Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第14季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第14季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] You guys, this is too much. 你们啊 这也太多了
[00:06] It’s not too much. 一点不多
[00:07] You’d do the same for us. 换你也会这么做的
[00:10] I don’t know about that, but… 那我倒说不准 不过
[00:12] This is– 真是
[00:14] This is great. 真是太好了
[00:15] It’s good. It’s good to be home. 真好 回家真好
[00:18] Finally. 终于
[00:20] Come on, it’s good. I’m good. 开心点 多好啊 我很好
[00:22] Don’t I look good? 我看着难道不好吗
[00:24] I’m putting on some weight. 我体重增加
[00:26] I have curves now… again, 曲线又回来了
[00:29] which is nice. 真不错
[00:30] Maybe we should stay with you tonight. 或许我们今晚该陪着你
[00:32] I mean, we could stay, right? 我们可以留下的吧
[00:33] Absolutely, we can stay. 当然 我们可以留下
[00:34] No. No way. 不 没门
[00:36] I am good. 我很好
[00:37] Besides, the kids are coming in the morning. 再说 孩子们明早会来
[00:39] I have to get up early. 我还得早起
[00:44] Do you have a plan? 你有计划吗
[00:45] Oh, my god, do I? 天啊 我有吗
[00:47] We’re gonna go for a hike, lunch at their favorite burger place. 我们会去徒步 在他们最爱的汉堡店吃午饭
[00:51] Oh, and the ball game on friday– 还有周五的球赛
[00:52] No, no, no, no. Bonnie… 不是 邦妮
[00:54] Do you have a plan to get through tonight? 你有计划如何度过今晚吗
[00:58] I’ve got a list of people I can call. 我把可以联系的人列了个名单
[01:01] Bon, you need more than a list. 小邦 名单是不够的
[01:03] Why didn’t they put you on Suboxone? 他们为什么没给你来点脱瘾药
[01:05] They did. I wanted to get off of it. 给了 但我不想再碰药物
[01:09] Because, yeah, it helps, but… 因为 虽然确实有用
[01:12] at a certain point, it’s just another drug 但到了一定程度 你又会成瘾
[01:14] you have to kick. Right? 又得辛苦摆脱
[01:16] I’ll be fine. I promise. 我会好好的 我保证
[01:29] I love you, and I’m proud of you. Ok? 我爱你 我为你骄傲 明白吗
[01:34] Ok. 明白
[01:38] And I love you, too. 我也爱你
[01:40] Ok. 行
[01:42] Bye. 再见
[01:46] Bye. 再见
[01:49] And that is why the BAU finds that recidivism rates 因此行为分析部认为再犯行为
[01:52] capture only a small percentage of all of the crimes 在重复性侵者所犯下的罪行中
[01:55] that repeat sex offenders commit. 只占很少比例
[01:57] So, what can we do? 那么 我们能怎么办
[01:59] Well, for starters, we can 首先 我们可以
[02:01] work to address the backlog of… rape kits 从州级和地方所累积的
[02:04] at the state and local levels. 强奸工具包着手
[02:07] This is a massive amount 这是大量法医证据
[02:09] of forensic evidence that we can use to study them, 可供我们研究性侵者
[02:11] their patterns, their habits, 他们的作案模式 习惯
[02:14] so that they can never hurt anyone again. 避免他们再伤害其他人
[02:18] Thank you so much for your time. 多谢大家
[02:20] Good night. 晚安
[02:24] – Thank you so much. – Thank you. Thanks for coming. -非常感谢 -谢谢 多谢前来
[02:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:29] That was a great presentation. 讲得很棒
[02:31] You only saw the last 30 seconds. 你只看到最后三十秒
[02:33] Well, I’ve seen it before. 我以前也看过
[02:36] The TED talk you gave is on youtube. 你在视频网站上的公开演讲
[02:41] “Daryl? Wow, it’s been 15 years. “达利尔 都十五年了
[02:43] What are you up to?” 都忙些什么呢”
[02:45] “Well, I got my doctorate finally.” “我最后还是拿到博士学位了”
[02:47] “You did?” “Yeah, I did “是吗” “没错
[02:48] in addiction treatment modalities.” 上瘾治疗这方面的博士”
[02:50] “Wow, that’s great. Good for you.” “Thanks.” “真好 替你开心” “谢谢”
[02:52] Listen, I saw your name on the visiting speaker list, so– 我在访问讲者名单上看到你的名字
[02:54] Will you listen to me for just a second? 能听我说几句吗
[02:57] Hands off. 手拿开
[03:01] I need your help. 需要你帮忙
[03:03] Well, I’ve heard that one before, Daryl. 我之前也听你这么说过 达利尔
[03:08] Good night. 晚安
[03:13] Look, this isn’t about me. 不是我的事
[03:14] I’ve been working in recovery and people are overdosing. 我在做成瘾恢复 有很多人用药过量
[03:17] Well, I’m sorry, but you know better than anyone, 恕我直言 你应该再清楚不过
[03:19] that is a part of the disease of addiction. 那就是成瘾症的一部分
[03:21] Yeah, it is, but this is different. 确实 但情况不同
[03:22] I think someone’s killing them. 我认为他们是被杀死的
[03:25] Did you talk to the LAPD? 你找过加州警方吗
[03:27] Yeah, I did, and they gave me 找过 他们的反应
[03:28] a colder shoulder than you just did. 比你还冷漠
[03:31] Look. Give me 5 minutes? 能占用五分钟时间吗
[03:33] Let me show you what I’ve found, 告诉你我的发现
[03:34] scientist to scientist. 用科学家的方式
[03:38] You got married. 你结婚了
[03:40] Yeah. I did. Last year. 是的 去年
[03:43] Good for you. I mean it. 替你开心 真心的
[03:46] She’s actually the one that 就是她建议我
[03:48] suggested that I reach out to you. 来找你
[03:54] 5 minutes. 五分钟
[03:55] Great. My office is right across campus. 很好 我的办公室就在校区对面
[04:39] Fake it till you make it. Fake it till you make it. 假装不想 就能捱过
[04:42] Fake it till you make it. Fake it till you make it. 假装不想 就能捱过
[04:45] Fake it till you make it. Fake it till you make it. 假装不想 就能捱过
[04:48] Fake it till you make it. Fake it till you make it. 假装不想 就能捱过
[04:51] Fake it till you make it. Fake it till you make it. 假装不想 就能捱过
[04:54] Fake it till you make it. 假装不想 就能捱过
[05:00] Hi. It’s me. 是我
[05:02] Um… I’m not… I’m not feelin’ so hot. 我…感觉不舒服
[05:07] I was wondering, uh… 我在想
[05:11] Could you come over? 你能过来吗
[05:13] Like right now? 马上过来
[05:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:21] Tara, go ahead. We’re all here. 塔拉 讲吧 我们都到了
[05:22] 达利尔·莱特 哲学博士 成瘾研究
[05:22] Guys, thanks for coming in. I know it’s late. 各位 多谢那么晚过来
[05:26] There’s been a strange spike in 在洛杉矶
[05:27] questionable opiate overdose deaths here in Los Angeles, 可疑的阿片过量致死事件最近有大幅增加
[05:30] and I think it’s worth us taking a look. 值得我们去查一查
[05:31] We are right now. What do you see? 我们都看着案卷 你有什么想法
[05:34] Well, of the most recent cluster of ODs, 最近的过量致死事件中
[05:36] there are 7 cases that look suspicious. 有七例较为可疑
[05:38] All of them died within 24 hours of completing rehab. 都是在完成戒断治疗之后二十四小时内死亡
[05:40] There are a lot of explanations besides homicide, though. 其实除了谋杀 还有很多其他可能
[05:44] Yeah, most addicts go back 很多成瘾者
[05:46] to their original dose from before they kicked. 毒瘾复发的时候又会沿用之前的剂量
[05:48] And their bodies can’t tolerate it. 但身体不能再承受
[05:50] They go into shock. 就会经历休克
[05:51] Or their heroin could be laced with fentanyl, 或者海洛因里面掺了
[05:52] which is 50 to 500 times more potent. 刺激性是它五十到五百倍的芬太尼
[05:55] They only use a little, and that’s all it takes to kill them. 用量很少 但足够致死
[05:57] Except we’re not talking about heroin users here. 但这些人都不是海洛因成瘾
[06:00] Arm tied off, fresh needle marks, complete system shutdown. 手臂束缚 新添针孔 身体机能衰竭
[06:04] They look like heroin overdoses to me. 在我看来就是海洛因过量
[06:06] I’m talking about the reason 我指的是他们最早
[06:07] they went to rehab in the first place. 前往康复中心的原因
[06:09] They all checked in for different problems: 他们都是因为不同原因进去的
[06:10] cocaine, methamphetamine, alcohol. 可卡因 去氧麻黄碱 酒精
[06:12] But after treatment, they all died of a heroin overdose. 但经过治疗 最后都死于海洛因过量
[06:15] At least that’s the pattern that was presented to me. 至少这是我发现的规律
[06:17] That is odd. 确实奇怪
[06:19] Most addicts relapse on their original drug of choice. 大多成瘾者复发的时候会选择原来的药物
[06:22] Tara, who presented this case to you? 塔拉 这案子谁给你的
[06:27] Uh… A Dr. Daryl Wright. 达利尔·莱特博士
[06:29] He’s my… he’s my ex-husband. 他是我…我的前夫
[06:32] He’s your what what what? 他是你什么人
[06:33] Look, guys, if there’s no case, there’s no case, 各位 如果你们觉得不算案子那就不用忙
[06:36] But I still would like to investigate this on my own. 但我还是想自己调查
[06:38] No, you have a case. We’re on our way. 没有 算案子 我们这就来
[06:42] So…Tara was married? 这么说 塔拉结过婚
[06:53] Please… 拜托
[06:55] It’s… 这
[06:56] It’s too much. 这劲太大了
[07:21] Don’t leave. 别走
[07:24] Don’t leave me. 别离开我
[07:27] Don’t… 别
[08:14] Broken Wing 折翼
[08:19] “If you don’t know someone “如果你还不认识
[08:20] who’s had a problem with addiction, you will.” 对什么成瘾的人 你迟早会的”
[08:24] Dana Boente. 达纳·博恩特
[08:26] So the challenge of this case is determining if these victims 这个案件的难点在于确定这些死者
[08:28] are overdosing by their own hand or against their will. 是自己吸食过量还是被迫的
[08:31] Any overlap, Garcia? 有什么共通点吗 加西亚
[08:33] So, as you know, all 7 men and women died 如你们所知 这七名男女
[08:35] within a day of completing 都是在结束
[08:37] various inpatient addiction treatments, 各种住院成瘾治疗后一天内死亡的
[08:40] but that’s the only common denominator. 但这也是唯一的共通点
[08:41] The spectrum of treatments is bafflingly varied– 治疗的方法多种多样
[08:44] From tried-and-true methods to equine therapy and hot yoga 从真实可靠的方法到马术治疗 高温瑜伽
[08:47] to get the monkey off your back. 就为了让你不再上瘾
[08:48] Less 12-step and more day spa. 十二步疗法越来越少 按摩的越来越多
[08:52] And there was one center in Oklahoma 俄克拉荷马州有家中心
[08:54] that forced its patients to work in a chicken coop. 强迫病人去鸡舍工作
[08:56] Basically indentured servitude. 基本就是签了个卖身契
[08:58] Since most insurance carriers cover rehab, 多数保险都覆盖康复费用
[09:01] treatment centers have been popping up all over the place, 治疗中心如今满大街都是
[09:04] all without any consistent medical standards. 都没有一致的医学标准
[09:06] Then assuming we have an unsub, 假设有这么个嫌犯
[09:08] he has a target-rich environment in which to hunt. 他有大量的目标人群可以下手
[09:11] His victims are vulnerable, 他的受害者很脆弱
[09:12] and nobody bats an eye when they O.D. 当他们吸毒过量致死时没人会感到惊讶
[09:14] I’ve just been notified of 我刚收到消息
[09:16] what I think is our most recent potential victim. 我觉得可能是最新的潜在受害者
[09:18] Name is Bonnie Sullivan. I’m sending you information now. 名字是邦妮·苏利文 我把信息发给你们
[09:21] J.J., Dave, go to the M.E., 小洁 戴夫 去找法医
[09:24] see if she matches our victimology. 看她是否符合我们的受害者类型
[09:26] Matt, Luke, go to her home. 马特 卢克 去她家
[09:29] Conduct a psychological autopsy. 进行心理剖析研究
[09:30] See if she was susceptible to overdose or suicide. 看她是否容易吸毒过量或自杀
[09:33] I’ll set up with the L.A. division. 我去联系洛杉矶分部
[09:35] Well… Bonnie Sullivan makes 8… 邦妮·苏利文是第八个
[09:38] unfortunately. 很不幸
[09:39] Yeah, and Bonnie was a tweaker. 是啊 邦尼是溜冰的
[09:42] She’d go out on meth, not heroin. 她会选冰毒 而不是海洛因
[09:45] Well, that’s not necessarily true. 也不一定
[09:47] I mean, stimulant- depressant speedballs have killed everybody 我是说兴奋剂 镇静剂 可卡因都害死过人
[09:50] from John Belushi to Philip Seymour Hoffman, 从约翰·贝鲁西到菲腊·西摩·荷夫曼无一幸免
[09:52] but it is a pattern that we should continue. 不过我们确实该沿着这个思路走下去
[09:57] Daryl, just call your wife back. It’s fine. 达利尔 给你老婆回电话 没事的
[10:00] It’s not my wife. 不是我老婆
[10:01] It’s–guy I’m sponsoring wants to know 是我帮助的一个人想知道
[10:03] if I’ve heard anything about Sarah. 我有没有莎拉的消息
[10:04] Wait. Sarah Fielding? You know her? 莎拉·菲尔丁 你认识她
[10:07] Yeah. I took her through all 12 steps. 是的 我带她进行了十二步疗法
[10:09] And I’m telling you, she–she didn’t relapse. 相信我 她没复发
[10:13] That’s why I started looking into this. 所以我才开始研究这事
[10:16] So you’re finally into sponsoring other addicts. 你还是开始帮助其他上瘾者了
[10:20] That’s, um–that’s good. 这 很好
[10:22] How long have you been sober this time? 你这回戒了多久了
[10:25] 5 years. 五年
[10:27] What was it that took? 是什么让你坚持了下去
[10:30] I met my wife. 遇到了我的妻子
[10:33] She in the program? 她也在项目里
[10:34] No. She’s a normie, and… 没 她没问题
[10:38] she can have a glass of wine like a normal person, 她也可以像普通人一样喝一杯
[10:40] and it doesn’t bother me. 我觉得没所谓
[10:43] Tara, look– 塔拉 听着
[10:44] You know what, this tox screen 邦妮·苏利文的毒理检测
[10:46] on Bonnie Sullivan, it’s–it’s odd. 很奇怪
[10:48] Is it consistent with the other victims? 跟其他死者的一致吗
[10:50] What tox screen? 什么毒理检测
[10:52] This tox screen. It doesn’t make any sense. 这个毒理检测 完全没道理
[10:55] You tested for 5 dozen opiates, 你针对六十种镇静类药物
[10:58] and you didn’t get a positive? 做了检测 一项都没发现
[11:00] No. Her stomach contents did test positive for coffee 是的 她的胃容物有咖啡
[11:04] mixed with a benzodiazepine, 和苯二氮混合物
[11:05] but that wouldn’t cause the body to shut down like this. 但那不会导致像这样的机体功能衰竭
[11:07] Could be his M.O. 也许这就是他的犯罪模式
[11:09] The benzo could make her compliant enough 苯并可以让她配合
[11:11] for him to inject her with whatever it is he’s using. 以便给她注射任何物质
[11:14] That brings us to our second secret discovery of the day. 那就要说到第二大发现了
[11:20] Take a look at this. 看这个
[11:22] It’s the only marking on her whole body, 这是她全身唯一的标记
[11:24] which is odd for addicts who– 这对成瘾者来说很奇怪
[11:25] Speaking in gross stereotypes– 毕竟按照我们一般人的印象
[11:27] Love, love, love to ink themselves. 他们可喜欢给自己文东西
[11:30] None of this means it wasn’t consensual. 但并不能说明这不是自愿的
[11:33] The coffee, the benzo, the hidden drug, the hidden tattoo. 咖啡 苯并 隐藏的毒品和文身
[11:38] Even if someone did all that to her, she might have wanted it. 就算是有人对她做的 也可能是她想要的
[11:41] That’s why I can’t call it homicide yet. 因此我还没办法判断是谋杀
[11:44] When it comes to drugs, 涉及毒品的话
[11:45] I’ve see more bizarre deaths by misadventure than this. 我见过比这更离奇的意外死亡
[11:49] Yeah, so have we. 我们也是
[11:52] What have you got? 有什么发现
[11:54] Well, no signs of a break-in. 没有闯入的痕迹
[11:57] No signs of a struggle either. 也没有挣扎的痕迹
[11:59] Yeah, but look at this. 是的 但看这个
[12:00] Got 3 tickets to tomorrow night’s Lakers game. 找到了三张明晚湖人队的票
[12:04] She has, what, 2 kids? 她有两个孩子吗
[12:05] Yeah. Got hiking today, basketball game tomorrow. 是的 今天去徒步 明天去看篮球
[12:10] What does that tell you? 这说明什么
[12:11] She wasn’t withdrawing from family or isolating herself– 她没抛弃家庭 也没自我隔离
[12:14] No precursor behavior that would point to suicide or relapse. 没有任何预兆表明她会自杀或复发
[12:18] Funny thing about relapse. 复发这事很神奇
[12:20] Sometimes there’s no precursor. 有时候就是没有预兆
[12:21] That’s why they say you’re powerless over your disease. 因此大家才说你对自己的病无能为力
[12:26] Look at this. 看这个
[12:27] Bonnie made a call just after midnight. 邦妮半夜打了个电话
[12:30] Well, midnight is not a good time of the night for most addicts. 半夜对于多数成瘾者可不是好时间
[12:32] No. No, it’s not. 确实不是
[12:35] So who did she call? 她打给了谁
[12:36] It couldn’t be a dealer. Has to be Vincent. 不可能是毒贩 应该是文森特
[12:39] Who’s Vincent? 文森特是谁
[12:40] Her old boyfriend. 她的前男友
[12:41] He’s the one that got her addicted. 是他害她上瘾的
[12:43] Do you have a last name? 知道姓什么吗
[12:44] No. He was always just “That bastard Vincent” to me. 不知道 他对我来说就是混蛋文森特
[12:48] Does Vincent use or have access to opiates? 文森特吸毒或是能接触到镇定剂吗
[12:51] They appear to be the cause of death. 那可能是死因
[12:53] No. They only smoked meth together. 不会 他们只在一起吸过冰毒
[12:55] Are you certain? 你确定
[12:56] She never used injection drugs? 她从没注射过毒品
[12:58] Yeah. 是的
[12:59] Bonnie hated needles. 邦妮讨厌针
[13:02] She wouldn’t touch them. 她不会碰的
[13:03] Thank you. This has been very helpful. 谢谢 这很有帮助
[13:06] Agent Prentiss… 潘提斯探员
[13:11] Her kids. 她的孩子们
[13:14] What do we tell them? 该怎么告诉他们
[13:16] When it’s appropriate, tell them the truth. 适当的时候 告诉他们真相
[13:21] Bonnie didn’t overdose by her own hand. 邦妮不是自己吸毒过量
[13:25] She was murdered. 她是被谋杀的
[13:31] Why are you doing this to me? 你为什么要这么对我
[13:32] You’re not doing the work, Clay. 你没在按我说的做 克莱
[13:34] I’m doing the work. Molly, tell him! 我在 莫利 告诉他
[13:36] He’s on step 3. He’s sharing. 他到第三步了 要跟人分享
[13:39] I don’t know what more you want. 我不知道你还想怎样
[13:40] It’s not enough. 这还不够
[13:41] What is? 那怎么才算够了
[13:43] That’s for you to figure out. 你自己去想
[13:45] Fact that my insurance won’t 我的保险在这
[13:46] cover more than 28 days here. 只有二十八天有效期
[13:49] That’s what’s not enough! 就是这个不够
[13:50] That has nothing to do with it. 这跟那没关系
[13:52] Now you’re just making up more excuses. 你现在就是在扯借口
[14:00] You don’t care about us. 你完全不在乎我们
[14:02] This place… doesn’t care… 这个地方 根本不在乎
[14:07] about any of us! 我们任何人
[14:11] He won’t make it. He’s not ready. 他做不到的 他没准备好
[14:14] How can you do this to him? 你怎么能这么对他
[14:15] It was a staff decision, Molly. 这是员工的一致决定 莫利
[14:17] We were working harder on Clay’s sobriety than he was. 我们比克莱本人都更能力帮他戒断
[14:21] That’s not recovery. 这不仅是戒瘾
[14:23] That’s enabling. 还是怂恿
[14:26] Who feels like sharing next? 谁想下一个发言
[14:30] We got it, Emily. Thanks. 了解了 艾米莉 谢谢
[14:33] So this could be a possible signature for our unsub. 这可能是不明嫌犯的作案手法
[14:36] It looks like a wing. 看起来像翅膀
[14:37] If this is a signature, 如果这是作案手法
[14:38] that means he does it to all his victims, right? 那他就对他所有的被害人都这么做了
[14:40] Yeah. We would have to check all the other victims, 是的 我们得去检查其他所有被害人
[14:42] and some of them may have already been buried or cremated. 他们中有些人可能已经被下葬或火化了
[14:45] It’s gonna take time. 要花点时间
[14:46] What about the drug? Any leads there? 药呢 有线索吗
[14:48] None. Whatever this guy’s using, 没有 这人用的药
[14:49] it doesn’t show up on any tox screens. 任何毒理检测都查不出
[14:53] What? 什么
[14:56] You remember when you made me pee in a cup so you could test me? 你记得你让我做尿检吗
[15:00] You mean my proudest moment as a wife? Yeah. 你是说我作为妻子最自豪的时刻 记得
[15:03] Well, I cheated the test. 我作弊了
[15:08] All right, Daryl, I’ll bite. 好了 达利尔 说吧
[15:10] How’d you cheat? 你怎么作的弊
[15:13] Cutting-edge chemistry. 尖端化学
[15:16] Garcia, did you find the 加西亚 你找到泰拉说的那种
[15:17] research chemicals Tara was talking about? 科研化学物质了吗
[15:19] Did I! 找到了
[15:19] What are research chemicals? 什么科研化学物质
[15:21] They’re chemical cousins of drugs, 堪比毒品的化学物质
[15:23] easy to buy off the ‘net from China, mostly. 很容易在中国网络上买到
[15:25] They’d normally be illegal under the controlled substances act. 按照《管制物质法》理应记为违禁品
[15:27] Only they’re not, thanks to some very imaginative lab rats 但却不是 多亏有天马行空的实验鬼才
[15:31] who modified the molecules so they don’t show up on tox screens, 修改了分子 所以不会被毒理检测出来
[15:34] hence the term “Research chemicals.” 所以才叫”科研化学物质”
[15:36] Also, they’re hella-potent. 而且这种药极为强效
[15:38] And when the lab knew what it was looking for, 检验室知道了要查什么
[15:39] Bonnie’s tox screen lit up like a sad, high christmas tree. 邦妮的毒理检测结果就高得爆表了
[15:43] Doesn’t make sense, though. 但这说不通啊
[15:44] We’re in the middle of an opiate crisis. 如今阿片泛滥导致危机
[15:46] Why go through all that trouble to synthesize fake ones? 何必大费周章合成假的呢
[15:49] Because he’s a forensically 因为他是一个
[15:50] sophisticated serial killer. That’s why. 精通司法鉴定的连环杀手 这就是原因
[15:53] If you’re an unsub 如果你是不明嫌犯
[15:54] and we can’t even identify the drug you’re using… 而我们却连作案药物都发现不了
[15:57] You stay in the shadows. 你就能一直逍遥法外
[15:58] And our best lead, Bonnie’s ex-boyfriend Vincent. 而我们最大的嫌疑人邦妮的前男友文森特
[16:00] He’s out. He’s serving 7 years for a botched robbery 也可以排除了 他为了买毒犯了抢劫罪
[16:03] to pay for his habit. 服刑七年
[16:04] He doesn’t fit our profile anyway. 他也不符合我们的侧写
[16:06] It looks like someone is punishing addicts 看来是有人想惩罚毒瘾者
[16:08] because he thinks they’re gonna relapse. 因为他觉得他们还会复发
[16:10] He could be a moral enforcer or former addict 他可能是道德执行者或有过成瘾史
[16:13] who sees them as weak and not worthy to live. 觉得毒瘾者很软弱 不值得活下去
[16:16] Or the obvious. Killing is his addiction. 或者就最明显的原因 他杀戮上瘾
[16:19] He could be in recovery like his victims, 他有可能跟被害者一样处于戒毒阶段
[16:22] only he’s found a new drug. 只不过他找到了新的毒品
[16:25] I’m not ready. 我没准备好
[16:27] I told them that, and they just threw me out like I was trash. 我告诉他们了 但他们却把我像垃圾一样扔了出去
[16:30] Want some more coffee, Clay? 来点咖啡吗 克莱
[16:33] No. I’ve had enough. 不 我喝够了
[16:37] It’s not fair, is it? 这不公平
[16:39] No. It’s not. 是不公平
[16:43] So, what do they want from me? 他们还想要我怎样
[16:46] They say, “In order to be sober, 他们说 要避免复吸
[16:48] you have to be willing to stand on your head 任何事情都得愿意去做
[16:49] if that’s what it… 只要这样
[16:53] If that’s what it… takes.” 只要这样能保证戒断
[16:57] I was…I was willing. 我之前愿意的
[17:02] I was willing. 我之前愿意的
[17:05] Nobody… 没有人
[17:08] Nobody believed. 没人相信我
[17:13] To be fair… 说实话
[17:15] I don’t believe you either. 我也不相信你
[17:34] No… 不
[17:36] N-no… 不
[18:12] Victim’s name is Clay Miller. 被害人名叫克莱·米勒
[18:13] And if the unsub followed pattern, 不明嫌犯要是还按照模式杀人
[18:15] this might have some DNA on it, 那可能有残留的DNA
[18:16] so we’ll test for drugs and M-Vac for DNA. 我们得检测毒品和DNA痕迹
[18:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:20] What does the victim tell us? 被害人身上有什么发现
[18:21] Hold on a second, guys. 大家等一下
[18:27] Definitely our unsub. 绝对是我们的不明嫌犯
[18:28] Perfect match to our last victim. 跟上个被害人完全一致
[18:30] But there’s more. Look at this. 不止 看这个
[18:33] Petechial hemorrhaging, 瘀斑出血
[18:35] But no ligatures or signs of strangulation. 但没有勒绞痕迹
[18:39] He was smothered. 窒息身亡
[18:40] That’s an escalation. 嫌犯手法升级了
[18:41] Suffocation is up close and personal. 窒息更像有私人情绪
[18:44] Right, but we found the needle mark, 没错 但我们发现了针眼
[18:47] so Clay was gonna O.D. anyway. 既然克莱本来也会药物过量而亡
[18:49] Why the change? 为什么改变手法
[18:50] Was Clay just discharged? 克莱是刚被出院吗
[18:52] Yeah. Yesterday from… Sweetwater Springs Rehab. 是的 昨天刚离开淡水泉康复中心
[18:55] Let’s get J.J. and Alvez over there. 让小洁和埃尔维斯去看看
[18:58] That’s everything we have on him, 这是我们知道的全部信息了
[18:59] his intake evaluation, notes from the staff, 他的内部评估和员工笔记
[19:02] Everything. 都在这了
[19:03] Ok, can you tell us who he was close to in here? 你知道他在这有没有关系好的人
[19:05] No one. He was a loner. 没有 他一直独来独往
[19:07] He didn’t do the work. 他没有做出努力
[19:09] That’s why we kicked him out. 所以我们就把他踢出去了
[19:10] You kicked him out? 你们把他踢出去的
[19:12] He didn’t complete the program on his own? 他没有完成戒毒疗程吗
[19:15] That could be what attracts our unsub to his victims. 这估计就是吸引不明嫌犯的原因
[19:18] Yeah, it could be. 很有可能
[19:19] Quick question. Clay’s insurance ran out yesterday. 问一下 克莱的保险昨天过期了
[19:23] Yeah. 是的
[19:24] And that had nothing to do with his discharge? 这跟他出院有关系吗
[19:29] Terminal uniqueness. 极端独特
[19:31] That’s why we let Clay go. 这是我们让克莱离开的原因
[19:32] It’s called terminal uniqueness. 叫作极端独特
[19:36] What happens to a junkie who thinks he’s exceptional? 如果瘾君子觉得自己很独特
[19:39] He relapses. It’s inevitable. 他就会毒瘾复发 不可避免的
[19:43] You guys FBI? 你们是联调局的
[19:45] SSA Jareau and Alvez. 特别督查探员洁婼和埃尔维斯
[19:47] You are? 你是哪位
[19:47] I’m Dr. Rob Smith. I run this place. 我是罗伯·史密斯医生 这是我的戒毒所
[19:51] Phil here told me you’ve been asking some questions. 菲尔说你们在问问题
[19:53] He’s also not at liberty to give you Clay’s file 没有我的允许或者搜查令
[19:56] without permission from me or a warrant from you. 他无权提供克莱的档案
[19:59] Privacy issues. You understand. 病人隐私 你们也理解
[20:01] Doctor-patient privilege doesn’t apply postmortem. 医患特权在死后就无效了
[20:03] I’m talking about my privacy as a small business owner 我指的是作为本市十二家中心负责人
[20:05] with 12 centers around the city. 我的隐私
[20:07] Ok, well, we’re trying to find a pattern 我们正在寻找杀手的作案手法
[20:10] for a killer who is overdosing patients 一个在治疗结束后的第二天
[20:12] the day after they finish treatment, 给病人注射过量药物的杀手
[20:14] And now your 12 centers might be our nexus. 你那十二家治疗中心是关键
[20:18] I highly doubt it because you have 我很怀疑 因为你们
[20:20] a fundamental misunderstanding 对你们调查的案件
[20:23] of what you’re investigating. 有一个最基本的误解
[20:24] You’re focusing on the overdose. That’s a symptom. 你们的重点是过量用药 这是症状
[20:28] But what’s underneath every decision 拿起针管 找到静脉 绑住胳膊
[20:30] to pick up the martini shaker, chop out a line, tie off an arm– 但这些决定背后都隐藏着的
[20:35] Selfishness. 是自私
[20:36] Addicts are selfish, 瘾君子很自私
[20:37] and though I don’t hate my patients, 虽然我并不讨厌我的病人们
[20:40] I do hate their selfishness. 但我很不喜欢他们的自私之心
[20:42] And if they don’t like that, 假如他们不喜欢我的态度
[20:43] they can go off to their alley and die. 可以自寻出路 最后命丧黄泉
[20:45] Because there are people here who want what we have, 毕竟不像极端独特的逝者克莱
[20:48] Unlike our dear departed terminally unique Clay. 这里还有人需要我们提供的医疗
[20:55] So… 所以
[20:57] I think we’re done here, agents. 慢走 探员们
[21:01] 我觉得是时候把加西亚的焦点转向史密斯医生
[21:04] – What do you think? – Oh, hell, yeah. -你怎么看 -当然
[21:08] Hey, uh, give me a sec. 稍等我一下
[21:13] Hey, I’m JJ. With the FBI. 我叫小洁 联调局的
[21:17] I know. I’m Molly. 我知道 我叫莫利
[21:21] I’m sorry about Clay. 克莱的事很遗憾
[21:23] Me too. 是啊
[21:26] Uh, you think you could help us out, Molly? 你觉得你能帮我们吗 莫利
[21:29] Maybe come down to the office, answer some questions? 来局里一趟 回答一些问题之类的
[21:33] I’m on lockdown. I’m not allowed off the premises. 我被禁足了 没有允许不能离开
[21:40] Take this. 拿着这个
[21:41] It’s a journal. 这是日记
[21:43] I don’t know if that’s what you’re looking for, 我不知道这是不是你想要的
[21:44] But if you want to know Clay, the real Clay, 但如果你想了解最真实的克莱
[21:49] read that. 读读日记
[21:50] Thank you. 谢谢你
[21:54] We need to go see Tara. 我们得去找塔拉
[22:00] I–I don’t know when I’ll be home. 我不知道什么时候回家
[22:04] Might be late. 可能会晚
[22:07] Hey, uh, I’m sorry I was late. 抱歉我回来晚了
[22:11] Well, you’re worth waiting up for. 没事 等你很值得
[22:16] Especially tonight because 特别是今晚 因为
[22:18] we have something to celebrate. 我们要庆祝一下
[22:21] Shut up. 别说了
[22:23] Shut up! 别说了
[22:25] Say hello to the soon-to-be Dr. Daryl Wright. 向即将是的达利尔·赖特博士致敬
[22:41] I love you so much. 好爱你
[22:49] Love you, too. 我也爱你
[22:54] How’s your wife? 你太太怎么样了
[22:56] Ooh, check out the profiler. 快看看这个侧写员
[22:59] What–what are you doing? 你在干什么
[23:01] Well, with something as personal as a signature like this, 像签名这样私人的东西
[23:04] I like to trace it with my nondominant hand, 我喜欢用非惯用手来描摹
[23:06] and it helps me see things that my rational mind might miss. 让我看到理性思维可能会忽略的东西
[23:09] So, you… see anything? 所以 你看到什么了
[23:11] Well, it’s not a stamp. 这不是印上去的
[23:13] It was hand-drawn in UV ink. 是用紫外线墨水手绘的
[23:15] You know what that reminds me of? 你知道这让我想起什么了吗
[23:17] Those UV stamps we used to get at that club near Dartmouth 我们读研究生的时候 那些我们在
[23:20] when we were grad students. 达特茅斯附近夜店的紫外线印章
[23:21] Oh, my god! 我的天
[23:24] Yeah, we wouldn’t wash the back of our hands 我们不肯洗手背
[23:26] so we could go back free the next time. 这样我们下次可以免费去
[23:30] And I saved your ass there one night. 有一天晚上 我救了你
[23:32] You were so trashed. 你喝醉了
[23:33] No, no. I was not trashed. 不不 我没喝醉
[23:35] I was buzzed, and there’s a distinct difference. 确实有点晕 和喝醉有本质区别
[23:37] I had to drag you out of there. 我得把你拖出去
[23:39] You were screaming, 你当时大叫
[23:40] “Which one of you sorority bitches wants to fight?” 哪个女生联谊会的婊子想打架
[23:46] Listen to me, you stupid bitch. 你给我听着 你个贱人
[23:49] Get your hands off me right now! 把你的手从我身上拿开
[23:56] Yeah. That story’s not funny anymore. 这个故事现在不好玩了
[23:59] Why not? 为什么不
[24:01] That night was incredible. 那一夜很棒
[24:03] Yeah, but then the next week, you… 没错 但是一周之后你…
[24:08] I what? 我怎么了
[24:10] You don’t remember. 你不记得了
[24:13] The worst moment of our marriage, 我们婚姻中最昏暗的时刻
[24:17] the worst moment of my life. 我人生中最黯淡的时刻
[24:19] The moment I knew we were over, 那一刻 我知道我们完了
[24:20] And you can’t even be bothered to remember. 而你甚至懒得记住
[24:24] Tara, there was a lot of 塔拉 我之前干了许多事
[24:25] stuff I did back then that I just can’t– 而我没法…
[24:27] Stop it. 别说了
[24:27] – No. – Please. -我得说 -别说了
[24:28] – I need to say– – Shut up. -我必须说 -闭嘴
[24:38] I… 我…
[24:44] I need a second. 失陪
[24:47] I need to call my sponsor. 我得联系互助担保人
[24:49] Yeah. You should do that. 你去吧
[25:00] What did you find out about Dr. Robert Smith? 对罗伯特·史密斯医生有什么发现
[25:02] First of all, he’s not a medical doctor. 首先 他不是医生
[25:05] He has his doctorate in business 他确实持有一所未经认证的
[25:07] from a non-accredited online university. 线上大学的商业博士学位
[25:09] So, he’s actually more like ex-con Rob Smith, 所以其实叫他前科犯罗伯特·史密斯更合适
[25:13] ’cause I’m sending you his criminal record now. 现在给你发的是他的犯罪记录
[25:15] Well, they’re mostly drug and assault charges, 主要是毒品和袭击指控
[25:18] but he did some time for manslaughter. 但他曾因过失杀人罪入狱一段时间
[25:20] “Beat a guy to death for calling him a failure.” 因为有人管他叫失败者 他把人打死了
[25:22] Calling him a slumlord would also work, 叫他恶劣房东也行
[25:24] because as I was hacking and 因为我黑进了他的账户
[25:26] slashing through the financial machinations 查出了这位庸医的
[25:28] of the sort-of-terrible, not-good-at-all doctor, 金融诡计
[25:31] I discovered that 7 of our 9 victims 我发现九位受害者中有七人
[25:34] went to his treatment centers. 都去过他的治疗中心
[25:35] So we’re dealing with someone 所以这个人
[25:36] that has a history of violence and drug abuse. 有暴力和药物滥用前科
[25:39] He also hates addicts who don’t work as hard as he does. 痛恨那些不努力的瘾君子
[25:42] They make him feel like a failure, 他们让他觉得自己是个失败者
[25:44] just like the guy he killed. 就像他杀死的那个人一样
[25:45] He’s looking more and more like our unsub. 他越看越像嫌疑人
[25:46] Bring him in for questioning. 带过来问话
[25:53] Where is it? 在哪儿
[25:55] Phil, where is it? 菲尔 在哪儿
[25:56] We’ve looked everywhere. 到处都找遍了
[25:57] We found everyone’s journal except clay’s. 除了克莱 其他人的日记都找到了
[26:05] Bring her in and close the door. 带她过来 把门关上
[26:09] Molly. 莫利
[26:19] Have a seat. 请坐
[26:35] What did you do, molly? 你干什么了 莫利
[26:38] I don’t know what you’re t– 我不知道你在说…
[26:38] Don’t–don’t lie to me. 别对我撒谎
[26:43] Clay’s journal. 克莱的日记
[26:44] Did you give it to the fbi? 你把它给联调局了吗
[26:47] Tell me the truth, and I can still help you! 告诉我真相 我还能帮你
[26:51] Rob smith, we need you to come with us. 罗伯特·史密斯 跟我们走一趟
[26:54] Ok. Let me get my coat. 好的 我去穿大衣
[27:01] I’m on him! 我来追他
[27:03] You ok? 你没事吧
[27:16] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[27:23] For a man who’s all about accountability, 你那么有责任感
[27:28] you don’t show much. 真是看不出来
[27:29] – You guys don’t get it. – Well, what we have -你们不懂 -但我们知道
[27:31] are 7 victims from your rehabs. 你们康复中心里已经有七人遇害
[27:33] And you destroying evidence. 以及抓到你销毁物证
[27:35] And you running from us, so what don’t we get, rob? 你还想逃跑 所以我们哪儿没懂 罗伯
[27:38] Why would I be killing my customers… 我为什么要杀死自己的客户呢
[27:41] When I could be making money off them instead? 毕竟我其实能从他们身上赚钱
[27:45] Rob Smith is a con man 罗伯·史密斯是个诈骗犯
[27:47] and he doesn’t give a crap about his patients, 他根本不在乎自己的病人
[27:49] but he is not our unsub. 但他不是我们要找的嫌犯
[27:51] His whole business model counts on his patients relapsing. 他的生意都仰赖病人复发
[27:54] He doesn’t offer any 他从不提供
[27:55] significant medical or therapeutic treatment. 任何有用的药物或治疗
[27:58] He wants them to rehab and 就希望病人能戒断
[27:59] relapse so he can charge their insurance repeatedly. 再复发 这样就能不停地赚保险费
[28:02] He was worried that Clay and the others 他之前是担心克莱等人
[28:04] were writing about it in their journals. 把这事写进了日记本
[28:05] That’s why he wanted to hide them from us. 所以才想藏起来免得被我们发现
[28:07] Well, that takes motive off the table. 这样一来就没有动机了
[28:10] Did we get the other victims’ journals with a warrant? 我们是否凭证拿到了其他人的日记
[28:12] Yeah, we did. 是的
[28:13] We need to go through them page by page. 必须一页页仔细看一遍
[28:15] I think there’s a victimology connection that we’re missing. 被害人之间肯定存在我们忽略了的联系
[28:18] Tara’s already started. 塔拉已经开始了
[28:22] You are not gonna believe this. 你不会相信的
[28:23] I think Clay wrote about the unsub in his journal, and– 我认为克莱日记里提到了嫌犯
[28:32] I’m mary. I’m, uh… 我叫玛丽 我是
[28:34] His wife. I know. 他的妻子 我知道
[28:38] Where’s Daryl? 达利尔呢
[28:39] He’s uh… 他
[28:40] He’s a little upset… 他心情不太好
[28:44] at what he couldn’t remember about what he did to you. 因为他无法记起对你做过什么
[28:51] Can–um, can we sit? 可以坐吗
[28:53] Yeah. Of course. 当然
[29:01] Do you know the 9th of the 12 steps? 你知道十二步戒酒法中的第九步吗
[29:03] I–I do. 知道
[29:05] Um… we made amends to those we harmed. 弥补自己伤害过的人
[29:09] Unless doing so would injure them or others. 除非这么做会伤害他们或别人
[29:12] Daryl wanted to reach out to you to make amends, 达利尔之前希望能联系你 弥补你
[29:15] but his sponsor said, 但互助担保人说
[29:16] “Leave your ex-wife alone. Let her live her life. “别打扰你的前妻了 让她过自己的生活吧
[29:19] Make your amends by doing better next time.” 下一次好好表现也是一种弥补”
[29:22] It looks like he has. 看来他做到了
[29:25] But… it bothered him, 但他很介意
[29:29] not saying a simple “I’m sorry” 连一句道歉都没说过
[29:33] until he stumbled upon 直到最后遇到
[29:34] people who were being murdered that…that… 那么多起凶案 才…
[29:37] That this was how he could make his amends? 终于有办法进行弥补吗
[29:40] Only now he feels like he’s made it worse. 只不过如今他觉得自己把情况弄得更糟了
[29:45] If you could just tell me how you feel about all this, 希望你能说说自己的看法
[29:50] we could help him get past it. 我们可以帮他走出来
[29:54] I just–I see what he has now, 我看到他现在的状态
[29:58] what you have with him, and– 你们之间的感情
[30:01] – And you’re jealous. – No. -你嫉妒了 -没有
[30:04] No. I’m confused. 我有点困惑
[30:08] I killed myself to help him get clean. 为了帮他戒酒我付出了很多
[30:13] Why couldn’t he get sober with me? 为什么跟我一起的时候就戒不掉呢
[30:15] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[30:19] But if it helps, I live scared every day. 我只知道 我每天都担惊受怕
[30:24] That he’ll relapse? 怕他又复发吗
[30:25] No. That he’ll leave me for… 不是 怕他离开我去找…
[30:31] The way he talks about you. 他谈起你时的神采
[30:38] He still loves you. 他仍然爱你
[30:41] I don’t want that. 不是我想要的
[30:45] I’m happy for him. 我替他高兴
[30:48] I’m really happy for you both, 我真心替你们高兴
[30:52] But I do need him. Give that to him. 但我需要他 给他这个
[30:57] It’ll tell him that he was right all along 这能说明他的想法正确
[31:01] and that I need his help to stop this killer. 而且我需要他帮忙制止凶犯
[31:07] Ok. 好的
[31:12] We have 12 instances on our end, Garcia. 我们这边有十二条 加西亚
[31:14] How many did you find? 你找到多少
[31:15] 15 so far. References of broken wings, angels, 目前十五条 日记里几乎都是
[31:19] and the like across all journals. 折翼 天使 之类的词
[31:20] 3 of the victims say it’s a metaphor for addiction 有三个被害人说那是一位工作人员讲的
[31:23] suggested by one of the staff. 对成瘾的隐喻
[31:25] That staff member could be our unsub. 这位工作人员可能就是嫌犯
[31:27] But, Garcia, we ruled out the rehab staff, didn’t we? 加西亚 康复中心工作人员是都已经排除了吗
[31:30] Yeah. Everybody on the books, anyway. 是的 在册的所有人
[31:32] The unsub’s use of modified opiates 嫌犯选用改良阿片
[31:33] may mean he’s medically sophisticated. 说明他对医学操作很了解
[31:36] It could be someone on the 可能是史密斯
[31:38] nursing staff that Smith pays indirectly. 非直接雇佣的护理人员
[31:40] Now the question is, will Smith help us? 问题来了 史密斯愿意帮我们吗
[31:43] Matt, Luke, see if you can get 马特 卢克 看看能否
[31:44] the temporary payroll information from Smith. 从史密斯那里拿到临时员工信息
[31:46] Garcia, start digging 加西亚 去查
[31:47] into temp and traveling nurses just in case. 临时及流动护工 万一有线索
[31:50] Affirmative. 收到
[31:51] Nice try, agents, 想得美啊 探员们
[31:53] But Dr. Smith’s cooperation 但史密斯医生
[31:54] only extends to your murder investigation. 只会对凶案调查进行配合
[31:56] How he pays his employees is off-limits. 怎么付员工薪水不在其中
[31:58] It’s the same investigation. He’s hiding a killer. 都是同一个调查 他打算包庇一个杀人犯
[32:03] We’re done. 失陪
[32:04] How do you think it’s gonna affect your brand 你声称要救治病人
[32:05] when we reveal that you employed someone who thought it was 却雇佣了一个觉得杀死他们也没什么大不了的员工
[32:07] OK to murder the very people you say you’re trying to help? 你觉得曝光这个情况对你的品牌会有什么影响
[32:11] You know what I think? 说说我的想法吧
[32:12] I think I’m going to call a meeting. 我将会召集会面
[32:14] Have a sit-down with Molly, take her inventory. 叫莫利坐下来谈谈 理理她的情况
[32:17] That’s a threat. 这是威胁
[32:19] Hope you catch this guy. I really do. 希望你们能抓到他 真的
[32:21] So take it easy, fellas. 放轻松 各位
[32:23] And when you need to get off steroids, come see me. 什么时候想戒掉类固醇增肌药就来找我
[32:32] Geez… they all wrote about their killer. 天啊 他们都提到了凶手
[32:35] Yeah, and now we have a pretty good idea of who this guy is, 而且我们对他已经有一定了解了
[32:39] from a profiling perspective anyway. 虽然是从侧写角度
[32:41] He’s an angel of mercy. 他是一个慈悲天使
[32:42] Like a doctor or nurse who kills their patients? 类似杀死病人的医生护士吗
[32:45] Exactly. Elizabeth Wettlaufer believed god wanted her to kill. 没错 伊丽莎白·维特劳弗深信上帝希望她杀人
[32:48] Donald Harvey killed his patients to ease their pain. 唐纳德·哈维为了减轻病人的痛苦而杀掉他们
[32:51] Angels of mercy have the highest body counts 慈悲天使的作案量首屈一指
[32:53] because they hunt in places where people typically die. 因为他们在最经常死人的地方犯案
[32:55] Yeah. 是啊
[32:58] For this guy, it’s all about the broken wing. 对这家伙 折翼是关键
[33:02] He gets them to see themselves this way, 他让被害人从这个角度看自己
[33:04] and if they buy in and he believes they’re truly broken, 如果他们信了 如果他真认为他们已彻底破碎
[33:07] they’re never gonna get better, 再也无法恢复
[33:09] I have to kill them to end their suffering. 就必须杀掉他们才能终结痛苦
[33:13] Freeze. 别动
[33:14] What? 怎么
[33:16] You still have yours. 你还有呢
[33:19] Have what? 有什么
[33:25] Y-yeah. I, um… 是啊 我
[33:28] Yeah. 是啊
[33:33] I keep mine because it’s a… 我还留着 因为
[33:36] Reminder of the wreckage of my past. 能提醒我过去的自己多么糟糕
[33:39] Tara, I… 塔拉 我
[33:40] You know, maybe he does, too. 他可能也这样
[33:42] I think that’s what we’ve been missing here. 这可能就是我们一直都遗漏了的地方
[33:45] I don’t get it. 我没明白
[33:46] Well, look, this guy, he inks his victims. 这家伙 给被害人文身
[33:48] They’re his signatures, his trophies, 这些就是他的签名 他的战利品
[33:50] But he wouldn’t stop there. 但他不会止步于此
[33:52] You–you think he’d sign himself, too? 你是说他也会签在自己身上吗
[33:54] Look at the design. 你看这个图形
[33:55] It’s one-half of a broken wing. Right? 是一对折翼的一半 对吗
[33:57] I’m thinking he puts the other half on his body. 我在想另一半就在他身上
[34:00] And that way, the wings are whole after his victims die. 这样的话 受害者死后翅膀就完整了
[34:03] They’re complete. 作品就完成了
[34:15] I think this is the best one yet. 这是目前最棒的
[34:18] Check it out. 你看看
[34:31] Good. 很好
[34:33] Clay–he was… 克莱 他…
[34:36] Special. 很特别
[34:41] My insurance isn’t up. I still have another 2 weeks. 我的保险还没有到期 我还有两周时间
[34:45] Molly, molly, molly. 莫利 莫利 莫利
[34:47] What did you think was gonna happen? 你觉得会发生什么
[34:49] You put your needs ahead of the group. 你把个人需求放在了小组之前
[34:52] We can’t tolerate that. 我们不能容忍这种事情
[34:53] Rob, I don’t think– 罗伯 我不觉得
[34:55] Oh, I–I think so. 我这么觉得
[35:00] No. 不
[35:01] Phil. Phil, you know this isn’t right. 菲尔 菲尔 你知道不能这样
[35:04] Phil! 菲尔
[35:08] It’s unfortunate. 真可惜
[35:11] How can they do this? 他们怎么能这样
[35:13] I don’t know. I’m really sorry. 我不知道 很抱歉
[35:16] I’m gonna end up like Clay. I know it. 我会跟克莱一个下场 我知道的
[35:20] If you’re that worried about it, I can give you a ride, 如果你这么担心 我可以载你一程
[35:23] if that’ll help. 如果能帮上你的话
[35:26] Yeah. Yeah. 好 好
[35:29] I mean, are you sure? 真的可以吗
[35:31] Yeah, I’m sure. 没问题
[35:33] I do this job so I can help people. 我做这份工作就是为了帮助别人
[35:37] Thank you. 谢谢你
[35:38] Let me get that. 我来拿吧
[36:04] Garcia, we got your list of freelance nursing staff, 加西亚 我们收到了你发来的兼职护理人员名单
[36:07] But did you cross-reference credit card records 你比对过他们在本地文身店的
[36:08] with local tattoo parlors? 信用卡记录吗
[36:10] Yeah, I’m doing that now. 正在查
[36:11] It looks like the freelancers were paid via some 看上去这些兼职的工资都是通过某个
[36:14] national traveling nurses association. 国家流动护士协会发放的
[36:16] Focus on temporary hires 主要关注史密斯每天去的
[36:17] that fall in line with the rehabs smith visits day by day. 那家康复中心的临时工
[36:21] Look for overlap between the two. 找下满足两个条件的人
[36:23] Ok. I can see the matrix, people. 好的 建好模型了
[36:29] There it is! 找到了
[36:29] Uh, nurse of the male variety–Douglas Knight. 男护士 道格拉斯·奈特
[36:32] 道格拉斯·奈特 文身店信用卡交易记录
[36:32] 8 sessions at local tattoo parlors, 在当地文身店消费了八次
[36:34] All within hours of each death. 都在受害者死后几小时内
[36:35] Here’s his work and home address. 这是他的工作和家庭地址
[36:37] Great work. Copy Tara on what you found. 干得漂亮 把你的发现告诉塔拉
[36:40] This guy lost his wife Daphne 5 years ago to an overdose. 他妻子五年前因吸毒过量而死
[36:43] That’s what we call a stressor. 这就是我们所谓的压力源
[36:45] So why didn’t he start killing 5 years ago? 那为什么他五年前没有开始杀人
[36:46] Well, because the trigger came later. 因为导火索是之后才出现的
[36:48] Does it say when he 这上面说了他是什么时候
[36:49] started working at Rob Smith’s rehab houses? 开始在罗伯·史密斯的康复所工作的吗
[36:52] Yeah, a couple years later. 说了 两年后
[36:53] Ok, in AL-Anon, since I couldn’t help you, 好 在戒酒互助会的时候 因为我帮不了你
[36:55] I was told to look for the next person that I could help. 他们就要我去照顾下一个我能帮助的人
[36:58] Maybe Douglas Knight did the same. 或许道格拉斯·奈特也是这样
[36:59] And he became a rehab nurse, 于是他成了康复中心的护士
[37:01] and he was surrounded by patients like his wife. 周围全是他妻子那样的病人
[37:03] Right. Right. So he helped and helped until he broke. 对 帮了一个又一个 直到最后承受不了
[37:05] That was his trigger. 那就是他作案的导火索
[37:07] Now he thinks he’s putting these people out of their misery. 他觉得自己是在帮这些人摆脱痛苦
[37:09] So we just sit here and wait? 那我们就坐在这干等吗
[37:10] No. I have a better idea. 不 我有个更好的主意
[37:15] Emily, did you find him yet? 艾米莉 找到他了吗
[37:26] No, no, no, no! 不要 不要
[37:33] This is what’s best. 这就是最好的
[37:35] You’ll see. 你会明白的
[37:38] I’m doing this out of love. 我是出于爱才这么做的
[37:41] Hey, where is Douglas Knight? 道格拉斯·奈特在哪
[37:43] Is the FBI looking to get sued or what? 联调局是想被起诉还是什么
[37:45] Douglas works for you. We need to find him right now. 道格拉斯是你的员工 我们现在需要找到他
[37:48] He escorted Molly Witt out of the building. 他送莫利·威特出去了
[37:49] – Phil, shut up! – No! -菲尔 闭嘴 -不
[37:51] This is over. 结束了
[37:53] You won’t have to feel any more pain. 你再也不会感到任何痛苦了
[37:55] You won’t have to hurt anymore, 你再也不会痛苦了
[37:58] – You won’t hurt anyone else. – Please, no! -你也再也不会伤害别人了 -求你了 不要
[38:01] But I will always remember you. 不过我会永远记住你的
[38:06] Douglas Knight? FBI! 道格拉斯·奈特 联调局
[38:09] You don’t belong here! 你们不该来这儿
[38:11] Douglas, just wait… 道格拉斯 等下
[38:15] and listen. 听我说
[38:17] Douglas, I know what it’s like to lose someone to this disease. 道格拉斯 我知道因成瘾失去亲人的感觉
[38:22] I know what it’s like to lose someone to this disease. 我知道因成瘾失去亲人的感觉
[38:24] All your hopes and your dreams for the future 你对未来所有的希望和梦想
[38:27] destroyed in the face of something that you can’t predict. 都被一些自己无法预料的事所摧毁
[38:30] …and you can’t control. 这是你无法控制的
[38:32] Sometimes, I wanted to shake the man I loved. 有时 我想摇醒我的所爱
[38:34] I’d even get into fistfights with him… 我甚至和他动手
[38:36] Because I wanted him to see how much he’d hurt me, 因为我希望他知道自己对我的伤害有多深
[38:41] until it got so bad that I had to let him go. 直到我的心被伤透 我只能让他走
[38:45] Even though that meant possibly… 即使那意味着可能
[38:47] Probably letting him die. 很可能会害死他
[38:52] You know what that feels like, don’t you? 你知道那种感觉 对吗
[38:56] Yes. 知道
[38:58] Yes, I do. 我懂
[38:59] Douglas, this disease… 道格拉斯 成瘾
[39:03] It’s impossible. 无法治愈
[39:04] …impossible to cure, impossible to predict, 无法治愈 无法预测
[39:08] but so many people eventually make it. 但有那么多人最终战胜了它
[39:12] All I can say is, you have to give them a chance. 我只能说 你得给他们一个机会
[39:16] And Molly deserves that chance. 莫利应该得到这个机会
[39:18] …Because her disease isn’t killing her. 因为她的病并不会杀死她
[39:20] You are. 而你会
[39:22] You need to let her go. 你需要放开她
[39:31] Let her go. 让她走吧
[39:46] Molly! I’m gonna give you a shot of naloxone. 莫利 我要给你打一针纳洛酮
[39:49] It’s gonna save your life, but it won’t feel good. 它能救你的命 但你会很不舒服
[39:59] Ok, there you are. Ok. 好了 你醒了 好了
[40:03] All right. We got you. 好了 有我们在
[40:49] It’s beautiful, isn’t it? 很美 不是吗
[40:54] Beautiful. 很美
[41:04] Thank you for believing in me. 谢谢你相信我
[41:07] I’ve told so many lies, I wouldn’t have trusted me. 我说了那么多谎 我都不能相信我自己
[41:12] Don’t mess it up this time… 这次别再搞砸了
[41:14] with Mary, all right? 好好跟玛丽在一起 好吗
[41:16] I don’t intend to. 我也不想
[41:19] And Mary told me a little bit about what you guys talked about, 玛丽跟我说了一些你们之间的谈话
[41:25] about me not getting sober for you. 关于我没为你戒掉
[41:29] But, in a way, I did, because… 但是 从某方面来说 我做到了 因为
[41:34] when you left me, that’s when I hit rock bottom. 你离开我后 是我人生的低谷
[41:36] That’s when I knew I couldn’t go on that way anymore, and, uh… 那时我才知道我不能再继续这样下去了 还有
[41:40] My amends to you is not… 我对你的弥补方式并非
[41:45] to say “I’m sorry,” Although I am. 说”对不起” 尽管我说了
[41:46] It’s to tell you that, uh… 我是告诉你
[41:51] You saved my life. 你救了我的命
[41:54] And, uh… 还有
[41:57] Hands off. I get it. 我不应该碰你 我明白
[41:58] But, um… 但是
[42:06] Get in here, dummy. 过来 傻瓜
[42:11] “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, “连系你真正的家人的纽带不是血缘
[42:15] but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” 而是尊重并欣赏彼此的人生”
[42:19] Richard Bach. 理查德·巴赫
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第14季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第14季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme