Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第16季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第16季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] You’ve had a lot on your shoulders since we got back. 我们回来以后 你担负了很多
[00:06] But, um… 但是…
[00:08] You’re talking about us? 你是说我们之间出了问题吗
[00:13] Okay, just give me a chance. 我明白了 给我一个机会
[00:15] Alright? To make it up to you. 好吗 让我补偿你
[00:17] Everything okay? 出什么事了吗
[00:18] I had to go in for a physical and they drew blood, 我去体检 他们抽了血
[00:20] and my platelet count was like over 400. 我的血小板计数超过了400
[00:24] It could be cancer. 可能是癌症
[00:25] All of the identified victims 所有已确认的受害者
[00:27] have a connection to the name 都与同一个名字的
[00:29] of a single location — Second Street. 街道有关 第二大街
[00:32] She’s right. 她是对的
[00:33] In whatever city Sicarius finds himself, 不管刺客在哪个城市犯案
[00:35] Second Street is his preferred hunting ground. 第二大街都是他的首选狩猎场
[00:37] The Attorney General is going to shut you down. 司法部长会让你停止
[00:39] Sicarius is still at large. 刺客还在逃
[00:41] Somebody or something made this guy very good. 有人或有什么事让他变得很厉害
[00:44] Did you come here to kill me? 你是来这儿杀我的吗
[00:45] I just came here to watch an old man die. 我只是过来欣赏一个老头死去
[00:49] If I die, they’ll connect me to you. 要是我死了 他们就会通过我查到你
[00:51] I need to know what your plan is. 我需要知道你的计划
[00:54] This isn’t working. 这样下去是不行的
[00:55] I think I should go. 我觉得我该离开
[00:56] I kissed Tyler Green. 我吻了泰勒·格林
[00:59] What? 什么
[01:04] There you are. 找到你了
[01:10] Magnify. 放大
[01:13] More. 再放大
[01:16] More. 再放大
[01:18] That is not how this works. 这事不是这么干的
[01:20] Penelope, just do it. 佩内洛普 照做吧
[01:24] There. 好了
[01:25] We cannot get anything about his face from this data. 光凭这些 我们无法得到任何他的脸的情况
[01:30] Look, I’m sorry that we have to do this. 听着 很抱歉要逼你赶工
[01:32] I know that you didn’t get any sleep last night. 我知道你昨晚没睡好
[01:35] That is — 这…
[01:38] How do you know I didn’t get any sleep last night? 你怎么知道我昨晚没睡好
[01:40] You drink a third cup of tea 晚上没睡好
[01:42] when you’ve had a bad night’s sleep. 才会灌下三杯茶
[01:46] Work stress? 工作压力吗
[01:48] Yes. 对
[01:49] Yes, work stress. 对 工作压力
[01:51] Okay. Now I know it’s not that. 好吧 这下我知道不是因为这个了
[01:53] But whatever it is, it doesn’t compare to this. 但不管是因为什么 跟这都没法比
[01:58] Sicarius is right there. We can’t identify him. 那就是刺客 我们无法辨认他
[02:00] Yeah, he’s wearing that ball cap, 对 他戴了棒球帽
[02:01] but he’s got his head down, so he knows he’s on camera. 但他低着头 他是知道自己被拍到了
[02:03] And that’s not the only thing he’s paying attention to. 他还不止注意到了这个
[02:06] Uh, go to, uh, frame 356. 查看第356帧
[02:13] O-Okay. He’s not reaching for his wallet. 停 他不是在拿钱包
[02:15] He already paid. 他已经付过钱了
[02:17] He’s done it twice. 这个动作出现了两次
[02:19] What the hell is he up to? 他是想干什么
[03:07] Good day. This is Ramona. 你好 我是萝蒙娜
[03:09] Hey, Ramona. It’s Lee. 萝蒙娜 我是李
[03:11] Hey, there, Lee. 你好 李
[03:12] I missed you at the open house on Bexel. 贝克索看房日你没去
[03:14] Yeah, that’s actually what I was calling about. 对 我就是想说这事
[03:16] I was hoping you might have some time for a- 不知道你今天下午有没有时间
[03:18] a walk-through this afternoon, maybe? 陪我去看看
[03:20] You’re in luck. I am free. 你走运了 我有空
[03:22] What time were you thinking? 你想几点去
[03:23] Whatever works for you. 你几点方便就行
[03:25] Uh, okay. Let’s say 2:30? 好的 那2点30好吗
[03:28] 2:30. Perfect. 2点30 完美
[03:29] I-I really appreciate it. 多谢了
[03:31] No problem. I’ll see you there. 不客气 我们到时见
[03:33] Yeah. See you there. 好 到时见
[03:44] Michael, get your backpack. 迈克尔 拿好你的背包
[03:46] Henry! Henry, let’s go. 亨利 亨利 走了
[03:47] Michael’s ready. 迈克尔准备好了
[03:49] – Henry! – Alright, come on. -亨利 -好了 来
[03:50] – I’ll walk you to the bus. – But Henry’s supposed to. -我送你去坐校车 -但应该是亨利送我去的
[03:53] Why does he sleep so late? 他怎么睡到这么晚
[03:55] Henry, let’s go. 亨利 走了
[03:56] Yeah, I’m coming. 嗯 我来了
[04:01] – Wanna race to your bus? – Let’s go! -要比比谁先到校车吗 -走啊
[04:04] Careful. 小心
[04:07] Bye. 再见
[04:11] Is it just me, or did Henry have a little attitude? 只有我觉得亨利态度有点问题吗
[04:14] He’s 14. It’d be weird if he didn’t. 他14岁了 态度不这样才奇怪呢
[04:16] Do you want coffee? 你要咖啡吗
[04:17] A gallon. Please. 要很多 谢谢了
[04:20] What a disaster. 真是乱套
[04:26] Yes. 好了
[04:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:31] You got any new leads on Sicarius? 刺客案你们有新线索吗
[04:33] Um, there’s someone named Cyrus 嗯 有个叫赛勒斯的人
[04:38] and some benign surveillance footage. 还有一段模糊的监控
[04:41] But really nothing else solid. 但并没有什么好线索
[04:43] And how’s Dave doing? 戴夫怎么样了
[04:45] Losing it. 要疯了
[04:47] We can’t catch a break. 没有转机
[04:49] You will. 会有的
[04:50] It’s only a matter of time before this guy slips up. 这家伙迟早会露出马脚
[04:53] I’m not so sure. 未必
[04:55] His body count is staggering, 他杀的人越来越多
[04:58] and there might be another one of those buried containers, and… 可能又会发现新的被埋集装箱
[05:03] You know what? That’s enough of that. 知道吗 不说了
[05:05] Your turn. 该你了
[05:08] Please, give me some good news. 请说点好消息吧
[05:10] Well, the doc called, and my, uh, levels have stabilized. 医生来电话了 说我的指标稳定了
[05:14] So no more tests for six months. 六个月内不用检查了
[05:16] – That is good news. – Yeah. -这是好消息 -嗯
[05:18] Did Dr. Harvey give you a printout of the labs? 哈维医生把化验单给你打出来了吗
[05:21] No, they’re all on the portal. There were too many panels. 没有 都在设备上 项目太多了
[05:24] You can log on there if you want. 你想看就登录上去吧
[05:26] What’s the password? 密码是多少
[05:28] – The laptop remembers so I don’t have to. – Right. -笔记本电脑上保存了 我不用背了 -好吧
[05:31] So, Lee, did a client refer you? 李 是客户介绍你来的吗
[05:34] No, actually, I saw an ad of yours online. 不是 我是在网上看到了你的广告
[05:37] And you seemed like the right choice for me. 感觉你是个好选择
[05:39] I guess it’s my lucky day then. 那今天是我走运了
[05:41] So you’re married? 你结婚了
[05:43] Two daughters. Here. Look. 两个女儿 来 看
[05:46] – Aw, lovely. – Yeah. -太可爱了 -是啊
[05:48] – Do you have kids? – I do. -你有孩子吗 -有
[05:50] A boy and a girl. 一男一女
[05:52] One is in the midst of adolescence agony. 一个正处在痛苦的青春期中
[05:55] But that’s part of the deal, right? 但这也是不可避免的嘛
[05:57] Yeah, that’s what they say. 是啊 据说是的
[05:59] Honestly, I’m kind of hoping a change of scenery 老实说 我是希望换个环境
[06:00] will be good for me and the family. 对我们一家都有好处
[06:02] I-I just don’t think this is the place. 但我觉得这里不合适
[06:04] It feels a little small. 感觉有点小了
[06:06] So, you’re thinking another bedroom? 你想再要一间卧室吗
[06:08] Yeah. And maybe, uh, uh, like a workspace. 对 或许还要一个工作间
[06:13] Also, I-I don’t know if this is even possible, 而且 我不知道这是否可能
[06:15] but I know that my wife would just love 但我知道我妻子肯定喜欢
[06:16] a view of the mountains. 看山景
[06:18] Okay, yes. I know exactly the place you’re looking for. 好了 我知道哪里最合适你了
[06:21] – Really? – It’s over on Wind Ridge. -真的吗 -在风脊那边
[06:24] I can show it to you now. 我现在就可以带你去
[06:25] – Right now? – Absolutely. -现在吗 -是的
[06:27] Um, I took a ride share over here, 我是打车过来的
[06:29] so just give me the address and I’ll meet you over there. 把地址发给我 我们到那里见吧
[06:31] No, no. I’ll take you there. 不 我开车带你去吧
[06:33] No, that is above and beyond. 不 这太麻烦你了
[06:35] Seriously, that’s what I do. 别客气 这是我的工作
[06:37] Come on. You’re gonna love this one. 来吧 你准会喜欢这一栋
[06:39] – I promise you. – I’m excited. -我保证 -迫不及待
[06:40] Oh, here. After you. 来 你先请
[06:43] – Thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢 -嗯
[07:13] Please. 求你
[07:14] I don’t have any money. 我没有钱
[07:16] I don’t have anything. 我什么都没有
[07:20] I disagree with that. 我可不这么认为
[07:25] You’d do anything to keep them safe, yeah? 为了保护他们 你会不惜一切吧
[07:34] Yes. 对
[07:36] Yeah. Of course you would. 是啊 你当然会了
[07:39] You’re just like her. 你跟她一样
[07:41] Her? Who? I don’t understand. 她 谁 我不懂
[07:43] I know this is really scary for you, 我知道这对你来说非常可怕
[07:46] but I need you to understand what I’m capable of. 但你得知道我有何种能耐
[07:52] I’ve killed 61 people. 我已经杀了61个人
[07:54] Oh, God. Oh, God. 天啊 天啊
[07:57] Ramona, Ramona. Hey. Pay attention. 萝蒙娜 萝蒙娜 喂 听好了
[08:00] We haven’t even gotten to the important part yet. 我们还没说到重点呢
[08:04] You’re showing me your face. 你把脸露给我了
[08:06] Oh, God, I know what that means. You’re showing me your face. 天啊 我知道这意味着什么 你把脸露给我了
[08:08] I don’t want to die. 我不想死
[08:09] Nobody does. Nobody does. 没人想死 没人想死
[08:11] Okay? So you want a chance to live? 好吗 你想要个活下去的机会吗
[08:14] Yes. Yes, I do. 是的 我想
[08:16] Okay. Good. 好 很好
[08:19] Then you need to help me. 那你得帮我
[08:22] Help you? 帮你
[08:25] I need you to help me save my marriage, 我需要你帮我挽救我的婚姻
[08:30] and then I’ll spare your life. 然后我就饶你一命
[08:35] Okay? 好吗
[08:47] “Few things can help an individual more “对一个人帮助最大的
[08:49] than to placeresponsibility on him 莫过于让他承担责任
[08:52] and to let him knowthat you trust him.” 让他知道你信任他”
[08:54] Booker T. Washington. 布克·华盛顿
[08:58] Section Chief Prentiss? 潘提斯部门主管
[08:59] Captain Ballard? 巴拉德警监
[09:00] Call me Paul, please. 叫我保罗就行
[09:01] Only if you call me Emily. 那你得喊我艾米莉
[09:03] Appreciate you coming all the way up here from Raleigh. 多谢你专程从罗利过来一趟
[09:06] Well, I know your BAU is looking at a suspect named Cyrus 我知道行为分析组在调查一名叫赛勒斯的嫌疑人
[09:10] in connection with the Sicarius investigation. 是跟刺客案有关
[09:12] But I also know the Sicarius investigation is closed, 但我也知道刺客案已经结案
[09:15] officially speaking. 官方说法
[09:17] So, I thought it best to make a personal appearance, 所以我觉得我还是亲自来一趟
[09:18] just in case I need to hard-sell a few upper-management suits 以防我需要努力说服一些上层管理人员
[09:22] into helping out with my State Bureau of Investigation. 来帮助我们州的调查局
[09:25] What are you looking at? 你在调查什么
[09:27] I’m looking at a Cyrus LeBrun. 赛勒斯·勒布朗
[09:29] Died last week. Kidney failure. 他上周死于肾衰竭
[09:31] Lived out in the woods by himself near Falls Lake. 他一个人住在瀑布湖附近的森林里
[09:34] Body wasn’t actually found 他错过了几次医生预约
[09:35] until he missed a couple doctor’s appointments. 尸体才被人发现
[09:38] Anyway, when the sheriff got out there, 总之 治安官去的时候
[09:39] he said the place gave him the creeps, 说那地方让他毛骨悚然
[09:41] so he called us in. 所以他叫我们介入了
[09:43] – Really? – Yeah. -是吗 -嗯
[09:45] We luminoled, and the living room lit up 我们用了鲁米诺试剂 他的客厅亮得
[09:47] like the Fourth of July. 像国庆的烟花夜
[09:48] – DNA? – We ID’d at least four victims, -DNA呢 -我们查明了至少4名受害者的身份
[09:51] one of which was Maria Jones, 其中一个是玛莉娅·琼斯
[09:53] the victim in the Sylvio Herrera case. 也就是西尔维奥·赫雷拉案的被害人
[09:56] You ran all the DNA through NamUs? 所有DNA都在国家失踪/身份不明人员系统中比对过了吗
[09:59] We did. 比对过了
[10:00] Now, there were no matches to the bodies DNA结果和两个集装箱里的尸体
[10:02] in either one of those shipping containers, 都没有匹配上
[10:03] but I’m telling you, this Cyrus was clearly active 但要我说 这个赛勒斯
[10:06] in the years leading up to all those container victims, 在集装箱受害者出现之前的几年里都很活跃
[10:08] so it’s quite possible that he evolved 所以很有可能他后来进化成了
[10:11] into this Sicarius you’re looking for. 你们在找的刺客
[10:14] As you said, the Sicarius case is closed, 正如你所说 刺客案已经结案
[10:18] but if the North Carolina Bureau of Investigation 但如果北卡罗来纳州调查局
[10:20] were to request the BAU’s assistance 请求行为分析组协助
[10:23] in the LeBrun investigation, then — 调查勒布朗案 那么
[10:25] Consider it requested. 就当请求了吧
[10:28] Officially. 正式请求
[10:32] Thank you, Paul. 谢谢你 保罗
[10:33] Appreciate it, Emily. 谢谢你 艾米莉
[10:36] Thank you. 多谢
[10:38] North Carolina Bureau of Investigation 北卡罗来纳州调查局
[10:39] just identified another pre-container victim. 刚确定了又一个早于集装箱案的受害者
[10:41] So, Cyrus LeBrun seems to be the Cyrus we’re looking for. 所以这个赛勒斯·勒布朗应该就是我们要找的那个赛勒斯
[10:46] I guess, but the — the victimology doesn’t match. 应该吧 但是受害者特征不符
[10:49] Yeah, his male victims are older and affluent, 没错 他的男性受害者年长且富裕
[10:51] and his female victims are younger and disenfranchised. 而他的女性受害者则更年轻且无权无势
[10:54] Okay, so, he’s exerting dominance 他通过杀死这些有权势的男人
[10:57] by killing these powerful men 来行使统治权
[10:58] and then satisfying some kind of sexual sadism 然后用这些无助的女人
[11:00] with these helpless women. 来满足某种性虐癖
[11:01] Neither of which speaks to our profile of Sicarius. 这两点都不符合我们对刺客的描述
[11:04] It doesn’t, but Maria Jones is what ties the two together. 是的 但玛莉娅·琼斯将两种受害者特征联系在了一起
[11:08] Yeah, it’s not a coincidence. 对 这不是巧合
[11:09] – There has to be some relationship there. – Yeah. -两者之间一定有着某种关系 -对
[11:11] Oh, indeed. It does. 没错 是的
[11:14] Mr. LeBrun did keep his life close to his creepy vest. 勒布朗先生的确很小心谨慎
[11:17] However, there are moments in time 不过 有些时刻
[11:19] that are eternally captured in the digital archives, 会被永久记录在数字档案中
[11:21] like this one from a family court 比如这张来自宾夕法尼亚州费城的
[11:22] in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, circa 1992. 家庭法庭的照片 大约拍摄于1992年
[11:25] Okay, so it says here that Cyrus took custody of his nephew, 这里说赛勒斯在他侄子李·杜瓦尔的父母
[11:28] Lee Duval, after the child’s parents 死于第二大街的一场公寓火灾后
[11:30] were killed in an apartment fire on Second Street. 接管了他的监护权
[11:39] Lee. 李
[11:40] – Isn’t Lee the alias that Sicarius used with Alison Green? – It is. -李不是刺客与艾莉森·格林一起使用的化名吗 -是的
[11:45] That’s — That’s strange, isn’t it? 这 有点奇怪 不是吗
[11:47] What? 怎么
[11:48] Given everything we know about Cyrus LeBrun, 鉴于我们对赛勒斯·勒布朗的了解
[11:51] he doesn’t seem like the kind of guy 他似乎不像是那种
[11:52] that would want to take responsibility for a kid, 愿意为孩子负责的人
[11:55] much less his sister’s kid. 更不用说是他姐姐的孩子
[11:57] True, but there’s no more background information 确实如此 但找不到更多关于李
[11:59] on Lee or his parents. 或其父母的背景资料
[12:00] Um, is this all you could find? 就只找到这些吗
[12:02] Oh, for now, my liege, but I shall keep digging. 暂时是的 陛下 但我会继续查下去
[12:07] Wait, what was that? 等等 怎么回事
[12:10] What was what? 什么怎么回事
[12:12] Like, where’s the snark? 你的毒舌呢
[12:15] Like, a comment about how amazing it is 你怎么不说我能自己系鞋带
[12:18] that I can tie my own shoes 是多么了不起
[12:19] or a question about how I got into the FBI 或者问我是怎么穿着穴居人的工作服
[12:22] wearing caveman overalls and carrying a big wooden club. 拿着一根大木棍进入联调局的
[12:27] You’re funny. That’s funny. A club? 你真幽默 好好笑 木棍
[12:28] No, don’t be so hard on yourself. 不要对自己太苛刻了
[12:32] Oh, my God. 老天
[12:35] She is getting some. 她滚上床单了
[12:38] Dude, she is so getting some. 绝对的
[12:42] Stay tuned for the final episode and the dramatic conclu– 敬请收看最后一集以及激动人心的结…
[12:47] To wake or not to wake? 要叫醒他吗
[12:49] I’ll take him up. 我带他上楼
[12:52] Okay. 好
[12:53] Buddy. 孩子
[12:55] Let’s get you up to bed. 上楼睡觉吧
[12:58] Come on, little man. 来吧 小伙子
[13:01] Climb on, buddy. 爬到爸爸背上
[13:02] Let’s go. 走了
[13:04] Come on. 来
[13:05] You got to get to bed, too, bud. 你也得去睡觉了
[13:11] Hey, Mom? 妈妈
[13:13] Yeah? 怎么了
[13:14] Is Dad okay? Like, really okay? 爸爸还好吗 真的没事吗
[13:20] Why are you asking that? 为什么这么问
[13:23] Never mind. 当我没问
[13:24] No. 不
[13:25] What’s — What’s that face? 你这是什么表情
[13:28] What’s going on? 怎么了
[13:30] You avoided the answer. 你不想回答
[13:31] It’s a simple yes or no. 只要说是或不是就好
[13:35] Yes. 是
[13:37] If there’s something else going on, I want to know. 如果家里有事发生 我想知道
[13:40] So you’re not just saying he’s okay to make me feel better? 你不是为了让我好受点才说他没事吗
[13:47] I’m not. 不是
[13:48] Promise? 保证吗
[13:53] Promise. 我保证
[14:17] What did I do? 我做错什么了
[14:22] Henry’s acting weird again. 亨利又表现得很奇怪
[14:24] Except this time he asked if you were gonna be okay. 不过这次他是问你是不是没事
[14:29] Well, I am okay. 我没事啊
[14:32] But it’s like he knew something and was fishing. 但他好像知道些什么 他在试探
[14:38] Of course he was. 当然了
[14:40] Look who his parents are. 瞧瞧他父母是什么人
[14:45] He made me promise that you were gonna be okay, 他让我保证你没事
[14:47] like, look him in the eye and promise. 是看着他的眼睛保证的那种
[14:51] Well, let’s make sure we keep it. 那我们就守住这个承诺吧
[14:59] Yeah. 嗯
[15:14] 什么是肿瘤医生 肿瘤医生是诊断和治疗癌症的医生
[15:38] Okay, look at me. 看着我
[15:42] Look at me like I’m your husband. 看着我 把我当成你丈夫
[15:45] Okay. 好
[15:47] You’re gone for over a week. I just got home. 你操持了一个多星期了 我刚回到家
[15:51] What do you say to me? 你会对我说什么
[15:57] Honey, I’m so happy you’re home. 亲爱的 真高兴你回来了
[16:02] Oh, no, no. That’s bullshit. 不 不对 胡说八道
[16:03] You would never talk to me like that. Never. 你永远不会这样跟我说话 永远不会
[16:06] It’s been you and two kids for over a week. 你和孩子一起生活一星期了
[16:10] – What do you say? – What do you want me to say? -你会说什么 -你想要我说什么
[16:12] You know what I want you to say! That’s why I picked you! 你知道我想要你说什么 这是我选中你的原因
[16:18] Okay. Last chance. 好了 最后一次机会
[16:21] Oh, God. 天啊
[16:22] Honey, I’m home. 亲爱的 我回来了
[16:25] Fucking son of a bitch! 操你个王八蛋
[16:28] Why are you doing this to me? 你为什么要这样对我
[16:31] I would never treat you this way! 我从来没这样对待你
[16:33] I would never treat anyone this way. 我绝不会这样对待任何人
[16:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:39] Thank you. 谢谢你
[16:41] Now we’re finally getting somewhere. So… 我们终于进入正题了
[16:48] Honey, I have to tell you something. 亲爱的 我必须告诉你一件事
[16:55] I have to tell you the truth. 我必须把真相告诉你
[17:00] I’m not the man you fell in love with. 我不是你爱上的那个人
[17:03] I never was. 从来不是
[17:04] I thought I could keep it a secret, but m-my brain — 我以为我可以保守这个秘密 但是我的脑子
[17:08] There’s — There’s something wrong with me. 我有点不太对劲
[17:11] What’s — What’s wrong with you? 怎么不对劲了
[17:16] I’ve hurt people. 我伤害过别人
[17:19] I’ve killed people. I’ve tortured them. And… 我杀过人 我折磨他们 而且
[17:24] I liked it. 我喜欢这种感觉
[17:28] And now the cops, the FBI, they’re onto me. 现在条子 联调局的人查上我了
[17:31] They don’t know who I am, 他们不知道我是谁
[17:34] but they know what I’ve done, and they’re hunting me. 但是他们知道我做了什么 他们在追捕我
[17:37] But I think I can change. 但是我觉得我能改
[17:39] I really, really think I can, 真的 我真的觉得我能改
[17:43] but only if I have you and the girls. 但前提是你和女儿们在我身边
[17:51] So what do you say? 你会说什么
[17:58] Would you hurt my babies? 你会伤害我的孩子们吗
[18:00] Babies? I don’t — 孩子们 我不…
[18:04] I don’t know. I don’t want to. 我不知道 我不想伤害他们
[18:10] Do you remember in the delivery room? 你还记得在产房的事吗
[18:13] I was so scared and — 我当时很害怕
[18:14] I sang to you. 我唱歌给你听
[18:17] Yes. You did. 是的
[18:20] You got me through it. 你陪着我渡过了那一关
[18:23] So if you mean it, if you really want to change, 所以如果你说的是真的 你真的想改
[18:26] then…yes, I’ll stay. 那我会留下来
[18:32] You wouldn’t leave me? 你不会离开我
[18:34] I’m not saying no strings attached. 当然不是无条件的
[18:38] If you wane me to trust you again… 如果你要我再相信你一次
[18:44] You’ll have to earn it, 那就要看你表现了
[18:46] because you and I both know I’m your better half. 因为你我都知道 我就是你的灵魂伴侣
[19:05] Thank you. 谢谢你
[19:07] For what you said. 谢谢你这么说
[19:11] It’s the truth. 这是事实
[19:25] I’m gonna tell you how this works. 我来告诉你接下来怎么做
[19:28] I put an app on your phone so they can’t trace this call. 我在你手机上装一个软件 让他们追踪不到这个电话
[19:32] If you really want to, you can make this difficult. 如果你愿意 你也可以把这件事复杂化
[19:34] And you can describe me. 你可以告诉他们我的特征
[19:35] You can tell them what you know about me. 你可以把你对我的了解都告诉他们
[19:40] I won’t do that. 我不会的
[19:41] No, I know you won’t. 我知道你不会
[19:42] Because the bottom line is this. 因为这就是底线
[19:45] No matter what happens, 不管发生什么
[19:47] it isn’t you who should be afraid. 该害怕的都不是你
[19:51] It’s your husband, Gerald. 而是你丈夫 杰拉尔德
[19:54] It’s your children, Andrew and Arianna. 还有你的孩子 安德鲁和阿里安娜
[20:02] Because if it’s not me, 因为即便不是我
[20:05] it’ll be someone else who comes to hurt them. 还会有别人去伤害他们
[20:10] I understand. 我明白了
[20:26] Ramona? 萝蒙娜
[20:27] W-W-What’s going on? 出什么事了
[20:29] Me and the kids are so worried. 我和孩子都很担心
[20:31] I’m fine, honey. Just calm down. 我没事 亲爱的 你别紧张
[20:33] Tell me where you are. 告诉我你在哪
[20:34] I’ll let the police know and they’ll come and get you. 我去告诉警方 他们会去救你的
[20:37] No, Gerald, you have to call the police back 不 杰拉尔德 你要打给警方
[20:40] and you need to let them know I’m not in any danger. 告诉他们我没有任何人身危险
[20:43] Okay, this doesn’t make any sense, ‘Mona. 好吧 这话说出去谁能信 蒙娜
[20:44] You — You don’t even sound like yourself. 你的语气都不对
[20:47] It’s me. 是真的
[20:49] And I’m completely safe. 我真的很安全
[20:53] How are Andy and Ari? 安迪和阿里还好吗
[20:56] They’re worried, like me. 他们很担心你 和我一样
[21:00] Listen, you — you have gotto tell me what’s going on. 听着 你一定得实话告诉我你怎么了
[21:02] I’m serious. 我是认真的
[21:04] I just needed a break. 我只是需要喘口气
[21:06] A-A break? F-From — From what? 喘口气 为什么
[21:10] From our marriage. 因为我们的婚姻
[21:12] You and I, we’ve been drifting apart, 你和我 我们一直在渐行渐远
[21:15] and I should have told you, 我早就应该告诉你
[21:17] but I knew I wouldn’t take the time I needed unless I just left. 但我知道 只有离开才能有喘气的机会
[21:23] O-Okay. 好吧
[21:27] But for, uh, how long? 但是你需要离开多久
[21:32] One more day. 还需要一天
[21:35] I’ll see you tomorrow. 明天见
[21:37] Tomorrow? 明天
[21:38] Yes. 是的
[21:40] You promise? 你保证
[21:41] Trust me. 相信我
[21:49] Tell me something, honestly. 问你一件事 你要实话告诉我
[21:55] Would you give your life in exchange for your husband’s? 你愿不愿意用你的命换你丈夫的命
[22:00] No. 不愿意
[22:03] But for your children… 那你的孩子呢
[22:05] Without a doubt. 毫不犹豫
[22:12] I guess… 我猜…
[22:14] we shall see. 到时候就见分晓了
[22:21] Penelope dug up some additional 佩内洛普又找到了一些
[22:22] Child Protective Services records. 儿童保护机构的记录
[22:24] Apparently, Lee Duval goes to live with his uncle, Cyrus, 李·杜瓦尔去北加州的瀑布湖
[22:26] in Falls Lake, North Carolina, 和他叔叔赛勒斯一起生活了
[22:27] and then according to state records, he was home-schooled. 根据州记录 他是在家接受教育的
[22:30] So Cyrus got a state stipend to raise his nephew. 这么说赛勒斯拿到了抚养他侄子的州助学金
[22:33] – Yeah. Until he was 18. – Okay, and then what? -对 一直到他18岁 -好 然后呢
[22:36] I mean, there’s no record of Lee Duval after his 18th birthday. 在李·杜瓦尔18岁生日后就没有任何记录了
[22:39] None whatsoever. 完全销声匿迹了
[22:41] As far as anyone’s concerned, 再也没有人见过他
[22:41] this kid falls off the face of the planet. 这个孩子就仿佛从地球上消失了一样
[22:44] How do we know he’s not one of Cyrus’s victims? 我们怎么知道他没有成为赛勒斯的受害者
[22:47] He could’ve been, but do you know 有这个可能 不过你知道
[22:48] how his parents died in an apartment fire? 他的父母是怎么死于公寓失火的吗
[22:51] Take a look at the fire marshal’s report on that fire. 看看消防队长对那起火灾的报告
[22:55] “Portable electric heating unit in child’s bedroom compromised.” “儿童房的便携式加热装置故障”
[22:58] Right, which investigators conclude is accidental wear-and-tear. 没错 调查人员判断是意外设备故障
[23:01] Okay, but, uh, “The 10-year-old survivor 好吧 但这里写着
[23:04] was initially thought to have perished in the blaze “初推测此家庭10岁孩童已丧生火海
[23:06] and was later recovered at a nearby park.” 但孩子在火灾过后在附近公园被发现”
[23:08] Right. Now, listen, I know I’m saying this 没错 听我说 我知道我这么说
[23:10] without a lot to go on here, 并没有什么证据
[23:11] but it would explain Cyrus’s curious bond 但是这就能解释赛勒斯和他这个年幼的侄子
[23:14] with his young nephew if — 之间不同寻常的联系了
[23:15] If he knew that he killed his own parents. 如果他早就知道是这个孩子杀死了自己的父母
[23:17] Indio police just contacted us. 印第奥警方刚联系了我们
[23:20] A woman’s been abducted. 有一名女子被绑架了
[23:21] – Sicarius? – Pretty sure. -是刺客吗 -十有八九
[23:24] Ramona Havener is a real estate agent 萝蒙娜·哈弗纳是一名加州印第奥的
[23:26] based in Indio, California, with an office on 2nd Street. 地产经纪 办公室在第二大街
[23:30] She told her assistant that she was going 她跟她的助理说她要
[23:32] on a private walk-through at a condo with a man named Lee. 带一个叫李的人去看一套公寓
[23:35] Mother of two. 2nd Street. 两个孩子的母亲 第二大街
[23:37] She fits Sicarius’ victimology to a T. 她与刺客的受害者特征十分吻合
[23:40] And Indio was the site of one of the two missing kill kits. 不见的两个杀人工具箱中有一个就在印第奥
[23:43] If that was meant to be for one of his followers, 如果那个就是给他的追随者的
[23:46] then it’s possible Sicarius brought him in on this one. 那这次可能就是刺客要带他参与的杀人行动
[23:49] There’s just one problem. This case is officially closed. 但现在有个问题 这个案子已经正式结案了
[23:55] Your call. 你决定
[23:57] What do you want to do? 你希望我们怎么做
[24:01] JJ and I will run interference with the Attorney General. 小洁和我会去和司法部长交涉
[24:04] Lewis, Alvez, Rossi, wheels up. 露易丝 埃尔维斯 罗西 动身
[24:27] 用户45125 该回去工作了
[24:32] 用户11051 真的吗
[24:39] The heat on the network has cooled. 网络热度已经有所下降
[24:42] I’m ready. 我准备好了
[24:43] – Good. – I’m not like the others. -很好 -我和其他人不一样
[24:46] I know. 我知道
[24:47] I follow the rules. 我会遵守规则
[24:49] Yes, and that is why you’ve survived. 是的 所以你还活着
[24:53] And that is why I have another gift for you. 这也是为什么我还有个礼物给你
[25:13] Ramona Havener is a victim that was taken from 2nd Street, 萝蒙娜·哈弗纳是从第二大街上绑走的受害者
[25:17] so she fits Sicarius’ victimology, 所以她符合刺客的受害者特征
[25:19] but she’s off target geographically. 但是她的地理位置偏离了目标
[25:21] Gang, I have an update 同志们 我有新消息
[25:23] we can file under”What the actual eff?” 可以归档在”搞什么鬼”那一栏
[25:26] Indio police just updated their missing-persons report. 印第奥警方刚刚更新了他们的失踪人口报告
[25:29] Ramona Havener called her husband four hours ago. 萝蒙娜·哈弗纳四小时前打给了她的丈夫
[25:32] So they’re calling this a “domestic squabble” 所以他们把这起案件归为”家庭争端”
[25:34] and they’re closing the case. 并且结案了
[25:36] – Has she come back home, though? – No, not yet. -她回家了吗 -还没有
[25:39] We’ll keep investigating until she does. 那我们会继续调查 直到她回家
[25:41] Prentiss is on Team Rossi with this one. 这个潘提斯和罗西意见一致
[25:43] She has let the Indio police know 她已经告诉印第奥警方
[25:44] that Ramona is in grave danger — 萝蒙娜现在处境极度危险
[25:47] which we can now upgrade to a Code Red 现在案情已经进入紧急情况
[25:49] because Ramona’s car was just found at a local Pendale’s parking lot. 因为刚刚在当地的彭代尔停车场发现了萝蒙娜的车
[25:52] Oh, this is just like Rory Gilcrest. 简直和罗伊·基尔克莱斯特案一样
[25:55] – And Robert Harris. – Yes, it is. -还有罗伯特·哈里斯 -没错
[25:57] I’ll coordinate with the boots on the ground. 我去和当地部门协调
[25:59] Tara, Luke, you take the crime scene. 塔拉 卢克 你们去犯罪现场
[26:03] Here you go. 给你
[26:07] Agents, we have two pieces of surveillance footage 探员 我们有两份监控录像
[26:10] that might be very useful. 可能对案情有重要帮助
[26:13] First is from Ramona showing her listing to the client. 第一个是萝蒙娜带客户看房
[26:19] Feed cuts out right before the guy gets on-camera. 那个人快要露面时监控就被掐断了
[26:23] What’s the second one? 第二个呢
[26:24] It’s from that camera up there. 是那边那个监控拍下的
[26:34] Same thing. 也一样
[26:36] Is this guy just lucky? 是这个人走运吗
[26:38] How can two cameras go out the moment we should see him? 两个监控怎么都在马上要看到这个人时没了
[26:40] This unsub has used signal-jamming technology before. 不明嫌犯之前也使用过信号干扰技术
[26:43] We think he has a background in high tech. 我们认为他有高科技背景
[26:46] He knows how to stay off-camera. 他知道如何规避监控
[26:48] I’ve been keep tabs on a certain case 我一直在关注你们组
[26:50] your team has been looking into. 在调查的案子
[26:53] This is Sicarius, right? 这个人是刺客 对吗
[26:55] All that matters now is that we find Ramona Havener alive. 现在最重要的是活着救出萝蒙娜·哈弗纳
[27:00] Gas tank is empty. 油箱空了
[27:01] He’s had control of her for, what, over 12 hours now? 他现在已经控制她超过12小时了吗
[27:04] About that. Yeah. 你说得没错
[27:06] Alright, he drove her to his area of control. 好 他开车把她转移到了自己的控制区域
[27:08] Maybe another container. 或许又是个集装箱
[27:09] Well, that could be upwards of a 600-mile radius. 目标范围半径可能超过六百英里了
[27:12] That’s a lot of ground to cover. 要搜索覆盖的区域还挺大的
[27:13] I can start coordinating with other agencies. 我可以联系其他部门协助
[27:15] Hey, Lieutenant, do not mention Sicarius. 警督 请不要提起刺客
[27:19] The fact is, we don’t know yet. 事实上我们也还不清楚真相
[27:21] Copy you. 明白
[27:33] – W…Where are we going? – Home. -我们要去哪儿 -回家
[27:36] You are going home. 你回家去
[27:40] This is a trick, isn’t it? 你骗我的 对吧
[27:41] No. No trick. 不 没骗
[27:43] You’ve given me what I needed. 你已经给了我所需要的
[27:45] I trust you. 我相信你
[27:47] So I can let you go. 所以我可以让你走了
[27:50] Wait. What’s that? 等等 这是什么
[27:51] Just a precaution. 只是预防措施而已
[27:52] You’ll wake up at home, 到时候你会在家里醒来
[27:55] like Dorothy in Kansas. 和多萝西在堪萨斯醒来一样
[27:58] Do you trust me? 你相信我吗
[28:00] Do I have a choice? 我难道有选择吗
[28:53] 用户11051 加密对话
[29:00] 用户45125 好好享受
[29:02] 用户11051 我会遵守规则
[29:21] Are you sure that this isn’t an overreaction? 你确定这不是反应过度吗
[29:24] I-I-I just talked to Ramona. 我…我只是想跟萝蒙娜聊聊
[29:26] I hope so. 我也希望如此
[29:28] When we find your wife, nothing will make me happier 等我们找到你妻子时 没有什么会比
[29:30] than to tell you it was all a false alarm, 告诉你这只是虚惊一场更让我高兴的了
[29:32] but right now, we have to pursue every lead, 但是现在 我们必须追查每一条线索
[29:36] w-which is why I want to show you this. 所以我想给你看看这个
[29:39] Do you recognize that man? 你能认出这个男人吗
[29:45] No clue. I-I-I mean, I don’t even know 没印象 我甚至不知道
[29:46] what it is I’m looking at here. 我看的是什么画面
[29:48] Is this who has Ramona? 这是抓走萝蒙娜的人吗
[29:50] He’s a suspect. 他是一名嫌犯
[29:51] We’re just not sure if he’s our suspect. 但不确定是不是我们要找的嫌犯
[29:55] Wait. 等一下
[30:00] It’s…It’s not Ramona. 这…这不是萝蒙娜来电
[30:01] It’s her mother. 是她的妈妈
[30:06] Oh, uh, Agent Rossi, I… Please don’t get the wrong idea. 罗西探员 我…请不要会错意
[30:10] I-I just — I don’t know what to say. 我…我只是不知道该说什么
[30:11] No, no, no, no. You just — 不不不 你刚…
[30:13] You helped me to see something in a way I haven’t seen it. 你让我想通了一些之前我没注意的事情
[30:17] Excuse me. 抱歉
[30:19] Okay. Okay, okay, okay. Hold your horses. 好的好的 等一下
[30:21] I’m pulling up the footage now. 我正在调取监控
[30:22] – Uh, okay. Um… – It’s not a wallet. -好的 -不是一个钱包
[30:25] He’s not trying to pick his own pocket. 他不是在拿他的钱包
[30:27] It’s a phone. 是一个手机
[30:28] I mean, maybe. 可能是吧
[30:30] For some reason, somebody tried to reach him, 出于某种原因 有人联系他
[30:32] and he ignored that somebody. 但他挂断了电话
[30:34] Twice. 两次
[30:35] Now, what’s the time stamp on the footage? 那时监控上的时间是几点
[30:38] 9:20 P.M. 晚上9点20分
[30:39] Okay. A boss and a co-worker are out. 好 排除老板和同事
[30:42] They wouldn’t call that late. 他们这么晚不会打给他
[30:44] It could be a wife. 可能是妻子打的
[30:46] Why wouldn’t he want to talk to his wife? 为什么他不想理他的妻子
[30:48] Because she’s getting in the way of his next murder. 因为她正在妨碍他下一场谋杀
[30:51] Alright, do me a favor. 好了 帮我个忙
[30:52] Pull down the cell records 找一下离这家五金店最近的
[30:54] for the tower closest to that hardware store. 信号基站的通话记录
[30:56] Make a list of all the missed calls. 罗列所有未接来电号码
[30:59] Then — Then give me a second list of the missed calls 再罗列一下从太平洋西北地区
[31:02] originating form the Pacific Northwest. 打来的未接来电号码
[31:04] You don’t like it when I say this, 我说这话你可能不爱听
[31:05] but that’s gonna take some time. 但是这要花费一点时间
[31:06] Penelope, I-I’m not being mean here. 佩内洛普 我不是想显得很刻薄
[31:08] I-I’m not being bitchy. 也不是想显得暴躁
[31:10] This is not the old, rumpled Rossi 我已经不是那个又老又一团糟
[31:12] who needs to go into therapy over his dead wife. 因为失去妻子需要去看心理医生的罗西
[31:14] Okay, I’m gonna stop you there. 好了我要打断你一下
[31:15] You actually do need to go to therapy. 你确实需要去看心理医生
[31:16] But this is where I say I need more time, 但应该是这样 我说我需要更多时间
[31:18] you say we don’t have any time, and then I save the day anyway. 你说我们没有时间了 然后又是我扭转乾坤
[31:21] – How about that? – It’s like you know me. -听起来怎么样 -你很了解我
[31:23] Love you. Mean it. 爱你 我是认真说的
[31:25] Thanks. 多谢
[31:29] Of the two kill kits that were never recovered, 之前我们没发现的两套杀人装备
[31:31] acid and strangulation 强酸和勒杀工具
[31:33] were the two MOs that we were looking for. 是我们在找的两种作案手法
[31:35] So which one did Sicarius hide out here in Indio? 那刺客在印第奥放了哪套装备
[31:38] Well, to try and answer that, we went back to the beginning, 为了找到答案 我们回到起点
[31:40] to the Dark Web message boards. 查找了暗网的留言板
[31:43] The ones where Sicarius was holding his “auditions”? 是刺客举办他的”试镜”那个论坛吗
[31:45] The very same. 正是
[31:46] After that, we cross-referenced 之后我们又交叉比对了
[31:48] with some messages Tyler Green had intercepted. 泰勒·格林拦截的一些信息
[31:51] And one alias stands out. 找到了一个化名
[31:54] 你不知道糟糕的一天会让我做出什么事 评论: 用户45125: 我相信你 告诉我你是如何寻求你的正义的 永结不忘: 所有处在象牙塔的女人都看不起我…所有女人都趾高气昂的…我要榨干她们的生命…把她们肺里的空气都抽干 之前也干过 用户45125: 别吊我胃口 永结不忘: 她罪有应得 用户45125:是谁 永结不忘: 一个恶毒的女魔鬼 女人本应该表达爱意和热情的 但她只表现出邪恶的蔑视
[31:54] “ForgetMeKnots.” “永结不忘”
[31:56] Jesus. That damn name says it all. 老天 他的昵称已经不言而喻
[31:58] ForgetMeKnots refers to his disdain 永结不忘提到他对
[32:00] for the “City of Festivals.” “节日之城”的鄙视
[32:01] which is also a nickname for the city of Indio. 这也是印第奥的别称
[32:03] Apparently, this particular incel-leaning UnSub 很明显 这位不明嫌犯像是非自愿单身男性
[32:06] has a deep-seated compulsion 对那些他认为趾高气昂的女性
[32:08] to squeeze the life out of any woman 有着根深蒂固的冲动
[32:10] he deems to be too “high and mighty.” 想要把她们肺部的空气抽干
[32:12] And he also makes reference 而且他也引用了
[32:14] to a previous “Crime and punishment.” 之前提到过的《罪与罚》
[32:16] What you’re describing sounds like a case from some years back. 听你们描述很像几年前的一个案子
[32:20] Guy named Arthur Kiel 有个人名叫亚瑟·基尔
[32:22] tried to hang his grandmotherin her backyard. 试图把他祖母吊死在后院里
[32:24] He got sent away for second-degree attempted murder. 他因二级蓄意谋杀罪判刑
[32:27] Served three years. 刑期三年
[32:28] Got out on parole five years ago. 五年前缓刑出狱了
[32:30] The guy still lives in Indio? 他还住在印第奥吗
[32:32] He sure does. Sending you his info now. 是的 现在就给你们发送他的信息
[32:34] We better check in with Mr. Kiel. 我们最好去找基尔先生确认一下
[32:40] All units, please be advised. 所有单位 请注意
[32:41] 10-65. Missing person is Ramona Havener. 发布消息 失踪人口为萝蒙娜·哈弗纳
[32:45] Caucasian. Female. 30s. 白种人 女性 三十多岁
[32:47] Last seen at 3673 2nd Street. 最后目击地点为第二大街3673号
[33:06] What did I tell you about calling? 关于打电话的规矩我怎么说的
[33:07] You gave me damaged goods. 你给我的货是坏的
[33:09] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[33:10] The entire Indio police department 印第奥所有警察
[33:11] is on the street looking for her. 都在大街上找她
[33:13] No, that– that’s impossible. 不 那…那是不可能的
[33:15] Turn on a police scanner. 打开警方无线电截听器
[33:16] Okay, Arthur, listen to me. 好 亚瑟 听我说
[33:18] I need you to get rid of her 我需要你干掉她
[33:19] and then get out of town for a while. 出城躲一阵子
[33:21] Do you hear me? 听明白了吗
[33:22] I do. 明白了
[33:47] If you try to pull your arms in to take the rope off your neck, 如果你试图把手伸进去解开脖子上的绳子
[33:49] it’s gonna choke you. 你会窒息的
[33:52] Unless, of course, you’d prefer to end things quick. 除非当然了 可能你会喜欢早点了结
[33:57] But waiting it out won’t work, either. 但是干等着也救不了你
[33:58] Because, eventually, your legs are gonna give out on you. 因为最终你的腿会支撑不住身体
[34:03] And you’re gonna hang yourself. 你就会吊死你自己
[34:06] That’s a damn shame. 真是太可惜了
[34:08] I’m gonna miss the whole thing. 我要错过整个过程
[34:37] Hey, is that our guy? 那个是我们要找的人吗
[34:41] That is our suspect. He has a hostage. 是我们的嫌犯 他有人质
[34:43] Do not open fire. 不要开火
[34:45] Freeze! FBI! 不许动 联调局
[35:16] Arthur! Listen to me! 亚瑟 听我说
[35:18] Sicarius wants you to kill yourself. 刺客想要让你自尽
[35:21] By your hand or mine. 不管是借我手还是你的
[35:23] He’s counting on you to be a patsy, 他指望着你成为替罪羊
[35:24] but you’re smarter than that, Arthur. 但你聪明多了 亚瑟
[35:27] You have a way out, 你还有一条出路
[35:29] and it starts with you putting the gun down. 只要你肯先放下枪
[35:36] Don’t. 不要
[36:16] Penelope, is it possibleto geo-locate 佩内洛普 能不能进行地理定位
[36:18] the last location of Ramona Havener’s phone? 萝蒙娜·哈弗纳手机定位的最后位置
[36:21] No. The SIM card was disabled, so I can’t do that. 不行 SIM卡不可用 我做不到
[36:23] Does this Arthur Kiel have any alternate residences? 亚瑟·基尔有没有别的住处
[36:26] Kiel was financially unstable after that prison stint, 出狱之后基尔的收入不稳定
[36:28] 搜索结果 未发现
[36:28] and I don’t see any properties in his name. 我没有看到他名下有任何房产
[36:30] Still, Sicarius would make sure 但是刺客肯定会确保
[36:32] that Kiel was using somewhere discreet. 基尔找一个稳妥的地方动手
[36:35] Okay, what about this? 好 这个地方如何
[36:36] Kiel’s grandparents had an industrial fabrication company. 基尔的祖父母有一家工业制造公司
[36:39] It went bust a couple years ago. 几年前破产了
[36:41] Building was condemned last year. 房子去年被法院没收了
[36:42] It’s just sitting there all spooky and empty. 现在楼里空荡又吓人
[36:44] Luke, Tara, go check it out. 卢克 塔拉 过去察看一下
[36:46] Yeah. 好
[37:27] Ramona, we got you. Okay, we got you. 萝蒙娜 我们来救你了
[37:30] We clear? Are we clear? 解开了吗 安全了吗
[37:32] – Clear. – Okay. -安全了 -好的
[37:35] Okay, Ramona, we got you. 萝蒙娜 你没事了
[37:36] Hang tight. 坚持住
[37:39] She’s not breathing. 她停止呼吸了
[37:41] There’s no heartbeat. 没心跳
[37:42] Come on, Ramona, stay with us. 萝蒙娜 撑住
[37:45] Come on. 加油
[37:47] There you go. There you go. 好了 没事了
[37:49] Breathe. Just breathe. 呼吸 深呼吸
[37:52] Breathe. 深呼吸
[38:01] I never thought I’d see you again. 我以为我再也见不到你了
[38:04] I love you so much. 我好爱你
[38:05] I love you, too, so much. 我也好爱你
[38:12] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[38:13] I’m, uh — I’m so sorry. 很抱歉
[38:17] Ramona, would you be able to identify 萝蒙娜 你能辨认出
[38:19] the man that kidnapped you? 绑架你的男人吗
[38:21] Does — Does she have to do that right now? 非得让她现在去吗
[38:24] The sooner we get a sketch out there, 我们尽早公布嫌犯速写照
[38:26] the sooner we can catch this guy. 才能尽快抓住他
[38:32] It isn’t you who should be afraid. 该害怕的不是你
[38:34] It’s your husband. It’s your children. 而是你丈夫 杰拉尔德 还有你的孩子
[38:37] Because if it’s not me, 因为即便不是我
[38:39] it’ll be someone else who comes to hurt them. 还会有别人去伤害他们
[38:44] Ramona? 萝蒙娜
[38:46] Did you see his face? 你看见他的脸了吗
[38:52] No. 没有
[38:54] No, I didn’t. 我没看见
[39:01] – Penelope? – Hello, you beautiful creature. -佩内洛普 -你好啊 帅哥
[39:02] I found the cellphone tower 我找到了查塔努加
[39:04] by the hardware store in Chattanooga. 那家五金店附近的手机基站
[39:06] I have compiled a list of numbers 我整理了一份9分钟内
[39:08] that pinged off of that cellphone tower 从基站发出信号的
[39:10] in a nine-minute window. 电话号码列表
[39:12] Y-You can’t narrow that down more? 你不能把范围再缩小一点吗
[39:14] Amazingly, I can’t. 我竟然做不到 难以置信
[39:15] I’m vexed about it, but the time signature 我也很恼火 但监控录像
[39:17] from the surveillance video itself 所显示的时间
[39:20] is off plus-or-minus four minutes, 有±4分钟误差
[39:21] so there’s a very thick window, 导致范围很广
[39:23] but it’s the narrowest I can give you, 但这已经是最小范围了
[39:24] and I e-mailed it to you just now. 我刚用邮件发给你了
[39:24] 接入查塔努加基站的太平洋西北沿岸号码 发送给戴夫·罗西
[39:26] And you were able to identify calls 你能从其中找出
[39:28] from the Pacific Northwest? 从太平洋西北沿岸拨出的号码吗
[39:30] Yes, which I took to be the official mapping of calls 是的 这些是来自俄勒冈州
[39:32] originating from Oregon, Idaho, Washington. 爱达荷州和华盛顿州的电话
[39:34] And what does that leave us with? 筛选后还剩下多少
[39:36] I believe the scientific term is a bazillion names and numbers. 用科学术语来形容就是巨量的名字和电话号码
[39:39] Uh, alright. No problem. 好吧 没事
[39:40] Thanks. Great work. 谢了 做得好
[39:45] Dave’s joining us, Emily. 戴夫也来了 艾米莉
[39:46] Without Ramona Havener’s full cooperation, 萝蒙娜·哈弗纳不全力配合
[39:49] I can’t go back to the Attorney General 我就拿不出证据
[39:51] and just expect her to reopen the Sicarius investigation. 去请求司法部长对刺客案重新展开调查
[39:54] I just think we need to give her more time. 我认为我们需要再给她些时间
[39:56] He obviously threatened her family’s safety. 他显然威胁要伤害她的家人
[39:58] Yeah. We can’t just wait. 但我们不能这么干等着
[39:59] I mean, why don’t we go back to Rockville, Maryland? 不如我们回马里兰州罗克维尔
[40:01] I mean, that’s where our last missing kill kit was. 我们最后一个没找到的杀人装备就在那里
[40:04] Good idea. You guys should go back there. 好主意 你们该回那里查查
[40:06] W-Wait, you’re not coming? 等等 你不去吗
[40:08] Penelope said she put together a list of names 佩内洛普说她整理了一份
[40:10] and addresses of people in the Pacific Northwest, 太平洋西北沿岸来电者的姓名与地址列表
[40:13] one of whom may have called Sicarius 其中一人也许在刺客身处五金店期间
[40:15] while he was in that hardware store. 打过电话给他
[40:16] She did. It’s a long list. 是的 那份名单很长
[40:18] So, here’s my plan — 我的计划是
[40:20] catch a commercial flight up north 搭民航飞机北上
[40:21] and try to get a lead on somebody who knows this guy. 设法找到认识嫌犯的人
[40:24] Maybe a family member. 也许是他的家庭成员
[40:27] What, you’re gonna go door-to-door? 你打算挨家挨户地问吗
[40:28] That’s right. Old school. 没错 用老办法
[40:37] Isn’t this your old bat? 这不是你以前的球棒吗
[40:39] The one that’s been beside our bed 我们住过的每个地方
[40:41] in every place we’ve ever lived? 你都把它放在我们的床边
[40:44] That’s the one and only. 正是那根球棒
[40:48] Henry had it under his bed. 亨利把球棒放在了他的床底下
[40:50] – Since when? – I don’t know. -什么时候放的 -我不知道
[40:54] Do you think he’s scared? 你说他是不是害怕
[40:56] I think he’s starting to figure things out. 我想他开始想明白了
[40:58] We got company. 他来了
[40:59] Who’s Dr. Harvey? 哈维医生是谁
[41:05] An oncologist. 一位肿瘤医生
[41:07] I thought you said Dad wasn’t sick, Mom. 妈妈 你不是说爸爸没病吗
[41:09] – You lied. – I-I didn’t — I didn’t lie. -你撒谎了 -我没撒谎
[41:13] We — We don’t have all the answers, 我们尚未知晓所有情况
[41:16] which makes it harder to know when to share and how much. 所以更不知道何时该告诉你 以及该说多少
[41:21] Well, I’d rather know something than just imagine the worst. 我宁愿知道一点 也好过乱想
[41:24] We’re sorry, buddy. 我们很抱歉 孩子
[41:27] Look, I’m sorry. I-I didn’t want to tell you 对不起 我之前不想告诉你
[41:28] because I didn’t want you to worry. 是因为我不想让你担心
[41:32] And I was right. 我想得没错
[41:35] But I should’ve known you could handle it. 但我该知道你能消化得了这些
[41:37] So no radiation? 这么说你不用放疗
[41:40] Chemotherapy? 也不用化疗
[41:41] No, none of that. 都不用
[41:43] I’m okay. 我没事
[41:46] Come here. 过来
[41:59] What’s the deal with the bat? 球棒是怎么回事
[42:01] Protection. 用来保护我们
[42:03] From? 你怕谁
[42:04] Sicarius. 刺客
[42:08] You and Dad talk about him. 你和爸爸常谈论他
[42:10] He killed a senator, and your team’s chasing him. 他杀了一个参议员 你们组在追捕他
[42:13] Agents were injured in an explosion. 有探员在爆炸中受伤
[42:16] Was that you? 是你吗
[42:18] Um, it — it was, but I’m — I’m fine. 是的 但我没事了
[42:22] Since he has it out for the FBI, how do you know we’re safe? 他和联调局结仇了 你怎么知道我们一定安全
[42:27] “Has it out for the FBI”? “和联调局结仇”
[42:28] That’s what it says online. 网上是这么说的
[42:30] Okay. 好吧
[42:31] Um, yeah, that’s — that’s not the whole story. 情况并非完全如此
[42:35] Then tell me. 那就告诉我啊
[42:39] There’s — There’s not a lot I can share. 我能告诉你的不多
[42:42] Well, I need to know something, or — 我总得知道一点 否则…
[42:46] You’ll imagine the worst. 你会往最坏的可能去想
[42:52] By the way, you guys are terrible liars. 顺便说一句 你们真不会撒谎
[42:57] Did you know you have tells? 你们会露出马脚 知道吗
[43:01] Okay, what do you know about “tells”? 你知道些什么”马脚” 快说
[43:24] – Hello? – It’s me. -喂 -是我
[43:28] Aren’t you gonna say anything? 你不打算说点什么吗
[43:30] No. I’m not the one who should be doing the talking right now. 不 此刻该说话的不是我
[43:36] H-How are the girls? 女儿们还好吗
[43:41] Well, um, it’s been 10 days, 已经过去10天了
[43:44] 10 days since you walked out of this house, 10天前 你走出这个家门
[43:47] no phone call, no text, nothing. 之后再来过电话和短信 杳无音信
[43:51] You know what I did this weekend? 你知道我这周末做了什么吗
[43:52] I Googled your name, followed by the word “dead.” 我上网搜你的名字 后面加上”死亡”一词
[43:57] And as terrified as I was to find something, 尽管我极度害怕会搜出些什么
[44:01] at least that would make sense. 但至少这样能解释你的消失
[44:05] At least I’d know. 至少我会知道原因
[44:07] It’s not fair, is it? 这不公平 对吧
[44:12] The way I’ve been treating you. 我一直以来对待你的方式
[44:13] No. It’s not. 的确不公平
[44:17] Is it over? 我们是不是结束了
[44:20] ‘Cause that’s another thing 因为让我夜不能寐的
[44:21] that’s been keeping me up at night, 另一个原因是
[44:25] is the thought that you’re just never gonna come home. 我觉得你再也不会回家
[44:30] So… 所以
[44:33] is it? 结束了吗
[44:34] Just say it. 你就直说吧
[44:36] No. No, it’s not over. 不 没结束
[44:39] Then why are you doing this? 那你为什么要这样做
[44:43] Who are you? 你到底是谁
[44:46] Honestly, I don’t even know anymore. 老实说 我都不认识自己了
[44:49] But I do know that I have a lot I need to tell you. 但我知道我有很多事要告诉你
[44:54] And I know that I can’t keep secrets from you anymore. 也知道我不能再瞒着你了
[44:57] So can I come home, please? 我能回家吗
[45:00] Elias, I never told you to go. 伊莱亚斯 我从没叫你离开过
[45:03] I’ll be home tonight. 我今晚就回家
[45:27] Hello. I’m David Rossi with the FBI. 你好 我是联调局的戴夫·罗西
[45:33] May I ask you a few questions? 我能问你几个问题吗
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第16季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第16季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme