时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | So, what’s in the box? | 这盒子里是什么 |
[00:28] | Um, to be honest, no idea. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[00:31] | I mean, I could have sworn I kept myself | 我可以发誓我忍住没订 |
[00:33] | from actually ordering one of those new turbo dog | 一个新型的会给狗狗 |
[00:35] | treat-tossing cameras, but– | 丢零食的摄像头 但是 |
[00:36] | Ex-squeeze me? | 真的假的 |
[00:37] | Oh, seriously, Phil, you’d love this thing. | 真的 菲尔 你会喜欢那个东西的 |
[00:39] | It is so cool. It would let me watch | 相当酷炫 能让我在公司看到维吉特先生 |
[00:41] | and feed and play with Mr. Widget all from right here. | 又能让我喂他跟他玩 |
[00:44] | Ahh, because that’s exactly what the American taxpayer | 这正是美国纳税人最希望看到 |
[00:47] | hopes is taking place at the Internal Revenue Service. | 国税局的人上班在做的事 |
[00:49] | Yeah, well, I was trying to be good, | 好吧 我在努力学乖 |
[00:51] | which is why all I can think is my mind was saying no, | 这也就是为什么我满脑子都是拒绝 |
[00:53] | but my finger was pressing “Place order now.” | 但我的手指却要按下”立即购买” |
[00:57] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[01:01] | What the… | 我去 |
[01:04] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[01:06] | Someone call 9-1-1. Now! | 赶紧报警 |
[01:09] | – Come on, come on. – Oh, my god. | -走吧 走吧 -天啊 |
[01:12] | David. | 大卫 |
[01:13] | David! | 大卫 |
[01:14] | Can’t I go to my room? | 我不能回房间吗 |
[01:15] | Not until we talk about this. | 我们先谈话才行 |
[01:17] | In here. | 在这里谈 |
[01:21] | I know since the beginning of the school year, | 我知道一开学的时候 |
[01:23] | you’ve had some trouble getting along with your classmates. | 你就跟同学关系不好 |
[01:26] | I need you to tell me what happened this morning | 你要告诉我今天早上发生了什么 |
[01:28] | that made you feel like you had to hit somebody. | 让你觉得有必要打人 |
[01:31] | I said I was sorry. | 我道过歉了 |
[01:32] | You should be. | 你应该的 |
[01:33] | There’s no excuse for that kind of behavior. | 这种行为没有任何借口 |
[01:37] | – You hear me? – Matt. | -你听到我说的了吗 -马特 |
[01:39] | Maybe we should talk about this later. | 或许我们应该晚些时候再谈 |
[01:42] | David, go to your room. | 大卫 回房吧 |
[01:55] | It’s work. | 活儿来了 |
[01:57] | I’m just gonna take a sick day. | 我今天还是请病假吧 |
[01:58] | No, no, don’t do that, | 不 别这样 |
[02:00] | because right now that text means there’s some people | 因为那条短信意味着 |
[02:02] | out there in a hell of a lot more trouble than we are. | 比起我们 有人遇上了更大的麻烦 |
[02:05] | Yeah, well, what about David? | 对 那大卫怎么办 |
[02:08] | Well… | 那个嘛 |
[02:09] | Sudden shifts in behavior are usually | 孩子行为的突然改变 |
[02:11] | tied to something changing at home. | 往往和家里的变化有关 |
[02:14] | And honestly, | 说实话 |
[02:15] | I think that something changing here is me. | 我觉得那个改变是我 |
[02:19] | Kristy, this has nothing to do with– | 克里斯蒂 不能说这是因为… |
[02:21] | With my being in trauma therapy | 跟我因为人质事件 |
[02:22] | because I survived being a hostage? | 接受创伤治疗无关吗 |
[02:26] | We know David is the sensitive one. | 我们知道大卫很敏感 |
[02:29] | So when your mom all of the sudden | 所以当你妈妈突然 |
[02:30] | becomes overly protective | 变得过度保护 |
[02:31] | and starts cancelling play dates, | 不让你和同伴玩耍的时候 |
[02:34] | it probably becomes a little scary for him. | 对他来说会有点可怕 |
[02:39] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[02:42] | Will it matter if I say this is not your fault? | 如果我说这不是你的错会有帮助吗 |
[02:46] | Of course it matters, love of my life. | 当然有帮助 吾爱 |
[02:50] | But right now, you need to save the world | 但现在 你要去拯救世界 |
[02:53] | and I need to spend time with our son. | 而我要去陪我的儿子 |
[03:00] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[03:02] | Ok. | 好 |
[03:06] | This morning D.C. Metro police | 今天早上特区大都会警方称 |
[03:08] | reported that body parts were sent to 6 separate locations | 在华盛顿大都会地区 |
[03:11] | within the Washington metropolitan area. | 六个不同的地方收到了尸块 |
[03:13] | Each appendage was wrapped and sealed | 每一块肢体都被 |
[03:15] | inside its own box. | 单独封入包装放在盒中 |
[03:17] | In all, there were two arms with no hands, | 总共有两条没有手的手臂 |
[03:19] | two legs with no feet, | 两条没有脚的腿 |
[03:20] | one torso cut in half but without the head. | 被切成两半的躯干没有头 |
[03:23] | So although this unsub felt the sadistic urge to shock and awe | 这么说 尽管嫌犯施虐的冲动令他 |
[03:26] | the victims who received the boxes, | 寄出盒子来吓受害者 |
[03:28] | he was still organized enough to withhold | 他仍然还能有条理地留下了 |
[03:30] | the parts that would have helped better identify the victim. | 能帮助识别被害人的尸块 |
[03:32] | Oh, but wait, there’s more. | 但是等一下 还没完 |
[03:33] | In each box, underneath the victim pieces | 在每个盒子中 在被害人尸块的下面 |
[03:37] | was an index card, | 都有一张卡片 |
[03:38] | and on each one, a piece of a handwritten note. | 每张卡片都是手写的 |
[03:41] | “All the king’s Porsches and all the king’s Benz | “宝马香车 |
[03:44] | couldn’t put this bitch back together again. | 也没法把这贱人拼回去 |
[03:47] | 此俚语出自美国邮政公司(USPS)在1986年开始 发生的多起枪击同事以及领导的愤怒事件 | |
[03:47] | Forever yours, Gone Postal.” | 你永远的 愤怒者[邮递员] |
[03:49] | Do we know who the boxes | 我们知道这些盒子的 |
[03:50] | were sent to and how they were delivered? | 收件者和递送方式吗 |
[03:52] | Yes, the unsub used an overnight courier service | 嗯 嫌犯使用了隔日达的快递 |
[03:54] | called World Send, but they don’t have any security footage | 叫做世界快递 但他们没有拍到寄件人 |
[03:57] | of the drop off because that particular branch | 因为那个快递门店昨天由于 |
[04:00] | was closed yesterday due to a bit of scheduled remodeling. | 计划好的改建工程而关闭了 |
[04:02] | So that means he doctored the tracking I.D. on the boxes. | 所以这就意味着他篡改了盒子上的追踪码 |
[04:05] | Correct. So each of the appalling parcels | 没错 每个恐怖快递 |
[04:08] | were addressed and delivered to 6 different people, | 都寄给了六个不同的人 |
[04:10] | Two were at home, 4 were at work. | 两名在家 四名在工作场所 |
[04:12] | They range in occupations from retired teacher | 受害者的职业也都不同 从退休教师 |
[04:14] | to Taxpayer Advocate. | 到纳税人律师 |
[04:16] | They range in ages from 23 to 68. | 年龄从23岁到68岁不等 |
[04:19] | But as you can see, what they all got in common, | 但是大家可以看到 受害者有一点相同 |
[04:21] | they’re all women. | 她们都是女人 |
[04:22] | Parts of one man sent to 6 different women. | 一名男性的尸块寄给六名不同的女性 |
[04:24] | What’s strange is that none of the women had | 很奇怪的是这六名女性都没有 |
[04:26] | a missing male friend or significant other. | 失踪的男性朋友或是爱人 |
[04:28] | But maybe our John Doe here’s the real connection | 但或许我们的无名氏才是 |
[04:30] | between the women, whether they know it or not. | 她们之间真正的联系 无论她们是否知道 |
[04:32] | Or maybe our unsub’s crimes | 或许疑犯的犯下的案子并不是 |
[04:34] | aren’t exactly connected to one another in the way we would ordinarily think. | 以我们通常会认为的方式相互联系 |
[04:38] | Because he could be wrestling with a set of mixed motivations. | 因为他可能有一系列不同的动机 |
[04:40] | I think so. Separate and distinct emotional needs | 我也这么认为 他有很多不同的感情需求 |
[04:43] | that he feels compelled to fulfill. | 需要被满足 |
[04:45] | So the death and dismemberment of the male victim | 所以杀死和肢解男性被害人 |
[04:48] | would fulfill one need, | 可以满足其中的一项需求 |
[04:49] | The shipping of the body parts | 快递尸块 |
[04:51] | to the female victims would fulfill another. | 给女性受害者满足了另一项 |
[04:52] | Yeah. And what about him taunting us? | 对 他还嘲弄我们 |
[04:54] | I mean, I’d say that’s another one of his needs. | 要我说这是他另一项需求 |
[04:56] | Well, we need to stop him. | 我们得阻止他 |
[04:57] | JJ, Luke, interview the women. | 小洁和卢克 去和受害者们聊聊 |
[04:59] | Tara, Spence, focus on these cards in the boxes. | 塔拉 斯宾塞 研究盒子里的卡片 |
[05:02] | Penelope, Matt, take a closer look at World Send | 佩内洛普 马特 去仔细查一下世界快递 |
[05:05] | and its employees. | 和那里的员工 |
[05:06] | Dave, you and I will follow up on the autopsy of our John Doe. | 戴夫 你和我去跟进无名氏的尸检情况 |
[05:11] | Are you able to confirm what was inside the box | 你能确认你同事莱普丁斯女士 |
[05:14] | that your colleague, Ms. Raptis, received? | 收到的箱子里面有什么吗 |
[05:16] | We’re hearing it may have been part of a male torso. | 我们听说似乎是一名男性的尸块 |
[05:19] | Yes, I guess that’s what it was. | 是的 是的吧 |
[05:21] | Do you have any idea who would have wanted to do this? | 你知道谁可能会这么做吗 |
[05:25] | No, not at all. | 完全不知道 |
[05:27] | I can’t even begin to comprehend the mind | 我甚至都不能想象 |
[05:29] | of someone who could do something like– | 会有人做出这种事 |
[06:41] | Rule 34 | 第34条法则 |
[06:46] | “The charm of fame is so great | “名望的魅力是如此之大 |
[06:49] | that we like every object attached to it, | 我们喜欢与之有关的每件事 |
[06:52] | even death.” | 甚至是死亡” |
[06:54] | Blaise Pascal. | 布莱斯·帕斯卡 |
[06:56] | We ran some DNA, and the tests confirm | 我们查了DNA 结果表明 |
[06:58] | that we have the presence of not one, | 存在不止是一名 |
[07:00] | but two male victims. | 而是两名男性被害人 |
[07:03] | Any identification? | 身份呢 |
[07:04] | No. Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[07:05] | Unfortunately, no hits on CODIS | 很遗憾 DNA联合索引系统里 |
[07:07] | or the national missing persons database. | 和国家失踪人口数据库里都没查到 |
[07:09] | So he literally split these two guys | 所以他把这两个人 |
[07:11] | right down the middle, | 对半切开 |
[07:13] | but not before torturing them. | 在这之前还折磨了他们 |
[07:15] | These are incised wounds, correct? | 这些是锯齿伤对吧 |
[07:17] | Yes. And while the disarticulation | 是的 虽然关节部位的肢解 |
[07:19] | took place post-mortem, | 是在被害人死后做的 |
[07:21] | those injuries that you see are peri-mortem. | 但你看到的那些伤是死前造成的 |
[07:24] | But if he tortured them while they were still alive, | 但是如果他对他们活着进行折磨 |
[07:26] | Were are the ligature marks? | 捆绑痕迹在哪里 |
[07:28] | There don’t appear to be any defensive wounds, either. | 也没发现任何防御性伤口 |
[07:33] | He’s paralyzing them. | 他给他们打了麻药 |
[07:35] | I think you might be right. | 我想你可能是对的 |
[07:36] | I’d order an extended toxicology panel. | 我去扩大毒理检测范围再检测一遍 |
[07:39] | It ain’t easy to cut up a body. | 要切开尸体可不是件容易事 |
[07:41] | No, it is not. And in my opinion, | 确实不是 在我看来 |
[07:43] | a fairly high degree of skill was employed | 需要相当高的技巧 |
[07:45] | to decapitate and disarticulate these two men. | 才能把这两个人砍头并从关节部位肢解 |
[07:48] | Between that and the use of a paralytic, | 考虑到这点还有麻醉的事 |
[07:50] | I’d say our unsub has had significant medical training. | 我敢说嫌犯接受过专业医疗训练 |
[07:53] | Yeah. Plus all the slice and dice is personal. | 是的 而且所有大卸八块的行为都是私人恩怨 |
[07:57] | He knows these guys, | 他认识这些人 |
[07:58] | maybe even better than the women. | 也许比跟那些女性还要熟 |
[08:00] | That might start to explain his mixed motivations, | 这可能也可以解释他的多重动机 |
[08:02] | his choice to murder the men physically, | 他选择在肉体上谋杀男性 |
[08:05] | but assault the women psychologically. | 而在精神上骚扰那些女性 |
[08:07] | And right now the women may be our only way to track him down. | 眼下 那些女性可能是我们唯一能追踪到他的办法 |
[08:12] | I’m just afraid to go home now. | 我就是有点害怕回家 |
[08:14] | I called my mom to pick up my dog. | 我让我妈去接我的狗狗 |
[08:16] | She said we could stay with her, | 她说我们可以去和她住 |
[08:17] | but I wish we could all stay here. | 但我希望我们能一起待在这里 |
[08:18] | It’s a government building. | 这是政府大楼 |
[08:19] | They’ll do whatever they can to protect it. | 他们会尽力保护这里的 |
[08:21] | Ms. Raptis, the police said that you had never | 莱普丁斯女士 警察说你从来 |
[08:23] | received any personal threats. Is that right? | 没收到过人身威胁 是这样吗 |
[08:25] | It is. And I’ve never had | 是的 我也从来没 |
[08:26] | to file any kind of a restraining order. | 对谁申请过禁足令 |
[08:28] | Are you seeing anybody right now? | 你在和谁约会吗 |
[08:30] | No. | 没有 |
[08:30] | What about anyone who may have | 那有没有人威胁过 |
[08:32] | made threats against the office as a whole? | 你们整个部门呢 |
[08:34] | Well, that comes with the territory, | 我们这行就这样 |
[08:36] | Because who doesn’t hate the IRS? | 谁不讨厌税务部门呢 |
[08:38] | You recognize any of these women? | 你认识这里面的人吗 |
[08:40] | Did they get boxes, too? | 她们也收到了盒子吗 |
[08:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:44] | No. Sorry, I don’t know them. | 不认识 抱歉 我不认识她们 |
[08:46] | I really wish I could help you more. | 我真希望能帮到你们 |
[08:48] | Well, thank you so much for your time. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[08:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:54] | So Garcia’s got a list of threats | 加西亚总结了一份 |
[08:56] | that were made to the IRS over the last year, | 过去一年威胁过国税局的名单 |
[08:57] | But honestly, I don’t think we’re gonna find anything there. | 但实话说 我不觉得会有所发现 |
[09:00] | Yeah, I agree. | 我同意 |
[09:01] | ‘Cause why would someone with a grudge against the IRS | 因为仇恨国税局的人 |
[09:04] | also go after someone like a teacher or real estate agent? | 没道理还会对教师或房产经纪下手 |
[09:07] | But what I did find interesting | 但我发现令人深思的一点 |
[09:08] | is that our interviews with all the female victims | 是我们针对所有女性受害者的查访 |
[09:11] | have gone the same way. | 都得出了一样的结论 |
[09:13] | Yeah, they’re all baffled by being targeted. | 没错 她们都不明白为何会被当成目标 |
[09:16] | It just doesn’t leave us with the usual suspects to track down. | 让我们完全没有可以着手追查的疑犯 |
[09:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:22] | Man, I must be losing it. | 天啊 我肯定是疯了 |
[09:25] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:26] | Well, I’m over here looking at just how well | 我只能看出来嫌犯把箱子 |
[09:29] | our unsub wrapped these boxes | 包装得有多好 |
[09:31] | because clearly he didn’t want anything spoiling his surprise, | 因为显然他不希望任何事情破坏他的惊喜 |
[09:34] | and at the same time, I can’t help asking myself | 同时 我不禁问自己 |
[09:36] | why I never learned how to gift wrap presents for my family. | 为什么我就学不会怎么给家人包礼物呢 |
[09:39] | You could always hire someone to do it for you. | 你可以找人替你做 |
[09:41] | I do, but, you know, that’s not the same. | 我是这么做的 但是你知道那不一样 |
[09:44] | Anyway, clearly this guy has major skills. | 总之 显然这家伙有专业技巧 |
[09:46] | but at the same time, he would have needed direct access | 但同时 他需要能直接接触到 |
[09:49] | to World Send’s tracking system, | 世界快递的追踪系统 |
[09:51] | along with a branch office for his boxes to be picked up. | 以及门店以便让他的箱子被取走 |
[09:54] | So you think he’s either a current | 你认为他是世界快递 |
[09:55] | or former employee of World Send? | 前任或现任员工吗 |
[09:57] | Well, who better than a disgruntled courier | 有谁比一个不满的快递员 |
[09:59] | to call himself, mockingly or not, “Gone Postal.” | 更合适称自己为愤怒者[邮递员]呢 不管是不是在自嘲 |
[10:01] | True. But is this disgruntled courier | 没错 但这个不满的快递员 |
[10:03] | also a frustrated doctor? | 还是个失意的医生吗 |
[10:05] | I’ll tell you why he’d be frustrated, | 我来告诉你他为什么失意 |
[10:06] | because he dropped out, failed out, | 因为他辍学了 跟不上了 |
[10:08] | or got booted out of medical school. | 或者被医学院开除了 |
[10:10] | I can definitely see that, but what puzzles me | 我完全明白这一点 但让我困惑的是 |
[10:11] | is the idea that once out of school, | 他刚离开学校 |
[10:13] | he’d choose to get a regular 9:00 to 5:00 job. | 就找了一个朝九晚五的工作 |
[10:15] | These linguistics express an unconscious preoccupation | 这些从语言学上表达出了对物质主义 |
[10:18] | with materialism and self-aggrandizement. | 和自我夸大的无意识倾向 |
[10:19] | They essentially articulate the rage | 它们在本质上清晰地表达出了 |
[10:21] | of a pure malignant narcissist. | 一个完全恶意的自恋者的愤怒 |
[10:22] | I got something. | 我有线索了 |
[10:24] | According to World Send, | 据世界快递说 |
[10:25] | in order for those boxes to be delivered, | 若要邮寄这些包裹 |
[10:27] | they had to be entered into the company computer system | 就必须用员工的工号 |
[10:29] | using an employee I.D. access code. | 登陆到公司的电脑系统 |
[10:31] | Yeah, that’s what we were thinking. | 我们就是这么想的 |
[10:32] | Right. So in this case, all 6 packages were tagged | 这个案子 六个包裹都是 |
[10:35] | with the code assigned to Duane Vann. | 分配给了杜安·范的工号 |
[10:37] | And he’s the manager in charge at the branch | 他是那个因为改建关闭的 |
[10:38] | that was closed for remodeling. | 门店的负责人 |
[10:40] | Do we have a home address? | 有他的家庭地址吗 |
[10:41] | Yeah, it’s right here. | 有 在这 |
[10:42] | All right, I’ll coordinate with SWAT. | 好的 我跟特警队协调一下 |
[10:47] | Oh, my god. You guys. Guys! | 天啊 各位 快来 |
[10:49] | Guys, this is– this is happening. | 各位 出事了 |
[10:51] | All right, slow down. What’s happening? | 别着急 发生什么了 |
[10:51] | I found Gone Postal online, | 我在网上发现了愤怒者 |
[10:53] | and he’s live-streaming a murder. | 他在直播一起谋杀 |
[10:55] | What social network is this? | 这是什么社交网站 |
[10:56] | It’s not a conventional network. | 这不是传统的网站 |
[10:57] | I put out a digital marker for “Gone Postal,” | 我给”愤怒者”这个关键词设定了数字标记 |
[11:00] | and I found it on a website called xxxanadu.Xtz.Cu. | 然后我在一个名为色都.Xtz.Cu的网站 |
[11:04] | Xtz.Cu? What the hell is that? | Xtz.Cu 这是什么东西 |
[11:06] | It’s a lower level domain. It’s the dark net. | 一个低级别域名 是暗网 |
[11:08] | Is there any way to locate where this live-stream’s coming from? | 有办法定位直播的地址吗 |
[11:09] | I’m running a digital trace now. | 我正在进行数字跟踪 |
[11:11] | Uh, it’s with the I.P. address. | 这个是带IP地址的 |
[11:14] | Ok, according to the I.P. address, | 根据IP地址 |
[11:16] | The computer’s on a Wi-Fi network | 这个电脑连接的无线网络 |
[11:19] | somewhere around the 1400 block of Westerfall Springs Avenue. | 在韦斯特佛泉大道1400号附近 |
[11:22] | Our suspect Duane Vann’s address | 嫌疑人杜安·范的地址是 |
[11:24] | is 1457 westerfall springs avenue. | 韦斯特佛泉大道1457号 |
[11:26] | Swat’s already on its way. | 特警队已经出发了 |
[11:27] | Ok. | 好的 |
[12:15] | Clear. | 安全 |
[12:32] | 你们还是没忍住看了 贱人 我依旧是愤怒者 | |
[12:37] | This video stream isn’t going out live. | 这个视频不是直播的 |
[12:39] | It’s on a continuous loop. | 它在循环播放 |
[12:42] | Who knows when it was recorded. | 不知道是什么时候录制的 |
[12:43] | Son of a bitch played us. | 这个混蛋耍我们 |
[12:45] | He did. | 是的 |
[12:46] | But somewhere out there is another male victim | 但是还有一名男性被害人不知身在何处 |
[12:48] | and who knows how many other women who are about | 也不知道还有多少女性 |
[12:50] | to get a terrible surprise. | 要收到恐怖的惊喜了 |
[12:54] | I’m sorry, Nancy. | 抱歉 南希 |
[12:55] | Did you just say someone live-streamed a murder? | 你是说有人直播了一场谋杀吗 |
[12:58] | Yes, that’s what we’re hearing | 是的 这是我们从与调查组 |
[12:59] | from a source close to the investigation. | 关系紧密的线报中得知的 |
[13:02] | And just moments ago, | 就在刚才 |
[13:03] | an FBI spokesperson issued a statement | 一位联调局发言人发布了一份声明 |
[13:05] | warning women living in the Washington D.C. area | 警示居住在华盛顿特区的女性 |
[13:08] | to avoid opening any suspicious package | 不要打开在家或工作单位 |
[13:10] | They might receive at home or at work. | 接收到的任何可疑包裹 |
[13:15] | *I’m crazy and I’m hurt* | *我疯了 我受伤了* |
[13:20] | *Head on my shoulders* | 把头靠在我肩上* |
[13:28] | This morning more body parts | 今天早晨 |
[13:29] | were delivered to 4 more women, | 又有四名女性收到了碎尸 |
[13:32] | and this time even though | 虽然这次嫌犯 |
[13:33] | he didn’t send any handwritten messages, | 并没有邮寄任何手写留言 |
[13:35] | our unsub wasn’t shy about including everything else, | 可他并没有羞于邮寄其他东西 |
[13:38] | including the male victim’s head. | 包括男性被害人的头部 |
[13:40] | Which we have been able to identify as Dr. Nicolas Kauffmann. | 我们已经证实被害人为尼古拉斯·考夫曼医生 |
[13:44] | He’s a prominent D.C. psychiatrist. | 他是特区当地著名的精神病医生 |
[13:47] | Metro police are at his house now. | 大都会警方正在他家 |
[13:49] | They say there are definite signs of forced entry, | 他们说他家有强行入室的明显痕迹 |
[13:51] | but no signs of any violence anywhere in the house. | 却没有任何暴力迹象 |
[13:53] | And the unsub apparently made his getaway | 而且嫌犯似乎是驾驶考夫曼医生的 |
[13:54] | in Dr. Kauffmann’s Range Rover. | 路虎揽胜逃离的 |
[13:56] | We’ve got a BOLO out on it. | 我们已经发布了协查通告 |
[13:58] | We’re also in the process of accessing | 我们还在申请调取 |
[14:00] | all of his patient records from the last 16 years. | 他在过去十六年里所有的患者病例 |
[14:03] | Now, there were no courier labels on these boxes, | 这些包裹上没有快递标签 |
[14:05] | so it looks as though he delivered them himself. | 感觉应该是他亲自送货的 |
[14:07] | The one index card he did leave behind here reads, | 他留下的索引卡上写着 |
[14:10] | “Made you look, bitches. I remain. G.P.” | “你们还是没忍住看了 贱人 我依旧是愤怒者” |
[14:13] | You know, I’d say that explicit shift | 我认为”贱人”这个词的特指 |
[14:14] | in the referential designation of that word “Bitch” | 发生了明显的变化 |
[14:16] | from the first male victim to now members of law enforcement | 从第一个男性被害人变成执法部门的成员 |
[14:19] | could actually be signaling the start | 这恰恰标志着 |
[14:20] | of a sublimation of motives. | 他的动机开始升华了 |
[14:22] | Meaning you think that this spectacle | 你认为这次嘲笑警察的场面 |
[14:24] | of taunting the police might become more important to him | 对他来说 比真正的受害者 |
[14:26] | than his actual choice of victim? | 更为重要 |
[14:29] | I do. And I don’t think it’s just about taunting the police. | 是的 而且不仅仅是嘲笑警察 |
[14:31] | I think it’s also about the unsub’s need to capture | 我认为嫌犯还想抓住 |
[14:33] | the public’s attention. | 公众的注意力 |
[14:34] | Has the M.E. identified your victims? | 法医识别出受害者的身份了吗 |
[14:36] | Yes. They were Duane Vann and Rory Stevenson. | 是的 他们是杜安·范和罗里·史蒂芬森 |
[14:39] | They were married about 3 months ago. | 他们大概三个月前结婚的 |
[14:41] | Forensics is telling us | 法医跟我们说 |
[14:42] | that the scene here has been totally staged. | 现场是精心伪造过的 |
[14:44] | They weren’t killed in the house? | 他们不是在家里遇害的 |
[14:46] | No, neither killed nor dismembered, | 不 杀人和肢解都不是发生在那里 |
[14:47] | and there’s no sign of forced entry, | 而且也没有强行入室的痕迹 |
[14:49] | which means that Rory and Duane must have let him in. | 也就是说是罗里和杜安让他进屋的 |
[14:52] | Like Rossi said, he probably knew them well, | 就像罗西说的 他很可能跟他们相熟 |
[14:54] | and then he used the paralytic to disable them. | 进门后他用麻醉剂放倒了他们 |
[14:56] | Which we have been able to identify as Rocuronium Bromide. | 我们已经检验出是罗库溴铵了 |
[15:00] | It’s a neuromuscular blocker typically used in anesthesia. | 是一种常用于麻醉的神经肌肉阻断剂 |
[15:03] | I think that fact locks down this guy’s medical background, | 我认为这个事实切实表明了他的医科背景 |
[15:06] | but where’s this guy’s operating theater? | 可是他的手术室在哪 |
[15:08] | Right. The Vann and Kauffmann homes | 是的 范和考夫曼的家 |
[15:10] | are only the secondary crime scenes. | 只是抛尸现场 |
[15:12] | We still need to find the primary. | 我们还需要要找到第一案发现场 |
[15:14] | So we need to take a closer look at the video he posted | 所以我们必须更仔细查看他发在网上的 |
[15:16] | of Dr. Kauffmann’s murder online. | 谋杀考夫曼医生的视频 |
[15:17] | Yeah. We should also see what else Garcia’s | 是的 我们还应该看看加西亚 |
[15:19] | been able to find out about the website that he used. | 还能在他使用的网站上发现什么线索 |
[15:22] | Its history could help us nail down the profile. | 网站的历史有助于我们明确侧写 |
[15:25] | Hello, Garcia. | 你好 加西亚 |
[15:27] | Would you mind making me a copy of the Dr. Kauffmann video? | 你能给我一份考夫曼医生视频的拷贝吗 |
[15:31] | Unfortunately, somebody has to take a good look at it | 不幸的是 有人要仔细研究一下 |
[15:34] | to make sure there isn’t anything even remotely probative on it. | 确保犄角旮旯都没落下什么线索 |
[15:38] | You don’t need to do that. | 你不用看了 |
[15:39] | Yeah. I really don’t want to watch a snuff film again, but I– | 我确实不想再看一遍杀戮录像了 可是 |
[15:44] | No, I already watched it. | 不 我已经看完了 |
[15:45] | There’s nothing distinguishing about the room. | 房间没有任何可辨识的线索 |
[15:47] | It’s too dark. Only things you can see | 太暗了 你唯一能看到的 |
[15:49] | is what we have already confirmed about his method of operating. | 就是我们已经确定过的手术手法 |
[15:51] | There’s a lot of blood. There’s a lot of screaming. | 到处都是血 不停地尖叫 |
[15:55] | How many times did you watch it? | 你看了多少遍 |
[15:59] | More than enough times. | 反正很多遍了 |
[16:02] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[16:03] | You never really look at– | 你从来没看 |
[16:05] | Oh, no one has times for my sensitivities. | 别管什么敏感怕事了 |
[16:08] | And we all know that | 大家都知道 |
[16:08] | I could stand to have some emotional calluses. | 我可以长出厚厚的老茧包裹住情感 |
[16:10] | I did find something probably probative in my research | 不过我在研究他用的网站时发现了 |
[16:14] | of a website he used– | 一些蛛丝马迹 |
[16:16] | 欢迎来到 色都网 | |
[16:17] | XXXANADU.XTZ.CU | 色都.XTZ.CU |
[16:20] | It is a portal that is no stranger to the profane, | 这是一个渎神的 |
[16:23] | perverse, and puke-inducing. | 堕落的 令人作呕的网站 |
[16:27] | Dark net be damned, I found the webmaster. | 管他的暗网 我找到了网站管理员 |
[16:29] | Her name’s Galina Kadlec. She also owns the site. | 她叫加林娜·卡德莱茨 也是网站的所有者 |
[16:31] | And it wasn’t like I was– what?!–surprised | 让我毫不惊讶的是 |
[16:33] | to find out she’s been arrested more than once | 由于她在这个网站上 |
[16:36] | because what she encourages to be enjoyed on this site. | 所鼓吹的内容 她被捕了不止一次 |
[16:40] | There is something very upside down about that woman. | 这个女人绝对哪里不正常 |
[16:44] | All right, I’ll have the federal marshals go and pick her up. | 好的 我会让联邦法警去把她带过来 |
[16:50] | Great job. | 干得好 |
[16:52] | Due to the organized and strenuous nature | 由于其作案手法 |
[16:54] | of the modus operandi, | 激烈却不失条理 |
[16:55] | We believe our unknown subject is a male | 我们认为不明嫌犯为男性 |
[16:57] | somewhere between his mid-twenties and thirties. | 年龄在25岁到30多岁之间 |
[17:00] | He’s demonstrated surgical skills | 他表现出的手术技巧 |
[17:01] | that suggest a significant amount of medical training | 表明他接受过一定量的医学培训 |
[17:03] | as well as proficiency with computers | 他对电脑的精通 |
[17:05] | indicative of a graduate education. | 也表明他受过研究生教育 |
[17:07] | Although it’s not yet clear how he’s selecting | 尽管还不清楚他是如何选择 |
[17:09] | either his male or female victims, | 男性或女性受害者的 |
[17:12] | the violence and psychological sadism | 他的暴力行为及心理虐待倾向 |
[17:14] | suggests that he does have some kind of affiliation | 表明他和所有受害者在某种程度上 |
[17:16] | with all of them. | 有友好关系 |
[17:17] | We believe our unsub is being driven | 我们认为嫌犯拥有 |
[17:19] | by mixed motivations. | 多重作案动机 |
[17:20] | And because of his particular M.O. | 由于他对男性被害人 |
[17:22] | with the male victims, coupled with the linguistics | 施加的作案手法 加上他在留给我们的话里 |
[17:24] | he’s used in his messages to us, | 隐含的语言学意义 |
[17:26] | it appears likely that one motivation | 其中一种动机很可能 |
[17:28] | may be deeply rooted in a need for retribution. | 是他对报复的强烈需求 |
[17:31] | Whether it is real or imagined, | 无论这种报复是真实的或是想象的 |
[17:33] | this unsub believes that the men he’s targeting | 该嫌犯认为他锁定为目标的男性 |
[17:36] | have harmed him, either physically | 曾经在身体上或心理上 |
[17:38] | or psychologically, maybe both. | 或者两方面都曾伤害过他 |
[17:40] | So their pain and suffering | 所以他们的痛苦 遭受的折磨 |
[17:42] | and death are justified to him. | 乃至死亡对他来说都是事出有因的 |
[17:44] | Of course, this is not uncommon, | 当然这并不罕见 |
[17:45] | especially for angry young men. | 尤其是对于愤怒的年轻男性 |
[17:47] | Our unsub is craving validation | 嫌犯渴望通过优越感 |
[17:50] | through a sense of superiority. | 来获得认可 |
[17:51] | And if through nothing else, | 如果不能从其它方面获得 |
[17:54] | superiority through fear itself. | 他的优越感就来自恐惧本身 |
[17:56] | And so he will continue to try to reach out | 因此他会继续尝试通过所有 |
[17:57] | to any and all social media outlets | 能够为他提供平台的社交媒体 |
[17:59] | that might provide him with a platform. | 向外传递信息 |
[18:01] | 欢迎来到 色都网 | |
[18:02] | That’s especially true now since we have seized control | 自从我们查封了他上传视频的网站 |
[18:04] | of the website to which he uploaded his video. | 这一点尤为重要 |
[18:06] | But also because his ultimate validation | 但由于他要通过名声 |
[18:08] | will come through fame, | 来获得最终认可 |
[18:09] | the crowning of celebrity offers our unsub | 名人的加冕更够给不明嫌犯 |
[18:11] | a sense of dominance over others that | 一种比其它各种动机 |
[18:13] | quite possibly satisfies all of his motivations. | 更为满足的优越感 |
[18:16] | So as his psyche feeds off the frenzy he’s creating, | 由于他的心智靠他制造的慌乱获得满足 |
[18:20] | like a spree killer, he will stop at nothing | 就像一个杀人狂 他会不惜一切代价 |
[18:22] | to burn as brightly as he can for as long as he can. | 尽可能长久地燃烧最亮的自己 |
[18:27] | *I’m about to have a nervous breakdown* | *我快要崩溃了* |
[18:30] | *My head really hurts* | *我的头很疼* |
[18:32] | *If I don’t find a way out of here* | *如果我找不到出路* |
[18:35] | *I’m gonna go…* | *我就要* |
[18:38] | *I’m crazy and I’m hurt* | *我疯了 我受伤了* |
[18:43] | So Galina Kadlec is no stranger | 加林娜·卡德莱茨是个 |
[18:45] | to playing it fast and loose with the law. | 钻法律空子的惯犯 |
[18:47] | She was once a so-called performance artist | 她曾经是所谓的行为艺术家 |
[18:50] | whose art was often charged with violating | 她的作品经常因淫秽 |
[18:52] | federal and state obscenity laws. | 而被控违反联邦法及州法 |
[18:54] | Although she was never convicted. | 不过她从未被定罪 |
[18:56] | It also says here she was once the owner of a company | 这里还提到她曾开过一家公司 |
[18:57] | called FAU-type which | 名叫FAU-type |
[18:59] | produced and distributed adult entertainment. | 是制作并经销成人娱乐产品的 |
[19:02] | If by “Adult entertainment,” | 如果说”成人娱乐” |
[19:03] | you’re talking about fetishes like | 你说的是那种迷恋 |
[19:05] | vorarephilia and bestiality. | 吞食癖和人兽性交的 |
[19:08] | Ok, I get it. She’s got exotic tastes. | 我懂了 她的口味很奇特 |
[19:11] | It says she lost her company in a divorce. | 上面写着她因为离婚而失去了公司 |
[19:13] | She’s been looking to get | 她一直利用暗网上的 |
[19:14] | her fix with some freaks on the dark web. | 那些怪胎满足她丑恶的癖好 |
[19:17] | Yeah, but the question for us right now is, | 话是这么说 但我们现在的问题是 |
[19:19] | why did our unsub choose to post his snuff film to her website? | 嫌犯为何要将杀戮录像放到她的网站上 |
[19:23] | Is it just a coincidence or do they have a personal relationship? | 这仅仅是巧合 还是因为他们私底下认识 |
[19:25] | And if they do, is he reaching out to her | 假如是后者 那是他主动联系的她 |
[19:27] | or is she egging him on? | 还是经她怂恿的呢 |
[19:29] | Why don’t you guys go in there and find out? | 你们何不进去问问清楚 |
[19:39] | I confess. | 我认罪 |
[19:40] | My fatal flaw is naivete. | 天真是我的致命缺陷 |
[19:42] | Ms. Kadlec, let’s not screw around. | 卡德莱茨女士 咱们就别兜圈子了 |
[19:48] | You have the right to remain silent, | 你有权保持沉默 |
[19:49] | but you know that. | 不过 你也知道的 |
[19:51] | This is about a series of homicides, | 事关连环凶杀案 |
[19:53] | and since your site streamed one of those murders, | 因为你的网站上播放了其中一起谋杀 |
[19:55] | this is also about aiding and abetting | 所以也就关系到你在案发前或案发后 |
[19:57] | and possibly conspiracy before or after the fact. | 提供帮助 唆使犯罪甚至可能是共谋 |
[20:00] | Oh, I adore the tag-team dominance. | 我很喜欢你们轮流主导 |
[20:04] | But you do mistake me for a submissive. | 但你们搞错了 我不喜欢顺从 |
[20:07] | We also forgot an obstruction of justice charge. | 我们还忘了妨碍司法公正这一条罪名 |
[20:12] | You know who this guy is. Tell us. | 你清楚这家伙的身份 马上 |
[20:15] | Now. | 告诉我们 |
[20:17] | No. | 不行 |
[20:18] | Because I do not know him. | 因为我和他并不认识 |
[20:21] | I do not have any direct knowledge | 对于选择使用我网站的人 |
[20:22] | of anyone who chooses to use my website. | 他们的任何直接信息我都没有 |
[20:25] | It is anonymous. It has to be, | 都是匿名的 必须得如此 |
[20:28] | or else it would subvert its purpose. | 否则就和网站的用处相违背了 |
[20:30] | What purpose, perversion? | 什么用处 反常性行为吗 |
[20:32] | One and the same. | 正是 |
[20:35] | It is rule 34. | 这是第34条法则 |
[20:37] | I’m sorry, come again? | 抱歉 什么来着 |
[20:39] | Rule 34. | 第34条法则 |
[20:40] | If it exists, there’s pornography of it. | 但凡存在 皆可色情 |
[20:43] | No exceptions. | 无一例外 |
[20:45] | The Xxxanadu website was created | 色都网就是供人们 |
[20:46] | for people to share their most forbidden sexual fantasies, | 分享自己最受禁忌的性幻想的地方 |
[20:49] | No names, no shames. | 不留名字 就没什么好羞耻的 |
[20:51] | Wow. No shame, huh? | 没什么好羞耻的吗 |
[20:53] | Even though you let people watch a video | 哪怕是让人们看到 |
[20:55] | of a man literally getting hacked to pieces. | 一个人被切成碎片的视频 |
[20:58] | So you’re trying to tell us all you and your degenerate users | 所以你的意思是 你和那些变态用户的 |
[21:01] | were doing was– was getting off? | 所作所为不过是让自己爽吗 |
[21:04] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[21:06] | And even if I accept that it was not faked, | 即使我同意视频的真实性 |
[21:09] | this video is no different than | 它和在线视频网站上 |
[21:11] | any other video you can see on youtube, | 随处可见的战场录像 |
[21:13] | that was recorded in a war zone, | 也没有本质不同 |
[21:14] | but it gets a pass because it’s considered news. | 只不过后者被视作新闻从而可以广泛传播 |
[21:17] | Ok. Ms. Kadlec, if you think that you can deflect | 卡德莱茨女士 你要是认为言词轻佻地 |
[21:21] | by sashaying your depravity, you are sadly mistaken. | 谈及那些恶行就能免于刑责 真是大错特错 |
[21:25] | Oh, I think you’re the one who’s mistaken. | 我认为真正大错特错的人其实是你 |
[21:29] | What you perceive as my callousness | 你认为我对他人的痛苦缺乏同情 |
[21:32] | is, to be fair, my reverence for the cycle of life. | 但其实我是在尊重生命的循环 |
[21:35] | Ok, whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[21:38] | Right now we have agents digging up your real | 现在我们的探员已经在挖掘 |
[21:41] | and your digital life. | 你在现实中和网络上的生活 |
[21:42] | I can promise you that we’ll find the connection | 我可以向你保证 我们一定会找出 |
[21:44] | between you and this psychopath. | 你和这个变态之间的联系 |
[21:47] | Well, I would advise you, based on my own experience, | 我倒想要出于自己的经验建议你 |
[21:49] | to never make a promise that | 永远不要对那些 |
[21:51] | you’re not absolutely certain you can keep, | 你拿不准的事情给出保证 |
[21:54] | because Karma can be a bitch. | 因为报应难料啊 |
[22:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:27] | It’s me, mom. | 妈 是我 |
[22:29] | Oh, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[22:31] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿呢 |
[22:36] | I’m at a friend’s. | 我在朋友家 |
[22:37] | But you told me you were getting out | 但你之前说一出来 |
[22:39] | and then coming straight home. | 就直接回家 |
[22:41] | I was starting to get worried. | 我都开始有点担心了 |
[22:43] | Have you been watching the news? | 你有看新闻吗 |
[22:45] | Yeah. Mom, I’m ok. | 嗯 妈妈 我没事 |
[22:49] | I’m great, actually. | 其实我很好 |
[22:51] | Good. | 好的 |
[22:53] | When should I expect you? | 你打算什么时候回来 |
[22:58] | Emmanuel? | 伊曼纽尔 |
[23:01] | Mom, I can’t come home. | 妈妈 我不能回家 |
[23:03] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[23:05] | Something’s come up, | 有事情 |
[23:07] | something important. | 有重要的事情 |
[23:09] | Now, I can’t say anything. | 我现在什么都不能说 |
[23:12] | It’s a surprise. | 这是个惊喜 |
[23:16] | But when it’s all over, | 但等完事之后 |
[23:19] | everyone’s going to remember your son’s name. | 所有人都将会记住你儿子的名字 |
[23:22] | Honey, maybe you should just come home. | 亲爱的 或许你该直接回家 |
[23:25] | You’ve been away for so long. | 你都离家好久了 |
[23:29] | I finally made something of myself. | 我好不容易自己做出名堂来了 |
[23:33] | Good-bye, mom. | 再见 妈妈 |
[23:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:37] | Emman– | 伊曼… |
[23:42] | Available units, the cross street is Galatin | 各单位请注意 高洛廷 |
[23:44] | and Harper Boulevard. | 和哈珀大道交界处 |
[23:46] | Any available units. | 各单位请注意 |
[23:54] | Hey. Hey, baby. | 喂 亲爱的 |
[23:56] | I’m sorry, I’m gonna be home late again tonight. | 抱歉 今晚又得晚点回家了 |
[23:59] | Yeah, I figured as much. | 嗯 我猜也是 |
[24:01] | I just had to turn off the news tonight. | 我今晚不能再看新闻了 |
[24:04] | So how’s it going? How’s, um, how’s David? | 怎么样 大卫怎么样 |
[24:07] | He’s good. We’ve had a good couple of days hanging out together. | 他挺好 这两天我们一起玩得很开心 |
[24:14] | You didn’t hear what happened to Trina Rylance’s mother, did you? | 你听说过特里纳·赖伦斯母亲的事情吗 |
[24:18] | Who’s Trina Rylance? | 特里纳·赖伦斯是谁 |
[24:19] | She was a classmate of David’s until the start of the year. | 她以前是大卫的同学 直到今年年初 |
[24:21] | He told me how the kids found how that her mother | 他告诉我 班里的孩子们发现她母亲 |
[24:23] | had died in some kind of accident | 因为一起意外去世了 |
[24:25] | and it had scared him. | 大卫说自己被吓坏了 |
[24:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:28] | Of course it would. | 是会吓到 |
[24:31] | Well, I’m glad he’s starting to open up. | 我很高兴他开始敞开心扉了 |
[24:33] | Look, I’ll text you when I’m on my way home tonight, ok? | 我今晚要回家了给你发短信 好吗 |
[24:36] | That’s fine, but I will be asleep. | 好 但那时我已经睡下了 |
[24:38] | Hmm. Fair enough. | 那好吧 |
[24:40] | All right, well, sleep well, and I love you. | 好吧 祝你睡得香 我爱你 |
[24:44] | I love you, too. Stay safe. | 我也爱你 注意安全 |
[24:46] | I will. | 我会的 |
[24:54] | D.C. Metro police just found Dr. Kauffmann’s car. | 特区大都会警方刚发现了考夫曼医生的车 |
[24:56] | It was parked near 14th and “T” in the Cardoza area. | 停在14街附近卡多萨的三岔路口 |
[24:58] | Forensics is processing it now. | 法医正在处理 |
[25:00] | Any other cars reported stolen in that area tonight? | 今晚那个区域还有车被报失窃吗 |
[25:03] | None so far. | 目前为止没有 |
[25:03] | Well, he’s on foot, maybe because | 他会步行前往 可能是因为 |
[25:05] | Cardozo’s where his next victim lives. | 下个受害者就住在卡多萨附近 |
[25:07] | And we just found a connection between the male victims. | 我们刚找到了男性被害人之间的联系 |
[25:10] | Went through Dr. Kauffmann’s patient records. | 我们查了考夫曼医生的病人记录 |
[25:12] | It turns out 3 years ago a patient was referred to him | 发现三年前他收治了一名叫做 |
[25:14] | by the name of Emmanuel Rask. | 伊曼纽尔·拉斯克的病人 |
[25:16] | Meanwhile, I was doing some research on Duane Vann’s social media, | 与此同时 我研究了下杜安·范的社交媒体 |
[25:19] | and around 3 years ago, | 大约三年前 |
[25:20] | He seemed to have a pretty serious romantic relationship | 似乎他和这个伊曼纽尔·拉斯克 |
[25:23] | with that very same Emmanuel Rask. | 谈过一场非常认真的恋爱 |
[25:25] | What do we know about Rask? | 拉斯克这边有什么发现 |
[25:26] | Child prodigy in music, valedictorian of his high school. | 音乐神童 高中毕业致辞的学生代表 |
[25:29] | He won a scholarship to Hallridge University, | 他拿到了哈尔瑞吉大学的奖学金 |
[25:31] | where he was later accepted to the medical school. | 之后被医学院录取 |
[25:33] | From which he was expelled? | 他也是在那被开除的吗 |
[25:34] | Oh, yeah. For behavior deemed grossly inappropriate | 对 他严重违反了 |
[25:37] | by the medical school’s code of conduct. | 医学院的行为准则 |
[25:38] | The administration discovered that Rask | 校方发现拉斯克 |
[25:40] | had been making crush videos. | 一直在制作粉碎视频 |
[25:43] | What’s a crush video? | 什么是粉碎视频 |
[25:44] | Crushing is a paraphilia where someone’s | 粉碎行为是一种性欲倒错 |
[25:45] | sexual aroused by the crushing of objects with a human body. | 患者通过用人体将物件击碎而产生性兴奋 |
[25:49] | Typically it’s the foot, and the items are usually food, | 通常是用脚 对象一般都是食物 |
[25:51] | But in Rask’s case, they were small animals. | 但是拉斯克的视频中 对象都是小动物 |
[25:56] | Was he charged with animal cruelty? | 他有被起诉虐待动物吗 |
[25:58] | No. They didn’t have a chance to do that | 没有 他们没来得及起诉他 |
[25:59] | because Rask went after the student | 因为拉斯克对他认为的那个 |
[26:01] | he thought dimed him out. | 告密的学生进行了报复 |
[26:02] | He was convicted of aggravated assault. | 被判了严重伤害罪 |
[26:04] | He was sentenced to 6 years in prison. | 刑期六年 |
[26:06] | He was served two, good behavior. | 他服刑了两年 因表现良好被释放 |
[26:09] | And he was released on probation 4 days ago. | 四天前假释出狱 |
[26:11] | Does he have any family in the area? | 他在那片区域里有什么家人吗 |
[26:12] | His father Alonso committed suicide 10 years ago, | 他的父亲阿朗索十年前自杀身亡 |
[26:14] | but his mother Janel currently lives in Hillcrest Heights. | 不过他的妈妈珍内尔目前居住在山顶高地 |
[26:17] | Luke and I can go talk to her. | 卢克和我去找她聊聊 |
[26:19] | Dr. Kauffmann noted how difficult it was | 考夫曼医生注明了诊断拉斯克 |
[26:21] | for him diagnose Rask because he exhibited | 非常有难度 因为他表现出了 |
[26:23] | all the attention-seeking tendencies | 寻求关注倾向性的 |
[26:24] | of a histrionic personality | 戏剧型人格 |
[26:26] | while simultaneously flaunting an exaggerated sense of self worth | 同时宣扬某种夸张的自我价值感 |
[26:29] | consistent with being a narcissist. | 这说明他是一个自恋狂 |
[26:30] | Well, those two personality types | 这两种人格 |
[26:32] | are usually inconsistent with each other, | 通常不能共存 |
[26:34] | Which means he’s been struggling with these mixed motivations | 也就是说他长期在这些混杂的 |
[26:36] | for a long time. | 动机中挣扎 |
[26:38] | And if his relationship with Duane Vann | 如果他与杜安·范的恋情 |
[26:40] | was as important to him as I think it was, | 对他的意义和我想的一样重要 |
[26:42] | then learning that Vann got married while he was in prison | 那在狱中知道范结婚的消息 |
[26:45] | could have trigged his rage. | 可能触发了他的愤怒 |
[26:46] | So Rask had to have been planning this for a while now. | 这么说拉斯克计划这件事已经有一阵子了 |
[26:48] | And he knew he’d need some help, | 他知道他会需要帮助 |
[26:49] | and that’s why he’d reach | 所以他去接触了 |
[26:50] | out to a kindred spirit like Galina Kadlec. | 加林娜·卡德莱茨这样跟他兴趣相投的人 |
[26:52] | Yeah, but I can’t figure | 对 但我查不出 |
[26:53] | out how they communicated with each other. | 他们是如何进行沟通的 |
[26:55] | And you probably won’t, | 可能很难查出来了 |
[26:56] | but what you can do right now | 但你现在能做的是 |
[26:57] | is see which men from Rask’s past | 看看拉斯克认识的人中 |
[26:59] | live in or around the Cardozo area. | 有没有住在卡多萨区的 |
[27:48] | JJ, what did Rask’s mother say? | 小洁 拉斯克的妈妈说了些什么 |
[27:49] | He called her a couple of hours ago, | 他几小时前给她打过电话 |
[27:51] | said he wasn’t coming home | 说因为有要事要办 |
[27:52] | because something important had come up. | 先不回家了 |
[27:54] | Did she recognize any of the victims? | 她有认出这些受害者吗 |
[27:56] | She didn’t recognize any of the men, | 男性被害人都没有认出来 |
[27:58] | but she did recognize all 10 of the women who received packages. | 但她能认出那十个收到包裹的女性 |
[28:01] | Yeah. And Janel said the reason why | 是的 珍内尔说之所以 |
[28:03] | she remembered these women was | 她记得这些女性是因为 |
[28:04] | because of how kind they all were to her son. | 她们对她儿子非常好 |
[28:06] | Yeah, like Patricia Sorrells | 对 比如帕特丽夏·索雷尔 |
[28:07] | was his high school chemistry teacher | 是他高中的化学老师 |
[28:09] | who wrote him a glowing college recommendation, | 给他写了一封极尽赞美之词的推荐信 |
[28:11] | or Geena Raptis, | 还有吉娜·莱普丁斯 |
[28:13] | she helped him when he misfiled a tax return. | 在他填错了纳税申报单时帮助过他 |
[28:16] | Yeah, the way she described these women, | 通过她对这些女性的描述 |
[28:19] | I don’t know, it would be hard to imagine | 说不上来 很难让人想到 |
[28:21] | any kind of resentment Rask would have toward them. | 拉斯克会对她们有什么怨恨之情 |
[28:24] | Yeah, you’d think he would be grateful to these women. | 对 你会觉得他应该很感谢这些女性 |
[28:29] | Gift wrapping. | 礼品包装 |
[28:30] | What about gift wrapping? | 礼品包装怎么了 |
[28:31] | You know, I saw it before, | 我之前就看出来了 |
[28:33] | and yet I didn’t see it because it seemed obvious | 但我没联想到 因为更明显的原因 |
[28:35] | that he just didn’t want the boxes to leak, | 是他不希望里面的东西漏出来 |
[28:37] | but now, I think he was being exact… | 但现在想来 他就是在… |
[28:41] | Because he was wrapping a gift. | 因为他在包装礼品 |
[28:44] | You think he is grateful to them? | 你觉得他确实很感激她们 |
[28:45] | Yes, of course he is. | 对 他当然感激 |
[28:47] | And he wants to demonstrate his gratitude | 他想用他最擅长的方式来 |
[28:49] | the best way he knows how– | 表达他的感激之情 |
[28:50] | By sharing in his celebrity, | 通过分享他的战利品 |
[28:51] | by writing these women into his own narrative. | 将这些女性写进自己的故事中 |
[28:54] | So it’s like the cat who | 这么说这就像猫 |
[28:55] | offers his owner the mouse he just caught. | 会给自己的主人献出自己刚抓到的老鼠一样 |
[28:57] | Ok, so if rasp really is offering up thank-you gifts, | 好 如果拉斯克真的是在献出自己的感谢礼 |
[29:01] | what kind of gift do you think he’d want to give Galina Kadlec? | 你觉得他会给加林娜·卡德莱茨什么礼物 |
[29:04] | Something tells me Galina would ask for somebody quite specific. | 我的直觉告诉我加林娜会要具体某个人 |
[29:13] | I know you. | 我知道你 |
[29:15] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 不可能 |
[29:18] | – I’m Dav– – David Rossi, | -我是戴夫… -戴夫·罗西 |
[29:20] | Supervisory Special Agent, FBI, | 联调局行为分析组 |
[29:22] | Behavioral Analysis Unit, | 特别督查探员 |
[29:24] | author of “Deviance: the secret desires of sadistic serial killers. | 《越轨:施虐狂连环杀手的秘密欲望》的作者 |
[29:30] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[29:33] | I’m sure you have no idea what an inspiration your work has been. | 我想你不明白你的作品能产生多少激励 |
[29:38] | And do you think he’s a fan, too? | 你觉得他也是我的粉丝吗 |
[29:47] | And if you think that dominatrix face is better than a poker face, | 如果你觉得扮成施虐狂比面无表情更好 |
[29:53] | it ain’t. | 事实并非如此 |
[29:54] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[29:55] | Let me be crystal clear with you. | 让我跟你说清楚 |
[29:58] | Unless I walk out that door | 除非我带着所有要找的答案 |
[30:00] | with all the answers I’m looking for, | 走出那扇门 |
[30:02] | you can kiss the rest of your life good-bye. | 否则你就跟余生告别吧 |
[30:07] | Heh. You know, in the bdsm world, | 在性虐待的世界里 |
[30:10] | this sort of abuse requires consent, | 这种程度的虐待需要双方同意 |
[30:12] | a safe word, like “Lawyer.” | 需要一个安全词 比如”律师” |
[30:15] | Are you asking for a lawyer? | 你需要律师吗 |
[30:17] | No. | 不 |
[30:18] | I don’t need anyone to save me. | 我不需要别人来救我 |
[30:21] | I’ve learned how to handle men like you, | 我学过如何对付你这种男人 |
[30:23] | men who think they can manipulate me | 那些自以为可以掌控我 |
[30:25] | or even intimidate me into submission. | 甚至觉得能逼我顺从的男人 |
[30:27] | Well, yeah, I know you’ve had many men of this type | 是啊 我知道你这一生经历过 |
[30:30] | in your life, | 不少这样的男人 |
[30:32] | guys have tried to rip you off, prosecute you, | 想要敲诈你 控告你 |
[30:36] | take your for everything you’ve got in a divorce. | 在离婚中夺走你的一切的男人 |
[30:40] | I survived. | 我活下来了 |
[30:42] | And now I thrive. | 而且现在我更强大了 |
[30:43] | Yeah, but you know what they say, | 是 但你知道他们都怎么说吗 |
[30:45] | you attract what you are. | 物以类聚 |
[30:48] | That’s a lie. | 这话是假的 |
[30:50] | Because you can be betrayed. | 因为你会被背叛 |
[30:52] | Yes, you can. | 是的 有可能 |
[30:55] | And I can tell by that tone in your voice | 而且我可以根据你的语气判断 |
[30:58] | that you feel betrayed by | 你感觉自己被那个 |
[31:01] | the man you promised to cherish | 你发誓无论生老病死 |
[31:04] | In sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live. | 都要守护的男人背叛了 |
[31:08] | But the problem is, he’s still alive. | 但问题是他还活着 |
[31:13] | Or maybe you’ve already arranged to take care of that problem. | 或是你已经对此做了安排 |
[31:21] | I think I would like to see my lawyer now. | 我要求见我的律师 |
[31:25] | Emily, I know who the next victim is. | 艾米莉 我知道下一名被害人是谁了 |
[31:27] | It’s Galina’s ex-husband Byron Maddock. | 是加林娜的前夫拜伦·麦迪克 |
[31:41] | See, the truth is, | 你看 事实上 |
[31:44] | ordinarily, | 通常来说 |
[31:46] | I would prefer to go bareback. | 我都更喜欢真空上阵 |
[31:51] | But tonight, | 但今晚 |
[31:54] | I’m taking requests. | 我要遵守要求 |
[31:57] | Who… | 你… |
[31:59] | are…you? | 是谁… |
[32:05] | I’m the guy that’s gonna cut you into little pieces. | 我是要把你剁成碎片的人 |
[32:07] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[32:10] | Let me go. | 放我走 |
[32:20] | Galina says hello, bitch. | 加林娜和你问好 贱人 |
[32:33] | JJ, talk to me. | 小洁 说吧 |
[32:35] | D.C. Metro police is confirming a break-in | 特区大都会警方确认 |
[32:36] | at Byron Maddock’s house. | 拜伦·麦迪克家发生了一起闯入 |
[32:38] | No sign of Maddock or his car. | 没有发现麦迪克和他的车 |
[32:39] | We’re on our way there now. | 我们已经在去的路上 |
[32:41] | All right, Spence and I are on our way | 好的 我和斯宾塞正在 |
[32:42] | to Maddock’s office in Bethesda. | 前往麦迪克位于贝斯赛达的办公室 |
[32:45] | Whoa, hold your crime-fighting horses, Matt and Spence, | 按捺住你们的斗恶之魂 马特和斯宾塞 |
[32:47] | I can do you one better than his office. | 我给你们提供一个比办公室更好的地方 |
[32:48] | I found his arsenal. | 我找到了他的兵工厂 |
[32:50] | What arsenal? | 什么兵工厂 |
[32:51] | The arsenal is a nickname for an abandoned armory | 兵工厂是罗克维尔一处废弃武器库的昵称 |
[32:53] | in rockville that was previously owned | 之前属于加林娜·凯德莱茨的 |
[32:55] | by Galina Kadlec’s old company FAU-type, | 那个FAU-type公司名下 |
[32:58] | And they used it as a production studio | 他们还以此作为公司网站的 |
[33:00] | to create fetish content for the FAU-type websites. | 恋物癖影片摄影棚 |
[33:03] | I don’t understand. Why are we just finding out about this place? | 我不明白 我们怎么才发现这个地方 |
[33:05] | Because I just found it under a big cyber rock. | 因为我刚刚才从大石头底下把它挖出来 |
[33:08] | It looks like Galina and | 似乎加林娜 |
[33:08] | her ex were in a super bitter legal battle | 和她的前夫在这项特殊财产上 |
[33:11] | over this particular piece of property, | 打了一场超级惨烈的官司 |
[33:13] | and the bank has foreclosed on it. | 而银行已经将它收回了 |
[33:14] | That’s it. It’s the perfect place | 就是这里 这里是让拉斯克 |
[33:16] | for Rask to feel safe and secure. | 感觉安全的绝佳场所 |
[33:18] | And I’m sure Galina let him know | 我还肯定加林娜告诉了他 |
[33:20] | exactly how to access the building. | 如何进入那栋建筑 |
[33:22] | We’re on our way. | 我们这就去 |
[33:23] | I’ll meet you there. | 我在那和你们碰头 |
[33:26] | Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[33:29] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[33:31] | I don’t know what she’s told you, | 我不知道她和你说了什么 |
[33:33] | but none of it is true. | 但那些都不是真的 |
[33:35] | Wait. What does she want? | 等一下 她想要什么 |
[33:38] | She want me to apologize? | 她想让我道歉吗 |
[33:40] | Is that is? | 是这样吗 |
[33:42] | Is that what she wants? | 她想要这个吗 |
[33:44] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[33:54] | Ok, when we find them in there, | 好了 一旦我们在里面发现了他们 |
[33:56] | I want you guys to follow my lead. | 你们要听我指挥 |
[34:00] | I’m sorry, ok? | 对不起 |
[34:03] | Please tell her that I’m sorry. | 请告诉她我很抱歉 |
[34:11] | Oh, god, you sick son of a bitch. | 天啊 你这个变态的混蛋 |
[34:18] | You know, | 你得知道 |
[34:20] | Galina and I have known each other for | 我和加林娜互相认识 |
[34:24] | quite a while now. | 很久了 |
[34:28] | Her websites spoke to me. | 她的网站让我感到共鸣 |
[34:31] | I’d be on them, and I’d realize | 我上网站的时 就会觉得 |
[34:34] | I’m not alone. | 我并不孤单 |
[34:46] | So… | 所以… |
[34:48] | in order to express my undying gratitude, | 为了表达我衷心的感谢 |
[34:51] | I promised to send her a special gift– | 我答应给她送去一份特殊的礼物… |
[34:54] | your head… | 你的头… |
[34:57] | On a platter. | 装在一个大盘子里 |
[35:18] | Emmanuel Rask! | 伊曼纽尔·拉斯克 |
[35:19] | Put down the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[35:21] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[35:21] | Byron, stay calm. Everything’s gonna be ok. | 拜伦 冷静 你不会有事的 |
[35:23] | Mr. Rask, put the weapon down and put your hands in the air. | 拉斯克先生 把武器放下 举起双手 |
[35:26] | So close and yet so far. | 本来很近 现在又远 |
[35:29] | Emmanuel. | 伊曼纽尔 |
[35:33] | Well, this is unexpected. | 真没想到你来了 |
[35:41] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[35:42] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[35:46] | I’ve read all your books. | 你的所有书我都看过 |
[35:48] | That’s what Galina told me. | 加林娜也是这么跟我说的 |
[35:51] | She said your favorite was, um, | 她说你最喜欢的是 |
[35:54] | “Deviance”. | 《越轨》 |
[35:55] | No, that was her favorite. | 不 那是她最喜欢的 |
[35:58] | Actually, I prefer “Eye of the Predator”. | 我更喜欢《掠夺者之眼》 |
[36:00] | Emmanuel, I’m being very serious now. | 伊曼纽尔 我是认真的 |
[36:04] | You have my undivided attention. | 我现在一心一意地关注着你 |
[36:08] | I should. | 那是我应得的 |
[36:10] | Yes, you should. | 是啊 你应得的 |
[36:18] | I’m not going back to prison. | 我不要回到监狱里去 |
[36:20] | Yeah, but if not, | 但如果你不去的话 |
[36:22] | we won’t be able to talk. | 我们就没办法交流 |
[36:25] | And then how would I be able to tell your story? | 那我还怎么讲述你的故事呢 |
[36:31] | We do have a lot to talk about. | 我们确实有太多需要交流的 |
[36:33] | Yes, we do, son. | 没错 孩子 |
[36:35] | But in order for us to talk, | 但是为了让我们能交流 |
[36:38] | you have to first let this man go. | 首先你得把这个人放了 |
[36:46] | Yeah, but I made a promise to Galina. | 但是我答应过加林娜 |
[36:49] | But if you do that, | 但是如果你杀了他 |
[36:51] | all of these men will cut you down where you stand, | 这些人会将你原地射杀 |
[36:55] | and I’ll never tell your story. | 我就没法讲述你的故事了 |
[37:07] | Well. | 好吧 |
[37:14] | It looks like you’re gonna have one hell of a story to tell, too. | 看起来你也有故事可讲了 |
[37:23] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:36] | You know, it was about 20 years ago. | 大约二十年前 |
[37:37] | I was having dinner with Jason Gideon, | 我和杰森·基甸一起吃晚饭 |
[37:39] | and I told him I was thinking about leaving the BAU, | 我跟他说我考虑离开行为分析组 |
[37:42] | maybe write a book, you know, about our work. | 也许我会写本书 关于我们的工作 |
[37:46] | But he cautioned me. | 但是他警告我 |
[37:48] | About what? | 警告你什么 |
[37:49] | About whether or not a book like that would do more harm than good. | 警告我 写一本书 弊大于利 |
[37:53] | Well, with respects, I disagree. | 无意冒犯 但我不同意 |
[37:56] | Dave, your books have provided an invaluable resource | 戴夫 你的书对于所有人来说 |
[37:59] | to everyone, not to mention law enforcement. | 都是无价的资源 尤其是对执法机关 |
[38:01] | And they’re just kick ass to read. | 你的书是好读物 |
[38:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:06] | But…actually, that was kind of to Gideon’s point. | 其实 这正是基甸想说的 |
[38:11] | He was concerned that by telling these stories, | 他担心通过描述这些故事 |
[38:14] | it might create a prurient interest that would be | 可能会在社会中会产生一种 |
[38:16] | more about consuming pornography. | 消费色情的兴趣 |
[38:21] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[38:23] | I didn’t have an answer. | 我没回答他 |
[38:38] | – Hey, dad. – Hi. | -老爸 -儿子 |
[38:47] | Did you catch the bad guy? | 你抓到那个坏蛋了吗 |
[38:49] | Yes. | 抓到了 |
[38:50] | My team and I, we, uh, we got him. | 我的团队和我一起 我们抓到了他 |
[38:56] | Hey, listen, I, uh, I heard about Trina’s mom. | 我听说了特里纳妈妈的事情 |
[39:01] | I know how scary something like that can be. | 我知道那有多可怕 |
[39:03] | Do you ever get scared at your job? | 你在工作的时候害怕过吗 |
[39:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:07] | More often than I’d like. | 比我想的更频繁 |
[39:09] | Do you feel it, like right in the middle | 你会像我一样感觉到 |
[39:11] | of your stomach, like I do? | 心里惴惴不安吗 |
[39:14] | Sometimes. | 有时候会 |
[39:16] | So the other day, | 前几天 |
[39:18] | Keith Dawson was being like a total jerk | 基思·道森像个混蛋一样 |
[39:21] | and joking around about how you know on TV, the cops, | 嘲笑电视上的警察 |
[39:26] | they always wear like the bullet-proof vests, right? | 他们都穿着防弹衣 对吗 |
[39:29] | Right. | 是的 |
[39:30] | So Keith was saying that it’s like really stupid | 基思说你们穿防弹衣很蠢 |
[39:34] | because on these shows, you never see the bad guys | 因为在电视剧里 从没看到过 |
[39:37] | just shoot the cops in the face. | 有坏人朝着警察开枪的 |
[39:40] | That’s when I felt that ball in my stomach, | 就是这句话点燃了我心中的怒火 |
[39:42] | and I punched Keith. | 于是我打了基思 |
[39:44] | But it wasn’t that hard, I swear. | 但是我发誓 没有很用力 |
[39:47] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[39:48] | I’m sorry I disappointed you. | 抱歉我让你失望了 |
[39:49] | Hey, you did not disappoint me. | 你没让我失望 |
[39:54] | Everybody makes mistakes. | 人都会犯错 |
[39:57] | We just have to make sure that we learn from them. | 我们只要做到从中吸取教训 |
[40:00] | I will. | 我会的 |
[40:02] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[40:03] | And listen, David, | 听我说 大卫 |
[40:05] | I know this has been super hard, | 我知道这挺难过的 |
[40:08] | and the truth is, I don’t know if gets any easier as you grow up. | 事实上 我不知道你长大之后会不会有好转 |
[40:13] | But I can promise you one thing. | 但是我向你保证 |
[40:16] | No matter what happens in this world, | 无论发生了什么 |
[40:18] | Your mom and I will always be with you. | 妈妈和爸爸会一直陪着你 |
[40:22] | Always. | 一直陪着 |
[40:26] | Come here. | 过来 |
[40:30] | I love you, bud. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[40:32] | I love you, too, dad. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[40:38] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么呢 |
[40:39] | Pay no attention to the woman lying on the couch. | 请无视沙发上躺着的这位女性 |
[40:42] | Carry on. | 继续吧 |
[40:43] | Let’s get her. | 我们去找她 |
[40:45] | “Children have never been very good | “孩子们从来不会 |
[40:47] | “at listening to their elders, | 好好听大人的话 |
[40:49] | but they have never failed to imitate them.” | 但是大人做什么他们就学什么” |
[40:52] | James Baldwin. | 詹姆斯·鲍德温[美国作家] |