时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Base, this is district crew Echo. | 总部 这里是E区队 |
[00:16] | Security inspection is complete at the polk complex. | 波克区的安全巡查已经完毕 |
[00:18] | All good. We are on our way over to… | 一切正常 我们正准备出发去… |
[00:21] | Cordon plaza. Over. | 科登广场 完毕 |
[00:26] | Do exactly as I say. | 照我说的做 |
[00:27] | Nate, get the hell out! | 内特 快过来 |
[00:28] | – You do not want to be a hero! – Terrell! | -你不会想逞英雄的 -泰瑞尔 |
[00:33] | No. | 不要 |
[00:45] | Badges, keys, clothes–now! | 名牌 钥匙 制服 快点 |
[00:50] | You want us to strip? | 你要我们脱光了吗 |
[00:51] | Did I stutter? | 我说得不够清楚吗 |
[01:06] | I’ll take care of them. | 我来解决他们 |
[01:23] | Hey, Kristy? | 克里斯蒂 |
[01:25] | Uh, do you know where I put my– | 你有看见我的… |
[01:27] | Left your phone? | 手机不见了 |
[01:31] | What would I do without you? | 没有你我该怎么办啊 |
[01:32] | You know, the aughts just called. | 刚接到了一通来自十年前的电话 |
[01:35] | They want their phone back. | 他们想把手机拿回去 |
[01:36] | That’s very funny. | 真好笑 |
[01:38] | Seriously, does the bureau even know | 说真的 局里的人知道 |
[01:39] | you’re still using the thing? | 你还在用这玩意儿吗 |
[01:40] | Now, as charming as you are, | 虽然你很可爱 |
[01:42] | we can’t keep having this little conversation. | 但我们不能再继续这对话了 |
[01:44] | Please, if not for yourself, | 拜托了 就算不是为你自己 |
[01:46] | then do it for the children. | 就当为了孩子们吧 |
[01:48] | For the children? | 为了孩子 |
[01:49] | Yes. If their parents were sharing the same phone technology, | 对啊 如果他们的父母用着一样的手机系统 |
[01:52] | then they could synchronize their calendars. | 他们就能同步自己的日程表了 |
[01:54] | Well, that’s a very persuasive argument, counselor, | 真是建设性的意见 指挥官 |
[01:56] | but if you don’t know me by now… | 但如果你现在还不了解… |
[01:57] | I know. You’re a creature of habit, | 我懂 你最遵从习惯 |
[02:00] | but habits were meant to be broken. | 可习惯就是用来打破的 |
[02:06] | You already bought it, didn’t you? | 你已经买了 对吧 |
[02:11] | It’s not that I don’t deeply appreciate your thoughtfulness, | 我非常感激你的体贴 |
[02:13] | it’s just that I gotta go. | 可我得走了 |
[02:14] | Babe, just take it with you. | 宝贝 带上它吧 |
[02:16] | You’re gonna love it. | 你肯定会喜欢的 |
[02:17] | Now give us a kiss and… | 来亲一个然后… |
[02:20] | I know you think this is about my fear of change, | 我知道你觉得我是害怕改变 |
[02:24] | but it’s actually about my commitment to the things that I trust. | 但只是因为我习惯用自己信任的东西 |
[02:28] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[02:29] | You’re the profiler, sweetheart, | 你是侧写师 亲爱的 |
[02:30] | But I think it’s about a better phone. | 但我只觉得这是部更好的手机 |
[02:44] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[02:45] | Looks good. | 看着不错 |
[02:47] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[02:50] | Showtime. | 该登场了 |
[02:53] | Security badges, please. | 请出示安保证 |
[02:57] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:58] | And you, sir. | 还有你 先生 |
[03:13] | I’m so sorry, Mr. Cole, | 很抱歉 科尔先生 |
[03:15] | but we don’t seem to have an appointment | 可我们好像没有为您安排 |
[03:17] | scheduled for you this morning. | 今天早上的预约 |
[03:19] | That can’t be. | 不可能 |
[03:20] | I called last week. | 我上周打过电话 |
[03:22] | Do you recall to whom you spoke? | 您还记得您是和谁通话吗 |
[03:24] | It was a woman, | 是位女士 |
[03:26] | a younger woman. | 年轻点的女士 |
[03:27] | Everyone around here is younger than I am, | 这里的所有人都比我年轻 |
[03:29] | so…no matter. | 所以…没关系 |
[03:32] | Why don’t we make an appointment for you right now. | 不如我们现在帮您预约吧 |
[03:34] | Would that work? | 可以吗 |
[03:35] | Can I see someone today? | 我今天能见到人吗 |
[03:36] | I need to speak to one of your lawyers today. | 我今天必须得和你们的律师谈谈 |
[03:39] | Of course. May I help you? | 当然 有什么能帮您的 |
[03:41] | Vextel, ma’am. Maintenance check. | 威克斯特尔公司 女士 维护检查 |
[03:45] | Well, let’s see what we can do for you. | 看看我们能为你做什么 |
[04:56] | Everybody, get on the ground! | 所有人趴在地上 |
[04:59] | Right now! | 快点 |
[05:07] | Get up. | 起来 |
[05:08] | – What? – Get up! | -怎么了 -起来 |
[05:10] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[05:13] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[05:27] | Yes, sir? | 是 长官 |
[05:29] | Has HRT deployed? | 人质救援小组部署好了吗 |
[05:32] | I’ll brief my team immediately. | 我立刻通知我的组员 |
[05:34] | Dave, Matt, we’re gonna need all hands on deck. | 戴夫 马特 我们要全体出动 |
[05:37] | I just got off the phone with the director. | 我刚和局长挂完电话 |
[05:38] | He wants the BAU to take charge | 他希望行为分析组的人来负责 |
[05:39] | of a hostage situation in progress downtown. | 市里的一场人质救援行动 |
[05:42] | Where downtown? | 市区哪里 |
[05:43] | Cordon Plaza, fourth floor. | 科登广场四楼 |
[05:45] | The offices of the American Legal Defense Council. | 美国法律辩护委员会的办公室 |
[05:49] | ALDC? | 美国法辩会 |
[05:51] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:51] | Hostage rescue team is on its way, so– | 人质救援小组已经出发了 所以… |
[05:53] | Kristy. | 克里斯蒂 |
[05:57] | What about Kristy? | 克里斯蒂怎么了 |
[05:59] | She just started working for the ALDC a few weeks ago. | 她几周前刚开始在那上班 |
[06:16] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[06:18] | Listen up! | 听好了 |
[06:20] | I realize you’re confused, you’re scared. | 我知道你们很疑惑 很恐慌 |
[06:25] | You’re wondering “What the hell is going on here?” | 你们在想”到底发生了什么” |
[06:28] | Right? | 对吧 |
[06:30] | Well, a lot is going on here. | 这里要发生很多事 |
[06:33] | Because today is a special day. | 因为今天是特别的一天 |
[06:36] | Today is the day that all of you | 今天是你们所有人 |
[06:40] | get to become a part of history! | 参与历史的一天 |
[07:27] | Ex.Parte | 成见 |
[07:33] | “Violence is not a catalyst | “暴力不是诱因 |
[07:35] | but a diversion.” | 而是注意力的拐点” |
[07:37] | Joseph Conrad. | 约瑟夫·康拉德[英国作家] |
[07:51] | I need to get down there right now. | 我必须立刻去现场 |
[07:52] | I can handle HRT’s response. | 我来负责人质救援对话 |
[07:54] | Matt, please. | 马特 等一下 |
[07:55] | You know you can’t go down there. | 你知道你不能去 |
[07:58] | Screw the damn protocol, Dave. | 让规定见鬼去吧 戴夫 |
[08:00] | We’re talking about my wife here. | 这可是我妻子 |
[08:02] | I know. And I can’t imagine | 我知道 我无法想象 |
[08:04] | what you’re going through right now. | 你现在是什么感受 |
[08:11] | Kristy and I actually had a plan for the kids | 克里斯蒂和我其实预演过这种情况 |
[08:15] | in case something like this happened, | 万一发生了要怎么告诉孩子 |
[08:18] | Only we thought the roles would be reversed. | 只是预演中深陷险境的人不是她 |
[08:22] | Just…please don’t make me be a bystander to all this. | 就…拜托别让我在一旁什么都不能干 |
[08:26] | Ok, you can stay here with us, help build the profile. | 好 你在这里跟我们一起建立侧写 |
[08:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:34] | Alvez will take point with HRT | 埃尔维斯负责跟人质救援小组接应 |
[08:35] | and run the tactical op on the scene. | 和在现场进行战术行动布置 |
[08:37] | JJ and Tara will coordinate hostage negotiations. | 小洁和塔拉负责解救人质谈判 |
[08:40] | Before the rest of our show begins, | 在我们接下来的好戏开场之前 |
[08:42] | I’m gonna need you to hand over all personal communication devices– | 把你们所有的个人通讯工具都交出来 |
[08:45] | This including but not limited to your cell phones, | 包括但不仅限于手机 |
[08:49] | watches, and laptops. | 手表和手提电脑 |
[08:53] | What do you really want from us? | 你们到底想要什么 |
[08:56] | Your phones. | 你们的手机 |
[09:24] | I don’t have my phone here. | 我身上没手机 |
[09:30] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[09:31] | I left it at home. I swear. | 我落在家里了 我发誓 |
[09:33] | You left it at home? | 你把手机忘在家里了 |
[09:35] | I got into a fight with my girlfriend | 我跟女朋友吵架了 |
[09:36] | and I just had to leave the apartment. | 只想夺门而出 |
[09:37] | But then when I got here, I realized I didn’t have it. | 我到单位的时候才发现没带手机 |
[09:40] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[09:41] | Steven. Steven Onishi. | 史蒂芬 史蒂芬·尾西 |
[09:44] | And, uh… | 那么 |
[09:46] | What is it that you, uh– | 你是什么职务 |
[09:47] | What is it that you do here, Steven? | 你在这里做些什么 史蒂芬 |
[09:50] | I’m a paralegal. | 我是律师助理 |
[09:52] | That’s good for you. | 挺好 |
[10:03] | That’s a good one. | 这歌不错 |
[10:11] | Look, that was stupid– | 听着 是我太愚蠢了… |
[10:13] | You must think I’m stupid! | 你是觉得我太蠢了吧 |
[10:15] | Is that it? | 是不是 |
[10:16] | You think I’m an idiot? | 你觉得我是笨蛋吗 |
[10:17] | Please! | 求求你 |
[10:19] | – Is that it? – Stop! | -是不是 -住手 |
[10:20] | Think I’m an idiot? | 你觉得我是笨蛋吗 |
[10:22] | Stop, please! | 住手 求求你 |
[10:23] | Hey, let go of me! Let go of– | 放开我 放开… |
[10:40] | Oh, my god, Steven, are you ok? | 天哪 史蒂芬 你还好吗 |
[10:44] | Commander Nash? | 纳什指挥官 |
[10:45] | I’m SSA Jareau. This is SSA Lewis and Alvez. | 我是特别督查探员洁婼 这是露易丝和埃尔维斯探员 |
[10:48] | I can tell you what I know so far. | 目前已知的情况是这样的 |
[10:49] | About a half-hour ago, we received multiple reports | 大约半小时前 我们接到多起报警称 |
[10:51] | of shots fired on the fourth floor. | 四楼有枪声 |
[10:53] | And the elevators went down, | 电梯失灵了 |
[10:54] | building security responded, they went up the stairs, | 大楼保安出动 从楼梯上楼 |
[10:56] | and that’s when they found these– | 他们发现了这个 |
[10:58] | bricks of C-4 wired to all the doors into the ALDC offices. | 美国法辩会办公室周围所有门上都被装上了炸药包 |
[11:02] | Bomb techs are working on them now. | 拆弹组正在处理 |
[11:03] | Doesn’t look like enough to bring the building down on our heads– | 炸药的量不至于炸毁整座大楼 |
[11:05] | But it’s enough to kill everybody up in those offices. | 但足够杀死办公室里的所有人 |
[11:08] | Do we know how many people that is? | 知道人数吗 |
[11:09] | Our batch count confirms 26 ALDC lawyers and staffers. | 据统计里面有26名法辩会的律师与员工 |
[11:12] | How many hostage-takers? | 劫持人质的歹徒有多少 |
[11:14] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我跟你一样一无所知 |
[11:15] | We have no eyes on the fourth floor. | 我们看不到四楼内的情况 |
[11:16] | Well, what about fiber-optic cameras? | 传感摄像头呢 |
[11:19] | We tried. But they blew out the lens with the infrared lights, | 我们试过了 但是他们用红外灯扑灭了镜头 |
[11:22] | and now we’re bringing in thermal imaging. | 现在我们正在做热成像 |
[11:23] | Well, with that many people to manage, | 要控制住那么多人 |
[11:24] | My guess is at least 2 unsubs, maybe 3. | 我猜想至少有两名嫌犯 可能三名 |
[11:27] | So far, whoever’s up there has made zero effort | 目前为止 上面的人还没有 |
[11:29] | to establish any line of communication with us. | 用任何方式和我们对话 |
[11:31] | Oh, no, they’re communicating with us. | 不 他们跟我们对话了 |
[11:33] | By hacking into all of this building’s operating systems, | 他们用黑入这座大楼的管理系统的方式 |
[11:35] | they’re trying to let us know that they think they’re in charge. | 来让我们知道他们掌控了局面 |
[11:37] | Well, let’s see what Garcia can do. | 看看加西亚能做什么 |
[11:45] | What’s up with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[11:47] | You can’t screw around like that. | 你不能这么乱来 |
[11:48] | Don’t you start questioning me. | 你还开始质疑我了 |
[11:49] | I’m the one in charge here. | 我才是老大 |
[11:51] | I shouldn’t have to remind you of that. | 我是不是该提醒你一下 |
[11:52] | And I shouldn’t have to remind you | 而我该提醒你 |
[11:54] | that cops and FBI have protocol they have to follow. | 警察和联调局的人有规程要遵守 |
[11:56] | They’re waiting to negotiate. | 他们在等待谈判 |
[11:58] | So they’re not gonna come blasting in here | 他们不会直接冲进来 |
[12:00] | unless a hostage is killed. | 除非有人质被杀 |
[12:01] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[12:02] | That’s not what it looked like | 你猛揍那个人的头的时候 |
[12:03] | when you were bashing that guy’s head in. | 看起来不像是知道 |
[12:05] | The only way we pull this off is by sticking to the plan. | 我们要实现目的就必须按照原计划行事 |
[12:09] | Once we’re ready for them, | 等我们准备好了 |
[12:10] | you can do whatever the hell you want to anybody you want. | 你想对谁怎么样就怎么样 |
[12:13] | When will we be ready for them? | 我们什么时候能准备好 |
[12:16] | Jasper says we’re right on schedule. | 贾斯珀说我们时间刚好 |
[12:19] | Try as I might, I haven’t wrestled | 我会尽力而为 我还没能 |
[12:21] | the building’s operating system from these rat finks, | 从这些人手上破解大楼管理系统 |
[12:24] | but they got access to the server | 但他们能接触到服务器 |
[12:26] | by using a keychain created by the Vextel | 通过使用威克斯特尔集成安全系统 |
[12:28] | integrated security systems. | 所产生的钥匙串密码 |
[12:30] | Yeah, we just found one of their work vans here | 我们才在停车场里发现 |
[12:31] | in the parking garage. | 他们的一辆工作车 |
[12:33] | Vextel is the company responsible | 威克斯特尔是负责 |
[12:34] | for the whole security shebang at Cordon plaza. | 整个科登广场安全事宜的公司 |
[12:36] | They had a maintenance check scheduled today for the ALDC. | 他们今天安排了对美国法辩会的维护检查 |
[12:41] | Do we know the names of the employees assigned to do the check? | 知道负责检修的员工名字吗 |
[12:44] | Terrell Campbell and Nathan Butler. | 泰瑞尔·坎贝和内森•巴特勒 |
[12:47] | I’ll follow up with the company, | 我会跟公司跟进 |
[12:48] | but their work records both look really clean. | 但这两人的工作记录看起来很正常 |
[12:50] | See if you can track the last 48 hours of their lives. | 看看你能不能追踪他们最近48小时的动向 |
[12:52] | If they’re not directly involved, | 如果他们没有被直接牵扯进来 |
[12:54] | they may have been targeted. | 就有可能被作为目标 |
[12:55] | You got it. | 马上照办 |
[12:59] | These guys are running their own playbook. | 这些人有他们自己的玩法 |
[13:01] | They’ve made no provocative action since seizing the hostages, | 他们劫持人质之后还没有任何挑衅行为 |
[13:03] | and we’ve been trying to open a line of communication with them, | 我们一直试图跟他们进行沟通 |
[13:06] | but for the last 20 minutes | 但过去的20分钟里 |
[13:07] | they just pick up the phone and then hang it up. | 他们接了电话立马就挂掉了 |
[13:09] | And they probably think we’re gonna be | 他们估计觉得我们会 |
[13:10] | thrown off by the uncertainty. | 因为不确定而手足无措 |
[13:11] | It’s a crude psychological warfare, | 这是种不成熟的心理战 |
[13:12] | which makes me think we’re dealing with young men. | 所以我们觉得我们面对的是年轻人 |
[13:14] | How long does Commander Nash think it’ll take | 指挥官纳什需要多久 |
[13:16] | to disarm the IEDs? | 才能解除爆炸装置 |
[13:17] | Not sure. The C-4 charges | 说不准 C-4装置 |
[13:19] | are not only hard-wired to all the doors, | 不止有硬线连接在所有门上 |
[13:21] | but there might also be a remote detonator. | 还有可能有遥控引爆装置 |
[13:24] | Have you guys been able to get | 你们能获取到 |
[13:25] | any thermal imaging of the offices yet? | 那个办公室的热传感图像吗 |
[13:27] | Commander Nash says it’s on its way. | 纳什指挥官说正在准备 |
[13:29] | So you can’t see what’s going on up there, can you? | 所以你们看不到现在那里什么情况是吗 |
[13:32] | No, Matt, we can’t. Not yet. | 是的 马特 我们暂时还看不到 |
[13:36] | I know you want to be here, but– | 我知道你想留在这里 但是 |
[13:37] | I need to be here. | 我需要留在这 |
[13:40] | I’m ok. | 我还好 |
[14:17] | I’ve only seen 3 of them. | 就我看他们只有三个 |
[14:20] | You say that like you have a plan. | 你这么说像是你已经有计划了 |
[14:22] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[14:23] | The police and FBI, I’m sure they’re already downstairs. | 我相信警察和联调局的人已经在楼下了 |
[14:26] | But the problem is they have no way | 但他们现在还没法确定 |
[14:27] | of actually seeing what’s happening here. | 这里面现在是什么情况 |
[14:29] | So you and I have to create a little distraction, | 所以我们得分散他们的注意力 |
[14:31] | – And then I– – Ok. | -然后我 -好了 |
[14:34] | Here’s when the fun begins. | 现在好戏才刚开始 |
[14:36] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[14:38] | Up! | 起来 |
[14:40] | Let’s go to your office. | 去你办公室去 |
[14:45] | To your office. | 去你办公室 |
[15:05] | Just let the others go. | 放其他人走吧 |
[15:07] | I will stay with you. No. No, no, no. | 我会留在这里 不不不 |
[15:10] | Nobody’s going anywhere. | 没人能走 |
[15:16] | But I do need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[15:18] | I need you to choose a representative | 我需要你从你们组 |
[15:20] | from your group to speak on my behalf | 选一个代表来替我 |
[15:22] | to help me negotiate with the cops. | 跟警方沟通 |
[15:24] | You can’t speak for yourself? | 你不能自己说吗 |
[15:26] | Despite the propaganda you put out, | 与你们的宣传不同 |
[15:28] | police actually have an itchy trigger finger for folks like me. | 警察很容易会对我这类人开枪 |
[15:39] | No. | 不 |
[15:39] | I won’t do it. | 我不干 |
[15:41] | I won’t let myself be intimidated by men like you. | 我不会受你们这种人的胁迫的 |
[15:47] | Now, who’s the one of us that’s really prejudiced here? | 瞧瞧现在我们俩之间是谁更有偏见呢 |
[16:11] | The elevator– it’s on the move. | 电梯动了 |
[16:16] | Tara, talk to me. | 塔拉 说话 |
[16:18] | It’s coming down from the fourth floor. | 是从四楼下来的 |
[16:44] | This is SSA Tara Lewis. | 我是特别督查探员塔拉·露易丝 |
[16:46] | To whom am I speaking? | 我在跟谁说话 |
[16:47] | I’d say you’re speaking to your worst nightmare, | 要我说你在跟你最可怕的梦魇说话 |
[16:50] | SSA Tara Lewis. | 塔拉·露易丝探员 |
[16:51] | You can’t intimidate a federal agent, | 你吓不到联邦探员的 |
[16:53] | so let’s just stop with the games. | 所以停止你的把戏 |
[16:55] | No games. | 没什么把戏 |
[16:56] | I do like your style, SSA Tara Lewis. | 我喜欢你的风格 塔拉·露易丝探员 |
[17:00] | So here is my one and only demand. | 所以这是我唯一一个要求 |
[17:05] | Release Leonard Hagland from prison, | 把莱纳德·海格兰德从监狱里放出来 |
[17:08] | or I start executing a hostage | 不然我每15分钟 |
[17:10] | Every 15 minutes, starting… | 就会处刑一个人质 |
[17:17] | now. | 从现在开始 |
[17:25] | Leonard Rudolph Hagland, | 莱纳德·鲁道夫·海格兰德 |
[17:26] | 75 years old, former leader of a separatist group called the Horsemen. | 75岁 是一个名叫骑士团的独立组织的前头领 |
[17:30] | Didn’t the ALDC identify the Horsemen as a hate group? | 美国法辩会不是认定骑士团是仇恨组织吗 |
[17:33] | They did, 5 years ago, | 是的 五年前 |
[17:34] | and since then, the ALDC lawyers, like Kristy, | 从那之后 法辩会的律师们 比如克里斯蒂 |
[17:38] | have been waging a nonstop legal battle against the Horsemen. | 一直在跟骑士团打官司 |
[17:40] | One night, in april 2015, | 2015年4月的一晚 |
[17:43] | Hagland shot and killed two Virginia state troopers | 海格兰德在一次对他家的突袭中 |
[17:45] | during a raid of his house. | 枪杀了两名维吉尼亚州州警 |
[17:48] | Hagland now sits on death row in Virginia. | 海格兰德正在维吉尼亚等待执行死刑 |
[17:51] | He’s exhausted all of his appeals. | 他被驳回了所有上诉 |
[17:52] | He’s scheduled to die by lethal injection Monday morning. | 周一将被注射处死 |
[17:54] | Sounds like Hagland’s last desperate effort to stay alive. | 海格兰德在试图抓住最后的救命稻草 |
[17:58] | Using some good soldiers recruited from the Horsemen. | 利用从骑士团招募来的精兵 |
[18:01] | I say we bring Leonard Hagland in here. | 我们把莱纳德·海格兰德带过来 |
[18:03] | If he is indeed the brains behind this operation, | 如果这件事真是他策划的 |
[18:06] | I bet he’ll be such an arrogant son of a bitch, | 我打赌这个混蛋一定自大得要命 |
[18:08] | we won’t be able to stop him | 迫不及待要向我们炫耀 |
[18:09] | from bragging about his master plan. | 他”伟大的”计划 |
[18:11] | It’s worth a shot. I’ll make the call. | 值得一试 我去联系 |
[18:15] | It’s impossible to decipher these temperature differentials. | 无法破解这些温度离析 |
[18:18] | This building’s state-of-the-art | 这栋大楼的隔离技术太高端了 |
[18:19] | insulation is doing one hell of a job | 成功地把我们 |
[18:21] | insulating these unsubs from us. | 和嫌犯隔离开了 |
[18:22] | And the clock is ticking. | 时间不等人啊 |
[18:24] | We need to get eyes in there asap. | 我们得尽快看到里面的情况 |
[18:26] | I hate to go in there flying blind. | 我不想就这样盲目进去 |
[18:27] | We shouldn’t even consider that possibility. | 现在根本就不应该进去好吗 |
[18:29] | The risk of a blind breach is far outweighed | 我们再这样拖下去 |
[18:30] | by the risk of our further delay. | 危害要大得多 |
[18:32] | By my calculations, | 据我估计 |
[18:33] | they still have the C-4 on their side. | 他们手中还有C-4炸弹 |
[18:35] | So, I’m sorry. I’m not ready | 所以抱歉 |
[18:36] | to start adding up acceptable losses | 在实施其它可选择的方案之前 |
[18:38] | without first exhausting every other scenario open to us. | 没必要再增加伤亡 |
[18:40] | What other scenario? | 什么方案 |
[18:41] | Like getting the bastard on the phone and talking. | 比如让这混蛋接电话和我们交谈 |
[18:44] | Guys. | 各位 |
[18:47] | Phone’s clean. No DNA, | 手机上没有任何痕迹 |
[18:50] | No prints, and the unsub’s number | 没有DNA 没有指纹 |
[18:52] | seems to trace back to a disposable burner. | 追踪号码发现是一次性手机 |
[18:54] | But it does say something | 但他把自己 |
[18:56] | that he chose to label himself “Bad guy No.1.” | 定义为”坏蛋一号” 显示出了一点 |
[18:58] | Kind of like a dark class clown. | 有点像班里爱耍活宝的学生 |
[19:00] | This guy really craves attention. | 他急于获取关注 |
[19:01] | Absolutely. I mean, he wants to talk to us. | 没错 他想和我们交谈 |
[19:03] | He needs to, if only to show off. | 就算是为了炫耀 他也想 |
[19:06] | But I’m sure his plan calls for radio silence. | 但我肯定他的计划需要保持无线电静默 |
[19:10] | Yeah. That’s why I think I should start texting him. | 所以我得给他发短信 |
[19:13] | D.C. Metro just found a suspicious van | 华盛顿市局刚刚发现一辆可疑的货车 |
[19:15] | abandoned along the Vextel security team’s work route. | 停放地点在威克斯特尔保安队工作的路线上 |
[19:17] | All right, I’ll go check it out. | 好 我去看看 |
[19:55] | Is there a problem? | 怎么了 |
[19:56] | He shouldn’t have shot her. | 他不应该开枪打她的 |
[19:58] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[19:58] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[20:00] | So you want them to think we’re willing to negotiate? | 你想让他们以为我们想谈判吗 |
[20:02] | He knows what he’s doing. | 他知道自己在做什么 |
[20:04] | He just better have all of our money when this is over. | 但愿结束之后他能把钱给我们 |
[20:06] | He will. | 他会的 |
[20:08] | But you know this is about more than just money, my friend. | 但这不只是钱的问题 老兄 |
[20:11] | Look, I know because you and he are both Horsemen, you trust– | 我知道你和他都是骑士团的人 所以你信任 |
[20:14] | He’s the one. I’m telling you. | 我告诉你 就是他了 |
[20:20] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[20:22] | Don’t you worry about a thing. | 你别再杞人忧天了 |
[20:28] | Come on, quick. The driver’s side is… | 快点 驾驶席在… |
[20:40] | Stand down. | 解除戒备 |
[20:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:47] | So, can you tell me what happened? | 能告诉我发生什么了吗 |
[20:49] | Uh, yeah. me and Nate, we just got done with the Polk building. | 我和内特刚刚处理完波尔克大楼 |
[20:52] | I radioed the office And then wham! | 我呼叫了办公室 突然 |
[20:54] | These two dudes, they come out of nowhere. | 不知道从哪冒出来两个家伙 |
[20:56] | Do you think you could describe them to me? | 你能描述一下他们的长相吗 |
[20:58] | They was definitely a couple of… | 他们肯定是 |
[21:00] | you know, white dudes, | 白人 |
[21:01] | But I didn’t get a good look at them | 但他们脸上蒙着布 |
[21:03] | ’cause they had bandannas over their faces. | 我看不到他们的长相 |
[21:05] | They pushed us in the van, | 他们把我们推进货车 |
[21:07] | told us to give up everything, | 让我们把所有东西都交出来 |
[21:08] | including our uniforms. | 包括制服 |
[21:09] | And then one guy, he ties us up, | 其中一个 把我们绑了起来 |
[21:11] | while the other guy, he says… | 而另一个说 |
[21:12] | I’ll take care of them. | 我来解决他们 |
[21:17] | And that’s when I thought we were dead. | 我当时想我们死定了 |
[21:28] | But he didn’t do it. | 但他没杀我们 |
[21:30] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[21:30] | I mean, I’m grateful as hell, | 感谢上苍啊 |
[21:32] | but why tell the other guy that he was gonna take– | 但他既然不杀我们 |
[21:36] | take care of us if that’s not what he was gonna do? | 为什么和那个人说他来解…解决我们 |
[21:41] | So, one of the unsubs chose | 所以其中一个嫌犯选择 |
[21:43] | to spare the lives of the Vextel crew. | 不杀威克斯特尔的员工 |
[21:46] | Not only did he spare their lives, | 他不仅没杀他们 |
[21:47] | he deliberately lied to his partner. | 还故意对他的搭档撒谎 |
[21:49] | So if our unsubs have been culled | 如果嫌犯都是从骑士团 |
[21:50] | from the ranks of the Horsemen, | 精挑细选出来的 |
[21:52] | then it seems that one of them’s | 看来他们中的一人 |
[21:53] | having some doubts about their manifest destiny. | 对其宣扬的信条并非坚信不疑 |
[21:55] | And that one may not be so keen | 这个人可能并不想 |
[21:57] | on sacrificing himself for the cause. | 为此而牺牲自己 |
[22:00] | Leonard Hagland has arrived. | 莱纳德·海格兰德到了 |
[22:06] | You bureau boys are something else. | 你们联调局的人真是不一样 |
[22:11] | You think just because I’m about to get | 你以为仅仅因为 |
[22:12] | a big old needle in my veins | 我要接受注射死亡 |
[22:14] | that you can bring me in here | 你就可以把我带到这 |
[22:15] | and I just might break down and snitch? | 我就会崩溃 然后都供出来吗 |
[22:19] | I’m supervisory special agent David Rossi. | 我是特别督察探员戴夫·罗西 |
[22:22] | Now, the reason that I– | 我为什么来 |
[22:23] | Yeah, you must have me confused | 你把我错当成 |
[22:25] | with one of your mafia cousins, | 你的黑手党兄弟了吧 |
[22:27] | ’cause I don’t bend over like that. | 我不会这么轻易屈服的 |
[22:30] | Wow! Sticks and stones, Lenny. | 说话这么不留情面啊 莱尼 |
[22:34] | But I gotta say, I was expecting something | 但我得说句老实话 我还指望 |
[22:37] | a little more intimidating | 你能更可怕一点 |
[22:38] | from the notorious leader of the Horsemen, | 毕竟曾是骑士团臭名昭著的首领 |
[22:41] | but then you’re just the punk-ass coward | 但你其实也不过是从背后 |
[22:44] | who shot two Virginia state troopers in the back. | 打死两个弗吉尼亚州警的傻逼胆小鬼 |
[22:47] | I acted in self-defense. | 我是出于自我防卫 |
[22:49] | Those men were trespassing on my property. | 他们擅闯我的住宅 |
[22:51] | They were there to assassinate me. | 他们想要来暗杀我 |
[22:53] | It’s all part of your FBI/ATF gestapo. | 你们联调局和酒烟枪监管局的秘密警察 |
[22:56] | Whoa, whoa. You know, I wish we had time to chat, | 我没时间跟你聊天 |
[22:58] | but there’s some men who have taken | 有人劫持了 |
[23:00] | a whole bunch of innocent people hostage, | 大量无辜民众 |
[23:03] | and their only demand is that we set you free. | 而他们的唯一要求就是让我们释放你 |
[23:07] | Now, do you know anything about that? | 你对此有什么了解吗 |
[23:10] | Who are the hostages? | 人质都是些什么人 |
[23:11] | That doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[23:12] | – You don’t see it, do you? – See what? | -你没看出来吧 -看什么 |
[23:14] | The awakening. | 觉醒 |
[23:16] | ’cause this crooked system has chosen | 因为这个畸形的体制决定要 |
[23:18] | to crucify men like me. | 折磨我这样的人 |
[23:20] | It’s forced a sword to be drawn | 这迫使亮剑出鞘 |
[23:22] | that will refresh the tree of liberty with blood and– | 以血染那自由树 方能重焕生机 |
[23:26] | You know what that sounds like to me, | 你知道这番话在我听来 |
[23:28] | besides a whole bunch of bs? | 除了像是瞎扯淡 还像什么吗 |
[23:30] | That sounds like a non-denial denial. | 像不是否认的否认 |
[23:33] | I got nothing to do with it. | 跟我无关 |
[23:37] | Today you got some innocent folk being held hostage. | 今天有无辜的人被劫持 |
[23:40] | But tomorrow, tomorrow, you have to understand, | 但你必须认识到 明天 就在明天 |
[23:43] | judgment will march right to the heart | 联调局的中心就将迎来审判 |
[23:46] | of the FBI and cut it out. | 大肆破坏 |
[23:49] | Lenny, are you threatening me? | 莱尼 你这是在威胁我吗 |
[23:52] | No, I’m just, uh… | 没有 我不过是 |
[23:54] | I’m just telling you the truth. | 我不过是实话实说 |
[24:34] | Oh, my god! Oh, my god. It’s Kristy! | 我的天啊 我的天啊 是克里斯蒂 |
[24:36] | She called 911. They patched her through to me. | 她打给911 转给我了 |
[24:41] | Kristy? | 克里斯蒂 |
[24:43] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[24:44] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[24:45] | How many men are holding you? | 劫持你们的有几个人 |
[24:47] | There are 3, in their 20s. | 三个 都二十岁出头 |
[24:49] | Ok. You know what could really help us right now | 现在有一个办法对我们帮助最大 |
[24:51] | is if you could use your phone’s camera | 不知道你能否使用手机摄像头 |
[24:53] | to show us what’s going on in there. | 让我们看到里面的情况 |
[24:55] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[24:56] | But they took all of our devices, | 但他们收走了我们的电子设备 |
[24:58] | so this isn’t my phone. | 而这不是我的手机 |
[25:00] | it’s the one I just bought you. | 是买给你的那部 |
[25:02] | But even without the service being activated, | 但尽管没有激活业务 |
[25:03] | it let me make an emergency call. | 还是能拨出紧急电话 |
[25:06] | Can you activate the phone she’s calling from? | 你能激活她现在用的这部手机吗 |
[25:07] | I sure can. Give me a sec. | 当然可以 稍等 |
[25:13] | Kristy… | 克里斯蒂 |
[25:17] | I want you to know how much I love you. | 我只想你知道我很爱你 |
[25:20] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[25:23] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[25:24] | Kristy? What’s wrong? | 克里斯蒂 怎么回事 |
[25:36] | All right, can I have everyone’s attention? | 各位注意 |
[25:40] | It doesn’t seem like anyone on the outside | 看来外面没有一个人 |
[25:42] | cares whether you people live or die. | 在意你们的死活 |
[25:48] | No. | 不要 |
[25:49] | – Get up. – No. No, please. | -站起来 -不 不要 |
[25:51] | – Get up. – Please, let me go. | -站起来 -求求你 放过我 |
[25:52] | Don’t do this! Man! | 不要 天啊 |
[25:56] | Please, don’t do this! | 求求你 不要 |
[25:58] | Just let me go! | 放过我 |
[26:05] | Kristy? | 克里斯蒂 |
[26:37] | You think dropping bodies is gonna accelerate | 你认为杀人 |
[26:38] | getting you what you want, but it won’t. | 就能更快如愿以偿吗 没门 |
[26:41] | Hagland has just been released into FBI custody, | 海格兰德刚转到联调局的监禁之下 |
[26:43] | but if you don’t keep your finger off the trigger, | 但如果你们不能停止杀戮 |
[26:44] | that’s where it ends. | 此事也就止步于此 |
[26:45] | Please spare me the boring details. | 拜托你别说那些有的没的 |
[26:48] | Just release him, and this is over. | 只要释放他 一切就结束了 |
[26:50] | I can keep things moving forward, | 我可以着手推进此事 |
[26:52] | but I need you to make a good faith effort. | 但需要你表示诚意 |
[26:55] | All right? A gesture. | 好吧 拿出行动 |
[26:56] | I need you to release just one hostage to me. | 我需要你释放一位人质 |
[27:00] | Just one. | 一位就行 |
[27:33] | Matt, Matt, are you still there? | 马特 马特 还在吗 |
[27:35] | I’m here. | 我在呢 |
[27:37] | Ok. I’m ready to do this when you are. | 好 你们准备好我就可以开始了 |
[27:39] | Garcia, we need to activate this phone. | 加西亚 我们需要激活这部手机 |
[27:41] | Yeah, yeah, I know. Almost there. | 好的 好的 我知道 马上就好 |
[27:44] | And we are… Live. | 我们现在…连上了 |
[27:46] | Kristy should be able to switch to a video call now. | 克里斯蒂现在应该能转到视频通话了 |
[27:56] | Matt. | 马特 |
[27:57] | It’s really good to see you. | 能见到你真好 |
[27:59] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[28:04] | Ok, let’s do this. | 好 开始吧 |
[28:32] | So even though I might now be able to keep talking to you, | 尽管我或许无法跟你说话 |
[28:34] | I might still be able to hear you | 但我还是能听到 |
[28:36] | ’cause I have this wireless ear bud in. | 因为有这个无线耳机 |
[28:43] | Ok. I hope that helps. | 好吧 希望能有用 |
[28:45] | That’s perfect. | 棒极了 |
[28:51] | Garcia, back to you. We need to uplink this to the command post. | 加西亚 到你了 需要上传给指挥站 |
[28:54] | Already making the connection. | 已经在连了 |
[28:58] | 音频追踪 系统活动中 转发蜂窝信号 | |
[29:00] | You’re looking at Dalton McCann, 24, | 这位是道尔顿·麦卡恩 24岁 |
[29:02] | And this is Jasper Talbot, 26. | 这位是贾斯珀·塔尔博特 26岁 |
[29:05] | Both of them are ex-army, | 他们都是前部队人员 |
[29:06] | Dishonorably discharged, ex-cons. | 因罪被开除军籍 坐过牢 |
[29:09] | They are suspected for a series of bank robberies in Florida. | 佛罗里达州连环银行抢劫案嫌犯 |
[29:12] | So I’ve been following up | 我一直在调查 |
[29:12] | on some friends of Hagland, | 海格兰德的一些朋友 |
[29:14] | and I found a lead on our third man. | 我在第三名嫌犯身上发现了一条线索 |
[29:18] | Now, according to visitors logs, | 根据访客登记 |
[29:19] | the young man sitting with Leonard Hagland | 和莱纳德·海格兰德坐在一起的年轻人 |
[29:21] | is Roland Cole. | 名叫罗兰·科尔 |
[29:23] | And when Rossi asked me to do a little more digging, | 罗西要我进一步追查此人身份 |
[29:26] | I couldn’t find any real record of a Roland Cole. | 我却找不到罗兰·科尔的任何真实记录 |
[29:28] | Now, take a look how the two interact with one another. | 现在看下这两个人是如何互动的 |
[29:31] | The body language does suggest | 他们的身体语言说明了 |
[29:32] | a particular bond of intimacy. | 他们具有某种亲密关系 |
[29:34] | Yeah. And what I’m seeing is the interplay | 是的 我认为是父子之间的 |
[29:37] | between a father and son. | 相互交流 |
[29:39] | Except there is no official record | 但是官方记录上 |
[29:41] | of Hagland having a son. | 海格兰德并没有儿子 |
[29:43] | He has 3 daughters from one wife. | 他与一位妻子育有三个女儿 |
[29:45] | But you think he also has an illegitimate son. | 但你认为他还有一个私生子 |
[29:47] | A son desperate to be legitimately acknowledged | 一位迫切需要被离开自己的父亲 |
[29:50] | by an absent father. | 认可的儿子 |
[29:51] | Well, I’m still going through the ALDC files | 我还在查询美国法辩会卷宗 |
[29:53] | and I should be able to verify that information. | 我应该可以查证这个信息是否属实 |
[29:55] | We should do that. We need the details. | 请继续 我们需要细节 |
[29:57] | I’m gonna go get confirmation right from the source. | 我直接去找当事者求证 |
[30:07] | We know that his name isn’t Roland Cole. | 我们知道他不叫罗兰·科尔 |
[30:11] | And not only that, we know that he’s your son, Lenny, | 不仅如此 我们还知道他是你的儿子 莱尼 |
[30:15] | and that he’s the one leading the charge | 他就是这次要求释放你的 |
[30:18] | to set you free. | 行动的主使 |
[30:20] | He’s a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[30:22] | And your wife clearly has no idea. | 你妻子肯定毫不知情 |
[30:25] | But I honestly wish that she’d been the one who’d given him to me. | 但我真心希望她就是这个孩子的母亲 |
[30:29] | But that is not how it was intended, | 但是事情往往不如愿 |
[30:32] | because the good lord, well, | 因为伟大的上帝 |
[30:34] | he works in mysterious ways. | 他的行为总是不可预知 |
[30:38] | If you care so much about your son, | 如果你这么在乎你的儿子 |
[30:41] | why would you be willing to sacrifice him | 为什么还愿意牺牲他 |
[30:43] | for some vain effort– | 去做一些徒劳的挣扎 |
[30:45] | Oh, spare me your sanctimonious crap, agent Rossi. | 别在这给我道貌岸然的 罗西探员 |
[30:47] | Now, do you really want to save the lives | 你真的想救 |
[30:49] | of those innocent people, because you know I can do that for you. | 这些无辜的生命吗 因为你知道我能帮你 |
[30:52] | That’s why you brought me in here to begin with. | 所以你才把我带到这来 |
[30:53] | I could talk to the boy. | 我可以和那个孩子谈谈 |
[30:54] | I wish you could talk to him. | 我也希望你能和他谈谈 |
[30:56] | But… | 但是 |
[30:58] | I’d like something in return. | 我想要你给我一些回报 |
[31:01] | Of course you do. | 当然 |
[31:02] | Now, I’m not asking to get out of jail. | 我不是要求出狱 |
[31:07] | I just want to get off death row. | 我只是不想接受死刑 |
[31:08] | Get me off death row and get me into a federal facility | 免我死刑 让我到联邦监狱去 |
[31:11] | where I can serve out the rest of my life. | 终生服刑 |
[31:14] | That afraid to meet your maker? | 这么害怕去见上帝吗 |
[31:16] | I’m afraid you don’t have much time. | 恐怕你没有多少时间了 |
[31:26] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[31:30] | I’m not here to negotiate. | 我不是来协商的 |
[31:34] | Then the blood of all those ALDC folks | 那么所有那些美国法律辩护委员会的人 |
[31:37] | is on your hands. | 都是因你而丧命的 |
[31:43] | Thanks for the help, Lenny. | 感谢你的帮助 莱尼 |
[31:50] | So, if Roland Cole is Hagland’s son, | 所以 如果罗兰·科尔是海格兰德的儿子 |
[31:52] | then the way to defuse this situation right now | 那么化解现状的方法就是 |
[31:54] | is to somehow undermine his belief | 摧毁他的信念 |
[31:56] | that this sacrifice is gonna earn him | 让他知道这种牺牲不会让他赢得 |
[31:58] | his father’s long-withheld approval. | 父亲长期未给予他的认同 |
[31:59] | Well, one way we can start to get inside of his head | 第一步控制他的心智的办法就是 |
[32:01] | is by using his real name. | 以他的真名称呼他 |
[32:04] | Looks like it’s Josh Martin. | 他应该叫乔什·马丁 |
[32:13] | Also, I’m not sure if Kristy’s even aware | 还有 我不确定克里斯蒂知不知道 |
[32:16] | of how much deep background research The ALDC | 美国法律辩护委员会对海格兰德和他的信徒 |
[32:18] | did on Hagland and his Horsemen, | 做了多少深度调查 |
[32:20] | But the rumor was that most of their money | 但是流传他们主要的资金 |
[32:21] | came from running illegal guns through Mexico. | 来自于在墨西哥倒卖非法武器 |
[32:24] | And then up into New Mexico, | 而乔什就是在新墨西哥州 |
[32:27] | where Josh was born and raised. | 出生和长大的 |
[32:29] | Matt, how confident are you that this research is accurate? | 马特 你有多确定这个调查是准确的 |
[32:33] | You’re asking because you want to know | 你这么问是因为你想知道 |
[32:34] | if that’s who Josh’s mother really was? | 乔什的母亲是谁吗 |
[32:35] | You know I never say die. | 你知道我从不轻易放弃 |
[32:37] | I’ve been going through my digital bag of tricks | 我一直在动用我的数字魔法 |
[32:38] | figuring a way to hack the building back from the bad guys. | 试图找到从坏人那黑入那栋大楼的方法 |
[32:40] | I found a discrepancy | 我发现了 |
[32:42] | in the blueprints of the building server | 这栋大楼的服务器上的平面图与 |
[32:44] | and those on file at Vextel Security. | 威克斯特尔安保公司存档的有一处差异 |
[32:48] | Wait, I think Garcia just found it. | 等下 我觉得加西亚已经发现了 |
[32:50] | This is the way they think they can guarantee | 这就是他们认为可以确保 |
[32:52] | walking away from this. | 能成功逃脱的办法 |
[32:53] | What damn good is it doing? | 瞧你干了什么好事 |
[32:54] | Erol, please, be quiet. | 埃罗尔 安静 |
[32:56] | We just need to stay calm. | 我们只需要保持冷静 |
[33:29] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[33:45] | No! | 不 |
[33:46] | He found the camera. | 他发现摄像头了 |
[33:52] | What, do you want to help the cops? | 怎么 你想帮条子 |
[33:54] | Huh? Is that it? | 是吗 |
[33:55] | It wasn’t me, I swear! | 不是我 我发誓 |
[33:56] | Let’s give ’em something to watch. | 那就给他们点好看的 |
[33:57] | No! | 不 |
[33:58] | Get up! | 起来 |
[34:00] | Let him go. I did it. | 放开他 是我放的 |
[34:05] | It was my phone. | 那是我的手机 |
[34:07] | I put it up there. | 我放在那里的 |
[34:11] | Stop! No! | 住手 不 |
[34:13] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[34:16] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[34:31] | Want to watch? | 想看吗 |
[34:34] | Watch this. | 好好看着 |
[34:46] | Kristy, Kristy, if you can still hear us, | 克里斯蒂 克里斯蒂 如果你还能听到我们 |
[34:48] | Repeat every word I tell you. | 重复我说的每句话 |
[34:51] | Josh. | 乔什 |
[34:51] | Josh… | 乔什 |
[34:52] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这样做的 |
[34:53] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这样做的 |
[35:00] | – What did you just say? – I know who you really are. | -你说什么 -我知道你到底是谁 |
[35:01] | I know who you really are. | 我知道你到底是谁了 |
[35:03] | Your name is Josh Martin. | 你叫乔什·马丁 |
[35:04] | Your name is Josh Martin. | 你叫乔什·马丁 |
[35:05] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[35:06] | …guns through Mexico. And that’s where… | …往墨西哥偷运枪时 在那里… |
[35:08] | What the hell is she talking about? | 她在说什么东西 |
[35:09] | The Horsemen were running guns through Mexico, | 骑士团往墨西哥偷运枪时 |
[35:11] | and that’s where Leonard Hagland met Gabriela. | 莱纳德·海格兰德遇到了加布里埃拉 |
[35:13] | – He took her as his mistress… – He took her as his mistress… | -她做了他的情妇 -她做了他的情妇 |
[35:15] | He snuck her across the border… | 他把她偷运出边境 |
[35:16] | And then he snuck her across the border | 然后他把她偷运出边境 |
[35:18] | and moved her to New Mexico. | 将她送到了新墨西哥州 |
[35:19] | – Truth or… – Truth or consequences, New Mexico, | -楚斯… -新墨西哥州的楚斯康西昆镇 |
[35:22] | where she gave birth to you, Josh. | 她在那里生下了你 乔什 |
[35:23] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[35:24] | She’s getting in his head. | 她侵入了他的思想 |
[35:26] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[35:28] | Your dad was hardly around. | 你爸爸一般不在身边 |
[35:28] | Where’s Matt? | 马特去哪里了 |
[35:29] | And it wasn’t until years later | 好几年后你才发现 |
[35:30] | that you found out it was because he had | 那是因为他 |
[35:31] | – Shut up! – a whole other family in Virginia. | -闭嘴 -在弗吉尼亚还有一个家 |
[35:43] | Is she telling the truth? | 她说的是实话吗 |
[35:43] | Look, this doesn’t matter right now. | 这不重要 |
[35:45] | Of course it matters! | 这当然重要 |
[35:53] | I’m sorry, Dalton, you were right. | 对不起 道尔顿 你说得对 |
[35:55] | I mean, here we are risking our lives | 我们在这里冒生命危险 |
[35:58] | for some damn half-breed! | 就为了一个私生子 |
[36:02] | Traitor. | 叛徒 |
[36:04] | Please stop. | 住手 |
[36:05] | Look, don’t you say another word. | 你再敢说一句话试试 |
[36:09] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[36:18] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[36:20] | Lay down your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[36:22] | Put ’em down! | 放下 |
[36:33] | You get him? | 干掉他了吗 |
[36:35] | No. But damn it, they found the vent. | 没有 但是他们发现通风管道了 |
[36:37] | We have to seal that up. | 我们得把那里封上 |
[36:39] | All right. You take care of that. | 好吧 你去处理 |
[36:41] | I’ll take care of him. | 我去干掉他 |
[36:56] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[36:58] | Show me your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[37:11] | Dalton! | 道尔顿 |
[38:35] | Matt! No! | 马特 不 |
[38:37] | Please… | 不要… |
[38:39] | It’s not you. | 这不是你 |
[39:17] | ♪ Hands and hearts | ♪ 双手和本心 |
[39:21] | ♪ Whispered plans | ♪ 在此呢喃 |
[39:25] | ♪ We saw the … | ♪ 我们看到了 |
[39:27] | You’ll be ok. | 你会没事的 |
[39:32] | ♪ Planting our dreams | ♪ 种下我们的梦 |
[39:36] | ♪ To see what grows | ♪ 看看我们的收获 |
[39:40] | ♪ And building walls around the things we love | ♪ 围起我们所爱的东西 |
[39:47] | ♪ And building walls around the things we love | ♪ 围起我们所爱的东西 |
[39:55] | ♪ And I love our home | ♪ 我爱我们的家 |
[40:05] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[40:06] | Your son is in custody. | 你的儿子已经被抓了 |
[40:08] | How many hostages are dead? | 多少人质死了 |
[40:10] | You know, not only will you be getting the needle on Monday morning, | 你不仅可以安心在周一早上打你的针 |
[40:15] | but Josh will be following in your footsteps. | 乔什也会走上你的老路 |
[40:18] | You were right, Lenny. | 你说得对 莱尼 |
[40:20] | God does work in mysterious ways. | 上帝的行事方式的确很莫测 |
[40:24] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[40:27] | ♪ Tears and rain | ♪ 眼泪和雨水 |
[40:30] | ♪ Flow and drown | ♪ 沉沉浮浮 |
[40:34] | ♪ That our moments will never die | ♪ 我们的时光永远不会逝去 |
[40:41] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[40:44] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[40:45] | ♪ Never alone | ♪ 永远不孤单 |
[40:48] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[40:49] | ♪ I’ll build these walls around our home | ♪ 我会围起我们的家 |
[40:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:58] | Does that make sense? | 这种感觉正常吗 |
[41:01] | It does. | 嗯 |
[41:06] | I think you’re gonna want to talk to somebody, | 我觉得你会想找人谈谈 |
[41:09] | Not just me. | 不仅仅是我 |
[41:21] | 小洁 来确认下克里斯蒂的情况 加西亚 克里斯蒂还好吗 还有你 艾米莉 打个招呼 你们还好吗 | |
[41:25] | Everybody wants to check on you. | 大家都想问问你有没有事 |
[41:28] | You’re using the phone. | 你在用新手机了 |
[41:33] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[41:36] | This is the phone that saved your life. | 这手机救了你的命 |
[41:43] | So, you’re saying I was right. | 所以你的意思是我说得对 |
[41:54] | It is “Proverbs” that reminds us, | 俗话说 |
[41:56] | “Do not boast about tomorrow, | “莫看明日 |
[41:58] | for you do not know what a day may bring.” | 今日已然充满惊喜” |