时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Is everything ok? | 你还好吗 |
[00:29] | I can make you something else if you’d like. | 你愿意的话我可以给你做点别的 |
[00:32] | No. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[00:35] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[00:37] | Excuse me. | 那我失陪了 |
[00:47] | – Here you go. – Gracias. | -拿好 -谢谢 |
[01:05] | You guys, you should have seen Reid. | 各位 你们真该来看看里德的射击成绩 |
[01:07] | He shot a 100. | 他得了100分 |
[01:09] | Yeah, he qualified to shoot a possible. | 全场最高分 |
[01:12] | That’s a perfect score. What, like 200 agents | 满分了 大概只有两百个探员 |
[01:14] | have made the wall of glory. | 上过满分荣誉墙 |
[01:15] | He hit everything. I mean, at one point | 他百发百中 有那么一瞬间 |
[01:17] | I thought he must have two guns. | 我都觉得他可能有两把枪 |
[01:19] | Maybe I did. | 也许真的有 |
[01:21] | Ok, I think this will work. | 这个不错吧 |
[01:24] | Wow, where have you been hiding those? | 你把这好东西藏哪儿了 |
[01:26] | So, Alvez, what did you shoot? | 那么 埃尔维斯 你得了几分 |
[01:28] | 95. | 95分 |
[01:30] | Phew. Tara? | 可惜 塔拉你呢 |
[01:32] | Hundred, come on. | 当然是100分 |
[01:33] | No. No way. | 不可能 |
[01:35] | Ok. I mean, you’re good, but you are not that good. | 你枪法的确很准 但也没那么准[本事好] |
[01:38] | That’s not what your daddy said last night. | 你爸爸昨天晚上可不是这么说的 |
[01:42] | Lucky daddy. | 那我爸很走运啊 |
[01:44] | I am loving this time right now, | 我很喜欢现在的氛围 |
[01:46] | but two days without a case, | 但是两天没案子 |
[01:48] | it feels weird. | 感觉怪怪的 |
[01:50] | It feels like we could be doing some of this waiting at home. | 感觉这些事我们可以回家备勤的时候干 |
[01:53] | Yeah, yeah, Rossi stepped out. | 是啊 罗西不在 |
[01:55] | Rossi’s getting married in two days, | 再过两天罗西就要结婚了 |
[01:57] | and we’re all still on the clock. | 我们却还在上班 |
[01:59] | Guys, I feel like this is gonna be the hot seat. | 各位 我感觉里德要被碾压了 |
[02:02] | Yeah, you do know he’s been banned | 你知道拉斯维加斯的所有赌场 |
[02:03] | from every casino in Vegas, right? | 都禁止他入内吧 |
[02:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:07] | With a deck of 52 cards, | 如果一副牌有52张 |
[02:08] | the number of combinations is a factorial of 52. | 那么组合数就是52的阶乘 |
[02:10] | You simply need to calculate your outs | 你只需要计算出局数 |
[02:11] | and then your implied odds. | 然后计算隐含赔率就行了 |
[02:12] | Math is the basis of all card games. | 数学是所有纸牌游戏的基础 |
[02:14] | All right, ladies and gentlemen. | 好了 女士们先生们 |
[02:15] | Today’s game’s 5 card. Roll them out. | 今天玩5张牌的 切牌 |
[02:19] | The big blind is 50. The baby is 25. | 大盲注50 小盲注25 |
[02:22] | We are still playing poker, right? | 我们还是在玩扑克吧 |
[02:57] | He’s got a gun! Run! | 他有枪 快跑 |
[03:26] | Do you think the lady’s bluffing? | 你觉得她是在诈唬吗 |
[03:28] | I know the lady’s bluffing | 我知道她在诈唬 |
[03:29] | because she has a tell. | 因为她脸上写了 |
[03:32] | No, I don’t. | 我没有 |
[03:37] | I’m gonna go all in. | 我全押 |
[03:38] | Oh, I like it. | 我就喜欢这样 |
[03:39] | Live by the sword, die by the sword. | 以剑为生的人会死在剑下 |
[03:43] | I call. | 我跟 |
[03:44] | All right, let’s see ’em. | 瞧好了 |
[03:46] | Three of a kind, king high. | 三条 大牌是K |
[03:49] | Perfectly respectable, but not getting it done. | 非常好 不过要赢还不够 |
[03:52] | Pair of kings, pair of 7s. | 一对K 一对7 |
[03:54] | Oh, I’m sorry, three 7s. | 不好意思 是三张7 |
[03:57] | Ooh, a full boat from the sassy Dr. Reid. | 来自毒舌里德博士的一把三带二 |
[04:05] | Oh, a straight flush! That has to hurt. | 同花顺 这下大出血了 |
[04:08] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[04:09] | I think that Reid is speechless. | 我觉得里德这下无话可说了 |
[04:11] | Guess I’m a better liar than you thought. | 看来我比你想象的更会撒谎 |
[04:16] | Thank you for not letting me put | 谢谢你拦着我 没让我 |
[04:18] | Garcia’s octopus mug in the pile. | 把加西亚的章鱼马克杯也押上 |
[04:21] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[04:23] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:24] | Oh, boy, don’t look now. | 现在先别看 |
[04:26] | We’ve got a case. | 我们有案子了 |
[04:29] | We’re headed to Los Angeles | 我们要去洛杉矶 |
[04:30] | where two murders in the last two days | 那里两天内发生了两起 |
[04:32] | with the exact same M.O. | 手法完全相同的谋杀案 |
[04:33] | Have the authorities puzzled. | 让当地警方大伤脑筋 |
[04:35] | The first homicide was yesterday following | 昨天的第一起凶案是在伊格尔罗克的 |
[04:37] | a hit and run in Eagle Rock. | 一起肇事逃逸案后发生的 |
[04:38] | This man in a pickup rear ended this woman in a sedan, | 嫌犯开皮卡撞停了这位女士开的轿车 |
[04:42] | and then he got out of his car and he shot her. | 然后下车朝她开枪 |
[04:44] | Twice in the chest at close range. | 对受害者胸口近距离开了两枪 |
[04:46] | He then fled the scene. | 随后他逃离了现场 |
[04:47] | Cops thought it was a road rage incident gone wrong until today. | 警察以为这是路怒升级导致的案件 直到今天 |
[04:50] | A few hours ago, a second shooting happened | 几个小时前 一起暴力事故后 |
[04:53] | following a violent accident, | 发生了第二起枪击案 |
[04:54] | this time in Reseda. | 这次是在洛西达 |
[04:56] | Similar pattern, and the same driver | 根据目击者的描述 |
[04:58] | according to eyewitness accounts. | 同样的手法 嫌犯为同一人 |
[04:59] | This time he’s in the SUV. | 这次他开了一辆小型越野车 |
[05:02] | He T-bones the red truck. He survives the crash, | 他拦腰撞向了红色卡车 他在车祸中活了下来 |
[05:05] | and just like before, | 然后就像之前那样 |
[05:07] | he gets out, he walks right up to the other car | 他下车走向另一辆车 |
[05:09] | and shoots the driver. | 枪击了卡车司机 |
[05:10] | We’ve seen cases of symphorophilia before, | 我们见过恋难癖的案件 |
[05:13] | where a suspect gets off on staging a crash, | 嫌犯会因为设计车祸而性致盎然 |
[05:16] | but none that involved a gun. | 但从没涉及过枪击 |
[05:17] | And given the fact that he’s also the driver, | 鉴于他自己也开车 |
[05:19] | I think it’s more likely a case of autassassinophilia. | 我觉得更像是恋死癖 |
[05:22] | It’s an overlapping paraphilia | 这是一种交错的性欲倒错 |
[05:23] | in which an individual derives arousal or sexual pleasure | 恋死癖会想象或是体验被杀的感觉 |
[05:26] | from the thought of and or risk of being killed. | 从而获得性快感 |
[05:28] | Makes me think the vehicles are important to him in some way, | 这让我觉得这几辆车在某种程度上对他来说很重要 |
[05:30] | like they’re a part of what he’s trying to do or say. | 就好像它们是他想做或说的事情的一部分 |
[05:32] | Were any of the cars the suspect used reported stolen? | 嫌犯作案时用的车辆中有报失的吗 |
[05:35] | Oh, yeah, both vehicles | 有 事故发生前 |
[05:36] | were reported missing prior to the accidents. | 两辆车都报失了 |
[05:38] | We’ve got the makings of a thrill killer here. | 嫌犯具备刺激型杀手的条件 |
[05:40] | A thrill killer at the start of a spree. | 一个要大开杀戒的刺激型杀手 |
[05:43] | With two dead and our primary suspect at large, | 两名被害人 首要嫌犯仍在逃 |
[05:45] | the jet’s standing by. | 准备起飞 |
[05:47] | What about Rossi? | 要叫上罗西吗 |
[05:51] | I know I said I didn’t want any of this, | 我知道我以前说过我不想这么做 |
[05:54] | but I cannot wait to walk down that aisle | 但是我等不及两天后踏上红毯 |
[05:56] | and marry you in two days. | 和你步入婚姻殿堂了 |
[06:00] | The altar will be set up here. | 到时候圣坛放在这里 |
[06:02] | Ok, what about the flowers? | 那花呢 |
[06:04] | They’ll be delivered morning of. | 婚礼当天早上送来 |
[06:06] | And this is the bar. | 酒台在这里 |
[06:07] | Let me know if you have any special requests. | 如果有什么特殊需求请告诉我 |
[06:10] | Wheels up. | 要出发了 |
[06:12] | Would you give us a minute? | 能先回避一下吗 |
[06:20] | I don’t have to go. | 我不一定要去 |
[06:23] | Yeah, you do. | 你要去 |
[06:25] | I’ll make it back in time. | 我会及时赶回来的 |
[06:27] | If I have to fly the jet myself, | 就算我得自己开飞机 |
[06:31] | I will make it back for our wedding. | 我也会飞回来参加我们的婚礼 |
[06:35] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[06:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:56] | Hey, what are you doing? That’s my car! | 你在干什么 这是我的车 |
[06:59] | Give me the keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[07:01] | Don’t make me shoot you! | 别逼我开枪 |
[07:03] | Keys! | 钥匙 |
[07:47] | Truth or Dare | 真心话大冒险 |
[07:52] | “We all have a monster within. | “每个人的心里都住着一个恶魔 |
[07:54] | The difference is in degree, not in kind.” | 人与人不同的是恶的程度 而不是恶魔本身” |
[07:58] | Douglas Preston. | 道格拉斯·普雷斯顿[美国作家] |
[08:00] | Ok, so our first victim, Andrea Hinojosa, | 第一名被害人安德莉亚·伊诺霍萨 |
[08:02] | was 40 years old. | 四十岁 |
[08:03] | She was a public defender for L.A. County | 她是洛杉矶郡的公设辩护律师 |
[08:05] | on her way to a courthouse when the shooter collided with her. | 枪手撞她的时候 她正在去法院的路上 |
[08:08] | It says here Andrea was single, lived alone. | 资料显示安德莉亚单身 独居 |
[08:10] | She was well respected, a rising star in her office. | 她备受尊敬 是一颗冉冉升起的新星 |
[08:12] | We should focus on disgruntled clients, | 心怀不满的委托人和心怀怒气的家属 |
[08:14] | angry family members. | 是我们应该重点关注的对象 |
[08:16] | I’m working on getting access to her client list as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿我正在查她的委托人名单 |
[08:18] | Our second victim, Paul Burke, | 第二名被害人 保罗·伯克 |
[08:19] | was something of a rolling stone. | 是个不太能安顿下来的人 |
[08:21] | He’s been an uber driver, a handyman, | 他做过优步司机 勤杂工 |
[08:22] | and most recently, a construction worker. | 最近的工作是建筑工人 |
[08:24] | He was headed to a job site | 枪手开车撞他 |
[08:26] | when our shooter smashed into his truck and then shot him. | 并枪击他的时候 他正在前往工地的路上 |
[08:29] | – That was the video you sent me. – Yeah. | -就是你们发给我的那个视频 -对 |
[08:31] | Garcia, did Paul Burke and Andrea Hinojosa | 加西亚 保罗·伯克和安德莉亚·伊诺霍萨 |
[08:34] | ever cross paths? | 有过交集吗 |
[08:35] | Yeah, it’s still too early to say. | 现在还说不好 |
[08:37] | Andrea had a lot of clients and cases | 安德莉亚经手的案件很多 |
[08:39] | that took her all over Los Angeles. | 涉及到很多委托人 遍布洛杉矶 |
[08:40] | Paul did, too, but his digital footprint | 保罗也是 但是他在网上留下的痕迹 |
[08:42] | isn’t as strong as his peers’. | 比他的同龄人要少 |
[08:43] | Lucky for you guys, I eat digital footprints for breakfast. | 你们很走运 要找这个我信手拈来 |
[08:46] | I’m ronkin’ and tonkin’ on this, | 我正马不停蹄处理中 |
[08:48] | so if there’s a connection, I’ll find out. | 如果他们有什么联系 我一定会查到的 |
[08:49] | Thanks, Penelope. | 谢了 佩内洛普 |
[08:50] | Love you. I mean it. | 爱你 真心的 |
[08:52] | Well, the unsub must have been stalking them. | 不明嫌犯之前一定在跟踪他们 |
[08:54] | He knew their routines, | 他清楚他们的日常 |
[08:55] | targeted both Andrea and Paul on their way into work. | 在安德莉亚和保罗上班路上盯上了他们 |
[08:57] | Yeah, it’s interesting. | 对 这就是值得注意的一点 |
[08:59] | These victims likely didn’t even see him coming | 被害人在被撞之前似乎完全 |
[09:01] | until he smashes into them. | 没有发现他的存在 |
[09:02] | And then after he’s done so, incapacitating them, | 然后等到他撞了他们 让他们失去行动能力之后 |
[09:05] | he walks right up to the car, | 他径直走向了他们的车子 |
[09:07] | so, what, they can see him pull the trigger? | 是为了让他们亲眼目睹他扣下扳机吗 |
[09:10] | First he scares them, then he punishes them. | 先吓唬他们 然后再惩罚他们 |
[09:13] | A guy this bold, this cold-blooded | 这个人很大胆 如此冷血的行为 |
[09:15] | feels like he’s out for revenge. | 让人感觉他是来复仇的 |
[09:17] | I agree. We’ve got a lot to sort through. | 我同意你的看法 我们还有很多问题要解决 |
[09:19] | Tara, Matt, go to the first crime scene. | 塔拉 马特 你们去第一个案发现场 |
[09:21] | Dave, Luke, you’ll head to the latest crime scene. | 戴夫 卢克 你们去第二个案发现场 |
[09:24] | JJ, Reid, and I will set up at the local P.D. | 小洁 里德和我去当地警局布置工作 |
[09:26] | And go through the numerous eyewitness statements. | 查看大量目击者的证词 |
[09:28] | If this guy sticks to the pattern, | 如果说他的作案模式不变 |
[09:29] | he’ll strike again today. | 那么他今天还会再次作案 |
[09:30] | We can’t let him. | 我们不能让他得手 |
[09:39] | Detective Murad. | 穆拉德警探 |
[09:40] | I’m unit chief Prentiss. | 我是组长潘提斯 |
[09:41] | These are agents Jareau and Reid. | 这两位是洁婼探员和里德探员 |
[09:43] | Pleasure. Nice to see you both again. | 幸会 很高兴再次见到两位 |
[09:45] | It’s like I told you on the phone. | 正如我在电话里说的那样 |
[09:47] | We’ve had hundreds and hundreds of calls | 我们接到了成百上千的电话 |
[09:48] | of possible eyewitnesses, but it’s impossible to know | 声称自己是目击者 但是无法分辨出 |
[09:51] | who’s for real, who’s crazy, | 哪些是真话 哪些是疯话 |
[09:53] | and who’s just looking for attention. | 又或者只是有人想找存在感 |
[09:54] | Were there any accounts that stood out | 从细节和特征上分析 |
[09:56] | due to detail or specificity? | 有没有比较突出的证词 |
[09:58] | CCTV footage has been on the news. | 闭路电视拍到的画面上了新闻 |
[10:00] | A librarian in silver lake recognized the shooter. | 银湖区的一个图书馆员认出了枪手 |
[10:03] | Claims he stole his car and threatened him with a gun. | 说嫌犯用举枪威胁 偷走了他的车 |
[10:06] | And there’s a waitress that I just spoke with. | 我刚跟一个服务员谈完话 |
[10:09] | She’s pretty sure that she served the shooter yesterday. | 她很肯定她昨天接待了那个枪手 |
[10:11] | We’d like to talk to both of them. | 我们要跟他们俩谈谈 |
[10:13] | Well, Ximena, the waitress, is still here. | 那个服务员希梅纳还没走 |
[10:14] | I’ll get you the contact info for the librarian. | 我把那个图书馆员的联系方式给你们 |
[10:16] | Thank you. Reid, JJ, go talk to Ximena. | 谢谢 里德 小洁 和希梅纳谈谈 |
[10:18] | I will reroute Matt and Tara to the library. | 我安排马特和塔拉去图书馆 |
[10:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:25] | So, what’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[10:26] | Says he’s here every day and saw everything. | 他说他每天都在这儿 他目睹了全程 |
[10:29] | You ready for the part that doesn’t make sense? | 准备好听不合情理的部分了吗 |
[10:31] | Says our shooter was reluctant. | 他说枪手有些不情愿 |
[10:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:35] | According to our friend, | 据证人所言 |
[10:36] | the suspect’s hands were shaking. | 嫌犯的手在抖 |
[10:39] | That could have been adrenaline. | 那也有可能是肾上腺素激增导致的 |
[10:40] | Yeah, it could have been, | 确实有可能 |
[10:41] | but he says he hesitated before he shot him. | 但他说枪手开枪前犹豫了 |
[10:44] | The footage we saw was too far away | 监控录像拍摄距离太远 |
[10:45] | to pick up that kind of detail. | 这样细微的细节看不出来 |
[10:48] | We need to check with the other eyewitness reports, | 我们得检查其他目击者口供 |
[10:50] | see if they back it up. | 看看是否属实 |
[10:52] | All right. | 好 |
[10:52] | And you could have got me one. | 你可以给我也带一根的 |
[10:55] | You got a wedding coming up. | 你马上要结婚了不能吃 |
[10:57] | We were about to close for the night | 他强行闯入的时候 |
[10:58] | when he forced his way inside. | 我们都准备关门了 |
[11:00] | Everything about him made me nervous. | 这个人让我很紧张 |
[11:01] | His energy was all over the place. | 他周身散发出来的氛围让人紧张 |
[11:03] | Was he looking for a book, a person? | 他是在找书吗 或者什么人吗 |
[11:05] | I don’t know. I didn’t want to get too close, | 我不知道 我不想离得太近 |
[11:06] | but there was no one else inside. | 但图书馆里没有其他人了 |
[11:08] | Then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[11:10] | He went right to these stacks over here, | 他径直走到那几个书架前 |
[11:12] | then took off. | 然后就走了 |
[11:14] | I thought he was stealing a book or something, | 我以为他偷了本书 |
[11:15] | so I chased him out, | 所以我就追了出去 |
[11:16] | saw him break the window of my car, | 结果看他在砸我的车窗 |
[11:17] | then he pulled a gun, took my keys, | 接着他掏出了枪 抢走了我的钥匙 |
[11:20] | and drove away. | 然后开走了 |
[11:21] | Do you mind if we take a look around for a moment? | 你介意我们四处看看吗 |
[11:23] | Please. Let me know if you need anything else. | 请便 有什么需要的告诉我 |
[11:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:28] | Tyler got lucky. | 泰勒很走运 |
[11:29] | The unsub could have killed him. | 不明嫌犯本可以杀了他 |
[11:31] | But up until now he’s avoided unnecessary violence | 但直到刚刚 他都在避免不必要的暴力 |
[11:33] | and every car he’s taken was empty. | 他抢走的也都是空车 |
[11:35] | This feels reckless. | 感觉很鲁莽 |
[11:37] | What was he looking for that was important | 他到底在找什么东西 |
[11:39] | enough for him to risk exposing himself like this? | 能重要到让他冒险暴露自己 |
[12:00] | We’ve got credible sightings all over the city. | 市里到处都有人看到他 |
[12:02] | I mean, the shooter has not exactly been careful. | 这个枪手并非那么小心 |
[12:04] | Yeah, public park, the restaurant yesterday afternoon, | 没错 公园 昨天下午的餐厅 |
[12:06] | the library. This guy’s been seen coming and going. | 图书馆 都有人看到这人的行踪 |
[12:08] | This paints a far different picture | 这跟我们之前以为的情形 |
[12:10] | than what we thought we were walking into. | 完全不一样了 |
[12:12] | Between the hesitation that Dave and Luke found | 戴夫和卢克查到的犹豫迹象 |
[12:14] | and this reckless behavior, we’re missing something. | 和他莽撞的行为 我们有细节遗漏了 |
[12:18] | Hey, Penelope. You’re on speaker. | 佩内洛普 我开了免提 |
[12:19] | Fam, ok, I have been doing some digging, | 大家 我做了一些挖掘工作 |
[12:22] | and I have discovered a rare and beautiful artifact | 我发现了一件罕见而美丽的藏品 |
[12:25] | like the teeth of a baby raptor. | 就像迅猛龙宝宝的牙 |
[12:27] | 6 weeks ago, our first victim, Andrea Hinojosa, | 六周前 第一名被害人安德莉亚·伊诺霍萨 |
[12:30] | Had a phone conversation with our second victim, Paul Burke. | 和第二名被害人保罗·伯克通过电话 |
[12:34] | It only lasted a few moments, | 只打了几分钟 |
[12:35] | but this is the only connection we have | 但这是我们已知的两人的唯一联系 |
[12:37] | because they don’t live in the same areas, | 因为他们没有生活在同一个区域 |
[12:39] | they don’t frequent the same cantinas, nothing, nada. | 也从不光顾同一家小酒馆 什么联系都没有 |
[12:41] | Could it be someone associated with one | 可能是安德莉亚正在处理的 |
[12:43] | of the cases Andrea was working? | 哪件案子的相关人士吗 |
[12:44] | It could, but Paul’s never been arrested. | 有可能 但保罗从未被逮捕过 |
[12:46] | He’s not listed in any court filings or police reports. | 法院记录和警局报告里没有他的名字 |
[12:49] | We need you. | 需要你们过来一下 |
[12:51] | Oh. Oh, I heard that. Is that a lead? | 我听到了 有线索了吗 |
[12:52] | Thanks, Garcia. | 谢了 加西亚 |
[12:53] | Ok. Godspeed. | 一切顺利 |
[12:56] | They can’t see me. | 他们又看不到我 |
[12:57] | We’ve located the vehicle stolen outside the library last night. | 我们找到了昨晚在图书馆外被盗的车辆 |
[13:00] | Rampart division found it in a residential neighborhood. | 雷帕德分局在一处居民区发现了车辆 |
[13:02] | We’re keeping our distance. | 我们现在正保持距离 |
[13:05] | All right, Dave and Luke are closest. | 好的 戴夫和卢克离得最近 |
[13:07] | And we’ve got units in the area. | 我们在那一片也有警力 |
[13:09] | How do you want us to handle this? | 你想让我们怎么处理 |
[13:10] | With caution. He’s armed. | 一定要小心 他有武器 |
[13:45] | Hands where I can see them. Now! | 把手放在能看到的地方 马上 |
[13:47] | Do not make any sudden movements. | 不要做任何突然的动作 |
[13:48] | Get out of the vehicle slowly with your hands up! | 慢慢从车里出来 手举高 |
[13:54] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[13:55] | You don’t understand. | 你们不明白 |
[13:57] | Stay right there. | 待着别动 |
[13:58] | No, no. I had to do this. | 不 我必须这么做 |
[14:00] | Keep your hands up. | 把手举起来 |
[14:01] | You got to let me go, please. | 你得放我走 求你了 |
[14:02] | We can talk about this, but I need you to calm down. | 我们待会谈这个 但你得冷静下来 |
[14:05] | You don’t get it! | 你不懂 |
[14:07] | This was the last one. | 这是最后一个了 |
[14:08] | He’s got a weapon. | 他有武器 |
[14:10] | Keep your hands up! | 手举起来 |
[14:11] | Ok. | 好 |
[14:13] | I had to do this, ok. You don’t understand. | 我必须这么做 你们不明白 |
[14:15] | What don’t we understand? | 我们不明白什么 |
[14:17] | My wife, ok. She’s in danger. | 我的妻子 她处境很危险 |
[14:20] | Her name is Lynn Zabel. | 她叫琳恩·扎贝尔 |
[14:21] | She’s at 4600 Spruce Avenue. | 她在云杉大道4600号 |
[14:23] | Keep your hands up. | 手别放下来 |
[14:26] | Please, I have to do this | 求你了 我必须这么做 |
[14:29] | or he will kill her. | 不然他会杀了她 |
[14:31] | Please. | 求你了 |
[14:32] | No, don’t! | 不 别 |
[14:42] | Luke, he said his wife’s name was Lynn Zabel. | 卢克 他说他妻子名叫琳恩·扎贝尔 |
[14:45] | Yes. 4600 Spruce Avenue. | 对 云杉大道4600号 |
[14:48] | Emily, we need a unit at 4600 Spruce Avenue immediately. | 艾米莉 立刻派小队前往云杉大道4600号 |
[14:55] | Something’s wrong here. | 这有点不对劲 |
[15:04] | Our shooter’s name was Mark Zabel, | 枪手的名字叫马克·扎贝尔 |
[15:06] | 37 years old, a musician. | 三十七岁 音乐人 |
[15:08] | He was just shot dead by the LAPD. | 刚刚被洛城警方击毙 |
[15:15] | Clear! | 安全 |
[15:17] | We’re clear! | 安全 |
[15:32] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[15:35] | It’s Lynn Zabel. She’s dead. | 是琳恩·扎贝尔 她死了 |
[15:37] | But she’s still warm. Mark couldn’t have done this. | 但还有体温 不可能是马克干的 |
[15:40] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是什么情况 |
[15:49] | Our shooter knew this was gonna happen. | 枪手知道会是这个情况 |
[15:51] | Mark knew his wife was in danger. | 马克知道他的妻子遇到了危险 |
[15:53] | Well, he told Dave and Luke he had to do this. | 他确实跟戴夫和卢克说 他必须这么做 |
[15:56] | So let’s take him at face value. | 我们先从表面上分析 |
[15:57] | He was acting under duress. | 他杀人是被逼无奈 |
[16:00] | He was coerced into a killing spree | 他为了救自己的妻子 |
[16:01] | in order to save his wife. | 才被迫大开杀戒 |
[16:03] | Murder by proxy. | 代理杀人 |
[16:04] | But coerced by whom? | 但逼迫他的人是谁 |
[16:06] | Who’s pulling the strings? | 是谁在暗中操纵 |
[16:07] | How would that even work? | 是如何操纵的呢 |
[16:08] | Well, the unsub would need to gain control. | 不明嫌犯需要获得控制权 |
[16:10] | So first he would take Mark’s wife hostage as leverage, | 所以他要先将马克的妻子作为人质 |
[16:14] | give him an ultimatum. | 给他下达最后通牒 |
[16:15] | Do exactly what I say or I kill your wife. | 按我说的做 不然我就杀了你妻子 |
[16:18] | Then he’d have to give Mark some kind of instructions. | 然后他一定给了马克一些指示 |
[16:21] | His orders would be clear, concise. | 他的命令一定是清晰简洁的 |
[16:23] | Vehicle, time, place. | 车辆 时间 地点 |
[16:25] | The victims have been selected ahead of time, | 受害者是事先就选好了的 |
[16:27] | so he’s most likely working off of a list. | 所以他很可能在照着名单杀人 |
[16:30] | So he carries out two kills exactly as instructed, | 他严格按照指示实施了两起谋杀 |
[16:33] | despite the risk, his own apprehensions, | 不顾风险 不顾自己的恐惧 |
[16:35] | but we interrupted his third. | 但是我们打断了他的第三起 |
[16:37] | Mark didn’t complete his mission, | 马克没有完成任务 |
[16:39] | so the unsub kills his wife. | 所以不明嫌犯杀了他的妻子 |
[16:40] | But in order to know that, he must have been watching him. | 为了了解情况 他一定是一直监视着他 |
[16:42] | It’s almost like it’s some kind of game. | 差不多像是一个游戏 |
[16:45] | It says everything about what the unsub feels about Mark, | 这一切都是关于不明嫌犯对马克的看法 |
[16:50] | how much he wanted him to suffer. | 他想让他受多大的苦 |
[16:57] | So the unsub is a proxy killer? | 这么说不明嫌犯是代理杀手 |
[16:59] | Puppet master, | 操控傀儡的人 |
[17:01] | most likely orchestrating his kills out of a need for revenge. | 很可能是出于复仇的目的精心策划了凶案 |
[17:04] | Forced into an impossible situation, | 马克被迫陷入了不得已的境地 |
[17:05] | Mark had to make a choice– | 他必须做出抉择 |
[17:06] | Either kill or watch his wife be killed. | 要么杀人 要么看着妻子被杀 |
[17:09] | Mark chose the former, just as our unsub knew he would. | 正如不明嫌犯所料 马克选择了前者 |
[17:12] | Turned Mark into a murderer for his own enjoyment. | 为了满足自己的乐趣把马克变成一个杀人犯 |
[17:14] | Sending Mark all across the city | 让马克在整个城市穿梭 |
[17:16] | to collect his instructions and carry out his kills | 听从他的指令 实施谋杀 |
[17:18] | speaks to his lust for power. | 证明了他对权力的渴望 |
[17:19] | This is a man with a fragile yet outsized ego. | 这个人自负到自卑 |
[17:22] | Once he’s challenged, he won’t back down. | 一旦受到了挑战 绝不让步 |
[17:24] | So he’s, what, trying to settle some kind of score? | 那他这是 为了报什么仇吗 |
[17:27] | Perhaps teach his victims a lesson. | 也许是想给受害者一个教训 |
[17:29] | The victims our unsub targeted, | 不明嫌犯锁定的受害人 |
[17:31] | Andrea, Mark, and Paul are all connected. | 安德莉亚 马克 保罗 都有关联 |
[17:34] | All right, see you tomorrow. | 走了 明天见 |
[17:34] | See you, Candice. | 再见 坎蒂丝 |
[17:35] | Including Mark’s intended third victim. | 包括马克想杀的第三个受害人 |
[17:37] | Yeah. We ID’d a man named Charlie Sturgill. | 是的 我们找到了一个叫查理·斯德吉尔的人 |
[17:41] | They’ve all crossed paths with the unsub. | 他们都和不明嫌犯有交集 |
[17:43] | Finding out how and when | 查出他们是何时遇到的 |
[17:45] | will help us identify any remaining targets. | 如何遇到的 会帮助我们识别其它目标 |
[17:53] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[18:07] | 克里斯朵 我爱你 我会尽快回家的 | |
[18:14] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[18:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:17] | We’ll make it. | 我们赶得及的 |
[18:20] | So Charlie Sturgill’s here, | 查理·斯德吉尔到了 |
[18:22] | and we caught a break. | 我们有突破了 |
[18:24] | Turns out he was involved | 我们发现他曾涉及 |
[18:25] | in a case that Andrea tried 8 years ago. | 安德莉亚八年前的一个案子 |
[18:28] | So, Charlie, you were a witness. | 查理 你曾是目击证人 |
[18:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:31] | And this woman, Andrea, was the lawyer. | 这个女人 安德莉亚 是那个案子的律师 |
[18:34] | Her client, the defendant, was nuts. | 她的委托人 就是被告 是个神经病 |
[18:38] | He threatened to kill everyone after the verdict was delivered. | 判决下达之后他扬言要杀了所有人 |
[18:40] | What do you remember about the case? | 关于那个案子你还记得什么 |
[18:43] | It was a hit and run. | 是肇事逃逸案 |
[18:45] | The defendant was involved in a head-on collision | 被告在我之前工作的酒吧门前 |
[18:47] | in front of the bar where I worked. | 跟别人正面相撞了 |
[18:49] | 4 people were killed. | 四人死亡 |
[18:50] | Had he been drinking? | 他喝酒了吗 |
[18:53] | Um, I remember serving him earlier that night. | 我记得那晚早些时候给他上过酒 |
[18:56] | His defense was that it was an accident. | 他辩称是一场意外 |
[18:58] | – But it wasn’t? – No. | -但并不是 -对 |
[19:00] | He was playing chicken with oncoming traffic. | 他开车挑衅迎面开过来的车 |
[19:03] | He claimed to only have gotten behind the wheel on a dare, | 他说他只是在玩大冒险 |
[19:06] | That him and some guy were playing Truth or Dare | 他跟一个人在玩真心话大冒险的游戏 |
[19:08] | to impress some woman. | 想让某个女人开开眼 |
[19:10] | Who was the other guy? | 另一个人是谁 |
[19:11] | They didn’t say, | 他们没说 |
[19:12] | but it was a B.S. excuse. | 但就是个狗屁借口 |
[19:13] | Everyone knew it. I saw the whole thing. | 大家心知肚明 我目睹了全过程 |
[19:16] | He didn’t lose control. | 他的车没有失控 |
[19:18] | He never even slowed down. | 他甚至都没减速 |
[19:19] | There was a car coming right at him, | 有一辆车迎面开过来 |
[19:21] | but he just floored it. | 他就径直撞过去了 |
[19:25] | Found the case in question. | 找到了相关案子 |
[19:26] | Our unsub’s name is Casey Allen Pinkner, | 不明嫌犯的名字叫凯西·艾伦·平克纳 |
[19:28] | and he’s a piece of work. | 他可不是个好东西 |
[19:30] | He spent the majority of his misspent youth | 他青少年时期的大多时间 |
[19:32] | in and out of the system. | 都浪费在出入少管所 |
[19:34] | 加州洛杉矶 少年管教所 | |
[19:35] | He tried to go the straight and narrow in his early 20s. | 二十出头时他也想清白做人 |
[19:38] | Took some odd jobs, but Casey has a problem with the drink, | 打过几份零工 但凯西有酗酒问题 |
[19:40] | as we all saw, and it finally caught up with him. | 结果我们也都看到了 他最终因此身陷囫囵 |
[19:42] | Garcia, where is he now? | 加西亚 他现在在哪儿 |
[19:44] | I can tell you he was sentenced to 10 years in prison. | 我可以告诉你 他被判了十年 |
[19:45] | He served 8. He was released 4 weeks ago. | 服刑八年后 于四周前释放 |
[19:48] | And I’ll try to find his last knowns. | 我在努力查他最近的住址 |
[19:50] | Now, Casey’s defense was that this whole thing | 凯西的辩词是 这整件事 |
[19:52] | was the result of a game of Truth or Dare gone wrong, | 都是因为真心话大冒险玩脱了 |
[19:55] | and that this mystery man in the bar was really at fault. | 该怪的是酒吧里的那个神秘人 |
[19:58] | Now, we think that man was Mark Zabel. | 我们认为这个男人就是马克·扎贝尔 |
[20:00] | 钢山银行 取款结算单 | |
[20:01] | Oh, and I can tell you via credit card receipt | 我可以告诉你们 他的信用卡收据中 |
[20:03] | that that bar in question mark frequented. | 那家酒吧频繁出现 |
[20:05] | At the time of Casey’s trial, | 凯西受审过程中 |
[20:06] | Mark never came forward, | 马克没有站出来 |
[20:07] | so the cops never pursued him as a lead. | 所以警察也没有把他当成线索去追 |
[20:09] | Casey’s been planning this for a while. | 凯西已经策划了很久 |
[20:11] | When we questioned him, | 我们询问查理的时候 |
[20:12] | Charlie recognized Paul Burke as the jury foreman, | 他认出保罗·伯克是当时的陪审团主席 |
[20:15] | So maybe that’s why Andrea called Paul, | 这可能就是安德莉亚联系保罗的原因 |
[20:16] | to warn him that Casey was out. | 想警告他凯西已出狱 |
[20:18] | Jury rosters in Los Angeles County are sealed. | 洛杉矶郡的陪审团名单是封存的 |
[20:20] | That’s why we couldn’t find the connection | 所以我们没能找出保罗 |
[20:21] | between Paul and Andrea. | 和安德莉亚的关联 |
[20:23] | So Andrea was his lawyer, | 安德莉亚是他的律师 |
[20:25] | Paul the jury foreman, | 保罗是陪审团主席 |
[20:27] | 目标 查理·斯德吉尔 | |
[20:28] | Charlie the eyewitness. | 查理是目击证人 |
[20:30] | Casey’s going after everyone involved, | 凯西在追杀所有参与这个案子的人 |
[20:32] | everyone that helped put him away. | 所有使得他入狱的人 |
[20:34] | We need the names of | 我们需要 |
[20:35] | everyone who could have been in that courtroom. | 法庭上所有人员的名单 |
[20:37] | Compiling and sending now. | 这就收集发过去 |
[20:42] | Hey, sweetie, what’s up? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[20:43] | Is this the honorable judge, Ms. Melissa Hamilton? | 你是尊敬的法官 梅丽莎·汉密尔顿女士吗 |
[20:46] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[20:47] | Listen very carefully. | 听好了 |
[20:49] | I have your daughter Candice. | 你女儿坎蒂丝在我手上 |
[20:52] | I wouldn’t do that, Melissa. | 要我就不会这么做 梅丽莎 |
[20:54] | You’ll do exactly as I say or she dies. | 你必须照着我说的做 否则她就会没命 |
[20:58] | Um, never mind. I thought I forgot a file. | 没事 我以为落了一个文件 |
[21:00] | I’m good. That’s my car. | 我没事 我车就在那儿 |
[21:06] | I’m gonna be crystal clear. | 我把话说清楚 |
[21:08] | Talk to the police, ask anyone else for any help, | 要是你找警察 或别的任何人寻求帮助 |
[21:11] | Candice is dead. | 坎蒂丝就死定了 |
[21:21] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[21:23] | We’re gonna play a little game. | 我们来玩一个小游戏 |
[21:27] | Garcia, any luck with Judge Hamilton? | 加西亚 找到汉密尔顿法官了吗 |
[21:29] | No. We’ve reached everyone else involved. | 没有 其他所有人都联系上了 |
[21:31] | She won’t pick up. I’m pinging her phone. | 只有她不接电话 我这就进行定位 |
[21:32] | 323 555 0142 | 梅丽莎·汉密尔顿 |
[21:33] | You guys are close. | 你们离得很近 |
[21:34] | She’s got to be his end game. | 她肯定就是他的最终目标 |
[21:36] | He knows we’re on to him. Time is limited. | 他知道我们盯上了他 时间不多了 |
[21:38] | During sentencing, she wanted to throw the book at him, | 她在量刑的时候想要狠判 |
[21:40] | said he needed to take responsibility for his actions. | 还说他需要对自己的行为负责 |
[21:42] | That would have incensed him. | 这可能激怒了他 |
[21:43] | She just pulled over. | 她刚停车了 |
[21:46] | You’ll do exactly as I say. | 照着我说的做 |
[21:47] | Your daughter’s life depends on it. | 你女儿的小命全赖于此 |
[21:54] | That’s her. That’s Judge Hamilton. | 是她 那是汉密尔顿法官 |
[21:56] | Turn around. | 掉头 |
[21:58] | Go! Now! | 开车 快 |
[22:22] | Go, go, go. Go! | 走 快 快 |
[22:27] | Right there. | 在里面 |
[22:30] | Everybody out! | 大家都出去 |
[22:31] | Go! Get out! FBI. | 快 出去 联调局 |
[22:34] | Put your weapons down. Now! | 放下武器 快 |
[22:35] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可能的 |
[22:37] | Melissa, take it. | 梅丽莎 捡起来 |
[22:41] | Take it! | 把枪捡起来 |
[22:42] | I’ll kill your daughter. You know I will. | 否则我杀了你女儿 你知道我会的 |
[22:45] | Point it at them. Now! | 指着他们 快 |
[22:52] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我最后一次警告你们 |
[22:54] | Put it down! | 把枪放下 |
[22:56] | Put them down now! | 快把枪放下 |
[22:58] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[23:01] | Down! | 放下 |
[23:05] | Melissa, pick them up. | 梅丽莎 捡起来 |
[23:06] | Pick them up! go, go! | 捡起来 快 |
[23:08] | Toss them. | 扔掉 |
[23:11] | Please, don’t hurt her. | 求求你 别伤害她 |
[23:15] | I didn’t call them. | 不是我叫的他们 |
[23:16] | I have no idea how they found me. | 我也不知道他们怎么找到我的 |
[23:18] | Do not move. | 不许动 |
[23:20] | Lock it down! | 把门锁上 |
[23:25] | Please, just let my daughter go. | 求求你 放我女儿走 |
[23:28] | Melissa, we haven’t finished our little game. | 梅丽莎 我们的小游戏还没开始呢 |
[23:42] | Rear entrance has been barricaded as well. | 后门也堵住了 |
[23:44] | Eyewitnesses put 4 or 5 people inside. | 目击证人说里面有四五个人 |
[23:47] | What about security cameras? | 安保录像呢 |
[23:48] | Employee says they’re cheap, | 雇员说摄像头都是便宜货 |
[23:50] | routed off of some server in China. | 连通中国的什么服务器 |
[23:51] | We’re trying to access them now. | 正在尝试接入 |
[23:53] | Get Garcia on it. | 让加西亚来 |
[23:55] | Rapid response team is gearing up in the back. | 快速反应小组在后门做准备 |
[23:57] | As soon as they find a point of vulnerability, | 我打算一发现突破点 |
[23:59] | I want to go in strong. | 就展开强攻 |
[24:00] | No. No, that’s a bad idea. | 不 不 这不是个好主意 |
[24:01] | Let’s build a line of communication, start there. | 先从建立沟通渠道开始 |
[24:04] | We’ve got two of our best agents in there. | 里面有两名我们最出色的探员 |
[24:06] | We need to trust that they’ll keep things under control | 要相信他们能在我们想办法进到里面之前 |
[24:08] | until we can find a way in. | 控制住局面 |
[24:11] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[24:13] | The problem is, Casey’s not likely to ask for anything. | 现在的问题是 凯西不会提出任何要求 |
[24:16] | I mean, what he wants, he has. | 他想要的都已经得手了 |
[24:19] | We can’t negotiate with a guy who doesn’t want anything. | 我们没法与一个什么都不想要的人谈判 |
[24:24] | Don’t worry, it’s gonna be ok. | 别担心 会没事的 |
[24:26] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[24:27] | Get over here. | 给我过来 |
[24:32] | This is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[24:34] | I told you. I told you it was an accident, | 我跟你说了 我说过那是个意外 |
[24:36] | that Mark was the one who forced me to do it, | 是马克逼我干的 |
[24:39] | but you wouldn’t listen. | 但你不听 |
[24:40] | You just sat up there looking smug and superior. | 你只是自以为是地坐在那 高高在上 |
[24:44] | You think you’re so much better than me, but you’re not. | 你觉得你比我优越很多 但其实不然 |
[24:48] | You’re just as capable of hurting someone as anybody is. | 你和任何人一样 都可能去伤害别人 |
[24:58] | Well, here it is, judge… | 好了 法官 |
[25:01] | Your moment of truth. | 到了你的真心话大冒险时间 |
[25:06] | Shoot her, | 开枪杀了她 |
[25:08] | or I’ll kill your daughter. | 不然我就杀了你的女儿 |
[25:10] | Come on. she’s got nothing to do with this, ok. | 别这样 她和这一切无关 |
[25:13] | Just let her go. | 放她走吧 |
[25:14] | Shoot her! | 开枪 |
[25:15] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[25:18] | She’s not a part of this. | 她和你的案子没有关系 |
[25:20] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[25:21] | You have no reason to hurt her. | 你没有理由伤害她 |
[25:22] | Just let her go. | 放她走吧 |
[25:40] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我没跟你说话 |
[25:54] | Get up! Now! | 起来 快点 |
[26:00] | Do not move! | 别动 |
[26:07] | New deal. | 新任务 |
[26:11] | Now you need to kill one of these two. | 你现在要杀了这两人中的一个 |
[26:21] | To get Melissa to play along, | 要让梅丽莎加入他的游戏 |
[26:22] | he’s got to be forcing her hand, | 他肯定会逼她杀人 |
[26:24] | and my guess is that he’s using her daughter Candice as leverage. | 我猜他用她女儿坎蒂丝作为筹码 |
[26:27] | Just like before with Mark and his wife. | 就像之前对马克和他妻子一样 |
[26:28] | If he’s holding her, it’s got to be close. | 如果他控制了坎蒂丝 那应该就在附近 |
[26:31] | Go door to door, car to car. | 挨家挨户 每辆车去查 |
[26:32] | We remove the threat, we can turn Melissa. | 去除威胁 梅丽莎就不用听他指使了 |
[26:36] | Who’s it gonna be? | 选谁呢 |
[26:39] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:40] | – I don’t want to do this. – Focus, Melissa. | -我不想这么做 -集中注意力 梅丽莎 |
[26:44] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:46] | Judge, you got to decide. | 法官 你得做出决断 |
[26:48] | That’s what you do, right? | 你不就是干这个的吗 |
[26:51] | Decide life or death with a flick of your gavel. | 一锤定生死 |
[27:06] | Answer it. Casey, answer it. | 接电话 凯西 接电话 |
[27:09] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[27:11] | Pull the trigger! | 扣下扳机 |
[27:13] | No. | 不 |
[27:16] | Nothing. | 没人接 |
[27:17] | Focus, Melissa. | 集中注意力 梅丽莎 |
[27:20] | Pull the trigger. | 扣下扳机 |
[27:22] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[27:26] | if Melissa won’t play, | 要是梅丽莎不玩这个游戏 |
[27:28] | I will. | 我来 |
[27:34] | Truth or dare. that’s your game, right? | 真心话大冒险 这就是你的游戏 对吗 |
[27:39] | I’ll play. | 我来玩 |
[27:44] | I got Garcia. she’s seconds away | 加西亚打来了 她马上就能 |
[27:46] | from accessing the security feed. | 接入里面的监控画面 |
[27:47] | Go ahead, Garcia. we got the laptop. | 等你了 加西亚 我们开着笔记本 |
[27:49] | I’m running algorithms on algorithms here. | 我在不停地运行算法 |
[27:51] | And we are in. | 进去了 |
[27:53] | This is live. | 是实时画面 |
[27:55] | Ok. All right, looks like Reid and JJ are tied up, | 里德和小洁被绑了起来 |
[27:57] | and it’s the shop manager that was shot. right? Look. | 店主中枪了 对吗 看 |
[28:00] | She’s still moving. | 她还能动 |
[28:02] | Do we have audio? | 有声音吗 |
[28:03] | No, cameras aren’t capable. | 没有 摄像头没有收音功能 |
[28:05] | – Is that a door? – Where? | -那里是扇门吗 -哪里 |
[28:07] | Right here. Far left wall. | 那里 最左边的墙边 |
[28:10] | Melissa, the weapon. Now! | 梅丽莎 开枪 立刻 |
[28:11] | Casey, I know what it’s like, | 凯西 我知道你的感受 |
[28:14] | to be wrongly accused, | 被蒙冤错判 |
[28:15] | sent to prison for a crime you didn’t commit. | 为一项自己没有犯下的罪行入狱 |
[28:19] | Yeah, right. | 对 |
[28:22] | You went to jail? | 你进过监狱吗 |
[28:24] | I’d like to see that, pretty boy. | 我倒想看看 帅哥 |
[28:34] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[28:35] | Agent… | 这位探员怎么称呼 |
[28:37] | Jareau. | 洁婼 |
[28:40] | Agent Jareau. | 洁婼探员 |
[28:49] | Truth or Dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[28:52] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[28:53] | If I think you’re lying or stretching the truth | 要是我觉得你在撒谎或是有一丁点儿 |
[28:56] | in the slightest, I’ll kill him. | 歪曲事实 我就杀了他 |
[29:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:08] | You ever shoot anybody before? | 你之前有朝谁开过枪吗 |
[29:10] | Yes, I have. | 有 |
[29:13] | You enjoy it? | 你享受那种感觉吗 |
[29:14] | No. | 不 |
[29:22] | Liar! | 撒谎 |
[29:26] | No, no, no. I’m not lying. | 不 没有 我没有撒谎 |
[29:28] | Ok, I’m not lying. | 好吗 我没有撒谎 |
[29:30] | The people I shot I had no choice, | 我是逼不得已朝他开枪的 |
[29:32] | but I did not enjoy it. I didn’t. | 但我一点也不享受 真的 |
[29:36] | Ok, you asked, and I told the truth, ok. | 好吧 你问我 我说了真话 好吗 |
[29:38] | I told you the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[29:40] | So now it’s my turn. | 现在该我了 |
[29:44] | Right? | 对吗 |
[29:46] | That’s how this game’s played. | 这个游戏就是这样玩的 |
[29:48] | We take turns. | 我们轮着来 |
[29:51] | Truth or Dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[29:56] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[29:59] | What’s it gonna take for all of us to walk out of here alive, | 有没有可能我们都能活着走出去 |
[30:01] | for this to end peacefully? | 这一切可以和平结束 |
[30:03] | I ain’t going back to prison. | 我不要再回监狱 |
[30:05] | My turn. | 轮到我了 |
[30:06] | Truth or Dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[30:10] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[30:11] | I want you to say something you’re afraid to say, | 我要你说些你不敢说出口的话 |
[30:14] | that you’d never tell anybody. | 你从没告诉过别人的话 |
[30:16] | And you better make it good, | 你最好说真一点 |
[30:18] | ’cause if it’s not, it’s gonna be the last thing you ever say. | 要不然它就会成为你的遗言 |
[30:22] | What’s it gonna be? | 你要说什么呢 |
[30:25] | There are only 4 people I trust in this world. | 在这个世界上我只信任四个人 |
[30:27] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[30:30] | Next! | 再说 |
[30:36] | My… | 我的… |
[30:40] | My baby I lost, I, um… | 我失去的那个孩子… |
[30:45] | I wanted to name her Maggie. | 我本来想叫她玛吉 |
[30:47] | Wrong! Come on, you can do better than that. | 不是我要的答案 快 你能说出更劲爆的 |
[30:50] | – Casey.- Shut up! | -凯西 -闭嘴 |
[30:53] | Ok, ok, ok. | 好了好了 |
[30:55] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[30:57] | Something you would never say aloud, | 是你从不敢大声说出的秘密 |
[31:00] | not even to your partner here. | 甚至连你的搭档都不知道的那种 |
[31:02] | Your deepest, darkest secret. | 你藏得最深 最黑暗的秘密 |
[31:05] | Impress me or I kill him. | 要么让我满意 要么我杀了他 |
[31:13] | Come on! | 快点 |
[31:23] | Spence, um… | 斯宾塞 |
[31:36] | I’ve always loved you. | 我一直都爱着你 |
[31:42] | And I was just too scared to say it before. | 我之前太过害怕才没有说出口 |
[31:47] | And now things are just really too complicated to say it now. | 而现在开口 情况又太复杂了 |
[31:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:00] | But you should know. | 但你需要知道这一点 |
[32:06] | Hot damn. | 帅炸了 |
[32:09] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我说的那种 |
[32:11] | Now those are some last words right there. | 这可是肺腑之言 |
[32:14] | But not good enough to save your life. | 但不足以救你一命 |
[33:03] | We need an ambulance. we’ve got 3 down. 3 have been shot. | 这里需要救护车 三人中枪 |
[33:08] | Hang in there, ok. Help is on its way. | 坚持住 救援马上到 |
[33:28] | All right. You ok? | 好了 你还好吗 |
[34:05] | Dad. | 爸 |
[34:06] | I didn’t think you were gonna make it. | 我还以为你来不了了 |
[34:09] | Get over here! | 快过来 |
[34:09] | Hey, I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 我绝不会错过的 |
[34:14] | How’s your mother? | 你母亲还好吗 |
[34:15] | She’s great. | 她很好 |
[34:16] | And that husband of yours, he’s still treating you well? | 你丈夫对你好吗 |
[34:18] | Yes, dad. I’m so proud of you. | 很好 爸 我好为你骄傲 |
[34:21] | Hey, that’s my line. | 那是我的台词 |
[34:23] | Have you met Portia? | 你见过波西亚了吗 |
[34:24] | I have, yes. She’s amazing. | 见过了 她人很好 |
[34:27] | Told me how you stopped her from marrying a total loser, | 她跟我说了你怎样阻止她嫁给一个大混蛋 |
[34:29] | which sounds about right. | 听上去像你会做的事 |
[34:33] | You look very handsome. | 你看着很帅 |
[34:40] | Yeah? | 可以吗 |
[34:41] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[34:43] | You look perfect. | 你看起来很完美 |
[34:45] | You guys decided on a honeymoon yet? | 你们决定好去哪度蜜月了吗 |
[34:47] | We haven’t. We talked about it, but… | 还没有 我们讨论过 但… |
[34:50] | Well, how about two weeks in the French Riviera? | 两周的蔚蓝海岸之旅怎么样 |
[35:00] | I’ve always wanted to go. | 我一直都想去那里 |
[35:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:02] | You talked about it my entire life. | 我一直都听你说起 |
[35:07] | Oh, mom, don’t start. | 妈 别这样 |
[35:09] | Come on, the car’s waiting. | 快点吧 车等着呢 |
[35:23] | Hey, I was hoping to meet the fantastic | 我一直都想见见我听说的那位 |
[35:25] | Andrew Mendoza I’ve been hearing about. | 人超好的安德鲁·门多萨 |
[35:27] | You will. | 你会见到的 |
[35:28] | I just thought a wedding like this might be a little– | 我只是觉得带他来这样的婚礼有一点… |
[35:31] | Too soon? | 太早了 |
[35:33] | Too much. | 太过了 |
[35:35] | Ok, I have just made this up. | 好了 我刚调好这杯酒 |
[35:37] | I call it the Rossi. | 我称之为罗西 |
[35:39] | It is served in a crystal goblet. | 这是用水晶酒杯装着的 |
[35:41] | That is with a “C” and one “l.” | 是带一个C和一个L的 |
[35:43] | It is distinguished. it’s reliable. | 它的味道很独特 很纯正 |
[35:45] | It’s a little sweet with just the right amount of bite. | 适当尝一口 它还有点甜 |
[35:47] | – Will it get me drunk? – Totally. | -它能让我喝醉吗 -当然 |
[35:49] | – I will take a double. – Done. | -我要双份 -没问题 |
[35:50] | Oh, and, um, I came to this wedding by myself, | 我虽然来婚礼没带伴 |
[35:55] | but I will not be dancing by myself. | 但我不要一个人跳舞 |
[35:56] | Do you understand me, Dr. Reid? | 你懂我意思吗 里德博士 |
[35:58] | – Yes. – Ok. | -明白 -好的 |
[36:00] | Hey, where have you been? we’ve all been waiting. | 你去哪儿了 我们一直在等你 |
[36:02] | I was waiting to see | 我本来是想看看 |
[36:03] | if Lisa was gonna have to work an extra shift, | 丽萨要不要加班 |
[36:04] | and she does, so maybe she’ll make it later. | 结果她真的要加班 所以她要迟点会来 |
[36:08] | Can I please have one of your fancy drinks? | 能不能给我一杯跟你们一样好看的喝的 |
[36:11] | Because you asked nicely, you can. | 因为你很礼貌 所以可以 |
[36:13] | Oh, my gosh, you guys, did you guys hear? | 天啊 你们听说了吗 |
[36:15] | Johnny Mathis is Rossi’s best man. | 罗西的伴郎是约翰尼·马蒂斯 |
[36:18] | Of course he is. | 当然是他了 |
[36:19] | I gotta get some famous friends. | 我也得交点有名气的朋友 |
[36:21] | Johnny, I’m telling you, | 约翰尼 我告诉你 |
[36:22] | she is the most beautiful girl in the world. | 她是全世界最美的姑娘 |
[36:26] | Then what is she doing with you? | 那她为什么和你在一起 |
[36:28] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[36:30] | But your music has a lot to do with it. | 但是你的音乐有很大的功劳 |
[36:32] | Here’s to second chances. | 庆祝第二次机会 |
[36:34] | Second chances, my friend. | 第二次机会 朋友 |
[37:57] | When Dave got engaged, | 戴夫订婚时 |
[37:58] | he pulled out all the stops. | 那叫一个不遗余力 |
[38:01] | Some of you might not know this, | 你们有些人可能不知道 |
[38:02] | but he proposed to Krystall in our elevator at the FBI, | 不过他是在联调局的电梯里向克里斯朵求婚的 |
[38:07] | which was perfect. | 真的很棒 |
[38:09] | If she said no, he could just go back to work | 如果她拒绝了 他可以直接回头去上班 |
[38:11] | and she had a built-in escape. | 她还能方便逃跑 |
[38:15] | But she said yes, and here we are. | 但是她答应了 于是我们在这里齐聚一堂 |
[38:18] | Of course, our good friend David Rossi | 当然了 我们的好朋友戴夫·罗西 |
[38:20] | has been here before. | 以前来过这里 |
[38:22] | This isn’t his first rodeo, as they say. | 人人都知道这不是他第一次上台了 |
[38:25] | Strangely enough, though, he has never been to an actual rodeo. | 不过奇怪的是他其实没有去看过牛仔竞技[意同] |
[38:29] | But I digress. | 不过我离题了 |
[38:30] | Penelope says that this was fate, | 佩内洛普说这是命运 |
[38:34] | that their marriage was in the stars. | 他们的婚姻是命中注定的 |
[38:37] | Dave and Krystall are twin flames, | 戴夫和克里斯朵就像双生火焰 |
[38:41] | two souls that are always meant to be together. | 两个注定要在一起的灵魂 |
[38:46] | Sometimes it takes time, | 有时候需要等上一段时间 |
[38:48] | sometimes it takes a parallel universe or something, | 有时候在平行宇宙中才会发生 |
[38:51] | but the thing about twin flames | 但是双生火焰的特点在于 |
[38:54] | is that nothing can keep them apart. | 什么都无法使它们分离 |
[38:58] | They are a magic unto themselves. | 它们本身就是一种魔法 |
[39:01] | And together, they light the way for all of us. | 它们一起 照亮了我们的道路 |
[39:06] | To David and Krystall. | 敬戴夫和克里斯朵 |
[39:09] | To David and Krystall. | 敬戴夫和克里斯朵 |
[39:12] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[39:23] | *You make me want to be a better man* | *你让我想变成更好的人* |
[39:29] | *You make me want to be the best I can* | *你让我想成为最好的自己* |
[39:35] | *You’re my sweet inspiration* | *你是我甜蜜的灵感* |
[39:38] | *You’re my sweet inspiration* | *你是我甜蜜的灵感* |
[39:41] | *You’re my sweet inspiration* | *你是我甜蜜的灵感* |
[39:44] | *Yeah, you’re my…* | *你是我* |
[39:56] | *Chances are…* | *有可能…* |
[39:59] | Two, please. thanks. | 两杯 谢谢 |
[40:01] | I shouldn’t. | 我不能喝 |
[40:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:03] | *The moment you come into view…* | *你一出现在我眼前* |
[40:07] | Oh, you’re not… | 你不会是… |
[40:09] | *Chances are you think* | *有可能你会觉得* |
[40:12] | *That I’m in love with you…* | *我爱上了你* |
[40:14] | Oh, my God. what are we gonna do? | 天啊 我们要怎么办 |
[40:17] | Number 5. | 第五个 |
[40:18] | We’re gonna need a bigger boat. | 我们需要一艘更大的船了 |
[40:21] | A bigger house, | 更大的房子 |
[40:23] | Bigger car, bigger paycheck. | 更大的车 更高的薪水 |
[40:26] | – Can I get a water? – No problem. | -给我一杯水 -好的 |
[40:34] | So I didn’t get a chance to… | 我一直… |
[40:37] | say it back there, but thank you | 没机会说 但是谢谢你 |
[40:42] | for saving my life. | 救了我的命 |
[40:44] | You’re welcome. You ok? | 不客气 你没事吧 |
[40:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:48] | But Luke was right, though. Two guns, huh? | 但是卢克说得对 你有两把枪 |
[40:52] | How long you been wearing an ankle holster? | 你什么时候开始佩戴脚踝枪套的 |
[40:54] | Around the time I got out of prison. | 我当初出狱后 |
[40:56] | Right. | 好吧 |
[40:57] | *Guess you feel you’ll always be…* | *因为你感觉你永远会是…* |
[40:59] | Look, so what I said back there, I, uh… | 我之前说的那些话 我… |
[41:03] | I needed to say something that would get his attention, | 我需要说些什么吸引他的注意力 |
[41:06] | and I needed to say something that would get your attention. | 而且还需要说一些能吸引你注意力的话 |
[41:09] | You know, so, I, uh, I just needed to throw him off balance. | 所以 我只是想让他出其不意 |
[41:12] | *chances are your chances are…* | *有可能 你有可能…* |
[41:13] | Jennifer… | 洁妮芙 |
[41:16] | Truth or Dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[41:17] | *Awfully good* | *很有机会* |
[41:25] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[41:27] | Did you mean it? | 你那时是认真的吗 |
[41:34] | Guys, they’re about to cut the cake. | 伙计们 他们要切蛋糕了 |
[41:36] | Great. we’ll be right there. | 太好了 我们马上来 |
[41:39] | Just… | 你… |
[41:40] | *That fill the skies* | *天空* |
[41:42] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[41:43] | *Are in my eyes* | *尽收眼底* |
[41:45] | Everything’s ok. | 一切都很好 |
[41:47] | *Guess you feel you’ll always be* | *我想你觉得你会一直是* |
[41:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:52] | *The one and only one for me* | *我唯一的爱人* |
[41:56] | *And if you think you could…* | *如果你觉得你可以* |
[42:00] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[42:02] | *Well, chances are your chances are* | *有可能 你有可能* |
[42:07] | *Awfully good* | *很有机会* |
[42:13] | *The chances are your chances are…* | *有可能 你有可能* |
[42:21] | A good friend of mine once said, | 我的一个好朋友曾经说过 |
[42:24] | “All you need is love.” | “你只需要爱” |