时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:49] | Hey, that’s a lot of reading, even for you, Spence. | 斯宾塞 即使对你来说阅读量也够大的 |
[01:53] | Class starts the beginning of next week, | 下周我要开始教课了 |
[01:54] | and Prentiss is making it so I can take a sabbatical. | 潘提斯安排我公休一年 |
[01:57] | Nice. What are you teaching? | 不错 你要教什么 |
[01:58] | A symposium on medieval violence and criminology. | 关于中世纪暴力和犯罪学的专题讨论会 |
[02:01] | So one might say that I am stoked. | 所以应该说我欣喜若狂 |
[02:04] | So, how much overlap is there between, uh– | 所以 两者之间有多少交叉 |
[02:06] | Mmm, no, you don’t wanna– | 别问了 你不想… |
[02:09] | For starters, the spectacle element in medieval violence | 首先 中世纪暴力的奇特的一面 |
[02:11] | can help us decode the motivelessness in today’s crimes. | 能帮助我们解读当今无动机犯罪的原因 |
[02:14] | Can I ask you guys a serious question? | 我能问你们一个严肃的问题吗 |
[02:15] | Do you guys think maybe I should be providing more visual aids | 你们觉得在武器方面 我是不是应该提供 |
[02:18] | in terms of weapons? | 更多的可视教具 |
[02:19] | Like a katana, plumbata, | 比如武士刀 普拉巴塔标枪 |
[02:21] | “The war cart of Konrad Keyser.” | 康拉德·凯泽战争车 |
[02:22] | Mmm, you know, I need to get some coffee. | 我需要再来点咖啡 |
[02:26] | Oh, you working? Get comfy. | 你还要听吗 站稳了 |
[02:29] | Essentially, “The war cart of Konrad Keyser” is a wicker basket. | “康拉德·凯泽战争车”基本上就是个篮子 |
[02:32] | You put someone’s foot inside… | 你把人的脚放进去… |
[02:34] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我吗 |
[02:35] | I did. Even though you have been on supervisory probation | 对 虽然你过去的一个月 |
[02:39] | for the past month, | 处于监督查看期 |
[02:41] | I wrote in my report on our last case | 我在我的报告里写了上一次的案子 |
[02:43] | that you performed well in the field. | 那次你出外勤表现良好 |
[02:46] | You followed orders and you played an integral role | 你听从命令 在结案过程中扮演了 |
[02:48] | in closing that case. | 不可或缺的角色 |
[02:50] | So I’m out of the dog house? | 所以我能出小黑屋了吗 |
[02:51] | I’ve put in the formal request | 我已经提出了正式申请 |
[02:53] | to have you reinstated to full SSA status, | 让你恢复特别督查探员的身份 |
[02:56] | But the process takes time. | 但过程需要时间 |
[02:58] | So you’re gonna work our next case with Garcia. | 所以下一起案件你要跟加西亚一起工作 |
[03:00] | I understand. Do we have our next case? | 我明白 我们有下一起案件了吗 |
[03:03] | I’m waiting for details now. | 我现在还在等待细节 |
[03:04] | Oh, my God, where is he? | 天啊 他在哪里 |
[03:07] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[03:09] | So, I hear you and I are gonna be lab partners. | 我听说你跟我要成为实验搭档了 |
[03:11] | Ugh! Blerg! Fleh! Whatever. If I must. Where is he? | 我去随便吧 如果一定要的话 他在哪里 |
[03:14] | Where is who? | 谁在哪里 |
[03:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:21] | It was nice, spending the morning with you. | 跟你共度早晨很美好 |
[03:24] | I should lock myself out of your house more often. | 我应该更经常地把我锁在你家外面 |
[03:27] | You know, you don’t have to go. | 你知道 你不一定要走的 |
[03:28] | You’re welcome to stay, hang out, | 很欢迎你留下来 待在这 |
[03:31] | help us catch some bad guys. | 帮我抓几个坏人 |
[03:33] | Bad guys. That’s your thing. | 坏人 那是你的事情 |
[03:36] | I’ve got a full day. | 我很忙 |
[03:38] | You got a ring? | 你买了戒指吗 |
[03:40] | You bought a ring, | 你买了一枚戒指 |
[03:41] | and I had to hear it from Portia and not you? | 我还不是从你口中听说 而是波蒂亚告诉我的 |
[03:42] | Penelope… | 佩内洛普 |
[03:43] | Look, I know I’m not your daughter | 听着 我知道我不是你的女儿 |
[03:44] | and Portia’s gonna be your daughter | 而波蒂亚会因为你还没举行的婚礼 |
[03:45] | thanks to your pending nuptials. | 成为你的女儿 |
[03:47] | – But I’m kind of like your daughter, so– – Penelope, um… | -但我就像是你的女儿 -佩内洛普 |
[03:54] | K-Krystall’s behind that door right now, | 克里斯朵就在那扇门后面 |
[03:55] | which means she knows that you got her… | 这就意味着 她知道你为她买了 |
[03:57] | An engagement ring. | 一枚求婚戒指 |
[03:59] | Hi, Penelope. It’s good to see you. | 佩内洛普 很高兴见到你 |
[04:05] | There’s no way I can un-ruin this? | 还有机会不毁掉惊喜吗 |
[04:07] | Oh, that cat is so far out of the bag. | 覆水难收了[猫已经跑出了袋子] |
[04:10] | Uh, I don’t like cats being in bags usually, | 我本来也不喜欢猫被装进袋子里 |
[04:12] | But right now, I’m very sorry, sir. | 但我很抱歉 长官 |
[04:15] | I’m sorry, Krystall. | 我很抱歉 克里斯朵 |
[04:20] | I’m gonna go. | 我得走了 |
[04:27] | Oh, David. I already told you, | 戴夫 我跟你说过了 |
[04:32] | I don’t need a ring. | 我不需要戒指 |
[04:32] | I–I don’t need anything. | 我什么都不需要 |
[04:36] | You do need a ring. I want this — | 你需要戒指 我想让这个 |
[04:38] | I want us to be perfect and special. | 我想让我们完美而特别 |
[04:42] | It is perfect and special. | 已经很完美很特别了 |
[04:47] | Besides, the last time that you proposed to me | 再说了 上一次你向我求婚 |
[04:51] | and married me, | 并娶我的时候 |
[04:53] | it was in front of an Elvis impersonator. | 是在猫王模仿者的面前 |
[04:56] | Come on. Sliding scale. | 拜托 低调点吧 |
[05:02] | Sorry to interrupt. We have a case. | 抱歉打扰了 我们有案子了 |
[05:07] | Go catch some bad guys. | 去抓坏人吧 |
[05:10] | And see if that jewelry store has a return policy. | 去问问那家珠宝店可不可以退货 |
[05:19] | The police chief in Plymouth, | 新罕布什尔州 |
[05:20] | New Hampshire has asked for assistance. | 普利茅斯警察局长请求协助 |
[05:22] | Grace and Kellan Butler | 格蕾丝和凯蓝·巴特勒 |
[05:24] | were shot and killed in their home last night. | 昨晚在家中被枪杀 |
[05:26] | What’s the working theory? | 现在对案子有何判断 |
[05:27] | Robbery, homicide, home invasion. | 抢劫 谋杀 入室抢劫 |
[05:29] | Except there’s a wrinkle to that. | 但不仅如此 |
[05:30] | The Butlers had a little girl–Ruby. | 巴特勒夫妇有个女儿 露比 |
[05:32] | Looks as though she’s been abducted. | 她应该被绑架了 |
[05:34] | Has the child abduction rapid deployment team been activated yet? | 儿童绑架快速部署小组启动了吗 |
[05:37] | They’ll meet us on the ground in New Hampshire. | 他们跟我们在新罕布什尔碰头 |
[05:38] | Statistically, most child abductions | 统计学角度来说 大部分绑架儿童案 |
[05:40] | are perpetrated by someone close to the family. | 都是受害者家庭熟人犯案 |
[05:42] | It’s most likely a friend or a relative. | 很有可能是朋友或者亲戚 |
[05:44] | Plymouth pd are collecting those names as we speak. | 普利茅斯警局现在正在收集人员名单 |
[05:46] | An 8-year-old is a lot of work. | 八岁的孩子不好控制 |
[05:48] | She’d fight back, she’d cry. | 她会反抗 会哭 |
[05:50] | If he has some fantasy | 如果他对露比有某种幻想 |
[05:51] | about Ruby and she doesn’t live up to it… | 而她不能满足的话 |
[05:53] | Ruby would be in grave danger. | 露比可能会有生命危险 |
[05:54] | When it comes to missing kids, | 对于失踪儿童来说 |
[05:55] | the first 24 hours are the only 24 hours. | 失踪起的24小时是唯一的救援时间 |
[05:58] | This unsub is organized, methodical. | 这名嫌犯有条理 有手段 |
[06:00] | He got into the house, killed two people and walked out | 他闯进屋子 杀了两个人带走了小女孩 |
[06:03] | with a little girl without detection. | 而没被察觉 |
[06:05] | If he does kill Ruby, | 如果他杀了露比 |
[06:06] | he’s gonna make sure we don’t find her, | 他会确保我们找不到她 |
[06:08] | and we can’t let that happen. | 我们不能让事情变成这样 |
[06:09] | Wheels up. Not in 20. Now. | 准备出发 不是二十分钟后 现在就走 |
[06:56] | Ashley | 艾希莉 |
[07:01] | “When you have a child, | 当你有了孩子 |
[07:03] | the world has a hostage.” | 世界上就多了个人质 |
[07:05] | Ernest Hemingway. | 欧内斯特·海明威[美国作家] |
[07:07] | Where are we on friends-and-family interviews? | 亲友的问话进行得如何了 |
[07:09] | Butlers had no family in the area, | 巴特勒一家在这附近没有亲戚 |
[07:11] | and everyone who knew them volunteered to come in. | 所有认识他们的人都自愿前来了 |
[07:14] | We’ve asked the local police | 我们让当地警方 |
[07:15] | to administer a polygraph to all interviewees. | 给所有受访者都带了测谎仪 |
[07:18] | Standard operating procedure in all child abduction cases. | 所有儿童绑架案的标准程序 |
[07:20] | Anyone who says “No” stands out. Who said no? | 拒绝的人就有问题 有谁拒绝了吗 |
[07:23] | Nobody. We’ll vet the interviewees when we land, | 没人拒绝 我们落地后再去调查受访者 |
[07:26] | But for now, let’s consider other theories. | 现在 我们先考虑下其他可能 |
[07:28] | Well, no sign of a break-in. Nothing was taken. | 没有闯入的痕迹 也没有东西被拿走 |
[07:30] | So…we can take robbery-homicide off the table. | 所以不会是抢劫谋杀 |
[07:33] | As well as ransom. If he took Ruby for money, | 也不是为钱绑架 如果他带走露比是为了钱 |
[07:35] | he would have left one of her parents alive to pay for it. | 他会让父母至少留一个活着付钱的 |
[07:38] | Could be revenge. The dad was a public defender. | 可能是复仇 父亲是公设律师 |
[07:40] | Could have pissed off the wrong client. | 也许惹毛了某个委托人 |
[07:42] | He would have no reason to take a little girl, though. | 但那样没理由带走小女孩 |
[07:45] | We should check the sex offender registry, rule out | 我们应该查下性犯罪者登记记录 排除 |
[07:47] | any pedophiles in the area. | 区域内的恋童癖 |
[07:48] | Someone in the neighborhood could have been watching her. | 附近可能有人一直在观察她 |
[07:50] | You know, we absolutely can and should. | 确实应该 |
[07:52] | But it doesn’t really fit the profile of a pedophile. | 但这其实不太像是恋童癖干的 |
[07:54] | They tend to be introverted cowards | 他们一般都是内向的懦夫 |
[07:56] | that wouldn’t have the gumption | 没那个胆量 |
[07:57] | to break into a house and kill parents. | 闯入别人家并杀了其父母 |
[07:59] | They pick kids off when they’re alone. | 他们一般都是趁孩子独处的时候带走 |
[08:01] | Tara, J.J., you’ll take the interviews. | 塔拉 小洁 你们去接手访谈 |
[08:03] | Dave, Reid, go to the ME’s office. | 戴夫 里德 去法医办公室 |
[08:05] | Matt and I will walk the crime scene. | 我和马特去看看现场 |
[08:06] | For now, let’s focus on everyone who knew the Butlers. | 现在 我们要关注所有认识巴特勒一家的人 |
[08:12] | Kellan Butler. Single gunshot wound to the forehead. | 凯蓝·巴特勒 前额一处枪伤 |
[08:16] | Fired at close range, based on the entry wound. | 射入伤表明是近距离开火 |
[08:19] | Take out the father first, eliminate the greatest threat. | 先干掉父亲 排除最大的威胁 |
[08:23] | Shooting the father would wake the whole house. | 杀死父亲会惊醒所有人 |
[08:24] | How much control did he lose killing the mother? | 他杀害母亲时多废了多少麻烦 |
[08:27] | Dr. Brentwood? | 布伦特伍德医生 |
[08:28] | Can we see Grace Butler, please? | 我们能看看格蕾丝·巴特勒吗 |
[08:32] | Grace was shot 3 times | 格蕾丝身体右侧 |
[08:35] | on the right side of her body. | 中了三枪 |
[08:40] | Well, let’s walk through this. | 我们梳理一下 |
[08:41] | Mom wakes up, tries to get away from the unsub, takes 3 shots. | 母亲醒来 想逃离嫌犯 挨了三枪 |
[08:52] | This guy’s even colder than we thought. | 这家伙比我们想象的还要更冷血 |
[08:55] | Colder? This isn’t cold? | 更冷血 这还不够冷血吗 |
[08:57] | It is, but if our unsub is familiar with the family, | 是 但如果嫌犯熟悉这家人 |
[09:00] | which is our current theory, | 我们目前是这么认为的 |
[09:01] | Then it would be difficult for him to pull the trigger. | 那他应该很难扣下扳机 |
[09:04] | Perhaps his aim is wider. | 也许他瞄准的范围扩大了 |
[09:05] | He covers the bodies as a sign of remorse. | 他盖上尸体是悔恨的表现 |
[09:08] | But he had no problem. He watched them sleep | 但他完全没有障碍 他看着他们睡觉 |
[09:10] | and then pulled the trigger without hesitating. | 然后毫不犹豫扣下扳机 |
[09:13] | He knew exactly what he wanted, | 他完全知道自己想要什么 |
[09:15] | and that was Ruby. | 那就是露比 |
[09:46] | Hey, Prentiss? Take a look at this? | 潘提斯 看看这个 |
[09:52] | So I looked at the rest of the house. | 我看了屋子的其他地方 |
[09:54] | Something wasn’t right. | 感觉有什么不对 |
[09:56] | Tara told me that Grace had some issues– | 塔拉告诉我格蕾丝有些问题 |
[09:59] | Money issues, specifically. | 具体来说是钱方面的 |
[10:03] | She couldn’t stop hitting the “Place order now” button. | 她忍不住一直在买东西 |
[10:07] | Oniomania–compulsive shopping disorder. | 购买癖 强迫购物症 |
[10:11] | This dress alone is worth half my salary. | 就这件裙子就值我半个月工资了 |
[10:14] | Well, we considered that the dad might have had enemies. | 我们认为父亲也许有仇家 |
[10:17] | Maybe we’re looking at the wrong parent. | 也许我们考虑错人了 |
[10:18] | Maybe this played a role in the unsub taking Ruby. | 也许这与嫌犯带走露比有关 |
[10:21] | Yeah, but we’re still hitting the same wall. | 是啊 但还是同样的问题 |
[10:23] | Why take Ruby over this? | 这跟带走露比有什么关系 |
[10:24] | Well, it depends on how bad their debt was. | 这取决于他们欠的债有多少 |
[10:27] | So how bad did it get? | 欠的债有多少呢 |
[10:31] | Ok, guys, so it looks like– | 伙计们 看上去 |
[10:35] | Like Garcia has some things she wants to tell you. | 看上去加西亚有些事情要告诉你们 |
[10:39] | Mm-hmm. I’m about to say the same thing as Luke was going to, | 我要说的正是卢克想说的 |
[10:42] | but with far more chutzpah, wit, and eloquence. | 只不过我更有胆识 智慧和口才 |
[10:45] | So, Grace Butler certainly did have a problem. | 格蕾丝·巴特勒确实有问题 |
[10:48] | I don’t know when she had time to eat, | 我都不知道她还有没有时间吃饭 |
[10:49] | Let alone need money to eat. | 更别说有没有钱吃饭了 |
[10:50] | These Valentino Garavani shoes she bought– | 她买的这些华伦天奴·加拉瓦尼的鞋子 |
[10:52] | Holy cannoli! Not cheap. | 天啊 真是不便宜 |
[10:54] | They were on their third mortgage, | 他们已经做了三次抵押贷款了 |
[10:55] | and they cleaned out Kellan’s 401. | 而且他们把凯蓝的退休金都提出来了 |
[10:57] | Well, maybe the Butlers borrowed money from the wrong people | 也许巴特勒夫妇从错误的人那里借了钱 |
[11:00] | and that got them killed. | 因此被杀 |
[11:01] | We double-checked that. | 我们确认过了 |
[11:02] | The loans they took out were all above-board. | 他们贷款的途径都是正当的 |
[11:05] | The banks might have shredded the Butlers’ credit rating, | 银行可能降低了巴特勒家的信用评级 |
[11:07] | but that’s it. | 但仅此而已 |
[11:09] | And J.J. and I double-checked the interviews | 我和小洁复查了 |
[11:10] | of every person in this town. | 镇上所有人的问话记录 |
[11:12] | No one had the means, motive, or opportunity for this. | 没人有意图 动机或是机会做这事 |
[11:14] | Ok, then, we’re getting ahead of ourselves. | 那好 我们有点想多了 |
[11:16] | Let’s rethink this case through the profile of a stranger. | 让我们重新以陌生人的侧写来思考这个案子 |
[11:19] | First principle– how does he do it? | 第一点 他是怎么做到的 |
[11:21] | No forced entry, so he didn’t break in. | 没有暴力闯入 所以不是强行进入的 |
[11:23] | Maybe he had a key, or he knew which window was vulnerable. | 也许他有钥匙 或者知道哪扇窗户好打开 |
[11:26] | But he knew exactly where Kellan, Grace, and Ruby | 但是他清楚知道凯蓝 格蕾丝和露比 |
[11:28] | were in the house. | 在屋里的具体位置 |
[11:29] | His agenda was precise. | 他的目标十分精准 |
[11:32] | That’s right. So, what does this unsub do? | 没错 所以不明嫌犯做了些什么 |
[11:34] | Before he kills, before he abducts, what does he do? | 在他杀人绑架之前 他做了什么 |
[11:38] | He watches. | 他静静观察 |
[11:39] | That’s right. He watches, he studies, he waits. | 没错 他观察学习 并等待时机 |
[11:41] | Next principle– while he’s watching, | 接下来一点 在他观察的时候 |
[11:44] | what does he see? | 他看到了什么 |
[11:45] | Boxes… coming to the house. | 快递不断寄到家里 |
[11:47] | Probably the husband and wife fighting over them. | 还有丈夫和妻子因为这些而吵架 |
[11:49] | Yeah, so maybe that’s why he took Ruby. | 对 或许这就是他掳走露比的原因 |
[11:51] | He thinks he’s saving her. | 他觉得他在救她 |
[11:53] | But then he wouldn’t just watch from outside the house. | 那他不会只是从屋外观察 |
[11:55] | I mean, he would surveil their entire lives. | 他会监控他们全部生活 |
[11:57] | He would build a case | 他会找一个理由 |
[11:58] | to justify going to this extreme. | 解释这种极端行为 |
[12:00] | And he did. We need to do the same thing. | 他也这么做了 我们也得做同样的事 |
[12:02] | I want a full breakdown of this family’s habits and routines, | 查出这家人所有的生活习惯和日常活动 |
[12:05] | because everywhere they went, this unsub went, too. | 因为他们所到之处 不明嫌犯也去了 |
[12:13] | Can I help you? | 有什么能效劳的 |
[12:14] | Agents Prentiss and Rossi with the FBI. | 联调局的潘提斯和罗西探员 |
[12:15] | Are you the manager? | 你是这的经理吗 |
[12:17] | I am. Is this about the Butlers? | 我是 是巴特勒一家的案子吗 |
[12:19] | Yes, it is. We’ve been going through their credit card history, | 是的 我们查阅了他们的信用卡记录 |
[12:22] | and it looks as though they came here a lot? | 他们似乎经常来这里 |
[12:24] | They did. Well, Grace did. | 是的 准确来说是格蕾丝经常来 |
[12:26] | She’d come here about 3 times a week. | 她一周会来这里三次 |
[12:28] | She’d get a cup of coffee and | 点一杯咖啡 |
[12:30] | sometimes a gingerbread man to take for her daughter. | 有时会给她女儿捎上一个姜饼小人 |
[12:32] | Were there other customers who would come in at the same time? | 有其他客人跟她同一时间来吗 |
[12:36] | I mean, I’d have to go through my receipts, but maybe. | 我得去查查收据 但有可能 |
[12:40] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[12:43] | Ruby? | 露比 |
[12:44] | He says you’re my mommy now. | 他说你现在是我妈妈了 |
[12:48] | Ruby. Ohh! | 露比 |
[12:50] | Dave, outside! Can you take her? | 戴夫 去外面 你能照顾她吗 |
[13:00] | We just recovered Ruby Butler. | 我们刚发现露比·巴特勒 |
[13:02] | I need a lockdown for a 1-mile radius. He just dropped her off. | 一英里范围内全部戒严 他刚放走她 |
[13:04] | Nothing. No one out of the ordinary. He’s gone. | 一无所获 没人举止异常 他跑了 |
[13:07] | Of course he is. | 不出所料 |
[13:08] | He made sure she was safe, and then he just took off | 他确保她安全之后就跑了 |
[13:11] | because he planned for this, too. | 因为他也计划到了这一点 |
[13:18] | Lewis is meeting the ambulance at the hospital. | 露易丝现在在医院接应救护车 |
[13:20] | She’ll let us know if Ruby wakes up. | 露比醒了她会通知我们 |
[13:22] | Poor kid doesn’t even have her parents to sit by her bed. | 可怜的孩子都没有父母陪伴在她床边 |
[13:25] | At least she’s got Tara. | 至少有塔拉陪着她 |
[13:26] | No physical or sexual trauma. | 没有身体创伤或性侵犯的迹象 |
[13:27] | It’s what she survived that overwhelmed her. | 她的劫后余生吓晕了她 |
[13:29] | And you were right about the unsub. | 你对不明嫌犯的判断是对的 |
[13:31] | He thinks he’s saving her. | 他觉得他在救她 |
[13:32] | W-what did he make her say? | 他让她说了什么 |
[13:34] | You’re my mommy now. | 你现在是我妈妈了 |
[13:36] | He deemed the Butlers as unworthy, | 他认定巴特勒一家不配为人父母 |
[13:38] | and then put Ruby with someone he thinks deserves her, | 所以就把露比给了他认为配得上她的人 |
[13:41] | like her. | 比如说她 |
[13:43] | She’s looking to see if any | 她现在在查 |
[13:44] | of her customers might be the unsub, but– | 她的客人里会不会有不明嫌犯 可是 |
[13:45] | Oh, we won’t be that lucky. | 我们不会那么幸运 |
[13:47] | He paid with cash. | 他付的现金 |
[13:50] | We’re in trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[13:51] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[13:53] | He’s on a mission. | 他是有目的性的 |
[13:55] | He’s not driven by urges or compulsions, | 他不是被冲动或强迫症驱使 |
[13:58] | and the profile tells us that men like this… | 这类侧写表明像这样的人 |
[14:00] | they don’t have a cooling-off period. | 不会有冷却期 |
[14:02] | He might stop with Ruby. | 可能露比案后他会停手 |
[14:04] | He might, except he did everything he wanted and got away clean. | 有可能 但他达到了他的目的还能逍遥法外 |
[14:08] | My gut says he’s watching other families. | 我的直觉告诉我 他还在观察其他家庭 |
[14:10] | And god help them if he thinks they’re failing their kids. | 上帝保佑他们不会被他认定辜负了自家孩子 |
[14:26] | Naomi…run! | 娜奥米 快跑 |
[15:00] | He killed another couple? | 他杀了另一对夫妇吗 |
[15:01] | Last night. Carter and Julie Shaw. | 就在昨晚 卡特和朱莉·肖 |
[15:03] | Were any kids taken? | 有孩子被掳走了吗 |
[15:05] | Their daughter Naomi. Same age as Ruby. | 他们的女儿娜奥米 跟露比一样大 |
[15:08] | Well, if he sticks to pattern, | 如果他按照一贯的模式 |
[15:10] | he’s probably gonna try to rehome her, | 他很可能会重新给她分配监护人 |
[15:12] | like he did with Jayne. | 就像简安那样 |
[15:13] | But why Jayne? I mean, how does he make that decision? | 但为什么选简安呢 他怎么做出这个决定的 |
[15:16] | He likes to watch. | 他喜欢观察 |
[15:17] | He watched Jayne take care of people at her cafe. | 他看到简安在咖啡店里照顾他人 |
[15:20] | To our unsub, she’s a more deserving mom. | 在不明嫌犯看来 她更像一个合格的母亲 |
[15:22] | Speaking of which, Jayne wanted to come down and check on Ruby, | 说到这点 简安想来看看露比 |
[15:26] | And I had kind of an unusual | 我有个不同寻常的方法 |
[15:29] | idea about how she might be able to help. | 能让她帮到我们 |
[15:30] | Ok, keep me posted, but we need to reset the clock on Naomi. | 好 随时通知我 我们得把注意力放到娜奥米身上 |
[15:33] | She has to be our focus now. | 她现在是我们的重点 |
[15:34] | Yeah. Will do. | 好的 |
[15:57] | Why would somebody do this? | 为什么会有人这么做 |
[16:00] | To a little girl? | 对小女孩这么做 |
[16:04] | You guys said this man came into my shop, | 你们之前说这个人来过我的店 |
[16:05] | and I have been racking my brain trying to figure out who it is, | 我也一直在想到底是谁 |
[16:09] | but I don’t know. | 但我真的不知道 |
[16:11] | All my regulars– they’re nice. | 我的常客们都很友善 |
[16:14] | This is a nice town, and we are nice people. | 小镇很和谐 大家都是好人 |
[16:18] | We don’t do things like this here. | 我们这不出这种事 |
[16:23] | Did you bring what I asked? | 你带了我要的东西了吗 |
[16:25] | I did. | 带了 |
[16:28] | I don’t get it, but… | 我不明白 但是 |
[16:31] | I know it sounds strange, but of all of the 5 senses, | 我知道这听起来很奇怪 但是所有的五感中 |
[16:35] | the sense of smell is the most powerful, | 嗅觉是最强大的 |
[16:37] | especially when it comes to memories. | 尤其是涉及到记忆的时候 |
[16:39] | It can awaken the subconscious and, in certain rare cases, | 它能够唤醒潜意识 某些罕见情况中 |
[16:43] | even awaken the unconscious. | 甚至还能唤醒失去知觉的人 |
[16:46] | Let’s give it a shot. | 我们试试吧 |
[16:49] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:52] | Oh! That’s still warm. | 还是热着的 |
[16:54] | They were her favorite, her mom said. | 她妈妈说 这是她最喜欢吃的 |
[16:58] | So, what happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[17:02] | We wait. | 我们等等看 |
[17:13] | Hey, Ruby, you smell that? | 露比 你闻到了吗 |
[17:19] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:23] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[17:25] | Where’s mommy? | 妈妈在哪 |
[17:31] | We’ve been looking so hard at the families, | 我们一直埋头研究这些家庭 |
[17:33] | that we missed the most obvious connection– genetics. | 反倒把最明显的关联因素给忘了 基因 |
[17:36] | But the families aren’t related. | 可是这些家庭没有亲属关系 |
[17:37] | You’ve no idea how right you are. | 你说得太对了 |
[17:39] | Take Kellan and Grace Butler. | 拿凯蓝和格蕾丝·巴特勒夫妇来说 |
[17:40] | Both of Ruby’s parents have green eyes. | 露比父母的眼睛都是绿色的 |
[17:42] | Ruby also has green eyes, | 露比的眼睛也是绿色的 |
[17:43] | but one of her eyes has some shadings to it. | 但是她其中一只眼睛有一些阴影 |
[17:46] | It’s a result of a condition called heterochromia. | 这是虹膜异色症的表现 |
[17:48] | It’s genetic, and neither parent shares it. | 这个特征是显性遗传的 可父母都没有 |
[17:50] | So I kept digging, and the Shaw family tells a similar story. | 所以我继续追查 肖家也是类似的状况 |
[17:53] | Specifically, the daughter’s blood type matches neither parent. | 特别的是 女儿的血型与父母任何一方都不符 |
[17:56] | But that’s impossible. | 但这是不可能的 |
[17:57] | The blood types would have to be shared unless… | 血型一定会遗传的 除非 |
[17:59] | Unless they’re not related. | 除非他们没有亲子关系 |
[18:00] | The most likely explanation is that both the girls are adopted. | 可能性最大的解释是 两个女孩都是收养的 |
[18:03] | Why didn’t Garcia find this? | 加西亚怎么没查出来 |
[18:04] | She didn’t know to look for it. It’s a small town. | 她根本没想到要查这个 镇子很小 |
[18:06] | Perhaps the parents don’t | 也许父母不希望 |
[18:07] | want the daughters to feel like outsiders. | 女儿觉得自己是个外人 |
[18:09] | But somehow this unsub knew this. | 不明嫌犯不知为何却知道 |
[18:11] | That’s the compulsion that’s driving him. | 这就是驱使他犯罪的冲动 |
[18:14] | He’s saving adopted 8-year-old girls. | 他在拯救被收养的八岁女孩 |
[18:17] | We need to deliver the profile. | 我们要发布侧写了 |
[18:20] | We’re looking for a male in his late 20s to early 30s. | 我们要找的人是一名三十岁左右的男性 |
[18:23] | He’s intelligent, – physically fit, and meticulous, | 他很聪明 身体健壮 细心谨慎 |
[18:26] | bordering on obsessive-compulsive. | 近乎强迫症 |
[18:27] | We believe this unsub is abducting 8-year-old adopted girls | 我们认为该不明嫌犯正绑架被收养的八岁女孩 |
[18:30] | in an effort to rehome them. | 试图为她们寻找新家 |
[18:32] | Now, an agenda this specific tells us some things about him. | 该特定情形给了我们关于他的一些信息 |
[18:34] | First, we believe the unsub was closely and negatively affected | 首先 我们认为收养制度对不明嫌犯 |
[18:38] | by the adoption system. | 有着紧密且负面的影响 |
[18:40] | It’s possible he himself was adopted. | 有可能他自己就是被收养的 |
[18:42] | At last count, 16% of all serial killers interviewed by the BAU | 据最新统计 行为分析组面谈过的连环杀手中 |
[18:45] | were adopted. | 16%是被收养的 |
[18:46] | But considering the compassion he showed Ruby, | 鉴于他对露比的怜悯 |
[18:49] | we think it’s more likely he put a child up for adoption himself. | 我们认为他很有可能自己曾把孩子送去领养 |
[18:52] | His daughter was subject to real or perceived harm | 他的女儿在养父养母那里受到严苛的管制 |
[18:55] | at the hands of her adoptive parents. | 或者感觉受到了伤害 |
[19:00] | In order to target Ruby and Naomi, | 为了接近露比和娜奥米 |
[19:02] | we think the unsub is working inside the adoption system, | 我们认为不明嫌犯就在收养体系内部工作 |
[19:06] | so this is the first suspect pool we need to rule out. | 因此这是我们需要首先排查的嫌疑范围 |
[19:09] | If our unsub sticks to his mission-oriented plan, | 如果不明嫌犯按任务目标的计划行事 |
[19:11] | he will attempt to rehome Naomi, | 他会尝试给娜奥米寻找新家 |
[19:12] | most likely with someone that’s familiar to the Shaw family. | 很有可能是肖家熟识的人 |
[19:16] | If we can identify this friend, | 如果我们能识别出他为娜奥米选择的 |
[19:17] | family, or stranger he chooses for Naomi, | 这个朋友 家庭 或者陌生人 |
[19:20] | we can get ahead of him. | 我们就能抢在他的前面 |
[19:21] | We would like to keep the media strategy | 我们希望能够尽可能地 |
[19:23] | as tightly controlled as possible. | 严格控制媒体策略 |
[19:25] | Unfortunately, when information was released | 非常不幸 绿河杀手地弃尸地点 |
[19:27] | about the Green River killer’s dump sites, | 被媒体公布之后 |
[19:29] | the killer saw the news coverage, changed his M.O., | 凶手看到了新闻报道 改变了作案手法 |
[19:31] | and it set the investigation back weeks. | 让调查进展倒退了好几周 |
[19:33] | Our best bet to save Naomi and capture the unsub | 我们营救娜奥米并抓获不明嫌犯的最佳机会 |
[19:36] | is to make sure he sticks to plan. | 就是确保他按计划行事 |
[19:39] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢大家 |
[19:44] | Everything good? | 一切还好吗 |
[19:45] | Better than that. Ruby’s talking. | 何止还好 露比说话了 |
[19:48] | So you don’t recognize the man who took you, but… | 这么说你不认识抓你的那个男的 但是 |
[19:51] | you said he was kind of tall? | 你说他个子有点高 |
[19:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:56] | Do you remember what he said to you? | 你记得他跟你说过什么吗 |
[19:59] | He said I had to wear the dress. | 他说我必须穿那条裙子 |
[20:02] | I couldn’t get it dirty or take it off. | 我不能把它弄脏 也不能脱掉 |
[20:06] | And I had to say that thing. | 而且我必须说那句话 |
[20:10] | “You’re my mommy now”? That thing? | “现在你是我的妈妈了” 那句吗 |
[20:15] | Ok. Well, the police have the dress now. | 好的 裙子在警察那里 |
[20:19] | And, Ruby, everything you told me… | 而且 露比 你告诉我的这些 |
[20:22] | is really helpful. | 对我们有很大帮助 |
[20:24] | Is it my fault? | 是我的错吗 |
[20:26] | Oh. Oh, sweetie, no. | 亲爱的 不是的 |
[20:29] | No. Listen… | 不是 听我说 |
[20:32] | None of this is your fault. | 这些都不是你的错 |
[20:34] | You’re a little girl, and you’re perfect. | 你还是个小女孩 你很完美 |
[20:37] | You did everything right. | 你没有做错任何事 |
[20:39] | The man who did this– it’s his fault. | 干坏事的那个男的 是他的错 |
[20:42] | All of it. | 都怪他 |
[20:44] | So now, your only job is to get better | 现在 你唯一的任务就是好起来 |
[20:48] | and not to worry, because it’s my job to protect you. | 不要害怕 因为我的任务就是保护你 |
[20:53] | And I promise I won’t let anything happen to you | 我保证 在你爷爷奶奶从佛罗里达来之前 |
[20:56] | till your grammy and grandpa arrive from Florida. | 我不会让你出任何事情的 |
[20:59] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[21:01] | Ok. | 好的 |
[21:04] | Will you stay with me until they come? | 你能陪着我等他们过来吗 |
[21:09] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[21:18] | I don’t understand how this could have happened. | 真不明白怎么会发生这种事 |
[21:20] | Yeah. Neither do we, Mr. Kranum. | 我们也是 克兰纳先生 |
[21:22] | That’s why we asked you to come down here. | 所以才麻烦您来 |
[21:25] | You examined the Shaws, is that right? | 您审核过肖家吧 |
[21:28] | Yes. I mean, that’s my job as a social worker. | 是的 这是我作为社工的职责 |
[21:31] | I make sure everything is safe and appropriate for a child, | 需要确保所有情况都对孩子安全稳妥 |
[21:34] | and then I make a recommendation for adoption placement, | 然后针对收养安置给出建议 |
[21:38] | and the Shaws checked every box. | 而肖家全部符合 |
[21:40] | They were wonderful prospective parents. | 他们能做好家长 |
[21:43] | The man who’s killing these families, | 对这些家庭大开杀戒的人 |
[21:46] | he knows the kind of intimate details | 他知道一些私密的 |
[21:49] | you would uncover as part of your job. | 你们工作中会发现的信息 |
[21:52] | Can you think of anyone in your field | 在你们领域有没有什么人 |
[21:54] | who would take advantage of that? | 可能会利用这点的 |
[21:55] | No. Absolutely not. | 完全想不到 |
[21:57] | We’re the first and last line of defense. | 我们是第一道也是最后一道防护 |
[21:59] | These kids depend on us. | 孩子们都靠我们的 |
[22:01] | Well, thank you for your time. | 多谢拨冗 |
[22:06] | All right. So the first time that we walked this, | 我们第一次来的时候 |
[22:08] | we thought dad fell asleep on the couch, | 以为爸爸睡的沙发 |
[22:10] | watching “Sportscenter” or something, | 在看《体育中心》之类的节目 |
[22:12] | And mom went to bed. | 而妈妈已经上床 |
[22:14] | Yeah, which is off pattern for our unsub. | 这偏离了嫌犯的模式 |
[22:16] | He should have waited till they were together in bed asleep. | 他本该等到大家都上床睡觉再动手 |
[22:19] | He’d have more control. | 那样更能掌控全局 |
[22:20] | Well, I thinking that he didn’t wait because he couldn’t. | 我觉得他没有等是因为没法等 |
[22:23] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[22:24] | Change of clothes, suit and tie. | 换下的衣服 西装领带 |
[22:27] | There’s a toothbrush and toothpaste in the guest bathroom. | 在客房卫生间还有牙刷牙膏 |
[22:31] | Now I’ve had friends who have been kicked out of bed enough times | 我有一些被踢出卧室的朋友 |
[22:35] | to know what that looks like. | 所以我知道那是什么样的 |
[22:37] | I think that Carter Shaw was riding the couch. | 我认为卡特·肖平时就睡沙发 |
[22:40] | Ok. So the Shaws were having marital problems. | 这么说肖氏夫妇感情出问题了 |
[22:45] | That’s why he had to rescue Naomi. | 所以不明嫌犯必须出手拯救内奥米 |
[22:47] | Right, and that’s why this makes our profile even more complicated, | 于是我们的侧写就更复杂了 |
[22:49] | And the guy– the home inspector you just talked to– | 你刚刚找来谈话的那个住家调查员 |
[22:52] | he wouldn’t know this or shopping addiction. | 他不可能知道这个 还有购物成瘾的事 |
[22:55] | So maybe the unsub’s job in the adoption system | 所以嫌犯只是通过他在收养系统的工作 |
[22:59] | is just his way in, | 来初步了解情况 |
[23:01] | but when he picks a family, | 一旦选定了家庭 |
[23:04] | he doesn’t stop until he feels justified in killing them. | 找不到杀戮的正当理由他就不会罢手 |
[23:08] | Hey. We’ve gone through all the social workers. | 所有社工都问了 |
[23:09] | They’re clean. | 他们没有问题 |
[23:10] | What other leads do we have inside the adoption system? | 收养系统还能提供什么线索吗 |
[23:12] | It’s kind of a slog. There is a lot of stuff to consider. | 有点难 有好多要考虑的因素 |
[23:15] | Like, for instance, did you know that | 举个例子 你们知道吗 |
[23:17] | there is a home decorator for potential parents? | 针对有意收养的家庭还有专门的家装师 |
[23:20] | That is a thing. | 真的有 |
[23:21] | It’s not a thing we need to look into right now, | 虽然不是我们现在需要查的 |
[23:22] | I don’t think, but it’s a thing. | 但确实有 |
[23:24] | I know you’ve got a full plate, | 我知道你手头的工作已经很满了 |
[23:25] | but there’s one other search we need. | 但还需要查一个东西 |
[23:27] | Oh, no. Put all the things on the plate. | 没事 放马来吧 |
[23:29] | I do way better when I’m overwhelmed. Hit me. | 工作饱和的时候我干得更好 来吧 |
[23:31] | The Shaws and the Butlers might not have been his first victims. | 这两家人可能并非首批被害人 |
[23:34] | The unsub might have killed the parents | 不明嫌犯也许首先 |
[23:36] | who adopted his own daughter first. | 杀死了自己女儿的养父母 |
[23:38] | Sir, I think our minds may have melded | 先生 我们大概心灵相通 |
[23:40] | because I already looked into that, | 因为我已经查了 |
[23:41] | and there’s no violence in any of the adoption files | 但我调取的收养档案中 |
[23:43] | that I pulled in state. | 没有任何暴力行为 |
[23:44] | Well, it was worth a shot. | 试试总好 |
[23:46] | It still could be. Maybe he did it in a way | 还是有可能 或许他的手法 |
[23:48] | that didn’t look like the other murders. | 和眼前的凶案不太像 |
[23:49] | You mean, like an accident? | 比如意外事故吗 |
[23:52] | You think of all the things, Emily Prentiss. | 你想事情真是周全啊 艾米莉·潘提斯 |
[23:53] | This is why. You’re a boss lady. | 难怪你才是头 |
[23:55] | I will hit you right ba– | 我稍后回… |
[23:57] | Garcia? | 加西亚 |
[23:58] | 重大新闻 露比·巴特勒已被平安找回 | |
[23:58] | Sitting outside of Kaldi coffee… | 就在卡迪咖啡厅外 |
[24:01] | Turn on the TV. | 开电视 |
[24:02] | Uh, Plymouth local news. | 普利茅斯本地新闻 |
[24:04] | A Ms. Jayne Archer. | 简安·阿彻女士 |
[24:05] | We’ll see if she’s available today– | 来看看她今天是否方便 |
[24:06] | There she is! | 她来了 |
[24:08] | Jayne Archer, why did the killer leave Ruby Butler with you? | 简安·阿彻 凶手为什么会把露比·巴特勒留给您呢 |
[24:11] | We heard ruby’s still in the hospital | 听说露比仍在医院 |
[24:12] | and that the FBI’s involved in the case. | 而且联调局已加入调查 |
[24:14] | Are you gonna visit her? | 你打算去探望她吗 |
[24:14] | 重要新闻 普利茅斯商业区找回露比·巴特勒 状态稳定 | |
[24:15] | Ms. Archer, do you know the second girl | 阿彻女士 你是否认识被绑走的 |
[24:16] | who’s been taken– Naomi Shaw? | 第二个女孩 娜奥米·肖 |
[24:17] | No. Please just– | 不认识 拜托请 |
[24:20] | They just revealed that Jayne doesn’t have Ruby like he planned. | 报道表明简安没有像凶手计划的那样收养露比 |
[24:22] | If the unsub sees this, he’ll devolve. | 假如不明嫌犯看到新闻 他会退化 |
[24:25] | They might have just gotten Naomi killed. | 这些记者也许刚把娜奥米害死了 |
[24:27] | 重要新闻 普利茅斯商业区找回露比·巴特勒 状态稳定 | |
[24:28] | All right. So there you have it. | 观众朋友们也看到了 |
[24:29] | Jayne Archer is not budging– | 简安·阿彻并不打算 |
[24:40] | No, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[24:58] | I’ve seen that thousand-yard stare before. | 我知道那种失焦的眼神 |
[25:02] | Well, all this work, it all goes down the toilet | 一旦上了晚间新闻 |
[25:04] | once we’re on the 6:00 news. | 我们的努力就都前功尽弃了 |
[25:07] | Yeah. I heard someone had their wedding proposal shot to hell. | 是啊 我听说有人的求婚泡汤了 |
[25:12] | Yeah. That didn’t go quite according to plan. | 是的 没算到会有这一出 |
[25:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:17] | I’m just trying to cheer you up. | 我只是想让你开心点 |
[25:21] | Go ahead. I know you want to say it. | 说吧 我知道你想问什么 |
[25:24] | So if you marry your third wife for the second time, | 如果你第二次娶你的第三任妻子 |
[25:28] | what color is the dress for that? | 她应该穿什么颜色的婚纱呢 |
[25:31] | I admit I’ve been wondering that myself. | 我承认我也纠结过这个问题 |
[25:35] | So how are you gonna propose? | 你准备怎么求婚 |
[25:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:39] | I just want it to be perfect. | 我只希望一切完美 |
[25:42] | Well, don’t wait too long. | 别等太久了 |
[25:44] | You know that old saying– | 俗话说得好 |
[25:45] | Man plans, serial killers laugh. | 男人计划 连环杀手笑 |
[25:50] | Hey, guys. We got something. | 大伙 我们有发现了 |
[25:56] | Garcia got a hit on a Robert and Alice Carson | 加西亚发现了一个线索 罗伯特和艾丽丝·卡尔森 |
[25:59] | murdered 2 1/2 weeks ago, | 两周半前在跨州境时 |
[26:00] | shot in their car and across state lines. | 在自己车内被杀 |
[26:02] | Different M.O., different jurisdiction. | 作案手法与地区都不同 |
[26:04] | How do we know they’re tied to this case. | 我们怎么知道他们和这个案子有关联 |
[26:05] | Because there’s a social media photo of their adopted daughter | 因为社交网站上发了他们领养的女儿的照片 |
[26:08] | wearing the exact dress that Ruby wore. | 穿着跟露比一样的裙子 |
[26:12] | This is Ashley Carson, 8 years old. | 艾希莉·卡尔森 八岁 |
[26:14] | Ruby and Naomi must be surrogates for this little girl. | 露比和娜奥米肯定是这个小女孩的替代品 |
[26:17] | What happened to Ashley? | 艾希莉怎么了 |
[26:18] | Ashley died last year. Congenital heart defect. | 艾希莉去年死于先天性心脏病 |
[26:21] | She collapsed at home. | 她晕倒在家中 |
[26:22] | There was no way anyone could have known. | 没人能预料到 |
[26:24] | But that wouldn’t matter to our unsub. | 但嫌犯不会这样觉得 |
[26:25] | He’d hold the parents accountable anyway. | 不管怎样他都会认为是家长的过错 |
[26:27] | We need that birth father’s name. | 我们需要她生父的姓名 |
[26:29] | Garcia’s searching for that right now, | 加西亚现在正在查 |
[26:30] | but there was nothing in the adoption record. | 但领养记录里查不到这个人 |
[26:32] | Well, there must be a reason for that. | 肯定有某种原因 |
[26:33] | Who facilitated the adoption? | 是谁促成了这起收养呢 |
[26:36] | Friends and families adoption center. | 朋友和家人领养中心 |
[26:37] | Their owner Scott Truman, he’s on his way here now. | 那里的老板斯考特·杜鲁门 他正在赶来的路上 |
[26:44] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[26:47] | Home. We’re going home, Ashley. | 家 我们回家去 艾希莉 |
[26:52] | Can you give me something to eat, daddy? | 能给我点东西吃吗 爸爸 |
[26:54] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[26:56] | Please, mister. I’m really hungry. | 先生 求你了 我真的饿了 |
[27:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:35] | You want peanuts or almonds? | 你想想吃花生还是杏仁 |
[27:36] | I’m allergic. | 我对这个过敏 |
[27:38] | – No, you’re not. – Yes, I am. | -不 你没有 -真的 |
[27:40] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[28:03] | Hey. Did the Celtics win today? | 凯尔特人今天赢了吗 |
[28:05] | Yeah. We missed the game. | 我们没看成比赛 |
[28:11] | Uh, yeah, by, uh, 18 points, I think. | 赢了 领先18分 |
[28:20] | Celtics didn’t play today. | 凯尔特人队今天没有比赛 |
[28:23] | Ashley, go wait in the car. | 艾希莉 去车里等着 |
[28:24] | – My name’s not– – Get in the car, Ashley! | -我不叫… -回车里去 艾希莉 |
[28:30] | Hey, man. | 别这样 |
[28:43] | I told you to get in the car. | 我跟你说了回车上去 |
[28:52] | Robert and Alice Carson? | 罗伯特和艾丽丝·卡尔森吗 |
[28:54] | They were shot in their car two weeks ago. | 两周前他们在车中被枪杀 |
[28:57] | So you remember them? | 你还记得他们吗 |
[29:00] | Of course. | 当然记得 |
[29:03] | I helped place Ashley with them. | 我帮助他们领养了艾希莉 |
[29:06] | Then when Ashley died, I went to her funeral. | 艾希莉死后 我还去了她的葬礼 |
[29:10] | They had one of those videos of her life, you know? | 知道吗 他们还留着她成长点滴的录像带 |
[29:14] | They still have the web site up | 他们还建了一个她的网站 |
[29:15] | so nobody would forget her. | 让大家不会忘了她 |
[29:18] | Who were Ashley’s birth parents? | 艾希莉的生父母是谁 |
[29:20] | The father’s a suspect in a series of murders. | 她的生父是一起连环杀人案嫌犯 |
[29:23] | Ashley was voluntarily surrendered to the hospital by her mother. | 艾希莉是她妈妈自愿交给医院的 |
[29:27] | She claimed the father was dead | 她说孩子父亲已经死了 |
[29:28] | and specifically asked that all details be kept confidential. | 还特别要求了对孩子的所有身世严格保密 |
[29:34] | You can check with the hospital, but– | 你们可以去问问医院 但是… |
[29:37] | All right. I’m on it. | 好的 我去问 |
[29:41] | There’s another theory that we’re pursuing. | 我们认为还有一种可能性 |
[29:43] | Is there anyone in your company that could access | 贵公司有没有什么人能获取到 |
[29:45] | the adoption records, specifically the lives | 领养记录 尤其是领养家庭的 |
[29:47] | of the families who adopt? | 生活情况 |
[29:49] | Well, no, but…when you called | 没有 但是 你们打来 |
[29:53] | about the Carsons, I brought their adoption application. | 问卡尔森家的时候 我把他们的领养申请带来了 |
[29:56] | I don’t know if it helps, but… | 不知道能不能帮上什么忙 但是… |
[30:00] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[30:01] | It’s called a look book. | 我们管这叫介绍手册 |
[30:02] | It’s, for lack of a better word, a sales tool | 不知道该怎么解释 这就是未来父母 |
[30:04] | so prospective parents can look appealing to birth moms. | 向孩子生母展现自己家庭实力的工具 |
[30:07] | The Carsons put their whole house on here, | 这里面有卡尔森家中的全貌 |
[30:08] | their front yard, their backyard, | 前院 后院 |
[30:10] | doors, windows, everything. | 门 窗 什么都有 |
[30:11] | Is that important? | 那很重要吗 |
[30:13] | The unsub stalks his victims. | 嫌犯会跟踪受害者 |
[30:14] | I think he uses this as the roadmap to do it. | 我觉得他利用这个作为跟踪的路线图 |
[30:17] | Ok. So the Butlers and the Shaws each used | 好吧 所以巴特勒家和肖家找的是 |
[30:20] | different adoption companies, | 不同的领养公司 |
[30:22] | but those companies freelanced out the look books. | 但这些公司的介绍手册都是在外面做的 |
[30:24] | Yeah, and wouldn’t you know it? | 对 你猜怎么 |
[30:25] | The same independent contractor Jordan Halloran | 他们用的是同一个独立承包商 乔丹·哈洛伦 |
[30:28] | made both look books. | 册子都是他制作的 |
[30:30] | We need his home and work address. | 我们需要他的家庭和工作地址 |
[30:32] | Hold up. He’s not gonna be at either place. | 等下 他不会在这两个地方 |
[30:33] | He’s on the move. | 他现在在路上 |
[30:34] | Just got a report of a murder at a convenience store | 刚接到了一起发生在坎普顿城外便利店的 |
[30:36] | outside of Campton. | 谋杀案报案 |
[30:37] | The gunman has that little girl with him. | 枪手带着小女孩 |
[30:39] | That’s definitely Naomi. | 这绝对就是娜奥米 |
[30:40] | He changed her hair and put her in the dress. | 他给她换了发型 还给她穿了裙子 |
[30:41] | He’s not trying to rehome her anymore. | 他不再打算帮她找新家 |
[30:43] | He’s trying to remake her into Ashley. | 他想把她改造成艾希莉 |
[30:45] | His devolution could be a dissociative break. | 他的退化可能是一种精神分裂 |
[30:47] | And Campton isn’t near him. | 而且坎普顿离他并不近 |
[30:48] | Where’s he headed? | 他要去哪 |
[30:49] | Ok. Let’s go back to the beginning through his point of view. | 好了 让我们从他的角度从头梳理一遍 |
[30:52] | Ashley was a surrender at the hospital against his will, | 艾希莉是他被迫放弃抚养权留在医院的 |
[30:56] | so he got into the adoption system. | 他就因此进入了收养系统 |
[30:59] | Made the look books in order to hunt for his own daughter. | 制作回忆册以期寻找到自己的女儿 |
[31:01] | The look books led him to the Carsons, | 回忆册带他找到了卡尔森家 |
[31:03] | the Butlers, and the Shaws. | 巴特勒家和肖家 |
[31:04] | They all had little girls that could be his daughter. | 他们家都有可能是他女儿的小女孩 |
[31:06] | When Ashley dies, that sets him off. | 艾希莉的死激发了他 |
[31:07] | He has to rescue the others. | 他必须拯救其他小女孩 |
[31:09] | That plan’s not working anymore thanks to the media. | 由于媒体的曝光 这个计划不再可行 |
[31:11] | Now he sees Naomi as Ashley. | 他现在则把娜奥米当成了艾希莉 |
[31:14] | He wants his daughter back, but it’s more than that. | 他想要他女儿回来 但不止于此 |
[31:16] | He wants his old life back, | 他还想找回原有的生活 |
[31:19] | The life he wasn’t able to lead when she was born. | 在艾希莉出生时他还无法过上的生活 |
[31:22] | The white picket fence, the loving wife, the family unit. | 白色的木栅栏 可爱的妻子 家人团聚 |
[31:25] | The birth mother. That’s the missing piece. | 孩子的生母 那是他缺失的部分 |
[31:27] | I just got that information from the hospital. | 我刚收到医院发来的生母信息 |
[31:29] | That’s where he’s heading next. | 他接下来要去那里 |
[31:30] | He’s either gonna idealize her | 他要么成功把她打造成 |
[31:32] | and make her the mother he wants, or he’s gonna kill her. | 他想要的母亲角色 要么就会杀了她 |
[31:35] | Ok. Becky Hughes. She’s the mom. | 贝琪·休斯 她是孩子的生母 |
[31:36] | Ok. We need to get to her before he does. | 好了 我们需要在他之前赶到她家 |
[31:43] | Hello? | 你好 |
[31:45] | Hi, mommy. | 你好 妈妈 |
[31:48] | What? Who are you? | 什么 你是谁 |
[31:52] | That’s what he told me to say. | 他让我那么说的 |
[31:55] | Who? Who told you to say? | 谁 谁让你这么说的 |
[31:59] | Hi, Becky. | 贝琪 你好 |
[32:00] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[32:03] | What are you– | 你怎么… |
[32:05] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[32:07] | What do you mean what am I doing here? | 什么叫我来这干什么 |
[32:09] | This is our home now. | 这可是我们家啊 |
[32:11] | What?! | 什么 |
[32:12] | You, me, and Ashley. | 你和我 还有艾希莉 |
[32:15] | We’re gonna be one happy family. | 我们会成为幸福的一家人 |
[32:28] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说吧 加西亚 |
[32:29] | Ok. I have pinged Jordan Halloran | 好了 我已经定位了乔丹·哈洛伦 |
[32:31] | and Becky Hughes’ phone, and they are on top of each other. | 和贝琪·休斯的手机 他们的位置是重合的 |
[32:33] | They are both at her house. | 他们都在她家里 |
[32:34] | What do we know about their prior communication? | 有了解到他们之前的关系吗 |
[32:36] | Did they stay in touch? | 他们是否有保持联系 |
[32:37] | No, no. She cut off communication | 没有 她在八年前自愿放弃抚养权后 |
[32:39] | 8 years ago following the voluntary surrender. | 就切断了所有联系 |
[32:40] | There’s been no cell, no social media contact, none. | 没有通话 社交媒体上也没联系 都没有 |
[32:43] | He’s in full flight from reality, but she’s not. | 他完全逃避了现实 但她没有 |
[32:45] | That’s not gonna be good if she doesn’t play along. | 如果她不愿配合 结果可能会很糟糕 |
[32:47] | Maybe we can use that to our advantage. | 也许我们可以以此作为优势 |
[32:49] | Garcia, does Becky Hughes have a smart TV? | 加西亚 贝琪·休斯家有智能电视吗 |
[32:52] | TV? Uh, ok. I don’t know. | 电视 我不清楚 |
[32:53] | 贝琪·休斯 电信系统 有线/卫星/网络电视 | |
[32:53] | I’ll get back to you on that. | 我稍后给你回复 |
[32:54] | What are you thinking, Emily? | 你有什么想法 艾米莉 |
[32:56] | He wants Ashley back. Let’s give her to him. | 他想要艾希莉回来 我们就把艾希莉给她 |
[32:58] | I’m gonna need you to stay on with me, Garcia. | 我需要你和我保持连线 加西亚 |
[33:02] | Now you sit here. | 你先坐这 |
[33:06] | Ok. Where’d you say the cards were? | 好了 你把牌放哪了 |
[33:13] | Does old maid sound good? | 玩”老处女”游戏怎么样 |
[33:15] | I love old maid. | 我很喜欢玩”老处女” |
[33:18] | Hey. I’ve been waiting for you to be old enough | 我一直在等你长大点 |
[33:22] | to teach you this, Ashley. | 再教你玩这个 艾希莉 |
[33:23] | Jordan, that’s not Ashley. | 乔丹 她不是艾希莉 |
[33:28] | I–I’m sorry, but she’s not. | 我很抱歉 但她不是 |
[33:31] | We weren’t working, you and me. | 我们之前没能走下去 你和我 |
[33:35] | You were getting meaner. | 你变得越来越暴力 |
[33:38] | I know I hurt you not telling you about Ashley, | 我知道我对你隐瞒了艾希莉的事伤害了你 |
[33:41] | But that doesn’t mean you can– | 但那并不意味着你可以… |
[33:55] | Parents fight. That’s why kids | 父母都会吵架 所以孩子们 |
[33:58] | need to see that they also forgive each other. | 也会看到他们原谅了对方 |
[34:02] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[34:10] | Here’s how you play. | 你要这么玩这个游戏 |
[34:13] | I’m gonna deal the cards out. | 我先分牌 |
[34:16] | 2 2 3 2, 2, 3. | |
[34:39] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[34:44] | Put the gun down, Jordan. | 把枪放下 乔丹 |
[34:45] | No! No one’s gonna take my family! | 不 没人能夺走我的家人 |
[34:48] | You don’t want to do this, Jordan. | 你不想这么做的 乔丹 |
[34:50] | This isn’t gonna end the way you want, I promise. | 这样不会以你想要的方式收场 我发誓 |
[34:51] | Just shut up! Can you please get out of here? | 快闭嘴 你们能不能快点离开这 |
[34:54] | Hey, Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[34:55] | Eyes here. | 看这里 |
[34:57] | Let’s just talk for a second. | 我们能谈一会儿吗 |
[34:59] | No, I’m not talking about anything. | 不 我拒绝谈任何事 |
[35:01] | No one’s gonna take Ashley away from me again. | 没人能再把艾希莉从我身边带走 |
[35:04] | Do me a favor, Jordan. | 帮我个忙 乔丹 |
[35:07] | Look at the TV. | 打开电视看看 |
[35:10] | This is a trick. | 这是个骗局 |
[35:12] | It’s no trick. | 我们没有耍你 |
[35:14] | Just take a look. | 你看一下就知道了 |
[35:15] | Go, Garcia. | 放吧 加西亚 |
[35:28] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[35:33] | She’s beautiful. | 她真美 |
[35:38] | we were in the sun | ♪ 我们在阳光下 |
[35:41] | We were alive then | ♪ 我们那么快乐 |
[35:43] | Ashley. | 艾希莉 |
[35:44] | The last light was… | ♪ 最后的那道光 |
[35:47] | Look how happy Ashley was, Jordan. | 看看艾希莉多么开心 |
[35:51] | Had I a month then | ♪ 一个月前 |
[35:54] | We were just dreaming | ♪ 我们做着梦 |
[35:56] | She lived a wonderful life, | 她曾经无比幸福 |
[36:01] | but she had a heart defect, | 但是她的心脏有缺陷 |
[36:04] | so now you have to let her go. | 你需要放手 |
[36:10] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[36:13] | She’s gone! | 她死了 |
[36:17] | Ashley’s gone. | 艾希莉死了 |
[36:20] | I thought I was saving her. | 我以为我是在救她 |
[36:22] | Outside. | 出去 |
[36:23] | – Jordan! – Oh, God! | -乔丹 -天啊 |
[36:25] | I thought I was saving all of them! | 我以为我在拯救他们所有人 |
[36:31] | It’d only take a few minutes | ♪ 只需要几分钟 |
[36:37] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[36:38] | Can change our lives | ♪ 就能改变我们的生命 |
[36:43] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[36:46] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[36:48] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[36:48] | My mind | ♪ 我的思绪 |
[36:53] | Do you remember | ♪ 你还记得 |
[36:55] | All the things | ♪ 所有 |
[36:58] | That you thought you could be | ♪ 你想成为的样子吗 |
[37:02] | Becky. | 贝琪 |
[37:03] | Do you remember | ♪ 你还记得 |
[37:06] | How you used to dream of me? | ♪ 你曾经梦到我的样子吗 |
[37:08] | Ok. | 好了 |
[37:10] | Come on. Here we go. | 来 走吧 |
[37:14] | Here were are now | ♪ 现在我们这样 |
[37:16] | We’ve got no time | ♪ 没有时间了 |
[37:18] | It can’t ever be perfect, can it? | 从来不会有完美的结局 对吗 |
[37:21] | No. That’s why good enough is good enough. | 是的 所以不错就已经很不错了 |
[37:27] | In a twilight sleep | ♪ 暮色降临 |
[37:31] | I am still your girl | ♪ 我还是你的女孩 |
[37:34] | I need to do something back at Quantico. | 我要去匡蒂科做一些事 |
[37:37] | It–it–it may not quite follow protocol. | 可能不符合规章制度 |
[37:43] | In the darkest night | ♪ 最深的夜里 |
[37:47] | All we witnessed | ♪ 我们看到了 |
[37:50] | A last light | ♪ 最后的光 |
[38:01] | Do you want to know what I think? | 你想知道我怎么想的吗 |
[38:02] | Nope. | 不想 |
[38:04] | I think we wrecked house on this case together. | 我觉得我们一起办案赞爆了 |
[38:07] | I mean, I think we’re the dynamic duo. | 我觉得我们简直是爆炸二人组 |
[38:10] | Come on. Hit me. | 来 击掌啊 |
[38:12] | Oh, puh-lease. We will never be a “Duo.” | 拜托 我们绝对不会是二人组 |
[38:19] | Well, come on. Admit it. I helped. | 别这样 承认吧 我也帮上忙了 |
[38:22] | You’d have to torture me. | 要我承认的话你得好好拷打我 |
[38:23] | You’d have to force me to wear beige, | 你得逼我穿米色的衣服 |
[38:25] | deny me of all things unicorn for me to ever admit | 跟我说所有独角兽都是不存在的 我才会 |
[38:28] | that you helped. | 承认你帮上忙了 |
[38:31] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[38:35] | I helped. | 我帮上忙了 |
[38:35] | I hate hubris. | 我讨厌说大话 |
[38:40] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[38:47] | Oh, you didn’t have to come down to meet me. | 你不用专门来见我的 |
[38:50] | Yes, I did. | 我需要 |
[39:09] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[39:11] | Do you remember what Elvis said | 你还记得”猫王”给我们证婚时 |
[39:13] | when he married us? | 说了什么吗 |
[39:16] | He said, um… | 他说 |
[39:17] | “Do you take this woman | “无论健康疾病 |
[39:18] | “in sickness and health | 无论贫穷富贵 |
[39:19] | “for richer or poorer | 你愿意娶这位女士为妻 |
[39:20] | as long as you both shall live?” | 直到永远吗” |
[39:23] | And then for some reason, you started giggling. | 不知道为什么 你开始笑 |
[39:25] | Yeah, because after you said, “I do,” He said… | 因为你说”我愿意”后 他说 |
[39:29] | “Thank you. Thank you very much.” | “谢谢 非常感谢” |
[39:33] | I love that it was funny for us then. | 我很喜欢当初我们那么快乐 |
[39:35] | It’s funny for me now. | 现在我也觉得很快乐 |
[39:39] | But I want to have a second chance, | 但我还想要一次机会 |
[39:42] | and this time, no blackjack, no booze, | 这一次 没有21点 没有酒精 |
[39:45] | no Elvis. | 没有猫王 |
[39:48] | I want to say those vows and mean them. | 我想认真地说出那些誓言 |
[39:51] | It doesn’t matter where or how | 不管在哪里 不管怎么样 |
[39:55] | as long as I can spend the rest of my life | 我的余生都想和你一起 |
[39:58] | living them with you. | 共同度过 |
[40:06] | Will you give me that chance, Krystall? | 你愿意给我这个机会吗 克里斯朵 |
[40:17] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[40:23] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[40:25] | Yes, I’ll marry you. | 愿意 我愿意嫁给你 |
[40:35] | She said yes! | 她说她愿意 |
[40:54] | “The ache for home lives in all of us, | “每个人的心中都有对家的渴望 |
[40:57] | “the safe place we can go as we are | 那是让我们无需面对质疑的 |
[40:59] | and not be questioned.” | 避风港湾” |
[41:01] | Dr. Maya Angelou. | 玛雅·安杰卢博士[美国作家] |