时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Looks like there’s been an active killer up here for decades. | 看来这里有一名活跃了几十年的杀手 |
[00:06] | Some of the lab techs are starting to call | 有些实验室化验员已经开始 |
[00:07] | this UnSub “Sicarius.” | 称呼这不明嫌犯”刺客” |
[00:09] | We thought these kill kits were connected — | 我们觉得这些案件有关联 |
[00:11] | the shipping container, Rory Gilcrest, | 集装箱案 罗伊·基尔克莱斯特案 |
[00:13] | our spinal cord guy. | 还有这位断脊髓男 |
[00:14] | Now we have our smoking gun. | 现在有了确凿的证据 |
[00:16] | The UnSub gathered followers | 不明嫌犯召集了追随者 |
[00:17] | that he’s now activating. | 他让这些追随者开始作案 |
[00:19] | This is a network. | 这是一整张作案网 |
[00:21] | Tyler Green is our only lead | 泰勒·格林是我们对这个15年来 |
[00:22] | on the most elusive killer in 15 years. | 最难以捉摸的杀手的唯一线索 |
[00:26] | If this UnSub has some form of IED, he’s going to use it. | 如果这名嫌犯有简易爆炸装置 那他一定会用上 |
[00:30] | He’s heading into the park. | 他正往公园里走 |
[00:31] | Rossi, if you don’t pull your agents away from that target, | 罗西 如果你不让你的探员远离目标 |
[00:33] | I will relieve you from your role as BAU team leader. | 我马上撤去你行为分析组长的职位 |
[00:35] | I never wanted it in the first place. | 我从来都不想当 |
[00:39] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[00:41] | You need to find a new team leader. | 你去找个新任组长人选 |
[00:42] | – I found someone. – Who? | -我已经找到了 -谁 |
[00:45] | Me. | 我 |
[00:46] | Why would a serial killer be carrying a fake bomb? | 连环杀手怎么会携带假炸弹 |
[00:49] | That’s your sister. She went missing 15 years ago. | 这是你姐姐 她15年前失踪了 |
[00:52] | You didn’t join that network. | 你并非加入了那个杀人网络 |
[00:53] | You infiltrated it to find Sicarius. | 你是渗入其中 寻找刺客 |
[00:56] | You people… | 你们这些人… |
[00:58] | ruined… | 毁了… |
[01:00] | everything. | 一切 |
[01:01] | How you doing, Hal? | 你好吗 哈尔 |
[01:02] | Come on, Voit. Where’s your school spirit? | 得了 沃特 这么没有爱校精神吗 |
[01:07] | You look a lot like my next door neighbor, Hal, | 你长得很像我的邻居哈尔 |
[01:10] | who’s an asshole. | 他是个混蛋 |
[01:11] | I’m not Hal. | 我不是哈尔 |
[01:13] | You are tonight. | 你今晚就是 |
[01:48] | That neighbor of yours is one lucky son-of-a-bitch. | 你那个邻居可真走运 |
[01:52] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[01:53] | Yes. | 知道 |
[01:59] | Need I remind you… | 要不要我提醒你 |
[02:03] | I know my own rules. | 我知道我自己的规矩 |
[02:05] | Your rules? | 你的规矩 |
[02:07] | My rules. | 是我的规矩 |
[02:11] | Don’t you ever forget that. | 你永远别忘了 |
[02:14] | How can I? | 我怎么忘得了 |
[03:13] | So, 24 hours ago, Tyler Green | 24小时前 泰勒·格林 |
[03:15] | looked like one of our so-called Sicarius’ devoted acolytes, | 还疑似是所谓的刺客的忠实信徒 |
[03:18] | but now it just looks like a misguided vigilante. | 但现在看来 他只是误入歧途的义警 |
[03:20] | What do we know about his dead sister? | 关于他死去的姐姐我们知道什么 |
[03:22] | Well, according to DC Metro Police, | 根据特区市警局的说法 |
[03:24] | Green’s sister, Alison, | 格林的姐姐 艾莉森 |
[03:25] | was reported missing back in the fall of 2007. | 是2007年秋上报失踪的 |
[03:28] | She was 23 years old. | 她当时23岁 |
[03:29] | She had a 2-year-old son, and she was last seen | 她有个两岁的儿子 最后一次被人看见 |
[03:30] | leaving her apartment with her new boyfriend. | 是和她的新男友一起离开公寓 |
[03:32] | His name was either Louis or Lee. | 他不是叫路易斯 就是叫李 |
[03:35] | Neither was ever seen again. | 再也没有人见过他们 |
[03:37] | So, we haven’t identified her | 我们还没确认 |
[03:38] | as one of the shipping container victims? | 她就是集装箱案受害人之一吗 |
[03:40] | No. No, we haven’t. | 没有 |
[03:41] | And as far as the DC police are concerned, | 而在特区警方看来 |
[03:43] | Alison Green remains a missing person. | 艾莉森·格林仍是失踪人口 |
[03:46] | But Green is certain Sicarius killed her. | 但格林确定是刺客杀了她 |
[03:49] | Yeah, but maybe because Sicarius told him he killed her. | 对 但可能是因为那是刺客告诉他的 |
[03:53] | I mean, Green’s drone spotting was for army intelligence, | 格林为军方做无人机观察员 |
[03:55] | and their psy-ops training | 他们所接受的心理战培训 |
[03:56] | would’ve certain given him the skill set | 会让他有能力 |
[03:58] | he needed to infiltrate that network. | 渗透那个网络 |
[04:00] | To gain Sicarius’ trust and get him to share his history, | 获得刺客的信任 让他说出过往 |
[04:03] | – his secrets – His kill kits. | -他的秘密 -他的杀人装备 |
[04:06] | And now, we need Green to share everything he knows with us. | 现在我们需要格林跟我们分享他知道的一切 |
[04:09] | Except that our profile of Green says | 但我们对格林的侧写是 |
[04:12] | that his “defiance of authority,” | 他”蔑视权威” |
[04:13] | which is what got him kicked out of the military, | 他正是因此才会被军队开除 |
[04:15] | means that he’d rather do time than talk to us. | 他应该宁可蹲监狱也不愿对我们开口 |
[04:19] | True. | 是啊 |
[04:21] | – But… – But what? | -但是 -但是什么 |
[04:23] | There is someone who might be able to get him to open up. | 有个人或许能让他开口 |
[04:38] | You sure don’t look like a cop. | 你可不像个警察 |
[04:41] | I’m Penelope Garcia, and you know me as “HelperCat220.” | 我是佩内洛普·加西亚 也是你所知的”HelperCat220″ |
[04:58] | Get out. | 出去 |
[05:00] | You sought me out. | 是你找到了我 |
[05:02] | You wanted to talk. Here we are. | 是你想找我谈 我们可以谈了 |
[05:04] | I still can’t believe you handed over that encryption | 我还是不敢相信你把我给你的加密链接 |
[05:06] | I gave you to the FBI. | 交给了联调局 |
[05:08] | Yeah, uh, I work for the FBI. | 是啊 我为联调局工作 |
[05:16] | Tell me about your sister. | 跟我说说你姐姐 |
[05:16] | – Her name’s Alison. – Don’t. | -她叫艾莉森 -别 |
[05:19] | Don’t what? | 别什么 |
[05:20] | You wanted to talk to me. | 是你想跟我谈 |
[05:23] | I’m on your side. | 我是你这边的 |
[05:25] | Look, Tyler, do you actually think | 泰勒 你真觉得 |
[05:27] | that you’re gonna get out of here | 你还能出去 |
[05:28] | and get another shot at that Sicarius guy? | 再有机会去找那个刺客吗 |
[05:30] | ‘Cause it is not gonna happen. | 因为那是不可能的 |
[05:32] | And the only way you might not spend the next, | 如果你不想把接下来 |
[05:35] | I don’t know, 25 to life in a federal prison, | 25年到一辈子浪费在联邦监狱里 |
[05:37] | is if you start sharing what you know about him. | 就只能把你知道的告诉我 |
[05:39] | So… | 所以 |
[05:57] | Alrighty then. | 那好 |
[06:03] | Good talk. | 聊天愉快 |
[06:10] | I told you. I can’t even blame him. | 我说了 我都没法怪他 |
[06:12] | He can feel the grudge I feel radiating off my body. | 他能感到我身体散发的怨恨 |
[06:19] | You know, the one benefit of the lockdown — | 封锁的一个好处 |
[06:21] | I have perfected the LaMontagne frittata. | 我完善了莱蒙诺菜肉馅煎蛋饼的做法 |
[06:26] | Oh, so my mom wants to know if she can take the boys | 我妈问她今天下午能不能带孩子们 |
[06:29] | to Six Flags this afternoon. | 去六旗公园 |
[06:34] | Well, you know what that means. | 你知道那意味着什么 |
[06:36] | They’re probably gonna have to stay there one more night. | 他们可能要在那里多过一晚了 |
[06:39] | You know, I can’t tell you how happy I am | 我妈妈决定搬来更近的地方这事 |
[06:41] | that my mom decided to move closer. | 你不知道我有多高兴 |
[06:44] | It’s not exactly how you felt when she — | 你当初可不是这么想的… |
[06:45] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[06:47] | – I’m so sorry, what? – What was that? | -真抱歉 你说什么 -什么 |
[06:49] | You heard me, LaMontagne. | 你没听错 莱蒙诺 |
[06:51] | You wanna take a picture of it so you can cherish it later? | 你要拍张照片 好日后回味吗 |
[06:58] | Okay, yeah, no, that — that’s perfection. | 好吧 这还真是完美 |
[07:02] | If I learn a couple more dishes, | 如果我再学几道菜 |
[07:03] | I’m gonna hang up the badge and open up a restaurant. | 我就辞职 去开家餐馆 |
[07:06] | With a lot of outdoor seating. | 还要布置很多室外座位 |
[07:08] | Yes, of course. Safety first. | 当然 安全第一 |
[07:19] | This — This is perfect. | 这才是完美 |
[07:22] | It is. | 是啊 |
[07:25] | Honestly, I was — | 老实说 我… |
[07:27] | I was a little worried that maybe we’d lost this, | 我还有点担心 我们会因为我 |
[07:32] | and it was my fault. | 失去这一切 |
[07:34] | It takes two to tango, | 探戈要两个人跳 |
[07:37] | and whatever problems we have, | 不管我们有什么问题 |
[07:38] | we’ll work them out together. | 我们都要一起解决 |
[07:57] | Listen, there’s, uh — there’s no boys here. | 孩子们都不在 |
[08:02] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[08:04] | And, uh, the frittata can wait. | 菜肉馅煎蛋饼待会儿再吃也不迟 |
[08:20] | Are you expecting someone? | 你约了人来吗 |
[08:22] | No. | 没有 |
[08:25] | Good morning, Mrs. LaMontagne. | 早上好 莱蒙诺太太 |
[08:27] | Jareau. | 洁婼 |
[08:29] | – Excuse me? – My last name’s Jareau. | -什么 -我姓洁婼 |
[08:32] | Sorry. Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[08:35] | Give me one second. | 稍等一下 |
[08:37] | I’ll get your stuff together. | 我整理一下 |
[08:40] | Oh, yes. That’s correct. Jennifer Jareau. | 是的 没错 洁妮芙·洁婼 |
[08:42] | And your husband is William LaMontagne, Jr. | 你丈夫是小威廉·莱蒙诺 |
[08:45] | – Correct? – May I help you? | -是吧 -有什么事吗 |
[08:47] | I’m Howard Olsen with Waubaugh Financial. | 我是沃巴金融的霍华德·奥森 |
[08:49] | We scheduled an appointment. | 我们约了见面 |
[08:52] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:52] | It’s — It’s our updated insurance policy. | 是我们的保单更新 |
[08:56] | That’s correct, but did I catch you two at a bad time? | 是的 两位现在不方便吗 |
[08:59] | We can reschedule. | 我们可以重约 |
[09:01] | No. We’re — We’re all good. | 不 没事 |
[09:04] | Let’s get this over with. | 我们快点把事办完吧 |
[09:06] | I’d like to think you spending the night here | 我感觉你在这里过夜 |
[09:08] | instead of a hotel is progress. | 而不是在酒店过夜算是有进步了 |
[09:10] | Would you believe me if I told you | 如果我说我本来没想 |
[09:12] | that I didn’t mean to fall asleep here? | 在这里睡着 你会相信我吗 |
[09:14] | I believe you. But will Mom? | 我相信你 但妈妈会信吗 |
[09:21] | I heard what happened with Bailey. | 我听说贝利的事了 |
[09:23] | Let me worry about him. | 让我担心他吧 |
[09:25] | You took a bullet for me. | 你替我挡了子弹 |
[09:27] | You have enough on your plate as Section Chief | 你作为部门主管 责任够重了 |
[09:29] | without having to look over my shoulder. | 现在还要替我提防别人 |
[09:32] | Would you believe me if I told you | 如果我说 我这么做 |
[09:35] | that I’m only doing it to get my old office back? | 只是想拿回我以前的办公室 你会相信吗 |
[09:39] | Really, you should check it out. | 真的 你该去看看 |
[09:40] | It’s got a treadmill and everything. | 里面还有跑步机什么的 |
[09:42] | I will learn to play well with others. | 我会学会跟其他人好好合作的 |
[09:45] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[09:46] | Anyway, forensics came back | 总之 杀人装备里的 |
[09:47] | on the incendiaries from the kill kit. | 易燃物的鉴证结果出了 |
[09:49] | There are no prints, no DNA, but the pH in a soil deposit | 没有指纹 DNA 但根据沉积土壤的酸碱值 |
[09:54] | says the foot locker was buried for roughly five years. | 可以判断军用提箱是大概五年前埋起来的 |
[09:57] | Hmm, another “paintbrush.” | 又是一支”画笔” |
[09:59] | But what about, um — | 但是… |
[10:00] | The CCTV footage that Green hacked into. | 格林黑入的监控对吧 |
[10:03] | It revealed there were no other persons of interest in the area | 从监控看 他被捕的时候 现场并没有 |
[10:06] | at the time of his arrest, | 其他嫌疑人 |
[10:07] | which doesn’t mean he wasn’t there. | 这并不意味着他没去 |
[10:09] | He might have figured out how to avoid the cameras. | 他可能有办法避开监控 |
[10:12] | It still doesn’t make sense to me. | 我还是觉得不对劲 |
[10:15] | What if he deliberately set up Green | 他会不会有意陷害格林 |
[10:17] | to be taken down by the cops? | 让他被警察抓走 |
[10:19] | Are you sure that’s not the melatonin talking? | 你不是还没睡醒吧 |
[10:21] | Oh, no, that’s very cute. | 真逗 |
[10:22] | But — But think about it. | 但你想想 |
[10:24] | This UnSub has been selecting both his victims | 这名不明嫌犯一直像侧写师一样 |
[10:28] | and his followers with the precision of a profiler. | 精准地挑选受害人和追随者 |
[10:31] | So, you don’t think he’s the kind of guy | 你是觉得他不是那种会被 |
[10:33] | to get set up by Green to walk right into an ambush? | 格林下套 走入埋伏之中的人 |
[10:36] | No, I don’t. | 对 |
[10:38] | This UnSub has figured out | 这名不明嫌犯发现 |
[10:40] | that Green was a mole inside of his serial killer network | 格林是他连环杀手网络里的一个内鬼 |
[10:43] | and this was his way of rooting him out. | 这就是他清理门户的办法 |
[10:45] | That’s brilliant speculation. | 你的推测很有道理 |
[10:46] | But Green still refuses to talk. | 但格林仍然不肯开口 |
[10:49] | Yes, I thought he would talk to Garcia, but no. | 对 我还以为他会对加西亚开口 但没有 |
[10:53] | We’ve found all of the kill kits… | 我们已经找到了所有杀人装备 |
[10:57] | except for these two. | 除了这两个 |
[10:59] | One outside Indio, California. | 一个在加州印第奥市郊外 |
[11:01] | The other one near near Rockville, Maryland. | 另一个在马里兰州罗克维尔附近 |
[11:03] | And when I look at these two damn dots, | 我看着这两个该死的点时 |
[11:06] | all I see are lives that we might not be able to save. | 只能看到我们或许来不及拯救的生命 |
[11:21] | Oh, come on now. | 拜托 |
[11:23] | We made it! | 我们到了 |
[11:24] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[11:27] | Vacation two years in the making, baby. | 等待了两年的假期 宝贝 |
[11:30] | COVID surges be damned. | 去他的新冠 |
[11:31] | – This room is worth every penny. – It is, right? | -这个房间真是物有所值 -是吧 |
[11:35] | I’m just glad they held onto our deposit | 我很庆幸他们把我们的定金 |
[11:37] | from September of 2020. | 从2020年9月留到了现在 |
[11:40] | Hey, Tish. | 蒂莎 |
[11:41] | Come on, you’re not gonna be on the phone | 拜托 你不会整个假期 |
[11:42] | – this whole entire trip, are you? – No, I am not. | -都在那里玩手机吧 -不会 |
[11:45] | Sorry, I forgot to silence my work notifications. | 抱歉 我忘记把工作提醒静音了 |
[11:47] | But watch this. | 但看啊 |
[11:49] | My phone is now… off. | 我的手机 关机了 |
[11:55] | – I love you, baby. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 宝贝 -我也爱你 |
[12:00] | Is that your girlfriend? | 那是你女朋友吗 |
[12:03] | That is one of our motion-activated cameras back at home | 那是我们家里的动作触发监控 |
[12:06] | that wants to alert us to a damn possum at our back door. | 想提醒我们后门来了只负鼠 |
[12:09] | Again. Don’t worry about it. | 又是这样 别管了 |
[12:13] | Sorry, baby. Let me just check this shit. | 抱歉 宝贝 我看看 |
[12:24] | – What is it, babe? – Babe. | -怎么了 宝贝 -宝贝 |
[12:26] | Mr. And Mrs. Crawford. | 克劳福德先生和太太 |
[12:29] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[12:30] | And welcome to tonight’s show. | 欢迎收看今晚的节目 |
[12:34] | Come on. You’re gonna like this. | 来吧 你会喜欢的 |
[12:38] | – Are they in our house? – That’s in our house. | -他们进了我们家吗 -那是我们家 |
[12:43] | 9-1-1. What’s the emergency? | 911 请问有什么紧急情况 |
[12:44] | Two men have broken into our home. | 有两个男人闯进了我们家 |
[12:47] | What’s the address? | 地址是多少 |
[12:48] | 4337 Piperwood Lane. 20874. | 风笛林巷4337号 区号20874 |
[12:52] | Ma’am, the address is not in the Miami Metropolitan area. | 女士 这个地址不在迈阿密市区内 |
[12:55] | What? We’re on vaca– | 什么 我们在度… |
[12:56] | Can you connect me to the Montgomery County Police? | 你可以帮我接蒙哥马利县警局吗 |
[12:58] | And now, what you’ve all been waiting for. | 现在 是万众期待的时刻 |
[13:00] | The big finish! | 盛大结局 |
[13:20] | 泰勒·格林 我人生中最重要的两位女士 妈妈和艾莉森 | |
[13:33] | Good morning, Penelope. | 早上好 佩内洛普 |
[13:34] | Thank for entering my cleansed lair. | 谢谢你进入我的净地 |
[13:37] | Can I ask you something? | 可以问你件事吗 |
[13:38] | If you’re gonna ask me to look after your cat again, | 如果你又要拜托我替你照顾猫 |
[13:41] | I am gonna have to get | 我就去医生那里 |
[13:42] | an allergy prescription from the doctor. | 开张过敏处方 |
[13:44] | No. But on behalf of Sergio and all senior cats everywhere, | 不是 但代表瑟吉奥和所有的老猫 |
[13:47] | we appreciate you putting your immune system | 我们感激你为了它 |
[13:49] | on the line like that for him. | 拿自己的免疫系统冒险 |
[13:50] | I’ve been spelunking into Tyler Green’s past, | 我一直在探索泰勒·格林的过去 |
[13:54] | and not only is he dealing with the trauma of losing his sister, | 他不仅要面对失去姐姐的创伤 |
[13:57] | but he was the last person to see her alive, | 他还是最后一个看到她活着的人 |
[14:00] | and according to his police interviews, | 从他的警方问询看来 |
[14:01] | those last moments are hazy. | 最后的时刻 他记不清了 |
[14:03] | What, you think he may have seen Sicarius? | 你觉得他可能见过刺客吗 |
[14:05] | Maybe. And even if he hasn’t, | 可能吧 即便没有 |
[14:07] | if we give an opportunity to remember those memories, | 如果我们给他个回忆起来的机会 |
[14:10] | he might be more apt to cooperate with us. | 他或许会更愿配合我们 |
[14:12] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[14:13] | I think it’s a great idea. | 我觉得这是个好主意 |
[14:15] | And the rumor is you’re difficult to work with. | 居然还有传言说你不好合作 |
[14:17] | Oh, wait. I started that rumor. | 等等 那是我传出去的 |
[14:20] | Hey, we got a case. | 有案子了 |
[14:21] | Let’s pitch Emily after we brief. | 做完简报 我们再跟艾米莉提这个想法吧 |
[14:23] | Uh, no, you will pitch Emily. | 不 你去跟艾米莉提 |
[14:24] | Oh, no, I will not. | 不 我不要 |
[14:26] | – Yes. – This was your idea. | -要 -这是你的主意 |
[14:27] | Yes, it was, but I brought it to you. | 是的 但我跟你说了 |
[14:29] | Last night, there was a home invasion | 昨晚 马里兰州日耳曼敦 |
[14:31] | in Germantown, Maryland. | 发生了入室案件 |
[14:33] | Kevin Warren, a response office for Alpheus Security, | 凯文·沃伦 阿尔菲俄斯安保的接警保安 |
[14:37] | was murdered in front of the homeowners, | 被当着屋主的面杀害 |
[14:39] | Leticia and David Crawford. | 他们是拉蒂莎和大卫·克劳福德 |
[14:41] | Here’s the twist — | 不寻常的是 |
[14:42] | the Crawfords weren’t home at the time. | 克劳福德夫妇当时并不在家 |
[14:44] | They were on vacation in Miami. | 他们去迈阿密度假了 |
[14:46] | So, they got an alert | 他们收到警报 |
[14:48] | and watched it go down on their security app. | 在安保应用软件上看到了全过程 |
[14:51] | Actually, Alpheus would have to get the alert | 其实 阿尔菲俄斯肯定在克劳福德夫妇之前 |
[14:53] | even before the Crawfords, | 就接到了警报 |
[14:54] | in order for them to send a guard out. | 所以才会派了保安去 |
[14:56] | Which means these guys have the technical skills | 那么这些人有足够技术 |
[14:58] | – to take control of the whole system. – Or they had help. | -控制整个系统 -或是有人帮忙 |
[15:01] | One of our missing kill kits is located in Rockville, Maryland, | 我们没找到的一个杀人装备就在马里兰州罗克维尔 |
[15:04] | which is roughly 10 miles from Germantown. | 离日耳曼敦也就10英里左右 |
[15:07] | Well, a link to Sicarius could explain the mixed motivations | 如果跟刺客有关 就能够解释现在看到的 |
[15:11] | that we’re seeing here, right? | 混杂动机了 |
[15:12] | The — The psychological sadism directed at the home owners | 针对屋主的心理施虐 |
[15:14] | couples with the physical sadism inflicted on the security guard. | 和对保安实施的身体虐待 |
[15:17] | Well, only one of them speaks. | 只有一个人说了话 |
[15:19] | He’s the same one who executes the guard. | 他也是处决了保安的那个人 |
[15:22] | He’s clearly the dominant of the pair. | 他很明显是两人中的主宰 |
[15:25] | Obviously done something to obscure their faces here, | 可以看到他们想办法模糊了面孔 |
[15:27] | but this kind of brutal exhibitionism | 但如此残忍的展示行为 |
[15:29] | definitely indicates younger male assailants. | 绝对是比较年轻的男性袭击者 |
[15:32] | It does. So, Emily, if you prefer to — | 是的 艾米莉 你要不要… |
[15:34] | No, I’m good. I will leave it to you to divide and conquer. | 不 不用 就交给你来分而治之吧 |
[15:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:40] | – Go talk to her. – Right. Now’s the time. | -去找她谈 -好了 时候到了 |
[15:41] | – Come on. Let’s go. – No, I’m not. | -去吧 -我不去 |
[15:43] | You need to go and talk to her. | 你去跟她谈 |
[15:46] | You should tell her. | 你告诉她 |
[15:46] | – It’s alright. – No, no. | -没事的 -不 |
[15:48] | – It was your idea. – It’s your thing. | -是你的主意 -是你的专长 |
[15:49] | It’s kind of in your house of wheels. | 是你的拿手好戏 |
[15:50] | Guys, what the hell is happening? | 两位 到底是怎么了 |
[15:53] | Garcia has a great idea about how we could get | 加西亚有个让泰勒·格林 |
[15:57] | Tyler Green maybe to cooperate with us. | 配合我们的好主意 |
[15:59] | What’s that? | 什么主意 |
[16:01] | Give him his memories back. | 让他恢复记忆 |
[16:03] | I don’t understand. What memories? | 我不懂 什么记忆 |
[16:05] | Green was the last person to see his sister | 格林是他姐姐失踪前 |
[16:07] | before she disappeared, and he’s got a lot of guilt | 最后一个见到她的人 他因为无法记起 |
[16:10] | about not being able to remember those moments. | 当时的情景而非常内疚 |
[16:12] | So, Garcia thought that if we give him a cognitive interview, | 加西亚认为 如果我们对他进行认知询问 |
[16:14] | we could help him recover those memories | 或许能帮他恢复记忆 |
[16:16] | and maybe we earn his trust. | 并赢得他的信任 |
[16:19] | And then he starts sharing with us. | 他就会对我们开口了 |
[16:20] | Maybe he saw Sicarius back in the day. | 或许他当时看到了刺客 |
[16:23] | It’s an excellent idea, Penelope. Okay. | 真是个好主意 佩内洛普 好 |
[16:26] | Luke, you and I should focus on conductive the cognitive. | 卢克 你和我好好准备认知询问的事 |
[16:31] | But after your first go around with him, | 但经过你跟他的第一次碰面 |
[16:33] | are you sure you can convince him to sit for it? | 你确定你能说服他来做这个吗 |
[16:38] | – I don’t… – “Yes” is the answer. | -我不… -你应该说”确定” |
[16:40] | Okay, I don’t — I’m being honest. I don’t know. | 好吧 我不… 说实话 我不确定 |
[16:43] | So, I know we didn’t exactly have a meeting of the minds | 我知道我们上次的见面 算不上是 |
[16:46] | at our last encounter… | 意见一致 |
[16:48] | …but I wanted you to know that our forensic people | 但我想告诉你 我们的鉴证人员 |
[16:52] | did not find your sister’s DNA in that shipping container. | 并没在集装箱里发现你姐姐的DNA |
[16:56] | They didn’t? | 是吗 |
[16:57] | Which is good news, in a way. | 这可以说是好消息了 |
[16:59] | – Good news? – Yeah. | -好消息 -对 |
[17:01] | I mean, according to Buddhist teaching, | 佛教的教义认为 |
[17:03] | hope is still suffering, | 希望仍是痛苦 |
[17:04] | but I’m holding onto hope because it’s… | 但我还抱有希望 因为 |
[17:07] | what we’ve got that she could be out there somewhere. | 我们可以希望她还在 还活着 |
[17:09] | – At least, that’s how I choose to – My sister’s dead. | -至少我选择这样… -我姐姐死了 |
[17:13] | Look, I read your police interview, | 我读了你的警方询问 |
[17:15] | and I know that you don’t remember what happened | 我知道你不记得艾莉森失踪那晚 |
[17:19] | the night Alison went missing. | 发生了什么 |
[17:20] | I know that all the important details are, like, in this fog. | 我知道所有重要细节都一片模糊 |
[17:25] | What if I could lift that fog? | 如果我能让它不模糊呢 |
[17:27] | Not me, per se, but someone from my team? | 也不是我 是我们团队里的人 |
[17:32] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[17:35] | It’s — it’s called a cognitive interview. | 这叫认知询问 |
[17:38] | It’s kind of like a guided — | 就像引导你… |
[17:38] | I know what a cognitive interview is. | 我知道什么叫认知询问 |
[17:43] | Of course you do, because you know everything. | 当然了 因为你什么都知道 |
[17:44] | You — You — Yeah. | 你… 你… |
[17:46] | Okay. I don’t like you. | 好吧 我不喜欢你 |
[17:49] | I also have a lot of compassion for what you’re going through, | 我非常同情你的经历 |
[17:52] | and I have respect for your computer literacy, but… | 我尊敬你的计算机技术 但是 |
[17:59] | I wasn’t even working for the FBI anymore. | 我本来都没在给联调局工作了 |
[18:01] | Do you know that? I was out. You pulled me back in. | 你知道吗 我都离开了 是你把我拉了回来 |
[18:03] | you send me that encryption | 是你发了加密链接给我 |
[18:04] | and you cornered me into helping you, | 是你逼我帮你 |
[18:06] | and now you’re pissed at where I work | 现在你却气我工作的地方 |
[18:08] | and you’re pissed at the help I’m offering, | 气我提供的帮助 |
[18:10] | and this whole lone wolf, | 你这套孤狼 |
[18:11] | “I’m-a catch a serial killer on my own” bllshit | “我要自己抓到连环杀手”的鬼扯 |
[18:13] | is so tiresome, and honestly, | 真让人厌烦 老实说 |
[18:15] | if you just want to stay here and rot, do it, man. | 如果你想烂死在这里 随你吧 |
[18:17] | That’s on you. I’m no longer in the business of — | 那是你的事 我再也不做 |
[18:19] | of saving people who don’t want to be saved. | 救不想被救的人这种事了 |
[18:21] | But I know this — my friends are very good at what they do. | 但我知道 我的朋友很擅长他们的工作 |
[18:24] | So, if you decide to pull your head out of your ass | 如果你决定不再犯浑 |
[18:27] | and do this cognitive interview, it’s gonna be a win-win, | 去做认知询问 那是双赢 |
[18:30] | because I never have to see your grumpy little face again, | 因为那样我就再也不用看到你这张臭脸了 |
[18:33] | and I promise you — | 我保证 |
[18:35] | I promise, all of those details you’re searching for, | 你想寻找的一切细节 |
[18:40] | you’ll get those answers, | 你都会得到 |
[18:41] | and the shame and the guilt you feel about | 你因为无法记起当晚的事 |
[18:43] | not being able to remember what happened that night — | 而感到的羞愧和愧疚 |
[18:45] | I know from personal experience, it will lift. | 我可以以自身经验告诉你 那些都会消失 |
[18:57] | That’s the first honest thing you’ve said to me. | 这是你第一次对我说实话 |
[19:02] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[19:04] | Alright what? | 好什么 |
[19:06] | I’ll do it. | 我做 |
[19:19] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[19:21] | How’s it going? | 怎么了 |
[19:22] | Better now. | 现在好多了 |
[19:24] | Wait, is everything okay? | 等等 没什么事吧 |
[19:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:27] | If me calling you unexpectedly means your, uh, | 如果我突然打给你 |
[19:30] | your knee-jerk reaction is something’s wrong, | 你就条件反射觉得出事了 |
[19:31] | then we need to, uh — we need to stay in touch more. | 那我们应该常联系 |
[19:35] | Yeah. Yeah, we really do. | 是啊 没错 |
[19:37] | How’s the case going? | 案子怎么样了 |
[19:38] | Uh, we’re just getting started, but it’s as horrible | 我们才刚开始 但你能想象到 |
[19:41] | as you would think a home invasion murder would be. | 入室杀人案有多么可怕 |
[19:45] | Yeah, I get it. | 我懂 |
[19:47] | But it has — it has got me thinking… | 但这让我想到… |
[19:50] | About what? | 想什么 |
[19:53] | ‘Cause of you, I feel safe in my home. | 因为你 我在家有安全感 |
[19:57] | I appreciate you saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[20:01] | But seriously, I mean, if one of us | 但说真的 如果我们中 |
[20:04] | is like the protector of the house, it’s you. | 有谁是家庭的保护者 是你才对 |
[20:07] | I mean, need I remind you, | 要我提醒你吗 |
[20:08] | it’s one of the reasons I proposed to you. | 那是我向你求婚的原因之一 |
[20:10] | Okay, fair enough. | 好吧 |
[20:13] | So, can we just say that we — | 那就当我们 |
[20:16] | we have each other’s backs, always? | 能互相照应吧 永远 |
[20:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:23] | Anyway, I better let you go. | 好了 我得让你回去工作了 |
[20:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:26] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:28] | I’ll call you later, alright? | 回头再打给你 |
[21:07] | You’re seeing everything I’m seeing, right? | 你能看到我看到的一切吧 |
[21:08] | I am. | 能 |
[21:10] | Which way from here? | 然后往哪走 |
[21:11] | West side of the house. | 房子西侧 |
[21:14] | Once you’re in position over there, I want you to | 等你到了位置 |
[21:15] | hide that router as close to that perimeter wall as you can. | 就把那个路由器藏在离外墙尽可能近的地方 |
[21:30] | Done. | 好了 |
[21:39] | Alright, I’m at the door. | 好 我在门口了 |
[21:58] | How’s it look? | 房子怎么样 |
[22:00] | Cool. | 挺好的 |
[22:02] | It’s got a safe room hidden behind a fake closet. | 这里还有间安全屋 藏在一个假衣橱后面 |
[22:08] | Just like in the movies. | 就跟电影里一样 |
[22:10] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[22:34] | 很抱歉您的航班已超员预定 以下是您K17QFZ9次航班的旅行券的详细信息 | |
[22:38] | We might just have one problem. | 我们可能遇到了一个麻烦 |
[22:42] | Mr. And Mrs. Murray have canceled their flight. | 默里先生和太太的航班取消了 |
[22:45] | They’re not leaving town. | 他们不走了 |
[22:46] | Oh, that’s not a problem at all. | 完全不是问题 |
[22:52] | That’ll be part of the fun. | 那会是乐趣的一部分 |
[23:01] | Tyler… | 泰勒 |
[23:04] | …I want you to picture your sister’s face… | 请你在脑中想象你姐姐的面容 |
[23:09] | …and I want to go back to the last time you saw her. | 回到最后一次见到她的时候 |
[23:17] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[23:18] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[23:20] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[23:39] | How does the air feel on your skin? | 空气在你的皮肤上是什么感觉 |
[23:48] | It’s muggy. | 很闷热 |
[23:50] | The air conditioner in Alison’s apartment was busted. | 艾莉森公寓里的空调坏了 |
[23:57] | What does the air in Alison’s apartment smell like? | 艾莉森的公寓里是什么气味 |
[24:04] | Diapers. | 尿布 |
[24:07] | Dirty diapers. | 脏尿布的气味 |
[24:09] | Alison had called me to babysit. | 艾莉森叫我去看孩子 |
[24:11] | Babysit your nephew, Blake? | 照顾你的侄子 布雷克吗 |
[24:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:19] | She had a new boyfriend and they were gonna go out on a date. | 她交了一个新男友 他们准备出去约会 |
[24:21] | Tyler? | 泰勒 |
[24:24] | Tyler, please promise me | 泰勒 答应我 |
[24:28] | you’ll stay off that stupid computer. | 你不会碰那台白痴电脑 |
[24:36] | Pay attention to the baby while I’m gone. | 我不在的时候看着宝宝一点 |
[24:44] | You told police that you didn’t end up babysitting. | 你跟警方说 那天后来不是你在照看孩子 |
[24:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:49] | Because Alison got into a fight with her boyfriend. | 因为艾莉森跟她男友吵架了 |
[24:52] | What was the fight about? | 为什么吵架 |
[24:55] | Me. | 因为我 |
[24:56] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这干什么 |
[24:57] | He’s my brother and he’s babysitting. | 他是我弟弟 他来帮我看孩子 |
[24:59] | Next time, you tell me if your brother is going to be here. | 下一次 提前告诉我你弟要来 |
[25:02] | Or your mother or whoever-the-fuck-else | 或者你妈 还是哪个你觉得有必要 |
[25:03] | you feel the need to have hang out here, okay? | 来家里待着的人 都一样 行吗 |
[25:05] | Alright. What’s wrong with you? | 好吧 你怎么回事 |
[25:08] | Was her boyfriend’s name Louis or — | 他男朋友叫路易斯还是… |
[25:12] | Lee. | 李 |
[25:13] | It was Lee. | 他叫李 |
[25:15] | What did Lee look like? | 他长什么样 |
[25:27] | I’m sorry. Please wait in the car. | 对不起 在车里等我 |
[25:34] | Hey, Tyler, I…I gotta go. | 泰勒 我得走了 |
[25:37] | But can you do me a huge favor? | 不过你能帮我一个大忙吗 |
[25:40] | I really want you to have dinner | 我真的很希望你今晚能跟我和李 |
[25:42] | with me and Lee down at Delilah’s tonight, | 在达利拉餐厅一起吃个晚饭 |
[25:43] | so call Mom and have her come over and take care of the baby. | 打给妈 叫她来带孩子 |
[25:47] | I told her I didn’t want to be a third wheel. | 我说我不想当电灯泡 |
[25:51] | She got real emotional. | 她的情绪变得很激动 |
[25:54] | She told me she really needed me to be with her that night. | 她说她今晚真的很需要我陪她一起 |
[25:59] | Did you end up going to the diner? | 后来你去餐厅了吗 |
[26:01] | I called my mom to come over and take care of the baby, | 我打电话叫妈过来看孩子 |
[26:06] | but when she got there, I…I… | 但她到了以后 我… |
[26:10] | I didn’t go meet up with Alison. | 我没有去找艾莉森 |
[26:14] | No. | 不 |
[26:17] | I decided to hang with some friends instead. | 我去找朋友玩了 |
[26:20] | Later that night, I got a call from Alison. | 那天晚上晚些时候 我接到了艾莉森的电话 |
[26:23] | She must have called by accident, | 她肯定是误触了手机 |
[26:24] | because when I picked up… | 因为我接电话的时候 |
[26:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[26:27] | …she didn’t say anything. | 她什么都没说 |
[26:28] | Not a word. | 一个字都没说 |
[26:30] | That was the last time I had any contact with my sister. | 那是我最后一次跟我姐联系 |
[26:34] | Nobody could find Lee. | 没人能找到李 |
[26:36] | Two days later, my mom filed a missing persons report. | 两天后 我妈报警说她失踪了 |
[26:43] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[26:45] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[26:46] | He was right there. | 他就在那 |
[26:50] | But I couldn’t see him. I couldn’t see his face. | 但我看不见他 我看不到他的脸 |
[26:52] | – Her boyfriend, Lee? – Yes. | -她男朋友 李吗 -是的 |
[26:54] | He’s the one you’re looking for. | 他就是你们要找的人 |
[26:56] | – He’s Sicarius? – Goddamn it. | -他就是刺客 -该死 |
[26:57] | We were there together. | 我们还碰到过 |
[27:00] | Tyler. Take it easy. | 泰勒 放轻松 |
[27:00] | You don’t understand! | 你不会明白的 |
[27:07] | I’ve been hunting this bastard for years. | 我追查了这个王八蛋很多年 |
[27:13] | And then during the pandemic, I stumbled upon his network, | 疫情期间 我偶然间发现了这个网络 |
[27:16] | and I figured out how to play his game, | 我搞清楚了怎么玩他的游戏 |
[27:18] | how to speak his language, and pretty soon, | 怎么跟他混熟 很快 |
[27:20] | I’m talking directly to the guy. | 我就能和这个人直接沟通了 |
[27:23] | And he loves sharing his “war stories.” | 他很喜欢分享他的”战争往事” |
[27:26] | Bragging about his “experiments.” | 吹嘘他的”实验” |
[27:30] | One of which is this girl from DC. | 有一个是关于一个在华盛顿的女孩 |
[27:33] | He tells me her name. | 他把她的名字告诉了我 |
[27:35] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[27:38] | And then he tells me, | 然后他跟我说 |
[27:39] | “I wonder how badly her brother managed to fuck up her kid.” | “我很想知道他弟弟能把她的孩子带成什么德性” |
[27:43] | If you can tell us everything that you two talked about — | 如果你能告诉我们你们之间的所有对话 |
[27:45] | Stop! Stop. | 别说了 别说了 |
[27:49] | She promised me that this would make it better, | 她答应我这样会让我好受些 |
[27:51] | but this is so much worse. | 可我感觉更痛苦了 |
[27:56] | Tyler… | 泰勒 |
[27:57] | No. | 不 |
[27:59] | Lock me up. | 把我关起来 |
[28:02] | Throw away the key. | 永远别放我出来 |
[28:25] | Base. Ray and Holland on scene. | 呼叫总部 雷和霍兰德在现场 |
[28:27] | 4136 Crest Lane. | 山顶巷4136号 |
[28:29] | Owner’s name Murray. Over. | 房主叫默里 完毕 |
[28:31] | – Do you require police assistant? Over. – Negative. | -需要警员协助吗 完毕 -不需要 |
[28:35] | We will conduct a perimeter inspection and report back. | 我们去周围巡查一下再报告 |
[28:37] | – Over. – Copy that. | -完毕 -收到 |
[28:38] | I get it. Everybody’s on edge. | 我理解 所有人的精神都很紧绷 |
[28:40] | But when I think about the shitholes I walked into | 不过想想我之前在风化组时 |
[28:42] | when I was working Vice, this is a cakewalk. | 去的那些糟心地方 这工作简直太轻松了 |
[28:46] | I hear you. | 可不是 |
[29:07] | Calvin, west perimeter clear. Over. | 卡尔文 西侧外墙安全 完毕 |
[29:15] | Calvin? | 卡尔文 |
[29:17] | Do you copy? Over. | 收到没 完毕 |
[29:25] | Don’t you fucking move. | 不许动 |
[29:29] | Ease up, my man. | 放轻松 朋友 |
[29:31] | Shut the fuck up and drop your weapon. | 闭嘴 放下武器 |
[29:37] | Now we’ve got ourselves a situation. | 现在这场面可就难办了 |
[29:40] | If you don’t drop your gun in like five seconds, | 你要是不再五秒内放下枪 |
[29:42] | I’m gonna shoot your buddy here. | 我就朝你朋友开枪了 |
[29:45] | And I get it, then you’re gonna take your shot, | 我知道 你会赌一把 |
[29:47] | but then my buddy behind you is gonna take his shot. | 不过之后我在你身后的朋友就要试试他的枪了 |
[29:51] | So then, my team wins. | 所以 还是我们赢 |
[29:55] | Come on, man. | 行了 |
[29:57] | Just let it go. | 别挣扎了 |
[29:59] | Maybe… we can all win. | 或许 我们可以双赢 |
[30:22] | Good evening, Mr. And Mrs. Murray. | 晚上好 默里先生和默里太太 |
[30:24] | We would like to welcome you both | 欢迎收看 |
[30:26] | to tonight’s special live performance. | 今晚的特别直播节目 |
[30:36] | Don’t you feel safe? | 你们不觉得安全吗 |
[30:48] | – Penelope. – Yeah, sir? | -佩内洛普 -什么 长官 |
[30:49] | JJ and Tara are on their way to a house right now. | 小洁和塔拉现在正赶去一所住宅 |
[30:53] | – They’re gonna need your help. – Okay. | -他们会需要你的帮助 -好的 |
[30:54] | If I have this address, I can be their virtual backup. | 只要有这地址 我就能当他们的虚拟后援 |
[31:01] | The Murrays were out to dinner. | 默里夫妇出去吃饭了 |
[31:01] | SWAT got here three minutes after their call to 9-1-1. | 特警队在他们报警三分钟后赶到 |
[31:05] | Either these guys underestimate a SWAT response time | 这些人要么低估了特警队的响应时间 |
[31:07] | or they are getting really cocky. | 要么就是自信爆棚 |
[31:11] | R1 set. | R1已就绪 |
[31:13] | Ready to breach. | 准备破门 |
[31:20] | Clear. | 安全 |
[31:21] | We’ve made entry. | 我们进屋了 |
[31:22] | Living room clear. | 客厅安全 |
[31:27] | We’ve got a blood trail. | 地上有血迹 |
[31:33] | Yo, did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[31:34] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[31:35] | Keep them quiet. | 让他们安静 |
[31:39] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[31:41] | Suspects have barricades themselves inside a safe room. | 嫌犯把自己反锁在安全屋里 |
[31:43] | You can open the door to that safe room, right? | 你可以打开安全屋的门 对吗 |
[31:46] | I sure can. | 当然可以 |
[31:47] | JJ, get ready. | 小洁 准备好 |
[31:49] | Now. | 现在 |
[31:51] | Yo, did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[31:52] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[31:53] | Keep them quiet. | 让他们安静 |
[31:57] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[31:59] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[32:00] | – JJ, status? – Two dead. | -小洁 什么情况 -两人死亡 |
[32:03] | Suspects are on the run. | 嫌犯在逃 |
[32:05] | Keep them quiet. Get ready. | 让他们安静 准备好 |
[32:12] | Going over the victimologies of the guards, | 研究了几位保安的受害者特征 |
[32:14] | as awful as their murders are, | 可以发现尽管杀人手段很残忍 |
[32:17] | they’re simply victims of opportunity. | 但他们只是随机受害者 |
[32:20] | Yeah. I think so. | 我也这么想 |
[32:22] | This pair of UnSubs is just set to kill whoever’s showing up. | 无论出现的人是谁 这两名不明嫌犯都会痛下杀手 |
[32:24] | You know, with that first video, | 看第一个案子的监控 |
[32:26] | I wasn’t sure how they were doing it, | 我还不确定他们是如何做到的 |
[32:27] | but now, I think I know how they’re keeping their faces | 但现在 我好像弄明白了他们是怎样 |
[32:30] | all dark and blown out like that. | 保持脸部阴暗模糊的 |
[32:33] | It’s this Cubist-inspired makeup technique | 这是受立体派艺术家启发的化妆技术 |
[32:35] | called “CV Dazzle.” | 叫”反人脸检测术” |
[32:37] | Apparently, the pattern of application | 据说在脸上画的图案 |
[32:39] | has a way of confusing the camera lens. | 能迷惑摄像头 |
[32:42] | Makeup. | 化妆品 |
[32:43] | Just another little something | 又是一件 |
[32:45] | that might’ve fit neatly into a kill kit? | 刚好能放进杀人装备的小东西 |
[32:47] | Along with that Wi-Fi device we recovered | 还有我们找到的无线网络装置 |
[32:50] | that helped these guys hack into the Murrays’ security system. | 帮助这些人侵入了默里家的安保系统 |
[32:53] | Our Sicarius definitely likes to help those | 刺客绝对愿意帮助那些 |
[32:55] | who help themselves. | 自助者 |
[32:56] | You know, another thing that strikes me | 我还想到 |
[32:58] | is just how close their pattern of action | 他们的行为模式和他们的第一起入室谋杀 |
[33:00] | is to their first home invasion. | 十分相似 |
[33:01] | I mean, it’s almost like a rehearsed choreography. | 几乎像是一场预演 |
[33:04] | It is. A ritualized performance. | 就是预演 仪式化的演出 |
[33:07] | As if these two are reenacting a past trauma. | 就好像这两人在再现过去的痛苦经历 |
[33:11] | A shared trauma. | 他们共同的创伤 |
[33:13] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[33:15] | I think we’re ready to deliver the profile. | 我们准备好发布侧写了 |
[33:17] | Our Unknown Subjects are both male | 两名不明嫌犯皆为男性 |
[33:19] | between the ages of 18 and 35. | 年龄在18至35岁之间 |
[33:22] | One or both have been trained in computer science. | 其中一人或两人都受过计算机科学方面的培训 |
[33:24] | We believe that they’re related, | 我们认为他们有亲属关系 |
[33:26] | most likely brothers with a shared profound personal trauma, | 很可能是兄弟 有共同的重大创伤经历 |
[33:29] | a trauma not unlike the attacks they’re currently carrying out. | 这创伤经历和他们现在发动的袭击差不多 |
[33:32] | These brothers are, without doubt, mission-oriented, | 毫无疑问的是 这对兄弟因个人遭受的不公 |
[33:35] | with a bent toward avenging a personal injustice. | 而一心想要报仇雪恨 |
[33:39] | And yet, they are choosing to punish these home owners | 然而 他们选择惩罚这些屋主 |
[33:41] | as surrogates for the real target of their revenge. | 作为他们真正复仇目标的替代品 |
[33:45] | That means that they are not only working up | 这说明他们不仅是在建立 |
[33:46] | the means to this revenge, | 复仇的手段 |
[33:48] | but they are building up the courage to carry it out. | 还在逐步鼓起勇气实施复仇 |
[33:50] | And based on the timing and method | 根据他们逃离默里家的 |
[33:52] | used to escape the Murrays’ home, | 时间和方法判断 |
[33:54] | these UnSubs are most likely local. | 这两名不明嫌犯很可能是本地人 |
[33:56] | Now, there is one real wild card | 对这对兄弟的侧写中 |
[33:58] | in everything we’ve profiled about these brothers. | 有一个未知因素 |
[34:01] | They may be receiving help. | 那就是他们可能受到了帮助 |
[34:04] | Alright. I’m in the system. | 好 我侵入系统了 |
[34:09] | Check this out. | 看好了 |
[34:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:13] | No, wait, hold up. | 不 等一下 |
[34:15] | Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[34:17] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[34:18] | Sure about what? | 确定什么 |
[34:19] | There’s no going back. | 做了就没有回头路了 |
[34:22] | Yes. Hey, look at me. | 是的 看着我 |
[34:26] | I can’t do this without you. | 没有你我可做不到 |
[34:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:32] | As you probably know by now, we are pursuing the leader | 你们可能已经知道了 我们正在追捕 |
[34:34] | of a network of serial killers, | 一个连环杀手网络的头目 |
[34:36] | and we believe he may be aiding and abetting these murders. | 我们认为他在协助和教唆这些谋杀案 |
[34:40] | Unfortunately, we’re still a little bit in the dark | 可惜我们对这个所谓刺客的情况 |
[34:42] | as to the profile of this so-called “Sicarius.” | 仍知之甚少 |
[34:46] | However, we are hopeful that his material support of the brothers | 不过我们希望他对这对兄弟的物质支持 |
[34:49] | won’t obscure the behaviors that could reveal | 不会掩盖能揭露 |
[34:53] | who they are really are. | 其真实身份的行为 |
[34:54] | Thank you, and good luck. | 谢谢各位 祝好运 |
[35:26] | Sleeping beauty. | 睡美人 |
[35:30] | Time to wake her up. | 该叫她起床了 |
[35:39] | Oh, Dave. | 戴夫 |
[35:40] | Montgomery County Police just sent us a cold case file. | 蒙哥马利县警方刚发来一宗悬案的案宗 |
[35:44] | A home invasion out of Redland, Maryland, from 2012. | 是2012年马里兰州雷德兰市的一起入室谋杀 |
[35:48] | Okay, so the owner’s name was Cameron Bruneau. | 屋主叫卡梅隆·布鲁诺 |
[35:52] | Security consultant. | 安全顾问 |
[35:53] | Even though he was protecting his home | 即使他已经用了最先进的设备 |
[35:54] | with state-of-the-art equipment, | 保护他的家 |
[35:56] | a pair of drug-addicted transients broke in. | 仍有两名过路的瘾君子闯了进去 |
[35:59] | Cameron takes his younger son, Jude, | 卡梅隆把自己和小儿子裘德 |
[36:01] | and locks them both in the safe room, | 反锁在安全屋里 |
[36:02] | but these invaders are desperate for money. | 但入室者急于拿到钱 |
[36:04] | They hold a knife on his wife, Jaylee, and his older son, Gael, | 他们用刀挟持他的妻子洁莉和长子盖尔 |
[36:06] | and they’re threatening to slit their throats | 威胁要割断他们的喉咙 |
[36:07] | if he doesn’t open up the safe room | 除非他打开安全屋的门 |
[36:09] | and give them all the money in his vault. | 把保险箱里的钱全交出来 |
[36:11] | He refused. | 他拒绝了 |
[36:12] | And they slashed his wife’s throat, | 他们割断了他妻子的喉咙 |
[36:15] | right in front of 12-year-old Gael. | 当着12岁的盖尔的面 |
[36:17] | This guy still refuses to open up the safe room, | 此人依然拒绝打开安全屋的门 |
[36:19] | even though they’ve got a knife on his kid. | 即便入室者把刀架在他儿子的脖子上 |
[36:21] | Eventually, the men spare the boy, they run off. | 最终凶手放过了男孩 他们逃走了 |
[36:23] | Montgomery County Police has never been able to track them down. | 蒙哥马利县警方始终没找到凶手 |
[36:25] | Gael and Jude Bruneau. | 盖尔和裘德·布鲁诺 |
[36:27] | It might certainly be hard for them | 他们应该很难原谅 |
[36:28] | to forgive their father for their mother’s death. | 间接害死母亲的父亲 |
[36:31] | Do we have any addresses? | 有地址吗 |
[36:32] | Uh, let me check, | 我看看 |
[36:33] | see if I can get something off their driver’s licenses. | 能不能从驾照查到地址 |
[36:36] | They both live in Baltimore. | 他们都住在巴尔的摩 |
[36:39] | Let’s see where their dad is. | 我看看他们的父亲住哪 |
[36:42] | Montgomery Village. | 蒙哥马利村 |
[36:43] | I mean, that’s ground zero for these murders. | 那里是这些谋杀案的原点 |
[36:45] | We need to get Cameron Bruneau into protective custody, | 我们必须对卡梅隆·布鲁诺实行保护性拘留 |
[36:47] | and we need to get APBs out on his boys right now. | 并立刻对他的两个儿子发出全境通告 |
[36:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:07] | Good morning, Pops. | 早上好 老爸 |
[37:09] | Danielle? Gael? Jude? | 丹妮尔 盖尔 裘德 |
[37:13] | – Welcome to the show. – Cameron?! | -欢迎收看节目 -卡梅隆 |
[37:16] | Cameron, please help me! | 卡梅隆 救我 |
[37:18] | I need help! Call 9-1-1. | 救命 快报警 |
[37:20] | Cameron, help me, please! | 卡梅隆 求你救救我 |
[37:24] | It’s — | 这… |
[37:26] | Fuck you! | 操你的 |
[37:27] | Hey, don’t talk to him like that! | 别这么跟他说话 |
[37:29] | Do you hear me? Don’t talk to him like that! | 听到没 别这么跟他说话 |
[37:32] | Got it? | 听到没 |
[37:35] | Feisty. | 性子还挺强 |
[37:37] | Jude and I were just saying how we never really got the chance | 裘德和我刚才在说 我们从来没有机会 |
[37:41] | to get to know Danielle here, | 好好了解一下丹妮尔 |
[37:43] | and, well, since she’s gonna be our new stepmom, | 既然她要当我们的新继母 |
[37:47] | we thought we might take this time | 我们想可以利用这段时间 |
[37:49] | to do something special for you two. | 为你们俩做点特别的事 |
[37:54] | So, this show is dedicated to our mom. | 这个节目是献给我们的妈妈的 |
[37:58] | Please don’t. Please let me go. | 别杀我 求你放了我 |
[38:00] | You — You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这么做的 |
[38:02] | Oh, no, no. We really do. | 不不 我们就想这么做 |
[38:04] | We really, really do. | 千真万确 |
[38:29] | Mr. Bruneau, I’m SSA David Rossi. | 布鲁诺先生 我是特别督查探员大卫·罗西 |
[38:32] | – My sons, they’re gonna kill her. – We have agents on site. | -我的儿子们要杀了她 -探员已经在现场了 |
[38:35] | We’re gonna save your fiance. | 我们会救下你的未婚妻 |
[38:37] | But I need you to stay online with your boys. | 但我需要你和你的儿子们保持连线 |
[38:40] | – I can’t watch this. – I understand. | -我看不了这个 -我明白你的心情 |
[38:42] | Let me take your phone. | 把手机给我 |
[38:43] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[38:48] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[38:50] | Our dad did this to you. | 是爸爸害了你 |
[38:56] | Penelope? | 佩内洛普 |
[38:57] | You got it. | 这就好 |
[39:02] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[39:04] | I think it was a power surge. | 应该是电压浪涌 |
[39:14] | FBI. Freeze. Drop the knife. | 联调局 不许动 把刀放下 |
[39:24] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[39:26] | Jude. | 裘德 |
[39:27] | Jude, it’s over. | 裘德 都结束了 |
[39:28] | Put the knife down. | 把刀放下 |
[39:30] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不要 |
[39:31] | You don’t want to do that. | 你不想这么做的 |
[39:33] | – Shut up. – Go. | -闭嘴 -走吧 |
[39:35] | Jude, listen to me. | 裘德 听我说 |
[39:37] | You don’t have to end up like your brother. | 你不必像你哥哥那样 |
[39:40] | No! | 不 |
[40:06] | Help me understand, um, | 帮我了解 |
[40:10] | this Sicarius. | 这个刺客 |
[40:19] | What is this shit? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[40:22] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[40:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:26] | Jude, this is your “Come to Jesus” moment. | 裘德 这是你坦白从宽的机会 |
[40:30] | I’ve got a whole bunch of tech people | 我有一大帮技术人员 |
[40:32] | taking apart your brother’s computers. | 正在拆解你哥哥的电脑 |
[40:35] | If there is something to find, | 如果里面有东西 |
[40:37] | I swear to you, they will find it. | 我跟你保证 他们一定会找到 |
[40:40] | What do you want, man? | 你还想要什么 |
[40:42] | I-I totally confessed already. | 我已经全都说了 |
[40:43] | Me and my brother, we killed the rent-a-cops. | 我和我哥哥 我们杀了那些保安 |
[40:48] | What more do you want me to say? | 你还想要我说什么 |
[40:59] | Did your brother ever discuss your plans with anyone else? | 你哥哥和别人讨论过这些计划吗 |
[41:03] | No. Why would we do that? | 没有 为什么要告诉别人 |
[41:05] | We didn’t want to get caught. | 我们可不想被抓 |
[41:07] | We just… | 我们只是… |
[41:10] | wanted Dad to know what we’d done, | 想让爸爸知道我们做了什么 |
[41:11] | and then Gael and I, | 然后盖尔和我 |
[41:13] | we were gonna cross the border to Mexico. | 我们打算过境去墨西哥 |
[41:24] | You wanna know what else? | 你想知道还有什么吗 |
[41:27] | I only wish I had the balls to slice the bitch’s throat myself. | 真希望我有种亲手割了那贱人的喉咙 |
[41:31] | For my brother. | 为了我的哥哥 |
[41:46] | You didn’t find a kill kit. | 你没有找到杀人装备 |
[41:48] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[41:50] | Because the kid had no idea | 因为那孩子根本不知道 |
[41:53] | what the hell I was talking about. | 我在说什么 |
[41:56] | No. No kill kit. | 嗯 没找到杀人装备 |
[41:58] | Nothing on Gael’s computer linking him to Sicarius. | 盖尔的电脑上没有任何东西能将他与刺客联系起来 |
[42:00] | I never thought that stopping a pair of psychopaths | 我从没想到阻止了两个变态杀人犯 |
[42:03] | could feel like a loss. | 还会感到这么失落 |
[42:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:07] | Feels as if we’ve circled back | 感觉我们又回到了起点 |
[42:09] | to the beginning and got nothing. | 一无所获 |
[42:11] | And these missing kill kits look more like time bombs… | 这些失踪的杀人装备更像是定时炸弹 |
[42:16] | waiting to go off. | 时刻会爆炸 |
[42:17] | We still have Tyler Green. | 我们还有泰勒·格林 |
[42:19] | Your lips to God’s ears. | 希望如此吧 |
[42:32] | “Beware the fury of a patient man.” | 当心容忍者的暴怒 |
[42:36] | John Dryden. | 约翰·德莱顿[英国诗人] |
[43:01] | You’ve had a change of heart, Tyler? | 你改变主意了 泰勒 |
[43:03] | I want this man dead so bad. | 我太想弄死他了 |
[43:09] | But I can’t keep failing my sister. | 但我不能一直让我姐姐失望 |
[43:13] | You want revenge, | 你想复仇 |
[43:16] | and we can only promise you justice. | 而我们只能允诺你正义 |
[43:19] | – She deserves justice. – Yes. | -她理应得到正义 -是的 |
[43:22] | Yes, she does. | 这是她应得的 |
[43:27] | I figured out how to preserve my communications with him. | 我想办法保存了我和他之前的通信记录 |
[43:31] | So, I can give you the server. | 我可以把服务器给你 |
[43:35] | Just one other thing. | 只有一个条件 |
[43:37] | Leave Penelope Garcia out of this. | 不要让佩内洛普·加西亚参与 |
[43:40] | I’ll talk to you. I’ll talk to anyone else you got around here. | 我会和你谈的 我可以和这里的任何其他人谈 |
[43:43] | Not her. | 她不行 |
[43:44] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[44:05] | Can I get you a drink? | 给你倒一杯吗 |
[44:08] | Um, no. | 不用了 |
[44:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:19] | Everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[44:22] | Well, where to begin? | 从何说起呢 |
[44:25] | You remember that Howard Olsen, | 你记得霍华德·奥森吗 |
[44:27] | that guy with the, um, the in– the insurance agent? | 那个 保险代理人 |
[44:32] | – Oh, God. Yes. – Yeah. | -老天 是的 -是啊 |
[44:35] | – Yes, I do remember. – Yeah. | -是的 我记得 -嗯 |
[44:38] | Well, he was doing some underwriting and stuff, | 他在弄承保前的手续 |
[44:40] | and I go in for a physical and they drew blood, | 我去体检 他们抽了血 |
[44:42] | and my platelet count was, like, over 400, | 我的血小板计数超过了400 |
[44:46] | whatever that means. | 不知道是什么意思 |
[44:50] | Well, it means they do another test. | 反正就是要再检测一次 |
[44:52] | The doctor called it an LDH test. | 医生说叫乳酸脱氢酶检测 |
[44:56] | And normal results are, uh… | 正常数值应该在 |
[45:00] | under 40 units. | 40个单位以下 |
[45:02] | What was yours? | 你的检测结果呢 |
[45:05] | It was higher than that. | 比40高 |
[45:08] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[45:11] | so what does — what does that mean? | 那这个 这个表示什么 |
[45:13] | It means the doctors want to run a bunch more tests. | 表示医生想要我再做一大堆检查 |
[45:16] | All sorts of letters. | 各种各样的 |
[45:19] | ALT, AST, ALP. | 丙氨酸转氨酶 天冬氨酸转氨酶 碱性磷酸酶 |
[45:25] | And I just kept hearing my mama say, | 我耳边响起了我妈的话 |
[45:27] | “You should’ve been a doctor, William.” | “你应该当医生的 威廉” |
[45:34] | Will. | 威尔 |
[45:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:50] | It could be cancer. | 可能是癌症 |