suggestion. | 我有个提议 |
[07:01] | For the time being, why don’t we limit the scope | 我们或许可以暂时将 |
[07:04] | of our “All Points Bulletin” to | 全境通告的范围 |
[07:05] | local law enforcement and border patrol? | 限制在本地警方和边境巡逻内 |
[07:08] | That way, when Voit does reach out again, it will, | 这样 一旦沃特再次联络我们 |
[07:11] | at the very least, provide the BAU with some wiggle room. | 行为分析组就至少能有活动的空间 |
[07:20] | Alright. | 好 |
[07:21] | Alright. | 好 |
[07:23] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 长官 |
[07:26] | Ms. Wilson, please stay behind. | 威尔逊小姐 请留步 |
[07:52] | I’m going to go get my backpack. | 我去拿我的背包 |
[07:54] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[08:04] | 弗洛伊德菲尔德高中 学生入口 信号不佳 稍后再试 | |
[08:08] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 |
[08:09] | Holly! | 霍莉 |
[08:13] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[08:17] | What did I tell you about using your phone? | 我不是说不能用手机吗 |
[08:18] | Dad, it’s really important. | 爸爸 这事很重要 |
[08:19] | Holly, you have to listen to me. | 霍莉 你必须听我的 |
[08:21] | I know, but this paper is due today, and if I’m late — | 我知道 但这份报告要今天交 如果我迟了… |
[08:23] | Just — none of that matters, okay? | 那些都不重要了 好吗 |
[08:24] | I’ll explain to your teacher when the time is right. | 等时候合适 我会跟你的老师解释 |
[08:27] | – Dad! – It’s just a phone. | -爸爸 -一部手机而已 |
[08:29] | I’ll get you another one, but right now, | 我回头再给你买 但现在 |
[08:31] | I need you to help me keep this family safe. | 我需要你帮我保护一家人的安全 |
[08:33] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[08:34] | What’s going on? | 到底是怎么了 |
[08:37] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[08:39] | But if we’re smart, we’ll get through it. | 但如果我们够聪明 就能撑过去 |
[08:41] | Just go inside and help your mom and sister get settled. | 进去帮你妈妈和妹妹安顿下来 |
[09:33] | Hey, the link’s live. | 链接启动了 |
[09:38] | I know what you’re doing, Lee. | 我知道你在打什么主意 李 |
[09:40] | You’re using me as a bargaining chip, but it’s not — | 你拿我当谈判的筹码 但这不… |
[09:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:44] | I need to speak to the Deputy Director, | 我要找副局长 |
[09:46] | Douglas Bailey. | 道格拉斯·贝利 |
[09:48] | – I’m Emily Prentiss, Section Chief. – No. | -我是艾米莉·潘提斯 部门主管 -不行 |
[09:51] | I talk to the Deputy Director in the next five minutes, | 接下来五分钟里 让我跟副局长对话 |
[09:54] | or you can tell him that he can just throw | 否则你就告诉他 |
[09:56] | another press conference to explain why he let | 他可以再开一场新闻发布会 解释一下 |
[09:58] | one of his agents die when he could’ve saved his life. | 为什么他救不了他手下的探员 任由他死去 |
[10:26] | “Man cannot possess anything as long as he fears death. | 恐惧死亡之人 无法拥有任何东西 |
[10:30] | But to him who does not fear it, everything belongs.” | 但无惧死亡之人 可拥有一切 |
[10:34] | Leo Tolstoy. | 列夫·托尔斯泰 |
[10:36] | It doesn’t make sense. Why me? | 这没道理 为什么找我 |
[10:37] | Why not the Director himself? | 为什么不找局长本人 |
[10:39] | Voit picked you because you made yourself the face | 沃特选你是因为你把自己弄成了 |
[10:40] | of the Sicarius investigation and you screwed up. | 刺客案的门面 还搞砸了 |
[10:43] | I didn’t screw up. | 我没搞砸 |
[10:44] | You didn’t set the record straight that Benjamin Reeves | 你没有说清楚本杰明·里弗斯 |
[10:45] | was not Sicarius, | 不是刺客 |
[10:46] | and now Voit wants to exploit that to his own advantage. | 现在沃特要利用此事 |
[10:48] | Clarifying that Reeves was not Sicarius — | 澄清里弗斯不是刺客… |
[10:51] | Look, I am just telling you the cold, hard truth. | 听着 我只是在告诉你冰冷的现实 |
[10:54] | Voit is a profiler, and he has been studying you. | 沃特有侧写能力 他一直在研究你 |
[11:00] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你好受些 |
[11:01] | there’s not much he can get out of trying to manipulate me. | 他操纵我 也得不到什么好处 |
[11:03] | I’m not authorized to give him a damn thing. | 我根本没有权力给他任何东西 |
[11:04] | Voit knows that. | 这沃特也知道 |
[11:06] | So there must be some other angle he wants to play. | 所以他肯定还有别的想法 |
[11:10] | With Rossi’s life hanging in the balance. | 而且将关系到罗西的命 |
[11:16] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[11:17] | He’s opened up a communications link. | 他启动了一个通话链接 |
[11:19] | All you have to do is unmute. | 你只需要解除静音 |
[11:21] | If you can’t do this, just tell us. | 如果你不行 就直说 |
[11:28] | This is Deputy Director Bailey. | 我是贝利副局长 |
[11:30] | Hey, Doug, you ready to make a deal? | 道格 你准备好做交易了吗 |
[11:33] | Let me cut to the chase. | 我就直说吧 |
[11:35] | As you and I speak, | 我们说话这会儿 |
[11:36] | there’s a nationwide BOLO issued to local police | 全境通告正被发向各地地方警察 |
[11:39] | and border control. | 和边境巡逻 |
[11:40] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[11:42] | Rescind it. | 撤回 |
[11:43] | But how about this? | 但这样如何 |
[11:44] | Only for 24 hours. | 只需要撤回24小时 |
[11:46] | After that, you’ll never hear from me or my family again. | 之后 你再也不会有我和我家人的消息了 |
[11:49] | And what about Agent Rossi? | 那罗西探员呢 |
[11:51] | Then he’ll be all yours again. | 到时候把他还给你们 |
[11:53] | Ask for his family. | 叫他放了他的家人 |
[11:55] | – What? – Sydney and the girls. | -什么 -希德妮和他的女儿 |
[11:57] | He has to release them, too. | 他必须把她们也放了 |
[11:58] | He agrees to that, then you rescind the BOLO. | 他同意了 你再撤回协查通告 |
[12:00] | I can’t rescind the BOLO. | 我不能撤回协查通告 |
[12:01] | You tell him that. | 你告诉他你可以就行 |
[12:06] | What about your family? | 那你的家人呢 |
[12:07] | What about my family? | 我的家人怎么了 |
[12:09] | He will kill his family | 他宁可杀了他的家人 |
[12:11] | before he lets them learn the truth about him. | 也不会让她们得知他的真面目 |
[12:13] | Okay, and? | 好吧 那怎么办 |
[12:14] | And so you need to make him see that there’s | 你得让他明白 有一个办法 |
[12:15] | a way to keep them safe — by letting them go. | 能保证她们的安全 那就是放她们走 |
[12:20] | Elias, it’s my responsibility to make sure | 伊莱亚斯 我有责任确保 |
[12:22] | no one else gets hurt here. | 没有别的人受到伤害 |
[12:23] | Then do what I say, and no one will. | 那就照我说的做 大家都会没事 |
[12:26] | Listen to me. You can survive on your own. | 听我说 你可以靠自己活下去 |
[12:29] | Leave your family. | 放了你的家人 |
[12:30] | You and I both know it is only going to be | 你我都知道 希德妮和孩子们 |
[12:32] | a matter of time before Sydney and the girls | 迟早会得知你的真面目 |
[12:34] | learn the truth about you, and when that happens, | 这只是时间问题 到那时 |
[12:36] | you will have no choice but to kill them. | 你就别无选择 只能杀了她们 |
[12:39] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[12:40] | Listen to me now. | 你给我听好了 |
[12:42] | I know you’re not the man in charge, | 我知道你不是管事的 |
[12:45] | but you’re definitely the one who likes the gold star. | 但你绝对喜欢出风头[金星] |
[12:49] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[12:50] | So if I don’t see that BOLO lifted in the next 24 hours, | 如果你们不在24小时内撤销协查通告 |
[12:53] | David Rossi’s a dead man. | 大卫·罗西就死定了 |
[12:58] | Did I just get Rossi killed? | 我是不是害死了罗西 |
[13:00] | No, no, I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[13:02] | But you got under Voit’s skin. | 但你激怒了沃特 |
[13:04] | That’s a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[13:06] | And hopefully not too much of a bad thing. | 但愿没起反效果 |
[13:15] | I know what you’re doing, Lee. | 我知道你在打什么主意 李 |
[13:17] | Hello. I need to speak to the Deputy Director, | 你好 我要找副局长 |
[13:21] | – Douglas Bailey. – It’s not gonna work. | -道格拉斯·贝利 -你不会得逞的 |
[13:22] | Okay, we got to shut this bozo up. | 得先让这家伙闭嘴 |
[13:24] | So, I have two audio channels. | 我这有两条音频信道 |
[13:25] | Can we hear what Rossi’s saying? | 我们能听见罗西在说什么吗 |
[13:26] | Yeah, we should be able to. | 应该可以 |
[13:30] | You’re using me as a bargaining chip, | 你拿我当谈判的筹码 |
[13:32] | but it’s not going to work. | 但你不会得逞的 |
[13:34] | There is no negotiation. | 这事没有谈判的余地 |
[13:36] | Can you pause it? | 能暂停吗 |
[13:38] | If Rossi is anticipating | 如果罗西能预料到 |
[13:40] | Voit showing him off down there… | 沃特在展示他在地下的画面… |
[13:41] | Then he’s going to try to talk to you guys, too. | 那他也会设法和你们交流 |
[13:43] | Exactly. In coded language. | 没错 用暗语 |
[13:50] | Wait, he hears something. | 等等 他听见了什么声音 |
[14:03] | Is this what’s supposed to happen? | 这是我注定的结局吗 |
[14:05] | I die in a flash flood down here? | 在地下被山洪淹死 |
[14:08] | Flash flood. | 山洪 |
[14:09] | I realize that Voit could have these containers | 我知道沃特可能在各地 |
[14:12] | buried all over the place, but let’s just say, | 都埋了集装箱 但假设 |
[14:15] | for the moment, | 此刻 |
[14:17] | that this one is conveniently located for both the abduction for | 这个集装箱恰巧离萝蒙娜·哈弗纳的绑架发生地 |
[14:21] | Ramona Havener in Indio, California, | 加利福尼亚州印第奥 |
[14:23] | as well as for Rossi, who’s in Yakima County, Washington. | 和罗西的绑架发生地 华盛顿州亚基马县都不远 |
[14:27] | Okay, and if we assume that it’s a full tank of gas | 好 假设他的车子加满了油 |
[14:29] | away from both locations, | 从这两个地点出发 |
[14:31] | then that would put the search area roughly beginning | 那么搜索区域大概就从 |
[14:34] | where those two travel radiuses come together. | 这两个行进半径的交汇处开始 |
[14:36] | And we can get a bit more specific than that because | 我们可以更精确些 |
[14:39] | it is raining there right now at this very moment. | 因为此时此刻那里正在下雨 |
[14:41] | It’s raining from Arcata to Redding. | 从阿克塔到雷丁都在下雨 |
[14:43] | It’s a big search area, but it’s a start. | 这搜索范围很大 不过也是个开始 |
[14:45] | Alright, look, why don’t Penelope and I coordinate from | 这样吧 我和佩内洛普在这配合工作 |
[14:47] | here and you guys go ahead — | 你们去… |
[14:49] | Wheels up. | 准备起飞 |
[14:54] | Everything that you know? | 你就知道这些 |
[14:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:56] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[14:59] | He knows about Gold Star. | 他知道金星的事 |
[15:01] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[15:03] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[15:04] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[15:06] | So, Ms. Wilson, | 威尔逊女士 |
[15:07] | what are my legal and extralegal options here? | 我有哪些合法和法外的选项 |
[15:12] | Legally speaking, you let him go. | 合法的做法是 你放他走 |
[15:16] | It’ll be the safest way to keep this matter contained. | 这是防止事态恶化最稳妥的办法 |
[15:18] | Extralegally speaking? | 法外的做法呢 |
[15:20] | There is an implied order of | 上头隐含的指示是 |
[15:22] | “Terminate with extreme prejudice.” | “格杀勿论” |
[15:24] | And Agent Rossi and Voit’s family? | 那罗西探员和沃特的家人呢 |
[15:27] | Their deaths would be chalked up to acceptable, | 他们的死就算不是必要损失 |
[15:30] | if not necessary, losses. | 也会被视为可接受损失 |
[15:32] | Yes, unavoidable collateral damage. | 是的 不可避免的连带伤害 |
[15:34] | They would see through it. | 他们会看穿的 |
[15:36] | The BAU. | 行为分析组 |
[15:38] | And if they were to end up losing David Rossi, | 如果他们最终失去了大卫·罗西 |
[15:41] | they would never stop searching for the reason why. | 绝对会追究原因到底 |
[15:43] | And that’s the part they’re pretty damn good at, | 这是他们最擅长的 |
[15:45] | the why part. | 查明原因 |
[15:49] | But, Madam Attorney General, if I’m being reassigned | 不过司法部长女士 如果我即将被调到 |
[15:52] | to Sacramento, why would you bring me in here | 萨克拉门托 你为什么还要带我来这 |
[15:54] | as an adviser unless you think — | 当法律顾问 除非你认为… |
[15:57] | I think implied orders need to come from somewhere. | 我认为隐含的指示需要有出处 |
[16:00] | So, of course, your current status positions you | 所以如果我们选择法外途径 |
[16:03] | to be the one who may find herself falling on my sword | 以你的现状 你自然可能需要 |
[16:06] | if we choose to go the extralegal route. | 替我背黑锅 |
[16:11] | But fortunately, I do believe we need to stay within | 但所幸 我相信我们需要 |
[16:14] | the four corners of the law here. | 通过合法途径解决此事 |
[16:17] | So this is what we’re going to tell the BAU. | 所以我们就这么跟行为分析组说 |
[16:23] | Hello. | 喂 |
[16:24] | Yes, this is she. | 我就是 |
[16:29] | Y-Yes. | 是的 |
[16:33] | I appreciate that. | 太感谢了 |
[16:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:38] | Okay, goodbye. | 好 再见 |
[16:47] | What was that about? | 电话里说了什么 |
[16:49] | Tyler’s going into surgery. | 泰勒要进手术室了 |
[16:52] | Now. | 马上 |
[16:56] | Luke, I don’t — I don’t think that I can — | 卢克 我感觉… |
[17:00] | I can’t keep going. | 我进行不下去了 |
[17:08] | It’s going to be all right. | 会没事的 |
[17:09] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[17:11] | I have never — W-What’s happening with David | 我从没… 大卫此刻命悬一线 |
[17:15] | and then Tyler, they just called and said | 泰勒又这样 他们打来说 |
[17:17] | that he might not — | 他也许撑不… |
[17:19] | And I can’t shake this feeling. | 我总是止不住地想 |
[17:23] | Oh, my God, what if they both die? | 天啊 万一他们都死了怎么办 |
[17:26] | Penelope. | 佩内洛普 |
[17:29] | I don’t know. Just… | 我不知道 你就… |
[17:33] | Maybe if we lean on each other, | 如果我们互相依靠 |
[17:37] | we’ll have the strength to get through this together. | 也许就有足够的勇气 一起度过难关 |
[17:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:44] | We can do that. | 我们能做到 |
[17:46] | I want to do that. | 我想这么做 |
[17:48] | I want to do that because they need us. | 我想这么做 因为他们需要我们 |
[17:52] | They do. Okay? | 他们确实需要我们 |
[17:56] | Me and you. | 我和你 |
[17:57] | – Me and you. – Okay. | -我和你 -好的 |
[18:00] | – Okay. We can do this. – Have some — Have some tea. | -好的 我们能做到 -你先喝口茶 |
[18:01] | I will. | 我会的 |
[18:03] | It’s hot. | 很烫 |
[18:13] | What is all this? | 这些是什么 |
[18:14] | This is our witness protection program. | 是我们的证人保护计划 |
[18:22] | Claire Lennox? This looks real. | 克莱尔·伦诺克斯 这看起来像真的 |
[18:24] | For all intents and purposes, it is. | 实际上 这就是真的 |
[18:26] | How did you get these? | 你怎么弄到这些东西的 |
[18:27] | – I made them. – How? | -我自己做的 -怎么做的 |
[18:30] | It’s not as hard as you think. | 没你想得那么难 |
[18:35] | I got involved with some bad people | 我惹到了一些坏人 |
[18:36] | that have connections to the government. | 他们和政府有关系 |
[18:38] | I’m talking to a lawyer to get us out of it, | 我找了个律师帮我们脱身 |
[18:39] | but it’s going to take some time. | 但这需要时间 |
[18:45] | – Are you sure we’re safe here? – Yeah. | -你确定我们在这里是安全的 -确定 |
[18:47] | Wasn’t it your old boss who suggested that | 这不是你以前的上司建议我们 |
[18:49] | we vacation in this place? | 来度假的地方吗 |
[18:52] | No. No. | 不是的 |
[18:54] | I was going to suggest it to him. | 是我要推荐他来的 |
[18:56] | Remember? Th-That’s what I told you, ’cause I know the owner. | 记得吗 我是这么跟你说的 因为我认识屋主 |
[18:59] | He knew my mother really well. | 他和我母亲很熟 |
[19:03] | We’re going to be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[19:04] | You just have to trust me. | 你只要相信我就好 |
[19:31] | I know this is very confusing. | 我知道你们很难理解 |
[19:34] | – I’m scared, Mommy. – I know. | -我好害怕 妈妈 -我知道 |
[19:35] | Why won’t you tell us everything? | 你为什么不把所有情况都告诉我们 |
[19:37] | There’s only so much I know. | 我只知道这么多 |
[19:39] | But your dad knows how to keep us safe. | 但你们爸爸知道如何能保护好我们 |
[19:41] | – Does he? – Holly. | -真的吗 -霍莉 |
[19:43] | I mean, he has been acting really weird. | 他的确表现得很奇怪 |
[19:45] | He is. And I don’t get it. | 就是啊 我不明白 |
[19:47] | You totally kicked him out of the house to get his shit together. | 你之前把他赶出家门 让他振作一点 |
[19:50] | But now you’re cool. | 现在你却不在意了 |
[19:52] | Even if he’s involved with like a cartel or something? | 即使他卷入了贩毒集团之类的 |
[19:54] | Okay, your father and I have been through a lot recently, | 我和你爸最近经历了很多事 |
[19:57] | mostly because he hasn’t been totally honest with me or you. | 主要是因为他没对你们和我完全坦诚 |
[20:01] | But his heart is in the right place. | 但他的本意是好的 |
[20:03] | And right now, he needs our support. | 现在他需要我们的支持 |
[20:08] | We’re going to get through this. | 我们一定能渡过这个难关 |
[20:10] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:12] | Now, go unpack the kitchen for me. | 去帮我把厨具拿出来吧 |
[21:08] | 检测到安全漏洞 输出信号被入侵 接入监控画面 | |
[21:09] | 直播链接已泄露 直播已屏蔽 | |
[21:09] | Lee, you just can’t help it now? | 李 控制不住了吧 |
[21:14] | You’re getting sloppy. | 你变得大意了 |
[21:18] | I know you think I’m an old dog, | 我知道你觉得我已经老了 |
[21:21] | but I’ve learned a lot of new tricks. | 但我学了很多新技巧 |
[21:26] | 信号断开 信号源传输中断 | |
[21:27] | – What was that? – What a hero. | -怎么回事 -好一个英雄 |
[21:29] | I think Dave figured out how to mess with Voit’s system. | 戴夫想到破坏沃特系统的办法了 |
[21:32] | – Were you recording it? – You bet I was. | -你刚刚录下来了吗 -那是自然 |
[21:34] | Let’s patch in Tara and Emily. | 那我们去告诉塔拉和艾米莉 |
[21:37] | I know you think time is running out for me, | 我知道你觉得我所剩时间不多了 |
[21:38] | but it’s running out for you. | 但其实你才是没多少时间了 |
[21:40] | Because, Lee, you thought you could bury me | 因为李 你觉得你可以把我埋葬在 |
[21:44] | in the same place you killed your old self. | 那个你杀死过去自己的地方 |
[21:48] | But bodies often find a way to the surface. | 但是尸体总有办法找到通往地表的路 |
[21:51] | So when my team hunts you down, I want you to know why | 当我团队抓到你的时候 我想让你知道 |
[21:56] | you will never outrun Lee Duval, | 为什么你永远都摆脱不了李·杜瓦尔 |
[22:00] | even though that’s why you killed your Uncle Cyrus | 即使你不惜为此杀了你舅舅赛勒斯 |
[22:03] | and why you’re going to kill your family. | 还要杀了你家人 |
[22:05] | You are what you are, always will be. | 因为你本性难移 |
[22:10] | So, | 所以 |
[22:12] | whether I live or die… | 不管我是死是活 |
[22:19] | …you remember what I said. | 你记住我说的话 |
[23:19] | Well, Marine Sergeant Major Rossi, this better work. | 海军陆战队军士长罗西 这个最好管用 |
[24:34] | Penelope Garcia has been monitoring | 佩内洛普·加西亚一直在监测 |
[24:36] | the video link that Voit sent us. | 沃特发给我们的视频链接 |
[24:38] | She now believes that Rossi has disabled | 她确信罗西已经破坏了 |
[24:41] | Voit’s communications with the shipping container. | 沃特与集装箱的通讯系统 |
[24:44] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[24:45] | Knowing Dave, I suspect he’s figured out his own escape plan. | 以我对戴夫的了解 我猜测他已经想好了逃脱计划 |
[24:48] | But even if he were to get out of the container, | 但就算他能逃出集装箱 |
[24:50] | he’ll probably find himself in the middle of nowhere. | 也很有可能身处荒野 |
[24:52] | No question we still need to find him, | 毫无疑问我们仍需寻找他的位置 |
[24:54] | but the best way to do that is by tracking down Voit. | 但是最好的办法还是追踪沃特 |
[25:01] | Based on your profile, | 基于你们的侧写 |
[25:03] | the Attorney General doesn’t want any blood on | 司法部长不想让政府 |
[25:05] | the administration’s hands, so — | 手上沾血 所以… |
[25:07] | So now we are prepared to let him and his family go. | 所以我们准备放他和他的家人走 |
[25:10] | Let him go? | 放他走 |
[25:12] | It’s the safest course of action. | 这是最安全的方案 |
[25:14] | And we’re confident both Canada and Mexico | 我们相信加拿大和墨西哥有能力 |
[25:16] | can and will extradite him when the time comes. | 会在时机成熟时将他引渡回国 |
[25:19] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[25:20] | There’s something going on here. | 肯定发生了什么情况 |
[25:21] | What am I missing? | 我不知道的情况 |
[25:23] | – Politics. – Ms. Wilson. | -政治 -威尔逊女士 |
[25:25] | That’s what’s going on. | 就是这个情况 |
[25:27] | Let’s be real. | 我们实事求是说吧 |
[25:28] | We’re at a 50-50 split in this country. | 我们是一个两派分裂的国家 |
[25:30] | Any mistake by the Department of Justice can | 任何司法部犯的错误 |
[25:32] | and will be weaponized by one side or the other. | 都会被另一方拿来作为武器 |
[25:35] | We cannot afford another Ruby Ridge. | 我们承受不了再一次红宝石山脊案了 |
[25:37] | Certainly not on our watch. | 尤其是在我们眼皮底下绝不能 |
[25:39] | So we do nothing? | 那我们什么都不做吗 |
[25:41] | No. | 不是 |
[25:42] | When Voit makes contact again, we will tell him — | 如果沃特再次联系我们 我们会告诉他 |
[25:45] | I will tell him that the BOLO has been rescinded. | 我会告诉他协查通告已经撤销了 |
[25:48] | Once he and his family are safe, | 一旦他和他家人都安全了 |
[25:49] | he’ll tell us where Rossi is. | 他会告诉我们罗西在哪里 |
[25:51] | What makes you think Voit will keep his word? | 你凭什么觉得沃特会信守承诺 |
[25:53] | Well, it’s like you said. He’s profiled me. | 就像你说的 他研究过我 |
[25:55] | Which means giving me Rossi’s location | 意味着告诉我罗西的位置 |
[25:56] | is going to be the easy part. | 对他来说是最轻松的办法 |
[25:58] | Because it’s seeing me struggle with getting | 因为看到我费力地把罗西 |
[26:00] | Rossi out of that container alive that’s going to be | 从集装箱里活着救出来 |
[26:01] | the fuck-you part for him. | 那对他来说才叫操蛋 |
[26:03] | So I do hope you’re right | 所以我真的希望你猜对了 |
[26:04] | about Rossi getting himself out of there. | 罗西能自己逃出来 |
[26:06] | Listen, I’ve been replaying this recording of Rossi | 听着 我反复回看罗西的录像 |
[26:09] | over and over again, and I keep thinking that | 一遍又一遍 我一直在想 |
[26:11] | I’m missing something he’s trying to tell us. | 我是不是忽略了他想告诉我们的信息 |
[26:13] | Yes, my spidey sense says the same thing. | 是的 我的超能第六感也这么觉得 |
[26:15] | I know that Rossi is trying to get under Voit’s skin, | 我知道罗西想要激怒沃特 |
[26:18] | but I’m starting to think that calling him | 但我开始觉得罗西称呼他李 |
[26:21] | Lee is for us as much as it is for him. | 暗示我们的同时也是在告诉他 |
[26:23] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[26:24] | You think he’s trying to say that maybe Voit | 你觉得罗西想说或许沃特 |
[26:26] | isn’t Voit anymore, that he’s reverting back | 不再是沃特 他又回到 |
[26:28] | to the patterns and behaviors of his past? | 他过去的行为模式了吗 |
[26:30] | His past as Lee Duval. | 回到还是李·杜瓦尔的他 |
[26:32] | Which might mean that Rossi suspects | 意味着罗西怀疑 |
[26:34] | he’d unconsciously seek out a hiding place, | 他会下意识在地寻找一个藏身之处 |
[26:35] | a safe house where Lee Duval would’ve been as comfortable | 一个安全屋 在那里 原本的李·杜瓦尔可以 |
[26:39] | then as Voit and his family would be now. | 跟现在沃特一样 安逸地跟家人待在一起 |
[26:41] | Okay, I — Here’s the thing. | 好 我… 是这样的 |
[26:42] | I have done background searches on Elias Voit | 我调查了太平洋西北部的 |
[26:45] | and Lee Duval all over the Pacific Northwest, | 伊莱亚斯·沃特和李·杜瓦尔的背景 |
[26:47] | and I’ve come up with a huge amount of zilch. | 结果就是什么都没有 |
[26:50] | Have you — Have you tried any surviving relatives | 那你有没有试过目前还活着的 |
[26:53] | on his mother or his father’s side? | 他母亲或者父亲那边的亲戚 |
[26:55] | I’ll give that a shot. | 我试试 |
[27:10] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[27:13] | So you really gonna give this jag-off the satisfaction, huh? | 你真的要让这个混蛋得逞吗 |
[27:19] | Krystall. | 克里斯朵 |
[27:20] | David. | 大卫 |
[27:24] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我很想你 |
[27:26] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[27:28] | I’m sorry. I-I-I wasn’t | 对不起 |
[27:30] | able to be there when they lowered you into the ground. | 你下葬的时候我没能在场 |
[27:34] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[27:35] | It wasn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[27:37] | We were just getting started. | 我们的幸福生活刚刚开始 |
[27:40] | Yes, we were. | 是啊 |
[27:41] | I’ve tried to carry on without you, but it’s not the same. | 我试着继续过没有你的生活 但不一样了 |
[27:46] | It’ll never be the same. | 再也回不到从前了 |
[27:49] | Ever. | 回不去了 |
[27:50] | But the truth is, I’m not afraid anymore. | 但事实是 我不再害怕了 |
[27:55] | I’m ready to join you. | 我准备好加入你了 |
[27:58] | Part of why I love you, Dave, is because you can be | 我爱你的其中一个原因 戴夫 就是 |
[28:01] | a stubborn jackass sometimes. | 你有时候是一个固执的混蛋 |
[28:04] | But I have never, ever seen you quit. | 但是我从来 从来没见你放弃过 |
[28:08] | It’s just never been in your nature. | 这不是你的本性 |
[28:10] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[28:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[28:12] | Join me? | 加入我 |
[28:14] | You’re giving up. | 你想放弃了 |
[28:16] | Giving up? I’m buried alive. | 放弃吗 我是被活埋了 |
[28:19] | I-I-I’m running out of air, | 氧气马上要没了 |
[28:20] | I don’t have the physical strength to dig myself out of here, | 我没这个体力挖逃出去的通道 |
[28:23] | so it’s not about how I feel about myself. | 所以重点不是我的自我感觉 |
[28:26] | It’s a fact. | 这是事实 |
[28:29] | I’m going to die down here. | 我马上要死在这儿了 |
[28:31] | Alone. | 独自死去 |
[28:33] | And all I can hope is that I didn’t die in vain. | 我只希望我不是白白死去 |
[28:47] | I think I found something. | 我想我有发现了 |
[28:48] | So, Lee Duval’s mother’s name was Teresa. | 李·杜瓦尔母亲叫特蕾莎 |
[28:51] | It turns out she’s Cyrus’ half-sister, | 原来她是赛勒斯同父异母的妹妹 |
[28:53] | so her maiden name is Lennox. | 她的婚前姓伦诺克斯 |
[28:55] | Now, stay with me. | 注意了 |
[28:56] | The Lennox family owned property in Burney, California, | 伦诺克斯家族在加州伯尼有房产 |
[28:59] | which has been in trust for many years, | 多年来一直处于信托状态 |
[29:01] | but what woke me up is that the original trustee | 但是我注意到的是最初的受托人 |
[29:05] | is a lawyer named Jasper Voit, who, according to | 是一位叫贾斯帕·沃特的律师 |
[29:08] | local records, was killed in a car accident | 根据当地记录 他和他的儿子伊莱亚斯 |
[29:11] | along with his son Elias in June of 2002. | 在2002年6月的一场车祸中丧生 |
[29:14] | That’s the last year we have any records for Lee Duval anywhere. | 这是我们能查到李·杜瓦尔信息的最晚年份 |
[29:17] | And the first year of any record of an Elias Voit | 也是伊莱亚斯的记录在西雅图地区 |
[29:19] | in the Seattle area. | 出现的第一年 |
[29:21] | Who’s the trustee now? | 现在的受托人是谁 |
[29:22] | Someone named David Lennox, | 一个叫大卫·伦诺克斯的人 |
[29:23] | but I’m having a hard time finding him. | 但我不太能找到他 |
[29:25] | Sounds to me like another alias for Voit. | 听上去像是沃特的另一个化名 |
[29:27] | But, you know, JJ and Will are only an hour | 但是小洁和威尔距离伯尼的那处房产 |
[29:29] | from that property in Burney. | 只有一个小时车程 |
[29:30] | They can check out. | 他们可以去看看 |
[29:31] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[29:33] | If you’re correct about that location, | 如果你对地点的判断是正确的 |
[29:34] | I’ll need to be there. | 我必须在场 |
[29:36] | To negotiate Voit’s surrender. | 去和沃特谈判让他投降 |
[29:38] | His surrender? | 让他投降 |
[29:39] | I thought you were considering letting him go. | 我还以为你们准备放他走呢 |
[29:42] | W-We’re not letting him go. | 我们不会放他走 |
[29:43] | If he’s there, we take him. | 如果他在那里 我们逮捕他 |
[29:45] | Look, there’s not enough time for you to get out there. | 但是没时间让你赶过去了 |
[29:47] | Just authorize JJ to negotiate on the Bureau’s behalf. | 就授权小洁代表局里去和他谈判吧 |
[29:49] | No. | 不行 |
[29:51] | I’ve already conferred with the Attorney General and the Director. | 我已经和司法部长还有局长商议过了 |
[29:53] | Nothing happens until I get there. | 除非我在场 不然不采取行动 |
[29:56] | Is that clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[29:57] | Crystal. | 非常明白 |
[30:07] | Hey, morning. How’d you sleep? | 早上好 睡得怎么样 |
[30:08] | Not great. | 不怎么好 |
[30:09] | Girls, breakfast! | 孩子们 吃早饭了 |
[30:11] | Uh, I have to ask you about something. | 我得问你一点事 |
[30:13] | Yeah. First, you got to try these eggs. | 当然 你一定要先试试这些鸡蛋 |
[30:14] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[30:15] | Harlow, Holly, breakfast! | 哈洛 霍莉 吃早饭了 |
[30:18] | Um, girls, can you give me and your dad a minute? | 姑娘们 可以让我跟爸爸单独聊一会吗 |
[30:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:25] | I was unpacking and I saw some dog collar | 我在整行李的时候看到了一个狗项圈 |
[30:28] | from a dog named Moose. | 一只叫穆斯的狗 |
[30:38] | Moose. Yes, yes, that was my boss’ dog. | 穆斯 对 那是我老板的狗 |
[30:42] | He died a few weeks ago. | 它几周前死了 |
[30:43] | Why do you have his collar? | 你为什么有它的项圈 |
[30:45] | Why does it matter? | 有什么关系吗 |
[30:47] | – It matters because I don’t trust you. – What? | -有关系 因为我不信你 -什么 |
[30:51] | That agent said you’re a “psychopath.” | 那个探员说你是个精神变态 |
[30:52] | That doesn’t make any sense to me, | 虽然我觉得他是在胡说 |
[30:54] | but I need to know exactly why we are on the run | 但我需要知道我们究竟为什么要像罪犯一样 |
[30:57] | like we’re criminals. | 东躲西藏 |
[30:58] | Sydney, calm down. | 希德妮 冷静 |
[30:59] | I’m — Just tell me the truth! | 我… 告诉我实话 |
[31:01] | No, I will tell you what I tell you when I want to | 不 该说什么 他妈的什么时候说 |
[31:03] | fucking tell you and then you will do what I tell you! | 都由我来决定 你只用照着我说的做就行了 |
[31:05] | Do you understand that?! | 明白了吗 |
[31:11] | Fuck! | 操 |
[31:24] | Daddy, no! | 爸爸 不要 |
[31:33] | Oh, damn it, Sydney. What did you do? | 该死的 希德妮 你都做了些什么 |
[31:36] | Alright, get in the bedroom. | 好了 去卧室 |
[31:38] | – What? – The bedroom. Go. | -什么 -卧室 快去 |
[31:40] | Go. | 快 |
[31:42] | Just stay in here. | 待在里面 |
[31:59] | Bingo. | 就是这 |
[32:01] | Family vehicle out front. | 他家的车就停在外面 |
[32:03] | I’ll head up there. | 我去交涉 |
[32:04] | Deputy Director, you can’t just walk up there and knock on the door. | 副局长 你不能就这么走上前去敲门 |
[32:07] | We need to set a perimeter and surveil the house. | 我们需要拉警戒线并对房子实施监控 |
[32:09] | We’ve had firsthand experience with Voit’s skill | 我们已经亲身领教过沃特 |
[32:11] | at making improvised explosives. | 制造简易炸弹的技术了 |
[32:13] | There’s no telling what he might’ve rigged around this property. | 现在说不好他可能在房子周围设下了什么陷阱 |
[32:15] | I appreciate your tactical concerns, | 我理解你们在战术上的考量 |
[32:17] | but what you don’t realize is I’m his way out. | 但你们不明白我就是他的出路 |
[32:21] | This is no time for being a hero. | 现在不是逞英雄的时候 |
[32:23] | Establish your tactical positions. | 你们去布置战术阵地 |
[32:26] | I’ll take care of Voit. | 沃特就交给我吧 |
[32:29] | Who did you call? | 你给谁打电话了 |
[32:30] | I didn’t call anybody. | 我没给谁打电话 |
[32:32] | Then who’s outside? | 那外面是谁 |
[32:33] | Is it the police? | 是警察吗 |
[32:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:38] | Yeah, I hope so, baby. | 对 我希望是警察 宝贝 |
[32:42] | Well played, Deputy Director. | 干得漂亮 副局长 |
[32:44] | I see you called in the cavalry. | 我看你召集了精兵强将啊 |
[32:46] | Do I need to remind you that Agent Rossi’s fate | 需要我提醒你罗西探员的命运 |
[32:47] | is still in my hands? | 仍然在我掌控之中吗 |
[32:49] | We know you’ve lost contact with the container, | 我们知道你你已经和集装箱失去了联系 |
[32:51] | and I imagine by now Agent Rossi has escaped. | 我想罗西探员现在已经逃出来了 |
[32:53] | Oh, but the Deputy Director would like to talk to you in person. | 但是副局长想亲自跟你聊聊 |
[32:59] | Voit! | 沃特 |
[33:15] | Gold star indeed. | 不愧是金星 |
[33:21] | Aren’t you going to invite me in? | 你不邀请我进去吗 |
[34:06] | Luke, what’s your status? | 卢克 你那边什么情况 |
[34:07] | Voit just lowered his gun and let Bailey walk right in. | 沃特刚刚放下了枪 让贝利进去了 |
[34:11] | And Bailey’s radio is off. | 贝利的对讲机关了 |
[34:14] | Are we sure Bailey and this cat Voit | 确定贝利和这个沃特 |
[34:16] | don’t have some history together? | 之前不认识吗 |
[34:17] | I mean, certainly none that I can find. | 反正我没查到 |
[34:20] | I don’t think this is about them knowing each other so much | 我觉得这跟他们认不认识没多大关系 |
[34:22] | as it may be about a secret they both share. | 可能是他们都知道某个秘密 |
[34:26] | Wait, a secret between the second highest official | 等下 联调局的二把手和一个连环杀手 |
[34:28] | in the FBI and a serial killer? | 有一个共同的秘密 |
[34:30] | I know, it’s inconceivable, | 我知道 是有点匪夷所思 |
[34:32] | but I did see bailey discussing some kind of strategy | 但是我确实看到贝利 司法部长和瑞贝卡 |
[34:36] | with the Attorney General and Rebecca. | 在商量什么对策 |
[34:38] | – Rebecca? – Yes. | -瑞贝卡 -对 |
[34:40] | That is when I learned they were prepared to let | 就在那时 我得知他们准备让 |
[34:42] | Voit flee the country with his family. | 沃特带着他的家人逃往国外 |
[34:45] | But what about Dave? | 那戴夫怎么办 |
[34:46] | Bailey was confident he could convince Voit | 贝利非常有自信能说服沃特 |
[34:48] | to tell us where he is. | 告诉我们他在哪 |
[34:49] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[34:51] | If Bailey thinks that this is bigger than Voit, | 如果贝利觉得这件事比沃特重要 |
[34:54] | do we really think he’s going to sacrifice Rossi | 他难道不会为了国家安全 |
[34:56] | for national security? | 牺牲罗西吗 |
[34:58] | I say we at least try to get the wife and kids out of there. | 我们至少得救出他的妻子和孩子 |
[35:00] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[35:13] | I’m not wearing a wire. | 我没带窃听器 |
[35:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:16] | You know why I’m here, personally. | 你知道我为什么亲自过来 |
[35:19] | I do. | 是的 |
[35:20] | How do we fix this? | 这个问题怎么解决 |
[35:24] | That depends. | 看情况 |
[35:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:40] | We’re going to go out the window. | 我们要从窗户出去 |
[35:41] | Harlow, you’re going to go first, okay? | 哈洛 你先 好吗 |
[35:46] | I have eyes on Sydney Voit. | 我看见希德妮·沃特了 |
[35:48] | Back room, double window. | 后房 双开窗 |
[35:49] | I’ll cover you. | 我掩护你 |
[35:56] | She’s got the girls with her. | 她和女儿们在一起 |
[35:58] | We can get them out through the window. | 我们可以让她们从窗户出来 |
[36:04] | Okay, come on. | 好了 来 |
[36:12] | The Attorney General has granted me full authority in this matter. | 司法部长已经授权我全权处理此事 |
[36:14] | Of course, because by my math, | 当然 因为据我推断 |
[36:16] | there’s only two people who know about it. | 只有两个人知道这件事 |
[36:18] | Only you and me. | 你知我知 |
[36:28] | No! | 不 |
[36:30] | Go! | 快走 |
[36:34] | Will! | 威尔 |
[36:38] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:39] | – Yeah, I’m good. – Are you hit? | -我没事 -你中枪了吗 |
[36:41] | Yeah, I’m all right, though. | 是的 不过我没事 |
[36:44] | Cease fire! Cease fire! | 停火 停火 |
[37:03] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[37:05] | Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[37:12] | I have the right to remain silent. | 我有权保持沉默 |
[37:15] | Anything I say can and will be used against me in a court of law. | 我所说的任何话都将成为呈堂证供 |
[37:19] | I have the right to an attorney. | 我有权请律师 |
[37:25] | Rebecca. | 瑞贝卡 |
[37:26] | I’m sorry, I can’t talk right now. | 抱歉 我现在没时间说话 |
[37:29] | Douglas Bailey is dead. | 道格拉斯·贝利死了 |
[37:34] | What? | 什么 |
[37:35] | Voit shot him. | 沃特朝他开了枪 |
[37:38] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[37:45] | Uh, listen. | 听着 |
[37:47] | Emily told me what happened with the A.G. | 艾米莉告诉了我司法部长的事 |
[37:49] | And now we got Voit in custody. | 现在我们拘押了沃特 |
[37:50] | He’s refusing to speak to anyone but the A.G. herself. | 他拒绝跟任何人说话 除了司法部长本人 |
[37:53] | And we’re starting to think that Rossi may not have | 而我们开始怀疑罗西可能 |
[37:54] | made it out of that container, | 还没逃出那个集装箱 |
[37:55] | so you need to tell me what the hell is going on here. | 所以你需要告诉我这究竟是怎么回事 |
[37:58] | Because if you don’t, | 因为如果你不说 |
[37:59] | I’m pretty sure we have no chance of saving him. | 我们就肯定没有机会救他了 |
[38:01] | I feel for you. | 我能理解你的感受 |
[38:03] | I honestly do, but they’re going — | 真的 但是他们要… |
[38:05] | What the hell is Gold Star? | 究竟什么是金星 |
[38:09] | When Voit first spoke to Bailey, | 沃特第一次跟贝利说话时 |
[38:11] | he threw away some line about Bailey being the kind of guy | 他说贝利是那种 |
[38:13] | who liked to get the gold star. | 喜欢得金星的人 |
[38:15] | Bailey reacted to it like it was coded language. | 贝利的反应好像是听到了什么暗语 |
[38:19] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[38:21] | All I can say is there are issues within the D.O.J. | 我只能说司法部内部存在问题 |
[38:25] | That I cannot and will not talk to you about. | 我不能也不会告诉你 |
[38:28] | Even to save Rossi’s life? | 为了救罗西的命也不行吗 |
[38:30] | Don’t you dare put that on me. | 你别想把这件事算在我头上 |
[38:33] | I didn’t ask for any of this. | 这事跟我一点关系都没有 |
[38:42] | This guy kills the Deputy Director in cold blood, | 这个人残忍地杀害了副局长 |
[38:46] | and he thinks he can just speak to the Attorney General? | 还觉得自己可以直接跟司法部长对话 |
[38:50] | Whether he thinks he can talk to her or not, | 不管他觉得有没有这个可能 |
[38:52] | he’s invoked, so he’s not talking to us. | 他都有这个权利 他不会对我们开口的 |
[38:55] | What about his burner phone? | 他的一次性手机呢 |
[38:57] | I-I ran that burner’s O.S. through decryption software. | 我用解密软件扫描了一次性手机的操作系统 |
[39:01] | It detected my intrusion and… | 但它检测到了我的入侵 |
[39:03] | It took everything I had to keep that encrypted data | 我费尽全力才保住了加密数据 |
[39:05] | from not self-deleting. | 数据差点自行删除 |
[39:06] | It — It’s gonna take me weeks to retrieve it. | 我还需要几周才能还原数据 |
[39:08] | Does anyone have any idea how long Dave can survive down there? | 有人知道戴夫在下面能活多久吗 |
[39:12] | Hopefully long enough for us to find him. | 希望能支撑到我们找到他 |
[39:14] | There may be one person who can talk to Voit right now. | 有一个人或许可以让沃特开口 |
[39:17] | The same person who could persuade him to tell us where Rossi is. | 也是她可以说服他告诉我们罗西在哪 |
[39:22] | When they were bringing me in here, | 他们把我带到这来的时候 |
[39:24] | I passed one of those boards. | 我路过了一块白板 |
[39:30] | July 9, 2013. | 2013年7月9日 |
[39:34] | That was two days before Harlow was born. | 那是哈洛出生的前两天 |
[39:38] | Two days before our daughter was born, and he was… | 就在我们的女儿出生前两天 他却在… |
[39:43] | Sydney. | 希德妮 |
[39:45] | I feel so stupid. | 我觉得自己好傻 |
[39:49] | And I can see from your face | 我可以从你的脸上看到 |
[39:50] | you can’t believe I didn’t see the signs. | 你不相信我没有看出任何端倪 |
[39:53] | None of this is your fault. | 这些都不是你的错 |
[39:54] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[39:56] | All the late nights and — and the traveling and the… | 他每次晚归 还有出差 |
[40:00] | The distance and him shutting down. | 他出的远门 还有断联 |
[40:05] | I thought it was just Elias being Elias. | 我本以为伊莱亚斯就是这个样子 |
[40:08] | I had no idea he was capable of… | 我不知道他竟可以做出… |
[40:16] | We are prepared to put you and your daughters | 我们准备让你和你的女儿 |
[40:18] | in witness protection. | 进入证人保护计划 |
[40:20] | We also intend on prosecuting all the crimes under his birth name, | 我们还打算以他的本名起诉所有罪行 |
[40:26] | Lee Duval, not Elias Voit. | 李·杜兰特 而不是伊莱亚斯·沃特 |
[40:29] | Which should give you and your girls a chance at a real life. | 这样你和你女儿应该就有机会重新过上正常的生活 |
[40:34] | But, Sydney, we need your help. | 但是 希德妮 我们需要你的帮助 |
[40:40] | David Rossi is still being held hostage somewhere, | 大卫·罗西还被关在某个地方 |
[40:42] | and we don’t have much time left. | 我们没有多少时间了 |
[40:46] | You are the only person Elias might talk to. | 你是唯一可能与伊莱亚斯交谈的人 |
[40:53] | Just the thought of seeing him makes me sick. | 只要一想到要见他 我就觉得恶心 |
[40:57] | I — I know. | 我明白 |
[41:20] | I’m sorry I hurt you. | 对不起我伤了你 |
[41:25] | This? | 这个吗 |
[41:28] | This is what you want to talk about? | 你只想说这个 |
[41:34] | No. It’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[41:40] | I know you want a “Why.” | 我知道你想要知道缘由 |
[41:45] | And I wish I had one. | 我真希望我有 |
[41:49] | I need you to know that I did everything possible | 我想让你知道的是 我已经竭尽所能 |
[41:51] | to protect you and the girls. | 保护你和孩子们 |
[41:54] | I never wanted the three people I loved to see this part of me. | 我不想让我爱的你们三个看到我的这一面 |
[42:03] | So you would rather kill us than have us | 所以你宁可杀了我们 也不想 |
[42:07] | learn that you were a serial killer. | 让我们知道你是个连环杀手 |
[42:14] | The FBI tell you about witness protection, | 联调局是不是跟你说了证人保护计划 |
[42:16] | about how they’re going to prosecute me as | 说了他们打算用李·杜兰特这个名字 |
[42:18] | Lee Duval instead of Elias Voit? | 而不是伊莱亚斯·沃特来起诉我 |
[42:22] | About how that will give you and the girls | 这样你和孩子们就有机会 |
[42:24] | a chance at a normal life? | 重新过上正常的生活 |
[42:28] | That’s bullshit, Sydney. | 都是骗人的 希德妮 |
[42:30] | No matter what, everyone’s going to know | 无论怎样 大家都会知道 |
[42:30] | that you were married to me. | 你嫁给了我 |
[42:32] | Everyone’s going to know that you bore my children. | 大家都会知道你生下了我的孩子 |
[42:35] | And somehow you had no idea what I was doing. | 而你却不知道我的所作所为 |
[42:37] | So this next part… | 接下来的事… |
[42:46] | This next part’s going to be a living hell. | 接下来的才是人间炼狱 |
[42:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:03] | I came here to ask you, where is Agent Rossi? | 我来是要问你 罗西探员在哪里 |
[43:10] | He tried to save our family. | 他想救我们的家 |
[43:17] | He doesn’t matter. | 他不重要 |
[43:19] | Does 15 years matter? | 那15年重要吗 |
[43:21] | Two children matter? | 两个孩子重要吗 |
[43:23] | All those days and nights together? | 那些我们在一起的日日夜夜重要吗 |
[43:30] | How do you expect me to believe one moment of that was real, | 你要我怎么相信有那么一刻是真的 |
[43:34] | that you had genuine love for me, | 你是真心爱过我 |
[43:38] | for Holly, for Harlow? | 爱过哈洛和霍莉 |
[43:45] | Show me that you’re capable of real feeling. | 证明给我看 你有真实的感情 |
[43:50] | Show me that you’re not just some sociopath | 证明给我看 你不是那种 |
[43:53] | who can mimic human emotions, | 会模仿人类情感的反社会者 |
[43:56] | that our marriage was more than just some elaborate alibi. | 我们的婚姻不仅仅是精心设计的不在场证明 |
[44:03] | Tell me, where is David Rossi? | 告诉我 大卫·罗西在哪里 |
[44:39] | Take my hand. | 牵我的手 |
[44:44] | Dance with me. | 与我共舞 |
[44:49] | They’re playing our song. | 他们在演奏我们的曲子 |
[44:52] | From when we first met. | 我们第一次见面时的那首 |
[44:55] | Do you believe there’s a plan for each of us? | 你相信我们每个人都是命中注定吗 |
[45:00] | I do. | 我信 |
[45:01] | So what happened to me | 所以我身上发生的事 |
[45:05] | is part of that plan, don’t you think? | 也是命运安排好的 不是吗 |
[45:07] | – I hope so. – Hope? | -希望是吧 -希望 |
[45:10] | I-I still feel like I missed something. | 我还是觉得我错过了什么 |
[45:15] | Like I could’ve or should’ve done something sooner. | 我本可以 本应该早点做些什么 |
[45:21] | That might’ve saved you. | 可能就能救下你 |
[45:24] | Saved me from my destiny? | 把我从命运中拯救出来 |
[45:26] | Saved you from myself. | 把你从我这拯救出来 |
[45:30] | Given me a little more time with you. | 让我有多一点时间陪你 |
[45:34] | I feel like when we try to impose our own will, | 我觉得当我们试图把自己的意志 |
[45:39] | our own selfish will on things that are out of our control, | 自私的意志强加于我们无法控制的事情上时 |
[45:44] | we can get into trouble. | 我们就会陷入麻烦 |
[45:46] | Don’t you think your giving up at this time | 你不觉得你这个时候的放弃 |
[45:49] | is you just trying to impose your own selfish will? | 只是想把你自私的意志强加于人吗 |
[45:53] | Selfish? | 自私 |
[45:55] | You never dealt honestly with your grief over my death, | 你从来没有诚实地面对我死后的悲痛 |
[45:59] | and now you’re surrendering to it. | 而现在你却向它投降了 |
[46:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[46:03] | You’ve lost faith in your team. | 你已经对你的团队失去信心了 |
[46:05] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[46:06] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[46:08] | You’re their leader. | 你是他们的领袖 |
[46:10] | Never stop fighting. | 永远不要失去斗志 |
[46:26] | But it’s my time. | 但我的时候到了 |
[46:29] | Yes, David. | 是的 大卫 |
[46:31] | It’s your time to live. | 是你继续活下去的时候 |
[46:48] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[46:50] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[46:51] | I’m here! | 我在这 |
[46:53] | I’m alive! | 我还活着 |
[47:02] | Is this heaven? | 这里是天堂吗 |
[47:04] | No. | 不是 |
[47:06] | Heaven doesn’t have plastic | 天堂没有塑料 |
[47:08] | or hospital gowns | 没有病号服 |
[47:10] | or hospitals. | 也没有医院 |
[47:13] | No offense to the healers in this wonderful place. | 没有冒犯这个圣地的白衣天使的意思 |
[47:17] | That’s a bummer. | 真遗憾 |
[47:20] | I was hoping if I died, | 我希望如果我死了 |
[47:23] | then maybe there’d be some kind of loophole | 也许会有某种漏洞 |
[47:26] | where I could somehow be with you and… | 让我可以和你在一起 |
[47:30] | …without the never-ending guilt for the dumb thing I did. | 而不用为我做的蠢事感到无尽的愧疚 |
[47:35] | Dumb. | 蠢事 |
[47:38] | Let’s try dangerous and boundary-breaking and… | 换个形容词吧 危险 打破底线 还有… |
[47:45] | You… | 你 |
[47:49] | tore my trust asunder, sir. | 你毁了我对你的信任 先生 |
[48:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[48:03] | I really am. | 真的 |
[48:04] | I know. I know you are. | 我知道 我明白 |
[48:07] | And I know why you did it. | 我也知道你那么做的原因 |
[48:09] | And I know that there is a parallel reality | 我还知道在某个地方有一个平行世界 |
[48:12] | somewhere where this is just a bump and — | 在那里 这只是一个小风波 |
[48:14] | and we live deliciously ever after. | 我们从此过上了幸福的生活 |
[48:17] | But, um… | 但是 |
[48:20] | Then there’s this world. | 但是这里是这个世界 |
[48:23] | Where we keep hurting each other. | 我们一直不断伤害彼此 |
[48:27] | Or… | 或者说 |
[48:30] | where I keep hurting you. | 是我一直在伤害你 |
[48:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[48:36] | And I can’t let that happen. | 而我不能让这种情况发生 |
[48:38] | I — I like you too much. | 我 我太喜欢你了 |
[48:41] | I like me too much to participate in that. | 我太喜欢自己了 所以不想过这样的人生 |
[48:48] | I’ve done a lot of work on myself to make sure | 我对自己做了很多努力来确保自己 |
[48:51] | I’m not that person anymore. | 不再是过去的那个我 |
[49:09] | I hope you have just… | 我希望你 |
[49:13] | the most wonderful rest of your life. | 你的余生无比美好 |
[49:46] | Come here, you. | 快过来 |
[49:49] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[50:16] | It was a gorgeous service. | 葬礼办得很好 |
[50:18] | Emily, your eulogy was beautiful. | 艾米丽 你致的悼词动人 |
[50:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:23] | I honestly don’t know how you found the words. | 我真的不知道你是怎么找到那些词的 |
[50:26] | Yeah, I saw Bailey’s dad go up to you afterwards. | 是啊 我看到贝利的爸爸后来去找你了 |
[50:29] | How’d that go? | 谈得怎么样 |
[50:31] | Alright. | 还好 |
[50:32] | Despite whatever he thinks about the government, | 不管他对政府有什么看法 |
[50:35] | he just needed to know his oldest child gave his life | 只需要知道他的长子是为了高尚的事 |
[50:38] | for something good. | 献出了自己的生命 |
[50:40] | I know I was tough on the guy. | 我知道我对他很强硬 |
[50:43] | But at the end of the day, | 但说到底 |
[50:43] | he was a comrade-in-arms and died in the line of duty. | 他依然是我们的战友 还因公殉职了 |
[50:48] | To Doug Bailey. | 敬道格·贝利 |
[50:50] | Godspeed. | 上天保佑 |
[51:02] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[51:03] | I’m… | 我 |
[51:05] | mad, and I’m sad and I — | 很生气 也很难过 而且我 |
[51:10] | I fell into patterns that I promised myself | 我陷入了我向自己保证 |
[51:12] | I wouldn’t fall back into, but I did. | 不会再陷入的模式 但是我就是陷进去了 |
[51:16] | I guess, if people didn’t, | 要是大家都不这样 |
[51:18] | we might all be out of a job, right? | 那我们可能会失业的 对吧 |
[51:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[51:22] | But I — I did catch myself, and I did course-correct. | 但我稳住自己 纠正了方向 |
[51:27] | What’s that thing — | 是什么来着 |
[51:29] | What’s that thing that Emily Dickinson says? | 艾米莉·狄金森说过的 |
[51:32] | “The heart wants what it wants, or else it doesn’t care.” | 若非无所容心 心之所欲 皆不可挡 |
[51:37] | You know Emily Dickinson? | 你知道艾米莉·狄金森 |
[51:39] | I know that quote. | 我只是知道这句诗 |
[51:47] | I have a confession to make. | 我有件事要坦白 |
[51:50] | Yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 什么事 |
[51:54] | I liked it a lot better when I didn’t have to see you | 我更喜欢不用在枪林弹雨中 |
[51:56] | in the line of fire. | 看到你的时候 |
[51:59] | Really? | 是吗 |
[52:02] | I thought we were a pretty good team out there. | 我还以为我们那时候配合得不错呢 |
[52:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[52:08] | Well, next time, don’t get shot. | 那下次 别再中枪了 |
[52:11] | Next time? | 下次 |
[52:17] | What did the A.G. have to say? | |
[52:19] | You mean besides insinuating that my criticisms of the way | 你是说除了暗示是因为我指责了 |
[52:22] | Bailey handled the Sicarius investigation | 贝利处理刺客的方式 |
[52:24] | were what really pressured him into taking matters | 才迫使他要自己 |
[52:28] | into his own hands? | 去解决问题 |
[52:29] | You’re kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[52:30] | Oh, I wish I was. | 我倒是想 |
[52:32] | Wow, talk about deflection. | 这是在推卸责任 |
[52:34] | Yeah, that’s what I said to her. | 对 我也这么跟她说了 |
[52:35] | Then she kicked me out of her office. | 然后她把我赶出了办公室 |
[52:39] | Ladies, I don’t mean to intrude, | 女士们 我不想打扰你们 |
[52:41] | but you guys look like you’re still on the clock. | 但你们看起来还沉浸工作无法自拔 |
[52:43] | No. Sorry, it’s — We’re just trying to understand | 没有 抱歉 我们只是想搞明白 |
[52:47] | what happened out there with Bailey. | 贝利在屋里发生了什么 |
[52:50] | Well, from what I read in the After-Action Report, | 从我在行动后报告中读到的内容来看 |
[52:52] | I’d say, unfortunately, his ego got the best of him. | 我想说 不幸的是 他太自负了 |
[52:56] | Yeah, I mean, that’s definitely part of it. | 嗯 肯定也有这个原因 |
[52:59] | Okay, what was not in the report? | 那么报告里没有什么 |
[53:05] | Gold Star. | 金星 |
[53:22] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[53:24] | Secure. | 安全 |
[53:28] | Floor is clear. | 本层安全 |