时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I didn’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[00:07] | What? What didn’t you like about that? | 什么 你哪里不喜欢了 |
[00:09] | It was boring. It was in black and white. | 好无聊 还黑白的 |
[00:12] | Yes, yes. Black and white is good. | 是啊 黑白多好 |
[00:15] | Long takes are good. | 长镜头也好 |
[00:17] | And it was projected on honest-to-goodness film. | 而且是地地道道的胶片电影 |
[00:21] | Film, you should know, is actually more soothing to the brain | 你要知道 胶片对大脑比录像更有 |
[00:24] | than video. | 安抚作用 |
[00:25] | It’s called the flicker effect. | 这叫闪烁效应 |
[00:26] | That wasn’t film. | 那才不是胶片的 |
[00:27] | Yes, it was. | 就是的 |
[00:29] | No, dad, it wasn’t. | 不 爸爸 不是的 |
[00:30] | When you were out getting popcorn, | 你出去买爆米花时 |
[00:32] | they projected the DVD menu and hit play. | 他们投射出了DVD菜单 然后点击了播放 |
[00:34] | The same thing happened last week | 上周你逼我看那部 |
[00:35] | when you made me watch that documentary on Michael Keaton. | 迈克尔·基顿的纪录片时 也是如此 |
[00:38] | Buster Keaton. | 是巴斯特·基顿 |
[00:40] | – Excuse me. – Yeah. | -不好意思 -嗯 |
[00:42] | Do you know what happened to Susan? | 你们知道苏珊发生了什么吗 |
[00:44] | Oh, uh, sorry, no. | 抱歉 不知道 |
[00:45] | We don’t know a Susan. | 我们不认识什么苏珊 |
[00:48] | The point is, | 重要的是 |
[00:48] | that was a really great movie, | 那是部很棒的电影 |
[00:50] | and you’re a better person for having seen it. | 而你因为看了这部电影也有所升华 |
[00:53] | I still feel like the same old me. | 我可觉得我没怎么变 |
[01:09] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[01:24] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[01:27] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[01:38] | Come in. | 请进 |
[01:42] | Boy, you, uh… you cleaned. | 天啊 你打扫了 |
[01:46] | I did. | 是啊 |
[01:50] | We’re just getting coffee. | 我们只是去喝咖啡 |
[01:52] | Why did you bleach your apartment? | 你为什么给公寓都消毒了 |
[01:54] | Well, even though it’s our third coffee date, | 虽然这只是我们第三次咖啡约会 |
[01:56] | you wanted to see my apartment, | 但你想看看我的公寓 |
[01:58] | which initially I actually thought was kind of odd, | 我起初还觉得奇怪 |
[01:59] | but then I remembered that I was actually the one that said | 但然后我记起来 其实是我说 |
[02:01] | you should meet me at my apartment, | 你该来我公寓见我 |
[02:03] | and then I realized I have not had company in… | 然后我意识到 我上次请人来都是 |
[02:05] | 4 years, so, I should probably open up a window. | 四年前了 我应该开开窗 |
[02:07] | You know, air out the place. | 换换气 |
[02:10] | Are you ok with this? | 你还能接受吧 |
[02:12] | With what? | 接受什么 |
[02:13] | Taking things slow. | 慢慢来 |
[02:15] | Oh, yeah, I’m– I’m good with that. | 当然 我不介意 |
[02:17] | Good, because, um… | 很好 因为 |
[02:18] | whenever I’ve taken things fast, | 每次我着急冒进 |
[02:21] | I’ve been disappointed. | 都以失望告终 |
[02:22] | I know the feeling. | 我了解那感受 |
[02:25] | A-and I know what “fast” means to me, | 我清楚”着急”对我来说意味着什么 |
[02:28] | but in your book, when you say “fast,” | 但就你而言 你说的”着急” |
[02:30] | do you mean… | 是什么意… |
[02:31] | – Sorry. I’m so sorry. – Please. | -抱歉 抱歉 -接吧 |
[02:37] | Hey, what’s up? | 什么事 |
[02:38] | We have a case that’s urgent. | 我们有件急案 |
[02:40] | All right. I’ll be right in. | 好 我就去 |
[02:40] | Spencer, there’s something you need to know. | 斯宾塞 你需要知道件事 |
[02:44] | All right. Understood. | 好 知道了 |
[02:49] | – Work. – Yeah. | -工作 -对 |
[02:52] | It’s ok. Coffee can wait. | 没事 咖啡不急 |
[02:53] | Go save a life. | 去拯救生命吧 |
[02:58] | Catch me up. | 说吧 |
[03:00] | Early this morning, | 今早早些时候 |
[03:00] | Garcia got an email from an anonymous server. | 加西亚收到了来自匿名服务器的邮件 |
[03:04] | She’s not obscuring her face, | 她并没挡住脸 |
[03:05] | telling us she’s got nothing to hide. | 所以她无意隐藏 |
[03:08] | – Any ideas on the victims or unsub? – No. | -知道受害者或嫌犯的情况吗 -不知道 |
[03:10] | Only the unsub’s demand. | 只知道嫌犯的要求 |
[03:12] | That we release Catherine Adams in 24 hours. | 要我们24小时内释放凯特琳·亚当斯 |
[03:15] | I’m having her transferred here for questioning, | 我已安排她被转移来这里接受审问 |
[03:17] | but we have no illusions. | 但我们不抱幻想 |
[03:18] | This is just a game to her. | 这对她只是个游戏 |
[03:20] | We know that. | 我们清楚 |
[03:22] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[03:22] | do we want to play it or not? | 我们想不想玩 |
[03:39] | She’s a contract killer? | 她是个雇佣杀手 |
[03:40] | Yeah, but she’s much, much more than that, too. | 是的 但她可远不止如此 |
[03:43] | She’s a black widow. | 她是黑寡妇 |
[03:44] | She preys on men she can seduce. | 她以她能引诱的男人为猎物 |
[03:46] | She thrives on psychological seduction. | 以心理诱惑为乐 |
[03:48] | Had a body count which was never confirmed | 她杀的具体人数并未证实 |
[03:50] | but it’s believed to be in the hundreds. | 但据信达几百人 |
[03:52] | She’s one of the most dangerous criminals we’ve ever arrested, | 她是我们逮捕过的最危险的罪犯之一 |
[03:55] | and she is obsessed with Reid. | 而且她痴迷于里德 |
[03:57] | He’s the only man to ever outsmart her. | 他是唯一智胜了她的男人 |
[04:11] | Classic negotiating technique. | 经典谈判技巧 |
[04:12] | First one who speaks loses, right? | 第一个开口的就输了 是吧 |
[04:14] | You arranged the kidnapping of two people | 你安排绑架了两人 |
[04:16] | and you did it the same way you did it before, | 而且你的方法跟之前一样 |
[04:18] | through a partner on the outside. | 利用一位在外面的搭档 |
[04:19] | But her demand, “Release Cat Adams,” | 但她要求 “释放凯特·亚当斯” |
[04:22] | that will never happen. | 这就别指望了 |
[04:23] | So, tell me what you want right now, | 马上告诉我你想要什么 |
[04:25] | before I send you back to prison. | 不然我就要送你回监狱了 |
[04:30] | You don’t know, do you? | 你不知道 是吗 |
[04:32] | I stopped fighting. | 我放弃抵抗了 |
[04:34] | Fighting what? | 抵抗什么 |
[04:36] | The United States versus Catherine Adams. | 美国诉凯特琳·亚当斯 |
[04:41] | I had my lawyer plead guilty to all 73 counts… | 我让我的律师对73项罪名认罪 |
[04:46] | and request the death penalty. | 并请求被判死刑 |
[04:49] | Oh, you’ve grown a conscience now? | 你还长良心了 |
[04:52] | I don’t think so. | 我不相信 |
[04:53] | I’m bored, ok? | 我无聊了 好吗 |
[04:58] | Boooored. | 无聊啊 |
[05:00] | Death has to be more interesting than this. | 死亡肯定比这更好玩 |
[05:03] | But it is funny, you know, when you– | 但有趣的是 当你… |
[05:06] | when you’re counting the days left, | 开始倒数人生 |
[05:07] | you really do ask yourself, | 你会扪心自问 |
[05:11] | “What didn’t I do?” | “我有什么没做过” |
[05:15] | And the only thing I could come up with was… | 我唯一能想到的 就是 |
[05:22] | you. | 你 |
[05:23] | You haven’t done me? | 你没做过我吗 |
[05:25] | Sexually violated me in Mexico. | 你在墨西哥性侵犯了我 |
[05:27] | I did? Are you sure? | 是吗 你确定吗 |
[05:29] | The drugs that made you hallucinate, | 导致你产生幻觉的药物 |
[05:31] | they flood your brain with serotonin, right? | 让你大脑里充满了血清素 是吧 |
[05:33] | So, what does that mean when it comes to… | 那么对你那啥意味着什么 |
[05:37] | It’s similar to MDMA. It’s hard to– | 类似摇头丸 会很难… |
[05:39] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:41] | Stop being the boy who cried rape, Spencie. | 别再喊你被强奸了 斯宾宾 |
[05:43] | It’s not a good look. | 挺丢人的 |
[05:47] | Plus, we–we don’t have a lot of time. | 再说 我们时间可不多了 |
[05:48] | For what? | 干什么的时间 |
[05:50] | I would like to go on a date…with you. | 我要跟你约会一次 |
[05:54] | – A date? – Yes. | -约会 -没错 |
[05:56] | I want to look pretty. | 我想打扮得美美的 |
[05:59] | And I want to have fun. | 我想开心地玩玩 |
[06:01] | And I won’t even get physical, ok? | 我都不会动手动脚的 |
[06:03] | Unless you want me to. | 除非你希望我那么做 |
[06:07] | Come here. Closer. | 过来 凑近点 |
[06:11] | The only date that I’ll be there for | 我唯一会去赴的约会 |
[06:13] | is the one where they stick a needle in your vein. | 就是去看他们给你执行注射死刑 |
[06:19] | You’re gonna let a father and daughter die? | 你就要任一对父女死去吗 |
[06:20] | I don’t think so. | 我看不会 |
[06:22] | I never said father and daughter. | 我可没提什么父女 |
[06:23] | You’re already slipping. | 你已经露馅了 |
[06:24] | We’ll find them. We always do. | 我们能找到他们的 我们总能做到 |
[06:28] | Not tonight. | 今晚不行的 |
[06:31] | Tonight I win. | 今晚我会赢 |
[06:34] | The score between me and you is two to zero. | 我们之间的比分是2:0 |
[06:37] | By tomorrow morning, it’ll be a clean sweep. | 到明早 就是全胜了 |
[06:41] | Enjoy eternal nothingness. | 享受永恒的虚无吧 |
[06:43] | It’s a metaphor for your life. | 那是你人生的隐喻 |
[06:50] | Nice to see you, too, Spencie. | 见到你我也很高兴 斯宾宾 |
[07:43] | Date Night | 约会之夜 |
[07:45] | “Psychotics, say what you want about them, | “疯子 随你怎么说他们 |
[07:48] | tend to make the first move.” | 他们往往先出手” |
[07:49] | David Foster Wallace. | 戴维·福斯特·华莱士[小说家] |
[07:52] | Victimology’s off. | 受害者情况不对 |
[07:53] | – How so? – Father and daughter. | -怎么说 -一对父女 |
[07:55] | She’s never done that before. | 她从未这么干过 |
[07:56] | She usually kills men that remind her of her father. | 她一般都杀类似她父亲的男人 |
[07:58] | Children, even adult children, are off limits. | 他们的孩子 哪怕是成年人她也不会下手 |
[08:01] | Do we have an I.D. yet? | 我们确认身份了吗 |
[08:02] | No. No one’s even reported these two as missing. | 没有 甚至没人上报这二人失踪 |
[08:04] | You’d think a wife, a mom, someone would notice. | 按说该有妻子 妈妈或什么人会注意到 |
[08:06] | What do we know about the partner who was helping her? | 我们对在帮助她的搭档有什么了解 |
[08:08] | It’s got to be someone from her prison. | 肯定是她同监狱的什么人 |
[08:09] | She hasn’t had contact with anyone else. | 她并未联系过任何其他人 |
[08:11] | We can start with known associates | 我们可以从最近获释的 |
[08:13] | who were recently released. | 已知狱友开始排查 |
[08:14] | Ok, can I tell you what’s bugging me? | 能说说什么让我觉得不安吗 |
[08:17] | Every time we’ve gone up against Cat, | 每次我们对付凯特 |
[08:19] | there’s the presenting agenda | 她都表面上有一套 |
[08:20] | and the hidden one. | 背地里还有一套 |
[08:21] | If she sticks to pattern, | 如果这次也是如此 |
[08:22] | this isn’t just about going on a date with Spence. | 这可就不是跟斯宾塞约个会那么简单 |
[08:25] | Right now, she’s a fixed variable. | 现在 她是确定的变数 |
[08:26] | We need to focus on identifying the unsub and her victims. | 我们得集中精力确认嫌犯和受害者的身份 |
[08:33] | What the… | 什么… |
[08:40] | Yeah, I was calling about the flyer. | 我是为那个传单打来 |
[08:41] | You know, the guy who killed that woman? | 就是杀了那女人的那家伙 |
[08:43] | Call me back, I guess. | 回电吧 |
[08:45] | I’m on Fourth Street | 我在第四街 |
[08:46] | and my car has been papered over–papered– | 我的车都被纸糊满了 |
[08:49] | With these flyers about this woman. | 都是关于一个女人的传单 |
[08:51] | Who the hell put this flyer on my car? | 是谁把传单放在我车上的 |
[08:53] | I’m one of the small business owners on Fourth Street | 我是第四街的一家小店的店主 |
[08:56] | and I’m calling– | 我来电是… |
[08:57] | I’m calling about the dead woman on the flyer. | 我来电是想说传单上那个被杀女人的事 |
[09:00] | Hey, you. | 你好 |
[09:02] | How’s your day going? | 你今天怎么样 |
[09:03] | Amazing, actually. | 可好了 |
[09:04] | I got a call from my headhunter | 我收到了猎头的来电 |
[09:06] | about a position at the Smithsonian | 是关于一份史密森尼的工作 |
[09:08] | creating programs for people with disabilities. | 为残疾人开办相应的项目 |
[09:11] | I am drooling I want it so bad. | 我太想拿到这份工作了 |
[09:13] | You’re gonna get it. | 你肯定能拿到 |
[09:17] | Are you ready to tell me about what’s been going on, because | 你愿意告诉我到底怎么回事了吗 因为 |
[09:21] | there is something. | 肯定有事 |
[09:22] | It’s an old case. | 是件老案 |
[09:23] | A woman I arrested that I thought I was done with. | 一个被我逮捕的女人 我本以为都过去了 |
[09:25] | Well, we could talk about it tonight, maybe. | 好吧 那我们今晚谈谈吧 |
[09:29] | Could be our first nighttime date. | 可以作为我们的第四次夜晚约会 |
[09:31] | Only if we don’t talk about any of this, ok? | 但我们可不能谈这些 |
[09:33] | I don’t want to waste another second on her. | 我不想再为她浪费一秒了 |
[09:34] | Her? | 她吗 |
[09:36] | – It. – It. | -案子 -案子 |
[09:37] | I, uh– | 我… |
[09:38] | It just–it sounded like you said– | 但你似乎说的是… |
[09:39] | I have to go. Keep me posted. | 我得挂了 有事再联系我 |
[09:41] | Right. You–you, too. | 好 你也是 |
[09:44] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:46] | Well? What are her demands? | 怎么样 她要什么 |
[09:48] | She wants to go ice skating | 她想去滑冰 |
[09:49] | so she can skate circles around you. | 好绕着你转圈 |
[09:51] | She’s wasting our time. | 她在浪费我们的时间 |
[09:52] | Ok, something weird happened, | 好吧 有件奇怪的事 |
[09:54] | but it could be a lead. | 但可能是线索 |
[09:55] | I just got a bazillion voice mail messages, | 我刚收到了一大堆语音留言 |
[09:58] | all from the same address on Fourth Street. | 都是来自第四街的同一地址 |
[10:07] | The unsub leave these behind? | 是嫌犯留下的吗 |
[10:09] | Yeah, plastered everywhere up and down the street. | 对 在整条街上贴得到处都是 |
[10:12] | Well, that’s the father that was abducted. | 那就是被绑架的父亲 |
[10:14] | Framed like a wanted poster. | 做得像通缉海报 |
[10:16] | You think they’re trying to make some kind of | 你说这是什么 |
[10:16] | statement about injustice? | 关于不公的宣言吗 |
[10:18] | No. No, they’re mocking us with this. | 不 他们是在拿这个嘲弄我们 |
[10:21] | That’s Garcia’s direct line. | 这是加西亚的直拨号码 |
[10:23] | Thing is, even if this is a taunt, | 问题是 哪怕这是嘲弄 |
[10:25] | we still gotta follow the breadcrumbs. | 我们还是得顺着往下查 |
[10:27] | So, who’s Susan? | 那么 苏珊是谁 |
[10:35] | Dad, why is she doing this? | 爸爸 她为什么要这么做 |
[10:37] | What does she want? | 她想要什么 |
[10:39] | I don’t know. It doesn’t make any– | 不知道 根本没道… |
[10:44] | Please. | 求你了 |
[10:46] | Let us go. | 放了我们吧 |
[10:51] | You’re making a mistake! | 你搞错了 |
[10:53] | No! | 不 |
[10:54] | We didn’t do anything! | 我们什么都没做 |
[10:55] | Dad. No. | 爸爸 不 |
[10:57] | We don’t know who Susan is! | 我们不认识什么苏珊 |
[11:00] | No. | 不 |
[11:01] | No! | 不 |
[11:02] | Please. | 求你 |
[11:03] | No, no. | 不不 |
[11:04] | What–what are you doing? | 你 你要干什么 |
[11:06] | Dad, what is she doing? | 爸爸 她想干什么 |
[11:07] | – What are you doing? – No! | -你干什么 -不 |
[11:09] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[11:10] | No, dad, | 不 爸爸 |
[11:11] | No! No, stop, stop! | 不 不要 |
[11:15] | We I.D.’d the unsub. | 我们确认了嫌犯身份 |
[11:16] | her name is Juliette Weaver. | 她叫茱莉叶·维佛 |
[11:17] | It took the prison all of 5 minutes to identify her. | 监狱不到五分钟就认出了她 |
[11:19] | She was Cat’s old cellmate. | 她是凯特的旧狱友 |
[11:21] | Released from prison 6 months ago. | 六个月前出狱 |
[11:23] | Off the grid a week ago. | 一周前消失了 |
[11:23] | What was she in for? | 她犯了什么罪入狱的 |
[11:24] | Low-level possession. | 低级持毒罪 |
[11:26] | She took the rap for her boyfriend, but according to the warden, | 她替男友背了罪名 但据典狱长说 |
[11:29] | she’d follow Cat around like a puppy dog. | 她像只哈巴狗一样跟着凯特 |
[11:31] | Easily manipulated. So, Cat groomed her, | 很容易被操控 凯特培养了她 |
[11:33] | got her to take orders. | 让她替她办事 |
[11:34] | It goes deeper than that. | 还不止如此 |
[11:36] | Cat and Juliette have something in common. | 凯特和茱莉叶有共同点 |
[11:38] | Juliette’s dad killed her mom in a domestic dispute. | 茱莉叶的爸爸在一场家庭纠纷中杀了她妈 |
[11:41] | Then he fled and he was never caught. | 之后他逃走 并一直逍遥法外 |
[11:43] | That’s exactly what happened with Cat’s parents. | 那正跟凯特的父母一样 |
[11:45] | Yeah, so, we did a little digging into Susan. | 对 所以我们去查了苏珊 |
[11:46] | We thought that she might’ve been Juliette’s mom. | 我们本以为她会是茱莉叶的妈妈 |
[11:49] | But she’s not. | 但她不是 |
[11:50] | She’s Cat’s. | 她是凯特的妈妈 |
[11:52] | Susan Adams. | 苏珊·亚当斯 |
[11:52] | Unidentified cold case from 1987. | 1987年的悬案 身份未能确认 |
[11:54] | She was found floating in the water on the Potomac. | 她浮尸波托马克河上 |
[11:57] | Thanks to that picture, the case isn’t cold anymore. | 因为这张照片 现在悬案要重启了 |
[12:01] | Somehow you did it. | 你做到了 |
[12:03] | You found what I couldn’t. | 你找到了我找不到的 |
[12:06] | You found your father | 你找到了你父亲 |
[12:06] | And you must have been furious | 你肯定很愤怒 |
[12:08] | when you discovered that he started over. | 因为你发现他重启了他的人生 |
[12:11] | Had another daughter. And that | 还生了个女儿 那… |
[12:13] | is why you deviated from your usual victimology. | 就是你偏离你通常受害者选择的原因 |
[12:16] | It wasn’t enough to just hurt him. | 因为光伤害他不够 |
[12:18] | You had to hurt her, too. | 你还得伤害她 |
[12:21] | When are we going ice skating? | 我们什么时候去滑冰 |
[12:22] | We’re not going ice skating. | 我们不会去滑冰的 |
[12:23] | You know, we’ve been asking ourselves this whole time | 我们一直在问自己 |
[12:25] | what your hidden agenda was, | 你的隐藏目的是什么 |
[12:26] | but you tipped it | 但你自己露馅了 |
[12:28] | when you said that you were gonna win tonight. | 你说你今晚能赢 |
[12:31] | Even if I let you out of here, | 即便我把你放走 |
[12:32] | you’ll still kill them. | 你还是会杀了他们 |
[12:35] | So, no ice skating? | 所以 不滑冰了 |
[12:36] | No ice skating. | 不滑冰了 |
[12:41] | You should tell Garcia to check her email. | 你该叫加西亚查看她的邮箱 |
[12:47] | Ok, this just came in, | 刚到的 |
[12:48] | Exactly 12 hours after the last email. | 距上封电邮整十二小时 |
[12:51] | Completely untraceable and it looks like a video. | 完全不能追踪 而且似乎是视频 |
[12:54] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[12:54] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[12:56] | No! | 不 |
[13:00] | Dad! Dad. Dad. | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 |
[13:03] | Sweetie, I’ve got– I’m ok. | 亲爱的 我没事 |
[13:04] | – I’m ok. – No. No! | -我没事 -不 |
[13:07] | Blanks. She fired blanks. | 空包弹 她开的是空包弹 |
[13:08] | We have fewer than 12 hours left. | 我们只剩不到十二小时了 |
[13:10] | I don’t think she’ll fire blanks again. | 我觉得她下次不会再开空包弹了 |
[13:12] | If we give Cat what she wants, | 如果我们满足凯特的愿望 |
[13:14] | we can profile what she says on the date. | 我们可以根据她约会时的话做侧写 |
[13:16] | She always trips up. | 她总会露馅 |
[13:17] | She always reveals her achilles heel. | 她总会自爆弱点 |
[13:19] | And she always does it with you. | 而且她总在你面前露馅 |
[13:50] | Don’t wait up. | 别等我们了 |
[14:03] | I can’t believe this is finally happening. | 真不敢相信这可算成真了 |
[14:07] | What ice skating rink are we going to? | 我们去哪个滑冰场 |
[14:10] | – Spencie. – Don’t call me that. | -斯宾宾 -别那么喊我 |
[14:15] | God, your parents are so strict. | 天啊 你父母好严格 |
[14:36] | This isn’t what I wanted. | 这可不是我想要的 |
[14:37] | It’s the best I could do. | 我只能做到这份上了 |
[14:38] | It’s not what I want. | 不是我想要的 |
[14:40] | Skating is skating. What does it matter? | 都是滑着玩 有什么关系吗 |
[14:42] | It matters because if I asked to | 就是有关系 因为如果我说 |
[14:44] | hang out with a bunch of sixth graders, | 想跟一群六年级学生一起玩 |
[14:45] | I would have asked to come here, | 我就会说想来这儿了 |
[14:46] | but I didn’t, did I? | 但我可不是那么说的吧 |
[14:47] | We put in the request, Cat, | 我们申请了 凯特 |
[14:48] | and the answer was no. | 但我们被拒绝了 |
[14:49] | – Why? – Because we can’t risk | -为什么 -因为我们不能冒险 |
[14:51] | giving you access to a bladed tool. | 让你拿到尖锐的利刃 |
[14:52] | What, I’m gonna use an ice skate | 怎么 我会用冰刀 |
[14:54] | to slice your neck open? Grow up. | 划开你的喉咙吗 长大点吧 |
[14:56] | Relax. | 放松 |
[14:58] | It’s out of my hands. It’s either this or nothing. | 我没办法 不是这里就没得玩了 |
[15:00] | Then nothing. | 那就不玩 |
[15:01] | – Fine. – Fine. | -好啊 -好 |
[15:02] | Get back in the van. | 回车上去 |
[15:03] | I will. | 我会的 |
[15:05] | Had something special planned for our anniversary | 本来为了周年纪念策划了特别的东西 |
[15:06] | but whatever, forget it. | 但算了吧 |
[15:08] | You remembered? | 你还记得 |
[15:09] | Of course I remembered, but this date is over, | 当然记得 但约会结束了 |
[15:10] | so, let’s get back in the van. | 所以我们回车上去吧 |
[15:11] | No, no, no, no. I want to see it. | 不不 我想看 |
[15:14] | Come on. I want to see it. | 去吧 我想看 |
[15:16] | Give me something. | 给我点东西 |
[15:17] | – No. – Yes. Give me something | -不 -必须行 给我点 |
[15:19] | to help find your dad and half-sister. | 能帮助你爸和异母妹妹的东西 |
[15:24] | 23 23. | |
[15:25] | That’s nothing. Give me something better. | 太微不足道了 给我点更好的 |
[15:26] | You’re smart. You’ll figure it out. | 你聪明 你能想出来 |
[15:29] | Let’s go. I want to see it. | 走吧 我想看 |
[15:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:33] | Hold my hand. It’s dark inside. | 抓着我的手 里面黑 |
[15:35] | You know we just had our first fight, right? | 你知道我们刚刚第一次拌嘴了吧 |
[15:42] | God, it smells so gross in here. | 天啊 里面气味好恶心 |
[15:44] | That’s why I hate roller rinks. | 所以我才讨厌旱冰场 |
[15:45] | Luke, can you hear me? | 卢克 听到了吗 |
[15:46] | Loud and clear. | 很清楚 |
[15:47] | Light it up. | 点亮吧 |
[15:48] | Got it. | 好的 |
[15:58] | Spencie… | 斯宾宾 |
[16:02] | I’m a size 7 skate. | 我穿7号鞋 |
[16:07] | 23. Could be 23 Chromosomes. | 23 可能是23基因测试 |
[16:11] | That’s how Cat found her father. | 凯特就是通过这个办法找到了父亲 |
[16:12] | Matt and I went through Cat’s prison mail. | 马特和我查过凯特的监狱邮件 |
[16:14] | Nothing says she ran a familial DNA test. | 并无迹象表明她做过亲缘基因测试 |
[16:17] | Unless she ran it through her lawyer, | 除非她是通过律师做的 |
[16:19] | in which case it would be privileged | 那就是保密信息 |
[16:20] | and we wouldn’t know about it. | 我们无从得知 |
[16:21] | Where are we on Juliette Weaver? | 茱莉叶·维佛查得如何了 |
[16:22] | Dead end. | 毫无进展 |
[16:23] | We’ve looked into her and Cat’s known locations in D.C. | 我们查了她和凯特在华府的已知去处 |
[16:25] | So, our best bet | 那么我们的最大机会 |
[16:27] | would be to get Cat to call Juliette or text her | 是让凯特给茱莉叶打电话或发短信 |
[16:29] | and maybe Garcia could trace the signal. | 那加西亚或许能追踪信号 |
[16:31] | There’s no way we could force Cat to make that move. | 我们绝无可能逼凯特这么做 |
[16:34] | She’d see us coming a mile away. | 她肯定会早有防备 |
[16:35] | Find a way she won’t. | 想个让她不备的办法 |
[16:37] | I’ll get Cat’s lawyer in here on that familial DNA test. | 我去把凯特的律师叫来问基因检测的事 |
[16:39] | It’s not much but right now, | 虽然希望渺茫 但现在 |
[16:41] | it’s all we’ve got. | 也只有这些了 |
[16:47] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[16:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:49] | A big problem. | 大麻烦 |
[16:49] | I know | 我知道 |
[16:50] | we’ve only found what Cat wants us to find. | 我们只找到了凯特希望我们找到的东西 |
[16:52] | The flyers. Juliette’s identity. | 传单 茱莉叶的身份 |
[16:55] | Pictures of the victims. | 受害者的照片 |
[16:56] | She is not making this hard for us. | 她没有为难我们 |
[16:59] | From the very beginning, | 我们从一开始 |
[17:00] | we profiled that there’s a hidden agenda. | 就分析她还有隐藏目的 |
[17:01] | This isn’t hidden. | 这可不叫隐藏 |
[17:02] | Ok, so, that means Cat’s got something bigger planned, | 好吧 那凯特肯定还有更大的阴谋 |
[17:06] | but what? | 但是什么呢 |
[17:07] | Last time, | 上次 |
[17:08] | she pretended she was pregnant with Reid’s baby. | 她假装怀了里德的孩子 |
[17:11] | Before that, | 再之前 |
[17:12] | she planted a bomb under the restaurant. | 她在餐馆安了炸弹 |
[17:14] | Both times, she got us with our pants down. | 她两次都打得我们措手不及 |
[17:16] | I’m telling you, the other shoe hasn’t dropped yet. | 相信我 坏事还在后头 |
[17:18] | Ok, so, this doesn’t have Anything to do with her family, | 好吧 这跟她的家人毫无关系 |
[17:20] | even though she wants us to think it does, | 虽然她希望我们这么认为 |
[17:22] | so, what else could– | 那还能是… |
[17:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:28] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[17:29] | I represent Catherine Adams. | 我是凯特琳·亚当斯的律师 |
[17:31] | Attorney-client privilege means | 根据律师-委托人保密协议 |
[17:33] | I can’t talk to you guys. | 我不能跟你们说什么 |
[17:34] | Unless you have knowledge of a crime | 除非你知道你的委托人 |
[17:36] | your client is currently committing. | 正在犯下的罪行 |
[17:38] | Yeah, and I don’t. | 是的 但我不知道 |
[17:40] | She has a partner | 她有个搭档 |
[17:41] | holding those two people hostage. | 挟持了这两个人 |
[17:43] | We believe it’s her father and her half-sister. | 我们认为这是她父亲和异母妹妹 |
[17:45] | She could’ve only found them through a familial DNA search. | 她能找到他们肯定是通过亲缘基因检测 |
[17:48] | She could’ve only made that happen through you. | 而她只有通过你才能做到 |
[17:53] | Ok, yeah. She spit in a tube | 好吧 是的 她往管子里吐了口水 |
[17:56] | and sent it to me. | 然后寄给了我 |
[17:57] | I thought I was helping. | 我以为我在帮忙 |
[17:58] | How did she get the results? | 她怎么拿到结果的 |
[17:59] | Did you send them to her in prison? | 你寄到监狱里给她了吗 |
[18:01] | No. There was another address. | 没有 是一个另外的地址 |
[18:03] | She wanted a friend to get them. | 她让一位朋友代收的 |
[18:05] | Emily, we’ve got something. | 艾米莉 我们有发现 |
[18:15] | What’s up? | 好啊 |
[18:17] | Can you skate backwards? | 你会倒滑吗 |
[18:19] | I can barely skate forward. | 我往前滑都困难 |
[18:21] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[18:22] | Just look up. | 抬头 |
[18:24] | Not that far. | 别抬那么高 |
[18:27] | Someone having fun? | 某人开心了吗 |
[18:31] | I’m having fun. | 我挺开心的 |
[18:34] | If your stupid chaperone wasn’t here, | 要不是你讨厌的跟班在 |
[18:36] | I would ask the DJ to put on some | 我会叫DJ放点 |
[18:38] | Savage Garden for the guy-girl skate | 野人花园 假小子滑旱冰的歌 |
[18:40] | and we could totally make out. | 我们可以亲热一番 |
[18:43] | You, uh… | 你… |
[18:44] | you realize what I have to do, right? | 你知道我必须做什么吧 |
[18:47] | Let me think. | 我想想 |
[18:49] | Ask me a bunch of pointed questions | 问我一堆有目的的问题 |
[18:51] | and hope that I trip up? | 希望我露馅吗 |
[18:53] | Go ahead. Ask away. | 来吧 问吧 |
[18:55] | What happened to your baby? | 你的孩子呢 |
[18:56] | – What? – The last time I saw you, | -什么 -我上次见你时 |
[18:58] | you were pregnant with someone else’s baby | 你怀了别的什么人的孩子 |
[18:59] | that you said was mine. | 你还说那是我的 |
[19:01] | Why are you asking me about that? | 你为什么要问我那事 |
[19:03] | I don’t want to talk about that. | 我不想谈那个 |
[19:05] | Hormonal changes during pregnancy | 怀孕期间的荷尔蒙变化 |
[19:06] | expand the brain’s capacity for empathy. | 会让大脑的共情能力提升 |
[19:08] | I was actually just trying to | 我只是想看看 |
[19:09] | see if I could use it against you. | 我能不能以此来对付你 |
[19:10] | Oh, really? What about, um, sex? | 是吗 那性呢 |
[19:17] | Why don’t you use that against me? | 你为什么不用这个来对付我 |
[19:31] | Got the shot. | 我可以开枪 |
[19:33] | Hold. Hold. | 别动 |
[19:34] | Cat, wait. Cat. Cat. | 凯特 等等 凯特 |
[19:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:41] | I can explain. | 我能解释 |
[19:43] | I have spent my entire adult life reading men. | 我自成年以来就一直在分析男人 |
[19:46] | I know when they’re thinking about someone else. | 他们想着别人时我一眼就能看出来 |
[19:48] | Yes, I’m dating someone, but that doesn’t mean– | 是的 我有约会对象 但那不代表… |
[19:49] | Do you know what this was for me? | 你知道这对我来说是什么吗 |
[19:52] | I didn’t ask for one last family visit. | 我没要求最后见一次家人 |
[19:54] | I didn’t want one final meal. | 我没要求吃最后一餐 |
[19:57] | I wanted this. | 我想要这个 |
[19:58] | And you can’t even give me the courtesy | 而你甚至不能让我在 |
[20:00] | of your undivided attention before I’m executed. | 被处死之前 对我全神贯注 |
[20:03] | So, thank you very much, but | 谢谢你了 但是 |
[20:07] | this date is over. | 约会结束了 |
[20:09] | You can turn off the stupid lights, boys. | 可以把那破灯关了 伙计们 |
[20:11] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[20:14] | She’s not you. | 她不是你 |
[20:18] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[20:19] | I’m not lying. | 我没撒谎 |
[20:20] | I wish I was, but I’m not. | 我也希望我是在撒谎 但不是的 |
[20:21] | There’s some part of my brain, some… | 我脑子里有那么一点… |
[20:24] | some part that you somehow inhabit | 一点地方被你占据 |
[20:27] | and no woman, no matter how good, | 没有哪个女人 不管多好 |
[20:28] | no matter how kind, no matter how… | 多善良 多… |
[20:31] | sexy she is can ever get you out. | 性感 也无法赶走你 |
[20:42] | Do you think about me when you kiss her? | 你吻她时会想到我吗 |
[20:44] | I don’t know. I haven’t kissed her. | 我不知道 我还没吻过她 |
[20:48] | You haven’t kissed her yet? | 你还没吻过她 |
[20:49] | You haven’t kissed me yet. | 你还没吻过我呢 |
[20:53] | So, what have you done with her | 那你跟她做过什么 |
[20:54] | that you haven’t done with me? | 你没跟我做过的事 |
[20:56] | Come on. Give me something. | 拜托 说一件事吧 |
[20:58] | She saw my apartment. | 她看过我的公寓 |
[20:59] | Then I want to see your apartment. Now. | 那我也要看你的公寓 马上 |
[21:05] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[21:10] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[21:12] | Don. Don Brenner. | 唐 唐·布伦纳 |
[21:14] | She took my daughter! I don’t know where! | 她抓走了我女儿 我不知道去哪了 |
[21:16] | Ok, Don, I-I need you to listen to me. | 好了 唐 我需要你听好 |
[21:19] | The kidnapper, Juliette Weaver, | 绑架者 茱莉叶·维佛 |
[21:21] | she’s working very closely with Catherine Adams. | 她在跟凯特琳·亚当斯密切合作 |
[21:23] | Have you had any contact with her? | 你是否跟她有过任何联系 |
[21:25] | – Who? – Catherine Adams. | -谁 -凯特琳·亚当斯 |
[21:27] | Your–your daughter. | 你女儿 |
[21:29] | I-I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[21:32] | No, you don’t. Do you? | 你是真不知道 是吧 |
[21:34] | JJ. | 小洁 |
[21:37] | You got a knife. | 拿刀解开他吧 |
[21:39] | Results from the DNA search. | 是基因查询的结果 |
[21:42] | “We’ve matched your submitted DNA | “您提交的DNA已与 |
[21:44] | to an unidentified male in Vancouver, | 温哥华一名男子匹配 |
[21:46] | deceased as of December 2016.” | 此人2016年12月死亡” |
[21:50] | Cat’s dad was dead all along. | 凯特的爸爸早死了 |
[21:52] | She and Juliette knew that. | 她和茱莉叶知道的 |
[21:53] | Their whole agenda was just to throw us off track, | 她们的计划就是声东击西 |
[21:55] | waste our time. | 让我们浪费时间 |
[21:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:00] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[22:04] | You sure you want to do this, man? | 你真想这么做吗 伙计 |
[22:05] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切 |
[22:10] | Did you really mean what you said? | 你说的话是认真的吗 |
[22:14] | Yes. | 是 |
[22:15] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[22:18] | And make it good. | 而且要真诚点 |
[22:19] | Because I’m this close to letting them die. | 因为我就要任他们去死了 |
[22:47] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[22:49] | Get her out of here. Get her out of here. | 快带她走 |
[22:50] | No, no, no. She will kill them if I leave. | 不不 如果我走她会杀了他们的 |
[22:52] | Kill who? | 杀谁 |
[22:53] | My father and my sister. | 我父亲和妹妹 |
[22:54] | Michelle? | 米歇尔吗 |
[22:55] | No, my–my younger sister. | 不 是我妹妹 |
[22:58] | Look, I got a call from some woman. | 我接到个女人的电话 |
[22:59] | I heard my sister screaming in the background. | 我听到背景里传来我妹妹的尖叫 |
[23:01] | She told me to come here, | 她叫我来这里 |
[23:02] | that there would be a key under the mat. | 还说脚垫下面会有钥匙 |
[23:03] | Spencer, what is happening? | 斯宾塞 这是怎么回事 |
[23:06] | It’s your family she kidnapped. | 她绑架的是你的家人 |
[23:07] | JJ and Matt recovered your dad. | 小洁和马特找到了你爸 |
[23:09] | He’s alive and unharmed. | 他毫发无伤 |
[23:10] | What about Eloise? | 那爱洛依丝呢 |
[23:11] | She’s still missing. | 她还下落不明 |
[23:12] | I say we get Cat, we put her in her cell, | 我们带凯特回监狱 |
[23:14] | and we regroup. | 然后重新部署 |
[23:15] | No. Bring her in here | 不 带她进来 |
[23:16] | and leave us alone. | 让我们单独谈谈 |
[23:18] | – Dude. – Here. | -伙计 -来 |
[23:21] | You can monitor us with this. | 你用这个监控我们 |
[23:24] | Follow my lead. We can outsmart her. | 看我的眼色行事 我们能战胜她 |
[23:26] | Let her gloat. She loves to gloat. | 让她得意 她喜欢那样 |
[23:28] | Just don’t show fear or she’ll use it against you. | 别显露出恐惧 她会以此对付你 |
[23:31] | Who? | 谁 |
[23:34] | Her. | 她 |
[23:43] | We’re all here. What do you want to talk about? | 我们都在了 你想说什么 |
[23:45] | So, so much. | 好多呢 |
[23:49] | She’s cute. | 她挺漂亮 |
[23:55] | Juliette staked out Reid’s life, | 茱莉叶监视了里德的生活 |
[23:57] | found out he was dating somebody new. | 发现了他有新约会对象 |
[23:58] | He was probably so focused on Max | 他们约会的时候 |
[24:00] | every time they went out that he never noticed. | 他大概心思都在麦克斯身上 就没发现 |
[24:01] | But if Juliette was able to find Max’s family, | 但如果茱莉叶找到了麦克斯的家人 |
[24:03] | it means she must have access | 那她肯定拿到了 |
[24:04] | to all of her publicly available information. | 她一切公开的资料 |
[24:06] | At least we found their hidden agenda. | 至少我们知道她的隐藏目的了 |
[24:08] | No, we found Cat’s hidden agenda. | 不 那是凯特的隐藏目的 |
[24:10] | Juliette doesn’t care about Reid. | 茱莉叶才不在乎里德 |
[24:12] | There’s something we’re missing here. | 我们还遗漏了什么 |
[24:13] | – Do a deep dive with Garcia. – On it. | -去跟加西亚深挖一下 -好 |
[24:15] | I’ll go to Reid’s apartment | 我去里德公寓 |
[24:16] | and monitor on site. | 现场监控情况 |
[24:17] | Is there a trap-and-trace on his landline? | 他的固话装信号追踪了吗 |
[24:19] | Garcia’s almost set up. | 加西亚快设置好了 |
[24:20] | Ok. | 好 |
[24:21] | Well, this went from bad to worse. | 这下更糟了 |
[24:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:23] | Female narcissists destroy their competition. | 女自恋狂会毁掉对手 |
[24:25] | Maxine Brenner shouldn’t even be in there. | 麦克辛·布伦纳真的不该在屋里 |
[24:27] | We’re putting her life at risk. | 我们在拿她的命冒险 |
[24:28] | – Walk with me. – Yeah. | -跟我来 -嗯 |
[24:29] | Great. Ok. Thank you, doctor. | 太好了 好 谢谢 医生 |
[24:32] | So, the hospital just released the dad– | 医院让老爸 唐·布伦纳 |
[24:33] | Don Brenner. | 出院了 |
[24:34] | He’s on his way here now. | 他正在来这边 |
[24:36] | Question is, why let him go at all? | 问题是 为何放了他 |
[24:38] | Matt’s on that. Juliette Weaver’s real agenda | 马特在查了 茱莉叶·维佛真正的目的 |
[24:40] | should tell us where she’s taking Max’s younger sister. | 会让我们知道她把麦克斯的妹妹带去了哪 |
[24:42] | I still think the play here | 我仍然认为最好的办法 |
[24:43] | is to get Cat and Juliette to contact each other, but | 是让凯特和茱莉叶联系彼此 但是 |
[24:46] | I have no idea how. | 我也不知道怎么做到 |
[24:47] | I have a plan, | 我有个计划 |
[24:48] | but first we have to talk about Max. | 但我们得先谈谈麦克斯 |
[24:55] | Did it make you mad that I was kissing your boyfriend? | 我吻你男朋友让你生气吗 |
[24:58] | No. | 不 |
[25:00] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[25:01] | Well, he’s not my boyfriend | 他不是我男朋友 |
[25:03] | and I kind of have some other things on my mind. | 而且我还惦记着别的事呢 |
[25:07] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[25:08] | Are you gonna hurt Eloise? | 你会伤害爱洛依丝吗 |
[25:09] | Not if I don’t have to, no. | 如果没必要就不会 |
[25:11] | Honestly, if she follows instructions, | 其实 如果她按要求做 |
[25:14] | she might even learn from this whole experience. | 她甚至可能从这次事件中学到点什么 |
[25:17] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:18] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[25:18] | Max’s sister won’t learn from Cat. | 麦克斯的妹妹肯定不会是从凯特那里学到什么 |
[25:20] | That means she’ll learn from Juliette. | 所以肯定是指茱莉叶 |
[25:22] | Bring up her record. | 调出她的记录 |
[25:24] | She went to prison when she was 20. | 她二十岁时进了监狱 |
[25:27] | That’s the same age as Eloise now. | 爱洛依丝现在就是这年纪 |
[25:29] | She could be grooming her, | 她可能在培养她 |
[25:31] | the same way that Cat groomed Juliette. | 就像凯特对茱莉叶那样 |
[25:33] | Ok, grooming her for what? | 好吧 准备做什么呢 |
[25:34] | Well, it’s not about punishing dad. | 不是惩罚爸爸 |
[25:35] | She let Max’s dad go. | 她放了麦克斯的爸爸 |
[25:38] | It could be about the boyfriend she took the rap for. | 可能是关于她替他顶罪的那个男友 |
[25:41] | What’s that guy’s story? | 那人怎么回事 |
[25:42] | Let’s find out, shall we? | 我们查查吧 |
[25:45] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[25:47] | We’re gonna see the man who told me to go to prison for him. | 我们去见叫我替他进监狱的男人 |
[25:51] | We’re gonna kill him. | 我们要杀了他 |
[25:53] | You don’t need me for that. | 那你不需要我 |
[25:54] | You could do it yourself. | 你可以自己去 |
[25:55] | I’ll stay in the car. I’ll do whatever you want– | 我就待在车里 我全听你的 |
[25:57] | I’m teaching you. | 我在教你 |
[26:01] | Just like Cat taught me. | 就像凯特教了我 |
[26:04] | All men are like him. | 男人都跟他一样 |
[26:06] | No. They’re not. | 不 不是的 |
[26:11] | I guess it runs in the family, huh? | 看来是家族遗传啊 |
[26:14] | What? | 什么 |
[26:16] | Naivete. | 天真 |
[26:18] | Your sister’s learning that same lesson. | 你姐姐也在学这个教训呢 |
[26:20] | Normally, Spencie and I, | 通常 我和斯宾宾 |
[26:22] | we spend our time together | 我们在一起时 |
[26:24] | playing games, but | 都在玩游戏 但是 |
[26:28] | tonight, I’ve brought you all here | 今晚 我让大家都来到这里 |
[26:31] | to make a point. | 是想说明一点 |
[26:33] | You can do so much better. | 你可以找个好得多的 |
[26:34] | With you? | 你吗 |
[26:35] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不是在跟你说话 |
[26:37] | I’m talking to you. | 我是在跟你说话 |
[26:40] | Because, girlfriend, | 因为 妹子 |
[26:42] | you need to know the truth about your boyfriend. | 你需要了解你男友的真相 |
[26:44] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男友 |
[26:46] | No kidding. You guys haven’t even made out yet. | 是啊 你们还没接过吻呢 |
[26:48] | You told her that? | 你告诉她了 |
[26:50] | I had to say a lot of things tonight. | 我今晚不得不说了很多话 |
[26:51] | Yes, he has. | 是啊 |
[26:53] | He said that you’re not me, | 他说 你不是我 |
[26:55] | that, um…that no matter what, | 还说他无论如何 |
[26:58] | he can’t get me out of his mind. | 都无法忘记我 |
[27:00] | Everything I said I was lying | 我说的一切都是假话 |
[27:02] | to save your family. | 是为了救你的家人 |
[27:03] | Did our kiss look like a lie? | 我们的吻像是假的吗 |
[27:06] | No. | 不像 |
[27:08] | Thank you. See, now we’re getting to the heart of the matter. | 谢谢 看 我们这下说到点子上了 |
[27:13] | You see, | 你瞧 |
[27:15] | everyone thinks that | 每个人都觉得 |
[27:17] | Dr. Spencer Reid is– | 斯宾塞·里德博士 |
[27:19] | is just this nice, bookish, uh, genius | 是个善良的天才书呆子 |
[27:23] | who, uh, always saves the day | 他总能挽救大局 |
[27:25] | and has all the answers. | 什么都知道 |
[27:28] | And has zero mommy issues, right? | 完全没有恋母情结 是吧 |
[27:34] | But, um…I know the real him. | 但我了解真正的他 |
[27:38] | Oh, yeah? Who’s the real me, Cat? | 是吗 真正的我是什么人 凯特 |
[27:39] | The real Spencer Reid | 真正的斯宾塞·里德 |
[27:41] | Throws women against walls… | 会把女人摔到墙上 |
[27:49] | And hisses that he’s going to kill them. | 还咬牙切齿地威胁要杀了她 |
[27:52] | I’m going to kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[27:54] | – Stop it! – I’m gonna kill you. | -住手 -我要杀了你 |
[27:59] | That was a very different situation. | 当时的情况完全不同 |
[28:00] | No, it wasn’t. | 才不是 |
[28:01] | What is she talking about? | 她说什么呢 |
[28:05] | You tell her. | 你说吧 |
[28:06] | She’s not gonna believe it coming from me. | 我说她不会信的 |
[28:09] | How fluid is the situation? | 情况多不稳定 |
[28:10] | Don’t think fluid. Think flammable. | 不是不稳定 是一触即发 |
[28:13] | Two years ago, | 两年前 |
[28:14] | Cat had her partner kidnap my mother. | 凯特让她的搭档绑架了我妈 |
[28:16] | Just like tonight. She got under my skin and– | 就像今晚这样 她惹得我发怒 |
[28:19] | And you threw her against a wall. | 你就把她摔在了墙上 |
[28:22] | Don’t skimp on the details, Spencie. | 别遗漏细节 斯宾宾 |
[28:25] | She deserves to know everything. | 她有权知道一切 |
[28:28] | She was pregnant at the time | 她当时还怀孕了 |
[28:29] | and I knew that when I hurt her. | 我伤害她时 也知道这个 |
[28:33] | And? | 还有 |
[28:36] | The next day… | 第二天 |
[28:39] | I miscarried. | 我流产了 |
[28:44] | The end. | 完了 |
[28:45] | That’s not true. | 不是真的 |
[28:46] | It is most certainly true. | 绝对是真的 |
[28:48] | Check my medical records. | 去查我的病例吧 |
[28:49] | That doesn’t mean I-I would– | 那不代表 我… |
[28:51] | Stop. | 住口吧 |
[28:54] | Look. | 看 |
[28:58] | I thought you were decent. | 我以为你是个好人呢 |
[29:00] | Pull the plug. Come on. | 到此为止吧 拜托 |
[29:01] | No. Not yet. Rossi, where are you? | 不 还不行 罗西 你在哪 |
[29:04] | We’re almost at the boyfriend’s apartment. | 我们快到男友公寓了 |
[29:06] | We’ll stake it out and set up roadblocks in a mile radius. | 我们会在那里监视 并在一英里范围内设路障 |
[29:08] | If Juliet smells a trap, | 如果茱莉叶发现有陷阱 |
[29:09] | she’ll kill Eloise. | 她会杀了爱洛依丝 |
[29:10] | We need to get the drop on her | 我们得让其不备 |
[29:12] | so she doesn’t see us coming. | 打她个措手不及 |
[29:13] | Reid knows what we need. | 里德清楚我们需要什么 |
[29:14] | If he can get Cat to call Juliet, | 如果他能让凯特打给茱莉叶 |
[29:16] | we can pinpoint her location and do exactly that. | 我们就能追踪她的位置 打她个措手不及 |
[29:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:26] | Notice how your boyfriend is apologizing to you | 注意到你男友是在对你道歉 |
[29:29] | and not me. | 而不是对我吗 |
[29:30] | – He’s not my boyfriend. – I’m not her boyfriend. | -他不是我男友 -我不是她男友 |
[29:31] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[29:33] | Because men are all the same. | 因为男人都一样 |
[29:35] | Aren’t they, Maxie? | 是吧 麦克克 |
[29:36] | Don’t call her that. | 别那么喊她 |
[29:37] | What, are you gonna throw me against a wall and choke me, | 怎么 你要把我摔倒墙上 掐我脖子 吗 |
[29:39] | or do you only do that to pregnant women? | 还是你只那么对孕妇 |
[29:41] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[29:42] | Because I want you to see it. | 因为我希望你看清 |
[29:44] | I want you to see that he is… | 我要你看清他… |
[29:47] | No better than whoever hurt you before. | 并不比之前伤害过你的人更好 |
[29:50] | Stop. | 停下 |
[29:51] | I can see it on your face. | 我能从你脸上看出来 |
[29:54] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[29:55] | It’s none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[29:56] | It is exactly my business. | 就是我的事 |
[30:00] | In fact, it’s my specialty. | 事实上 是我的专长 |
[30:04] | I mean, I could have Juliette and baby sister | 如果你需要 我可以让茱莉叶 |
[30:06] | go over there if you want. | 和你妹妹过去一趟 |
[30:09] | They could take care of him. | 她们可以解决掉他 |
[30:11] | Say yes. | 答应吧 |
[30:12] | Give her what she wants. | 满足她的要求 |
[30:15] | See, he wants you to get me to make a little phone call | 他想让你 让我打个电话 |
[30:20] | so they can trace it. | 这样他们就能追踪了 |
[30:24] | They’re so good, the FBI. | 他们真厉害 联调局 |
[30:28] | What is wrong with the two of you? | 你俩是什么毛病 |
[30:30] | What is this sick, twisted thing that you have? | 你们之间变态扭曲的关系是怎么回事 |
[30:34] | Listen, I just want to save my sister. | 我只想救我妹妹 |
[30:35] | Will you please just tell me | 你能不能就告诉我 |
[30:36] | what I have to do to do that? | 我要怎样才能救她 |
[30:39] | Tell me his name. | 告诉我他叫什么 |
[30:42] | Tell me the story. That’s it. | 告诉我你们的故事 就行了 |
[30:45] | And then if they can let Juliette exit stage right, | 然后 如果他们能让茱莉叶安然离开 |
[30:49] | then I promise you I will let her go. | 我就保证会放了她 |
[31:06] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[31:09] | Here. Use this use my phone. | 给 用这个 我的手机 |
[31:12] | They can’t trace it. | 他们无法追踪 |
[31:13] | You’d be surprised. | 那是你不知道 |
[31:15] | I don’t even need a call. | 都不用打电话 |
[31:16] | Just–just a photo. | 发个照片就行 |
[31:17] | Something to prove to me that she’s still alive. Please. | 让我能确认她还活着 |
[31:20] | Story first. | 先说故事 |
[31:22] | Max, Max, | 麦克斯 |
[31:23] | I have been here with her before. | 我曾跟她处在过同样的情况下 |
[31:25] | She called the number and told the partner to kill my mom. | 她打了电话后 叫她的搭档杀了我妈 |
[31:28] | It is so tricky, isn’t it? | 太难办了 是吧 |
[31:29] | I mean, who are you gonna trust? | 你要相信谁呢 |
[31:31] | The lying, cheating, violent psychopath… | 撒谎 出轨 暴力的疯子 |
[31:36] | or me? | 还是我呢 |
[31:46] | His name was Mike Davis. | 他叫迈克·戴维斯 |
[31:47] | We dated for two years. | 我们约会了两年 |
[31:51] | Good. When did it end? | 很好 什么时候结束的 |
[31:53] | Last year. | 去年 |
[31:55] | Was he good in bed? | 他床上功夫好吗 |
[31:56] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[31:57] | What? You have to know where you stand. | 怎么了 你得清楚自己面对的情况 |
[32:00] | He was good… | 他还行 |
[32:03] | Good at, um, separating me | 很擅长让我跟 |
[32:06] | from my friends and my family. | 我的朋友和家人分开 |
[32:09] | Enough that the first time he punched me in the face, | 以至于他第一次打我脸时 |
[32:11] | I didn’t have anywhere to go. | 我根本无处可去 |
[32:14] | And my first response wasn’t “get out.” | 我的第一反应也不是”快逃” |
[32:16] | It wasn’t “go to hell.” It was “I’m sorry, Mike.” | 不是”去死吧” 而是”对不起 迈克” |
[32:21] | That’s when he knew he had me. | 所以他知道他拿住我了 |
[32:26] | How many hospital visits were there? | 你去过几次医院 |
[32:29] | None. | 没去过 |
[32:31] | No, he… | 不 他… |
[32:34] | He knew how to hurt me just enough, I guess. | 他大概知道伤害我的分寸吧 |
[32:38] | But you found the strength to leave. | 但你还是找到了足够勇气离开 |
[32:40] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[32:45] | I planned and I… I waited. | 我谋划 等待 |
[32:49] | Waited for what? | 等什么 |
[32:51] | I live here in D.C. | 我住在华府 |
[32:52] | But I’m also a resident in Virginia. | 但我也是弗吉尼亚州的居民 |
[32:56] | It takes 60 days for the permit to clear. | 许可证六十天才下来 |
[33:00] | Max, stop talking. | 麦克斯 别说了 |
[33:02] | Stop talking right now. | 马上停下 |
[33:03] | No, don’t stop. Here. | 不 别停 来 |
[33:05] | Give me the phone. | 手机给我 |
[33:07] | Look, I’m gonna enter the text. | 我这就输入短信 |
[33:08] | Stick the landing and I’ll hit “send.” | 继续说 我就按”发送” |
[33:13] | When I was ready, I picked a fight. | 我准备好后 我有意挑事 |
[33:16] | Loud enough for the neighbors to hear. | 声音大到让邻居听到 |
[33:19] | And he came at me with his fist just cocked back, | 他拉起拳头 准备打我 |
[33:21] | so, I pulled my Glock 19 out of my purse. | 我从手包里掏出了我的格洛克19 |
[33:26] | I shot him. | 我枪击了他 |
[33:31] | It was self-defense. He was attacking you. | 那是自卫 他当时正在袭击你 |
[33:34] | That’s what I told 911 | 我也这么跟接警的人说的 |
[33:35] | as he was struggling to breathe on his kitchen floor. | 而他就在厨房地板上 挣扎着呼吸 |
[33:38] | That’s why the police never charged me. | 所以警方也没起诉我 |
[33:39] | But I–after I hung up, I… | 但我挂断后 |
[33:45] | I shot him two more times. | 我又冲他开了两枪 |
[33:51] | You really have a type, don’t you? | 你就爱这种类型的女人 是吧 |
[33:55] | Quite a dilemma, too. | 而且好难办 |
[33:57] | She just admitted to murder. | 她刚承认了杀人 |
[33:59] | She’ll beat it. | 她能脱罪的 |
[34:00] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[34:03] | But you two are done. | 但你俩没戏了 |
[34:08] | Look at that. Your sister. | 看啊 你妹妹 |
[34:11] | Alive and well. | 活得好好的 |
[34:13] | Well, you’re welcome. | 不客气哦 |
[34:16] | I-I got something. I got something, | 有线索了 |
[34:17] | Please, please, please help. | 拜托帮帮我 |
[34:27] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[34:39] | Do you know why I did this? | 你知道我为什么这么做吗 |
[34:44] | Why I really did this? | 我究竟为什么这么做 |
[34:46] | You wanted to prove I’m a monster | 你想证明我是个禽兽 |
[34:48] | just like you. | 跟你一样 |
[34:52] | No…silly. | 不是 傻瓜 |
[35:00] | I just wanted to see you again. | 我只是想再见到你 |
[35:06] | I just wanted to make sure that | 我只是想确保 |
[35:07] | you would never forget about me. | 你永远不会忘记我 |
[35:12] | ’cause when they do put that needle in my arm, I just | 等他们给我注射的时候 我… |
[35:15] | want there to be even the slightest chance that… | 希望有那么一丝可能 |
[35:22] | maybe you’re still thinking about me. | 或许你还在想着我 |
[35:28] | You didn’t have to terrorize 3 innocent people. | 你没必要为此吓唬三个无辜者 |
[35:30] | You could’ve just written a letter. | 写封信不就得了 |
[35:34] | Would you have written me back? | 难道你会回信吗 |
[35:54] | Bye, Spencie. | 再见了 斯宾宾 |
[35:57] | I really enjoyed our date. | 我们的约会很愉快 |
[36:16] | We need to debrief. | 我们得开个短会总结下 |
[36:27] | So, we have a lot to talk about. | 我们有很多事要谈 |
[36:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:31] | I know, right? | 太是了 |
[36:33] | What is this? How– | 怎么回事 |
[36:35] | We had to think fast. | 我们必须快速应变 |
[36:37] | But we, we pulled it off. | 但我们还是做到了 |
[36:40] | Pulled what off? | 做到什么了 |
[36:41] | – Outsmarting Cat. – How? | -智胜凯特 -怎么说 |
[36:43] | Basically, kid, we had to keep you in the dark. | 简单说 孩子 我们不得不瞒着你 |
[36:46] | And if you knew what we knew, | 如果你知道我们知道的事 |
[36:47] | we were afraid that Cat would know, too. | 我们担心凯特也会知道 |
[36:50] | When did all this start? | 这是什么时候开始的 |
[36:51] | It started when your date started. | 从你的约会开始的时候 |
[36:54] | Both times she had us with our pants down. | 她两次都打得我们措手不及 |
[36:57] | I’m telling you, the other shoe hasn’t dropped yet. | 相信我 坏事还在后头 |
[36:59] | Ok, so, this doesn’t have anything to do with her family, | 好吧 这跟她的家人毫无关系 |
[37:01] | even though she wants us to think it does. | 虽然她希望我们这么认为 |
[37:03] | so, what else could– | 那还能是… |
[37:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:07] | JJ said Spencer started dating someone new, | 小洁说斯宾塞有了新的约会对象 |
[37:09] | and it’s a coincidence that Cat Adams decided to act now? | 难道凯特·亚当斯突然现在有所动作是巧合吗 |
[37:12] | We’ve put the pieces together | 我们把线索拼凑起来 |
[37:13] | that Cat was doing this because of Max. | 发现凯特是因为麦克斯才这么做 |
[37:16] | And by the time we identified her, | 我们确认她身份时 |
[37:17] | JJ and I had just found Don. | 小洁和我刚找到唐 |
[37:19] | Just in time, too. | 而且正及时 |
[37:20] | Max had gotten the message | 麦克斯当时已收到短信 |
[37:22] | that her sister was in trouble. | 说她妹妹有危险了 |
[37:23] | That order to go to your apartment, | 收到命令去你公寓 |
[37:25] | the key under the mat? | 说脚垫下有钥匙 |
[37:26] | That part was real. | 那都是真的 |
[37:27] | Once they found me… I was a little upset. | 他们找到我时 我有点焦躁 |
[37:38] | No. No, no, no, no, no, please. | 不不不 拜托 |
[37:39] | You’ve got to move your cars. | 你们得把车移开 |
[37:41] | It’s an emergency. | 我有急事 |
[37:42] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[37:44] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[37:47] | Sweetie. You’re all right. | 亲爱的 没事 |
[37:49] | You’re ok. | 没事的 |
[37:50] | So, I rode with them to brief Max. | 我跟他们同车 给麦克斯讲情况 |
[37:52] | She was a really quick study. | 她反应很快 |
[37:53] | She did what to him in Mexico? | 她在墨西哥把他怎么了 |
[37:55] | Yeah, and that’s where the story | 是的 之后的故事 |
[37:56] | gets even more convoluted. | 还更让人反胃 |
[37:58] | All you need to know is | 你只需要知道 |
[37:59] | her whole reason for doing this | 她这么做的全部理由 |
[38:00] | is to destroy Reid’s life. | 就是毁掉里德的生活 |
[38:02] | And you’re just the next pawn in her game. | 你只是她游戏里的下一个棋子 |
[38:05] | Ok, so, she’s, like, a mean girl, | 好吧 所以她是个坏女孩 |
[38:08] | but more stabby. | 但会动刀 |
[38:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[38:11] | You said that? | 你那么说的吗 |
[38:11] | I didn’t put it exactly that way. | 我的原话并不是那样的 |
[38:13] | No, that’s exactly what you said verbatim. | 不 那就是你说的 一字不差 |
[38:16] | Or it’s how I remember it. Anyway, | 反正我记得是这样 |
[38:17] | that doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[38:18] | The point is, we got to your apartment | 重点是 我们到你公寓 |
[38:19] | moments before you and Alvez arrived. | 只比你和埃尔维斯早片刻 |
[38:22] | We’ll be able to monitor you with this the whole time. | 整个过程中 我们都能用这个监听你 |
[38:24] | We’ll all be listening, | 我们都会听着 |
[38:25] | but Prentiss will be telling you what to say. | 但潘提斯会指导你说什么 |
[38:27] | Thumbs up if you can hear me. | 听到就竖大拇指 |
[38:29] | And we were in communication with her the whole time, | 我们始终跟她保持着交流 |
[38:32] | So, we could feed her what she needed to say. | 我们可以告诉她需要说什么 |
[38:34] | She’s not trained for this. | 她没受过这样的训练 |
[38:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:36] | I was concerned about that. | 这我很是担心 |
[38:39] | We needed a strategy. | 我们需要个策略 |
[38:40] | Look, our best bet is still | 我仍然认为最好的办法 |
[38:41] | to get Cat and Juliette to contact each other, but | 是让凯特和茱莉叶联系彼此 但是 |
[38:44] | I can’t figure out how. | 我也不知道怎么做到 |
[38:45] | I’ve got a plan, | 我有个计划 |
[38:46] | but first we have to talk about Max. | 但我们得先谈谈麦克斯 |
[38:48] | Look, she’s smart and tough, but | 她是聪明又坚强 但 |
[38:51] | we all know that Cat will see right through her | 我们都知道 如果她说错话 |
[38:52] | if she says the wrong thing. | 凯特肯定会看穿她 |
[38:54] | Abusive men. This all comes back to abusive men. | 施虐男性 那是一切的症结 |
[38:57] | We’d be out of work if it didn’t. | 不然我们又就失业了 |
[38:59] | But what if Max plays into that? | 但如果麦克斯利用这点呢 |
[39:01] | This was the tricky part. | 这就是难的部分 |
[39:02] | We had to ask Max to improvise. | 我们只能让麦克斯随机应变 |
[39:04] | How fluid is the situation? | 情况多不稳定 |
[39:06] | Don’t think fluid. Think flammable. | 不是不稳定 是一触即发 |
[39:08] | Max, listen closely. We are gonna need you to lie. | 麦克斯 听好了 我们需要你撒谎 |
[39:11] | I miscarried. | 我流产了 |
[39:14] | The end. | 完了 |
[39:15] | It’s not true. | 不是真的 |
[39:16] | Fake tears. | 假流泪 |
[39:18] | If you can’t fake tears, fake anger. | 如果做不到 就假生气 |
[39:20] | Look. | 看 |
[39:24] | Guessing you didn’t have to work that hard. | 我想你也不用太费劲装 |
[39:25] | Right now, I’m disgusted with myself. | 我现在很厌恶自己 |
[39:28] | Let me help you with that part. | 这让我帮你吧 |
[39:30] | Cat said check the medical record | 凯特既然说要我们去查病历 |
[39:31] | and I did. | 我就查了 |
[39:32] | She had a miscarriage | 她是流产了 |
[39:33] | but it was months later. | 但那是数月后了 |
[39:34] | It had nothing to do with you. | 跟你毫无关系 |
[39:35] | That was another lie she said | 那也是她的谎言 |
[39:36] | to make you feel terrible and throw you, so, | 想让你内疚 让你分神 |
[39:39] | I told Max and the rest of our furry friends this information. | 我就把此事告诉了麦克斯和其他人 |
[39:42] | What we didn’t expect was | 我们没料到的是 |
[39:43] | what Max did next. | 麦克斯接下来的举动 |
[39:45] | I’m no profiler, but I know queen bees. | 我不是侧写师 但我了解这种女霸王 |
[39:48] | If she was willing to tell that kind of a lie, | 如果她肯说这样的谎 |
[39:50] | I knew who I was dealing with. | 我就清楚她是什么样的人了 |
[39:52] | So, Prentiss told you what you needed to say? | 是潘提斯教你怎么说的吗 |
[39:54] | Not quite. | 不是 |
[39:56] | That’s what I told 911 | 我也这么跟接警的人说的 |
[39:57] | when he was struggling to breathe on his kitchen floor. | 而他就在厨房地板上 挣扎着呼吸 |
[39:59] | That’s why the police didn’t charge me. | 所以警方也没起诉我 |
[40:01] | But after I hung up, I shot him two more times. | 但我挂断后 我又冲他开了两枪 |
[40:04] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[40:05] | Yeah. Don’t mess with Max. | 是啊 可别惹麦克斯 |
[40:07] | So, Mike Davis is… | 所以 迈克·戴维斯 |
[40:09] | Alive and well. | 活得好好的 |
[40:10] | Living in Jersey. Married, I think. | 在新泽西生活 好像结婚了 |
[40:13] | He’s a douchebag but not an abusive one. | 他是个混蛋 但他不打人 |
[40:15] | How’d you know that would work? | 你怎么知道那会成功 |
[40:16] | She sees the world one way, | 她对世界的看法很单一 |
[40:18] | that everyone’s out to hurt you. | 认定所有人都想伤害你 |
[40:19] | So, I just kind of played on that. | 我就利用了这点 |
[40:22] | And it all worked out. | 而且成功了 |
[40:23] | Cat sent the text | 凯特发了短信 |
[40:25] | and because we were already in the area, | 因为我们本就在附近 |
[40:27] | we were on top of her before she knew it. | 我们瞬间就控制了她 |
[40:35] | Now what? | 现在呢 |
[40:36] | It’s your lucky day. | 你今天走运了 |
[40:38] | Now you get out. | 现在你下车 |
[40:51] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[40:53] | Hands where I can see them. | 手举起来 |
[40:55] | It’s ok, Eloise. You’re safe. | 没事 爱洛依丝 你安全了 |
[41:00] | It is very nice to meet you, Eloise. | 认识你很高兴 爱洛依丝 |
[41:02] | Thanks for saving my life. | 谢谢你们救了我的命 |
[41:04] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[41:05] | I don’t know what we would have done | 如果不是这支团队 |
[41:06] | if it wasn’t for this whole team. | 真不知我们要怎么办 |
[41:08] | So, | 那么 |
[41:10] | you’re dating my daughter. | 你在跟我女儿约会啊 |
[41:11] | Spencer Reid, sir. | 斯宾塞·里德 先生 |
[41:12] | Not quite the way I was expecting we’d meet. | 我没想到我们会以这种方式见面 |
[41:14] | Well, Mike Davis aside, | 除了迈克·戴维斯 |
[41:16] | Max is pretty good at picking a boyfriend. | 麦克斯挑男友的能力还不差 |
[41:18] | He’s not her boyfriend. | 他不是她男朋友 |
[41:35] | So, that kiss, though. | 不过 那一吻 |
[41:37] | Yeah, that. | 是啊 那个 |
[41:38] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[41:39] | You know, you can’t fake that kind of thing. | 那种事是装不出来的 |
[41:40] | No, you can’t, but | 是啊 但是 |
[41:43] | I’ve heard that with the right person, | 我听说 如果跟合适的人 |
[41:46] | you can do even better. | 能做得更好 |
[41:49] | You just like the bad girls. | 你就喜欢那些坏女孩 |
[41:51] | Truthfully? Sometimes. | 老实说 有时吧 |
[41:54] | But right now, I like the good girl better. | 但现在 我更喜欢好女孩 |
[42:02] | Is your life always this exciting? | 你的生活总这么刺激吗 |
[42:03] | No. Well, my personal life isn’t. | 不是的 至少我的私生活不是的 |
[42:07] | Thank god, | 谢天谢地 |
[42:08] | because this was probably | 因为 这大概是 |
[42:11] | the worst third date ever. | 最糟的一次第三次约会了 |
[42:13] | Is there anything I can do to salvage it? | 我能做点什么挽救一下吗 |
[42:19] | There may be one thing. | 可能有一件事吧 |