时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Agent Lewis uncovered a mass grave. | 路易莎探员发现了一座”万人冢” |
[00:05] | She’ll be staying in Washington State. | 她要留在华盛顿州 |
[00:07] | I’m gonna need some help. | 我需要帮助 |
[00:08] | Tara Lewis. | 塔拉·露易丝 |
[00:10] | Looks like there’s been | 看来这里有 |
[00:11] | an active killer up here for decades. | 一名活跃了几十年的杀手 |
[00:13] | We got 16 dead bodies in a buried shipping container. | 我们在一个掩埋的集装箱里发现了16具尸体 |
[00:15] | When’s the last time David Rossi was in the office? | 戴夫·罗西多久没回办公室了 |
[00:17] | People are saying this past year, | 大家都说 这一年来 |
[00:18] | Agent Rossi’s been obsessed. | 罗西探员太执迷 |
[00:20] | All those years working in the basement caught up with him. | 似乎是在地下室里工作的那些年岁开始显现副作用了 |
[00:23] | What’re you working on? | 你在查什么 |
[00:24] | Westbrook family in Alexandria. | 亚历山大市的维斯布鲁克一家 |
[00:26] | This isn’t about invasion. | 他的目的不是侵害 |
[00:28] | It’s about destruction of a family. | 而是想毁灭一个家庭 |
[00:33] | Chrissy Delaney was targeted on “Soar.” | 柯丽茜·德雷尼在安网上被人盯上 |
[00:35] | That’s impossible. Luke, “SOAR” is unhackable. | 那不可能 卢克 安网是不可能被黑的 |
[00:37] | I know. I’m the one that secured it. | 这我知道 是我负责加密的 |
[00:39] | It’s sophisticated for a 19-year-old kid. | 对19岁的孩子来说 这也太复杂了 |
[00:42] | What are the chances we have identical foot lockers | 在东西两岸都发现一样的军用提箱 |
[00:44] | on opposite coasts? | 是有多巧 |
[00:45] | We need all eyes on this. | 我们需要所有人都来 |
[01:05] | What… | 什… |
[01:06] | What is… | 怎么… |
[01:11] | I don’t feel so good. | 我不太舒服 |
[01:18] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[02:04] | What’s — What’s going on? | 怎么… 怎么回事 |
[02:08] | What — | 什… |
[02:10] | What are you — | 你在做什… |
[02:12] | Can you feel that? | 你有感觉吗 |
[02:15] | – No. – Good. | -没有 -很好 |
[02:16] | No, man, I c– I can’t feel anything. | 不 我… 我什么都感觉不到 |
[02:19] | Wh– | 什… |
[02:21] | Wait, wait, wait, no! P-P-Please stop! | 慢着 等等 不 求你住手 |
[02:24] | Stop! What are you doing to me? | 住手 你在对我做什么 |
[02:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:27] | Shh! I want you to listen very carefully. | 嘘 你仔细听好了 |
[02:36] | Because you have a choice to make. | 因为你要做一个选择 |
[02:45] | 20 more seconds, team. | 大家再来20秒 |
[02:46] | Let’s say hello to Soldier Mom with 400 points! | 恭喜获得了400分的”士兵妈妈” |
[02:49] | Ab-tastic with 900. Whoo! | 还有900分的”棒棒” |
[02:52] | And wow, a whopping 8,000 to QueenBabyGirlYasssss. | 哇 还有一个得了8000分的了不起的”宝贝儿” |
[02:59] | You left out an S. | 你漏了一个S |
[03:03] | Keep going. | 继续努力 |
[03:22] | Good morning, my fabulous creatures. | 上午好 我的宝贝们 |
[03:25] | Before we begin, let’s unmute. | 开始之前 先让我们取消静音 |
[03:27] | It is time for our daily dance party! | 到了我们每天的舞会时间 |
[03:44] | High five, high five. | 击掌 击掌 |
[03:48] | Okay, got the kids breakfast, made their lunches, | 好了 给孩子们做好了早餐 搞定了午餐 |
[03:51] | confirmed that Kaylen is our 13-year-old’s friend | 确认了下我们13岁儿子的朋友就是凯琳 |
[03:55] | but not friend-friend. | 不是普通朋友的”朋友” |
[03:59] | Boom. I rule. | 我可真全能 |
[04:01] | What else you got for me, LaMontagne, huh? | 还有什么事要做吗 甜心 |
[04:02] | – Bring it. – Well, how’s your appetite? | -放马过来 -好吧 你的胃口如何 |
[04:04] | ‘Cause I got us a table at that new Italian place tonight. | 我订了今晚一家新开的意大利餐厅的座位 |
[04:07] | Ooh, Italiano. | 意大利菜 |
[04:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:10] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[04:12] | Yeah, tonight’s date night. | 对啊 今晚是我们的约会夜 |
[04:14] | Uh, another body turned up this morning. | 今晨又发现了一具尸体 |
[04:19] | Rock Creek Park. | 在石溪公园 |
[04:21] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[04:22] | It’s alright. | 没事 |
[04:24] | Uh, hey, hang on. | 等等 |
[04:27] | Might be able to shuffle some things…around. | 也许我可以… 协调一下 |
[04:31] | No, don’t do that. | 不 不用 |
[04:33] | But can you, uh, confirm something for me? | 但你能不能 给我一个肯定的答案 |
[04:36] | So I can tell myself I’m not going crazy? | 这样我就能说服自己不是我在多想 |
[04:40] | You’ve had a lot on your shoulders since we got back. | 我们回来以后 你担负了很多 |
[04:43] | Like, a lot. | 非常多 |
[04:45] | And I know you’re supermom and the boys aren’t suffering. | 我知道你是个超人妈妈 把孩子们照顾得很好 |
[04:50] | But, um… | 但是… |
[04:54] | Um, you’re talking about us? | 你是说我们之间出了问题吗 |
[04:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:00] | Kinda. | 也许是吧 |
[05:04] | Okay, just — | 我明白了 就… |
[05:08] | just give me — give me a chance. | 给我一个机会 |
[05:10] | Alright? To make it up to you. | 好吗 让我补偿你 |
[05:12] | I will. | 我会的 |
[05:15] | I swear. | 我保证 |
[05:17] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[05:19] | Have a good day. | 今天一切顺利 |
[05:32] | Morning. How was your night? | 早 昨晚休息得好吗 |
[05:35] | Fine. How was yours? | 还行 你呢 |
[05:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:37] | You, uh, still living out of that hotel, Dave? | 你还在酒店住吗 戴夫 |
[05:42] | What’s the case? | 说说案子的情况 |
[05:46] | This one is in our backyard. | 案发地离这里很近 |
[05:48] | Four days ago, Alex Arnold was dumped | 四天前 埃里克斯·阿诺德 |
[05:51] | at a rest stop outside of Silver Spring. | 被弃尸在银泉市的一个休息站 |
[05:53] | Cause of death was a severed spinal cord. | 死因是脊髓断裂 |
[05:56] | Last night, it went serial with Steve Duncan. | 昨晚 史蒂夫·邓肯尸体被发现让案子成了连环案 |
[06:00] | Same COD, severed spinal cord. | 同样的死因 脊髓断裂 |
[06:03] | Good-looking men in their 30s, | 30岁出头的英俊男性 |
[06:05] | not a victimology we see a lot of. | 不怎么符合常见的受害者特征 |
[06:07] | They’re usually the UnSubs. | 这些通常是不明嫌犯的特征 |
[06:09] | Well, these two were targeted for a very specific reason. | 这两个人被盯上是有特殊原因的 |
[06:13] | They both had apps like Tinder, Feeld, | 他们的手机上都有”陌陌” “探探” |
[06:17] | Adult Friend Finder on their phone. | “寻找成人伙伴”类似的交友软件 |
[06:19] | That is where they advertise their services as bulls. | 他们在那些平台上面自称”公牛”来推销自己 |
[06:22] | Are bulls the same thing as studs? | “公牛”和”种马”是一回事吗 |
[06:25] | Close. | 差不多 |
[06:26] | In the kink known as cuckolding, | 在”绿帽癖”的性癖人群中 |
[06:28] | wives cheat on their husbands with bulls. | 妻子就是跟”公牛”出轨 |
[06:30] | Men like this. | 很多男人好这口 |
[06:32] | No money trades hands. | 不涉及金钱交易 |
[06:34] | It’s all legal and consensual. | 都是合法且自愿的 |
[06:38] | The UnSub could have been burned by that. | 不明嫌犯可能有被配偶背叛的经历 |
[06:39] | Now he’s taking his revenge. | 这是他在复仇 |
[06:41] | There is another reason why we have to take this case. | 我们必须接下这个案子的原因还有一个 |
[06:44] | Our last UnSub, Rory Gilcrest, | 我们上个案子的不明嫌犯 罗伊·基尔克莱斯特 |
[06:46] | he switched cars at a Wal-Mart parking lot. | 他在一家沃尔玛的停车场换了车 |
[06:49] | This UnSub did the same thing. Down to the Wal-Mart. | 这个不明嫌犯做了同样的事 也去了沃尔玛 |
[06:53] | We profiled that Rory had a partner. | 我们当时侧写出罗伊有个搭档 |
[06:55] | But, I mean… | 但是… |
[06:57] | Is this our shipping container guy? | 是那个集装箱凶手吗 |
[06:58] | I checked with Tara. | 我跟塔拉核实过了 |
[07:00] | None of the bodies in the shipping container | 集装箱里的尸体 |
[07:02] | have severed spinal cords. | 都没有脊髓断裂的情况 |
[07:04] | Yes, this is a very specific signature, | 是的 这是一个非常具体的犯罪特征 |
[07:07] | but we can’t ignore what’s in front of us. | 但我们不能忽视摆在我们面前的东西 |
[07:11] | Details from our last case are showing up here. | 上一个案件的犯罪细节在这里又出现了 |
[07:14] | Then there’s another theory we have to consider. | 那我们就得考虑另一种理论了 |
[07:16] | Who’s ever behind the shipping container | 集装箱案的主使 |
[07:18] | doesn’t have one partner. | 不只有一个搭档 |
[07:21] | He has two. | 而是有两个 |
[07:24] | So, the plan here is standard operating procedure. | 计划是按照标准操作程序来 |
[07:27] | We are processing the photographs, | 我们正在处理这些照片 |
[07:28] | but our main focus is a complete DNA breakdown. | 但我们的主要目标是完成完整的DNA分析 |
[07:31] | Once the samples are crossed and typed, | 一旦样本完成交叉对比和配型 |
[07:32] | we can ID bodies and then, fingers crossed, our UnSub. | 我们就能确认尸体身份 希望能借此找到不明嫌犯 |
[07:36] | Locard’s Exchange Principle says that a perpetrator | 罗卡定律指出嫌犯在犯罪现场 |
[07:39] | takes and leaves something at every crime scene. | 必然会带走一些东西 亦会留下一些东西 |
[07:42] | If this guy revisited this for 17 years, | 如果这个人在17年间不断回到现场 |
[07:45] | there’s gonna be some piece of him in there. | 那么现场必然留下了他的什么 |
[07:47] | Prentiss? What did you do? | 潘提斯 你做了什么 |
[07:49] | Director Bailey, sir, I had to move this from Washington State. | 贝利局长 长官 我只能把集装箱从华盛顿搬过来 |
[07:53] | The locals didn’t have the resources necessary | 当地警方没有必要的资源 |
[07:55] | to investigate it fully. | 来对其进行全面调查 |
[07:56] | And I get it. I love it. | 我懂了 我喜欢 |
[07:58] | I love the enthusiasm. | 我喜欢这种热情 |
[08:00] | But the brass is not gonna like this. | 但上级不会喜欢这样 |
[08:03] | The body count’s already gone up to 24, | 尸体数量已经上升到24具了 |
[08:05] | not counting the bones. | 还不算那些死无全尸的 |
[08:06] | I-I want to be clear here. | 我想弄清楚 |
[08:08] | The brass doesn’t want the BAU solving this case? | 上级不想让行为分析组解决此案吗 |
[08:13] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[08:16] | Let me run it up the flagpole. | 我去提一下 |
[08:19] | Just hope it’s worth it. | 希望值得这么做 |
[08:21] | Get me Director McNamara in Resource Management. | 去找资源管理部主管麦克纳马拉过来 |
[08:26] | Man. You deal with that every day? | 天 你每天都要处理这种事吗 |
[08:28] | Every day. | 每一天 |
[08:31] | As if this job wasn’t hard enough. | 好像这工作本身还不够困难一样 |
[09:19] | 加密电话来电 接听 拒绝 | |
[09:20] | VPN登入 用户名 密码 | |
[09:23] | VPN警告 圣彼得堡线路接入 | |
[09:27] | 想看从哥伦比亚特区传来的东西吗 附件 一条视频 | |
[09:30] | I want you to listen very carefully. | 你仔细听好了 |
[09:34] | Because you have a choice to make. | 因为你要做一个选择 |
[09:37] | I’m going to cut your spinal cord. | 我会切断你的脊髓 |
[09:39] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[09:42] | You can either live as a quadriplegic. | 你可以四肢瘫痪地活着 |
[09:46] | Control nothing from the neck down. | 脖子以下无法控制 |
[09:49] | Or I kill you. | 或者我杀了你 |
[09:52] | So what’s your choice? | 你的选择是什么 |
[09:58] | Kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[10:14] | 消息发送 你觉得怎么样 | |
[10:18] | 消息已发送 你遵守规则了吗 | |
[10:21] | 消息已接收 字字遵守 | |
[10:23] | 消息已发送 先不说了 还有事要做 | |
[11:24] | It is claimed that Oscar Wilde wrote, | 传言 奥斯卡·王尔德曾写道 |
[11:26] | “Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. | “世上的一切都和性有关 除了性本身 |
[11:30] | Sex is about power.” | 性关乎权力” |
[11:33] | Except he didn’t. | 但这不是他写的 |
[11:34] | Nobody knows who wrote it. | 没人知道是谁写的 |
[11:37] | So I combed through our two victims’ cellphones. | 我梳理了一下两位被害人的手机 |
[11:40] | And, uh, these bulls, | 这两头”公牛” |
[11:42] | they made a large number of women very, very happy. | 他们取悦过非常非常多女人 |
[11:45] | – What’re you, jealous? – No. | -你是嫉妒吗 -不 |
[11:47] | I respect the sanctity of marriage too much | 我很尊重婚姻的圣洁 |
[11:49] | to mess with married women. | 无法接受和已婚女士乱来 |
[11:51] | I was looking for overlap between the wives. | 我在寻找这些已婚女士的共性 |
[11:54] | If the UnSub is a cuckolded husband, | 如果不明嫌犯是一个被戴绿帽的丈夫 |
[11:56] | I figured that’s the place to start, but so far, nothing. | 我感觉可以从那里开始查 但目前没有发现 |
[11:58] | How about a tox screen? | 毒检呢 |
[12:00] | This UnSub said must be using heavy-duty narcotics. | 这个不明嫌犯肯定使用了大量致幻剂 |
[12:02] | Still waiting. But you’re right. | 还在等结果 但你是对的 |
[12:03] | If he’s performing back surgery, | 如果他进行了背部手术 |
[12:05] | it’s gonna take a lot more than a bonk on the head. | 肯定不能只往脑袋上砸一下 |
[12:07] | Where are we with hotels? | 酒店那边进展如何 |
[12:08] | Number one was no help. | 第一家没什么帮助 |
[12:10] | But number two had the receipts. | 但第二家有收据 |
[12:11] | So Steve Duncan didn’t pay for the room. | 史蒂夫·邓肯并没有付房费 |
[12:14] | His lady friend did, Julie Sullivan. | 是他的女性朋友付的 朱莉·苏利文 |
[12:14] | 朱莉·苏利文 房地产中介 | |
[12:16] | Why does she look familiar? | 为什么她看起来很眼熟 |
[12:18] | That’s ’cause she’s married to this guy. | 因为她嫁给了这个人 |
[12:20] | Jack Sullivan, City Councilman for the District of Columbia. | 杰克·苏利文 哥伦比亚特区的市议会议员 |
[12:24] | Bring them both in. | 带他们俩过来 |
[12:25] | The councilman will stonewall us, | 议员会跟我们打太极 |
[12:26] | but we might be able to get something from the wife. | 但我们或许可以从妻子那里得到些什么 |
[12:29] | It’d be nice if we could get some background intel | 如果我们能先找点他们两个的背景信息 |
[12:31] | on the both of them, but without Penelope — | 那再好不过了 但是没有佩内洛普… |
[12:33] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[12:35] | Guys, I know the BAU is different. | 各位 我知道行为分析组跟以前不一样了 |
[12:37] | I miss Reid. I miss Simmons. | 我想念里德 我想念西蒙斯 |
[12:39] | And we all miss Penelope. | 我们都想念佩内洛普 |
[12:43] | But we’re gonna have to solve this case without them. | 但没有他们 我们也得把这个案子解决了 |
[12:46] | Okay, pals, you’re all wonderful, | 好了 各位 你们都很棒 |
[12:47] | but these little boxes are making my brain wobbly. | 但这些小框框让我有点头晕 |
[12:50] | And I’m sure it’s not just me. | 我想肯定不只是我这样 |
[12:51] | So let’s pick this up tomorrow, okay? | 我们明天继续 如何 |
[12:53] | Penelope, I’m still getting a 503 | 佩内洛普 我用自动化接口的时候 |
[12:56] | when I use the automated interface. | 还是会报503错误 |
[12:58] | Oh, Riley, I feel your pain. | 莱莉 我懂你的痛苦 |
[13:00] | I’ll tell you what, | 我告诉你 |
[13:01] | I will e-mail you my diagnostic checklist. | 我会把我的诊断清单发到你的邮箱 |
[13:03] | Still no bueno, give me a call. Okay? | 还不行的话 再打给我 好吗 |
[13:05] | Except not between 12:00 and 1:00 | 除了12点到1点之间不行 |
[13:06] | because that is my picnic time. | 因为那是我的野餐时间 |
[13:07] | Alright? Bye! | 好吗 再见 |
[13:09] | Auf Wiedersehen! | 再见 |
[13:22] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[13:35] | Who are you, please? | 请问你是谁 |
[13:54] | 亚历山大市凶案嫌犯已身亡 贝塞斯达失踪青少年已寻回 | |
[14:05] | Look, I cannot help you. | 听着 我没办法帮你 |
[14:08] | What you’re asking me about, it will destroy my career. | 你想让我做的事 会毁了我的事业 |
[14:12] | Then help yourself out, Councilman. | 那你帮帮你自己吧 议员 |
[14:15] | Let’s start here. | 我们从这里开始 |
[14:16] | You tell me where you were last night. | 你告诉我你昨晚在哪 |
[14:18] | And if we can back up your story, | 如果我们能证实你说的话 |
[14:19] | then your private life stays private. | 那你的私人生活就还是个秘密 |
[14:23] | I was at home waiting. | 我在家等 |
[14:26] | For Julie? | 等朱莉 |
[14:27] | Jack waits for me. | 杰克在等我 |
[14:29] | And when I’m with, you know, other men, | 当我和其他男人在一起时 |
[14:33] | I-I send him videos. | 我会给他发视频 |
[14:38] | Doesn’t your husband get jealous when you do this? | 你做这种事的时候 你丈夫不会嫉妒吗 |
[14:43] | Angry? | 他生气吗 |
[14:45] | No. | 不会 |
[14:46] | It was my idea. | 是我先提出的 |
[14:48] | I didn’t think she would like it, but, uh… | 我以为她不会喜欢 但… |
[14:51] | I do. | 我喜欢 |
[14:53] | Because when he comes home, | 因为当他回家的时候 |
[14:54] | it’s like he has to win me over again. | 就好像他得再一次赢得我的心 |
[14:58] | It’s none of my business, okay? | 这不关我的事 好吗 |
[14:59] | I’m not here to kink-shame you. | 我并不是来对你的癖好说三道四的 |
[15:00] | But I’ve got to be honest. | 但我要说实话 |
[15:02] | A lot of men have killed over less. | 很多男人会因为小事而杀人 |
[15:04] | That’s not me. | 不是我 |
[15:06] | I’m not a killer. | 我不是杀人犯 |
[15:07] | Can you prove it? | 你能证明吗 |
[15:15] | There’s one last video Jack got. | 杰克收到的最后一段视频 |
[15:20] | I’ll have him show it to you. | 我会让他给你看的 |
[15:22] | Is it of you and Steve? | 是你和史蒂夫的视频吗 |
[15:24] | No. | 不 |
[15:26] | It was from him. The man you’re looking for. | 是他发来的 你在找的那个男人 |
[15:29] | I’m sorry. I know we should have come forward sooner. | 抱歉 我知道我们应该早点站出来的 |
[15:40] | The killer sent you a video? | 凶手给你发了视频 |
[15:42] | Wait a minute. Wait, what? H-How do you know? | 等等 什么 你怎么知道的 |
[15:43] | Your wife just told me. | 你妻子刚告诉我的 |
[15:45] | We need your phone right now. | 我们现在就需要你的手机 |
[15:47] | I can’t. I-If anyone finds out — | 我不能 如果有人发现 |
[15:48] | If you don’t, we’ll arrest you | 如果你不给 我们就可以 |
[15:50] | for withholding material evidence | 以在调查谋杀案中隐瞒物证为由 |
[15:52] | in a homicide investigation. | 逮捕你 |
[15:55] | You know what happens then? | 你知道接下来会发生什么吗 |
[15:57] | Everyone finds out. | 大家都会知道了 |
[16:03] | You can’t be serious. | 你在逗我吧 |
[16:04] | I’m just the messenger. | 我只是传话的 |
[16:06] | But the higher-ups were very clear. | 但上级说得非常明确 |
[16:07] | All costs associated with moving the shipping container | 搬运集装箱的所有费用 |
[16:09] | come out of the BAU’s budget. | 都从行为分析组的预算里扣除 |
[16:12] | Director, with all due respect, | 局长 恕我直言 |
[16:14] | this team has done everything you’ve asked. | 我们团队已经做到了你所要求的一切 |
[16:16] | We’ve done more with less, we’ve scrimped, we’ve saved. | 我们花小钱办大事 我们节省了很多 |
[16:19] | And as section chief, | 作为部门主管 |
[16:21] | I am allowed discretionary spending. | 我可以自主进行开支 |
[16:23] | I made that point. | 我提了这一点 |
[16:24] | They said you don’t have that much discretion. | 他们说你没有那么大的自行决定权 |
[16:27] | I’m sorry, Emily. | 对不起 艾米莉 |
[16:29] | We can’t win against the bean counters. | 我们赢不过精打细算的人 |
[16:34] | What a crock of shit. | 真是混蛋 |
[16:36] | It’s like we’re being punished for being good at our job. | 感觉像是我们因为工作做得好而受了惩罚 |
[16:40] | Do you know Rebecca Wilson? | 你认识瑞贝卡·威尔逊吗 |
[16:42] | – At the DOJ? – Yeah. She’s a friend. | -司法部的 -认识 她是我朋友 |
[16:43] | Want me to have her ask around, find out what’s up? | 想让我去让她问问 看看发生了什么吗 |
[16:45] | God, yes, please. | 天啊 太好了 拜托了 |
[16:47] | And please tell me we caught a break with the container. | 还有拜托请告诉我集装箱案有进展了 |
[16:50] | I wish I could. | 我也希望我能 |
[16:51] | We have covered every corner, | 我们已经搜遍了每个角落 |
[16:53] | swabbed every corpse. | 检查了每一具尸体 |
[16:54] | We triple-checked that foot locker. | 检查了三次军用提箱 |
[16:56] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[16:57] | Locard can kiss my ass. | 罗卡定律可以去死了 |
[16:59] | Come on. Nobody’s that good. | 怎么会呢 没有人能厉害到了无痕迹 |
[17:02] | You want to bet? | 你想打赌吗 |
[17:06] | He double- and sometimes triple-reinforced the metal | 他对金属进行了双重加固 有时甚至是三重加固 |
[17:08] | to prevent leaks. | 以防止泄漏 |
[17:09] | He wiped down every surface with bleach | 他用漂白剂擦拭每一个表面 |
[17:11] | to destroy third-party DNA. | 以消除第三方的DNA |
[17:13] | He wanted this place as airtight as possible. | 他想让那个地方尽可能的密不透风 |
[17:17] | Safe, secure. | 安全 牢靠 |
[17:18] | If the bodies were trophies, like you thought, | 如果尸体像你想的那样是战利品 |
[17:20] | he’d want to preserve them as long as possible. | 他会想尽可能久地保存下来 |
[17:22] | You know, I-I did think that. | 我之前确实这么认为 |
[17:23] | But now I think they were experiments, | 但我现在觉得他们都是试验品 |
[17:25] | because he never repeated the same pattern. | 因为他从没重复这种模式 |
[17:27] | I mean, he stabbed that guy, shot her, strangled him. | 他捅死了这个人 枪杀了她 勒死了他 |
[17:28] | 死因:刀伤 死因:枪伤 死因:烧伤 | |
[17:31] | And then there’s this guy. | 然后是这名被害人 |
[17:34] | What did he do to this guy? | 他对这个人做了什么 |
[17:36] | He poured Sicarius spiders down this victim’s throat. | 他把刺客毒蛛倒进了被害人的喉咙 |
[17:40] | They’re an incredibly poisonous genus | 这类蜘蛛属于 |
[17:41] | related to the brown recluse. | 隐居褐蛛的有毒旁属 |
[17:43] | Some of the lab techs are starting | 有些实验室化验员已经开始 |
[17:44] | to call this UnSub that, “Sicarius.” | 称呼这不名嫌犯”刺客” |
[17:46] | I hate spiders. | 我讨厌蜘蛛 |
[17:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:51] | Okay, looks like JJ and Alvez had a break in their case, | 看来小洁和埃尔维斯有了突破 |
[17:54] | but they need to talk to the entire team, including you. | 但是他们想跟组里的大家交流案情 包括你 |
[17:57] | You can either live as a quadriplegic. | 你可以四肢瘫痪地活着 |
[18:02] | Control nothing from the neck down. | 脖子以下无法控制 |
[18:05] | Or I kill you. | 或者我杀了你 |
[18:09] | So what’s your choice? | 你的选择是什么 |
[18:18] | Paralyzation or death. | 瘫痪还是死亡 |
[18:21] | Giving Steve Duncan an impossible choice | 给史蒂夫·邓肯一个没有选择的选择 |
[18:23] | only heightens the UnSub’s sadism. | 只会加剧不名嫌犯的施虐倾向 |
[18:25] | Does he reveal his face? | 他露脸了吗 |
[18:26] | No, but he does reveal something else | 没有 但他确实露出了一些东西 |
[18:30] | as he’s turning the video off. | 在他把摄像机关掉的时候 |
[18:34] | Right… | 就在… |
[18:38] | here. | 这里 |
[18:40] | Whoa. That’s another kill kit. | 又是这一套杀人装备 |
[18:43] | Yeah. We thought these cases were connected — | 是的 我们觉得这些案件有关联 |
[18:45] | the shipping container, Rory Gilcrest, | 集装箱案 罗伊·基尔克莱斯特案 |
[18:47] | our spinal cord guy. | 还有这位断脊髓男 |
[18:48] | And now we have our smoking gun. | 现在有了确凿的证据 |
[18:53] | Dave, what are you thinking? | 戴夫 你在想什么 |
[18:57] | All my years as a profiler, | 这么多年作为一名侧写师 |
[18:59] | I studied killers under all kinds of pressure. | 我研究过各种压力下的凶手 |
[19:02] | But I never studied what a pandemic | 但我从未研究过一次疫情 |
[19:05] | would do to them. | 会对他们造成什么影响 |
[19:06] | They couldn’t move, they couldn’t hunt. | 他们无法行动 无法狩猎 |
[19:08] | But that compulsion would still drive them, | 但是那种冲动仍会驱使他们 |
[19:11] | and they would need some sort of an outlet. | 他们也需要某种渠道去释放 |
[19:14] | So they started communicating, | 因此他们开始交流 |
[19:16] | helping each other to become better predators. | 帮助他人成为更好的猎食者 |
[19:19] | We’ve got two. | 已经有两个了 |
[19:21] | And if we follow the bread crumbs, we’ll find our third. | 如果我们跟着线索 可能会找到第三个 |
[19:24] | No, no, no. This is too organized, too connected. | 不不 这一切太有组织性了 联系过于紧密 |
[19:26] | There’s more. | 还有更多凶手 |
[19:28] | We don’t know that for sure. | 但我们并不确定 |
[19:29] | Think about what we do know about him so far. | 想想我们现在对他的了解 |
[19:33] | He’s controlled, disciplined. | 他很有控制力 很有纪律性 |
[19:35] | He knows how to hide. Right? | 他知道如何躲藏 |
[19:37] | He knows if there’s no body, there’s no crime. | 他深知没有尸体就没有犯罪 |
[19:39] | But he’s a hunter, restless. | 但他是个不安分的猎食者 |
[19:41] | Always looking for a better way. | 永远在寻找更精进的方法 |
[19:43] | So let’s apply that behavior to his followers. | 把他的行为应用到他的追随者上 |
[19:47] | I see what Rossi’s saying. | 我明白罗西所说的 |
[19:49] | Why would he be content with just two? | 他不可能只满足于两个追随者 |
[19:52] | He isn’t with the killings. | 杀人跟他没有关系 |
[19:54] | So these aren’t just connected cases. | 所以这些不仅仅是相关案件 |
[19:58] | This is a network. | 这是一整张作案网 |
[20:04] | 看看这个 好多尖叫声 没有人听到 把人关进笼子就变成了野兽 | |
[20:05] | 痛苦是最强大的驱动力 一切都跟掌控有关 他还以为是他掌权 我决定他们何时死 他们会一起死 一直偏爱金发女 你不爱她眼中的恐惧吗 | |
[20:21] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[20:22] | Why can’t we tell Director Bailey what we have? | 为什么不告诉贝利局长我们手上的信息 |
[20:24] | – Because it’s not enough. – How can you say that? | -因为这还不够 -你怎么能这么说 |
[20:26] | This is the biggest case we’ve ever had. | 这是我们遇到过最大的案子 |
[20:28] | O-Okay, so let’s just stick to what we can prove. | 好吧 我们还是专注在我们能证明什么 |
[20:31] | We thought the shipping container ended in 2020 | 我们以为由于疫情 集装箱案在2020年 |
[20:33] | because of the pandemic, but it didn’t. | 停止了 但其实并没有 |
[20:36] | Instead, the UnSub gathered followers. | 相反 不名嫌犯召集了追随者 |
[20:38] | Followers that he’s now activating. | 这些追随者现在开始活跃起来了 |
[20:41] | And if that’s what he gets off on, | 如果这是他的乐趣所在 |
[20:43] | he might reactivate himself. | 他自己或许也会再次出手 |
[20:45] | 美国连环杀手 | |
[20:45] | Israel Keyes placed kill kits across the country, | 以色列·凯斯在全国各地放置杀人装备 |
[20:49] | all for his own use. | 也只为了他个人用处 |
[20:51] | Emily, we need more resources. You know that. | 艾米莉 我们需要更多资源 你知道的 |
[20:54] | I also know that every time I try to get those resources, | 我还知道每次我想调用更多资源 |
[20:58] | Bailey screws us. | 贝利都会为难我们 |
[20:59] | What we need is a way around him. | 我们需要的是绕开他 |
[21:02] | Have any ideas? | 那找到什么办法了吗 |
[21:03] | No. | 没有 |
[21:07] | But she might. | 但是她或许有 |
[21:08] | Prentiss, Rossi, | 潘提斯 罗西 |
[21:09] | this is Rebecca Wilson with the DOJ. | 这是司法部的瑞贝卡·威尔逊 |
[21:11] | Hi, Emily. | 你好 艾米莉 |
[21:13] | Agent Rossi, big fan. | 罗西探员 我是你的头号粉丝 |
[21:15] | Likewise if you can get some FBI | 如果你能除去联调局的官僚主义 |
[21:16] | bureaucrats off our back. | 那我就是你的头号粉丝 |
[21:19] | I got the download on Director Bailey. | 我可是有贝利局长的不少黑料 |
[21:22] | He climbed the ladder at DOJ by being an efficiency expert. | 他靠变身高效专家在司法部节节攀升 |
[21:26] | Slashes budgets, reduces staff, takes the credit when he can, | 削减预算 裁员 一有机会抢占功劳 |
[21:29] | and passes the buck everywhere else. | 推卸责任给其他人 |
[21:31] | Now that he’s Deputy Director for the Bureau, | 他现在当上了副局长 |
[21:33] | he sees a path to becoming AG. | 看到了一条晋升司法部长的道路 |
[21:36] | So the BAU’s a political football. | 这么说行为分析组是他的政治皮球 |
[21:39] | More like a chess piece. | 更像一枚棋子 |
[21:40] | Explain something to me like I’m five. | 为我解释一下 就当我是小孩 |
[21:42] | The unit gets results. | 行为分析组是干实事的 |
[21:44] | Where others see monsters, we see patterns. | 别人看到的是杀人魔 我们看到的是杀人模式 |
[21:47] | We understand how psychopaths think | 我们理解变态杀手所想 |
[21:49] | and we stop them. | 我们可以阻止他们 |
[21:51] | Why fix what’s not broken? | 明明是好的东西为什么还要修呢 |
[21:53] | I can ask around. | 我可以四处打听一下 |
[21:54] | There’s nothing on the table. | 明面上不能保证什么 |
[21:56] | But there could be something in the works. | 但是底下可能有操作空间 |
[21:59] | There is always something in the works. | 底下永远都有操作空间 |
[22:02] | – Thanks, Rebecca. – Yeah. | -谢谢 瑞贝卡 -没事 |
[22:09] | Are you kidding me? Are you kidding? | 你在逗我吗 你认真的吗 |
[22:11] | Ow. What? | 怎么了 |
[22:13] | Y-You and her. | 你和她 |
[22:15] | You’re so a thing. | 你可真是尤物 |
[22:17] | No! W-What? | 才不是 什么 |
[22:20] | Oh, God. Is it that obvious? | 我的天 有这么明显吗 |
[22:22] | I mean, the temperature in the room went up | 你们俩走进来的时候 |
[22:24] | like 10 degrees when you two walked in. | 房间里的气温都升高了十度 |
[22:27] | How long has this been going on? | 这事有多久了 |
[22:30] | A couple months. Cards on the table. | 有几个月了 坦白说 |
[22:33] | This is not my first time dating a woman, | 这不是我第一次跟女人约会 |
[22:34] | but, oh, man, | 但是我的天 |
[22:36] | it is my first time being this happy. | 这是我第一次这么开心 |
[22:38] | Oh, that’s good. | 那太好了 |
[22:40] | Oh, we could use some happiness around here. | 这里确实需要一些开心的事 |
[22:44] | Besides, we’re gonna give you so much shit for this. | 而且我们还有很多要拷问你的 |
[23:08] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:09] | When do I get to go again? | 我什么时候能再次行动 |
[23:11] | I told you. Not yet. | 我告诉你了 还不行 |
[23:14] | That’s not fair. There’s someone I want. | 这不公平 我有目标了 |
[23:16] | Robert, are you disobeying me? | 罗伯特 你在违抗我吗 |
[23:18] | No, of course not. | 不 当然没有 |
[23:22] | But why are we stopping now? | 但我们为什么现在收手了 |
[23:24] | It’s not a stop. It’s a pause. | 不是收手 是暂停 |
[23:26] | Somebody took something of mine. | 有人拿走了我的某样东西 |
[23:27] | I need to make sure that can’t happen again. | 我得确保这种情况不会再次发生 |
[23:29] | And then you can go again. | 在这之后你就能再次行动了 |
[23:33] | When? | 那是什么时候 |
[23:34] | Soon. | 很快 |
[23:37] | I need to do some shopping first. | 我先得买点东西 |
[23:53] | Okay, that’s 10 rolls of duct tape, | 好了 十卷强力胶带 |
[23:56] | 6 rolls of electrical tape, 10 toggle switches, | 六卷绝缘胶带 十个摇杆开关 |
[23:59] | 4 bags of wire nuts, wire cutters, | 四袋接线螺帽 钢丝钳 |
[24:02] | 2 small 12-volt batteries. | 两个小型12伏电池 |
[24:04] | That’ll be $449.49. | 一共449.49元 |
[24:06] | Do you take cash? | 收现金吗 |
[24:11] | Sure. | 当然 |
[24:19] | Sorry. Got to make sure you’re not a counterfeiter | 抱歉 我得确认下你不是造假币的 |
[24:21] | or drug dealer. | 或是毒贩 |
[24:22] | Definitely not that interesting. | 我哪有那么精彩 |
[24:24] | Uh, network security, you know, | 我是搞网络安全的 |
[24:26] | making sure people don’t get hacked, that sort of thing. | 保护大家不会被黑客入侵那种 |
[24:28] | You need duct tape for network security? | 搞网络安全还需要强力胶带 |
[24:32] | No, I need duct tape for a personal project | 不 强力胶带是我自己用 |
[24:35] | that engages my mind because network security is very boring. | 找点消遣 因为搞网络安全很枯燥 |
[24:40] | Especially during the pandemic. | 尤其是疫情期间 |
[24:41] | You’d be shocked how careless people get | 在网上指导别人时 |
[24:43] | when you give them instructions over the Internet. | 你都不知道这些人可以这么粗心 |
[24:47] | Look where I work. | 我这半斤八两 |
[24:48] | I can totally believe it. | 完全懂你的心情 |
[24:54] | Hey, you can get that. It’s fine. | 没事 你可以接电话的 |
[24:56] | Nah. Work. It’s always work. | 不用了 工作 还不都是工作上的事 |
[25:00] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事 |
[25:01] | Did you want to join our rewards program? | 想加入我们的积点回馈活动吗 |
[25:03] | – No, I’m good. – You sure? | -不用了 -你确定吗 |
[25:04] | ‘Cause, I mean, you get 20% off and you have a huge order. | 这样可以打八折 你今天买的还挺多的 |
[25:07] | I said I’m good! | 我说了不用 |
[25:10] | Um, my bad. | 不好意思 |
[25:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:17] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[25:19] | Ah, that’s Moose. | 穆斯 |
[25:21] | He’s my floof. | 我的爱犬 |
[25:24] | You know, network security, home security, | 网络安全 家庭安全 |
[25:27] | we work hand in hand. | 都是一体的 |
[25:29] | Security cameras, motion-sensor lights. | 监控 感应灯 |
[25:32] | It’s all the same. Nothing beats a dog. | 都是一回事 都比不上一只狗 |
[25:34] | Not Moose. He’s a big old goofball. | 穆斯不行 他就是个大傻子 |
[25:38] | You don’t say? | 不会吧 |
[25:42] | Well, Tawny, thank you for everything. | 褐发妹 谢谢你 |
[25:54] | What if who’s ever running the network is as good as Garcia? | 万一控制杀手网络的人和加西亚一样厉害怎么办 |
[25:59] | You know, our spinal-cord guy knew the Sullivans’ phone number. | 这个切脊椎的家伙知道苏利文的电话 |
[26:02] | He knew when and where they were meeting their bulls. | 他知道他们和”公牛”见面的时间和地点 |
[26:05] | So far, our remote Garcias have found nothing. | 目前为止 我们的远程加西亚还没有发现 |
[26:08] | If Sicarius and his followers are as good at hacking | 如果刺客和他的追随者的黑客技术 |
[26:11] | as they are at murder, we’re in trouble. | 和杀人手段一样高明 我们就有麻烦了 |
[26:14] | Who’s Sicarius? | 刺客是谁 |
[26:15] | Uh, Tara said that’s what they’re naming | 是塔拉说他们给 |
[26:17] | the shipping container unsub. | 集装箱嫌犯起的名字 |
[26:19] | I’m not gonna name this jag-off. | 我不想给这个蠢货起名字 |
[26:21] | Fuckhead! Okay? Call him that. | 弱智 叫他这个怎么样 |
[26:24] | I want to know how to catch him. | 我想知道的是怎么抓住他 |
[26:26] | Go about that the same way we would a terrorist cell | 这和抓恐怖组织 |
[26:29] | or a Mafia family, right? | 或者黑手党家族是一回事 对吗 |
[26:31] | One case at a time and hope that our unsub | 一个案子一个案子来 看能不能从一个嫌犯着手 |
[26:33] | gives us the whole network. | 端了整个网络 |
[26:35] | Well, then let’s focus on this case. | 那就先从这个案子开始 |
[26:37] | Where are we with the profile? | 我们的侧写到什么进度了 |
[26:39] | Still nowhere on the jealous-husband front. | 还卡在吃醋的老公这 |
[26:41] | I mean, the guys that I questioned, | 我审的那些人 |
[26:42] | they’re all beta males, nonviolent type. | 都是缺乏自信 非暴力型的 |
[26:45] | I’m beginning to think we’re looking in the wrong suspect pool. | 我开始觉得我们一开始就找错方向了 |
[26:48] | Yeah, I am, too. | 我也是 |
[26:49] | Especially after watching that murder video. | 尤其是看了那段杀人视频后 |
[26:54] | Okay, so sending the husband homemade porn | 好 那把自制的色情视频发给丈夫 |
[26:57] | is part of the cuckold kink, right? | 也是一种绿帽癖 对吗 |
[26:59] | The bull gets off on the power and control. | “公牛”在权力和控制上获取快感 |
[27:02] | That’s why our profile’s off. | 所以我们的侧写才遇到了瓶颈 |
[27:03] | If we rebuild the profile based around the theory | 如果我们按照被害人是被另一个”公牛”所杀 |
[27:07] | that it’s a bull killing other bulls, | 这个理论为基础建立侧写 |
[27:08] | I think we’ll get farther. | 应该能有所收获 |
[27:11] | Do it. | 那开始吧 |
[27:18] | Penelope? | 佩内洛普 |
[27:19] | I need to see you. | 我要见你 |
[27:22] | I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道这是什么 |
[27:23] | Just material evidence in an FBI investigation. | 就是某次联调局调查案件的物证 |
[27:26] | However, 13 additional encryption links are embedded in there. | 不过 里面还嵌入了13个额外的加密链接 |
[27:30] | My guess is it’s more coordinates, but mnh. | 我猜是更多坐标 不过不好说 |
[27:32] | You should have the me’s-who- are-not-as-good-as-me crack it. | 你应该找个没我那么厉害的人把它破解了 |
[27:35] | That’s kind of suspicious, don’t you think? | 这实在有点可疑 你不觉得吗 |
[27:36] | I mean, somebody e-mails this to you on the same day | 有人在我们发现了一个连环杀手网络的同一天 |
[27:39] | that we uncover a serial killer network? | 把这个发给了你 |
[27:43] | Suspicious, coincidence, not my department anymore. | 是可疑还是巧合 已经不关我的事了 |
[27:45] | Well, maybe it ought to be, | 或许应该关你的事 |
[27:46] | ’cause this is the second time they’ve pulled you in. | 因为这是他们第二次把你牵连其中了 |
[27:49] | And now somebody is feeding you clues. | 现在还有人给你提供线索 |
[27:51] | We need you to get to the bottom of this. | 我们需要你把这个查清楚 |
[27:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:00] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[28:00] | No. | 不 |
[28:02] | What? No, wait. You can tell me. | 怎么了 不 等等 有什么你可以告诉我的 |
[28:04] | Talk to me. What? | 跟我说说 怎么了 |
[28:08] | Have you gone to therapy since Krystall died? | 克里斯朵死后你有没有找过心理医生 |
[28:10] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[28:11] | – You said I could say it. – Yeah, well, alright. | -你说我可以说的 -是 好吧 |
[28:13] | Well, that’s a little judgy, don’t you think? | 不过你不觉得这有点多管闲事了吗 |
[28:14] | – I am not judgy. – I think that you are. | -我不是多管闲事 -我觉得你就是 |
[28:16] | I’ll grieve in my own way. Thank you very much. | 我有我自己处理悲痛的方式 谢谢你了 |
[28:19] | And I wish other people would respect that. | 我希望大家都可以尊重这点 |
[28:21] | I do. I do respect it. | 我尊重 真的尊重 |
[28:23] | It’s just that I’ve been going to therapy, okay? | 只不过我有去找心理医生 好吗 |
[28:26] | And — And one of the things | 我有一位持医师执照的社工 |
[28:27] | that my licensed clinical social worker, Tristan, | 特里斯坦 尽管所有人听到我所遭遇的一切后 |
[28:29] | helped me see after they picked their jaw up off the floor | 都觉得匪夷所思 难以置信 |
[28:30] | from learning of all the things I’ve survived, | 他帮我认清了一件事 |
[28:33] | I have been absorbing trauma since I was really young | 我从很小的时候就一直在吸收创伤 |
[28:36] | and thinking I was some sort of hero for doing it. | 我也一直觉得这样很了不起 |
[28:38] | And then I got a job for 15 years | 然后我找到了一份工作 干了十五年 |
[28:42] | where even when you do the right thing, | 即便是在做正确的事 |
[28:44] | even when you stop serial killers, | 即便阻止了无数连环杀手 |
[28:46] | your body is absorbing that trauma. | 你的身体还是在吸收创伤 |
[28:48] | And I’m not a hero for holding on to it | 一直让这些创伤在自己的身体里并不是件好事 |
[28:50] | because trauma has to be off-loaded. | 因为我们必须得摆脱创伤 |
[28:52] | It has to be transformed, or your body will destroy you. | 它一定得被转移 不然你身体就会摧毁自己 |
[28:55] | And Dave, when I look at you… | 戴夫 当我看着你 |
[29:01] | ever since you found out about Krystall’s diagnosis — | 自从你发现了克里斯朵的病情 |
[29:04] | I think it’s better we don’t go there. | 我觉得还是不要谈这件事了 |
[29:06] | Right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:07] | What I mean is, you know how everybody’s life | 我的意思是 你知道自打疫情起 |
[29:09] | fell apart during the pandemic | 大家的生活都分崩离析 |
[29:10] | but then there was a handful of people | 但还是有很多人 |
[29:12] | that were thriving from sheltering in place? | 从苦难中拨云见日 |
[29:15] | I am one of those people. | 我就是其中一个 |
[29:17] | My resting heart rate is stellar. | 我的静息心率非常稳定 |
[29:19] | I’m eating even more phytonutrients. | 我吃了很多植物营养素 |
[29:20] | I-I’m meditating. | 我还冥想 |
[29:23] | You should try that, actually. | 你也应该试试 真的 |
[29:26] | I did. I kept falling asleep. | 试过了 总是不小心就睡着了 |
[29:28] | Me too. That was happening to me. | 我也是 我也会这样 |
[29:29] | You need to — Not the point. | 你得要… 这不是重点 |
[29:32] | My point right now is, I miss the team every day. | 重点是 我每天都在想念组里的大家 |
[29:38] | I miss you every day. | 我每天都会想你 |
[29:42] | But I don’t miss the work. | 但我并不怀念这份工作 |
[29:50] | Can I give you a hug so I know we’re okay? | 我可以给你一个拥抱吗 这样我就知道我们没事了 |
[29:55] | I’m gonna take your silence as consent. | 你不说话我就当你同意了 |
[30:03] | This is how I profile people. | 我就是这样侧写人们的 |
[30:13] | I really am happy for you. | 我真的很为你高兴 |
[30:16] | More than that, I’m jealous. | 不仅如此 我很嫉妒 |
[30:18] | I want what you have. | 我也想像你一样 |
[30:21] | But right now I’ve got a job to do. | 不过现在我有职责在身 |
[30:26] | You got to go catch a bad guy. | 你得去抓坏人 |
[31:07] | 等不及了 我等着你呢 | |
[31:07] | 看 真不错 | |
[31:13] | Aah! No! Help! | 不 救命 |
[31:23] | He took a woman this time? | 这次他绑架了一个女人 |
[31:24] | Are we sure it’s the same UnSub? | 确定是同一个不明嫌犯吗 |
[31:25] | Yeah. Michelle Tucker. | 确定 受害人米歇尔·塔克 |
[31:27] | Lives in Frederick, Maryland. | 住在马里兰州弗雷德里克市 |
[31:28] | Her husband reported her missing. | 她丈夫上报她失踪 |
[31:30] | Police found her abandoned car at a Costco. | 警察在一家好市多超市门口发现了她被遗弃的车 |
[31:32] | Not a Wal-Mart, but close enough. | 不是沃尔玛 但也很接近了 |
[31:34] | That’s a huge shift in victimology. | 这次的受害者特征转变很大 |
[31:36] | Why change now? | 为什么变了 |
[31:37] | I’m thinking because he had to. | 我觉得是他不得不变 |
[31:39] | We got the tox screen results back, | 毒理检测结果出来了 |
[31:41] | and the drugs that he uses for the surgeries, | 他用于手术的药物是麻痹剂 |
[31:43] | they’re paralytics to immobilize the victim, sure, | 是用来控制住被害人的 |
[31:46] | but they’re typically prescribed | 但是它们通常用于 |
[31:48] | to treat pain from a back injury. | 治疗背部受伤引起的疼痛 |
[31:50] | So if this medication is his, | 所以如果这种药物是他在用的 |
[31:52] | his condition could tell us something about him. | 他的病情可以透露出一些关于他的信息 |
[31:54] | There’s only so many 200-pound men | 一个背部受伤的人 |
[31:56] | a guy with a back injury can carry around. | 不是每次都扛得动90公斤的男人 |
[31:59] | So he took Michelle. | 所以他抓了米歇尔 |
[32:00] | Maybe that was out of convenience, | 也许那是出于方便 |
[32:02] | but we can’t rule out a personal connection. | 但我们不能排除有私人原因 |
[32:05] | It’s like his kink got turned inside out. | 他的性癖被翻了个底朝天 |
[32:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:10] | One side effect of back injuries is erectile dysfunction. | 背部受伤有个连带症状是勃起功能障碍 |
[32:14] | Our fears come out in our sex lives. | 人的恐惧会在性生活中表现出来 |
[32:18] | We hate to admit it, but it’s true. | 大家都不愿承认 但是真的 |
[32:20] | He can’t perform anymore. | 他再也不能大展雄风了 |
[32:23] | So he’s punishing anyone who still can. | 所以他就去惩罚那些还做得到的人 |
[32:25] | Severing the spinal cord is his only way to feel virile. | 切断脊髓是能让他感到阳刚之气的唯一途径 |
[32:31] | Is the husband on his way in? | 她丈夫过来了吗 |
[32:33] | Yeah. Just landed. | 来了 飞机刚落地 |
[32:34] | Give him our profile. | 把我们的侧写告诉他 |
[32:35] | Somehow he and Michelle know this guy. | 他和米歇尔一定认识这个人 |
[32:39] | No, no, this can’t be happening. | 不 不可能 |
[32:41] | Mr. Tucker, we’re doing everything we can, | 塔克先生 我们正在尽一切努力 |
[32:44] | but our best hope depends on you being completely honest here. | 但我们最大的希望取决于你对我们绝对诚实 |
[32:47] | Yeah, yeah, whatever you need. | 好的 我全力配合你们 |
[32:50] | Who was Michelle seeing last night? | 米歇尔昨晚去见的人是谁 |
[32:54] | This guy. | 这个人 |
[33:00] | Wait a minute. That’s the same number | 慢着 这个号码 |
[33:02] | that sent the video to the Sullivans. | 就是给苏利文夫妇发视频的那个 |
[33:04] | Gonna do a reverse image search here. | 得做一个反向图片搜索 |
[33:11] | This is from a sexy firefighters calendar. | 这是某本性感消防员日历上的 |
[33:15] | You and Michelle were catfished. | 你和米歇尔被骗了 |
[33:17] | What? | 什么 |
[33:19] | Mr. Tucker, Michelle was targeted for a reason. | 塔克先生 米歇尔被盯上是有原因的 |
[33:24] | Maybe because you’d seen this bull before. | 也许是因为你以前见过这个”公牛” |
[33:27] | A man who recently suffered a back injury | 一个在最近伤了背部 |
[33:30] | who can’t perform anymore. | 不举的男人 |
[33:32] | Does any of this ring a bell? | 有想起来谁吗 |
[33:38] | Robert Harris. | 罗伯特·哈里斯 |
[33:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:42] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[33:45] | He promised the best sex Michelle was ever gonna have. | 他之前承诺给米歇尔有生以来最棒的性爱 |
[33:48] | But a couple months ago, he got into a motorcycle accident, | 但几个月前 他出了摩托车事故 |
[33:52] | so we found another bull. | 所以我们换了一个”公牛” |
[33:54] | Salt in the wound. | 给他伤口上撒了把盐 |
[33:56] | Telling him he’s not good enough. | 这是明摆着告诉他 他不够好 |
[33:58] | He’d attack that. | 他会以此报复 |
[33:59] | Okay, we need everything you have on him. | 好了 我们需要你知道的关于他的一切信息 |
[34:00] | – Phone number, address, car, anything. – Yeah. | -电话号码 地址 车型 任何信息 -好 |
[34:04] | You might feel intrusive thoughts. | 你可能会感到有侵入性的念头 |
[34:08] | That’s perfectly natural. | 这很正常 |
[34:14] | 报警电话技术支持 接听 挂断 | |
[34:14] | Just observe those thoughts. | 观察那些念头就好 |
[34:17] | Like a twig floating on a stream. | 就像一根树枝漂浮在溪流上 |
[34:27] | Yeah, Riley? How are you? | 我在 莱莉 你好 |
[34:31] | Riley? | 莱莉 |
[34:32] | HelperCat 220? | HelperCat 220吗 |
[34:34] | Y-Yes? | 是我 |
[34:36] | Did you decrypt it? | 你解密了吗 |
[34:38] | Oh, my God, it’s you. | 天啊 是你 |
[34:40] | Did you decrypt it? | 你解密了吗 |
[34:41] | No. I mean, yes, but no. | 没有 不对 有 但不是我 |
[34:43] | Why not? | 为什么不解密 |
[34:45] | Because I gave it to the FBI. | 因为我把东西给了联调局 |
[34:46] | – You what? – Gave it to the FBI. | -你做了什么 -我给联调局了 |
[34:48] | Look, whoever you think I am, I am not. | 听着 不管你以为我是谁 我不是你想的那样 |
[34:50] | Then who are you? Don’t you understand? | 那你是谁 你还不明白吗 |
[34:52] | You’re the only one who could help me. | 只有你可以帮我 |
[34:53] | Now, because you didn’t, people are gonna die! | 就因为你没帮我 会死很多人 |
[35:02] | H-Hello? | 有人吗 |
[35:07] | P-Please, I-I don– I don’t know what this is. | 求求你 我 我不知道怎么回事 |
[35:18] | Why can’t I move? | 我为什么动不了 |
[35:23] | – Do you feel that? – No. | -你有感觉吗 -没有 |
[35:26] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这么对我 |
[35:31] | Because you need to learn who’s in charge. | 因为你必须知道谁才是老大 |
[36:52] | Do you need my login or passwo– | 你需要我的用户名和密码吗 |
[37:08] | 距离上次登陆时间1009天 需要更新密码吗 是 否 | |
[37:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:31] | Each link has a different key. | 每个链接都有不同的密钥 |
[37:32] | That means each one goes to a different recipient. | 这意味着每一个人都会被送到不同的收件人手中 |
[37:34] | 13 in all. | 一共13个 |
[37:36] | Can you crack it? | 你能破解吗 |
[37:38] | Can you turn this on, please? | 能帮我打开这个吗 |
[37:40] | Turn the volume all the way up. | 音量调到最大 |
[38:28] | What are we looking at? | 这是什么 |
[38:29] | I don’t know. But I say we map it. | 不知道 但我们把它放在地图上吧 |
[38:53] | Quiet, guys. | 大家安静一下 |
[39:20] | Yeah, Tara? | 怎么了 塔拉 |
[39:22] | Something in the kill kit just went active. | 杀人装备里有个东西启动了 |
[39:24] | Those are transponders. | 是应答器 |
[39:26] | This is how the UnSubs | 不明嫌犯们就是这样 |
[39:27] | are finding they kill kits he’s burying. | 找到他埋藏的杀人装备的 |
[39:30] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:31] | Yeah, because JJ and Alvez | 确定 因为小洁和埃尔维斯 |
[39:33] | are heading for one right now. | 正过去找其中一个了 |
[39:59] | All units, all units, be advised, | 所有单位 有单位 请注意 |
[40:02] | be on the lookout for Robert Harris, | 注意搜寻罗伯特 · 哈里斯 |
[40:04] | wanted in association with multiple murders | 他因涉嫌多起谋杀案 |
[40:06] | and the abduction of Michelle Tucker. | 和米歇尔·塔克绑架案而被通缉 |
[40:14] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不一定要这么做的 |
[40:17] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:19] | Whatever I did, I’m — I’m sorry. | 我之前做的事 对不起 |
[40:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:37] | You broke the rules, Robert. | 你违反了规则 罗伯特 |
[40:39] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[40:42] | I told you to pause, and you didn’t. | 我叫你暂停 你不听 |
[40:45] | I told you to work from a secondary location, | 我叫你换个地方 |
[40:48] | and you didn’t. | 你也不听 |
[40:49] | And do you know how I know that? | 你知道我怎么知道的吗 |
[40:52] | Because of the fucking beeping | 因为我们现在耳边 |
[40:54] | that we are both hearing right now! | 都有他妈的哔哔声 |
[41:04] | I-I didn’t do this. I don’t know how that happened. | 不是我干的 我不知道怎么回事 |
[41:07] | I do. You got sloppy. | 我知道 你太乱来了 |
[41:08] | And now the police are on their way to you. | 现在警察在过去抓你的路上了 |
[41:11] | And you know what that means. | 你知道该怎么办 |
[41:15] | I-I can’t. | 我 我做不到 |
[41:18] | Well, if you can’t, then I will. | 你做不到 那我来帮你 |
[41:29] | Now, let me talk you through it. | 我来劝劝你吧 |
[42:28] | Robert Harris killed himself. Same as Rory Gilcrest. | 罗伯特·哈里斯自杀了 跟罗伊·基尔克莱斯特一样 |
[42:31] | And just like Rory, nothing about him profiled as suicidal. | 而且就像罗伊一样 据我们分析他没有任何自杀倾向 |
[42:34] | Whoever Sicarius is, he must have something on these guys. | 不管”刺客”是谁 他手上肯定有他们的把柄 |
[42:38] | Or that’s the Devil’s Bargain for joining the network. | 又或者这就是加入杀手网络的魔鬼交易 |
[42:40] | Kill yourself before you get caught. | 在被抓到前自杀 |
[42:42] | Good for him. Bad for us. | 对他倒好 我们就坏事了 |
[42:45] | We just lost our best lead. | 最佳线索就这么断了 |
[42:47] | It’s okay. We’ve got others. | 没事 我们有更好的 |
[42:49] | We do? | 是吗 |
[42:50] | I’ll explain. | 稍后再说 |
[42:51] | Go interview them first so they can go home. | 先去给他们做笔录 好放他们回家 |
[42:55] | Hey, guys. | 两位 |
[43:03] | This is bad. | 大事不妙 |
[43:09] | Bull sharks can live in both salt and fresh water. | 牛鲨在盐水和淡水中都能存活 |
[43:12] | – Hi, baby. Come here. – Its diet consists of fish, | -你好啊 宝贝 快过来 -它的食物由鱼类组成 |
[43:15] | stingrays, crustaceans. | 包括魟鱼 甲壳类动物 |
[43:19] | Moose, good boy! | 穆斯 乖孩子 |
[43:22] | …other small shark species. | …其他小型鲨鱼 |
[43:25] | The bull shark prefers to hunt by itself in murky waters | 牛鲨喜欢在浑浊的水中独自捕食 |
[43:29] | so its prey is unable to see it. | 这样它的猎物就看不到它了 |
[43:32] | It commonly utilizes… | 它通常利用… |
[43:34] | 13 signals just went to 12. | 13个信号刚刚变成12个了 |
[43:37] | – 11. – What the hell? | -现在只有11个了 -怎么回事 |
[43:40] | We turned them on, and now someone turned them off, | 我们把应答器打开了 现在有人又关上了 |
[43:42] | which means he knows that we’re on to him. | 意味着他知道我们找上他了 |
[43:49] | Did I just make things worse? | 我是不是把事情弄得更糟了 |
[43:52] | No. | 不 |
[43:54] | You did what you always do. | 你做了你一直在做的事 |
[43:57] | You helped. | 你帮了忙 |
[44:04] | Can you stop them without me? | 没有我 你能阻止他们吗 |
[44:08] | Honestly? | 要听实话吗 |
[44:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:15] | I need a moment. | 我想静一静 |
[44:41] | Yeah. This is Mr. Rossi, Room 1805. | 你好 我是罗西 我住1805房 |
[44:45] | I’m gonna be checking out. | 我要办理退房 |
[44:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:52] | You’re home. | 你回来了 |
[46:53] | Yeah. I didn’t want to wake you. | 嗯 我不想吵醒你 |
[46:56] | – When’d you get in? – Just now. | -什么时候进家门的 -就刚刚 |
[46:57] | I missed my connecting. I’m lucky I got a flight in. | 之前错过了转机 运气好赶上了另一个航班 |
[47:00] | – You want me to pour you a cup? – No, I’m good. | -要给你倒一杯吗 -不用了 |
[47:02] | I got enough gas in the tank to make breakfast for the girls. | 我还精力十足 可以给孩子们做早餐 |
[47:04] | – Then I’ll hit the hay. – Wait, are you sure? | -然后我去打干草 -等等 你确定吗 |
[47:06] | Because that would be a really big help. | 那可真是帮了我大忙了 |
[47:08] | Yeah, sure I’m sure. | 当然了 我确定 |
[47:12] | Best husband ever. | 最佳丈夫就是你 |
[47:21] | The boys are out the door, so I’m gonna head into work. | 孩子们出门了 我准备去上班了 |
[47:27] | Uh, yeah. Thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[47:31] | You doing alright? | 你还好吗 |
[47:37] | Do you think our fears come out in our sex life? | 你觉得人的恐惧会在性生活中表现出来吗 |
[47:43] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦了吗 |
[47:47] | No. | 没有 |
[47:50] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[47:53] | I think about our life sometimes, | 我有时会回想我们的生活 |
[47:55] | and I realize it’s crazy that we ever made it. | 然后我感觉过到现在本身就是件挺疯狂的事 |
[48:00] | And now our whole reality is this giant clock | 现在我们的生活就像个巨大的 |
[48:04] | counting down the seconds between school drop-off | 在倒计时的时钟 日程表里充斥着学校放学 |
[48:07] | and — and family dinners and — | 还有家庭聚餐 还有… |
[48:09] | Dead bodies. | 尸体 |
[48:10] | Yeah, that too. | 嗯 还有那个 |
[48:13] | And the truth is, there isn’t enough time. | 事实就是 时间永远不够 |
[48:18] | There never is. | 永远也不会够 |
[48:21] | And that — | 而那个 |
[48:24] | That’s my fear. | 那个就是我的恐惧 |
[48:26] | We have full-time jobs and two kids. | 我们有全职工作,还有两个孩子 |
[48:29] | We’re doing the best we can. | 我们已经尽力做到最好了 |
[48:45] | Maybe. | 也许是吧 |
[48:46] | Maybe we could do better. | 也许我们可以做得更好 |
[48:56] | If we can’t… | 如果我们没法… |
[48:59] | make date night… | 好好度过约会夜 |
[49:03] | we could always do date morning. | 也可以放到早上 |
[49:13] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[49:14] | Glad you’re back. | 很高兴看到你回来了 |
[49:16] | I never left. | 我从没离开过 |
[49:18] | Hello. How are we doing? | 两位好啊 情况如何 |
[49:22] | You look great. | 你气色很不错 |
[49:24] | – Oh, come on. – What? | -有没有搞错 -怎么了 |
[49:27] | Is everybody around here getting laid except me? | 大家都滚床单了吗 除了我 |
[49:30] | Well, I’m not. | 我可没有 |
[49:32] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[49:34] | Gallows humor, but it’s all I’ve got right now. | 黑色幽默 但我现在只说得出这个 |
[49:36] | You know what? I will take gallows humor over no humor. | 也行 黑色幽默总比没幽默的好 |
[49:39] | What do we have? | 什么情况 |
[49:41] | Tara’s girlfriend needs to tell us something | 塔拉的女朋友有关于贝利局长的事 |
[49:42] | about Director Bailey. | 要告诉我们 |
[49:44] | Good news or bad news? | 好消息还是坏消息 |
[49:46] | Wait, did you say girlfriend? | 慢着 你说”女朋友” |
[49:52] | Hey, can we, uh, close the door? | 能不能 把门关上 |
[50:00] | What I’m about to tell you is classified. | 我接下来要和你们说的话是机密 |
[50:02] | If anyone finds out this came from me, I’ll be fired. | 如果有人发现了是我说的 那我就要被炒了 |
[50:05] | Understood. | 明白 |
[50:08] | Part of Doug Bailey’s skill set | 道格·贝利有一个技能 |
[50:10] | is knowing where the department’s focus is | 就是知道部门的重点关注是什么 |
[50:12] | because funding follows focus. | 因为资金跟着重点走 |
[50:15] | And as I’m sure you’ve read, | 相信你们已经看到了 |
[50:17] | the FBI considers domestic terrorism | 联调局认为国内恐怖主义 |
[50:19] | to be the fastest growing threat to this country. | 是国家增长最快的威胁 |
[50:22] | There’s money in fast-growing threats. | 这个快速增长的威胁中蕴含着资金 |
[50:25] | There’s none in serial killers. | 而连环凶手案赚不到钱 |
[50:27] | He wants to shut down the BAU. | 他想关停行为分析组 |
[50:29] | Not shut down. | 不是关停 |
[50:30] | The proposal I saw calls for a reorganization. | 我看到的提案是要求进行重组 |
[50:34] | The unit would be folded under Domestic Terrorism. | 行为分析组将归属在国内恐怖主义部门之下 |
[50:37] | He can bring in new leadership | 如果他能证明当前的班子效率低下 |
[50:39] | if he can show that the current one is wasteful. | 他就能引入新的班子 |
[50:42] | But we’re not. | 可我们没有效率低下 |
[50:43] | You are as of his last budget. | 你用了他最后的预算 |
[50:45] | Something about a shipping container. | 什么集装箱费用 |
[50:47] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[50:49] | He’s been setting us up this whole time. | 他一直在给我们下套 |
[50:52] | What happens with us? | 会怎么处理我们 |
[50:55] | Reassigned. | 调任 |
[50:58] | Replaced. | 被替换 |
[51:02] | Retired. | 退休 |
[51:06] | Rebecca, thank you. | 瑞贝卡 谢谢你 |
[51:08] | I need to speak with the unit, please. | 我想单独和组员们谈谈 谢谢 |
[51:15] | So is — is this it? | 就 就这样了 |
[51:18] | Is it over? | 就这么结束了 |
[51:19] | No, it’s not over. | 不 没有结束 |
[51:21] | We’re just getting started. | 我们才刚刚开始 |
[51:22] | Yeah, but what moves do we have? | 但我们有什么办法呢 |
[51:23] | I mean, the guy’s the Deputy Director. | 这人可是副局长 |
[51:25] | We use his own argument against him. | 我们用他自己的论点来反驳他 |
[51:28] | He wants domestic terrorism. | 他不是想抓国内恐怖主义吗 |
[51:29] | We have a serial-killing network. | 我们的案子是连环凶手网络 |
[51:31] | That is domestic terrorism. | 这就是国内恐怖主义 |
[51:33] | If we catch them, if we shut down the network, | 如果我们抓到了他们 清剿了杀人网络 |
[51:37] | if we stop Sicarius… | 阻止了”刺客” |
[51:39] | We justify what we do. | 我们就证明了自己 |
[51:40] | Not even Bailey can touch us. | 就连贝利也动不了我们 |
[51:43] | So it’s a race. | 这是一场比赛 |
[51:44] | We’ve got to get to those kill kits before the UnSubs. | 我们得赶在不明嫌犯之前先找到那些杀人装备 |
[51:47] | Yeah, and with no margin for error. | 没错 而且没有任何犯错的余地 |
[51:49] | Once Bailey knows what we’re up to, | 一旦贝利发现我们在做什么 |
[51:50] | he’ll use any mistakes against us. | 他会抓住一切错误来对付我们 |
[51:53] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[51:54] | But we have a secret weapon. | 但我们有个秘密武器 |
[52:03] | Let’s get to work. | 我们开工吧 |