时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Everything ok? – It’s about my mother. | -没事吧 -是我妈妈的事 |
[00:03] | She’s in a full-time care facility now, | 她进了一家入住疗养院 |
[00:05] | and she’s really been struggling. | 现在很不适应 |
[00:06] | I want you to say something you’re afraid to say. | 我要你说些你不敢说出口的话 |
[00:09] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[00:10] | I’ve always loved you. | 我一直爱着你 |
[00:12] | Our unsub is Everett Lynch. | 我们的疑犯是埃弗雷特·林奇 |
[00:14] | He’s a con man and a murderer | 他是个骗子 杀人犯 |
[00:16] | who slices off the faces of the women he seduces. | 他会把他勾引到的女人的脸剥下来 |
[00:19] | Roberta Lynch. | 罗波塔·林奇 |
[00:20] | Having a con woman for a mother | 母亲是骗子 |
[00:21] | would have instilled the narcissism | 会让他逐渐形成侧写中的 |
[00:22] | and misogyny that we profiled. | 自恋和厌恶女性的心理 |
[00:24] | We arrested his daughter Grace, | 我们逮捕了他的女儿格雷西 |
[00:26] | but he got away and broke Grace out of jail. | 但是他还是逃走了 还帮格雷西越狱 |
[00:29] | FBI, stop! | 联调局 站住 |
[00:32] | All right, kick it over. | 好 踢过来 |
[00:33] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[00:33] | G-lady, there’s no reason to gun down | 女士 你不必在一个女儿面前 |
[00:35] | a daddy in front of his little girl. | 枪杀她的爸爸 |
[01:10] | I’ve got eyes on him! | 发现他了 |
[01:17] | Emily, they’re heading north on fourth street. | 艾米莉 他们沿着第四街往北去了 |
[01:19] | Virginia plates, KVC-0253. | 弗吉尼亚的牌照 KVC0253 |
[01:23] | I–ok. Ok, I’ve got it. | 我…好了 我找到了 |
[01:34] | Get out! Hey, get out. | 下车 快下车 |
[01:36] | Wait, the car stopped moving. | 等等 车停下了 |
[01:37] | Now! Move. | 快下来 |
[01:44] | Why isn’t DC Metro on scene? | 怎么特区警方还没到 |
[01:46] | Garcia just diverted them. | 加西亚刚给他们指了方向 |
[01:47] | They were with us over on the other side of the Trade Plaza. | 他们本来跟我们一起在贸易广场的另一边 |
[01:49] | If the car’s not moving, that means they ditched it. | 如果车不动了 那说明他们弃车了 |
[01:51] | DC Metro just landed. | 特区警方刚到现场 |
[01:52] | 警报 华盛顿特区警方发布 第四街和H街交叉路口发生劫车案 | |
[01:53] | There’s been a carjacking at that location. | 那个地方发生了一起劫车案 |
[01:55] | Dammit. | 该死 |
[02:00] | JJ, what’s your location? | 小洁 你在哪里 |
[02:02] | JJ, do you copy? | 小洁 收到吗 |
[02:04] | JJ? | 小洁 |
[02:14] | It’s ok. It’s ok. I got you. | 没事 没事 我来了 |
[02:19] | You’re gonna be ok. Just stay with me, ok? | 你没事的 坚持住 好吗 |
[02:20] | Stay with me and keep breathing. | 坚持住 保持呼吸 |
[02:22] | JJ’s down. She’s been hit. | 小洁受伤了 她中枪了 |
[02:23] | We need an ambulance now. | 马上叫救护车 |
[02:26] | Crash cart’s in 5. I’ll move it over. | 急救推车五号手术室 我去推过来 |
[02:30] | Spike a one-liter bag. | 加注射一升 |
[02:31] | Airway’s unstable. | 呼吸道不稳定 |
[02:32] | Check for arterial bleeds. | 确认动脉出血量 |
[02:35] | Gunshot wound to the upper torso. | 上身中枪 |
[02:36] | Bullet entered under left arm. | 子弹从左臂下打入 |
[02:38] | No exit wound. Pulse is thready, breathing shallow. | 没有出射伤 脉搏微弱 呼吸微弱 |
[02:47] | Need her for transfer. | 要进行输血 |
[02:51] | Stats are dropping. | 体征减弱 |
[02:52] | High flow O2. 15 liters. | 十五升高流氧气 |
[02:55] | She’s crashing. | 她不行了 |
[03:00] | Clear. | 离手 |
[03:05] | I got a heartbeat. | 有心跳了 |
[03:07] | Are you her husband? | 你是她的丈夫吗 |
[03:09] | No, he’s not here. | 不是 他不在 |
[03:11] | He better get here quick. | 他最好赶紧过来 |
[03:47] | Awakenings | 清醒 |
[03:51] | “Nothing happens until something moves.” | 无为必将无获 |
[03:55] | Albert Einstein. | 艾尔伯特·爱因斯坦 |
[03:58] | Dave, I owe you an apology. | 戴夫 我欠你一个道歉 |
[04:00] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[04:01] | Not about everything. | 也不是全都没错 |
[04:02] | Lynch wasn’t our unsub. | 林奇不是我们的嫌犯 |
[04:03] | He was the mastermind. He pushed Hurst over the edge. | 他触发了赫斯特内心的黑暗欲望 诱使他走上了这条路 |
[04:06] | It was just a smokescreen | 那只是让我们 |
[04:09] | to throw us off his trail. | 不再死咬着他不放 |
[04:11] | That son of a bitch played me like a fiddle. | 这混蛋把我耍得团团转 |
[04:12] | I should have trusted your instincts. | 我就应该信任你的直觉 |
[04:14] | Hey, I’ve been in your shoes. | 我也曾坐在你这个位子上 |
[04:16] | I wouldn’t have believed me, either. | 换我也不会相信我自己的 |
[04:18] | But if I had, maybe– | 但要是我信了你 也许… |
[04:19] | No. | 不 |
[04:21] | There’s only one person to blame for this– | 这件事要怪只能怪一个人 |
[04:23] | Everett Lynch. | 埃弗雷特·林奇 |
[04:24] | He’s the one who shot JJ, | 是他打伤了小洁 |
[04:26] | and he’s the one that we’ll move heaven and earth | 我们不管上天入地也要把他 |
[04:29] | to bring to justice. | 抓捕归案 |
[04:34] | JJ’s got to be OK, right? | 小洁不会有事的 对吗 |
[04:38] | But what if she’s not ok? What if she’s– | 但万一她有事呢 万一她… |
[04:40] | JJ’s strong, and she’s in good hands. | 小洁很坚强 而且有专业的医生救治她 |
[04:42] | Spence is staying at the hospital. | 斯宾塞正在医院里 |
[04:43] | He’s gonna keep us updated. | 他会随时告诉我们情况 |
[04:44] | In the meantime, the best thing we can do for JJ | 与此同时 我们最能为小洁做的事 |
[04:46] | is find Everett and Grace before they go deep underground. | 就是赶在埃弗雷特和格雷西逃远之前抓到他们 |
[04:49] | Ok, this is security footage from earlier today. | 好 这是今天早些时候的监控录像 |
[04:52] | That is Lynch posing as Grace’s attorney Arthur Terrell. | 这是林奇假装成格雷西的律师 亚瑟·图利尔 |
[04:56] | Wait, look at Grace. She hesitates. | 等等 你看看格雷西 她犹豫了 |
[04:58] | She doesn’t want to take the weapon. | 她不想接过武器 |
[05:00] | But she took it. | 但她还是接过了 |
[05:01] | And she didn’t hesitate to slice me with that knife | 她在小石城用那把刀划我的时候 |
[05:03] | back in Little Rock. | 可没见犹豫 |
[05:04] | True. She’s no stranger to violence. | 暴力对她来说的确并不陌生 |
[05:05] | It could be Everett bringing it out of her. | 这可能是埃弗雷特激发出来的 |
[05:07] | I mean, she may feel the need to prove herself to him. | 她可能觉得要向他证明自己 |
[05:10] | Well, he’s probably gonna want Grace to change her appearance. | 他可能会想让格雷西改变外观 |
[05:12] | Well, they’ll both need to do that. | 他们俩都需要改头换面 |
[05:14] | Everett is a planner. | 埃弗雷特是谋划者 |
[05:15] | He set this escape in motion months ago | 他早在几个月前 格雷西被捕时 |
[05:17] | when Grace was arrested. | 就已经计划好了这次逃亡 |
[05:19] | And now we’ve disrupted his plan, | 现在我们干扰了他的计划 |
[05:21] | so the questions are, how much | 现在的问题就是干扰到什么程度 |
[05:23] | and what will he do now? | 以及他接下来会做什么 |
[05:24] | I can answer part of that question. | 我可能有部分答案 |
[05:26] | The car that Everett and Grace jacked downtown | 埃弗雷特和格雷西在市中心劫的车 |
[05:26] | 特区警局 失窃车辆申报表 | |
[05:29] | was abandoned in an alley a few miles away. | 被遗弃在几英里外的一个小巷子里 |
[05:31] | There aren’t any reports of other jackings | 之后那片区域没有出现过 |
[05:33] | in that area since. | 劫车的报案 |
[05:35] | They need a car. | 他们需要一辆车 |
[05:36] | They must have stolen something else. | 他们肯定偷了别的东西 |
[05:37] | Stealing an unoccupied vehicle | 偷一辆无主的汽车 |
[05:39] | could go unnoticed for a while. | 能销声匿迹好一阵子 |
[05:41] | That would give them a head start. | 这会让他们拥有巨大的优势 |
[05:42] | I’m betting Lynch planned for a safe house. | 我敢打赌林奇肯定已经安排好安全屋了 |
[05:44] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[05:45] | Matt, Luke, look into stolen vehicles in that area. | 马特 卢克 调查那片区域的失窃车辆 |
[05:48] | The rest of us will work up a geo profile | 其他人基于他们最后出现的地点 |
[05:50] | based on their last known locations. | 进行位置侧写 |
[05:52] | It’s from Spence. JJ’s in surgury. | 是斯宾塞 小洁开始手术了 |
[05:55] | Will’s on his way to the hospital. | 威尔正往医院赶 |
[05:57] | Will. | 威尔 |
[05:59] | How did this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[06:00] | Why wasn’t she wearing a vest? | 她没穿防弹衣吗 |
[06:02] | She was. The bullet missed the kevlar | 穿了 子弹没打在衣服上 |
[06:03] | and entered just under her arm. | 从腋下射入了身体 |
[06:06] | Doctor told me her heart stopped. | 医生告诉我她心脏停跳了 |
[06:08] | It did, but they brought her back. | 是的 不过他们把她救回来了 |
[06:10] | I need to see her. | 我要见她 |
[06:11] | She’s already in surgery. | 她已经在手术了 |
[06:15] | It’s gonna be a while. | 得等一会了 |
[06:16] | Charge nurse to NICU. | 值班护士到新生儿重症监护病房 |
[06:18] | Charge nurse to NICU. | 值班护士到新生儿重症监护病房 |
[06:20] | It all right if I wait with you? | 我能和你一起等吗 |
[06:22] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[06:24] | She’s gonna want to see you, too, when she– | 她也会想见到你的 等她 |
[06:25] | when she wakes up. | 等她醒来的时候 |
[06:32] | What are you doing? We’re almost at the safe house. | 你在做什么 我们都快到安全屋了 |
[06:34] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[06:35] | We can’t go there now. | 我们现在不能去那 |
[06:36] | It’s only a matter of time before the FBI | 联调局包围那里 |
[06:37] | are all over it. | 只是时间问题 |
[06:39] | Come on, let’s keep going. | 拜托 继续开吧 |
[06:40] | We’ll be long gone by the time they find it. | 等他们找到那里时我们早远走高飞了 |
[06:41] | It’s too risky. | 太冒险了 |
[06:43] | Fine. So what now? | 好吧 那现在怎么办 |
[06:45] | We’re gonna split up. | 我们分开走 |
[06:49] | No. No way. | 不 没门 |
[06:51] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别犯傻了 |
[06:52] | Staying together is dangerous. | 待在一起太危险了 |
[06:54] | Even with disguises, they’re gonna be looking | 就算我们乔装 他们也会查找 |
[06:56] | for a daddy and daughter traveling together. | 父女一起出游的 |
[06:58] | After everything I went through to find you | 我花了那么大力气找到你 |
[06:59] | and reconnect, you cannot do this to me. | 重新联系上 你不能这么对我 |
[07:01] | Do what to you? | 对你怎么样 |
[07:03] | I busted you out of jail. | 我帮你逃出监狱 |
[07:06] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[07:07] | So…fly away, little birdy. | 所以 飞走吧 小小鸟 |
[07:10] | Fly, fly, fly. | 飞吧 飞吧 |
[07:13] | You think that’s funny? | 你觉得好笑吗 |
[07:15] | Look, you go to Mexico, ok? | 听着 你去墨西哥 好吗 |
[07:19] | I’ll come meet you in a couple of months. | 我过几个月就去找你 |
[07:21] | – Months? – Yeah. | -几个月 -是的 |
[07:21] | No. I’ve already waited months for you, | 不 我已经等了你几个月了 |
[07:23] | 6 months, in prison. You think that was easy? | 六个月 在监狱里 你觉得那容易吗 |
[07:26] | You know what– you know what I had | 你知道 你知道我做了什么 |
[07:27] | to do to bust you out of that prison? | 才把你从监狱救出来吗 |
[07:31] | You think that was easy? | 你觉得那容易吗 |
[07:32] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[07:33] | How do you figure? | 你为什么这么想 |
[07:34] | The only reason you got away in Little Rock | 你能从小石城逃脱的唯一原因 |
[07:36] | is because I let myself get arrested. | 是因为我故意让自己被捕 |
[07:38] | And you owe me for all the years you stayed away. | 你欠我的 因为这么多年你都不在我身边 |
[07:44] | That wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[07:46] | That was Roberta. | 那是罗波塔 |
[07:49] | Please, daddy. Let me stay. | 求你了 爸爸 让我留下 |
[07:52] | I can help. | 我能帮忙 |
[07:54] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[08:24] | Yeah, this is it. | 是的 就是这个 |
[08:25] | They just left it out here in the middle of nowhere. | 他们就在这荒郊野岭把车扔了 |
[08:27] | Give me something. | 同步下信息 |
[08:28] | We found the car. | 我们找到了车 |
[08:29] | Wherever they went from here, they went on foot. | 无论他们从这去了哪里 都是徒步离开的 |
[08:31] | So now we need to look for their safe house. | 所以现在我们要找到他们的安全屋 |
[08:33] | Most likely a rental within a two-mile radius, | 很可能是在三公里范围内租的房子 |
[08:35] | Probably rented within the last 6 weeks or so. | 可能是过去六周左右租的 |
[08:38] | Airbnb tentacles are many. | 爱彼迎上的房主太多了 |
[08:39] | I’ve got over a dozen listings. | 我这有数十家 |
[08:41] | We need to narrow that down. | 我们得缩小范围 |
[08:42] | What about Lynch aliases? | 林奇的化名呢 |
[08:44] | Aliases. I love you. | 化名 我爱你 |
[08:45] | Uh, I got something. | 有了 |
[08:47] | I’ve got a house in Baltimore County | 有一栋在巴尔的摩郡的房子 |
[08:48] | rented a month ago under the name Arthur Terrell. | 在一个月前被亚瑟·图利尔租了 |
[08:51] | He won’t use it now that we’re onto him. | 我们发现了他的计谋 他不会用那里的 |
[08:53] | But it might tell us something about what his next moves are. | 但是那也许能告诉我们他下一步要干什么 |
[09:06] | Can I help you, young lady? | 有什么能帮你的吗 年轻的女士 |
[09:08] | I really hope so, sir. | 希望如此 先生 |
[09:09] | I ran out of gas on the road out there, | 我的车在外面的路上没油了 |
[09:11] | And I was wondering if maybe you could help me out. | 我不知道你能不能帮我一下 |
[09:13] | I only need enough to get to the nearest station. | 我只需要到最近加油站的油就可以 |
[09:15] | There’s one a couple of miles from here. | 离这几英里的地方就有加油站 |
[09:17] | Well, I think I can help with that. | 我想我能帮忙 |
[09:18] | Got some gas out in the shed. | 我仓库里存了点油 |
[09:20] | Roger? Who’s at the door? | 罗杰 谁在外面 |
[09:26] | Come on, daddy, let’s go. | 来吧 爸爸 行动吧 |
[09:32] | Damn, darling. | 天啊 亲爱的 |
[09:35] | I didn’t know you had that in you. | 没想到你有这个狠劲 |
[09:36] | There’s a lot you don’t know about me. | 我还有很多是你不知道的 |
[09:38] | I told you I could help. | 我说了我能帮忙 |
[09:43] | She’s exactly your type, isn’t she? | 她完全是你的菜 对吗 |
[09:47] | No, it’s–it’s ok. I’m ok. | 不 没事 没事的 |
[09:49] | No, go ahead. | 不用 来吧 |
[09:54] | But hurry up. | 不过动作快一点 |
[10:03] | Agent Jareau’s out of surgery. | 洁婼探员结束手术了 |
[10:04] | Is her husband here? | 她丈夫在这吗 |
[10:06] | He is. He just stepped out to call their kids. | 在 他刚出去给孩子打电话了 |
[10:07] | Is she ok? | 她还好吗 |
[10:09] | She lost a lot of blood, but she’s currently stable. | 她流了很多血 不过现在稳定了 |
[10:12] | Is she gonna be all right? | 她会没事吧 |
[10:13] | We won’t be able to assess whether or not | 在她意识清醒前 |
[10:14] | she sustained any neurological damage | 我们无法评估 |
[10:16] | until she regains consciousness. | 她是否存在神经损伤 |
[10:18] | Could she hear me if I talk to her? | 我跟她说话她能听见吗 |
[10:20] | It’s unlikely. | 不太可能 |
[10:26] | I keep going over it in my head, and I don’t know | 我不断在脑海里回忆 我不知道 |
[10:29] | how I didn’t realize you were missing sooner. | 怎么没早点发现你不见了 |
[10:33] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[10:38] | I know things between the | 我知道咱俩之间 |
[10:39] | two of us have been kind of weird lately… | 最近有些奇怪 |
[10:43] | ever since you said you love me. | 自从你说了你爱我以后 |
[10:47] | You said it and I heard it, and the thing is, | 你说了我也听见了 问题是 |
[10:49] | I just–I… | 我 |
[10:52] | I don’t know what to do with that. | 我不知道要怎么办 |
[10:54] | I mean, I know why you said it. | 我是说 我知道你为什么那么说 |
[10:55] | I just don’t know… maybe you meant it. | 我只是不知道 也许你是认真的 |
[10:59] | And if you did, what does that mean? | 如果是的话 那又意味着什么 |
[11:03] | When you didn’t bring it up after the wedding, I… | 那次婚礼后你没再提过 我 |
[11:05] | I didn’t either ’cause I just… | 我也没有 因为我 |
[11:08] | I didn’t know how to talk to you about it, | 我不知道要怎么跟你提起 |
[11:10] | So instead I just stopped talking to you. | 所以我就什么都不跟你说了 |
[11:13] | And that is not what I meant to happen. | 我也不想事情变成这样 |
[11:21] | And now, all the sudden, none of that matters. | 而现在 突然间 这一切都无所谓了 |
[11:26] | All that matters is that… | 现在最重要的就是 |
[11:32] | is that you wake up | 你能醒过来 |
[11:33] | And that I get to have more time with you. | 我能有更多时间和你在一起 |
[11:38] | Ah, I guess… | 我想… |
[11:39] | I can’t imagine my life without you in it. | 我无法想象没有你的生活 |
[11:47] | Please don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[12:06] | Roger and Helen Foster. | 罗杰和海伦·福斯特 |
[12:08] | Everett took Helen’s face. | 埃弗雷特划了海伦的脸 |
[12:09] | I checked out the safe house. | 我查了安全屋 |
[12:11] | It’s less than two miles from here, | 就在离这里不到三公里的地方 |
[12:12] | but they were never there. | 但他们没去 |
[12:14] | I found $75,000 and a stash of disguises. | 我在那里找到了七万五千美金和乔装用的东西 |
[12:17] | Then that’s what happened here. | 就是这个原因 |
[12:19] | You ruined his escape plan. | 你毁了他的逃跑计划 |
[12:20] | He’s winging it now. | 他现在开始即兴发挥 |
[12:21] | Yeah, he’s off his game. | 是啊 他这次水准大降 |
[12:22] | I mean, Lynch is as organized as they come. | 林奇是个高度有组织性的人 |
[12:24] | He’s most comfortable when he’s sticking to a plan. | 他按照计划会更舒服 |
[12:27] | Plus, now they don’t have the cash they need to go off the grid. | 况且 他们现在没钱玩失踪 |
[12:30] | Well, they didn’t find it here. | 这里是没找够钱的 |
[12:31] | They scavenged what they could | 他们把罗杰的钱包 |
[12:33] | from Roger’s wallet and Helen’s purse. | 和海伦的手包搜刮一空 |
[12:35] | But he took her face. | 但他划了她的脸 |
[12:37] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[12:38] | Why give in now when he’s sublimated his compulsion | 既然这份冲动他已经压抑了六个月 |
[12:41] | for over 6 months? | 为什么现在宣泄出来 |
[12:43] | He sublimated because he had to, | 压抑是迫不得已 |
[12:46] | Because he knows you’re onto him. | 因为他知道你在追查他 |
[12:47] | Now he doesn’t have to hid anymore. | 现在他不需要再躲藏了 |
[12:49] | But he should be focused on getting away. | 但他应该专注于逃跑 |
[12:52] | This guy’s devolving. | 可他在分神做别的事 |
[12:53] | Or it may have something to do with the fact | 或许有另一种可能 |
[12:55] | that he’s no longer flying solo. | 他不是在单飞 |
[12:58] | Before Little Rock, he always worked on his own. | 在小石城之前 他都是独来独往 |
[13:01] | But now he’s running with Grace. | 但他现在和格雷西一起 |
[13:02] | We need some insight into the dynamics of that relationship. | 我们需要深入了解这种关系的互动方式 |
[13:05] | And I know just who we need to talk to. | 我知道该问谁 |
[13:25] | BAU is just a cornucopia of delicious masculine goodness, isn’t it? | 行为分析小组盛产秀色可餐的男子汉 对吗 |
[13:33] | I heard you were a sweet talker. | 我听说了你嘴很甜 |
[13:36] | Oh, did you now? | 你知道啊 |
[13:39] | Was it brown eyes? | 是棕眼睛说的吗 |
[13:43] | Or was it muscles who told you that? | 还是那个肌肉男 |
[13:45] | Well, you got me there. | 你把我问住了 |
[13:46] | Aw. You are… | 你是… |
[13:49] | You are something special, aren’t you? | 你是个妙人儿 对吗 |
[13:55] | Silver fox. | 银狐 |
[13:57] | You have the experience to know how to treat a real woman, | 如何对待一位真正的女人 你很有经验 |
[14:03] | Don’t you? | 对吗 |
[14:07] | You know, I’d rather talk about you, Bobbie. | 我想聊聊你的事 波比 |
[14:10] | That’s sweet of you to say, but… | 你这么说真好 但是… |
[14:15] | I know that this is about Everett. | 我知道是因为埃弗雷特 |
[14:19] | And I already told those young pups | 我知道的全部内容 |
[14:23] | everything that they need to know. | 都已经告诉了那些年轻人 |
[14:25] | And what’s that? | 你说了什么 |
[14:26] | That you’ll never catch him. | 你们永远也抓不到他 |
[14:30] | Everett has Grace on the run with him. | 埃弗雷特和格雷西一起逃跑了 |
[14:34] | She helped him kill a couple out in Maryland. | 她在马里兰帮他杀了一对夫妇 |
[14:44] | Grace is not like him. | 格雷西不像他 |
[14:46] | If she is with him, it’s… | 如果她跟他一起的话 |
[14:48] | It’s not out of choice. | 一定是别无选择 |
[14:50] | She’s his partner. | 她是他的搭档 |
[14:53] | Did you know that she cut a federal agent? | 你知道她杀了一名联邦探员吗 |
[14:57] | And that yesterday, | 就在昨天 |
[15:00] | She took a Glock-19 from the corpse | 她越狱时 从法警尸体上 |
[15:02] | of a U.S. Marshall while escaping custody. | 拿走了一把格洛克19手枪 |
[15:09] | He says you let her drown. | 他说是你害她溺水 |
[15:13] | He says you’re the reason his daughter died. | 他说他女儿的死都是因为你 |
[15:18] | I’m the reason that she’s alive. | 他女儿能活着多亏了我 |
[15:20] | I’m the reason that she’s not like him. | 她和他不一样多亏了我 |
[15:22] | She grew up with every… | 她成长过程中 能有那些… |
[15:27] | advantage. | 优势 |
[15:28] | Because of you? | 多亏了你吗 |
[15:29] | You’re damn right because of me. | 那是当然 多亏了我 |
[15:32] | You think Everett cared about her? | 你觉得埃弗雷特在乎她吗 |
[15:37] | He has no soul. | 他没有灵魂 |
[15:41] | And he kills ’cause he gets off on it, | 他杀人是因为享受那个过程 |
[15:45] | not because he has to. | 并非他不能自制 |
[15:50] | And I knew that if he– if he got his hands on her | 我早知道 一旦他碰到她 |
[15:53] | that he would just use her up and toss her away. | 他只会利用她 最后抛弃她 |
[15:58] | So I made sure that he wasn’t in her life. | 所以我努力确保他不能出现在她的生活里 |
[16:01] | He’s in her life now. | 现在他已经进入了她的生活 |
[16:03] | But that did not happen on my watch. | 在我眼皮底下就不会发生这种事 |
[16:07] | OK. | 好吧 |
[16:08] | How did it happen? | 那是怎么回事 |
[16:13] | He should–he shouldn’t have been able to find her. | 他本不该找到她的 |
[16:23] | Spence. Wake up. She’s awake. | 斯宾塞 醒醒 她醒了 |
[16:25] | She wants to see you. Come on, it’s good. | 她想见你 走吧 太好了 |
[16:27] | I’m gonna go get the boys, man. | 我去叫孩子们 |
[16:41] | I should have found you sooner. | 我该早点找到你的 |
[16:42] | Spence. | 斯宾塞 |
[16:44] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[16:47] | Again. | 又一次 |
[16:49] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴有你在 |
[16:51] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[16:53] | Where else would I be? | 我还能在哪呢 |
[16:57] | I should go and let you get some rest. | 我应该出去 让你多休息一会儿 |
[16:59] | No. No, not yet. | 不 现在别走 |
[17:03] | I’ve missed you. | 我想你了 |
[17:05] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:12] | It’s my fault That things have been weird between the two of us. | 我们之间的关系变得微妙 都是我的错 |
[17:18] | What I said, we need to talk about. | 就像我说的 我们该谈一谈 |
[17:20] | No, we don’t, | 不 不用谈 |
[17:21] | and I shouldn’t have let it drive a wedge between us. | 我不该让这件事破坏我们的关系 |
[17:23] | I needed to say something real, | 我当时需要说实话 |
[17:25] | and that’s what came out. | 所以说了那些话 |
[17:27] | And I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:30] | I didn’t– I never meant to do that to you. | 我并非有意要这样对你 |
[17:35] | I was prepared to take that secret to the grave. | 我本来想把这个秘密守口如瓶的 |
[17:42] | But… | 但是… |
[17:45] | Now it’s out. | 既然已经说出来了 |
[17:49] | And I can’t… | 而我不能… |
[17:53] | Lie to you and say I didn’t mean it. | 对你撒谎 说我不是真心的 |
[17:58] | I do love you. | 我真的爱你 |
[18:02] | You were my first love. | 你是我第一个爱上的人 |
[18:07] | And I’ll always love you. | 我会一直爱你 |
[18:09] | And I know that’s not fair. | 我知道这很不公平 |
[18:16] | Because I love Will and the boys, too. | 因为我爱威尔 也爱孩子们 |
[18:22] | They made me who I am, | 他们成就了我 |
[18:25] | But so have you. | 但你也如此 |
[18:30] | You’re such a big– | 你是如此… |
[18:32] | Big piece of my heart, | 你在我心里占据了很大的位置 |
[18:35] | And you always will be. | 以后也会 |
[18:40] | Maybe if things were… | 如果当时做了 |
[18:43] | different. | 不同的选择 |
[18:46] | I sometimes think about that. | 我有时候会想 |
[18:49] | I just want you to know | 我只想让你知道 |
[18:50] | that I never meant to hurt you. | 我从没想过要伤害你 |
[18:55] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只想让你快乐 |
[18:59] | And I want us to be ok. | 我希望我们不要有隔阂 |
[19:02] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[19:05] | And we are. | 我们没有隔阂 |
[19:12] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[19:13] | Hi, mommy. | 妈妈 |
[19:16] | You have to hold it there. | 你不能再往前走了 |
[19:18] | Hey, buddy. | 你好 小家伙 |
[19:23] | She’s awake. Everything’s looking good. | 她醒了 状态看着都挺好的 |
[19:25] | Yeah, I just saw Will and Dr. Hsu. | 是 我刚碰见威尔和苏医生 |
[19:27] | This is amazing. | 太棒了 |
[19:28] | But I have to talk to her. | 但是我要跟她谈谈 |
[19:29] | Ballistics came back. We think it was Grace | 弹道报告出来了 我们认为开枪打小洁的 |
[19:31] | not Everett who shot JJ. | 是格雷西不是埃弗雷特 |
[19:33] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[19:34] | I need JJ to confirm | 我需要小洁确认一下 |
[19:35] | because it’s the same gun that killed the Fosters. | 因为这跟射杀福斯特夫妇的是同一把枪 |
[19:37] | Well, if that’s true, | 如果是真的话 |
[19:37] | then Grace is just as dangerous as her father. | 那么格雷西和她父亲一样危险 |
[19:40] | Sorry, it’s Brookfield, my mom’s facility. | 抱歉 是布鲁克菲尔德 我妈妈待的病院 |
[19:42] | Take it. | 接吧 |
[19:43] | Hi, this is Spencer Reid. | 我是斯宾塞·里德 |
[19:45] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:47] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧 |
[19:49] | Ok, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[19:50] | Is everything ok? | 没事吧 |
[19:51] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[19:53] | My mom’s not doing so great. | 妈妈的状态不是很好 |
[19:56] | The last time I saw her she didn’t even recognize me. | 我上次见到她的时候她都不认识我了 |
[19:57] | Now they’re saying I need to go down there | 现在他们打电话让我赶过去 |
[19:59] | and see her as soon as possible. | 尽快见见她 |
[20:00] | Go. | 快去 |
[20:02] | Do I just leave? | 就这么走好吗 |
[20:03] | Spence, it’s your mom. You have to go. | 斯宾塞 那是你母亲 你一定要去 |
[20:05] | JJ’s out of the woods. We’ve got this covered. | 小洁脱离危险了 这边有我们 |
[20:08] | I know it’s a lot. | 我知道这很难承受 |
[20:11] | Sometimes everything happens at once. | 有时候就是屋漏偏逢连夜雨 |
[20:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:26] | Dr. Reid, I’m Addy Kincaide, | 里德博士 我是艾迪·金凯德 |
[20:29] | Diana’s new physician. | 戴安娜的新主治医师 |
[20:30] | I recognize you from the photos in your mom’s room. | 我是从你母亲房间里的照片认出你的 |
[20:32] | Where is she? Is she all right? | 她在哪 她没事吧 |
[20:33] | Yes, yes, she’s fine, but I think it’d be a good idea | 是的 她没事 不过我认为你进去看她之前 |
[20:36] | for us to talk before you go in and see her. | 我们先谈一谈会比较好 |
[20:38] | Look, I appreciate your concern, | 多谢你的关心 |
[20:39] | but I don’t need to talk about my mother’s condition. | 但是我不需要探讨我母亲的病情 |
[20:41] | I am prepared for what’s happening to her. | 对于她可能发生的状况我已经做好了准备 |
[20:43] | Is she in the day room? | 她在会客室吗 |
[20:50] | Spencer! Oh, I’m so glad you’re here. | 斯宾塞 你来我真是太高兴了 |
[20:59] | The most important thing to understand | 最需要明白的一点就是 |
[21:02] | is that she’s not cured. | 她并未痊愈 |
[21:05] | These improvements are temporary. | 这些改善只是暂时的 |
[21:07] | Addy’s right. This is an aberration | 艾迪说得对 这是我病情中的 |
[21:10] | or a fluke of my disease. | 一次失常或者说是一次侥幸 |
[21:12] | Combined with an atypical response to her new meds. | 同时还伴有她对新药物的非典型反应 |
[21:16] | I know how strange this must be for you. | 我知道你一定觉得很奇怪 |
[21:18] | Last time I was here, you didn’t know who I was. | 上次我来的时候 你都不知道我是谁 |
[21:20] | I’m so sorry, honey. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[21:22] | How can we be sure that it won’t last? | 我们怎么能确认这个状态不会持续呢 |
[21:24] | I can’t be sure. | 我也不确定 |
[21:25] | But I have seen this before. | 但是我见过这种情况 |
[21:28] | Awakenings like this, they can last | 像这样的清醒状态 |
[21:30] | for as little as a few days | 少说可能持续几天 |
[21:32] | to as much as several weeks. | 多说可能几个星期 |
[21:35] | That part is unpredictable. | 时长很难预料 |
[21:37] | The part that is predictable is what happens next. | 能预料到的就是接下来会发生什么 |
[21:41] | This will be followed by a very sudden | 随之而来的 |
[21:44] | and very steep decline in cognitive functioning. | 是认知功能的急剧下降 |
[21:47] | You understand what this means, honey? | 你明白这意味着什么吧 亲爱的 |
[21:50] | It means I’m gonna lose you all over again. | 这意味着我又要失去你了 |
[21:52] | Oh, please don’t look at it like that. | 别这么想 |
[21:54] | How else should I look at it? | 我还能怎么想 |
[21:55] | As precious time for both of us. | 这是我们珍贵的时光 |
[22:00] | Roberta was Grace’s primary caretaker during her early years. | 格雷西小时候都是罗波塔在照顾 |
[22:04] | And even when Roberta went into prison, | 即便罗波塔进了监狱 |
[22:06] | Grace didn’t go to live with Everett. | 格雷西也没有搬去和埃弗雷特同住 |
[22:08] | Nope. Roberta got Grace | 是的 罗波塔把格雷西 |
[22:10] | into a super exclusive new hampshire boarding school, | 送到了新罕布什尔一所高级寄宿学校 |
[22:13] | St. Peter’s, on a full scholarship. | 圣彼得学校 全额奖学金 |
[22:15] | And the way she did it was a total con job. | 而且她的做法简直撒了个弥天大谎 |
[22:17] | She gave Grace a fake name, Rachel Norton, | 她给格雷西弄了个假名字 瑞秋·诺顿 |
[22:21] | And said her father was deceased. | 还说她的父亲死了 |
[22:23] | Nice. | 厉害 |
[22:24] | Roberta was trying to get out of a life of grifting. | 罗波塔是想摆脱欺诈的生活 |
[22:26] | Yeah, but Grace didn’t fit in there. | 是的 但是格雷西不适应那里 |
[22:29] | She was a total wild child. | 她就是个十足的野孩子 |
[22:30] | They eventually asked her to leave, | 他们甚至勒令她退学 |
[22:32] | mostly because the whole, you know, having a fake name | 主要原因你们也知道 顶着个假名字 |
[22:34] | and not having a dead dad. | 而且她父亲并没有死 |
[22:35] | That would do it. | 这肯定对她不利 |
[22:37] | The school didn’t want the bad P.R., though, | 学校不希望产生不良的公众影响 |
[22:40] | so they covered it up. | 所以他们没有声张 |
[22:41] | Nobody knows why Grace dropped out. | 谁也不知道格雷西为什么退学了 |
[22:44] | So shortly after leaving, | 离开学校不久 |
[22:46] | she made contact with Everett | 她就和埃弗雷特联系上了 |
[22:47] | and joined him down in Little Rock. | 在小石城和他一起生活 |
[22:48] | Roberta said Everett couldn’t have found her. | 罗波塔说埃弗雷特不可能找到她 |
[22:51] | What she didn’t count on was | 她没有想到的是 |
[22:52] | that Grace might have wanted to find her father. | 格雷西可能想要找到自己的父亲 |
[22:54] | Yeah, well, if Grace wanted a relationship with him, | 是的 如果格雷西想要和他保持父女关系 |
[22:57] | she would have been willing to do anything to get it, | 她会不顾一切去争取 |
[22:59] | and that would explain the escalation of her violence. | 这也能解释暴力升级的原因 |
[23:01] | She’s trying to get daddy’s approval | 她想让爸爸知道她有他的传承 |
[23:03] | by showing him she’s a chip off the old block. | 以此来获得他的认可 |
[23:05] | She never fit into the world that roberta conned her into, | 她从未融入罗波塔哄骗她进入的世界 |
[23:09] | but she feels an affinity for Everett and his violence. | 但她对埃弗雷特和他的暴力有亲近感 |
[23:12] | She’s leaning into it. | 她有这个倾向 |
[23:14] | Maybe he needs her? | 也许他需要她 |
[23:15] | A lot of Grace’s classmates were one-percenters, | 许多格雷西的同学都家境优渥 |
[23:18] | and none of them know why she left school. | 而且他们都不知道她为什么走 |
[23:20] | He left 75k on the table at the safe house he abandoned. | 他遗弃的安全屋桌子上有七万五千美金 |
[23:24] | And he needs that money to go off the grid for a long time, | 他需要那笔钱隐姓埋名一阵子 |
[23:26] | which means he needs a big score. | 这也意味着他需要干一票大的 |
[23:28] | Let’s look into former classmates of Rachel’s | 查一查住在华盛顿的 |
[23:30] | who live in the DC area. | 瑞秋以前的同学 |
[23:31] | Chances are that’s their next mark. | 有可能就是他们的下一个目标 |
[23:38] | I can’t believe it’s really you. | 我不敢相信真的是你 |
[23:40] | I know. I missed you so much. | 我知道 我很想你 |
[23:42] | I’m so glad you’re free today. | 我很高兴你今天有空见我 |
[23:43] | Are you kidding? I cleared my schedule. | 开什么玩笑 我把所有行程都推掉了 |
[23:47] | Do you have any idea how much time I spent | 你能想象我花了多少时间 |
[23:49] | trying to find you online? | 试图通过网络找到你吗 |
[23:51] | Kind of went off the grid. | 我算是隐居起来了 |
[23:53] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[23:55] | I’m sorry, Charlotte. | 我很抱歉 夏洛特 |
[23:56] | I didn’t mean to just leave you like that. | 我也不想就那样离开你 |
[23:58] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[24:01] | It was my grandmother, | 我祖母 |
[24:02] | the one who raised me. | 把我带大的祖母 |
[24:04] | She got sick. Cancer. | 她病了 是癌症 |
[24:07] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[24:08] | There wasn’t anything you could do. | 你也无能为力 |
[24:10] | You don’t know that. I might have been able to help. | 说不准 万一我能帮忙呢 |
[24:13] | I just needed to take care of her. | 我得照顾她 |
[24:16] | In my own way. | 以我自己的方式 |
[24:19] | She died last month. | 她上个月去世了 |
[24:22] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[24:24] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[24:27] | Honestly, no, I’m not. | 说实话 不好 |
[24:32] | Things have been… really hard. | 这段以来日子都过得很艰难 |
[24:37] | I’m not sure what comes next. | 我不知道接下去该怎么办 |
[24:38] | I need to get back on track, | 我得让一切回到正轨 |
[24:39] | but I can’t even make ends meet. | 但我甚至都维持不了生活 |
[24:40] | And my grandmother’s house is in foreclosure. | 我祖母的房子也被强制拍卖了 |
[24:42] | I don’t–I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我不… 我不知道该怎么办 |
[24:45] | Please. | 求你了 |
[24:47] | You have to let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[24:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:56] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[25:03] | I’m staying at a place not far from here. | 我住在离这不远的地方 |
[25:08] | Will you come home with me? | 你愿意和我一起回家吗 |
[25:11] | I’d like that. | 我愿意 |
[25:16] | Ok, I think this is it. Charlotte Burke. | 好了 我觉得就是她 夏洛特·伯克 |
[25:18] | She was roomies with Grace, aka Rachel, | 她们之前在圣彼得学校时是室友 |
[25:20] | when they were at St. Peter’s. | 她和格雷西 也就是瑞秋 |
[25:21] | They were super close. | 她们关系非常好 |
[25:24] | 瑞秋给我带了三片落叶 因为她知道我最喜欢这个#我的室友最棒# 我爱室友的第4958条理由 她冬天一抱我我就能蜷成球 和室友交往的最大好处 今晚我不用穿越暴风雪去见她 四个月虽不长 但我愿意和你度过余生 我好爱你 瑞秋 | |
[25:25] | Oh, they were more than roommates. | 她们不仅是室友 |
[25:26] | They were a couple, | 她们是恋人 |
[25:28] | and they were out. | 而且公开了 |
[25:29] | Makes sense that’s who Grace would reach out to. | 那格雷西就有理由找她 |
[25:31] | Does she have money? | 她有钱吗 |
[25:33] | Oh, yeah, she’s a trust fund kid. | 有钱 她有信托基金 |
[25:34] | It looks like she took a gap year. | 她目前在过间隔年 |
[25:36] | And her dad set her up as an executive director | 她爸安排她在华盛顿 |
[25:39] | of a nonprofit right here in DC. | 一家非盈利机构当负责人 |
[25:41] | Wow. Sounds like a daddy’s girl. | 看来是爸爸的小公主 |
[25:42] | So who is her daddy? | 她爸是谁呢 |
[25:45] | Allen Burke. Hedge fund manager. | 艾伦·伯克 对冲基金经理 |
[25:49] | Ok, what I need is the thumbprint from her right hand. | 我需要她右手大拇指的指纹 |
[25:54] | Shh. Shh. Shh. Look, we can do this the nice way, | 听着 我们可以温柔点来 |
[25:57] | which really when you think about will only hurt for a few minutes. | 这样你只会痛几分钟 |
[25:59] | Or I could chop off your hand | 要么我就把你手砍下来 |
[26:00] | and we can get what we need that way. | 我们也能拿到想要的东西 |
[26:02] | Up to you. | 你自己决定 |
[26:10] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[26:12] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[26:20] | So JJ says she loves you. | 小洁说她爱你 |
[26:25] | Wow. Now, that’s big. | 这可是件大事 |
[26:27] | And, um, where does that leave you? | 你怎么想这件事 |
[26:30] | Honestly, I have no idea. | 说实话 我也不知道 |
[26:32] | She says she sometimes thinks about | 她说她有时候会想 |
[26:34] | what might have happened if things had worked out differently. | 如果一切重来会怎样 |
[26:37] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[26:38] | And what did you say, honey? | 你是怎么说的 亲爱的 |
[26:40] | To tell you the truth, I think about it a lot. | 说实话 我想了很多 |
[26:44] | I didn’t think I’d ever get to talk to you like this again. | 我从没想过还能再和你像这样聊天 |
[26:47] | This is really nice. | 这真的很棒 |
[26:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:49] | And I know it’s been hard for you. | 我知道这一切对你来说很艰难 |
[26:51] | Mom, your disease is not what defines you to me. | 妈 你的病从不影响你在我心中的意义 |
[26:55] | It never has and it never will. | 从来都不会 |
[26:58] | This is precious time, | 这样的时光很宝贵 |
[27:00] | and I am…so thankful for every second. | 我庆幸这每一分一秒 |
[27:05] | I am, too. I am, too. | 我也是 我也是 |
[27:09] | You know, I never talked much about your dad. | 我很少谈起你父亲 |
[27:15] | When William left, | 威廉离开的原因 |
[27:16] | it wasn’t because of my schizophrenia diagnosis. | 并不是因为我患了精神分裂症 |
[27:21] | You know what he said when I was diagnosed? | 你知道在我确诊时他怎么说的吗 |
[27:25] | He said, “Diana, we’re in this together, | 他说 “戴安娜 我们一起熬过去 |
[27:28] | and I am with you every step of the way.” | 每一步我都会陪着你” |
[27:30] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道这件事 |
[27:31] | I know you didn’t. | 你当然不知道 |
[27:33] | And he meant it. | 但他是真心的 |
[27:36] | But then the meds, pfft, the meds I was on, | 但那些药 我服用的那些药 |
[27:39] | There were so many and so many side effects | 有太多太多的副作用 |
[27:43] | that I stopped taking them. | 所以我就停止服药了 |
[27:45] | And of course, my condition got worse and worse | 当然 我的病情也急转直下 |
[27:47] | until I finally had to be hospitalized. | 最终到了要住院的地步 |
[27:50] | And then it happened again. | 这样的情况一次次发生 |
[27:52] | And again. | 周而复始 |
[27:53] | In the end, it was the roller coaster, | 最后 因为这种大起大落 |
[27:55] | that was the part he couldn’t deal with. | 他接受不了 |
[28:00] | And the thing is, | 但事实是 |
[28:03] | even after he was gone, | 即使他离开了 |
[28:06] | I kept thinking that | 我也忍不住想 |
[28:07] | somehow we’d find our way back to each other. | 总有一天我们会重归于好 |
[28:10] | You loved him. | 你当时很爱他 |
[28:10] | Yes. So I waited. | 是的 所以我一直等 |
[28:13] | Year after year. | 年复一年 |
[28:16] | And at some point, I knew it wouldn’t happen. | 突然有一天 我意识到没有可能了 |
[28:21] | But I never allowed myself | 但我一直没让自己 |
[28:23] | to even consider | 哪怕去考虑 |
[28:26] | a relationship with someone else. | 跟别人恋爱 |
[28:29] | You think that’s what I’m doing, | 你觉得我也在这么做 |
[28:31] | Closing myself off to possibilities | 把一切可能性拒之门外 |
[28:34] | because I’m waiting for a life with JJ? | 就因为我在等待和小洁度过余生吗 |
[28:36] | I hope not. | 我希望你没有 |
[28:41] | Honey, life is long, and it’s hard. | 亲爱的 人生漫长而艰难 |
[28:45] | And you deserve to have someone | 你值得拥有一个 |
[28:47] | who will share all of it with you. | 能和你分享一切的人 |
[28:49] | All of it. | 是一切 |
[28:55] | Charlotte is not answering my texts. | 夏洛特不回我的短信 |
[28:57] | She always texts me back. | 她一贯及时回信 |
[28:59] | I know something’s wrong. | 我确定出事了 |
[29:01] | Is she in danger? | 她现在有危险吗 |
[29:02] | We believe your daughter has been targeted by Grace Lynch. | 我们认为你女儿被格雷西·林奇盯上了 |
[29:05] | You might have known her by her alias Rachel Norton. | 你可能听过她的假名 瑞秋·诺顿 |
[29:08] | Rachel? We met her. | 瑞秋 我们见过 |
[29:11] | She was sweet. | 她很可爱 |
[29:12] | We think she sought Charlotte out | 我们推测她专门找夏洛特 |
[29:15] | because of their relationship at St. Peter’s. | 是因为两人在圣彼得读书时有交往 |
[29:17] | You’re aware they were close? | 你们知道她们关系亲密吗 |
[29:19] | Charlotte came out to us when she was 14 years old. | 夏洛特在十四岁时向我们出柜 |
[29:21] | We think Grace is manipulating Charlotte | 我们认为格雷西会利用两人的关系 |
[29:24] | as a result of that relationship. | 来操控夏洛特 |
[29:26] | What can we do? | 我们能做点什么 |
[29:26] | Grace and her father are fugitives. | 格雷西和她父亲均在逃 |
[29:29] | They need money. | 他们需要钱 |
[29:30] | And they’re trying to get it from Charlotte. | 所以想要从夏洛特那里拿到钱 |
[29:32] | We need to know about all her liquid assets. | 我们需要掌握她全部的流动资产 |
[29:35] | Ok. Anything you need. | 好的 全力配合 |
[29:39] | Of course, Miss Burke, I’d be more than happy | 没问题 伯克小姐 非常荣幸 |
[29:41] | to help you access your safe deposit box. | 带您去打开保管箱 |
[29:43] | I’ll need some privacy. | 我需要隐私 |
[29:45] | I understand. | 明白 |
[29:46] | As you know, you’ve authorized two-step authentication, | 如您所知 您设置了两步验证机制 |
[29:48] | so I’ll just assist with that. | 所以我只会协助这部分工作 |
[30:04] | Ok, I’ve frozen all Charlotte’s accounts. | 好的 夏洛特的全部账户都已冻结 |
[30:07] | Any attempted activity? | 有试图使用账号的情况吗 |
[30:08] | Nope, and none in the last 48 hours, either. | 没有 过去四十八小时也没有 |
[30:10] | Do you think we were wrong about Charlotte being the mark? | 会不会夏洛特并非他们的目标 |
[30:12] | No, she’s the target. | 不会的 她就是 |
[30:13] | We just don’t know about the right account. | 只是我们不知道下手的账号 |
[30:16] | That’s something her parents don’t know about. | 那个账号她的父母也不知道 |
[30:18] | Garcia, can you search for that? | 加西亚 这个能搜索吗 |
[30:19] | Yeah, of course. Something they wouldn’t know about. | 没问题 他们也不知道的东西 |
[30:21] | Maybe it’s something that doesn’t require IRS reporting. | 或许是不需要向国税局上报的东西 |
[30:25] | It may not even be a bank or investment account. | 甚至都不是银行账户或投资账户 |
[30:35] | What about a safe deposit box? | 保管箱怎么样 |
[30:37] | – Bingo. – Where is it? | -正是 -在哪儿 |
[30:38] | Downtown DC, just a few blocks from her apartment. | 华盛顿市中心 距离公寓只有几个街区 |
[30:40] | Matt and Luke are down there now. | 马特和卢克正好在那边 |
[30:59] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干 |
[31:00] | We’re looking for someone posing as Charlotte Burke. | 我们找假称是夏洛特·伯克的人 |
[31:02] | Posing as her? What do you mean? | 假称 什么意思 |
[31:04] | – Is she here? – She was. | -她在吗 -来过 |
[31:05] | She wanted access to her safe deposit box. | 她要用保管箱 |
[31:07] | And you helped her with that? | 你提供了帮助 |
[31:08] | It required two-step authentication, thumbprint. | 需要经过两步验证 用到指纹 |
[31:11] | We follow protocol. | 照章办事 |
[31:12] | Did she get the contents of the box? | 她拿走了箱里的东西 |
[31:13] | Yes. She’s gone. | 没错 她已经走了 |
[31:19] | Today’s been amazing. I don’t… | 今天真是棒极了 我都 |
[31:20] | I don’t want it to end. | 希望时间就停留在今天 |
[31:21] | Well, you’ll come back. | 你会再来的 |
[31:25] | Will you know me? | 到时候你还认识我吗 |
[31:27] | I can’t say. | 说不准 |
[31:29] | But we have today. | 但我们已经有了今天 |
[31:31] | Well, it’s not enough. | 但不够 |
[31:33] | You know what, it doesn’t make sense. | 其实说不通吧 |
[31:33] | How does she know it won’t last? | 她怎么知道这种情况不会保持下去呢 |
[31:35] | Who, Addy? Oh, she knows. | 谁 艾迪吗 她知道的 |
[31:36] | She’s been through this before. | 她之前也遇到过这种 |
[31:38] | Not with you, though. | 但那是别人 |
[31:39] | You’re not a statistic, you’re an individual. | 你不是统计数据 而是个体的人 |
[31:41] | – I understand that. – No, you don’t know, | -这我明白 -不是的 你说不准 |
[31:44] | and I don’t know, and she doesn’t know, either. | 我说不准 她也说不准 |
[31:45] | Spencer, please don’t go down this path. | 斯宾塞 请不要再继续了 |
[31:47] | And there are things that we can do. | 而且我们还可以做更多尝试 |
[31:48] | I know–I know people at Johns Hopkins. | 我认识约翰·霍普金斯大学的人 |
[31:50] | I can get you into a study. | 可以送你去课题研究 |
[31:51] | No more studies, no more drug trials. | 不要再参加研究 不要再进行药物试验 |
[31:53] | I don’t want that. | 我不想要这些 |
[31:54] | Oh, so you’re just– you’re giving up? | 这么说你打算就…你打算放弃了吗 |
[31:56] | I’m accepting. | 我是要接受现实 |
[31:57] | I’m not going to spend the time I have left | 我无意把余生用来 |
[31:59] | chasing after a cure that does not exist. | 追求并不存在的治愈方法上 |
[32:01] | Well, I think that’s foolish, | 我觉得这并不明智 |
[32:03] | and I don’t understand why you won’t do this for me. | 而且我不懂你为什么不愿为我去试 |
[32:09] | Ok, so now that she’s got the money, | 既然她已经拿到了钱 |
[32:10] | they’re gonna blow out of town, right? | 他们很快会离开本地的吧 |
[32:12] | Soon. They still have to deal with Charlotte. | 很快就会 但还需要处理夏洛特 |
[32:14] | And they’ll need to change their looks, | 也需要改换外表 |
[32:15] | at least Grace will. | 起码格雷西需要 |
[32:16] | They have to be holding Charlotte somewhere. | 夏洛特总该是被关在某处的 |
[32:18] | Well, they’re not in her apartment. | 不是她的公寓 |
[32:19] | There has to be some other DC connection. | 他们在特区肯定认识别的什么人 |
[32:22] | What about the Fosters? | 福斯特夫妇呢 |
[32:24] | The couple they murdered out in Maryland? | 他们在马里兰谋杀的那对吗 |
[32:25] | Yeah, what if they weren’t random victims? | 嗯 万一他们并非随机的被害人呢 |
[32:27] | What if they were targeted? | 万一他们是定好的目标呢 |
[32:28] | That’s possible. There were other houses in the area, | 有可能 那片地区有别的住房 |
[32:31] | some were even closer to where they abandoned their vehicle. | 有的甚至离弃车点更近 |
[32:33] | And Grace was calling the shots at that point, not Everett. | 而且当时开枪的不是埃弗雷特 而是格雷西 |
[32:36] | Ok, so what if the Fosters have some kind of connection to Grace? | 会不会福斯特夫妇认识格雷西呢 |
[32:39] | Not Grace, but Rachel Norton, | 认识的不是格雷西 而是瑞秋·诺顿 |
[32:41] | Her alias from prep school, | 她读预备学校时就开始用这个名字 |
[32:43] | was awarded the Foster scholarship. | 以这个名字获得福斯特奖学金 |
[32:45] | There’s no indication that she ever met them, | 看不出来他们见过面 |
[32:47] | but she certainly knows who they are. | 但她肯定知道他们 |
[32:48] | Do they have any kind of presence in DC? | 他们在华盛顿有资源吗 |
[32:50] | Pied-a-terre on “M” Street. | 在M大街有一处备用房 |
[32:51] | That’s it. | 这就是了 |
[33:00] | We’re too late. | 晚了 |
[33:02] | She’s dead. | 她已经死了 |
[33:15] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[33:16] | I’m Charlotte Burke. Please help me. | 我叫夏洛特·伯克 求你们帮帮我 |
[33:20] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[33:56] | The body in the apartment is Grace. | 公寓里的尸体是格雷西 |
[33:59] | He killed his own child. | 他杀了自己的孩子 |
[34:00] | She never matter to him. | 对他而言 她从来都无关紧要 |
[34:01] | That’s why Roberta was able to keep him away from her. | 所以罗波塔才能让他远离她 |
[34:04] | But why bother breaking her out of federal custody | 但既然要杀死格雷西 他何必大费心力 |
[34:06] | if he was only gonna kill her? | 把她从联邦拘留所劫出来 |
[34:08] | Because she was a liability. | 因为她是个麻烦 |
[34:10] | He was afraid she’d turn on him. | 他怕被格雷西出卖 |
[34:13] | She had daddy issues. | 她恋父 |
[34:15] | She would have sought your approval | 因为你像一个家长 |
[34:16] | by virtue of the fact that you’re a paternal figure, | 所以她会想要获得你的认可 |
[34:18] | and that made her dangerous to Everett. | 这也威胁到了埃弗雷特 |
[34:21] | But why take her face? | 但为什么要割下她的脸皮呢 |
[34:23] | I think Grace became a surrogate for Roberta, | 我认为格雷西是罗波塔的替身 |
[34:25] | and Roberta’s the one women he despises and fears | 而他最最鄙夷又最最害怕的人 |
[34:28] | above all others. | 莫过于罗波塔 |
[34:30] | But she’s behind bars, which makes her inaccessible to him. | 但她身在监狱 他无从下手 |
[34:33] | Besides, Everett’s a serial killer. | 再说 埃弗雷特是连环杀手 |
[34:35] | He works alone. | 他是一匹独狼 |
[34:36] | Roberta knew that he would do this to Grace if given the chance. | 罗波塔知道如果有机会 他就会这么对格蕾丝 |
[34:40] | That’s why she went to such lengths to keep them apart. | 所以她才费尽心力地把他们隔开 |
[34:43] | She understands him. | 她了解他那个人 |
[34:45] | It’s more than that. | 不止如此 |
[34:47] | She’s the only woman who survived him. | 她是唯一从他手上活下来的女人 |
[34:53] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[34:56] | He wouldn’t do that. He couldn’t. | 他不会干那种事的 他下不了手的 |
[34:58] | You know that he could. | 你知道他会的 |
[35:01] | Please, don’t make me prove it to you. | 拜托 别逼我给你看证据 |
[35:04] | Do you have a photo? | 你有照片吗 |
[35:08] | You show me. | 给我看 |
[35:10] | You don’t want to see this. | 你不会想看的 |
[35:12] | Show me. | 给我看 |
[35:20] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[35:35] | Those are her hands. | 这是她的手 |
[35:41] | I know her hands. I know… | 我能认出她的手 我能认出… |
[35:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:47] | I mean, why? He broke her out of jail. | 到底为什么 他将她从监狱里弄出去了啊 |
[35:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:50] | He thought she would rat him out. | 他认为她会出卖自己 |
[35:52] | She would never do that. | 她绝对不会那么做的 |
[35:53] | Everett didn’t know that. | 埃弗雷特并不知道这点 |
[35:57] | Or he just didn’t care. | 或者说他根本不在意 |
[35:59] | You knew he had it in him. | 你早知道他内心阴暗歹毒 |
[36:01] | That’s why you sent Grace to St. Peter’s. | 所以你才将格蕾丝送去了圣彼得学校 |
[36:07] | All I ever wanted was for her to have a chance. | 我只是希望她能有好的人生机会 |
[36:11] | Bobbie, look at me. | 波比 看着我 |
[36:14] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[36:15] | He has to be stopped. | 必须有人来彻底阻止他 |
[36:17] | And I need your help to catch him. | 我需要你的帮助来抓住他 |
[36:20] | Now, will you help me? | 说吧 你愿意帮我吗 |
[36:32] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[36:34] | These boys need to get some sleep. | 孩子们需要回去好好睡觉 |
[36:37] | They want to be with you. | 他们想陪着你 |
[36:40] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[36:43] | Soon. | 快了 |
[36:45] | Hello, hello, hello. | 你好 你好 大家好 |
[36:48] | Penelope. | 佩内洛普 |
[36:50] | You look amazing. | 你看上去美极了 |
[36:52] | No, I don’t. | 不 才不是呢 |
[36:53] | You know what, you look alive, | 知道吗 你看上去还活着 |
[36:54] | and that is frickin’ amazing. | 那他妈简直太美好了 |
[36:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:00] | We were really worried. | 我们之前都快担心死了 |
[37:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:04] | Hey, I saw an ice cream shop on my way in. | 话说 我来的时候看到一家冰淇淋店 |
[37:08] | What do you think I take the boys to go get ice cream? Yes? | 我带孩子们去吃冰淇淋怎么样 行吗 |
[37:11] | – Yes. – Yes? | -好啊 -行吗 |
[37:12] | – Yeah! – Ok. | -太好了 -好吧 |
[37:14] | Let’s see how many samples we can get | 看看我们可以免费吃多少试吃样品 |
[37:16] | before they make us buy scoops. | 他们才会逼我们花钱买 |
[37:18] | Hey, not too much. | 别吃太多哦 |
[37:21] | Not too much. | 别吃太多哦 |
[37:28] | There’s a whole lot of people out there who love you, | 爱你的人还有很多很多 |
[37:33] | not just me and the boys. | 不仅仅是我和孩子们 |
[37:37] | But it’s you and the boys I need. | 但我需要的是你和孩子们 |
[37:43] | You know that, right? | 你知道这点 对吧 |
[37:49] | I love you, Will. | 我爱你 威尔 |
[37:51] | So much. | 好爱好爱你 |
[37:53] | And I love our family. | 我也爱我们的家庭 |
[37:55] | I know you do. | 我知道你爱 |
[38:01] | When I think how close I came to…losing– | 我之前以为自己就快…死… |
[38:05] | No, no, no. No, no, no. Don’t. | 不不不 别 |
[38:09] | Don’t go there. | 别提那个了 |
[38:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:28] | No, no, no. | 不 没事 |
[38:31] | And I’m sorry. | 是我该道歉 |
[38:32] | I am happy to participate in a study | 我很乐意参与研究 |
[38:35] | or a drug trial, whatever you want. | 或药物试验 你想怎样都行 |
[38:36] | I don’t want that. I want you to able | 我不想那样 我希望你能够 |
[38:39] | to be able to spend this time in a way that makes you the most happy. | 按照能让你开心的方式度过余下的时光 |
[38:45] | Can I tell you something, mom? | 我能告诉你一件事吗 |
[38:47] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[38:48] | I’m afraid of losing you. | 我很害怕失去你 |
[38:51] | And it’s… | 那… |
[38:56] | It’s not just because I love you. | 那不仅仅是因为我爱你 |
[38:57] | It’s…because I don’t think I know | 也因为 我怕我将会迷茫 |
[39:00] | who I am in this world if I’m not your son… | 一旦失去作为你儿子的身份 我不知我是谁了 |
[39:08] | If I’m not protecting you. | 一旦我不用再保护你 |
[39:11] | That’s a role that you’ve played for a very long time. | 你扮演这个角色太长时间了 |
[39:14] | It’s who I am. | 那几乎已经成了我的人生 |
[39:15] | No, no, you’re so much more than that. | 不 你的人生远不止如此 |
[39:18] | But it’s how I see myself. | 但我对自己的定位就是这样的 |
[39:19] | And it’s not something that I’ve done consciously. | 并且那并非是我有意识地去做的事 |
[39:22] | It just…it just is. | 而是 自然而然就如此了 |
[39:25] | And it’s not just you. It’s J.J., too. | 不仅仅是你 对小洁也是这样 |
[39:26] | I don’t know how to be in this world | 我都不知道 一旦停止去希冀 |
[39:29] | if I’m not wishing for a future with her. | 跟她在一起的未来 我该如何存在于这世上 |
[39:34] | Well, who we are in the world changes. | 我们在这世上的身份 是会改变的 |
[39:36] | It’s part of life. | 那是人生的一部分 |
[39:39] | Intellectually, I know that, | 理智上 我明白这一点 |
[39:40] | And I know… I know I should move on, | 我也知道 我该向前看了 |
[39:43] | But I don’t know how. | 但我不知道该怎么做 |
[39:46] | I feel stuck. | 我觉得被困住了 |
[39:47] | I was wondering if I could move in here with you. | 我想着 如果我能搬来这里和你一起住 |
[39:50] | No, no, you can’t. | 不 不 不行 |
[39:52] | Just like you can’t spend the rest of your life waiting for J.J. | 就像你不能余生都用来等小洁 |
[39:56] | You have to move forward. | 你必须向前看 |
[39:59] | How? | 怎么做 |
[40:00] | You just do it. | 直接去做就行了 |
[40:01] | You’ve spent so many years being a boy wonder, | 你当了太多年的神童 |
[40:04] | and that’s now who you are anymore. | 现在你的身份已经不是那个了 |
[40:07] | You’re an adult now. | 你是个成年人了 |
[40:09] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[40:12] | Whatever you want it to mean. | 你想让它是什么意思就是什么意思 |
[40:13] | You get to choose. | 选择权在你手上 |
[40:15] | Come on, you can do this. | 你肯定可以做到的 |
[40:17] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[40:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:28] | Just for right now could we maybe do something | 现在 我们或许可以做一件 |
[40:29] | we used to do back when I was a boy wonder? | 我身为神童时 我们常做的事 |
[40:31] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[40:35] | Game of chess? | 下象棋 |
[40:36] | Yeah, I think we can do that. | 好吧 我觉得可以 |
[40:43] | A.A. Milne wrote, | 艾伦·亚历山大·米恩曾写道 |
[40:46] | “How lucky I am | “我能够拥有 |
[40:47] | to have something that makes saying good-bye so hard.” | 告别时会痛彻心扉的东西 是何其幸运” |