Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Good evening, Agent Jareau. 晚上好 洁婼探员
[00:04] Assistant Director Barnes. 巴恩斯副局长
[00:05] I’m sorry for the sudden urgency in having to meet tonight. 我很抱歉今晚临时紧急叫你过来
[00:08] However, effective immediately, 但是特别督查探员
[00:10] SSA Emily Prentiss will be placed on administrative leave 艾米莉·潘提斯将进行行政休假
[00:12] pending an internal review. 接受内部审查 即刻生效
[00:14] I have an announcement to make. 我有事要宣布
[00:16] I have been suspended from active duty. 我已经停职
[00:19] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[00:20] For how long? 多久
[00:22] Indefinitely. 无限期
[00:24] JJ will continue being acting unit chief, 小洁将继续担任代理组长
[00:26] but as of today, Assistant Director Linda Barnes 但从今天起 琳达·巴恩斯副局长
[00:29] will be personally overseeing the unit. 将亲自监督小组工作
[00:32] Are we under investigation? 我们是要接受调查吗
[00:34] Yes, we are under investigation. 是的 我们正在被调查
[00:52] Come in. 请进
[00:57] I don’t want to be unit chief, 我不想当组长
[00:59] not like this. 不想以这种形式当
[01:05] I’ve been in your shoes. 我也经历过你的情况
[01:07] And for lack of a better word, 找不到更好的词形容
[01:09] it sucks. 感觉糟透了
[01:11] But you’re gonna do just fine. 但你会没事的
[01:14] Linda Barnes will try to pick us apart one by one. 琳达·巴恩斯会试图逐个分裂我们
[01:18] There have been people trying to pick us apart 原先也有人想要分裂我们
[01:20] since the doors opened. 从一开始就有
[01:21] It hasn’t worked yet. 至今没有成功
[01:22] But Barnes has support all the way to the top. 但巴恩斯有上头的支持
[01:25] Look, Dave, I’m still trying to figure a way to go after her. 戴夫 我仍然在想办法对付她
[01:29] And you’re going to do it by being the best soldier you can be. 你会拿出最好的战斗状态来应对此事
[01:32] Don’t rock the boat. Don’t make waves. 别挑起事端 引起纠纷
[01:34] My guess is that’s how she forced out Emily. 我猜她就是这么逼走艾米莉的
[01:37] And you won’t be alone on this. 你也不是孤军奋战
[01:39] We’re gonna continue to do what we do best– 我们仍然会全力以赴
[01:41] work the cases, save lives. 破案救人
[01:43] No one can argue with our results, 没人能质疑我们的成绩
[01:46] not even Barnes. 巴恩斯也不行
[01:49] That’s one hell of a rally speech. 真是鼓舞人心的一段演讲
[01:51] They are my specialty. 这可是我最拿手的
[01:53] Look, why don’t you go home, get some rest? 不如你回家休息一下
[01:56] It’s been a rough night for all of us. 今夜对我们来说都很难熬
[02:01] Can’t get any worse. 情况不会变得更糟了
[02:23] Whoo! Pizza, pizza. 披萨 披萨
[02:25] Thanks, Ray. I’m starving. 谢谢 雷 我快饿死了
[02:27] Me, too. 我也是
[02:29] Do I smell… 我是不是闻到了…
[02:32] Oh, come on, man, you know I hate pepperoni. 拜托老兄 你知道我讨厌意大利香肠
[02:34] But the three of us like it. 可我们三个喜欢
[02:35] Majority wins. House rules, brother. 少数服从多数 这是家规
[02:39] Come over to the dark side, Charlie. 和我们一起同流合污吧 查理
[02:41] Learn to love pork. 试着喜欢喜欢猪肉
[02:43] It’s not that I don’t, 我不是不喜欢
[02:44] but it’s an artery clogger, ok? 可这披萨可是”动脉堵塞器”啊
[02:47] Oh, totally worth the risk! 完全值得冒这个险
[02:59] Ohh. Oh, man. 天哪
[03:01] That’s great. 很好
[03:01] Does anybody need anything from the kitchen? 有人需要我从厨房拿点东西吗
[03:03] Plates? Utensils? 盘子或者餐具
[03:04] – No, thanks. – Hot sauce, please. -不用了 谢谢 -麻烦拿下辣酱
[03:05] Oh! Mmm! You got it. 没问题
[03:08] Thanks, Ray. 谢谢 雷
[03:10] Real good. 真好吃
[03:22] Napkins, too. 也拿点餐巾吧
[03:28] All right. Hot sauce coming right up. 好了 辣酱来了
[03:31] Ray! Ohh! 雷
[03:34] You don’t have to do this, man. 你没必要这么做 哥们
[03:36] Tie them up, Ray. 把他们绑起来 雷
[03:45] Last night in St Louis, 昨晚 圣路易斯市
[03:47] 4 roommates were killed in a rental home 四名室友在出租房内被杀害
[03:49] in what police are calling a robbery turned homicide. 警方称该案件为抢劫演变为谋杀
[03:53] It’s brutal. 这是大屠杀
[03:54] Yeah. Looks like the two sides of his brain 是啊 看起来他的大脑两半球
[03:56] were fighting with each other. 在互相打架
[03:58] Left side wanted to rob the place, 左脑想要抢劫
[03:59] the right side wanted to cause some destruction. 右脑想搞点破坏
[04:01] Yeah, but both sides got exactly what they wanted. 对 但两边都得到了它们想要的结果
[04:04] What was taken? 丢失了什么东西
[04:04] Nothing traceable. A computer, tablets, 没什么可追踪的 一台电脑 几台平板
[04:07] cash, jewelry, and the like. 现金珠宝之类的
[04:08] How long was it before local PD called us in? 当地警官什么时候联系的我们
[04:10] They didn’t. I called and offered our services to them, 他们没有 我主动打电话去向他们提供帮助
[04:12] because this is exactly 因为这正是
[04:13] the kind of case the BAU takes from here on. 行为分析组从现在开始要接的案件类型
[04:16] Maybe it’s just me, but I need a little help 或许只是我不懂 但我想了解一下
[04:18] understanding our new case selection criteria. 我们新的案件选择范围
[04:22] We want cases with good optics 我们需要案件能得到良好的公众效应
[04:23] that are also quick and easy to clear. 同时又能被迅速搞定
[04:25] Here we have 4 victims, 此案中有四个被害人
[04:26] young upstanding professionals, 都是年轻的良好公民
[04:28] all of whom the public can emotionally invest in. 公众很容易与之共情
[04:30] The crime itself is contained, 犯罪本身有充足的证据
[04:32] and the motive appears to be determined. 动机看上去也很明确
[04:34] The M.O. is pretty straightforward. 作案手法非常简单
[04:36] Their hands and mouths were duct-taped 他们的手和嘴都被胶带束缚了
[04:39] and they were stabbed repeatedly. 他们都被多次捅伤
[04:42] I see the unsub left a knife. 我看到嫌犯留下了一把刀
[04:44] Were there any prints? 上面有指纹吗
[04:44] Negative. 没有
[04:45] With this many victims, it could be a team. 有这么多被害人 可能是团伙作案
[04:48] Right. Shouldn’t rule it out. 对 不能排除这种可能性
[04:50] You’re right. Ok. Wheels up in 20. 你说得对 好了 二十分钟后起飞
[04:53] Meet you on the tarmac. 停机坪见
[04:58] You’re going into the field with us? 你要和我们一起出外勤吗
[05:00] Yes. 对
[05:00] No offense, but you’re not a profiler. 无意冒犯 可你不是侧写师
[05:03] True, but I have worked in the field, 对 但我之前出过外勤
[05:05] and a fresh set of eyes might be useful. 而且新颖的视角可能会有帮助
[05:09] I know you think I’m the enemy, but I’m not. 我知道你们都觉得我是敌人 可我不是
[05:11] I can be your greatest advocate if you’d let me. 只要你们愿意 我能成为你们最棒的支持者
[05:13] Now, you’ve had some poor leadership in the past, 你们过去的领路人能力不足
[05:15] but I know I can help right the ship. 但我知道我能带你们重回正轨
[05:17] No. You’re wrong. Emily Prentiss is not a poor leader. 不 你错了 艾米莉·潘提斯不是坏领导
[05:20] She defined what a unit chief should be. 她以身作则做到了组长该做的职责
[05:22] I’m not going to stand here 我不会站在这里
[05:22] and let you destroy her career like this. 任凭你像这样摧毁她的职业生涯
[05:25] If you’re going, I’m not. 如果你要去 我就不去了
[05:31] You know, the kid looks a little flush. 那孩子看起来脸色不太好
[05:33] Needs a sick day, don’t you think? 可能需要请个病假 你觉得呢
[05:38] Anybody else need a sick day? 还有人要请病假吗
[05:43] Good. Then as Agent Jareau said, wheels up in 20. 好 那就按洁婼探员说的 二十分钟后起飞
[05:49] Ok. 好的
[05:53] Come on, guys, we still have a job to do. 打起精神来 各位 我们还有职责在身
[05:55] These people deserve justice. 这些人有权得到公道
[06:30] Annihilator 毁灭者
[06:35] “Family quarrels are bitter things. “家庭纠纷令人痛苦
[06:37] They’re not like aches or wounds, 它们不像疼痛或是创伤
[06:39] they’re more like splits in the skin that won’t heal 而更像是皮肤上难以修复
[06:42] because there’s not enough material.” 难以愈合的裂痕”
[06:44] F. Scott Fitzgerald. 斯科特·菲兹杰拉德
[06:46] So each of the 4 vicims were in their early 20s 每位被害人的年纪都是二十出头
[06:48] and rented a room from a house 跟一家年会地产公司
[06:50] owned by an AGM properties. 租了房子
[06:51] Looks like they were a nameless, faceless landlord. 这家公司看起来是位匿名神秘的房东
[06:54] But the victims weren’t. 但被害者不是
[06:55] Charles Cook taught high school math. 查尔斯·库克教高中数学
[06:57] Vicky Wilson worked at a nonprofit. 薇姬·威尔森在慈善机构工作
[06:59] Jenny Kyle was in medical school 洁尼·凯尔在上医护学校
[07:01] While Ray Murphy was finishing up law school. 雷·墨菲刚读完法学院
[07:03] I don’t see any red flags in their pasts. 他们的过去没有任何不良记录
[07:05] No criminal histories, no incidents of violence. 没有犯罪记录 没参加过暴力事件
[07:07] not even a speeding ticket. 甚至没收到过超速罚单
[07:09] They were just living normal, regular lives. 他们都过着非常普通的生活
[07:11] And surprisingly, none of them appeared to be hooking up. 令人惊奇的是他们中没有人是一对儿
[07:13] You’d think in those close quarters, that age group, 如此近距离的生活 这样的年龄阶段
[07:16] they’d be bound to pair off. 他们本应该成双成对的
[07:17] Looking at their social media, 通过观察他们的社交媒体
[07:19] it seems their house was the place to be. 很多人喜欢去他们家聚会
[07:21] They held dinner parties, 他们会举办晚宴
[07:23] they hosted game night, 也会举办游戏之夜
[07:24] they had people over to watch sports. 还会邀请别人过来看比赛
[07:25] That much foot traffic 这么大的人流量
[07:27] widens our initial suspect pool. 扩大了怀疑对象的范围
[07:29] Good day. It looks like the house 日安 那房子比我们
[07:31] was a lot more crowded than we thought. 想象的还要拥挤
[07:32] Three other people lived there, too. 还有三个人住在那
[07:34] I’m sending you their information now. 我正把他们的信息发给你们
[07:38] So Corrine Jordan’s a flight attendant. 科瑞恩·乔丹是乘务员
[07:40] She was in Zurich during the time of the murders. 谋杀发生时她在苏黎世
[07:42] And Rachel Willow is an accountant. 瑞秋·薇洛是会计
[07:44] She spent the night at her sister’s 她当晚在姐姐家
[07:46] and then headed straight to the PD after they notified her. 有人通知她后她直接去了警局
[07:49] She’s waiting for us there now. 她正在那等我们
[07:50] That leaves Larry Scanlon, 还有一个是拉里·斯坎伦
[07:52] a psychologist at a mental health clinic. 一家心理健康诊所的心理医生
[07:54] He’s still unaccounted for. 还没联系到他
[07:55] Which makes Larry our primary suspect. 那拉里就是我们的首要嫌疑人
[07:56] He needs to be located ASAP. 要尽快找到他
[07:58] Garcia, check all of his recent online activity. 加西亚 检查他近期所有网上痕迹
[08:00] Ok. 好的
[08:02] Alvez, work with the locals to search for Larry. 埃尔维斯 跟当地警方一起寻找拉里
[08:04] Matt, head to the M.E. 马特 去找法医
[08:05] While Agents Jareau and Lewis set up at the PD. 洁婼和露易丝探员去警局布置
[08:07] Agent Rossi, you and I will head to the crime scene. 罗西探员 你和我去犯罪现场
[08:23] Your daughter’s in the bay area, huh? 你女儿在湾区是吧
[08:24] It’s beautiful up there. 那儿很漂亮
[08:26] Yeah. 是啊
[08:27] I hear you have a grandson who’s 5? 我听说你有个五岁的外孙
[08:30] My son just turned 6. 我儿子刚六岁
[08:32] It seems like just yesterday 他在医院躺在我怀里
[08:33] he was in my arms at the hospital, 还像昨天的事一样
[08:34] And now Kenny doesn’t want a hug 现在我送肯尼去学校
[08:35] when I drop him off at school. 他都不要我的拥抱了
[08:38] I look forward to the day that 我期待有一天
[08:39] I can sit on my porch, enjoy the sunset, 我能坐在我家门前 享受着夕阳西下
[08:41] glass of red in my hand, 一杯红酒在手
[08:42] with not a care in the world. 不用管世上其他事
[08:44] Ok. Stop. 好了 停下吧
[08:46] Stop what? 停下什么
[08:48] You’re sniffing around 你在打探
[08:49] to see if I’m up for retirement. 我是不是想退休
[08:51] Don’t be so paranoid, Agent Rossi. 别这么疑神疑鬼 罗西探员
[08:53] I’m just making conversation. 我就是在聊天而已
[08:56] Besides, I’m in no position to do that. 而且 我也没理由那么做
[09:00] That’s right. Because when it’s time for me to retire, 没错 因为到我退休的时候
[09:03] I’ll let you know. 我会告诉你的
[09:19] Our unsub corralled all 4 victims 嫌犯将四名被害人聚到一起
[09:22] and killed them here in the living room. 然后在客厅杀死了他们
[09:24] 4 people is a lot to control. 四个人很难控制
[09:25] He must have used a gun. 他肯定有枪
[09:26] Yeah. That and the duct tape. 没错 还有胶带
[09:28] But why bring a knife to a gunfight? 但为什么有枪还要带刀呢
[09:31] It could have been to control the noise. 可能是为了控制噪音
[09:33] Or there’s something special about that knife. 或者是刀有什么特别之处
[09:40] And this window was busted out from the inside. 这窗户是从里到外被打碎的
[09:43] So the break-in was staged. 所以破门而入的假象是凶手布置的
[09:44] Looks like it. 看上去是
[09:46] Agents, I think you should see this. 探员们 你们应该看看这个
[09:51] He grabbed the murder weapon from there. 他从这里拿的凶器
[09:53] Where did you find that? 在哪找到的
[09:54] Under one of the victims’ bed–Ray Murphy. 在其中一个受害人雷·墨菲的床下
[09:58] So it wasn’t just left out in the open. 这么说不是随便放在外面的
[10:00] You’d have to know where to look to find it. 你得知道去哪找
[10:02] Get that into evidence as fast as you can. 尽快送去物证科
[10:05] So, the unsub’s an insider 所以嫌犯是内部人士
[10:07] who wanted us to think he’s an outsider 却希望我们认为凶手是外面的人
[10:09] and he has an ax to grind with them. 而且他跟他们有私仇
[10:11] It’s looking more and more like Larry did it. 看上去越来越像拉里干的了
[10:12] I think finding him should be our main focus. 我认为我们的首要目标是要找到他
[10:15] I’m going to call Garcia and see if she’s made any progress. 我打给加西亚去问问有没有什么进展
[10:18] See how efficiently things work without Agent Prentiss? 看看没有潘提斯探员我们效率多高
[10:28] Spencer, oh, my God. What did you do? 斯宾塞 天啊 你做了什么
[10:30] I had to. 我没办法
[10:31] No, you didn’t. 不 并不是
[10:32] Life’s too short for people like Linda Barnes. 人生苦短 浪费在琳达·巴恩斯这种人身上不值得
[10:34] Spence– 斯宾塞
[10:35] I wasn’t gonna, you know, go with her 我不会跟着她
[10:36] and help her dismantle the team. 帮她搞垮整个团队
[10:38] Thank you for standing up for me. 感谢你为我挺身而出
[10:41] I appreciate you coming to the house for support, 我感谢你来我家表示支持
[10:44] but what you did was reckless. 但你太鲁莽了
[10:46] The BAU is under the microscope right now, 行为分析组正在被严格审查
[10:49] and the last thing you should be doing 你最不该做的事
[10:50] is giving barnes more ammunition. 就是给巴恩斯更多可攻击的把柄
[10:53] You’re making her job easier. 你让她更好做了
[10:56] Why are you trying to get rid of me? 你为什么在想赶我走
[10:59] What? 什么
[11:00] Ever since I got here, you’ve been trying to keep me out of– 我到这以后 你就想让我远离…
[11:03] No, I just, uh– no, I wasn’t expecting anyone 不是 我只是 我只是没想到有人来
[11:06] and the place– 这地方
[11:07] Spence, stop! 斯宾塞 站住
[11:08] It’s been less than two days and you’re already leaving. 还不到两天 你就要走了
[11:11] I’m–I– 我
[11:16] Ok, look. 听着
[11:18] Barnes wants somebody to take the fall 巴恩斯想找人为罗斯威尔
[11:20] for what happened in Roswell. 发生的事背锅
[11:21] I’m willing to be that somebody 如果能对稳定行为分析组有帮助
[11:22] if it will help stabilize the BAU. 我愿意成为那个人
[11:25] You’re in good hands with JJ. 你跟着小洁也会干得很好
[11:26] There’s no guarantee that she won’t replace her 没人能保证你走了以后
[11:27] the minute you’re gone. 巴恩斯不会换掉她
[11:29] I think that if I go away for good, 我觉得如果我走了再也不回来
[11:31] she’ll leave you alone. 她会放过你的
[11:32] You can still fight this. We can still fight this. 你还可以反抗 我们还可以反抗
[11:43] Maybe I don’t want to. 也许是我不想
[11:46] Well, now who’s making it easy for Barnes? 现在是谁让巴恩斯好做了
[11:54] Detective Morris… 莫瑞斯警探
[11:55] I’m Assistant Director Linda Barnes. 我是助理局长琳达·巴恩斯
[11:56] We spoke on the phone. 我们通过电话
[11:57] Thanks for getting here so quickly. 感谢你们这么快过来
[11:58] We’re excited to have your help. 很高兴能有你们帮忙
[12:00] I’m SSA Jennifer Jareau. 我是特别督查探员洁妮芙·洁婼
[12:02] Nice to meet you. 幸会
[12:05] Is there a quiet place we can set up? 有没有安静的地方我们可以布置一下
[12:07] The conference room’s all yours. 会议室归你们
[12:08] I’ll join you in a minute to get you up to speed. 我一会儿过去跟你们说下最新进展
[12:10] That’s not necessary. We’ve already hit the ground running. 不用了 我们已经在积极着手了
[12:14] Can one of your people bring me a coffee? 你们谁能给我拿杯咖啡吗
[12:18] Ok. No problem. 好的 没问题
[12:20] Thanks. 谢谢
[12:29] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[12:31] For what? 怎么了
[12:32] I didn’t ask if you wanted coffee. 我没问你要不要咖啡
[12:34] Garcia’s got some new information 加西亚找到了那个失踪室友
[12:35] on that missing roommate, Larry Scanlon. 拉里·斯坎伦的一些新讯息
[12:38] Hey, Penelope, on speaker. 佩内洛普 开免提了
[12:39] I got JJ and Barnes with me. 小洁和巴恩斯和我在一起
[12:41] Copy that. 收到
[12:41] Uh, here we go. 开始吧
[12:43] Larry Scanlon has a long history 拉里·斯坎伦有很长的
[12:45] of drug and alcohol abuse 滥用药物和酗酒史
[12:47] and also one of indiscriminate violence. 还有一次滥用暴力
[12:49] Two DUIs cost him his license, 两次酒驾导致他驾照被吊销
[12:52] and then he was picked up 然后他因为
[12:54] for possession of a controlled substance. 非法持有管制药物被抓过
[12:55] How does he still have a job? 他怎么还能有工作
[12:57] According to work reviews, he is an ideal employee, 从工作表现来看 他是理想雇员
[13:00] and he will do anything to help his clients. 他想方设法地救助病人
[13:02] And the violence? 那暴力行为呢
[13:03] Uh, he was in two bar fights. 他参与过两次酒吧斗殴
[13:04] One he started, the other he finished. 一次是他挑起的 一次是他结束的
[13:07] Both times charges were filed but then dropped. 两次都被起诉 但最后都撤诉了
[13:09] Ok, how does he fit in with the house? 他跟室友们关系怎么样
[13:11] Good. Or at least good enough. 很好 至少还不错吧
[13:13] Uh, up until two days ago. 直到两天前
[13:14] Now, I’m cobbling this together 我正在把受害者手机里的
[13:15] from messages on the victims’ phones, 信息拼凑到一起
[13:17] but it appears that Larry and Ray 似乎拉里和雷
[13:19] got into a screaming and shoving match. 大吵了一架还动了手
[13:22] Uh, then everyone in the household 然后屋里的所有人
[13:24] Unanimously voted to have him thrown out. 一致投票决定让他搬走
[13:27] Then when Larry tried to contact them later, 拉里后来试图联系他们
[13:29] nobody responded. It’s like they disowned him. 无人应答 感觉他们都和他断绝往来了
[13:30] That could be his motive. Any luck tracking him down? 可能就是他的动机 有找到他人吗
[13:33] No. I’ve looked into his family. I’ve got nothing there. 没有 查了他的家人 没有发现
[13:35] Larry’s trail went real dark real fast. 拉里的行踪都很快就断了
[13:37] Move on to other friends and co-workers. 再查其他朋友和同事
[13:39] He could be couch surfing. 可能正在别人家借宿
[13:40] Nice work, Garcia. All of this helps. 干得漂亮 加西亚 帮助很大
[13:42] Oh, thank you, ma’am. 谢谢 女士
[13:45] Rachel’s still waiting to be interviewed. 瑞秋还在等我们问话
[13:46] She could know where this guy’s gone. 她或许知道拉里去哪儿了
[13:49] I’ll walk with you. 我跟你一起
[13:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:56] We need a statement from Rachel that says 我们需要得到瑞秋的证词
[13:57] without a doubt she believes Larry killed their friends. 说她坚信是拉里杀了大家
[13:59] It’ll bolster the evidence we already had against him. 这样我们针对他的证据就更牢靠了
[14:01] There’s no guarantee she’ll say that. 不能保证她会这么说
[14:03] He is our best and only suspect for a reason. 他并非平白无故成为我们首要嫌犯
[14:05] The pieces add up. 综合信息 合情合理
[14:06] Look, we don’t put words in people’s mouths. 我们不能逼别人说出我们想听的话
[14:10] That’s not how our interviews work. 我们的问话不是这样进行的
[14:12] I’ll be in there with you for support. 我会在旁边支援
[14:13] I won’t say a word 除非你需要帮助
[14:14] unless you need help, I promise. 否则我保证一声不响
[14:21] I should be dead. I was supposed to be there, 我也可能会死 我本该在现场的
[14:25] but at the last minute I went over to my sister’s. 但我临时决定去姐姐家
[14:30] Maybe you should just talk to Corrine. 或许你们该找克瑞恩谈谈
[14:33] We will. 我们会的
[14:35] But she’s on a flight back. 但她正在回程飞机上
[14:37] And, honestly, I think you’re the best person 而且 其实我认为你是最有可能
[14:40] to help us find Larry. 帮我们找到拉里的人
[14:44] I’m sorry. I don’t know. 抱歉 我不明白你的意思
[14:50] I think you do. 我认为你知道
[14:55] You might even be scared that he’d come after you 或许你是怕 假如自己透露了什么情况
[14:58] if you told us. 他就会冲你下手
[15:04] We know Larry has a violent streak. 我们知道拉里性格暴力
[15:07] The bar fights weren’t his fault. 酒吧斗殴事件都不是他的错
[15:08] Not only the bar fights. 不止是酒吧斗殴
[15:11] He’s been stressed at work. 他在工作上压力很大
[15:13] And after his mom died, he went over the edge, 他妈妈去世后他崩溃了
[15:16] but now Larry’s been getting help. 但拉里现在正在接受治疗
[15:19] We know Larry was kicked out of the house 我们知道凶案发生两天前
[15:20] two nights before the murders. 拉里被赶出了住所
[15:22] No, that was a misunderstanding. 那是个误会
[15:25] I told Ray to go and smooth it out. 我叫了雷去缓和这件事
[15:27] That way he could move back in. 这样他就能搬回来了
[15:29] You keep defending Larry. 你一直在替拉里说话
[15:34] You two were dating? 你们俩在约会吗
[15:43] Dating in the house is against the rules, 那儿的规矩是禁止约会
[15:46] so we had to keep it a secret. 所以我们只能偷偷的
[15:52] But there’s no way he killed them. 但他不可能会杀人
[15:56] Where is he, Rachel? 瑞秋 他人在哪儿
[16:01] He’s staying with a co-worker. 他住在同事家
[16:04] His apartment is on Pine and Oketo. 在松树大街与置户道交界
[16:17] No! No! No! 不要 不
[16:34] Larry Scanlon died of a drug overdose. 拉里·斯坎伦因用药过量而死
[16:37] We won’t know for sure until we get back his tox screen. 除非拿到毒检报告 否则不能确定死因
[16:40] Detective, who found him? 警探 是谁找到他的
[16:41] A woman walking by. 有个女人刚好经过
[16:42] She called it in immediately. 马上就报警了
[16:43] This suicide note was taped to the steering wheel. 这封遗书粘在方向盘上
[16:49] He confessed to all 4 murders. 他承认四个人都是他杀的
[16:51] This guy’s never had any suicidal tendencies. 这家伙可没有表现出任何自杀倾向
[16:53] He must have felt us closing in and panicked. 他肯定是感觉我们快查到他了 就慌了
[16:55] Here’s the prelim tox screen. 这是初步毒检报告
[16:57] Oh. Thanks. 谢谢
[17:01] There were no drugs found in his system. 体内没有发现毒品
[17:04] That’s poor planning on the part of the unsub. 嫌犯的计划十分草率
[17:07] He should have known. 他应该料到这个的
[17:08] Let’s get a handwriting analysis done on that note. 去给遗书做字迹比对
[17:11] This was staged, then. 这么说是故意设计的
[17:13] Yeah, it looks that way. 看来如此
[17:14] The analysis will help confirm, 比对分析能进一步确认
[17:16] but it looks like Larry was set up. 但看来拉里是被陷害的
[17:20] And it wasn’t by one of his housemates. 而且不是某个舍友干的
[17:22] Ok, but then by who? 那是谁呢
[17:24] Someone who still knew them all pretty well. 也是跟他们都很熟悉的某个人
[17:26] This is the right decision for me. 这个决定对我而言是正确的
[17:28] I need you to support that. 我需要你支持
[17:29] What’s your plan? I mean, where are you gonna go? 你什么打算 你要去哪儿
[17:32] When I left Interpol, they said the door 当初我离开国际刑警组织时 他们说过
[17:34] was always open to return. 那里的大门会永远对我敞开
[17:36] I like London. So… 我喜欢伦敦 所以
[17:39] Well, if you really want me to support you, 如果你真希望得到我的支持
[17:40] just answer me this one question. 就回答我这一个问题
[17:42] Why is it not ok 我离开团队
[17:43] for me to walk out on the team 为什么就不行
[17:45] but it is for you? 而你就可以
[17:47] Because you and I are different. 因为我们俩不一样
[17:49] We’re not. And if the situation was reversed, 并非不一样 而且如果情况对换
[17:51] You wouldn’t give up on me. And you know what? 你也不会放弃我 再说
[17:52] I happen to know that for a fact 我这是有事实依据的
[17:54] because you didn’t. 当初你确实没有放弃我
[17:55] When I was in prison, 我入狱期间
[17:56] you did everything in your power to get me out. 你不惜一切代价来救我出去
[18:01] What? 怎么了
[18:04] Yeah. I did do everything. 没错 我确实不惜一切代价
[18:08] I needed to believe that you were innocent 我当时需要相信你并没有
[18:10] of killing Nadie Ramos. 杀害娜迪·拉莫斯
[18:11] I was innocent. 我确实没有
[18:13] That wasn’t obvious at first. 刚开始没那么显而易见
[18:15] Like when we talked in that Mexican jail. 比如我们在墨西哥监狱里谈话时
[18:16] Do you remember? 你还记得吗
[18:19] No. I know I was drugged 不记得 我只知道自己被下药
[18:20] and everything was fuzzy. 意识不清
[18:23] I made a deal with the local cop. 我和一位当地警察达成协议
[18:26] I told him I needed to go at it alone. 我一个人进去
[18:28] I promised I’d give him the recording. 但是会把录音交给他
[18:32] I was trying to find any evidence that you didn’t do it. 我想找到可以证明你清白的证据
[18:35] But what you told me was that you remembered 但你说的是 你记得自己手上
[18:37] holding the murder weapon. 握着凶器
[18:42] I did? 我这么说过吗
[18:44] There’s a knife. 有一把刀
[18:46] There’s a knife and there’s a lot of blood. 有一把刀 还有很多血
[18:48] Who has the knife? 谁拿着刀
[18:49] The more you talked, the more you incriminated yourself. 你越说身上嫌疑越大
[18:52] No. 不是吧
[18:55] I looked through all the case files 获证无罪之后
[18:56] after I was exonerated. 我翻看了所有案卷
[18:57] There wasn’t a single record of– 没有哪怕一条记录
[19:03] You deleted it. 你删了
[19:07] I did. 是啊
[19:09] I crossed a line I swore I never would. 我逾越了一条自己起誓坚守的底线
[19:13] Barnes called me out on it. 巴恩斯借此将我停职
[19:15] And that’s when I realized she was right. 那时我才意识到她其实没错
[19:18] I do hold this team above the very laws 我确实将这个团队置于
[19:20] we are supposed to uphold. 我们本该维护的法律规则之上
[19:23] You know, you were innocent, 你确实无辜
[19:24] and you deserved to be reinstated as an SSA. 而且理所应当复职为特别督查探员
[19:27] That’s why it’s wrong for you to quit. 所以你退出就不行
[19:30] But me, I’ve lost the privilege 可我呢 我已经无权
[19:33] to run this team. 再带领这个团队了
[19:48] Ready to dig into the victims’ lives? 准备好深挖被害人的生活了吗
[19:51] I’ve never been so ready. 从未曾准备得那么充分
[19:54] 雷·墨菲 证物
[19:54] There’s gotta be a clue in their stuff. 这里面肯定能发现线索
[20:09] “Congrats on the promotion. Ray.” “祝贺升职 雷”
[20:25] “Larry, you’re not alone. Ray.” “拉里 你不是一个人 雷”
[20:30] “Think you’ll love this. Ray.” “我觉得你会喜欢 雷”
[20:40] You see this? 看出来了吗
[20:41] Yeah. 嗯
[20:42] They’re roommates, but they’re extremely close, 他们不仅是室友 而且关系十分密切
[20:45] and Ray is clearly the leader. 而雷显然是他们的老大
[20:52] Thought you could use one. 想着你该来一杯
[20:53] Thanks. 谢谢
[20:55] I read your report on the death of Mr. Scratch. 我看了你针对刮擦先生之死的报告
[20:59] Choosing to let him fall was the best thing you could have done. 你别无选择 只能让他坠楼
[21:01] The world’s a better place for it. 他死了反而是造福众生
[21:03] You don’t think he should have been brought to justice? 你不认为他应该接受法律的制裁吗
[21:05] In my book, that was justice. 在我看来 他的死就是正义了
[21:07] That kind of split-second call, 那种即时反应
[21:08] that’s your fugitive taskforce training. 是你在逃犯缉拿组学到的
[21:11] That’s your strength. 是你的优势
[21:13] One of them, yeah. 只是其中之一
[21:15] The past couple of years have changed me, 过去的几年改变了我
[21:18] pushed me to expand my thinking. 促使我拓宽思路
[21:22] Yeah. But… 没错 但
[21:25] Don’t you want to be let off your leash again? 但你不想再摆脱束缚吗
[21:30] I belong here. 我属于这里
[21:37] These seven have known each other for years, 这七人已经相识很多年了
[21:39] and they’re as close as any family. 他们和家人一样亲密
[21:41] Yeah, they each fill a certain role. 没错 他们都在家庭中扮演某个角色
[21:43] Ray’s the dad, and it goes from there. 雷是父亲 其他人是另外的角色
[21:45] We need to start seeing this guy as a family annihilator. 我们应该把凶手看作是家庭毁灭者
[21:49] Well, maybe their rejection of the unsub is what led to the attack. 也许是对嫌犯的拒绝让他们惹祸上身
[21:52] Bingo. 没错
[21:53] I’ll find Lewis, and we’ll ask Rachel 我去找露易丝 然后问问瑞秋
[21:55] if anybody matches the profile. 是否有人符合侧写
[21:57] Perfect. Let’s go. 很好 走吧
[22:10] Do not tell Rachel that Larry died. 别告诉瑞秋拉里已经死了
[22:13] It’s our responsibility to inform a person 当某人的爱人出事了
[22:16] when something’s happened to their loved one. 我们有责任据实相告
[22:18] I have the feeling if you tell her here, 我认为如果你说了
[22:19] she’ll fall apart and she won’t be able to help us. 她会崩溃 不能帮我们破案了
[22:23] Is that a direct order? 这是命令吗
[22:24] Yes. 没错
[22:34] You talked to Larry? 你们见到拉里了吗
[22:36] He’s innocent, right? 他是无辜的 对吗
[22:38] We did find him, 我们找到他了
[22:40] and he is innocent. 他是清白的
[22:44] Where is he? 他在哪
[22:46] Is he here? Can I see him? 他来了吗 我能见他吗
[22:51] Rachel, it looks like there’s been a break in the case, 瑞秋 现在案情有了新进展
[22:54] And we think you can help us again. 我们想你能再次为我们提供帮助
[22:57] We believe whoever did this is someone you all know. 我们认为凶手是你们都认识的人
[23:02] This guy’s a narcissist. 这个人是自恋狂
[23:03] He thinks he should be in charge, but he isn’t, 他认为自己应该是领导者 但事与愿违
[23:06] And that ticks him off. 这让他很生气
[23:08] He’s also what we call an injustice collector, 他总觉得别人对他不公平
[23:11] which means he holds on to any slight, 一点点事就会惹毛他
[23:14] big or small, real or perceived. 无论那事是大是小 是真的还是他臆想出来的
[23:16] He saw you 7 as a family. 他把你们七人看作是一个家庭
[23:18] He was desperate to join but he was never allowed. 他急于被接纳 但总被拒绝
[23:20] Does this sound like anybody you know? 你认识这样的人吗
[23:23] Sorry. No. 抱歉 不认识
[23:25] Ray would never let a weirdo like that hang around. 雷不会让这种怪胎缠着我们的
[23:27] So, what if the unsub played it the opposite way? 如果嫌犯做的是恰恰相反的呢
[23:31] He would come across as harmless. 他看起来人畜无害
[23:33] Um, always offer a helping hand. 总是伸出援手
[23:36] He’d even do a chore or two without being asked. 就算没人要求也帮忙做杂务
[23:38] He’d feel comfortable around the house, 他很乐于在你们的住所活动
[23:40] but never openly ask to move in. 但从未公开说要搬进来
[23:43] That sounds like Justin. 听起来像贾斯汀
[23:46] Who’s he? 他是谁
[23:47] Justin Franco. 贾斯汀·弗兰科
[23:49] But he’s harmless. 但他从没有恶意的
[23:51] Kind of annoying but a really nice guy. 有点烦人 但人真的很好
[23:56] Thanks, Rachel. 谢谢你 瑞秋
[23:59] Can I see Larry now? 我现在能见拉里了吗
[24:06] Not yet. I’m sorry. 现在还不行 对不起
[24:16] Don’t you ever order me to do something like that again. 下次别再命令我做这种事了
[24:32] I love you each so much, I want to lick your faces. 我好爱你们 我想舔你们的小脸
[24:34] Oh, listen to me saying my things. 还是这样说话舒服
[24:36] Isn’t the world a brighter place with more air 这个世界没有了琳达·巴恩斯
[24:39] when Linda Barnes isn’t around being Linda Barnes? 难道不是更美好了吗
[24:40] No comment. Next question. 不做评价 下一个问题
[24:43] It’s not a question, per se, 我不是在问你问题
[24:44] as much a confirmation of a fact. 这是毋庸置疑的事实
[24:46] Justin Franco is exactly what Rachel says he is. 贾斯汀·弗兰科确实是瑞秋说的那样
[24:49] He’s all sunshine and rainbows and unicorns, 非常阳光 完美得不现实
[24:50] but, and it’s a big “But,” He’s only that on the surface. 但 与之恰恰相反 他这都是表面现象
[24:53] My deep dive into his web life, 我深挖了他的网上记录
[24:55] which actually is pretty shallow 其实也用不着深挖
[24:56] ’cause he did not do a good job hiding his IP address, 因为他隐藏自己IP地址的能力确实不行
[24:59] Shows that he says a lot of inflammatory comments 上面显示他在很多网站 留言板等
[25:02] 弗兰科档案12: 因为她是个女人所以她忍受不了 女人总是这样过于情绪化 女人根本不知道什么叫压力 去参军就知道了
[25:02] on various sites, message boards, et cetera, et cetera. 留下了煽动性的评论
[25:06] Any topic in particular? 有特定的某个话题吗
[25:08] Oh, no. It’s a scattershot. 不 都是随机的
[25:09] He’s an “Any port in the storm” kind of troll. 他是任何话题都能插一嘴的那种人
[25:09] 留在里面弗兰科: 一群恋童癖和猥亵儿童者结婚不是什么好事
[25:12] How charming. 真没看出来啊
[25:13] The anonymous postings, the masked behavior. 匿名评论 隐藏行为
[25:16] He doesn’t want the world to see his rage. 他不想让别人发现他的愤怒
[25:18] Work and home addresses? 有工作和家庭地址吗
[25:19] Work is easy. He’s a marketing coordinator downtown. 工作地址很好找 他是市区的市场专员
[25:21] There that is. 工作地址有了
[25:22] Home is tricky. I got a P.O. Box. 家庭住址不太好找 我找到一个邮箱
[25:24] I’ll hit you back as soon as I know where he’s staying. 等我找到马上联系你们
[25:26] If Justin’s going after each of these roommates, 如果贾斯汀想干掉所有的成员
[25:28] we need to keep Rachel here until this is over. 在抓到他之前得让瑞秋待在这里
[25:29] Let’s get a message to Corrine on the plane. 给回程飞机上的克瑞恩发信息
[25:31] They can deboard on the tarmac and we can escort her from there. 我们从停机坪那护送她回来
[25:33] Yeah. Thanks, Garcia. 好 谢谢 加西亚
[25:35] I’m going to relish this time we’ve had alone together forever. 我会永远回味我们单独相处的时光的
[25:49] Thank you. 谢谢你
[25:51] – What? – Thank you for covering for me. -谢什么 -谢谢你帮我掩盖
[25:53] I might still be in jail if you hadn’t. 如果你没那么做我可能还在监狱里
[25:56] You’re welcome. 没关系
[25:58] I’m not done. 还没说完呢
[26:00] Thank you, but I didn’t ask you to. 谢谢你 但我没让你这么做
[26:04] Who knows? Maybe we could have beaten the charge. 谁知道呢 也许我们能胜诉
[26:07] Maybe. Now we’ll never know. 也许 但这永远是个谜了
[26:10] And that’s exactly my point. 我就是想对你说这个
[26:11] You know, sometimes it’s painful 有时回首往事
[26:13] when you look back at your life 你会感到很痛苦
[26:15] and you realize how little choice you had in it. Right? 你感觉自己当时没有别的选择 对吗
[26:21] Spence, if there’s something you want to say, 斯宾塞 你想说什么
[26:22] just say it. 直说吧
[26:23] All I’m saying is that it’s a lot like 我想说这就像小洁和霍奇
[26:25] when JJ and Hotch faked your death 为了让你从伊恩·多伊尔那里逃脱
[26:28] so that you could escape from Ian Doyle. 伪造了你的死亡一样
[26:29] You didn’t have any choice in the matter, 你在那件事上没有任何选择
[26:31] but it’s what they had to do. 但他们必须要这么做
[26:33] They fought just as hard to save your life 他们尽全力救你
[26:35] as you did to save mine. 就像你救我一样
[26:38] It’s what we do. 我们都会这样做
[26:41] It’s…not like this. 这个不一样
[26:44] It is. You want proof? Here are some examples. 一样的 想要证据吗 听着
[26:45] Michael Lee Peterson, Chad Higgins, 迈克尔·李·彼得森 查德·希金斯
[26:48] Kathy and Jessica Evanson, 凯西和杰西卡·埃文森
[26:49] Gloria Barker, and Declan Doyle. 格洛丽亚·巴克和迪克兰·多伊尔
[26:51] These are men, women, and children 这是你在行为分析部救的
[26:53] you’ve saved at the BAU, 男人 女人和孩子们
[26:56] personally. 你亲自救的
[26:58] But that’s our job. 但救人是我们的天职
[27:00] Yours, mine, that’s what we do. 你们的 我的 这是我们的工作
[27:02] We save lives. 我们的工作就是救人
[27:03] And here are 7 more that need it now. 现在还有七人等待你的救助
[27:05] David Rossi, Jennifer Jareau, 戴夫·罗西 洁妮芙·洁婼
[27:08] Penelope Garcia, Luke Alvez, 佩内洛普·加西亚 卢克·埃尔维斯
[27:11] Matt Simmons, Tara Lewis… 马特·西蒙斯 塔拉·露易丝
[27:13] and Spencer Reid. 和斯宾塞·里德
[27:17] Stop. 别说了
[27:19] I don’t think you understand. 你好像没明白
[27:20] After Hotch left, the team could have imploded. 霍奇离开后 我们组差点就分崩离析了
[27:23] It didn’t because you were there. 因为有你才得到了拯救
[27:26] You were there to keep us together. 你让我们团结一致
[27:29] We don’t always have a choice in what happens to us, 我们有时候对发生的事别无选择
[27:31] But you know what? Sometimes we do. 但有时 我们可以有选择
[27:33] And right now… 现在
[27:37] I’m just asking you to make the choice to stay 我让你选择留下
[27:40] and fight for us. 为我们抗争
[27:41] You know, fight for the team. 为我们组抗争下去
[27:42] That’s what we do. We fight for each other. 我们不都是这样吗 为彼此而战
[27:56] Ok. 好吧
[28:05] Let’s call the team and get back to work. 给他们打电话 继续工作
[28:08] I’m suspended. 可我被停职了
[28:10] Well, I’m not. 我没有
[28:10] If you just so happen to hear what I hear, then so be it. 你恰巧在一旁听到了 管他呢
[28:26] Ok, Garcia’s found Justin’s most recent home address. 加西亚找到了贾斯汀最新的家庭住址
[28:29] She’s sending it to us now. 她正发给我们
[28:29] Great. Um, OK, Matt, you and Dave go to his place. 很好 马特 你和戴夫去他家
[28:33] I’ll get Luke and we’ll go to his office. 我和卢克去他的办公室
[28:34] Tara, will you stay here 塔拉 你能在这儿吗
[28:35] in case we need Rachel again? 万一我们还需要找瑞秋
[28:37] – Sure thing. – Agent Jareau, I’m coming with you. -没问题 -洁婼探员 我跟你一起
[28:39] Sounds good. 好
[28:47] Hey, Jennifer. 洁妮芙
[28:49] Did you both look at the file? 看过资料了吗
[28:50] We did, yes. 我们看过了
[28:51] I think a validation strategy 我认为制伏贾斯汀的
[28:53] looks like the best way to handle Justin, 最佳方案就是采取确认策略
[28:55] engage him by building up his ego. 通过满足他的自尊来吸引他的注意
[28:57] That’s exactly what we were thinking. 我们也是这么想的
[28:58] Never insult him, never mention the others. 千万不要激他 绝不能提到别的人
[29:00] It’s all about him and how great he is. 只关注他 只说他有多么优秀
[29:02] Matt and Dave are headed to Justin’s place now. 马特及戴夫正往贾斯汀的住处赶去
[29:04] Luke, Barnes, and I are heading to his office. 卢克 巴恩斯和我会去他的办公室
[29:06] What did Barnes think about your theory? 巴恩斯对你的理论有什么看法
[29:08] Well, you know, 那个嘛
[29:09] she’s on board with whatever’s gonna solve the case the fastest. 只要能尽快破案 她怎么都行
[29:13] Glad to hear your voice, Emily. 听到你的声音真好 艾米莉
[29:16] Even though you’re not really there. 即使这番通话并不存在
[29:17] It’s great to be heard, 有人听到我说话真好
[29:18] even though I’m not really here. 即使这番通话并不存在
[29:22] Uh, I gotta go. Talk to you later. 我得挂了 回聊
[29:25] Ready? 准备好了吗
[29:29] Justin Franco, FBI! 贾斯汀·弗兰科 联调局
[29:35] Clear! 安全
[29:36] Clear. 安全
[29:39] Damn it. 见鬼
[29:40] Yeah, that about sums it up. 确实如此
[29:48] What do you got? 有什么发现
[29:51] These look a lot like Ray Murphy’s clothes. 这些看起来像雷·墨菲的衣服
[29:53] Like similar styles? 风格相近吗
[29:55] No. I mean like the wardrobe 不 简直是照搬了他的衣柜
[29:59] Is an exact match. 完全一样
[30:02] Justin’s been obsessed with trying to become Ray. 贾斯汀很想要变成雷
[30:05] Yeah, but that kind of thing is usually bred out of jealousy. 但这种情况通常是出于嫉妒
[30:08] What does he have that Justin wants? 贾斯汀希望得到他身上的什么
[30:11] Love of the family. 家人的爱
[30:12] Then he would have just killed Ray and tried to replace him. 那他可以仅仅将雷杀而代之
[30:14] Well, maybe there’s a clue in who he didn’t kill. 或许可以考虑他没有杀的人
[30:21] Well, Rachel slept at her sister’s that night. 瑞秋当晚住在姐姐家
[30:24] Justin might not have known that until he arrived at the house. 贾斯汀到那儿之前应该不知道此事
[30:27] His plan’s already in motion. He’s not gonna stop. 他已经开始行动 不能就此罢手
[30:29] She got lucky. 她走运逃过一劫
[30:30] And Larry had just been kicked out of the house. 而拉里不久前才被赶出去
[30:33] And Justin knows that 贾斯汀知道这么一来
[30:34] makes him a primary suspect. 拉里就成了头号嫌犯
[30:36] Corrine’s in Europe for work. 克瑞恩出差去欧洲
[30:39] So, unlike Rachel, 所以不同于瑞秋
[30:40] he probably knows she’s not home. 贾斯汀很可能知道她不在
[30:43] That’s why he does it now. The timing’s perfect. 所以他选在那个时候下手 时机正好
[30:45] He can frame Larry and ensure Corrine’s safety. 他可以在陷害拉里的同时确保克瑞恩安全
[30:48] So this was never about punishing the family. 所以凶手的目的根本不是想惩罚房里的人
[30:51] It was all about keeping Corrine for himself. 而是想要借机会得到克瑞恩
[30:54] They were his greatest obstacle to her. 其他人都是他们之间的障碍
[30:55] They protected her. 他们在保护她
[30:56] With them gone, Justin’s path is clear. 只要清除他们 贾斯汀就畅通无阻了
[30:59] But it still doesn’t explain 但还是不能解释
[31:00] why he’s attempting to mirror Ray. 他模仿雷的原因
[31:11] Justin loves Corrine, right? 贾斯汀喜欢克瑞恩 对吧
[31:17] What if she loves Ray? 会不会克瑞恩喜欢雷
[31:20] Maybe he thinks turning himself into Ray 或许他认为只要能变成雷的样子
[31:23] is gonna get her attention. 就能赢得克瑞恩的芳心
[31:25] Well, let’s just check with Garcia… 那我们和加西亚确认一下
[31:27] And see if there were two secret relationships in that house. 看看那幢房里 是不是有两段秘密情缘
[31:35] Justin wasn’t home. 贾斯汀不在家
[31:36] He wasn’t at work either. 也没有去上班
[31:37] He called in sick the last 3 days. 这三天他都请了病假
[31:42] Is the team always like this? 这个团队总是这样吗
[31:45] What do you mean? 什么意思
[31:46] Edgy, combative. 紧张又好斗
[31:49] Honestly? 要听真话
[31:50] Of course. 当然
[31:51] It’s because of you. 都是因为你
[31:53] We know what you did to the I.R.T. 我们知道你对国际反应小组的所作所为
[31:55] We think you’re gonna do it again to the BAU. 我们认为你会对行为分析组故技重施
[31:57] But I’m not. I want the same thing they do, 但我没这个打算 我和你们目标一致
[32:00] the best possible FBI. 得到最出色的联调局
[32:01] Then ending this team is a mistake. 那终结这个团队就是一个错误
[32:03] That’s not what I’m doing here. 我在这儿不是想要终结这个组
[32:05] That’s the same thing you said about the I.R.T. 你以前对国际反应小组也是这么说的
[32:08] I respect the hell out of your passion for the FBI. 我尊重你对联调局的感情
[32:10] That’s one of the reasons you were transferred to the BAU. 正因如此才将你调到行为分析组
[32:12] But you’re wrong about this. 但你在这件事上大错特错
[32:18] Thanks, Penelope. 谢了 佩内洛普
[32:20] Garcia hasn’t been able to find anything 加西亚没有找到证据
[32:22] that proves Ray and Corrine were a couple, 证明雷和克瑞恩是一对
[32:23] So either they were really smart at hiding it 所以要么他们藏得好
[32:25] or they weren’t together 要么他们就不是情侣
[32:26] and the connection is all in Justin’s mind. 他们之间的关系只是贾斯汀想象出来的
[32:28] Real or perceived, 不管是真的还是臆想的
[32:29] it’s Justin’s trigger. 都是贾斯汀作案的触发点
[32:31] Yeah. Garcia was also able to track down Corrine’s car 嗯 加西亚还查到克瑞恩的汽车
[32:34] to a long-term parking garage at the airport. 在机场的一间长期停车库
[32:36] That’s where she usually parks for work. 她出差时通常都停在那里
[32:37] Well, Justin might know that, 贾斯汀或许知道
[32:39] and if he does, there’s a good chance 这样一来 他很有可能
[32:40] he’ll be there waiting for her. 会在那儿等她
[32:41] Corrine’s flight is about to land. We better get moving. 克瑞恩的航班就要到了 得赶快行动
[32:44] Detective, have your team clear out the garage, 警探 叫你的人疏散车库
[32:46] help set up a perimeter. 搭起警戒线
[32:48] Copy that. 收到
[32:49] Discretion is important. 审慎行事十分重要
[32:50] Justin has to think that he’s in control. 必须让贾斯汀有掌控感
[32:52] If he doesn’t, he may flip out 否则他可能会发狂
[32:53] and we risk having to shoot him. 那我们只能开枪犯险了
[32:54] I want him in custody alive. 我希望能活捉
[32:56] Justin will have his day in court. 让他接受审判
[32:58] Ok. Dave, you and Matt meet Corrine on the tarmac 戴夫 你和马特去停机坪接克瑞恩
[33:01] and bring her to Barnes and I at the mobile command center. 带她去移动指挥中心 找巴恩斯和我
[33:14] Yeah. Should be home soon. 嗯 很快到家
[33:17] All right. He’s at Corrine’s car. 他等在克瑞恩车前
[33:18] He’s got his hands in his pockets. 双手插在兜里
[33:20] He’s likely armed. I’m gonna post up about 10 yards away. 似乎持有枪械 我会站在九米远处待命
[33:24] JJ, do you have eyes on us? 小洁 看得到我们吗
[33:26] Yes, we do. Garcia just finished hacking into the security cam. 看得到 加西亚刚黑入监控摄像头
[33:33] Do Rossi and Simmons have Corrine? 罗西和西蒙斯接到克瑞恩了吗
[33:34] They’re bringing her over now. 正在带过来的路上
[33:43] Hi. Corrine, I’m Jennifer. 克瑞恩你好 我是洁妮芙
[33:45] So we’re gonna keep you safe 麻烦你等在这边的帐篷里
[33:47] in this tent right here. 我们会保你安全
[33:48] There’s no way justin can see you, ok? 贾斯汀看不到你的
[33:50] Ok. 好的
[34:04] Ok, we’re ready. 准备就绪
[34:05] All right. So are we. 好 我们也是
[34:06] The civilians have all cleared out. 平民都已疏散
[34:09] Go on my count, Tara. 听我计数 塔拉
[34:10] 1, 2, 3… 一 二 三
[34:14] Justin. 贾斯汀
[34:16] I’m with the FBI. 联调局
[34:17] Your plan and execution were pretty flawless. 你从计划到实施都做得滴水不漏
[34:22] We’d love to know how you came up with all this. 真想知道你是怎么想出来的
[34:24] Hey, let me see your hands. 双手拿出来
[34:29] We just want to talk, man. That’s it. 我们只是想谈谈 伙计 仅此而已
[34:32] We just want to talk. 我们只是想谈谈
[34:33] That’s all we’re gonna do, right, just talk? 我们就只是谈谈 对吧
[34:35] Absolutely. 没错
[34:36] You’re the one in control here, Justin. 我们都听你的 贾斯汀
[34:37] Then I want to talk to Corrine. 那我想跟克瑞恩谈谈
[34:39] But the only way we can do that is if you put down– 前提是你放下…
[34:41] I want Corrine now! 我要见克瑞恩
[34:43] And if you don’t bring her to me, 如果不带她过来
[34:45] I’ll kill myself 我就在这儿
[34:47] right here. 自杀
[34:48] Get her. 叫她
[34:49] We can’t let him kill himself. 不能任他自杀
[34:50] We have to send in Corrine. 必须交出克瑞恩
[34:51] No. She’s already safe. 不行 她现在很安全
[34:53] I’m not risking her life. 不能拿她的生命冒险
[34:54] It worked on that case in central park. 中央公园一案这么做就行得通
[34:56] She got the killer to surrender before anybody died. 没有任何伤亡 就让杀手缴械
[34:58] That was different, ok? 情况不同
[34:59] This guy is a narcissist. 这家伙是个自恋狂
[35:01] He won’t kill himself. He will only try to shoot her. 他不可能自杀 只会朝她开枪
[35:04] So if we want Justin alive, 所以如果想活捉贾斯汀
[35:05] we have to let Tara and Luke talk him down. 就只能靠塔拉和卢克来说服他
[35:09] Put the gun down. 把枪放下
[35:10] I want to see Corrine! 我要见克瑞恩
[35:15] You put down the gun and walk us through your plan, 你放下枪 然后告诉我们你的计划
[35:20] Every step. 每一步
[35:21] Only you can tell us everything we need to know, Justin. 只有你能告诉我们我们需要知道的事 贾斯汀
[35:28] What the hell? 怎么回事
[35:30] Justin! 贾斯汀
[35:33] I brought Corrine like you wanted. 我如你所愿带克瑞恩来了
[35:36] What is she doing? 她在干什么
[35:38] We gotta get Corrine. 我们得去救克瑞恩
[35:40] Corrine. 克瑞恩
[35:43] With everybody gone, we could have finally been together. 所有人都走了 我们终于能在一起了
[35:47] But you had to call the cops. 但是你非得报警
[35:51] Justin. 贾斯汀
[35:52] I did this for us 我都是为了我们
[35:54] and you spit in my face! 而你不屑一顾
[36:05] The vest caught the bullet. 防弹背心挡住了子弹
[36:07] Ok, so that’s gonna leave a nice little bruise for you, 应该会留下一道小小的淤青
[36:09] but I think you’re gonna be ok. 但我觉得应该没事
[36:10] You think you can get up? 你觉得你能站起来吗
[36:12] I think so. 我想可以
[36:13] Ok, Matt here will help you. 好的 马特会帮你
[36:15] We got a medic waiting. 救护车在等
[36:17] Ok. 好的
[36:21] You went around us? 你背着我们干的
[36:23] What the hell was that? 那是怎么回事
[36:41] Those security cameras caught everything. 监控录像都拍下来了
[36:42] Do you have any idea how it’ll look when this goes viral? 你知道如果这个视频传播开来会怎么样吗
[36:45] I had a plan. Nobody was going to die. 我有计划 没人会死的
[36:47] If you followed our validation strategy… 如果你遵守我们的确认策略
[36:49] It wasn’t working. It was moving too slow. 那没用 进展太慢了
[36:52] It takes time to unfold. 那需要一步一步慢慢来
[36:54] No! No, this is on you. 不 不 那都怪你
[36:56] Justin’s blood is on all of you. 贾斯汀的死算在你们的头上
[36:58] I will make sure that my report says so. 我会在报告里写清楚
[36:59] Then let me tell you what my report will say. 那我告诉你我的报告会怎么写
[37:01] That we agreed on a theory to engage Justin based on our profile, 我们根据侧写制定并通过了一项说服贾斯汀的策略
[37:05] which was working until you went rogue. 在你贸然行动之前 进展得非常顺利
[37:07] And in doing so, 你那样做
[37:08] you risked the life of a woman we had already saved 将一名我们已经成功救下的女性重新置于险境
[37:11] and forced us to kill our prime suspect. 迫使我们击毙了首要嫌疑人
[37:14] Why don’t we show the video to the director 不如把录像给局长看
[37:16] and let him decide? 让他来决定吧
[37:16] I think that’s a great idea. 这个主意很好
[37:18] You just tell me when to be there. 到时候告诉我就行
[37:24] I tried my best here. 我尽力了
[37:26] You couldn’t just let me help. 你就是不让我帮忙
[37:27] We’ve known from the moment you started with Prentiss 你找潘提斯的时候我们就知道
[37:30] that you’ve wanted to shut down the BAU, 你想解散行为分析小组
[37:32] the same way you shut down the I.R.T. 就像你解散国际反应小组一样
[37:34] So you know what? Keep taking your best shot. 你知道吗 继续努力吧
[37:37] and maybe you will get us. 也许你会搞垮我们
[37:40] But we’re damn sure gonna take you down, too. 但我们也知道怎么扳倒你
[38:05] I think you just earned your stripes, chief. 看来你刚树立了威严 组长
[38:16] Where do these go? 这些要放哪里
[38:16] Uh, on the shelf over there. 放在那边的架子上
[38:21] Did I ever told you about that guy in California who only has– 我有没有告诉过你加利福尼亚那个只有…
[38:23] 78 things. Yeah. 4 times already. 78件东西的人 嗯 说了四遍了
[38:26] Well, it just so happens that I just read an article 我提是因为我看到一篇报道
[38:29] That says he’s down to 75. You want to know what they are? 说他只剩75件了 你知道都是什么吗
[38:34] Saved by the bell. 救命铃声
[38:38] Ok. Who’s up for drinks at o’Keefe’s? 好了 谁想去奥基弗酒吧喝一杯
[38:42] I’m in. 算我一个
[38:42] Oh, that sounds great. 听起来真不错
[38:44] Yeah, it sounds great to me, too. 我觉得也不错
[38:45] The kids are asleep. Wife could use a second alone. I’m in. 小孩睡着了 妻子也该偷个闲 算我一个
[38:48] Did someone say o’Keefe’s? 谁说奥基弗了
[38:49] Where have you guys been? You’re 20 minutes late. 你们去哪了 迟到了二十分钟
[38:51] Our flight got delayed. 飞机晚点了
[38:53] Uh, ok. Cool, guys. 好吧 伙计们
[38:55] The radar did not report any weather. 气象雷达可没有预报有什么天气状况
[38:57] Yeah, it wasn’t weather. 不是天气状况
[38:58] Unless you count Hurricane Jareau. 除非你算上洁婼飓风
[39:01] I’m not up to speed. 我竟然不知道
[39:02] I hate it when I’m not up to speed. 好讨厌 我竟然不知道
[39:04] JJ ripped into Barnes before we took off. 小洁在我们起飞前怒斥了一顿巴恩斯
[39:07] Mama bear has got bite. 熊妈妈被咬了
[39:09] She’s lucky I didn’t throw her off the jet. 我没把她扔下飞机已经算她走运了
[39:11] Where’s the old battle ax now? 那个老泼妇现在在哪里
[39:13] Probably upstairs licking her wounds. 也许在楼上舔舐伤口吧
[39:15] Linda Barnes is a fighter. 琳达·巴恩斯可不是好惹的
[39:17] She’s not finished by a long shot. 她绝不会善罢甘休
[39:18] Well, let’s just say I’m glad we won this round. 只能说我很高兴这一轮我们赢了
[39:21] Mm, I’m so proud of you. 我真是为你自豪
[39:24] Ohh! Shut the front door! 不是吧
[39:27] You feeling better, kid? 感觉好多了吗 孩子
[39:28] Much better. Thank you. 好多了 谢谢
[39:28] Wait. You’re suspended. 等等 你明明被停职了
[39:30] How did you get– did you sneak in? 你怎么…你怎么溜进来的
[39:32] Did you do a secret ninja-type move? 你会忍者的秘术吗
[39:33] Tell me. I have to know. 告诉我 我要知道
[39:35] I, um, I have one of these. 我…我有这个
[39:37] I’m Reid’s visitor. 我是里德的探访者
[39:39] Oh, well, welcome to the BAU, visitor. 欢迎来到行为分析小组 探访者
[39:42] It’s a great place you’ve got here. 你们这里真不错
[39:45] Did I hear something about drinks? 我是不是听到有人说要喝酒
[39:47] Yes. And I am buying the first round. 没错 第一轮我请
[39:49] You heard the ma– 你都听到…
[39:51] Agent Prentiss, Agent Reid, I’m happy to see you. 潘提斯探员 里德探员 见到你们真好
[39:54] Agent Jareau, I didn’t get the opportunity to tell you 洁婼探员 我还没机会和你聊聊
[39:57] how much I enjoyed your speech on the jet. 你飞机上那一番话有多么受用呢
[39:58] But you’re wrong that I’m here to shut down the BAU, 但是你错了 我不是来解散行为分析小组的
[40:00] because I’m not. 我并不是
[40:02] This unit is the crown jewel of behavioral profiling. 这个小组是行为侧写的瑰宝
[40:05] I couldn’t shut it down if I wanted to. 就算我想 也没法解散
[40:07] But I can help restructure it. 但我可以帮忙重组
[40:09] The director watched the airport video, 局长看了机场的录像
[40:11] and he felt, as I did, that we were in public 他和我一样认为在公共区域
[40:14] and your validation strategy was failing. 你们的确认策略即将失败
[40:16] You already met with him? 你已经和他见过面了吗
[40:17] Yes. I’ve known him a long time. 是的 我认识他很久了
[40:18] He answers my calls. 他会接我的电话
[40:19] I haven’t even had a chance to file my report. 我都还没有提交我的报告
[40:22] He agreed that events should have unfolded quicker, 他同意当时应该进展更快一些
[40:23] And because they didn’t, the suspect died. 嫌犯也正是因此而死
[40:27] Now we need to ensure that mistakes, 现在我们需要确保
[40:28] likes the ones you made today, never happen again. 你们今天犯的这种错误不会再次发生
[40:31] Mistakes we made? 我们犯的错误
[40:32] That said, Agent Prentiss, 事已至此 潘提斯探员
[40:34] your suspension is lifted. 你的停职取消了
[40:36] You’ll be reassigned within the Bureau. 局里将重新安排你的职位
[40:38] Your new post has yet to be determined. 职位待定
[40:40] What? 什么
[40:42] Agent Lewis, you will also be reassigned. 露易丝探员 你也会被重新安排
[40:45] Agent Reid, you will be a full-time professor 里德探员 你将担任我们交换项目的
[40:47] with our exchange program. 全职教授
[40:49] Agent Rossi, the FBI deeply appreciates your service, 罗西探员 联调局感激你的付出
[40:53] and the director wishes you nothing but the best 局长希望你能
[40:54] in your retirement. 安度退休生活
[40:58] Agent Simmons, Agent Alvez, 西蒙斯探员 埃尔维斯探员
[41:00] you will remain here at the BAU. 你们将继续留任行为分析小组
[41:02] Garcia, your loyalty to the team is appreciated, 加西亚 你对团队的忠心尤为可贵
[41:05] but it feels like a fresh start 但是感觉在其他部门
[41:06] in a different department would be best. 重新开始是最好的选择
[41:09] Fresh start? I don’t want a fresh start. 重新开始 我不想重新开始
[41:10] I need–I need to be here. 我要 我要留在这里
[41:14] I’m fired, aren’t I? 我被解雇了 对吗
[41:16] No. 不
[41:18] You’re the Conditional Unit Chief of the BAU. 你是行为分析小组的条件响应组组长
[41:20] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[41:21] There’s no such thing. 没有这种职位
[41:23] You’re right. There wasn’t. 没错 以前没有
[41:24] But I was able with the director’s approval 但我得到局长的批准
[41:25] to create a new position just for you. 为你定做了一个新的职位
[41:28] I won’t be going into the field with you anymore, 我不会再和你们出外勤了
[41:30] but you will run every decision past me, big and small, 但是你们在执行任何大小决议之前
[41:32] before you act. 都得先通过我的批准
[41:37] Good night. 晚安
[41:50] This can’t be the end. 不可能就这样结束
[41:54] Can it? 对吧
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme