时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | “African capital on its own river.” | 非洲国家首都 被同名河流穿越 |
[00:04] | Nairobi. | 内罗毕 |
[00:08] | Hey, hon. | 亲爱的 |
[00:10] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[00:11] | Well, we beat the Ballbarians two games to one, | 我们二比一赢了野蛮球长队 |
[00:16] | though with no help from me. | 尽管我没有帮上忙 |
[00:19] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[00:20] | I don’t know. The ball felt like it weighed about 100 pounds, and… | 我不知道 球感觉有九十斤重 而且… |
[00:24] | And then I started getting a splitting headache around the fifth frame. | 第五局的时候我觉得头痛欲裂 |
[00:27] | You do like a little under the weather. | 你看起来是有点不太舒服 |
[00:31] | Let me get you something. | 我给你拿点药 |
[00:35] | We’re supposed to drive to Richmond this weekend to visit your mother. | 我们这周末要开车去里士满看你妈妈 |
[00:40] | Lord help us if you get her sick. | 千万别把你的病传染给她了 |
[00:47] | Clayton? | 克莱顿 |
[00:48] | Clayton? | 克莱顿 |
[00:58] | Clayton! | 克莱顿 |
[01:02] | I think something died in here. | 我觉得有什么死在里面了 |
[01:04] | When’s the last time this thing was cleaned? | 上次打扫是什么时候了 |
[01:06] | Well, let’s just say I wouldn’t be surprised | 这么说吧 如果你能找到一个 |
[01:08] | If you found a lunch bag with Hoover’s initials on it. | 写着胡佛缩写的餐袋我也不会意外 |
[01:13] | Is Garcia still heading to California today? | 加西亚今天还去加州吗 |
[01:16] | Yeah. Her mind’s made up. | 对 她下定决心了 |
[01:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:19] | Uh, Garcia’s flying to San Francisco | 加西亚今天要去旧金山 |
[01:22] | for a parole hearing at San Quentin. | 参加在圣昆廷的假释听证会 |
[01:26] | When she was 18, her mom and step-dad were killed by a drunk driver. | 她18岁的时候她的母亲和继父被酒驾司机撞死 |
[01:30] | Oh, I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:31] | The driver got 25 years for vehicular homicide. | 司机因为车祸致人死亡罪被判25年 |
[01:35] | He’s been behind bars for the last 20. | 他被关了20年 |
[01:37] | So she’s going to give a victim impact statement before the board? | 所以她要对裁决委员会做被害者影响陈述吗 |
[01:40] | No. One of her stepbrothers is. | 不 她的一个继兄弟做陈述 |
[01:42] | No, she’s never gone to any of the hearings before. | 嗯 她从来没有去过听证会 |
[01:48] | Hey, I thought you’d be halfway to the airport by now. | 我以为你已经在去机场的路上了 |
[01:50] | My chariot awaits. And by chariot, | 我的马车还在等我 我说的马车 |
[01:52] | I mean lyft driver named Chuck. | 是指专车司机恰克 |
[01:53] | Just letting you know that the tablets | 就想让你们知道平板电脑 |
[01:55] | and the files are at the ready. | 和文档都准备好了 |
[01:57] | I just need you to press play on the bip-bee. | 我只需要你在哔哔上按一下播放 |
[01:59] | The bip-bee? | 哔哔 |
[02:00] | That’s what I call the remote, the bip-bee. | 我管遥控器叫哔哔 |
[02:02] | Ah, right. Thank you. | 对 谢谢你 |
[02:03] | And thank you for giving me the time off. | 谢谢你让我请假 |
[02:05] | I know it’s really busy right now, | 我知道现在真的很忙 |
[02:06] | and, you know, boy wonder off doing his thingamajig. | 神奇小子在做他的某事 |
[02:09] | Reid’s mandatory FBI-required sabbatical. | 里德的联调局强制性学术休假 |
[02:12] | Yeah. And a super icky case. | 对 案子太讨厌了 |
[02:15] | Listen, don’t worry about us. | 听着 别担心我们 |
[02:16] | I know how important this is to you and your family. | 我知道这对你和你的家人有多重要 |
[02:19] | Carlos is determined that Jesse Wilson serve out his whole sentence. | 卡洛斯铁了心要让那个杰西·威尔逊把牢底坐穿 |
[02:23] | Carlos is the youngest of your stepbrothers? | 卡洛斯是你继兄弟里最小的一个吗 |
[02:25] | Yeah. He was 13 when it happened. | 对 事情发生的时候他才13岁 |
[02:29] | Are you sure you’re gonna be ok out there? | 你确定你没问题吗 |
[02:32] | Yeah. I’m staying with Carlos at the house, | 没问题 我跟卡洛斯住在家里 |
[02:33] | and then I’ll be working remotely with you guys here, | 然后我远程跟你们一起工作 |
[02:35] | My family here. | 我在这里的家人 |
[02:36] | About that, it’s not too late. | 说到这个 还不太迟 |
[02:37] | We can get a temp. | 我们可以找个临时探员 |
[02:39] | Pish posh. I’m nothing if not the queen | 别傻了 我是胜任工作的 |
[02:41] | of multi-tasking in the kingdom of taking care of business. | 多任务处理女王 |
[02:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:45] | Ok, well, have a safe flight. | 那么一路平安 |
[02:47] | Ok. | 好的 |
[02:52] | The CDC needs our help. | 疾病预防控制中心需要我们的帮助 |
[02:54] | Garcia will be taking some personal time, | 加西亚有私事要办 |
[02:56] | but she will work her magic from the West Coast. | 但她还是会从西海岸施展她的魔法的 |
[02:58] | Last night, Clayton Osborne, 45, of Arlington, Vrginia, | 昨天晚上 45岁的克莱顿·奥斯本在弗吉尼亚州阿灵顿 |
[03:03] | died after spontaneously bleeding out. | 因自发性失血过多死亡 |
[03:05] | He lost nearly 50% of his total blood volume. | 他流失了将近50%的血液 |
[03:08] | This comes just 24 hours | 在那之前24小时 |
[03:10] | after Serena Logan, 35, | 塞丽娜·罗根 35岁 |
[03:12] | a loan officer at a bank, | 银行信贷员 |
[03:14] | also died from massive blood loss. | 也因失血过多而死 |
[03:16] | What could cause abnormal bleeding like this? | 什么会导致这样异常的大出血 |
[03:19] | A viral hemorrhagic fever, like EBbola. | 病毒性出血热例如埃博拉 |
[03:22] | Or perhaps exposure to some type of chemical. | 或者是接触了某种化学物质 |
[03:24] | Well, if CDC is calling us, | 如果疾控中心找了我们 |
[03:25] | they must suspect bioterrorism. | 他们一定怀疑是生物恐怖主义活动 |
[03:27] | They didn’t want to speculate, | 他们不想妄下定论 |
[03:28] | but we can’t rule that out. | 但我们不能排除这种可能 |
[03:30] | Well, biological weapons have been called | 生化武器被称之为 |
[03:31] | the poor man’s atom bomb. | 穷人的原子弹 |
[03:33] | I mean, the unsub could have weaponized | 疑犯可能是将某种病毒 细菌 |
[03:34] | some sort of virus or bacteria or toxin. | 或者毒素当做武器 |
[03:37] | Whatever it is, we don’t know | 无论是什么 我们不知道 |
[03:38] | if these victims inhaled, ingested, or handled it. | 这些受害者到底吸入 误食 还是接触了它 |
[03:41] | Besides the obvious, | 除了一些明显的情况 |
[03:42] | I can see why the CDC is nervous. | 我明白为什么疾控中心很紧张 |
[03:44] | Last night’s victim was a civilian analyst | 昨天晚上的受害人是国防情报局的 |
[03:46] | for the Defense Intelligence Agency. | 一名平民分析员 |
[03:48] | Yeah. The D.I.A. assesses military intelligence information | 对 国防情报局涉及 |
[03:52] | for the joint chiefs, the Secretary of Defense, | 联合参谋部 国防部长 |
[03:55] | and even the White House. | 甚至是白宫的军事情报 |
[03:56] | Were these two targeted or just random victims? | 这两个是有针对性的还是随机受害者 |
[03:59] | All we know is we have | 我们只知道 |
[04:00] | two highly unusual deaths in just two days. | 在两天内发生了两起极不寻常的死亡 |
[04:02] | JJ, Dave, the CDC is sending a team | 小洁 戴夫 疾控中心派出了 |
[04:05] | from its Epidemic Intelligence Service to the Osborne house. | 一支传染病疫情部的团队去了奥斯本家 |
[04:07] | Go see what they can tell us. | 去看看他们有什么发现 |
[04:08] | In the meantime, we will be working this case | 同时 我们在这里 |
[04:10] | from our own backyard. | 研究这个案子 |
[05:19] | All You Can Eat | 自助餐 |
[05:24] | “Holding on to anger is like drinking poison | 心怀愤怒犹如服下毒药 |
[05:27] | and expecting the other person to die.” | 还期待他人会因此而死 |
[05:29] | Anonymous. | 无名氏 |
[05:31] | Ok, the first victim, Serena Logan, | 第一名受害者塞丽娜·罗根 |
[05:33] | got divorced, moved to Virginia from Florida | 离异 两年前为南方银行的工作 |
[05:35] | two years ago for a job with South Way bank. | 从佛罗里达州搬来了弗吉尼亚 |
[05:37] | She was active in the community, | 她在社区中很活跃 |
[05:38] | volunteered at a number of charities. | 在一些慈善活动中做志愿者 |
[05:40] | Serena was high profile, but she lived a low-risk lifestyle. | 塞丽娜很高调但是她过着低风险的生活 |
[05:43] | Clayton Osborne, born and raised in Arlington. | 克莱顿·奥斯本在阿灵顿出生长大 |
[05:46] | He and his wife Beth were married for 19 years. | 他和他的妻子贝丝结婚19年 |
[05:48] | They have one son who’s a freshman | 他们有一个儿子 目前正在 |
[05:49] | at Rowan University in New Jersey. | 新泽西州的罗文大学念大一 |
[05:51] | Clayton had the highest | 克莱顿在国防情报局 |
[05:52] | government security clearance at the D.I.A. | 拥有最高政府安全权限 |
[05:54] | We need to find out what projects he was working on. | 我们得知道他在做哪些项目 |
[05:56] | It looks like there is some overlap between victims. | 看起来受害者之间有联系 |
[05:58] | Clayton and his wife were customers | 克莱顿和他的妻子都是 |
[06:00] | at the bank branch where Serena worked. | 塞丽娜工作的支行的客户 |
[06:02] | If Serena and Clayton met, | 如果塞丽娜和克莱顿见过 |
[06:04] | it’s possible they could have been having an affair. | 有可能两人有婚外情 |
[06:06] | Well, if that’s true, maybe the wife found out | 如果是这样 可能妻子发现了 |
[06:07] | and took matters into her own hands. | 决定要亲手解决这个问题 |
[06:09] | Poisoning is typically a female M.O. | 下毒是典型的女性犯罪手法 |
[06:11] | Beth Osborne’s being quarantined for observation in the hospital. | 贝丝·奥斯本正在医院隔离观察 |
[06:14] | Yeah, if it isn’t a scorned wife, | 如果不是愤怒的妻子 |
[06:15] | it could be a violent ex-husband. | 可能是暴力的前夫 |
[06:17] | I mean, Serena and her ex, um, David Logan, | 塞丽娜和她的前夫大卫·罗根 |
[06:20] | they went through a nasty divorce. | 他们离婚时闹得非常不愉快 |
[06:22] | Yeah, she moved north right after that. | 对 之后她就搬到北边去了 |
[06:25] | And lookee here. David moved to Arlington just last month. | 看看这里 大卫就在上个月搬去了阿灵顿 |
[06:28] | Well, he could have found a way to poison | 他可能找到了能毒死 |
[06:29] | his ex and Clayton. | 前妻和克莱顿的办法 |
[06:30] | Matt, see if you can track down Serena’s ex. | 马特 看看能不能追踪到塞丽娜前夫 |
[06:32] | Tara, Luke, talk to the M.E. | 塔拉 卢克 去和法医谈谈 |
[06:34] | I’m going to call the hospital. | 我打给医院 |
[06:35] | We need to speak with Beth Osborne. | 我们得找贝丝·奥斯本聊聊 |
[06:40] | Let them through. | 让他们进 |
[06:42] | I’m Sara Freeman with the E.I.S. | 我是传染病疫情部的莎拉·弗里曼 |
[06:44] | Agents Rossi and Jareau. | 我们是罗西探员和洁婼探员 |
[06:46] | Any idea what we’re dealing with? | 有什么发现吗 |
[06:48] | Well, we’re taking air samples, | 我们在采集空气标本 |
[06:49] | bagging all food and medicine, | 打包所有的食物和药品 |
[06:51] | toiletries, cleaning supplies. | 洗漱和清洁用品 |
[06:53] | Could it be ebola? | 会是埃博拉病毒吗 |
[06:54] | Serena Logan and Clayton Osborne had all the symptoms. | 塞丽娜·洛根和克莱顿·奥斯本症状都很符合 |
[06:58] | They did. But their risk was virtually non-existent. | 确实 但他们没有感染的可能 |
[07:01] | Neither of them had been out of the country in the past year. | 他们去年来都没有出过国 |
[07:03] | What else would cause that? | 还有什么会导致这样的症状 |
[07:05] | Well, there are 3 types Of biological weapons. | 生化武器有三种 |
[07:08] | First there’s bacteria, like anthrax, | 首先是细菌武器 比如炭疽 |
[07:11] | salmonella, or the plague. | 沙门氏菌 或是瘟疫 |
[07:12] | And then there are viruses, like ebola and smallpox, | 然后就是病毒 比如埃博拉病毒和天花 |
[07:15] | although smallpox only exists in laboratories. | 不过天花只会在实验室中 |
[07:17] | And then finally, toxins, like botulinum or ricin. | 最后是毒素 比如肉毒菌或蓖麻毒素 |
[07:20] | Virulent strains of all 3 weapons could cause massive | 这三种武器的强毒株都会引起大面积的 |
[07:23] | sickness and death. | 患病和死亡 |
[07:26] | Freeman. | 我是弗里曼 |
[07:27] | You have confirmation? | 确定吗 |
[07:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:31] | Tests were conducted on blood samples | 受害者和奥斯本太太的血液样本 |
[07:33] | taken from the victims and Mrs. Osborne. | 已经送去检验 |
[07:36] | They came back negative. | 结果均为阴性 |
[07:37] | Meaning it’s not ebola. | 也就是说不是埃博拉病毒 |
[07:39] | Whoever’s doing this is using a non-contagious weapon. | 不管是谁 他所用的都是不具感染性的武器 |
[07:42] | Officer Freeman, you have a second? | 弗里曼警官 能过来一下吗 |
[07:43] | Eh, excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[07:46] | Over here… | 这边 |
[07:46] | A non-contagious weapon | 不具感染性的武器 |
[07:48] | that makes its victims bleed to death. | 致使受害者大量失血死亡 |
[07:50] | It’s not on my radar. | 我是没什么头绪 |
[07:52] | Maybe Tara or Luke will get lucky with the M.E. | 也许塔拉或卢克能从法医那获得好消息 |
[07:56] | C.O.D. for both victims was multiple organ failure | 两名受害者的死因都是由大量内出血导致 |
[07:59] | caused by catastrophic internal bleeding. | 多处器官衰竭 |
[08:01] | My exam showed they both consumed | 检测报告分析显示他们体内 |
[08:02] | some type of anticoagulant. | 都有某种抗凝剂 |
[08:04] | Were either of them on blood thinners? | 他们有人服用了血液稀释剂吗 |
[08:06] | Not Ms. Logan, but Mr. Osborne | 洛根女士没有 但奥斯本先生有 |
[08:08] | was on a daily aspirin regime. | 每天服用阿司匹林的习惯 |
[08:09] | Unless there’s an underlying medical issue, | 除非有什么潜在疾病 |
[08:11] | baby aspirin wouldn’t cause | 少量阿司匹林不会引起 |
[08:12] | this kind of massive blood loss. | 这种大规模失血 |
[08:14] | No, it would not. | 对 不会 |
[08:15] | Other than in medicines, | 除了药品外 |
[08:16] | anticoagulants are found in rodenticides. | 灭鼠药中也含有抗凝剂 |
[08:18] | Couldn’t one of those have done this? | 有没有可能是老鼠药 |
[08:19] | Not could. It did. | 不是可能 就是 |
[08:21] | Rat poison. | 老鼠药 |
[08:22] | It was among their stomach contents. | 在他们的胃容物中发现了鼠药 |
[08:24] | Consuming rat poison | 吞食鼠药 |
[08:25] | would be an extremely painful way to die. | 是一种极其痛苦的死亡方式 |
[08:27] | Our unsub wants his victims to suffer. | 嫌犯希望折磨受害者 |
[08:30] | I’m going to text Garcia, | 我去给加西亚发短信 |
[08:31] | see if she can check sales of it in the area. | 看看她能不能查下这个区域的老鼠药售卖情况 |
[08:33] | How fast-acting is rat poison? | 老鼠药有多快起效 |
[08:35] | Most today contain so-called super-warfarins. | 现在多数老鼠药都含有被称为超级灭鼠灵的成分 |
[08:37] | Super anticoagulants, if you will. | 也就是超级抗凝血剂 |
[08:40] | Without treatment, the window of death | 不及时就医 |
[08:41] | can vary from a few days to just a few hours. | 最长几天最短几小时就会丧命 |
[08:46] | There was blood everywhere. | 到处都是血 |
[08:48] | I still can’t believe it. | 我至今都不敢相信 |
[08:53] | Mrs. Osborne, did your husband | 奥斯本太太 你丈夫 |
[08:56] | have an argument with anyone recently? | 最近有和什么人起争执吗 |
[08:59] | Any enemies? | 有什么树敌吗 |
[09:00] | For the past 5 years, Clayton walked around | 过去五年中 克莱顿都顶着他很不喜欢的发型 |
[09:03] | with a haircut he hated. | 到处跑 |
[09:06] | He didn’t want to be disloyal or upset his barber | 就因为他不想换理发师或麻烦他 |
[09:08] | by switching to a new one. | 给自己换个发型 |
[09:11] | Did he ever talk about the projects he was working on | 他有谈起过他现在在情报局 |
[09:13] | for the D.I.A.? | 做的项目吗 |
[09:15] | He didn’t say much. He couldn’t, really, | 他没有透露太多 他也不能说太多 |
[09:17] | since most of it was top-secret, but… | 因为多数都是机密 但是… |
[09:21] | but that was Clay. | 但是这就是老克 |
[09:25] | He was the most honest and ethical man | 他是你能遇见的 |
[09:28] | you would ever meet. | 最诚实最正直的人 |
[09:30] | Did he ever mention any unusual | 他有提起过什么不寻常的事 |
[09:32] | or unethical activity going on? | 或是什么非法活动吗 |
[09:35] | No. Does the FBI think his work had something to do with it? | 没有 联调局认为这是工作上的矛盾引起的吗 |
[09:40] | We need to check everything. | 我们不能放过任何细节 |
[09:41] | Like his daily routine. Did he have one? | 比如他的日常生活 他有什么习惯吗 |
[09:45] | Every weekday morning, he’d eat breakfast | 每个工作日的早晨 他都会在家旁边的 |
[09:46] | at a cafe by our home. | 咖啡馆吃早餐 |
[09:49] | He’d work from 8:00 to 6:00, then home for dinner at 6:30. | 他八点上班六点下班 六点半到家吃晚饭 |
[09:53] | Except Tuesdays, his bowling night. | 除了周二 那是他的保龄球之夜 |
[09:57] | Does the name Serena Logan mean anything to you? | 塞丽娜·洛根这个名字你有印象吗 |
[10:01] | Serena Logan. | 塞丽娜·洛根 |
[10:03] | I’m sorry. Should it? | 抱歉 没印象 有什么事吗 |
[10:06] | No. | 没有 |
[10:09] | I’m sorry. I have to meet our son Kevin. | 不好意思 我得去接我儿子凯文了 |
[10:12] | He’s driving down from school. | 他从学校开车回来 |
[10:14] | Of course. | 好的 |
[10:18] | How do I explain it? | 我该怎么解释 |
[10:23] | How do I explain what happened to his father? | 我该怎么解释他父亲的遭遇 |
[10:26] | Why would someone do this to him? | 为什么会有人对他痛下毒手 |
[10:29] | We’re gonna find out. | 我们会查明的 |
[10:37] | Hey, thanks for picking me up at the airport. | 谢谢你到机场接我 |
[10:39] | Anything for my favorite sister. | 乐意为你效劳 我最亲爱的姐姐 |
[10:41] | Oh, that is very sweet. | 真贴心 |
[10:44] | I’m also your only sister. | 不过我是你唯一的姐姐 |
[10:46] | Ha ha! Yep. | 哈哈 是啊 |
[10:48] | Oh, I saw that the Bowmans painted their house down the street. | 我看见街那头鲍曼一家粉刷了自己的房子 |
[10:50] | I–I loved that lime green, but it does look nice. | 我喜欢之前的那个柠檬绿 不过这个也挺好看 |
[10:54] | The Bowmans moved. | 鲍曼一家搬走了 |
[10:55] | There’s a young couple with their baby | 现在住着的是一对年轻夫妻 |
[10:57] | in there right now. | 和他们的孩子 |
[10:58] | They moved? Where’d they move? | 搬走了 搬哪去了 |
[11:00] | Assisted living, probably. | 赡养院 可能 |
[11:01] | The Bowmans were like a thousand years old | 你和我小时候鲍曼一家 |
[11:03] | when me and you were kids. | 就已经一大把年纪了 |
[11:05] | Yeah, you’re gonna have to come back more often | 你要想掌握最新动态 |
[11:07] | if you want to keep up. | 就得常回来看看 |
[11:08] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 很抱歉 |
[11:09] | I’m kidding. Look, you’re busy, | 开玩笑的 你很忙 |
[11:11] | and you have a super cool and important job, | 你有份很酷也很重要的工作 |
[11:13] | and I get it. | 我能理解 |
[11:16] | It is kind of magnificent. | 是还挺重要的 |
[11:18] | Yeah, and everybody’s really proud of you. | 大家都非常为你骄傲 |
[11:22] | I know mom and dad would be, too. | 我知道爸妈也会的 |
[11:24] | If only they could see you now. | 如果他们现在能看到你的话 |
[11:29] | Are you still installing pools? | 你还在建泳池吗 |
[11:31] | Nah. I opened up my own business. | 没了 我自己做了生意 |
[11:36] | “Carlos Garcia, professional house painter.” | “卡洛斯·加西亚 专业房屋粉刷匠” |
[11:39] | The Bowmans? | 鲍曼一家是你刷的 |
[11:40] | You said it looked nice. | 你可是说很好看 |
[11:42] | It does look nice! | 确实很好看 |
[11:42] | It does look nice, right? | 好看吧 |
[11:45] | So glad you came, sis. | 很高兴你回来 老姐 |
[11:48] | Yeah. We can’t let that son of a bitch | 我们不能让那个混蛋 |
[11:49] | get out of prison early. | 提早出狱 |
[11:52] | Yeah. Right. | 是 没错 |
[11:55] | I’m gonna take these up for you. | 我帮你把行李拿到楼上去 |
[12:02] | Oh, hey. Thank you for the flowers. | 谢谢你的花 |
[12:05] | I never remember to do that. | 我从来都不记得带花 |
[12:06] | Flowers? | 花 |
[12:07] | The tulips at the cemetery. | 墓地的郁金香 |
[12:10] | I always visit mom and dad’s grave | 每年爸妈的忌日 |
[12:12] | on the anniversary of their passing, | 我都会去上坟 |
[12:13] | and, um, without fail every year, | 每年都去 |
[12:17] | your flowers are there. | 每次都有你送的花 |
[12:19] | Carlos, I don’t– | 卡洛斯 我没有 |
[12:23] | Ah, it’s work. | 是工作的事 |
[12:24] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[12:26] | Garcia ready, willing, and able. | 加西亚随时待命 为您服务 |
[12:28] | Hey. It’s JJ and Luke. How was your flight? | 这里是小洁和卢克 你旅途还顺利吗 |
[12:30] | It was great. It was smooth. | 挺好的 飞得很平稳 |
[12:32] | They gave us cookies. It’s how I wish the world was. | 飞机上还发了饼干 一切如愿 |
[12:36] | Garcia, | 加西亚 |
[12:36] | did you get my text about rodenticide sales? | 你收到我的短信要你查下鼠药销售了吗 |
[12:39] | Yes. I did some digital digging from 38,000 feet. | 收到了 我在一万二千米的高空搜索了一下 |
[12:42] | It is amazing what a hot-ticket item rat poison is. | 鼠药这么热销真是令人惊讶 |
[12:44] | But without any more parameters, | 但是没有更多的参数 |
[12:46] | nothing else is standing out. | 没有发现什么异常的情况 |
[12:47] | Ok. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[12:49] | Oh, uh, hey, hold on a sec. | 稍等 |
[12:52] | Hey. Any big plans tonight? | 今晚有什么活动吗 |
[12:56] | Yeah. I’m gonna go to dinner with my stepbrothers | 有 我要和我的继兄弟 |
[12:58] | on the embarcadero. | 在内河码头吃晚餐 |
[12:59] | Oh, that sounds fun. | 听起来不错 |
[13:02] | Look, we’re all thinking of you, ok? | 我们都想着你呢 好吗 |
[13:04] | If you need anything… | 如果有任何需要 |
[13:06] | Yeah, I know. Thank you. | 我知道 谢谢 |
[13:08] | Ok. Oh, and, of course, we will call you | 好 当然 要是我们需要更多信息 |
[13:11] | if we need more digging. | 会打给你的 |
[13:12] | All right. My shovel is your shovel. | 好 咱们还分什么你我 |
[13:14] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:19] | Seriously? You guys are proving my theory | 不是吧 果然不出我所料 |
[13:21] | that you cannot live without me. | 你们离不开我 |
[13:25] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[13:27] | No, we have nothing to talk about. | 不 我们没什么好聊的 |
[13:30] | Do not call this number ever again. | 别再打来了 |
[13:35] | Well, we can cross Serena’s ex off our suspect list. | 我们可以把塞丽娜的前夫从嫌犯名单上划掉了 |
[13:38] | His alibi checks out. | 他有不在场证明 |
[13:39] | Guys, my gut is telling me | 大伙 我的直觉告诉我 |
[13:40] | this is not bioterrorism | 这不是一起有组织的 |
[13:42] | being conducted by an organized group. | 生化恐怖主义活动 |
[13:44] | The use of rat poison is just too low tech for them. | 用老鼠药对他们来说科技含量太低 |
[13:46] | Well, terrorists often use low-tech methods– | 恐怖分子通常会用低科技方法 |
[13:49] | I mean, like driving trucks into crowds. | 例如开卡车冲向人群 |
[13:50] | True, but their goal is to target | 没错 但他们的目的是 |
[13:52] | as many people as they can with one action. | 一次行动以尽可能多的人为目标 |
[13:55] | Plus, no group has claimed credit for this, | 再说了 目前没有组织宣称为此事负责 |
[13:57] | And we all know how terrorists love to be on the world’s stage. | 大家都知道恐怖分子喜欢受到世人瞩目 |
[14:00] | Well, this unsub’s either unsophisticated | 该名嫌犯要么就是部署不周 |
[14:02] | or he knows he can buy rat poison anywhere. | 要么就是他知道鼠药到处都有卖的 |
[14:04] | Either way, something must have triggered him | 不管怎样 肯定有什么事促使了他 |
[14:05] | to start using it now. | 对受害者下鼠药 |
[14:06] | Ok, until we know what, | 好 根据目前所掌握情况 |
[14:07] | let’s look at why he’s using it. | 让我们找出他下鼠药的原因 |
[14:09] | Like you said, it’s easy to get, | 如你所说 鼠药可以轻易买到 |
[14:11] | and it can be controlled. | 药效可控 |
[14:12] | You can conceal it in a lot of things, | 许多东西中都能投药 |
[14:14] | and it often tastes sweet in order to attract the rats. | 而且因为要吸引老鼠吞食 通常味甜 |
[14:17] | It also provides a non-proximity killing, | 还能在不接近被害人的情况下杀人 |
[14:19] | which means he could be socially awkward, | 也就是说嫌犯可能不善社交 |
[14:21] | unable to confront his victims. | 无法面对受害者 |
[14:22] | You know, the window of death | 死亡前的窗口期 |
[14:24] | might be influencing his choice, too. | 可能也是他选择鼠药的原因之一 |
[14:25] | I mean, the longer that it takes for his victims to die, | 服毒后越慢死亡 |
[14:27] | the longer they suffer. | 受害者就越受折磨 |
[14:29] | This sadistic element leans towards the unsub being a male. | 这种虐待因素说明嫌犯更有可能为男性 |
[14:32] | Yeah, but wouldn’t a sadist want to witness | 是 但难道施虐者不会想目睹 |
[14:33] | the suffering he’s causing? | 受害者备受折磨的过程吗 |
[14:34] | He has no way of knowing exactly when or where | 他没法知道受害者 |
[14:36] | his victims fall ill, so he’s probably just getting off | 在何时何地毒效发作 所以他可能只是知道 |
[14:39] | knowing that they are. | 他们毒发就感到兴奋 |
[14:41] | And being a sadist, he’s not gonna stop after two victims. | 作为一名施虐者 他不会止步于杀害两名受害者 |
[14:43] | With each one, he’s gaining confidence, satisfaction. | 每杀一个人 他都更有自信 更有成就感 |
[14:46] | His ego needs to be fed, | 他的自信心需要得到满足 |
[14:48] | which means he will need to increase his body count and soon. | 也就意味着他很快就会杀害更多的人 |
[14:52] | Hello, everyone. I’m Pam Chapman. | 大家好 我是帕姆·查普曼 |
[14:55] | And I am so pleased to welcome you all here today. | 今天很荣幸请到大家共聚一堂 |
[14:58] | Our mission at the Arlington Bsiness League is simple: | 阿灵顿企业联盟的使命很简单 |
[15:01] | to help your businesses succeed and thrive. | 帮助你的企业兴旺发达 |
[15:04] | Together we can strengthen not only your bottom line | 我们团结一心 不仅能稳固您的收益 |
[15:07] | but the economic environment | 还能帮助稳固在本市 |
[15:09] | for all those who live and work in our city. | 生活工作的所有人的经济环境 |
[15:11] | Now, please, help yourself to some food, | 请大家自助用餐 |
[15:13] | get those business cards out, and have fun. | 交换名片 祝大家尽兴 |
[15:22] | Killing with poison requires premeditation. | 投毒杀人需要预谋 |
[15:24] | It usually involves some type of ruse. | 通常会运用到一些骗术 |
[15:27] | Well, the unsub must have stalked Serena and Clayton | 嫌犯肯定跟踪过塞丽娜和克莱顿 |
[15:29] | to learn their routines. | 掌握他们的行踪 |
[15:30] | But how did he pick them in the first place, and why? | 但他如何选中他们的 原因又是什么 |
[15:33] | He must have a kill list that makes sense to him. | 他肯定有一份选定好的杀人名单 |
[15:36] | But since we know the victims were somehow fed rat poison, | 不过既然我们知道受害者是被下了鼠药 |
[15:38] | we need to track everything they ate or drank | 就需要追查过去几天内所有他们吃喝的 |
[15:40] | in their last days. | 食物和饮料 |
[15:41] | Where they ate it, who served them. | 在哪吃的 是谁上的 |
[15:43] | It’s gonna take some time. Let’s get on it. | 这需要一点时间 这就去查 |
[15:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:47] | Well, if you’re having permit problems, | 如果你有许可证上的问题 |
[15:49] | you should really talk to Bill Packer down at the zoning board. | 真的应该去跟区域规划局的比尔·帕克谈谈 |
[15:52] | Tell him I told you to call. | 告诉他是我要你打给他的 |
[15:59] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[16:01] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[16:12] | Ms. Chapman, we’ll need the RSVP list | 查普曼女士 我们需要预约参加活动的宾客名单 |
[16:15] | and the names of all your staff working the event. | 还有组织这场活动的所有工作人员的名单 |
[16:18] | Of course. Walk-ins are welcome, too. | 好的 没有预约的客人也能进来 |
[16:20] | They’re supposed to sign in. | 签个到就可以 |
[16:22] | Did you happen to notice anyone who looked suspicious | 你有没有注意到什么可疑的人 |
[16:25] | or maybe didn’t belong? | 或是什么不合群的人 |
[16:27] | No. No, everyone seemed to be having a good time. | 没有 没有 大家都看上去非常愉快 |
[16:32] | Where did the food come from? | 食物是哪来的 |
[16:33] | We pick a different restaurant each time | 我们每次都会选择不同的餐厅 |
[16:36] | to support our local merchants. | 以支持本地餐饮业 |
[16:38] | What about tonight? | 今晚呢 |
[16:40] | It was a new place. Just opened. | 是个新开的地方 刚开张 |
[16:43] | I was talking to the owner… | 我和老板联系的 |
[16:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:48] | We understand. Thank you for your time. | 我们能理解你的心情 谢谢你的配合 |
[16:55] | The unsub would have needed access to the food | 嫌犯需要能接近食物 |
[16:58] | and the punch. | 和酒水的机会 |
[17:00] | He might work for the caterer, | 他可能是准备餐点酒水的帮工 |
[17:01] | or he could have posed as a server. | 也可能假扮成侍应 |
[17:04] | He could have been a walk-in | 他可能是没有预约前来的 |
[17:05] | or one of the surviving attendees. | 也可能是未遇难的参会人之一 |
[17:07] | It’d be risky behavior to poison out in the open | 在有这么多潜在目击证人的公开场合 |
[17:10] | with so many potential witnesses. | 下毒是一件极冒风险的事 |
[17:12] | He couldn’t have predicted which one of the members | 他无法预测是哪个参会人 |
[17:14] | was going to consume what he poisoned. | 会吃下被投毒的食物 |
[17:16] | So his victims went from targeted | 受害者的范围从针对性的 |
[17:18] | to random or victims of opportunity. | 变成了随机选中 |
[17:21] | Maybe it’s not the victims themselves… | 或许不是针对受害者个体 |
[17:25] | But what they represent. | 而是他们代表的东西 |
[17:30] | The unsub we’re looking for is hoping to inflict | 我们要找的这名嫌犯 其目的是 |
[17:33] | as much fear and damage as possible | 给阿灵顿的商界 |
[17:35] | in Arlington’s business community. | 带来尽可能大的恐慌和伤害 |
[17:37] | These victims and their businesses | 这些受害者和他们的企业 |
[17:39] | symbolize wealth, success, growth, and development– | 象征着财富 成功 增长和发展 |
[17:42] | all things he may feel are out of his reach. | 这些都是嫌犯觉得自己达不到的 |
[17:45] | He derives pleasure in knowing that his victims | 当他得知受害者死得很煎熬痛苦 |
[17:47] | are experiencing a cruel and painful death | 他的罪行造成了大范围的恐慌 |
[17:49] | and that his crimes may create widespread panic. | 他会得到快感 |
[17:52] | We call this ripple effect terrorism, | 我们把这叫做涟漪效应恐怖主义 |
[17:54] | and examples of it would be the Tylenol tampering case in the eighties | 比如发生在80年代的泰勒诺谋杀案 |
[17:57] | or the anthrax-laced letters post 9/11. | 以及9/11后发生的带炭疽病毒信件事件 |
[17:57] | 2001年9月18日起 数家新闻媒体以及两名民主党参议员 收到含有炭疽杆菌的信件 事件导致5人死亡 17人被感染 | |
[18:00] | Those who poison tend to be non-confrontational, | 下毒的人不想起正面冲突 |
[18:03] | bottling up inside what they deem to be injustices. | 他们把认为不公平的事藏在心里 |
[18:06] | They use these imagined slights | 他们把自己想象出来的不公正 |
[18:08] | as justification to harm their victims. | 当作借口伤害受害者 |
[18:11] | Lacking empathy with an exaggerated sense of entitlement, | 下毒者缺乏同理心 夸大了自己的权利 |
[18:14] | a poisoner cares only about their own wants or needs, | 他们只关心自己的愿望和需求 |
[18:17] | which would explain the indifferent | 这就是为什么这些案件 |
[18:18] | and heartless nature of these crimes. | 显得十分冷漠和无情 |
[18:20] | Poisoners believe their calculated plans, | 下毒者认为自己的计划天衣无缝 |
[18:22] | their cleverness allow them to kill and walk away. | 他的老谋深算让他能逃之夭夭 |
[18:25] | So far, he’s been able to do that. | 到目前为止 他都得逞了 |
[18:27] | The unsub uses food as a method | 嫌犯把老鼠药 |
[18:29] | to mask the rat poisoning . | 下进了食物中 |
[18:31] | He might be comfortable doing this | 他可能也从事食品行业 |
[18:33] | because he works in the food industry. | 所以觉得得心应手 |
[18:35] | There’s no indication he’ll stop, | 他不会就此罢休 |
[18:36] | and his next target could be even larger. | 他的下一个目标可能涉及更多的人 |
[18:39] | A food festival, a supermarket, a school cafeteria. | 食品节 超市或学校食堂 |
[18:42] | We’ll be issuing a release to the media | 我们会通知媒体 |
[18:45] | urging all eateries and bars | 让所有的餐馆 酒吧 |
[18:46] | to closely monitor their food. | 密切监测他们的食物 |
[18:48] | Customers will be reminded | 并提醒顾客 |
[18:49] | not to leave their food or drinks unattended | 要时刻注意他们的食物或饮料 |
[18:52] | or consume anything they’re unsure about. | 不要食用任何来路不明的食品 |
[18:54] | And the antidote to rat poison is phytonadione, | 老鼠药的解药是植物甲萘醌 |
[18:57] | but it needs to be administered immediately | 但需要由医疗人员 |
[18:58] | by medical personnel. | 立即进行操作 |
[18:59] | As a precautionary measure, all area hospitals | 作为预防措施 所有医院 |
[19:02] | clinics, and EMTs should | 诊所和急诊医生 |
[19:04] | make sure to have ample supplies on hand. | 都应确保有足够的解药 |
[19:06] | Thank you, all. | 谢谢 |
[19:39] | Bye, Penelope. | 再见 佩内洛普 |
[20:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[20:14] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:16] | Uh, nothing, Carlos. Go back to bed. | 没什么 卡洛斯 回去睡吧 |
[20:35] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[20:36] | Are you Penelope Garcia? | 你是佩内洛普·加西亚吗 |
[20:39] | Colette? | 科利特 |
[20:40] | Mind if I sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[20:43] | I was surprised you called back and wanted to meet. | 我很惊讶你回了电话 并提出见面 |
[20:46] | You said we didn’t have anything to talk about. | 你说过没什么好谈的 |
[20:49] | Yeah, I did. | 我是说过 |
[20:51] | And then I called Saint Paul’s cemetery, | 我给圣保罗公墓打了电话 |
[20:54] | and they told me that you’ve been sending flowers | 他们和我说你这些年一直 |
[20:56] | to my parents’ grave all these years. | 在我父母的坟墓上献花 |
[20:58] | It’s not from me. They’re from my brother Jesse. | 不是我献的 是我弟弟杰西 |
[21:01] | What? | 什么 |
[21:02] | He can’t do it, so I handle it for him. | 他没机会做这件事 我只能替他代办 |
[21:05] | He pays for them with the money he earns in prison. | 是他用在监狱里挣的钱买的 |
[21:08] | Why is he doing that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[21:11] | Jesse’s sorry for what he did. | 杰西对他做过的事感到抱歉 |
[21:12] | He didn’t mean to kill your parents. | 他不是故意害死你父母的 |
[21:14] | It was an accident. | 那是场事故 |
[21:15] | No. That’s not what an accident is. | 不 那不是事故 |
[21:18] | He chose to drink, and then he chose to drive, | 是他喝的酒 是他酒驾 |
[21:22] | and he changed my life forever. | 他改变了我的一生 |
[21:26] | He was just a kid. He was only 18. | 他只是个孩子 他当时只有18岁 |
[21:29] | Yeah, I was only 18, too. | 我当时也只有18岁 |
[21:33] | Didn’t you ever do anything stupid when you were younger? | 你年轻时候难道就没做过什么傻事吗 |
[21:37] | Like make a bad decision or take a dumb risk | 比如做错误的决定 鲁莽地冒险 |
[21:40] | that you later regretted? | 让你事后会后悔的那种 |
[21:43] | All I ask is that you talk to Jesse before you pass judgment. | 我只是想让你在判决前和杰西谈一谈 |
[21:49] | Please, can you find it in your heart to forgive him? | 求你了 你心里难道就没有一丁点想原谅他吗 |
[21:53] | Won’t you give Jesse a chance to start his life again? | 你能不能给他一个机会重新开始 |
[21:59] | When are my parents going to be able to start their lives again? | 我的父母有机会再活一次吗 |
[22:10] | So everyone connected to the business league event checks out. | 所有和商业联盟活动有关的人都核实过了 |
[22:12] | We are back in the shallow end of our suspect pool, | 我们又要开始大海捞针了 |
[22:15] | so why attack local businesses? | 为什么要选择当地商户 |
[22:16] | Well, 30% of all businesses fail within the first two years, | 30%的企业在最开始的两年内就倒闭了 |
[22:20] | and maybe the unsub was struggling to stay afloat | 也许嫌犯硬撑着想维持下去 |
[22:22] | or had a new business that went belly up. | 或者是刚起步的企业 后来倒闭了 |
[22:24] | On the flipside, he could have an older business, | 或反过来 他也许有一家老字号 |
[22:26] | one that’s been around for years. | 经营很多年了 |
[22:28] | He may feel he’s being pushed out by the new kids on the block. | 他感觉被新兴的企业排挤了 |
[22:31] | Well, killing his rivals may be a misguided attempt at revenge. | 杀掉竞争者是他进行复仇的一种扭曲方式 |
[22:35] | Working in a commercial loan department, | 塞丽娜·洛根在商业贷款部工作 |
[22:37] | part of Serena Logan’s job | 为当地寻找和引进新企业 |
[22:39] | would be to find and attract new businesses to the area. | 是她工作的一部分 |
[22:43] | Yeah. What if the unsub applied for a new loan | 是不是嫌犯想为新企业申请贷款 |
[22:46] | or tried to refinance an existing one, | 或是为已有企业筹钱 |
[22:48] | and Serena turned down his application? | 塞丽娜拒绝了他的请求 |
[22:50] | His anger at being denied could be why he targeted her | 他因被拒绝而愤怒 所以把塞丽娜 |
[22:52] | and other business league members. | 和其他商业联盟的人当作目标 |
[22:54] | I’ll head to Serena’s bank. I’ll talk to her manager, | 我去趟塞丽娜的银行 和她的经理谈谈 |
[22:56] | see what I can find out. | 看看有什么发现 |
[22:57] | We’ll need a list of her clients | 我需要她所有客户的名单 |
[22:58] | and all the loans she approved or rejected | 还有她在六个月期间所有 |
[23:01] | over the past 6 months. | 通过或拒绝的贷款申请 |
[23:05] | What is it, Dave? | 怎么了 戴夫 |
[23:07] | The loan angle could explain why Serena was killed, | 贷款这个角度可以解释塞丽娜为什么被杀 |
[23:10] | but there’s still the question of Clayton Osborne. | 但解释不了克莱顿·奥斯本为什么被杀 |
[23:13] | Yeah. How does an analyst in foreign military intelligence | 是啊 一名国外军事情报分析师 |
[23:16] | fit into all this? | 为何会成为他的目标 |
[23:17] | There’s got to be something about this guy that we’re missing. | 关于这个人 我们一定还有不知道的情况 |
[23:19] | In the meantime, the ripple effect | 同时 根据涟漪效应 |
[23:21] | will dictate the unsub’s next move. | 嫌犯会实施下一步计划 |
[23:24] | He’ll want to create more panic by dropping more bodies. | 他会杀更多的人来制造更大的恐慌 |
[23:28] | This unsub’s going after the business community. | 嫌犯盯上了商界 |
[23:31] | So who’s next? | 下一个目标是谁 |
[23:57] | We’re sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[24:02] | They both worked so hard. | 他们那么努力工作 |
[24:05] | That place killed them, killed them both. | 那个地方害死了他们 害死了他们两人 |
[25:00] | Oh, I miss the breakfast burrito at Jenkin’s. | 我好想念詹金家的早餐玉米煎饼 |
[25:04] | I could marry that burrito. | 我都想嫁给玉米煎饼了 |
[25:06] | Yeah, it’s one of the best. | 是啊 美味极了 |
[25:09] | You OK? | 还好吗 |
[25:10] | I don’t know if I can do it. | 我不知道自己能不能做到 |
[25:14] | I can’t read my impact statement. | 我读不下去案件影响陈述 |
[25:17] | You’re gonna have to do it. | 得换你来做 |
[25:19] | Me? Why? | 我 为什么 |
[25:20] | Look, I don’t know what I’m gonna do | 我不知道当我看见杰西·威尔逊 |
[25:21] | when I see Jesse Wilson just sitting a few feet away from me. | 就坐在几米之外 自己会作何感想 |
[25:25] | Why doesn’t Eddie do it, or Manny or Rafe? | 为什么不让艾迪来 或是曼尼和雷夫 |
[25:28] | They’re not coming. | 他们不来听证会 |
[25:29] | They don’t want to be in the same room with him. | 他们不想和他共处一室 |
[25:32] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[25:33] | I’m a representative of the FBI. | 我代表着联调局 |
[25:36] | The parole board will think my words hold a lot of weight. | 保释委员会将会重视我的意见 |
[25:38] | That’s what we want, isn’t it? | 那不正是我们需要的吗 |
[25:41] | Please. They’re gonna sound so much better coming from you, | 拜托了 你来说肯定效果更好 |
[25:44] | and I’m just not good at talking in front of people. | 而且我不擅长在人前发言 |
[25:49] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[25:51] | Show me what you were gonna say. I’ll practice. | 告诉我你打算说什么 我来练习 |
[25:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:57] | You know, after all these years, | 这么多年过去了 |
[25:58] | I still find myself turning it over in my head. | 我还是会翻来覆去地想 |
[26:01] | What were our parents doing out so late that night, anyway? | 我们父母当时那么晚出门究竟所为何事 |
[26:04] | Where were they going? | 他们是要去哪儿 |
[26:14] | It wasn’t even my fault. | 根本不是我的错 |
[26:15] | The car came out of nowhere. | 车不知道从哪儿冒出来的 |
[26:18] | That’s him, isn’t it? | 就是他吧 |
[26:32] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[26:33] | There’s something I have to do. | 我还有事 |
[26:35] | Ok, sure. Where you going? I’ll take you. | 好 你要去哪儿 我送你 |
[26:36] | No, that’s ok. I’ll explain later. | 不必 没事 稍后解释 |
[26:39] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[26:40] | I love you, I love you. | 爱你 爱你 |
[26:41] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:09] | I’m Penelope Garcia. | 我是佩内洛普·加西亚 |
[27:11] | Jesse. | 我是杰西 |
[27:14] | That night outside the police station, | 那晚在警察局外边 |
[27:16] | I was drunk, but I remember you. | 虽然喝醉了 但我记得你 |
[27:22] | Your sister called me. | 你姐姐联系了我 |
[27:24] | I told Colette not to. | 我跟科利特说过不要这样 |
[27:27] | She asked you to come, didn’t she? | 是她叫你来的吧 |
[27:29] | No. I came here because I wanted to. | 不是 我是自己想来的 |
[27:31] | Because I want to tell you to your face | 因为我想面对面告诉你 |
[27:32] | I’m going to your hearing today | 今天我将参加你的听证会 |
[27:33] | and I’m telling them you need to stay in prison | 我将会告诉他们 因为你的所作所为 |
[27:35] | because of what you did, | 因为你对我们家人的所作所为 |
[27:37] | because of what you took from my family. | 你需要一直待在监狱里 |
[27:40] | I know. | 我明白 |
[27:42] | No. No, you don’t know. | 不 你不明白 |
[27:44] | You don’t–you have zero clue about what you did. | 你根本不明白自己做了什么 |
[27:47] | There is a hole inside of me | 因为那晚的事 |
[27:49] | that nothing can ever fill because of that night, | 我的身体里面从此有了一个永远无法填补的空缺 |
[27:51] | and you’ve been leaving flowers on my parents’ grave. | 你还一直送花去我父母的墓前 |
[27:54] | That is the grave you put them in. | 那个墓正是你送他们进去的 |
[27:56] | Like anything you could do | 你这么做 |
[27:58] | could make any of this a little bit better. | 就好像能够改善些什么 |
[28:00] | Y–you can’t. | 但你不能 |
[28:02] | No. | 确实不能 |
[28:03] | I can never make up for what I did. | 我的行为无可挽回 |
[28:09] | I suppose it’s my guilt that makes me send them. | 我想之所以送花 是因为心有愧疚 |
[28:12] | I made a mistake that night because I was stupid. | 我因为愚蠢而在那晚犯下错误 |
[28:16] | Everybody makes mistakes, but… | 是个人都会犯错 但 |
[28:19] | Not like that. | 不是那样的错 |
[28:21] | I deserve to be where I am, | 我进监狱是应该的 |
[28:23] | and this place makes it hard to forget that. | 而且这个地方的环境也时时提醒着我 |
[28:28] | Prison bars are the last thing I see | 每晚入睡前 |
[28:30] | before I close my eyes at night | 我最后看到的 |
[28:31] | and the first thing I see when I open them. | 和每天早上起床时第一个看到的都是狱栏 |
[28:34] | So this is the part where you say | 所以接下来你要说 |
[28:36] | prison has made you a better man | 监狱生活已经改善了你 |
[28:38] | and all you need is a chance to prove it? | 你只想要一个机会来证明这一点 |
[28:41] | No. The only thing I want is a chance to go back to that night, | 不 我只想要一个机会回到那晚 |
[28:45] | to make a better choice. | 作出明智一点的抉择 |
[28:51] | We have that in common. | 这点我们一样 |
[28:56] | It’s not your fault. | 但不是你的错 |
[28:58] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没有做错什么 |
[28:59] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[29:01] | And I know that this doesn’t bring your parents back, | 我知道我的道歉不能让他们复生 |
[29:05] | and it probably won’t give you any comfort, but… | 很可能对你也没有任何安慰作用 但是 |
[29:10] | I’m truly sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[29:13] | Attention, please. | 请注意 |
[29:14] | Visiting hours are now over. | 探视时间已到 |
[29:17] | Inmates, return to your cells. | 犯人 回自己的囚室 |
[29:20] | I won’t send the flowers anymore. | 我不会再送花了 |
[29:27] | Ok, so these are all the business loan applications | 这些是过去半年塞丽娜经手过的 |
[29:29] | that Serena handled over the last 6 months. | 全部商业贷款申请 |
[29:32] | And those are the 90 loans she approved, | 这九十件是她批准的 |
[29:34] | and these are the 30 applications she rejected. | 这三十件是她拒绝受理的 |
[29:36] | Well, did the bank send electronic files, too? | 银行有发电子文档来吗 |
[29:37] | Yeah. I thought about calling Garcia, | 发来了 我本想联系加西亚的 |
[29:39] | but I know that she’s got a big day today | 但我想着今天有保释听证会 |
[29:42] | with the parole hearing. | 对她而言很重要 |
[29:43] | Well, it may take the three of us to equal one Garcia, | 虽然得我们三个人加起来才能抵上一个加西亚 |
[29:45] | but let’s do our own digital dig. | 但还是加油干吧 |
[29:49] | Well, I’m not seeing any restaurants, diners, or cafes | 在塞丽娜否决过的贷款申请中 |
[29:52] | in the loan applications denied by Serena. | 没有饭店 餐厅或餐馆 |
[29:54] | So, now what? | 那怎么办 |
[29:56] | Ok, uh, well, Rossi thought that an older, | 罗西觉得可能是 |
[29:59] | established place might feel like | 某家老字号觉得自己 |
[30:00] | they were being pushed out by newcomers. | 被新开的店抢占了地盘 |
[30:02] | Yeah. An older place might have lost its lease | 没错 如果是老店 可能面临无法续租 |
[30:04] | or been foreclosed on, | 或取消赎回的问题 |
[30:05] | but Serena didn’t handle foreclosures. | 但塞丽娜并不负责止赎业务 |
[30:08] | Well, we can try searching for business foreclosures | 可以试一下搜索过去六个月 |
[30:10] | in Arlington over the last 6 months. | 阿灵顿地区的商业止赎 |
[30:16] | Ok, I’ve got 29 foreclosures. | 有二十九件 |
[30:19] | Any restaurants? | 有饭店吗 |
[30:22] | Yeah. 12. | 有 十二家 |
[30:25] | Ok, and one was foreclosed on after nearly 30 years in business. | 其中一间已经运营了将近三十年 |
[30:30] | Looks like it was a mom and pop-type restaurant called Henshaw’s. | 叫亨肖餐厅 应该是一间夫妻店 |
[30:36] | Harrison and Maureen Henshaw were the owners. | 店主是哈里森·亨肖与莫林·亨肖 |
[30:38] | Their son Mark worked there as well. | 他们的儿子马克也在店里工作 |
[30:41] | Mom and dad seemed like good people. | 夫妻俩似乎都还不错 |
[30:43] | Really cared about their customers, | 关注顾客的需求 |
[30:44] | and they always had a hot meal | 对一时潦倒的人 |
[30:46] | for anyone down on their luck. | 也会提供热饭 |
[30:47] | They even personally delivered soup to sick patrons. | 如果熟客生病了 他们还会亲自送汤 |
[30:51] | Where are the Henshaws now? | 亨肖家的人现在如何 |
[30:52] | Ok, mom, Maureen, died. She had a stroke last year, | 母亲莫林去年中风离世 |
[30:57] | and two weeks ago, dad suffered a fatal heart attack. | 两周前父亲心脏病发作而亡 |
[31:00] | Now, Mark’s hand was badly burned | 马克因为饭店厨房发生意外 |
[31:02] | in a kitchen accident at the restaurant. | 手部严重烧伤 |
[31:04] | Henshaw’s restaurant may be out of business, | 亨肖餐厅已经入不敷支 |
[31:06] | but Mark’s still buying rat poison. | 但马克还是采购老鼠药 |
[31:08] | The foreclosure on the family business | 家族饭店止赎 |
[31:09] | and his father’s recent death, | 加上父亲身故 |
[31:11] | I mean, that must have triggered the killings. | 肯定刺激了马克展开杀戮 |
[31:12] | And Mark probably felt betrayed | 那些熟客不再去他父母的店 |
[31:14] | when customers stopped going to his parents’ restaurant | 而换镇上其他新开的地方吃饭 |
[31:16] | and started going to the new places in town. | 这很可能让马克感觉自己被背叛了 |
[31:18] | Is it possible Clayton Osborne ate at Henshaw’s? | 克莱顿·奥斯本会不会在亨肖餐厅吃过饭 |
[31:23] | 今日情报 亨肖餐厅 | |
[31:24] | He did. | 吃过 |
[31:25] | He wrote a negative review that went viral. | 他发了一条差评 在网络上疯传 |
[31:27] | All right. I got an address for Mark Henshaw. | 好 我这儿有马克·亨肖的住址 |
[31:50] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[32:02] | Clear. | 安全 |
[32:05] | Clear. | 安全 |
[32:06] | Clear. | 安全 |
[32:11] | Guys, I’ve got something. | 各位 有发现 |
[32:18] | The house is clear. | 房子里没人 |
[32:19] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[32:25] | He’s planning something big. | 他在策划大事 |
[32:28] | This could be his endgame. | 可能就是他的最终行动 |
[32:43] | All right, people, listen up! | 各位 听着 |
[32:45] | I don’t know all your names and faces, | 虽然各位的名字我还没能全记住 |
[32:47] | but I’ll learn ’em. | 但我会努力的 |
[32:49] | We got a lot of hungry folks | 有很多饿坏了的客人 |
[32:50] | about to come through those doors, | 将会上门用餐 |
[32:51] | so I need you to bring your a-game today. | 我需要你们拿出真本事 |
[32:54] | And, remember, a happy customer is a returning customer. | 还有记住 把客人招待好了才会有回头客 |
[32:58] | Let’s go! | 开工吧 |
[33:18] | There have got to be thousands of places to eat in Arlington, | 阿灵顿有数以千计家餐厅 |
[33:20] | so which one is Mark Henshaw planning to target? | 哪一家才是马克·亨肖的目标 |
[33:23] | Henshaw’s restaurant was in a prime location. | 亨肖餐厅以前开在地理位置很优越的地方 |
[33:25] | What’s there now? | 现在那里开了什么店 |
[33:30] | Ok, a new restaurant, | 开了家新餐厅 |
[33:31] | An all-you-can-eat place called the Good Eatin’ Buffet. | 一家叫”好味道”的自助餐厅 |
[33:34] | Wait a minute. I remember that name. | 慢着 我对这个名字有印象 |
[33:37] | Serena Logan approved their new business loan. | 塞丽娜·洛根给他们放了新兴产业贷款 |
[33:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:42] | The Henshaws’ original space was expanded. | 亨肖餐厅的原营业房扩建了 |
[33:44] | It now seats 200, and the grand opening is today at noon. | 新餐厅能容纳200人 即将在今天中午盛大开业 |
[33:48] | That’s in 10 minutes. | 不到十分钟了 |
[33:50] | We need to get medical personnel there right now. | 我们必须让医务人员立刻赶往现场 |
[33:57] | They need you over at the dessert station. | 他们叫你去甜品站 |
[33:59] | But I was told to do salads. | 可他们说了让我弄沙拉 |
[34:01] | You want to ask the boss? | 你要去跟老板确认下吗 |
[34:06] | No. That’s ok. | 不用了 没事 |
[34:33] | JJ, Matt, take the back. Alvez, you’re with us. | 小洁 马特 你们去后面 埃尔维斯跟我们走 |
[34:54] | It helps keep the food fresh. | 用这个能保鲜 |
[35:03] | Man, I love this place. | 我喜欢这个地方 |
[35:04] | The stuff looks good, right? | 看起来很不错 |
[35:08] | FBI! Everyone stop what you’re doing | 联调局 所有人放下手中的东西 |
[35:11] | we need you all to go outside with us right now! | 请大家跟我们到外面来 |
[35:13] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[35:14] | We need to shut everything down. The food’s been poisoned. | 活动必须停止 食物被下毒了 |
[35:16] | – Poisoned?! – Luke, there. | -下毒 -卢克 在那里 |
[35:35] | Mark Henshaw, you’re under arrest. | 马克·亨肖 你被捕了 |
[35:40] | Ms. Garcia, we understand you’d like to make a statement for the record. | 加西亚女士 我们了解到你想发表陈述 |
[35:44] | Go get ’em, sis. | 说服他们 老姐 |
[35:54] | Hello. My name is Penelope Garcia. | 大家好 我是佩内洛普·加西亚 |
[35:56] | I’m a technical analyst at the FBI. | 我是联调局的一名技术分析师 |
[35:59] | Thank you for giving me the opportunity | 谢谢你们今天给我这个机会 |
[36:01] | to speak in front of you today. | 来当面发表陈述 |
[36:03] | I want the full impact of Jesse Wilson’s crime | 我想表达我对杰西·威尔逊所犯案子的 |
[36:07] | to be brought to your attention. | 完完整整的感受 |
[36:10] | When I was 18, my mother and stepfather, | 在我18岁的时候 我的母亲与继父 |
[36:13] | Barbara and Emilio Garcia, | 芭芭拉和埃米利奥·加西亚 |
[36:15] | were killed by Mr. Wilson’s careless and selfish deeds. | 因为威尔逊先生的疏忽与自私行为而身故 |
[36:23] | It was the worst day of my family’s life. | 那是我们全家人生中最黑暗的一天 |
[36:28] | It was the worst day of my life. | 是我人生中最黑暗的一天 |
[36:34] | And we will never stop missing them. | 我们永远怀念他们 |
[36:41] | But… | 但是 |
[36:44] | Mourning the lives that might have been won’t bring them back. | 悼念已经逝去的生命不能让他们起死回生 |
[36:49] | And neither will keeping Jesse Wilson behind bars. | 继续关着杰西·威尔逊他们也不会回来 |
[36:54] | Penelope, what are you doing? | 佩内洛普 你在做什么 |
[36:56] | Quiet, please, or you’ll be removed. | 请安静 否则你将被带离法庭 |
[37:03] | Ever since that night, | 那晚过后 |
[37:04] | I’ve had this cloud of… | 我的心中总是盘旋着 |
[37:08] | Rage and pain and guilt, | 愤怒 痛苦与愧疚 |
[37:12] | and I couldn’t bear it, | 我无法承受 |
[37:14] | and I needed a place to focus it, | 我需要一个地方释放 |
[37:16] | and I focused that whole cloud on Jesse. | 于是我把怨气投射在了杰西身上 |
[37:20] | I needed to demonize you. | 我必须把你妖魔化 |
[37:28] | because if you’re not the monster in prison, | 因为要是你不是那个监狱里的魔鬼 |
[37:31] | then who do I have to blame? | 那我要责怪谁呢 |
[37:38] | My parents taught us that a big part of love | 我的父母教导我们 构成”爱”的重要部分 |
[37:42] | is forgiveness. | 是宽恕 |
[37:45] | Jesse has told me he’s sorry for what he’s done, | 杰西告诉我他为他所做的事感到抱歉 |
[37:47] | and I do believe him. | 我相信他 |
[37:53] | I will never forget the past. | 我永远不会忘记过去 |
[37:57] | But moving on is important, too. | 但放下同样重要 |
[38:01] | It is, and… | 很重要 |
[38:04] | And that’s why I am here before you today, | 而这就是我今天站在这里的原因 |
[38:10] | asking that the board forgive Jesse, | 我请求委员会宽恕杰西 |
[38:13] | As I have, and grant him parole. | 像我一样宽恕他 并批准他的假释 |
[38:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:20] | We’ll now recess for deliberation. | 现在休会审议 |
[38:24] | Carlos. | 卡洛斯 |
[38:26] | Carlos. | 卡洛斯 |
[38:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:31] | Carlos, wait. | 卡洛斯 等等 |
[38:34] | Carlos, you know this is what mom and dad would have wanted. | 卡洛斯 你知道爸妈也会做同样的决定 |
[38:36] | No! | 不 |
[38:37] | – Yes. – No! | -是的 -不可能 |
[38:41] | Ok, look, that night… | 听着 那天晚上 |
[38:44] | The reason why they were out that night… | 那天他们那么晚还 |
[38:47] | Driving so late… | 开车出门的原因 |
[38:50] | Is because of me. | 是因为我 |
[38:53] | I missed my curfew. | 我过了宵禁还没回家 |
[38:55] | They went out looking. | 他们出门找我 |
[38:57] | They left me a note, but… | 他们给我留了字条 可是… |
[39:00] | None of this would have happened | 要不是我做错事 |
[39:02] | if it wasn’t for my bad choices. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[39:07] | Carlos, talk to me. | 卡洛斯 跟我说句话 |
[39:10] | Talk to you? I can’t even look at you. | 跟你说话 我都没法再直视你了 |
[39:21] | Does anyone know how Garcia made out at the parole board hearing? | 有人知道加西亚在假释听证会上的表现了吗 |
[39:24] | Yeah. She called. It seems she petitioned the board | 嗯 她打电话来了 她向委员会 |
[39:27] | to release Jesse Wilson. | 请求释放杰西·威尔逊 |
[39:28] | I wonder what changed her mind. | 我想知道是什么改变了她的想法 |
[39:30] | Forgiveness. | 宽恕 |
[39:31] | That sounds like the Penelope we all know and love. | 听起来是我们爱的佩内洛普会做的事 |
[39:34] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[39:36] | So, we’ll see her tomorrow. | 那我们明天就能见到她了 |
[39:38] | No. She asked for another day. | 不 她又请了一天假 |
[39:40] | She said there was something she needed to do. | 她说还有事要做 |
[39:55] | Hi, mom. | 妈妈 |
[39:58] | Hi, pop. | 爸爸 |
[40:01] | Mom, I brought your favorite flowers. | 妈 我带你最爱的花来了 |
[40:03] | I’m sure you’re both wondering | 你们一定在想 |
[40:04] | why you haven’t seen me in a while. | 我怎么这么久都没来看你们了 |
[40:08] | Who are we kidding? I’ve never come here to visit you. | 我在骗谁呢 我从来没来这里看过你们 |
[40:14] | The night that you died, | 你们去世的那晚 |
[40:16] | I saw that note you left me, | 我看到了你们给我留的字条 |
[40:17] | and I knew that you were disappointed in me, | 我知道你们对我很失望 |
[40:22] | and I knew I was in really big trouble. | 知道自己惹了大麻烦 |
[40:24] | And I… | 而我… |
[40:27] | I wished that you didn’t come home. | 我还希望你们还没回家 |
[40:33] | And then you didn’t come home. | 结果你们真的再也回不了家了 |
[40:38] | And it was like that awful wish | 就像是最糟糕的愿望 |
[40:41] | made it happen. | 却实现了一样 |
[40:44] | And I am so ashamed that I did that. | 我为自己的行为感到羞耻 |
[40:51] | I do feel like I live my life in a way now | 我觉得你们会为我 |
[40:54] | that you would be really proud of me. | 现在过的人生感到骄傲 |
[40:59] | I hope you’re really proud of me. | 我希望你们真的会为我骄傲 |
[41:03] | I made a yesterday | 昨天我做了个抉择 |
[41:06] | that I think was really good. | 我觉得这个决定很对 |
[41:10] | But I messed things up pretty bad with Carlos. | 但我把和卡洛斯的关系搞砸了 |
[41:15] | But it was a good choice, and, um… | 但我的选择是对的 |
[41:19] | And I know how to make things better. | 而且我知道怎么把事情处理好 |
[41:20] | I’m good at making things better. | 我最擅长这个了 |
[41:21] | I just need a little time. | 我只是需要一点时间 |
[41:22] | I’ll make things better with him. | 我会把我们的关系搞好的 |
[41:26] | I thought since it was such a glorious day | 我想着今天天气这么好 |
[41:30] | that we would have a picnic. | 我们可以一起野餐 |
[41:34] | I’m thinking about doing a technology fast… | 我正在思考快速完成一项技术… |
[41:38] | “Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds | 紫罗兰把芬芳留在了踩碎它的脚后跟上 |
[41:41] | on the heel that has crushed it.” | 这就是宽恕 |
[41:45] | Mark Twain. | 马克·吐温 |