时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | You looking for ransom money? | 你是要赎金吗 |
[00:14] | Is that what this is about? | 是为了钱吗 |
[00:17] | Huh? | 是吗 |
[00:26] | Even if you get your damn money, | 就算你拿到了钱 |
[00:28] | I swear to god, I will make it my mission | 我对天发誓 我会终己一生 |
[00:31] | in life to hunt you down | 找到你 |
[00:34] | and see you suffer. | 看你受苦 |
[00:51] | Ok. Ok, yeah. | 好 好 |
[00:54] | Take your best shot. | 全力来一下 |
[00:56] | Son of a bitch. Uh! | 混蛋 |
[01:35] | Hi. | 你来了 |
[01:37] | Sorry. Did I get the time wrong? | 对不起 是我搞错了时间吗 |
[01:39] | No, I’m sorry. It’s me. | 没有 对不起 是我 |
[01:40] | I’m running way behind schedule. | 是我误了时间 |
[01:42] | – Please come in. – OK. | -请进 -好 |
[01:48] | Something smells fantastic. | 什么东西闻起来好棒 |
[01:51] | But, you know, I didn’t mean for you to make us dinner. | 但你知道 我不是有意让你做晚餐的 |
[01:54] | I wanted to take you out tonight. | 我本来想今晚带你出去吃 |
[01:55] | I know. I wanted to surprise you. | 我知道 我想给你个惊喜 |
[01:58] | Well, I am surprised. | 确实是个惊喜 |
[02:00] | Ok. Great. | 太好了 |
[02:01] | I’m just gonna go change, | 我去换个衣服 |
[02:02] | so please make yourself at home, | 你自便 |
[02:04] | make yourself a drink, maybe two, | 自己拿杯东西喝 或者两杯 |
[02:06] | – and I’ll be right back. – OK. | -我马上回来 -好 |
[02:15] | Emily, how is the bolognese de Rossi turning out? | 艾米莉 罗西式肉酱做得如何了 |
[02:19] | Yeah, that’s the thing. | 问题就在这 |
[02:20] | Um, it’s not tasting the way I expected. | 尝起来和我想象的不一样 |
[02:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:23] | I’m pretty sure I screwed up. | 我肯定搞砸了 |
[02:25] | Well, how is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[02:26] | Well, I kind of misplaced what you wrote down for me, | 你写给我的东西我忘记放哪儿了 |
[02:29] | So I winged it. | 所以我就瞎做了 |
[02:31] | You winged it? | 你瞎做的 |
[02:33] | You don’t exactly have the memory | 你知道你没有 |
[02:35] | of our boy genius, you know. | 我们小天才的记忆力吧 |
[02:36] | Therein lies my problem. | 这就是我的错了 |
[02:38] | So let me go over what I’ve done so far, | 让我说一下我都做了什么 |
[02:40] | Starting with 28 ounces of pureed tomatoes, | 28盎司西红柿泥 |
[02:44] | 6 ounces of canned tomato paste, | 6盎司罐装番茄酱 |
[02:46] | a half cup of orto red wine– | 半杯奥尔托红葡萄酒 |
[02:48] | Whoa, whoa. Stop. | 等等 停下 |
[02:49] | That’s cooking wine. | 那是料酒 |
[02:51] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[02:52] | Emily, if my dear nonna told me once, | 艾米丽 如果我奶奶告诉过我一次 |
[02:55] | she told me a thousand times, | 她就告诉了我一千次 |
[02:57] | if you no drink the wine, | 如果你不喝这酒 |
[02:59] | You no cook with the wine. | 就不要拿这酒做菜 |
[03:01] | Ok, but– | 好吧 但是 |
[03:02] | This is like when Garcia substituted tofu for pancetta. | 这就像加西亚把咸猪肉换成了豆腐 |
[03:05] | You have to start over. | 你得重新做了 |
[03:10] | Ciao. | 拜拜 |
[03:28] | Everything ok? | 没问题吧 |
[03:31] | How do you feel about pizza? | 你觉得吃披萨怎么样 |
[03:35] | For the record, I would have had | 说真的 不管你刚才 |
[03:37] | absolutely no problem eating whatever it was | 做了什么东西 |
[03:40] | you were trying to get going on over there. | 我都会吃下去 |
[03:42] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:44] | But I couldn’t have lived with myself | 但我绝对无法原谅自己 |
[03:45] | if after everything you’ve been through, | 你已经遭受了这么多 |
[03:47] | I poisoned you. | 我还用食物毒害你 |
[03:49] | Well, I appreciate you having my back. | 很感激你这样替我着想 |
[03:52] | And this is nice. | 这也很棒啊 |
[03:54] | I’m glad we finally got a chance to do it. | 很高兴我们终于有机会约会了 |
[03:57] | Got to be honest, I was starting to think | 我得说实话 我都开始觉得 |
[03:59] | that you were trying to get out of it. | 你不想跟我约会了 |
[04:02] | What makes you say that? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[04:03] | You called me, what, 5 times to reschedule this date. | 你给我打了有五次电话说要改天再约 |
[04:07] | I wasn’t making those cases up. | 那些案件不是我编出来的 |
[04:09] | I know you weren’t. | 我知道你没有 |
[04:11] | But I’m thinking, | 但我在想 |
[04:13] | you and I made this connection | 你我之间的联系 |
[04:14] | based on the fact that we had taken down | 是基于我们一同制服了 |
[04:16] | these machete killers together. | 那些弯刀杀手 |
[04:19] | And then it dawns on me, | 但后来想想 |
[04:21] | that’s pretty much an everyday thing for you. | 这对你来说就是家常便饭 |
[04:26] | Yeah, I guess you could say that. | 没错 可以这么说 |
[04:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:31] | When are you cleared for duty? | 你什么时候可以归队 |
[04:32] | Day after tomorrow. Can’t wait. | 后天 我都等不及了 |
[04:35] | How are you feeling? | 你怎么样 |
[04:37] | Good. Good. You know. | 很好 很好 你知道的 |
[04:40] | What’s one more scar, right? | 多一道伤疤又怎样 |
[04:44] | Someone wise once said you’ve never really lived | 有智者说过 |
[04:46] | if you don’t have any scars. | 没有伤疤何谓人生 |
[04:56] | Huh. Sounds like somebody at the BAU | 看来行为分析组 |
[04:59] | really wants your attention. | 有人很需要你的注意 |
[05:01] | It does, but it’s my night off. | 确实 但我今晚放假 |
[05:05] | But I think it’s lucky for all of us | 但对我们来说很幸运的是 |
[05:07] | that Emily Prentiss doesn’t take nights off. | 艾米丽·潘提斯晚上不放假 |
[05:17] | Good evening. I am the artist | 晚上好 我就是 |
[05:18] | currently known as she who ruins your evening | 人称通过分享恶心的暴力犯罪逮捕计划 |
[05:20] | by sharing revolting VICAP hits. | 匹配结果来毁掉你的夜晚的女人 |
[05:23] | Case in point. | 这起案子 |
[05:24] | Two men have been murdered, both attorneys– | 两名男性被杀 都是律师 |
[05:25] | Shaun Tate, Anthony Nakamura. | 肖恩·塔特 安东尼·中村 |
[05:27] | Shaun Tate was killed two weeks ago in Baltimore. | 肖恩·塔特两周前在巴尔的摩被杀 |
[05:30] | Anthony Nakamura was found murdered | 安东尼·中村今天早些时候 |
[05:32] | earlier today in Rockville. | 被发现在罗克维尔被杀 |
[05:34] | According to police reports, | 根据警方报告 |
[05:35] | each victim was declared missing | 两位受害者尸体被发现前 |
[05:37] | 48 hours prior to his body being found | 都失踪了48小时 |
[05:40] | dumped in a downtown alley, | 尸体被丢弃在城中心的小巷里 |
[05:41] | each wrapped in a construction tarp. | 裹着建筑用防水布 |
[05:43] | Each man was severely beaten, | 每个人都被严重殴打过 |
[05:45] | like every bone in their body was smashed. | 几乎身上的每块骨头都被打碎了 |
[05:48] | And their hearts were cut out of their chest. | 还有他们的心脏被从胸腔里挖了出来 |
[05:51] | You said Tate and Nakamura were both lawyers, | 你说塔特和中村都是律师 |
[05:53] | but they never worked together. | 但他们从没合作过 |
[05:54] | Are there any other connections between the two? | 他俩有任何其他交集吗 |
[05:57] | Nothing that stands out, no. | 我没有发现 |
[05:58] | Now, Anthony Nakamura’s autopsy is still pending, | 安东尼·中村的尸检报告还没出来 |
[06:01] | but Shaun Tate’s autopsy didn’t indicate | 不过肖恩·塔特的尸检报告表明 |
[06:03] | that our unsub has any surgical expertise. | 我们的嫌犯没有任何外科手术经验 |
[06:06] | Just tore a guy’s heart out. | 就是把别人的心脏扯出来而已 |
[06:07] | Yeah, our unsub is acting on some | 没错 嫌犯现在是在某种 |
[06:09] | pretty sadistic impulses right now. | 虐待冲动下行动的 |
[06:11] | Yeah, impulses likely driven by a need to punish | 是的 这种冲动很可能是因为想惩罚某人 |
[06:13] | or to seek retribution for some profound personal grievance. | 或是因为极大的个人不满而寻求复仇 |
[06:17] | But if this is our unsub’s twisted payback, | 但如果这是嫌犯扭曲的复仇 |
[06:19] | where are the hearts? | 那心脏去哪了呢 |
[06:20] | Wouldn’t he just get rid of them nearby, | 他不该就近处理了 |
[06:22] | throw them away like trash? | 把它们像垃圾一样丢掉吗 |
[06:23] | You’d assume that if he’s keeping them as souvenirs or trophies | 你是说如果他把它们当做纪念品或战利品保留 |
[06:26] | that they must mean something to him. | 那它们对他来说肯定意味着什么 |
[06:27] | Oh, I think we need to be careful | 我觉得我们得小心 |
[06:29] | not to walk into the weeds | 不要因为这明显的 |
[06:30] | with the obvious symbolism going on here. | 象征意义而误入歧途 |
[06:33] | Right. Unfortunately, we’re still down a man | 没错 很遗憾 里德还没结束课程 |
[06:36] | with Reid finishing up his classes, | 所以我们还是少一个人 |
[06:38] | so, JJ, you and I will help Garcia | 小洁 我们在这里帮加西亚 |
[06:40] | with the victimologies here. | 进行受害人特征分析 |
[06:41] | Dave, Tara, check out Anthony Nakamura’s autopsy. | 戴夫 塔拉 去看一下安东尼·中村的尸检 |
[06:45] | Luke, Matt, you’re gonna need to inspect the dump sites | 卢克 马特 你们去查看一下巴尔的摩 |
[06:47] | in Baltimore and Rockville. | 和罗克维尔市的弃尸地点 |
[06:49] | Something tells me this unsub is far from gratifying | 我感觉这个嫌犯不只是在满足 |
[06:51] | his sadistic urges. | 他的虐待欲望 |
[08:16] | Flesh and Blood | 血肉 |
[08:22] | “What is past is prologue.” | 凡是过去 皆为序章 |
[08:25] | William Shakespeare. | 威廉·莎士比亚 |
[08:27] | So Shaun Tate was married with a daughter. | 肖恩·塔特已婚 有一个女儿 |
[08:30] | He practiced Maritime Law in Baltimore. | 他在巴尔的摩主要从事海事法 |
[08:32] | Meanwhile, Anthony Nakamura was a criminal defense attorney | 而安东尼·中村在罗克维尔是 |
[08:35] | in Rockville, | 刑事辩护律师 |
[08:36] | married and divorced twice but no children. | 离过两次婚 没有孩子 |
[08:39] | Ok, well, here’s some kind of connection. | 这里有某种关联 |
[08:41] | Both men were in the same graduating class in college– | 两人上研究生时在同一个班 |
[08:44] | Wiltmore University. | 在威德默大学 |
[08:46] | Ladies, you’re gonna want to look | 女士们 你们会想看 |
[08:47] | at this security footage that I just found. | 我刚发现的这个监控录像的 |
[08:51] | It was taken in the parking lot of Anthony Nakamura’s office. | 是在安东尼·中村办公室的停车场里拍到的 |
[08:53] | It is the night before he was reported as a missing person. | 时间是在他被报失踪的前一天晚上 |
[08:57] | So it looks like Nakamura’s | 看上去中村是在 |
[08:59] | on his way home for the night | 下班回家的路上 |
[09:00] | when this young woman comes up to him | 然后这个年轻女士上前找他 |
[09:03] | in need of some kind of assistance. | 寻求某种帮助 |
[09:06] | Assistance or solicitation? | 寻求帮助还是卖淫 |
[09:08] | Ok, but doesn’t it look more like | 不过看上去不像是 |
[09:09] | she’s telling him a sob story? | 她在给他讲述一个悲惨的故事吗 |
[09:11] | Like she’s in need of a ride. | 好像她需要搭车 |
[09:13] | Yeah, and he’s more than willing | 没错 而且他很乐意 |
[09:14] | to be her knight in shining beemer. | 成为她的宝马骑士 |
[09:16] | But the Rockville police said the last person | 但罗克维尔警方说最后一个 |
[09:18] | who reported seeing Nakamura alive | 见到中村活着的人 |
[09:19] | was his law partner, Geoffrey Flores. | 是他律所的合伙人杰弗里·弗洛雷斯 |
[09:21] | Uh-huh. This was taken minutes after that. | 没错 这是在那之后几分钟拍到的 |
[09:26] | Meaning this woman is actually | 也就是说这个女人实际才是 |
[09:28] | the last person who saw Nakamura alive, | 最后一个见到中村活着的人 |
[09:30] | and she may very well be the reason he’s dead. | 而她很可能就是他死去的原因 |
[09:32] | Penelope, I need– | 佩内洛普 我需要 |
[09:33] | I am here to fulfill your needs. | 我会满足你的所有需要 |
[09:35] | I have already enhanced this image. | 我已经增强了图像 |
[09:36] | I’m running it through facial recognition software now. | 正在面部识别软件中进行查找 |
[09:38] | Good. Hopefully this young lady’s | 很好 希望这位年轻的女士 |
[09:39] | gotten into some trouble before | 以前惹过什么麻烦 |
[09:41] | and we can get her I.D. | 我们能知道她的名字 |
[09:50] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[09:51] | Sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[09:53] | May I help you? | 我能帮你做些什么吗 |
[09:54] | I sure hope so. | 希望你能帮个忙 |
[09:55] | You see, my car over there, | 我的车在那面 |
[09:57] | it just basically completely died on me. | 我完全启动不了 |
[09:59] | And I totally forgot my cell phone at home, | 我又把手机落在家里了 |
[10:01] | so I was wondering if– | 我想你能不能 |
[10:03] | Unfortunately, I don’t carry any jumper cables | 很遗憾 我没带跳线 |
[10:05] | ’cause with this car– | 因为这车 |
[10:06] | Yeah. It’s a really nice car. | 明白 这车很棒 |
[10:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:10] | Anyway, you know, I could call | 不过 我可以帮你 |
[10:12] | roadside assistance for you. | 叫道路救援 |
[10:13] | Well, actually, I was sort of hoping | 实际上我希望 |
[10:15] | that maybe you could give me a ride back to my apartment. | 你也许能让我搭车回家 |
[10:19] | Your apartment. | 去你家 |
[10:20] | Mm-hmm. | 是啊 |
[10:22] | You seem like a pretty nice guy, | 你看上去很友善 |
[10:23] | not like a serial killer or anything. | 不像什么连环杀手之类的 |
[10:26] | So what do you say? | 你说呢 |
[10:28] | Ok, sure. Get in. | 好吧 当然 上车吧 |
[10:30] | Yes! Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[10:32] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[10:34] | It’s Dennis. | 丹尼斯 |
[10:36] | I’m going to owe you big time, Dennis. | 我欠你个大人情 丹尼斯 |
[10:39] | My name’s Becca. | 我叫贝卡 |
[10:45] | So as you requested, I reviewed the autopsy | 根据你们的要求 我看了你们 |
[10:48] | of your first victim, Mr. Tate, | 第一名受害者塔特先生的尸检报告 |
[10:50] | so I could compare them with my findings | 以便和我在中村先生身上发现的 |
[10:52] | here of mr. Nakamura. | 进行对比 |
[10:53] | Well, both men appear to have suffered | 两人的身体受到了 |
[10:55] | roughly the same amount of severe | 基本相同严重的 |
[10:56] | blunt force trauma to their bodies. | 钝器击打 |
[10:58] | Yes. And all of it exacted peri-mortem, before death. | 而且都是在死前进行的 |
[11:01] | While nearly every bone in both of these bodies | 这两具尸体几乎所有的骨头 |
[11:04] | was either broken or cracked, | 不是裂了就是断了 |
[11:06] | The actual cause of death for both men | 两人的实际死因 |
[11:08] | was exsanguination | 是冠状动脉的断裂 |
[11:10] | due to the severing of the coronary arteries. | 导致的失血过多 |
[11:13] | From the removal of the heart? | 是因为心脏被移除了吗 |
[11:14] | I think a more apt description would be dug out. | 我认为用”挖出”这个词更准确 |
[11:20] | Do you have any idea what type of weapon was used here? | 你知道用的是哪种类型的凶器吗 |
[11:23] | As a matter of fact, I think I do. | 事实上 我觉得我知道 |
[11:24] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[11:27] | The sharp-force instrument used | 使用的锐器 |
[11:29] | left several deep impressions in the sternum. | 在胸骨留下了几个很深的痕迹 |
[11:32] | So I was able to cast a couple of Mikrosil molds of it. | 所以我铸造了几个模型 |
[11:37] | Looks like the blade of a chisel. | 看起来像凿子的刃 |
[11:39] | That’s exactly what I would say, too. | 我也是这么觉得的 |
[11:40] | I would also say that whoever did this | 我认为不管是谁干的 |
[11:42] | took advantage of the hammer that usually comes along with it. | 利用了他经常用的锤子 |
[11:45] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[11:46] | But what doesn’t make sense | 但是说不通的是 |
[11:47] | is our female suspect who lured Nakamura | 在停车场引诱中村的 |
[11:50] | from the parking lot. | 女性嫌疑人 |
[11:51] | Yeah. She doesn’t look like she’s got | 是的 她看起来 |
[11:53] | the upper body strength required to shatter a sternum. | 不像是有力气能击碎胸骨的 |
[11:56] | And if she couldn’t do it, | 如果她做不到的话 |
[11:58] | then she must have a partner who can. | 那她肯定有个能做到的帮手 |
[12:08] | So this disposal site for Anthony Nakamura’s body | 这里就是安东尼·中村被抛尸的地方 |
[12:11] | basically mirrors the one for Shaun Tate | 基本上是我们在巴尔的摩看到的 |
[12:13] | that we walked back in Baltimore. | 肖恩·塔特一案现场的翻版 |
[12:14] | The bodies are wrapped in the same loose manner, | 尸体以同样松散的方式包裹着 |
[12:16] | and they’re even oriented next to these dumpsters | 他俩都被抛尸于垃圾桶旁边 |
[12:18] | in nearly the same way. | 方法几乎一样 |
[12:19] | Everything’s neatly arranged | 一切都安排得有条不紊 |
[12:20] | for temporary concealment. | 暂时不会被人发现 |
[12:22] | Just good enough for a dump and dash. | 恰好给他足够的时间抛尸和潜逃 |
[12:24] | ’cause it seems as if our unsubs expected | 因为看起来 我们的嫌疑人 |
[12:26] | someone to find these victims. | 希望有人能找到被害人 |
[12:28] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[12:30] | See, notice their OCD signatures here? | 注意到他强迫症的特点了吗 |
[12:32] | These dump sites are equidistant from the suspected abduction sites. | 这些垃圾场与疑似的绑架地点距离相等 |
[12:35] | 3 miles as the crow flies. | 直线距离五公里 |
[12:37] | They’re also the exact same direction diagonally, | 对角线方向也相同 |
[12:40] | south by southwest. | 西南偏南 |
[12:42] | What do you think that’s all about? | 你觉得这是怎么回事 |
[12:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:46] | But you can file it under “Why hold on to your victims | 但你可以把它归档到 |
[12:49] | for exactly 48 hours?” | “为什么绑架被害人正好48小时”里 |
[12:51] | It’s not about needing | 这不是因为 |
[12:52] | all that time just to torture and kill them. | 需要时间折磨他们 杀死他们 |
[12:54] | No, it isn’t. | 对 不是 |
[12:56] | It makes our unsub seem fairly well-practiced, | 看起来我们的嫌疑人十分熟练 |
[12:58] | almost as if Nakamura and Tate aren’t really their first victims. | 好像中村和塔特不是他杀的第一个人一样 |
[13:05] | Becca! | 贝卡 |
[13:16] | No. | 不 |
[13:17] | No. Help me! | 不 救命 |
[13:19] | Help me! Help me! | 救命 救救我 |
[13:32] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[13:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:39] | So Rockville P.D. was able to identify our mystery woman. | 罗克维尔市警局查出了这位神秘女子 |
[13:42] | Her name is Kiara Hale, | 她叫伽罗·黑尔 |
[13:44] | and she has a rather long rap sheet, | 她的前科很多 |
[13:46] | mainly arrests for solicitation. | 大多罪名是卖淫 |
[13:48] | Is she in custody? | 她被拘捕了吗 |
[13:49] | No, not yet. We have a problem. | 还没有 我们遇到了一个问题 |
[13:51] | If you scroll through to her cell phone records, | 如果你翻阅他的通话记录 |
[13:56] | according to them, Hale was in Rockville | 通话记录显示 肖恩·塔特 |
[13:58] | at the same time Shaun Tate was being abducted and murdered | 在罗克维尔市被绑架并杀害的同时 |
[14:02] | up in Baltimore. | 黑尔在巴尔的摩 |
[14:04] | Ok, so what if Kiara Hale isn’t the only woman | 好吧 如果伽罗·黑尔不是唯一一个 |
[14:08] | playing the damsel in distress ruse here. | 扮演遇险少女引诱被害人的女性 |
[14:11] | You mean multiple female unsubs? | 你的意思是有多个女性嫌犯吗 |
[14:13] | No. Now I’m reconsidering the probability | 不 现在我在重新思考 |
[14:15] | of just one unsub, presumably male, | 只有一个嫌疑人的可能性 假定是男性 |
[14:18] | and he’s using women like Hale. | 他在利用像黑尔这样的女性 |
[14:20] | He’s probably paying them to lure his victims. | 他可能付钱给她们来引诱被害人 |
[14:23] | Well, if you are right, | 如果你说的是对的 |
[14:24] | these women were witnesses to his crimes. | 这些女人就是他犯罪的目击者 |
[14:26] | And I’d say there’s no way he could take the chance | 要我说 他不可能冒这个风险 |
[14:29] | to keep them alive. | 留她们活口 |
[14:30] | Yeah. He’d have to kill them, too. | 没错 他也会把她们杀了 |
[14:32] | So why haven’t we found the bodies | 所以为什么我们还没找到 |
[14:35] | of these women along with the men? | 引诱被害人的女性的尸体 |
[14:37] | Maybe they’re collateral damage. | 也许她们只是附带伤害 |
[14:38] | He can sweep them away, | 他可以把她们清除掉 |
[14:40] | while the men are part of some kind of statement, | 而这些男人像是某种声明 |
[14:42] | the focus of his rage and revenge. | 他愤怒和复仇的焦点 |
[15:14] | Please. | 求求你 |
[15:16] | Please. | 求求你 |
[15:18] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[15:20] | Wha–why? | 什…为什么 |
[15:43] | Matt, what do we got? | 马特 什么情况 |
[15:44] | City disposal crews discovered the body | 在大约一个半小时前 市里的垃圾处理员 |
[15:45] | about 90 minutes ago, | 发现了尸体 |
[15:47] | called it in. | 然后打电话报警 |
[15:48] | Alexandria police, they notified us, and they held the scene. | 亚历山大警方通知了我们 保护了现场 |
[15:52] | The victim’s been identified as Dennis Kirkwood, | 被害人是丹尼斯·柯克伍德 |
[15:55] | 47 years old. | 47岁 |
[15:56] | He ran a financial management company | 他经营着一家财务管理公司 |
[15:58] | called Turnblade Capital. | 名叫刀锋相见资本 |
[16:00] | JJ, are you ok? | 小洁 你没事吧 |
[16:02] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s just odd. | 没事 只是感觉很奇怪 |
[16:06] | I have this overwhelming sense of deja vu. | 我有一种强烈的似曾相识的感觉 |
[16:11] | What, the scene look familiar to you? | 这场景你看着很熟悉吗 |
[16:12] | Look, I have been to way too many scenes like this before, right, | 我见过太多这样的现场了 |
[16:16] | so I don’t know what it is exactly. | 所以我不知道确切是什么 |
[16:19] | Who reported Kirkwood missing? | 谁上报了柯克伍德的失踪 |
[16:21] | His wife– 48 hours ago, | 他的太太 在48小时前 |
[16:23] | after he didn’t come home from a run. | 他出门跑步 没回家 |
[16:25] | He must be holding his victims somewhere | 他一定是把受害者藏在 |
[16:26] | he feels protected. | 自己觉得有安全感的地方 |
[16:28] | So maybe a good part of that 48 hours | 所以48小时中有很大一部分 |
[16:30] | is the travel time to and from his secure location. | 包含他往返安全地点的时间 |
[16:33] | You are probably right, | 你说的很有可能 |
[16:34] | but as far as a geo profile goes, | 但是就目前的地理侧写看来 |
[16:36] | it’s gonna be hard to reconcile | 很难调和 |
[16:37] | the two axioms of serial killer behavior. | 连环杀手行为的两个定理 |
[16:39] | Never commit a crime close to home | 从来不会在家附近犯罪 |
[16:41] | and never travel farther than necessary | 也不会去距离超出 |
[16:44] | to dispose of your victims. | 必要限度的地方抛尸 |
[16:45] | Exactly. And this guy’s crossed state lines, | 是的 这个人跨州作案 |
[16:47] | which means he’s willing to go the extra mile, | 说明他愿意多绕路 |
[16:49] | which complicates the math. | 这也让计算更加复杂 |
[16:53] | Tara, we caught a break. | 塔拉 我们有突破口了 |
[16:54] | Rockville police just picked up Kiara Hale. | 罗克韦尔警方找到了伽罗·黑尔 |
[16:57] | She’s alive? | 她还活着 |
[16:58] | Yeah, she is. | 是的 |
[16:59] | And federal marshals are bringing her here right now. | 联邦法警正带她过来 |
[17:05] | Have a seat, Ms. Hale. | 请坐 黑尔小姐 |
[17:07] | No. I don’t– why am I here? | 不 为什么带我来这 |
[17:10] | That’s you with Anthony Nakamura, | 这是你和安东尼·中村在一起的照片 |
[17:12] | who was murdered, | 他遇害了 |
[17:13] | and it turns out he wasn’t the only one. | 并且遇害的不止他一个 |
[17:15] | So have a seat. | 所以 还是坐下吧 |
[17:19] | You are the material witness to at least one homicide. | 你是至少一起凶杀案的目击证人 |
[17:22] | No, I’m not a witness to any homicide. | 不 不论哪个凶杀案我都不是目击证人 |
[17:24] | That’s not what happened. | 事情不是那样的 |
[17:26] | Well, tell us what happened. | 那就告诉我们发生了什么 |
[17:29] | This guy Eddie, he posted an ad on dtxboard.com. | 有个叫艾迪的人在dtxboard网上 |
[17:33] | $5,000 to help him play a prank on his dad’s friend. | 发广告出五千块请人捉弄他父亲的朋友 |
[17:38] | It was like, dress up sexy, say like, my boyfriend left me | 就是穿得很性感 说一些我男朋友撇下我 |
[17:42] | and I needed a ride back to my place. | 我需要搭顺风车回家之类的话 |
[17:44] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[17:46] | You remember the address? | 你记得地址吗 |
[17:48] | Yeah. Like, 7634 Tyeman Road. | 记得 好像是泰满路7634号 |
[17:52] | All right. I’ll get back-up to check it out. | 好的 我让后援查一下 |
[17:58] | You can help us by giving me every communication | 你可以帮助我们 把你知道的和艾迪 |
[18:01] | you had with this Eddie, | 所有的联系方式都给我们 |
[18:02] | And then sitting down with a sketch artist. | 然后跟画像师一起模拟画像 |
[18:09] | CCTV traffic camera captured this image | 交通监控录像捕捉到了 |
[18:11] | on the afternoon that our last victim, | 那天下午我们最后一个受害者 |
[18:13] | Dennis Kirkwood, went missing. | 丹尼斯·柯克伍德失踪时的图像 |
[18:15] | Alexandria p.D. have identified Kirkwood’s passenger here | 亚历山大港警局已经识别出柯克伍德的同车乘客 |
[18:18] | as a Rebecca Marcus. | 是一个叫瑞贝卡·马库斯的 |
[18:20] | She’s also a working girl. | 她也是妓女 |
[18:22] | She’s telling the same story as Hale, | 她跟黑尔讲的故事是一样的 |
[18:24] | except that Eddie told her | 只不过艾迪让她 |
[18:25] | to deliver Kirkwood to a different address. | 把受害者带到另一个地方去 |
[18:27] | Fortunately for her, he doesn’t seem compelled to kill women. | 对她来说幸运的是 他似乎并不想杀女性 |
[18:30] | Unfortunately for us, | 对于我们来说 不幸的是 |
[18:32] | our description of this Eddie is just too generic, | 我们对艾迪的描述太笼统了 |
[18:35] | and Luke found nothing at either apartment. | 卢克在两个公寓里都没有任何发现 |
[18:37] | You know, Eddie looks too damn young to be this good at his M.O. | 对于艾迪的作案手法来说 他看着太年轻了 |
[18:40] | Yeah. Everything about this speaks to someone | 是的 这一切都表明 |
[18:43] | who’s had more than enough time to perfect their craft. | 这个人不止有充足的时间来完善自己的手法 |
[18:45] | Ok, so how did our young Eddie accelerate his learning curve? | 我们的小艾迪是如何加速自己的学习曲线的 |
[18:50] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说吧 加西亚 |
[18:51] | So I was doing my due diligence, as I do, | 我像往常一样 刻苦努力地 |
[18:53] | on Mr. Dennis Kirkwood, | 查这个丹尼斯·柯克伍德先生 |
[18:54] | and I have found a bewildering connection | 然后我查到了他和前两个受害者 |
[18:56] | between him and the first two victims. | 之间意想不到的关联 |
[18:58] | If I can direct your attention to the big screen. | 请看大屏幕 |
[19:01] | 3 years ago in Baltimore, Mr. Kirkwood was considered | 三年前 柯克伍德先生被认为是 |
[19:04] | a person of interest in the death of Robin Rhodes, | 罗宾·罗德斯被杀案的嫌疑人 |
[19:08] | who was fished out of the patapsco river. | 罗宾死于帕塔普斯科河中 |
[19:10] | She was 22 years old and worked as an intern | 她当时22岁 在柯克伍德的公司 |
[19:14] | at Kirkwood’s company, Turnblade Capital, for a year. | 转锋资本作为实习生工作了一年 |
[19:18] | Were there rumors of an affair? | 他俩有绯闻吗 |
[19:20] | Oh, you betcha, | 被你说中了 |
[19:21] | although at the time Kirkwood was engaged | 虽然柯克伍德当时已经 |
[19:23] | to his current wife. | 跟现任妻子订婚了 |
[19:24] | I mean, current widow. | 就是现寡妇 |
[19:26] | Ok, so how do Tate and Nakamura get connected to all this? | 塔特和中村是怎么联系到这的呢 |
[19:30] | Well, Kirkwood’s alibi the night that Robin Rhodes went missing | 罗宾·罗德斯失踪时 柯克伍德的不在场证明 |
[19:33] | was that he was at his bachelor party. | 就是他的单身派对 |
[19:36] | And although I don’t have the entire guest list, | 虽然我没有完整的客人名单 |
[19:38] | I can tell you that two people at that party | 但是我能知道那天有两个人去参加了派对 |
[19:39] | were Shaun tate and Anthony Nakamura. | 就是肖恩·塔特和安东尼·中村 |
[19:42] | And so Kirkwood was never charged? | 柯克伍德从未被起诉过吗 |
[19:45] | Not only was he never charged, | 不仅如此 |
[19:46] | but after a two-year-long investigation, | 经过了两年的调查 |
[19:48] | Baltimore P.D. determined that Robin Rhodes’ death | 巴尔的摩警方断定罗宾·罗德斯的死 |
[19:51] | was–wait for it– | 是个 听好了 |
[19:52] | just accidental. | 只是意外 |
[19:54] | They say that she went for a jog, | 他们说她去跑步了 |
[19:56] | slipped off a steep embankment, | 从陡峭的路堤上滑了下来 |
[19:57] | and hit her head on a rock. | 头部撞到了岩石上 |
[19:59] | Garcia, we’re gonna need you to get a complete list | 加西亚 我们需要你弄到一份 |
[20:01] | of all the men who were at Kirkwood’s bachelor party. | 参加柯克伍德单身派对的完整的男性客人名单 |
[20:04] | And I will get that for you. Copy. | 我会弄好的 收到 |
[20:06] | Well, if we’re looking for a personal trauma | 如果我们要找的是因个人创伤 |
[20:08] | to inspire revenge killings, I think we just found it. | 刺激复仇杀人的话 这个就是了 |
[20:10] | And I think we have what we need right now | 而且我认为我们现在已经可以 |
[20:12] | to deliver the profile. | 发布侧写了 |
[20:15] | Our unknown subject, AKA Eddie, | 不明嫌犯 也叫艾迪 |
[20:17] | is described as being a male caucasian | 是一名白人男性 |
[20:19] | between the ages of 18 and 25, | 18到25岁 |
[20:22] | standing between 5’10” And 6’2″ In height | 身高175到185之间 |
[20:25] | with dark blonde hair. | 深金色头发 |
[20:27] | This unsub is what we call a grief-induced killer. | 该不明嫌犯就是我们所说的悲恸诱发型杀手 |
[20:31] | In his heartbreak, he is lashing out | 他伤心的时候 会猛烈攻击 |
[20:33] | at the men that he thinks are responsible | 那些他认为 |
[20:34] | for covering up what he believes to be the murder 3 years ago | 为三年前罗宾·罗德斯之死 |
[20:38] | of a Robin Rhodes. | 打掩护的那些人 |
[20:39] | This after Baltimore Police concluded | 就在巴尔的摩警方断定 |
[20:42] | that Robin’s death was an accident. | 罗宾死于意外之后 |
[20:45] | He may have genuine reason to feel | 他可能真心以为 |
[20:47] | that evidence was overlooked | 有证据被遗漏 |
[20:49] | or, as seems more likely, | 或者更有可能的情况是 |
[20:51] | he tends toward a paranoid personality. | 他是偏执型人格 |
[20:53] | Unfortunately, the sketch and description | 可惜 我们目前掌握的 |
[20:55] | we have do not match any known associates, | 嫌犯素描及描述与罗德兹女士已知的 |
[20:59] | friends, or family of Ms. Rhodes. | 同事或亲友都不匹配 |
[21:01] | And yet the key to this case will lie | 然而本案关键在于 |
[21:03] | in re-examining the circumstances | 重新查看罗宾·罗德兹 |
[21:05] | of Robin Rhodes’ disappearance and death. | 失踪死亡案的情况 |
[21:08] | Given his age range, he seems too young to be this good. | 结合他的年龄范围 其实不可能那么老练 |
[21:11] | It’s taken him 3 years since Robin’s death | 自罗宾被害之后 他用了三年时间 |
[21:12] | 寻妙龄靓女恶作剧 我想给我爸一位朋友来个恶作剧 | |
[21:13] | to train himself to take his revenge fantasy | 自我训练 终于将复仇幻想 |
[21:16] | and turn it into a cold-blooded reality. | 付诸残酷实践 |
[21:23] | Ok, I put the address of Robin Rhodes’ mother into your GPS. | 我把罗宾·罗德兹母亲住址的定位发给你们了 |
[21:26] | Sadly, her father died when she was 12. | 好可怜 父亲在她十二岁那年过世 |
[21:28] | Her mother is Dr. Elizabeth Rhodes. | 母亲伊丽莎白·罗德兹医生 |
[21:30] | She’s a pretty prominent psychiatrist. | 是知名精神病专家 |
[21:32] | Dr. Rhodes is the one who filed the missing persons report on Robin. | 也是罗德兹医生报告罗宾失踪 |
[21:35] | Yeah, and she was super duper critical | 而且她在调查过程 |
[21:37] | of the way the investigation was handled, | 有很多意见 |
[21:39] | 罗德兹表示 “她是被谋杀的 这不是我的观点 而是事实 我相信是巴尔的摩警方想任由凶手逍遥法外” | |
[21:40] | even going so far as to threaten a civil suit | 甚至威胁要对巴尔的摩警局 |
[21:43] | against the Baltimore P.D. for saying that | 提起民事诉讼 |
[21:45] | her daughter’s death was just a terrible accident. | 因为他们认为她女儿的死只是一起不幸意外 |
[21:47] | Definitely a grieving mother. | 这位母亲无疑是伤心欲绝 |
[21:54] | Hello. | 您好 |
[21:54] | May I help you? | 有何贵干 |
[21:55] | I’m supervisory special agent David Rossi. | 我是特别督查探员戴夫·罗西 |
[21:58] | And this is my colleague Dr. Tara Lewis. | 这是我的同事塔拉·露易丝 |
[22:00] | May we come in and speak to you for a moment? | 方便我们进屋谈谈吗 |
[22:02] | Why? What is this in regards to? | 怎么 是什么事 |
[22:04] | It’s about your daughter, ma’am. | 是您女儿的事情 女士 |
[22:09] | He’s gone by the name Eddie. | 他自称艾迪 |
[22:12] | Well, I know some Eddies, | 我认识几个叫艾迪的 |
[22:14] | but none that look like this young man. | 但都不是长这样 |
[22:17] | But you are familiar with a Dennis Kirkwood? | 但您知道丹尼斯·柯克伍德吧 |
[22:20] | Of course I am, Dr. Lewis. | 那是显然 露易丝博士 |
[22:23] | Mr. Kirkwood was murdered, | 柯克伍德先生被谋杀了 |
[22:25] | and over the last week, two of his close friends | 过去两周他的另外两位好友 |
[22:28] | were killed as well, | 安东尼·中村 |
[22:30] | an Anthony Nakamura and a Shaun Tate. | 和肖恩·塔特也遭凶杀 |
[22:34] | And we have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[22:35] | that this young man, Eddie here, | 就是这位叫艾迪的年轻人 |
[22:38] | murdered these men out of a desire | 因为想给你女儿报仇 |
[22:39] | to avenge your daughter’s death. | 杀害了他们 |
[22:45] | Well, I’m really not sure how you expect me | 我是真的不清楚你们指望我 |
[22:47] | to respond to all of this. | 作何回应 |
[22:50] | Well, actually, we were hoping that | 其实我们是想着 |
[22:52] | you might know something about Eddie. | 你或许知道艾迪的什么情况 |
[22:56] | I hold on to two memories of my child | 我对女儿有两处记忆 |
[22:59] | that I shall never be able to let go… | 是永远不会忘怀的 |
[23:04] | Her precious face, | 我第一次触碰 |
[23:06] | the first time I held it, | 她的小脸蛋 |
[23:09] | and what was left of her face | 以及法医掀开布单 |
[23:12] | when the coroner pulled back the sheet | 问我能否认出这是不是自己的女儿时 |
[23:15] | and asked if I could identify her. | 她残存的面容 |
[23:19] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 深感遗憾 |
[23:21] | And I’m very sorry that it is your job | 我也很遗憾抓捕这位艾迪 |
[23:23] | to hunt down this Eddie. | 是你们的工作 |
[23:27] | Because you don’t believe the police conclusion | 因为警方对你女儿死亡一事的结论 |
[23:29] | about your daughter’s death, | 不能让你信服 |
[23:31] | you believe that Dennis Kirkwood murdered her | 你坚信是丹尼斯·柯克伍德杀害了她 |
[23:33] | and that his friends lied to protect him. | 而他的朋友说了谎给他打掩护 |
[23:35] | It is an absolute fact. | 这是无可置疑的事实 |
[23:37] | Baltimore police would disagree. | 巴尔的摩警方并不会这么认为 |
[23:40] | And I would say that the Baltimore police | 而我会认为巴尔的摩警方 |
[23:42] | is just a men’s club that collects its dues | 不过是个男人堆 |
[23:44] | from rich, entitled men like Kirkwood. | 找柯克伍德那种权贵收钱 |
[23:46] | You want to talk about believe, Dr. Lewis? | 你想跟我谈相信是吗 露易丝博士 |
[23:49] | Let’s talk about the men who believe that they’re untouchable | 不如谈谈那些自认为有钱有势 |
[23:52] | because of their wealth. | 所以碰不得的权贵吧 |
[23:53] | I know the truth. | 我知道真相 |
[23:54] | Robin meant nothing to them. | 他们根本不在乎罗宾 |
[23:58] | But she does mean something to this young man. | 但她对这个年轻人却有一定分量 |
[24:04] | And if you’re protecting him | 如果你出于任何理由 |
[24:06] | for any reason… | 想要保护他 |
[24:10] | I wish I knew this man | 我真希望自己认识这个人 |
[24:13] | because I would thank him. | 因为我想要感谢他 |
[24:22] | There’s no doubt that Dr. Rhodes’ grief is real, | 罗德兹医生的悲痛毫无疑问是真情流露 |
[24:24] | so she may want or even encourage | 所以她或许希望甚至怂恿 |
[24:26] | someone to exact revenge for her. | 别人替她复仇 |
[24:28] | Yeah, but wanting to do it | 是啊 但有想法 |
[24:30] | and actually taking the steps do it | 和实际采取行动 |
[24:32] | are very different propositions. | 是有很大差别的 |
[24:34] | Yes, they are. | 没错 |
[24:35] | Garcia managed to get ahold of her client list. | 加西亚大费周折搞到了她的客户名单 |
[24:37] | It’s all here in these reports. | 都在这些报告中 |
[24:39] | Addison. | 艾迪森 |
[24:43] | 伊丽莎白·罗德兹客户名单 艾迪森 爱德华 | |
[24:43] | Edward Addison. | 爱德华·艾迪森 |
[24:45] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[24:46] | I’m not sure. Give me a second. | 我也不确定 稍等 |
[24:55] | I knew I had seen something like these crime scenes before. | 我就觉得这些犯罪现场似曾相识 |
[24:58] | We both have, | 十一年前在密尔沃基 |
[24:59] | in Milwaukee 11 years ago. | 我们都见过 |
[25:01] | But they were women, 6 women. | 但被害人是六个女人 |
[25:21] | I can’t believe I forgot. | 难以置信我竟然忘了 |
[25:23] | It was a terrible time for us. | 当时我们处境艰难 |
[25:25] | Gideon was gone, Hotch was suspended, | 吉迪恩走了 霍奇被停职 |
[25:27] | Strauss was trying to tear up the BAU, | 斯特劳斯使劲想解散行为分析组 |
[25:30] | and you were leaving. | 你当时也打算离开 |
[25:43] | Their hearts were cut out, too. | 她们也是心脏被挖 |
[25:45] | Yeah, by Joe Smith, | 没错 乔·史密斯干的 |
[25:47] | whose wife abandoned him after he was diagnosed with cancer, | 他确诊患癌后被妻子抛弃 |
[25:50] | which triggered his psychotic rage | 激发了他对密尔沃基 |
[25:51] | towards all the women in Milwaukee. | 所有女性的变态仇恨 |
[25:53] | Yeah. I remember when we arrested him, | 我记得我们逮捕他的时候 |
[25:55] | he said he’d never stand trial | 他说他绝不会接受审讯 |
[25:56] | because the cancer would get him first, but it didn’t. | 因为他会先死于癌症 但并没有 |
[25:58] | He died in prison last year. | 他去年死在牢中 |
[26:00] | So you think we’re dealing with a copycat here? | 所以你觉得现在这个嫌犯是模仿犯 |
[26:02] | Worse. | 更糟 |
[26:04] | Dr. Rhodes’ client list. | 罗德兹医生的客户名单 |
[26:06] | So back then, you told me the Addisons were moving to Baltimore. | 那时 你告诉我艾迪森一家要搬到巴尔的摩去 |
[26:09] | Yeah, after they adopted Joe Smith’s son. | 对 在他们领养了乔·史密斯后 |
[26:12] | They renamed him Edward Addison and they… | 他们给他改名为爱德华·艾迪森 然后 |
[26:19] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[26:20] | The Eddie we’re looking for is David Smith. | 我们要找的艾迪就是大卫·史密斯 |
[26:24] | The son of a serial killer. | 一个连环杀手的儿子 |
[26:37] | Look, man, please. I got a baby. | 听着 求你了 我孩子还小 |
[26:42] | A baby boy. | 我儿子还小 |
[26:45] | Is that right, huh? | 是吗 |
[26:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:47] | A baby boy? | 一个小男孩 |
[26:48] | Yes. Please don’t do this. | 是的 求你了 不要这样 |
[27:00] | You know, if you really think about what kind of man you are, | 如果你好好想想自己是什么样的人 |
[27:04] | if you’re honest with yourself, | 如果你没有骗自己的话 |
[27:07] | you know your boy’s gonna be better off without you. | 你会知道你儿子离开你会更好 |
[27:11] | No! | 不是的 |
[27:12] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[27:18] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[27:19] | This is gonna hurt. | 这会很疼 |
[27:22] | No! | 不 |
[27:29] | When David Smith was 8 years old, | 大卫·史密斯八岁时 |
[27:31] | His serial killer father used him as bait | 他的连环杀手父亲利用他做饵 |
[27:34] | to lure his victims. | 引诱受害者 |
[27:35] | David became so inured to this behavior | 大卫对这种行为习以为常 |
[27:38] | that he actually lured his father’s last victim | 他在无人指使的情况下 |
[27:40] | without even being prompted. | 去引诱了他父亲的最后一名受害者 |
[27:43] | What happened to David after his father was arrested? | 他父亲被捕后大卫经历了什么 |
[27:45] | Was CPS able to reunite him with his mother? | 儿童保护机构有把他送到他母亲那去吗 |
[27:47] | They were. She didn’t want him. | 送去了 但她不想要他 |
[27:49] | So I kept tabs on his foster care and his therapy. | 于是我密切关注了他的寄养和心理治疗情况 |
[27:52] | Fortunately, about a year later, | 还好在大约一年后 |
[27:54] | Kate and Alan Addison adopted David. | 凯特和艾伦·艾迪森收养了大卫 |
[27:56] | They decided to change his name to Edward, | 他们决定给他改名为爱德华 |
[27:58] | and they moved to Baltimore in 2011. | 2011年他们搬去了巴尔的摩 |
[28:00] | Did you continue to keep in touch with him? | 你有跟他保持联系吗 |
[28:04] | I wish I could have, but… | 希望我有 但是 |
[28:09] | Anyway, the last time I checked on David | 不管怎样 上次我去看大卫的时候 |
[28:12] | he was doing about as well as one could expect. | 他情况还不错 |
[28:14] | So based on what we know about Robin Rhodes, | 所以根据我们对罗宾·罗德兹的了解 |
[28:15] | there was neither a David Smith nor an Edward Addison | 不管是大卫·史密斯还是爱德华·艾迪森 |
[28:17] | that was ever part of her life. | 都跟她毫无瓜葛 |
[28:19] | The only connection they have is through her mother, | 他们的唯一联系就是她的母亲 |
[28:21] | Dr. Rhodes, who took him in as a client last year. | 罗德兹医生 他去年成了她的病人 |
[28:24] | Well, she couldn’t be paying him to kill off | 她不可能雇他除掉 |
[28:27] | Kirkwood and all his friends. | 柯克伍德和他所有朋友 |
[28:28] | No, David’s inherited impulses | 不是 大卫与生俱来的冲动 |
[28:30] | wouldn’t allow him to commit | 不会允许他 |
[28:32] | such a purely mercenary act of violence. | 出于金钱动机犯下这种暴力行为 |
[28:35] | And we know vengeance isn’t emotionally transferrable, | 我们知道复仇心在情感上是无法转嫁的 |
[28:37] | so why would David be killing these men | 所以为什么大卫会杀了这些人 |
[28:39] | to satisfy Dr. Rhodes’ need for revenge? | 去满足罗德兹医生的报仇需求 |
[28:41] | Dr. Rhodes was able to take advantage | 罗德兹医生可以利用 |
[28:43] | of the fact that David’s internalized love map | 大卫内心的情感图谱 |
[28:45] | is in a state of arrested development. | 停滞不前的状态 |
[28:48] | Even when I first encountered him, | 我第一次遇到他时 |
[28:50] | he was susceptible to extreme maternal transference. | 他极易受到母亲极端移情作用的影响 |
[28:53] | It’s also why he’s not inclined to harm his female accomplices. | 所以他不想伤害他的女性同伙 |
[28:57] | So David was worried that he shared his dad’s violent urges, | 大卫担心自己受到他父亲的暴力冲动影响 |
[29:00] | and he went to D. Rhodes for help, | 找到了罗德兹医生求助 |
[29:02] | but instead of helping him, | 但她不仅没有帮助他 |
[29:04] | she manipulated his trust in order to do her own bidding. | 还利用他的信任操控他为自己卖命 |
[29:07] | I bet she’s telling him that these guys | 我猜她告诉他这些人 |
[29:09] | are just like dear old dad, | 就像他亲爱的老爸一样 |
[29:11] | and if he has this urge to kill, | 如果他有杀人的冲动 |
[29:13] | the best way of working through it all is to kill them. | 最好的解决办法就是杀了他们 |
[29:16] | We just got another victim. | 刚又发现了一名受害者 |
[29:18] | Body was just discovered in Georgetown. | 在乔治城发现了他的尸体 |
[29:20] | James Baxter, a risk manager at Dellington Capital. | 詹姆斯·巴克斯特 德灵顿资本的风险经理 |
[29:23] | No doubt another gentleman off of Dennis Kirkwood’s guest list. | 肯定也在丹尼斯·柯克伍德的宾客名单上 |
[29:27] | Dave, Tara, I’d like you to bring in Dr. Rhodes and– | 戴夫 塔拉 你们把罗德兹医生带到这来 |
[29:29] | Lean on her a little bit? | 稍微套一下她的话 |
[29:31] | A little bit. | 一点点 |
[29:33] | Not only do you know an Eddie, | 你不仅认识艾迪 |
[29:35] | you know the Eddie we’re looking for. | 你还认识我们要找的艾迪 |
[29:38] | He was your patient. | 他是你的病人 |
[29:39] | Ok, let’s just state for a fact | 好了 澄清一下 |
[29:42] | my client did not lie to you people. | 我的客户没有对你们撒谎 |
[29:44] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[29:45] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure she has a deep understanding | 确定 我很肯定她非常明白 |
[29:48] | and appreciation for a little something called | 也非常理解什么叫 |
[29:50] | Physician-patient privilege. | 医患保密协议 |
[29:52] | Dr. Rhodes, I’ve had the opportunity | 罗德兹医生 我有幸 |
[29:53] | to read some of your published work on behavioral therapy. | 拜读了你关于行为疗法的出版书籍 |
[29:56] | And I’m quite sure when you started your practice, | 我很肯定当你开始治疗你的病人时 |
[29:59] | you did hope to alleviate your patients’ suffering. | 是真心希望缓解病人的痛苦的 |
[30:02] | It was my hope, | 这是我的愿望 |
[30:03] | and it is my accomplishment as well, Dr. Lewis. | 我也在此取得了不错的成就 露易丝博士 |
[30:07] | But not for Eddie. | 但在艾迪身上不是这样 |
[30:09] | He came to you a year ago after his father died in prison, | 一年前 在他父亲死于狱中后 他找到了你 |
[30:12] | desperate for help. | 非常渴望得到帮助 |
[30:14] | And I get it. You were still raw | 我能理解 罗宾的死 |
[30:15] | about Robin’s death being ruled an accident. | 被裁定为意外仍然让你隐隐作痛 |
[30:18] | But instead of easing his pain, | 但你非但没有减轻他的痛苦 |
[30:20] | you selfishly twisted it to gratify your own need for revenge. | 你还自私地将他的痛苦变为满足你报仇欲望的工具 |
[30:23] | No. I really did no such thing. | 不 我真的没有这样 |
[30:26] | He’s obviously one of those paranoid schizophrenic types | 很明显 他是典型的偏执型精神分裂症患者 |
[30:29] | who is targeting Robin’s assailants all on his lonesome. | 将袭击了罗宾的人视为目标都是他的个人意愿 |
[30:33] | We both know that’s not why he’s killing these men, don’t we? | 我们都清楚他不是为这而杀害这些人的 不是吗 |
[30:36] | One reason he may be killing is pure genetics. | 他之所以会杀人可能有一部分是遗传所致 |
[30:41] | It’s in the blood. | 这是他的本性 |
[30:42] | You’ve got nothing to arrest my client, | 你们根本没有证据逮捕我的委托人 |
[30:44] | So we’re done here. | 我们的谈话到此结束 |
[30:45] | And if I find out you guys are following my client | 如果我发现你们的人在没有合理动因的情况下 |
[30:48] | without probable cause, | 跟踪我的委托人 |
[30:50] | I’m going to sue your asses off. | 我会把你们告倒 |
[30:54] | Penelope, you said you had something on Edward Addison? | 佩内洛普 你查到爱德华·艾迪森的线索了吗 |
[30:56] | Yeah, I’ve been backtracking how he’s | 对 我一直在反向追踪他是如何 |
[30:58] | soliciting his female helpers online. | 在网上找到他的女性同伙的 |
[31:00] | Looks like he tried to cover his tracks | 看来他试图通过混入 |
[31:02] | by bouncing around to different classified ad websites. | 不同的分类广告网站来掩盖自己的踪迹 |
[31:05] | This is his latest ad. It went live two minutes ago. | 这是他最新的广告 两分前上线 |
[31:08] | Can you stop someone from answering that ad? | 你能不让别人回复那则广告吗 |
[31:10] | Done and doner. | 搞定 |
[31:11] | I’m going to assume you can’t pinpoint his computer’s location. | 我猜你无法定位他的电脑位置 |
[31:13] | Well-assumed, my love. | 你猜对了 宝贝 |
[31:14] | But we might finally get the chance to start playing offense. | 但我们可能终于有机会主动出击了 |
[31:18] | I’m going to coordinate with our undercover tactical team. | 我会和我们的卧底小队合作 |
[31:20] | We are going to answer this ad ourselves | 我们要回复这则广告 |
[31:22] | and bait David out into the open. | 把大卫引出来 |
[31:24] | Yeah, we are. | 对 没错 |
[31:44] | Agent Price in position. Over. | 普莱斯探员已就位 完毕 |
[31:47] | Copy that. We have eyes on you. Over. | 收到 我们有人盯着 完毕 |
[31:49] | Matt and I are also in position, | 我和马特也已就位 |
[31:51] | but nothing unusual yet. Over. | 但还没发现什么异常情况 完毕 |
[32:00] | Well, he’s running late. | 他迟到了 |
[32:03] | He knows we’re here. | 他知道我们在这 |
[32:04] | I expected he would. | 我猜到他会知道的 |
[32:12] | What’s the deal? You’re late. | 怎么回事 你迟到了 |
[32:14] | Please, I need to speak to Emily. | 我想和艾米莉谈谈 |
[32:17] | Emily? Who the hell is emily? | 艾米莉 谁是艾米莉啊 |
[32:19] | Stop. I want to speak to emily. | 别演了 我想和艾米莉谈谈 |
[32:32] | It’s ok. Stand down. | 没事的 退下吧 |
[32:35] | Hello, David. | 你好 大卫 |
[32:41] | Hi. Are you David? I’m Emily. | 你好啊 你是大卫吗 我是艾米莉 |
[32:48] | Emily, I… | 艾米莉 我… |
[32:52] | Just never thought I’d hear your voice again. | 没想过还会听到你的声音 |
[32:54] | But you knew I’d be here. | 但你知道我会来这 |
[32:56] | It’s your job, isn’t it? | 这是你的工作 对吧 |
[32:57] | Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[33:00] | You used to visit me. | 你以前来看过我 |
[33:02] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[33:04] | And if I got scared, you said you’d be there. | 如果我害怕了 你说你会来陪我的 |
[33:08] | But you weren’t. Remember? | 但你没有来 你记得吗 |
[33:10] | I have no excuses, David. | 我不会给自己找借口 大卫 |
[33:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:13] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[33:15] | But I have to do this. | 但我不得不这么做 |
[33:16] | No, David, please listen. | 不 大卫 请听我说 |
[33:18] | You don’t understand what you’re doing. | 你不知道你自己在做什么 |
[33:20] | I do. | 我知道 |
[33:20] | Matt, Luke, Price and I are on the move. | 马特 卢克 普莱斯和我正在移动 |
[33:23] | We’re covering the south. Over. | 我们负责南面区域 完毕 |
[33:25] | These men need to suffer. | 这些男人需要受到折磨 |
[33:27] | They need to be punished for what they’ve done, | 他们要为自己的所作所为受到惩罚 |
[33:29] | just like my father. | 就像我父亲一样 |
[33:30] | You only think that because she told you. | 你会这么想都是她告诉你的 |
[33:33] | She lied, David. | 她撒谎了 大卫 |
[33:35] | David Smith. FBI! | 大卫·史密斯 联调局 |
[34:05] | JJ, cut off the access road that leads to Rialto street. | 小洁 封锁通往里亚托街的道路 |
[34:10] | By the time we got there, David was gone. | 我们赶到那里时 大卫已经不见了 |
[34:12] | He’s in the wind. | 他跑了 |
[34:13] | Well, Garcia finally has a list compiled | 加西亚终于列出了一份 |
[34:15] | of David Kirkwood’s party guests. | 大卫·柯克伍德宴会上的完整宾客名单 |
[34:16] | We have federal marshals placing the rest of them | 我们已经安排了联邦警官将剩余名单成员 |
[34:18] | into protective custody as we speak. | 安置于保护性监禁中 |
[34:20] | Good, only I’m not so sure those men | 很好 只是我不确定这些男人 |
[34:23] | are on David’s mind right now. | 是否还是大卫的目标 |
[34:25] | But if he feels betrayed by his idealized maternal figure, | 但如果他感觉自己被幻想的母亲角色背叛了 |
[34:28] | he might just decide to kill himself. | 他可能会决定自杀 |
[34:30] | Or devolve to the point where he finally subscribes | 或是他终于接受了他父亲 |
[34:33] | to his father’s psychotic rage toward women. | 对女性的变态仇恨 |
[34:36] | Which means you’d be his target. | 这意味着你会是他的目标 |
[34:39] | No, not me. | 不 不是我 |
[34:51] | You really should answer my calls. | 你真应该接我的电话 |
[34:55] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[35:09] | Baltimore P.D. confirmed a break-in at Dr. Rhodes’ home. | 巴尔的摩警方确认罗德兹医生家里发生了闯入 |
[35:11] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[35:12] | We’re on our way there now. | 我们正在赶去的路上 |
[35:14] | Emily, we’ve located the Addisons. | 艾米莉 我们找到了艾迪森一家 |
[35:16] | They’re up in Lancaster. | 他们住在兰彻斯特 |
[35:18] | They say they haven’t seen David in weeks, | 他们说他们已经几周没见过大卫了 |
[35:20] | that he actually moved out of their house over a year ago. | 而且大卫一年前就搬离了他们家 |
[35:22] | That would be right around the time | 那正好就是 |
[35:24] | his dad died in prison. | 他父亲死在监狱的时间 |
[35:25] | It definitely triggered him, | 这肯定触发了他 |
[35:26] | And he probably wanted to make sure he didn’t | 他或许还想确保自己 |
[35:28] | do anything to hurt his adoptive parents. | 不会做任何伤害养父母的事 |
[35:31] | Penelope and Matt have something. | 佩内洛普和马特查到了些线索 |
[35:33] | So with that last crime scene | 根据最近的犯罪现场 |
[35:34] | and plus a list of addresses | 以及一份被害人 |
[35:36] | for our victims and potential victims– | 和潜在被害人住址的名单 |
[35:38] | We finally have enough data | 我们终于有足够的数据 |
[35:39] | to calculate the probable comfort zone | 来计算出大卫流落他乡的 |
[35:42] | of David’s horrible home away from home. | 潜在舒适区 |
[35:44] | Looks like somewhere | 看起来像是马里兰州 |
[35:46] | in Briar Point, Maryland. | 布里亚点的某个地方 |
[35:47] | Probably someplace tied to the Rhodes family. | 可能和罗德兹的家庭有关 |
[35:51] | Say, something like the old defunct | 比如某处在罗德兹医生叔叔名下的 |
[35:52] | Freedman Medical Depot that’s owned by Dr. Rhodes’ uncle? | 老旧废弃的弗里德曼医疗仓库吗 |
[35:55] | JJ, let’s go. | 小洁 我们走 |
[36:00] | I didn’t lie to you David. | 大卫 我没有骗你 |
[36:03] | Kirkwood murdered Robin. | 柯克伍德杀了罗宾 |
[36:06] | And those other men, they all helped him get away with it. | 至于其他人 他们都帮他脱罪了 |
[36:10] | No. | 不 |
[36:12] | Emily, the police. | 艾米莉 警察说 |
[36:16] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[36:17] | No. | 不 |
[36:18] | These men were innocent. | 这些人是无辜的 |
[36:21] | No. | 不 |
[36:23] | And I… | 我… |
[36:24] | You did nothing wrong. | 你没有做错什么 |
[36:26] | It was justice. | 这是正义 |
[36:28] | Shut up! Look! | 闭嘴 看 |
[36:29] | I know you’re old enough to understand this. | 我知道你长大了 能理解我说的话 |
[36:31] | I will not always be around. | 我不会一直在你身边 |
[37:19] | David, please. | 大卫 拜托 |
[37:27] | Don’t– don’t do this. | 不要 不要这样 |
[37:29] | David, stop. | 大卫 住手 |
[37:32] | It doesn’t have to end like this. | 事情没必要发展成这样 |
[37:35] | This isn’t who you really are. | 这不是真正的你 |
[37:42] | You take this. | 你拿着 |
[37:43] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[37:44] | Take it! Look, you just– | 拿着 听着 你… |
[37:46] | You put your finger on the trigger. | 你把你的手指扣在扳机上 |
[37:46] | No. | 不 |
[37:47] | And you point it right at her. | 然后你指向她 |
[37:49] | Hurry. This is their fault. All right? | 快点 这都是他们的错 好吗 |
[37:51] | This is their fault. We’re doing the right thing. | 都是他们的错 我们在做正确的事 |
[37:54] | – All right? – Yeah. | -好吗 -嗯 |
[37:54] | We’re doing the right thing. | 我们在做正确的事 |
[37:55] | Come on. Point it. Point it. Point it. | 快 指着她 指着她 |
[37:57] | No, David, listen. This isn’t who you really are. | 不 大卫 听着 这不是真正的你 |
[38:03] | But it is. | 但的确就是 |
[38:04] | It’s exactly who I am. | 这就是真正的我 |
[38:06] | David, please… | 大卫 拜托 |
[38:10] | Put down the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[38:14] | Let me tell them the truth, ok? | 让我告诉他们真相 |
[38:20] | I made David kill those men. | 是我逼大卫杀死了那些人 |
[38:24] | I gave him–gave him their names. | 我告诉他 告诉他他们的名字 |
[38:28] | I gave him the money. | 我给了他钱 |
[38:29] | I gave him this place. | 我给他提供了这个地方 |
[38:33] | I won’t lie to you. | 说实话 |
[38:34] | The road from here is hard. | 接下来你的路会很难走 |
[38:37] | But there’s hope. | 但是还有希望 |
[38:42] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮助你吧 |
[38:51] | If you don’t want to take my help, | 如果你不想接受我的帮助 |
[38:53] | Then you’re gonna have to shoot me. | 那你只能开枪打死我了 |
[38:55] | Is that what you want? | 你想要那么做吗 |
[38:59] | Please don’t make me do this. | 不要逼我 |
[39:02] | I’m not gonna make you do anything you don’t want to do. | 我不会逼你做任何你不愿意做的事 |
[39:06] | Emily, no. | 艾米莉 不 |
[39:08] | David, go ahead. | 大卫 来吧 |
[39:11] | Do what you have to do. | 做你该做的事 |
[39:13] | Shoot me if that’s who you really are. | 如果那是真正的你 朝我开枪吧 |
[39:30] | Oh, my God, Emily. | 天啊 艾米莉 |
[39:40] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:43] | I’m so, so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[39:44] | It’s all right. I know. I know. | 没事的 我知道 我知道 |
[39:49] | This is who you really are. | 这才是真正的你 |
[39:58] | It’s been said that Mark Twain once observed, | 马克·吐温曾说过 |
[40:00] | “History never repeats itself, | “历史永远不会重演 |
[40:03] | but it often rhymes.” | 但总是惊人的相似” |
[40:06] | Ohh, my heart hurts for David. | 我真心为大卫而难受 |
[40:09] | Fate was awfully cruel to him. | 命运对他太残酷了 |
[40:11] | He was born and raised in his formative years | 他从小被一个疯子 |
[40:14] | by a psychopath. What chance did he really have? | 抚养成人 他根本没有机会 |
[40:18] | The Addisons were good people, | 艾迪森一家是好人 |
[40:19] | But the damage had already been done. | 但是伤害已经无法挽回 |
[40:22] | I can’t help thinking that given different circumstances, | 我不禁在想 如果在不同的情况下 |
[40:25] | I might have changed things for him. | 我也许能帮他做一些改变的 |
[40:27] | No. | 不 |
[40:28] | Don’t put this on or anywhere near you. | 不要怪你自己 或者觉得与你有关 |
[40:32] | I know. It’s not really about that, though. | 我知道 其实我不是那个意思 |
[40:35] | It’s more about remembering what I intended to do | 我更多的是回忆起了我曾经想要做的事 |
[40:37] | and reconciling with what I had to do. | 和认可我不得不做了的事 |
[40:47] | Anyway, it’s late. Or really early. | 话说回来 已经很晚了 都凌晨了 |
[40:49] | We’ll get back at this in a couple hours. | 我们到明天早上再说这些吧 |
[40:52] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:52] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:06] | Hey. How do you feel about breakfast? | 你要不要一起吃个早餐 |
[41:12] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[41:20] | Hey. Good morning. | 早上好 |
[41:22] | So contrary to previous experience, | 看来与我的经验相悖 |
[41:25] | I can actually cook. | 我还是会做饭的 |
[41:28] | I was looking forward to some leftover pizza, | 我还以为会是一些吃剩的披萨 |
[41:31] | but, you know, it’s all right. | 不过 没关系 |
[41:34] | Your instincts were correct. | 你的直觉没错 |
[41:37] | About what? | 什么的直觉 |
[41:40] | You know, about those times before. | 关于你之前说的那几次 |
[41:42] | I was blowing you off. | 我的确放了你鸽子 |
[41:44] | I mean, I did have to work, but I could have made the time. | 我的确有工作 但我本可以抽出时间的 |
[41:49] | And the truth is, it’s just hard in this line of work. | 事实上 干这行就是很不容易 |
[41:54] | It’s hard to get close to someone. | 很难跟其他人深入交往 |
[41:57] | And maybe I have some scars that haven’t totally healed. | 我心里也许有一些没有完全痊愈的伤疤 |
[42:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:07] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[42:10] | That’s ok, right? | 那也没事的 对吗 |
[42:13] | ‘Cause somebody pretty wise once told me | 因为曾经有个智者告诉我 |
[42:16] | A person who doesn’t have any scars | 没有伤疤 |
[42:19] | hasn’t lived. | 何谓人生 |
[42:21] | So I’m wearing mine like a badge of honor. | 所以我把我的伤疤当做是我的荣耀勋章 |
[42:28] | Well, sounds like something’s ready. | 好像都做好了 |
[42:31] | You know what, let it burn, | 算了 让它烧着吧 |
[42:35] | Because I know this great pizza place that delivers. | 我知道一家很棒的外卖披萨店 |