时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Search is clear. | 搜查未发现异常 |
[00:16] | Good. | 好的 |
[00:17] | Go. | 上 |
[00:19] | Hold. | 等等 |
[00:32] | All right, hold it. Back up. | 好的 暂停 回放 |
[00:36] | We got a body. | 找到一具尸体 |
[00:37] | Open it. | 把门打开 |
[00:39] | Right. | 好了 |
[00:42] | It’s cut. | 门开了 |
[00:48] | Alpha’s made entry. | A队已进入 |
[01:04] | Still warm. This kill is fresh. | 还有体温 刚发生的谋杀 |
[01:08] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[01:10] | You know this guy? | 你认识这个人 |
[01:24] | We were too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[01:25] | We tried. | 我们尽力了 |
[01:27] | Now we need to tell the team. | 我们得把情况告诉队里 |
[01:28] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[01:31] | Right there! Drop the weapon! | 别动 放下武器 |
[01:34] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[01:36] | Hold it. Hold it. | 等等 别动 |
[01:37] | – Owen, wait. – Drop your weapon! | -欧文 等一下 -放下武器 |
[01:39] | No, no, no, no, no. This man is on the job. | 不不不 他是我们的人 |
[01:41] | FBI special agent Owen Quinn, | 联调局特别探员欧文·奎恩 |
[01:42] | Badge number 2310-niner-5. | 警号2310-9-5 |
[01:46] | Owen, look at me. | 欧文 看着我 |
[01:52] | Reid? | 里德 |
[01:56] | – Prentiss. – Yes. | -潘提斯 -对 |
[01:58] | You’re safe now, Owen. | 你安全了 欧文 |
[01:59] | You’re home. | 你回家了 |
[02:05] | How long? | 过去多久了 |
[02:06] | Don’t worry about that right now. | 现在别想这个 |
[02:07] | We need to make sure that you’re ok. | 我们得确保你没事 |
[02:09] | What year is it? | 今年是哪一年 |
[02:10] | It’s 2018. | 2018年 |
[02:14] | No! | 不 |
[02:16] | You’re safe now. You’re safe. | 你安全了 你安全了 |
[02:19] | No, I’m not! | 不 我没有 |
[02:21] | I’m not! | 我没有 |
[02:53] | Believer | 信徒 |
[02:58] | “A thing is not neceaasrily true | “既已以命相博 |
[03:01] | because a man dies for it.” | 不必苛其真理” |
[03:03] | Oscar Wilde. | 奥斯卡·王尔德 |
[03:05] | Who remembers this agent? | 有人记得这位探员吗 |
[03:07] | I do not. | 我不记得 |
[03:08] | That’s agent Owen Quinn. | 那是探员欧文·奎恩 |
[03:09] | He worked here until he quit a year ago. | 在去年离职前他都在这工作 |
[03:11] | He worked in the Violent Crimes Apprehension Program | 他在五楼的暴力犯罪抓捕计划小组工作 |
[03:13] | on the 5th floor, but he aspired to be a profiler. | 但他想成为一名侧写员 |
[03:16] | So, why’d he quit? | 那他为什么辞职 |
[03:17] | He was convinced there was an unsub we missed | 他坚信我们忽视了一名 |
[03:18] | working up and down the northeast corridor. | 在东北部边境活动的嫌犯 |
[03:20] | He named him the Strangler. | 他称其为扼杀者 |
[03:22] | Naming the unsub. That’s exactly what we don’t do. | 给嫌犯起绰号 我们绝不该那么做 |
[03:24] | That wasn’t his only mistake. | 那不是他犯的唯一错误 |
[03:26] | Yeah, we reviewed his report. | 对 我们重新看了他的报告 |
[03:27] | He started with a single victim– | 他从一名单一被害人开始调查 |
[03:29] | A woman in Maryland who’d been strangled | 马里兰州有一名被勒死的女性 |
[03:30] | and had the hyoid bone at the front of her throat removed, | 其喉咙前部的舌骨也被摘除了 |
[03:33] | but she was his only confirmed victim. | 但那是他唯一确定的受害人 |
[03:34] | Oh, one murder doesn’t make you a serial killer. | 只有一名被害人不能称其为连环杀手 |
[03:36] | Yeah, we told him that. | 对 我们告诉过他 |
[03:38] | So he started forcing missing persons into his victimology | 于是他开始强行将失踪人口归入受害者研究中 |
[03:41] | to fit his profile. | 好证明他的侧写 |
[03:42] | In the end, 5 of his 7 victims showed up alive and unharmed, | 结果他调查的七名受害人有五名毫发无损 |
[03:45] | 2 were inconclusive. | 两名状况尚无定论 |
[03:46] | First sin of profiling. | 侧写第一禁忌 |
[03:48] | Trying to fit the evidence to match a theory. | 强行用证据匹配理论 |
[03:50] | Quinn took the criticism personally and quit, | 奎恩对此深受打击并离职 |
[03:52] | said he’d pursue the investigation on his own. | 说他要自己开展调查 |
[03:54] | That’s a little impulsive. | 这举动有点冲动 |
[03:55] | So, how did we find him in the storage unit? | 我们怎么会在集装箱里发现他 |
[03:57] | – I got an e-mail. – Got an e-mail? | -我收到了一封电子邮件 -电子邮件 |
[04:00] | You hate e-mail. | 你讨厌电子邮件 |
[04:01] | I do. I was even more surprised | 确实 但我发现是匿名发信人后 |
[04:03] | when I saw that it was an anonymous sender. | 我感觉更奇怪了 |
[04:05] | Garcia, can you put the message on the board? | 加西亚 你能把那则信息放出来吗 |
[04:11] | That’s Quinn’s FBI ID badge. | 那是奎恩的联调局名牌 |
[04:13] | That’s a big piece of bait. | 这真是个大诱饵 |
[04:14] | I mean, the unsub knows we have to take it. | 嫌犯知道我们必须接这个案子 |
[04:16] | Someone left us breadcrumbs to a former federal agent, | 有人给了我们线索去找一名前联调局探员 |
[04:18] | who sure as hell looked dead. | 还是以近似尸体的方式留在那的 |
[04:20] | So did the unsub think he was dead | 嫌犯把他留给我们的时候 |
[04:22] | when he left him there for us, | 是否以为他已经死了 |
[04:23] | or was he leaving us some kind of witness? | 还是想给我们留下目击证人 |
[04:25] | Or to put it another way, | 或者换句话来说 |
[04:27] | Is this guy trying to help us or taunt us? | 这个人是想帮我们还是耍我们 |
[04:29] | Right now, Quinn has all the answers. | 现在奎恩有这些问题的所有答案 |
[04:31] | Reid will interview him. Luke, Tara, go to the storage unit, | 里德会去审讯他 卢克和塔拉去集装箱案发现场 |
[04:34] | see what you can uncover. | 看看能发现什么 |
[04:35] | Matt, JJ, I need you to reach out to his wife and son. | 马特 小洁 你们联系他的太太和孩子 |
[04:42] | Tell me not to worry. | 告诉我不用担心 |
[04:43] | About what? | 担心什么 |
[04:45] | You got an e-mail? | 你收到了一封电子邮件 |
[04:47] | Ok, maybe I’ll buy that. Maybe. | 好吧 我可能会信 可能吧 |
[04:49] | But why didn’t you just call the rest of us? | 但你为什么不和我们其他人说 |
[04:52] | And why take a swat team to a storage unit | 为什么在半夜带了一支特警队 |
[04:56] | in the middle of the night? | 去了一个集装箱仓库 |
[04:57] | You’re keeping secrets, ok? | 你有什么秘密没告诉我 对吧 |
[04:59] | And when you keep secrets, I get nervous. | 你不告诉我 我就会很紧张 |
[05:00] | Because the last time– | 因为上一次这样的时候… |
[05:02] | I went to prison for a murder that I didn’t commit. | 我因为没犯下的谋杀罪进了监狱 |
[05:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:05] | So…tell me not to worry. | 所以…告诉我不用担心 |
[05:07] | Whoever did this wanted me to find Quinn, | 做这件事的人想让我找到奎恩 |
[05:09] | and I needed to know why. | 我需要知道为什么 |
[05:11] | Do you even know him that well? | 你和他很熟吗 |
[05:13] | No. I mean, I’ve seen him in the building occasionally, | 不 我只是偶尔在楼里碰见他 |
[05:15] | but that just made the whole thing weirder. | 但这就让整件事更奇怪了 |
[05:17] | So, I told Prentiss that I needed an exigent circumstances | 所以我告诉潘提斯有紧急情况 |
[05:20] | exemption to the sabbatical. | 我需要立刻停止休假 |
[05:22] | She made it happen, and…now you know everything. | 她同意了 剩下的事你都知道了 |
[05:26] | Everything? | 这就是全部了吗 |
[05:28] | Everything. | 全部 |
[05:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:46] | Owen… | 欧文 |
[05:47] | Owen, you’re in Quantico now. | 欧文 你现在在匡提科 |
[05:49] | There are 7 floors and 200 agents in this building alone. | 这栋楼有七层楼和二百名探员 |
[05:52] | You are completely protected. | 你处在全面保护之下 |
[05:55] | Did you find the Strangler? | 你找到扼杀者了吗 |
[05:57] | No, we didn’t, but we found you. | 我们没找到 但我们找到了你 |
[05:59] | Then I’m not protected! | 那就没人能保护我 |
[06:04] | Is that why you tried to kill yourself? | 所以你才想自杀吗 |
[06:05] | It was that bad? | 有那么糟糕吗 |
[06:11] | Tell me about your investigation. | 和我说说你的调查 |
[06:13] | You found something. | 你发现了一些线索 |
[06:14] | You found something that we missed. What was it? | 你发现了一些我们没发现的线索 是什么 |
[06:17] | The news. | 那些新事 |
[06:20] | He really liked the news. | 他很喜欢新事 |
[06:23] | Then, like newspapers? | 比如新闻报纸吗 |
[06:25] | The NEWs. | 那些带”新”的城市 |
[06:28] | New London… | 新伦敦市 |
[06:31] | New Haven… | 纽黑文市 |
[06:34] | Newark. | 纽瓦克市 |
[06:35] | That’s where he hunted. | 他就在这些地方找寻受害者 |
[06:37] | I predicted he would hit New Rochelle next. | 我估计他下一步会袭击新罗谢尔 |
[06:42] | He liked college bars. He liked hunting in them. | 他喜欢大学酒吧 他喜欢在里面挑选受害者 |
[06:46] | So I hunted for him, and then… | 我就去找他 之后… |
[06:49] | And then she came up to me. | 之后她找上了我 |
[06:51] | She got my guard down, slipped something in my drink… | 她使我放松了警惕 还在我酒里下药 |
[06:55] | She? | 她 |
[06:57] | Then there’s more than one of ’em? | 凶手不止一个 |
[06:59] | It was a team. | 是团伙作案 |
[06:59] | It was a man and a woman? | 是一个男人和一个女人 |
[07:01] | Did you get their names? | 你知道他们的名字吗 |
[07:03] | You don’t know how bad it was. | 你不知道情况有多可怕 |
[07:06] | From the moment I w-woke up in their house how bad. | 从我从他们家醒来开始就那么可怕 |
[07:11] | You’re gonna be late! | 你要迟到了 |
[07:13] | Theo! Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 西奥 走了走了走了 |
[07:16] | Traffic’s gonna be a nightmare. | 路上肯定会堵得一塌糊涂 |
[07:17] | Hey, dad, can I borrow the car tomorrow night? | 爸爸 明天我能借你的车吗 |
[07:20] | Another date with April? | 又和爱普莉尔去约会吗 |
[07:22] | Things are getting serious. | 开始认真起来了嘛 |
[07:24] | I hope you’re treating her | 我希望你能给她 |
[07:25] | with the respect she deserves, young man. | 应有的尊重 年轻人 |
[07:27] | – Geez, dad. Yes. Bye, mom. – Bye. | -爸爸 我知道啦 再见 妈妈 -再见 |
[07:45] | I thought we’d never get a moment alone. | 我本来还以为我们没有独处的机会呢 |
[08:03] | That was just the beginning. | 那只是个开始 |
[08:05] | I learned to survive by playing dead. | 我学会利用装死来活下去 |
[08:08] | I slowed down my heartbeat, | 我放慢我的心跳 |
[08:11] | My breathing. | 我的呼吸 |
[08:14] | That was the only way I could get them to stop. | 只有这样才能让他们停手 |
[08:16] | You got so good at it, you fooled us last night. | 你做得很好 你昨晚就骗过他们了 |
[08:18] | And the boy…Theo. | 那孩子 西奥 |
[08:21] | His name is Theo. | 他的名字叫西奥 |
[08:24] | He would feed me sometimes. | 他有时会给我些吃的 |
[08:27] | Why would the parents risk | 那对父母为什么 |
[08:28] | exposing their son to a captive like you? | 会冒险让他们的孩子接近你这样的囚犯 |
[08:31] | I don’t know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[08:32] | He just– he fed me sometimes. | 他…他反正有时会喂我 |
[08:38] | He talked to me like I was human. | 他会把我当人看待 |
[08:41] | I begged him to let me go, | 我求他放我走 |
[08:42] | but he couldn’t defy them. | 但他没法违抗他们 |
[08:45] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[08:48] | Oh, God… God… | 天啊 天啊 |
[08:55] | And you think we’re being played? | 你觉得我们被耍了吗 |
[08:57] | You tell me if you buy this– | 你说你信吗 |
[08:59] | A husband-and-wife killing team | 杀人夫妇拍档 |
[09:00] | raising a son in the middle of suburbia | 在郊区和儿子住在一起 |
[09:02] | like Ozzie and Harriet. | 就像欧吉和哈丽雅特 |
[09:03] | Faking trauma. That’s a dangerous game to play against profilers. | 伪装创伤 和侧写师玩这个可是走险棋啊 |
[09:07] | What’s he trying to hide from us? | 他想隐藏什么 |
[09:09] | He could be covering for whoever locked him in that storage unit. | 他可能在掩护将他关到集装箱中的那个人 |
[09:12] | My mind goes to the Strangler. | 我觉得是扼杀者 |
[09:14] | And there’s more going on between them than he’s letting on. | 他们之间还有很多故事没说 |
[09:17] | You know where my mind goes… | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[09:18] | to serial killers like Tony Costa, | 像托尼·科斯塔 以色列·凯耶斯 |
[09:20] | Israel Keyes, Fred West. | 弗雷德·威斯特这样的连环杀手 |
[09:22] | Suspects who killed themselves once they were taken into custody. | 被羁押后就自杀的嫌犯 |
[09:26] | Like Quinn tried to do last night. | 就像奎恩昨晚试图做的一样 |
[09:27] | You think maybe he’s the Strangler? | 你觉得他可能是扼杀者吗 |
[09:29] | I think we leave all theories on the table | 我觉得在我们证实他的说法之前 |
[09:31] | until we verify his story. | 不能排除任何假设 |
[09:33] | And I think we verify his story by going back | 我觉得我们可以回到一切开始的地方 |
[09:35] | to where it started. | 来验证他的说法 |
[09:38] | Luke, what have you got? | 卢克 有什么发现 |
[09:39] | So far, we can tell you that the unit was rented | 目前可以确定这个集装箱是在两天前 |
[09:41] | in Quinn’s name 2 days ago, | 以奎恩的名义租的 |
[09:43] | all paid for in cash. | 现金结账 |
[09:44] | Security camera footage caught footage | 摄像头拍到 |
[09:46] | of a hooded male hefting Quinn | 那天有个带兜帽的男子 |
[09:48] | and everything else into the unit on that same day. | 把奎恩和所有东西放了进来 |
[09:51] | We sent it over to Garcia, | 我们发给加西亚了 |
[09:52] | but it’s too grainy to ID. | 但是太模糊了 没法辨认 |
[09:53] | What else have you found in there? | 你还有什么发现 |
[09:55] | Looks like someone stuffed an entire girl’s dorm room in here– | 好像有人搬了一个女生宿舍进来 |
[09:58] | Linens, clothes… | 亚麻织品 衣服… |
[10:00] | Reads to us as young and female. | 感觉像是一个年轻女性的东西 |
[10:02] | So, someone with the physical strength | 一个足够强壮 |
[10:04] | to carry Quinn around also packs up his daughter’s– | 能搬动奎恩的人还打包了他的女儿的 |
[10:07] | or his girlfriend’s college dorm room. | 或者他女朋友的大学宿舍搬了过来 |
[10:10] | What’s the pattern here? | 到底有什么规律 |
[10:11] | We’re asking ourselves the same question. | 我们也在思考这个问题 |
[10:13] | Keep us posted on what you find. | 有发现随时通知我们 |
[10:14] | All right. Will do. | 好的 会的 |
[10:19] | Oh, my God, Alvez. I got something. | 天啊 埃尔维斯 有发现 |
[10:21] | What? | 什么 |
[10:23] | Your mom. | 你妈妈 |
[10:24] | Oh, really. Mom jokes? | 你是认真的吗 开妈妈的玩笑 |
[10:26] | Wait until you meet her, | 等你见到她 |
[10:27] | and you say that, right, | 再这么说吧 |
[10:28] | because what she’s gonna do is crush you | 因为她只需要一眼就能 |
[10:32] | with just a look. | 把你碾碎 |
[10:33] | You see that look? | 看到这表情了吗 |
[10:35] | That’s my mom. | 我妈妈就这样 |
[10:37] | I already feel the need to apologize for breaking curfew | 我已经感觉有必要为违反宵禁 |
[10:39] | and not cleaning up my room. | 和没打扫房间而道歉了 |
[10:40] | You should. | 应该的 |
[10:46] | Oh, come on, Tara, not again. | 拜托 塔拉 又来 |
[10:47] | I’m gonna need an evidence bag. | 我需要一个证据袋 |
[10:49] | Actually, I’m gonna need 7. | 还是给我七个吧 |
[10:53] | Hyoid bones. | 舌骨 |
[10:54] | Quinn said the Strangler removed these | 奎恩说扼杀者会从被害人的 |
[10:56] | from the necks of his victims and kept them as trophies. | 喉咙里割走舌头当做战利品 |
[11:00] | They’ve got dates on them. | 上面都有日期 |
[11:02] | All right. I’m gonna have Garcia run these dates | 我去让加西亚查查这些日子 |
[11:04] | against his whereabouts. | 他都在哪里 |
[11:05] | I mean, either Quinn’s the unluckiest agent | 如果奎恩不是联调局 |
[11:06] | in the history of the bureau, or… | 最倒霉的探员… |
[11:09] | He’s the guiltiest. | 那他肯定是最有罪的 |
[11:19] | Hi. Are you Shane? | 你是肖恩吗 |
[11:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:22] | I’m SSA Jennifer Jareau with the FBI. | 我是联调局特别督察探员洁妮芙·洁婼 |
[11:24] | This is SSA Matt Simmons. | 这是特别督察探员马特·西蒙斯 |
[11:26] | Is your mom home? | 你妈妈在家吗 |
[11:28] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[11:32] | I knew it. I just knew. | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[11:36] | Knew what? | 知道什么 |
[11:38] | That he wouldn’t walk out on us, like mom said. | 他不会像我妈妈说的那样抛弃我们 |
[11:41] | He was a great dad. He wouldn’t do that. | 他是个好爸爸 他不会这么做的 |
[11:45] | So…can I see him? | 那…我能见见他吗 |
[11:49] | Well, that’s why we’re here. | 我们正是因此而来的 |
[11:52] | But we need to warn you that he might not be the same man | 但我们得提醒你们 他可能不再是 |
[11:55] | that you remember. | 像你们记忆中那样了 |
[11:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:00] | What happened to him? | 他出了什么事 |
[12:01] | What happened to him? | 他出了什么事 |
[12:03] | What about what happened to me? | 怎么不问问我出了什么事 |
[12:05] | What did happen? | 出了什么事 |
[12:06] | He became obsessed with that case. | 他开始沉迷于那桩案子 |
[12:09] | The Strangler? | 扼杀者 |
[12:12] | He started thinking like him. | 他开始像他一样思考 |
[12:15] | He said that’s how he’d get into the mind of a madman. | 他说这样才能了解疯子的思维 |
[12:20] | It ended with him– | 到最后… |
[12:26] | Did he hurt you? | 他伤害你了吗 |
[12:28] | No… | 没有… |
[12:31] | But he wanted to. | 但他想这么做 |
[12:34] | He wanted to… choke me, | 他想…掐我 |
[12:39] | to know how it felt. | 想知道是什么感觉 |
[12:41] | He kept asking, demanding… | 他不停地请求 要求 |
[12:46] | So I kicked him out of the house. | 于是我把他赶出了家 |
[12:47] | I filed for divorce, and I never saw him again. | 我申请了离婚 再也没见过他 |
[12:51] | Shane is offering to cooperate. | 肖恩提出要协助我们 |
[12:52] | No! Absolutely not! | 不行 绝对不行 |
[12:55] | Well, he’s 18, and he doesn’t need anyone’s permission. | 他18岁了 不需要征求别人的许可了 |
[13:00] | Fine. Let me grab my purse. | 好吧 我去拿我的包 |
[13:06] | All right, Owen. I want you to paint me a picture, | 欧文 我希望你给我描述一幅画面 |
[13:08] | And I want you to just focus on the details… | 希望你着重描述细节 |
[13:11] | Ok, the mundane, the day-in and the day-out. | 那些平常的事 日常的样子 |
[13:13] | It’s gonna keep you from feeling overwhelmed. | 这样不会让你感到压力过大 |
[13:17] | Did they keep you in the living room for the entire year? | 他们这一年都把你关在客厅吗 |
[13:21] | No. | 不 |
[13:22] | They moved me… to the basement. | 他们把我移到了地下室 |
[13:25] | All right, describe the basement. | 好 描述一下地下室的情况 |
[13:27] | Cold… no windows… | 很冷 没有窗户 |
[13:31] | echo-y… | 有回声 |
[13:33] | because I screamed, | 因为我尖叫了 |
[13:35] | screamed so much. | 一直在叫 |
[13:37] | How did they feed you? | 他们是怎么给你送饭的 |
[13:38] | Theo did. | 西奥给我送饭 |
[13:49] | Please, don’t go. Don’t go. | 求你了 别走 别走 |
[13:50] | I have to. | 我得走了 |
[13:52] | They’ll get suspicious. | 不然他们会起疑心的 |
[13:57] | Was there a toilet? | 那里有厕所吗 |
[13:59] | There was a bucket. | 有个桶 |
[14:05] | I knew a new day had begun when they would come downstairs | 当他们下楼来问我同样的问题时 |
[14:09] | and ask me the same questions. | 我便知道新的一天开始了 |
[14:11] | – How did you find us? – What did we give away? | -你怎么找到我们的 -我们哪里露出了马脚 |
[14:12] | How’d you do it? Tell us, Quinn. | 你怎么做到的 说吧 奎恩 |
[14:15] | Tell us, and we’ll stop hurting you. | 说吧 这样我们就不会再伤害你了 |
[14:16] | Tell us, so we can get away with murder. | 说吧 这样我们便能逍遥法外 |
[14:28] | They were already getting away with murder. | 他们现在已经逍遥法外了 |
[14:30] | And you’re not a profiler; you were in ViCAP. | 你不是侧写师 你之前是暴力罪犯逮捕计划组的 |
[14:32] | Maybe I had value as a hostage. I don’t know. | 也许我是个有用的人质 我也不知道 |
[14:37] | God, her perfume– it almost choked me, it was so strong. | 老天 她的香水味 浓到我快要窒息了 |
[14:39] | Whose perfume? The wife’s? What did it smell like? | 谁的香水 妻子的吗 闻起来什么味道 |
[14:42] | I can’t– I can’t describe it. | 我没法描述 |
[14:43] | Owen, you just said it choked you. Why can’t you describe it? | 欧文 你刚说浓到快要窒息 那你怎么描述不了味道 |
[14:46] | What, do you think I’m lying? Do you think I did this? | 怎么 你觉得我在撒谎吗 你觉得是我做的吗 |
[14:47] | No. You know what I think, Owen? | 不 你知道我怎么想的吗 欧文 |
[14:48] | I think that you haven’t given me a single | 我觉得你到现在都没给我 |
[14:50] | piece of evidence that validates your story. | 一丁点能证明你说法的证据 |
[14:51] | Evidence? | 证据 |
[14:53] | Here’s my evidence. | 这就是我的证据 |
[14:57] | All right. Theo. | 好了 西奥 |
[14:59] | Theo. Their son. | 说说西奥 他们的儿子 |
[15:00] | You said that he treated you like a human. | 你说他把你当人对待 |
[15:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:04] | He talked to me. | 他跟我说话 |
[15:05] | What did he talk to you about? | 他跟你说些什么 |
[15:07] | – College. – Which one? | -大学之类的 -哪一所 |
[15:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:10] | Is there anything that you do know? | 那你知道些什么 |
[15:11] | I asked him. He wouldn’t tell me. | 我问过他 但他不愿意说 |
[15:14] | Instead, he’d ask me questions about his coursework. | 反而他会问我功课上的问题 |
[15:16] | How do you find an anchor point in a geoprofile. | 如何在地理侧写中找出定位点 |
[15:21] | What’s the difference between fixated and regressive typology. | 固定和退化类型学有什么区别 |
[15:25] | He was taking classes in profiling. | 他在上侧写课 |
[15:27] | Did he ask you about re-offense statistics | 他有问过你女性性侵犯案件的 |
[15:29] | for female sexual offenders? | 再犯数据吗 |
[15:31] | Yes! Exactly. | 是的 没错 |
[15:34] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[15:36] | Because I taught it. | 因为是我教的 |
[15:39] | Theo was in my class at Marbury University. | 西奥曾在马布里大学上过我的课 |
[15:41] | That’s how he got my e-mail. I included it in the syllabus. | 所以他才有我的邮件 因为我有写在教学大纲里 |
[15:43] | Ok…there are 9 | 好 总共有9个 |
[15:46] | Theo and Theodores enrolled at Marbury. | 西奥或者西奥多上过马布里大学 |
[15:50] | None of them are enrolled in your class. | 他们中没有人上过你的课 |
[15:51] | Too much of a paper trail. | 太多纸质线索了 |
[15:52] | He was most likely just auditing. | 他很有可能只是旁听 |
[15:58] | It’s experience by an offender | 罪犯的过往经历 |
[15:59] | that precipitates subsequent behavior, | 会促成他后来的行为 |
[16:02] | whereas a stressor is a longer-term pattern of behavior or circumstances | 而应激源是一个更长期有规律的行为或环境 |
[16:07] | which push a person into behaving differently than they normally would. | 它会造成一个人行为举止异常 |
[16:16] | Him. | 是他 |
[16:18] | Theo Holston. On it. | 西奥·霍尔斯顿 在查了 |
[16:20] | Ok, guys, let’s talk this through. | 好的 我们来过一遍 |
[16:21] | We need to make this make sense. | 我们得理清条理 |
[16:23] | Well, one theory is that Quinn has been the killer all along. | 一种说法是奎恩从始至终都是凶手 |
[16:25] | Theo somehow trapped him, | 西奥不知怎么把他困住了 |
[16:26] | left him in the storage unit for me to find, | 把他留在集装箱仓库里等我来发现 |
[16:28] | and Quinn’s post-traumatic decomposition act | 奎恩的创伤后分化行为 |
[16:30] | is just that–it’s an act. | 就仅仅只是装样子而已 |
[16:31] | His behavior doesn’t match | 他的行为并不符合 |
[16:32] | someone who’s been traumatized for a year. | 一个连续受创伤一年的人 |
[16:34] | Or Quinn’s telling the truth. | 又或者奎恩在说实话 |
[16:36] | Theo put him in there to frame him, | 西奥把他丢在那好栽赃他 |
[16:37] | probably under his parents’ orders. | 可能是他父母的命令 |
[16:40] | Ok. Theo Holston’s parents are Jerry and Donna holston. | 好 西奥·霍尔斯顿的父母是杰瑞和唐娜·霍尔斯顿 |
[16:42] | Jerry is an insurnce salesman, just got employee of the month. | 杰瑞是保险销售员 才评上的本月最佳员工 |
[16:45] | Donna’s a housewife, no criminal record. | 唐娜是家庭主妇 没有犯罪记录 |
[16:46] | Not exactly the psychopathic team that Quinn painted. | 不太像奎恩所说的精神变态 |
[16:49] | Alexandria’s a short drive. | 亚历山大开过去不远 |
[16:50] | Reid, I want you to stand down. | 里德 你先别参与进来 |
[16:52] | Alvez and Simmons will lead on this. | 由埃尔维斯和西蒙斯来处理 |
[17:03] | Open door right! | 马上开门 |
[17:08] | Start your search. | 开始搜查 |
[17:12] | Rear of the house is clear. | 房屋后面安全 |
[17:14] | We’re clear. | 全部安全 |
[17:17] | Over here. | 这边 |
[17:21] | Hey, Luke! | 卢克 |
[17:34] | Looks like he changed his M.O. | 看起来他改变了他的作案手法 |
[17:37] | Where’s Theo? | 西奥在哪 |
[17:43] | That’s a .40 caliber shell. | 点40的弹壳 |
[17:45] | That was Quinn’s personal backup weapon. | 这是奎恩的私人备用手枪 |
[17:48] | He kept it even after he turned in his badge. | 他上缴警徽之后也留着 |
[17:51] | So, whoever killed these two… | 所以杀害这两人的人 |
[17:54] | they used Quinn’s gun to do it. | 用的是奎恩的枪 |
[18:07] | Thanks. Appreciate it. | 谢谢 感激不尽 |
[18:10] | So, the lands and grooves match to Quinn’s gun? | 枪管符合奎恩的枪吗 |
[18:13] | Yeah, they do. | 是的 |
[18:15] | You think he did it? | 你觉得是他做的吗 |
[18:16] | We’ve got what his wife said about him. | 你也听到他妻子是怎么形容他的了 |
[18:18] | Bones all around him, his gun used to kill | 发现他的地方他身旁有骨头 他的枪 |
[18:20] | all the victims in the basement? Um, yeah. | 还被用来杀害地下室的被害人 我觉得是他 |
[18:24] | How do you square the fact that | 那你怎么解释他们的孩子 |
[18:25] | their kid went to Reid’s class? | 上过里德的课 |
[18:28] | That’s a hell of a coincidence. | 这也太巧合了吧 |
[18:30] | He’s almost certainly the one that put Quinn in the storage unit. | 他极有可能就是把奎恩关在集装箱仓库的人 |
[18:33] | I mean, when we do find him, we can ask him why. | 我们找到他时就能问他了 |
[18:48] | By the way, aren’t you the one that thought Quinn was playing us? | 话说回来 你不是觉得奎恩一直在耍我们吗 |
[18:53] | Yeah, that was me. | 没错 之前是 |
[18:55] | This case… | 这个案子 |
[18:58] | doesn’t add up. | 说不通 |
[19:00] | Like the comment Quinn said to Reid. | 比方说奎恩跟里德说的话 |
[19:03] | Her perfume– it choked me, it was so strong. | 她的香水味 浓到要窒息了 |
[19:07] | Linguistic profile would call that leakage. | 语言学侧写管这叫流露 |
[19:10] | I mean, the use of the word choke, | 用窒息这个词 |
[19:11] | it’s a subconscious admission of guilt. | 是一种潜意识的认罪行为 |
[19:13] | They inventoried this whole place. | 他们请点了房子里的所有东西 |
[19:15] | There wasn’t a drop of perfume in it. | 没有一丁点香水 |
[19:19] | Doesn’t add up. | 就是说不通 |
[19:28] | – Come in. – Hi. | -进来吧 -你好 |
[19:30] | Agent Prentiss? I’m Special Agent Meadows. | 潘提斯探员 我是特别探员梅多斯 |
[19:33] | From ViCAP? | 暴力罪犯逮捕计划组的 |
[19:34] | I have Owen’s–uh, Agent Quinn’s file | 我有欧文 不 这是你要的 |
[19:37] | on the Strangler that you requested. | 奎恩探员的扼杀者一案文件 |
[19:39] | Thank you. Mary, right? | 谢谢 玛丽 是吗 |
[19:41] | Right there is fine. | 放这就行了 |
[19:45] | Um, I’m sorry, but I have something to say, | 对不起 但有些话我想说 |
[19:50] | and it’s not just me. | 不光是我 |
[19:52] | Close the door. | 关上门吧 |
[20:10] | Well, Rossi’s on one of his doesn’t add up tears. | 罗西又开始他的说不通疑惑了 |
[20:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:17] | I’m guessing he’s not the only one. | 我猜不止他一人有疑惑吧 |
[20:25] | Can’t see it… | 看不透 |
[20:27] | In this case. I mean, is he a suspect, | 这个案子 我是说 他是嫌疑人 |
[20:30] | or is he a victim? | 还是受害人 |
[20:31] | The worst part is, I can’t see why I can’t see it. | 最糟的是 我不明白我为什么看不透 |
[20:36] | I don’t remember Quinn quitting. | 我不记得奎恩辞职 |
[20:38] | One day he was here, the next he wasn’t. | 前天他还在 然后就突然不来了 |
[20:39] | So…I went back to see when that was, | 我回去查看是什么时间发生的 |
[20:44] | and I found out it was 2 weeks after | 我发现是在你因谋杀罪 |
[20:48] | you were arrested for murder. | 被捕之后的两周 |
[20:51] | You knew that, didn’t you? | 你早就知道了 对不对 |
[20:52] | It’s not connected. | 跟这个没关系 |
[20:53] | But your rational brain is telling you that, | 但那是你理智的头脑告诉你的 |
[20:56] | and that part’s right. | 你知道这是对的 |
[20:57] | I also know there is a part of you | 我还知道你有一面 |
[21:00] | that you don’t show anyone. | 从不示人 |
[21:02] | And that part of you is trying to figure out | 你的这一面试着想出 |
[21:05] | why did Spencer Reid get out of his prison, | 为什么斯宾塞·里德能出狱 |
[21:08] | You know, when Quinn didn’t. | 而奎恩不能 |
[21:12] | The answer is family… | 答案是因为家人 |
[21:16] | This family… | 我们这个大家庭 |
[21:18] | We fought to get you out of there, | 我们拼尽全力把你救出来 |
[21:22] | the same way we fought to save Prentiss from Mr. Scratch. | 我们同样拼尽全力把潘提斯从刮擦先生手中救出 |
[21:26] | We fought to save this team from getting shut down. | 我们拼尽全力不让小组解散 |
[21:29] | And now, family will help us figure out what we’re missing. | 现在 欧文的家人会想出哪里遗漏了 |
[21:32] | How? | 怎么做 |
[21:33] | Quinn’s family is downstairs. | 奎恩的家人在楼下 |
[21:37] | How he responds to them could really tell us who he is. | 他怎样和他们互动能显示出他是什么样的人 |
[21:54] | No! | 不 |
[21:58] | Just don’t. | 不行 |
[22:02] | All right. | 行了 |
[22:07] | Dad. | 爸 |
[22:14] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[22:19] | Get your hands off of him! | 把你的手拿开 |
[22:21] | No, wait! Don’t! Theo! | 不 不要 西奥 |
[22:22] | Mom! Who’s Theo? Who’s Theo? | 妈 谁是西奥 谁是西奥 |
[22:25] | – Theo! – Who’s theo? | -西奥 -谁是西奥 |
[22:28] | Ok, we all want a profile that explains everything, | 我们都想有一个能解释一切的侧写 |
[22:30] | wraps everything up neatly, but we don’t have that here. | 能完美地说通这一切 但并没有 |
[22:33] | So, instead, I’d like to hear everyone’s best theories, | 所以我想听听你们最认同的想法 |
[22:36] | and we’re gonna rebuild this case from the ground up. | 然后从头再次分析这个案子 |
[22:38] | Well, Quinn as the Strangler still gets my vote. | 我依然认为奎恩是扼杀者 |
[22:40] | I mean, start with how he treated his wife. | 首先是他对待妻子的方式 |
[22:41] | It’s textbook precursor behavior. | 是典型的先导行为 |
[22:43] | Ok, then when he worked here, | 他还在这工作时 |
[22:45] | he did his best to throw us off. | 他竭力混淆我们 |
[22:46] | And when he felt confident he could get away with it, | 当他确信能逃脱罪责时 |
[22:49] | he quit to kill with impunity. | 他辞职去杀人 以为能逍遥法外 |
[22:50] | Until Theo caught him for us. | 直到西奥替我们抓住了他 |
[22:52] | That’s where I tap out. | 这我就不明白了 |
[22:54] | A 19-year-old kid gets the drop on an experienced FBI agent? | 一个19岁的小孩能挟制住老道的联调局探员 |
[22:58] | The agent’s also a serial killer | 这名探员还是个连环杀手 |
[22:59] | who just killed the kid’s parents? No. | 刚刚杀了他的父母 不可能 |
[23:02] | So what’s your theory, Rossi? | 那你是怎么想的 罗西 |
[23:05] | I don’t have one. | 我没什么想法 |
[23:07] | Let’s consider this. Quinn just called his own son “Theo.” | 奎恩刚刚管自己的儿子叫西奥 这值得推敲 |
[23:09] | Classic example of parapraxis. | 典型的行为倒错 |
[23:11] | A Freudian slip. | 弗洛伊德式错误 |
[23:12] | Literally defined as an unconscious wish or subdued desire. | 这种行为一般源于潜意识或被抑制的欲望 |
[23:14] | So, why, in the middle of an emotional reconnection | 所以为什么他在和他亲生儿子 |
[23:17] | with his own flesh and blood | 再次相见时 |
[23:19] | would he call out someone else’s name? | 会喊出别人的名字 |
[23:20] | He built a bond with Theo. | 他和西奥有了情感上的共鸣 |
[23:22] | That may be born from Stockholm syndrome? | 也许是斯德哥尔摩症候群引起的 |
[23:25] | Could you all follow me, please? | 请大家跟我过来 |
[23:28] | You all know the ViCAP Team from the 5th floor? | 你们都认识五楼的暴力罪犯逮捕计划组 |
[23:30] | Once they heard about our investigation, | 他们听说了我们的调查 |
[23:32] | they asked us to consider some new information about Quinn. | 让我们听一听我们不了解的奎恩 |
[23:35] | Go ahead, Mary. | 说吧 玛丽 |
[23:36] | We just–we wanted to say we worked with Owen, | 我们想说我们曾和欧文共事 |
[23:40] | side-by-side, and– | 并肩作战 |
[23:41] | He wasn’t a killer. | 他不可能杀人 |
[23:42] | Eccentric, maybe obsessed, | 他也许性格有点古怪 鬼迷心窍 |
[23:45] | but not a killer. | 但不可能杀人 |
[23:46] | I sat next to him for 3 years. | 我在他旁边工作了3年 |
[23:47] | He was a dedicated public servant. | 他是一名勤恳的公务员 |
[23:49] | He believed in what we did here. | 他对我们的工作很虔诚 |
[23:50] | Well, if he was so dedicated to the FBI, then why did he quit? | 既然他这么虔诚 为什么辞职 |
[23:53] | He thought he could save lives. | 他认为自己能救人性命 |
[23:54] | He couldn’t just let the Strangler keep killing. | 他不能任由扼杀者杀戮 |
[23:57] | And the victims he thought he found, | 他以为找到的受害者 |
[23:59] | they were college-age kids, a little older than his own son. | 都是上大学的年纪 比他儿子大一点 |
[24:02] | He couldn’t stand the idea of those parents | 他无法忍受那些家长 |
[24:04] | not knowing what happened to their child. | 不知道自己孩子到底出了什么事 |
[24:05] | You have to admit, the unsub’s hunting ground– | 你们得承认 嫌犯的作案地点的确是在 |
[24:08] | New Hhaven, New Rochelle, New Brunswick– | 纽黑文市 新罗谢尔 新不伦瑞克 |
[24:11] | He was right on. | 他的分析没错 |
[24:12] | And we get it. We’re not the profilers. You are. | 我们知道自己不是侧写师 你们才是 |
[24:14] | But if he was a psychopath, we would have noticed. | 但如果他是精神变态 我们会注意到的 |
[24:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:25] | All right. Well, let’s just say | 只能说为了方便讨论 |
[24:27] | for the sake of argument we take Quinn’s story at face value. | 我们接受奎恩的说法 |
[24:31] | What does that leave us with? | 从他的说法中能分析出什么 |
[24:33] | Theo. | 西奥 |
[24:35] | Maybe he’s not a killer, but he’s involed | 也许他不是杀手 但他参与其中 |
[24:37] | and he’s got out his way to stay off our radar. | 并竭力摆脱我们的监视 |
[24:39] | Garcia, look up Theo’s classmates in Marbury | 加西亚 查一下西奥在马伯里大学的同学 |
[24:41] | and focus on the name Apirl. | 重点关注叫爱普莉尔的女孩 |
[24:42] | According to Quinn, that was his girlfriend’s name. | 奎恩说那是西奥女朋友 |
[24:44] | They have met on campus. | 他们在学校认识的 |
[24:45] | Hello, gorgeous. | 你好啊 小美女 |
[24:46] | April Pearson took a linguistics class with Theo. | 爱普莉尔·皮尔森和西奥一起上语言学课 |
[24:49] | She lives in an apartment just off-campus… | 她住在校外的公寓里 |
[24:52] | which she just moved out of. | 但她刚搬走了 |
[24:54] | Well, that would explain the additional belongings | 这解释了在集装箱和奎因放在一起的 |
[24:56] | we found at the storage unit with Quinn. | 其他人的物品 |
[24:57] | Ok, we need to find her. Where are you going? | 我们得去找她 你去哪 |
[25:00] | I need to talk to him. | 我得和他谈谈 |
[25:05] | Where is April? | 爱普莉尔呢 |
[25:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:08] | Theo didn’t just hide you. He hid her, too. | 西奥藏的人不只有你 还有她 |
[25:10] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[25:16] | I had to. | 我别无选择 |
[25:22] | What you said about the perfume– | 你当时说香水味很浓 |
[25:23] | how it was so strong, it choked you– | 让你感到窒息 |
[25:27] | You weren’t talking about the wife. | 你说的不是那个妻子的香水味 |
[25:28] | You were talking about April. | 而是爱普莉尔的 |
[25:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:41] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[25:42] | It’s time for Theo’s final test. | 到西奥最终测试的时候了 |
[25:44] | No, no, no, no, no! Dad! Dad, no! | 不不不 爸 爸 不要 |
[25:46] | Oh, just as we thought. | 和我们想的一样 |
[25:48] | You turned him into your pet, haven’t you? | 你把他变成你的宠物了 是吗 |
[25:50] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么要这么做 |
[25:51] | Because it’s time for you to make a choice– | 因为该你做出选择了 |
[25:54] | A choice that starts with the acceptance | 这个选择首先是让你接受事实 |
[25:55] | that there is a killer inside everyone. Everyone. | 每个人都是隐藏的杀手 每个人 |
[25:58] | Here, I’ll show you. | 来 我告诉你怎么做 |
[26:02] | Kill the girl. | 杀了这个女孩 |
[26:06] | She’s standing in the way of our son’s potential. | 她阻碍我们儿子发挥潜力了 |
[26:11] | No! | 不要 |
[26:12] | Then we will kill Theo, | 那我们就杀了西奥 |
[26:13] | then her, then you. | 然后她 最后你 |
[26:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:51] | The next thing I know, I woke up in the storage unit. | 之后我醒来发现自己在集装箱里 |
[26:58] | We found your captors dead in the basement. | 我们发现抓你的人死在了地下室 |
[27:00] | I think I know what happened. | 我大概知道发生什么了 |
[27:02] | Can we do it quickly, at least? | 能速战速决吗 |
[27:13] | That’s why Theo’s is hiding from us. | 所以西奥才在躲我们 |
[27:14] | He killed his own parents. | 他杀了自己的父母 |
[27:18] | Garcia just matched Jerry Holston’s travel for work | 加西亚刚刚对比了杰瑞·霍尔斯顿的出差时间 |
[27:20] | with abductions in New London, New Haven, and New Rochelle. | 和在新伦敦 纽黑文市 新罗谢尔的绑架案 |
[27:23] | The dates on the bones were a perfect match. | 骨头上的日期都完全匹配 |
[27:26] | You were telling us the truth the whole time, | 你说的一直是真话 |
[27:28] | And Theo was giving us the evidence to prove it. | 西奥给我们提供了证据 |
[27:30] | Except Theo was raised by two psychopaths. | 但西奥是被两个精神变态抚养长大的 |
[27:33] | And now that he’s killed them… | 他杀了他们 |
[27:35] | Who knows what he’s gonna do next. | 谁知道他还会做什么 |
[27:37] | What do you mean she won’t sleep? | 你说她不肯睡是什么意思 |
[27:43] | Ok, ok, we’ve… | 好吧 好吧 我们已经 |
[27:49] | Yeah. Put her on the phone. | 嗯 让她听电话 |
[27:56] | Hi, honey. | 宝贝儿 |
[27:58] | Mom says you don’t want to go to sleep. | 妈妈说你不肯睡觉 |
[27:59] | What’s–what’s–why not? Tell you what. | 怎么 为什么呢 要不这样 |
[28:02] | You go to sleep right now, | 你马上去睡觉 |
[28:03] | ’cause tomorrow morning when you wake up– | 因为等到明天早上醒来的时候 |
[28:04] | Excuse me. Can you tell me– | 不好意思 能否问一下 |
[28:38] | Security footage positive IDd Theo. | 安保录像已确认是西奥 |
[28:40] | He’s definitely our gunman. | 枪手肯定就是他 |
[28:42] | All right, well, I’m thinking bang | 好的 我在想着 一枪 |
[28:43] | and then bang– victim number 2 falls here. | 再一枪 于是第二个被害人倒在这儿 |
[28:46] | Theo walks up, pulls the trigger with no hesitation. | 西奥走上前 没有丝毫犹豫就扣下扳机 |
[28:49] | Cold. | 冷酷 |
[28:50] | Post-traumatic snap, maybe. | 或许是创伤后爆发 |
[28:52] | You know, Theo felt threatened. | 西奥感觉受到了威胁 |
[28:54] | Something his parents did reminded him of that, | 有什么让他想到他父母做的事 |
[28:57] | and it fits the profile. | 和侧写相符 |
[28:59] | Poor guy tried to crawl away. | 可怜啊 还想爬走 |
[29:01] | Quinn said the Strangler’s wife burned off his fingerprints. | 奎恩说扼杀者的妻子烧掉了他的指纹 |
[29:05] | But am I crazy, | 是我疯了 |
[29:05] | or is this guy missing them, too? | 还是这个人真的也没指纹 |
[29:10] | Tara’s not crazy. | 塔拉没疯 |
[29:12] | According to the M.E., both victims had their prints burned off, | 据法医报告 两位被害人的指纹都被烧掉了 |
[29:15] | most likely with hydrochloric acid. | 很可能是用的盐酸 |
[29:18] | So, what do we know about these two? | 这两个人是什么情况 |
[29:21] | Oh, no wallets, no cell phone on him. | 没有钱包 他身上没有手机 |
[29:24] | We looked over his phone. Hadn’t been activated. | 我们看了他的手机 并没有启动 |
[29:34] | He had an earbud in. | 他戴了无线耳机 |
[29:37] | They’re faking it. | 他们是在伪装 |
[29:39] | So these victims weren’t random at all. | 所以这些被害人根本不是随机的 |
[29:41] | They were stalking Theo. | 他们当时在跟踪西奥 |
[29:44] | Without weapons. | 没有持械 |
[29:45] | So, the plan must have been to overwhelm him, | 原计划肯定是想先制伏他 |
[29:48] | take him to a secondary location. | 然后带去别的地方 |
[29:50] | But this approach… The 2-on-1, no IDs, | 但这种方式 以二对一 不明身份 |
[29:54] | it feels almost paramilitary. | 感觉像是准军事力量 |
[29:56] | But what paramilitary group would burn off fingerprints | 不过哪个准军事组织会烧掉指纹 |
[30:00] | and invite a husband-and-wife killing team in? | 招募夫妻杀手党加入呢 |
[30:02] | Well, whoever they are, | 不管是什么人 |
[30:03] | they are the reason that Theo’s been so hard to find. | 西奥之所以难找肯定是因为他们的缘故 |
[30:05] | He’s not hiding from us. | 他躲的不是我们 |
[30:08] | He’s hiding from them. | 而是他们 |
[30:10] | Help me profile this. | 帮我来做侧写 |
[30:12] | Let’s start with April. | 从爱普莉尔开始 |
[30:13] | Tell me everything you can about her. | 你知道什么都告诉我 |
[30:17] | I can only tell you what Theo felt safe telling me. | 我只能把西奥觉得可以告诉我的转达给你 |
[30:23] | That was that young love, you know, | 是那种年轻人的恋爱 |
[30:25] | the kind you only feel when you’re 19 or 20. | 只在二十岁的时候能体会到 |
[30:29] | Made me wonder if I’d survive to see my son that happy. | 让我不禁想象自己能不能活到儿子那么幸福的时候 |
[30:33] | That’s why she was a threat to Theo’s parents. | 所以西奥的父母认为她是一个威胁 |
[30:35] | She showed him that there was a world outside of their insanity. | 爱普莉尔让他知道在父母的疯狂世界之外另有天地 |
[30:37] | To do that, she– | 她为了做到这一点 |
[30:40] | What? | 怎么 |
[30:41] | When we found you in the storage unit, | 在集装箱仓库发现你的时候 |
[30:42] | you were surrounded by her things. | 你周围都是她的东西 |
[30:44] | That tells me that Theo didn’t just do this for you. | 我由此判断西奥这么做不全是为你 |
[30:46] | I suppose. I don’t really know. | 也许吧 我也不大清楚 |
[30:48] | I mean, think about his state of mind right now. | 我是说 想想他现在会是什么样的心理状态 |
[30:49] | He has no resources, he has no place to go, | 他没有钱 也没有地方可去 |
[30:52] | except someplace where he knows he’ll never be found. | 除了一个他确信不会被找到的地方 |
[30:57] | A place she showed him. | 她带他去过的一个地方 |
[30:58] | He saved her life. Now she’s gonna save his. | 他救过她的命 现在她要救他的了 |
[31:04] | If they’re on the run from some group that’s hunting them, | 如果要逃离某个追杀他们的组织 |
[31:05] | they wouldn’t go to a place tied to his history. | 他们肯定不会去和他的过往相关的地方 |
[31:07] | No. They’d go to a place tied to hers. | 不会 而是去和她的过往相关的地方 |
[31:09] | Garcia, what direction was that train going? | 加西亚 那班火车是去往什么方向 |
[31:12] | Uh, the blue line–south. | 蓝线 去南边 |
[31:14] | It terminates in Springfield. | 终点在斯普林菲尔德 |
[31:15] | Look for any connection to her in that area– | 查找那片区域和她的相关之处 |
[31:17] | A second apartment, a family home. | 名下的其他公寓 家庭住址 |
[31:18] | If you can’t find anything, keep going south. | 如果没有就再往南边找 |
[31:20] | Booyah. April’s grandfather owns a cabin on Lake Accotink. | 好了 爱普莉尔的祖父在艾克亭湖边有一个小屋 |
[31:24] | 艾克亭湖 斯普林菲尔德 约瑟夫·皮尔森 特泊大街2036号 弗州斯普林菲尔德 | |
[31:25] | Good place to hide out | 要想躲开追杀的人 |
[31:26] | from whoever’s still after them. | 这是合适的藏身之处 |
[31:28] | We can get to them first. | 我们可以抢先找到他们 |
[31:29] | We can, but we have to keep SWAT outside the door. | 我们确实可以 但还是得安排反恐特警队在门外守着 |
[31:31] | Theo and April are paranoid, | 西奥和爱普莉尔都很多疑 |
[31:32] | believing correctly that they’re being hunted. | 他们坚信自己受到追杀 这也是事实 |
[31:35] | We have to defuse them. | 我们得让他们安心 |
[31:36] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么计划 |
[31:53] | Theo, it’s me. | 西奥 是我 |
[31:55] | You got my message? | 收到我的信息了吗 |
[31:56] | I did, yes. | 收到了 |
[32:02] | You made it! | 你做到了 |
[32:11] | Did you get them, all of them? | 抓到他们了吗 全部 |
[32:13] | That’s the only way we’re safe is if they’re all gone. | 只有把他们都抓到才能保证我们的安全 |
[32:16] | All of whom? | 全部什么人 |
[32:18] | Oh, my god! You don’t know. | 我的天啊 你不知道 |
[32:23] | Theo, they don’t know! | 西奥 他们根本不知道 |
[32:24] | How could you not know? | 你怎么能不知道呢 |
[32:25] | I left you all the clues in the storage unit. | 我把所有线索都给你留在仓库里了 |
[32:27] | We know your father was the Strangler | 我们知道你的父亲是扼杀者 |
[32:28] | and that he killed 7 victims, | 犯下7起命案 |
[32:29] | and we know that your mother helped. | 而且我们知道你母亲也曾参与协助 |
[32:31] | No, no. | 不是的 不是 |
[32:32] | How can you not see this? How could you miss this? | 你怎么不明白呢 你怎么这都漏了呢 |
[32:35] | What did we miss? | 我们漏了什么 |
[32:36] | My father didn’t kill them. He abducted them, | 我的父亲没有杀死他们 他绑走他们 |
[32:38] | and then he handed them over to the Messiah. | 然后交给救世主 |
[32:41] | The Messiah? | 救世主 |
[32:42] | And then the Messiah would kill them in front of us, | 然后救世主就在我们这些追随者面前 |
[32:44] | his followers, to inspire us. | 杀死他们 以此作为激励 |
[32:47] | Don’t you see? This isn’t one serial killer or a couple. | 你没明白吗 这不是什么连环杀手或夫妻档 |
[32:52] | It’s a cult. | 而是邪教 |
[32:58] | It’s ok. It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没关系 没事的 没事的 |
[33:27] | Prove your allegiance. | 证明你的忠心 |
[34:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:02] | Now listen closely | 现在听好了 |
[34:04] | because the end is nigh. | 因为末日正在逼近 |
[34:17] | Give me a sense of how big this cult is. | 大致说一下这个邪教的规模 |
[34:19] | How many people are in it? | 有多少成员 |
[34:20] | I never saw more than a handful of ’em at a time. | 每次我见到的都没有几个 |
[34:22] | The faces always changed. That’s how the Messiah liked it. | 总是不同的人 救世主就喜欢这样 |
[34:25] | And this Messiah– who is he? | 这个救世主 他是什么人 |
[34:28] | His name is Benjamin Merva. | 他的名字叫本杰明·莫瓦 |
[34:30] | And what about this group? What do they call themselves? | 那这个组织呢 他们怎么称呼自己 |
[34:34] | The Believers, because they believe they could inherit the earth. | 信徒 因为他们相信自己能接手地球 |
[34:39] | You know about any of this? | 你知道这些吗 |
[34:41] | No. Nothing. | 一无所知 |
[34:45] | Could you do something for me, | 等这一切结束之后 |
[34:48] | when this is all over? | 能帮我一个忙吗 |
[34:52] | The Believers were a small group obsessed with the end times, | 信徒是一个迷信末日的小型组织 |
[34:55] | similar to Heaven’s Gate. | 类似于天堂之门 |
[34:56] | – Violent? – Just the opposite. | -有暴力行为吗 -正相反 |
[34:58] | They prepared themselves by fasting, meditation, | 他们应对末日的方式是禁食 冥想 |
[35:00] | giving away their earthly possessions. | 放弃世俗财物 |
[35:02] | That doesn’t make sense– | 这说不通啊 |
[35:03] | The Holstons joining up with a group that are | 霍尔斯顿夫妇可以说是加入了 |
[35:05] | basically a bunch of pacifists. | 一个和平主义者组织 |
[35:06] | Maybe they stopped being pacifists after their prediction | 或许是因为他们所预言的世界末日没有实现 |
[35:08] | about the end of the world didn’t come true. | 所以开始不再和平 |
[35:10] | I mean, that’s when a cult would tend to destabilize, | 在那种时候邪教里人心动摇 |
[35:12] | and it’s easier for a violent | 这就方便崇尚暴力 |
[35:14] | or charismatic personality to take over. | 或具备领袖魅力的人来夺权篡位 |
[35:16] | The Messiah needs to be our focus. | 我们应该着眼于救世主 |
[35:17] | What do we know about him? | 我们了解他哪些信息 |
[35:18] | He has no criminal or online record. | 他没有犯罪记录 也没有网络活动数据 |
[35:20] | I’m searching for locations tied to him now. | 正在查和他有关的地点 |
[35:22] | If he killed 7 people, he’s probably keeping a low profile. | 如果他杀了7个人 可能会保持低调 |
[35:25] | Yeah, but he’s still attracting followers somehow, | 对 但他还是用某种方式在吸引追随者 |
[35:27] | most likely men who get turned on by watching | 很有可能那些观看他 |
[35:28] | him kill in front of an audience. | 当众杀人而感到兴奋的人 |
[35:30] | So, it’s not just a cult. | 所以 这并不仅仅是个邪教 |
[35:34] | Exactly the kind of crowd Theo’s parents | 尤其是像西奥父母那种人 |
[35:36] | would want to hang out with. | 会想接近的人 |
[35:37] | Garcia, | 加西亚 |
[35:38] | can you point us in a direction where Merva would be now? | 你帮我们找出莫瓦现在可能在的位置吗 |
[35:40] | Yeah. He bought a warehouse on the edge of the district. | 可以 他在那一区的边上买了一座仓库 |
[35:44] | Not the kind of place I’d go to church, | 我想去教堂可不会选那里 |
[35:45] | but ideal if human sacrifice is your thing. | 但如果你喜欢玩活体祭祀倒是个理想之地 |
[35:47] | If we can arrest the cult leader, | 如果我们能逮捕邪教首领 |
[35:48] | we can stop the cult. Let’s go. | 就能阻止这个邪教 出发 |
[36:22] | FbI! Show us your hands. | 联调局 举起手来 |
[36:25] | Benjamin David Merva, | 本杰明·大卫·莫瓦 |
[36:27] | you’re under arrest for the murder of 7 people. | 你涉嫌谋杀7人被逮捕了 |
[36:29] | Where are your followers, Ben? | 你的追随者在哪 本 |
[36:30] | Oh, I have no followers… | 我没有追随者 |
[36:33] | Only students. | 只有学生 |
[36:35] | And what you see is all I have. | 只有你看到的这些人 |
[36:56] | May I have everyone’s attention? | 大家请听我说 |
[36:57] | Metro P.D. and the Bureau have been made aware of the believers | 市警局和联调局已获知在逮捕邪教领袖后 |
[37:00] | and possible activity following their leader’s arrest, | 他的信徒和可能采取的行动 |
[37:04] | but taking Theo at his word– | 但按照西奥的说法 |
[37:06] | Well, we arrested 3. There’s probably more out there. | 我们只逮捕了三人 可能还有更多人 |
[37:08] | But if they follow cult dynamics, | 但如果根据邪教的普遍规律 |
[37:10] | they’ll break down without the Messiah. | 失去了救世主他们就会解散 |
[37:11] | Typical cult. You think it’s a cast of thousands, | 邪教的典型 你觉得有成千上万的人 |
[37:14] | when really it’s just 4 wackos sitting around in the dark. | 其实只有四个疯子躲在暗处 |
[37:16] | I think we deserve some decompression time, | 我觉得大家应该享受一下减压时间 |
[37:19] | and Rossi is kind enough to host. | 罗西自告奋勇来做东 |
[37:21] | And I have some top-shelf wine picked | 我有一些极品好酒 |
[37:24] | just for the occasion. | 专为大场合而留 |
[37:26] | Yes! Ok, I have to do a systems check. | 太好了 好吧 我得去检查下系统 |
[37:27] | Please do not have too much fun without me. | 请千万不要在我来之前玩得太嗨 |
[37:29] | I will meet you all there. | 我们一会见 |
[37:36] | Unfortunately, I don’t think I’m gonna be able to make it tonight. | 很不幸 我今晚可能去不成了 |
[37:39] | Tell me not to worry. | 告诉我不用担心 |
[37:41] | Don’t. I’m good. I’m really good. | 不用担心 我没事 我真的没事 |
[37:44] | Ok. Well… | 好吧 |
[37:46] | It’s not family without you there. | 少了你我们这个大家庭都不完整了 |
[37:48] | I know. There’s another family that could use my help right now. | 我知道 现在还有个家庭需要我的帮助 |
[37:58] | What’s this for? | 这是怎么了 |
[37:59] | It’s for all the times you worried about me. | 感谢你一直以来为我操心 |
[38:01] | I never said thank you. | 我还没说过谢谢 |
[38:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:06] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:22] | Is my dad coming? | 我爸来吗 |
[38:24] | He’s finishing up his final debrief interview. | 他在整理他最后的汇报面谈 |
[38:25] | I’ll keep you company until he comes down. | 他来之前我会陪着你 |
[38:28] | Can you tell me what happened to him now? | 能告诉我他现在怎么了吗 |
[38:32] | First thing that you need to know is | 首先你要知道 |
[38:35] | that your father is a hero. | 你父亲是个英雄 |
[38:47] | – Ok. – It’s true. | -好吧 -是真的 |
[38:49] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[38:50] | It’s true! | 真的 |
[38:51] | There are actual sexual positions | 真的有体位 |
[38:53] | that produce ugly babies? | 能生出丑宝宝 |
[38:55] | Yes. It’s been proven. | 真的 已经被证实了 |
[38:57] | Well, by who? | 谁证实的 |
[39:00] | Your mom? | 你妈妈 |
[39:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:04] | You want a war? I will bring it. | 要宣战吗 放马过来 |
[39:06] | – It’s on. – Come at me, bro. | -开战了 -上啊 兄弟 |
[39:09] | Emily, please. Let it go. | 艾米丽 拜托 别想了 |
[39:11] | I know. Maybe it’s the curse of being team leader, | 我知道 或许这就是当组长的诅咒 |
[39:13] | but something is bugging me about this. | 总有什么让我觉得不安 |
[39:15] | Well, I’ll tell you what bugs me. | 我来说说我的困惑 |
[39:17] | We found a cult leader but no cult. | 我们找到了一个邪教头目 却没有教众 |
[39:20] | That’s not it. I mean, that’s it, | 不是这个 这个是不对劲 |
[39:22] | but that’s not it. | 但我说的不是这个 |
[39:23] | Well, what is it, then? | 那是什么 |
[39:25] | In the warehouse where we arrested the messiah, | 我们在仓库逮捕了那个救世主时 |
[39:27] | there were these petri dishes on the floor | 地上有两个培养皿 |
[39:29] | filled with hydrochloric acid. | 里面盛着盐酸 |
[39:32] | Perfect for burning off fingerprints. | 很适合烧毁指纹 |
[39:33] | I mean, that’s what the drug lord El Chapo did in Mexico. | 墨西哥的神级毒枭矮子就是这么干的 |
[39:36] | And based on the two dead guys in the subway, | 根据地铁中的两个死者 |
[39:38] | maybe that was their initiation. | 或许这就是他们的入教仪式 |
[39:40] | You want to join, you burn off your fingerprints. | 想入会 就得烧掉自己的指纹 |
[39:46] | Where you going with this? | 你想到了什么 |
[39:48] | It’s just one nagging question. | 让我困扰的就是这个问题 |
[39:51] | Why did they burn off Quinn’s fingerprints? | 为什么他们要烧掉奎恩的指纹 |
[39:54] | Well, they tortured him. | 为了折磨他 |
[39:55] | With their initiation rite? | 用他们的入教仪式 |
[39:57] | I mean, maybe, but– | 或许如此 但是… |
[39:58] | Or maybe we somehow misread Quinn all this time. | 或许我们一直都错看奎恩了 |
[40:02] | Maybe there was cult programming Theo didn’t know about. | 或许还有西奥不知道的洗脑计划 |
[40:07] | What if they did convert him? | 要是他们已经转化他了呢 |
[40:10] | And we left him in the building | 我们把他留在了 |
[40:11] | where the Messiah is being held in custody. | 关押救世主的大楼里 |
[40:14] | All right, I’ll call Spence and Garcia. | 好 我打给斯宾塞和加西亚 |
[40:16] | Guys, we need to get back to Quantico right now. | 大伙 我们要现在回匡蒂科一趟 |
[40:20] | Right this way, Owen. | 这边 欧文 |
[40:22] | Your son is waiting for you downstairs. | 你儿子正在楼下等你 |
[40:23] | Oh, wait! Uh… | 等等 |
[40:25] | This phone, this phone, this phone. | 电话 电话 电话 |
[40:28] | J.J.? I am on my way. | 小洁吗 我正赶来 |
[40:30] | Lost her. | 挂了 |
[40:31] | So, I will text. | 我发个短信 |
[40:32] | “J.J., I’m on my way.” | “小洁 我正赶来” |
[40:36] | I knew you didn’t do it. I just knew. | 我知道你没杀人 我就知道 |
[40:39] | And I can’t tell you what a privilege it’s been | 我不能告诉你和顶尖小组 |
[40:41] | working with the a-team on this case. | 一起办案有多荣幸 |
[40:43] | “A-team”? Ohh… A-team. | “顶尖小组” 顶尖小组 |
[40:47] | And Owen, if we time this right, | 欧文 如果我们时间算的没错 |
[40:49] | you might actually get out of here before the sunrise. | 可能你会在日出前离开 |
[40:55] | Draw your gun. | 掏枪 |
[40:57] | – What? – Draw your gun! | -什么 -掏枪 |
[41:02] | Hey, J.J., what’s up? | 小洁 什么事 |
[41:03] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[41:07] | Stay here. | 待在这别动 |
[41:15] | Put your hands up, Quinn! | 举起手来 奎恩 |
[41:22] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[41:23] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[41:25] | What? | 什么 |
[41:28] | She’s one of them. | 她是邪教的 |
[41:29] | Drop your gun, agent Reid. | 放下枪 里德探员 |
[41:33] | It’s been you the whole time. | 一直都是你 |
[41:34] | Yes, it was. | 是的 |
[41:37] | Quinn somehow figured it out first. | 奎恩第一个发现的 |
[41:39] | Pity having to shoot him, | 很遗憾只能朝他开枪了 |
[41:41] | but he can’t give me what I want, and you can. | 但是他不能给我想要的 而你可以 |
[41:44] | What’s that? | 你想要什么 |
[41:45] | You and I are gonna go upstairs | 你和我一起上楼 |
[41:46] | and free my Messiah. | 放了我的救世主 |
[41:48] | You’re in the heart of the FBI. | 你正在联调局总部 |
[41:49] | As soon as the rest of my team figures out it’s you, | 只要我小组的其他人发现是你 |
[41:51] | you’ll be dead before you’re out the door. | 你还没出大门就会丧命 |
[41:53] | Then we need to work quickly. | 那我们得赶快点了 |
[41:54] | I’m not cooperating with you. Might as well shoot me. | 我不会配合你的 还是朝我开枪吧 |
[41:57] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[42:06] | Now, what’s it gonna be? | 现在你打算怎么做 |
[42:09] | Because you can either join us, or she dies. | 你要么加入我们 不然她就会死 |
[42:20] | Spencer, just shoot her! Shoot her! | 斯宾塞 快开枪 开枪 |