Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第16季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第16季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] I know my own rules. 我知道我自己的规矩
[00:06] Your rules? My rules. 你的规矩 是我的规矩
[00:08] Don’t you ever forget that. 你永远别忘了
[00:10] How can I? 我怎么忘得了
[00:13] We are pursuing the leader 我们正在追捕
[00:14] of a network of serial killers. 一个连环杀手网络的头目
[00:17] That’s your sister. 这是你姐姐
[00:18] She went missing 15 years ago. 她15年前失踪了
[00:20] You didn’t join that network, you infiltrated it. 你并非加入了那个杀人网络 你是渗入其中
[00:22] I know that you don’t remember what happened 我知道你不记得艾莉森失踪那晚
[00:25] the night Alison went missing. 发生了什么
[00:26] I know that all the important details are, like, in this fog. 我知道所有重要细节都一片模糊
[00:29] What if I could lift that fog? 如果我能让它不模糊呢
[00:30] I want you to picture your sister’s face. 请你在脑中想象你姐姐的面容
[00:32] Go back to the last time you saw her. 回到最后一次见到她的时候
[00:34] Tyler. 泰勒
[00:36] Tyler! 泰勒
[00:37] Next time, 下一次
[00:38] you tell me if your brother’s going to be here. 提前告诉我你弟要来
[00:39] Alright. What’s wrong with you? 好吧 你怎么回事
[00:43] He was right there. But I couldn’t see him. 他就在那 但我看不见他
[00:44] – I couldn’t see his face. – Her boyfriend, Lee? -我看不到他的脸 -她男朋友 李吗
[00:46] Yes. He’s the one you’re looking for. 是的 他就是你们要找的人
[00:49] He’s Sicarius? 他就是刺客
[00:51] You and Rebecca? You’re so a thing. 你和瑞贝卡 你可真是尤物
[00:54] It is my first time being this happy. 这是我第一次这么开心
[00:56] Do what I tell you, Benjamin. 那就照我说的做 本杰明
[00:57] The rules are there for a reason. 这些规则都是有道理的
[00:58] Follow them, and you won’t have to put a gun to your head. 遵守这些规矩 就不用朝自己脑袋开枪了
[01:01] He calls 911. I come running. 他求救 我赶来帮忙
[01:04] Benjamin Reeves just confessed 本杰明·里弗斯刚刚认下了
[01:06] to multiple murders around the country. 全国各地的多起谋杀案
[01:08] Carmen Gomez from 2007. 2007年的卡门·戈麦斯
[01:09] John Harris, Kalen Jones. Should I keep going? 约翰·哈里斯 凯伦·琼斯 要我继续吗
[01:13] He’s naming names from the Sicarius shipping container. 他说的都是刺客集装箱案的受害者
[01:16] None of those names are public knowledge. 这些名字都不为公众所知
[01:18] You want to impress me, tell me something I don’t know. 你想打动我 就说些我不知道的
[01:20] Whitfield County, Georgia. 佐治亚州 惠特菲尔德县
[01:22] What’s out there? 那里有什么
[01:23] More buried treasure. 埋藏了更多宝藏
[01:24] Looks like a storm cellar. 看起来像个防风地窖
[01:26] We’re going in. 我们进去了
[01:29] It’s just like the other shipping container. 和之前那个集装箱一样
[01:32] What the hell is that? 那是什么东西
[01:33] Get out of there now! 快出来
[01:34] JJ, it’s a bomb! Run! 小洁 是炸弹 快走
[01:36] – Oh, my God. – Run! -天 -快跑
[01:40] Luke? JJ? Come in. 卢克 小洁 回话
[01:43] Oh, no. 不要
[02:04] – What was that? – It was an explosion. -刚刚怎么回事 -是爆炸
[02:06] Communications are scrambled. 通讯被干扰了
[02:07] – Has backup arrive? – Power’s been knocked out. -支援到了吗 -电力中断了
[02:09] That means towers are probably down. 那么电力塔可能都炸毁了
[02:10] Comms might be out, 通讯虽然中断了
[02:11] but they still have on those body cameras. 但他们还有随身摄像头呢
[02:13] That isn’t connected to any GPS, but — 随身摄像头没有连定位 但是
[02:15] but if I can reestablish the uplink… 但如果我可以重新建立链接
[02:29] One of the cameras is online. 有一个摄像头上线了
[02:49] There’s JJ. 那是小洁
[02:51] Where’s Luke? 卢克在哪
[02:52] I take back every mean thing I ever said. 我收回我说过的每一句刻薄话
[02:55] Please let him be okay. 请让他没事吧
[03:01] We need to get to Georgia now. 我们得马上去佐治亚州
[03:03] I can dispatch the Atlanta division. 我可以派出亚特兰大分局的人
[03:05] Douglas, it’s time. 道格拉斯 是时候了
[03:14] JJ’s back online. 小洁上线了
[03:15] She’s still looking for Luke. 她还在找卢克
[03:17] We’re on our way. 我们这就去
[03:19] Driving or…? 开车吗
[03:22] It’s about time. 是时候了
[03:24] Return it filled up, and not just with fuel. 回来时要满满的 不止是油箱
[03:26] Bring them home, Emily. 带他们回家 艾米莉
[03:28] We will. Wheels up. 当然 准备起飞
[04:09] Luke! 卢克
[04:11] Luke! Come on. Luke. Luke. 卢克 起来 卢克 卢克
[04:13] Wake up. 醒醒
[04:15] Wake up. 醒醒
[04:16] Agent down! 有探员受伤
[04:17] We need help! 我们需要救援
[04:23] “People who believe that they are strong-willed “那些相信自己意志坚强
[04:25] and the masters of their destiny 能够掌握命运的人
[04:27] can only continue to believe this 为了继续坚持信念
[04:29] by becoming specialists in self-deception” — 只能成为自欺欺人的专家”
[04:32] James Baldwin. 詹姆斯·鲍德温
[04:34] It’s Sydney. Leave me a message. 我是希德妮 请给我留言
[04:36] Hey, babe. 宝贝
[04:38] I know you’re asleep. 我知道你睡了
[04:40] Turns out this job is a little more complicated 这次的活儿有点复杂
[04:42] than anyone anticipated. 超过了大家的想象
[04:44] So I’m gonna have to stay out here a couple more days. 我只能再在这里再待几天了
[04:48] Sorry. 抱歉
[04:50] But… 但是
[04:52] Cameron says there’s a big Christmas bonus in it for me, 卡梅隆说我能拿到一大笔圣诞奖金
[04:55] so there’s that. 所以至少有这个
[04:59] Anyway, I love you. 不说了 我爱你
[05:02] I miss you. 我想你
[05:05] Give my love to the girls. 代我向孩子们问好
[06:01] Help me! 救救我
[06:01] Let me out! 放我出去
[06:12] Open the door! 开门
[06:29] We need to come to an understanding. 我们得达成谅解
[06:38] Now, I know how your parents looked at me, 我知道你父母怎么看待我
[06:43] but I’m smart. 但我很聪明
[06:49] I read. 我读书
[06:52] In fact, just the other day, 事实上 就前两天
[06:55] I read about these experiments on dogs 我还读到了一篇关于狗的实验
[06:59] where they would shock them in their pens. 他们在狗圈里电击狗
[07:02] Ooh, the dogs hated it. 狗可不喜欢那样了
[07:05] They’d jump. 它们跳
[07:07] They’d howl. 它们嚎
[07:10] But then, they just gave up. 但后来 它们放弃了
[07:14] That’s called learned helplessness. 这叫习得性无助
[07:18] Your mommy and daddy are dead. 你妈妈和爸爸都死了
[07:22] And you heard the judge. 你听到法官说了
[07:25] You’re either state raised, 你要么由州里养大
[07:27] or as your only living relative, 要么作为你唯一在世的亲属
[07:31] I’d get you. 我来抚养你
[07:34] And around here, 在这里
[07:37] I got rules. 我有规矩
[07:40] So, you gonna be a good boy? 你能不能乖乖的
[07:47] Alright. 好
[07:50] Eat up. 吃吧
[08:19] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[08:20] How you doing, kids? 你们怎么样了
[08:22] We’re ready to catch this son of a bitch. 我们想抓住这混蛋
[08:24] The locals said the accelerant was gasoline. 本地警方说助燃剂是汽油
[08:27] I mean, this guy really wanted a show. 这人是想闹大
[08:28] You guys are lucky to be alive. 你们能活下来真幸运
[08:29] Luck had nothing to do with it. 跟幸运无关
[08:31] He called twice. 他打来两次
[08:33] He was warning us to get out of there. 他警告我们离开那里
[08:35] So killing federal agents is too bold, even for him. 这么说杀害联邦探员 就算对他来说也太大胆了
[08:38] He doesn’t wanna wage a full-on war against us. 他并不想跟我们全面开战
[08:42] Listen, if Sicarius let JJ and Alvez rush out, 听着 如果刺客让小洁和埃尔维斯跑出来
[08:45] then he timed it perfectly. 那他把时间掐得刚好
[08:46] – And, look, that means he’s — – Close by. -那么他就… -在附近
[08:49] We need to fan out, cover as much ground as possible. 我们得散开 覆盖搜索尽可能多的地方
[08:53] The suspect may still be in the area. 嫌疑人可能还在这一带
[09:27] Sicarius staged this. 这是刺客布置好的
[09:29] Benjamin Reeves wasn’t suicidal, 本杰明·里弗斯才没有自杀倾向
[09:30] and he definitely wasn’t smart enough to pull this off. 他更没这个脑子搞这么一出
[09:33] But he was a perfect patsy. 但他是个完美替罪羊
[09:35] You think Sicarius will go back underground? 你觉得刺客会再次潜伏吗
[09:37] He’s gonna tie off loose ends like this one, 他会像这样收拾好残局
[09:40] and then he’s gonna lie low. 然后保持低调
[09:42] Dave, what are you thinking? 戴夫 你觉得呢
[09:44] This is where he kept his buried treasure. 这是他存放埋藏宝藏的地方
[09:47] But he destroyed it like that. 但他却这样毁了它
[09:48] Like it was nothing. 就好像它不算什么
[09:51] Souvenirs, trophies — he blew them all up 纪念品 战利品 他都给炸飞了
[09:54] because he knew it would get him caught. 因为他知道那会害他被抓
[09:57] The discipline to do that — 如此的纪律性
[09:59] somebody or something made this guy very good. 有人或有什么事让他变得很厉害
[10:04] We figure that out, we catch him. 我们搞清是什么 就能抓到他
[10:33] Hey, turn that off. 关掉那个
[10:40] You know where we are? 你知道我们在哪吗
[10:42] No. 不知道
[10:44] What’d you see on our way out here? 我们出去时你看到什么了
[10:47] Nothing. 什么都没看到
[10:48] Exactly. 没错
[10:50] No road signs, no mile markers. 没有路牌 没有里程路标
[10:55] That’s why I picked this place. 所以我选了这地方
[10:58] I know precisely where we are. 我很清楚我们在哪
[11:03] I know how long it takes to get here. 我知道到这里需要多久
[11:06] I know how many cars we passed headed in the same direction, 我知道过去了多少辆跟我们同方向的车
[11:09] and I know when those cars stop being as frequent. 我也知道什么时候那些车不怎么来了
[11:12] Get your ass up. 起来
[11:25] Grab me one of them buckets. 给我拿个桶来
[11:32] What’s that? 那是什么
[11:34] Lye. 碱
[11:36] It’s used for soaps and candles, but it’s got other uses. 用来制作肥皂和蜡烛 但也有其他用途
[11:42] Who was he? 他是什么人
[11:45] I don’t know. 我不知道
[11:48] But I know his type. 但我知道他是什么类型
[12:23] Prentiss. 潘提斯
[12:24] We have a situation back here. 我们这里有情况
[12:25] I am too busy for politics. 我没时间处理政治问题
[12:27] Emily, Benjamin Reeves murdered a sitting US Senator, 艾米莉 本杰明·里弗斯杀害了一位在任美国参议员
[12:30] do you understand? 你明白吗
[12:31] The DOJ needs Reeves to be Sicarius 司法部需要里弗斯就是刺客
[12:33] because if he isn’t and this case is still open, 因为如果他不是 这案子还没完事
[12:36] and the Bureau allowed a major political assassination 那就是局里让一起重大政治刺杀案
[12:38] to occur on our watch — 发生在我们眼皮底下
[12:39] What are you trying to say? 你什么意思
[12:41] I-I’m not gonna shut down this investigation. 我不会停止调查的
[12:44] The Attorney General is going to shut you down. 司法部长会让你停止
[12:46] She can’t. Sicarius is still at large. 她不能 刺客还在逃呢
[12:48] Can you prove that? 你能证明吗
[12:50] Look, if you can give me something, anything, 听着 如果你能拿出任何证据
[12:52] to prove that Reeves is not Sicarius, 证明里弗斯不是刺客
[12:56] then you and I will make the case to the Attorney General. 那你和我就去向司法部长说明
[13:01] We’ll find something. 我们会找到证据的
[13:02] I don’t know how, but we will find it. 我不知道怎么能做到 但我们能做到
[13:42] I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[13:47] I-I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[13:56] Still smells new. 还是崭新的气味
[13:58] Nice job getting our wings back. 能拿回我们的飞机真不错
[14:00] Did you have to, uh, arm wrestle Bailey? 你跟贝利好一顿掰扯来着吗
[14:02] Believe it or not, Bailey is not the problem — 相信我 问题不在于贝利
[14:04] politics are. 而是政治
[14:05] And we now have one shot to keep the Sicarius case open. 我们现在只有一个让刺客案继续查下去的机会
[14:08] So what have we got? 我们掌握了什么
[14:09] Okay, a half-dozen stalker photos 好吧 六张跟踪照片
[14:12] survived the explosion inside a Haeberlein case. 在一只箱子里躲过了爆炸冲击
[14:15] But one photo in particular stands out. 但一张照片格外引人注目
[14:17] Her name is Maria Jones. 她叫玛莉娅·琼斯
[14:20] Now, her DNA was not recovered inside the shipping container. 她的DNA并没在集装箱内被发现
[14:22] Penelope had to identify her using facial recognition 佩内洛普只得用面部识别软件确认了她的身份
[14:25] because her body was found over 20 years ago 因为她的尸体是20多年前被发现的
[14:28] outside Raleigh, North Carolina. 地点是北卡罗莱纳州罗利城外
[14:30] Okay, her boyfriend, Silvio Herrera, 她男友西尔维奥·赫雷拉
[14:32] was convicted of killing her. 因杀害她被定罪
[14:34] Yeah, he confessed to doing it. 对 他也认罪了
[14:36] He’s now sitting on death row. 现在在等待死刑
[14:38] Then, I mean, why would Maria’s photo be in Sicarius’ container? 玛莉娅的照片怎么会在刺客的集装箱里
[14:41] That can’t be a coincidence. 这不会只是巧合
[14:43] I mean, look at this bank clock here. 你们看银行的时钟
[14:45] It says 1:43, right? 显示凌晨1点43分 对吧
[14:48] But prosecutors claim that Maria was abducted before midnight. 但检察官声称玛莉娅是在午夜前被掳走的
[14:51] Maybe Maria was an early victim, 也许玛莉娅是早期被害人
[14:54] before Sicarius refined his methodology. 那时刺客还没完善他的一套方法
[14:56] Before he committed to “No body, no crime.” 还没坚决主张”没有尸体就没有犯罪”
[14:59] Before he buried the shipping containers. 还没把集装箱埋起来
[15:02] Okay, so if that’s true, then somehow, 如果真是这样 那他肯定设法
[15:03] he persuaded Silvio to confess. 说服了西尔维奥认罪
[15:06] The guy’s a master manipulator, but, I mean, 那家伙固然是操纵人心大师 但是
[15:08] that would be one hell of a hold on Herrera’s psyche. 他肯定是牢牢抓住了赫雷拉的心理
[15:12] Especially considering that his death row sentence 尤其是考虑到他的死刑
[15:15] – wasn’t guaranteed. – Not anymore. -未必会被执行 -现在不是了
[15:17] North Carolina just ended their pandemic moratorium. 北卡罗来纳州刚结束了疫情导致的暂缓行刑
[15:20] Silvio Herrera is scheduled to be executed in 48 hours. 西尔维奥·赫雷拉预计在48小时内被处死刑
[15:24] I can assert the BAU’s prerogative 我可以利用行为分析组的特权
[15:25] to interview death row inmates, 讯问死囚犯
[15:27] have him transferred to Quantico. 将他转移到匡提科
[15:28] Luke, Tara, you’ll take point. 卢克 塔拉 你们负责审问他
[15:30] Got it. 好的
[15:41] Hey. Uh, there is a signature 公诉人档案里
[15:45] in the prosecutor’s filing — R. Wilson. 有个签名是瑞·威尔逊
[15:49] Yeah. 是的
[15:50] I saw that, too. 我也看见了
[15:53] It’s not Rebecca, is it? 不会是瑞贝卡吧
[15:56] That is the case that launched her career. 她正是凭借此案开启职业生涯的
[16:01] I’ll join Luke in the interview. 我和卢克去讯问吧
[16:03] No, no. It’s fine. I-I can do it. 不 没事 我能行
[16:06] I know, but I don’t think you should. 我知道 但你不该这么做
[16:08] You’ll observe. I’ll be in the room. 你负责观察 我进审问室
[16:30] Am I being released? 我被释放了吗
[16:31] It’s amazing what cooperating will get you. 配合调查会给你带来意想不到的结果
[16:33] And no charges are gonna be filed. 也不会对你提出任何指控
[16:36] You’re free to go. 你可以走了
[16:38] What about Sicarius? 那刺客呢
[16:42] I don’t know. 我不知道
[16:43] Uh, we hit a wall, and I’m not sure 我们碰壁了 不知道
[16:44] if we’re gonna climb over it or smash through it. 是要翻越它还是砸开它
[16:52] What does “Huh” mean? 你这反应是什么意思
[16:52] Does “Huh” mean you’re going to go home and rest? 代表你准备回家休息吗
[16:54] ‘Cause that is a good move. 那可是不错的选择
[16:56] You’re being eerily silent right now, Tyler, 你现在安静得可怕 泰勒
[16:58] and I don’t like it. 我不喜欢这样
[16:59] Actually, you shouldn’t be alone. 其实你不该一个人待着
[17:01] You just found out about your sister 你刚得知你姐姐的事
[17:02] and I’m concerned you might not make the best choices. 我担心你会做出不明智的举动
[17:04] Thank you, Penelope. 谢谢你 佩内洛普
[17:06] For everything. 你为我做了很多
[17:08] Y– 不…
[17:12] You’re welcome. 不客气
[17:18] Oh. Oh. Those faces! 瞧瞧谁回来了
[17:22] My heart! 吓死我了
[17:23] Thank you, universe, for bringing them back. 感谢老天让他们平安归来
[17:26] Even Luke. 包括卢克
[17:28] Ooh, I love this. 我好喜欢抱着你们
[17:36] Silvio, I’m Emily Prentiss. 西尔维奥 我是艾米莉·潘提斯
[17:38] This is Luke Alvez. 这是卢克·埃尔维斯
[17:40] We work for the FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit, 我们是联调局行为分析组的
[17:42] and we’d like to ask you some questions if we may. 想问你几个问题
[17:48] Do you recognize this photo? 你认得这张照片吗
[17:56] No. 不
[18:00] Do you recognize the person in the photo? 你认得照片里的人吗
[18:02] You’re kidding, right? 你在开玩笑吧
[18:04] It’s Maria. 这是玛莉娅
[18:05] Do you notice anything about the photo? 这张照片你有没有发现什么异常
[18:08] Should I? 我该发现吗
[18:10] It was taken the night she died 这是在她去世那晚拍下的
[18:12] after the police said that you abducted her. 就在警方说你绑架了她之后
[18:14] We found it among the possessions of a serial killer 我们是在一个连环杀手的所有物里发现的
[18:17] that’s been operating for a long time. 此人已作案多年
[18:19] This is why you hauled my ass up here? 所以你们才把我带到这吗
[18:21] Yes, it is. 是的
[18:23] We’re just trying to clear some things up. 我们想弄清一些事
[18:25] See, if this bank clock is correct, 如果这个银行时钟无误
[18:29] then how could Maria have been at this house 那玛莉娅怎么可能去过福尔斯湖的这所房子
[18:34] in Falls Lake where you killed her? 也就是你杀害她的地方
[18:42] What do you want from me? 你们到底想要我怎样
[18:46] I confessed. 我已经招认了
[18:48] I took that bitch to my uncle’s cabin, 我把那婊子带到我叔叔的小木屋
[18:51] and I killed her. 然后杀了她
[18:54] This cabin? 这间小木屋吗
[18:55] Yeah, that cabin. 对 就是这间小木屋
[18:59] Silvio, this is an abandoned house in Ireland. 西尔维奥 这是爱尔兰的一所废弃房屋
[19:04] The police never found where Maria was tortured and killed. 警方始终没找到玛莉娅被折磨杀害的地方
[19:08] They only found her body. 他们只找到了她的尸体
[19:12] You trying to fuck with me? 你在耍我吗
[19:13] We’re trying to get to the truth. 我们只想找出真相
[19:16] This is some bullshit. 都是狗屁
[19:19] I shouldn’t even be here. 我根本不该来这
[19:21] I should’ve had a needle jabbed in my arm years ago. 我几年前就该被执行死刑了
[19:23] If you are in partnership or protecting someone, 如果你们是作案同伙 或是你在保护某人
[19:26] we need to know, okay? 我们必须知道
[19:28] We might be able to help you get your sentence — 我们也许能帮你减轻刑…
[19:30] Fuck you! 操你妈
[19:35] Silvio! Hey! 西尔维奥
[19:36] Settle down. 冷静下来
[19:38] Settle down. 冷静下来
[19:40] Just tell us, please. 拜托你告诉我们
[19:44] What’s done is done. 木已成舟
[19:49] I just wanna die, okay? 我只求一死
[19:55] Just let me die. 让我死吧
[20:10] How’s it going? 你怎么样了
[20:12] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[20:14] I, uh, I broke our promise to call you before. 我没遵守打给你的约定
[20:18] You didn’t break it, I just missed it. 你没食言 是我没接到电话
[20:21] I fell asleep in Michael’s room putting him to bed. 我在迈克尔的房间哄他睡觉 结果我睡着了
[20:24] I promise that’ll never happen again. 我保证不会再发生这种事
[20:28] So, um, thing– things are pretty hectic around here, 我这边的工作很忙乱
[20:30] but I do think I need to take a couple days off after this case. 但这案子结束后 我需要休几天假
[20:35] There’s just been way too many close calls, and I just — 我已经死里逃生好多次了 我…
[20:38] I need to be around you and the boys. 我需要和你还有孩子们在一起
[20:40] You do what you think is best, okay? 你觉得怎么好就怎么办
[20:44] We got your back, JJ. 我们支持你 小洁
[20:46] Always. 永远支持你
[20:48] I know. 我知道
[20:50] One of the many reasons why I love you. 这是我爱你的众多原因之一
[20:53] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[20:57] Talk soon. 迟点聊
[20:58] Bye now. 再见
[21:00] Bye. 再见
[21:09] So, we’ve been slowly but surely 我们在稳扎稳打地
[21:11] identifying the victims in the second container. 确认第二个集装箱的被害人身份
[21:15] Louise Murphy of Brentwood, Tennessee, 田纳西州布伦特伍德的露易丝·墨菲
[21:17] missing since 2014. 于2014年失踪
[21:19] The lab said she had crab spiders poured down her throat. 实验室说她的喉咙被倒进了蟹蛛
[21:23] In the first container, this victim had Sicarius spiders 第一个集装箱的这名被害人
[21:26] poured down his throat. 喉咙被倒进了刺客毒蛛
[21:28] The coroner said it took a day for him to die. 验尸官说他挣扎了一天才死去
[21:30] So what are you thinking? 你有什么想法
[21:31] Well, crab spiders means that Louise Murphy 蟹蛛意味着露易丝·墨菲
[21:35] suffered for days before she died. 在死前遭受了数天的痛苦
[21:38] In the second container, 第二个集装箱的被害人
[21:39] he’s deliberately prolonging their pain. 他有意延长了他们的痛苦
[21:42] It sounds like the first container 听起来像第一个集装箱
[21:44] is a rough draft for the second. 是第二个集装箱的草稿
[21:46] And what’s to say he stopped at only two shipping containers? 谁能说他在两个集装箱后就收手了呢
[21:50] He could have containers buried all across the country. 说不定他在全国各地都埋了集装箱
[21:56] Hello? 喂
[21:57] Yes, this is Penelope. 对 我是佩内洛普
[22:00] Yes, okay. 好的
[22:02] I have to go bail — 我得去保释…
[22:05] I have to take care of a situation. 我有事要去处理
[22:11] Okay. 好了
[22:12] Seriously, you didn’t need to do this — 你真的不用这么做…
[22:14] Wow, your place is pretty. 你家好漂亮
[22:19] – Thank you. – Slam. -谢谢 -关门好大声
[22:20] She — She is pretty. 我家确实很漂亮
[22:23] Oh, I like all the colors. 五颜六色的 我很喜欢
[22:26] Let’s get you stationary. 你坐在这别动
[22:30] I need a three-second warning if you’re gonna hurl, okay? 你要吐的话 提前三秒告诉我 知道吗
[22:35] I really like this rug. 别弄脏我心爱的地毯
[22:40] You should see the other guy. 你该看看另一个人被我揍得更惨
[22:41] Oh, I did, and you’re very lucky he didn’t press charges. 我看见了 他没起诉你算你走运
[22:46] And very fortunate I was able to bail… 而且我能把你保释出来
[22:49] you out. 也是你走运
[22:53] Ow. 痛
[22:57] That’s not on me, by the way. 话说 这事不能怪我
[23:00] ‘Cause you know what I was doing? 你知道我当时在做什么吗
[23:03] I was drinking a beer. 我在喝一杯啤酒
[23:06] A beer? 一杯啤酒
[23:09] Okay, I had a couple. 好吧 我喝了好几杯
[23:12] Doesn’t change the fact that he waltzed on up to me 这也改变不了他冲到我面前
[23:14] and called me a terrorist. 说我是恐怖分子的事实
[23:15] – He did? – Mm. -真的吗 -嗯
[23:17] Saw my picture on the news. 他在新闻看到我的照片
[23:21] I bet you’re gonna say “I told you so.” 你肯定会说”我说吧”
[23:24] Why, because I’m 10 years old? 为什么 因为我很幼稚吗
[23:26] Well, like, you did… 因为你确实
[23:31] tell me so. 这么说过
[23:33] You said I shouldn’t be alone. 你说过我不应该一个人待着
[23:34] Well, I-I said that because if I was in your shoes, 我这么说是因为如果换做是我
[23:38] I might get accidentally very sloshed, too. 我可能也会一不小心喝个酩酊大醉
[23:42] Um, hey, look, if you — if you want, 听着 如果你愿意
[23:45] I can work from home for the rest of the day 我今天可以在家办公
[23:47] and then we can get you, “A,” sober, 然后我们可以让你 第一 醒醒酒
[23:50] and “B,” out of trouble. 其次 远离是非
[23:56] Three seconds, right? 提前三秒 对吗
[23:57] Aim for the bucket. 对准桶吐
[23:58] The bucket, man! 对准桶
[24:32] Lee? 李
[24:36] Your dad calls you Lee, right? 你爸叫你李 对吗
[24:41] He’s my uncle. 他是我叔叔
[24:47] Sorry. 抱歉
[24:49] Okay. 好吧
[24:51] Your uncle. 是你叔叔
[24:58] Please. 求你了
[25:00] Lee? 李
[25:02] Let me go. 放我走吧
[25:05] I promise I won’t tell anybody what happened. 我保证不会把这事告诉任何人
[25:12] W-What’s your name? 你叫什么
[25:15] Maria. 玛莉娅
[25:20] He’s going to kill me. 他会杀了我的
[25:27] I don’t want him to be mad at me. 我不想他生我的气
[25:29] God, Lee, please. 天呐 李 求求你了
[25:35] He hurt me so bad. 他把我伤得很重
[25:39] But I won’t tell anybody, I swear. 但我不会告诉任何人的 我发誓
[25:45] Please. 求你了
[25:48] I don’t want to die. 我不想死
[25:54] Okay. 好吧
[25:55] You have to be so quiet, okay? 你一定不能出声 好吗
[25:58] Yes. 好的
[26:18] No! 不
[26:36] Thank you. 谢谢你
[26:42] I should have let her kill you. 我应该让她把你杀了
[27:13] Silvio Herrera was a member of the Mala Noche gang, 西尔维奥·赫雷拉曾经是马拉诺奇帮派成员
[27:15] but his record was for dealing, not for murder. 但他的犯罪记录中只有贩毒 没有谋杀
[27:19] Yeah, but there’s his confession. 对 但是他对一切供认不讳
[27:21] You heard him. He — He didn’t just admit it. 你也听到了 他不只是认了罪
[27:23] He asked us to put a needle in his arm. 他简直就是一心求死
[27:25] Sicarius has a pattern with his followers. 刺客寻找追随者有一定的模式
[27:27] One of them gets caught, they kill themselves. 只要有人被抓 就自杀
[27:30] What if Silvio was a trial run for that? 要是西尔维奥只是个试验呢
[27:33] So instead of getting Silvio to commit suicide, 所以他没有让西尔维奥自杀
[27:37] he gets him to agree to take the rap? 而是让他同意背黑锅
[27:40] I mean, maybe, but this guy was on death row for 20 years. 有可能 但是这个人在死囚牢房中待了二十年
[27:43] That’s plenty of time to change your mind. 这么久足以让人改变心意
[27:46] Why didn’t Silvio Herrera? 为什么西尔维奥·赫雷拉没有呢
[27:47] Maybe Sicarius had something on him. 或许刺客有他的什么把柄
[27:49] Something we don’t know. 某件我们不知道的事
[27:52] Because he couldn’t send him threatening letters in prison. 因为他不能把威胁信件寄到监狱里去
[27:54] Everything Silvio got was screened. 西尔维奥收到的任何东西都要经过筛选
[27:57] Maybe the threat is more symbolic. 或许对他的威胁更为抽象
[28:01] Well, then it would have to be something 那就一定得是某件
[28:02] only Silvio would understand without being too obvious. 不那么明显 但只有西尔维奥明白的事
[28:06] I’m gonna get his belongings sent over here. 我去让他们把他的东西送到这里来
[28:09] When were you going to tell me? 你准备什么时候告诉我
[28:13] Um, I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[28:24] Listen, I promise I was gonna call you 我保证我们一有什么发现
[28:25] as soon as we had something. 就打电话告诉你
[28:27] You could have given me the heads up, 你本可以提前给我提个醒的
[28:29] just like I gave you and your team. 就像我之前对你的团队那样
[28:31] You didn’t have to do this behind my back. 你没有必要瞒着我做这些事
[28:33] – Don’t you trust me? – Of course I trust you, -你还不信任我 -我当然信任你
[28:36] but we weren’t sure what we were dealing with. 但是那时我们不确定是什么情况
[28:37] But you knew the players. 但是你认识这个案子的经手人
[28:40] Prosecuting Silvio Herrera launched my career. 起诉西尔维奥·赫雷拉开启了我的职业生涯
[28:42] It got me elected DA and recruited by the DOJ, 这个案子让我当选了地检 还被司法部录用
[28:45] for Christ’s sakes. 看在老天的份上
[28:46] I’m one step away from being an Associate Attorney General. 我离司法副部长只有一步之遥了
[28:49] Yes, and that is why I did not want to risk upsetting you 是 所以我才不想只凭一个推断
[28:52] with a theory. 让你感到不安
[28:53] What kind of theory? 什么推断
[28:55] There’s something off about this case. 这个案子有点不对劲
[28:58] He got details wrong — basic details. 他有些细节对不上 很基本的细节
[29:00] Did he or did he not confess? 他有没有认罪
[29:04] Yes, likely because Sicarius has something on him. 有 可能是因为刺客有他的把柄
[29:06] Benjamin Reeves is dead, so what does it matter — 本杰明·里弗斯已经死了 这又有什么关系呢
[29:08] Benjamin Reeves is not Sicarius. 本杰明·里弗斯不是刺客
[29:15] So your theory 所以你们的推断
[29:17] is really more like a conspiracy theory? 更像是某种阴谋论
[29:22] And you’re using that to undermine my entire career? 你要用这个毁了我整个职业生涯
[29:26] I am not trying to hurt you. 我不是想伤害你
[29:28] If this guy is connected to Sicarius 如果这个人和刺客有关
[29:29] and he is put to death, we lose everything. 他要被执行死刑 我们的线索就全断了
[29:32] Right now, you’re going to lose me. 现在 你要失去的是我
[29:37] Don’t say that. 别这么说
[29:42] I know Silvio Herrera is guilty, 我知道西尔维奥·赫雷拉有罪
[29:45] and I know how I feel about you, 我知道我对你的心意
[29:48] but if you go all the way with this, it’s over. 但如果你执意如此 我们就到此为止
[30:09] There are too many victims. 受害者太多了
[30:10] I can’t keep track of all this horribleness. 我记不住这么多可怕的事
[30:12] Yeah, I know, but we are starting to find a pattern — 我懂 但是我们开始找出他的手法了
[30:16] victimologies. 受害者特征
[30:17] The first container was filled with victims 第一个集装箱里全是
[30:20] living very high-risk lifestyles — 过着高风险生活的受害者
[30:22] people that wouldn’t be missed. 不会被人想起的人
[30:23] But in container number two, 但是在二号集装箱中
[30:26] that was filled with victims in the low-risk category. 受害者都是低风险类型的
[30:29] Right, folks that were well connected to their community 对 都是和他们的社区 工作和家庭
[30:31] and their jobs and their families. 联系密切的人
[30:33] And they were all reported missing. 他们都有人报案失踪
[30:35] I see your low risk and raise you a parent. 他们除了是低风险人群 还都是家长
[30:38] So far, every single victim we’ve identified 目前为止 二号集装箱中已确认身份的受害者
[30:42] in the second container had children. 都有孩子
[30:45] Okay, yeah. Including Tyler Green’s sister. 对 包括泰勒·格林的姐姐
[30:48] And — And what about Maria Jones? 那玛莉娅·琼斯呢
[30:50] Her photo was in there, too. 她的照片也在那里面
[30:51] Uh, I-I could have Tara ask. 我可以让塔拉问问
[30:54] It’s kind of a bad time right now. 现在时机貌似有点不好
[30:56] What? What’s happening? 怎么了 发生什么事了
[30:58] Is there gossip? Am I missing gossip? 有八卦吗 我错过什么八卦了吗
[30:59] Uh, you know what, I’ll fill you in later, okay? 我晚点告诉你 好吗
[31:01] Bye. 拜
[31:08] Those the personal effects from Silvio Herrera’s cell? 那些是西尔维奥·赫雷拉牢房中的私人物品吗
[31:11] You don’t want to talk about it? 你不想聊聊吗
[31:14] Uh, look, I-I appreciate you looking out for me. 我很感谢你的关心
[31:17] I really do. 真的
[31:19] But everything I say or don’t say 但是我现在说还是不说
[31:21] is blowing up in my face. 都会让我难堪
[31:23] So can we just solve what’s at hand 所以我们还是解决眼下的问题
[31:25] and talk about my crumbling love life over a beer? 之后再边喝啤酒边聊我那支离破碎的感情生活
[31:29] Yeah. 好吧
[31:30] Deal. 好
[31:37] Wait a minute. Look at these. 等等 看看这些
[31:39] Every one of these letters has a postmark 每封信的邮戳
[31:42] from up and down the Eastern Seaboard. 都来自东海岸
[31:45] All of them have a picture of this guy. 每封信中都有这个人的照片
[31:51] That matches the voyeuristic style from the shipping containers. 很符合集装箱的偷窥癖风格
[31:55] I mean, as far as I can tell, 据我所知
[31:56] there’s a letter here from every year of Herrera’s incarceration. 赫雷拉服刑期间每年都会收到一封信
[32:00] Including the year he was arrested. 包括他被捕那年
[32:07] “I confess to Almighty God and to you, my brothers and sisters, “我向万能的上帝和各位教友承认
[32:10] that I’ve sinned through my own fault, in my thoughts and my words, 我在思 言 行
[32:14] in what I have done and what I have failed to do.” 和当行而未行之事上的诸多欠缺
[32:17] That’s the Catholic confessional prayer. 那是天主教的忏悔祷告
[32:20] And we profiled that Sicarius had something on Silvio. 我们当时侧写出刺客握有西尔维奥的把柄
[32:25] What if it’s him? 如果把柄就是他呢
[32:39] What’s his name? 他叫什么
[32:42] Nobody. 没名字
[32:47] Silvio, I’m gonna be honest with you. 西尔维奥 我就跟你实话实话吧
[32:49] When we brought you here, 我们把你带到这来
[32:51] we thought you were protecting a killer. 是因为当时我们认为你在保护凶手
[32:54] But you know what I think now? 但是知道现在我怎么想吗
[32:55] I think you were protecting him from one. 我觉得你保护的是他
[33:02] See, it’s the prayer that gives it away. 是祈祷词暴露的
[33:08] He’s threatening you over what you did. 他在因为你所做的事威胁你
[33:12] Or what you failed to do. 或是你没做成的某件事
[33:25] Could I have a minute? 能让我跟他聊一会吗
[33:41] Silvio, I’m Tara. 西尔维奥 我是塔拉
[33:43] I work with the BAU. 我是犯罪行为分析组的
[33:46] Good for you. 真厉害
[33:48] You here to trick me, too? 你也是来套我的话的吧
[33:50] No. 不是
[33:51] No more tricks. 没有套路
[33:55] I’m a forensic psychologist. 我是一名法医心理学家
[33:57] It means I study psychopaths. 意思是我研究变态杀手
[34:01] I identify the markers that make them dangerous. 我会识别出那些使他们变得危险的特征
[34:05] Do you know what markers I see when I look at you? 你知道当我看着你时发现了什么特征吗
[34:09] None of them. 什么都没有
[34:11] Not one. 一个都没有
[34:13] I do know you, though. 但我确实理解你
[34:19] Do you? 真的吗
[34:24] I do. 是的
[34:27] You know, I was married once. 我曾经结过婚
[34:30] Didn’t work out. 结局并不好
[34:35] And I thought, “Man, relationships — 我想 “老天 亲密关系…
[34:38] they’re not for me.” 并不适合我”
[34:41] And then, I met this woman. 然后我遇到了这个女人
[34:46] And she just, um, she lit up my life. 她就这样点亮了我的生活
[34:52] And I was so confused at first 一开始我很困惑
[34:56] because I never thought that my happily ever after 因为我从没想过原来我的幸福生活
[35:00] was going to be with someone who is the same 是跟我性别一样的人在一起
[35:02] gender as me, you know? 你明白吗
[35:08] Yeah, gang life? I get it. 帮派生活 我明白
[35:11] Can’t be vulnerable. 不能表现出脆弱
[35:12] Can’t show weakness. 不能表现出软弱
[35:13] Can’t be yourself. 不能做自己
[35:16] The guy that is doing this to you, 对你做了这些事的那个人
[35:18] he knows that. 他知道你的秘密
[35:20] He is betting on you following the cultural rules of machismo 他是在赌你自始至终都会遵守男儿气概的
[35:24] all the way to the end. 世俗规则
[35:27] That’s not it. 并不是这样
[35:35] I mean, you’re right… 你猜对了
[35:38] about him. 他的身份
[35:40] Mi novio. 他是我男朋友
[35:52] But that’s not it. 但他不是这么威胁的
[35:53] Okay. 好吧
[35:56] Then what is it? 那是什么
[36:00] The photos were a reminder 照片是一个提醒
[36:02] that he could kill mi novio whenever he wanted. 只要他想 他可以随时杀了我的男友
[36:06] So if I die, then he’ll finally be free. 所以一旦我死了 他就自由了
[36:12] Silvio, we can protect him and you. 西尔维奥 我们可以保护你和他
[36:18] All you have to do is give me a name. 你只需要给我一个名字
[36:21] Nah. 不行
[36:23] You can’t. 你们做不到
[36:26] You don’t pull a pendejo from death row 你们从死囚牢房里提出来的人不是个蠢货
[36:27] ’cause I’m your best bet. 我是你们的孤注一掷
[36:31] It’s over. 到此结束
[36:35] And I’m done talking. 我不想再谈了
[36:40] Those photos you scanned, 你扫描过来的照片
[36:41] I put them through facial recognition 我放进了面部识别系统
[36:42] and the name of your guy is Juan Gutierrez. 你们要找的人名字是胡安·古提瑞兹
[36:45] Looks like Juan was Silvio’s right-hand man 似乎胡安是西尔维奥在马拉诺切
[36:47] in Mala Noche’s local narcotics distribution. 当地分销毒品的得力助手
[36:52] Do we know where Juan is now? 知道胡安目前在哪里吗
[36:54] I’ve been running recent addresses. 我在搜索他最近的住址
[36:55] It’s super weird. 非常诡异
[36:56] It’s like he fell off the face of the planet in 2005. 就好像他在2005年从地球上消失了一样
[36:59] Does Juan have any aliases? 胡安有什么化名吗
[37:01] I’m checking for that now, too. 我也还在确认
[37:04] What was that? 那是什么
[37:06] My cat. 我的猫
[37:08] Are you safe? 你安全吗
[37:09] That sounded like Bigfoot. 听上去像大脚怪
[37:11] Okay, I’ll have you know that the reason 好的 我会让你知道原因
[37:12] why I’m working from home for the rest of the day 为什么剩余的这几天我要居家办公
[37:14] is because I’m trying to get the Black Queen and Sergio 因为我试图让黑皇后和塞尔吉奥
[37:16] to learn to share space, and that — 学会如何分享空间 所以
[37:17] Hey, guess what? 你猜怎么着
[37:18] Mr. Juan Gutierrez may have 胡安·古提瑞兹先生或许可以
[37:21] outrun his sordid past, 逃得过他肮脏的过去
[37:22] but he did not outrun me. 但他逃不出我的搜索
[37:24] His new name is Samuel Ortiz 他的新名字是塞缪尔·奥提兹
[37:26] and he now resides in Norfolk, Virginia. 现在正居住在弗吉尼亚州的诺福克
[37:29] Alright, I-I say we get the Norfolk division 好 我们联系诺福克分局
[37:30] to bring him in for questioning. 把他带过来审讯
[37:32] – Great work, Penelope. – My pleasure. -做得好 佩内洛普 -我的荣幸
[37:34] Go feed that cat. 去喂猫吧
[37:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:43] No problem. 不客气
[37:45] It’s the least I can do. 这是我起码能做的
[37:50] Thank you for looking out for me today. 谢谢你今天照顾我
[37:53] Yeah. I just wish I would have got to you sooner 没事 我只希望早点遇到你
[37:55] before they messed that very symmetrical face up. 在他们把你匀称的脸弄花之前
[38:02] You know what I always thought? 你知道我一直的想法吗
[38:04] When I finally found proof that he took Alison, 当我最终找到他绑架艾莉森的证据时
[38:06] that it’d bring me some sense of closure. 感到了一丝解脱
[38:08] But there’s still just… 但我的心里…
[38:13] so much pain, you know? 还是很痛苦 你懂吗
[38:16] – I can’t describe it. It’s like — It’s like… -我形容不来 就像… -就像是
[38:20] There’s this hole and you think 有一个洞你以为可以
[38:23] you can fill it with the answers, 用答案填补上
[38:24] and then you get the answers and it doesn’t fill the hole. 然后你找到了答案 但并不能补上那个洞
[38:29] It just makes the hole different. 只是让那个洞不一样而已
[38:36] Exactly. 是这样
[38:39] I felt it, too. 我也有这种感觉
[38:41] My parents were killed by a drunk driver. 我的父母因一个酒驾司机而死
[38:44] I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[38:57] Uh, we should go on a walk. 我们应该去散步
[39:00] A walk? 散步
[39:01] Yes, we should, 是的 没错
[39:02] ’cause walks are outside and they’re very sobering 因为散步是室外活动 能让人清醒
[39:05] and they’re in the air and there’s people. 是露天的 还有很多人
[39:07] We should walk. Th– Th– 我们应该去散步
[39:09] Around here, there are so many good… 周边有很多好的…
[39:25] Well, shit. 该死
[39:27] Do you think they’ll figure out who it was? 你觉得他们知道是谁了吗
[39:29] No. 不
[39:31] I’m not a dumbass. 我不是蠢货
[39:33] I always make sure there’s never enough evidence 我会确认好永远没有足够的证据
[39:35] to lead back to me. 指向我
[39:39] And in this case, I got a fall guy. 在这个案子中 我找了一个替罪羊
[39:44] Timing’s a little funny, though. 尽管时机有点可疑
[39:47] What do you mean? 什么意思
[39:49] I mean, there hasn’t been any activity around these parts 在我搬到这里之前 这里都没有
[39:52] since before I lived here. 发生过什么案件
[39:54] So it’s a little funny. 所以有点可疑
[39:56] The Durham County Sheriff Department 德拉姆县的警局又正好
[39:59] just so happened to come sniffing around. 开始四处打探证据
[41:22] The hell you think you’re going? 你觉得你能去哪里
[41:30] To talk to the cops again? 又去找警察告密吗
[41:33] I didn’t say anything to anyone. 我没有对任何人说起任何事
[41:37] How could I? 怎么可能呢
[41:38] You never let me go anywhere without you. 你从不让我单独行动
[41:42] That’s right. 没错
[41:43] You can’t go nowhere without me. 你不能单独行动
[41:47] I don’t need you anymore. 我再也不需要你了
[41:49] I’m out. 我退出
[41:51] Over my dead body. 除非我死了
[42:20] That’s the smartest thing you’ve ever done, boy. 这是你做过最聪明的事 小子
[42:23] You kill me now, the sheriff will know it was you. 你杀了我 警长就会知道你是凶手
[42:29] Maybe you have been listening. 或许你一直在听
[42:35] You’ll be back. 你会回来的
[42:40] I’m all you got. 我是你仅有的一切
[43:02] Mr. Gutierrez, we brought you here 古提瑞兹先生 我们把你带到这里
[43:04] because new evidence has come to light 是因为在西尔维奥·赫雷拉案件中
[43:06] in the Silvio Herrera case. 发现了新的证据
[43:08] Juan, we know Silvio was keeping a secret. 胡安 我们知道西尔维奥有一个秘密
[43:10] You weren’t just partners in crime, 你们不仅是犯罪拍档
[43:12] you were romantic partners as well. 还是恋人
[43:17] Yes. 是的
[43:18] Silvio and I were — We loved each other. 西尔维奥和我…我们爱过彼此
[43:22] We couldn’t be out back then. 我们那时候不可能出柜
[43:24] Not in Raleigh. 在罗利[北卡罗纳州]不行
[43:25] Definitely not in the Mala Noche. 在马拉诺切更不可能
[43:29] Are you sure that no one knew about you two? 你确定没人知道你俩的事吗
[43:31] We had to be good about hiding it. 我们必须很擅长掩盖这件事
[43:34] But a few weeks before Silvio was arrested, 但在西尔维奥被捕的几周前
[43:36] we were discovered by this man that we bought guns from. 我们经常去买枪的那个人发现了这个秘密
[43:39] This guy, Cyrus. 这个人叫赛勒斯
[43:41] We had to pay him off to keep quiet, 为了让他保密 我们还给了封口费
[43:42] but I remember how obsessed he used to be with Maria. 但我记得他那时对玛莉娅很着迷
[43:46] And I always thought he had something 我一直觉得他和
[43:47] to do with killing her. 玛莉娅的死有关系
[43:48] You never suspected Silvio? 你从没怀疑过西尔维奥吗
[43:52] He didn’t kill Maria. 他没有杀玛莉娅
[43:54] How can you be so sure? 你怎么能这么确定
[43:56] Because I was with him the night she disappeared. 因为她失踪的时候我跟他在一起
[43:59] We went to a drag ball in Kitts Creek. 我们去了基茨溪的变装舞会
[44:01] It was our first time being together around other people. 这是我们第一次在外人面前在一起
[44:04] Can you prove that? 你能证明吗
[44:06] I have pictures from that night. 我有那天晚上的照片
[44:09] Why didn’t you hand them over sooner? 你为什么不早点交出来
[44:10] I tried, but Silvio didn’t want my help. 我试过 但是西尔维奥不想要我的帮助
[44:13] He told me he would deny everything. 他告诉我他会否认所有罪名
[44:15] And a day later, he confessed. 一天之后 他就认罪了
[44:19] Juan, if you give those pictures to us, the FBI can — 胡安 如果你把照片给我们 联调局能…
[44:23] I don’t need promises. 我不需要承诺
[44:28] I stopped living in fear when I left Raleigh. 离开罗利以后 我就不再生活在恐惧中了
[44:30] Silvio has lost most of his life 西尔维奥为了保护我
[44:32] trying to protect me. 已经虚度了大半生
[44:34] And it’s about time I return the favor. 现在是我回报他的时候了
[44:37] Silvio Herrera’s refusing to talk anymore. 西尔维奥·赫雷拉拒绝开口
[44:39] He is being transferred back for execution at midnight. 他已经被转移回牢房等待午夜执行死刑
[44:43] He didn’t do it. 他不是凶手
[44:44] We can take what we have to the Attorney General. 我们可以把我们所掌握的证据提交给司法部长
[44:46] It’s a sliver, but it is something. 虽然只有一丁点 但也有意义
[44:48] But first, it would certainly help 但首先 如果原公诉人撤诉
[44:49] if the original prosecutor withdrew the case. 肯定会对我们的案子有帮助
[44:54] Do you want me to talk to her? 你要我找她谈谈吗
[44:56] No. No, I’ll do it. 不 不用 我来吧
[45:10] This is impossible. 这不可能
[45:11] It’s exonerating. 这足够为他脱罪
[45:13] And we have an alternate suspect — 而且我们有另一个嫌疑人
[45:15] an illegal gun dealer who went by the name Cyrus. 一个非法枪支经销商 名字叫赛勒斯
[45:18] He sold guns to the Mala Noche. 他卖枪给马拉诺奇帮
[45:20] He showed an interest in Maria Jones. 他当时对玛莉娅·琼斯表现出了兴趣
[45:22] He found out the Juan and Silvio were lovers 他发现胡安和西尔维奥是一对
[45:24] and then he blackmailed Silvio. 就开始威胁西尔维奥
[45:27] Back then, there was this Cyrus suspected of running guns, 当年确实有个叫赛勒斯的涉嫌非法贩卖枪支
[45:30] but that name never came up in the trial. 但这个名字在审判中从未出现过
[45:33] Rebecca, we are running out of time. 瑞贝卡 我们没有时间了
[45:35] You are the only person who can pick up the phone 你是唯一一个能够打电话
[45:36] and convince the governor to stay this execution. 说服州长延缓执行死刑的人
[45:43] I want you to tell me something. 我要你告诉我
[45:47] Tell me what happens when I make that call. 告诉我打了电话以后会发生什么
[45:53] Honestly, I don’t know. 说实话 我不知道
[45:59] Now, tell me 那告诉我
[46:01] that Silvio Herrera is 100% innocent. 西尔维奥·赫雷拉绝对是清白的
[46:08] I’d bet my life on it. 我拿我的性命保证
[46:23] It’s been a long time since I’ve been down here. 我很久没来过这里了
[46:25] My sister worked around here. 我姐姐以前在这里工作
[46:27] I tell you, Alison sounds like she was the best. 艾莉森听起来很厉害
[46:30] Yeah, she was. 确实很厉害
[46:32] Actually, we’re really close to where she used to work. 其实我们离她工作的地方很近了
[46:33] It’s right around the corner. 就在那边拐角的地方
[46:36] This little dive called Delilah’s. 一家叫达利拉的小餐厅
[46:37] Delilah’s? Wasn’t that where — 达利拉餐厅 不就是…
[46:40] It’s okay. Yeah, it’s where she wanted me to meet her 没关系 嗯 就是她失踪的那天晚上
[46:42] the night she went missing. 让我去的那家餐厅
[46:49] Everything okay? 怎么了
[46:51] Oak Street. 橡树街
[46:53] Oak Street wasn’t always Oak Street. 橡树街以前不叫橡树街
[46:58] – I’m sorry? – Taxi! -你说什么 -出租车
[47:02] Tyler, uh, I’m so sorry. 泰勒 抱歉
[47:04] Here — Here are my, uh, keys. 给 这是我的钥匙
[47:06] You can wait there and I-I can — 你可以在我家等 我
[47:07] I can meet you at my place later. 我回头到家里跟你碰头
[47:09] I just — I have to get back to the office. 我得 我得回办公室一下
[47:10] What? Can I help? 什么 有我能帮忙的吗
[47:12] Um, no. No, you can’t. 没有 你帮不上
[47:14] I — 我
[47:23] Okay, I-I gotta go. 好了 我得走了
[47:25] Goodbye. 再见
[47:40] – I am so sorry I – -I know I did the right — -我很抱歉我… -我知道我做的事…
[47:44] You first. 你先说
[47:47] I know I did the right thing, 我知道我做的事是对的
[47:49] but I got the call. 但我接到了电话
[47:53] I’m under review. 我正在接受审查
[47:56] This wasn’t your fault. 这不是你的错
[47:57] – I-I should have been –Let me finish. -我本该… -让我先说完
[48:01] I have never not been on your side. 我从来没有不站在你这一边
[48:06] But you couldn’t be honest with me about what you needed. 但你不能对我坦诚你需要什么
[48:11] And that’s not fair. 这不公平
[48:16] Um, can we talk about this at home? 我们能回家说吗
[48:20] No. 不
[48:23] Uh, um, why not? 为什么
[48:28] Because I’m not going home. 因为我不会回那个家了
[48:46] Please give me some good news. 拜托给我点好消息
[48:50] Alright. 好
[48:51] I’ve been building a geo-profile. 我一直在建立地理侧写
[48:53] A fraction of victims from his Yakima County container 他的亚基马县集装箱案中的部分受害者
[48:57] were reported missing. 被报告失踪
[48:59] You go to Whitfield County, 而到了惠特菲尔德县
[49:00] and the victim type shifts drastically. 受害者类型发生了巨大变化
[49:04] They’re all parents. 死者都是父母
[49:05] The kind of people that get search parties and news stories. 他们会让警方出动搜索队 还会上新闻报道
[49:10] So they’re a challenge for him? 他们对于他是一个挑战吗
[49:12] That’s why he leaves them in Georgia, 所以他才把尸体留在了佐治亚州
[49:14] far away from where he lives. 远离他的住处
[49:15] He wouldn’t want to risk authorities 他不想冒险让当局
[49:17] conducting a search anywhere near his backyard. 在他家附近进行搜查
[49:19] We know he revisits the victims, 我们知道他会回去看
[49:21] so the first container was likely close 所以第一个集装箱很有可能
[49:23] to where he actually lives. 离他住的地方很近
[49:25] You got it. 没错
[49:26] Forgive me. I know this is not my area of expertise, but — 打扰了 我知道这不是我的专业领域 但是…
[49:29] but I was on a walk with — Never mind that. 我正在和他散步 略过这个
[49:32] Suffice to say, I think that I have something 简而言之 我想我有些东西
[49:34] that will help us with the Sicarius profile, 可以帮助我们完成对刺客的侧写
[49:35] I just need — Yes. I need this. 我需要 有了 我需要这个
[49:36] Okay. Okay, look, all of the identified victims, 好了 你们看 所有已确认的受害者
[49:40] no exceptions, have a connection to the name 无一例外 都与同一个名字的
[49:44] of a single location — Second Street. 街道有关 第二大街
[49:49] Uh, I’m not qu– quite following. 我 我没太明白
[49:51] I-I-I looked at all the victim’s biographies and — 我看了所有受害者的生平报告
[49:54] and it’s bananas. 太糟糕了
[49:55] Every single time, whether it was where they worked, 每一次 无论是他们工作的地方
[49:57] where they hung out, where they were last seen, 闲逛的地方 或者是最后被目击的地方
[49:59] each and every one crossed a Second Street 每个人都在失踪前
[50:02] before they went missing. 都和第二大街有交集
[50:04] Alison Green wouldn’t fit that pattern. 艾莉森·格林不符合这个
[50:06] I mean, there’s nothing here that says that she — 报告上没有提到她…
[50:08] Alison Green — Alison Green worked at Delilah’s, 艾莉森·格林 艾莉森·格林在达利拉餐厅工作
[50:10] which still exists and is on Oak Street, 那家餐厅至今还开在橡树街上
[50:12] but in 2007, Oak Street was an extension of Second Street. 但在2007年 橡树街还叫第二大街
[50:16] She’s right. 她是对的
[50:17] Basically, in whatever city Sicarius finds himself, 可以说不管刺客在哪个城市犯案
[50:20] Second Street is his preferred hunting ground. 第二大街都是他的首选狩猎场
[50:23] And maybe it’s — it’s wishful thinking 也许这是一厢情愿的想法
[50:25] because Second Street is, like, 因为第二大街
[50:26] the most common name of a street in the United States, 是美国最常见的街道名字
[50:29] but maybe it means something to him. 也许这对他来说有特殊意义
[50:31] It’s not a coincidence. 不会是巧合
[50:32] Where he hunts is rooted 他选择的狩猎场
[50:33] in something that’s deeply personal to him. 源于他非常私人的东西
[50:36] And who he hunts is a form of transference. 而他选择猎杀对象是一种移情
[50:40] Transference? 移情
[50:41] Meaning you think Sicarius is a father. 意思是你觉得刺客是一个父亲
[50:44] I do, because as a parent, I-I-it — 是的 因为成为一个父亲
[50:47] it might explain why there’s so many gaps between kills. 也许就可以解释凶案之间的那些空白期
[50:51] The cooling off periods might line up 他停手的时间可能
[50:53] with his children’s births. 与他孩子的出生时间一致
[50:55] Father by day, serial killer by night. 白天当父亲 晚上当连环杀手
[50:58] That’s why he’s so disciplined, 这就是为什么他如此守规矩
[51:00] but that’s how we’re gonna catch this son of a bitch. 但我们就要通过这点来抓住这王八蛋
[51:03] Through his family. 通过他的家庭
[51:24] Well, well. 瞧瞧
[51:28] The prodigal son returns. 浪子回头了
[51:32] Took you long enough. 有够久的
[51:34] Yeah, sometimes when I close my eyes, 是啊 有时候我闭上眼
[51:36] it’s like I never left. 感觉从没离开过
[51:39] That’s what you been doing the last 20 fucking years? 你他妈过去20年就光干这个了
[51:42] – Yeah. – Just thinking about this place? -对 -怀念这里
[51:45] Even after I went to school. 就算是我去上了学
[51:48] After I fell in love, got married, had two daughters, 再与人相爱 结婚 有了两个女儿
[51:50] I can’t get this fucking place out of my head. 还是没办法忘掉这个该死的地方
[51:54] After everything I taught you, 我教了你这么多
[51:56] you still think you can be normal. 你依然觉得你可以像普通人一样
[51:58] No, I’m still what you made me. 不 我还是像你教我的那样
[52:02] Is that why you came back, huh? 所以你才回来了
[52:05] – To blame me? – I could’ve had a chance. -回来怪我 -我本来有机会的
[52:07] I could’ve been different. 我本可以变得不一样的
[52:08] No, you couldn’t. 不 你变不了
[52:12] Our vice is in our blood. 我们的恶业是流淌在我们的血液中的
[52:16] Need I remind you 需要我提醒你
[52:18] of the real reason you came into my custody? 你归我监护的真正原因吗
[52:28] It’s you. 是你
[52:32] The one they’re all talking about. 他们在说的那个人
[52:38] Sicarius. 刺客
[52:47] Did you come here to kill me? 你是来这儿杀我的吗
[52:50] Oh, I already killed you an hour ago. 我一小时前就杀了你了
[52:52] Slipped some naproxen in your IV. 在你的静脉注射中放了点萘普生
[52:56] I just came here to watch an old man die. 我只是过来欣赏一个老头死去
[53:02] I see. 这样啊
[53:09] You dumb son of a bitch. 你个蠢货
[53:11] If I die, they’ll connect me to you. 要是我死了 他们就会通过我查到你
[53:15] No, they won’t. 不会的
[53:18] They’ll just find a lonely old man who died of kidney failure. 他们只会发现一个独居老头因为肾衰死在这里
[53:27] I always knew it. 我早就知道
[53:30] Family’s what gets you killed. 你会因家人而死
[53:41] You’ll find that out soon enough. 你很快就会知道了
[53:50] And that little family of yours? 而你的家人们
[53:53] Yeah. 没错
[53:59] They’ll find out, too. 他们也会知道的
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第16季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第16季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme