Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第15季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第15季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Our unsub is Everett Lynch. 我们的疑犯是埃弗雷特·林奇
[00:04] He’s a conman who slices off the faces 他会把他勾引到的
[00:06] of the women he seduces. 女人的脸剥下来
[00:09] This was the first time that I was beaten 这是我这么久以来第一次
[00:10] by someone younger, faster, stronger than I am. 被一个比我年轻 比我敏捷 比我强壮的人打败了
[00:15] Everett Lynch was the FBI’s most wanted. 埃弗雷特·林奇是联调局的头号通缉犯
[00:18] He remained at large until we caught up with him. 在我们追上他之前 他一直在逃
[00:22] Captain Montero, breach. 蒙泰罗队长 破门
[00:28] He died in an explosion, 他与我们的六名探员
[00:30] along with 6 of our agents. 在爆炸中身亡
[00:32] It doesn’t make sense to me. 我觉得没道理
[00:34] I don’t understand how that type of personality 我不懂那样的人
[00:36] can choose to blow itself up. 怎么会选择炸死自己
[00:39] If he could get to a tunnel. 如果他能进入隧道
[00:45] Lynch is still alive. 林奇还活着
[01:02] Well, you know, you better thank your man upstairs 那你最好感谢楼上的老大
[01:03] for making it the whole team, 帮整组人争取到的假期
[01:04] otherwise you know they’d find a reason to bring us back up in here. 不然他们肯定会找理由把我们叫回来
[01:06] Why? They got other teams. 为什么 他们还有别的小组啊
[01:07] Ok, you can go on believing that if you want to, 你可以继续这么想下去
[01:09] – but I am not answering my cellphone. – Ok. -但我可不会接我的电话 -好吧
[01:12] Oh, there he is. 他来了
[01:14] Pretty boy. 帅小伙
[01:16] Last chance. 最后一次机会
[01:18] I can get my man to swing you a hotel room for practically nothing. 我可以让我的人几乎免费给你订一间房
[01:20] Even you might get a little loving out there. 就算是你也有可能搞到一点艳遇的
[01:22] Thanks anyway. 还是谢了
[01:24] Come on, Reid. Live a little, huh? 拜托 里德 偶尔享受一下生活
[01:25] I have to go– going home. 我要…回家
[01:27] Have a good one, guys. 玩得开心 伙计们
[01:28] Bye. 再见
[01:32] He look ok to you? 你觉得他看上去没事吗
[01:34] He looks about the way I would 他看上去就像是
[01:35] if I was gonna spend two weeks with my family. 要和家人一起度过两周的我
[01:37] Hey, don’t knock family. I’m gonna get nothing 别说家不好 我接下来336小时
[01:39] but for the next 336 hours. 可是完全和家人一起
[01:40] Hey, good for you. 好样的
[01:41] Haley’s got a list of chores a mile long, and I can’t wait. 哈莉给我的家务清单有一英里长 我等不及了
[01:43] The biggest decision I got to make is what I’m gonna do first. 我要做的最重大的决定是 我要先做哪个
[01:45] I bet you she has a thought or two about that as well. 我敢说她心里早就给你安排好了
[01:48] Bring it on! 放马过来吧
[01:49] I’ll be lost in a cabin in the woods 接下来两周 我会迷失在
[01:50] for the next two weeks. Do not call me for anything. 森林的小木屋里 不管发生什么都别给我电话
[01:52] Have a great time. You all deserve a break. 玩得开心 你们值得好好休息一下
[01:54] Seriously, don’t call. 说真的 别给我打电话
[01:57] Gideon. 基甸
[02:00] Gideon! Hotch! 基甸 霍奇
[02:20] I hit my head and now I’m seeing things. 我撞到了脑袋 现在我开始出现幻觉了
[02:26] Section Chief Strauss? 斯特劳斯组长
[02:27] Hello, Spencer. 你好 斯宾塞
[02:31] You’re dead. 你已经死了
[02:34] I am. 没错
[02:35] Does… 这…
[02:37] Does that mean that I’m– 这说明我也…
[02:37] No. Not necessarily. 不 不一定
[02:41] I passed out in my apartment. 我在我的家里晕过去了
[02:43] You have intracranial hemorrhaging. 你颅内出血
[02:47] My brain is shutting down? 我的大脑停止工作了
[02:48] Parts of it are. 一部分停止了
[02:48] Parts of it are struggling to survive. 还有一部分在努力挣扎
[02:52] Which part are you? 你是哪部分
[02:54] You need help. 你需要帮助
[03:04] What if this is permanent? 如果这是永久性的呢
[03:06] My mom started out hallucinating. 我妈妈就是从出现幻觉开始的
[03:07] You never displayed any signs of schizophrenia. 你没有表现出任何精神分裂的症状
[03:10] You know that. 你很清楚
[03:12] This is a journey. 这是一段旅途
[03:13] Some people see corridors of light, 有的人会看到明亮的走廊
[03:15] some people see people they love. 有的人会看到他们所爱的人
[03:18] What you see is up to you. 你所看到的东西取决于你自己
[03:21] You symbolize my guilt, 你代表我的愧疚感
[03:23] the…dead agents. 那些死去的探员们
[03:25] You have to make that decision yourself. 你要自己做出决定
[03:32] You’ll be tempted about which way to go. 一路上 你会受到一些诱惑
[03:38] Don’t be afraid. 不要害怕
[03:46] 6 agents blown to pieces. 六名探员被炸成碎片
[03:49] Damn. You’re gonna need a bigger boat. 你们得找一条大船
[03:52] I gotta ask, 我得问问
[03:54] when they go kablam like that, 他们被炸成碎片了
[03:56] do you have a guy that puts them back together or…? 你们有人把他们拼回去还是…
[03:59] I’m talking to you, doc. 我跟你说话呢 博士
[04:01] Or it is special agent? 还是该叫你特别探员
[04:03] Addict? 瘾君子
[04:06] Convict? 罪犯
[04:07] Shut up. 闭嘴
[04:08] But I have one more question. 不过我还有个问题
[04:10] How come when I kill people, they’re called victims, 为什么我杀了人 他们就是被害人
[04:14] but when you do it, they’re called casualties? 而你杀了人 他们就成了伤亡人员
[04:17] Dead is dead. Am I right? 死了就是死了 我说得对吗
[04:21] Oh, boy. 天啊
[05:05] And in the End 最后
[05:11] George Foyet. He likes to attack them inside 乔治·弗伊特 他通常在车内或
[05:14] or near their cars, 车附近发动袭击
[05:15] at night, on poorly lit, less populated roads. 作案时间多为夜晚 在昏暗偏僻的小路上
[05:18] George Foyet. 乔治·弗伊特
[05:22] Why are we here? You think this is my hell? 我们为什么在这 你觉得这里是我的地狱
[05:25] Doesn’t matter what I think. 我怎么想不重要
[05:27] I’m not in control. 我没有控制权
[05:29] This is where you first met me. 这是你第一次见到我的地方
[05:33] Look at that handsome devil. 看看这帅气的恶魔
[05:36] So Strauss was the angel, and you’re the devil. 这么说施特劳斯是天使 你是魔鬼
[05:38] I never said that. Just the handsome part. 我可没那么说 我只是说照片帅而已
[05:41] Why would I picture you? 我为什么会想到你
[05:43] Of all the offenders that– 在那么多凶手中间
[05:44] Because I killed that sweet Haley 因为我杀了可爱的哈莉
[05:46] and old Aaron Hotchner was never the same. 老艾伦·霍奇纳再也不一样了
[05:49] You got me. 你赢了
[06:00] You know what that means. 你知道那意味着什么
[06:04] None of you were. 你们都不一样了
[06:06] I was the beginning of your end. 我是你结局的起点
[06:10] This good vs. evil game is all you know. 这场正义对抗邪恶的游戏是你唯一知道的
[06:15] And I’m the best your rattled brain could conjure. 而我是你混乱大脑能想象出最理想的人物
[06:22] Well, last night was the best sleep I’ve had in ages. 昨晚是我近年来睡得最好的一晚
[06:26] Tell me about it. 谁说不是呢
[06:28] And what a way to start the morning. 而且这么开始新的一天也不错
[06:32] What? 怎么
[06:33] You have a peace about you. 感觉你内心获得了平静
[06:35] I do, huh? 确实
[06:38] With Lynch dead, you… 林奇死了 你
[06:42] You seem different. 你感觉不同了
[06:47] You know, all my time at the BAU, 我在行为分析组这么多年
[06:49] there were a lot of whales to catch, 有很多条大鱼要抓
[06:52] and Everett Lynch was one of the biggest. 埃弗雷特·林奇是最大的之一
[06:55] And I needed to make sure he couldn’t… 我要确保他不会
[06:58] hurt anyone else. 再伤害其他人
[07:01] Otherwise I couldn’t… 否则我无法
[07:06] You couldn’t what? 你无法什么
[07:09] Sleep. 安睡
[07:10] No, no, no. 不不不
[07:11] No, that is not what you were gonna say. 不 你本来不是要说这个
[07:13] That is not what you were gonna say. 你本来不是要说这个
[07:16] Are you… 你是
[07:19] Are you retiring? 你是要退休吗
[07:21] That’s such an ugly word. 这个词太难听了
[07:22] Oh, my God! 天啊
[07:23] David, we have to do something. 戴夫 我们得做点什么
[07:24] What, now you’re planning my sendoff? 怎么 你要计划我的欢送会了吗
[07:26] Yep, it is gonna be the best, fastest sendoff 是的 一定会是你见过的
[07:29] you have ever seen. 最棒 最快的欢送会
[07:30] Why fast? 为什么要这么快
[07:31] Because I don’t want you to change your mind. 因为我不想你改变主意
[07:33] Now get out of here. Go. 快走吧 去吧
[07:35] I don’t want you to be late for one of your last days at school. 我不想你最后一天上班还迟到
[07:40] Go. 去吧
[07:46] Because we got to document the lady bonding. 因为我们得记录下我们闺蜜情
[07:49] The lady bonding. 闺蜜情
[07:52] Do you have another one? 你还有吗
[07:54] I am both horrified and delighted there’s evidence of last night. 我真是既恐惧又高兴昨晚居然被记录下来了
[08:00] Wait, what is this? 等等 这是什么
[08:01] It helps with hangovers, 帮你醒酒的
[08:02] and that is all you need to know. 你只要知道这个就行了
[08:04] It tastes like you scraped the forest floor 尝起来像是你把森林地面刮下来
[08:06] and juiced it. 然后把它榨汁了
[08:07] Even that’s too generous. 这么说都还算轻了
[08:11] Emily told me what you guys were getting into, 艾米莉跟我说了你们干了什么
[08:14] and I figured you could use these. 我觉得你们需要这些
[08:18] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[08:19] Get this caffeine into my face hole. 我要大口大口地喝咖啡因
[08:22] This is from Lunacorn. 这是月角兽的咖啡
[08:23] Luke Alvez, stop making me like you. 卢克·埃尔维斯 别把我变成你
[08:26] Never. 不会的
[08:28] Vision boarding go well? 愿景板进行得还顺利吗
[08:28] Oh, you have no idea how many stickers were used. 你想象不到我们有多少愿望
[08:32] Where’s Reid? I want to talk to the whole team. 里德在哪儿 我想和大家都谈谈
[08:34] Oh, Spence probably slept in. 斯宾塞可能睡过了
[08:36] He took it really hard. 他非常难过
[08:37] Well, let’s start our after-action review now, 我们现在开始案后回顾
[08:39] and we’ll fill him in when he arrives. 他到了之后再告诉他情况
[08:41] OK, DNA results coming at ya. 好 DNA数据显示出来了
[08:44] Casualty count still hold at 8, 伤亡人数仍保持八人
[08:45] Including Roberta and Everett Lynch? 包括罗波塔·林奇和埃弗雷特·林奇吗
[08:47] Yes. Wait, no. 是的 等等 不对
[08:52] Garcia? 加西亚
[08:53] Yes, 8 casualties– 伤亡人数是八人
[08:55] Our 6 agents, Roberta Lynch, 我们六名探员 罗波塔·林奇
[08:57] and Orlando Gaines, the private investigator. 还有那个私家侦探奥兰多·盖恩斯
[09:00] That’s it. 没了
[09:03] Wait. Wait a minute. That means that– 等一下 这是否意味着…
[09:04] Everett Lynch is still alive. 埃弗雷特·林奇还活着
[09:16] Well, I hope somebody finds you. 我希望有人能找到你
[09:18] That big brain’s gonna be a bowl of mush. 你聪明的大脑会变成一滩浆糊
[09:21] What a way to go out, huh? 真是可怕的死法 对吧
[09:23] Slow brain bleed. 脑部缓慢流血
[09:25] And nobody knows you’re here. 没人知道你在这里
[09:27] It’s tragic 这是场悲剧
[09:28] and yet… 然而
[09:30] ironically fitting. 讽刺的是 很适合你
[09:39] Of course. 当然了
[09:41] It was good to see you again, Doc. 很高兴再见到你 博士
[09:46] Maeve. 梅芙
[09:49] It’s you. 是你
[09:51] It’s really you. 真的是你
[09:52] It’s me. 是我
[09:54] Let me take her place. 我来换她
[09:56] You would kill yourself for her? 为了她你宁愿自己去死吗
[09:58] Yes. 是的
[10:00] No. 不
[10:08] Maeve, I’m so sorry. 梅芙 我很抱歉
[10:09] For what? 抱歉什么
[10:11] I let you die. 我让你死了
[10:14] I wasn’t smart enough or fast enough to save you. 我不够聪明 也不够快 救不了你
[10:18] Stop. 别说了
[10:21] Do you want to know my deepest, darkest secret? 你想知道我最深 最阴暗的秘密吗
[10:26] I love nineties rom-drams and rom-coms. 我喜欢九十年代的浪漫戏剧和喜剧
[10:30] The cheesier the better. 越俗套越好
[10:33] And my favorite one was about this angel 我最喜欢的是一个天使
[10:35] who gave up his immortality 因为爱上了一个男人
[10:36] because he fell in love with a human. 所以放弃了他的永生
[10:39] But they only had one day together before she was killed. 在她被杀之前他们只有一天时间
[10:44] I always wondered why that one stuck with me. 我一直搞不懂为什么这个故事深深地印在我的脑海里
[10:49] And then we lived it. 然后我们经历了一遍
[10:54] Don’t you dare be sorry. 你敢说抱歉试试
[10:57] I have no regrets. 我不后悔
[11:00] I miss you. 我想你
[11:01] Gah, I miss you, too. 我也想你
[11:04] But lucky for us, we have some time together right now. 但我们很幸运 现在还有时间
[11:07] I need that. 我非常需要
[11:09] You’ve been holding on to trauma, 你的心里一直有创伤
[11:11] a lot of it. 许多创伤
[11:12] But what sent you on this journey is something different. 但你踏上这段旅途的起因不是因为创伤
[11:16] You’re at a crossroads. 你正站在十字路口
[11:19] Can you help me through it? 你能帮我走出去吗
[11:23] But first, 但首先
[11:25] I need to tell you something you don’t hear enough of. 我得告诉你一些你听得不够多的话
[11:29] The world is a good place. 这个世界是个美好的地方
[11:33] And it’s even better with you in it. 有你在 世界会更美好
[11:39] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[11:40] Yeah. 准备好了
[11:50] Reno PD just confirmed 里诺警局刚刚确认了
[11:51] they found supplies under Lynch’s hideout. 他们在林奇的藏身处地下找到了补给
[11:54] So he must have built an escape to the tunnels under the house. 他一定是在房子下面修了一个逃生隧道
[11:57] This guy’s a planner. He picked that target 这家伙精于计划 他选择那个目标
[11:59] because it gave him an escape route. 就是因为能有一条逃跑路线
[12:00] We profiled Roberta would take them both out, 根据我们的侧写罗波塔会把他俩都杀了
[12:02] but because of her love for her son, she hesitated. 但是出于对儿子的爱 她犹豫了
[12:04] And that hesitation gave Lynch the seconds he needed 她的犹豫正好给了林奇需要的
[12:06] to execute his plan. 实施计划的时间
[12:07] All right, so he escapes right before the explosion. 他在爆炸之前逃了出来
[12:10] We got to get back to Reno before someone else gets hurt. 我们得在再有人受害之前赶回里诺
[12:13] Garcia run a search on Lynch aliases, 加西亚 搜索林奇的假名
[12:15] any credit card activity. 任何信用卡动向都要注意
[12:17] He’s radio silent for now. 他目前没有动静
[12:18] It’s only a matter of time 这个家伙
[12:19] before this guy gets desperate enough 迟早会走投无路
[12:21] to use one of his old aliases, 动用他先前的假名
[12:22] and when he does, we’ve got him cornered. 只要他有动静 我们就能抓住他
[12:23] Stop. Stop, stop. 停 停 停
[12:26] Apply what we know based on our experience with Lynch 用我们已经掌握的针对林奇
[12:28] and others like him. 和其他类似他的人的经验
[12:29] That’s all profiling is, that’s all it ever was. 这就是侧写 一直都是这样
[12:33] Now, you’re Lynch. 现在 你就是林奇
[12:35] You have the full force of United States 全国所有执法部门
[12:37] law enforcement on your heels. 都在对你紧追不舍
[12:39] Where else do you go? 你会去哪里
[12:40] Who else do you hurt? 你还会伤害谁
[12:43] Us. 我们
[12:44] They come after us. 他会对我们下手
[12:46] He’ll get off on the power of attacking on our home turf. 他会非常享受攻击我们地盘的快感
[12:49] We need security for our loved ones. 我们得给家人配备安保人员
[12:51] Alvez, Simmons, contact troopers at all state lines. 埃尔维斯 西蒙斯 联系各州警方
[12:54] I’ll notify the director that the Lynch case remains open. 我去通知局长林奇案还没结
[12:57] JJ, Garcia, check in on Reid. 小洁 加西亚 去看看里德
[12:59] Fill him in on his way back here. 在回来的路上给他说说情况
[13:08] Perfect timing. What kind of cake do you want? 时机正好 你想要什么样的蛋糕
[13:10] There’s a flag on the play. 有个危险情况
[13:12] I’m dispatching security over to the house. 我正派安保人员去家里
[13:16] Is everything ok? 没事吧
[13:17] I just want to be extra sure that you’re protected. 我只是想确保你的安全
[13:22] I’ll take it. 好的
[13:25] Do what you have to do, ok? 你该做什么就去做
[13:27] I’m the luckiest guy in the world. 我真是全天下最有福气的男人
[13:30] Damn straight you are. 你说对了
[13:36] Spence! 斯宾塞
[13:38] Spence, it’s JJ. Can you hear me? 斯宾塞 我是小洁 能听到我说话吗
[13:39] We need an ambulance immediately 胡佛街937号23室
[13:41] at 937 Hoover Street, apartment 23. 需要一辆救护车
[13:44] We have an agent down. 有探员负伤
[13:44] He’s breathing. 他还有呼吸
[13:46] Yes, we have an agent down. That’s what I said. 对 有探员负伤 我就是这么说的
[13:49] No. No, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[13:51] No, no. 不 不
[13:57] Why are we here? 我们怎么来这了
[13:59] I made peace with Gideon dying. 我已经能接受基甸的去世了
[14:01] When’s the last time you saw him? 你上次见他是什么时候
[14:03] 12 years, 7 months, and 23 days ago. 十二年七个月零二十三天前
[14:07] You’re not keeping track of disappointments at all. 你把所有的失望都记得这么清楚
[14:13] My dad wrote me a note when he left. 我爸走的时候给我留了张字条
[14:17] Gideon did the same thing. 基甸也是
[14:19] He was the one that convinced me to join the team. 当初就是他说服我加入行为分析组的
[14:23] And then he left. 后来他走了
[14:28] All to believe in happy endings, 所有人都相信幸福结局
[14:30] I just–I’m sad he never got one. 我很遗憾他没能得到
[14:32] Oh, no, he got one. 不 他有的
[14:35] He’s obsessed with this octopus named Mildred. 他迷上了一条叫米尔德里德的章鱼
[14:38] She’s a prankster. 她可调皮了
[14:39] And he loves hanging out an 8-limbed mollusk, 他特别喜欢和八脚软体动物玩
[14:42] trying to figure out how she became so playful and wise. 一直想弄清楚她为什么那么调皮还聪明
[14:48] She evolved. 她进化了
[14:50] Yep. 是的
[14:52] We all have to. 我们都得变得越来越好
[15:00] Turn around. 转弯
[15:03] It’s Dr. K. Can you hear me, sir? 我是K医生 你能听见我说话吗 先生
[15:06] How long has he been unconscious? 他失去意识多长时间了
[15:07] I don’t know. There was an explosion 24 hours ago. 我不知道 二十四小时之前发生过一起爆炸
[15:10] Could it be a concussion? 有可能是脑震荡吗
[15:11] So he’s been under a lot of stress? 他一直处在强压之下吗
[15:13] Yes, he’s an FBI agent. 对 他是联调局探员
[15:14] I need to run some tests. Are you family? 我得做些检查 你们是家属吗
[15:17] Uh, not technically. That would be his mom. 严格意义上来说不是 只有他母亲是
[15:20] – Get him to CCU. – Wake up. -把他送去心内科监护病房 -醒醒
[15:22] I need to talk to his mother right away. 我必须马上联络到他母亲
[15:23] I’ll track down Diana. 我去找戴安娜
[15:24] She’s at Brookfield. 她在布鲁克菲尔德
[15:28] It’s Emily. 是艾米莉打来的
[15:29] Go. 去吧
[15:31] No, no, no. I’m not leaving. 不不 我不会走的
[15:32] Spence will understand. The team needs you. 斯宾塞会理解的 队伍需要你
[15:34] I’ve got this. Go. 这里我会照顾好 去吧
[15:38] Thanks for getting there so quickly. 谢谢你这么快赶过去
[15:39] What’s the status? 情况如何
[15:40] Nothing of incident, sir. 一切正常 长官
[15:41] Great news. She’s expecting you. 太好了 她正在等你
[15:43] Copy that. 收到
[15:55] Couldn’t be any safer, ma’am. 再安全不过了 太太
[15:56] Your husband made sure of it. 您丈夫确认过了
[15:57] Come in. Thank you. 请进 谢谢
[16:04] Oh, Diana, hi. Hi. It’s Penelope. 戴安娜 我是佩内洛普
[16:08] I work with Spencer. I’ve come to see you before. 我和斯宾塞一起工作 之前有见过你
[16:10] You’re almost as tall as I am. 你都快和我一样高了
[16:13] Diana, Spencer fell and he hit his head really hard, 戴安娜 斯宾塞摔倒了 头部伤得很重
[16:17] and he’s not conscious. 他还没有恢复意识
[16:19] Well, let’s wake him up. Let’s see him. 那我们把他叫起来 我们去看看他
[16:21] – No, wait. – He’ll listen to me. -不 等等 -他会听我的话
[16:22] Spencer. 斯宾塞
[16:29] It’s not him. 这不是他
[16:33] No. No, no, no. This is not my son. 不不不 这不是我儿子
[16:39] See this little star right there on your wrist? 看到你手腕上的这颗小星星了吗
[16:42] That’s from when you fell when you were 那是你有一次在我们家后院栅栏上
[16:43] trying to balance on our backyard fence. 走钢丝结果跌倒时弄的
[16:47] Oh, you were so determined to make it the whole way. 你锲而不舍地要走完全程
[16:50] And I’ll never forget looking out the kitchen window, 我永远忘不了当我从厨房窗户往外看
[16:53] watching you out there as you were trying to make 看到你把扫帚
[16:55] a balancing pole from a broomstick. 当做平衡杆的样子
[17:06] Oh, my baby. 我的宝贝
[17:08] Oh, my baby. 我的宝贝
[17:10] Oh, please. 快醒过来
[17:11] Why do you fight us? 为什么要抵抗我们
[17:13] If I die, I’ll let down my mom… 如果我死了 我妈妈
[17:17] The team, everybody who depends on me. 队伍里的大家 还有需要我的人都会很失望
[17:26] Family is resilient. 家人们会好起来的
[17:27] And as for strangers, 至于陌生人
[17:29] people were hurt before you joined the BAU 你加入行为分析组之前也有人被害
[17:31] and they’ll get hurt whenever you leave. 无论你何时离开 依然会有人被害
[17:34] I guess I’m stuck. 看来我困住了
[17:35] More like frozen from grief. 更像是被悲伤冻住了
[17:40] Your father’s physical absence, 你父亲在你的生活里一直缺席
[17:42] your mother’s psychological one, me. 你母亲则在心理上有缺失 还有我
[17:44] It’s paralyzing. 我不能动了
[17:46] How do you move through it when you can’t move? 动不了的时候 要怎么解开困局
[17:51] You go back to the beginning. 回到原点
[17:56] I grew up telling stories about who I was– 我从小开始就被告知我是谁
[18:00] Son, friend… 儿子 朋友
[18:04] student, teacher, 学生 老师
[18:07] genius. 天才
[18:08] Hero. 英雄
[18:09] You seek and gain approval by anyone. 你在所有人身上寻找并获得认同
[18:13] It’s time to stop. 是时候停下了
[18:20] You keep a nice house. 你家布置得很漂亮
[18:22] Oh, thanks. 谢谢
[18:23] Dave does his fair share. 戴夫也有功劳
[18:26] I bet he does. 肯定的
[18:28] You know, you have a mom energy about you, 你身上有一种母性的气质
[18:31] caretakey thing. 很会照顾人
[18:33] My mom just died. 我母亲刚去世
[18:35] I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[18:36] You are? 是吗
[18:38] Thanks. 谢谢
[18:40] She was a nightmare. 她简直是噩梦
[18:42] But I love moms. 但我喜欢妈妈们
[18:43] I had a daughter, and she loved her mom and my mom. 我有过一个女儿 她生前很爱她妈和我妈
[18:49] So I get the whole mom thing, you know. 所以我对妈妈就有点特殊情感
[18:53] Beard, different glasses, 胡子 不同的眼镜
[18:55] Different hair color, different eye color, 头发颜色也不一样 眼睛颜色变了
[18:57] which means he’s wearing colored contacts. 说明他戴了隐形彩片
[18:58] Conmen know how to change their look. 骗子知道如何改变自己的样貌
[19:00] Take a look at this first identity again, when he was Mac. 再看一眼他的第一个身份 他当麦克的时候
[19:09] I need to check with Dave. 我需要和戴夫确认一下
[19:17] What if my brain’s bleeding out 万一因为再没有需要我做的事
[19:19] ’cause there’s nothing left for me to do? 我的大脑失血过多 怎么办呢
[19:21] The world needs you to do what you love. 你应该去做自己喜欢的事情
[19:24] Have you done that? 有吗
[19:28] I don’t know. 我不知道
[19:29] Sure you do. What do you love? 你当然知道 你喜欢什么
[19:32] I love magic 我喜欢魔术
[19:34] and ghost stories. 鬼故事
[19:35] Fiddling with your pen like me. 跟我一样喜欢转笔
[19:38] What else? 还有呢
[19:41] Jell-o… 果冻
[19:43] Kumquats… 金桔
[19:47] Teaching, learning, 教书 学习
[19:49] Books, hope… 书 希望
[19:55] Making connections… 与人建立连结
[20:00] Making… making a difference. 有所…有所作为
[20:07] You. 你
[20:08] I love you. 我喜欢你
[20:12] That’s a lot to love. 有很多喜欢的呢
[20:16] Mrs. Reid? 里德夫人
[20:17] The conservative approach would be surgery. 保守做法是进行手术
[20:20] It may reduce the swelling around Spencer’s brain faster. 这样能尽快减轻斯宾塞脑部的肿胀
[20:24] There is risk. It could cause seizures and even more bleeding. 也有风险 可能造成癫痫或出血加剧
[20:30] I thought it was Tuesday, and it’s not Tuesday. 我还以为今天周二呢 但不是
[20:33] And so I can’t tell you. 所以我也没法说
[20:35] Could we have a minute? 方便让我们单独谈谈吗
[20:36] Sure. 当然
[20:38] What would he want? 他会想要如何
[20:39] I don’t want to make the decision. 我不想自己来做这个决定
[20:42] Diana, you know, one time Spencer told me 戴安娜 有一次斯宾塞跟我说
[20:45] that you and I are two of the smartest people he knows. 你和我属于他认识的最聪明的那批人
[20:48] I guess there’s some study that shows 我想肯定有研究表明
[20:50] that the heart and the stomach have like cells of consciousness, 心脏和胃部也有知觉细胞
[20:53] like a second brain. 类似第二大脑
[20:54] And I get it that your brain has done things 我明白你的大脑有时做出
[20:56] to attack Spencer sometimes, 攻击斯宾塞的事
[20:58] but your heart and your guts have always known 但你的心和肚子[本能]总是知道
[21:01] what’s best for him. Am I right? 什么对他最好 我说得对吗
[21:03] Yes. 对
[21:03] So we’re just gonna use our brilliant insides 所以我们现在只需要动用聪明的内心
[21:05] to make a brilliant choice for Spencer right now, ok? 去为斯宾塞作出明智的选择 好吗
[21:14] What’s happening to my boy? 我儿子怎么了
[21:18] What is happening to him? 他怎么了
[21:20] Look, there’s no wrong choice, 听着 选择没有对错
[21:22] but you have to decide. 但你得作出决定了
[21:24] You can stick around on the blue marble 你可以驻留在这颗蓝色星球上
[21:27] or travel out into the great unknown. 也可以启程去向广袤的未知
[21:31] It’s time. 是时候了
[21:34] What are you gonna do? 你打算怎么做
[21:45] You remember our one and only fight? 记得我们唯一一次吵架吗
[21:48] About the world’s greatest poet? 争论谁是世上最伟大的诗人那次吗
[21:50] We were on the phone for, I think, 4 hours. 那通电话持续了大概四个小时
[21:57] You need to find that kind of passion with someone again. 你需要去别人身上重拾这份激情
[22:03] First I need to know 我得先知道
[22:04] if your favorite is still– 你最喜欢的是不是还是
[22:07] E.E. Cummings. 卡明斯[美国诗人]
[22:09] “Whenever you think or you believe or you know, “当你思考 抑或相信 哪怕确知
[22:11] you’re a lot of other people, 你和他人无异
[22:13] but the moment you feel, you’re nobody but yourself.” 可一旦有所感受 你独独是自己”
[22:18] To be nobody but yourself… “身处这倾尽全力
[22:21] In a world which is doing its best night and day 迫使你成为其他人的世界
[22:23] to make you everybody else 要独独成为你自己
[22:24] means to fight… the hardest battle 便是打一场最最艰难的战役
[22:29] which any human being can fight. 这一役凡人类均可参与
[22:31] And never stop fighting.” 这一役永不止息”
[22:41] Spencer. 斯宾塞
[22:55] Spencer. 斯宾塞
[22:57] Can you hear me? 听得到我说话吗
[23:03] That’s a good sign. 这是个好兆头
[23:04] Is he gonna be ok? 他会没事的吧
[23:06] He’s putting up one hell of a fight. 他表现得十分顽强
[23:08] But it’s still too early to know for sure. 但现在下结论为时尚早
[23:10] I need to keep him here for tests. 我得让他留院做更多检查
[23:12] Excuse me. 失陪下
[23:18] How is he? 他怎么样了
[23:19] – He’s stable. – Thank God. -他情况稳定了 -谢天谢地
[23:21] Is he awake? 他醒了吗
[23:22] He opened his eyes for a second. 他之前稍微睁了下眼
[23:23] It’s progress. 算是进步吧
[23:24] Please tell him I will be there as soon as I can. 请告诉他我一定会尽快赶过去的
[23:26] You bet I will. What’s going on with Lynch? 我肯定会说的 林奇的案子怎么样了
[23:28] We’re thinking Grace’s mom might be a clue to where he’s going. 我们觉得格雷西的妈妈或许能帮我们找到他的下落
[23:31] I remember we didn’t have a lot on her. 我记得我们对她的了解不多
[23:34] Liz Coster. She gave birth to Grace when she was 22. 丽兹·考斯特 她二十二岁时生下了格雷西
[23:38] And she OD’d on oxy 5 years ago. 五年前因服药过量而死
[23:44] What’s up, Dave? 怎么了 戴夫
[23:45] Lynch wrote me into his story. 林奇把我写进了他的故事里
[23:47] I’ve got to be part of his end game. 我肯定是他终局游戏的一部分
[23:49] I need more security for Krystall. 得再派人去保护克里斯朵的安全
[23:53] I saw his badge, I just opened the door. 我看到他的警徽 就开门让他进来了
[23:55] I’m so sorry. 真的对不起
[23:59] You figure it out yet, David? 你想明白了吗 戴夫
[24:00] I’ve got something you need, 是不是我这里有你需要的东西
[24:01] and you’re holding my wife hostage until you get it? 你绑架我妻子当人质 直到你拿到手为止对吗
[24:04] Call in all your favors. It’s gonna be a doozy. 尽管召集人手 这会是个大场面
[24:09] They’re near centerport. 他们在中心港口附近
[24:11] We need a plan. 我们需要个计划
[24:12] – What kind of plan? – A great plan. -什么样的计划 -完美的计划
[24:14] I know what he wants. 我知道他想要什么
[24:15] Call the director, no one else. 打给局长 别让其他任何人知道
[24:17] This only works if it’s need to know. 只有在必要时才透露计划 才能成功
[24:19] What is it? 怎么
[24:20] We’re gonna have to make a trade. 我们必须做个交易
[24:24] Has he been here before? 他以前也这样过吗
[24:26] In the hospital, like this? 像这样躺在医院里
[24:29] Yes. 是的
[24:30] Were you here for him? 你有在他身边守着他吗
[24:33] Yes. 是的
[24:34] Aw, how awful. 那种感觉很难受吧
[24:35] It was, actually. 的确如此
[24:37] And then there was the time Agent Hotchner was in the hospital. 曾经霍奇纳探员也受伤住过院
[24:41] And Morgan’s wife. 还有摩根的妻子
[24:44] And J.J. earlier this year 小洁今年也住院了
[24:45] And…me. 还有 我
[24:50] Let them know we’re coming in. Code 3. 通知他们我们过去了 紧急抢救
[24:53] Yeah, I’ve… 真的 我…
[24:55] I’ve actually been in hospitals more times 其实我进医院的次数
[24:58] than I am caring to admit. 比我愿意承认的要多
[25:00] Sometimes I think there’s got to be a better way, you know. 有时候 我觉得肯定有更好的办法
[25:09] There’s got to be a better place. 肯定有更好的地方
[25:12] There is. There is for all of us. 的确有 对我们所有人都有这样一个地方
[25:16] Spencer, I saw some cumuliform heaps today. 斯宾塞 我今天看到天上有好多堆积云
[25:21] His favorite clouds. 那是他最爱的云
[25:23] I plucked that for him. 我帮他采过云彩
[25:25] Everything is up there. 想要什么东西上面都有
[25:28] And we pluck what we want when we want 我们想要的时候 就把想要的东西采下来
[25:31] and we let go what we don’t. 把不想要的都放手
[25:33] That sounds very good. 听上去真棒
[25:35] Ok, I am plucking a memory about… 好吧 我要采摘一份记忆…
[25:40] Spencer’s eyes, and they are brown with gold on the outside. 斯宾塞的眼睛 是棕色的 外面是金色的
[25:45] I think they’re gold on the inside. 我觉得是里面是金色
[25:51] Gold on the inside. 里面是金色
[25:52] Gold on the inside. 里面是金色
[25:54] We were just plucking eye memories of you. 我们刚刚在采摘关于你的眼睛的记忆呢
[25:56] I heard you. 我听到了
[25:58] Forgot how much I loved those clouds, mom. 我都忘了我有多爱那种云了 妈
[26:01] You helped me remember. 你帮我又想了起来
[26:02] I did, huh? 是吧
[26:04] Well, maybe I can come back tomorrow 不如明天我再来的时候
[26:07] and we can watch clouds together. 我们一起看云彩
[26:09] Am I alive, or is this heaven? 我是活着 还是这里是天堂
[26:11] Sweetie, you are very much alive. 亲爱的 你活得好好的呢
[26:17] There’s gonna be two SUVs pulling in. 马上会有两辆旅行车开过去
[26:20] I’m in the first one. 我在第一辆车里
[26:21] Ok. 好的
[26:22] Fall in behind me. 跟在我后面走
[26:48] No, no, no, no. Nope, nope, nope. 不 不 别 别过来
[26:50] No. 不
[26:50] Put them away. 放下武器
[26:52] You ok? 你没事吧
[26:53] He didn’t hurt me. 他没伤害我
[26:54] Lynch, we need more time. 林奇 我们需要时间
[26:56] Our pilots refuse to leave U.S. Airspace. 我们的飞行员拒绝离开美国领空
[26:58] You didn’t profile that about me? 你没有侧写出我这一点吗
[27:00] You see, the wealthy ladies that I seduce, 我引诱的那些富婆们
[27:03] they are suckers for a real-life pilot. 都酷爱现实中的飞行员
[27:05] So you got the keys? You fueled up, ready to go? 你拿上钥匙 加满燃料 准备起飞了吗
[27:08] One condition. Take me. 有一个条件 拿我做人质
[27:10] She’s got nothing to do with this. 她和这事没关系
[27:12] I need a hostage, Dave, not a martyr. 我需要的是人质 戴夫 不是烈士
[27:13] No! 不
[27:16] You put me on that plane with you 你带我上飞机
[27:17] and nobody’s gonna shoot you out of the sky. 就没人会把你从空中击落
[27:20] They’ll let you land, you’ll disappear, 他们会让你着陆 你就可以销声匿迹
[27:23] and you’ll never hear from me again. 再也听不到我的消息了
[27:25] How do you know you’d live to tell about it? 你怎么知道你能活命
[27:28] I’m willing to take that risk. 我愿意冒这个风险
[27:32] Yeah? 是吗
[27:40] All right, let’s go. 好吧 来吧
[27:43] Pat your husband down for me, will you, doll? 替我给你老公搜身 好吗 美女
[27:45] And lose the vest. 脱掉防弹背心
[27:47] Let’s go. We’re wasting time. 快点 不要浪费时间
[27:50] My gun’s in the car. 我的枪在车上
[27:51] This can’t be how it ends. 你不会有事的
[27:55] I love you. 我爱你
[27:56] I love you. 我也爱你
[27:59] All right, put these on, old man. 好了 把这个戴上 老家伙
[28:05] – Come on. – I love you. -快点 -我爱你
[28:09] There’s no shot. 无法瞄准
[28:11] Lynch won’t give us a line of sight. 林奇不会给我们瞄准机会的
[28:29] Sit down. 坐下
[28:37] Ground, this is gulf november 3-4 juliet echo 1-1 地面 这里是GN34JE11
[28:42] requesting permission to taxi for departure. 请求滑行起飞
[28:44] Ground to gulf november 3-4 juliet echo 1-1. 地面呼叫GN34JE11
[28:47] We are currently clearing the jetway for your departure 我们目前正在25号跑道上为你的起飞
[28:49] on runway 2-5. 移去登机桥
[28:51] Please stand by. 请等候
[28:52] Roger that. 收到
[28:53] You know, there’s so many bright sides to what I do. 知道吗 我做的事有很多好的一面
[28:57] I guess you can call me a lifelong learner. 我猜你可以说我是个活到老学到老的人
[28:59] When I was 19, I taught myself Spanish. 我十九岁的时候 就自学西班牙语
[29:02] I always figured the beaches of Mexico would be a beautiful place 我一直觉得墨西哥海滩是个美丽的地方
[29:04] to spend the rest of my days. 可以在那安享晚年
[29:05] Prentiss, come on, you said we needed a great plan. 潘提斯 快啊 你说我们需要一个完美的计划
[29:08] And we have one. 我们有
[29:09] It started 20 years ago when David Rossi and Jason Gideon 二十年前 戴夫·罗西和杰森·基甸
[29:12] submitted their first requisition for a private jet. 第一次提交私人飞机的申请书时就有了
[29:15] There are things none of you know about that jet. 这架飞机有些你们都不知道的秘密
[29:19] Think you’ll be satisfied? 你觉得那样你就能满足了吗
[29:22] Laying low in Mexico? 在墨西哥隐姓埋名
[29:24] Yeah, yeah. 没错
[29:25] I’ll keep myself busy. 我不会让自己闲着的
[29:26] Ground to gulf november 3-4 juliet echo 1-1. 地面呼叫GN34JE11
[29:30] Taxi to runway 2-5. 滑行至25号跑道
[29:31] – Hold short of Delta. – Roger that. -在跑道线外等待达美航空 -收到
[29:33] I mean, just think about all those lonely beauties down there. 想想那里的孤独的美女们
[29:35] No, no, no, it’s definitely the perfect place 不 不 不 对我这样的男人来说
[29:37] for a guy like me to disappear, 那里绝对是个完美的藏身之处
[29:39] get on with the rest of my life. 和安度晚年的地方
[29:56] Ok. 好吧
[30:07] Ah, thank goodness. 谢天谢地
[30:08] Rossi. Rossi, come on. 罗西 罗西 快醒过来
[30:17] Fire at the fuel tank. 朝燃料箱开火
[30:29] Get back! Take cover. 回来 找掩护
[30:42] Ok. 好了
[31:18] It’s gonna be a hell of a party. 这肯定是一场盛大的聚会
[31:21] Yep. 是的
[31:23] You ok? 你还好吗
[31:25] I will be. It’s just… 会好的 我只是
[31:27] hard to believe, you know. 感到难以置信 你懂的
[31:39] Hey, someone knows how to throw a party. 办聚会的人可太厉害了
[31:41] ♪ I saw you standing ♪ ♪我看见你站在那儿♪
[31:45] ♪ Behind the looking glass… ♪ ♪站在镜子后面♪
[31:50] They say that good things happen to good people. 常言道 好人有好报
[31:52] Cheers. 干杯
[31:54] ♪ Take what you want ♪ ♪你想要的都可以带走♪
[31:59] ♪ But take it fast ♪ ♪但是快点带走♪
[32:11] ♪ I feel like dancing ♪ ♪我想要跳舞♪
[32:20] ♪ It won’t be long ♪ ♪我将离去♪
[32:23] ♪ Till I’m back ♪ ♪但不会太久♪
[32:35] How many parties have you thrown? 你举办过多少聚会
[32:38] Not near enough. 远不够多
[32:40] Now this is a perfect backyard. 这真是个完美的后院
[32:44] You two house hunting? 你们两个在找房子吗
[32:46] In Denver. 在丹佛找
[32:48] Don’t worry, I’m not leaving. 别担心 我不会走的
[32:49] I’m keeping my place here, 我还是会在这里居住
[32:50] but we are looking at land out there. 但我们打算在其他地方找找看
[32:52] It’s a good time to invest. 是一次不错的投资机会
[32:55] Absolutely. 绝对是的
[32:57] Hey, looking good, dave. How’s the leg? 你看起来不错 戴夫 腿怎么样了
[33:00] Well, it’s been a long month, 这个月比较艰难
[33:01] but I’m back in business. 但我已经重整旗鼓了
[33:03] But how’s that little Rose doing? 小萝丝怎么样
[33:05] She’s the best baby ever. 她是最乖的宝宝
[33:07] Maybe because it’s number 5 可能是第五个孩子
[33:08] and not much can surprise us anymore. 没有什么可以再让我们惊喜了
[33:10] Maybe it’s because we’re actually getting sleep. 也有可能是因为我们睡得不错
[33:13] Oh, not tonight you’re not, my friend. 今晚你肯定不能睡个好觉 朋友
[33:14] This is gonna be the celebration to end all celebrations. 这一定是最疯狂的庆祝派对
[33:17] Full commitment from everyone. 每个人都要玩得尽兴
[33:19] You got it. 那必须了
[33:20] Can’t believe it. The band is breaking up. 不敢相信 这个小队开始解散了
[33:22] How you feeling, kid? 你感觉如何 孩子
[33:23] I’m feeling great, 我感觉不错
[33:24] and I’m starting back next week. 下周我就回来了
[33:25] Can’t let the team be down two members. 不能让这个队伍一下子少两个人
[33:27] Oh, come on, teaching and consulting? 一边教书一边做顾问
[33:29] You’re making me look bad. 你让我很难堪
[33:30] Just doing what I love. 只是在做我热爱的事情
[33:33] Hey, I will drink to that. 我要为此敬一杯
[33:35] Uh, you’re not supposed to start the festivities 你不能在舞会美人来之前
[33:38] until the belle of ball has arrived. 就开始敬酒了
[33:41] Don’t worry, ok, 不用担心
[33:42] ’cause this is gonna be the first of many. 这只是第一轮敬酒
[33:44] Penelope, congratulations. 佩内洛普 恭喜你
[33:46] Here I thought we were coming to celebrate Dave’s retirement, 一开始以为我们是为了庆祝戴夫的退休
[33:48] but Matt said it is your farewell party. 但马特告诉我这其实是你的告别派对
[33:51] And you had like a hundred offers. 你接到了上百个工作邀约
[33:53] Oh, that’s only if you round up, but yes. 四舍五入才有那么多 不过是的
[33:55] Anyway, it’s nonprofit, it’s close to here, 总之是一个非盈利组织 离这里很近
[33:57] and the dress code isn’t all 而且那里穿衣服不像联调局这么保守
[33:58] FBI conservative like I’ve been having to do. 我不用按规定必须穿什么
[34:01] I’m still in denial that you’re leaving. 我还是不想承认你要走了
[34:04] It won’t be the same without you. 没了你肯定不一样了
[34:05] Better not be. 最好不一样
[34:06] Dave decided he wasn’t going to retire. 戴夫决定他不会马上退休
[34:09] He didn’t want the team to go through too much 他不想让队伍一下子
[34:11] of a transition all at once. 经历太多变动
[34:12] That’s ’cause Dave’s never gonna actually do it. 主要是戴夫永远不会真的退休
[34:16] Hey, look, being with you all, 跟你们所有人在一起
[34:18] doing what few others can, 做一些常人无法做的事
[34:22] that’s where I belong. 这才是我的归属
[34:24] But this night is not about me. 但是今夜的主角不是我
[34:27] To our beloved Penelope. 敬我们亲爱的佩内洛普
[34:30] A salut. 干杯
[34:31] A salut. 干杯
[34:36] ♪ And you, you will be queen ♪ ♪你是皇后♪
[34:44] ♪ Though nothing ♪ ♪没有什么♪
[34:47] ♪ Will drive us away ♪ ♪可以将我们分开♪
[34:52] ♪ We can be heroes ♪ ♪我们可以是英雄♪
[34:56] ♪ Just for one day ♪ ♪就算只有一天♪
[34:58] Just for one day, baby. 就算只有一天 宝贝
[34:59] Just for one day. 就算只有一天
[35:01] ♪ We can be us ♪ ♪我们可以做自己♪
[35:05] ♪ Just for one day ♪ ♪就算只有一天♪
[35:10] ♪ I ♪ ♪我♪
[35:13] ♪ I can remember ♪ ♪我还记得♪
[35:16] ♪ I can remember ♪ ♪我还记得♪
[35:19] ♪ Standing by the wall ♪ ♪站在墙边♪
[35:24] ♪ By the wall, by the wall ♪ ♪在墙边 在墙边♪
[35:28] And again! 再来一次
[35:31] ♪ Shot above our heads ♪ ♪子弹从我们头上穿过♪
[35:32] ♪ Above our heads ♪ ♪从我们头上穿过♪
[35:35] ♪ And we kissed ♪ ♪我们接吻♪
[35:36] Kiss! 接吻
[35:38] ♪ As though nothing could fall ♪ ♪仿佛没有什么会崩塌♪
[35:41] ♪ Nothing could fall ♪ ♪没有什么会崩塌♪
[35:43] ♪ And the shame ♪ ♪至于遗憾♪
[35:45] The shame! 遗憾
[35:47] Shame! 遗憾
[35:48] ♪ Was on the other side ♪ ♪就留在另一边♪
[35:52] ♪ Oh, we can beat them ♪ ♪我们可以打败它们♪
[35:56] ♪ Forever and ever ♪ ♪永远都打败它们♪
[36:00] ♪ Then we could be heroes ♪ ♪我们就是英雄♪
[36:04] ♪ Just for one day ♪ ♪就算只有一天♪
[36:13] ♪ We could be heroes ♪ ♪我们可以是英雄♪
[36:21] ♪ We could be heroes ♪ ♪我们可以是英雄♪
[36:28] ♪ We don’t need no… ♪ ♪我们不需要♪
[36:35] Thank you. 谢谢你
[36:40] So, uh… 那么
[36:45] I was thinking since we’re not gonna work together anymore, 既然我们马上就不是同事了
[36:49] That, uh, 那
[36:52] maybe I could take you to dinner. 我能邀请你共进晚餐吗
[36:57] Yeah. 好啊
[36:59] Yeah? 好吗
[37:00] Yeah. 好
[37:01] We’ll eat. 我们共进晚餐
[37:02] I–yeah. 我 好
[37:05] Cool. 太棒了
[37:08] Penelope reminds all of us 佩内洛普告诉我们大家
[37:10] that change is good– 改变是好的
[37:12] Painful, but good. 很痛苦 却是正面的
[37:14] And as much pain as Lynda Barnes caused all of us, 尽管琳达·巴恩斯给过我们不少痛苦
[37:18] she has inspired me to change. 她激励了我改变
[37:21] So I’m cutting all my hair off. Get ready. 所以我要把头发都剪了 你们准备好
[37:26] So, um, I’ve grown up with Penelope, 我和佩内洛普一起成长
[37:30] not as kids, but as adults. 并不是从小一起长大 而是成年人的成长
[37:33] And she has become my sister– 她成为了我的姐妹
[37:37] There for me wherever I’ve found myself. 无论我在什么境况 她都支持我
[37:41] Once she said that I was 她曾经说我
[37:44] the glue that kept this team together. 凝聚了这个团队
[37:47] But we all know 但我们都知道
[37:49] that that was really you. 你才是那个人
[37:57] So we’re at the beginning of the end. 我们来到了终点的开端
[38:01] And this time next week, we’re not gonna be together 下周这个时候 我们就不能
[38:04] like we have been for as long as I can remember. 像我一直记得的那样聚在一起了
[38:09] I need you each to know that 我想让你们每一个人知道
[38:10] you hold a really special place in my heart. 你们在我的心中都有一个特殊的位置
[38:13] And… 还有
[38:14] I want to freeze right now. 我想要冻结这一刻
[38:17] I want to soak this in. 我想要深深地记住
[38:32] There, I did. 就是这样 我记住了
[38:37] Thank you for letting me be a part of this for so long. 感谢你们一直以来让我成为你们的一员
[38:42] And thank you for reminding me 感谢你们提醒了我
[38:44] that there is an infinite amount of heroism 无论这个世界看上去有多阴暗
[38:47] and kindness in the world, 世上还有还有无尽的
[38:49] no matter how bleak it seems. 善意和英勇
[38:53] My favorite band says the love you take 我最爱的乐队说
[38:56] Is equal to the love you make. 获得多少爱就要付出多少爱
[38:58] So instead of a toast, 所以我不说祝酒词
[39:00] I want to make a promise. 我想许一个承诺
[39:03] Can we please promise that no matter where we go after this 我们能不能保证无论我们之后去了哪里
[39:06] that we keep this feeling in our hearts? 我们都把这种感觉留在我们的心中
[39:12] Cheers. 干杯
[39:13] Salut! 干杯
[39:16] Salut! 干杯
[39:31] Ok, lady and gent, I know they just look like boxes, 女士 先生 我知道它们看起来很像普通的纸盒
[39:34] but one of those is a vintage stapler collection, 但是它们其中一个是古董订书机收藏
[39:36] so be careful. 所以请你们一定要小心
[39:37] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[39:38] What’s with the box brigade? 这箱子大队是怎么回事
[39:40] I thought you weren’t leaving till the end of the week. 我以为你下周才要走
[39:43] Wait, moving out of here like the Colts did Baltimore? 等等 就跟小马队离开巴尔的摩那样急着跑路吗
[39:46] Ok, no one knows what that means. 好吧 没人懂你这是什么意思
[39:48] So you weren’t gonna tell us? 所以你不打算告诉我们吗
[39:52] It’s just that last night was such a perfect good-bye, 昨天晚上的告别太完美了
[39:55] right, and I thought why not end on a high? 所以我就想何不急流勇退
[39:57] Penelope. 佩内洛普
[39:59] I can see I was wrong. 我知道我错了
[40:01] Look, I got some treats for the movers. 我给搬运工准备了一些点心
[40:03] And I could put the kettle on and we could have tea 我可以烧水 然后我们可以像文明人一样
[40:05] like civilized people. 坐下喝点茶
[40:07] Yeah? 好吗
[40:08] We can try. 我们试试
[40:09] Don’t balefully look at me. I’m really sorry. 别这么瞪着我 我真的很抱歉
[40:15] So you expecting the queen? 你是在等女王吗
[40:17] Always. 一贯如此
[40:19] I bequeath this– 我把它留给
[40:22] To you. 你
[40:23] Please take care of her. 请务必照顾好她
[40:27] Ahh. And here I thought I was out of tears. 我以为我早就把眼泪哭干了
[40:33] Oh, and, um, 还有
[40:34] I know that there’s not 8 of us anymore, but. 我知道我们不再是八个人了 但是
[40:40] I’m gonna name her Mildred. 我会叫她米尔德里德
[40:46] We will debrief on the jet. Wheels up. 我们在飞机上做简报 准备出发
[40:50] We got a new one? 我们有新飞机了吗
[40:51] Yes, and this will be her maiden voyage. 对 这会是她的处女航
[40:54] I love the smell of a new jet in the morning. 我喜欢清晨闻到新飞机的味道
[40:59] ♪ Good night ♪ 晚安
[41:01] ♪ Good-bye ♪ 再见
[41:04] ♪ Good luck ♪ 祝好
[41:06] ♪ Don’t cry ♪ 别哭
[41:08] ♪ It’s the edge ♪ 一切的
[41:11] ♪ Of it all ♪ 边缘
[41:13] ♪ It’s the edge ♪ 一切的
[41:16] ♪ Of it all ♪ 边缘
[41:18] ♪ All my friends ♪ 我的友人
[41:20] ♪ At the end ♪ 尽数在
[41:23] ♪ Of the world ♪ 世界尽头
[41:24] ♪ I hope to see you again ♪ 希望能再见
[41:27] ♪ It’s the end ♪ 这次
[41:30] ♪ Of this time ♪ 到此为止
[41:32] ♪ It’s the end ♪ 我们
[41:35] ♪ Of our time ♪ 到此为止
[41:43] ♪ Oh, how little do we know? ♪ 一无所知的我们
[41:51] ♪ We had such a long way to go ♪ 前路漫漫
[41:54] ♪ When you sleep tonight ♪ 你入睡时
[41:57] ♪ You’ll be in my dreams ♪ 会现身在我的梦中
[42:02] ♪ It’s a kind of love ♪ 这是一种爱
[42:05] ♪ It’s all dark ♪ 周围漆黑一片
[42:06] ♪ Nothing comforting me ♪ 我无人安慰
[42:12] ♪ The earth went quiet ♪ 大地寂静
[42:15] ♪ And the air went still ♪ 空气停滞
[42:17] ♪ I feel you now ♪ 我感受到你
[42:20] ♪ More than I ever will ♪ 前所未有的强烈
[42:24] Farewell BAU 再见 望再见
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第15季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第16季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme