时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | My investigation has revealed | 我的调查说明行为分析组中 |
[00:04] | a pattern of negligence within the BAU. | 出现了玩忽职守的行为 |
[00:08] | This unit is the crown jewel of behavioral profiling. | 这个小组是行为测写的瑰宝 |
[00:11] | I couldn’t shut it down if I wanted to, | 就算我想 也没法解散 |
[00:12] | but I can help restructure it. | 但我可以帮忙重组 |
[00:14] | Agent Prentiss, you’ll be reassigned within the Bureau. | 潘提斯探员 局里将重新安排你的职位 |
[00:16] | Your new post has yet to be determined. | 职位待定 |
[00:18] | Agent Lewis, you will also be reassigned. | 露易丝探员 你也会被重新安排 |
[00:20] | Agent Reid, you will be a full-time professor | 里德探员 你将担任我们交换项目的 |
[00:22] | with our exchange program. | 全职教授 |
[00:23] | Agent Rossi, the FBI deeply appreciates your service, | 罗西探员 联调局感激你的付出 |
[00:26] | and the director wishes | 局长希望你能 |
[00:27] | you nothing but the best in your retirement. | 安度退休生活 |
[00:29] | Agent Simmons, agent Alvez, | 西蒙斯探员 埃尔维斯探员 |
[00:31] | you will remain here at the BAU. | 你们将继续留任行为分析组 |
[00:33] | Garcia, it feels like a fresh start | 加西亚 感觉在其他部门 |
[00:35] | in a different department would be best. | 重新开始是最好的选择 |
[00:37] | I’m fired, aren’t I? | 我被解雇了 对吗 |
[00:38] | You’re the Conditional Unit Chief of the BAU. | 你是行为分析组的条件响应组组长 |
[00:40] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[00:41] | This can’t be the end. | 不可能就这样结束 |
[00:45] | Can it? | 对吧 |
[01:05] | You deserve everything you’re about to get. | 这些惩罚都是你应得的 |
[01:15] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[01:17] | FBI? | 联调局 |
[01:18] | Your client is agent Douglas Rudy. | 你的客户是道格拉斯·鲁迪探员 |
[01:23] | Isn’t that right, Dougie boy? | 对吧 道格 |
[01:25] | Uh, hey, you got the key to these things somewhere? | 你有这些东西的钥匙吗 |
[01:28] | You set me up? | 你陷害我 |
[01:29] | No, I swear! | 我没有 我发誓 |
[01:30] | No, he didn’t set you up, sweetheart. | 不 不是他要害你 亲爱的 |
[01:33] | We’re OPR. | 我们是职责办的 |
[01:35] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[01:36] | The FBI version of Internal Affairs. | 联调局的内务部 |
[01:39] | Now, we got wind that Doug here | 我们收到风声说道格 |
[01:41] | had an affinity for hookers– | 和妓女有亲密的关系 |
[01:43] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[01:44] | You’re both under arrest. | 你们俩都被捕了 |
[01:45] | Put your pants on, Agent Rudy. | 把裤子穿上 鲁迪探员 |
[01:47] | Come on. I can’t help it what turns me on, | 拜托 我没办法控制自己的性癖 |
[01:49] | and my wife, she isn’t into this kind of thing. | 而我老婆 她对这种东西没有没有兴趣 |
[01:52] | Well, somehow I don’t think | 我怎么觉得 |
[01:53] | your wife’s gonna have any trouble | 你的妻子在今天之后 |
[01:55] | wanting to beat the crap out of you after today. | 一定会乐意虐虐你的 |
[01:57] | There you go. | 行了 |
[01:59] | See, look at that. We cuff you up for free. | 看看 我们给你铐上还不用花钱 |
[02:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[02:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[02:05] | Come on. | 快点 |
[02:06] | I should’ve took some pictures | 我真该拍点照片 |
[02:07] | for the guys back at the office. | 拿回去给兄弟们看看的 |
[02:09] | You didn’t have to kick it in. | 你不用踹门的 |
[02:11] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[02:12] | I think that’s pretty impressive | 我觉得以我这年龄 我这身手 |
[02:13] | for a man my age, don’t you think? | 还是挺厉害的 你不觉得吗 |
[02:17] | The manager gave us the key. | 经理给了我们钥匙 |
[02:20] | So now we’re gonna have to reimburse the motel for that damage. | 现在我们还要补偿汽车旅馆的损失 |
[02:23] | Relax, Prentiss. For a rogue agent, | 潘提斯 放松 作为一个不守规矩的探员 |
[02:25] | you’re pretty uptight. | 你还挺刻板的 |
[02:27] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪里听说我不守规矩 |
[02:28] | Might have been a little something I saw | 也许是我看你的档案的时候 |
[02:29] | when I took a look in your file. | 看到了点东西 |
[02:31] | You what?! | 你做了什么 |
[02:32] | You must have really pissed off A.D. Barnes. | 你肯定让巴恩斯副局长非常生气 |
[02:35] | to get busted from BAU chief | 才从行为分析组组长 |
[02:38] | all the way down to rank-and-file OPR. | 被贬来做职责办的小职员 |
[02:41] | Rest of your team get the shaft, too? | 你的组员们也被牵连降职了么 |
[02:52] | Hey. Is Ned here yet? | 内德到了吗 |
[02:54] | Oh, you mean lazy Ned, the anti-Penelope? | 你是说懒骨头内德 反佩内洛普的那个吗 |
[02:57] | He usually rolls in around 11:00. | 他一般11点左右才来 |
[03:00] | You want to wait for him? | 你要等他吗 |
[03:01] | No. Barnes is giving us a half an hour, | 不 巴恩斯给我们半个小时 |
[03:02] | and we’re gonna need every minute of it | 我们要好好利用每一分钟 |
[03:04] | to try and sell her on one of these cases. | 来说服她接下这些案子里的一件 |
[03:05] | So… | 所以 |
[03:07] | It’s been two weeks since she took over. | 她接管已经两周了 |
[03:09] | She can’t keep us on the bench much longer. | 她不能再让我们坐冷板凳了 |
[03:11] | Let’s hope not. | 希望是这样吧 |
[03:13] | Two male unsubs have robbed 4 banks. | 两名男性疑犯抢劫了四家银行 |
[03:15] | In addition to getting away with nearly half a million dollars, | 除了他们携超过五十万美金潜逃之外 |
[03:18] | they have left two bank employees dead. We– | 他们还杀了两名银行雇员 我们 |
[03:21] | I don’t know. Bank robbers killing bankers? | 银行抢劫犯杀了银行职员奇怪吗 |
[03:25] | Let’s look at this from the POV of the media coverage. | 我们从媒体报道的角度来看 |
[03:28] | Who’s the emotional victim? | 谁是情感上的受害者 |
[03:30] | Honestly, half of the country | 老实说 一半的人 |
[03:32] | is going to be rooting for the unsubs. | 都会支持这些嫌犯 |
[03:34] | What else do you have? | 你们还有什么别的案子吗 |
[03:35] | We think there’s an angel of death | 我们认为有一名死亡天使 |
[03:37] | working in Southern California. | 在南加州工作 |
[03:38] | The unsub is targeting | 嫌犯将目标瞄准了 |
[03:39] | elderly immigrants that live in nursing homes. | 住疗养院的老年移民 |
[03:41] | Immigrants. | 移民 |
[03:43] | That’s divisive. | 那会造成分化 |
[03:44] | We need cases that unite the public. | 我们需要能团结公众的案子 |
[03:47] | I can already hear people asking why they should care | 我已经能听到有人问为什么他们要关心 |
[03:48] | about a dead Mexican grandma. | 死了的墨西哥老太婆 |
[03:51] | Anyone with elderly loved ones should care. | 任何有长辈的人都应该关心这桩案子 |
[03:54] | The BAU is an elite unit. | 行为分析组是个精英团队 |
[03:56] | Your cases should play that way in the media. | 你们的案子应该在媒体上也要体现出这一点 |
[03:58] | 26 26. | |
[04:01] | I beg your pardon. | 你说什么 |
[04:02] | That is the number of people who have died | 自从你架空行为分析组后 |
[04:05] | since you’ve sidelined the BAU. | 已经有26人死了 |
[04:06] | People die when we don’t do our job. You– | 如果我们不能尽职 就会有人死 你 |
[04:11] | You need to let us do our job. | 你得让我们做我们的本职工作 |
[04:14] | Your job is to make the FBI look good for the public. | 你的工作是改善联调局在公众眼中的形象 |
[04:19] | If you would bring me an appropriate case, | 如果你能提出一件适当的案子 |
[04:21] | I would greenlight the investigation. | 我就会同意调查 |
[04:25] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[04:34] | Ned, where the hell have you been? | 内德 你去了哪里 |
[04:36] | You were supposed to do a deep dive on victimology. | 你应该深入调查被害人 |
[04:38] | I did. I made a victim list for each separate case | 我调查了 每个案子我都做了受害人清单 |
[04:43] | with names, DOBs, last known addresses, employment, too. | 有名字 生日 最后记录的地址和工作 |
[04:46] | That’s your idea of a deep dive? | 你觉得这是深入调查吗 |
[04:50] | You wanted more? | 你还要更多 |
[04:52] | I–yeah, I wanted more. | 我 当然不止如此 |
[04:55] | You know what? Maybe, uh, I can supervise your deep dives | 知道吗 或许我可以指导你的深入调查 |
[04:59] | just until you get into a groove. | 直到你养成习惯 |
[05:01] | Awesome. | 很好 |
[05:03] | You know, I could just give you guys | 我可以把 |
[05:05] | all my passwords for the databases. | 数据库的所有密码都给你们 |
[05:06] | That way you can do your own research | 这样你们就可以自己搜寻 |
[05:08] | and customize it to what you’re looking for. | 也可以按照你们需求编制数据库了 |
[05:10] | We’ll think about that. | 我们会考虑的 |
[05:12] | Just give us a minute here, Ned. | 给我们点空间 内德 |
[05:21] | Ok. You know, I shouldn’t have snapped at him, really. | 我真的不应该对他发火的 |
[05:24] | It’s not his fault he’s not Garcia. | 他不是加西亚不是他的错 |
[05:26] | No. The lazy part, that’s pretty much all on him. | 不 但懒懒散散的确是他的问题 |
[05:30] | You think Garcia knows how much we miss her? | 你觉得加西亚会知道我们有多想念她吗 |
[05:32] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[05:34] | Wonder how she’s doing over at Cyber Crimes. | 不知道她在网络犯罪部怎么样了 |
[05:40] | Well, you guys, it’s happening. | 大家伙儿 终于啊 |
[05:41] | I am moving in finally. | 我终于搬进来了 |
[05:44] | I know. It has taken me a while, | 可不是吗 花了我不少时间 |
[05:46] | but I’ve been going through all 5 stages of grief. | 但我在经历悲痛的五个阶段 |
[05:50] | Sometimes I’m still there, you know? I’m pinballing. | 有时候我还在悲痛中 我一直在徘徊 |
[05:53] | Bargaining again and then denial and anger and– | 讨价还价 然后又回到否认和愤怒 |
[05:56] | Yeah, you’re right. It’s not linear. | 你是对的 这不是一个线性的过程 |
[05:59] | You guys get me. | 你们能懂我 |
[06:01] | You get me. | 你懂我 |
[06:02] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[06:04] | I think the boss wants to talk to you. | 我觉得头儿想跟你谈谈 |
[06:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:17] | Settling in ok? Everything good? | 安顿下来了吗 一切都好吗 |
[06:20] | Oh. Well, in full transparency, | 确切来说 |
[06:22] | I–I guess good is a gross overstatement, | 我觉得”好”是个笼统夸大的说法 |
[06:24] | but I think good is a goal, | 不过我觉得”好”是目标 |
[06:26] | and with a little time and a lot of hard work, | 经过一点时间和努力克服 |
[06:27] | I think I can up level to– | 我觉得我能达到 |
[06:30] | I’m working really hard. | 我已经很努力了 |
[06:32] | Look, I got myself a whole new wardrobe. | 看 我搞了一身新行头 |
[06:33] | This is so not me. | 完全不是我的风格 |
[06:36] | You gotta get rid of all that junk on your desk. | 你得处理掉你桌子上那些垃圾 |
[06:38] | What? | 什么 |
[06:40] | Oh, no, that’s not junk. | 那些不是垃圾 |
[06:42] | 3 personal items. | 三件个人物品 |
[06:44] | You have a policy about how many items | 你们还对我们可以在自己桌子上 |
[06:46] | we can have on our desk? | 放几样东西有要求 |
[06:47] | We do. And it applies to everyone, | 是的 每个人都要遵守 |
[06:49] | including transfers from the BAU. | 也包括从行为分析组转来的 |
[06:51] | Pick 3, then get back to work. | 选三样 然后回去工作 |
[06:53] | I just sent you a new case. | 我刚发了你个新案子 |
[06:54] | The defendant, Adam Jeffries, | 被告 亚当·杰弗里斯 |
[06:56] | was arrested and charged with 53 counts | 被捕并被控犯有五十三起 |
[06:58] | of identity theft. | 身份盗用 |
[06:59] | All of his hard drives were seized. | 他的所有硬盘都被收缴 |
[07:01] | I want you to go through them | 我要你查一遍 |
[07:02] | and pull any evidence that may support the identity theft charges. | 找出可能支持身份盗用起诉的证据 |
[07:06] | Ok. | 好的 |
[07:13] | Can I ask a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[07:14] | What is it? | 什么 |
[07:15] | What happened to the case that I closed yesterday? | 我昨天办完的那个案子怎么样了 |
[07:17] | The suspects you identified are all Russian nationals | 你确认的嫌犯都是生活在俄罗斯的 |
[07:19] | living in Russia. The United States | 俄罗斯公民 美国政府 |
[07:21] | doesn’t have an extradition treaty with Russia. | 和俄罗斯政府没有引渡协议 |
[07:23] | So they just get away with it? | 那他们就这么逃脱了 |
[07:24] | No. You shut down their operation. | 不 我们关闭了他们的运营 |
[07:25] | They could just start another one. | 他们还可以另起炉灶 |
[07:27] | That’s why we have to be vigilant. | 因此我们需要保持警惕 |
[07:29] | Wait, so this whole place is like a giant game of whack-a-mole– | 等等 所以这地方就跟个大型的打地鼠游戏一样 |
[07:32] | The game where they have the mole, but it’s a case, not a mole? | 只不过游戏里是地鼠 在这里是案子而不是地鼠 |
[07:34] | Is that– | 这是不是 |
[07:36] | Get back to work. | 回去工作 |
[07:49] | Sorry about your stuff. | 很遗憾你不能摆那么多东西 |
[07:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:55] | I like your unicorn. | 我喜欢你的独角兽 |
[07:57] | Oh. Heh. She is pretty great, huh? | 她很漂亮 是吧 |
[08:18] | That’s weird. | 这有点奇怪 |
[08:28] | Oh, this is really bad. | 这真是太糟了 |
[08:32] | Beautiful. | 太美了 |
[08:37] | Now, lift your chin a little. | 现在 再把下巴抬起来一点 |
[09:12] | Last Gasp | 奄奄一息 |
[09:18] | “Death is the mother of beauty, | 世间美好皆来自死亡 |
[09:20] | hence from her, alone, | 因此 只有死亡 |
[09:22] | shall come fulfillment of our dreams and our desires.” | 能实现我们的梦想与欲望 |
[09:26] | Wallace Stevens. | 华莱士·史蒂文斯[美国诗人] |
[09:27] | It gets old, you know? | 老问题了 |
[09:29] | ‘Cause she never takes me or my theories seriously. | 因为她从不把我和我的理论当回事 |
[09:32] | You have to understand that his so-called theories | 你要知道他所谓的理论 |
[09:35] | are way outside the box. | 完全不着边际 |
[09:38] | For instance? | 比如 |
[09:39] | He believes in the paranormal. | 他相信超自然现象 |
[09:41] | And yet she’s religious, ok? | 她还信教呢好嘛 |
[09:42] | What demands more blind faith than God? | 还有比相信有上帝更盲目的信仰吗 |
[09:45] | My religious beliefs are none of your damn business. | 我的信仰和你没半毛钱关系 |
[09:48] | That must make it difficult | 这一定让你俩 |
[09:50] | for both of you to do your jobs. | 很难在一起工作 |
[09:52] | You have no idea. | 难以想象 |
[09:53] | Ok. Uh, have either of you considered | 好吧 你俩想过 |
[09:57] | putting in a request for a new partner, | 请求更换搭档吗 |
[09:58] | Because I feel– | 因为我觉得 |
[09:59] | I don’t want a new partner. | 我不想要新搭档 |
[10:00] | He’s my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[10:04] | Who knew there were so many | 谁能想到局里 |
[10:06] | dysfunctional partners in the bureau? | 有这么多合不来的搭档 |
[10:08] | I’m learning the hard way. | 我是以痛苦的方式了解到这点的 |
[10:09] | I had 3 stakeouts with Odenkirk last week. | 我上周跟奥登科克做了三次盯稍任务 |
[10:12] | I know how much you love those. | 我知道你有多”爱”盯梢 |
[10:14] | And it’s one thing to be out in the field with him, | 跟他一起出外勤是一回事 |
[10:18] | but sitting with him in a car for hours on end. | 但跟他连续几小时坐在车里 |
[10:21] | He smells, like dirty tightie whities | 他有味道 就像一条浸满 |
[10:24] | dipped in sweat. | 汗味的内裤 |
[10:28] | Barnes really knew how to punish you. | 巴恩斯还真是知道怎么惩罚你 |
[10:29] | I mean, sticking you with him. | 我是说 把你和他绑在一起 |
[10:31] | A not-so-subtle reference | 一个违反规定的探员 |
[10:32] | to what happens to agents who transgress. | 会怎么样的典型案例 |
[10:34] | And there is no dirt on Barnes in the OPA database. | 在职责办数据库里没有巴恩斯的黑料 |
[10:38] | She is squeaky clean. | 她相当干净 |
[10:39] | You pulled her file? | 你看了她的资料 |
[10:42] | I thought maybe we’d get lucky. | 我想万一走运了呢 |
[10:46] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[10:48] | I don’t know what our next move is. | 我不知道下一步该怎么办 |
[10:52] | Well, we have got to think of something. | 我们得想点办法 |
[10:54] | I do not know how much more of this assignment I can take. | 我不知道这工作我还能干多久 |
[11:04] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[11:05] | I found these in a drop box file | 我在亚当·杰弗里斯的硬盘里的 |
[11:07] | on a hard drive belonging to Adam Jeffries. | 云盘文件夹里发现了这些 |
[11:10] | What do these have to do with our case? | 这和我们的案子有什么关系 |
[11:12] | Nothing. | 没关系 |
[11:14] | Then why am I looking at them? | 那要我看这些做什么 |
[11:15] | You see that those 3 photos are of the same woman, yes? | 你看这三张照片是同一个女人对吧 |
[11:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:18] | Ok. Well, the digital files had time stamps. | 数据文件有时间戳 |
[11:21] | Those 3 photos were taken last week | 这三张照片是在上周 |
[11:23] | within a 72-hour period. | 72小时之内拍摄的 |
[11:25] | And this photo of a different woman– | 这张另一个女人的照片 |
[11:26] | that was taken two days ago. | 是两天前拍摄的 |
[11:29] | And? | 所以呢 |
[11:30] | Don’t you see? | 你没明白吗 |
[11:32] | Look. | 听着 |
[11:36] | Uh…sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:38] | He takes a candid photo of a woman | 他在正常的地方给一个女人 |
[11:40] | out in the world– | 拍了张自然的照片 |
[11:41] | Happy, healthy, unsuspecting. | 高兴 健康 毫无防备 |
[11:44] | He then abducts her, he puts her into captivity | 然后他绑架她 监禁她三天 |
[11:47] | for 3 days, during which time | 这期间 |
[11:48] | he takes another picture of her in captivity, | 他又拍了张她被监禁期间的照片 |
[11:50] | then he kills her and takes a third picture | 然后他杀了她 再拍下第三张照片 |
[11:53] | when she’s…dead. | 就在她死后 |
[11:56] | So, then, you know what this photo means, yes? | 现在 你知道这张照片什么意思了吧 |
[12:00] | What do you think it means? | 你认为是什么意思 |
[12:02] | I think it means that she’s our unsub’s next victim. | 我认为这意味着她是嫌犯的下一个目标 |
[12:05] | And you believe these are real? | 你认为这照片上是真实情景 |
[12:08] | You don’t? | 你不觉得吗 |
[12:08] | The violence looks photo-shopped. | 这暴力照片看起来是改图的 |
[12:10] | And the women, they aren’t underage. | 这些女人 也不是未成年人 |
[12:12] | So what you found on that hard drive is not a cyber crime. | 你在硬盘上发现的不是网络犯罪 |
[12:15] | We can’t ignore this. | 我们不能忽略这个 |
[12:16] | Look, if you feel strongly about it, | 如果你确信这是犯罪 |
[12:18] | maybe you can refer it to another unit. | 也许你该转给其他组 |
[12:21] | Maybe it’s the kind of thing the BAU is handling these days. | 也许这正是行为分析组最近办的案子 |
[12:28] | No. | 不行 |
[12:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:31] | These photos are fake. | 这些照片是假的 |
[12:33] | Look at the one with the coffin. | 看看棺材里的那张 |
[12:34] | The background’s some kind of painting. | 背景是某个画作 |
[12:36] | It’s professionally lit. | 还有专业灯光效果 |
[12:37] | This women aren’t missing. | 这些女人没有失踪 |
[12:39] | They’re making a living posing for creepy fetish photos. | 她们只是靠拍摄吓人变态的照片为生而已 |
[12:42] | Well, I think that’s what it’s supposed to look like. | 我认为它确实想让人认为是那样 |
[12:44] | If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck… | 如果它看着是只鸭子 叫起来像只鸭子 |
[12:47] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[12:50] | That vein in her neck, it’s purple. | 她脖子上的血管 是紫色的 |
[12:53] | That’s deoxygenated blood. | 那是缺氧血的颜色 |
[12:55] | That slight discoloration in her earlobe, | 她耳垂上的小污点 |
[12:58] | that’s lividity. | 是尸斑 |
[12:59] | Because that’s what sells. | 因为那就是卖点 |
[13:00] | Ok, you know, we can go back and forth | 我们可以反反复复 |
[13:02] | on this death photo all day, but not this one. | 研究一整天这个死人照片 但这张不是 |
[13:07] | You see that look in her eye? That’s trauma. | 看到她的眼神了吗 是痛苦的眼神 |
[13:11] | And I have seen it often enough | 我见过足够多案例 |
[13:13] | to know when it’s fake and when it’s authentic. | 能分辨出哪个是装的 哪个是真的 |
[13:15] | That is real. | 那是真的 |
[13:17] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[13:21] | Well, if you are wrong, | 如果你错了 |
[13:23] | This woman, she’d be number 27. | 这个女人 就会是第27个 |
[13:26] | If she dies, her blood is on your hands. | 如果她死了 都是你的错 |
[13:29] | I’m comfortable with that risk. | 我甘冒风险 |
[13:55] | Call Rossi. I’ll call Reid. | 你打给罗西 我联系里德 |
[13:57] | On it. | 这就打 |
[14:00] | Ok, let’s take a moment now | 现在花点时间 |
[14:01] | to discuss the difference | 来谈谈触发点 |
[14:03] | between a trigger and a stressor. | 和压力源的区别 |
[14:05] | A trigger is a sensory event experienced by an offender | 触发点是给犯罪者带来官能刺激的某件事 |
[14:09] | that precipitates subsequent behavior, | 刺激产生后续行为 |
[14:12] | Whereas a stressor is a longer-term | 而压力源则是长期的 |
[14:15] | pattern of behavior or circumstances | 某种行为或者环境 |
[14:17] | which push a person into behaving differently | 能促使一个人改变 |
[14:21] | than they normally would. | 通常的行为方式 |
[14:22] | You’re probably gonna want to write this down. | 你们大概需要记下来 |
[14:24] | I shouldn’t be telling you guys this, | 虽然我不该说这些 |
[14:26] | but I’m definitely putting this on the final. | 但期末肯定会考这个 |
[14:29] | I’m only auditing this class. | 我只是来旁听的 |
[14:32] | Is anyone else auditing this class? | 还有谁是旁听的吗 |
[14:36] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[14:40] | Unfortunately, that is all the time we have for today. | 很可惜今天的课程就到此为止 |
[14:42] | Thank you, guys. | 感谢各位 |
[14:48] | Luke, hey, what’s up? | 卢克 怎么了 |
[14:56] | Freeze, scumbag! | 别动 混蛋 |
[15:00] | And cut! | 停 |
[15:01] | That was terrific. | 棒极了 |
[15:02] | Pull next one! | 准备下一场 |
[15:04] | Hey, you want to go talk to him? | 你想找他谈谈吗 |
[15:06] | Uh, hey, kid. Uh… | 孩子 |
[15:07] | – How’s it going? – All good. | -如何 -一切顺利 |
[15:09] | Yeah. Look, I thought I’d give you | 好 我记得跟你提过 |
[15:11] | a few pointers on how to hold your firearm. | 持枪动作的要点 |
[15:13] | May I–may I? | 介意吗 |
[15:14] | Um, see, a hold like this | 看 这样举 |
[15:18] | gives us maximum control, which is what we want. | 才能握得稳 握枪必须要稳 |
[15:21] | When you cant it this way, | 这样斜着 |
[15:23] | you’re more likely to hit an innocent bystander. | 很可能伤及无辜路人 |
[15:27] | Got it. Man, love when the writer’s on set. | 明白 我真喜欢编剧亲临现场 |
[15:30] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[15:31] | Oh, and one– one more thing. | 还有一点 |
[15:32] | When you draw down on a suspect, | 靠近嫌疑人的时候 |
[15:35] | the line is, “FBI. Put your hands up,” | 你应该说 “联调局 举起双手” |
[15:39] | Not, uh, “Freeze, scumbag.” | 而不是”别动 混蛋” |
[15:44] | Yeah. I just didn’t think my character would say | 我只是觉得这个角色不会说 |
[15:46] | the “FBI, hands up” Thing. | “联调局 举起双手”这种话 |
[15:49] | But he does say that. | 但他就是这么说的 |
[15:50] | It’s, uh, it’s–it’s right there. | 这儿写着呢 |
[15:53] | No, it just didn’t feel organic. | 不是 那么说不够自然 |
[15:56] | You know? | 明白吗 |
[15:57] | Organic. | 自然 |
[16:04] | Rossi. | 我是罗西 |
[16:07] | Oh, yes. Please, count me in. | 是 拜托了 算我一个 |
[16:12] | Carry on. | 加油 |
[16:16] | Thank you, all of you, for coming. | 感谢大家前来 |
[16:18] | I’ve missed this, us. | 真是怀念 我们共聚一堂 |
[16:21] | Before we do this, I need to be sure | 在开始之前 我需要确定 |
[16:22] | everyone understands what we’re getting into. | 诸位都清楚面前的状况 |
[16:25] | We have been told not to investigate this case. | 我们被明令禁止调查此案 |
[16:28] | If we do, we are violating direct orders, | 如果要调查 我们就是违反上级命令 |
[16:31] | and eventually Barnes will find out. | 巴恩斯最终会发现 |
[16:33] | So, if something goes wrong | 所以 如果出了问题 |
[16:35] | or we don’t catch this unsub, | 或者我们没能破案 |
[16:37] | she will shut down the BAU and most likely fire all of us. | 她会解散行为分析组 我们也极可能被解雇 |
[16:41] | No more reassignments. | 连转派都免谈 |
[16:42] | You know what? Even if everything does go right | 我觉得 即使一切顺利 |
[16:44] | and we do catch our unsub, | 我们抓到了嫌犯 |
[16:46] | I mean, the same thing could happen. | 也可能是同样的结果 |
[16:48] | Right. Barnes would try to spin it, label the BAU | 没错 巴恩斯会借此发挥 将行为分析组 |
[16:50] | a rogue unit that needs to be shut down. | 定性为无组织无纪律的部门 必须一关了之 |
[16:52] | Right. | 没错 |
[16:53] | So if anyone has doubts, | 所以如果有任何疑虑想要退出 |
[16:55] | no shame, no judgment. | 别不好意思 我们不会有看法 |
[16:59] | The BAU started in a room just like this one. | 行为分析组起初就是从这样一个房间开始 |
[17:04] | If this is how it goes out, so be it. | 如果也要这样结束 那便如此吧 |
[17:10] | We’re all in? | 都加入吗 |
[17:14] | Ok. Let’s talk victimology. | 好 说说被害人特征 |
[17:51] | Wake up, darling. | 醒来吧 亲爱的 |
[17:54] | This is the fun part. | 有趣的来了 |
[17:57] | Let’s take some pictures. | 我们来拍几张照片吧 |
[18:06] | No! | 不要 |
[18:12] | Since we don’t have any leads on our victims’ identities, | 因为对被害人身份没有任何线索 |
[18:15] | Garcia’s been drilling down on the E-mails | 加西亚一直在深挖那些 |
[18:17] | that contain the photo attachments. | 以这些照片为附件的电子邮件 |
[18:18] | Right, so, this is the darknet, so they’re encrypted, | 没错 暗网就是这样 都加了密 |
[18:20] | but the digital files had time stamps. | 但数字文件上面都有时间戳 |
[18:22] | I was able to narrow down their point of origin | 我将起始地点缩小到了 |
[18:23] | to the greater D.C. area. | 特区附近 |
[18:25] | So we’re gonna have to focus our profiling | 我们需要把侧写聚焦在 |
[18:27] | on the photos. | 照片上面 |
[18:29] | The first 3 are of the same woman. | 前三张是同一个女人 |
[18:31] | they appear to be a complete 3-part series, | 似乎是三个截然不同的系列 |
[18:33] | Depicting her in 3 different states– | 她处于三种不同的状态 |
[18:36] | Before, in captivity, and postmortem. | 囚禁前 受禁期间和死后 |
[18:38] | The before picture is a candid photo, | 囚禁前的这张是正常摄影 |
[18:41] | which suggests the women were comfortable with the unsub. | 说明被害人跟嫌犯相处很自在 |
[18:44] | We have only one captivity photo. | 只有一张受禁期间的照片 |
[18:45] | It was taken over 48 hours later. | 拍摄于48小时之后 |
[18:47] | But it’s in a different location. | 但是不同地点 |
[18:49] | It’s a darker, enclosed space. | 变成更昏暗封闭的空间 |
[18:52] | The victim is disheveled and appears disoriented | 被害人头发凌乱 神志不清 |
[18:54] | and traumatized. | 受到了创伤 |
[18:56] | Now she’s only wearing this white satin negligee. | 只穿着一件白色缎面睡衣 |
[18:58] | The third photo’s posed and appears to be postmortem. | 第三张照片经过摆置 似乎是死后拍的 |
[19:01] | In this case, the fatal wound, a single bullet to the chest, | 本案中致命伤口是胸口中弹 |
[19:04] | is clearly featured. It’s also been cleaned up a little bit. | 伤口分明 而且被清理过 |
[19:07] | There’s no extraneous blood, and it’s almost pretty. | 外部没有血迹 照片可以算得上是漂亮 |
[19:10] | So he’s displaying his work for those who will appreciate it, | 所以他向那些喜欢这类照片的人展示自己的作品 |
[19:12] | the people our drop box owner Adam Jeffries were selling to. | 那些人是网络空间主亚当·杰弗里的销售对象 |
[19:16] | Ok, and then there’s the fourth photo, | 接下来是第四张照片 |
[19:17] | It’s of a different woman. | 是另一个女人 |
[19:19] | It’s the first in a new series, | 这是新一系列的第一张 |
[19:22] | The new victim. | 新的被害人 |
[19:22] | The fourth photo appears to be taken 72 hours ago. | 第四张照片似乎拍摄于72小时之前 |
[19:26] | If the unsub’s pattern holds, | 如果嫌犯照既往模式 |
[19:28] | it means she’s about to die. | 那这个女人也快要死了 |
[19:30] | JJ, Luke, Tara, dig into the before photos. | 小洁 卢克 塔拉 调查之前的照片 |
[19:33] | Garcia already ran them through the bureau’s hotel database. | 加西亚已经在联调局酒店数据库里查过了 |
[19:36] | Based on background details, it’s extremely likely | 根据照片背景 极有可能 |
[19:38] | that they were taken at a high-end hotel in the area. | 是在特区一家高端酒店 |
[19:41] | We’ll map them out and start canvassing | 我们这就准备 明天一早 |
[19:42] | first thing in the morning. | 就逐个排查 |
[19:43] | Good. Dave, Matt, head out to the prison | 很好 戴夫 马特 前去监狱 |
[19:45] | and see what Adam Jeffries can tell you | 看亚当·杰弗里对他网络空间里 |
[19:47] | about how these ended up on his drop box. | 出现这些照片作何解释 |
[19:49] | There’s lots of people that get off on erotica | 很多人偏好有死去女孩的 |
[19:51] | involving dead girls. | 这类色情产品 |
[19:53] | It was a side business, really. | 也是一门副业 |
[19:55] | But these were high quality. | 但这些 质量上乘 |
[19:58] | Oh, yeah, real classy. | 没错 很有格调 |
[20:00] | Where’d you get the photos? | 你从哪儿找来的 |
[20:02] | The address was encrypted. | 地址加密了 |
[20:03] | How’d you hook up with him? | 那你是怎么联系上他的 |
[20:05] | He found me. And I don’t ask questions. | 他找的我 而我不多问 |
[20:07] | How did you pay for them? | 怎么付的钱 |
[20:08] | That was the best part. | 这才是最妙的 |
[20:10] | He didn’t want money. Can you believe it? | 他不要钱 你能相信吗 |
[20:12] | He’s just a dude that thinks people | 他只是认为 |
[20:13] | should be allowed to get off | 应该允许人们接触到 |
[20:15] | to whatever turns them on, | 能让自己兴奋的东西 |
[20:16] | Even if it’s taboo. | 即使那是社会禁忌 |
[20:18] | Like an activist. | 他像是活动家 |
[20:20] | Real man of the people. | 真正为人民着想 |
[20:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:23] | So how did it work? | 那你们怎么操作的 |
[20:24] | Well, he sent me a bunch of photos of one girl, | 他发给我一个姑娘的很多照片 |
[20:27] | way too many. | 非常多 |
[20:29] | But what sells is 3 pictures. | 但真正拿来卖的只有三张 |
[20:31] | Before, during, and after. | 事前 事中和事后 |
[20:33] | What about the pictures you didn’t use? | 那没有用上的照片呢 |
[20:35] | You still have them? | 还在你那儿吗 |
[20:38] | I don’t know. | 我也不记得了 |
[20:40] | – Maybe. – Well, we’re gonna need to see them. | -也许吧 -你得把它们都交出来 |
[20:42] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[20:43] | What’s in it for me? | 我有什么好处呢 |
[20:45] | Well, what’s in it for you is that we don’t charge you | 你的好处就是 我们不会以 |
[20:48] | as an accessory after the fact to murder. | 谋杀从犯的罪名起诉你 |
[20:52] | What are you talking about? | 瞎说什么呢 |
[20:54] | Well, these photos are real. | 这些照片都是真的 |
[20:58] | This woman is dead. | 这个女人已经死了 |
[21:04] | I had nothing to do with that. | 与我无关啊 |
[21:05] | Well, that’s good. | 那很好 |
[21:07] | Then it would seem cooperating with us is in your best interests. | 这么一来 对你最有利的选择就是合作 |
[21:13] | You know, I always feel like a kid from the Bronx | 每次来这种地方我都觉得自己 |
[21:15] | in places like this. | 像个乡巴佬 |
[21:16] | Yeah. There weren’t many 5-star hotels in rural Pennsylvania. | 我老家在宾夕法尼亚农村 也没多少五星酒店 |
[21:20] | I’ve been in more of them today | 单今天我去过的 |
[21:22] | than I have the whole rest of my life. | 就比此前加起来的还多 |
[21:24] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[21:27] | JJ, that’s a match. | 小洁 一样的 |
[21:30] | It’s the same painting. | 是同一幅画 |
[21:31] | Uh, let’s see if someone can I.D. our victims. | 那我们去看看有谁认识被害者 |
[21:38] | Excuse me. Hi. | 不好意思 你好 |
[21:39] | I was hoping you could help us with something. | 我们希望你能帮忙 |
[21:42] | Oh. I’ll certainly do my best. | 自当尽力 |
[21:43] | We have reason to believe these photos were taken here. | 我们有理由相信这些照片是在此拍摄的 |
[21:46] | Do you recognize either of these young women? | 你认出其中哪位了吗 |
[21:47] | I’m very sorry, but I can’t comment on our guests. | 抱歉 但我不能透露客人的信息 |
[21:50] | We take their privacy very seriously. | 我们非常注重隐私 |
[21:52] | I totally understand that, | 完全理解 |
[21:54] | but, uh…I believe this trumps privacy. | 不过 恐怕这个要高于隐私权吧 |
[21:58] | Indeed it does, sir. | 确实 先生 |
[22:00] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[22:01] | I do recognize these young ladies. | 我确实认出了这两位年轻的女士 |
[22:04] | They are both frequent visitors to the hotel | 她们都是这家酒店的常客 |
[22:06] | and they are both always here, | 而且她们都总是在这里 |
[22:08] | with a different male companion, who pays cash. | 和不同的男伴一起出现 男伴付现金 |
[22:10] | Do you ever recognize any of the male companions? | 那些男伴有你认识吗 |
[22:13] | Not by name, but I know the type. | 名字不一定知道 但都是那类 |
[22:15] | Money, power, status. | 有钱 有权 有地位 |
[22:16] | You, uh, you don’t have security cameras? | 你们这里有监控摄像头吗 |
[22:18] | No. We take our guests’ privacy very seriously. | 没有 我们非常注重客人的隐私 |
[22:21] | Many of our frequent patrons have very public profiles. | 我们许多常客都有相当高的知名度 |
[22:24] | Politicians. | 政治家 |
[22:26] | And I’m guessing they’re not coming here with their spouses. | 我猜他们来的时候带的也都不是家眷 |
[22:30] | When was the last time you saw either of these women? | 你最近一次见到她们中的某个是什么时候 |
[22:33] | Must be about a week ago. | 应该是一周前了 |
[22:36] | It’s dark. A garage, maybe? | 光线昏暗 或许是一个车库 |
[22:39] | But the ground doesn’t look like poured concrete. | 但地面看起来不像水泥地 |
[22:42] | Could be a basement in an old building. | 可能是老房子的地下室 |
[22:43] | What is she sitting next to? Is it a crate? | 她坐在什么旁边的 板条箱吗 |
[22:53] | Or a wine rack. | 或者是红酒架 |
[22:55] | It’s not just a basement. I think it’s a wine cellar. | 这不是一般的地下室 我觉得是个酒窖 |
[22:58] | There are a lot of big old homes like this | 在克拉伦登 卡洛拉马 |
[23:00] | in areas like Clarendon, Kalorama, Potomac Manors. | 波托马克马诺等地的很多老宅都有酒窖 |
[23:03] | I grew up in a house like this. | 我小时候就住这种房子里 |
[23:05] | Well, if that’s the case, the unsub could be | 如果是这样 嫌疑人可能是 |
[23:06] | a person of resources– money, maybe even prestige. | 富家子弟 甚至是名门望族 |
[23:24] | So beautiful. | 美极了 |
[24:05] | George, so glad you could make it. | 乔治 很高兴你能来 |
[24:07] | Thank you for the invite. | 多谢邀请 |
[24:14] | Ellen, you look amazing. | 艾伦 你看起来很美 |
[24:16] | Why, thank you! | 谢谢 |
[24:20] | Looks like you found something to keep you busy | 我应酬的时候 你似乎 |
[24:22] | while I was mingling. | 找到了事儿做 |
[24:23] | I had to do something. | 总不能闲着 |
[24:25] | It took you forever. | 等了好久 |
[24:26] | Trust me, it was worth the wait. | 相信我 等待是值得的 |
[24:28] | Found the bottle I was telling you about. | 找到之前提及的酒了 |
[24:30] | Special reserve Chateau Anjou. | 安茹古堡特藏 |
[24:33] | You’re gonna love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[24:34] | You shouldn’t have, Kev. | 不必这样 凯文 |
[24:35] | Fine wine is wasted on me. You know that. | 再好的酒给我喝也是糟蹋 你知道的 |
[24:38] | Don’t be silly. | 别说傻话 |
[24:42] | I’ve missed you. | 我很想你 |
[24:46] | 8 years in Europe was too long. | 在欧洲八年真是漫长 |
[24:49] | You were only 19 when I left | 我离开的时候你才十九岁 |
[24:51] | and a wild child. | 还是个野孩子呢 |
[24:53] | The more things change… | 很多事情都变了 |
[24:57] | May I? | 介意我拍张照吗 |
[25:06] | Beautiful. | 美极了 |
[25:08] | I’ll send it to you. | 我一会儿发给你 |
[25:10] | By the way, how’s your father? | 顺便 令尊如何 |
[25:12] | He’s been making news lately. | 最近总是上新闻 |
[25:13] | You know daddy. He’s always happy when he’s making news. | 你也知道我爸 他很开心上新闻 |
[25:19] | Rich and mysterious with a fabulous finish. | 口感浓厚且神秘 回味非凡 |
[25:25] | Reminds me a little of you. | 这让我想到你 |
[25:32] | Ok. I have news. | 我有情况 |
[25:34] | I have–I have copious–copious news. | 很多很多情况 |
[25:36] | First the backstory. That drop box | 首先是背景情况 我最初 |
[25:38] | that I first found those 4 photos on. | 找到那四张照片的网络空间 |
[25:40] | I kept it active because I thought maybe we’d get lucky. | 我一直没关 因为想着可能就走运了 |
[25:42] | I also fashioned it with every tool and trap I know | 同时还新添了各种工具和陷阱 |
[25:45] | for capturing IP addresses. | 希望能捕捉到IP地址 |
[25:46] | So did we get lucky? | 那我们走运了吗 |
[25:48] | No. I mean yes, but, no. | 没有 其实有 但是 没有 |
[25:51] | Uh, there’s been a new drop of photos. | 又有很多照片 |
[25:54] | I just sent to your tablets now. | 这就发到你们的平板 |
[25:56] | They include a series of captivity | 里面有第二位被害人 |
[25:58] | and postmortem photos of our second victim. | 在被囚和死后的一系列照片 |
[26:02] | We were too late. | 我们已经迟了 |
[26:03] | And it’s even worse than that. | 甚至还有更糟糕的 |
[26:04] | There’s a whole new series of photos of a third victim | 有我们之前都不知道的第三位被害人的 |
[26:07] | we didn’t even know about, plus one new candid photo. | 一系列照片 还有一张新的抓拍照 |
[26:09] | He’s already got his fourth victim. | 他已经找到第四个下手目标了 |
[26:11] | Did you find the IP address? | 你找到IP地址了吗 |
[26:13] | No. I’m sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[26:14] | Ok. Any good news? | 那有好消息吗 |
[26:16] | No. I mean–ok, this might be helpful. | 没有…好吧 这可能有用 |
[26:18] | I did a search of cases involving D.C. high-end hotels, | 我对涉及高端酒店的案子做了一番搜索 |
[26:21] | and I found a bunch of articles regarding | 找到很多涉及 |
[26:24] | the death of someone named Tracy Ferguson. | 一位崔西·福古森之死的文章 |
[26:27] | Wait, I think I remember that. | 慢着 我好像有印象 |
[26:28] | You probably do. She was in a bunch of headlines, | 很可能 她当时是各大新闻的头条 |
[26:31] | mostly because her father was George Ferguson, | 主要原因在于她父亲是乔治·福古森 |
[26:32] | the D.C. power broker. | 特区的政治掮客 |
[26:33] | Anyway, she was 27. | 总之 她当年二十七岁 |
[26:35] | She was found in a suite at the Montclair hotel, | 有人发现她死在蒙特克莱尔酒店一套间里 |
[26:37] | and she was wearing a white satin negligee. | 当时穿着白色的缎面睡衣 |
[26:39] | Like the one the unsub dresses his victims in | 就像嫌疑人在囚禁照片里 |
[26:41] | for the captivity photos. | 给被害人穿的一样 |
[26:42] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[26:43] | Ok, so Tracy Ferguson could be our unsub’s first victim. | 所以崔西·福古森可能是最早的一个被害人 |
[26:46] | Did they investigate? | 他们做过调查吗 |
[26:48] | They did. | 做过 |
[26:50] | Good. We need those files. | 太好了 我们需要那些档案 |
[26:52] | That’s where it gets sticky. | 就是档案这块比较棘手 |
[26:55] | The case was sealed at the time. | 案卷被封存了 |
[26:57] | In order to unseal it, you need special permission | 要想解封 需要负责的那位调查探员 |
[26:58] | from the lead investigating agent. | 给予特别许可 |
[27:02] | The D.C. field agent in 2010 | 2010年特区外勤办公室 |
[27:04] | who was in charge of that case was Linda Barnes. | 负责该案的探员是琳达·巴恩斯 |
[27:19] | We just received the original cache of photos | 我们刚从亚当·杰弗里网络空间上 |
[27:21] | from Adam Jeffries’ drop box. | 取得那些照片的原始缓存 |
[27:23] | How many are we talking about? | 有多少 |
[27:24] | A lot. | 很多 |
[27:24] | There’s still only one candid photo for each victim, | 每位被害人都只有一张抓拍照 |
[27:28] | but there are nearly 40 captivity and death photos. | 但被囚期间和死后照片有将近四十张 |
[27:38] | Is there a way to get the metadata for each of these photos? | 能否取得这些照片的元数据 |
[27:40] | It feels like there are frames missing from the sequence. | 感觉缺了几帧 |
[27:47] | You’re right. There are missing frames. | 你说得对 缺了几帧 |
[27:50] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[27:54] | Please don’t do this! | 求求你不要这样 |
[27:57] | He’s keeping the frames that capture the moment of maximum fear | 他留下那些捕捉到最大恐惧的照片 |
[28:00] | where the realization of death is in their eyes. | 被害人眼神透露出对死亡的恐惧 |
[28:05] | So beautiful. | 真美 |
[28:15] | Followed by the moment right after | 随之而来的时刻里 |
[28:17] | where the fear and the life leave them. | 恐惧与生命气息逐渐散去 |
[28:22] | Ok, so why is it that moment that he needs to relive? | 为什么偏偏想要重温这个时刻 |
[28:26] | Well, if Tracy Ferguson really was his first victim, | 如果崔西·福古森真的是他的第一个被害人 |
[28:28] | then she could be the key to all of this. | 那她可能是整个案件的关键 |
[28:30] | We need to see that file. | 我们需要看案件的卷宗 |
[28:32] | It means talking to Barnes. | 那就得和巴恩斯谈谈 |
[28:33] | Are you ready to do that? | 你准备好了吗 |
[28:42] | You look so much like Tracy. | 你看起来真像崔西 |
[28:48] | It’s the first thing I noticed about you when we met. | 我们相遇时我一眼就发现了 |
[28:55] | Mayhew, you’re not like her at all. | 梅修 你绝不会和她一样的 |
[28:59] | You’re safe with me. | 你和我在一起很安全 |
[29:09] | Let’s take some pictures. | 我们来拍些照片吧 |
[29:13] | You what? | 你做了什么 |
[29:14] | I know how it looks. | 我知道这听上去像什么 |
[29:15] | I know we violated your directive, | 我知道我们违背了你的命令 |
[29:18] | But the BAU saves lives. | 但行为分析组的职责是拯救生命 |
[29:22] | Isn’t–isn’t that what’s most important? | 这难道不是最重要的吗 |
[29:24] | Are you really that arrogant? | 你就这么自大吗 |
[29:26] | Do you truly believe that the BAU is the only unit in the FBI | 你真的以为行为分析组是联调局里 |
[29:31] | that’s in it for the good guys? | 唯一一个惩恶扬善的部门吗 |
[29:33] | Agent Jareau, what do you really want? | 洁婼探员 你到底想要什么 |
[29:36] | I need access to a case you investigated | 我需要看2010年你在华盛顿分局当探员时 |
[29:38] | as a D.C. field agent in 2010–Tracy Ferguson. | 调查的一件案子 崔西·福古森案 |
[29:42] | And you sealed her file. | 但你把她的档案封存了 |
[29:44] | Let me guess. You think it was murder. | 让我猜猜看 你认为这是一起谋杀 |
[29:47] | I do. | 是的 |
[29:49] | I think Tracy was this unsub’s first victim. | 我认为崔西是这名嫌犯的第一位被害人 |
[29:53] | You think that’s why I sealed the file, | 你觉得我封存档案的原因 |
[29:55] | because I missed something? | 是因为我忽视了一些事吗 |
[29:56] | No, I don’t know why you sealed the case. | 不 我不知道你为什么封存卷宗 |
[29:59] | All I know is that I need to see it now. | 我只知道我现在需要看 |
[30:02] | Her father reported her missing. | 他父亲上报了她的失踪 |
[30:04] | That wasn’t unusual. She was a junkie. | 那没什么奇怪的 她是个瘾君子 |
[30:06] | She went missing all the time. | 她一直都找不见人影 |
[30:08] | We found her in a suite in the Montclair hotel. | 我们在蒙特克莱尔酒店的套房里发现了她 |
[30:11] | She’d checked in about 6 1/2 hours earlier, | 她在六个半小时之前入住 |
[30:13] | along with 7 men, | 跟着七个男人 |
[30:16] | each of whom took his turn with her | 每个人都轮流和她发生了性关系 |
[30:20] | in exchange for heroin. | 她用此来换海洛因 |
[30:23] | There were needles all over the bed. | 床上到处都是针头 |
[30:28] | So that’s what happened to Tracy Ferguson. | 这就是崔西·福古森身上发生的事 |
[30:32] | She ODed. | 她吸毒过量而死 |
[30:34] | Her father cut her off a couple weeks earlier– | 他父亲在几周前断了她的生活费… |
[30:36] | Tough love. | 严厉管教 |
[30:38] | So she started having sex with men for drugs. | 她就开始和别人上床来换毒品 |
[30:41] | So you sealed the case to protect her father? | 你封存了卷宗以保护她父亲吗 |
[30:45] | I didn’t see the point of the details of his child’s death | 我认为让他孩子的死因细节 |
[30:48] | being splashed all over the tabloids. | 被小报大肆宣传不是件好事 |
[30:52] | George Ferguson was a good man. | 乔治·福古森是个好人 |
[30:54] | I didn’t know. | 我之前不知道 |
[30:55] | And so we are clear, | 既然我们说清楚了 |
[30:56] | Permission to access Tracy Ferguson’s file is officially denied. | 查看崔西·福古森卷宗的请求不予批准 |
[31:02] | And just so we are crystal clear, | 而且既然我们说得这么清楚 |
[31:06] | I am relieving you of duty effective immediately. | 我要立刻解除你的职权 |
[31:09] | Please turn over your gun and your badge, Agent Jareau. | 请上交你的枪和警徽 洁婼探员 |
[31:30] | JJ, what have you got? | 小洁 你有什么消息 |
[31:31] | Emily, hey, um, so I talked to her. | 艾米莉 我和她谈过了 |
[31:33] | She, uh, she knows I put the BAU on the case. | 她知道我让行为分析组参与了这个案子 |
[31:36] | And she fired me. | 她把我开除了 |
[31:38] | JJ, I’m so sorry. | 小洁 我很抱歉 |
[31:39] | No, Emily, I’m fine. | 不 艾米莉 我没事 |
[31:41] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[31:42] | Look, she’s not gonna give us access to the case, | 她不会让我们看卷宗 |
[31:44] | but I got something. | 但我得到了一些消息 |
[31:47] | There were 7 other people in that hotel room | 崔西死的那晚 |
[31:50] | the night Tracy died. | 酒店房间里还有另外七个人 |
[31:56] | Hello. What’s up? | 喂 怎么了 |
[31:57] | We’ve been trying to get ahold of you for 20 minutes. | 我们20分钟前就开始联系你了 |
[31:59] | Can you talk? | 你方便说话吗 |
[32:00] | Uh, I can sort of talk. Did JJ get the file? | 勉强能说 小洁拿到卷宗了吗 |
[32:04] | No, but we don’t need the whole file anymore. | 没有 但我们也不需要全部卷宗了 |
[32:05] | All we need are the crime scene photos. | 我们只需要犯罪现场的照片 |
[32:07] | Can you hack just the photos without raising flags? | 你能悄悄黑进去找到那些照片吗 |
[32:09] | You mean like a surgical strike? | 你说的是定点偷袭吗 |
[32:11] | Yeah, give me a second. | 可以 给我点时间 |
[32:17] | Ok. I’m in. What am I looking for? | 我登进去了 我要找什么 |
[32:20] | We’re not sure, but there were 7 men | 不确定 但崔西死的那晚 |
[32:22] | In the room with Tracy on the night that she died. | 有七个男人和她共处一室 |
[32:24] | And we’re hoping somebody left something behind. | 我们希望有人留下了点什么东西 |
[32:27] | Uh, let’s see. I see an open bottle of wine. | 我看看 我看到了一瓶开过的红酒 |
[32:30] | Uh, it’s not just any bottle of wine. | 不是一瓶普通的红酒 |
[32:32] | It’s a bottle of Chateau Anjou from 1918. | 是一瓶安茹古堡产的1918年的葡萄酒 |
[32:35] | That’s extremely rare. | 那非常珍贵 |
[32:36] | We should be able to trace the sale of a bottle like that. | 我们应该能追踪到这瓶酒的销售记录 |
[32:39] | Can you run a search to see if one was sold at auction? | 你能不能查查拍卖会有没有卖出过这瓶酒 |
[32:42] | On it. | 马上查 |
[32:44] | Oh! I gotta–oh! I have to– I have to call you back. | 我得…我待会再给你们回电 |
[32:50] | Uh, chief? | 组长 |
[32:51] | Anita. Well, what can I do for you? | 阿妮塔 有什么事吗 |
[32:53] | I just wanted to update you on my Croatian phishing case. | 我想跟你汇报一下克罗地亚网络钓鱼案的进展 |
[32:56] | Actually, not really update, more like ask a question. | 其实不是汇报 是有问题要问 |
[32:59] | Or a few questions. | 好几个问题 |
[33:02] | Sure. Come in my office. | 好啊 来我办公室吧 |
[33:10] | 1918 | 华盛顿 拍卖会 红酒 安茹古堡 |
[33:13] | Guys, check this out. | 各位 看这个 |
[33:15] | There is a missing persons report. | 有一则失踪人口上报 |
[33:16] | Her name is Jessica Mayhew. | 她叫杰西卡·梅修 |
[33:18] | Her father is U.S. senator Alfred Mayhew. | 她父亲是参议员阿尔弗莱德·梅修 |
[33:20] | He’s talking to the press. | 他正在召开记者会 |
[33:22] | We’re taking you live to the press conference now. | 我们从记者会现场为您发回报道 |
[33:24] | My daughter Jessica | 我女儿杰西卡 |
[33:26] | is a victim of the opioid epidemic that is sweeping our nation. | 是席卷我国的毒品暗潮的受害者 |
[33:29] | She’s been missing for over two days now, | 她已经失踪超过两天了 |
[33:32] | And I’m–I’m asking for help in finding her. | 我请求大家帮助我找到她 |
[33:36] | Barnes is there talking to the senator. | 巴恩斯正在那和参议员对话 |
[33:38] | Optics like this are right up her alley. | 像这样的公共效应正合她的胃口 |
[33:40] | Jessica Mayhew is our unsub’s newest victim. | 杰西卡·梅修是嫌犯的最新受害人 |
[33:42] | She looks a lot like Tracy Ferguson. | 她和崔西·福古森有很多相似之处 |
[33:44] | And like Tracy, she’s a high-profile member of the D.C. elite. | 和崔西一样 她也是华府上层阶级的成员 |
[33:47] | Call girls, even expensive ones, | 应召女郎 哪怕是高级妓女 |
[33:49] | weren’t satisfying him anymore. | 已经不再能满足他了 |
[33:50] | He needed someone with a pedigree, | 他需要一个有地位的人 |
[33:52] | someone more like Tracy. | 一个更像崔西的人 |
[33:54] | Guys, I–I found our chateau anjou. | 各位 我找到那瓶安茹古堡酒了 |
[33:57] | It was sold at auction to a Kevin Peck. | 它在拍卖会上被卖给了凯文·派可 |
[33:58] | 最终投标者 凯文·派可 | |
[34:00] | Oh. Kevin Peck is George Ferguson’s stepson. | 凯文·派可是乔治·福古森的继子 |
[34:03] | – That’s our unsub. – Let’s go. | -他就是嫌犯 -出发 |
[34:05] | Sending his last known to your tablets. | 正在发送他的最后已知出现地到你们平板上 |
[34:14] | You’re not like her at all, are you? | 你一点也不像她 对吧 |
[34:18] | She never let me touch her. | 她从不肯让我碰她 |
[34:22] | Even when those filthy animals were on top of her, | 即使那些畜生骑在她身上的时候 |
[34:26] | she only let me watch. | 她也只让我看着 |
[34:30] | I sat right over there. | 我就坐在那里 |
[34:34] | I drank a glass of wine while they took turns with her. | 他们轮流上她的时候我喝了一杯红酒 |
[34:38] | She was just being cruel. | 她就是那么残忍 |
[34:40] | She knew how much I wanted her, | 她知道我多想得到她 |
[34:44] | And all she did was let me watch. | 而她却只让我看着 |
[34:50] | It’s ok. I’ve got a nice big dose of your medicine right here. | 没事的 我给你准备了一针好药 |
[34:55] | I can’t take that much. | 我受不了这么多 |
[34:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:08] | Penelope, what have you got? | 佩内洛普 有什么消息 |
[35:10] | I’ve got some background on Kevin Peck. | 我对凯文·派可做了点背景调查 |
[35:12] | Looks like his parents were never married, | 他的父母似乎没有结婚 |
[35:13] | dad wasn’t around, and his mom married George Ferguson | 父亲不知所踪 母亲在凯文十三岁时 |
[35:16] | when Kevin was 13. | 嫁给了乔治·福古森 |
[35:18] | The Washington power broker. | 华盛顿政治掮客 |
[35:20] | Correct. The gossip rags where not kind. | 没错 流言并不友善 |
[35:22] | She was a former stripper. | 她原来是脱衣舞娘 |
[35:23] | So Tracy was his daughter from his first marriage. | 崔西是他第一段婚姻时生的女儿 |
[35:25] | She was 19 when he remarried. | 他再婚时她19岁 |
[35:27] | That would make Tracy 6 years older than Kevin. | 崔西比凯文大了6岁 |
[35:30] | He could have had a crush on her. | 他可能迷恋她 |
[35:32] | I think it was more than that. | 我认为不止如此 |
[35:33] | He was head over heels for her. | 他被她迷得神魂颠倒 |
[35:34] | There’s all kinds of photographs of them | 华盛顿地区的各种活动上 |
[35:36] | from like various events all over the D.C. area. | 都能流出他俩的照片 |
[35:40] | Look at that body language. | 看看他们的肢体语言 |
[35:41] | He’s all over her, and she’s pulling away. | 他贴近她 而她在拉开距离 |
[35:44] | According to Tracy’s myspace page, | 根据崔西的空间上写的 |
[35:45] | she was not fond of her stepmother. | 她不喜欢自己的继母 |
[35:48] | She referred to her as, quote, | 她说她是 原话是 |
[35:49] | “The white trash gold-digger who moved into my house.” | “搬进我家的白种拜金女” |
[35:53] | Well, if that was her attitude and he was smitten with her, | 如果她是这种态度 而他又迷恋她 |
[35:55] | He might have felt she was too good for him. | 他可能会觉得自己配不上她 |
[35:58] | Her substance abuse couldn’t have helped things. | 她滥用药物让她越来越糟 |
[36:00] | The drug use spiraled out of control a few years into the marriage. | 她父亲再娶几年后 她的药瘾就失去了控制 |
[36:03] | So if Tracy’s drama ate up the whole family’s attention, | 如果崔西的事让全家关注点都集中在她身上 |
[36:06] | it’s possible Kevin went in the opposite direction, | 凯文很可能走向了另一个极端 |
[36:08] | playing the role of the obedient child. | 扮演一个绝对听话的孩子 |
[36:11] | Yeah, that does make sense. | 这样的确说得过去 |
[36:12] | 美国通讯银行 信托基金 | |
[36:12] | His stepfather was quite fond of Kevin. | 他的继父很喜欢凯文 |
[36:13] | He set up a trust fund for him | 他为他设立了信托基金 |
[36:15] | that Kevin had access to when he turned 18. | 凯文年满18岁就能拿到 |
[36:17] | I bet that changed how Tracy treated him. | 这肯定改变了崔西对待他的态度 |
[36:19] | It seems to have. According to bank records, | 看起来是的 根据银行账户记录 |
[36:23] | Kevin was putting thousands of dollars into Tracy’s account. | 凯文往崔西的账户里转了很多钱 |
[36:26] | Thanks, Garcia. | 谢了 加西亚 |
[36:30] | We better be kicking in the right door. | 我们最好闯对门 |
[36:58] | So where did he take her? | 他带她去哪里了 |
[37:00] | The third photo in every series– | 每个系列的第三张照片 |
[37:02] | It was crafted to fulfill a buyer’s necrophiliac fantasy. | 是用来满足买家的恋尸癖 |
[37:06] | Tracy was Kevin’s fantasy. | 崔西就是凯文的幻想 |
[37:08] | Tracy died in a suite at the Montclair Hotel. | 崔西死在蒙特克莱尔酒店的房间里 |
[37:11] | That’s where he took her. | 他带她去了那里 |
[37:13] | Tracy… | 崔西 |
[37:15] | My Tracy. | 我的崔西 |
[37:18] | I loved you so much. | 我那么爱你 |
[37:21] | I would have taken care of you. | 我本可以照顾好你的 |
[37:34] | Hands, hands, show me your hands! | 手 手 举起手来 |
[37:36] | Get ’em up! | 起来 |
[37:37] | Stay there. | 别动 |
[37:38] | All right, up, up, up. | 好了 起来 起来 |
[37:41] | You’re too late. | 你们太迟了 |
[37:42] | Too late. Look how beautiful she is, | 太迟了 看看她多美啊 |
[37:45] | My Tracy. | 我的崔西 |
[37:50] | She’s got a pulse. | 她还有脉搏 |
[37:51] | It’s weak, but she’s alive. | 很微弱 但是她还活着 |
[37:53] | Come on! | 来 |
[37:54] | Call an ambulance! | 叫救护车 |
[38:08] | Is she alive? Is she gonna be all right? | 她还活着吗 她会没事吗 |
[38:09] | Senator, she’s going to be fine. | 参议员 她会没事的 |
[38:12] | Her abductor gave her an overdose, | 绑架者给她注射了过量药品 |
[38:14] | but she should be all right. | 但她会没事的 |
[38:18] | You said this was the work of the BAU. | 你说这都是行为分析组的功劳 |
[38:20] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[38:21] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[38:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:25] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[38:26] | You saved my daughter’s life. | 你们救了我女儿的命 |
[38:29] | It was a team effort. | 这是团队合作的结果 |
[38:31] | Glad we were here. | 很高兴我们能帮忙 |
[38:32] | So am I. Look, | 我也是 听着 |
[38:34] | I know there’s been talk about shutting down your unit, | 我知道有传言要解散你们小组 |
[38:37] | spreading profilers out into the field offices. | 将侧写员分派到各部外设办 |
[38:40] | That’s just one option to increase efficiency. | 这只是为提升效率而做的选择 |
[38:42] | I think that’s a mistake. | 我觉得那是一个错误 |
[38:44] | Understood. | 明白 |
[38:45] | When I return to the senate, | 等我回到参议院 |
[38:46] | I will personally ensure | 我会亲自确保 |
[38:48] | that the BAU is funded and staffed to full capacity. | 给行为分析组提供资金和人力 |
[38:51] | But in the meantime, don’t you think | 不过同时 你应该 |
[38:53] | Agent Prentiss should be reinstated as unit chief? | 让潘提斯探员重任组长 |
[38:56] | Consider it done. | 好的 |
[38:59] | Senator, does this mean that I have hiring authority? | 参议员 这是说明我有雇佣权了吗 |
[39:01] | Within reason. | 只要是合理的 |
[39:03] | I’m only asking because Assistant Director Barnes | 我这样问是因为巴恩斯副局长 |
[39:06] | terminated Agent Jareau when she asked questions | 在洁婼探员问起崔西·福古森一案时 |
[39:09] | about the Tracy Ferguson case. | 解雇了她 |
[39:11] | That was the case that allowed us to identify this unsub. | 正是这个案子让我们查到了嫌犯 |
[39:22] | You have full authority. | 你有充分的权力 |
[39:24] | Staff the BAU any way you see fit. | 招募任何你认为应该加入行为分析组的人 |
[39:27] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[39:29] | Linda, I’d like to see you in my office first thing tomorrow. | 琳达 明天一早到我办公时间见我 |
[39:50] | You’re leaving, aren’t you? | 你要走了吗 |
[39:52] | Yeah. I’m going back to the BAU. | 嗯 我要回行为分析组了 |
[39:55] | I knew you wouldn’t stay here. | 我就知道你留不了多久 |
[39:57] | I can’t. Hey, thank you for what you did, | 是的 谢谢你帮我 |
[39:59] | distracting Omri like that. | 帮我支开奥姆里 |
[40:03] | You were working a case for the BAU, weren’t you? | 你当时是在为行为分析组办案吧 |
[40:06] | Yeah, I was. | 没错 |
[40:08] | That looked exciting. | 看起来很有意思 |
[40:09] | Like real crime-fighting. | 真的像是打击罪犯 |
[40:11] | You were part of that, you know. | 你也是其中一份子 |
[40:13] | You were distracting him, | 你支开了他 |
[40:15] | and I was giving super important information to agents in the field, | 我那时在给外勤探员提供非常重要的信息 |
[40:18] | and that saved a woman’s life. | 那信息拯救了一个女人的命 |
[40:21] | I did that? | 有我的功劳吗 |
[40:24] | Wow. I did that. | 有我的功劳 |
[40:27] | Yeah, you did. | 没错 |
[40:31] | I’m really gonna miss you. | 我会很想你的 |
[40:37] | Something to remember me by. | 这能让你想起我 |
[40:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:52] | Where’s Prentiss? | 潘提斯去哪儿了 |
[40:54] | Transferred. | 调走了 |
[40:57] | She said I might need this. | 她说我可能会需要这个 |
[41:06] | I don’t think she’s coming. | 我觉得她不会来了 |
[41:10] | So we’ve got a half-hour before we need to be back? | 那我们在回去之前还有半小时 |
[41:23] | 你们都是A 如果你们入学 | |
[41:27] | I don’t care what he says! | 我不管他怎么说 |
[41:29] | I really don’t think that’s what my character would do. | 我觉得我的角色不会做这种事 |
[41:32] | Where’s the writer? | 编剧呢 |
[41:33] | Uh, he quit. | 他辞职了 |
[41:38] | Me, too. | 我也不干了 |
[41:42] | Was it something I did? | 是因为我做了什么吗 |
[41:45] | Mostly it was what you didn’t do. | 主要是因为你没做什么 |
[41:55] | I couldn’t wait until morning! | 我都等不到明早了 |
[41:58] | You weren’t the only one. | 你不是一个人 |
[41:59] | You look great. | 你看上去好极了 |
[42:00] | I feel great. You guys really did it. | 我感觉好极了 你们成功了 |
[42:02] | Ohh, I wish I could have been there | 真希望我当时在场 |
[42:04] | to see Barnes’ face when the senator showed up. | 看看参议员出现时巴恩斯的表情 |
[42:06] | I thought she was gonna melt | 我还以为在他说潘提斯 |
[42:07] | like the wicked witch of the west | 想雇谁就雇谁的时候 |
[42:08] | when he said Prentiss could hire whoever she wanted. | 她会和《绿野仙踪》里的坏女巫一样融化呢 |
[42:11] | You think she’ll back off for good? | 你觉得她会再也不插手了吗 |
[42:13] | The director called me. | 局长联系了我 |
[42:15] | He said Barnes was told to keep her hands off the BAU. | 他说巴恩斯已经被告知不得干涉行为分析组 |
[42:19] | And so, we live to fight another day. | 所以 我们又能继续奋斗了 |
[42:23] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[42:25] | We’re back! | 我们回来了 |
[42:32] | Yes, yes, yes! | 太好了 太好了 |