时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Our unsub is Everett Lynch. | 我们的嫌犯是艾佛里特·林奇 |
[00:03] | He’s a con man and a murderer | 他是一个骗子 杀人犯 |
[00:05] | who slices off the faces of the women he seduces. | 会将他引诱的女性 剥掉脸部 |
[00:08] | Roberta Lynch. Having a con woman for a mother | 罗伯塔·林奇 母亲是个诈骗犯 |
[00:11] | would have instilled the | 导致他产生 |
[00:12] | narcissism and misogyny that we profiled. | 自恋及厌女癖心理 和我们的侧写一样 |
[00:14] | This was the first time that I was | 这么久以来 这是第一次 |
[00:16] | beaten by someone younger, faster, stronger than I am. | 我被一个比我年轻 迅速 和强壮的人打败了 |
[00:21] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[00:23] | We arrested his daughter Grace, | 我们逮捕了他女儿格蕾丝 |
[00:25] | but he got away. | 但是他逃走了 |
[01:04] | Hey. So unless the GPS screwed up, | 要是GPS没搞错的话 |
[01:07] | I’m standing in front of your place? | 我就站在你家门前 |
[01:09] | Yes, you are. I see you down there. | 是的 我看到你在下面了 |
[01:12] | I just stepped out of the shower, | 我刚冲完澡 |
[01:13] | but please come in. Front door should be unlocked. | 请进吧 前门应该没上锁 |
[01:16] | Go ahead and have… open a bottle of chateau ratelle. | 进来 开一瓶拉斐 |
[01:19] | Be down to join you in just a few minutes. | 过一会儿我就下楼找你 |
[01:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:55] | I’ll be down there in 2 seconds! | 我马上就下来 |
[01:57] | No worries! Take your time! | 不着急 慢慢来 |
[02:01] | I’m enjoying the wine! | 我正在享用美酒 |
[02:05] | And the art. | 还有艺术品 |
[02:16] | You should take a look at my portfolio over there on the piano! | 你可以看看我钢琴上的那本影集 |
[03:02] | How do you like my work? | 觉得我的作品怎么样 |
[03:07] | I need to… | 我要… |
[03:10] | I… I need to get out of here. | 我要离开这儿 |
[03:13] | N-No! | 不要 |
[03:15] | N-No. Pl-please. | 不要 求你了 |
[03:35] | I was not so sure about hosting a baby shower | 我本来不确定要为你们第五个宝宝 |
[03:38] | for baby number 5! | 主持迎婴派对 |
[03:40] | But Lisa keeps insisting that it’s not a shower. | 但是莉萨坚持这不是个派对 |
[03:43] | It’s a sprinkle. | 只是个小聚会 |
[03:44] | Any addition to the extended bau family | 为了欢迎行为分析部大家庭新成员 |
[03:47] | is a cause to gather and rejoice and to get loot | 我们当然要庆祝 聚会 收一大堆 |
[03:50] | in the form of baby swag. | 婴儿礼物 |
[03:52] | Well, we can’t thank you guys enough. | 我们对大家真是感激不尽 |
[03:53] | – And when are you due? – Oh, 8 weeks. | – 预产期是什么时候 – 八个星期后 |
[03:56] | And you’re not even a little curious if it’s a boy or girl? | 你们一点都不好奇宝宝的性别吗 |
[03:58] | I’m good, but Matt is dying to know. | 我无所谓 马特倒是超想知道 |
[04:01] | But we decided that since everything | 不过我们决定 既然宝宝 |
[04:03] | about this baby has just been a wonderful surprise | 本身就是一个超棒的惊喜 |
[04:05] | that we will once again be surprised when he or she arrives. | 在宝宝出生后 不妨再惊喜一次 |
[04:11] | It’s killing you, bro. | 你快难受死了吧 哥们 |
[04:13] | Yeah, kill-ing me. | 是啊 难受死了 |
[04:15] | I came this close to bribing the doctor. | 我就差这么一点点就去贿赂医生了 |
[04:23] | You would not believe how long it took me | 你不知道 为他们挑那把婴儿摇椅 |
[04:25] | to pick out that baby rocker for them. | 花了我多长时间 |
[04:26] | I wouldn’t beat yourself up. | 我不会苛责你的 |
[04:27] | You know, it’s not easy | 在这种情况下 |
[04:28] | to choose the appropriate gift in this case. | 挑选一件合适的礼物可不容易 |
[04:30] | Yeah, but I think my inability to choose | 是的 但我无法选择是因为一个 |
[04:32] | stems from a recurring dream I’ve had since I was a kid. | 我小时候反复做过多次的梦 |
[04:35] | I’m at a birthday, and when a person finally opens their gift | 梦里我去参加生日派对 有人打开了礼物 |
[04:38] | and sees it, they burst into tears. | 看到后就大哭了起来 |
[04:40] | Well, I would say that your dream represents | 我觉得你的梦是在 |
[04:42] | a disguised fulfillment of a repressed wish. | 变相呈现你压抑的愿望 |
[04:44] | See? That’s why that guy was a genius. | 看到没 这就是天才思维 |
[04:49] | Everything ok? | 出什么事了吗 |
[04:50] | It’s about my mom. She’s in a full-time care facility, | 是我母亲 她现在住在全托疗养院 |
[04:53] | and she’s really been struggling. | 她的病情不乐观 |
[04:54] | I’m so sorry, Reid. | 我很抱歉 里德 |
[04:56] | It’s ok. You know, you prepare for the inevitable, | 没事 就算你已经准备好面对一切 |
[04:58] | but it’s still difficult to accept when things actually change. | 当变故真的来临 依然难以接受 |
[05:02] | Makes you wish you could go back in time | 让你希望能时光倒流 |
[05:04] | and make sure you made the right choices. | 确认当时做了正确的选择 |
[05:09] | So Will is outside right now | 威尔正在外面对着 |
[05:11] | drooling all over your boyfriend’s super-cool motorcycle. | 你男朋友那辆超酷的摩托车直流口水 |
[05:15] | Ugh! Yeah, I’m sorry about that. | 是的 我很抱歉 |
[05:17] | It’s sexy, | 它很性感 |
[05:18] | yet statistically stupid. | 从统计学上说却很愚蠢 |
[05:20] | Wait. Isn’t that how you got here? | 等等 你是骑着摩托车来的吗 |
[05:22] | No, no. Hunting serial killers is thrill enough for me. | 不 追捕连环杀手已经够心惊肉跳了 |
[05:25] | Besides, I had to pick up the cake. | 另外 我还得去拿蛋糕呢 |
[05:27] | Ah! It’s a great cake, by the way. | 顺便说一下 蛋糕很棒 |
[05:29] | Good. | 那就好 |
[05:31] | I haven’t seen Dave and crystal yet. | 我还没看到戴维跟克丽丝特尔 |
[05:32] | It’s not like him to be late. | 迟到可不像他的风格 |
[05:34] | No, it’s not, | 是啊 不像 |
[05:35] | although I’m sure he’ll have a good excuse. | 不过他肯定有很好的理由 |
[05:38] | – Do you want me to call him? – No, I’ll call him. | – 要我给他打个电话吗 – 不 我打给他 |
[05:49] | Hey, Emily. I’m running late. | 艾米丽 我要迟到一会儿了 |
[05:52] | I should be on my way to you guys, asap. | 我很快就去找你们 |
[05:54] | You know it’s not in our jurisdiction. | 这事不在我们的管辖范围内 |
[05:56] | I-I called. | 我打过电话了 |
[05:58] | Captain Paige said she’d be more than willing to… | 佩奇队长说她十分乐意 |
[06:00] | Dave, I have been more than willing | 戴维 我十分乐意在 |
[06:02] | to give you a lot of latitude on the Everett Lynch case. | 艾佛里特·林奇案上给你很高的自由度 |
[06:05] | I know you have. | 我知道 |
[06:06] | But over the past 6 months, | 但是过去的半年里 |
[06:08] | you have taken it upon yourself | 你独自一个人 |
[06:09] | to conduct a solo manhunt for the guy. | 包揽了追捕工作 |
[06:11] | It just can’t continue. | 你不能再这样了 |
[06:14] | I-I’m sorry I didn’t tell you that… | 我很抱歉我还没告诉你… |
[06:15] | You want to know what worries me the most? | 你知道我最担心什么吗 |
[06:17] | I think you didn’t tell | 你没告诉我是因为 |
[06:18] | me because you weren’t sure how to lie to me. | 你还没想好怎么骗我 |
[06:21] | Anyway, now really isn’t the time to discuss this. | 不管怎么说 现在说这些不太合适 |
[06:24] | We’ll talk about this later. | 我们以后再谈这件事 |
[06:28] | SSA Rossi! | 高级探员罗西 |
[06:31] | I appreciate you taking the time, captain Paige. | 感谢你抽出时间来 佩奇队长 |
[06:34] | Oh, sir, no problem at all. | 这没什么 先生 |
[06:36] | And I can tell you, the Baltimore county sheriff’s department | 向您保证 巴尔的摩县的治安部门 |
[06:38] | will do whatever it can to help you catch the chameleon. | 会全力配合你抓捕那个千面人 |
[06:41] | The what? | 那个什么 |
[06:43] | The chameleon, sir. | 千面人 先生 |
[06:45] | That’s what everybody’s been calling him. | 大家都这么叫他 |
[06:47] | I think it started at the Baltimore field office as a joke, | 一开始是巴尔的摩办事处的一句玩笑 |
[06:50] | you know, because Everett | 因为艾佛里特·林奇 |
[06:52] | Lynch is like this master of disguise, right? | 是一位伪装大师 不是吗 |
[06:57] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[06:58] | Let me take you up this hill right here to the crime scene. | 我带你去山顶的犯罪现场吧 |
[07:03] | A photographer working for the audubon society, | 一位在奥杜邦协会工作的摄影师 |
[07:06] | she tripped over the body. | 被尸体绊倒了 |
[07:07] | Well, not literally. I mean, she found our John Doe | 然后她发现了无名氏的遗体 |
[07:11] | lying right there, | 就躺在那里 |
[07:12] | arms, legs spread out, flat on his back, | 胳膊和两腿张开 平躺在地上 |
[07:15] | possibly posed. | 像是特意被摆成这样的 |
[07:16] | Looks like he’d been lying there for a while | 遗体在被发现前已经躺在这里 |
[07:18] | before he was found. | 有一段时间了 |
[07:19] | Yeah, well, our county coroner, Dr. Jewel, | 是的 我们县的验尸官朱尔医生 |
[07:21] | he didn’t have very many answers for us, | 还没能提供什么信息 |
[07:23] | but he guesstimated 3 to 5 days. | 但他推测已经有三到五天了 |
[07:26] | The skin around the torso had been removed deliberately. | 躯干周围的皮肤被有意地清理掉了 |
[07:31] | That’s what I thought. | 我也这么觉得 |
[07:32] | But once again, Dr. Jewel said he didn’t think so | 但朱尔医生不这么想 |
[07:35] | because of the animal predation. | 因为也有可能是动物捕食造成的 |
[07:37] | Looks like an open skinning to me. | 我看来更像是剥皮 |
[07:39] | Ok, but Everett Lynch, he took faces, | 好吧 但艾佛里特·林奇是剥去脸皮 |
[07:42] | women’s faces, as trophies, right? | 把女性的脸当作战利品 不是吗 |
[07:44] | Yes, he did. | 的确 |
[07:45] | Ok, so, then, why are you guys thinking this man’s murder | 为什么你们觉得这个男人被杀害 |
[07:49] | has anything to do with him? | 也和林奇有关呢 |
[07:52] | Everett Lynch took women’s faces | 艾佛里特·林奇收集的是女人的脸 |
[07:54] | because he’s a deranged misogynist. | 因为他是个疯狂的厌女癖 |
[07:57] | His hatred of women is also tied to | 他对女性的憎恨 |
[08:00] | his malignant narcissism. | 也和他的恶性自恋有关 |
[08:03] | Problem is, his obsession with himself | 问题是 他的自恋使他 |
[08:05] | has its wires crossed… | 精神错乱… |
[08:09] | ‘Cause Lynch has no idea who he really is. | 林奇不知道自己究竟是谁 |
[08:15] | He has no true identity. | 他没有真实的身份 |
[08:20] | And now that he’s on the run, | 现在他在逃 |
[08:21] | he’s uncomfortable in his own skin. | 他对自己的皮肤感到不适 |
[08:23] | And he’s transferred his violent compulsion | 所以他把他的暴力冲动 |
[08:26] | from women he hates to men he envies. | 从女性转移到了他嫉妒的男性身上 |
[08:30] | So if you’re right, then, | 如果你的推测正确 |
[08:32] | this man can’t possibly be Lynch’s only male victim. | 这位男性不可能是林奇唯一的男受害者 |
[08:36] | It isn’t, but we’re gonna use these men to get under his skin. | 没错 我们要利用这些男性去激怒他 |
[08:42] | We’re gonna use them to catch this sick son of a bitch. | 我们要利用他们抓住这个狗杂种 |
[09:27] | Under the Skin | 皮囊之下 |
[09:32] | Man is not what he thinks he is. He is what he hides. | 人们真实的自我 是隐藏的自我 |
[09:38] | André Malraux. | 安德烈·马尔罗 |
[09:49] | Let’s talk about your father. | 我们来聊聊你父亲吧 |
[09:51] | Who’s asking? | 你是谁 |
[09:53] | Dave. | 戴维 |
[09:55] | Hello, Dave. | 戴维 你好 |
[09:57] | My father give that to you? | 那是我父亲打的吗 |
[10:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:01] | You let me sit in here for 2 days before making your play. | 在你进来前 你让我在这里蹲了两天 |
[10:05] | 48 hours… | 整整四十八小时… |
[10:07] | 2,880 minutes… | 二千八百八十分钟… |
[10:12] | For me to melt down, | 你等着我服软 |
[10:14] | then you to waltz in here | 这样你就能开条件 |
[10:16] | waving a getoutof-jail-free card. | 说让我免除牢狱之灾 |
[10:18] | That is… if… | 只要我… |
[10:21] | I dime out my daddy. | 出卖我的父亲 |
[10:24] | He sold you out. | 他出卖了你 |
[10:26] | He didn’t sell me out. | 他没有出卖我 |
[10:27] | Look where the hell you are. | 你看看你在哪里 |
[10:29] | Without my help, you’re gonna die in here. | 如果没有我帮你 你会死在里面的 |
[10:32] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[10:34] | Pardon? Qu’est-ce que vous avez dit? | 你说什么 你说什么呢 |
[10:38] | What would we not do for family? | 我们为家人什么都能做 |
[10:42] | So how do I make you understand | 我该怎样让你明白 |
[10:44] | that your love and your loyalty is wasted, | 你的爱和忠诚白白浪费了 |
[10:47] | that your “Daddy” only cares about one thing… | 而你所谓的爸爸只在乎一件事… |
[10:54] | Himself. | 就是他自己 |
[10:58] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[11:04] | Did you make a formal request | 你有没有正式申请 |
[11:06] | for an expanded air and ground search | 扩大巴尔的摩郡公园的 |
[11:08] | of parks in Baltimore county? | 空中和地面搜索 |
[11:09] | – Yes, I did, but… – but nothing. | – 当然 但是… – 没有但是 |
[11:11] | That request needed to go through my office. | 申请需要经过我的办公室 |
[11:13] | So now’s the time we need to talk. | 现在我们该谈谈了 |
[11:16] | Dave, you were right. | 戴维 你是对的 |
[11:17] | They just found another body. | 他们又发现了一具遗体 |
[11:20] | This deceased gentleman is John Doe number 2. | 这位死亡的先生是无名氏二号 |
[11:23] | He was found about an hour ago | 他是一个小时前被发现的 |
[11:24] | deep in the woods of the Ellis pines regional park. | 在埃利斯派因斯区域公园的深林里 |
[11:27] | Might be harder to tell with John Doe number 1, | 只有无名氏一号还不好定论 |
[11:29] | but with number 2 here, | 但是有了无名氏二号 |
[11:30] | it’s pretty clear animals didn’t tear off his skin. | 很显然他的皮肤不是被动物吃掉的 |
[11:33] | There’s no question we’re dealing with an unsub | 毫无疑问 我们正在抓捕一个 |
[11:35] | wrestling with violent sexual impulses. | 有着暴力性冲动的嫌犯 |
[11:37] | However, neither the staging of the bodies | 然而 不管是展示尸体 |
[11:38] | nor the removal of their torsos’ skin | 还是剥掉他们身上的皮肤 |
[11:40] | speaks to the same manifestation of lust violence | 都不符合艾佛里特·林奇犯案 |
[11:43] | expressed in Everett Lynch’s previous kills. | 所体现出的色情暴力倾向 |
[11:44] | That manifestation is evolving, | 他更加色情暴力了 |
[11:46] | and I think it started the | 这是从他想 |
[11:47] | moment he thought about cutting off my face. | 割掉我的脸时开始的 |
[11:49] | But he didn’t or couldn’t because he had | 但是他没有 或者说不能 |
[11:51] | at least enough control over himself to understand | 因为他足够克制 他明白 |
[11:53] | that killing an FBI agent would bring the full weight | 杀死一个联邦调查局警员 将会面临 |
[11:56] | of law enforcement down on him. | 执法机关的全力追捕 |
[11:57] | Our original profile of Lynch didn’t indicate | 林奇的原始侧写没有表明 |
[12:00] | any sexual fluidity, and without that, | 任何性向变化 没有这个 |
[12:01] | I don’t see how we’d be able to shift his victimology | 我们无法把受害者类型 |
[12:03] | from women to men. | 从女人改成男人 |
[12:04] | Also, why would our guy go | 还有 为什么凶手从 |
[12:06] | from burning his victims trying to make it look like an accident? | 烧毁受害者 伪造意外的手法转变到 |
[12:09] | And now he’s just leaving them somewhere | 直接把他们扔到一个 |
[12:11] | where they can be obviously found? | 很容易被发现的地方 |
[12:12] | Right now, I… I don’t want any of | 现在 我不希望任何人 |
[12:14] | us to presume anything about this case. | 对这个案件做任何假设 |
[12:16] | JJ, Spence, I’d like you to walk the crime scene at Ellis pines. | JJ 斯宾塞 你们去埃利斯派因斯的案发现场 |
[12:19] | Matt, Luke, Baltimore county is sending a new pathologist in. | 马特 卢克 巴尔的摩县要派一名新病理学家 |
[12:22] | I need you to coordinate with whomever that is. | 你们去和这个人协作 |
[12:24] | Tara and Dave, focus on victimology. | 塔拉 戴维 专注于受害者类型 |
[12:27] | Whoever we’re dealing with here is still clearly on the hunt. | 不管我们面对的是谁 他都还在狩猎 |
[12:59] | Whoa! Oh, my…! | 噢 我的… |
[13:00] | Ohh! I got you. | 我接住你了 |
[13:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:07] | Agents! The crime scene is right this way. | 警员 案发现场在这边 |
[13:13] | I have to say, there’s not a lot of differences | 我得说 这个抛尸处和上次 |
[13:15] | between this dump site and the last one we found. | 我们找到的地方没什么区别 |
[13:18] | They do appear to be similar. | 它们确实看起来很相似 |
[13:19] | Right? Well, don’t let me get in your way. | 对吧 我就不碍事了 |
[13:26] | Not exactly a place you stumble upon at random. | 不是什么你随便就能发现的地方 |
[13:29] | Our unsub’s gotta be familiar with a location like this. | 我们的嫌犯得对这个地方很熟悉 |
[13:32] | Intimately. He feels safe here. | 很熟悉 在这里他感觉很安全 |
[13:34] | There’s privacy. He could take his time, | 这很隐秘 他能从容进行 |
[13:35] | potentially come back to revisit the victims. | 还可以回来看受害者 |
[13:38] | But so far, everything we know about Everett Lynch | 目前为止 我们知道艾佛里特·林奇 |
[13:40] | places him and his various aliases | 和他假扮过的身份 |
[13:43] | pretty firmly in the Southern United States. | 都位于美国南部 |
[13:44] | Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas… | 密西西比 田纳西 阿肯色… |
[13:46] | obsessively following in the footsteps of his mother Roberta. | 他一直追随着他妈妈罗伯塔的足迹 |
[13:49] | It doesn’t mean he hasn’t | 这不能证明 |
[13:50] | spent any time in the state of Maryland. | 他没在马里兰州待过 |
[13:52] | Just another thing that’s distinctly off-pattern, | 还有另一个明显反模式的地方 |
[13:54] | you know, like the way that he disposed of this body. | 你看他抛尸的方式 |
[13:56] | Everett Lynch has never | 艾佛里特·林奇从没 |
[13:58] | shown a desire to revisit his victims. | 表现过回访受害者的意图 |
[14:00] | That’s why he burned them and took their faces. | 所以他烧掉尸体 带走她们的脸 |
[14:01] | Ok. But then why take the skins, right? | 可为什么要带走皮肤呢 对吧 |
[14:05] | If we’re really thinking that this could be a new unsub, | 如果这是位新嫌犯 他为什么要 |
[14:09] | who’s compelled to revisit and relive? | 回访受害者 重温杀人过程呢 |
[14:12] | That’s a good question and one that needs to be answered | 好问题 我们要重新测写 |
[14:14] | by building a whole new profile, | 而非修正艾佛里特·林奇的侧写 |
[14:15] | not by transposing Everett Lynch’s. | 才能解答疑问 |
[14:17] | Well, from your mouth to Rossi’s ears. | 你得说给罗西听 |
[14:21] | Agents, let me assure you again | 警探 我再次向你保证 |
[14:23] | that I have no ego to bruise here. | 我的自尊心不会受损 |
[14:25] | And so making this transition | 验尸工作由我转交给 |
[14:27] | from myself to Dr. Sebastian Hurst here… | 塞巴斯蒂安·赫斯特医生… |
[14:29] | Agents Alvez and Simmons? | 埃尔维斯和西蒙斯警探 |
[14:32] | I’m Dr. Hurst, the OCME Baltimore city, | 我是赫斯特 巴尔的摩办公室首席法医 |
[14:35] | and, yes, I have been assigned to take over | 没错 我被派来从县验尸官 |
[14:37] | the post-mortem investigation of your John does | 朱尔医生手里接管 |
[14:39] | from the county coroner, Dr. Jewel. | 你们无名死者的验尸调查 |
[14:41] | And, as I was saying, no problem. | 就像我所说的 完全没问题 |
[14:44] | I very much liken this to asking for a second opinion | 我非常乐意在诊断之后 |
[14:47] | after a diagnosis. | 为你们提供不同的意见 |
[14:48] | Well, I haven’t had a chance to re-examine John Doe number 1, | 我还没机会重新检验无名氏一号 |
[14:51] | but I have finished with the latest victim, | 但是我检验完了 |
[14:53] | who does remain unidentified. | 不明身份的最新死者 |
[14:56] | Petechial hemorrhaging, that you can see right here, | 这里你能看到点状出血 |
[14:59] | strongly suggests that his death was the result of asphyxiation. | 有力地表明他是窒息而死 |
[15:03] | But you found no defense wounds. | 但你没找到防卫伤 |
[15:05] | I didn’t. I suspect he was sedated. | 我没找到 我怀疑他被迷晕了 |
[15:08] | I’ve requested an extended toxicology panel. | 我已经申请了拓展毒理学检测 |
[15:10] | Looks as if the torso skin was removed post-mortem. | 看起来他躯干的皮肤是死后剥掉的 |
[15:14] | And that’s correct. | 说得没错 |
[15:15] | However, I believe there was some mention | 然而 我听到有人说 |
[15:17] | of this possibly being an open skinning? | 这是不是个开放式剥皮 |
[15:19] | Yes, because of the manner of removal, | 对 因为这种剥皮方式 |
[15:22] | like… like a jacket. | 就像… 脱夹克一样 |
[15:23] | And why I’d agree that the skin around the torso was removed | 我同意 他躯干附近的皮肤确实是 |
[15:26] | in a manner similar to this method, | 用类似的方式剥去的 |
[15:28] | I would have to disagree | 我不认为 |
[15:29] | that it was performed by someone like a hunter. | 这是个喜爱猎杀的凶手做的 |
[15:31] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[15:32] | It’s dissected, precisely, | 这种精细的解剖手法 |
[15:34] | not with some kind of hunter’s knife either… | 凶手用猎刀是做不到的 |
[15:36] | More likely a scalpel. | 用的应该是手术刀 |
[15:37] | So maybe a hunter who | 说不定这个猎人 |
[15:38] | picked up some extra skills watching YouTube? | 在油管上学习了一些其他技能 |
[15:42] | Dr. Hurst, where are we on the victim’s DNA, fingerprints? | 赫斯特医生 有受害者的DNA或指纹信息吗 |
[15:46] | Actually, that is where I come back in to the picture. | 这就是你们需要我的地方了 |
[15:49] | And to be sure, everything has been collected | 所有信息收集齐全 |
[15:52] | and placed into the national missing persons’ database. | 已经导入失踪人口数据库 |
[15:55] | So we’re just waiting to see if we get a hit. | 我们就等数据库的结果了 |
[15:59] | Yes, indeedy! We just got a hit that looks like | 找到了 数据库显示我们的 |
[16:03] | our John Doe number 2 has been identified as Daniel Kane, | 第二位受害人是丹尼尔·凯恩 |
[16:06] | born and raised and still just trying to live his best life | 他一直在佛罗里达 |
[16:09] | down there in Miami beach, Florida. | 迈阿密沙滩附近生活 |
[16:11] | So what was his connection to Baltimore county, Maryland? | 他和马里兰州巴尔的摩县有什么联系吗 |
[16:13] | Oh, that’s the thing. Nobody knew what he was doing in Maryland. | 问题来了 没人知道他去那里干什么 |
[16:15] | I am still struggling to understand | 我一直在想 |
[16:17] | how Lynch could just shift his victimology | 林奇是为何毫无征兆将目标 |
[16:19] | from 40-something women with college-age kids | 从孩子上大学的四十多岁女性 |
[16:21] | to 20-something men with practically no baggage to check. | 转变成孑然一身的二十多岁男性 |
[16:25] | It all comes down to the fact that Lynch’s psychosexual needs | 这是因为林奇的性心理需求 |
[16:27] | don’t conform to a specific sexual preference. | 与特定的性偏好不相符 |
[16:31] | That’s where we were wrong in our initial profile. | 我们最初侧写时没意识到这个问题 |
[16:33] | You really think we were wrong? | 你真的认为我们错了吗 |
[16:35] | Yes. It’s about what he covets. | 是的 这事关他在觊觎什么 |
[16:37] | And even though he’s wrestling with his conscience, | 即使他在和意识搏斗 |
[16:39] | – he’s still aware… – Aware enough to knowingly | – 他仍然… – 有意识地 |
[16:41] | shift his violent impulses | 把他的暴行对象 |
[16:43] | from the women to the men | 从女士转变为男士 |
[16:44] | Because it would keep him | 因为这样能让他免于 |
[16:45] | from popping up on our radar. | 我们的追捕 |
[16:46] | But how’s this for a pop? | 但是这是什么 |
[16:48] | Daniel Kane posted a profile on date craze. | 丹尼尔·凯恩在约会狂上传过自拍 |
[16:50] | That’s one of the dating websites that Everett Lynch used | 艾佛里特·林奇曾经用这个网站 |
[16:52] | to stalk his female victims. | 寻找潜在的女性受害者 |
[16:54] | Penelope, I need you to track down every connection Daniel made | 佩内洛普 追踪所有和丹尼尔有联系的用户 |
[16:56] | with anyone who even so much as glanced at that site. | 包括只浏览过他页面的 |
[16:59] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[17:02] | Gregory, I’m so sorry. | 格雷戈里 我很抱歉 |
[17:05] | I’m almost ready. Do come inside. | 我快好了 你先进来吧 |
[17:07] | I’ve opened a bottle of wine, so please make yourself at home. | 我开了一瓶红酒 请别客气 |
[17:11] | Ok. Cool. No worries. | 好的 不用担心我 |
[17:14] | Take your time. | 你随意 |
[17:16] | I got all night. | 我有一整晚的时间 |
[17:39] | So handsome. | 太帅了 |
[17:41] | You honestly have no idea how refreshing it is | 不得不说 能见到一位 |
[17:44] | to finally meet a young man | 和约会网站的档案 |
[17:45] | who’s true to his description of himself | 描述十分相符的年轻男性 |
[17:48] | in those dating profiles. | 实在令人耳目一新 |
[17:50] | Why? Because I actually agreed to come out here | 为什么 因为我同意来这 |
[17:53] | and spend time with a complete stranger? | 和一个陌生人共度时光吗 |
[17:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:57] | I’d say that certifies what you boasted as | 我不得不说 你证明了你 |
[18:00] | your sense of adventure. | 引以为傲的冒险精神 |
[18:14] | You know, um… I better slow down. | 是的…我得缓一下 |
[18:20] | Do you mind if I take your picture… | 我可以给你拍些照片吗… |
[18:22] | Picture… picture… Picture… | 照片…照片…照片… |
[19:15] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我 |
[19:16] | Yeah. I just got off the | 没错 我刚和 |
[19:17] | phone with the Arkansas Attorney General. | 阿肯色州司法部长通过电话 |
[19:20] | Grace Lynch wants to make a deal. | 格蕾丝·林奇想和我们做一笔交易 |
[19:22] | Now she wants to talk? | 她现在愿意说了 |
[19:23] | And she wants to talk to you. | 她想和你谈 |
[19:25] | So I’ve arranged her transfer to D.C. | 我安排她转到华盛顿 |
[19:27] | She’ll be here tomorrow morning. | 她明早就到 |
[19:28] | – Emily… – I’ve also requested | – 艾米丽… – 我也申请 |
[19:29] | the transfer of Lynch’s mother Roberta. | 把林奇的母亲罗伯塔一起转移过去 |
[19:31] | I think we overlooked an opportunity | 我们以前错过了一个机会 |
[19:33] | to play the two most important | 让林奇生命中最重要的 |
[19:35] | women in Lynch’s life against each other. | 两个女人 面对面对峙 |
[19:39] | We don’t need them now, either one. | 我们现在不需要她们 一个都不要 |
[19:42] | With this new victimology, | 根据新受害者研究 |
[19:44] | we’re very close to taking Lynch down. | 我们很快可以抓到林奇 |
[19:47] | We don’t know that, not for sure. | 我们并不确定 |
[19:49] | And honestly, I am concerned | 说实话 我很担心 |
[19:51] | that by your insisting we superimpose Lynch’s profile | 你坚持要我们把新的案件 |
[19:55] | over these new crimes, | 加到林奇身上 |
[19:56] | it’s possible that we could allow Lynch | 这很有可能让林奇 |
[19:59] | and some other unsub to get away. | 或潜在的罪犯逍遥法外 |
[20:01] | I would never allow that to happen. | 我绝不允许这种事情发生 |
[20:03] | If your head is really in the game, | 如果你还能专注查案 |
[20:05] | I would expect you to be able to see through their lies | 我希望你看穿他们的谎言 |
[20:08] | and profile what they’ve been hiding. | 侧写出他们隐瞒的真相 |
[20:12] | Curious and curiouser. | 越来越奇怪了 |
[20:14] | Daniel Kane books a round-trip flight | 丹尼尔·凯恩定了一张单程票 |
[20:16] | from Miami to Baltimore, | 从迈阿密到巴尔的摩 |
[20:17] | but the credit card used to pay for that | 订票支付的信用卡 |
[20:19] | belongs to someone named Terrence Folger. | 来自特伦斯·福尔格的账户 |
[20:23] | Ok, so, who is this Terrence Folger? | 特伦斯·福尔格是谁 |
[20:25] | Ok, he’s from Dallas, and… | 他来自达拉斯 然后… |
[20:26] | 特伦斯·福尔格 二十五岁 德克萨斯州拉达斯市 六个月会员 | |
[20:28] | Do you think it’s a coinkydink | 你觉得这是巧合吗 |
[20:30] | that he also has a profile on date craze? | 他也有约会狂网站的账户 |
[20:32] | And bears a striking resemblance to Daniel Kane. | 与丹尼尔·凯恩有惊人的相似之处 |
[20:35] | Ok, so what else do we know about this Folger? | 关于福尔格 我们还知道些什么 |
[20:37] | Does he use any other dating sites or social media platforms? | 他用过其他约会网站或社交平台吗 |
[20:39] | Yes… and no. As far as I can tell, | 用过 但又没有 据我所知 |
[20:42] | a once-avid social media user, | 作为一个狂热的社交媒体用户 |
[20:43] | he has neither liked nor shared nor uploaded | 他已经超过一个月既没有点赞 |
[20:46] | anything in well over a month. | 也没有分享或者上传任何东西 |
[20:48] | Well, something tells me that this Terrence Folger | 我觉得特伦斯·福尔格没有 |
[20:51] | didn’t go to ground because he killed Daniel Kane. | 因为杀死丹尼尔·凯恩而隐姓埋名 |
[20:53] | I think he’s our John Doe number 1. | 他是我们的无名氏一号 |
[20:54] | Yeah, and the unsub’s using | 不明嫌犯在用信用卡 |
[20:56] | the credit card to cover his tracks. | 掩盖他的痕迹 |
[20:59] | Oh, no. They just found another body. | 不 他们刚刚又发现了一具尸体 |
[20:59] | 警报 华盛顿特区警局 发现身份不明男尸 上身皮肤被切除 地址信息随后发送 | |
[21:10] | A ranger spotted him from the road. | 一名护林员在路上发现了他 |
[21:12] | Now, I mean, if this guy just carried the body | 如果这人刚把尸体从不远处 |
[21:15] | a few more feet over there, it wouldn’t be out of sight. | 搬到这儿 我们不可能错过 |
[21:17] | As if he’d planned on disposing of the body | 好像他原本计划在公园的 |
[21:19] | somewhere else in the park, | 其他地方处理尸体 |
[21:20] | somewhere similar to his previous dump sites, | 一个和他之前抛尸地点相似的地方 |
[21:22] | but then at the last moment, | 但在最后时刻 |
[21:23] | changed his mind and left it here. | 他改变主意 把尸体留在这儿 |
[21:25] | We stepped up our patrols of all the parklands in the county. | 我们加强了对全县所有公园的巡逻 |
[21:27] | Maybe he sees one of us rolling | 也许他看到我们的人经过 |
[21:29] | by and decides this place will have to do. | 就决定这在这儿抛尸了 |
[21:31] | You asked me earlier why he would take the skins | 你问过我如果他计划回来 |
[21:34] | if he also planned on coming back to visit. | 为什么还要割下皮肤 |
[21:35] | I think he wasn’t sure which he preferred until now. | 我认为他直到现在才确定想要怎么做 |
[21:39] | And holding onto those trophies is working for him. | 拥有这些战利品对他来说很受用 |
[21:43] | So why waste time? What he really needs | 所以为什么浪费时间 他真正需要的是 |
[21:45] | is to get back out there and hunt for more. | 去外面寻找更多的猎物 |
[21:47] | But I thought taking | 我以为占有战利品 |
[21:48] | trophies has always been the chameleon’s thing. | 是千面人的一贯做法 |
[21:50] | Sorry. I know I’m not supposed to call him that. | 抱歉 我知道我不应该那么称呼他 |
[21:52] | Not so much, but your point is well taken. | 是不太应该 但你说的没错 |
[21:54] | This doesn’t feel like an unsub who’s evolving, | 他不像是正在进化的不明嫌犯 |
[21:57] | more like one who’s just gotten a real taste for what he needs | 而是刚刚了解自己的真正需求 |
[22:00] | and is about to go on a feeding frenzy. | 准备展开一场狩猎盛宴的人 |
[22:04] | The DNA confirmed Dr. Lewis’ prediction | DNA证实了路易斯博士的预测 |
[22:06] | that Doe number 1 is Terrence Folger. | 一号无名氏就是特伦斯·福尔格 |
[22:09] | And this should be of interest to you. | 这应该是你感兴趣的 |
[22:10] | According to our extended toxicology panel, | 根据我们的毒理学专家的分析 |
[22:12] | your first two victims… Mr. Folger and Mr. Kane… | 头两个受害者 福尔格先生和凯恩先生 |
[22:15] | Were both significantly dosed with sodium thiopentol. | 都是硫喷妥钠超标 |
[22:18] | That’s a short-acting barbiturate. | 那是短效巴比妥酸盐 |
[22:20] | Yes. It’s generally been used to induce medical comas, | 是的 一般用于诱导医疗昏迷 |
[22:22] | not something that’s easy to come by. | 不是很容易得到 |
[22:24] | No, not unless you’re in the medical field. | 不 除非你在医学领域工作 |
[22:27] | Well, isn’t there a black market for nearly anything these days? | 现在不是有几乎可以买到一切的黑市吗 |
[22:30] | There is. | 有的 |
[22:32] | Sodium thiopentol is an unusual drug | 硫喷妥钠不是一般的药物 |
[22:34] | for anybody to go out of their way to acquire. | 任何人都要费点心思才能得到 |
[22:38] | I think this just might start to shift the focus of our profile. | 这可能会转移我们侧写的重点 |
[22:41] | Ok, our John Doe number 3 has been identified | 我们的无名氏三号已经确认身份 |
[22:44] | as Gregory broder. | 是格雷戈里·布罗德 |
[22:45] | He’s an architect from Atlanta, Georgia. | 他是来自佐治亚州亚特兰大的建筑师 |
[22:47] | He was looking for love, | 他在约会狂网站上 |
[22:48] | in what we now know is really the wrong place, | 寻找真爱 我们现在知道这网站 |
[22:50] | the dating website date craze. | 不是个好地方 |
[22:52] | He wasn’t communicating with them through the website directly. | 他没有直接通过网站联系他们 |
[22:54] | Instead, he used cloned accounts on direct messaging apps. | 而是使用信息软件的克隆账户 |
[22:57] | But it’s odd he’d choose this dating site | 他能在任何社交网络上轻易地 |
[22:58] | when he could easily stalk his victims on any social network. | 跟踪受害者 为何偏偏选择这个网站 |
[23:01] | Why would he evolve every aspect of his M.O. | 为什么他升级了所有作案手法 |
[23:03] | Except how he solicits his victims online? | 却保持在网上诱拐受害者的方式 |
[23:06] | He might be holding onto | 他也许想保持 |
[23:07] | one habit to make sure he gets my attention. | 这个习惯 确保得到我的注意 |
[23:12] | Your attention? | 你的注意 |
[23:14] | Dave, do you think it’s possible that this raw emotion | 戴维 你认为有没有可能 |
[23:17] | that you have for Lynch could be distorting the lens | 你对林奇的原始情感会影响 |
[23:19] | you’re using to interpret the behavior here? | 你用来解释这些行为的方法 |
[23:21] | No. My gut and years of experience | 不会 我的直觉和多年的经验 |
[23:24] | tell me that Everett Lynch is behind all of this. | 告诉我艾佛里特·林奇在幕后操纵着一切 |
[23:27] | I think there are times we all can lose sight of bias | 有几次我们都因为偏见失去了判断 |
[23:29] | and the doctrine of chances. | 错失了机会 |
[23:31] | We’re presented with an unsub that demonstrates | 我们面对一位极端性暴力的 |
[23:33] | an extreme sexualized violence, so it’s inevitable to think | 不明嫌犯 所以不可避免地认为 |
[23:36] | that it’s got to be Lynch. | 这就是林奇 |
[23:37] | Now, what are the chances? | 有没有可能 |
[23:39] | But that’s actually our own bias | 是我们自己的偏见 |
[23:41] | putting forth a false presumption. | 导致我们提出错误的假设 |
[23:43] | Don’t you think these profiles are clearly differentiated | 你不认为这些侧写 |
[23:46] | by the autopsy evidence? | 与尸检证据明显不同吗 |
[23:47] | I mean, Lynch can’t cut like a surgeon. | 林奇不会像外科医生一样解剖 |
[23:49] | Now, why go to the trouble of using sodium thiopentol? | 为什么要麻烦地使用硫喷妥钠 |
[23:52] | You factor that in with the recklessness | 把他在最后一个抛尸地点的 |
[23:54] | at the last dumpsite, | 鲁莽行为考虑进去 |
[23:55] | and it gets easier to piece together the motivations | 更容易拼凑出一个与林奇 |
[23:57] | of a very different unsub than Lynch, | 动机截然不同的不明嫌犯 |
[23:59] | someone more like an Edward gein… | 一个更像爱德华·盖恩的人 |
[24:01] | A guy who was so uncomfortable in his own skin | 一个不满意他自己的皮肤 |
[24:03] | that he craved to possess a new one, literally. | 十分渴望拥有新皮肤的人 |
[24:05] | And that pathology can manifest itself | 这种病状会出现在 |
[24:08] | in somebody with a physical deformity | 残疾人或者是 |
[24:10] | or who suffered a scarring injury, | 因伤留疤的人身上 |
[24:12] | somebody who’s obsessively | 某个对自己的长相 |
[24:13] | self-conscious about his own physical appearance. | 感到自卑的偏执狂 |
[24:15] | What if Lynch has taken on a partner, | 如果林奇找了一个同伙呢 |
[24:16] | like he did with Grace? | 就像当初找格蕾丝 |
[24:18] | No. I don’t think so. Grace was an exception. | 不 我觉得不会 格蕾丝是例外 |
[24:21] | She’s his daughter, | 她是他的女儿 |
[24:22] | but he only partnered with her for expediency. | 但他只为了图省事 才和格蕾丝合作 |
[24:25] | He’s really a solo act. | 他一直单独作案 |
[24:26] | Which would mean we are dealing with | 这意味着 我们要处理的是 |
[24:28] | two separate and distinct cases here. | 两起毫不相关 截然不同的案件 |
[24:32] | Dave, I’d like you to keep your focus on the Everett Lynch case. | 戴维 你继续关注艾佛里特·林奇案 |
[24:35] | Grace and Roberta will arrive in D.C. Tomorrow. | 格蕾丝和罗伯塔明天到华盛顿特区 |
[24:38] | The rest of us, we need to turn our attention to a doctor, | 其余的人 将医生列为重点怀疑对象 |
[24:41] | most likely a surgeon, | 尤其是外科医生 |
[24:42] | who lives and works somewhere in Baltimore county. | 居住和工作在巴尔的摩县的外科医生 |
[25:37] | Well, sure looks like working for the city | 看来市里工作真的 |
[25:40] | pays a whole lot better than working for the county. | 比县里工作赚得多 |
[25:42] | To be honest, I didn’t pay for this property. | 说实话 我没为这处房产花钱 |
[25:44] | No, no. It was inherited. | 这是我继承得来的 |
[25:47] | Yeah. Anyway, I can wait out here | 不管怎么说 你拿东西时 |
[25:49] | while you get whatever you need. | 我在外面等着就好 |
[25:51] | No, no, no, no. Please come in. I won’t be a moment. | 不 不 不 进来吧 不用太久 |
[25:53] | After that, I know this marvelous little szechuan place. | 等会儿我带你去一家非常棒的川菜馆 |
[26:27] | 克丽丝特尔 方便时打给我 我爱你 | |
[26:32] | You should answer that. | 你应该打过去 |
[26:34] | Of course, I can say with 100% certainty | 当然 我可以百分百确定 |
[26:37] | that I’m the least-qualified | 我是最不适合 |
[26:39] | person to be giving out relationship advice. | 给你提人际关系建议的人 |
[26:42] | You’re better at it than you think. | 你比自己想的要擅长 |
[26:43] | Ok. I hope I didn’t sound like I was dismissing your instincts. | 希望我没有影响你的直觉判断 |
[26:47] | And my 40 years of experience? | 还有我四十年的经验吗 |
[26:48] | I’m sorry. That was not my… | 抱歉 那不是我… |
[26:50] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[26:54] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[26:56] | I’m letting it get too personal. | 我的想法太主观了 |
[26:58] | I’m losing some perspective… Seeing what I want, | 判断不够客观… 只看到我想看的 |
[27:01] | ignoring what I can’t explain. | 忽视了我无法解释的细节 |
[27:03] | Well, that makes two of us. | 这么说 我和你一样 |
[27:04] | How’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[27:06] | I’ve been so focused | 我一直都太过于 |
[27:07] | trying to ignore the parallels between Lynch’s | 忽视林奇和本案凶手之间的相似点 |
[27:09] | profile and this new unsub that I’ve refused to ask myself… | 以致我一直拒绝问自己… |
[27:12] | Why would a seasoned doctor with a lot of pent-up, | 为什么一个富有经验的医生 |
[27:14] | lust-murdering rage 4 weeks ago out of the clear blue | 一直压抑色情谋杀冲动 在四周前突然 |
[27:18] | decide to act out? | 决定作案 |
[27:20] | Exactly. And when he does act out, | 就是这个 当他作案时 |
[27:22] | he’s able to commit crimes with an expertise rarely exhibited | 他所使用的专业作案手法 即使在 |
[27:25] | by even the most prolific of serial killers. | 杀人众多的连环杀手身上都很难见到 |
[27:28] | What are the chances? | 是不是太巧了 |
[27:37] | So what triggers this guy? | 是什么让他决定作案 |
[27:40] | Or who? | 或者说是谁 |
[28:04] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[28:06] | Modern art is… Not my cup of tea. | 现代艺术… 我不喜欢 |
[28:10] | It is an acquired taste. | 我是后来喜欢上的 |
[28:42] | Dave, please tell me you didn’t spend the night here. | 戴维 别说你在这儿待了一整晚 |
[28:45] | No. I got in early. Couldn’t sleep. | 没有 我起得早 睡不着 |
[28:47] | Oh. Did they notify you about the delay? | 犯人要晚点到 他们通知你了吗 |
[28:50] | Grace Lynch is swapping out lawyers, | 格蕾丝·林奇要换律师 |
[28:51] | so she’ll be arriving at the U.S. Attorney’s office around noon, | 所以她中午前后到达检察官办公室 |
[28:54] | so now maybe an hour after Roberta. | 可能比罗伯塔晚一个小时到 |
[28:56] | Thank you. I can use the extra time. | 谢谢 正好可以利用这段时间 |
[28:58] | You know, Reid got me thinking about something last night. | 里德启发了我 昨晚我又思考了一些细节 |
[29:02] | I started to compile a list of doctors who fit the profile. | 我列出了满足犯罪侧写的医生名单 |
[29:05] | Let me stop you there. I really need your | 我必须打断你 我真的需要你 |
[29:06] | undivided attention on Grace and Roberta. | 专注于格蕾丝和罗伯塔的案子 |
[29:09] | Penelope and Tara have something. | 佩内洛普和塔拉有发现 |
[29:11] | Call me after you speak with Roberta. | 你和罗伯塔谈过以后 打我电话 |
[29:16] | This was in the lost-and-found. I figured it was yours. | 这在失物招领那儿 我想是你的 |
[29:18] | What did you guys find? | 你们发现什么了 |
[29:19] | Ok, so Tara and I had anticipated | 我和塔拉之前推测 |
[29:22] | that Gregory Broder’s travel itinerary | 格雷戈里·布罗德的旅行费用 |
[29:24] | would have been paid for by the previous victim, Daniel Kane. | 是前一个受害人丹尼尔·凯恩支付的 |
[29:28] | However, hold a flag on the play. | 但是奇怪的事情发生了 |
[29:30] | It was paid for by a credit card | 这笔费用是通过一个姓名为 |
[29:32] | issued to someone named Arthur Terrell. | 亚瑟·特雷尔的人的信用卡支付的 |
[29:34] | Now, this Arthur Terrell doesn’t fit the victimology at all. | 亚瑟·特雷尔完全不符合受害者特征 |
[29:37] | Nope. He looks like this. | 是的 这是他的长相 |
[29:39] | At 47, he’s twice the age of the other victims, | 四十七岁 比其他受害者大了一倍 |
[29:41] | doesn’t look as if he frequents the gym. | 看起来不常去健身 |
[29:43] | He’s a private attorney | 他是一个私人律师 |
[29:44] | who lives and works in Frederick, Maryland. | 在马里兰州的弗雷德里克工作生活 |
[29:45] | And I quadruple checked. | 这一项我查了四遍 |
[29:47] | He is not listed as a missing person. | 他没有被列入失踪人员名单 |
[29:49] | He actually does check | 实际上 他满足 |
[29:50] | several of the boxes for our potential unsub, | 好几项犯罪侧写的特征 |
[29:52] | except for one… He’s not a doctor. | 除了一点… 他不是医生 |
[29:55] | Well, that still makes Mr. Arthur Terrell | 亚瑟·特雷尔仍然是 |
[29:57] | a person of very special interest. | 重点嫌犯之一 |
[29:59] | Penelope, I want you to distribute his home and office addresses | 佩内洛普 把他的家庭和工作地址 |
[30:02] | to the rest of the team. | 发给队里其他人 |
[30:03] | We’ll coordinate them from here. | 我们出发 协助他们 |
[30:05] | I got it, got it. | 收到 收到 |
[30:05] | 亚瑟·特雷尔 家庭住址 马里兰州弗雷德里克阿伯茨福德大道7042号 工作地址 马里兰州弗雷德里克达森街 12859 | |
[31:06] | Ok, we’ll take the front. | 我们从前门进 |
[31:08] | Ok, we got the back. | 好 我们从后门进 |
[31:09] | You two with me. You two back him up. | 你俩跟我走 你俩掩护他 |
[31:14] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[31:20] | We have unexpected company. | 有不速之客呀 |
[31:28] | Captain Paige, we’re going in. | 佩奇警官 我们马上进屋 |
[31:33] | Dr. Hurst. Yes. | 赫斯特医生 |
[31:35] | S.S.A. David Rossi. | 高级探员戴维·罗西 |
[31:37] | Arthur Terrell, FBI! | 亚瑟·特雷尔 联邦调查局 |
[31:39] | I know you’re a VP with the Maryland medical board, | 我知道你是马里兰州医委会的副主席 |
[31:41] | so I thought you might be of some help. | 所以希望你能协助我们 |
[31:44] | Well, I certainly will try. | 行 我定当尽力 |
[31:46] | Now, I have a list of doctors from around here… | 现在 我这里有份医生名单 |
[31:51] | Current and retired. | 包括在职和退休的 |
[31:54] | Mostly surgeons. | 大都是外科医生 |
[31:56] | I’d love to go over the names with you. | 希望你能同我一起核查名单 |
[31:59] | – Clear! – Clear! | – 安全 – 安全 |
[32:01] | Clear. | 安全 |
[32:03] | There’s no one here. | 一个人都没有 |
[32:04] | I’m going to describe a few personal traits | 我将给出与我们要找的人 |
[32:07] | that are very likely true of the person we’re looking for. | 相符的人物特征 |
[32:10] | – Hopefully… – I’ll be able to identify that man | – 希望… – 我能从名单里 |
[32:14] | from the names on this list. | 找出那个人 |
[32:16] | Exactly. What I’d like to drill down on | 其实 我想深入了解 |
[32:18] | is this doctor’s personal history. | 那名医生的个人历史 |
[32:21] | I can’t truly say that I know many of them all that well. | 其中很多医生我不敢保证很熟 |
[32:26] | The man I’m looking for suffered | 我要找的那个人 |
[32:28] | a disfiguring injury during his adolescence, | 在青年时期因伤破相 这一创伤 |
[32:31] | an injury that shaped or you could say misshaped | 影响了 或者说使他的性心理发展 |
[32:35] | his sexual development, | 畸形化 |
[32:37] | but it’s also the reason he became a doctor. | 但这也是他成为医生的原因 |
[32:40] | Because perhaps he believed that one day he might | 他可能觉得自己终有一日 |
[32:44] | learn to repair himself? Am I right? | 能修复毁容之处 对吗 |
[32:48] | Yes, but unfortunately he struggled with his erotic fixations | 是的 可惜手术期间他得竭力压制 |
[32:52] | during the surgeries and was aroused by all of the cutting | 他的性怪癖心理 但在切除和移植 |
[32:57] | and the manipulating of the patient’s vital organs, | 病人的重要器官 特别是皮肤时 |
[33:01] | especially their skin. | 他还是没抑制住 |
[33:04] | How would you even begin to ascertain… | 你是怎么确定… |
[33:06] | There’s be records of formal reprimands from hospitals | 因为这些手术耗时太久 |
[33:10] | and insurance companies | 医院和保险公司 |
[33:12] | as to why these surgeries took way too long. | 发出很多书面谴责 |
[33:16] | How fascinating. | 真有意思 |
[33:19] | Your appraisal of this man’s psychopathology is… | 你对此人变态心理的评价真是… |
[33:22] | My job. | 职责所需 |
[33:25] | Yes. Of course. | 那是当然 |
[33:29] | Agent Rossi, would you excuse me for just a moment? | 罗西探员 容我失陪一下 |
[33:32] | Absolutely. | 好的 |
[33:42] | There’s no sign of Terrell. | 没有特雷尔的踪迹 |
[33:45] | And it’s weird because besides the living room, | 奇怪的是 除了客厅 |
[33:47] | it doesn’t look like anyone’s actually lived here in weeks. | 这里看起来不像是有人住过几周 |
[33:49] | Well, according to his assistant, | 他的助手说 |
[33:51] | Terrell left a few weeks ago on vacation. | 特雷尔几周前便去度假了 |
[33:53] | That does fit into the timeline | 那便与连环谋杀案 |
[33:55] | for the start of these murders. | 开始的时间一致了 |
[34:00] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[34:02] | Hang on a second. You gotta see this. | 先别通话了 快来看看这个 |
[34:07] | Son of a bitch insinuated himself into the investigation. | 这混蛋居然混入了调查行动中 |
[34:10] | Emily, our unsub is Dr. Hurst. | 艾米丽 不明嫌犯就是赫斯特医生 |
[34:36] | Aah! Bad move, doc. | 可别搞偷袭啊 医生 |
[34:38] | Stop, stop. Aah! | 等等 停下 |
[34:39] | You don’t attack me, | 如果你不攻击我 |
[34:40] | then I don’t have probable cause to search your place, | 我就没有理由搜查你的住处了 |
[34:43] | and we both know what I’m gonna find, | 你我都清楚我能找到什么 |
[34:44] | now, don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[34:46] | You’re breaking my arm! | 你弄断了我的胳膊 |
[34:47] | Yeah, well, a whole lot | 没错 一大队的 |
[34:48] | of cops and medics are about to bust in here. | 警察和医生马上就来了 |
[34:51] | So in this precious time that we have left, | 趁这宝贵的空挡时间 |
[34:53] | I want to know where’s Everett Lynch. | 快告诉我艾佛里特·林奇在哪 |
[34:57] | I don’t know what you’re talking… | 我不知道你在说什么… |
[34:58] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[35:00] | Now, you knew his mother Roberta. | 你认识他母亲罗伯塔 |
[35:05] | Hell, you almost married her to keep up appearances, | 你本来想跟她结婚来掩饰罪行 |
[35:07] | but she conned you out of a lot of money | 可她骗了你很多钱 |
[35:09] | and you couldn’t go to the cops. | 你还不能报警 |
[35:12] | How do you even know this? | 你怎么知道 |
[35:13] | You and little Everett. I bet you guys got close… | 你和艾佛里特关系肯定很好 |
[35:17] | Close enough that he caught on to your fetish. | 好到他连你的怪癖都知道 |
[35:20] | And years later, he came back to help you work it all out. | 几年后 他回来帮你摆平一切 |
[35:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:26] | What did he want from you in return? | 他想从你那得到什么回报 |
[35:31] | He wanted… A good lawyer. | 他想… 找个好律师 |
[35:43] | This way. | 这边 |
[35:45] | Hands where I can see ’em, against the wall. | 双手抬高 靠墙站好 |
[36:03] | Hands down. | 把手放下 |
[36:05] | Over here. Turn around. | 过来 转身 |
[36:08] | Grace, I’m gonna give you | 格蕾丝 你想和你的 |
[36:09] | all the time you need with your new lawyer. | 新律师谈多久都行 |
[36:11] | You just let me know when you’re ready. | 你们谈完了就告诉我 |
[36:13] | Ok, cool. Thank you. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[36:15] | Right. | 去吧 |
[36:22] | What the hell took you so long? | 你怎么耽搁这么久 |
[36:25] | Better late than never, right? | 迟来总比不来强吧 |
[36:27] | You guys good here? | 你们还好吗 |
[36:28] | Uh, you know, actually, marshal there’s just | 其实我还有件事 |
[36:31] | one more thing. | 想麻烦你 |
[36:45] | This better be part of the plan. | 你最好不是一时冲动 |
[36:46] | Damn straight, darlin’. Let’s go. | 当然不是 亲爱的 快走 |
[36:59] | Dave, what the hell is going on? | 戴维 到底发生了什么 |
[37:01] | Look, forget about Dr. Hurst. | 别去管赫斯特医生了 |
[37:02] | They’ve got him in custody. | 他已经被拘留了 |
[37:03] | We just need to make sure the U.S. | 我们只需要确认 |
[37:05] | Attorney’s office is completely locked down. | 联邦检察官办公室是否完全封锁 |
[37:07] | You think Lynch is gonna make an attempt to break Grace out? | 你是说 林奇可能要把格蕾丝救出来 |
[37:09] | Yes. He’s disguised as her new lawyer, | 没错 他乔装成她的新律师 |
[37:11] | a guy named Arthur Terrell. | 化名亚瑟·特雷尔 |
[37:18] | There. Take those. | 来 拿着 |
[37:22] | Matt and I were just at Terrell’s house. | 马特和我刚搜查了特雷尔的住处 |
[37:24] | We didn’t find any connection to Lynch or his daughter. | 没发现和林奇或是他女儿有联系 |
[37:26] | Look, I’ll explain everything once we’re sure | 只要我们确定格蕾丝还在 |
[37:29] | that Grace is locked down and Lynch is locked up. | 把林奇送进监狱 我会解释一切 |
[37:31] | Even though she’s being guarded by U.S. Marshals, | 就算看守她的是美国法警 |
[37:33] | if Lynch is well-disguised, | 只要林奇乔装打扮 |
[37:35] | he’d certainly have the element of surprise on his side. | 他就能出其不意 |
[37:37] | He would, but he’d still | 不错 但是他得 |
[37:38] | need to shoot his way out of that building. | 突破重围 才能从那儿逃脱 |
[37:39] | Ok, come on. | 好了 来 |
[37:43] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[37:48] | Here. Take that. | 来 拿着 |
[37:51] | It’s ok. Take it. | 没事 拿着 |
[37:53] | It’s ok. Take it. Put it in the bag. | 没事的 拿着 放在包里 |
[37:56] | 10-4. Gunshots fired. | 收到 听到枪声 |
[37:58] | Put on a jacket. | 把外套穿上 |
[38:00] | Put all this stuff in the bag. | 把这些都装进包里 |
[38:03] | If Grace has been in on this from the start, | 要是格蕾丝一开始就参与了 |
[38:05] | then Lynch has had more than enough time to map an escape route. | 那林奇就有充裕的时间计划逃脱路线 |
[38:08] | Is that shots fired? 5th floor, confirm. | 五楼有人射击吗 收到请回复 |
[38:10] | Uh, that’s affirmative. | 收到 |
[38:11] | Shots fired. Suspects Arthur Terrell and Grace Lynch. | 报告射击 海因斯和麦卡拉格正在追击 |
[38:14] | In pursuit is Hines and… Mccullagh. | 嫌犯亚瑟·特雷尔和格蕾丝·林奇 |
[38:18] | Suspects are armed and dangerous | 嫌犯持有武器 很危险 |
[38:20] | and currently attempting egress from Northwestern loading dock. | 现在正打算从西北装卸口逃脱 |
[38:24] | Over. See? Easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy. | 完毕 看 小事一桩 |
[38:31] | Hey, I think it’s happening. | 他们已经开始逃跑了 |
[38:33] | There’s just been reports of “Shots fired” | 刚刚联邦检察官办公室 |
[38:35] | at the U.S. Attorney’s office. | 报告发生枪战 |
[38:39] | They’re already on lockdown then. | 他们已经在封锁了 |
[38:41] | Penelope, we need to scramble HRT | 佩内洛普 通知人质援救小组 |
[38:43] | and have D.C. Metro police | 让华盛顿特区警察 |
[38:44] | cordon off a 4-block radius around that building. | 封锁办公室周边的四个街区 |
[38:46] | On it. | 收到 |
[38:52] | I’m almost there. | 我快到了 |
[38:53] | Right behind you, Dave. So are we. | – 戴维 马上就到 – 我们也是 |
[39:03] | Stop! Drop the backpack! Now! | 停下 把包放下 快 |
[39:06] | Hands where I can see them! | 把手举起来 |
[39:16] | – I’m sorry, dad. – For what? | – 爸爸 对不起 – 怎么了 |
[39:19] | Hey, hey. Just try to keep up. | 看着我 试着跟上 |
[39:22] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[39:32] | They think Lynch has a radio. | 他们觉得林奇手上有对讲机 |
[39:33] | So he could still be inside trying to confuse us tactically. | 他可能还在里面 试图扰乱我们 |
[39:35] | Yeah, damn it. Where the hell is everybody? | 没错 混蛋 其他人都去哪儿了 |
[39:37] | All right, we’re going in. | 我们先进去 |
[39:40] | Dave. | 戴维 |
[39:41] | Lynch has compromised our tactical communication. | 林奇破坏了我们的无线通信 |
[39:44] | Hrt isn’t here, and Metro hasn’t | 救援小组还没来 |
[39:46] | shut down one damn street around this building yet. | 特区警察连一条街都没封锁 |
[39:49] | This is crazy. Everyone’s getting caught with their pants down. | 太疯狂了 这局面真令人尴尬 |
[39:51] | Hey, I’m getting a report that Lynch and Grace | 报告说 有人看到林奇和格蕾丝 |
[39:53] | were seen going underground, like way underground, | 往楼下走 一直往下 |
[39:54] | the underground parking levels. | 好像去地下停车场了 |
[39:56] | That’s good, right? They’ll trap themselves in there. | 挺好的不是吗 他们会把自己困在那儿 |
[39:58] | The bottom parking level connects to the underground garages | 停车场和地下车库相连 |
[40:01] | for both the first monument bank and the D.C. Trade Plaza. | 通往第一纪念碑银行和特区贸易广场 |
[40:04] | Gives them escape routes in multiple directions | 这样一来 他们可能逃跑的方向 |
[40:07] | extending beyond our roadblocks. | 不在我们设置的路障内 |
[40:08] | Tell Reid and JJ what’s going on. | 告诉里德和JJ发生了什么 |
[40:10] | They may now be in the best position to cut Lynch and Grace off. | 他们可能在截获林奇和格蕾丝的最佳位置 |
[40:20] | All right, we can’t wait for backup. I’ll cover this one. | 我们没法等支援了 我负责这边 |
[40:22] | I’ll take the parking garage at piedmont and 10th. | 我负责山麓十号的停车库 |
[40:41] | Everett Lynch, FBI! Stop! | 艾佛里特·林奇 联调局 站住 |
[40:45] | Drop your weapon and place your hands on your head. | 放下武器 把手举起来 |
[40:49] | Now! | 快点 |
[40:50] | Ok! Hey! | 好 好 |
[40:52] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[40:55] | Gee, lady, there’s no reason to gun down a daddy | 女士 在女儿面前射杀她父亲 |
[40:57] | in front of his little girl. | 这样可不好 |
[40:59] | Right? | 对吧 |
[41:01] | All right, kick it over. | 把枪踢过来 |
[41:03] | Kick it over! | 踢过来 |
[41:09] | All right, Grace, you, too. Come on. | 格蕾丝 你也是 快点 |
[41:11] | Drop your backpack and let me see your hands. | 把包放下 手举起来 |
[41:14] | Come on! | 快点 |
[41:16] | Now! | 快 |
[41:22] | All right. | 好 |
[41:23] | Don’t move. | 别动 |