时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Looks like there’s been an active killer up here | 看来这里有名活跃了几十年的杀手 |
[00:04] | for decades that we never knew about. | 我们一直没发现 |
[00:06] | I love the enthusiasm. | 我喜欢这种热情 |
[00:08] | But the brass is not gonna like this. | 但上级不会喜欢这样 |
[00:10] | Part of Doug Bailey’s skill set | 道格·贝利有一个技能 |
[00:11] | is knowing where the department’s focus is. | 就是知道部门的重点关注是什么 |
[00:14] | He wants to shut down the BAU. | 他想关停行为分析组 |
[00:16] | Whoa. That’s another kill kit. | 又是这一套杀人装备 |
[00:18] | We thought these cases were connected — | 我们觉得这些案件有关联 |
[00:20] | the shipping container, Rory Gilcrest, | 集装箱案 罗伊·基尔克莱斯特案 |
[00:22] | our spinal cord guy. | 还有这位断脊髓男 |
[00:23] | And now we have our smoking gun. | 现在有了确凿的证据 |
[00:25] | We thought the shipping container | 我们以为由于疫情 |
[00:26] | ended in 2020 because of the pandemic. | 集装箱案在2020年停止了 |
[00:29] | Instead, the UnSub gathered followers | 相反 不名嫌犯召集了追随者 |
[00:31] | that he’s now activating. | 他让这些追随者开始作案 |
[00:33] | This is a network. | 这是一整张作案网 |
[00:34] | Kill yourself before you get caught. | 在被抓到前自杀 |
[00:36] | That’s the Devil’s Bargain for joining the network. | 这就是加入杀手网络的魔鬼交易 |
[00:39] | Some of the lab techs are starting to call | 有些实验室化验员已经开始 |
[00:40] | this UnSub “Sicarius.” | 称呼这不名嫌犯”刺客” |
[00:42] | If we stop Sicarius… | 如果我们能阻止”刺客” |
[00:43] | Not even Bailey can touch us. | 那就连贝利也动不了我们 |
[00:46] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[00:47] | Ah, that’s Moose. He’s my floof. | 穆斯 我的爱犬 |
[00:50] | He’s a big old goofball. | 他就是个大傻子 |
[00:51] | You don’t say? | 不会吧 |
[01:13] | We found the hole. It’s empty. No kill kit. | 我们找到洞了 但没东西 没有杀人装备 |
[01:15] | Because he’s got it already. | 因为他已经拿走了 |
[01:16] | Backup’s on the way. What’s your 20? | 支援就到 你们方位 |
[01:19] | Suspect is about 200 yards west of the highway, | 嫌犯在高速以西约两百码处 |
[01:21] | headed toward the access road. | 正在向交流道逃窜 |
[01:22] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[01:35] | No, no, no. Do not box him in. | 不不 别包围他 |
[01:38] | We need to take him alive. | 我们需要抓活的 |
[01:39] | Suspect has fired on officers. | 嫌犯向警察开枪 |
[01:40] | We’re not letting him go. | 我们不能放走他 |
[01:41] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[01:42] | If he thinks he’s cornered, he’s gonna — | 如果他认为自己已经走投无路 就会… |
[01:45] | Shit! | 该死 |
[02:00] | Kill kit’s intact. | 杀人装备完好 |
[02:02] | Yeah. We recovered the kill kit. | 嗯 我们拿到了杀人装备 |
[02:05] | Not so much with the UnSub. | 不明嫌犯没能活捉 |
[02:14] | I’m never gonna get it. | 我永远都投不中 |
[02:15] | Oh, don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[02:16] | Everybody’s got to start somewhere, okay? | 每个人都要从零开始嘛 |
[02:18] | We just got to practice. | 我们得勤加练习 |
[02:20] | Slow down. | 慢慢来 |
[02:21] | Just clear your mind. | 心无杂念 |
[02:22] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[02:23] | You’re talking. | 你在说话 |
[02:28] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[02:29] | We’re gonna be late. | 我们要迟了 |
[02:30] | Ignore your mother. Just — | 别理你妈 |
[02:31] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[02:39] | Yeah! Nice. | 好啊 太棒了 |
[02:41] | Attagirl. | 好样的 |
[02:43] | Alright, go inside. | 好了 进去吧 |
[03:01] | Authorities had linked the suspect to — | 当局认为嫌犯与… |
[03:03] | I hate it when Gwennie’s parents bring snacks. | 我讨厌轮到格温妮的父母带零食 |
[03:06] | It’s always orange slices because they’re poor. | 他们穷 所以总带橙子片 |
[03:09] | You know who’s not rich? | 你知道还有谁不是富人吗 |
[03:10] | Us. | 我们 |
[03:11] | Holly! Come on! Let’s go! | 霍莉 快点 我们走了 |
[03:14] | Mom, have you seen my phone? | 妈妈 你看到我的手机了吗 |
[03:15] | Oh, morning, kiddo. | 早啊 孩子 |
[03:16] | No, just use the find-my-phone thingy. | 没有 用手机定位功能找吧 |
[03:19] | Maybe you left it next to Sabrina’s vape pen | 也许是昨晚派对上 你把手机落在 |
[03:21] | at the party last night. | 萨布丽娜的电子烟旁边了 |
[03:24] | You suck. Did you steal my phone? | 你好讨厌 你偷了我的手机吗 |
[03:26] | You left it. | 是你自己落下的 |
[03:26] | Well, that doesn’t mean you can just take it. | 那不代表你就可以拿 |
[03:28] | No, no, no, no. Freeze. Stop. | 不 停下 停止 |
[03:30] | Harlow, do you have her phone? | 哈洛 你拿她手机了吗 |
[03:33] | Okay, take your stuff, get her phone, get in the car. | 好吧 拿上你的东西 把她的手机拿来 然后上车去 |
[03:37] | You, explain yourself. | 你 给我个解释 |
[03:39] | Yes, there was vaping last night. | 对 昨晚有人抽电子烟了 |
[03:40] | No, I didn’t do it. I swear. | 我没抽 我发誓 |
[03:42] | I was making fun of Sabrina on text | 我正在发短信嘲笑萨布丽娜 |
[03:44] | – and then Madison joined in – No, no. | -麦迪逊加入了进来 -不 |
[03:45] | Stop, stop. Just get in the car. | 停下 上车去 |
[03:47] | Your mother and I need to talk about this. | 我得跟你妈妈谈谈这事 |
[03:50] | Harlow, you are dead. | 哈洛 你死定了 |
[03:54] | Well, do you buy it? | 你相信她说的话吗 |
[03:55] | I don’t know. I — | 我不知道 |
[03:57] | She’s got a good head on her shoulders, | 她还算有判断力 |
[03:58] | so I think I do. | 我相信她 |
[03:59] | Yeah, but maybe she’s just got us all fooled. | 但她也可能是骗过了我们所有人 |
[04:02] | Maybe she’s having sex. | 或许她还有性生活了 |
[04:05] | Ugh, maybe she’s a vegan. | 或许她吃素了 |
[04:06] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[04:08] | Our kids would never be vegans. | 我们的孩子绝不会是素食主义者 |
[04:12] | I like having you around. | 我喜欢有你在身边 |
[04:14] | You sure you gotta get back on the road so soon? | 你真的这么快就要再出去奔波吗 |
[04:16] | Pandemic’s over. | 疫情结束了 |
[04:17] | Systems aren’t gonna maintain themselves. | 系统不会自己维护自己 |
[04:21] | Well, remember, you’ve got maintenance | 记住 这里也有需要你 |
[04:22] | to do around here, too. | 维护的东西 |
[04:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:25] | Alright. We’re gonna be late. | 好吧 我们要迟了 |
[04:27] | We’ll be back around 6:00. | 我们大概六点回来 |
[04:28] | Oh, and the water bill — | 水费… |
[04:29] | something’s wrong with the autopay again. | 自动付账又不知出什么问题了 |
[04:51] | 转账失败 转账金额超过您的可用信用额度 | |
[05:07] | Morning, Chad. | 早 查德 |
[05:08] | The girls aren’t here — | 姑娘们都出去了… |
[05:09] | Sorry to bother you, Mr. Voit. | 抱歉打扰您 沃特先生 |
[05:11] | But the lacrosse team | 袋棍球队 |
[05:12] | is doing their annual fundraiser for this year’s training trip, | 在为今年的训练之旅做年度筹款 |
[05:15] | and I was wondering if you might need any magazine subscriptions. | 不知您需不需要订阅什么杂志 |
[05:18] | You know, we actually get most of our news online nowadays. | 我们现如今基本都在网上看新闻了 |
[05:20] | So I think we’re good. | 我们不用了 |
[05:23] | Thanks anyway. | 还是谢谢您了 |
[05:24] | Sorry for the inconvenience. | 抱歉打扰 |
[05:26] | Christ’s sake, hey. We talked about this, son. | 老天爷 我们怎么说的 儿子 |
[05:28] | You gotta assert yourself. | 你得坚定点 |
[05:32] | How you doing, Hal? | 你好吗 哈尔 |
[05:33] | Hey, you mind helping out? | 可以帮帮忙吗 |
[05:36] | Come on, Voit. Where’s your school spirit? | 得了 沃特 这么没有爱校精神吗 |
[05:39] | Let me take a look. | 我看看吧 |
[05:45] | What are you looking for, Good Housekeeping? | 你想要什么 《家政指南》吗 |
[05:46] | Just pick the one with the football phone and move on. | 就选送橄榄球电话那个得了 |
[05:50] | You son of a — | 你个混蛋… |
[06:01] | Football phone. | 橄榄球电话 |
[06:04] | Here you go. | 给 |
[06:04] | Thank you so much, Mr. Voit. | 非常感谢 沃特先生 |
[06:06] | You should start receiving issues in four to six weeks, | 您应该会在四到六周内开始收到杂志 |
[06:09] | and if you don’t, | 如果没收到 |
[06:10] | there’s a number on the back you can call. | 可以联系这后面的电话 |
[06:12] | Have fun at camp, Chad. | 在训练营好好玩 查德 |
[06:15] | Okay. Good job, buddy. | 好了 好样的 小子 |
[06:17] | See? Sometimes you gotta push a little bit, | 看 有时就得多加把劲 |
[06:19] | just like with the girls. | 跟姑娘们也是 |
[07:09] | Good dog. | 好狗 |
[07:20] | “In the face of pain, there are no heroes.” | “在痛苦面前 没有英雄” |
[07:24] | George Orwell. | 乔治·奥威尔 |
[07:34] | This fucking guy. | 这个混蛋 |
[07:37] | Tara’s on her way up. | 塔拉在过来路上了 |
[07:38] | Then we should get going. | 那我们该开始了 |
[07:43] | God, I love your commute. | 天啊 这里通勤好顺畅 |
[07:45] | When they told me I’d be working out of Quantico, | 他们说我要去匡提科工作时 |
[07:46] | I thought I’d be fighting Beltway traffic every morning. | 我还以为我要每天早上在环城快道的车流里挣扎呢 |
[07:49] | Well, remember that the next time you ask me | 你下次请我去城里玩时 |
[07:50] | to go out in the city. | 可别忘了这一点 |
[07:53] | Uh, about that. | 关于那个 |
[07:55] | I’ve been thinking about giving up my place. | 我在考虑从家里搬出去 |
[07:58] | And move down here? | 搬到这边来吗 |
[07:59] | Eh, something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[08:05] | I-I mean, it’s just a thought. | 就是想想 |
[08:07] | Like, what would happen when you go back to DoJ? | 可等你回司法部了要怎么办 |
[08:10] | Then I’ll make the commute. | 那我就通勤嘛 |
[08:12] | I’ve been doing it the opposite way already. | 反正我也是两地通勤 只是方向相反 |
[08:15] | Yeah, I — | 是啊 |
[08:17] | Here I thought I was just | 我还以为 |
[08:18] | geographically convenient. | 只是图离得近呢 |
[08:20] | Look, I know it’s fast. | 我知道这挺快的 |
[08:23] | I don’t mean to pressure you. | 我没想给你压力 |
[08:24] | No, it’s — it — I’m — | 不是 我… |
[08:26] | I’ll — I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[08:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:36] | You’re the agent who found the container in Seattle. | 你是在西雅图找到集装箱的探员吧 |
[08:40] | The one on the Sicarius case? | 负责刺客案的那位 |
[08:42] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 抱歉 你是谁 |
[08:43] | Have they identified the bodies? | 他们确认尸体身份了吗 |
[08:46] | My daughter has been missing since 2007. | 我女儿2007年就失踪了 |
[08:51] | Okay, um, we — we don’t have any information | 好吧 我们现在还不能 |
[08:53] | that we can share just yet, but if you follow me, | 公开任何信息 但请跟我来 |
[08:55] | I can show you to the family room. | 我可以带你去家属室 |
[08:57] | I have been waiting in the family room | 我跟这些人在家属室 |
[08:59] | with all these people for hours now. | 等了几小时了 |
[09:08] | So, some guy just sent you the kill kit transponder codes? | 有个男人把杀人装备的应答器密码发给了你吗 |
[09:13] | It was encrypted, and I shouldn’t assume gender, | 是加密的 而且是男是女还不好说 |
[09:15] | but yeah. | 但就是这样 |
[09:16] | Does that make him an informant or — | 那他就只是个告密者 |
[09:19] | ooh, a co-conspirator? | 还是说是同谋 |
[09:21] | Does it matter? They forced me here. | 重要吗 是那人逼我来的 |
[09:23] | When I get them, I’m gonna give them a knuckle sandwich | 等我找到那人 我要让那人尝尝我的 |
[09:26] | with these two — | 拳头… |
[09:27] | Oh, but it is so nice to see you, | 但见到你们太好了 |
[09:29] | my fine furry friends. | 我毛茸茸的好朋友们 |
[09:31] | Ooh, did I ever tell you guys about that time | 我跟你们讲过 |
[09:33] | that the hot dog filter went on the fritz at SOAR? | 安网的香肠滤镜出问题的那次吗 |
[09:37] | Oh, but we can’t talk about that right now. | 但现在不是说那个的时候 |
[09:39] | We have to talk about sad things. | 我们只能谈让人难受的事 |
[09:41] | What do we have on this fuckhead? | 我们掌握了这混蛋什么情报 |
[09:45] | Sicarius? | 刺客吗 |
[09:48] | Sir, uh, I was able to find a hidden message app | 长官 我在所有自杀的不明嫌犯的手机里 |
[09:52] | on all of the suicidal UnSubs’ phones, | 都发现了一个隐秘的通信软件 |
[09:54] | and that helped me identify a discussion platform that Sic– | 这帮我找到了一个论坛 是刺… |
[09:59] | No. No. | 不 |
[10:00] | That fu– f– It doesn’t sound right coming from — | 是那个混… 我说就不是味儿了 |
[10:04] | I found the site that the UnSub network | 我找到了不明嫌犯网络 |
[10:06] | has been using to communicate. | 用来沟通的网站 |
[10:07] | So far, I-I can only get the public posts, | 到目前 我只能查公开的帖子 |
[10:09] | but all signs point to this is how they’re coordinating. | 但一切迹象表明 他们就是这样彼此协调的 |
[10:12] | How does he find them in the first place? | 他是怎么找到这些人的 |
[10:14] | Well, I mean, considering the pandemic | 考虑到疫情影响 |
[10:16] | shifted his behavior from actively killing | 改变行为模式 从杀人 |
[10:18] | to finding others to do it for him, | 到找别人替他杀人 |
[10:19] | we can assume that | 我们可以猜测 |
[10:20] | most of that recruitment happened online. | 招募应该基本上是在网上完成的 |
[10:23] | Yeah, but a serial killer who’s willing to die? | 是 但愿意去死的连环杀手吗 |
[10:25] | A suicide pact takes leverage. | 要定下自杀协议得有筹码 |
[10:27] | He’d have to have intimate details | 他肯定有私密信息 |
[10:29] | to get somebody to off themselves. | 才能让人肯自尽 |
[10:31] | We have seen a lot of self-radicalization | 我们见到了很多因与世隔绝 |
[10:33] | due to isolation. | 而极端化的案例 |
[10:34] | We said he’s a good profiler. | 我们判断他很会侧写 |
[10:35] | He profiles his victims. | 他侧写受害人 |
[10:37] | He’d profile his followers. | 他侧写追随者 |
[10:38] | I mean, are we talking about a cult leader here? | 这是个邪教领袖吗 |
[10:41] | Maybe, or maybe he thinks he’s an artist, | 或许吧 或者他自诩为艺术家 |
[10:43] | giving out kill kits like they’re paintbrushes, | 把杀人装备当画笔一样送出去 |
[10:46] | teaching the next generation of serial killers. | 教导下一代的连环杀手 |
[10:48] | We know one way he got good at it. | 我们知道他精进技艺的方式之一 |
[10:50] | I mean, every single body | 集装箱里的尸体 |
[10:51] | in that container was a low-risk target — | 都是低风险目标 |
[10:52] | homeless, runaway, drug user, you know, | 流浪汉 离家者 吸毒者 |
[10:55] | people least likely to be reported missing. | 最不可能被上报失踪的人 |
[10:57] | Some of them are more than a thousand miles | 有些人距失踪地已经 |
[10:58] | from where they disappeared. | 远隔千里 |
[11:00] | Question is — how do we shut him down? | 问题是 我们怎么阻止他 |
[11:02] | Okay, well, Alvez and I can take the kill kits, right? | 好吧 埃尔维斯和我可以负责杀人装备 |
[11:05] | Who manufactured them, where they’re from. | 谁制造的 哪里产的 |
[11:07] | Could give us a geo-profile | 可以做一个地理侧写 |
[11:08] | that will help us figure out where this network’s gonna strike next. | 帮我们推测这个网络接下来会对哪里下手 |
[11:10] | Alright, then let’s get on it. | 好 那我们开工吧 |
[11:12] | Can we address the elephant in the room? | 我们可以把话说开吗 |
[11:15] | I mean, this is a huge case, | 这是件大案 |
[11:16] | and we have a huge target on our backs. | 而我们自己还在被人盯着 |
[11:21] | And Deputy Director Bailey wants us gone. | 贝利副局长想解散我们 |
[11:24] | We’re not going anywhere, | 我们不会散的 |
[11:26] | not yet. | 暂时不会 |
[11:27] | We’ve got an ace up our sleeve. | 我们还有张王牌 |
[11:29] | Penelope Garcia identified the GPS transponders | 佩内洛普·加西亚找到了不明嫌犯 |
[11:32] | for 13 kill kits the UnSub buried around the country. | 埋在全国各处的13套杀人装备的定位应答器 |
[11:36] | With help from local police, we have recovered 10. | 在地方警察的帮助下 我们找回了10个 |
[11:40] | Including the one from the suspect | 包括昨天自杀的那个 |
[11:42] | who killed himself yesterday. | 嫌犯手里的那个 |
[11:43] | Yes, three of the kits were dug up | 对 有三套装备在我们到前 |
[11:45] | before we were able to get to them. | 就被挖走了 |
[11:48] | Which means you have three potential serial killers | 那么现在可能有三名连环杀手 |
[11:50] | who seem highly likely to kill themselves under pressure. | 而且他们很可能会在高压下自杀 |
[11:54] | If an UnSub wants to take himself out of the equation, | 如果不明嫌犯想自己了断 |
[11:56] | what’s the big deal? | 有什么不好 |
[11:57] | Well, the big deal is that, uh, | 不好的是 |
[11:59] | every suspect is a potential lead | 每个嫌犯都可能是条线索 |
[12:01] | to the head of the network. | 指向杀人网络的头目 |
[12:03] | When they die, that lead goes away. | 他们一死 线索就断了 |
[12:06] | We need to take this thing down from the top. | 我们得擒贼擒王 |
[12:09] | Even if we were to eliminate the remaining suspects, | 即便我们把剩下的嫌犯都消灭了 |
[12:12] | or they eliminate themselves, | 或者他们自我了断了 |
[12:14] | what’s to stop him | 他怎么就不能 |
[12:16] | from just restarting the network again and again? | 一次次地再重启新的网络 |
[12:20] | Well, what you’re describing sounds remarkably like a terror cell. | 听你的描述很像恐怖组织 |
[12:22] | Have you considered bringing in Domestic Terrorism? | 你考虑过请国内反恐组介入吗 |
[12:25] | Sir, Domestic Terrorism’s expertise | 长官 国内反恐组的专长 |
[12:28] | is in anti-government, anti-authority groups, | 是应对反政府组织 反权威组织 |
[12:32] | and there’s no evidence of that here. | 这里并没有此类组织参与的相关证据 |
[12:33] | We’re dealing with a network of serial killers | 这是一个连环杀手网络 |
[12:36] | who are driven by compulsion, not politics. | 驱动他们的是冲动 并非政治 |
[12:40] | Even if you’re right, | 即便如此 |
[12:41] | a public demonstration of strength would make people feel safe. | 公开的力量展示也能给民众安全感 |
[12:46] | But it wouldn’t make them safe. | 但却不能给他们安全 |
[12:48] | DT would put in protocols that would show every card we have. | 国内反恐组会让我们亮出所有底牌 |
[12:52] | That’d give Sicarius the chance to adapt. | 那刺客就会有机会改变策略 |
[12:56] | Agent Prentiss, | 潘提斯探员 |
[12:57] | if I’m going to make your case to the director, | 如果我要在局长面前替你说话 |
[13:00] | he needs to know that the right resources | 得让他知道合适的资源 |
[13:01] | are being deployed on a problem. | 被用来解决问题了 |
[13:03] | The BAU is the right resource. | 行为分析组就是合适的资源 |
[13:05] | They need to prove it. | 他们得证明自己 |
[13:07] | I’ll hold off the brass as long as I can. | 我会尽可能拖住上面 |
[13:10] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[13:13] | You two-faced little jerk. | 你个两面派的混蛋 |
[13:15] | I am so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[13:17] | – How’d it go? – So excited. | -怎么样啊 -好激动 |
[13:19] | We won. That’s not “The news”. | 我们赢了 这不是”大消息” |
[13:22] | I got in! | 我考上了 |
[13:22] | Daddy, I got in! | 爸爸 我考上了 |
[13:26] | Braxton Academy? | 布拉克斯顿学院 |
[13:27] | We applied last spring? | 我们去年春天申请的 |
[13:29] | They send 20% of their students to the Ivy League. | 他们能把20%的学生送进常青藤名校 |
[13:33] | Private school? | 私立学校 |
[13:36] | C-Con– Congratulations! | 恭 恭喜 |
[13:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:40] | It means I’m gonna be all alone on the bus next year. | 那么明年就我一个人坐校车了 |
[13:43] | Score. | 好啊 |
[13:45] | Yeah, I’m really torn up about not having to babysit you anymore. | 是啊 再不用照顾你了 我可难过了 |
[13:52] | What happened to public school? | 公办学校怎么不好了 |
[13:54] | We told her that if she got the grades and she got in… | 我们跟她说了 如果她成绩好 能考上… |
[13:57] | Elias, it’s her dream. | 伊莱亚斯 这是她的梦想 |
[13:58] | It’s expensive. | 学费很贵 |
[14:00] | Lockdown burned through most of our savings, | 封城让我们的存款几乎见底了 |
[14:02] | – business has not been – I know, I know, I know. | -生意也不… -我知道我知道 |
[14:04] | We will figure it out, okay? | 我们会有办法的 |
[14:05] | She is so excited. | 她那么高兴呢 |
[14:17] | Wouldn’t you be more comfortable in the High Tech Room? | 你去科技间不会更舒服吗 |
[14:19] | You know, I-I need to burn more sage | 我需要烧更多鼠尾草 |
[14:23] | and rosemary and juniper and salt the corners. | 迷迭香和杜松 还要在墙角撒盐 |
[14:27] | You know, what I learned in start-up culture | 我从初创企业文化里学到 |
[14:29] | is that it’s good to be social while you work. | 工作时最好保持社交活动 |
[14:31] | Also, we need a foosball table. | 还有 我们需要桌上足球桌 |
[14:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:34] | So how did you find their discussion forum? | 你是怎么找到他们的论坛的 |
[14:37] | The cuckold bull guy, Robert Harris, | 绿帽侠公牛 罗伯特·哈里斯 |
[14:39] | he had a messaging thing on his phone, | 他的手机上有个通信软件 |
[14:44] | hidden behind a fake weather app, | 是隐藏在假的天气软件里的 |
[14:45] | and the family annihilator, Rory Gilcrest, | 灭门者 罗伊·基尔克莱斯特 |
[14:48] | had the same one on his phone. | 他的手机上也有一样的东西 |
[14:49] | True crime is one of the most popular topics | 真实罪案在所有媒体上都是 |
[14:52] | across all media, and that’s a challenge for us. | 最热的话题之一 这对我们是个挑战 |
[14:54] | See, just in this forum, there are 558,000 members. | 光是这个论坛上就有55.8万名会员 |
[14:59] | So, looking for the specific ones that we need — | 要找到我们想找的那些 |
[15:01] | it’s like finding a straw-colored needle in a haystack. | 就像在大海里捞蓝针 |
[15:04] | Well, first, we need to narrow down the suspect pool. | 首先 我们要缩小嫌疑人范围 |
[15:07] | In narrowing news, | 关于缩小范围 |
[15:08] | I identified two people we’ve seen before. | 我找到了两个我们已经见过的人 |
[15:10] | Now, based on their posts, | 从他们发的贴来看 |
[15:11] | these are the three UnSubs that have offed themselves, | 这是那三个自尽的不明嫌犯 |
[15:14] | and because I got into their phones, | 因为我打开了他们的手机 |
[15:17] | I discovered they each chatted with this individual. | 我发现他们都跟这个人聊过 |
[15:21] | Who is 45125? | 45125是谁 |
[15:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:24] | He’s some sort of terrible Yoda for serial killers, | 他是个连环杀手的可怕尤达大师 |
[15:27] | doling out copious advice. | 给出各种建议 |
[15:29] | Everybody’s trying to get his attention. | 所有人都在努力引起他的注意 |
[15:33] | Sicarius. | 刺客 |
[15:35] | Okay, we need to know who else he’s been talking to. | 好吧 我们需要知道还有谁在跟他联系 |
[15:37] | All of the direct messages go through a different server. | 所有私信都是走的另一个服务器 |
[15:40] | But you know what I can do? | 但知道我可以做什么吗 |
[15:41] | I can cross-reference everyone on this forum | 我可以对比盘查这个论坛上 |
[15:43] | with anyone Mr. 45125 has had any public chatting with, | 有谁跟45125先生在公屏上有过交流 |
[15:48] | and we got… | 一共有… |
[15:51] | It’s still too big of a haystack. | 还是一片汪洋大海 |
[15:52] | Truth, my angel of music. | 是啊 我的音乐天使 |
[15:54] | This significant, yet smaller stack | 在这片不小 但小了一些的海洋里 |
[15:56] | contains the three UnSubs with the kill kits | 有三名拿走了杀人装备的不明嫌犯 |
[15:58] | and my informant. | 和我的那位告密者 |
[16:00] | Alright, well, let’s start searching | 好了 我们开始翻找 |
[16:02] | through this big, old haystack. | 这一大片汪洋吧 |
[16:07] | Cam, I need more work. | 卡姆 我得多接活儿 |
[16:09] | My little girl just got a big opportunity | 我女儿刚得到个好机会 |
[16:11] | and we’re trying to make it happen. | 我们不想错失良机 |
[16:13] | Yeah, about that. | 这事嘛 |
[16:14] | The company’s starting to make cutbacks, | 公司在削减开支 |
[16:17] | and business just isn’t coming back the way that we thought. | 而生意并没有恢复到我们预想的水平 |
[16:19] | And that’s why you need to put me back on the road. | 所以你得让我出去工作 |
[16:21] | I’m the best sales engineer that you have. | 我是你们最好的销售工程师 |
[16:24] | Actually, Elias, | 其实 伊莱亚斯 |
[16:25] | your role is one of the ones that’s gonna be eliminated. | 你的岗位要被裁撤了 |
[16:30] | Wait, are you firing me? | 等等 你要解雇我吗 |
[16:33] | It’s — It’s a reduction in force. | 是在削减人员 |
[16:36] | And we’re gonna need you to return the company car. | 我们还需要你退还公司的车 |
[16:39] | I have a wife and kids. | 我有老婆孩子呢 |
[16:41] | My — My little girl is about to start school. | 我的女儿准备要上学了 |
[16:43] | How am I supposed to pay for that? | 我要怎么养活她们 |
[16:45] | Well, sales engineers are in high demand. | 销售工程师很抢手的 |
[16:47] | You’re a good worker. | 你又是个好员工 |
[16:49] | I’m sure you’ll land on your feet. | 我相信你会有办法的 |
[16:50] | I’m — I’m just really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:02] | That’s awesome. | 太好了 |
[17:03] | I hear they have a killer lax team. | 听说他们的袋棍球队特别厉害 |
[17:05] | You know, you should apply. | 你该申请的 |
[17:07] | We could carpool. | 我们可以拼车呢 |
[17:09] | Hey, now, don’t get his hopes up. | 别让他抱太高期望 |
[17:10] | Those fancy-ass schools ain’t looking for a kid like Chad. | 那种高档学校才不会想要查德这样的孩子 |
[17:13] | – Here we go. – What? | -又来了 -怎么 |
[17:14] | You — You think she got into Braxton | 你以为她能进布拉克斯顿 |
[17:16] | ’cause she’s better than you? | 是因为她比你强吗 |
[17:18] | Nah, they just need to diversify, like everywhere else. | 不 他们是想多元化 现在都这样 |
[17:22] | There’s no place for a clean-cut, all-American kid anymore. | 现在纯正的美国孩子没人要了 |
[17:25] | They’re all looking for the weirdos. | 他们都只要怪胎 |
[17:26] | The orchestra, the birdwatcher, the alterna-whatever — | 管弦乐队的 观鸟的 另类的 |
[17:30] | Mr. Sparks, I got into Braxton | 斯帕克斯先生 我考进布拉克斯顿 |
[17:31] | because I worked my ass off. | 是因为我很努力 |
[17:33] | Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[17:34] | You know, equality just means an even playing field, right? | 平等只是公平竞争的意思 你知道吧 |
[17:45] | You be careful, little girl. | 你小心点 小姑娘 |
[17:46] | The world can seem awfully simple at your age. | 你这年纪肯定觉得世界很单纯 |
[17:48] | Hey, is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[17:50] | Nah, there’s no problem. | 没有问题 |
[17:52] | Your little girl just seems to think she’s a grownup. | 你女儿似乎以为自己是个大人了 |
[17:55] | Old enough to recognize a sad drunk. | 我年纪大到知道什么叫可悲的酒鬼 |
[17:56] | Holly. Go inside. | 霍莉 回家去 |
[17:59] | Yeah, run off to Mama. Shoo. | 是啊 跑去找妈妈吧 走吧 |
[18:03] | Don’t talk to my daughter that way. | 不要这么跟我女儿说话 |
[18:05] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[18:06] | Come on, l-l-let’s see your best swing. | 来吧 出一拳让我们瞧瞧 |
[18:08] | Have at it. | 来吧 |
[18:10] | Hal, today is not the day. | 哈尔 我今天没心情 |
[18:12] | All talk, no action. | 光说不练 |
[18:23] | You fuckin’ beta cuck. | 你个怂货 |
[18:25] | You ain’t gonna do shit. | 你什么都不会做的 |
[18:27] | Just stay away from my family, okay? | 离我们家远点 |
[18:30] | At least that little bitch has the balls to stand up for herself. | 那个小贱人还敢为自己说话呢 |
[18:36] | What a jerk. | 真是个混蛋 |
[18:37] | Somebody should do something about that guy. | 真该有人收拾他 |
[18:42] | I’m glad you’re not that somebody. | 我很高兴那人不是你 |
[19:03] | 安全通话 联系我 急事 我知道是你 联系我 快联系我 轮到我了 你在哪 马上联系我 | |
[19:12] | That suicide in Virginia, | 弗吉尼亚州的自杀事件 |
[19:14] | the guy in the woods, that was one of ours? | 林子里那人 是我们的人吗 |
[19:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:20] | Then it’s my turn. | 轮到我了 |
[19:21] | No. | 不行 |
[19:23] | You told me if I gave you money, | 你说如果我给钱 |
[19:24] | I could cut the line. | 就可以插队的 |
[19:25] | We had a setback. | 我们遇到了麻烦 |
[19:26] | I know. I watch the news. | 我知道 我看了新闻 |
[19:28] | First, the FBI found your little treasure chest, | 首先 联调局找到了你的小财宝箱 |
[19:30] | and then they found your transponders. | 然后他们找到了你的应答器 |
[19:31] | How is that my problem? | 这关我什么事 |
[19:32] | That’s your problem because more and more of us | 当然关你的事 因为我们中不守规矩的人 |
[19:34] | have stopped following the rules, | 越来越多了 |
[19:35] | which means I have more and more loose ends to tie up. | 也就是说我要处理的烂摊子越来越多了 |
[19:37] | So, you wait. | 所以 你耐心等着 |
[19:41] | Well, I just hope you have a good exit strategy. | 希望你有个好的脱身计划 |
[19:43] | I do. | 我有 |
[19:44] | By the time the FBI figures anything out, | 等联调局查出什么的时候 |
[19:46] | the network will be gone. | 这个网络早已消失了 |
[19:48] | So will I. | 我也是 |
[19:49] | And the rest of us? | 那我们呢 |
[19:51] | Those who bankrolled you? What happens to us? | 那些给你出钱的人呢 我们怎么办 |
[19:53] | I won’t end up like the others. | 我不要落得他们那样的下场 |
[19:54] | I’m not putting a gun to my head. | 我不会朝自己的脑袋开枪的 |
[19:55] | Then let’s make a deal. | 那我们就做个交易 |
[19:57] | You send me the same amount of money as the first time, | 给我汇款 和第一次金额一样 |
[19:59] | and I move you to the top of the list. | 我就把你挪到名单第一位 |
[20:01] | So, I’m next. | 那下一个就是我了 |
[20:02] | No. Not next. | 不 不是下一个 |
[20:03] | There’s someone else who has to go first. | 还有个人得在你前面 |
[20:04] | I need to see if he pulls through. | 我必须看看他能不能成功 |
[20:06] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[20:08] | I have new toys. I want to use them. | 我有新玩具想用 |
[20:10] | Then do what I tell you, Benjamin. | 那就照我说的做 本杰明 |
[20:11] | The rules are there for a reason. | 这些规则都是有道理的 |
[20:13] | Follow them and you won’t have to put a gun to your head. | 遵守这些规矩 就不用朝自己脑袋开枪了 |
[20:18] | Now, are you going to send the money or not? | 这钱你汇不汇 |
[20:24] | I’ll consider it. | 我考虑一下 |
[20:35] | I-It’s disgusting. | 真令人作呕 |
[20:37] | Sicarius is like a celebrity to these people. | 刺客在这些人心中就像个明星 |
[20:39] | Everything they write is to impress him. | 他们写的所有东西都是为了引起他的注意 |
[20:42] | There’s a post on how to dissolve bodies in hydrochloric acid. | 有个帖子在讨论用盐酸溶解尸体 |
[20:47] | They’re not just competing for his attention, | 他们不仅仅是在争相引起他的注意 |
[20:49] | but they’re also giving each other how-to tips for murder. | 还在给相互提供杀人建议 |
[20:54] | In addition to the disgusting advice, | 除了恶心的建议外 |
[20:56] | they’re also sharing stuff about themselves. | 他们还分享自己的事 |
[20:59] | While you’ve been looking into unknown users, | 你在调查匿名用户时 |
[21:01] | I delved into the unsubs we’re already aware of. | 我深入调查了下已知的嫌犯 |
[21:04] | So, Harris, that cuckold bull aficionado — | 哈里斯 那个绿帽癖公牛 |
[21:07] | he wrote this piece about how he wanted to paralyze the world, | 这段帖子里写了他是怎么想让全世界的人都瘫痪 |
[21:11] | and then he wrote a bunch of posts | 然后他发了很多帖子 |
[21:13] | saying even if damaged, he would dominate till the end. | 说就算被破坏 他也要主宰到最后 |
[21:16] | Gilcrest wrote this thing about defeating a security system | 基尔克莱斯特的帖子里有提到如何破解安防系统 |
[21:20] | and taking out a family. | 和灭门 |
[21:23] | It’s not just fan fiction. | 这不仅仅是狂热追随者的臆想[同人小说] |
[21:24] | It’s creepy auditions. | 这就是恐怖试镜 |
[21:29] | And they’re doing it in a place they know Sicarius will see them. | 他们都是在刺客能看到的地方发这样的帖子 |
[21:32] | And he gave them kill kits. | 然后他会给他们杀人装备 |
[21:34] | Specific kits. | 特制的装备 |
[21:36] | So, Harris gets a paralytic off the dark web | 所以 哈里斯从暗网上得到了麻痹剂 |
[21:40] | to go with the drugs he’s already prescribed. | 配合他自己开到的处方药 |
[21:43] | Gilcrest gets a jammer. It’s like murder Christmas. | 基尔克莱斯特得到了一个干扰器 这就像谋杀圣诞夜 |
[21:45] | Except here’s the rub — | 只不过问题就出在这里 |
[21:47] | some of those kits were in the ground for ages. | 有些杀人装备被埋下地下很久了 |
[21:50] | There’s no way Sicarius would know in advance | 刺客不可能提前知道 |
[21:53] | what people wanted in them. | 这些人的需求 |
[21:55] | He’s picking candidates based on kits he’s already buried. | 他是根据他所埋好的装备挑选候选人 |
[21:59] | Selecting the killer to fit the kit, not the other way around. | 挑选与杀人装备相匹配的凶手 而不是反过来 |
[22:01] | Oh, my God. Penelope, you are a genius. | 天呐 佩内洛普 你真是个天才 |
[22:04] | Increasingly so. It’s the self-care. | 而且越来越甚 是养生的功劳 |
[22:06] | But here’s the chicken-and-the-egg problem. | 不过又出现了是鸡生蛋还是蛋生鸡的问题 |
[22:08] | If we knew what was in those kits, | 如果我们已经知道这些装备里有什么 |
[22:10] | we’d be able to narrow our search, | 我们就能缩小调查范围 |
[22:12] | but we need the kill kits in order to track down our unsubs. | 但我们又需要这些杀人装备去追踪嫌犯 |
[22:16] | Or maybe we don’t. | 也许我们不需要呢 |
[22:18] | We may already know what’s in those kits. | 我们可能已经知道杀人装备里有什么了 |
[22:23] | Acid, strangulation, and fire. | 强酸 勒杀工具和火 |
[22:25] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:26] | The only killing methods represented in the container | 在集装箱中出现过 |
[22:28] | and not represented in these kill kits | 但杀人装备中还没出现过的杀人方式 |
[22:29] | are acid, strangulation, and fire. | 就是强酸 勒杀和火烧 |
[22:31] | And that’s helpful? | 有帮助吗 |
[22:32] | It’s exactly what we need. | 这正是我们需要的 |
[22:34] | Those M.O.s might point us toward the three unsubs we’re looking for. | 这些作案手法可能可以把目标锁定在三名嫌犯身上 |
[22:38] | Hey, Penelope, new search. | 佩内洛普 新搜查任务 |
[22:40] | So, this is what might be in those kill kits we’re missing. | 那些我们还找到的杀人装备里可能有这些东西 |
[22:45] | Look, I know you want to punch the guy in the face, | 我知道你想一拳打在那人的脸上 |
[22:48] | but what’s that gonna do? | 可是那样又有什么用 |
[22:49] | He’s still gonna be our neighbor. | 他还是我们的邻居 |
[22:51] | The guy’s an asshole. | 那人就是个混蛋 |
[22:53] | Honey, let it go. | 亲爱的 别想他了 |
[22:55] | What happened to that guy I married | 我嫁的那个 |
[22:56] | who could let anything roll off his back? | 不会被任何事影响的人哪去了 |
[23:02] | Is it something else? | 是出了什么别的事吗 |
[23:04] | Work? | 工作上的 |
[23:07] | You know if you had done anything, | 要是你真动了手 |
[23:08] | he would have probably called the cops. | 他很有可能会报警的 |
[23:15] | Here. Maybe, um… | 来 或许… |
[23:17] | I could take your mind off of it. | 我可以帮你转移一下注意力 |
[23:28] | Honey, talk to me. | 亲爱的 跟我聊聊 |
[23:31] | When you get quiet like this, it scares me. | 你这么一言不发 会吓着我的 |
[23:39] | I just gotta work some stuff out. | 我只是有点问题需要解决 |
[23:46] | All talk. No action. | 光说不练 |
[23:48] | Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. | 一张嘴只会说 |
[23:53] | Beta cuck. | 怂货 |
[23:55] | You ain’t gonna do anything. | 你什么都不会做的 |
[24:52] | Hi. Sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you. | 抱歉 我没想吵醒你 |
[24:55] | Um, sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事很抱歉 |
[24:58] | I’m — I’m better now. | 我现在好多了 |
[25:00] | – I — – You have work? | -我… -你要去工作 |
[25:02] | Emergency trip to Tulsa. | 塔尔萨市出了点紧急情况 |
[25:03] | There’s a bug in the system I have to work out. | 系统出了问题我需要去处理一下 |
[25:06] | – Um, when will you be home? – On Saturday. | -那你什么时候回家 -周六 |
[25:09] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[25:11] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[25:14] | So, I don’t have any candidates for acid or strangulation, | 我没查到用酸或勒杀的候选人 |
[25:16] | but I do have one for fire. | 但我找到一个用火的 |
[25:18] | Username “Notorious” over the past several months | 用户名”臭名昭著” 在过去几个月中 |
[25:21] | has made 37 posts about el fuego, | 发了37篇关于纵火的帖子 |
[25:24] | and several have gotten the attention of our 45125 unsub. | 有几篇引起了嫌犯45125的注意 |
[25:29] | “I wait for the customer. | “我在等待顾客 |
[25:30] | And when the customer asks for fire, I rain fire.” | 顾客需要火时 我就给他们下火雨” |
[25:34] | Yeah, he goes on in excruciating detail | 后面他描述了一些酷刑细节 |
[25:35] | about the smell of burning flesh and how the victims can’t scream | 肉体烧焦的气味 还有由于火焰燃尽了所有空气 |
[25:38] | because all the fire has sucked up all the air. | 而导致受害者无法尖叫的情形 |
[25:42] | Okay, but what’s all this stuff about a customer? | 但这和顾客有什么关联 |
[25:43] | Is this guy some kind of a salesman who lost it? | 他是一个发了疯的销售员吗 |
[25:46] | No, he’s former military. | 不 他是退伍军人 |
[25:48] | Probably PTSD. | 可能是创伤后应激障碍 |
[25:50] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[25:53] | Because I know. | 我就是知道 |
[25:54] | Well, if your Spidey-Sense is correct, sir, | 如果你的直觉是对的 |
[25:56] | and I’m sure it is, we can get our paws on those records, | 我百分百相信你 我们就可以拿到那些记录 |
[25:59] | because the DoD catalogues everything. | 因为国防部目录上都有 |
[26:01] | So, all I have to do is cross-reference details | 所以我只用在五角大楼的记录中 |
[26:02] | from these posts with records from the Pentagon. | 交叉比对帖子上的信息 |
[26:05] | And in mere seconds, we are gonna ha– Pickles. | 短短几秒钟 我们就可以… 糟糕 |
[26:10] | Apparently while I was away, | 很明显我不在的时候 |
[26:11] | the DoD decided to patch that hole in their firewall | 国防部决定给我在2012年告诉他们的防火墙漏洞上 |
[26:14] | I told them about in 2012. | 打上了补丁 |
[26:15] | I guess they decided to take cyber more seriously. | 我想他们是决定要更加认真对待网络安全问题了 |
[26:20] | I, um — | 我… |
[26:22] | I might have another way in. | 我可能有别的办法 |
[26:30] | Does the DOJ have access to military after-action reports? | 司法部有权限拿到军方的事后报告吗 |
[26:36] | I need you to do me a favor. | 我需要你帮我一个忙 |
[26:38] | Tyler Green served two tours in Afghanistan, | 泰勒·格林在阿富汗服役两次 |
[26:40] | working military intelligence. | 在军事情报部门工作 |
[26:42] | He was a spotter for drone strikes. | 他是无人机袭击的观察员 |
[26:44] | His job was to lure enemy targets into the kill zone, | 他的工作就是引诱敌军目标进入射杀区 |
[26:47] | observe the attack, and report back. | 观察袭击 然后上报 |
[26:49] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[26:51] | The customer’s always right, aren’t they? | “顾客”永远是对的 不是吗 |
[26:54] | What are we missing? | 我们错过了什么 |
[26:55] | Uh, drone pilots and spotters refer to their assignments | 无人机驾驶员和观察员把指派任务的人 |
[26:58] | as coming from “The customer.” | 称为”顾客” |
[27:00] | Might be the CIA or a classified op. | 可能是中情局或者机密行动 |
[27:02] | It doesn’t matter. They’re trained to give | 无论哪个 他们的训练告诉他们 |
[27:04] | the customer what they want. | 必须满足顾客的需求 |
[27:06] | And now, some of them suffer from PTSD | 现在有些人患了创伤后应激障碍 |
[27:08] | because they’re questioning what they did. | 因为他们在质疑自己当时所做的一切 |
[27:10] | If that’s not serial killer training, | 如果那都不算连环杀手训练 |
[27:12] | I don’t know what is. | 我不知道什么才算 |
[27:13] | Well. It gets worse. | 情况变得更糟了 |
[27:17] | “After several reprimands for drug use | “在多次因吸毒和拒绝服从命令 |
[27:19] | and refusal to follow orders, | 而受到训斥之后 |
[27:20] | Green received an other-than-honorable discharge | 格林开始在网上发布关于 |
[27:23] | when he started publishing videos | 无人机袭击造成的后果 |
[27:25] | of the aftermath of drone strikes online.” | 并因此被开除军籍” |
[27:30] | This is our guy. | 这就是我们要找的人 |
[27:31] | – Thank you. – You’re very welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[27:34] | There’s just one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[27:36] | We all know the numbers on PTSD and suicide. | 我们知道有创伤后应激障碍的人很多都会自杀 |
[27:39] | We also know that’s a precondition | 我们也知道刺客招募追随者时 |
[27:40] | Sicarius uses to recruit his followers. | 会有一定的前提条件 |
[27:44] | If this UnSub has some form of IED, | 如果这名嫌犯有简易爆炸装置 |
[27:47] | he’s going to use it. | 他一定会用上 |
[28:00] | Curbside is for immediate loading and unloading only. | 道路边仅供临时上下客 |
[28:03] | No parking, waiting, or stopping until your passengers | 在乘客未在道路边准备上车时 |
[28:07] | are curbside and ready to load. | 禁止停车或者等候乘客 |
[28:08] | 登机门A5 起飞时间9:55 华盛顿特区 西雅图 | |
[28:09] | 天气 无新通知 | |
[28:20] | We’re talking about a disgruntled vet, | 我们说的可是一个心怀不满的老兵 |
[28:23] | potentially with an incendiary device, in our nation’s capitol. | 正在首都 还可能携带燃烧装置 |
[28:26] | If that doesn’t qualify as domestic terrorism, | 如果这都不算国内恐怖主义 |
[28:28] | you tell me, what does? | 你来告诉我 什么才是 |
[28:30] | You told me this network wasn’t political. | 你说杀手网络并非受政治驱动 |
[28:32] | It sure seems that way now. | 现在看来明显就是 |
[28:34] | Typical bureaucratic bullshit. | 典型的官僚主义屁话 |
[28:36] | While the BAU is doing all the real work, | 所有正经活都是行为分析组干的 |
[28:39] | you try starving us to death, | 你却想把我们饿死 |
[28:40] | and now that we’re on the five-yard line, | 而现在我们已经站在五码线上了 |
[28:42] | you show up to take credit for the touchdown. | 你就出现了 想抢走触地得分的功劳 |
[28:45] | It’s your call. | 你来决定 |
[28:46] | Just know that if | 你首先要知道 |
[28:47] | we don’t bring in DT | 如果不让国内反恐组介入 |
[28:48] | and this goes wrong, | 那么万一出了什么差错 |
[28:50] | I don’t know how much I can protect any of you. | 我不知道我是否能保全你们任何一个人 |
[28:52] | The BAU built this case from the ground up. | 这案子是行为分析组从头开始调查的 |
[28:56] | Can we make it a joint operation? | 我们能联合行动吗 |
[28:58] | – Emily. – I have no choice. | -艾米莉 -我别无选择 |
[29:01] | I-I-I got a location on Green’s cellphone. | 我定位到格林的手机了 |
[29:05] | We’re all on the same team. | 我们是同一战线的 |
[29:09] | Luke, JJ, get this guy. | 卢克 小洁 抓住这家伙 |
[29:35] | 你会想看这个的 准备好看场烟花表演了吗 | |
[29:59] | Commander, we need to take this guy by surprise. | 指挥官 对付这个人 我们得出其不意 |
[30:02] | You march your men out there in full riot gear, | 你让你的手下全副武装出动 |
[30:04] | he’s gonna see us coming a mile away. | 他老远就会发现我们 |
[30:07] | We’ll take it under advisement. | 我们会考虑你的建议 |
[30:10] | Do we have eyes? | 有发现吗 |
[30:12] | Knockout has the target in our sights. | 狙击手已发现目标 |
[30:14] | Distance 800 meters. | 距离八百米 |
[30:17] | Wait a minute, they have a sniper? | 等一下 他们还派了狙击手吗 |
[30:19] | He’s there as a contingency. | 只是应急手段 |
[30:21] | You’d prefer no Plan B? | 你难道不想有个备用计划 |
[30:22] | Deputy Director, we haven’t confirmed the suspect is armed. | 副局长 我们还没有确认嫌犯是否携带武器 |
[30:25] | If they take this guy out, | 如果他们击毙了他 |
[30:27] | we can’t track him back to the ringleader. | 我们就没办法通过他找到主使 |
[30:29] | He is our only lead on the most elusive killer in 15 years. | 他是我们对这个15年来最难以捉摸的杀手的唯一线索 |
[30:34] | Thank you, but we have more pressing issues right now. | 谢谢你 但眼下我们有更紧迫的问题 |
[30:58] | He’s heading into the park. | 他正往公园里走 |
[31:00] | Yeah, he’s got this planned. | 嗯 他都计划好了 |
[31:01] | Okay, there are only two ways in and out of here. | 这里进出只有两条路 |
[31:04] | This guy has military training. | 这人接受过军事训练 |
[31:05] | If he gets into the park, | 一旦他进入公园 |
[31:06] | those people in there are sitting ducks. | 里面的人就只能坐以待毙了 |
[31:08] | We need to move now. | 我们必须现在行动 |
[31:09] | That’s not your call. | 轮不到你来下命令 |
[31:11] | You are observers. | 你们是来旁观的 |
[31:13] | I need a sit-rep. | 现在需要报告 |
[31:14] | The target does not appear to have a detonator, | 目标似乎并未携带引爆装置 |
[31:16] | but, sir, if he goes through the park gate, | 但是长官 如果他进入公园大门 |
[31:18] | we’re gonna have trouble getting a clear shot. | 我们没办法一击命中 |
[31:19] | Whoa, what the hell are you guys doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[31:25] | I’m not losing another one. | 这个不能再死了 |
[31:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:35] | This is a bad idea. | 这计划烂透了 |
[31:37] | Sir, we’ve got a problem. | 长官 我们遇到了一个问题 |
[31:38] | We have agents in the kill zone. | 有探员进入了击杀区 |
[31:39] | Order them back. | 命令他们撤回 |
[31:43] | Sorry, DT isn’t my command. | 抱歉 国内反恐组不容我来指挥 |
[31:47] | Rossi, if you don’t pull your agents away from that target, | 罗西 如果你不让你的探员远离目标 |
[31:49] | I will relieve you from your role as BAU team leader. | 我马上撤去你行为分析组长的职位 |
[31:52] | Excellent. I never wanted it in the first place. | 太好了 我从来都不想当 |
[31:55] | Sir, I can’t get a clean shot. It’s too crowded. | 长官 我无法一击命中 人太多了 |
[31:58] | If that man has a bomb and those agents die, | 如果那人有炸弹 或者有探员牺牲 |
[32:00] | this is on you. | 都是你的错 |
[32:19] | Uh, excuse me. Uh, I think I’m lost. | 不好意思 我好像迷路了 |
[32:22] | I’m trying to get to the Lincoln Memorial. | 我想去林肯纪念堂 |
[32:24] | Do you know — | 你知道… |
[32:26] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[32:28] | Where’s the detonator? | 引爆装置在哪里 |
[32:31] | Sir, the target is down. | 长官 目标已被制服 |
[32:55] | Hello, and thank you for coming. | 大家好 感谢各位前来 |
[32:58] | This afternoon, agents with the FBI’s Domestic Terrorism Unit | 今日下午 联调局国内反恐组的探员 |
[33:02] | apprehended an associate of a network of serial killers | 逮捕了一名连环杀人网络中的成员 |
[33:06] | as he was attempting to carry out | 当时他试图在华盛顿特区 |
[33:07] | a terror attack in Washington, D.C. | 展开恐怖袭击 |
[33:10] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈是什么 |
[33:11] | This is how he makes his move. | 这就是他的行事作风 |
[33:13] | Doesn’t matter if it was a BAU win. | 是不是行为分析组的成果不重要 |
[33:15] | Just matters if he can put it | 重要的是他可以将其算作为 |
[33:16] | on the DT scorecard. | 国内反恐组的功劳 |
[33:18] | He’s practically daring them all to disappear. | 他在吓那些嫌犯 逼他们销声匿迹 |
[33:21] | This is bullshit. | 满嘴屁话 |
[33:23] | The BAU caught Tyler Green, you wank-weasel! | 是行为分析组抓到的泰勒·格林 你个卑鄙小人 |
[33:27] | There is no place you can run, | 你无处可逃 |
[33:30] | no place you can hide where | 无处可躲 |
[33:32] | the long arm of justice will not find you. | 正义终究会找到你 |
[33:39] | – Hey, babe. – Hi. | -宝贝 -嗨 |
[33:40] | – I was just about to call. – Oh. How’d work go today? | -正想给你打电话 -今天工作怎么样 |
[33:42] | Eh, as expected. | 不出所料 |
[33:44] | New guy fumbled the installation, you know? | 新来的人笨手笨脚乱碰装置 |
[33:47] | Just goes to show, if you want something done right, | 事实证明 如果想把事情做好 |
[33:48] | sometimes you gotta do it yourself. | 有时候你必须自己动手 |
[33:50] | – Okay, well, I love you. – Okay. | -好的 我爱你 -好的 |
[33:51] | – Love you, too. – Okay, bye. | -我也爱你 -再见 |
[33:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[33:57] | Prentiss. A moment. | 潘提斯 等我一下 |
[34:01] | We need to talk about the BAU’s future | 我们得谈谈行为分析组之后 |
[34:02] | handling the Sicarius case. | 处理刺客案的问题 |
[34:05] | Considering the unit did all the legwork | 考虑到组里的大家忙前忙后 |
[34:07] | that caught our lead suspect, | 抓到了头号嫌犯 |
[34:08] | I think they’ve acquitted themselves. | 我想他们已经证明了自己 |
[34:10] | And in the process, violated any trust I had in them. | 以及在此过程中 辜负了我对他们的所有信任 |
[34:14] | Agents Alvez and Jareau did… | 埃尔维斯探员和洁婼探员做的… |
[34:16] | I’m not talking about them. | 我不是在说他们 |
[34:17] | I’m talking about Tara Lewis and Rebecca Wilson. | 我说的是塔拉·露易丝和瑞贝卡·威尔逊 |
[34:20] | Did you really think you could hide that from me? | 你真觉得你能瞒得住我 |
[34:23] | It wasn’t my call, but I stand by it. | 这不是我能决定的 但我表示支持 |
[34:26] | No, you didn’t make that call. | 对 确实不是你 |
[34:27] | Rossi did, meaning he falls on the sword. | 是罗西 也就是说他必须担责 |
[34:29] | I’m relieving him of his position as head of the unit. | 我要撤销他的组长职务 |
[34:33] | You need to find a new team leader — | 你去找个新任人选 |
[34:35] | someone who will report directly to me. | 以后必须直接向我汇报 |
[34:38] | I found someone. | 我已经找到了 |
[34:41] | Who? | 谁 |
[34:43] | Me. | 我 |
[34:45] | As section chief, I make all staffing decisions, | 作为部门主管 我负责所有人事决策 |
[34:48] | and my decisions are final. | 而且我有最终决策权 |
[34:52] | Yes, they are. | 是的 没错 |
[34:54] | It also means I can fire you, if given cause. | 这也意味着只要有理由 我就能解雇你 |
[34:58] | Considering all you’re going to be taking on, | 鉴于你要承担那么多重责大任 |
[35:00] | doing double-duty, I just hope you don’t give it to me. | 身兼两职 希望你别给我理由 |
[35:04] | We’ll see. | 拭目以待吧 |
[35:06] | But hey, good luck. | 不过祝你好运 |
[35:09] | Did you take firearms training as Deputy Director? | 你以副局长的身份接受过枪械训练吗 |
[35:13] | – Excuse me? – No, you did. You must have. | -什么 -你有 肯定有 |
[35:16] | But you’ve never pulled your gun in the line of duty, have you? | 但你从未在执行任务时拔过枪 对吗 |
[35:20] | Never faced down a psychopath. | 从未面对过变态杀手 |
[35:22] | You’re a hedge fund manager with a badge. | 你就是个有警徽的对冲基金经理 |
[35:24] | You have never done anything. | 从来没有做过实事 |
[35:28] | So, when my team closes this case, | 等我的团队结案后 |
[35:31] | I’m not the one who’s going to need to worry about her job. | 到时担心丢工作的可不是我 |
[35:34] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[35:41] | So, it seems like you learned a few new words. | 看来你学了一些新词 |
[35:44] | Startup culture has its own lexicon. | 创业文化自有其词汇 |
[35:45] | Sir, I have to put a malware scan on your computer. | 长官 我得给你的电脑做个恶意软件扫描 |
[35:48] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -必须做 |
[35:50] | Hey. Um, I thought you’d be home already. | 我还以为你已经回家了 |
[35:54] | I saw the press conference. | 我看了新闻发布会 |
[35:57] | – You doing okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[35:59] | Yeah, it’s just another day at the BAU. | 只不过是行为分析组里寻常的一天 |
[36:02] | I mean, at least we got another bad guy off the street, right? | 至少我们又抓到了一个坏人 |
[36:08] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[36:09] | My boss at Justice called. | 我在司法部的上司打给我 |
[36:12] | Apparently, Bailey still has some loyalists over there. | 显然 贝利在那边仍有些拥趸 |
[36:15] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:16] | I knew what I was getting myself into | 我一接到那通电话 |
[36:17] | the minute I picked up that phone. | 就知道我会卷入什么麻烦 |
[36:19] | I knew it could cost me a very uncomfortable conversation | 我知道我会跟联邦检察官 |
[36:22] | with the US Attorney, and I did it anyway. | 发生不愉快的对话 但我还是做了 |
[36:26] | Because of you. | 因为你 |
[36:30] | The irony of it all is that they’re pulling me back to D.C. | 颇具讽刺意味的是 他们因此要将我调回华盛顿 |
[36:32] | because of it, so, uh, I guess that backfired. | 看来事与愿违了 |
[36:36] | Well, um, I mean, you can’t go. | 可是你不能走啊 |
[36:40] | I have to. | 我必须走 |
[36:42] | No, I mean, you can’t move back to the city. | 我的意思是 你不要搬回城里 |
[36:47] | I-I want you to move in. | 我希望你搬来与我同住 |
[36:50] | Tara, you practically froze up | 塔拉 我今早提议同居时 |
[36:51] | when I even suggested it this morning. | 你都愣住了 |
[36:55] | Please don’t do this because you think it’s what I want. | 别为了迎合我才这么做 |
[36:57] | No, I-I did, right? | 没错 |
[36:58] | I froze up. | 我是愣住了 |
[37:00] | You know, I just — it takes me | 我完全投入一段感情 |
[37:02] | a little bit of time with relationships. | 需要时间 |
[37:07] | I mean, I guess a profiler would say I have trust issues. | 侧写师会说我不轻易相信别人 |
[37:14] | But this afternoon, | 但今天下午 |
[37:17] | watching and thinking | 看着我的朋友们 |
[37:20] | that my friends were gonna get blown up, | 害怕他们被炸弹波及 |
[37:24] | I just — I just wanted you to hold my hand. | 我只希望有你在身旁握着我的手 |
[37:33] | So, if it’s not too geographically inconvenient now, | 所以 如果不会太影响你通勤的话 |
[37:39] | I would really, really like for you | 但我真心希望 |
[37:41] | to consider moving in with me. | 你能考虑搬来跟我同居 |
[37:47] | Uh, excuse me. We got a problem. | 打扰一下 我们有麻烦了 |
[37:52] | The device Green was carrying was a fake — | 格林携带的装置是假的 |
[37:55] | filled with dish soap and mineral oils. | 里面装满了洗洁精和矿物油 |
[37:57] | Completely inert. | 都是惰性物质 |
[37:58] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[37:59] | Why would a serial killer be carrying a fake bomb? | 连环杀手怎么会携带假炸弹 |
[38:02] | I don’t know, and he’s refusing to talk. | 我不知道 而且他拒绝开口 |
[38:04] | Why is this not adding up? | 这怎么说不通 |
[38:06] | So, CST found the actual volatile components | 犯罪现场技术员找到了杀人装备里 |
[38:10] | from the kill kit, all neutralized | 真正的挥发性成分 全部被中和了 |
[38:12] | and made safe for disposal. | 可以安全处置 |
[38:14] | He also tapped into the security cameras | 他还侵入了公园入口的 |
[38:16] | monitoring the entrances to the park. | 监控摄像头 |
[38:18] | To record what? | 他想录下什么 |
[38:20] | There wasn’t gonna be an explosion. | 又不会发生爆炸 |
[38:22] | Not what. | 不是录下东西 |
[38:24] | Who. | 是人 |
[38:26] | Tyler Green — he spotted targets for the Army. | 泰勒·格林 他在军队负责观察目标 |
[38:28] | That’s what he was doing in that park — | 他当时在公园就是在干这事 |
[38:31] | trying to lure Sicarius into the open. | 他想将”刺客”引到开阔处 |
[38:34] | To get into that park, | 要进到公园里 |
[38:35] | Sicarius would have had to walk through one of those gates. | “刺客”必须穿过其中一个大门 |
[38:38] | Meaning Green would have got him on camera, | 那样格林就可以将他拍下来 |
[38:41] | but we moved too early. | 但我们太早行动了 |
[38:43] | Dammit. | 该死 |
[38:43] | Now, hold on. First, we did what we thought was right. | 等一下 首先 我们做了我们认为正确的事 |
[38:48] | And second, hey, that’s a big leap. | 其次 这可是重大发现 |
[38:51] | Can you prove it? | 你能证明这一点吗 |
[39:05] | Who is she, Tyler? | 她是谁 泰勒 |
[39:13] | That’s your sister. | 这是你妹妹 |
[39:15] | She went missing 15 years ago. | 她15年前失踪了 |
[39:18] | And according to your personal history | 根据你的个人经历 |
[39:19] | and your military records, | 和你的服役记录 |
[39:20] | you searched for her for 10 years, | 你找了她10年 |
[39:23] | and then you stopped. | 然后你停止了寻找 |
[39:26] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[39:29] | Based on your behavior, I think you figured out | 根据你的行为 我推测你找到了 |
[39:32] | who killed her. | 杀害她的凶手 |
[39:35] | You didn’t join that network. | 你并非加入了那个杀人网络 |
[39:37] | You infiltrated it to find Sicarius. | 你是渗入其中 寻找”刺客” |
[39:43] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[39:47] | We on the same side? | 我们是同一边的吗 |
[39:50] | You people… | 你们这些人… |
[39:53] | ruined… | 毁了… |
[39:55] | everything. | 一切 |
[40:00] | I’m done talking. | 我不会再说一个字 |
[40:06] | Okay, so he’s not a serial killer. | 原来他不是连环杀手 |
[40:09] | He’s a vigilante. | 而是义警 |
[40:13] | How did he get closer than we did, though? | 不过他是怎么比我们调查更深的 |
[40:15] | He had help. | 他获得了帮助 |
[40:16] | From us. | 从我们这 |
[40:18] | Penelope, they found this on him when he was arrested. | 佩内洛普 他被捕时身上带着这个 |
[40:24] | These are the coordinates for the kill kits. | 这些是杀人装备的坐标 |
[40:29] | How did he get them? | 他怎么得到的 |
[40:31] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[40:33] | He’s my informant. | 他就是我的告密者 |
[40:41] | You know, there was a time where I would have gotten | 曾经 我能从中获得 |
[40:42] | a real rush out of this — | 巨大快感 |
[40:44] | just escaping the benign minutia of everyday life | 借由杀人带来的兴奋感 |
[40:47] | with the exhilaration of murder. | 逃离日常生活的无聊琐事 |
[40:51] | Now, it just kind of keeps me level. | 现在 这只能让我保持平静 |
[40:55] | Especially when people let me down. | 尤其当人们让我失望的时候 |
[40:57] | But you’re not gonna let me down, are you? | 但你是不会让我失望的吧 |
[41:01] | No. | 你不会 |
[41:04] | Ugh, I thought I could let other people do it for me, | 我本以为我能让其他人替我动手 |
[41:07] | but apparently, people cannot follow instructions. | 但显然人们无法按照指示行动 |
[41:11] | You tell ’em not to leave a body, | 你叫他们别留下尸体 |
[41:12] | they go and make a whole scene. | 他们却让现场尸体横陈 |
[41:14] | You tell them not to kill anyone that can be linked to them, | 你叫他们别杀和自己有关联的人 |
[41:17] | and they murder a former lover. | 他们却杀死自己的 |
[41:18] | I don’t understand what is so difficult | 真不明白按几条简单规则行事 |
[41:20] | about following a few simple rules. | 有什么难的 |
[41:22] | I mean, it’s not hard. | 明明很简单 |
[41:24] | I did it… | 我就做得到… |
[41:26] | with you. | 抓了你 |
[41:29] | Didn’t I, Hal? | 不是吗 哈尔 |
[41:30] | P-Please, I’m not the guy. | 求求你 你找错人了 |
[41:33] | I’m not Hal. | 我不是哈尔 |
[41:35] | You are tonight. | 你今晚就是 |
[41:35] | I’m not. Please. Why me? | 我不是 求求你 为什么抓我 |
[41:39] | Because you cannot be linked to me. | 因为你和我没有关联 |
[41:41] | Jesus Christ, haven’t you been paying attention? | 老天 你刚才没认真听吗 |
[41:45] | Also because Moose here will not leave a body. | 也因为穆斯不会留下尸体 |
[41:49] | Oh, please, no. | 求你了 不要 |
[41:51] | But mostly because you look a lot | 但主要是因为你长得很像 |
[41:54] | like my next door neighbor, Hal, who’s an asshole. | 我的邻居哈尔 他是个混蛋 |
[41:59] | Clearly, I can’t go and kill him | 显然我不能去杀他 |
[42:01] | because that would be breaking way too many rules. | 因为那会违反太多规则 |