时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We thought these cases were connected — | 我们觉得这些案件有关联 |
[00:05] | the shipping container, Rory Gilcrest, | 集装箱案 罗伊·基尔克莱斯特案 |
[00:07] | our spinal-cord guy. | 还有这位断脊髓男 |
[00:08] | And now we have our smoking gun. | 现在有了确凿的证据 |
[00:10] | This is a network. | 这是一整张作案网 |
[00:12] | This is the biggest case we’ve ever had. | 这是我们遇到过最大的案子 |
[00:14] | And these missing kill kits look more like time bombs. | 这些失踪的杀人装备更像是定时炸弹 |
[00:18] | Tyler Green is our only lead | 泰勒·格林是我们对这个15年来 |
[00:19] | on the most elusive killer in 15 years. | 最难以捉摸的杀手的唯一线索 |
[00:23] | If this UnSub has some form of IED, | 如果这名嫌犯有简易爆炸装置 |
[00:26] | he’s going to use it. | 那他一定会用上 |
[00:27] | He’s heading into the park. | 他正往公园里走 |
[00:30] | Why would a serial killer be carrying a fake bomb? | 连环杀手怎么会携带假炸弹 |
[00:32] | You didn’t join that network. You infiltrated it. | 你并非加入了那个杀人网络 你是渗入其中 |
[00:35] | You people… | 你们这些人… |
[00:36] | ruined… | 毁了… |
[00:37] | everything. | 一切 |
[00:38] | Oh, my God. He’s my informant. | 天啊 他就是我的告密者 |
[00:42] | Everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[00:43] | I had to go in for a physical and they drew blood, | 我去体检 他们抽了血 |
[00:45] | and my platelet count was like over 400. | 我的血小板计数超过了400 |
[00:50] | It could be cancer. | 可能是癌症 |
[01:12] | Please wait here. | 请在这里等待 |
[01:13] | I’ll let him know you arrived. | 我去告诉他你来了 |
[01:42] | Finally. Nice to meet you. | 总算见到你了 幸会 |
[01:44] | Likewise. | 幸会 |
[01:46] | I know it’s cliché, but… | 我知道这很老套 但是… |
[01:49] | a rose for a beautiful woman named Rose. | 玫瑰赠予以花为名的佳人萝丝 |
[01:54] | Why, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:56] | And I hope you understand about the phone. | 希望你理解手机的事 |
[01:59] | Men in my position require discretion. | 我这样的男人得保持谨慎 |
[02:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:03] | Your assistant told me. | 你的助理告诉我了 |
[02:05] | I turned it off. | 我关掉了 |
[02:07] | I mean, you go to a comedy club | 即便是去喜剧俱乐部 |
[02:08] | and they ask you to turn your phone off, so I get it. | 也会被要求关机 这我理解 |
[02:12] | Then we can enjoy our evening. | 那我们就好好度过今夜吧 |
[02:18] | This is, um… | 这是… |
[02:20] | I mean, does she… live here? | 她住在这里吗 |
[02:23] | Is this her house? | 这是她的家吗 |
[02:25] | One of them. | 其中之一 |
[02:30] | She’s so inspiring. | 她真让人受到鼓舞 |
[02:34] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[02:36] | I mean, she is what I wanted to be when I grew up. | 我小时候就希望长大了能像她那样 |
[02:41] | You must hear that all the time. | 你总听到这样的话吧 |
[02:45] | Never gets old. | 怎么都听不厌 |
[02:47] | I’m very lucky to have her as a mother. | 我很荣幸能有她这样的母亲 |
[03:01] | I hope it’s not too painful to talk about, | 希望这事不会让你难过 |
[03:04] | but in addition to being discreet, | 但除了要谨慎 |
[03:06] | I also do my due diligence. | 我也要周到 |
[03:09] | I’m very sorry to hear about your mother. | 你母亲的事我很遗憾 |
[03:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:15] | Sometimes there are whole years that are rough. | 有些时候 一整年都很难过 |
[03:19] | – You know? – Oh, I do. | -知道吗 -我知道 |
[03:23] | Before she passed, | 她过世之前 |
[03:24] | I told her I would name my first daughter after her. | 我告诉她我会给第一个女儿起她的名字 |
[03:28] | That is a beautiful sentiment, truly. | 这太感人了 真的 |
[03:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:33] | I like to think she’s looking down and — | 我情愿认为她在天上看着我 |
[03:37] | Sorry. I’m not usually a lightweight. | 抱歉 我通常没那么容易醉 |
[03:41] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:44] | Actually… | 我感觉 |
[03:45] | I need to sit down. | 我得坐一会儿 |
[04:24] | Relax. | 放松 |
[04:28] | It’ll be better for the both of us. | 这样对我们都好 |
[04:42] | “A man begins cutting his wisdom teeth | 自不量力 |
[04:44] | the first time he bites off more than he can chew.” | 反伤了自己 |
[04:48] | Herb Caen. | 赫布·凯恩 |
[04:50] | Will’s lungs are clear. | 威尔的肺很干净 |
[04:52] | He’s not fighting off anything. | 他的身体没有在抵御什么疾病 |
[04:53] | But his white blood cell count is high. | 但他的白血球数很高 |
[04:56] | I can’t make heads or tails of it. | 我也搞不懂 |
[04:58] | How worried do we need to be? | 需要很担心吗 |
[05:00] | You mentioned cancer on the phone. | 你在电话里提到了癌症 |
[05:03] | Maybe cancer. Maybe. | 可能是癌症 可能 |
[05:05] | We have to work backwards to rule things out. | 我们要倒着一项项排除 |
[05:09] | These numbers are going in the wrong direction | 从数据来看 跟上次的比 |
[05:11] | from last time, though. | 趋势很不对劲 |
[05:12] | I’m not crazy about that. | 我对此不是很乐观 |
[05:14] | Last time? | 上次 |
[05:16] | Thanks, doc. | 谢谢 医生 |
[05:19] | Babe, what — Thank you. | 宝贝 什么 谢谢 |
[05:22] | How long have you known about this? | 你知道多久了 |
[05:24] | Not long. Just a few months. | 不久 就几个月 |
[05:25] | Months?! | 几个月 |
[05:26] | Come on. These tests can mean anything. | 拜托 这种检测怎么回事很难说 |
[05:28] | There’s no point in making you worry. | 没必要让你担心 |
[05:29] | Okay, babe, well, now — now I am worried. | 好吧 宝贝 我现在可担心了 |
[05:35] | Is that work? | 是工作吗 |
[05:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:37] | But I’m — I’m gonna stay home. | 但我还是留在家吧 |
[05:39] | No, you’re not. Come on. | 不行 得了 |
[05:41] | I have a few more white blood cells than normal. | 我的白血球数比正常值高而已 |
[05:45] | Do you need my mom to help out with the boys? | 要我妈来帮忙照顾孩子吗 |
[05:47] | I love your mama, but no. | 我爱你妈 但不了 |
[05:49] | Then here’s how this is gonna work. | 那这么办 |
[05:50] | You are gonna tell me when the next set of results come in. | 再有检测结果出来 你要告诉我 |
[05:53] | And if you don’t? I’m not calling my mom. | 如果你不说 我就不是给我妈打电话了 |
[05:57] | I’m calling yours. | 我要给你妈打电话 |
[05:59] | Honey, don’t do that. | 亲爱的 别啊 |
[06:01] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[06:04] | Come on. That’s not funny. | 拜托 这可不好笑 |
[06:05] | That’s kind of funny. | 挺好笑的 |
[06:07] | That’s not funny. | 不好笑 |
[06:10] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不不 |
[06:14] | Penelope — | 佩内洛普 |
[06:14] | Nooooooooo… | 不… |
[06:22] | You done? | 闹够了吗 |
[06:24] | Tyler Green spoke with Sicarius online. | 泰勒·格林跟刺客在网上聊过 |
[06:27] | That’s evidence, and we need you to help process it. | 这是证据 我们需要你来帮忙处理 |
[06:31] | Tyler Green forced me back to the FBI. | 泰勒·格林逼我回到联调局 |
[06:33] | I’m very mad about it still. | 我现在还很生气 |
[06:35] | And — And he’s the problem. | 他才是问题所在 |
[06:37] | I’m not a problem. I’m a delight. | 我可不是 我多可爱 |
[06:39] | I’m a little dramatic, but wonderful. | 我有点作精 但也很棒 |
[06:41] | And, also, he said he didn’t want my help. | 而且他还说不要我帮忙了 |
[06:44] | I’ll take care of Tyler, but can you play nice? | 泰勒的问题我来解决 你能不能别闹情绪 |
[06:48] | No, no. I can’t play nice. | 不 我不能不闹 |
[06:49] | And, also, we have a case. | 而且 我们有案子了 |
[06:51] | Can I help with that instead? | 我可以协助那个案子吗 |
[06:52] | Trust me, you don’t want it. | 相信我 你不想的 |
[06:54] | I deserve a gift certificate to Soothe | 等一切结束 我理当得到 |
[06:57] | when this is all over. | 一张个人护理礼品券 |
[07:02] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[07:07] | Deputy director, what are you — | 副局长 你这是… |
[07:09] | I’ve been asked to oversee this case. | 我被叫来监督这件案子 |
[07:11] | Proceed like I’m not here. | 就当我没在吧 |
[07:13] | I was not notified. | 我没得到通知 |
[07:15] | Just came up. Need-to-know basis. | 刚到的消息 只需相关人员知情 |
[07:18] | Now you all know. | 现在你们都知道了 |
[07:23] | Okay, then. Let’s get started. | 那好吧 我们开始吧 |
[07:26] | We have two victims — Sandra Hart and Claire Durham. | 两位受害人 珊德拉·哈特和克莱尔·德汉姆 |
[07:31] | Claire worked in the Department of Education. | 克莱尔在教育部工作 |
[07:34] | Sandra was a congressional page. | 珊德拉则是国会助理 |
[07:36] | Both of our victims lived inside the District, | 两人都在华府居住 |
[07:39] | but their bodies were dumped in Virginia. | 但她们被弃尸在弗吉尼亚州 |
[07:41] | So he crosses state lines. Over 100 miles, too. | 那么他就越州界了 还过了百英里呢 |
[07:45] | It takes a lot of effort to hide these bodies. | 藏尸体这么费心费力 |
[07:47] | Has a type — young, beautiful, | 有固定类型 年轻 美丽 |
[07:49] | just getting their careers in public service started. | 刚在公职部门起步 |
[07:52] | Yeah, and he gets them to turn their phones off. | 对 他能让她们关掉手机 |
[07:55] | I mean, Gen Z doesn’t do that, especially not go-getters in DC. | Z一代可不会关机 华府的办事人员更不会了 |
[07:57] | One thing is for certain — he has a hell of a ritual. | 有件事可以肯定 他有很特定的仪式 |
[08:00] | I mean, cause of death is strangulation, | 死因是勒毙 |
[08:02] | but pre- and post-mortem, he bites them. | 但他会在死前和死后咬她们 |
[08:08] | Let’s just cut to the chase, Doug. | 我们敞开天窗说亮话吧 道格 |
[08:11] | You weren’t asked to oversee this case. | 没人叫你来监督 |
[08:13] | You need us to do it. | 是你需要我们破案 |
[08:15] | You had a personal connection to one of these women. | 你跟其中一个受害人有私交 |
[08:19] | It was Claire, wasn’t it? | 是克莱尔吧 |
[08:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[08:26] | Ms. Durham and I dated briefly. | 我和德汉姆小姐曾短暂约会过 |
[08:27] | It was perfectly above board, | 一切都正大光明 |
[08:30] | but after a few months, we decided — | 但几个月后 我们决定… |
[08:32] | together — that it wasn’t working out. | 共同决定 我们不合适 |
[08:35] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[08:40] | She broke your heart. | 她让你伤心了 |
[08:44] | Sir, a moment. | 长官 借一步说话 |
[08:58] | Did you know you tighten your mouth | 你知道你有所隐瞒时 |
[09:00] | when you’re hiding something? | 嘴巴会绷紧吗 |
[09:04] | What? | 什么 |
[09:06] | It’s classic withholding body language. | 是典型的克制肢体语言 |
[09:08] | You’re literally trying to stop the words | 你在身体力行地阻止话语 |
[09:10] | from escaping your mouth. | 从嘴里逃出来 |
[09:13] | You can’t hide anything from a team of profilers, | 你别想在一队侧写师面前隐瞒什么 |
[09:16] | so what else do I need to know? | 我还需要知道什么 |
[09:21] | Do you know about an app called The Beltway Elite? | 你知道一款叫”环城精英”的应用软件吗 |
[09:25] | I know it was on both of the victims’ phones. | 我知道两位受害人的手机上都安装了它 |
[09:30] | It’s on mine, too. | 我手机上也有 |
[09:32] | It’s an exclusive dating app for government employees. | 是一款专为政府工作人员打造的约会软件 |
[09:35] | It matches you discreetly with others. | 可以低调地匹配两人 |
[09:37] | All photos and chats are deleted at the end of every session. | 每次结束时 照片和聊天记录都会被删除 |
[09:40] | So it’s like a Raya for DC wonks. | 就像华府打工人版的会员制社交网络 |
[09:43] | And it’s also a perfect hunting ground for a serial killer. | 也是一名连环杀手的完美猎杀场 |
[09:47] | That’s why I can’t let anyone know about this. | 所以我不能让人知道这件事 |
[09:50] | All you have in this job is your reputation. | 在这份工作里 名誉就是一切 |
[09:51] | Mine will be shot if anyone finds out I’m on it. | 如果有人知道我用这个 我的名声就毁了 |
[09:54] | Prentiss, I am begging you. | 潘提斯 我求你 |
[09:57] | Begging is worthless. | 求没用 |
[09:59] | I want action. | 我要行动 |
[10:01] | Hands off the BAU. | 放过行为分析组 |
[10:02] | We solve this case, you leave us alone. | 我们破了案 你就放过我们 |
[10:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:08] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[10:10] | I said “Of course.” | 我说”当然”了 |
[10:12] | Yeah, but you tightened your mouth when you said it. | 是 但你说的时候绷嘴了 |
[10:24] | I mean, I hate the guy, but I get it. | 我讨厌他 但我理解 |
[10:26] | It is hard to meet people in this town. | 在这里想认识个人真不容易 |
[10:28] | It must be a relief to be married, JJ. | 有了丈夫也算松了口气吧 小洁 |
[10:31] | I mean, you don’t have to deal with this dating B.S. | 你不用应付讨厌的约会了 |
[10:33] | Mm, it comes with its own set of challenges. | 婚姻也有它的挑战 |
[10:36] | Do you guys clock these bite marks? | 你们注意这些咬痕了吗 |
[10:39] | Human teeth don’t do that. | 人类牙齿不会造成这种痕迹 |
[10:41] | He must be wearing some type of dental appliance. | 他肯定戴了某种假牙 |
[10:44] | If we can figure out what kind, | 如果我们能搞清楚是什么样的 |
[10:45] | maybe that will help us find him. | 或许就能顺藤摸瓜找到他 |
[10:47] | Alvez and I can have the M.E. set up a show-and-tell. | 埃尔维斯和我可以让法医做个展示 |
[10:51] | Speaking of which, I think the show is happening right here. | 说起来 这里要上演大戏了 |
[10:56] | Think Rossi will be able to get anywhere with him? | 罗西会在他那里有任何进展吗 |
[10:58] | I think the real question is, will he survive Garcia? | 我觉得真正的问题是 他能过加西亚这关吗 |
[11:01] | It looks like Tyler Green is “Garcia’s Most Hated.” | 看来泰勒·格林是”加西亚头号仇人” |
[11:05] | Sounds like you miss it, buddy. | 你是怀念这头衔了吧 伙计 |
[11:07] | No. He can have that title. | 不 让给他了 |
[11:16] | Tyler, I’m SSA David Rossi. | 泰勒 我是特别督查探员大卫·罗西 |
[11:22] | I was very clear about her. | 关于她 我不是说清楚了吗 |
[11:26] | You want to kill this son of a bitch? | 你想杀了那混蛋吗 |
[11:28] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[11:30] | The guy who took your sister. | 掳走你姐姐的人 |
[11:31] | You want to kill him? | 你想杀了他吗 |
[11:33] | Yes. | 当然 |
[11:34] | Then I got to tell you, there’s nothing better | 那我告诉你 没什么比 |
[11:37] | than watching a psychopath grow old in prison. | 眼看一个冷血精神病在监狱里老死更好的了 |
[11:43] | So if you’ll cooperate, | 如果你肯配合 |
[11:46] | I’ll get the AUSA to knock your charge down to time served. | 我会让助理联邦检察官帮你减刑 |
[11:46] | time served指将判决前羁押时间计入刑期 故判决后实际服刑时间将缩短 在中国大陆 刑事拘留的时间一般都算入刑期之内 | |
[11:53] | I’m not a fan of this either, but it’s come to my attention | 我也不喜欢这样 但我发现 |
[11:55] | that if you lay a finger on this keyboard, | 如果你碰到键盘 |
[11:57] | chain of custody goes out the window | 监管链就算失效了 |
[11:59] | and we lose anything you give us as a material witness. | 你作为重要证人提供的一切证据都会失效 |
[12:04] | The server’s behind a third-party firewall. | 服务器由一个第三方防火墙保护 |
[12:06] | You’re gonna need to launch a DDOS, | 你要发起分布式拒绝服务攻击 |
[12:07] | then spear-phish any bots that respond. | 然后鱼叉式网络钓鱼响应的机器人 |
[12:09] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[12:10] | Oh, gee whillikers, Mister, and this whole time, | 天啊 先生 我还一直以为 |
[12:12] | I thought tiny monkeys on little bicycles | 是骑自行车的小猴子 |
[12:15] | made a ‘puter work. | 让电脑运转起来的呢 |
[12:16] | How’s my lady brain gonna be able to process — | 我的女人脑子怎么能转得过来 |
[12:20] | We’re in. | 进去了 |
[12:25] | There’s the flaw. | 有问题 |
[12:26] | I had to hide our conversations in different sys-admin files | 我不得不把我们的对话藏在不同的系统管理员文件下 |
[12:29] | because nobody ever looks there. | 因为没人会看那里 |
[12:30] | It’s gonna take some time to compile all of them. | 全部编辑好会需要点时间 |
[12:33] | Alright. Well, you kids get to work. | 好 那你们俩孩子忙活吧 |
[12:38] | Y– | 你… |
[12:46] | I know you’re good, but do you want me to show you where I — | 我知道你很厉害 但要不要我告诉你我… |
[12:48] | I have devised a set of rules for us | 我为我们制定了一套规则 |
[12:53] | so that we can work well together. | 让我们能好好合作 |
[12:55] | – Shall I share them? – Yes. Good. Please. | -要我说吗 -好 请吧 |
[12:57] | Rule numero uno — we don’t talk unless we have to. | 第一条 非必要不交流 |
[13:00] | – What do you think? – Love it. | -怎么样 -很好 |
[13:02] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[13:16] | Ferme la bouche, s’il vous plaît. | 请闭上 你的嘴 |
[13:25] | So he cleans the wounds with bleach? | 他用漂白剂清理伤口 |
[13:27] | Yes. Which wiped out any DNA that wasn’t the victim’s. | 对 抹去了一切不属于受害人的DNA |
[13:30] | Forensic countermeasure. | 反侦查手段 |
[13:31] | He knows his saliva is something we can test for, | 他知道我们可以检测他的唾液 |
[13:34] | even with an appliance in. | 哪怕他用了假牙 |
[13:36] | And there were razors on every tooth? | 每颗牙齿上都有刀片 |
[13:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:39] | Especially sharp ones on the canines, | 尤其是犬牙的尖牙 |
[13:40] | which are responsible for the ripping | 它们撕开 扯下了 |
[13:42] | and tearing of flesh. | 她的肉 |
[13:43] | Whatever he’s using is efficient. | 他用的东西反正是很好用 |
[13:45] | Horrific, but efficient. | 可怕 但好用 |
[13:47] | Well, if you could make us molds of the bites, | 麻烦你给咬痕倒模 |
[13:49] | we can use those to make a 3-D model of the appliance. | 我们好建一个假牙的3D模型 |
[13:51] | – Of course. – What about the hair? | -好的 -头发呢 |
[13:53] | Can you tell what he’s using to lighten it? | 你知道他是怎么漂的吗 |
[13:55] | No. We’re still running tests. | 不知道 我们还在检测 |
[13:57] | Okay, the hair on victim number two here | 好 这位二号受害人的头发 |
[13:59] | is lighter than the hair on victim number one. | 比一号受害人的头发要淡 |
[14:01] | Same progression with the appliance. | 假牙的激烈程度也更甚了 |
[14:03] | Deeper wounds, more of them. | 伤口更深 更多 |
[14:05] | Moving from sadistic biting to ego-cannibalistic biting. | 从为施虐而咬人 转至自我食人般的咬人 |
[14:08] | He’s escalating, which makes me think | 他在升级 这让我觉得 |
[14:10] | that he’s working up to this. | 他有渐变过程 |
[14:12] | There have to be precursor victims, | 肯定还有更早的受害人 |
[14:13] | someone he let live, someone who escaped. | 被他饶过一命 或逃走的人 |
[14:16] | Yeah. Yeah, good point. | 对 有道理 |
[14:20] | JJ, we need you to look for someone. | 小洁 我们需要你找人 |
[14:26] | Jessica, I know that’s hard to look at. | 杰西卡 我知道这让人不忍直视 |
[14:30] | I know you didn’t want to tell the police who did it, | 我知道你不想告诉警察是谁干的 |
[14:32] | but we’re hoping you might reconsider. | 但我们希望你会改主意 |
[14:36] | No, I’m sorry. What happened was consensual. | 不 抱歉 那是两厢情愿的事 |
[14:40] | Consensual? He sent you to the ER. | 两厢情愿 他让你进了急诊室 |
[14:44] | Occupational hazard. | 职业危险罢了 |
[14:46] | Can I go? | 我可以走了吗 |
[14:49] | Look, Jessica, we know about your solicitation record. | 杰西卡 我们知道你的卖淫案底 |
[14:54] | That’s not why you’re here. | 我们不是为这找你 |
[14:56] | You’re here because of these two women. | 找你来 是因为这两个女人 |
[15:02] | They both had bite marks on them, | 她们身上都有咬痕 |
[15:04] | and we think it’s the same man. | 我们认为是同一人所为 |
[15:06] | He’s escalated to murder. | 他已升级到了杀人 |
[15:10] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[15:12] | I know that some of your high-end clients | 我知道你的一些高端客户 |
[15:15] | make you sign an NDA. | 让你签了保密协议 |
[15:17] | But an NDA can’t shield them from a felony. | 但保密协议不能保护重罪 |
[15:21] | No, that’s not why I can’t talk to you. | 不 那不是我不能开口的原因 |
[15:22] | Okay, then tell me why. | 好吧 那告诉我是为什么 |
[15:27] | When I went to the hospital, | 我去医院的时候 |
[15:28] | that bastard’s assistant was already there | 那个混蛋的助理已经到了 |
[15:32] | with 50 grand and orders to keep my mouth shut. | 带了五万块和封我口的命令 |
[15:36] | Before the police even got there, he was there. | 警方还没到 他就到了 |
[15:39] | We can protect you. | 我们可以保护你 |
[15:41] | He doesn’t have to know that you cooperated. | 他不会知道你配合了我们 |
[15:44] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[15:46] | Is that a joke? | 这是个玩笑吗 |
[15:49] | Do you know how this town works? | 你知道这里的规矩吗 |
[15:53] | The answer is no. | 不行 |
[15:55] | Now can I go, please? | 我可以走了吗 |
[16:00] | So, the lab techs were able to mock this up, | 实验室人员做了个模型 |
[16:01] | and we have agents making calls, but… | 我们让探员打电话询问了 |
[16:03] | they’re getting the same answer. | 但得到的答案都一样 |
[16:05] | No dentist would make this. | 没有牙医会做得出来 |
[16:06] | Well, if he’s on Beltway Elite, he’s connected. | 如果他能用环城精英 肯定有人脉 |
[16:09] | Maybe connected enough that someone would make this for him. | 或许足够有人脉 有人愿意为他订制一套 |
[16:12] | Yeah, probably so connected that arresting him | 或许有人脉到逮捕他 |
[16:13] | is gonna be a pain in our ass. | 会让我们头大 |
[16:16] | Hey, I just got confirmation. | 我刚得到了证实 |
[16:17] | The tox-screen reports came back, | 毒检结果出来了 |
[16:18] | and both women had the date-rape drug GHB in their systems. | 两个女人体内都有约会强奸药丙种羟基丁酸盐 |
[16:23] | He’s using more than just bleach on their bodies. | 他在她们身体上留下的不仅是漂白剂 |
[16:25] | Ah, peroxide and alkaline agent were applied to their hair, | 她们的头发上有过氧化物和碱 |
[16:29] | making it whiten. | 用以漂白 |
[16:30] | There’s something about the bite marks | 咬痕和头发 |
[16:32] | plus the hair that’s compulsive. | 是不得不做的事 |
[16:34] | It’s a signature, but to what end? | 这是犯罪特征 但目的是什么 |
[16:36] | Well, maybe he’s breaking them down postmortem | 或许他是想在她们死后瓦解她们 |
[16:38] | in order to remake them in the image of someone in his life, | 好按他生活中某人的形象重塑她们 |
[16:42] | like a mother or grandmother. | 比如母亲 祖母 |
[16:43] | If it’s mother, I mean, | 如果是母亲 |
[16:45] | that speaks to some serious Oedipal issues. | 这是很严重的恋母情结 |
[16:47] | Okay, so he never outgrew the oral phase | 好 那么他是没能脱离幼儿成长的 |
[16:49] | of toddler development, | 口欲期 |
[16:50] | and it crossed over into his love map. | 于是带入了他的爱情幻想中 |
[16:52] | And so then, as a pre-teenager, | 青春期前 |
[16:54] | he craved his mother’s affection. | 他渴望母亲的爱 |
[16:55] | When she didn’t give it to him, | 但她没能满足他 |
[16:57] | his latent psychopathic impulses ran wild. | 他潜在的冷血精神病冲动便失控了 |
[16:59] | So he kills these women to turn them into his mother. | 他杀害这些女人好把她们变成他母亲 |
[17:02] | To get the attention that he didn’t get when he was little. | 来获得他小时候没能获得的关注 |
[17:04] | Or worse. Maybe she did. | 或者更糟 或许她关注他了 |
[18:03] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[18:06] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[18:07] | How did you sleep? | 你睡得如何 |
[18:09] | My cell doesn’t have a mattress, so, you know, not great. | 我的牢房里没有床垫 所以不怎么样 |
[18:14] | That sucks. | 真糟啊 |
[18:15] | I slept amazing. | 我睡得可好了 |
[18:16] | Big bed, plenty of pillows that non-criminals sleep in. | 大床 好多枕头 不是罪犯就可以用 |
[18:19] | What happened to rule number one? | 第一条规则不遵守了吗 |
[18:20] | Rule number two — I asked you a question, | 第二条规则 我问你问题 |
[18:22] | you have to tell me the truth. | 你要跟我说实话 |
[18:24] | You had tons of hackers who would have wanted | 有很多黑客会乐意帮你 |
[18:26] | to help you with that network. | 破解那个网络 |
[18:28] | Why me? | 为什么找我 |
[18:32] | Why do you have so many pictures of cats on your screensaver? | 你的屏保上为什么有那么多猫的照片 |
[18:35] | They’re weird and standoffish. | 它们古怪 冷漠 |
[18:38] | Yes, they are. That’s why I love them. | 是的 所以我才喜欢它们 |
[18:41] | You have to earn a cat’s respect. | 猫的尊重需要你赢来 |
[18:43] | And that is not an answer. | 这不是回答 |
[18:46] | I studied the logs we printed out last night. | 我研究了我们昨晚打出来的日志 |
[18:49] | Bring up 23, 24, and 25. | 调出23 24和25 |
[18:54] | There it is. | 就是这里 |
[18:56] | Right there. The questions he asked you. | 这里 他问你的问题 |
[18:59] | He was screening you. | 他在考你 |
[19:01] | From what I could tell, he divided people in the serial killer forum | 就我看来 他把连环杀手论坛上的人 |
[19:03] | into two groups. | 分成了两组 |
[19:05] | The first is the outside group. | 第一组是门外汉 |
[19:06] | You know, wannabes and sycophants. | 装相的 马屁精 |
[19:08] | But if you answered his questions correctly, | 但如果你答对了问题 |
[19:09] | he brought you into the inside group. | 他会带你进内行组 |
[19:11] | That’s who he’d give a kill kit to. | 这些人才能从他那里得到杀人装备 |
[19:13] | But I couldn’t see the pattern to what he was asking. | 但我看不出他问题的规律 |
[19:16] | I can. | 我看得出 |
[19:17] | He was looking for particular traits. | 他在寻找特定的特征 |
[19:19] | Promiscuity, glibness, childhood impulses. | 滥交 口若悬河 童年冲动 |
[19:24] | The PCL-R. | 修订版病态人格评定量表 |
[19:30] | What? What — What is that? | 什么 是什么啊 |
[19:30] | Yeah, Reid told me about this. | 里德跟我讲过 |
[19:33] | In 1980, there was a psychiatrist named Robert Hare, | 1980年 一位叫罗伯特·海尔精神病学家 |
[19:36] | and he came up with the PCL-R. | 创建了这个量表 |
[19:37] | It’s called the Psychopath Checklist. | 病态人格评定量表 |
[19:39] | It’s a detailed breakdown of 22 traits | 详细分析出了22个 |
[19:41] | that indicate psychopathy, | 指向了病态人格的特征 |
[19:42] | and they give it to inmates and people in mental hospitals | 他们用这个来评估犯人和精神病院的病人 |
[19:46] | to determine how dangerous they are, or relevant to us, | 有多危险 或者 在我们这里 |
[19:50] | who would be recruited into a network of nutsos. | 就是看谁可以被招进一个疯子网络里 |
[19:54] | Once he finds them, he manipulates them, | 他找到这些人后 就操纵他们 |
[19:56] | seduces them, shows them how to kill, | 引诱他们 教他们如何杀人 |
[19:58] | if they’ll just follow his rules. | 他们只需要遵守他的规则 |
[20:02] | That’s how he does it. | 他就是这么做的 |
[20:04] | That’s how he built his network. | 他就是这样建立网络的 |
[20:11] | Is everything okay? | 出事了吗 |
[20:13] | No. | 对 |
[20:15] | The team found another body. | 他们又找到一具尸体 |
[20:24] | Our guy? | 是他吗 |
[20:25] | Bitten, bleached hair, app on the phone. | 被咬 头发漂白 手机上有那个软件 |
[20:27] | All of it. | 都吻合 |
[20:28] | Well, we now have multiple dump sites. | 那现在有多个弃尸点了 |
[20:30] | That should be enough to map out our UnSub’s comfort zone, | 应该足以确定不明嫌犯的舒适区 |
[20:33] | where he lives, works, and plays. | 他在哪生活 工作 娱乐 |
[20:35] | Yeah, I’ve been working on that. | 我一直在整理 |
[20:41] | Problem is that each of these locations | 问题在于 每个弃尸点 |
[20:44] | are hundreds of miles apart. | 相隔上百英里 |
[20:46] | Whatever he’s doing, it ain’t out of convenience. | 不管他怎么做的 这对他来说没什么不便 |
[20:48] | Okay, so he must be putting the bodies here | 那么他把尸体弃在这里 |
[20:50] | for some other reason. | 肯定另有原因 |
[20:51] | Emotional tie, personal tie. | 情感联系 个人联系 |
[20:54] | Who lives around here? | 谁住在这附近 |
[20:56] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[20:57] | Nothing but tobacco farms around here. | 这附近只有烟草农庄 |
[21:00] | Get a survey on property owners | 查清每个弃尸点 |
[21:02] | in a five-mile radius around each dump site. | 半径五英里范围内的地产所有者 |
[21:04] | It might not be about convenience. | 可能不是便利问题 |
[21:06] | It might be about real estate. | 可能是地产问题 |
[21:21] | Hey, how are you? | 你怎么样了 |
[21:22] | Um, did — did they find anything? | 他们有发现吗 |
[21:25] | It’s just an inflamed thyroid. | 只是甲状腺发炎 |
[21:29] | It can be treated with, uh, Ampicillin. | 氨比西林就能治好 |
[21:35] | So not life threatening. | 完全没有性命之虞 |
[21:41] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[21:43] | Don’t ever do this to me again. | 永远别再这么吓我了 |
[21:45] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[21:47] | Fair? | 公平 |
[21:49] | This is our marriage, JJ. This is what we do. | 这是我们的婚姻 小洁 我们就这样 |
[21:53] | It is not. | 才不是呢 |
[21:54] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[21:56] | How many times you come home from a case | 有多少次你办案回来 |
[21:58] | and say some serial killer had a gun on you, | 说有连环杀手拿枪指着你 |
[22:00] | – but it was just fine? – Okay… | -但没什么事 -好吧 |
[22:02] | That happened, like — | 那也就… |
[22:03] | Two weeks ago, when you had to tackle the bomber. | 两周前 你擒抱了一个炸弹客 |
[22:09] | Okay. You’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[22:12] | So, let’s change that. | 那我们改变这一点吧 |
[22:16] | I don’t want to be in the dark anymore. | 我不想再不知情了 |
[22:19] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[22:21] | Well, that door swings both ways, honey. | 你也一样 亲爱的 |
[22:25] | You have to call and let me know what you’re walking into. | 你也要打给我 告诉我你面对的情况 |
[22:30] | Okay. I will. | 好 我会的 |
[22:33] | – Oh, yeah? – What? | -是吗 -怎么了 |
[22:35] | You gotta prove it. | 你得证明 |
[22:36] | You gotta pinky swear. | 你得拉钩保证 |
[22:40] | I swear I will call you. | 我保证 我会打给你 |
[22:44] | Alright. | 好 |
[22:49] | I’m so, so glad you’re okay. | 我好高兴你没事 |
[22:54] | Alright. | 好了 |
[23:05] | You pinky swore. | 你拉钩保证了 |
[23:06] | That’s no joke. | 不是开玩笑的 |
[23:08] | You better call. | 你可要打电话 |
[23:19] | What did you find? | 你们发现什么了 |
[23:21] | We found the significance of the three disposal sites | 我们知道三个弃尸点对不明嫌犯的重要性 |
[23:23] | to our UnSub. | 是什么了 |
[23:24] | He dumps the bodies next to properties | 他把尸体都丢弃在了 |
[23:27] | all belonging to her. | 她的地产附近 |
[23:29] | Senator Martha Reeves from Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚州参议员玛莎·里弗斯 |
[23:32] | So, this is politically motivated. | 所以这事的动机是政治 |
[23:33] | No. Only a handful of her inner circle knew | 不 只有她少数心腹才知道 |
[23:35] | that her tobacco farms funded her senate campaign. | 她的烟草农场是参议院竞选资金的来源 |
[23:38] | Who does fit the profile? | 谁符合侧写呢 |
[23:39] | Her son, Benjamin. | 她儿子 本杰明 |
[23:42] | Wait a minute. Stop right there. | 等等 打住 |
[23:43] | Multiple arrests for possession and assault as a teenager, | 青少年时 多次因持毒和袭击被捕 |
[23:46] | including an attack on her third husband on their wedding night. | 包括在她第三次婚姻的新婚之夜袭击了她丈夫 |
[23:49] | Now, the profile calls for an Oedipal motivation. | 侧写认为嫌犯有恋母情结的动机 |
[23:51] | It does not get much more Oedipal than that. | 没有什么比这更恋母的了 |
[23:53] | Stop. I-I don’t care what the profile says. | 打住 我不在乎侧写怎么说 |
[23:56] | We are not arresting a sitting senator’s son based on a theory. | 我们不能光凭理论就去逮捕现任参议员的儿子 |
[23:59] | Then let us prove it. | 那就让我们证明吧 |
[24:00] | Give us approval to put him under surveillance. | 允许我们监视他 |
[24:02] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[24:04] | Douglas, do you want | 道格拉斯 你还想不想 |
[24:06] | to catch Claire Durham’s killer? | 抓住杀克莱尔·德汉姆的凶手了 |
[24:07] | Because you can either protect the people you serve | 因为你要么保护你服务的人民 |
[24:11] | or protect your ass, but you can’t do both. | 要么保护你自己 但你别想兼得 |
[24:18] | The answer is still no. | 还是不行 |
[24:19] | But senators have staffs. | 不过参议员手下有工作人员 |
[24:23] | So do their children. | 他们的子女也是 |
[24:25] | Start there. | 从那入手吧 |
[24:26] | That’s as much rope as I can give you. | 我只能给你们这么多自由 |
[24:36] | Jessica Sayer said that an assistant | 杰西卡·塞耶说当时有一名助理 |
[24:39] | was waiting for her in the hospital. | 在医院等着她 |
[24:41] | – That’s who we need to locate. – Yeah. | -我们得找到此人 -好 |
[24:51] | Little early, isn’t it? | 有点早吧 |
[24:53] | It’s 3:00 PM, sir. | 已经是下午三点了 先生 |
[24:55] | Like I said. Early. | 如我所说 还早 |
[24:59] | What do you want? | 你有什么事 |
[25:00] | I got word from a friend that the FBI is interested | 我从朋友那听说 联调局盯上了 |
[25:03] | in a case that involves us. | 和我们有关的一起案子 |
[25:04] | Well, handle it. | 那就去处理好 |
[25:06] | Benjamin, it’s a federal investigation. | 本杰明 这是联邦调查 |
[25:08] | I just can’t… “handle” it. | 我没法…”处理好” |
[25:12] | Well, that’s a problem. | 那就有麻烦了 |
[25:14] | Benjamin? | 本杰明 |
[25:19] | Give us a minute. | 你先退下 |
[25:22] | You haven’t RSVP’d for the Foster Youth Event. | 你还没回复青年培养活动的邀约 |
[25:26] | Must’ve slipped my mind. | 我给忘了 |
[25:28] | I did it for you. | 我帮你回复了 |
[25:30] | We have to rehabilitate your image, | 我们必须恢复你的形象 |
[25:31] | get you back out on the fundraising circuit. | 让你重返募款圈 |
[25:35] | My image? | 我的形象 |
[25:37] | Don’t you mean your image? | 你是指你的形象吧 |
[25:38] | Last I heard, you were down with MILFs by six points. | 我之前听说 你在辣妈界的支持率跌了6% |
[25:42] | Showing up with me on your arm | 带我出席活动 |
[25:43] | isn’t gonna make you mother of the year. | 并不会助你成为年度好妈妈 |
[25:45] | Benjamin. | 本杰明 |
[25:47] | Put the glass down. | 把酒杯放下 |
[25:50] | Now. | 立刻放下 |
[25:58] | Here. | 过来 |
[26:20] | You will be there. | 你会乖乖出席 |
[26:24] | And you will not argue. | 也不会顶嘴 |
[26:27] | Am I clear? | 明白了吗 |
[26:33] | Yes. | 明白了 |
[26:38] | Good. | 乖孩子 |
[27:12] | Alright, we know how Sicarius screens his psychopaths, | 我们知道刺客是如何筛选他的变态杀手的 |
[27:16] | but it’s a long way to get them to commit suicide. | 但说服他们自杀并非易事 |
[27:19] | That’s where the social engineering comes into play. | 这正是社会工程学起作用的地方 |
[27:21] | From what I could tell, he was very good at it. | 据我观察 他很擅长这个 |
[27:23] | I’ll say. He tricked you. | 我同意 他不就耍到你了吗 |
[27:26] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[27:29] | I’ll bite. | 那我就顺着你问吧 |
[27:31] | What am I missing? | 我漏掉了什么 |
[27:32] | Your background in psychological operations. | 你心理战经历的背景 |
[27:35] | You got him to talk to you, but only for the first week. | 你成功让他和你说话了 但只是第一周 |
[27:39] | He was able to see through you when you started asking questions. | 你开始提问 他就看穿你了 |
[27:41] | That fake bomb thing — you thought you were exposing him. | 假炸弹那事 你以为你在揭露他的身份 |
[27:43] | He was exposing you. | 其实是他在揭露你 |
[27:45] | He was a couple steps ahead of you the whole time. | 他始终比你快一步 |
[27:47] | It’s funny, after I snagged some encrypted coordinates from him, | 好笑的是 我从他那问出加密坐标后 |
[27:50] | I thought he was being careless. | 我还以为他疏忽大意了 |
[27:52] | You got lucky, at best. | 你顶多算是走运 |
[27:55] | I did. | 确实 |
[27:58] | Just like I got lucky when I searched out | 就像我幸运地找到了 |
[28:00] | the biggest, baddest hacker of them all. | 最大最坏的黑客 |
[28:03] | – Called the Black Queen. – Kid, shut up. | -叫黑皇后 -小子 闭嘴 |
[28:05] | When I found her on a social media network, | 我在社交媒体网站找到她时 |
[28:07] | I was like, “What? This is her? | 感到难以置信 |
[28:10] | With the kitten memes and the unicorns?” | “这个喜欢猫咪梗图和独角兽的人就是她吗” |
[28:12] | But then I was like, “No, it’s my way in.” | 但接着我想到 这就是我的切入点 |
[28:17] | If I told her that people would die if she didn’t help, | 如果我告诉她 她不帮忙就会死很多人 |
[28:19] | she’d give me whatever I wanted. | 她一定会满足我所有要求 |
[28:20] | And that is how I got my hands on a kill kit. | 我就是这样把杀人装备弄到手的 |
[28:25] | So, maybe he tricked me, but I tricked you. | 他可能耍了我 但我也耍了你 |
[28:37] | You don’t know how to quit when you’re behind, do you? | 你赢不过别人也硬不服输 对吧 |
[28:46] | He walked in? | 他自己送上门的吗 |
[28:48] | Mitch Nevins. | 米契·内文斯 |
[28:49] | Personal assistant to Benjamin Reeves. | 本杰明·里弗斯的私人助理 |
[28:51] | Timing’s a little too good. | 这也太巧了 |
[28:53] | Don’t let your guard down. | 不要放松警惕 |
[28:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:59] | You don’t understand what it took me to come here. | 你不知道我来这是鼓起了多大的勇气 |
[29:01] | Let’s start at the beginning. | 我们从头说起 |
[29:03] | What exactly do you know about your boss, | 关于你的老板 你究竟知道什么 |
[29:05] | Benjamin Reeves? | 本杰明·里弗斯 |
[29:07] | I can’t talk unless I have immunity. | 给我豁免权我才开口 |
[29:09] | Full stop. | 没得商量 |
[29:11] | Do you know about this? | 你知道这事吗 |
[29:30] | The hell? | 怎么回事 |
[29:33] | He’s a little too into those photos. | 他对照片的兴趣有点过大了 |
[29:36] | And we said that someone had to make the appliance for Reeves? | 我们说过肯定有人帮里弗斯制作假牙 |
[29:39] | Shit. It’s a partnership. | 该死 他们是作案同伙 |
[29:41] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[29:45] | I’ve done things. | 我做过一些事 |
[29:47] | What kind of things? | 什么样的事 |
[29:49] | Do you do them with Benjamin? | 你和本杰明一起做的吗 |
[29:51] | Benjamin? | 本杰明 |
[29:54] | No. | 不是 |
[29:56] | Benjamin has no idea. | 本杰明根本不知情 |
[29:59] | Take JJ. | 带上小洁 |
[30:00] | I want him arrested and his car searched now. | 立刻逮捕他 并搜查他的车 |
[30:39] | So, we found the teeth. A little too easily. | 我们找到金属牙了 有点太过轻松 |
[30:42] | We’re being played. | 我们被耍了 |
[30:44] | I reviewed the video. | 我重看了审讯录像 |
[30:45] | Mitch danced all the way up to incriminating himself, | 米契拐着弯暗示自己有罪 |
[30:47] | but he never actually said it. | 但他没有真的说出来 |
[30:48] | Yeah, well, it gets worse. We checked his phone. | 还有更糟的 我们检查了他的手机 |
[30:50] | He was nowhere near the dump site. | 他没靠近过抛尸点 |
[30:52] | He’s completely wasting our time. | 他完全是在浪费我们的时间 |
[30:57] | This is all a smoke screen, isn’t it? | 这都是幌子 对吧 |
[30:59] | Why are you covering for Benjamin Reeves? | 你为什么为本杰明·里弗斯掩饰 |
[31:02] | Lawyer. | 律师 |
[31:08] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[31:27] | You look good enough to eat. | 你看起来很可口 |
[31:40] | So, how you been, Jessica? | 最近过得怎么样 杰西卡 |
[31:43] | Did you miss me? | 有没有想我 |
[31:46] | Mm, I bet you did. | 你肯定想我了 |
[31:48] | I bet you think about me every day, don’t you? | 你肯定每天都想起我 对吗 |
[31:58] | Now, who could that be? | 会是谁打来的呢 |
[32:01] | Penelope, what do you got? | 佩内洛普 有发现吗 |
[32:02] | A whole lot. Jessica Sayer’s phone is pinging | 有大发现 杰西卡·塞耶的手机定位显示 |
[32:04] | in a city parking garage off of Main and First. | 她在主街和第一街交界处的市政停车场 |
[32:05] | 市政停车场 第一街和主街交界 | |
[32:07] | Fly fast, super-ladies. Mama needs some good news. | 飞快点 超级女郎们 妈妈需要好消息 |
[32:09] | Hanging by a thread over here. Make it happen. | 情况万分危急 务必赶到 |
[32:11] | We’re two minutes away. | 我们两分钟后到 |
[32:14] | I heard someone’s been asking questions about me. | 我听说有人在打听我的事 |
[32:19] | They come see you? | 他们找过你吗 |
[32:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:25] | What did they want to know? | 他们想知道什么 |
[32:27] | Uh, they asked about other women, women I didn’t know. | 他们问了其他女人的事 我不认识的女人 |
[32:32] | Benjamin, I didn’t tell them anything, I swear. | 本杰明 我什么也没告诉他们 我发誓 |
[32:37] | Yeah, that’s the problem. | 问题就出在这 |
[32:40] | You might. | 你可能会说 |
[32:52] | FBI! Hands up! | 联调局 举起手 |
[32:56] | Benjamin Reeves, you’re under arrest. | 本杰明·里弗斯 你被捕了 |
[33:08] | God — | 老天 |
[33:10] | You arrested him? | 你抓了他 |
[33:11] | He was in a car with Jessica Sayer and he was armed. | 他和杰西卡·塞耶坐在同一辆车里 他还有枪 |
[33:14] | What were we supposed to do? | 我们能怎么办 |
[33:15] | Does the senator know? | 参议员知道吗 |
[33:17] | No, and he hasn’t invoked. | 不知道 他还没行使法权 |
[33:19] | Textbook narcissism. | 典型的自恋癖 |
[33:21] | I’m gonna have to thread the needle just right | 我得想个好策略 |
[33:23] | to get a confession out of him. | 才能让他认罪 |
[33:25] | We can’t do this. Do you understand? | 我们不能这么做 你明白吗 |
[33:28] | Prentiss, if you go in there, we will all get fired. | 潘提斯 你要是进去 我们都会被解雇 |
[33:32] | Tell me about Claire Durham. | 跟我说说克莱尔·德汉姆 |
[33:37] | W-Why? | 为什么 |
[33:38] | When we looked into Benjamin’s phone, | 我们搜查本杰明的手机时 |
[33:40] | we didn’t just find The Beltway app. | 不仅发现了环城精英应用 |
[33:42] | We also discovered he was one of the company’s founders. | 还发现他是该公司的创始人之一 |
[33:45] | He started it so he could hunt women like Claire on it. | 他创建应用就是为了狩猎像克莱尔这样的女人 |
[33:49] | That means you’re the closest person we can talk to | 这意味着你最能帮助我们了解 |
[33:51] | to get a sense of his victimology. | 他的受害者的特征 |
[33:53] | What was Claire like? | 克莱尔是怎样的人 |
[33:56] | Young. | 年轻 |
[33:57] | Aggressive. | 有进取心 |
[33:59] | Like the senator? | 就像参议员 |
[34:01] | No, just… determined. | 不 只是…意志坚定 |
[34:04] | Good relationship with her mother? | 和她母亲关系好吗 |
[34:05] | Yeah. She got along with her whole family, actually. | 很好 她和全家人都相处和睦 |
[34:14] | The f– W-What are you doing? | 我去 你在做什么 |
[34:16] | Giving him what he wants. | 给他他想要的 |
[34:17] | Mommy. | 母爱 |
[34:19] | No, no, no, no, no, no. Prentiss, don’t do that. | 不不不 潘提斯 别那么做 |
[34:23] | Get out of my face or I’ll cut your balls off | 立刻从我面前消失 否则我把你的蛋割下来 |
[34:24] | and feed them to you. | 塞进你的嘴里 |
[34:28] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[34:36] | Benjamin. | 本杰明 |
[34:38] | You’ve been a bad boy, haven’t you? | 你最近不乖 对不对 |
[34:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[34:45] | Emily Prentiss. FBI. | 艾米莉·潘提斯 联调局的 |
[34:48] | I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我没做错什么 |
[34:49] | You had a gun on Jessica Sayer. | 你用枪指着杰西卡·塞耶 |
[34:52] | No, I had a gun on myself. | 不 我只是身上带着枪 |
[34:54] | Not her. | 没用来指着她 |
[34:56] | According to my Second Amendment rights, that’s allowed. | 根据第二修正案 我有拥枪权 |
[35:00] | So, what were you two doing? | 那你们当时在做什么 |
[35:02] | Just chatting, like we are right now. | 只是聊天 像我们现在这样 |
[35:06] | Oh, well, if we’re having a little chat, | 既然我们是在闲聊 |
[35:08] | why don’t you tell me about Sandra, Claire, and Rose? | 不如你跟我说说珊德拉 克莱尔和萝丝 |
[35:13] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[35:15] | You know who. | 你心知肚明 |
[35:17] | And I know why. | 我知道为什么 |
[35:21] | See, nobody else could figure out about the hair. | 其他人没能想通头发的事 |
[35:25] | But I get it. | 但我懂 |
[35:26] | Because when I stopped dying mine, it felt so good. | 因为当我不再染发时 感觉棒极了 |
[35:31] | Like, uh… | 就好像 |
[35:33] | Like I was finally freeing who I really am. | 我终于释放了真正的自己 |
[35:38] | There’s this idea, about women of a certain age, | 有个说法是女性到了某个年龄 |
[35:42] | that we’re not relevant anymore. | 就失去价值了 |
[35:45] | Sexually. | 在性方面 |
[35:46] | But I have gotten so much attention. | 但我获得了很多异性的关注 |
[35:50] | My kid doesn’t like it, but whatever. | 我儿子不喜欢 但随便吧 |
[35:53] | Fuck him, you know? | 管他的 |
[35:55] | – Wait, does she have a kid? – Shh. No. | -等等 她有孩子吗 -嘘 没有 |
[35:57] | Watch what happens next. | 好好看接下来的好戏 |
[35:59] | That’s how you talk? About your son? | 你说起你儿子都是用这种语气吗 |
[36:03] | That’s how you were spoken to, isn’t that right? | 你母亲就是这样跟你说话的 对吗 |
[36:07] | That’s why you turned those women into your mother. | 所以你才把那些女人扮成你母亲 |
[36:10] | So somebody, anybody wouldn’t see you | 就是想要有个人 谁都行 |
[36:15] | as the pathetic waste of space you are — | 不会把你视为可悲的废物 |
[36:17] | I’m not pathetic. | 我不可悲 |
[36:18] | What are you gonna be remembered for, | 你以后会给世人留下什么印象 |
[36:21] | besides just a footnote in your mother’s obituary? | 除了仅是你母亲讣告里的一个脚注 |
[36:26] | Well, they’ll remember Derrick Sesper. | 他们会记得德里克·塞斯珀 |
[36:32] | That’s who I used the Sicarius spiders on. | 就是被我用刺客毒蛛杀死的人 |
[36:35] | Carmen Gomez from 2007. | 2007年的卡门·戈麦斯 |
[36:37] | John Harris. | 约翰·哈里斯 |
[36:39] | He was a wimp. | 他是个窝囊废 |
[36:40] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[36:43] | He’s naming names from the Sicarius shipping container. | 他说的都是刺客集装箱案的受害者 |
[36:47] | None of those names are public knowledge. | 这些名字都不为公众所知 |
[36:49] | Susan Abel, Kalen Jones. | 苏珊·艾贝尔 凯伦·琼斯 |
[36:52] | Should I keep going? | 要我继续吗 |
[36:54] | You’re connected. | 你有人脉 |
[36:56] | Somebody could have leaked those names to you. | 可能有人向你透露了那些名字 |
[36:58] | You want to impress me, tell me something I don’t know. | 你想打动我 就说些我不知道的 |
[37:05] | Whitfield County, Georgia. | 佐治亚州 惠特菲尔德县 |
[37:09] | What’s out there? | 那里有什么 |
[37:12] | More buried treasure. | 埋藏了更多宝藏 |
[37:14] | Just full of surprises. | 充满了惊喜 |
[37:23] | They found us. | 他们找到我们了 |
[37:25] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:27] | You are to stop asking my client questions right now | 立刻停止审问我的委托人 |
[37:29] | or I’ll have your ass | 否则我就告你 |
[37:30] | on Fourth and Sixth Amendment rights violations. | 违反了第四和第六修正案 |
[37:33] | And you, shut up. Don’t say another word. | 你把嘴闭上 别再说半个字 |
[37:51] | Is there any way Benjamin Reeves actually is Sicarius? | 本杰明·里弗斯有可能真是刺客吗 |
[37:54] | No. The timeline doesn’t match. | 不 时间线不吻合 |
[37:55] | He was attending college in England when Sicarius started. | 刺客开始杀戮时他还在英格兰上大学 |
[37:58] | But naming those names, he’s integral to the network. | 但能说出那些名字代表他是杀人网络的重要成员 |
[38:01] | If I’d had five more minutes, I could have gotten it out of him. | 再给我五分钟 我就能从他嘴里套出来了 |
[38:04] | There’s got to be another way in. | 肯定还有别的办法 |
[38:05] | Prentiss, it is over. | 潘提斯 都结束了 |
[38:07] | Maybe for all of us. | 可能我们所有人都玩完了 |
[38:08] | No. | 不 |
[38:10] | Not yet, it’s not. | 还没到那时候 |
[38:13] | Benjamin Reeves just confessed | 本杰明·里弗斯刚刚认下了 |
[38:14] | to multiple murders around the country. | 全国各地的多起谋杀案 |
[38:17] | So, here’s the deal, Mitch. | 是这样的 米契 |
[38:20] | You either cooperate now and tell us what you know, | 你要么现在合作 把你知道的都告诉我们 |
[38:23] | or we arrest you as an accomplice. | 要么我们以共犯的身份逮捕你 |
[38:29] | That’s it? | 就这 |
[38:30] | That’s your offer? | 这就是你的提议 |
[38:32] | Reeves will not escape justice, Mitch. | 里弗斯逃不过正义的裁决 米契 |
[38:35] | Don’t go down with him. | 别和他一起下地狱 |
[38:38] | Justice? | 正义 |
[38:40] | There’s no justice in this country. | 在这个国家没有正义可言 |
[38:43] | This country’s a kleptocracy. Always has been. | 这个国家是一个官僚贪腐的国家 一直都是 |
[38:52] | Now take me to jail. | 把我送进监狱吧 |
[38:55] | Mitch won’t talk. | 米契不肯开口 |
[38:56] | He’s banking on the Reeves family bailing him out. | 他寄希望于里弗斯家能把他救出来 |
[38:59] | Who are we kidding? It’s a safe bet. | 我们也骗不了自己 他多半赌对了 |
[39:02] | Copy that. Thank you. | 收到 谢了 |
[39:03] | What do you got? | 什么情况 |
[39:04] | Atlanta Field Office is setting up a search in Whitfield County. | 亚特兰大分局正在惠特菲尔德县展开搜索 |
[39:07] | They’re happy to take our help. | 希望我们前去协助 |
[39:08] | Good. I want both you and Luke in Georgia by nightfall. | 好 你和卢克在天黑前赶到佐治亚 |
[39:11] | Take it acre by acre if you have to. | 有必要时进行全方位地毯式搜索 |
[39:12] | On it. | 这就去 |
[39:14] | If Reeves knows so much about Sicarius, | 里弗斯知道刺客这么多的事 |
[39:16] | there might be chats between them on the network. | 他们之间可能会在网络上留有聊天记录 |
[39:19] | Say no more. | 无需吩咐 收到 |
[39:21] | Does the name Benjamin Reeves ring a bell? | 本杰明·里弗斯这个名字有印象吗 |
[39:26] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[39:27] | It’s a possible Sicarius connection. | 可能跟刺客有联系 |
[39:29] | Senator’s son. Wannabe cannibal. | 参议员的儿子 有食人倾向 |
[39:32] | That rings a bell. | 这个我有印象了 |
[39:33] | Search the term “Overbite.” | 搜索”深覆牙合”一词 |
[39:36] | Alright, hold on. | 好 稍等 |
[39:39] | Think they could make these damn keyboards any smaller? | 你觉得他们能把这该死的键盘再做得更小吗 |
[39:42] | From what I could tell, Sicarius needed a benefactor. | 据我所知 当时刺客需要一个金主 |
[39:45] | In exchange, he agreed to show him how to kill. | 作为交换 他同意教他如何杀人 |
[39:48] | He even made something for him. | 他甚至给这人定制了工具 |
[39:50] | See? Right there. | 看到没 那一行 |
[39:51] | “The device is on its way. It should fix your overbite. | “东西在路上了 应该可以矫正你的深覆牙合 |
[39:55] | Meet me in the private chat.” | 私聊频道见” |
[39:58] | Well, here’s the real mystery. | 好了 真正的谜团是这个 |
[39:59] | Rich kids with political connections don’t kill themselves. | 有政治背景的富家子弟不可能会自杀 |
[40:04] | Why draw him into the fold? | 为什么要拉他入伙 |
[40:06] | It takes a lot of money to pull a network this size off. | 建立这么大的网络需要很多钱 |
[40:10] | This guy Reeves, right? | 那个里弗斯 对吧 |
[40:12] | He wanted special privileges. | 他想要特权 |
[40:14] | So, Sicarius invited him into the private forum | 所以刺客邀请他进入私密论坛 |
[40:16] | to tell him everything. | 把一切都告诉他 |
[40:17] | – Where’s the forum? – I don’t know. | -论坛在哪里 -我不知道 |
[40:20] | Nobody does. | 没人知道 |
[40:22] | Yeah, but we both know someone who can find it, | 嗯 不过我们都知道有人能找到 |
[40:25] | and we don’t have a lot of time. | 而且我们时间不多了 |
[40:30] | Fine. Bring her back in. | 好吧 让她来 |
[40:32] | Oh, I’m not. | 我不去 |
[40:34] | You are. | 你去叫她 |
[40:43] | Come in. | 请进 |
[40:48] | I said come in! | 我说了请进 |
[40:51] | I can’t. The door is locked. | 进不去 门锁了 |
[41:06] | Look, clearly, you don’t like me and I don’t like you. | 听着 很明显 你不喜欢我 我也不喜欢你 |
[41:10] | It’s, I dunno, pheromonal, | 这是 叫什么 信息素不合 |
[41:11] | or maybe because you blew my life up. | 或者是因为你毁了我的生活 |
[41:13] | So, why don’t you go get help from one of the other dozen I.T. | 所以 你为什么不从那一大堆联调局技术人员里 |
[41:16] | people who work for the FBI? | 找一个人帮你 |
[41:17] | They’re not as good as you. | 他们没你厉害 |
[41:19] | That’s the other reason why I found you. | 这是另一个我找上你的原因 |
[41:22] | I knew you’re the best. | 我知道你是最强的 |
[41:28] | How do I know you’re not a boundary-breaking jerkface forever? | 那我怎么知道你会不会又做出打破界限的混蛋行为 |
[41:35] | I brought a peace offering. | 我带来了和解礼物 |
[41:41] | What on Earth? | 我的天 |
[41:45] | – Where did you — – Rossi helped me. | -你是从哪儿… -罗西帮了我 |
[41:47] | I guess there’s a cat rescue down the street. | 我猜街上有猫咪救助站 |
[41:51] | I thought you don’t like cats? | 我以为你不喜欢猫 |
[41:52] | I, uh… | 我 |
[41:54] | I don’t. | 确实不喜欢 |
[41:55] | Oh, I know a bribe when I see one. | 我一眼就看出这是贿赂 |
[41:59] | And by the way, a rescue pet is a terrible peace offering, | 还有 拿救助站宠物当和解礼物也太糟糕了 |
[42:03] | and if you want me back at the table, | 你想让我回去工作的话 |
[42:05] | you’re gonna have to take it one step further. | 就得再拿出点诚意来 |
[42:11] | You asked to see me? | 你想见我 |
[42:13] | Senator. | 参议员 |
[42:14] | There you are. | 终于来了 |
[42:16] | You arrested my son. | 你逮捕了我儿子 |
[42:18] | We arrested the lead suspect in a serial murder investigation. | 我们逮捕了一起连环谋杀案的头号嫌疑人 |
[42:22] | And you pretended to be me? | 而且你还假扮成我 |
[42:24] | I observed every one of his rights. | 我尊重了他的每一项权利 |
[42:29] | But yes, my interrogation strategy necessitated | 不过 是的 出于审讯策略需要 |
[42:33] | talking to him like… | 我跟他谈话时必须像 |
[42:35] | the woman he hates. | 他痛恨的那个女人 |
[42:39] | Let me be clear. | 我说得清楚点 |
[42:41] | You are going to drop all the charges against Benjamin. | 你要撤销对本杰明的所有指控 |
[42:44] | If you don’t, I’m going to contact my esteemed colleagues | 如果你不这样做 我将联系我尊敬的 |
[42:48] | on the Senate Judiciary Committee. | 参议院司法委员会的同事 |
[42:49] | You know, the ones who control the purse-strings of the DOJ. | 你知道吧 就是那些控制着司法部资金的人 |
[42:53] | Is that a threat, Senator? | 这是威胁吗 参议员 |
[42:54] | It’s a promise. | 这是保证 |
[42:56] | With one phone call, | 一个电话 |
[42:57] | I can have an entire department of the FBI removed. | 我就能撤除联调局的一个部门 |
[43:00] | So, you will drop the charges. | 所以 你会撤销指控 |
[43:05] | If we are going to let the man who killed Claire Durham go, | 如果我们要放走杀害了克莱尔·德汉姆的人 |
[43:10] | I believe that decision is up to the Deputy Director. | 我想这个决定要由副局长来做 |
[43:18] | Emily, for the sake of the BAU, | 艾米莉 为了行为分析组好 |
[43:22] | I think we should back off. | 我们还是退一步吧 |
[43:32] | Well done. | 干得不错 |
[43:50] | – Thank you. – Don’t. | -谢谢 -别了 |
[43:52] | Just go get in the shower | 去洗澡吧 |
[43:53] | and wash the stench of that jail off. | 去把监狱里的臭味洗掉 |
[43:58] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[44:01] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[44:03] | You know this man? | 你认识这个人 |
[44:05] | Your son and I have a deal. | 你儿子和我有一个约定 |
[44:08] | He calls 911, I come running. | 他求救 我赶来帮忙 |
[44:11] | I’ve got money. I’ll give you whatever you want. | 我有的是钱 你想要什么我都给你 |
[44:13] | Oh, he’s already given me everything. | 他已经把什么都给我了 |
[44:16] | Honey, call him off. | 亲爱的 让他停下 |
[44:21] | Benjamin. | 本杰明 |
[44:23] | Please. | 求求你 |
[44:25] | I raised you. | 我养育了你 |
[44:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[44:30] | Say that again. | 再说一次 |
[44:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[44:39] | Even now, you’re lying. | 就连现在 你都在撒谎 |
[44:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[44:45] | I’m gonna give you five minutes with her. | 我给你和她留5分钟时间 |
[44:47] | The police took my teeth. | 警察拿走了我的牙 |
[44:50] | You don’t need them. | 你用不上那个 |
[44:51] | She’s your mom. | 她是你妈妈 |
[45:10] | It’s not pretty, is it? | 场面不好看 对吧 |
[45:13] | Especially considering she’d still be alive | 尤其是考虑到要是你当时听我的 |
[45:15] | if you’d listened to me. | 她就不会死 |
[45:18] | So, Deputy Director, what’s the plan? | 那么 副局长 接下来要怎么办 |
[45:22] | The Reeves jet left the hangar. | 里弗斯家的飞机离开了机库 |
[45:24] | I have approval for the FAA to locate it via GPS. | 我已经获批让联邦航空局通过GPS定位飞机 |
[45:26] | We should have the location within the hour. | 在一小时内应该可以找到位置 |
[45:28] | Now you have approval? | 现在批准了 |
[45:30] | Prentiss, I’m trying here. | 潘提斯 我尽力了 |
[45:31] | Alvez and Jareau are already in transit. | 埃尔维斯和洁婼已经在路上了 |
[45:34] | If you want to keep your face out of the headlines tomorrow, | 如果你不想让你的脸出现在明天的头条新闻上 |
[45:37] | just do one thing. | 只要做一件事 |
[45:39] | What? | 什么 |
[45:41] | Stay the hell out of my way. | 别挡我的路 |
[45:53] | Yeah? You two find anything? | 怎么样了 你俩有什么发现吗 |
[45:55] | ‘Cause Reeves is in the air. | 里弗斯逃了 |
[45:57] | – Nice cat. – Yeah. | -这猫不错 -还行吧 |
[45:59] | I am very smart, but the internet is large. | 我脑袋灵光 但是互联网很大 |
[46:03] | I need more. | 我需要更多信息 |
[46:04] | What kind of place did Reeves and Sicarius talk about | 里弗斯和刺客说过的私密论坛 |
[46:06] | for their private forum? | 是个什么样的地方 |
[46:07] | Uh, something they could hide in plain sight. | 他们可以隐藏在众目睽睽之下的东西 |
[46:10] | Lay over pre-existing code. | 覆盖原有的代码 |
[46:12] | Did they give examples? | 他们有举例哪种吗 |
[46:13] | Just a place where you would want | 一个可以在互联网上 |
[46:15] | to keep your face off the internet, | 不暴露真实身份的地方 |
[46:16] | where you can justify deleting the data. | 在那里你可以以正当理由删除数据 |
[46:19] | Like The Beltway Elite. | 就像”环城精英” |
[46:20] | What’s Beltway Elite? | 环城精英是什么 |
[46:22] | It’s the app he used to find victims, | 是他用来寻找受害者的应用软件 |
[46:24] | and it’s also where he talked to Sicarius, | 也是他和刺客联系的地方 |
[46:26] | and oh, my goddess, we found them. | 老天 我们找到他们了 |
[46:29] | Holy llamas, we found everything they ever talked about. | 我的天啊 我们找到了他们聊过的所有东西 |
[46:32] | Benjamin Reeves’ jet just touched down | 本杰明·里弗斯的飞机落地了 |
[46:34] | at the Municipal Airport in Whitfield County, Georgia. | 地点是佐治亚州惠特菲尔德县市立机场 |
[46:37] | That’s where he said the “buried treasure” was. | 他之前说的”埋藏宝藏”的地方 |
[46:39] | Something’s off. | 不对劲 |
[46:40] | What — he should be flying to Brazil. | 他应该直接飞去巴西 |
[46:42] | Why would he lead us to more evidence? | 为什么要把我们引向更多的证据 |
[46:44] | – You think it’s a trap? – No. | -你觉得是陷阱 -不 |
[46:46] | I think Benjamin Reeves is a patsy, | 我觉得本杰明·里弗斯是替罪羊 |
[46:48] | and he’s too dumb to know it. | 只是他太蠢了 自己意识不到 |
[46:50] | I’ll call JJ and Alvez, let them know they have company. | 我联系小洁和埃尔维斯 告诉他们嫌犯过去了 |
[47:08] | It’s normal if you need to throw up. | 你想吐很正常 |
[47:10] | Finally killed the person you wanted to kill. | 终于杀了你想杀的人 会有这种反应 |
[47:13] | No, I’m good. | 不 我没事 |
[47:17] | I can get us to a country that doesn’t extradite. | 我可以把我们弄到没有引渡条款的国家 |
[47:18] | We can start over. | 我们可以从头再来 |
[47:20] | Yeah, we’ll get to that in time. | 到时候再说 肯定来得及 |
[47:23] | This is the perfect spot. | 这是绝佳地点 |
[47:25] | You’re gonna wanna see what I’m about to do. | 你会想看看我接下来要做什么 |
[47:28] | We’re in. | 进去了 |
[47:29] | What do they talk about? | 他们聊了些什么 |
[47:30] | Murder. Rape. Biting. | 杀人 强奸 咬人 |
[47:34] | If only we had something to track them — | 任何可以追踪到他们的东西 |
[47:35] | a name, a bank account, something. | 名字 银行账户 别的什么 |
[47:37] | Capture it all. | 都保存下来 |
[47:38] | I’m trying. | 我在努力了 |
[47:53] | 操你的 再来啊 | |
[47:55] | – What just… – They took it all down. | -发生了什… -他们关闭了系统 |
[47:58] | All of it. How does he know? | 全部关闭了 他怎么知道的 |
[48:13] | We’re at the coordinates. Do you copy? | 我们已到达指定地点 能听到吗 |
[48:15] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[48:16] | Satellite imaging found two doors sticking out of the ground. | 卫星图像显示地面有两扇突出的门 |
[48:20] | Backup’s on the way. | 后援正在前往 |
[48:22] | Copy. | 收到 |
[48:26] | I don’t really feel like waiting. | 我不喜欢等 |
[48:28] | – You? – I thought you’d never ask. | -你呢 -就等你这句话 |
[48:30] | Put this on. | 把这个戴上 |
[48:31] | Whatever we’re walking into, | 不管我们要面对什么 |
[48:32] | the team’s gonna want to see it, too. | 组里大家也会想看到的 |
[48:41] | Hey, it’s Will. Leave a message. | 我是威尔 请留言 |
[48:43] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[48:45] | Um, I was just gonna… | 我只是想 |
[48:48] | say… | 和你说 |
[48:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[48:54] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[48:56] | I’ll, uh — I’ll talk to you in a little bit. Bye. | 我 我一会儿再联系你 再见 |
[49:05] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[49:09] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[49:13] | Do we have the satellite uplink to Luke and JJ’s body cams? | 有卢克和小洁随身摄像头的卫星信号吗 |
[49:15] | Just went live. | 传送实时影像 |
[49:22] | There they are. | 找到了 |
[49:23] | Looks like a storm cellar. | 看起来像个防风地窖 |
[49:26] | Tell them to proceed with caution. | 告诉他们小心行动 |
[49:28] | They know. | 他们知道的 |
[49:30] | Sir. | 长官 |
[49:32] | Any direction you’d care to give us? | 有什么指示吗 |
[49:36] | No. | 没有 |
[49:39] | We’re going in. | 我们进去了 |
[50:13] | God, it’s just like the other shipping container. | 天 和之前那个集装箱一样 |
[50:26] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[50:28] | Get out of there now. | 快出来 |
[50:30] | JJ, it’s a bomb! Run! | 小洁 是炸弹 快走 |
[50:32] | Run, run! | 跑 快跑 |
[50:37] | Luke, JJ, come in. | 卢克 小洁 回话 |
[50:43] | I repeat. Luke, JJ, come in. | 重复 卢克 小洁 回话 |
[50:47] | Come in. | 回话 |
[50:50] | Please. | 求你了 |
[50:56] | Oh, no. | 不要 |