时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:20] | The Capilanos | 卡皮拉诺兄弟 |
[03:25] | “Masks are wonderfully paradoxical in this way. | “面具在某种意义上来说是自相矛盾的 |
[03:29] | “While they may hide the physical reality, | 它们虽然掩盖了人的表象 |
[03:31] | they can show us how a person wants to be seen.” | 但却展现出一个人想要呈现的面貌” |
[03:35] | Joanna Scott. | 乔安娜·斯科特[美国作家] |
[03:37] | Ok, ok. And by ok, I mean the abbreviation | 好了好了 说到好[OK] 我说的只是 |
[03:41] | of the great state of Oklahoma, | 俄克拉荷马州的简称 |
[03:43] | ’cause everything I’m gonna say now | 因为我接下来要说的事 |
[03:45] | is not ok. | 一点也不好 |
[03:47] | The unsub we are looking for | 我们要找的嫌犯 |
[03:48] | killed last week in Colorado | 上周在科罗拉多州杀了人 |
[03:50] | and then again last night in Oklahoma. | 昨晚又在俄克拉荷马州作案了 |
[03:53] | Big mistake. Crossing state lines | 犯了大错 跨越州界犯案 |
[03:54] | gives us jurisdiction. | 给了我们司法管辖权 |
[03:56] | Attacking in two states is ambitious. | 跨越两个州犯案是个体力活 |
[03:58] | Maybe he’s a truck driver or has other work in the area? | 他可能是名卡车司机或是在那里有其他工作 |
[04:01] | I can check the highway serial killer database. | 我可以查一下高速连环杀手数据库 |
[04:03] | So our latest victim, Mark Wilson, 35, | 我们最新的被害人马克·威尔森 35岁 |
[04:05] | was beaten to death in his home, | 在其家中被殴打致死 |
[04:07] | like our first victim, Sam Franklin. | 和我们的第一名被害人山姆·富兰克林一样 |
[04:10] | They were both hard-working midwestern men. | 他们都是辛勤工作的中西部男性 |
[04:13] | Both homes were robbed, and you know that | 两家都被抢劫了 |
[04:16] | super-sensitive side of your mouth part here? | 你知道你的唇周有块超敏感部位吗 |
[04:18] | On both of them, it was cut. | 他们的那个部位都被切开了 |
[04:21] | Are they smiling? | 他们是在微笑吗 |
[04:24] | How did he do that? | 他怎么做到的 |
[04:25] | That’s awful. | 这太惨了 |
[04:26] | This wasn’t about inflicting more pain. | 这不是为了造成更多痛苦 |
[04:28] | I mean, they were already dead. | 他们都已经死了 |
[04:30] | He was compelled to do this. | 他是受欲望驱使而这么做 |
[04:31] | He’s got a type. | 他有受害人类型 |
[04:32] | Strong married men with kids. | 有孩子的强壮已婚男性 |
[04:34] | It could be a surrogate. | 这可能是替代品 |
[04:35] | He’s got patricidal tendencies, | 他有弑父倾向 |
[04:36] | shows power-assertive behavior. | 表现出了权力独断的行为 |
[04:38] | At first glance, he feels like a family annihilator | 在第一起现场 他像灭门杀手一样 |
[04:40] | attacking the home, but he’s not killing | 袭击了那个家 但他没有 |
[04:42] | the whole family. | 杀了全家人 |
[04:43] | And he chooses to destroy the heads of household | 他选择在没有旁观者的情况下 |
[04:45] | without an audience. | 夺走了一家之主的生命 |
[04:47] | There could be some mercy in him after all. | 或许他内心还有一丝仁慈 |
[04:49] | Well, that might be true with Sam Franklin, | 在山姆·富兰克林身上或许是这样 |
[04:52] | but with Mark Wilson, his 7-year-old son dylan | 但在马克·威尔森案中 他七岁的儿子迪兰 |
[04:55] | saw the whole thing. | 目睹了全过程 |
[04:56] | Oh, no. | 天哪 |
[04:59] | Is he talking? | 他有说什么吗 |
[04:59] | Well, he was, but not anymore. | 他之前还说话 但现在不肯再开口了 |
[05:02] | It’s unclear what he saw, | 还不清楚他看到了什么 |
[05:03] | but he says his dad was killed by a clown. | 但他说是一个小丑杀了他爸爸 |
[05:09] | Maybe the unsub wore a disguise. | 可能嫌犯乔装打扮了一番 |
[05:11] | Or he’s projecting something he fears. | 或是他描述了某种他害怕的事物 |
[05:13] | There’s a word, even though it’s not recognized | 有一个词来形容对小丑的过度恐惧 |
[05:14] | by any dictionary or psychology manual, | 虽然没被任何字典或心理学期刊承认 |
[05:16] | for the excessive fear of clowns–coulrophobia. | 这个词叫小丑恐惧症 |
[05:19] | Well, whatever he saw, we need to find out | 无论他看到了什么 我们都需要弄清 |
[05:20] | if it was real or perceived. | 那是真的还是想象出来的 |
[05:22] | Wheels up in 20. | 20分钟后起飞 |
[05:28] | I got officers searching pawn shops in the area | 我让警员去排查了这片区域的典当行 |
[05:30] | but came up empty. | 但一无所获 |
[05:32] | Sorry if you got a few stares. | 为一些人的奇怪目光道歉 |
[05:34] | Last time the Feds were here was when they caught McVeigh. | 上次有联调局的人来 还是抓麦维克的时候 |
[05:37] | We got you set up over here. | 帮你们在这安排好了 |
[05:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:41] | Yeah, I saw what this psycho did | 我看了那疯子 |
[05:43] | to the vic’s mouth. | 对被害人的嘴干的事 |
[05:44] | I figured it wasn’t his first time. | 我猜想那应该不是他第一次这么做 |
[05:46] | So that’s when I ran it through ViCap, | 我就在暴力犯罪数据库查了一下 |
[05:48] | and it was time to call you. | 就给你们打电话了 |
[05:50] | Are you the one who responded to the Wilson residence? | 你是威尔森家案子的接警员吗 |
[05:53] | Yeah. And, of course, I found Dylan Wilson | 是的 而且我还发现迪兰·威尔森 |
[05:55] | hiding in his bedroom. | 藏在自己的卧室里 |
[05:57] | He called 911? | 他报的警吗 |
[05:59] | Yeah, but not until the sun came up. | 是的 但是天亮之后才报的 |
[06:03] | I’m sure he was too afraid to make a sound. | 他肯定是害怕到不敢发出声音 |
[06:06] | Time of death was midnight. | 死亡时间是午夜 |
[06:08] | He was in that house with his dead father for hours. | 他和他死去的父亲共处一室好几个小时 |
[06:10] | No wonder he isn’t talking. | 难怪他不再说话了 |
[06:15] | Outpatient pharmacy, dial 621. | 门诊药房 621号取药 |
[06:18] | Outpatient pharmacy, dial 621. | 门诊药房 621号取药 |
[06:23] | Hi. Mrs. Wilson, we’re Agents Reid | 威尔森太太 您好 我们是来自匡提科的 |
[06:25] | and Simmons from Quantico. | 里德探员和西蒙斯探员 |
[06:27] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[06:28] | We’re so sorry for your loss. | 请您节哀 |
[06:31] | Before he stopped talking, | 在他不再说话之前 |
[06:33] | he said he wish he’d called for help sooner. | 他说他多希望他能早点打电话求救 |
[06:36] | Irrational guilt, especially for a child, | 非理性的内疚感 尤其对于儿童来说 |
[06:39] | is common after a traumatic event. | 是创伤后会出现的普遍现象 |
[06:42] | Is he gonna talk again? | 他还会再开口说话吗 |
[06:44] | The doctors here can’t tell me. | 这里的医生没法回答我 |
[06:46] | Most likely, but what he’s doing | 很可能会的 但他的表现 |
[06:48] | is called disassociating. | 被称之为解离症 |
[06:49] | It’s a psychological form of self-protection. | 这是种自我保护的心理反应 |
[06:53] | You mind if I talk to him? | 你介意我和他谈谈吗 |
[06:54] | Please. | 请吧 |
[07:01] | Hi, Dylan. | 迪兰 你好 |
[07:04] | My name’s Spencer. | 我叫斯宾塞 |
[07:07] | I’m really sorry about what happened to your dad. | 我很遗憾你爸爸遭遇的一切 |
[07:10] | I can’t imagine how scary that must have been. | 我难以想象那究竟有多恐怖 |
[07:17] | I heard who you saw, and I was hoping… | 我听说你看到了什么人 我希望… |
[07:21] | maybe you could draw me a picture? | 你能不能帮我画幅画 |
[07:57] | So he parked in front of the house instead of the garage. | 他把车停在了家门前而不是车库 |
[08:00] | If he was carrying a sleeping Dylan, | 如果他抱着睡着的迪兰 |
[08:02] | it would have been the fastest way inside. | 这是最快回屋的路 |
[08:03] | That’s why he missed the jimmied lock on the garage door. | 所以他才没注意到车库的门锁被撬开了 |
[08:06] | Unsub’s hitting secluded houses. | 嫌犯袭击的都是偏远的住所 |
[08:08] | Mark’s entry would have interrupted the robbery. | 马克的进门肯定打断了他的入室抢劫 |
[08:12] | So he would have put Dylan in his bed | 他把迪兰放在了床上 |
[08:13] | and then he would have gone to sleep himself. | 接着又自己去睡觉了 |
[08:15] | Which makes sense, since the struggle started | 这是说得通的 因为打斗是从 |
[08:17] | in the master bedroom. | 主卧开始的 |
[08:18] | But it ended in the living room. | 但最后是在客厅结束的 |
[08:20] | He probably tried to get the violence | 他大概希望尽可能 |
[08:22] | as far away from Dylan as he could. | 让暴力冲突远离迪兰 |
[08:24] | Just like that first kill in Colorado, | 和科罗拉多州的第一起谋杀一样 |
[08:26] | he found his murder weapon on the scene. | 凶手是在现场找的作案工具 |
[08:28] | So this guy’s organized, and yet he is improvising. | 这个人很有条理 却也会随机应变 |
[08:31] | Well, he hasn’t established a pattern | 他还没有形成模式 |
[08:33] | ’cause he’s just getting started. | 因为他只是刚开始 |
[08:35] | Well, if Dylan saw him, chances are he saw Dylan, too, | 如果迪兰看见了他 那他应该也看见了迪兰 |
[08:37] | and chose to let him live. | 却选择让他活了下来 |
[08:39] | Well, maybe he has boundaries | 可能伤害孩子 |
[08:41] | when it comes to hurting children. | 触及到了他的底线 |
[08:44] | Oy, I got nada on the highway database, fyi. | 和你们说声 我在高速杀手数据库什么都没查到 |
[08:48] | but the other task of finding additional robberies | 但查找这两个州发生的类似抢劫 |
[08:50] | in those two states, bingo-go-go. | 倒是有所收获 |
[08:53] | I got 3 robberies | 我在科罗拉多州 |
[08:55] | additionally in Colorado | 发现了三起相关抢劫案 |
[08:57] | That are linked by a bizarre smiley face | 它们都由刻在门上的古怪笑脸 |
[09:00] | carved into the doors. | 联系到了一起 |
[09:02] | Strange his signature would evolve | 他的签名从刻在木头上 |
[09:03] | from carving wood to cutting faces. | 发展到刻在脸上 真是令人奇怪 |
[09:06] | Homeowners weren’t there? | 屋主当时都不在家吗 |
[09:07] | Hence no homicides. | 所以才没死人 |
[09:09] | They’re also in equally hard-to-find spots. | 他们也是在相对偏僻的地方 |
[09:10] | I’m sending you the towns…now. | 我正把地址发给你们 |
[09:15] | The houses are all far off from the interstate. | 这些地方都离州际公路很远 |
[09:18] | He must have scouted them before he burgled them, right? | 他在抢劫前肯定跟踪过他们对吧 |
[09:20] | Not necessarily. They could be targets of opportunity. | 也不一定 也许是随机选择的 |
[09:23] | Dark street, dark house. | 漆黑的街道 没亮灯的房子 |
[09:25] | Well, something triggered him | 在他最后一次抢劫 |
[09:26] | between his last robbery and his first murder. | 和首次行凶之间肯定有什么事刺激了他 |
[09:29] | Maybe he’s got a connection to these towns. | 也许他和这些镇子有什么关联 |
[10:10] | Thank you, Dylan. This is really helpful. | 谢谢 迪兰 这很有帮助 |
[10:13] | I’m going to show it to my friend, ok? | 我去拿给我朋友看 好吗 |
[10:22] | Looks like a simple plan. | 看上去计划很简单 |
[10:24] | First hit houses in small towns and keep moving. | 先袭击小镇上的房子 然后不断移动 |
[10:27] | Not too bright to leave a calling card | 但留下标记声明自己 |
[10:29] | announcing how many houses they’ve robbed. | 抢劫了多少房子就不那么明智了 |
[10:31] | Well, the unsub didn’t start out | 嫌犯开始没想 |
[10:32] | looking for blood on his hands, so what changed him? | 让自己的手上沾满血 什么改变了他 |
[10:35] | We should focus on his first kill. | 我们应该关注他的第一起谋杀 |
[10:37] | Sam Franklin from Campo, Colorado. | 科罗拉多州坎波的山姆·富兰克林 |
[10:39] | Worked in a warehouse, he had a weekend shift | 在仓库工作 他周末值班 |
[10:42] | while his family was in Denver. | 而他家人在丹佛 |
[10:43] | Any speculation as to what he was doing | 关于他被杀当晚在做什么 |
[10:45] | the night he was killed? | 有什么猜测么 |
[10:46] | Well, his wife claims that he called her | 他妻子说他在下班路上 |
[10:48] | on his way home from work. It was about midnight. | 给她打了电话 大概是半夜 |
[10:50] | He told her he was almost t-boned, | 他告诉她他差点被拦腰撞死 |
[10:52] | and the driver lost his mind on him. | 肇事司机冲她撒疯 |
[10:54] | She said he was a bit shaken, which wasn’t like him. | 她说他有点慌乱 不太像他 |
[10:57] | Did he say a clown was driving? | 他说是小丑在开车了吗 |
[10:59] | He did not. Which is the first thing you would say | 没有 如果看到的话 |
[11:01] | if that’s what you saw. | 肯定会说的 |
[11:02] | Ok, so do we think a chance encounter led to murder? | 那会是偶然相遇导致的谋杀吗 |
[11:06] | Maybe. Aggravated lethal road rage mentality | 也可能 严重的路怒症状态 |
[11:09] | fits our unsub’s profile. | 符合嫌烦的特征 |
[11:11] | What about Mark Wilson? | 马克·威尔森呢 |
[11:12] | The house was already broken into | 他回家时嫌犯已经 |
[11:13] | when he got home. | 在他家了 |
[11:14] | Yeah, it looks like the unsub’s moving south | 看来嫌犯在沿着州际小路 |
[11:16] | along small state roads. | 一路向南 |
[11:18] | Given the accelerated timeline, | 考虑到间隔在缩短 |
[11:20] | his need to leave a signature behind, | 还有他对留下标记的需求 |
[11:22] | it feels like he’s on a mission. | 感觉他在执行某项任务 |
[11:28] | Wow! He’s not compartmentalizing at all. | 真是一点也没夸张 |
[11:32] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[11:34] | Dylan definitely saw a clown. | 迪兰肯定看到了小丑 |
[11:36] | The level of detail in the costume | 装扮的细致程度 |
[11:38] | suggests something precise, | 体现出了准确性 |
[11:39] | which makes me feel like the face would most likely | 让我感觉小丑的脸肯定是 |
[11:41] | be hand-painted versus some kind | 手绘的而不是 |
[11:43] | of mass-distributed mask. | 某种大众面具 |
[11:44] | Makes sense, since the M.E. found greasepaint | 有道理 法医也在最新的受害者指甲里 |
[11:47] | Under the latest victim’s nails. | 发现了油彩 |
[11:49] | This is such a specific disguise. | 这种打扮很特别 |
[11:51] | This unsub must have an obsession. | 嫌犯一定沉迷小丑装扮 |
[11:53] | It says a lot that he went into Mark Wilson’s house | 他装扮成这样进到马克·威尔森的家里 |
[11:56] | with this makeup on him. | 就很说明问题 |
[11:56] | I mean, it’s like an alter-ego. | 我是说 小丑是他的另一面 |
[11:58] | That disguise could be helping him find confidence. | 那个装扮可能会帮助他找到自信 |
[12:01] | Won’t be surprised if he starts a spree. | 他开始屠杀也不奇怪 |
[12:10] | You keep up that winning streak, | 你再这么赢下去 |
[12:12] | and they’re gonna want all of us on the team. | 他们会想把我们都招过去了 |
[12:15] | Scoot into bed. | 快去睡觉 |
[12:17] | I will let you snooze another 10 in the morning. | 我明早就让你多赖十分钟的床 |
[12:20] | Off you go. | 去吧 |
[12:23] | Oh, way too late for a school night. | 太晚了 他们明天还要上课 |
[12:25] | I know, but they’ll survive. | 是啊 不过没事的 |
[12:27] | I’ll tell you what– you may not be tired, | 跟你说 你可能不累 |
[12:29] | but I am wiped. I’m going to bed. | 不过我可累坏了 我先上床了 |
[12:32] | Good night, sweetheart. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[12:33] | Good night, honey. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[12:54] | He killed both parents this time. | 他这次把父母都杀了 |
[12:58] | Well, mom must have tried to stop it | 母亲肯定是想阻止 |
[12:59] | and became collateral damage. | 结果变成了连带伤害 |
[13:01] | Well, thankfully the kids didn’t witness any of that, | 谢天谢地孩子们没看到这一切 |
[13:04] | but since nobody saw anything, | 但因为没人看见 |
[13:05] | we don’t know if he was wearing a disguise this time. | 我们不知道这次他有没有换装 |
[13:07] | And just like Mark Wilson’s house, | 和马克·威尔森家一样 |
[13:09] | he was here when they got home. | 他俩到家时他就在了 |
[13:12] | So I don’t know if he’s hunting them beforehand | 所以我不知道他是计划好要袭击他们 |
[13:15] | or just getting lucky that they’re family men. | 还只是凑巧这里住了一家人 |
[13:17] | An accidental annihilator leaving a wake of orphans behind. | 一个随机的杀手还留下多个孤儿 |
[13:20] | This is the second time he spared their lives | 这是他第二次饶过孩子的性命了 |
[13:22] | when he clearly didn’t need to. | 他明显没必要这么做 |
[13:24] | Still, he’s punishing them, | 但他还是在惩罚他们 |
[13:25] | making their worst fears come true. | 把他们心里最恐惧的变成现实 |
[13:28] | Maybe he has his own abandonment issues or… | 也许他自己就是被遗弃的 或者 |
[13:32] | I don’t know, maybe we’re missing something here. | 我不知道 也许我们漏了什么 |
[13:37] | If he had a submissive partner, | 如果他有个顺从的同犯 |
[13:38] | then they could be the influence | 也许是他们的影响 |
[13:40] | in keeping the kids alive. | 让孩子们活了下来 |
[13:42] | So he kills strong male figures | 所以他杀了强壮的男性 |
[13:44] | to prove his dominance? | 以证明自己的主导地位 |
[13:46] | But that’s not enough, | 但那还不够 |
[13:48] | so he feels compelled to cut their mouths. | 所以他觉得有必要割了他们的嘴 |
[13:50] | He wants to make sure he leaves them with a permanent scar. | 他想确保给他们留下永久的伤痕 |
[13:53] | So maybe he grew up abused. | 也许他是在虐待中长大的 |
[13:55] | He could even have the same scar. | 他可能也有同样的伤痕 |
[13:57] | And if that trauma happened | 如果他是在 |
[13:59] | while his love map was forming, | 正需要爱的时候受的伤 |
[14:01] | He would think that’s the only way to gain dominance. | 他会觉得这是他重获地位的唯一方法 |
[14:04] | A neighbor witnessed a guy dressed as a clown | 一个邻居看到有人穿着小丑的衣服 |
[14:06] | running out of the house and jumping in a van. | 跑出房子跳上了一辆面包车 |
[14:09] | Thing is, there was another guy driving. | 问题是 有另一个人在开车 |
[14:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:17] | We blocked off 412… | 我们封闭了412… |
[14:20] | Pull forward, please! | 请停在前面 |
[14:24] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[14:28] | What are we gonna do? They got a roadblock. | 我们怎么办 他们设了路障 |
[14:31] | We’re totally screwed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[14:33] | Ah, what kind of negative crap is that? | 你这消极的想法哪来的 |
[14:36] | We’re challenged. | 我们只是遇到了挑战 |
[14:38] | I told you, we should have finished our night and gone back. | 我告诉过你 我们那晚该完事儿回家去 |
[14:43] | Why’d you have to break in again at night? | 你为什么又要在晚上闯进别人家 |
[14:44] | I got wound up. Plus I heard a guy talking about that spot. | 我太兴奋 而且我听到有人在说那地方 |
[14:51] | It paid off, didn’t it? | 收获颇丰 不是吗 |
[14:53] | Doing this two nights in a row is crazy. | 连续两晚干这事简直是疯了 |
[14:56] | Don’t call me that. | 不许这么说我 |
[14:59] | I’m sorry, but… | 抱歉 但 |
[15:02] | You just can’t get so greedy. | 你不能这么贪婪 |
[15:04] | We are not gonna get caught. | 我们不会被抓的 |
[15:11] | What the hell is that, blood? | 那是什么 血吗 |
[15:13] | You said nobody got hurt. | 你说过没人受伤的 |
[15:15] | Guy was popping off at the mouth. | 那家伙大喊大叫 |
[15:17] | I had to shut him up. | 我得让他闭嘴 |
[15:19] | In, out, on our way. That was the deal. | 进去出来跑路 我们说好的 |
[15:23] | No fighting. | 不伤人 |
[15:25] | Yeah, well, you’re too weak | 是啊 你胆子太小 |
[15:26] | to be in there with me, aren’t you? | 没法和我一起进去 对吧 |
[15:34] | Gotta do what I gotta do. | 我只是做了我该做的 |
[15:37] | Now turn the van around and let’s go. | 把车掉头 我们走 |
[15:54] | What are those? | 这些是什么 |
[15:55] | Hoping to find one that looks like Dylan’s drawing. | 但愿能找到跟迪兰画得差不多的 |
[15:59] | Are those clown faces painted on eggs? | 蛋上画的是小丑吗 |
[16:01] | The tradition was started after World War II | 这项传统是于二战后 |
[16:03] | by a London circus clown called Stan Bult. | 由一个名叫斯坦·布尔特的伦敦小丑发起的 |
[16:06] | He wanted all professional clowns | 他想要所有专业小丑 |
[16:08] | to be able to copyright their costumes and makeup designs. | 都能对自己的服装和化妆设计申请著作权 |
[16:11] | There’s over 300 of them on display | 有超过三百个展品 |
[16:13] | in the English village of Wookey Hole. | 在英国的伍基洞展出 |
[16:17] | I hope they help. | 希望有帮助 |
[16:21] | Thank you for staying. | 谢谢你能留下 |
[16:23] | He seems better with you here. | 你留下他似乎好多了 |
[16:27] | I’m just glad he’s finally resting. | 他终于能休息我就很欣慰了 |
[16:33] | I don’t know how we’re gonna get through this. | 我不知道我们该怎么熬过去 |
[16:37] | I mean, just knowing what he saw. | 单是知道他看到了什么我就… |
[16:40] | I wish I could trade places with him, | 我希望我能代替他 |
[16:41] | But I don’t know… | 但我不知道 |
[16:44] | How I’m gonna get him through this. | 我该怎么帮他渡过 |
[16:49] | After something traumatic happens, | 发生心理创伤后 |
[16:51] | I don’t know about you, but I find | 我不了解你的情况 但我发现 |
[16:53] | that there’s always that… | 总有那么一瞬间 |
[16:56] | little moment right when you wake up in the morning | 在你清早醒来时 |
[16:59] | when everything’s good, | 一切安好如初 |
[17:00] | because your mind has temporarily forgotten | 因为你心里暂时忘记了 |
[17:04] | the bad stuff. | 那些糟糕的事 |
[17:06] | You ever have that? | 你有这种感觉吗 |
[17:07] | After my dad died, yeah. | 当我爸爸去世后 是的 |
[17:10] | I feel like our conscious and subconscious | 我觉得我们的意识和潜意识 |
[17:12] | make some sort of secret pact | 会做些秘密协定 |
[17:13] | to let us have a split-second of peace. | 好让我们有一瞬的平静 |
[17:17] | You had that a lot? | 你经常有这种情况吗 |
[17:22] | When that relief happens, | 当那种释然产生时 |
[17:25] | I try to hold onto it. | 我会试着抓紧不放 |
[17:28] | You just have to figure out a way to help Dylan do that. | 你只需要想办法帮迪兰做到这点 |
[17:33] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[17:34] | Let him know that he’s not alone | 让他知道他不是孤身一人 |
[17:36] | and that his healing is just gonna take time. | 痊愈只是需要些时间 |
[17:39] | When he’s ready to talk, he will. | 当他想开口时 便会开口了 |
[17:45] | Physical and behavioral evidence | 生理和行为证据表明 |
[17:47] | points to a dominant power-assertive male robbing and killing, | 抢劫和行凶的是一个极度自负的主导型男性 |
[17:51] | but we also believe there is a submissive partner | 但我们认为还有一个服从的同伙 |
[17:54] | who drives the getaway vehicle. | 来驾驶逃跑车辆 |
[17:56] | We’re looking for two men in their 30s driving a van. | 我们在找两名三十来岁驾驶面包车的男性 |
[17:59] | The dominant partner likes to kill with his bare hands, | 主导的嫌犯喜欢徒手杀人 |
[18:02] | and his signature is cutting his victims postmortem. | 他的特点是在被害人死后割伤他们 |
[18:04] | Any chance the submissive doesn’t know what the dominant’s doing? | 服从者会不会不知道主导者的所作所为 |
[18:07] | Absolutely. It’s common for criminal partners | 很有可能 犯罪同伙之间 |
[18:10] | to keep secrets from one another. | 有所保留很常见 |
[18:12] | The kids seem to be a complex part of this puzzle. | 这些孩子似乎是谜题最复杂的地方 |
[18:14] | The dominant’s working alone in the kills, | 主导者独自进行杀人 |
[18:16] | choosing not to physically harm the children. | 却不对孩子们下手 |
[18:18] | It could be the submissive’s influence. | 有可能是受服从者的影响 |
[18:20] | There might be a child in their lives | 在他们生活中可能有一个孩子 |
[18:22] | Or unresolved issues from their own childhoods. | 或者他们童年有未解的心结 |
[18:24] | And we can’t ignore the elephant in the room. | 还有很明显的一点 |
[18:26] | More than one eyewitness has talked about a clown disguise. | 不止一个目击者提到了小丑伪装 |
[18:29] | Now, that could be a forensic countermeasure, | 可能是为了妨碍鉴定 |
[18:32] | but choosing it tells us about him. | 但这个选择也告诉我们了关于他的信息 |
[18:34] | When unsubs wear masks, | 当不明嫌犯戴上面具时 |
[18:37] | or in this case, paint them on, | 或者在这桩案子中 是画在脸上 |
[18:39] | it is a predictor for antisocial behavior. | 这些都是反社会行为的前兆 |
[18:41] | We call this deindividuation. | 可以叫做去个体化 |
[18:43] | It allows the offender to be anonymous and act their worst. | 能让施暴者隐藏身份 为所欲为 |
[18:48] | We only know the dominant has painted his face, | 我们只知道主导者画了面具 |
[18:51] | most likely because he hates his own. | 有可能是因为他恨自己的脸 |
[18:52] | He could have a facial disfigurement | 他有可能有面部缺陷 |
[18:55] | or a speech impediment, | 或者言语障碍 |
[18:57] | something he can’t control that frustrates him. | 这点他无法控制 所以使他有挫败感 |
[19:00] | Two men matching the witnesses’ description have just been spotted. | 两个符合目击者描述的人被目击到了 |
[19:04] | Chief? | 局长 |
[19:19] | Ok, go over it. | 好的 过去看看 |
[19:21] | You’ll throw me over ’cause I’m little, | 我个子小你让我先过去 |
[19:23] | and I’ll get stuck alone ’cause you fatsos won’t make it. | 接着我一个人被困住了 因为你个死胖子过不去 |
[19:25] | Then I’m gonna be the one who’s dead. | 然后我就死定了 |
[19:27] | Shut up and do it. | 闭嘴照做 |
[19:29] | Idiots, follow me. | 白痴 跟着我 |
[19:33] | Hold it for me. Thanks. | 帮我拉着 谢谢 |
[19:35] | Beans, I’m gonna close it on you. | 小豆子 我要放手了 |
[19:37] | Hurry up, beans. Let’s go. | 快点 小豆子 走了 |
[19:39] | I was here for my great-aunt Mattie’s funeral. | 我来这里参加过姑姥姥玛蒂的葬礼 |
[19:41] | The crank broke, and the casket fell to the ground. | 曲柄坏了 棺材直接掉了下去 |
[19:44] | And my brother said that when the lid popped open, | 我哥说棺材盖弹开时 |
[19:47] | her body was all like… | 她的尸体整个都 |
[19:54] | Look. | 看 |
[20:04] | Run! | 快跑 |
[20:10] | FBI! Hands where we can see them! | 联调局 把手举起来 |
[20:17] | Hands up, clown. | 把手举起来 小丑 |
[20:24] | They took all my stuff. | 他们把我东西都拿走了 |
[20:27] | Oh, you’ll get it back. | 你会拿回来的 |
[20:30] | But you’re gonna be here for a while. | 但你得在这待会儿了 |
[20:34] | So this isn’t your only trespassing charge. | 这已经不是你第一次非法闯入了 |
[20:37] | I gotta ask, why did you do it? | 我得问问 为什么这么做 |
[20:41] | I’m a telemarketer. | 我是个电话推销员 |
[20:43] | I clock in, clock out, | 每天上班下班 |
[20:45] | and all day make calls to people | 整天给人打电话 |
[20:48] | who either reject me | 他们要么拒绝我 |
[20:49] | or are too lonely to hang up. | 要么就是孤单到不肯挂电话 |
[20:52] | Dressing up gets you attention. | 打扮成这样让你受到关注 |
[20:57] | When I go out dressed like this… | 我穿成这样出门 |
[21:01] | I make a difference in someone’s night. | 可以给某人的夜晚添点花样 |
[21:05] | My buddy and I, we go together | 我的兄弟和我 我们一起 |
[21:06] | so it’s double the scare. | 这样更吓人 |
[21:08] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[21:09] | Those kids tonight– | 今晚那些孩子 |
[21:11] | They’ll remember me. | 他们会记住我的 |
[21:14] | We have a man who is dressing up like a clown | 我们在找一个打扮成小丑 |
[21:17] | and killing people. | 到处杀人的人 |
[21:20] | He’s clearly a very sick man. | 那他肯定很病态 |
[21:28] | All we have to go by is this kid’s drawing of who he saw. | 我们只有这个孩子画的画像 |
[21:32] | My partner thinks it’s a twist | 我的同事觉得 |
[21:33] | on a character clown from the 1950s. | 这是一个50年代小丑的改良版 |
[21:37] | You ever seen him? | 你见过他吗 |
[21:38] | No, I’d remember a guy like that. | 不 见过肯定会记得的 |
[21:48] | They closed the road and the gig went late | 他们封了路然后表演太晚了 |
[21:51] | is why I didn’t make it home last night. | 所以我昨晚没能回得了家 |
[21:53] | Where did you stay? | 你在哪过夜的 |
[21:55] | In the van. | 在车里 |
[21:56] | So do you really think you’ve made enough for us to, | 你真觉得已经赚到足够的钱可以让我们 |
[21:59] | you know, call it a day and head south? | 就此打住然后继续向南开吗 |
[22:01] | Yeah. I’m ready for the Florida sun. | 我准备好去佛罗里达晒太阳了 |
[22:05] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[22:06] | My parents called. | 我父母来电了 |
[22:07] | They said they found us a little trailer, under 500 a month. | 他说他们给我们找到了个拖车 月租不到五百 |
[22:09] | Great school for Mikey. | 附近有麦基可以上的好学校 |
[22:11] | Well, we got enough for the first couple months, | 头几个月应该撑得住 |
[22:15] | until we find a new gig. | 直到我们找到新的活 |
[22:20] | Hiya, monkey. | 你好 猴子 |
[22:24] | He is magic. | 他很神奇 |
[22:29] | Can I try one? | 我能试试吗 |
[22:30] | Pick a color, any color. | 选个颜色 随便哪个 |
[22:33] | green. | 绿色 |
[22:35] | Give it a big blow, OK? | 狠狠地吹气 |
[22:40] | You should stretch it out. | 你该把它抻长 |
[22:40] | I should have had you stretch it. | 刚才应该提醒你的 |
[22:42] | Give it a big stretch. | 使劲抻长 |
[22:47] | Yeah, like that. | 对 就这样 |
[22:50] | We interrupt our current programming with breaking news. | 插播一条爆炸性新闻 |
[22:52] | This is the second home invasion in Guymon. | 这是在盖蒙发生的第二次入室行窃案 |
[22:54] | Each time the children were home to find their parents dead. | 每一次都有孩子目睹父母被杀 |
[22:58] | Oh, that is awful! | 太可怕了 |
[23:01] | Hey, that was in Guymon. | 发生在盖蒙 |
[23:04] | Maybe that’s why the roads were closed. | 怪不得道路被封 |
[23:09] | You OK, babe? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[23:11] | I think it was just the sandwich. | 可能刚吃完三明治不太舒服 |
[23:12] | I need some air. | 我出去透透气 |
[23:24] | Tone! | 托恩 |
[23:27] | You killed those people? | 你杀了那些人吗 |
[23:31] | When that guy came home with his sleeping kid, | 那个人带着睡着的孩子回到家 |
[23:34] | you said that you tied him up and that was it. | 你说过只是把他绑起来 |
[23:39] | And the family last night? | 还有昨晚那家人 |
[23:44] | How many? | 你杀了多少人 |
[23:46] | 3. | 三个 |
[23:48] | 4. 4. | 四个 四个 |
[23:51] | What the hell is the matter with you? | 你疯了吧 |
[23:54] | Just listen to me for a second. | 先听我说 |
[23:58] | Just– | 别碰我 |
[24:01] | Listen. | 听着 |
[24:05] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[24:06] | Give me my half. | 把我的那半给我 |
[24:08] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[24:11] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样 |
[24:12] | After work and pawn shops, we had about 3,200. | 工作加上从典当行换的 我们总共只有3200块 |
[24:16] | 3,800. | 3800块 |
[24:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:20] | So I had a lead. | 我当时就有了想法 |
[24:23] | God, we should be riding high right now, | 我们现在应该感到高兴才对 |
[24:26] | but don’t worry, we’re gonna get it all back. | 别担心 会挣回来的 |
[24:27] | You lost it? | 钱都没了吗 |
[24:29] | Gambling? | 赌博输光了吗 |
[24:31] | We’ve been at this for weeks. | 我们已经干了几周了 |
[24:34] | You lost it? | 全让你输光了吗 |
[24:35] | I got a plan, Tone. | 我都计划好了 托恩 |
[24:36] | Do you remember the ranch owner from the other night, | 还记得那天晚上那个农场主吗 |
[24:39] | the big guy with the shiny convertible? | 开着豪华敞篷车的大块头 |
[24:40] | I’m not driving you to kill anybody. | 我载你去不是让你去杀人 |
[24:44] | I won’t hurt anybody | 我不会伤害任何人的 |
[24:48] | ever again, OK? | 再也不会了 好吗 |
[24:50] | We need to get our money back. | 我们得把钱挣回来 |
[24:53] | And this guy, he’s loaded. | 这家伙 钱多得是 |
[24:54] | He’s not even gonna miss it. | 他不会在意这点钱的 |
[25:01] | You want to get Mikey down to Florida, right? | 你想让麦基去佛罗里达 对吗 |
[25:08] | Then what choice is there in this, man? | 你还犹豫什么呢 |
[25:13] | Charge nurse on duty to CCU. | 值班的护士长马上去心脏病监护室 |
[25:15] | Charge nurse on duty to CCU. | 值班的护士长马上去心脏病监护室 |
[25:17] | Hi, Dylan. | 嗨 迪兰 |
[25:19] | That picture you drew really helped us a lot. | 你画的那张照片对我们有很大帮助 |
[25:21] | Is there anything else you remember about him? | 关于那个人 你还记得其它事吗 |
[25:27] | Did he say anything to you? | 他和你说什么了吗 |
[25:34] | He was wearing a shirt like that. | 他穿着那样的衬衫 |
[25:40] | Like–like–like denim? | 你 你是说牛仔服吗 |
[25:42] | Yeah. He also smelled like horses. | 嗯 而且他闻起来像马一样 |
[25:46] | Oh, baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[26:01] | I should just wait in the car. | 我在车里等着好了 |
[26:02] | Hey. We’ll get twice as much with you helping me. | 你帮我的话 能拿双倍的钱 |
[26:07] | And nobody gets hurt. | 你不会伤害任何人 |
[26:07] | I already promised. | 我发过誓了 |
[26:10] | See? Nobody’s even home. | 根本没人在家 |
[26:14] | Welcome to the big leagues, Tony Capilano! | 该大显身手了 托尼·卡皮拉诺 |
[26:40] | The owner is in critical condition, | 农场主情况很严重 |
[26:41] | took a gunshot wound to the shoulder. | 肩膀受了严重的枪伤 |
[26:43] | Now, it looks like they fought, but the unsubs got scared off. | 目测有打斗 但嫌犯后来被吓退了 |
[26:46] | Nothing stolen? | 偷了什么东西吗 |
[26:47] | No, no. They didn’t make it past the threshold. | 没有 他们没进门 |
[26:49] | You said there was some kind of security. | 你提到过有监控摄像头 |
[26:51] | Yeah. I’m working on getting that footage now. | 我正在处理视频 |
[26:53] | Call you back. | 回头再说 |
[26:54] | These guys have remained low-tech so far. | 他们目前为止并没使用过高科技手段 |
[26:56] | They haven’t chosen houses with security systems. | 他们没对有监控系统的房子下过手 |
[26:58] | Choosing this house, especially in the daylight, | 选择这栋房子 还是在白天 |
[27:00] | it’s a risk. They’re in a hurry. | 很冒险 他们很急 |
[27:02] | Maybe they’re finally getting out of town | 也许他们马上就要出城了 |
[27:04] | and they’re sloppy about it. | 开始变得草率了 |
[27:05] | Then they’ll be more haphazard | 现在有了他们的照片 |
[27:07] | now that we’ll have images of them. | 他们会更像无头苍蝇一般 |
[27:09] | Hey, Spence. | 斯宾塞 |
[27:11] | Great news. Dylan is talking | 好消息 迪兰开口说话了 |
[27:13] | and he’s remembering more details. | 他记起了更多细节 |
[27:14] | He said the unsub was wearing denim | 他说嫌犯穿着牛仔服 |
[27:16] | and smelled like horses. | 闻起来像马 |
[27:18] | That’s specific. | 这就很具体了 |
[27:19] | If I brought him in to the station, | 如果把他带到警局 |
[27:20] | I think it might help with his healing. | 也许会对恢复有帮助 |
[27:22] | That’s a great idea. Hey, hold on. | 这个主意不错 稍等 |
[27:23] | Luke just walked in. | 卢克刚刚进来了 |
[27:25] | So, the M.E. confirmed that the grease | 验尸官确认受害者 |
[27:27] | under the victim’s fingernails | 指甲中的油脂 |
[27:28] | is a professional-grade stage makeup. | 是专业的舞台化妆品 |
[27:30] | Doesn’t seem like that would be easy to find. | 这种东西不是很好买到吧 |
[27:32] | So they’re not amateurs. | 所以他们不是业余的 |
[27:34] | Well, psychologically, | 从心理学角度来说 |
[27:35] | most clowns believe it’s not just a job, it’s who they are. | 大部分小丑不把这当作职业 而是他们的名片 |
[27:38] | That’s a problem, considering circuses are going out of business. | 问题来了 马戏团都快要消失了 |
[27:41] | All right, Matt just sent over the security footage. | 马特刚刚把监控视频传了过来 |
[27:43] | Spence, I’ll forward it to you. | 斯宾塞 我传给你 |
[27:51] | See, now, faced with a surprise, | 当遇到突然袭击时 |
[27:54] | these guys are incredibly unsophisticated. | 他们的反应很不老练 |
[27:56] | And no surprise the submissive’s instinct is flight, | 毫不意外 服从的一方第一反应是逃跑 |
[27:59] | The dominant’s is fight. | 支配方的反应是攻击 |
[28:01] | If they grew up in this clown culture, | 如果他们是在小丑文化的熏陶下长大的 |
[28:04] | these could be the roles they’ve always played. | 他们可能一直扮演着这样的角色 |
[28:05] | So maybe they haven’t left the area | 也许他们在这找到了马戏团的工作 |
[28:07] | because they found some kind of circus work here. | 所以没有离开 |
[28:09] | Hey, Garcia? | 加西亚 |
[28:10] | Little boy is talking again? Thank the stars. | 小男孩又开口说话了吗 感谢上苍 |
[28:12] | Yes. He’s made some progress. | 是的 他好些了 |
[28:14] | So have we. | 我们也有了进展 |
[28:15] | Can you cross the geo-profiles | 你能对照一下在科罗拉多和 |
[28:16] | from the initial crimes in Colorado and Oklahoma, | 俄克拉荷马首次发生犯罪的地理信息 |
[28:19] | see if any traveling circuses or carnivals | 看看是否有移动马戏团或游艺团 |
[28:21] | went through those towns? | 经过那些城镇 |
[28:22] | I love a carnival. | 我太喜欢游艺团了 |
[28:23] | If it wasn’t for the whole nefarious people | 如果不是因为最邪恶的人 |
[28:25] | are probably working there, | 可能在这里工作 |
[28:26] | this would be a most enjoyable search. | 我会很享受这次搜索的 |
[28:28] | Nefarious ruins everything. I’ll hit you back. | 邪恶毁了一切 回头打给你 |
[28:33] | W-why’d you have to shoot him? | 你 你为什么要开枪打他 |
[28:35] | Our faces are gonna be all over the news. | 新闻上会登出我们的照片的 |
[28:38] | We gotta get out of here! | 我们必须得走了 |
[28:41] | Where are we gonna go? | 往哪去啊 |
[28:43] | We don’t have any money, remember? | 我们没钱 忘了吗 |
[28:44] | Enough with the “We.” | 别再说”我们”了 |
[28:46] | Y-you messed this up. | 是你搞砸的 |
[28:48] | Not “we.” I have a wife | 不是”我们” 我还拖家带口 |
[28:51] | and a kid to take care of, | 要照顾他们 |
[28:53] | and you don’t. | 而你没有 |
[28:56] | I’ve been your family all your life, | 我们打自出生起就是兄弟 |
[28:57] | and now, what? | 如今这算怎么着 |
[29:03] | I let dad beat on me instead. | 我替你挨爸爸的打 |
[29:08] | I got–I got this so you wouldn’t have to. | 我留了这个疤 免得你遭罪 |
[29:21] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[29:25] | Once a ringling bros. Closed, | 一旦有大型马戏团关闭 |
[29:27] | a lot of the smaller ones folded, too. | 其他很多小型的也会倒闭 |
[29:29] | But it turns out this was a huge family business, | 这是大规模的家族产业 |
[29:31] | generations born and raised in this world. | 在马戏界内代代相传 |
[29:35] | It’s dying off. | 而它们正在逐渐消亡 |
[29:35] | I don’t really have anything to offer you. | 真没什么有效信息能提供 |
[29:37] | Ok, well, look, think about their timeline. | 考虑一下他们的时间线 |
[29:39] | They’re wearing denim, they have made-up faces, | 穿牛仔衬衫 脸上有妆 |
[29:42] | smelling like horses. | 一股马味 |
[29:44] | What if it’s less about wearing the masks | 戴面具会不会并非出于 |
[29:46] | as a forensic countermeasure and more about convenience? | 反侦察的考虑 而只是方便而为 |
[29:50] | I mean, what if they just finished some kind of gig close by? | 会不会他们只是刚在附近完成演出 |
[29:54] | They could be clowns at a rodeo. | 可能在马术竞技会上扮演小丑 |
[29:56] | Emily, have I complimented you | 艾米莉 我最近有没有 |
[29:58] | as of late on your assertive yet loving way | 夸赞过你指出我想不到的路子 |
[30:00] | of pointing out paths I don’t think to go down? | 真是笃定又迷人 |
[30:03] | Oh, wow. There’s a whole circuit. | 马戏团遍布啊 |
[30:06] | Big deal things at civic centers, | 在公民中心有很多演出 |
[30:08] | smaller ones, too. | 小型的也有 |
[30:10] | There were a whole bunch last week in Colorado | 科罗拉多州上周有很多 |
[30:11] | 马术竞技会 俄克拉何马州 盖蒙 | |
[30:11] | where our first victim was killed, | 就在首位被害人遇害地附近 |
[30:13] | and there’s one scheduled tonight in Guymon. | 今晚盖蒙地区也计划有一场 |
[30:16] | I’m sending you the info now. | 这就把信息发给你们 |
[30:28] | These rodeos can employ hundreds of people. | 这些马术竞技会需要雇佣成百上千人 |
[30:30] | Yeah. I hope this is our guys. | 没错 希望有我们要找的人 |
[30:32] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干 |
[30:33] | Yeah, uh, Agents Jareau and Simmons. | 我们是洁婼探员和西蒙斯探员 |
[30:37] | Well, everybody’s legal here, ma’am. | 这儿的人都是合法的 长官 |
[30:39] | Glad to hear. | 那很不错 |
[30:41] | We’re wondering if you–if you ever employed these men. | 我们想知道你是否雇佣过这两个人 |
[30:45] | We think they may be related. | 我们认为他们可能有血缘关系 |
[30:47] | Well, they’re brothers. | 他们是两兄弟 |
[30:48] | It’s the Capilanos. | 卡皮拉诺兄弟 |
[30:50] | That one there got in a fight with one of my bull riders. | 这个人和我一个骑牛的伙计打了一架 |
[30:52] | Tried to cut his face. | 当时想割他的脸 |
[30:54] | So they’re banned from working here. | 所以你们这儿不准他们工作了 |
[30:56] | Yeah. Bad luck follows them around. | 没错 他们真是晦气连连 |
[31:00] | I hear they got canned up in Colorado last week, | 听说上周他们在科罗拉多被开除了 |
[31:02] | but I’m not surprised with that one’s temper. | 不过以那家伙的脾气 我对此毫不意外 |
[31:04] | Do you have any idea where we might be able to find them? | 你是否知道我们可能在哪儿找到他们呢 |
[31:07] | All us owners, we talk, | 我们这些负责人都会交流 |
[31:08] | so their names are no good around here. | 所以他们的臭名在这儿众人皆知 |
[31:11] | I’m sure they’ve moved on by now. | 相信他们现在已经离开了 |
[31:13] | Excuse me. I got a show to get ready. | 不好意思 我还要准备表演 |
[31:15] | Uh, just one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[31:16] | If they are blacklisted from the legitimate circuit, | 既然合法马戏团已经把他们拉进黑名单 |
[31:19] | any chance they’d find work somewhere off the radar, | 他们有没有可能在什么非公开的场合工作 |
[31:22] | like at a coleadero? | 比如奔牛会 |
[31:24] | A migrant rodeo. They’re unregulated. | 流动的马术竞技会 这些就不受监管 |
[31:26] | Sure. If those boys are desperate enough, | 当然有可能 如果他们真走投无路 |
[31:29] | they can work. | 这样是可以的 |
[31:30] | Any idea where we could find one? | 知道能在哪儿找到吗 |
[31:33] | Well, they keep moving their spots. | 他们总是换地方 |
[31:35] | They don’t want the cops to catch ’em. | 因为不想给警察抓到 |
[31:37] | All right, well, thanks for your help. | 多谢帮助 |
[31:43] | Don’t tell them I sent you. | 别告诉他们是我说的 |
[31:45] | We won’t. | 不会的 |
[31:47] | Ma’am. | 再见 |
[31:53] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[31:55] | Do you remember this? | 还记得这张吗 |
[31:57] | The day we found out we were pregnant. | 发现我怀孕那天拍的 |
[32:03] | I just wish he could grow up like we did… | 我只希望他能像我们过去那样长大 |
[32:07] | The magic of the big top. | 马戏团的魔术 |
[32:09] | You know? | 懂吗 |
[32:11] | I know, but it’s gone. | 我懂 但都已经过去了 |
[32:14] | I think it’s time that we dreamed a new dream. | 我认为是时候转移希望到别的梦想上了 |
[32:18] | This is all I know. | 但我就只懂这个 |
[32:20] | No, you’ve got so many other skills | 不是的 你还有其他技能 |
[32:21] | that’ll transfer to work, | 也都能找到工作 |
[32:22] | And–and I’m a good acrobat. | 而我是个优秀的杂技演员 |
[32:26] | I could teach gymnastics down in Florida, | 我可以去佛罗里达教体操 |
[32:28] | and we’d find something there for you, too. | 也在那儿给你找份工作 |
[32:39] | This is where you guys have been going? | 你们一直就是来的这儿吗 |
[32:41] | This and others like it. | 还有其他类似的地方 |
[32:42] | I haven’t been back to this one since Sal got us kicked out. | 萨尔害我们被解雇后我就没来过这儿了 |
[32:46] | Are you sure this is safe? | 你确定安全吗 |
[32:48] | Yeah, I’ll be careful. I know the boss. | 我会小心的 我跟老板认识 |
[32:51] | I can make 50 bucks, | 可以赚五十块 |
[32:54] | get us another 300 miles closer to Florida. | 这样离佛罗里达又能近一点 |
[32:59] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[33:00] | Ok. | 好的 |
[33:23] | Hey, Lenny. | 伦尼 |
[33:25] | Your bastard brother with you? | 你那个混蛋哥哥也跟你来了吗 |
[33:28] | No, I’m done with him. | 没有 我们已经断了 |
[33:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:31] | I need a gig. | 我想参加演出 |
[33:32] | Full up. | 满了 |
[33:34] | Anything. | 任何演出都行 |
[33:36] | My wife and kid are in the van. | 我家老婆孩子都在车上 |
[33:38] | We need gas money. | 我们需要钱加油 |
[33:40] | It’s the last time I’ll be here. | 我以后都不会来了 |
[33:42] | I’ll take whatever y-you can spare. | 不管什么我都接 |
[33:47] | All right. I’ll find you something. | 好吧 我给你找找 |
[33:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:50] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[34:16] | Get out of my van. | 滚下我的车 |
[34:17] | You’re hurting me. Stop! | 你把我弄疼了 住手 |
[34:22] | This is all your fault! | 都是你的错 |
[34:23] | Shut up. Mikey’s sleeping. | 闭嘴 麦基正在睡觉呢 |
[34:25] | You took Tony away from me. | 你把托尼从我身边抢走了 |
[34:28] | Wow. Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[34:29] | The Capilano brothers! | 卡皮拉诺兄弟 |
[34:32] | Tony has a family. | 托尼有妻有子 |
[34:34] | So it’s not all about you anymore. | 他要考虑的不再只有你 |
[34:42] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[34:45] | – Mama? – Buddy. I’m just looking for your old man. | -妈妈 -小伙子 我在找你老爹呢 |
[34:48] | Go back to sleep, ok? | 回去睡觉吧 |
[34:57] | All right, we’re looking at a dozen possibilities here. | 我们要排查十多处可能地点 |
[34:59] | We need help. | 需要帮助 |
[35:00] | Well, we’re headed south, | 我们正往南走 |
[35:01] | so we should only consider ranches in that direction. | 所以只考虑那个方向的农场 |
[35:03] | I wish there was a paper trail for stuff like this. | 真希望这些东西都有书面记录 |
[35:05] | It’s like the fight club of rodeos. | 简直像马术竞技会版的搏击俱乐部 |
[35:07] | They’re all like, the first rule of underground rodeos– | 感觉就像是”地下竞技会第一条规则 |
[35:09] | Don’t talk about underground rodeo. | 不能和别人谈起地下竞技会” |
[35:10] | Exactly. | 精辟 |
[35:11] | The unsub’s last target was about 20 miles out of town, | 嫌犯上一处目标离镇子约三十千米 |
[35:14] | so they couldn’t have gone far. | 他们不可能走得太远 |
[35:15] | Ok, I’ve got two ranches just south of there. | 该地南边我找到两处农场 |
[35:17] | Sending you GPS pins now. | 正在发送GPS定位 |
[35:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:21] | As expected, Sal and Tony Capilano | 如我们所料 卡皮拉诺兄弟 |
[35:23] | have only known the circus life. | 只知道马戏团的生活 |
[35:26] | After a slow death of the circus, | 马戏团慢慢没落 |
[35:27] | they lost their jobs for good a few months ago. | 他们几个月前永远失去了工作 |
[35:29] | If it was all they knew, | 如果他们只知道马戏 |
[35:30] | losing their work was like losing their identity. | 失去工作就像失去了自我 |
[35:32] | Added up to one hell of a stressor. | 让他们压力剧增 |
[35:34] | As if they needed any more, | 屋漏偏逢连夜雨 |
[35:35] | it’s just like we thought. | 和我们想的一样 |
[35:37] | Dad was an abusive drunk who killed their mom, then abandoned them. | 爸爸是个家暴的醉鬼 杀了他们的妈妈再抛弃了他们 |
[35:41] | They were raised by their work family after that. | 他们是被和他们的团友抚养长大的 |
[35:44] | They were orphans, just like their victims’ kids. | 他们是孤儿 就像他们受害人的孩子一样 |
[35:47] | Their circus was never thriving but held to traditions. | 他们的马戏团从来没有红过 一直坚持传统 |
[35:49] | Tony was a beloved clown a la the classic 1950s, | 托尼是50年代经典扮相的小丑 很受欢迎 |
[35:52] | but Sal Capilano never wanted that life. | 但是萨尔·卡皮拉诺不想要这种生活 |
[35:54] | He was a daredevil, wanted to be like his dad. | 他很鲁莽 想和他爸爸一样 |
[35:56] | Sal’s daredevil outlet dries up, | 萨尔没办法发泄他的蛮勇了 |
[35:58] | but he’s still chasing that adrenaline rush. | 但他还是要追寻这股冲动 |
[36:01] | After they were fired, he started killing surrogates for their father. | 他们失去工作后就开始杀死在他眼中父亲的替代品 |
[36:06] | You should see the other guy. | 你该看看另一个家伙 |
[36:09] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[36:09] | Ohh. What, are you worried now? | 怎么 你现在开始担心了 |
[36:11] | Didn’t seem to care much when you just left me behind, | 你刚刚丢下我的时候好像满不在乎的样子 |
[36:13] | Diana and I. | 我和戴安娜 |
[36:14] | She’s not even family! | 她都不是我们家人 |
[36:15] | She’s my wife. My family. | 她是我的妻子 我的家人 |
[36:18] | What am I? | 那我呢 |
[36:19] | You’re drunk. | 你醉了 |
[36:21] | I’m gettin’ on the bull. | 我要去骑牛 |
[36:23] | No, don’t do that. Come on, not again. | 不 别这样 不要再闹了 |
[36:25] | – You’re not good at it. – Unlike you, | -你不行的 -我和你不一样 |
[36:27] | I don’t give up. | 我不会放弃 |
[36:29] | See, I told Lenny, I said, my kid brother | 我和伦尼说了 我说我弟弟 |
[36:32] | and his family abandoned me | 和他一家抛弃了我 |
[36:35] | after all I did for them! | 我为他们做了这么多 |
[36:38] | I’m getting in there ’cause I need the money. | 我要去 因为我需要钱 |
[36:40] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[36:41] | Told you never to come back here, Sal. | 我叫你永远不要回到这里来的 萨尔 |
[36:43] | See, that’s not gonna happen. | 那不可能 |
[36:44] | All right, you can give me my money the honest way, | 好了 你可以好好把钱给我 |
[36:47] | or I can take it from you, Lenny. | 或者我自己拿 伦尼 |
[37:00] | Put it down, Sal. | 把枪放下 萨尔 |
[37:01] | See, that ain’t gonna happen. | 那不可能 |
[37:02] | You know he’s got at least a couple grand in his safe. | 你知道他保险箱里至少有好几千 |
[37:06] | – He needs help. – Yeah, right. | -他需要救助 -没错 |
[37:08] | Come with me. What are you gonna do? | 跟我来 你打算怎么办 |
[37:10] | You gonna call the cops? | 你要报警吗 |
[37:12] | Well, how you gonna explain it, Tone? | 你要怎么解释 托恩 |
[37:17] | I’m gonna tell them what you did. | 我要告诉他们你都做了什么 |
[37:23] | They would put you away, too. | 他们会把你也抓起来 |
[37:27] | All right, go ahead. You go ahead. | 好啊 去吧 去吧 |
[37:29] | You keep making 50 bucks every couple of days | 继续一天就赚个几十块 |
[37:32] | so you can barely survive. | 勉强混日子 |
[37:33] | You think that wife of yours is gonna stay with you? | 你以为你的那个老婆会陪着你吗 |
[37:38] | She won’t! | 她不会的 |
[37:40] | Hell, you could make way more than 50 a day | 你只要把她卖给那些男人 |
[37:43] | if you just rent her out to all the guys. | 你一天就能赚五十多 |
[37:49] | Sal Capilano, FBI! | 萨尔·卡皮拉诺 联调局 |
[37:51] | Hands where we can see them! | 把手举到我们看得到的地方 |
[37:52] | Put the gun down! | 把枪放下 |
[37:55] | Uh-uh, Tony, no, no. | 托尼 不 不要 |
[37:56] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这么做的 |
[37:59] | He killed so many people. | 他杀了太多人了 |
[38:02] | That was his choice. | 那是他的选择 |
[38:04] | Now, you have one, too, right now. | 现在你也可以选择 |
[38:06] | Don’t do this. | 不要这么做 |
[38:08] | Go ahead, Tone. | 来吧 托恩 |
[38:11] | You ain’t got the g-g-g-g-g-g-guts. | 你没有这个胆胆胆胆胆胆 |
[38:16] | Don’t be like him | 别像他一样 |
[38:17] | Or your father. | 或者你父亲 |
[38:20] | You’re a dad now, Tony. | 你现在当父亲了 托尼 |
[38:23] | Your son is waiting for you, and your wife. | 你的孩子在等你 还有你的妻子 |
[38:27] | Tony, she’s so worried. | 托尼 她很担心你 |
[38:31] | Don’t you want to see them? | 你不想见到他们吗 |
[38:43] | Sal Capilano, you’re charged with the murders | 萨尔·卡皮拉诺 你因涉嫌谋杀 |
[38:46] | of Sam Franklin–get up– | 山姆·富兰克林 起来 |
[38:49] | Mark Wilson… | 马克·威尔森 |
[38:51] | Bella and John Richardson. | 贝拉·理查德森和约翰·理查德森被捕 |
[38:54] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[39:18] | Do you want to color? | 你想来涂色吗 |
[39:22] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[39:31] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[39:33] | Dylan. What’s yours? | 迪兰 你呢 |
[39:34] | Mikey. | 麦基 |
[39:37] | How long is Tony gonna be away? | 托尼要离开我们多久 |
[39:41] | Depends. | 得看情况 |
[39:44] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[39:47] | This, with Mikey, | 和麦基一起 |
[39:51] | You know, these past 7 years have gone by so fast. | 这七年过得太快了 |
[39:56] | And even if Tony’s gone only a year, | 即便托尼只会离开一年 |
[39:57] | it’s gonna seem like a lifetime. | 我感觉也会像一辈子 |
[40:00] | You know, Tony wouldn’t hurt anyone, | 托尼不会伤害任何人 |
[40:03] | and he didn’t. | 他也没做什么 |
[40:04] | It was all Sal. | 都是萨尔 |
[40:05] | His entire life Sal has caused trouble, | 萨尔这辈子都在给他惹麻烦 |
[40:07] | and now Tony’s gonna get punished, too. | 现在托尼也要遭受惩罚 |
[40:15] | Hey. Tony wants to talk to you and Mikey. | 托尼想跟你和麦基说话 |
[40:19] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[40:20] | Hey, Mikey, buddy. | 麦基 过来 |
[40:25] | Bye, Dylan. | 再见 迪兰 |
[40:26] | Bye. | 再见 |
[40:41] | I’m so sorry, buddy. | 我很抱歉 孩子 |
[40:44] | I gotta go away for a little while, | 我要离开一阵子了 |
[40:46] | but you and your mom are gonna go have fun in Florida. | 但你和你妈妈在佛罗里达州会过得很开心 |
[40:50] | No, we’re gonna stay right here | 不 我们就留在这里 |
[40:51] | or wherever you go. | 或者跟你走 |
[40:53] | It’s just gonna hold you back. | 这只会拖累你们 |
[40:54] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[41:01] | I could do 5, 10 years for this, | 我可能要蹲五到十年 |
[41:04] | maybe more. | 可能更多 |
[41:07] | He’ll be in high school by then. | 那时候他已经上高中了 |
[41:10] | And I don’t want him to see me like this again. | 我不想让他再看到我这样子 |
[41:15] | You just make sure that he doesn’t forget me. | 只要让他别忘记我 |
[41:19] | – Ok? – No. | -好吗 -不 |
[41:34] | That’s it, buddy. | 就是这样 小家伙 |
[41:36] | You got this. | 你很厉害 |
[41:44] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你自豪 |
[41:49] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[41:55] | I made this for you. | 我给你画的 |
[41:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:59] | He’s on an adventure to find his family in the forest. | 他在森林里冒险寻找家人 |
[42:02] | How much farther does he have to go? | 他还要走多远 |
[42:04] | He doesn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[42:05] | Christopher Marlowe said, | 克里斯托弗·马洛[英国诗人]说过 |
[42:07] | “It lies not in our power to love or hate. | “我们没有能力去选择爱恨 |
[42:10] | for will in us is overruled by fate.” | 爱恨为命运所左右” |