时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Our unsub is Everett Lynch. | 我们的疑犯是埃弗雷特·林奇 |
[00:05] | He’s a con man and a murderer | 他是个骗子 杀人犯 |
[00:07] | who slices off the faces of the women he seduces. | 他会把他勾引到的女人的脸剥下来 |
[00:12] | This was the first time that I was beaten | 我被一个比我年轻 |
[00:14] | by someone younger, faster, | 比我敏捷 比我强壮的人 |
[00:17] | stronger than I am. | 打败了 |
[00:21] | – Now, what’s your name? – Grace. I’m Grace. | -你叫什么名字 -我是格雷西 |
[00:23] | Grace? | 格雷西 |
[00:24] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[00:25] | We arrested his daughter Grace, | 我们逮捕了他的女儿格雷西 |
[00:27] | But he got away. | 但是他还是逃走了 |
[00:36] | Honey, don’t be so hard on yourself. | 亲爱的 不要对自己要求那么高 |
[00:38] | You just gave birth, and somehow you’re glowing. | 你刚生了孩子 但不知怎的还是容光焕发 |
[00:40] | I can’t even imagine what I’d look like. | 我无法想象如果是我会是什么鬼样子 |
[00:43] | Thanks. You’re sweet. | 谢谢 你真贴心 |
[00:44] | A liar, but sweet. | 虽然是骗我的 但很贴心 |
[00:48] | Kim, I know we’re not as close as when we were kids, | 金 我知道我们没有小时候那么亲密了 |
[00:51] | but I just want to say… i’m sorry this happened. | 但是 我想说 发生这种事我很遗憾 |
[00:55] | And one day you’ll be a fantastic mother, | 总有一天 你会成为一个出色的母亲 |
[00:59] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[01:00] | Clara’s up. You should go. | 克拉拉醒了 你该去照顾她了 |
[01:02] | Mama’s right here, sweetheart. | 妈妈就在这里 亲爱的 |
[01:06] | I’m so happy for you, Annie. | 我真为你高兴 安妮 |
[01:10] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[01:11] | Talk to you later. | 晚些再说 |
[01:42] | No! | 不 |
[01:45] | No! | 不 |
[01:54] | 艾米丽·潘提斯 行为分析组组长 | |
[01:56] | Come in. | 请进 |
[02:02] | – Heard from Reid? – No. | -有里德的消息吗 -没有 |
[02:04] | He usually disconnects when he’s off teaching his seminar, | 他一去教书就会失联 |
[02:06] | but he’ll be back next week. | 但他下周就回来了 |
[02:09] | I know how much you care about Spence, | 我知道你很在乎斯宾塞 |
[02:11] | But that can’t be the main reason you’re standing in my office | 但这不是你半夜拿着一份文件 |
[02:13] | at midnight with a file in your hand. | 站在我的办公室里的主要原因 |
[02:17] | The latest on Everett Lynch. | 关于埃弗雷特·林奇的最新线索 |
[02:22] | Dave, I appreciate your effort on this, | 戴夫 我很感激你在这件事上的努力 |
[02:25] | but we have a lot going on. | 但我们还有很多事 |
[02:27] | I need your focus here. | 我需要你专注眼下 |
[02:28] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[02:31] | It’s moving so slow. | 进展太慢了 |
[02:34] | We aren’t any closer to finding this jag-off | 我们在找到这个混蛋的事情上 |
[02:36] | than we were yesterday. | 迄今没有一点进展 |
[02:37] | Any luck with his daughter Grace? | 他的女儿格雷西呢 |
[02:39] | She didn’t say much. | 她没有说什么 |
[02:41] | Put her in solitary, see how long she lasts. | 把她关禁闭 看看她能坚持多久 |
[02:46] | It’s Garcia with a new case. | 加西亚有新案子 |
[02:50] | Look, Dave, I have no doubt in my mind, we’ll get him. | 戴夫 毫无疑问我们一定能抓到他 |
[02:54] | But if you try to rush it, | 但如果你急于求成 |
[02:57] | things will get sloppy. | 反而会变得草率 |
[02:59] | You just have to trust the process. | 你得一步一步来 |
[03:02] | When do I not trust the process? | 我什么时候不一步一步来了 |
[03:08] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[03:12] | You are headed to Lewiston, Maine. | 你们要去缅因州路易斯顿 |
[03:14] | It is the second-largest city in the state. | 州内第二大城市 |
[03:16] | It is also a place that could be the setting | 那里差不多可以当做 |
[03:18] | for any horror movie ever made. | 恐怖电影的背景设定了 |
[03:20] | It’s also where two women in the last 5 days | 在过去的五天中 有两名女性 |
[03:22] | have been overpowered with blunt force trauma | 在当地遭受钝器袭击 |
[03:24] | and stabbed 22 times in the stomach. | 她们的腹部还被刺了二十一刀 |
[03:27] | Neither were mothers and neither were pregnant at the time. | 两名死者都没有孩子 当时也都没有身孕 |
[03:30] | This kind of frenzied overkill, | 这种疯狂的过度杀戮 |
[03:32] | it feels personal. | 感觉是私仇 |
[03:33] | So, do we have a primary suspect? | 我们有主要嫌疑人吗 |
[03:35] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[03:36] | But victim number one was Linda Stahl. | 但是第一名被害人琳达·斯坦尔 |
[03:38] | She was single. I can’t find an ex in her past. | 她单身 我没有找到她的前任 |
[03:41] | Victim number two, Kim Reynolds, | 第二名被害人金·雷诺兹 |
[03:42] | She was married. Her husband works nights. | 她已婚 她的丈夫上夜班 |
[03:44] | Let’s double check his alibi. | 我们查一下他的不在场证明 |
[03:46] | This unsub not only has the guts to enter his victims’ homes, | 嫌犯不仅有胆量闯进受害者的家中 |
[03:49] | but these kills are vicious and quick. | 并且杀人手段凶狠而迅速 |
[03:52] | I wonder how he’s getting inside the houses. | 我在想他是怎么闯入房子的 |
[03:54] | Could use a ruse or he’s good at picking locks. | 可能使了骗术 或者他擅长撬锁 |
[03:56] | Well, Maine’s pretty rural. I wouldn’t be surprised | 缅因州大都是郊区 就算这些受害人不锁门 |
[03:58] | if these victims didn’t even lock their doors. | 我也不会感到惊讶 |
[04:00] | And both houses had basements. | 两间房子都有地下室 |
[04:02] | It’s a common point of vulnerable access. | 这是两者非常容易闯入的地方 |
[04:05] | So are we looking for a misogynist here, a scored lover, | 那我们要找的是厌恶女人的人 情场老手 |
[04:07] | a guy with mommy issues, or a combination of all three? | 还是有恋母情结的男人 或者说三者皆是 |
[04:11] | Regardless, our unsub has shown a high level of violence, | 无论如何 我们的嫌疑犯相当暴力 |
[04:13] | a willingness to take risks, | 愿意冒险犯案 |
[04:15] | and he has struck twice in less than a week | 而且他在一周之内袭击两次 |
[04:17] | with no sign he’s about to stop. | 毫无迹象显示他会停手 |
[04:19] | Wheels up. | 马上起飞 |
[04:28] | I’ve got this. | 我来吧 |
[04:31] | Oh, no, it’s a lot. You can’t do that alone. | 不 太多了 你自己洗不完的 |
[04:34] | But you cooked a 4-course meal for 6 people alone. | 但是你独自给六个人做了四道菜的晚餐 |
[04:38] | I am exhausted. | 我精疲力尽了 |
[04:40] | And I have to be at the studio really early tomorrow. | 我明天要很早就去工作室 |
[04:42] | I only have two weeks left until my installation. | 离艺术展只剩两周了 |
[04:45] | You’ll finish in time. | 你能按时完成的 |
[04:46] | And when you do, | 你完成的时候 |
[04:48] | it’ll be your best show yet. | 它会成为你最棒的展 |
[04:50] | Best. | 最棒的 |
[04:52] | We’ll see. | 我们拭目以待 |
[05:28] | Carly? | 卡莉 |
[06:21] | Sick and Evil | 病与邪恶 |
[06:27] | Terror made me cruel | 恐惧使我残忍 |
[06:29] | Emily Bronte. | 艾米莉·勃朗特 |
[06:31] | It is with a heavy heart | 带着沉重的心情报告 |
[06:32] | I report there’s been a new set of victims. | 又有一组新的受害者 |
[06:34] | Two attacks in less than 12 hours. He’s speeding up. | 十二小时内作案两次 凶手在加速 |
[06:37] | Did you say “Set,” Garcia? | 加西亚 你说的是”组” |
[06:38] | Yeah, I did. It was a couple this time– | 是的 我没说错 这次是一对夫妇 |
[06:40] | Carly and Brad Davis. | 卡莉和布拉德·戴维斯 |
[06:41] | I’m sending you the info now. | 我把详细资料发给你们了 |
[06:44] | First time it’s been a couple. | 头一次向两个人下手 |
[06:45] | Breaking into a house and attack one person is difficult enough, | 闯进别人家里并且袭击一个人已经很难了 |
[06:48] | but going in while there’s two people, that’s even riskier. | 如果房子里面有两个人 就更加冒险 |
[06:51] | Brad was stabbed in the stomach | 凶手捅了布拉德的腹部 |
[06:53] | and severed a major artery. | 切断了一条大动脉 |
[06:55] | He died almost instantly. | 他几乎当场死亡 |
[06:56] | Carly was murdered just like the first two victims, | 而卡莉和前两个受害者 |
[06:58] | Linda Stahl and Kim Reynolds– | 琳达·斯塔尔和金·雷诺兹一样 |
[07:00] | Stabbed 22 times in the stomach. | 腹部被刺二十二刀 |
[07:02] | It says here brad was stabbed 21 times | 报告上说布拉德死后腹部 |
[07:04] | in the stomach post-mortem. | 还被刺了二十二刀 |
[07:06] | It’s that number, 22. | 二十二这个数字对凶手来说很重要 |
[07:08] | It’s the unsub’s compulsion. He can’t get away from it. | 凶手对这个数字有强迫症 他不能控制它 |
[07:10] | Then we need to figure out why. | 我们需要找出原因 |
[07:11] | Well, age seems to be the | 年龄是 |
[07:12] | one overlap between the 3 female victims. | 三名女性受害者的一个共同点 |
[07:16] | They were all born within a year of each other. | 她们都是同一年出生的 |
[07:18] | They could be surrogates. | 他们可能是某个人的替代品 |
[07:19] | Well, let’s try to find a deeper connection | 好 我们得从这三个受害者身上找到 |
[07:20] | – between those three. – I’m all over that. | -更深入的关联点 -交给我吧 |
[07:22] | When we land, Dave, Matt, head to the M.E.’s office. | 降落后 戴夫和马特去法医办公室 |
[07:25] | Tara, JJ, you’ll go to the latest crime scene. | 塔拉和杰洁 你们去最新的犯罪现场 |
[07:28] | Luke, you and I will set up with the lewiston P.D. | 卢克 你和我去路易斯顿警局布置工作 |
[07:35] | Detective Miley, I’m SSA Emily Prentiss with the FBI. | 米莉警探 我是联调局特别督察探员艾米莉·潘提斯 |
[07:38] | This is my colleague, SSA Luke Alvez. | 这位是我同事特别督察探员卢克·埃尔维斯 |
[07:41] | Pleasure to meet you both. Welcome to Lewiston. | 很高兴见到两位 欢迎来到路易斯顿 |
[07:42] | Thanks for inviting us in. | 谢谢你邀请我们 |
[07:43] | Once it happened a second time, | 第二起谋杀案发生后 |
[07:44] | I knew we couldn’t handle it on our own. | 我就意识到我们靠自己无法破案 |
[07:46] | Is there some place we can set up? | 有地方可以提供给我们办公吗 |
[07:47] | Yep. Conference room’s right over there, | 有的 那边的会议室可以用 |
[07:49] | And Jeff Reynolds, Kim’s husband, is here | 金的丈夫杰夫·雷诺兹也到警局了 |
[07:51] | and ready to be interviewed. | 可以接受问询 |
[07:53] | Great. We’ll start with him. | 好的 我们先从他开始 |
[07:54] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[07:56] | Kim was desperate to have kids. | 金很想有个孩子 |
[07:59] | It took us almost 3 years, | 我们花了差不多三年时间 |
[08:00] | but we finally got pregnant. | 终于怀上了孩子 |
[08:04] | And the day after we found out, | 我们发现怀孕的第二天 |
[08:05] | we started building the nursery. | 就开始设计婴儿房了 |
[08:09] | But… | 但是… |
[08:11] | then a few weeks later, she miscarried. | 几周后 她流产了 |
[08:15] | To make things worse, her sister just gave birth | 更糟的是 她姐姐刚生了 |
[08:16] | to her third, a girl this time. | 她的第三个孩子 这次是个女孩 |
[08:19] | Kim was crushed. | 金快崩溃了 |
[08:22] | I’m really sorry to hear that, Jeff. | 我真的很遗憾 杰夫 |
[08:24] | I can’t imagine how difficult that must have been. | 我无法想象那有多难熬 |
[08:27] | It made our recent arguments around the house even worse. | 这使我们最近因为房子的争吵变得更加糟糕 |
[08:30] | What was happening with your house? | 房子怎么了 |
[08:32] | We both started hearing noises. | 最近我们一直听到有噪音 |
[08:34] | What kind? | 什么样的噪音 |
[08:35] | I figured it was mice. | 我以为是老鼠 |
[08:38] | I set traps, called pest control, | 我装了老鼠夹 还叫了害虫防治的人 |
[08:40] | but nothing. | 但什么都没有抓到 |
[08:42] | Kim didn’t think it was mice, did she? | 金姆觉得不是老鼠 对吧 |
[08:46] | No. | 对 |
[08:49] | She thought it was footsteps. | 她觉得是脚步声 |
[08:54] | We argued that, um… | 我们为此而争吵 |
[08:58] | What did you argue about? | 你们具体争论些什么 |
[09:00] | I mean, if somebody was inside of our house, | 我的意思是 如果有人进了我们家 |
[09:02] | we would have seen them, right? | 我们肯定看得到的 对吧 |
[09:04] | Under normal circumstances, yes. | 正常情况下 是的 |
[09:07] | But after hearing this, | 但听了你说的这些之后 |
[09:08] | Jeff, we think it’s possible | 杰夫 我们认为凶手有可能 |
[09:12] | this offender was in your home before your wife’s murder. | 在你妻子被害前就藏在你家里了 |
[09:16] | We need to know if you saw anybody new | 我们需要知道你有没有见到 |
[09:18] | hanging around the neighborhood. | 附近出现过什么陌生人 |
[09:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:22] | I could have stopped this? | 我本来可以阻止这一切发生的 |
[09:28] | If kim wanted to get pregnant, | 如果说金想要孩子 |
[09:29] | maybe Linda and Carly did, too. | 也许琳达和卡莉也想 |
[09:31] | We’ll have Garcia look into it. | 让加西亚调查一下 |
[09:33] | Yeah, it looks like the unsub ran pre-attack surveillance on Kim. | 是的 看来凶手在袭击前就监视过金 |
[09:36] | I bet he did the same with the others. | 我敢说凶手肯定也监视过其他受害者 |
[09:38] | To get in and out of houses like this, | 不停地在别人房子里进进出出 |
[09:40] | our unsub must also be savvy and experienced. | 嫌犯肯定相当精明并且很有经验 |
[09:43] | It’s classic pre-cursor behavior. | 典型的前导行为 |
[09:45] | And if nobody saw him casing the area, | 如果没人在这附近见过他 |
[09:47] | he must blend in. | 他肯定之前就融入这个社区了 |
[09:48] | In some way, this guy’s the perfect unsub. | 某种程度上说 这家伙就是个完美罪犯 |
[09:51] | We’ve busted perfect before. | 再完美的嫌犯都被我们抓到过 |
[09:53] | We’ll start by re-canvassing the victims’ neighborhoods. | 我们会挨家挨户询问受害者的邻居们 |
[09:55] | hopefully somebody saw him coming or going. | 希望有人见过他的行踪 |
[10:07] | You’re with the FBI. | 你们是联调局的 |
[10:09] | Yeah. And you are? | 是的 你是 |
[10:10] | Courtney Mably, blogger, | 科特尼·马布里 博客博主 |
[10:12] | local lore expert, curator of the Lewiston Historical Society. | 都市传说专家 路易斯顿历史学会会长 |
[10:15] | When I heard there was a crime at this house, I had to get here. | 我一听说这房子出了命案就马上赶来了 |
[10:18] | And what’s so special about this house? | 这房子有什么特殊的 |
[10:21] | Well, little-known fact, | 有桩鲜为人知的事 |
[10:22] | 60 years ago, a man killed his wife here. | 六十年前 有人在这房子里杀了他妻子 |
[10:24] | Stabbed her in the stomach with a kitchen knife | 拿菜刀捅死了她 |
[10:26] | before cutting his own throat. | 接着就抹脖子自杀了 |
[10:28] | You didn’t know? | 你竟然不知道 |
[10:29] | So then you also don’t know this place is haunted. | 那你估计也不知道这地方闹鬼 |
[10:31] | Haunted? | 闹鬼吗 |
[10:32] | Yes, the ghost of Mrs. Kante roams the grounds | 坎特夫人的鬼魂还在四处徘徊 |
[10:35] | looking for vengeance. | 伺机复仇 |
[10:36] | It’s super cool. | 超有意思的 |
[10:37] | Courtney, I love your enthusiasm, | 科特尼 我很欣赏你的热情 |
[10:40] | but, um, people are dying and there is a killer on the loose. | 但现在不断有人被害 凶手也还逍遥法外 |
[10:45] | Yeah. You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[10:47] | I’m sorry. So sorry. | 对不起 很抱歉 |
[10:50] | I will totally get out of your way. | 我不会妨碍你们了 |
[10:56] | So the Davis murders just happened. | 戴维斯凶杀案才刚刚发生 |
[10:59] | How’d Courtney know about them? | 科特尼是怎么知道的 |
[11:01] | Yeah, that’s a good question. | 好问题 |
[11:02] | A police scanner, maybe a friend on the force, | 可能是警用频道 又或者在警队里有熟人 |
[11:05] | inserting herself into the investigation. | 好强行介入调查 |
[11:08] | Well, let’s have Garcia look into her. | 让加西亚调查一下她 |
[11:10] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:12] | So we know the unsub spent extensive time | 我们的不明嫌犯在受害者家中 |
[11:15] | at the victims’ houses, | 花了大量时间 |
[11:16] | but I still can’t believe we didn’t find one shred | 但还是不敢相信我们在所有案发现场 |
[11:18] | of DNA or print evidence at any of the crime scenes. | 没发现丝毫DNA和指纹 |
[11:21] | Yeah, that on its own shows a level of skill, | 单从这一点就能看出他的能力 |
[11:24] | forensic sophistication, and pre-meditation. | 熟练的反侦察能力以及预谋能力 |
[11:28] | At the Reynolds’ house, the unsub used the tip of his knife | 在雷诺兹家中 不明嫌犯仅用刀尖 |
[11:30] | to remove the doorknob and get to Kim in her locked bedroom. | 就撬开了金上锁卧室的门把手 |
[11:33] | Yeah, they also found a fireplace poker | 他们还在金的尸体边 |
[11:35] | near Kim’s body, so she fought back. | 发现了火棍 表明她有试图反击 |
[11:39] | The unsub might have sustained injuries. | 不明嫌犯很有可能受了伤 |
[11:41] | We should check local hospitals just in case. | 保险起见 最好排查下本地医院 |
[11:43] | If the unsub had to disarm Kim before he could attack her, | 不明嫌犯在攻击金前 必须先卸下她的武器 |
[11:46] | that would have been a lot more work for him. | 对他而言更麻烦 |
[11:48] | Yeah, well, this time looks like he learned from that experience. | 对 看来这次他吸取了教训 |
[11:52] | Right, right. Carly was asleep. | 没错 卡莉当时在睡觉 |
[11:54] | She was an easy target. | 她很好下手 |
[11:56] | And the only obstacle this time would have been her husband Brad. | 这次最大的障碍就是她的丈夫布拉德 |
[11:58] | But the unsub got the jump on him out in the hallway. | 但是不明嫌犯在走廊里伏击了他 |
[12:01] | The unsub’s ability to learn from past near mistakes | 不明嫌犯从以往失误中不断学习 |
[12:04] | has led to a subtle shift in tactics. | 使他的作案手法稍有改变 |
[12:06] | The unsub’s evolving. | 不明嫌犯在不断进化 |
[12:10] | JJ, is there a pile of salt in the corner where you’re standing? | 小洁 你那的墙角有没有一堆盐 |
[12:14] | Yeah. | 有 |
[12:17] | There’s salt in all 4 corners of this room. | 屋子的四角都有盐堆 |
[12:19] | Yeah, salt is used to ward off spirits. | 盐是为了驱鬼辟邪 |
[12:22] | And given the history of this house… | 鉴于这个房子的历史 |
[12:24] | Right. Well, then the question becomes, | 没错 那问题就是 |
[12:26] | did Carly leave the salt behind | 盐堆是卡莉放的 |
[12:29] | or did the unsub? | 还是不明嫌犯放的 |
[12:50] | Michelle, you already took a shower tonight. | 米歇尔 你今晚已经洗过澡了 |
[12:53] | Turn off the water. | 把水关了 |
[12:59] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[13:01] | I didn’t turn it on. | 不是我开的 |
[13:04] | Go get your phone and call 9-1-1. | 快去拿手机报警 |
[13:43] | Per Emily’s request, | 根据艾米莉的指示 |
[13:44] | I looked into possible conception connections | 我调查了所有女性受害者间 |
[13:46] | between the female victims. | 可能存在的怀孕联系 |
[13:48] | Looks like Kim was trying to get pregnant, | 看上去金正在积极备孕 |
[13:49] | but Linda and Carly were not. | 但琳达和卡莉并没有 |
[13:52] | However, when I looked into the past | 但我往前调查了下 |
[13:54] | murder-suicide at the Davis house, | 戴维斯家的杀妻后自杀案 |
[13:56] | 金·雷诺兹 琳达·斯坦尔 布拉德与卡莉·戴维斯 | |
[13:56] | I did find a connection– the houses. | 确实发现了一处联系 凶宅 |
[13:59] | So each has a violent history followed by a ghost story. | 每栋房子都发生过惨案 之后都有鬼故事流传 |
[14:02] | Yeah, yeah. It’s like they | 是的 每栋房子 |
[14:03] | each have a unique place in the city’s lore. | 在都市传说里都有自己的一席之地 |
[14:05] | But if all these murders took place at so-called haunted houses, | 但如果凶案都是发生在所谓鬼屋里 |
[14:08] | then the kills are about the houses, not the women. | 那凶案针对的就是这些凶宅 而不是那几名女性 |
[14:10] | Garcia, we need a list of homes with similar histories | 加西亚 找出在不明嫌犯活动范围内 |
[14:13] | that fall inside the unsub’s comfort zone. | 每一栋有相似背景的房子 |
[14:15] | Ok, I will work on that list right now. | 好的 我现在就去整理 |
[14:17] | Ooh! And all the victims’ houses have another thing in common. | 对了 所有被害者的房子还有一个共同点 |
[14:20] | They have each been heavily chronicled | 都被某人在她的博客里 |
[14:20] | 路易斯顿都市传说 科特尼·马布里 | |
[14:23] | by a certain person, in particular on her blog. | 进行过全面的历史记录 |
[14:25] | Let me guess. Courtney Mably, | 让我猜猜 科特尼·马布里 |
[14:27] | the woman we met at the Davis house. | 我们在戴维斯家碰见的那个女人 |
[14:29] | Don’t you know it. | 猜对了 |
[14:30] | And I did some research on Courtney, too. | 我也调查了下科特尼 |
[14:32] | She is a Lewiston native. | 她是土生土长的路易斯顿人 |
[14:34] | She’s obsessed with local lore. | 对本地的都市传说相当着迷 |
[14:35] | Once upon a time, she was an O.R. nurse, | 她曾经是手术室护士 |
[14:38] | but she was fired for getting in a violent outburst | 但是她因为跟她老板发生激烈冲突 |
[14:38] | 路易斯顿地方医院 永久中止雇佣 员工姓名 科特尼·马布里 医疗职位 护士 手术部 雇佣时间 4/22/2013 辞退时间 6/13/2016 辞退原因 与上司发生威胁性言语和过激肢体冲突 记录备注 马布里女士拒绝承认此次事件并抗议开除结果 评判记录 一次成立 两次不成立 员工曾于2/10/2015病人发生暴力冲突导致停职查看 停职至3/10/2015 | |
[14:40] | at her boss, which she vehemently denies. | 被解雇了 她坚决否认这点 |
[14:43] | And it looks like she makes most of her money off of her blog. | 而且看上去她大部分钱都是靠写博客赚的 |
[14:46] | So we knew about Courtney’s obsession. | 我们知道科特尼对什么着迷 |
[14:47] | Now it’s also clear that she has some skill | 也明确她有某些技能 |
[14:48] | and a violent history. | 以及暴力历史 |
[14:50] | Well, because the kills were so ruthless, | 因为这几起谋杀都很凶残 |
[14:52] | we assumed the unsub’s a man, but what if it isn’t? | 我们假定不明嫌犯是个男的 可如果不是呢 |
[14:56] | So I found 7 locations that match that criteria– | 我找到了七个符合条件的地点 |
[15:00] | Violent history, haunted, in the right zone. | 暴力历史 闹鬼 区域也符合 |
[15:03] | I’m sending you those addresses now. | 我把地址发过去了 |
[15:06] | Hold on. A 9-1-1 call literally just came in, | 等下 刚刚接进来一个报警电话 |
[15:09] | and it’s from one of those addresses. | 是其中一个地址打来的 |
[15:11] | 警报 911报警 涉嫌谋杀 | |
[15:11] | A Natasha Thompson lives there with her daughter Michelle. | 一个叫娜塔莎·汤普森的和她女儿米歇尔住那 |
[15:14] | I’m sending you the info. Here it is. | 我把信息发过去了 请查收 |
[15:16] | JJ and Tara, get over there now. | 小洁和塔拉 现在就过去 |
[15:19] | Matt, let’s get the rest of the team. | 马特 我们去叫其它队员 |
[15:20] | I still want people at those other addresses | 其他几个地方也要派人过去 |
[15:22] | in case Courtney’s on the move. | 以防科特尼到那里去 |
[15:52] | Courtney… | 科特尼 |
[15:54] | Raise your hands slowly. | 把手慢慢举起来 |
[16:16] | Courtney. | 科特尼 |
[16:20] | I’m SSA David Rossi with the FBI. | 我是联调局特别督察探员戴夫·罗西 |
[16:24] | We found you covered in the victim’s blood. | 我们发现你身上沾满了被害人的血 |
[16:28] | You’re smart. | 你是聪明人 |
[16:30] | You know how that looks. | 你知道那代表什么 |
[16:32] | I was there to help. | 我是去帮忙的 |
[16:36] | I saw her. | 我看见她了 |
[16:38] | The blood. | 全是血 |
[16:42] | I tried to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[16:43] | I want to believe you, | 我想相信你 |
[16:45] | but there’s really only one way | 但是你比我们先到那里 |
[16:48] | you could have beaten us there. | 只有一种可能 |
[16:49] | No. I got lucky. | 不 我是碰巧发现的 |
[16:52] | I’ve never seen anyone roll up on a dead body | 我从来没见过什么人 |
[16:56] | inside of a house they didn’t live in by chance. | 会碰巧闯进别人家里发现尸体 |
[17:03] | After the last murder, | 上起谋杀案发生后 |
[17:06] | I decided to try and figure out | 我决定试着猜测一下 |
[17:08] | which house the killer might go to next. | 凶手接下来可能去哪栋房子 |
[17:11] | I landed on 3 possible options. | 我选了三个可能的房子 |
[17:13] | I just so happened to go to the Thompson house first. | 只是我恰好先去了汤普森家 |
[17:18] | I’d never met them. | 我从没见过她们 |
[17:20] | I just looked up who lived there. | 我只是查了谁住过那 |
[17:23] | And the second I saw the door was opened | 我一看见门是开着的 |
[17:26] | and the lights were off, I knew I was right. | 灯都灭了 就知道我猜对了 |
[17:29] | You chose the Thompson house because of its history, didn’t you? | 你选汤普森家是因为那里过去发生的事 对吗 |
[17:33] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:34] | 10 years ago, the homeowner was | 十年前 房子的主人 |
[17:37] | stabbed and murdered after taking a bath. | 泡完澡之后被捅死了 |
[17:40] | She’s haunted the place ever since. | 从那时起她就阴魂不散 |
[17:41] | And that explains why you filled the tub with water. | 这也解释了你为什么把浴缸放满水 |
[17:44] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[17:47] | I didn’t do that. | 不是我 |
[17:48] | It’s not just your fascination with ghost stories | 问题不在于你痴迷鬼故事 |
[17:51] | or haunted houses or even the fact | 也不在于房子闹鬼 |
[17:52] | that we found you there. | 连我们在那抓到你也不算 |
[17:55] | It’s you. | 而在于你 |
[17:59] | You see, in my line of work, | 在我们这个行业里 |
[18:04] | patterns of past behavior | 过去的行为模式 |
[18:07] | are often the best indicators | 常常是未来行为的 |
[18:10] | of future behavior. | 最佳指示 |
[18:11] | And your past, the life-long obsession, | 而你的过去 你对这些的毕生痴迷 |
[18:14] | the violent incident, | 以及暴力事件 |
[18:16] | it paints a certain picture, | 给我们描绘出了一幅特定的画面 |
[18:20] | a picture that could allow me to understand | 一幅让我们明白你为什么会 |
[18:22] | why you would target these homes | 选定这些家庭 |
[18:26] | and stab these victims. | 捅死这些受害者的画面 |
[18:32] | But… | 但是 |
[18:35] | I’ve been a profiler long enough to know | 我当侧写师这么久了 |
[18:37] | that often isn’t always. | 也知道经常不代表永远 |
[18:41] | So… | 所以 |
[18:44] | I want you to tell me everything, | 我想让你跟我说实话 |
[18:47] | because there’s a little girl down the hall who survived, | 因为走廊那边幸存下来的小女孩 |
[18:52] | and she is telling us everything. | 她正在把一切都告诉我们 |
[18:59] | Hi, Michelle. | 你好 米歇尔 |
[19:02] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[19:04] | Yes. | 记得 |
[19:05] | You’re Tara from the FBI, | 你是联调局的塔拉 |
[19:08] | and you found me behind the chair. | 你发现了躲在椅子后面的我 |
[19:10] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[19:13] | I need to ask you some questions | 我需要问你一些问题 |
[19:14] | about what happened tonight. | 关于今晚发生的事情 |
[19:16] | And if at any time it becomes too overwhelming, | 如果你觉得承受不了 |
[19:18] | you tell me and we’ll stop right away, ok? | 你随时告诉我 我们马上停下来 好吗 |
[19:21] | Ok. | 好的 |
[19:22] | Ok. | 好 |
[19:24] | Now, tell me what happened tonight, | 告诉我 今晚发生了什么 |
[19:27] | and start as close to the beginning as you can. | 尽可能地从开始讲起 |
[19:32] | My mom yelled for me to turn off the bath water, | 我妈喊我关掉浴室的水龙头 |
[19:35] | but it wasn’t me. | 但不是我弄的 |
[19:37] | And I told her that. | 我告诉她了 |
[19:40] | Ok. Then what happened? | 然后呢 |
[19:43] | My mom had me call 9-1-1. | 我妈让我打电话报警 |
[19:46] | She ran upstairs. | 她跑上楼 |
[19:49] | My mom screamed… | 妈妈尖叫了一声 |
[19:51] | So I hid. | 于是我躲了起来 |
[19:57] | I heard footsteps move slowly down the stairs. | 我听到缓缓下楼的脚步声 |
[20:03] | And then… | 然后 |
[20:08] | I saw a mask. | 我看到一张面具 |
[20:24] | It’s ok. | 没事了 |
[20:25] | Could you tell if the person in the mask | 你能不能看出戴面具的 |
[20:27] | was a man or a woman? | 是男是女 |
[20:28] | A woman. | 女人 |
[20:30] | You’re positive? | 你确定吗 |
[20:31] | Yes. She took it off. | 确定 她把面具摘了 |
[20:34] | Michelle… | 米歇尔 |
[20:38] | Is this the woman that you saw? | 你看到的是这个女人吗 |
[20:42] | No, that’s not her. | 不 不是她 |
[20:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:47] | You did great. | 你做得很好 |
[20:52] | Courtney, you are free to go. | 科特尼 你可以走了 |
[21:07] | Did they catch the killer yet? | 抓到凶手了吗 |
[21:10] | No, not yet. | 没 还没 |
[21:14] | But we think whoever it is has similar interests to you. | 但我们认为这个人和你有类似的兴趣 |
[21:18] | So would you mind answering some questions | 不知道你是否介意回答几个 |
[21:20] | about the community for us? | 关于你们社群的问题 |
[21:22] | Of course not. Anything you need. | 当然不介意 随便问 |
[21:28] | Michelle Thompson, the little girl, | 米歇尔·汤普森 那个小姑娘 |
[21:31] | in your experience, | 根据你们的经验 |
[21:34] | is she gonna be ok? | 她会没事的吧 |
[21:38] | I don’t know… | 我也说不准 |
[21:41] | But I’m always hopeful. | 但我总是怀有希望 |
[21:47] | We’re about to let Courtney go. | 我们这就放科特尼走 |
[21:49] | Her story checks out. Michelle can’t I.D. her, | 她的说法得到了证实 米歇尔认不出她 |
[21:51] | and we didn’t find her DNA in the bathtub. | 而且浴缸里也没有找到她的DNA |
[21:53] | Ok. And if Michelle’s up for it, | 好的 等米歇尔准备好了 |
[21:55] | let’s have her work with a sketch artist. | 给她安排一个画像师 |
[21:57] | I’ll ask her. | 我会问她 |
[21:58] | We also found sage burning at the crime scene this time. | 这一次我们还在犯罪现场发现了燃烧的鼠尾草 |
[22:01] | We think the unsub left it | 我们认为是嫌犯留下的 |
[22:03] | because we also found piles of salt | 因为我们还在卧室的四角 |
[22:05] | in all 4 corners of the bedroom the way we did at the Davis house. | 发现了盐堆 这和戴维斯家的情况一样 |
[22:08] | So the unsub kills her victims, | 这么说嫌犯杀死了被害人 |
[22:10] | then places the salt and burns sage. | 然后摆放盐堆 燃烧鼠尾草 |
[22:13] | Given the history of the sites, | 结合这些房屋的历史 |
[22:15] | I know what the unsub’s doing. | 我知道嫌犯的打算了 |
[22:16] | Let’s deliver the profile. | 准备发布侧写 |
[22:19] | Are you saying that we’re looking for a ghost hunter? | 你们的意思是我们要抓的是一个猎鬼者 |
[22:21] | No, we are looking for a serial killer | 不 我们要找的是一个 |
[22:23] | who is obsessed with the paranormal. | 执迷于超自然事件的连环杀手 |
[22:25] | She’s female, probably local, | 凶手为女性 很可能是本地人 |
[22:26] | and has extensive knowledge of the city’s lore. | 而且对本市传说有深入了解 |
[22:29] | This unsub is mission-driven | 嫌犯作案受使命驱动 |
[22:30] | and likely delusional. | 而且很可能有妄想症 |
[22:31] | This delusion may stem from the fact | 她认为那些房屋闹鬼 |
[22:33] | that she thinks the houses are haunted | 里面住的人被恶魔感染了 |
[22:35] | and that the residents are infected by evil. | 这可能是其妄想的根源 |
[22:37] | To her, the only way to kill the demon and save the people | 在她看来 要杀死恶魔 拯救这些人 |
[22:40] | is by stabbing them 22 times in the stomach. | 唯一方式是往她们肚子捅二十二刀 |
[22:43] | And at this point, it’s still unclear | 现在仍不清楚 |
[22:44] | why she values the number 22. | 她看重数字二十二的原因 |
[22:47] | We have a sketch artist working | 已经安排画像师 |
[22:48] | with the daughter of our latest victim. | 与最近一名被害人的女儿画像 |
[22:50] | And we’ll be canvassing the area | 接下来我们会对其他凶宅周边 |
[22:51] | surrounding the other haunted sites | 展开地毯式搜索 |
[22:53] | in an effort to predict her next move. | 希望能预测到她的下一步行动 |
[22:55] | Thank you all for your time. | 感谢大家的配合 |
[23:25] | Rossi. | 罗西 |
[23:27] | Was Courtney helpful? | 科特尼有帮上忙吗 |
[23:29] | Yeah. She gave me a list of 5 local paranormal investigators | 嗯 她给了我一份本地超自然研究者名单 有五人 |
[23:33] | that might fit our profile. | 可能符合我们的侧写 |
[23:35] | I just texted it to Garcia. | 我刚发给加西亚 |
[23:37] | All right. Well, while Garcia gets a handle on that list, | 好 趁着加西亚还在处理那份名单 |
[23:39] | why don’t we check in on Michelle, see how she’s holding up. | 要不我们去看看米歇尔那边如何 |
[23:47] | Garcia, what can you tell us about | 加西亚 针对科特尼提供的研究者名单 |
[23:48] | Courtney’s list of investigators? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[23:50] | Here’s the thing. I just started that search. | 是这样的 我才开始搜索 |
[23:52] | I’m actually calling you with a list of my own. | 我打电话其实是说我自己列的一个清单 |
[23:54] | I’ve got 5 more places the unsub might be targeting next. | 我找到嫌犯下一步可能会针对的五处地点 |
[23:57] | They’re a little lesser known, but they fit the parameters– | 更鲜为人知一些 但符合我们的条件 |
[24:00] | Haunted, violent history, right in the unsub’s comfort zone. | 发生过暴力事件的凶宅 位于嫌犯舒适区 |
[24:04] | Thanks, Garcia. | 谢了 加西亚 |
[24:06] | Why don’t you give us a call back | 等你对科特尼的名单 |
[24:07] | once you get a handle on Courtney’s list. | 有发现再联系我们 |
[24:08] | Oh, Alvez, have you heard of multitasking? | 埃尔维斯 你听说过多任务同步处理吗 |
[24:10] | It’s all the rage, I’m really good at it, | 可流行了 我很擅长 |
[24:12] | and I’m doing it right now. | 现在我正是如此 |
[24:14] | Yeah, I’m sure you were. | 那是当然 |
[24:16] | Don’t get me wrong. You’re great, | 别误会 你很棒 |
[24:18] | but Rossi literally just sent you that list. | 但罗西把名单发给你也就刚才的事 |
[24:20] | Yeah, well, I’m more than simply great. | 是啊 我可不只是很棒 |
[24:23] | I’m entirely fantastic. | 我简直棒极了 |
[24:24] | And one of those names is ringing all the bells. | 其中有一个人完全符合 |
[24:27] | 哈德瑞吉大学 宗教学 斯蒂芬妮·卡特教授 哲学硕士 | |
[24:28] | Stephanie Carter. | 斯蒂芬妮·卡特 |
[24:29] | She’s a religious studies professor at the local college. | 她是本地院校的宗教学教授 |
[24:32] | She investigates the paranormal with her husband Patrick, | 和丈夫帕特里克一同研究超自然事件 |
[24:34] | 斯蒂芬妮&帕特里克·卡特超自然研究 哈德瑞吉大学 | |
[24:34] | who is a psych professor at the same place. | 帕特里克在该所大学任职心理学教授 |
[24:37] | What makes her stand out? | 她有什么特别的 |
[24:38] | She’s written several academic papers | 她写了几篇关于 |
[24:39] | about demonology and its strong hold on the human body | 恶魔学及其对人体的严重影响 |
[24:42] | 出版书籍 《现存的黑暗 21世纪的恶魔附身》 《当你的身体不受控制 现代驱魔术101》 《灵魂净化训练营 终极驱魔术》 | |
[24:44] | and the various methods of removal. | 以及数种除魔方法 |
[24:46] | That checks a lot of our boxes. | 非常符合我们的侧写 |
[24:48] | Oh, here’s another tick. | 还有一点 |
[24:49] | Michelle Thompson, Natasha’s daughter, | 米歇尔·汤普森 娜塔莎的女儿 |
[24:51] | her police sketch just came in. | 根据她描述产生的警方素描 |
[24:53] | It looks a lot like Stephanie. | 和斯蒂芬妮非常相似 |
[24:54] | I think all of our boxes are checked now. | 我觉得她就是我们要找的人 |
[24:57] | Ok, here’s her work and her home address. | 这是她的工作和家庭地址 |
[24:59] | Great job, Garcia. | 干得漂亮 加西亚 |
[25:04] | Oh, my gosh, Stephanie, did you hear? | 天呐 斯蒂芬妮 你听说没 |
[25:09] | The FBI is here. In Lewiston. | 联调局来了 在路易斯顿 |
[25:11] | They’re looking into the murders at those houses, | 他们在调查那几栋凶宅的凶手 |
[25:13] | and they thought I did it. | 他们还以为是我干的 |
[25:14] | Can you believe that? | 你敢相信吗 |
[25:16] | I didn’t. I mean, nobody we know would do that. | 当然不是我了 我们认识的人里没人会这么做 |
[25:18] | Courtney, I’m glad you’re here. | 科特尼 很高兴你来了 |
[25:21] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[25:22] | Help? Really? With what? | 需要我帮忙 真的吗 什么忙 |
[25:25] | A case. | 一个案子 |
[25:27] | Patrick and I cleansed this house last week. | 帕特里克和我上周净化了一所房子 |
[25:29] | It didn’t work, | 但没有成功 |
[25:30] | and we’re gonna try again. | 我们准备再试一次 |
[25:32] | I want you to come with. | 我想要你也加入 |
[25:34] | You’ve never asked me before, | 你之前从没有叫我去过 |
[25:35] | but, ok, yes, I would love to. | 不过我很乐意去 |
[25:38] | Great. Let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[25:40] | – Right now? – Yes. | -现在吗 -是的 |
[25:41] | But you need to leave your cell phone here. | 不过你得把手机留下 |
[25:42] | The cell signals interfere with the EMF meters. | 手机信号会干扰电磁场表 |
[25:45] | Ok. No problem. | 行 没问题 |
[25:47] | We don’t have much time. Patrick’s waiting for us. | 没时间了 帕特里克在等着我们 |
[26:13] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[26:18] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[26:24] | It’s Courtney’s phone. | 是科特尼的手机 |
[26:25] | What’s it doing here? | 她的手机怎么在这 |
[26:26] | We know they run in the same circle. | 我们知道她们是同一个圈子里的 |
[26:28] | Yeah, if Courtney came here after leaving the station last night, | 如果科特尼昨晚离开警局后来了这里 |
[26:30] | that means they must know each other pretty well. | 也就意味着他们之间一定很熟 |
[26:32] | No signs of a struggle means their relationship’s good. | 没有打斗的痕迹 说明他们关系很好 |
[26:34] | Does that make Courtney an accomplice? | 这能说明科特尼是从犯吗 |
[26:36] | No, the only thing she’s guilty of is excitement. | 不 她唯一的错就是容易激动 |
[26:39] | If Stephanie’s savvy, | 如果斯蒂芬妮够聪明的话 |
[26:40] | she could have tricked Courtney into her own abduction. | 她可能已经诱拐了科特尼 |
[26:41] | We’re gonna need a BOLO out on Courtney, | 我们得对科特尼 斯蒂芬妮和帕特里克 |
[26:43] | Stephanie, and Patrick. | 发出全境通告 |
[26:44] | I’ll get my best people on it. | 我让最能干的手下去办 |
[26:45] | I wonder what Patrick’s role is in this. | 我很好奇帕特里克在这事中扮演了什么角色 |
[26:47] | Could be a partner. | 可能是同伙 |
[26:48] | Ok, but where would they take Courtney? | 他们会把科特尼拐到哪里去 |
[26:51] | I don’t know, but the answer is somewhere in this office. | 不知道 但答案应该在这间办公室里 |
[27:05] | Too bad this place isn’t well known. | 可惜这个地方不是很出名 |
[27:08] | It should be legendary. | 这本该是个传奇故事 |
[27:11] | 70 years ago, Mrs. Van Vraken | 七十年前 范·维瑞肯夫人 |
[27:13] | murdered her entire family in the bedroom, | 在卧室杀害了她的全家 |
[27:17] | Stabbing each of them 15 times | 她在每个人身上各捅了十五刀 |
[27:20] | because they were possessed by demons. | 因为他们被恶魔附身了 |
[27:22] | She’s haunted the place ever since. | 从此之后 她的鬼魂一直在这里出没 |
[27:27] | I’m so sorry. You already know the story. | 抱歉 看来你已经知道这个故事了 |
[27:30] | But when I get excited, I talk. | 不过我一激动就会滔滔不绝 |
[27:32] | When I talk, I don’t always think it through. | 我说话总是不经过大脑 |
[27:36] | It’s a vicious circle. | 恶性循环 |
[27:39] | It’s ok, Courtney. | 没关系 科特尼 |
[27:40] | I’m glad you’re excited. | 很高兴你这么激动 |
[27:46] | I read a rumor that a couple bought this place | 我听说过一个流言 一对夫妇在1982年 |
[27:48] | from the Van Vraken estate in 1982, | 范·维瑞肯房产手上买下了这栋房子 |
[27:50] | but they didn’t make it through the night. | 但他们没能活过入住当晚 |
[27:52] | The wife stabbed the husband and then herself. | 妻子捅死了丈夫然后自尽 |
[27:55] | Nobody’s lived here since. | 自那以后这房子就没人居住过 |
[27:57] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[27:58] | It is. | 是真的 |
[27:59] | I also read that after the couple died, | 我还听说 那对夫妇死后 |
[28:01] | the Van Vraken Estate bought back the house | 范·维瑞肯房产买回了这栋房子 |
[28:03] | and they’ve been trying to sell it on and off for years. | 几年间一直在断断续续地出售这栋房子 |
[28:06] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[28:09] | Did they ask you to cleanse it? | 是他们要你净化这里的吗 |
[28:13] | They did. | 是的 |
[28:16] | This place has such unique energy. | 这个地方有如此特殊的能量 |
[28:19] | I can really feel the vibe. | 我真的能感到这里的诡异氛围 |
[28:25] | There’s only one rule here– | 这里只有一条规矩 |
[28:28] | stay as quiet as possible. | 尽量保持安静 |
[28:31] | They can hear everything. | 他们什么都能听见 |
[28:34] | And Mrs. Van Vraken, she didn’t stab her family 15 times each. | 还有范·维瑞肯夫人 不是捅了她家人每人十五刀 |
[28:40] | It was 22. | 是二十二刀 |
[28:43] | Cool. | 酷 |
[28:46] | Come on, Patrick’s waiting. | 快来 帕特里克等着呢 |
[28:49] | The Carters kept detailed records of their investigations. | 卡特夫妇保存了他们调查的详细记录 |
[28:51] | It’s gonna help us piece together their work. | 这能帮我们拼凑出他们的罪行 |
[28:53] | My takeaway is that the Carters were studious, | 我的发现是 卡特夫妇很用功 |
[28:55] | prepared, and left nothing to chance, | 准备充分 从来不碰运气 |
[28:57] | but they were still able to think on their feet. | 但他们仍然能够迅速做出反应 |
[29:03] | Hey, Garcia. | 加西亚 |
[29:04] | I have tried to find the Carters | 我试图通过车辆 信用卡和手机 |
[29:06] | through vehicle, credit card, phone, and smartly for them | 来查找卡特夫妇的踪迹 但他们很狡猾 |
[29:09] | and infuriatingly for me, they’re off the grid. | 让我很沮丧地发现 他们无迹可寻 |
[29:11] | Well, maybe there’s something in Stephanie’s past | 或许斯蒂芬妮的过去 |
[29:13] | that can help us out. | 能帮我们解决困境 |
[29:14] | Well, she had a relatively difficult, | 她有一段相当艰难 |
[29:16] | if not sadly, un-unique childhood. | 但很遗憾 并非特例的童年 |
[29:21] | She was an outstanding student. | 她学生时代成绩优秀 |
[29:22] | She was bullied all the time. | 但一直遭到霸凌 |
[29:24] | When she got to high school, she fought back, | 她上高中时反击了 |
[29:27] | and then got expelled for it. | 并因此遭到了开除 |
[29:28] | I doubt it got any easier after that. | 我怀疑之后情况变得更糟了 |
[29:30] | No, the expulsion started a downward spiral | 对 开除带来了一段恶性循环的 |
[29:32] | of intense psychiatric care | 精神病院住院经历 |
[29:34] | and a shifting cocktail of various meds. | 和各种各样的药物 |
[29:37] | Yet she still held it together and became a college professor. | 但她还是撑了下来 还成了大学教授 |
[29:40] | But then 5 years ago, something changed | 但五年前发生了一些变化 |
[29:43] | ’cause she went off all her meds, | 因为她停用了所有药物 |
[29:45] | she stopped going to therapy cold turkey. | 也停止了心理治疗 |
[29:48] | It’s like something made everything better. | 似乎发生了一些事让一切好转了 |
[29:51] | I’m surprised it took her this long to break down. | 我很惊讶她这么久才崩溃 |
[29:53] | Yeah, white knuckling like that? | 是啊 这种程度的压抑 |
[29:54] | That’s a big stressor. | 这可是个很大的压力源 |
[29:55] | Do we know why she stopped everything in the first place? | 我们知道她当初为什么停止就医吗 |
[29:57] | No, there’s no record of it. | 不 没有记录 |
[29:59] | She didn’t post anything specific. | 她没有发任何特别的内容 |
[30:01] | The Carters started their investigations 5 years ago. | 卡特夫妇在五年前开始了他们的调查 |
[30:04] | Their first journal is here. | 他们的第一本日记在这 |
[30:07] | Around that time, Stephanie met a like mind in Patrick. | 大概在那时候 斯蒂芬妮遇到了同好帕特里克 |
[30:12] | Suddenly, her entire world made sense. | 突然间她的整个世界都有了意义 |
[30:26] | I need to talk to Patrick first. | 我得先和帕特里克谈谈 |
[30:44] | Stephanie, you’re back. | 斯蒂芬妮 你回来了 |
[30:47] | Local P.D. just brought the latest batch | 当地法医刚把从斯蒂芬妮和帕特里克办公室里 |
[30:49] | of journals and tapes from Stephanie and Patrick’s office. | 搜出来的近期日记和录像都送过来了 |
[30:53] | And we know everything there is to know | 我们了解到了一切 |
[30:55] | about Stephanie and Courtney, | 有关斯蒂芬妮和科特尼的信息 |
[30:57] | but what about Patrick? | 但帕特里克呢 |
[30:58] | He’s the last unknown. Let’s dig into his life. | 他是最后的未知数 我们挖掘一下他的生活 |
[31:04] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[31:09] | I’ve got his most recent journal right here. | 我手上是他最近的日记 |
[31:12] | When’s the last time he wrote in it? | 他最后一次写是什么时候 |
[31:14] | A week ago. | 一周前 |
[31:16] | He and Stephanie were about to start a new case. | 他和斯蒂芬妮要开始调查一桩新案子 |
[31:18] | His preliminary notes say how excited he was. | 他的初步记录显示出他很兴奋 |
[31:21] | Uh, that they’d seen a lot in the past, | 他们之前已经见了很多房子 |
[31:25] | but he thought that this house | 但他认为这栋房子 |
[31:27] | might be their most dangerous one yet. | 或许是他们见过的最危险的一栋 |
[31:29] | Did they finish that case? | 他们完成这趟调查了吗 |
[31:31] | No. | 没有 |
[31:32] | No, his notes are incomplete, which is strange | 没有 他的笔记不完整 但奇怪的是 |
[31:35] | because every other one of their cases was methodically detailed | 他们其他的调查笔记都十分详尽 |
[31:38] | beginning to end, no exceptions. | 从开头写到结尾 无一例外 |
[31:40] | So this case was different for a reason. | 这次调查有它不同寻常的原因 |
[31:42] | Yeah, it looks like Patrick wasn’t around to finish it. | 对 似乎帕特里克没时间完成它 |
[31:45] | We need an address on that house. | 我们需要那栋房子的地址 |
[31:48] | Got one right here. | 后面有地址 |
[32:02] | You’ve been gone a long time. | 你去了好长时间 |
[32:04] | Is everything ok? | 一切都还好吗 |
[32:07] | I ran into Courtney. | 我遇见了科特尼 |
[32:11] | You did? | 是吗 |
[32:12] | I brought her here. | 我把她带来了 |
[32:15] | How come? | 为什么 |
[32:28] | Courtney was at the last house and caught the infection there. | 科特尼去了最后那栋房子 在那被感染了 |
[32:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:33] | It’s in the early stages, | 还在早期阶段 |
[32:35] | but I could see it in her eyes. | 但我能从她眼睛里看出来 |
[32:41] | The infection is moving faster now. | 一旦感染会蔓延得很快 |
[32:43] | That’s why I brought Courtney here. | 所以我才把科特尼带到这 |
[32:46] | If I save her while in this house, | 如果我能在这座房子里拯救她 |
[32:50] | I can stop the spread forever. | 我就能彻底阻止蔓延 |
[32:52] | How much longer do you think we have before– | 你觉得我们还有多少时间… |
[32:58] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[33:00] | She’s fully infected. | 她被完全感染了 |
[33:04] | You know what you have to do. | 你知道你该做什么 |
[33:06] | It’s the only way to save her. | 那是救她的唯一办法 |
[33:15] | Stephanie? | 斯蒂芬妮 |
[33:18] | Where’s Patrick? | 帕特里克在哪 |
[33:27] | Isn’t this Patrick’s stuff? | 这是帕特里克的东西吗 |
[33:30] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[33:31] | Stephanie! Aah! | 斯蒂芬妮 |
[33:32] | Stephanie! | 斯蒂芬妮 |
[33:36] | Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[34:04] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做的 |
[34:05] | But I have no choice. | 可我别无选择 |
[34:51] | Please, no. | 求你了 不要 |
[34:54] | Stephanie. | 斯蒂芬妮 |
[34:56] | They’re getting stronger. | 他们越来越强大了 |
[34:57] | They haven’t fought back this much before. | 他们以前反抗从来没有这么强烈过 |
[34:59] | I’m not what you think I am. | 我不是你以为的那样 |
[35:01] | I’m–I’m not. | 我不是 |
[35:03] | That’s what they always say. | 他们都这么说 |
[35:05] | Stephanie, please. | 斯蒂芬妮 求你了 |
[35:07] | Do what you have to do, Stephanie, | 做你该做的事 斯蒂芬妮 |
[35:09] | just like you did to me. | 就像你对我做的那样 |
[35:12] | Please, no. | 求你了 不要 |
[35:15] | It’s ok, Courtney. | 没事的 科特尼 |
[35:18] | I’m going to save you. | 我会救你的 |
[35:24] | Courtney. | 科特尼 |
[35:29] | Courtney. | 科特尼 |
[35:30] | Agent Rossi? | 罗西探员 |
[35:32] | Yeah. It’s me. I’m here, kid. | 是我 我在呢 孩子 |
[35:34] | I got you. | 我来救你了 |
[35:35] | You’re gonna be ok. | 你不会有事的 |
[35:44] | Can I get a second with her, please? | 我能和她聊两句吗 |
[35:53] | Came to say good-bye. | 我是来和你说再见的 |
[35:57] | I’ve been chasing stories like this | 我一直以来都在追寻 |
[35:59] | for a long time. | 这样的故事 |
[36:02] | Today, I almost became one of them. | 今天 我自己差点变成了主角 |
[36:06] | Maybe it’s time for me to do something else. | 也许我该去做些别的事了 |
[36:10] | No. | 不 |
[36:12] | A belief as strong as yours, | 你有如此强的 |
[36:14] | that’s unshakeable. | 无法动摇的信念 |
[36:17] | It’s born for a reason. | 其存在肯定是有理由的 |
[36:21] | My guess is | 我猜 |
[36:23] | that you lost somebody. | 你失去过你在意的人 |
[36:30] | My twin sister. | 我的孪生姐姐 |
[36:34] | We were 8. | 我们当时八岁 |
[36:37] | It was a car accident. | 发生了一场车祸 |
[36:42] | So now you believe because it gives you hope | 所以你如此深信是因为这让你能抱有 |
[36:45] | that you’ll see her again. | 再见她一面的希望 |
[36:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:52] | That’s a powerful feeling. | 那是一种强大的感情 |
[36:55] | Don’t you ever give it up. Ok? | 不要放弃 好吗 |
[37:00] | Ok. | 好的 |
[37:06] | You may not believe in what I do, Agent Rossi, | 你可能不相信我所做的事 罗西探员 |
[37:11] | but I’ve seen things. | 但我真的见过 |
[37:14] | And right now I can see that you’re haunted by something. | 我现在就能看出来你被某些东西所困扰着 |
[37:25] | You take care of yourself, Courtney. | 照顾好自己 科特尼 |
[37:28] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[37:31] | And thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[37:56] | You were great today with Courtney. | 你今天对科特尼的事处理得很好 |
[37:58] | And I hope that’s further proof | 希望这也能够让你 |
[37:59] | you have no reason to doubt yourself. | 不要再质疑你自己 |
[38:02] | You’re a cornerstone of this team, Dave. | 你是这个团队的基石 戴夫 |
[38:05] | Thanks. I appreciate it. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[38:08] | And the drink, too. | 还谢谢这杯酒 |
[38:12] | We will get Everett Lynch, I promise. | 我们会抓到埃弗雷特·林奇的 我保证 |
[38:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:16] | We just have to trust the process. | 我们只需要一步一步来 |
[38:20] | Come on, you don’t want to be accused of drinking alone. | 来吧 省得大家说你不跟他们一起喝一杯 |
[38:24] | I’ll ask him. Rossi? | 我来问吧 罗西 |
[38:26] | You think the BAU’s haunted? | 你觉得行为分析小组闹鬼吗 |
[38:29] | Yep, 100%. | 是的 百分百确定 |
[38:31] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[38:32] | Do you have any proof? | 你有什么证据吗 |
[38:33] | Well, nothing that could be used as evidence | 没有可以在法庭上 |
[38:35] | in a court of law. | 用的证据 |
[38:36] | No, I’ve felt it, too. | 不 我也有感觉 |
[38:37] | I mean, I’m talking about sudden drops in temperature | 就是那种温度突然降低 |
[38:40] | or unexplained sounds, things like that. | 或者突然冒出来的声音什么的 |
[38:44] | Jeez, next you’re gonna say | 天啊 你接下来就要说 |
[38:45] | you found traces of ectoplasm in the fridge. | 你在冰箱里发现了灵体的痕迹 |
[38:48] | I think that was Reid’s left over curry noodle soup. | 那应该是里德放过夜的咖喱面汤 |
[38:52] | You know, sometimes I do feel like I’m being watched. | 有时候我的确感到有人在看我 |
[38:55] | And I mean, I know nobody’s there, | 我明明知道没有人在 |
[38:57] | but I can feel eyes on me. | 但我总觉得有人在看着我 |
[38:59] | Emily, not you, too. | 艾米莉 你不是吧 |
[39:01] | What, you’re not a believer, JJ? | 你不信有鬼吗 小洁 |
[39:03] | Nope. Not even a little. | 不信 一点都不信 |
[39:05] | Oh, that’s my girl. | 这才对嘛 |
[39:07] | Same here. Even as a kid around the campfire, | 我也是 虽然我小时候围着营火讲鬼故事 |
[39:09] | I was always trying to pull logic threads. | 我总是想找出合乎逻辑的解释 |
[39:11] | Your buddies must have loved that. | 你朋友们肯定爱死你了 |
[39:14] | How can the three of you be so skeptical | 你们三个怎么能在我们看到那种场景后 |
[39:17] | after what we’ve seen? | 还是不信呢 |
[39:18] | See, that’s my point. | 我就是这个意思 |
[39:19] | How can I believe in that stuff | 我们看到过那种场景后 |
[39:21] | after we’ve seen what we’ve seen? | 我怎么还会相信呢 |
[39:23] | I mean, yeah, monsters are real, | 我是说世上的确有魔鬼 |
[39:25] | but they are most definitely human. | 但他们大多都是人类 |
[39:27] | And you most definitely have a loose definition for “Human,” | 那你对”人类”的定义肯定不够严谨 |
[39:30] | because monsters are monsters in my book. | 因为在我看来 魔鬼就是魔鬼 |
[39:34] | “How does one kill fear, I wonder? | “我想知道 如何杀死恐惧 |
[39:37] | “How do you shoot a specter through the heart, | “如何射穿一个幽灵的心脏 |
[39:39] | slash off its spectral head, | 砍掉幽灵的头 |
[39:42] | take it by its spectral throat?” | 攥住幽灵的脖子” |
[39:45] | Joseph Conrad. | 约瑟夫·康纳德[英国作家] |