时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[00:28] | 5? You got 5 older brothers? | 五个 你有五个哥哥 |
[00:30] | What was that like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[00:32] | Loud. | 很吵 |
[00:33] | But it had its perks. | 但也有好处 |
[00:35] | Um, I didn’t have to share a bedroom. | 我不必和别人同住一间卧室 |
[00:37] | Bullies at school didn’t mess with me. | 学校里根本没人敢欺负我 |
[00:38] | And I learned how to run a rack or two. | 而且我还会打几把台球 |
[00:41] | I didn’t realize I was having dinner with a pool shark. | 没想到我在和一位台球高手共进晚餐 |
[00:44] | So, do you have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[00:47] | No. No. You? | 没有 你呢 |
[00:51] | Maybe someday. | 以后或许会有 |
[00:53] | I never do this– blind dates. | 我之前从来没试过相亲 |
[00:57] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[00:58] | But Phil insisted that we meet and he wouldn’t– | 但菲尔坚持我们该见一面 并且他不… |
[01:00] | Wouldn’t take no for an answer? | 不接受拒绝 |
[01:02] | Was he like that when he was your partner? | 他当你搭档时是什么样的人 |
[01:04] | You mean like a pain in the ass? | 像个烦人精吗 |
[01:05] | I meant like a dog with a bone. | 是抓住不放的那种人 |
[01:09] | Speaking of which, he brings the puppy you gave him | 说到这个 他在整个治疗过程中 |
[01:11] | to all his physical therapy sessions. | 都一直带着你送他的小奶狗 |
[01:13] | It’s really helping with his recovery. | 这对他的康复很有帮助 |
[01:15] | Yeah, he told me that. I’m really happy about that. | 对 他和我说了 我很为此高兴 |
[01:19] | How long have you been there? | 你来这多久了 |
[01:23] | What? I’m sorry. | 怎么了 抱歉 |
[01:25] | There’s a very colorful woman at the bar. | 吧台那站了一位打扮鲜艳的女士 |
[01:27] | I think she’s trying to get your attention. | 她应该是来找你的 |
[01:31] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[01:32] | Yeah. Excuse me. | 是的 失陪一下 |
[01:38] | Garcia, what are you doing here? | 加西亚 你在这做什么 |
[01:40] | I hate to be the bearer of buzzkilling news, but… | 我不想做坏消息传话筒 但是… |
[01:44] | We have a case? | 我们有案子了 |
[01:45] | Well, I texted you. You didn’t respond back. | 我给你发了短信 你没有回 |
[01:47] | I turned my phone off while we were eating. | 我在吃饭时把手机关机了 |
[01:49] | Well, I figured. | 我知道 |
[01:50] | That’s why I pinged your location on my way in. | 所以我在来的路上定位了你的位置 |
[01:52] | All right, let me tell my date. | 好吧 我先跟约会对象说一声 |
[01:55] | Would you like to meet her? | 你想见见她吗 |
[01:56] | I don’t want to intrude, but… | 我不想冒昧打扰 但… |
[02:00] | Is everything ok? | 一切都还好吗 |
[02:01] | Lisa, this is Penelope Garcia. | 丽萨 这是佩内洛普·加西亚 |
[02:03] | We work together at the BAU. | 我们是行为分析组的同事 |
[02:05] | Penelope, this is Lisa Douglas. | 佩内洛普 这是丽萨·道格拉斯 |
[02:07] | – Hello. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[02:07] | Lisa, I’m sorry. I have to go. | 丽萨 抱歉 我得走了 |
[02:10] | Sorry to tear him away. Duty calls. | 抱歉把他带走 职责所在 |
[02:13] | Sure, I understand. | 没事 我理解 |
[02:15] | You should stay and, you know, | 你可以留下来 |
[02:16] | have dessert or coffee, whatever. | 来点甜品或咖啡什么的 |
[02:18] | – I’ll take care of the waiter. – Ok. | -我会和服务生打好招呼 -好的 |
[02:23] | Luke is a really great guy, if you’re wondering. | 卢克是个很棒的人 你不用怀疑 |
[02:26] | Although him and I are like the proverbial oil and water, | 虽然我和他有点水火不容 |
[02:28] | Silk and sandpaper, Elton John, Madonna, | 针尖对麦芒 埃尔顿·约翰对麦当娜 |
[02:30] | before they kissed and made up. | 当然是在他们搞上[和好]之前 |
[02:32] | Oh, no. No. Not like that. | 不 不 不是那么回事 |
[02:34] | I’ve heard other people say he’s smart and funny | 我听其他人说他很聪慧幽默 |
[02:35] | and, I guess, easy on the eyes, | 应该也算长得帅 |
[02:37] | but he’s not my type. | 但他不是我喜欢的那款 |
[02:38] | And we’re strictly work colleagues. | 我们就只是同事 |
[02:40] | That’s all. Yeah. Yeah. | 就这样 没错 |
[02:42] | Yeah. Look, again, I’m sorry. | 是的 再次道歉 |
[02:45] | Um, I’ll call you. | 我会再打电话给你 |
[02:48] | Ok. | 好的 |
[02:50] | It was nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[02:51] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[02:52] | Get dessert. | 吃点甜点吧 |
[02:55] | Hey, you better get a sitter | 你最好给你家那位小姑娘 |
[02:56] | for that sweet little girl of yours | 找个能照看的保姆 |
[02:57] | ’cause this case is gonna be a doozer. | 因为这个案子很棘手 |
[03:02] | NYPD needs our help. | 纽约警局需要我们的帮助 |
[03:04] | I’ll say they do. Ok, earlier tonight | 我也这么认为 今晚早些时候 |
[03:06] | the body of a jogger, Brad Norton, 32, | 在中央公园发现了一名慢跑者的尸体 |
[03:10] | was found in Central Park. | 布拉德·诺顿 32岁 |
[03:11] | He was disemboweled and his throat torn out. | 他被割喉和开膛破肚 |
[03:14] | Yeah, and then last month, | 对 而且上个月 |
[03:15] | the body of Victor Guzman, | 被害人维克多·古兹曼 26岁 |
[03:17] | 26, was also found in Central Park, | 尸体也在中央公园被发现 |
[03:20] | and he had been… what Rossi said. | 并且他也遭受了… 罗西说的对待 |
[03:22] | Any witnesses to either crime? | 这两件案子有目击证人吗 |
[03:24] | No, none. | 没有 一个都没 |
[03:24] | And the wounds on both victims | 两名被害者的伤口 |
[03:26] | look like claw and bite marks | 都像是大型动物 |
[03:27] | from a large animal. | 留下的爪印和咬痕 |
[03:28] | Did the police check to see | 警察是否调查过 |
[03:28] | if any large predatory animals | 最近中央公园动物园 |
[03:30] | escaped from Central Park Zoo? | 有没有逃出过大型猛兽 |
[03:32] | Every last creature has been accounted for | 清点过所有种类的动物 |
[03:34] | down to the last penguin. | 甚至包括企鹅 |
[03:35] | Well, there are people who think | 有很多人乐于饲养 |
[03:35] | that having exotic pets, like lions or tigers, | 一些外来的宠物 比如狮子或老虎 |
[03:38] | is a good idea. Maybe one escaped | 可能有宠物逃到了中央公园 |
[03:39] | or was abandoned and is living in the park. | 或是被遗弃在那里 |
[03:41] | There are a lot of places to hide. | 那里有很多地方可以躲藏 |
[03:42] | Central park is 843 acres, | 中央公园占地341万平方米 |
[03:44] | including 58 miles of pedestrian paths, | 其中有93千米长的行人绿道 |
[03:46] | 36 bridges, 7 bodies of water, | 36座桥 7块水域 |
[03:48] | 6 miles of roads, ?and 5 miles of bridle paths. | 10千米长的马路 8千米长的马道 |
[03:51] | If it is a wild animal, it’s a job for Animal Control. | 如果是野生动物 这应该归动管局管 |
[03:54] | Someone could have trained a pit bull | 也许有人训练了斗牛犬 |
[03:56] | or a large breed like a mastiff or an akita | 或是大型的獒犬或秋田犬 |
[03:58] | to attack on command. | 来听令攻击 |
[03:59] | I can search kennels and dog breeders in the area. | 我可以排查这片区域内的狗场和养狗人 |
[04:02] | This case reminds me of one from ’97. | 这件案子让我想起1997年的一起案子 |
[04:05] | Two teenagers killed a man in the park | 两名青少年在公园里 |
[04:07] | in almost the same way. | 以几乎同种方式杀了一个男人 |
[04:09] | Yeah, I was living in the Bronx then. | 对 我那时住在布朗克斯区 |
[04:11] | It’s, uh…Daphne– Daphne Abdella | 他们叫达芙妮·阿贝德拉 |
[04:14] | and a Christopher Vasquez. | 和克里斯托弗·瓦斯克斯 |
[04:15] | They slit a man’s throat, gutted him, | 他们对受害者割喉并且开膛 |
[04:17] | and then filled his body cavity with stones | 接着在他的体腔内装满石头 |
[04:19] | before they threw him in one of the lakes. | 又丢进了湖里 |
[04:22] | Wild beast or human, either way, wheels up in 20. | 无论是野兽还是人 20分钟后出发 |
[04:26] | You having a good time, honey? | 你玩得开心吗 宝贝 |
[04:28] | Let’s see. | 我想想 |
[04:29] | A surprise trip to New York. | 一次惊喜的纽约行 |
[04:32] | Tickets to a Broadway show. | 看了百老汇表演 |
[04:34] | Champagne on top of the empire state building. | 在帝国大厦顶楼喝香槟 |
[04:38] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[04:39] | Well, I think it’s not every day | 我想不是人人都有机会 |
[04:42] | you get to spend 25 years with the love of your life. | 能和一生挚爱携手度过25年 |
[04:45] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[04:46] | Happy anniversary, honey. | 周年纪念日快乐 亲爱的 |
[04:51] | We should head back. | 我们快离开这里 |
[04:53] | Honey, which way is the hotel? | 亲爱的 哪条是回酒店的路 |
[04:55] | It’s behind us. | 在我们后面 |
[04:56] | Just keep walking. | 只管低头走 |
[06:08] | Bad Moon on the Rise | 邪月高升 |
[06:13] | “It is the very error of the moon. | “月亮走错了轨道 |
[06:15] | “She comes more near the earth than she was wont | 比平常更靠近人间 |
[06:17] | and makes men mad.” | 人们便发起了疯” |
[06:19] | William Shakespeare. | 威廉·莎士比亚[《奥赛罗》] |
[06:20] | The latest victim, Brad Norton, | 上一名被害人布拉德·诺顿 |
[06:22] | moved to New York city 5 years ago | 五年前从康涅狄格的丹柏利 |
[06:23] | from Danbury, Connecticut. | 搬来了纽约 |
[06:25] | He was single, worked as an insurance agent, | 他单身 是一名保险经纪人 |
[06:27] | and had the same job for 10 years. | 工作十年没换 |
[06:29] | From all accounts, he lived a low-risk lifestyle. | 从所有数据来看他都是低风险人群 |
[06:32] | Though jogging in the park alone after dark | 虽然天黑后在公园里慢跑 |
[06:34] | is pretty high-risk behavior for anyone. | 对所有人来说都是高风险行为 |
[06:36] | ?According to his social media, | 根据他的社交媒体资料 |
[06:37] | His goal was to run a marathon. | 他的目标是跑一场马拉松 |
[06:39] | He said, “Nothing was going to stop him.” | 他说 “没有什么能阻碍他” |
[06:41] | Yeah, well, we all know how that turned out. | 但我们都知道结果如何 |
[06:43] | Victor Guzman, the victim from last month, | 维克多·古兹曼 上个月的被害人 |
[06:45] | is a much different story. | 经历则大不同 |
[06:47] | He was a member of the Amsterdam Crew, which is a | 他是阿姆斯特丹帮的成员 这是 |
[06:49] | particularly violent gang on manhattan’s upper west side. | 曼哈顿上西区的一个黑帮 |
[06:52] | You know, some street gangs use aggressive dogs | 有些黑帮用凶猛的狗 |
[06:53] | as a weapon to intimidate or instill fear. | 作为武器进行恐吓或制造恐惧 |
[06:55] | A rival gang might have targeted Guzman to send a message. | 敌对帮派对古兹曼下手可能是为了传递信息 |
[06:58] | The jogger had no gang ties. | 慢跑的那个人和黑帮没有关系 |
[07:00] | But he could have witnessed something in the park | 但他在公园跑步时 |
[07:02] | while he was running. | 可能目睹了什么 |
[07:03] | Maybe it’s a case of wrong place, wrong time. | 也许只是在错误的时间出现在错误的地点 |
[07:05] | Maybe not time. Both attacks happened during a full moon. | 也许时间没错 两起袭击都是发生在满月那天 |
[07:08] | Just saying. | 随便一说 |
[07:09] | Coincidence or lunar effect? | 巧合还是月球效应 |
[07:11] | Oh, come on. No one really believes | 不是吧 没人真相信 |
[07:13] | the full moon triggers strange and erratic behavior in people. | 满月会触发人类的古怪行为吧 |
[07:16] | Uh, yes, they– I–I do. | 有人 我相信 |
[07:18] | I believe that. | 我相信 |
[07:19] | Yes. Studies, albeit informal, | 是的 有研究 非正式的研究 |
[07:21] | show an increase in suicides, homicides, | 表明在满月时 自杀 凶杀事件 |
[07:23] | E.R. visits, psychiatric hospital admissions, | 外星人来访 精神病院住院人数 |
[07:25] | traffic accidents, even fights at professional hockey games. | 交通事故 甚至职业冰球比赛中的打架都会增加 |
[07:28] | You guys, another victim was just found at the park. | 伙计们 公园里又发现了另一名死者 |
[07:30] | Same M.O., same full moon. | 同样的犯罪手法 同样是在满月夜 |
[07:32] | When we land, Luke, JJ, | 我们降落以后 卢克 小洁 |
[07:34] | go to the latest crime scene. | 去最新的犯罪现场 |
[07:35] | Dave, Matt, see what the M.E. can tell us. | 戴夫 马特 看看法医那面有什么发现 |
[07:36] | The rest of us will set up in the precinct in central park. | 剩下人在中央公园的辖区内布置一下 |
[07:43] | Does the park have any surveillance cameras? | 公园有监控摄像头吗 |
[07:45] | Around the perimeter. Not inside. | 外围有 但里面没有 |
[07:47] | We checked the footage but didn’t see anything unusual. | 我们查了录像 但没发现异常 |
[07:49] | We’d like to take a look. | 我们想看一下 |
[07:50] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[07:51] | What are the park’s hours? | 公园的开放时间是 |
[07:52] | Open 365 days a year. | 一年三百六十五天 |
[07:54] | It’s closed daily from 1:00 to 6 A.M. | 每天凌晨一点到六点关闭 |
[07:56] | You’ll need additional units, | 需要额外的警力 |
[07:57] | on foot, bike, horseback, and in vehicles. | 步行 骑车 骑马和开车的都要 |
[08:00] | Already deployed. But with a park this size, | 已经布置好了 但这么大的公园 |
[08:02] | there’s no way we can be everywhere at every moment. | 我们不可能随时随地都能兼顾到 |
[08:04] | Well, hopefully our geo-profile can help. | 但愿地理侧写能有所帮助 |
[08:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:09] | I was hoping we could keep a lid on this for a little longer, | 我本希望能把这消息再多封锁一阵 |
[08:11] | but the media’s gotten a whiff. They always do. | 但媒体听到了风声 他们总这样 |
[08:13] | “Central park ripper.” “Welcome to slaughter park.” | “中央公园开膛手” “欢迎来到屠杀公园” |
[08:16] | “Monster in the park.” | “公园里的怪物” |
[08:18] | Headlines like these are only gonna cause panic. | 这种标题只会造成恐慌 |
[08:20] | Or give our unsub exactly what he was looking for– | 或是给嫌犯提供他想要的 |
[08:23] | fame and glory. | 名声与荣耀 |
[08:33] | The victim’s name is Frankie Brown. | 死者名叫弗兰基·布朗 |
[08:34] | He’s got a long rap sheet– | 他前科相当多 |
[08:35] | theft, assault, drug possession. | 盗窃 袭击 持有毒品 |
[08:37] | The wallet and the bag belong to a couple from Ohio | 钱包和手包属于一对来自俄亥俄的夫妻 |
[08:40] | who were mugged last night. | 他们昨晚被抢劫 |
[08:43] | Well, robbery doesn’t seem to be the motive. | 看来抢劫不是动机 |
[08:48] | His throat was ripped out, | 他的喉咙被撕碎了 |
[08:49] | and he was disemboweled like the others. | 也和其他人一样被开膛破肚 |
[08:51] | The robbery happened on the other side of the park. | 抢劫发生在公园的另一边 |
[08:52] | So the unsub must have followed Brown | 嫌犯肯定是跟踪了布朗 |
[08:54] | or maybe tracked him down with a trained dog. | 或是用训练过的狗追踪他的 |
[08:57] | If we didn’t know the jogger led such a squeaky-clean life, | 要不是我们知道那个慢跑者的生活极其清白 |
[09:00] | I’d say the unsub’s a moral enforcer | 我会觉得嫌犯是道德卫士 |
[09:03] | clearing out the park of its bad elements. | 专门清除公园里的不良成分 |
[09:06] | He could be some sort of territorial vigilante. | 也许是某种地区义警 |
[09:09] | You know, might feel like he’s protecting the park, | 也许他感觉自己在保护这个公园 |
[09:11] | Like it’s his home. | 这里好比是他的家 |
[09:13] | Ok, I’ll have Garcia look into park employees, | 我让加西亚查一下公园的雇员 |
[09:16] | zoo workers, tour guides, groundskeepers. | 动物园员工 导游 清洁工 |
[09:20] | The unsub may view park-goers as trespassers | 嫌犯也许认为穿行公园的人是入侵者 |
[09:22] | who need to be punished. | 需要被惩罚 |
[09:23] | The jogger, Mr. Norton, | 那个慢跑的人 诺顿先生 |
[09:25] | had his carotid artery severed first. | 他的颈动脉先被咬断 |
[09:28] | He was then eviscerated postmortem. | 死后才被开膛破肚的 |
[09:32] | And the victim from last month, uh, | 上个月的死者 |
[09:34] | Victor Guzman? | 维克多·古兹曼 |
[09:35] | He was killed the same way. | 他也是同样方式被杀的 |
[09:37] | And what can you tell us about the wounds? | 从伤口上能看出什么吗 |
[09:39] | Fatal bite marks indicate they were made | 致命的咬伤表明是 |
[09:41] | by 4 large, pointed, and extremely sharp teeth, | 四个又大又尖极度锋利的牙齿 |
[09:44] | One on each side of the upper and lower jaw | 上下颌两侧各一个 |
[09:45] | next to the incisors. | 挨着门牙 |
[09:47] | Those are especially prominent in dogs. | 是狗类的显著特征 |
[09:49] | Yes, they appear canine. | 是的 像是犬齿 |
[09:51] | You know which breed? | 知道是哪个品种吗 |
[09:51] | I sent saliva samples out for DNA testing | 我把唾液样本送去DNA检测了 |
[09:54] | and to check for the rabies virus antigen. | 也查了有没有狂犬病毒抗原 |
[09:56] | That’ll tell us. | 到时就知道了 |
[09:57] | You said “Appeared” canine. | 你说像是犬齿 |
[09:58] | You’re not convinced a dog did this? | 你不确定是狗干的 |
[10:00] | In my exam I found bite marks and hair | 我检查时发现了老鼠和浣熊的 |
[10:03] | from rats and raccoons | 咬痕和毛发 |
[10:04] | that nibbled on the victim postmortem. | 死者的尸体上有啃过的痕迹 |
[10:06] | That’s not unusual. | 没什么奇怪的 |
[10:07] | Feral animals will usually feast | 野生动物 |
[10:08] | on whatever they can find. | 有什么吃什么 |
[10:09] | True, but what is unusual | 没错 但奇怪的是 |
[10:12] | is what I didn’t find. | 我没找到的东西 |
[10:13] | There wasn’t any dog hair or bloody paw prints | 在死者尸体或衣服上 |
[10:16] | anywhere on the victim’s body or clothes. | 没有任何犬类毛发或是血爪印 |
[10:19] | Lab results. | 检验结果 |
[10:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:26] | The, uh, saliva found in the bite wounds… | 咬伤中发现的唾液 |
[10:28] | It’s human. | 是人类的 |
[10:32] | The unsub’s kill zone is literally all over the map. | 嫌犯的杀人范围覆盖整个地图 |
[10:35] | Yeah. There’s definitely something about the park | 是啊 中央公园肯定有什么 |
[10:37] | that’s compelling him to kill there. | 迫使他在那杀人 |
[10:40] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[10:43] | Rossi sent over a copy of the M.E. report. | 罗西发来了法医报告的副本 |
[10:45] | There were traces of amphetamine and MDA | 三名死者身上的唾液中 |
[10:47] | found in the saliva on all 3 victims. | 有安非他命和丙二醛 |
[10:49] | MDA is a more potent form of ecstasy. | 丙二醛算是强效摇头丸 |
[10:51] | And it can induce delusions, | 可以引发幻觉 |
[10:53] | hostility, even violent behavior. | 敌意 甚至暴力行为 |
[10:55] | The unsub may be suffering | 嫌犯可能是 |
[10:56] | from some sort of drug-induced psychosis. | 某种药物引发的精神病 |
[10:58] | That could explain the frenzied nature of the kills. | 那就可以解释这些疯狂的杀戮了 |
[11:00] | Ok, we’ve got dog-like bite marks, eviscerations, | 我们发现像狗类的咬痕 内脏被取出 |
[11:03] | human saliva, drug use, | 人类唾液 使用药物 |
[11:05] | and kills timed to the lunar cycle. | 每到月圆之夜就杀人 |
[11:08] | I know what this is. | 我知道是什么了 |
[11:09] | Our unsub thinks he’s a werewolf. | 嫌犯以为自己是狼人 |
[11:12] | Right. You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[11:13] | Well, not an actual one, obviously, | 显然不是真的狼人 |
[11:15] | But he may be suffering from a syndrome | 但他可能是患有 |
[11:17] | called clinical lycanthropy. | 临床上称之为变狼妄想的症状 |
[11:19] | It is rare, but it’s a recognized medical condition. | 很少见 但这是公认的疾病 |
[11:22] | So a man with a beast inside of him. | 一个内心住了野兽的人 |
[11:24] | The saliva also showed high levels of cortisol. | 唾液中还含有高浓度皮质醇 |
[11:26] | Cortisol rises slowly over time and takes time | 皮质醇会随时间缓慢上升 |
[11:28] | to return to its base level, | 需要一段时间才能恢复正常水平 |
[11:29] | indicating someone’s under an incredible amount of stress. | 这表明某人处于极大的压力之下 |
[11:31] | That’s just about everyone these days. | 如今每个人都这样 |
[11:33] | What bumps me are the bite marks. | 我在意的是咬痕 |
[11:35] | So what did he do, he filed down | 他做了什么 |
[11:37] | and sharpened his own teeth? | 他把自己的牙齿锉尖了 |
[11:39] | Human teeth, while incredibly strong, | 人类的牙齿 就算很有力 |
[11:40] | are too small to inflict these kinds of wounds. | 但还是太小无法造成这种伤口 |
[11:42] | I think it’s more likely | 我觉得更像是 |
[11:44] | that he fashioned some sort of mouthpiece | 他带了某种嘴套 |
[11:46] | to mimic that of a dog’s. | 模仿狗的牙齿 |
[11:48] | Creating a canine mouthpiece would speak | 制作犬齿嘴套表明 |
[11:49] | to his organization, which is something | 他行事是有条理的 这不是 |
[11:51] | a psychotic killer wouldn’t show. | 精神病杀手会有的特征 |
[11:52] | It would also mean that he made a conscious decision to make it. | 这也意味着他在制作的时候有清醒的意识 |
[11:55] | Well, he could be inducing his wolf delusion. | 他可能是自己引发的变狼幻觉 |
[11:57] | I mean, maybe it provides an escape or a release from something. | 我是说 也许这让他得以从某件事中逃离或释放 |
[12:00] | But what? | 什么事呢 |
[12:11] | You! By the garbage. | 你 垃圾箱边的那个 |
[12:14] | Turn around slowly with your hands in the air. | 慢慢转过来 双手举起来 |
[12:19] | Let me see your hands! | 让我看到你的手 |
[12:21] | Do it now! | 立刻照做 |
[12:34] | What were you doing in Central Park last night, Chad? | 你昨晚在中央公园干什么 查德 |
[12:37] | I fell asleep on a bench. | 我在长凳上睡着了 |
[12:38] | And before you fell asleep? | 你睡着之前呢 |
[12:42] | I drank, you know, smoked some weed. | 我喝多了 抽了点大麻 |
[12:44] | It helps me forget about being cold. | 这能帮我忘记寒冷 |
[12:46] | You’ve gotten a number of summonses | 你因为四处游荡 暴力乞讨 |
[12:48] | for loitering, aggressive panhandling, | 公园关门后还逗留在内 |
[12:51] | staying in the park after closing hours. | 收到了不少传票 |
[12:53] | What are you doing hanging out there so much? | 你为什么经常去那里 |
[12:55] | Well, I don’t know. It’s a cool place. | 我不知道 那地方不错而已 |
[12:57] | Well, yeah, it must be. | 肯定啊 |
[12:59] | You’ve run away from your foster group home | 你从布朗克斯的寄宿家庭 |
[13:01] | in the Bronx about 10 times? | 离家出走十次 |
[13:03] | It’s safer in the park. | 公园里更安全 |
[13:05] | What happened to mom and dad? | 他爸爸妈妈怎么了 |
[13:07] | When Chad was 5, his father killed his mother | 查德五岁的时候 他爸爸杀了他妈妈 |
[13:09] | in a murder-suicide. | 然后再自杀 |
[13:10] | The bodies weren’t discovered | 尸体一直没被人发现 |
[13:11] | until Chad told a neighbor he couldn’t wake them up. | 直到查德告诉邻居他叫不醒他们 |
[13:13] | Ok, so, you got high in the park. Then what? | 好 你在公园吸嗨了 然后呢 |
[13:17] | Blacked out, I guess. | 应该是晕过去了 |
[13:18] | You blacked out? | 你晕过去了 |
[13:19] | Yeah, next thing I know, the cops are yelling at me. | 等我醒过来 那些警察就冲我大喊大叫 |
[13:21] | You have blood on your hands. | 你手上有血 |
[13:22] | Where did it come from? | 这些血是哪里来的 |
[13:23] | I must have done something bad? | 我肯定干了什么坏事 |
[13:26] | He’s either lying or can’t remember because of the drug use. | 他要不是在撒谎 要不就是因为吸嗨了不记得了 |
[13:29] | It doesn’t add up. How does a kid | 这说不通 一个孩子怎么会 |
[13:30] | go from committing low-level crimes | 从小偷小闹 |
[13:32] | to brutal and savage murder? | 升级为冷血凶手 |
[13:34] | The coat with blood on it–is it yours? | 有血的那件外套是你的吗 |
[13:36] | Where’d you get it? | 你从哪里搞来的 |
[13:38] | I don’t remember. | 我忘了 |
[13:41] | The blood was matched to a man named Frankie Brown. | 那些血是一个叫弗兰基·布朗的人的 |
[13:44] | Did you see him last night? | 你昨晚见过他吗 |
[13:48] | He’s a short white guy | 他很矮 白人 |
[13:50] | with a spider tat on his neck. | 脖子上有个蜘蛛纹身 |
[13:53] | Yeah, I saw him. We hung out at the bandshell… | 我见过他 我们在外面待了一会… |
[13:58] | Except Frankie Brown was tall and African-American. | 然而弗兰基·布朗很高大 是个非裔 |
[14:01] | Chad could have found the coat | 可能是嫌犯想干扰调查 |
[14:02] | after the unsub discarded it as a forensic countermeasure. | 所以丢弃外套 然后给查德捡到了 |
[14:05] | Frankie Brown was found murdered last night. | 弗兰基·布朗昨晚被杀了 |
[14:10] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[14:12] | I remember now. | 我记起来了 |
[14:12] | I, uh, I did it. | 我 是我干的 |
[14:15] | It’s a false confession. | 这是虚假供述 |
[14:16] | It’s a confession. | 这是供述 |
[14:18] | He has no history of violence. | 他没有暴力史 |
[14:19] | Innocent suspects often confess | 无辜的罪犯往往在 |
[14:21] | when they’re confused, terrified, exhausted, | 迷惑 惊吓和疲惫或者无助的时候 |
[14:23] | or feeling hopeless. | 承认罪行 |
[14:25] | Chad could be deliberately trying to get himself | 查德可能是故意承认 |
[14:26] | off the street and as far away as he can from his group home. | 想要远离街头和他的寄养家庭 |
[14:29] | To him, prison is a better option. | 对他来说 监狱是更好的选择 |
[14:32] | Yeah. And he must have had some interaction with the unsub. | 没错 而且他和嫌犯肯定有过接触 |
[14:35] | We need to interview him again when he sobers up. | 我们得等他清醒后再审一次 |
[14:37] | Yeah, well until the DNA tests come in, | 在DNA检测结果出来前 |
[14:39] | he’s staying in custody. | 不得放他走 |
[15:27] | Vihaan Patel. | 维亨·帕特尔 |
[15:29] | So he was still selling hot dogs at night? | 他晚上还在卖热狗吗 |
[15:32] | According to the cops, | 据警察说 |
[15:33] | he got into a heated dispute earlier | 他之前曾经在晚上 |
[15:34] | in the night with an unlicensed vendor | 和一名试图偷占自己摊位的无证小贩 |
[15:36] | who was trying to poach Patel’s spot. | 起了很激烈的冲突 |
[15:38] | That’s understandable. Vendors can pay | 可以理解 维亨可能花了 |
[15:39] | hundreds of thousands of dollars in licensing fees | 好几十万才搞到公园黄金位置的 |
[15:41] | for prime park locations. | 摆摊许可 |
[15:43] | Apparently the dispute scared away some customers, | 这场冲突吓走了不少客人 |
[15:45] | so Patel told his wife he was going to try | 所以帕特尔和他的妻子说他想 |
[15:46] | to make up for the lost business. | 挣回流失的生意 |
[15:47] | And judging by the blood trail, | 根据血迹来看 |
[15:49] | he was dragged to this spot. | 他是被拖到这里来的 |
[15:51] | His brutality’s escalating. | 他越来越残忍了 |
[15:52] | Not only is Patel’s throat torn, | 帕特尔不仅喉咙撕裂 |
[15:54] | he’s nearly decapitated. | 脑袋差点被割掉 |
[15:55] | So this unsub is showing no mercy to his victims, | 这名嫌犯下手毫不留情 |
[15:58] | yet he didn’t kill Chad Higgins | 但是当查德·希金斯 |
[16:00] | when he was asleep on that park bench. Why? | 在长凳上睡觉时 他却没有杀他 为什么 |
[16:03] | Well, Chad will be clear-headed by now. | 查德现在应该清醒了 |
[16:05] | We need to talk to him. | 我们得找他谈谈 |
[16:13] | There’s more if you want. | 你想要的话 我们还有 |
[16:20] | Chad, it’s not safe to be in the park alone after dark. | 查德 现在天黑后一个人待在公园里不安全 |
[16:23] | It doesn’t matter anymore. | 无所谓了 |
[16:25] | I’m going to prison, right, for what I did? | 我要进监狱了吧 因为我干的事 |
[16:28] | No, you’re not. | 不 不会的 |
[16:31] | We know you didn’t kill anyone. | 我们知道你没杀人 |
[16:33] | The DNA doesn’t match, and while you were in custody, | DNA检测不相符 你被关押期间 |
[16:36] | there was another murder in the park. | 公园里又发生了一起凶案 |
[16:37] | Then how’d that bloody coat get on me? Hmm? | 那我身上怎么会有血 |
[16:39] | I had blood on my hands. | 我手上有血 |
[16:41] | Well, we want to try and help you remember. | 我们想试试帮你记起来 |
[16:45] | Ok? | 行吗 |
[16:47] | Close your eyes. | 闭上双眼 |
[16:54] | Ok. Last night, you’re in the park. | 昨晚 你在公园里 |
[16:59] | What’s the first thing you remember? | 你想起来的第一件事是什么 |
[17:03] | It was really cold. | 非常冷 |
[17:05] | You know, my face stings. | 我的脸冷到刺痛 |
[17:06] | What are you hearing? | 你听到了什么 |
[17:09] | Traffic. | 车流声 |
[17:11] | You know, a siren in the distance. | 远处的警笛声 |
[17:13] | Somebody on a bike. They’re going by really fast. | 有人在骑车 他们骑得很快 |
[17:16] | And what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:19] | I’m on a bench, | 我在长凳上 |
[17:21] | Trying to sleep. | 想睡觉 |
[17:23] | I hear footsteps. | 我听到了脚步声 |
[17:26] | Did you open your eyes? | 你睁开眼睛了吗 |
[17:28] | No. | 没有 |
[17:30] | I’m afraid. I’m hoping they’ll just go away. | 我很害怕 我希望他们能离开 |
[17:32] | But they don’t. | 但他们没有 |
[17:35] | No. I can still hear his breath. | 是的 我还能听到他的呼吸声 |
[17:39] | His? | 他的 |
[17:40] | Who’s there with you? | 当时谁和你一起 |
[17:43] | A man… | 一个男人 |
[17:45] | Standing over me. | 站在我身边 |
[17:46] | What does he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[17:50] | I didn’t see his face. | 我没看到他的脸 |
[17:53] | Is he the one putting the coat on you? | 是他把外套盖到你身上的吗 |
[17:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:58] | It’s warm. | 很温暖 |
[18:00] | I–I, um, I pull it around me. | 我…我把衣服拉到身上 |
[18:02] | Does he say anything to you? | 他对你说了什么吗 |
[18:05] | You need to stay warm. | 别冻着了 |
[18:08] | “You need to stay warm.” | “别冻着了” |
[18:11] | Did he say anything else? | 他还说了什么吗 |
[18:20] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[18:22] | You can open your eyes now. | 你可以睁开双眼了 |
[18:24] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[18:29] | What happens now? | 接下来如何 |
[18:31] | Now you get released. | 现在你可以走了 |
[18:33] | And an officer will drive you back to the Bronx. | 警官会开车送你回布朗克斯 |
[18:38] | We know why you wanted to get arrested. | 我们知道你为什么想被捕 |
[18:40] | You’d rather go to prison than back to that group home. | 你宁愿进监狱也不想回寄宿家庭 |
[18:44] | You gotta know prison’s only gonna be worse. | 你要知道 监狱只会更糟 |
[18:51] | We are going to look into getting you | 我们会想办法为你 |
[18:52] | into a safer living situation, ok? We promise. | 安置一个更安全的生活环境 我们保证 |
[18:57] | Whatever. I’m gonna be 18 soon, | 随便了 我马上就十八岁了 |
[18:59] | and then I’ll be out of there for good. | 然后我就能永远离开那里了 |
[19:14] | So the unsub placed his coat on him | 那么是嫌犯出于好心 |
[19:16] | in an act of kindness. | 给他盖上了外套 |
[19:18] | It’s ironic. Seems he cared more for Chad | 太讽刺了 他好像比查德待过的 |
[19:21] | than any of his foster families ever did. | 所有寄宿家庭都更关心他 |
[19:26] | It’s time to deliver the profile. | 该发布侧写了 |
[19:28] | The unsub we’re looking for | 我们要找的嫌犯 |
[19:29] | is suffering from clinical lycanthropy. | 患有变狼妄想 |
[19:32] | It’s a rare but real psychiatric syndrome | 这是一种罕见但真实存在的精神疾病 |
[19:34] | where the person believes he can transform into an animal. | 患者认为自己在特定情况下会变成野兽 |
[19:37] | in most recorded cases, that animal is a wolf. | 通常那种野兽就是狼 |
[19:40] | So you’re saying this guy thinks he’s a werewolf. | 所以你是说这家伙认为自己是个狼人 |
[19:44] | Do we need to put silver bullets in our guns? | 用不用拿银弹来打他 |
[19:49] | Although the legend of the werewolf | 尽管狼人的传说 |
[19:50] | can be tracked back to the ancient Greeks, | 可以追溯到古希腊 |
[19:52] | this syndrome’s associated with mental preconditions, | 但这种综合症实际与精神分裂 |
[19:54] | like schizophrenia, drug-induced psychosis. | 药物引发的精神病等相关 |
[19:57] | A drug-induced psychosis is often triggered | 药物引发的精神病通常是因使用致幻剂 |
[20:00] | with the use of hallucinogens, like lsd or ecstasy. | 比如迷幻药和摇头丸 |
[20:03] | Another precondition could be severe depression. | 另外有可能是严重抑郁症引发的 |
[20:06] | Our unsub might be facing a major stressor in his life right now, | 不明嫌犯可能正承受着巨大的压力 |
[20:09] | and drug use could be his way of coping with it. | 他靠服用药物来排解压力 |
[20:11] | And it’s likely he is fully aware of his actions | 他很可能知道自己的所作所为 |
[20:15] | and he’s enjoying the power and control they’re giving him. | 他享受这给他带来的力量和控制力 |
[20:18] | Though while in his delusional state, | 但当他处于妄想状态时 |
[20:20] | he’s convinced he’s shape-shifting. | 他坚信自己在经历变身 |
[20:22] | He may be using a fabricated mouthpiece | 为了完成变身 |
[20:24] | to complete his transformation. | 他也许戴上了动物牙齿的嘴套 |
[20:26] | Based on his tender treatment of Chad Higgins, | 从他温柔对待查德·希金斯的行为看出 |
[20:28] | the unsub may have suffered a loss. | 不明嫌犯曾遭受失去的痛苦 |
[20:30] | This dualistic, or Jekyll-and Hyde-like behavior, | 他这种亦正亦邪的行为 |
[20:33] | indicates a personality split of some kind. | 意味着他人格上的分裂 |
[20:35] | Which means the unsub’s human side may be struggling | 这意味着嫌犯有人性的一面 |
[20:38] | to keep the violent animal within him at bay. | 会奋力牵制住他残暴的兽性 |
[20:40] | With continued drug use, | 因为长期使用药物 |
[20:41] | it’s possible he’ll suffer a permanent break from reality, | 他兽性的一面也许会完全占主导 |
[20:44] | with his violent persona completely taking over. | 与现实完全脱离 |
[20:47] | Which means he will continue killing, | 所以他将会继续杀戮 |
[20:49] | and it could be anyone he comes across in the park. | 他在中央公园见到的任何人都可能成为猎物 |
[20:54] | We’ll be conducting a coordinated stakeout | 我们会安排人在黄昏到 |
[20:56] | of the park beginning at dusk until 6 A.M. | 第二天六点之间在公园盯梢 |
[21:00] | Captain Savalas will have your assignments. | 萨瓦拉斯警监会为你们分配任务 |
[21:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:14] | You look great. | 你看起来很美 |
[21:22] | I’m glad you came. | 你来了我很高兴 |
[21:23] | I can’t stay long. I have to get back to the office. | 我不能待太久 我得回去工作了 |
[21:26] | Please. Please sit. | 快请坐 |
[21:29] | I swear, what would Dennigan, Shuster, and White do without you? | 丹尼根 舒斯特和怀特没有你该怎么办呢 |
[21:36] | Your caffeine fix. | 你的咖啡 |
[21:38] | I know how you can’t go through | 我知道你不喝咖啡的话 |
[21:39] | the afternoon slump without it. | 下午熬不过去 |
[21:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:44] | You said it was important. | 你说有重要的事找我 |
[21:48] | Is everything ok? You look tired. | 你还好吗 你看起来很疲惫 |
[21:50] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[21:52] | In fact, I’m better than good. | 我其实好极了 |
[21:57] | I’ve changed, Adele. | 我已经变了 阿黛尔 |
[21:59] | I’m not the man I used to be. | 我不是原来的那个我了 |
[22:01] | Mitch, I don’t want to– | 米切尔 我不想 |
[22:01] | Please. Hear me out. | 求你听我说完 |
[22:06] | I know that I wasn’t the kind of man | 我知道自己过去 |
[22:09] | you needed me to be back then. | 没能成为你需要的那种男人 |
[22:11] | The kind you both needed. | 像你们俩需要的那样 |
[22:12] | Mitch, please. | 米切尔 不要 |
[22:13] | But I–I am now. | 但我 我现在是了 |
[22:15] | You know it can never be the same. | 你知道已经回不去了 |
[22:18] | But it could still be good. | 但我们会过得很好的 |
[22:21] | We can work it out… | 我们可以一起 |
[22:23] | together. | 去解决 |
[22:25] | We tried. Remember? | 我们试过了 记得吗 |
[22:29] | We both need to move on. | 我们都得向前看了 |
[22:32] | I’m sorry. I have to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[22:48] | Matt, Luke. | 马特 卢克 |
[22:49] | Yeah. Go ahead, Emily. | 说吧 艾米莉 |
[22:50] | What’s your status? | 你们那里什么情况 |
[22:51] | It’s all quiet here. Nothing to report. | 很安静 没什么特别的 |
[22:53] | Same as the others. Ok, stay alert. | 其他人那里也一样 保持警惕 |
[22:56] | 10-4, boss. Over and out. | 是 头儿 通话结束 |
[23:04] | So who is she? | 她是谁 |
[23:07] | What do you mean? | 你说谁 |
[23:09] | That’s about the 10th time you’ve checked your phone. | 你都看了十几次手机了 |
[23:10] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[23:13] | I met her on a blind date. | 相亲认识的 |
[23:16] | She’s, uh, funny and beautiful and smart. | 她很风趣 美丽又聪明 |
[23:21] | She can’t be too smart. She went out with you. | 她和你约会 能聪明到哪儿去 |
[23:23] | Well, she’s, uh, she’s a doctor. | 她 她是一名医生 |
[23:26] | She worked for doctors without borders. | 她为无国界医生组织工作 |
[23:28] | and then she volunteered in Pakistan, Yemen, South Sudan. | 她还自愿去巴基斯坦 也门和南苏丹 |
[23:33] | Dangerous places to work. | 都是很危险的地方 |
[23:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:36] | Anyway, the date got interrupted by this case. | 约会被这个案子打断了 |
[23:40] | By Garcia, actually. | 其实是被加西亚打断了 |
[23:42] | I told her I’d call her, and I left a message, | 我跟她说我会打给她 我留了言 |
[23:44] | but there’s been nothing but radio silence since. | 但到现在都没有回信 |
[23:48] | You think what we do for a living | 你认为她是介意 |
[23:49] | has something to do with it? | 我们工作的特殊性吗 |
[23:50] | Nah. One of her brothers is a cop, | 应该不是 她的一个兄弟就是警察 |
[23:54] | and she knows the life. | 她知道这个工作的性质 |
[23:56] | Well, I wouldn’t sweat it. | 要我我就不去想这件事 |
[23:58] | You’ll hear from her soon. | 她会回给你的 |
[23:59] | You know, it’s funny, when I was hunting down fugitives, | 说来奇怪 当我追捕逃犯时 |
[24:01] | I preferred being alone. | 我情愿自己是孤身一人 |
[24:03] | Nothing to worry about, no one tying me down. | 什么也不用担心 没有牵绊 |
[24:08] | What about now? | 那现在呢 |
[24:11] | I can’t stop thinking about her. | 我止不住去想她 |
[24:16] | You poor bastard. | 你这个可怜的混蛋 |
[25:08] | Who found her? ? | 谁发现的她 |
[25:08] | Sanitation crew. | 环卫工人 |
[25:09] | Her body was hidden by a mattress | 他们正打算拖走一个床垫 |
[25:11] | they are about to haul away. | 发现了她的尸体 |
[25:12] | Witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[25:13] | If there were, they haven’t come forward. | 假如有的话 也还没现身 |
[25:16] | Whatever happened to “See something, say something”? | 现在怎么没人看到什么就说什么了 |
[25:19] | M.E. places the time of death between midnight and 2 a.m. | 验尸官认为死亡时间在午夜到凌晨一两点之间 |
[25:22] | This is the first time he’s killed a female | 这是他第一次杀害女性 |
[25:23] | and the first time he’s attacked outside the park. | 也是第一次在公园外部作案 |
[25:27] | It’s just a few blocks. | 只隔了几条街 |
[25:29] | Despite our stakeout and the risk of being seen, | 尽管有人盯梢 |
[25:31] | he still felt compelled to return to the park. | 他还是冒着被看到的风险回到了公园 |
[25:34] | Victim’s been disemboweled, throat’s torn out. | 被害者被取出内脏 喉咙撕裂 |
[25:37] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[25:38] | Pinky and the ring finger have been bitten off on her left hand. | 左手小指和无名指被咬掉了 |
[25:41] | He’s unraveling. | 他彻底疯狂了 |
[25:43] | He’ll find it harder to contain his rage. | 他越来越难控制自己的怒火了 |
[25:46] | This may be turning into a spree. | 他这是要大开杀戒了 |
[25:48] | If he’s killing outside the park now, | 既然他不只在公园作案了 |
[25:51] | this whole city’s in danger. | 整个城市都有危险 |
[26:13] | Kelly Sinclair was attacked walking her dog. | 凯莉·辛克莱是在遛狗途中遭受的袭击 |
[26:16] | Her fiance said she never took off her diamond engagement ring | 她的未婚夫说自从他求婚后 |
[26:18] | since the day he proposed. | 她从未摘下她的钻石订婚戒指 |
[26:19] | And the ring was not recovered at the crime scene. | 犯罪现场并没有那只戒指 |
[26:21] | The unsub could have taken it. | 有可能是不明嫌犯拿走了 |
[26:22] | He’s never taken souvenirs from any of his other victims, | 他从未从其他受害者那里拿过东西 |
[26:25] | and why just the ring? | 为什么这次要拿戒指 |
[26:26] | She was also wearing an expensive necklace and watch. | 她还戴着昂贵的项链和手表 |
[26:29] | Biting off Kelly’s finger could have something to do | 咬掉凯莉的手指可能 |
[26:31] | with the real target of the unsub’s rage. | 和他真正的目标有关 |
[26:32] | A wife? An ex? | 妻子或是前任 |
[26:33] | We said that he may have suffered some kind of loss. | 我们说过他曾遭受失去的痛苦 |
[26:35] | Taking Kelly’s ring may symbolize a divorce, | 拿走凯莉的戒指可能意味着离婚 |
[26:37] | a broken engagement, death of a spouse. | 婚约破裂 丧偶 |
[26:40] | When the unsub put his coat over Chad | 当他把衣服盖在 |
[26:43] | while he was sleeping on the park bench, | 在公园长椅上睡着的查德身上时 |
[26:44] | he was acting more like a protector than a predator. | 他更像是保护者而不是狩猎者 |
[26:48] | Wolves by nature are fearless predators, | 狼在天性上是无畏的狩猎者 |
[26:50] | but they’re also incredibly social. | 但它们同时是群居动物 |
[26:51] | They live in packs, they mate for life, | 它们有自己的族群 有伴侣 |
[26:53] | they fiercely protect their family. | 誓死保卫自己的家人 |
[26:56] | What if there was a loss to his family unit? | 他是不是失去了家人 |
[26:58] | His pack, so to speak. | 或是说失去了族群中的成员 |
[26:59] | If he failed to protect a family member in that park, | 如果他曾在公园里没能保护好家人 |
[27:02] | he could be trying to right that wrong | 他可能藉由攻击那些他认为是坏人的人 |
[27:03] | by targeting those he perceives to be bad. | 来弥补过错 |
[27:05] | Protector transforming into vigilante. | 由保护者变成义警 |
[27:07] | Exactly. The unsub could have witnessed | 没错 不明嫌犯有可能目睹了 |
[27:09] | Victor Guzman involved in gang activity, | 维克多·古兹曼与犯罪团伙勾结 |
[27:10] | Frankie Brown mugging the out of town couple, | 弗兰基·布朗抢劫外地人 |
[27:13] | And in his delusion, it might have looked like | 在他的幻觉中慢跑者 布拉德·诺顿 |
[27:14] | the jogger, Brad Norton, was fleeing the scene of a crime. | 可能看起来像从犯罪现场逃逸 |
[27:17] | Why the hot dog vendor? | 为什么选热狗小贩 |
[27:18] | Well, maybe he saw Mr. Patel | 或许他看到帕特尔先生 |
[27:20] | have that fight with the other vendor. | 和另一位小贩发生争执 |
[27:21] | Garcia. | 加西亚 |
[27:22] | Emily Prentiss, you have ESP. | 艾米莉·潘提斯 你有ESP[第六感] |
[27:24] | And by that I mean, especially spectacular posture, | 这词在我这儿指的是 格外惊人的姿势 |
[27:26] | but also the other kind, ’cause I was just about to call you. | 但也有另外一个意思 因为我正打算打给你 |
[27:28] | What have you got? | 有什么消息 |
[27:29] | Unfortunately a lot of bupkis. | 可惜没有 |
[27:31] | I found two current lycanthropy cases | 我找到现有的两例变狼妄想 |
[27:34] | but none in the New York area. | 但都不在纽约地区 |
[27:35] | And as far as park employees with red flags, | 至于重点标记的公园雇员 |
[27:38] | there’s nothing that’s like flapping in the breeze. | 也没有任何可疑迹象 |
[27:40] | We need your help with something else. | 有别的事需要你帮忙 |
[27:42] | Bring it. | 说吧 |
[27:43] | We’re looking for incidents that happened in the park | 我们想查在公园发生过的 |
[27:45] | that may have involved a child or family. | 涉及小孩或一家人的事件 |
[27:47] | Go back 10 years. | 范围在近十年内 |
[27:49] | Pulling up crime stats now. | 正在调取犯罪数据 |
[27:51] | Ah, I’m gonna need a skosh bit more time to go through this. | 我还需要一点时间来筛查 |
[27:55] | Ok, get back to us. | 好 稍后联系 |
[27:57] | You know it. Garcia down, but not out. | 没问题 加西亚挂了 |
[28:01] | Alvez. | 埃尔维斯 |
[28:03] | Hi, Luke, it’s Lisa. | 卢克 我是丽萨 |
[28:05] | Hey. How are you? | 你好 |
[28:09] | Good. Good. | 你好 |
[28:11] | Um, I’ve been meaning to return your call. | 我一直想着回电话 |
[28:13] | I’ve just been slammed at work. | 工作太忙了 |
[28:15] | Hey, no worries. | 没关系 |
[28:17] | Listen, I wanted to thank you again for dinner, | 我想再次感谢你请吃饭 |
[28:20] | but I don’t think it’s gonna work out between us. | 但恐怕我们不太合适 |
[28:25] | Ok. Um, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t disappointed. | 如果说自己不失望那是假的 |
[28:30] | I thought we hit it off. | 我还以为咱俩很谈得来呢 |
[28:32] | But, uh, I guess I was wrong. | 不过 我可能想错了吧 |
[28:37] | Am I wrong? | 我错了吗 |
[28:39] | No. | 没有 |
[28:41] | But… for any relationship to work, | 但…要想两个人走下去 |
[28:45] | I believe it needs to be truthful, | 我认为很重要一点是真诚相待 |
[28:46] | and at dinner, you weren’t honest with me. | 而吃饭的时候 你没有跟我说实话 |
[28:49] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[28:51] | You told me you don’t have kids. | 你告诉我你没有孩子 |
[28:53] | I don’t. | 确实没有 |
[28:54] | Your co-worker, Garcia, | 你的同事 加西亚 |
[28:56] | before you two left, she said you’d need a sitter | 你们离开前 她说你需要找个保姆 |
[28:58] | for your sweet little girl. | 来照看你家的小姑娘 |
[29:03] | Roxy. | 洛克希 |
[29:05] | That’s her name? | 叫这个名字 |
[29:06] | Yeah, but she’s not my daughter. | 没错 但她不是我闺女 |
[29:08] | She’s my dog. | 是我的狗狗 |
[29:11] | A dog? | 狗狗 |
[29:12] | Yeah. A very sweet Belgian malinois. | 嗯 乖巧的比利时短毛牧羊狗 |
[29:16] | Oh, boy. Do I feel like a jerk. | 天啊 我是不是像个混蛋 |
[29:20] | Look, I can see how you would think that. | 你的想法我能理解 |
[29:25] | Listen, why don’t– why don’t we start over? | 要不…要不我们从头来过 |
[29:28] | Hi. I’m Luke. | 我叫卢克 |
[29:30] | Hi, Luke. I’m Lisa. | 卢克你好 我叫丽萨 |
[29:38] | Mama pajama. | 我的老天爷 |
[29:43] | Go ahead, Garcia. | 说 加西亚 |
[29:44] | I’ve been looking into crimes that happened in the park | 我在查看公园里发生的凶案 |
[29:46] | among families and children in particular. | 尤其和一家三口 少年儿童有关的 |
[29:49] | I think I found what you’re looking for. | 我想找到你们想要的了 |
[29:50] | Please check your tablets. | 请查看平板电脑 |
[29:51] | 2 years ago this month, the McCord family | 两年前的这个月 昆斯贝勒罗斯的 |
[29:54] | of Bellerose, Queens, father Mitchell, | 麦科德一家 父亲米切尔 |
[29:56] | Mother Adele, 15-year-old son Bryce, | 母亲阿黛尔 十五岁的儿子布赖斯 |
[29:58] | decided to go ice-skating in the city. | 去纽约市滑冰 |
[30:01] | On their way home, they went for a walk in the park. | 回家途中他们去公园散步 |
[30:05] | They were confronted by a robber with a gun. | 遇上一位持枪歹徒 |
[30:08] | Bryce intervened. | 布赖斯出手 |
[30:09] | And he was shot and died in his mother’s arms. | 结果中枪死于母亲怀中 |
[30:12] | Talk about your off-the-charts stressor. | 就是你说的爆表的刺激点 |
[30:14] | And it was a full moon that night. | 那晚正是满月 |
[30:15] | Mitchell must have started using drugs | 米切尔肯定开始嗑药 |
[30:16] | to self-medicate to escape his pain and grief. | 以摆脱痛苦悲伤的情绪 |
[30:18] | So in his delusions, he can release his rage | 所以他在自己的幻象当中可以释放愤怒 |
[30:20] | and dispense his own vigilante justice. | 并替天行道 |
[30:22] | Garcia, what does the dad do for a living? | 加西亚 这位爸爸是做什么的 |
[30:27] | He works as a dental lab technician. | 牙科实验室的技术员 |
[30:28] | Now we know where he made the canine mouthpiece. | 这样就知道犬齿口套的来源了 |
[30:31] | Garcia, you know what to do. | 加西亚 知道任务吧 |
[30:33] | Yeah. Work and home addresses, sent. | 嗯 工作和住家地址 均已发送 |
[30:41] | In the back. | 后面 |
[30:42] | I got the side. | 我去侧面 |
[30:43] | Cover. | 找掩护 |
[30:46] | FBI! Warrant! | 联调局 有搜查令 |
[30:50] | Mitchell McCord, where is he? | 米切尔·麦科德 在哪儿 |
[30:51] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[30:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[30:55] | Mitchell doesn’t live here anymore. | 米切尔已经不住这儿了 |
[31:12] | Where can we find him? | 在哪儿找得到他 |
[31:15] | He’s living in an SRO on East 103rd in the city. | 他住在纽约市东103号的一个单身公寓里 |
[31:19] | I’ll let Tara and the others know. | 这就告诉塔拉他们 |
[31:21] | I can’t believe he would do something like this. | 不敢相信他会做出这种事 |
[31:23] | It might have something to do with the night your son died. | 可能和你们儿子遇害那晚有关 |
[31:27] | We’ve read the police reports, | 我们已经看过警方报告 |
[31:29] | but could you tell us what happened? | 但还是希望能听一下你的讲述 |
[31:36] | It was one of those clear winter nights. | 当时是冬季一个无云之夜 |
[31:39] | We had a fun time skating. | 我们之前滑冰很开心 |
[31:40] | Hey, buddy. | 儿子 |
[31:41] | We were walking to the car. | 当时我们正在往车那儿走 |
[31:42] | I’m gonna need your help | 周六需要你帮忙 |
[31:42] | cleaning out the basement on saturday. | 清理地下室 |
[31:44] | I’m gonna go game with Justin. | 我要和贾斯汀打比赛 |
[31:46] | Then we’re gonna hang with the guys at the Burger Barn. | 还要跟汉堡仓的人一起玩 |
[31:47] | You can do that another time. | 可以换个时间 |
[31:49] | Your father needs your help. | 爸爸需要你帮忙 |
[31:51] | And don’t you and your friends go to the mall anymore? | 你们怎么都不去商场了 |
[31:54] | Mom, nobody goes to the mall anymore. | 妈 谁都不去商场了 |
[31:57] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[31:58] | Sure, dad, I’ll help. | 好的 爸爸 我会帮忙 |
[31:59] | I saw that his jacket was open. | 我注意到他的夹克没拉 |
[32:02] | Bryce, zip up. It’s cold. | 布赖斯 衣服拉上 这儿很冷 |
[32:05] | – You need to stay warm. – I got it. | -注意保暖 -我自己来 |
[32:07] | That’s when he showed up. | 他就在这时候出现了 |
[32:08] | Come on. Come on. Your money, phones. | 掏出来 钱 手机 |
[32:10] | Take it easy. You can have whatever you want. | 放松 想要什么都给你 |
[32:11] | That’s right, dad. | 没错 爸 |
[32:12] | – Don’t be a hero. – You, too. | -别逞英雄 -还有你 |
[32:13] | Here. Here, here. | 给 给 |
[32:17] | The ring. | 戒指 |
[32:17] | He wanted my diamond ring, | 他想要我的钻石戒指 |
[32:19] | but it wouldn’t come off. | 但扯不下来 |
[32:20] | Mom, just give him your ring. | 妈 把戒指给他 |
[32:21] | I can’t get it off! | 扯不下来 |
[32:21] | Stop playing with me! Give me the ring! | 别想玩我 戒指拿来 |
[32:25] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[32:26] | That’s when Bryce went for the gun. | 这时布赖斯想抢走手枪 |
[32:27] | – Mitch! – Kid! Kid, stop! | -米切尔 -孩子 住手 |
[32:30] | – I screamed at Mitch to do something. – Mitch, do something! | -我叫米切尔帮忙 -米切尔 帮忙啊 |
[32:34] | Mitch! | 米切尔 |
[32:39] | Don’t leave me, baby! | 不要离开我 儿子 |
[32:42] | No… Oh, god! | 不 天啊 |
[32:48] | Mitch! | 米切尔 |
[32:49] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[32:50] | He just stood there. | 他就站在那儿 |
[32:54] | And then my baby was dead. | 然后我的儿子永远停止了心跳 |
[32:58] | And the robber who killed Bryce was never found. | 枪杀布赖斯的歹徒一直没找到 |
[33:01] | And that ate away at Mitch. | 米切尔因此饱受折磨 |
[33:04] | After a year, we separated. | 一年之后 我们分居了 |
[33:07] | I filed for divorce last month. | 上个月我提交了离婚申请 |
[33:08] | How did he take it? | 他什么态度 |
[33:11] | He kept putting off signing the papers. | 他一直推迟签字 |
[33:12] | When Adele and I started dating, | 阿黛尔和我开始约会时 |
[33:14] | He dug in his heels even more. | 他态度越发强硬 |
[33:16] | Just yesterday he asked if we could try again, | 就在昨天他还问我们能不能再试试 |
[33:20] | that he was a changed man. | 说他已经变了 |
[33:22] | Changed how? | 怎么变 |
[33:24] | That he was now the man I wanted him to be. | 他已经变成了我希望的样子 |
[33:29] | I said some terrible things to him when Bryce died. | 布赖斯死后我对他说了些过分的话 |
[33:34] | You blamed him. | 你怪罪他了 |
[33:35] | I said a real man would have protected his family. | 我说真正的男人能保护自己的家人 |
[33:38] | I told him I wish he had died instead of Bryce. | 我说我希望是他死而不是布赖斯 |
[33:42] | You didn’t mean it. | 这不是你的本意 |
[33:43] | But I did. | 我是真心的 |
[33:45] | I wanted him to hurt as much as me. | 我想让他和我一样痛苦 |
[33:49] | It’s not fair, I know. | 这不公平 我知道 |
[33:51] | He loved Bryce more than anything. | 他爱布赖斯超过一切 |
[34:00] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[34:09] | Here you go, kid. | 给你 孩子 |
[34:11] | Hey, thanks, man. | 谢了 |
[34:12] | You got it. | 不客气 |
[34:20] | Hey, mister, can you help me get some food? | 先生 你能给我点吃的吗 |
[34:23] | Please, sir? | 可以吗 先生 |
[34:28] | You need to stay warm. | 别冻着了 |
[34:32] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[34:36] | Hey, get off me. | 放开我 |
[34:38] | You need to stay warm. | 别冻着了 |
[34:39] | I said, get off! | 我说了 放开我 |
[34:41] | You’re him, the guy with the coat. | 就是你 那个帮我盖上外套的人 |
[34:44] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[34:46] | Let me go! Help! Help! | 放开我 救命 救命 |
[34:54] | It’s obvious Mitchell Mccord feels a tremendous amount of guilt | 很明显米切尔·麦科德背负了巨大的自责感 |
[34:57] | over not fighting back the night his son was killed. | 后悔在他儿子被杀那晚没有与凶手搏斗 |
[34:59] | Yeah, but he did the right thing. | 对 但他这样做是对的 |
[35:00] | I mean, it’s better not to confront | 与一个持枪的人进行搏斗 |
[35:02] | someone with a gun unless it’s absolutely necessary. | 不是很明智 除非是万不得已 |
[35:04] | With his marriage crumbling and his son’s murder, | 婚姻破裂以及他儿子被杀 |
[35:05] | it’s no wonder he spiraled into a deep depression. | 也难怪他陷入深深的绝望 |
[35:07] | The trigger must have been Adele asking for a divorce. | 导火索应该就是阿黛尔提出离婚 |
[35:10] | The family he loved and wanted to provide for | 那个他深爱的 想供养的家庭 |
[35:12] | was now gone forever. | 要永远消失了 |
[35:13] | Thanks, Matt. | 谢谢你 马特 |
[35:14] | Mitchell wasn’t at his SRO or the dental lab. | 米切尔既不在他的单身公寓也不在牙科实验室 |
[35:17] | Mitchell Mccord was just seen | 有人看见米切尔·麦科德 |
[35:19] | dragging someone into central park. | 拖着一个人进了中心公园 |
[35:20] | The victim’s description matches that of Chad Higgins. | 受害者的特征和查德·希金斯相符 |
[35:22] | Where? | 在哪 |
[35:23] | The person who called it in lost him in the park. | 报警的人在公园跟丢了他们 |
[35:25] | Ok, he’s probably transferring | 好 他可能是把他想保护儿子的 |
[35:27] | his need to protect his son onto Chad. | 愿望转移到了查德身上 |
[35:29] | Ok, his delusion would make him take Chad somewhere safe, | 这种幻想会让他把查德带到一个安全的地方 |
[35:32] | someplace he could defend. | 一个他能守护的地方 |
[35:34] | Like a den. It’s where a wolf would take its cub. | 比如洞穴 狼抚养幼崽的地方 |
[35:35] | Wolf dens are usually located near water | 狼窝通常在靠近水源的 |
[35:38] | on south-facing slopes, and they could be anywhere | 朝南的上坡上 可能在某个 |
[35:40] | on a natural structure, like a boulder or tree roots. | 自然结构上 比如大石头或树根 |
[35:42] | It sounds like the area around the Harlem Meer or the Great Hill. | 感觉在哈林湖周围的 或是大山丘附近 |
[35:45] | Ok, we’ll split up and meet your people there. | 好 我们兵分两路 在那里和你们汇合 |
[35:47] | Wait. Guys, I have an idea. | 等下 我有个主意 |
[35:51] | We just made contact. | 我们刚取得联系 |
[35:53] | Mccrod’s got the boy. He’s alive. | 麦科德抓了那个男孩 他还活着 |
[35:55] | Now, I got a team ready to go with a stun grenade. | 我安排了一个小组带着闪光弹上去 |
[35:57] | We can disorient Mccord and rescue the hostage. | 我们可以用闪光弹使他混乱 然后救出人质 |
[36:00] | It’s too risky. | 太冒险了 |
[36:01] | It would be better to try and talk him out. | 最好还是试着说服他释放人质 |
[36:02] | Talk. This guy ripped apart 5 people. | 说服 这个人撕碎了五个人 |
[36:05] | Yeah, but he hasn’t killed Chad, | 是 但他还没有杀死查德 |
[36:06] | which means his human side is still reachable. | 这说明他的人性尚存 |
[36:08] | We can use that to our advantage. | 我们可以利用这一点 |
[36:10] | How? | 怎么利用 |
[36:22] | Oh, please let me go. | 求你放我走吧 |
[36:23] | I can’t. It’s too dangerous. | 不行 太危险了 |
[36:25] | I can protect you. | 我可以保护你 |
[36:26] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[36:27] | I’ll protect you. | 我要保护你 |
[36:28] | I couldn’t before but now I can. | 之前我不行 但现在我可以做到了 |
[36:31] | Yeah, and that’s great, man, | 那挺好的 |
[36:32] | But you know what? You don’t have to worry about me. | 但是你知道吗 你不用担心我 |
[36:34] | The cops are out there– | 警察就在外面 |
[36:35] | What good are the police, huh? | 警察有什么用 |
[36:38] | Where were they when you got hurt? | 你受伤时他们在哪 |
[36:40] | Let me go! | 放我走 |
[36:41] | He’s still out there! | 他还在外面 |
[36:44] | Mitchell? Honey, can you hear me? | 米切尔 亲爱的 听得见吗 |
[36:49] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我做不到 |
[36:51] | Adele, I’m here with you, ok? | 阿黛尔 我陪着你 好吗 |
[36:53] | I don’t like this, agents. | 我觉得不乐观 警探 |
[36:54] | Give us some time. | 再给我们一点时间 |
[36:55] | You got 5 minutes. Then we’re going in. | 给你们五分钟 过后我们就介入 |
[37:00] | Adele, tell him you’re sorry | 阿黛尔 告诉他你很抱歉 |
[37:01] | that you couldn’t talk to him more yesterday. | 抱歉昨天没有跟你聊下去 |
[37:05] | Mitch! I’m sorry I had to run off like that yesterday. | 米切尔 很抱歉昨天我那样离开你 |
[37:09] | If you want to talk, we can do it now. | 如果你想谈谈 我们现在可以谈 |
[37:12] | I really want to. | 我真的很想和你谈谈 |
[37:14] | Let him know nothing will happen to him | 让他知道如果他和那个孩子一起出来 |
[37:15] | if he comes out with the boy, ok? | 不会有任何事 好吗 |
[37:17] | But he has to come out. | 但他一定得出来 |
[37:21] | Why don’t you let that boy go? | 你为什么不放走那个男孩 |
[37:25] | He didn’t do anything. | 他什么都没做 |
[37:27] | There are people here who will make sure he’s safe. | 这里会有人确保他平安无事的 |
[37:30] | And the police promise nothing will happen to you if you– | 警察保证你出来不会对你怎么样 |
[37:33] | No! You know that they can’t protect our boy! | 不 你知道他们保护不了我们的孩子 |
[37:38] | Oh, god, | 天呐 |
[37:38] | He thinks Bryce is in there with him? | 他觉得他和布赖斯在一起 |
[37:40] | Adele, you said you regret the things | 阿黛尔 说你后悔在儿子被杀那晚 |
[37:42] | you said to your husband on the night your son was killed. | 对你的丈夫说了那些话 |
[37:44] | I do. | 我真的很后悔 |
[37:46] | He needs to hear that. | 你得让他知道 |
[37:48] | He needs to know that you don’t blame him, | 他需要知道你没有责怪他 |
[37:50] | that you know he was just trying to protect his family. | 你知道他本是想保护他的家人 |
[37:57] | Mitch, that night we lost him… | 米切尔 我们失去儿子的那晚 |
[38:02] | I was wrong. | 我说错了 |
[38:06] | It wasn’t your fault. | 这不能怪你 |
[38:08] | Those things that I said, they weren’t true. | 我说的那些话 不是真心的 |
[38:12] | You are brave and strong. | 你勇敢而坚强 |
[38:16] | And you were a great father. | 你是个伟大的父亲 |
[38:18] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[38:23] | Please. Bryce wouldn’t want you to do this. | 求你了 布赖斯也不会希望你这样做的 |
[38:44] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[38:46] | What have I done? | 我都做了些什么 |
[38:58] | Please let me go. | 请放我走吧 |
[39:03] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:13] | Mitch! | 米切尔 |
[39:14] | No. | 不 |
[39:15] | Mitchell, let him go. | 米切尔 放他走 |
[39:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:28] | Go. | 走吧 |
[39:32] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[39:35] | Ok. You’re ok. Come with me. | 好了 你没事了 跟我来 |
[39:39] | Come on. | 来 |
[40:15] | Curt Siodmak wrote: | 柯特·西奥德梅克曾写道 |
[40:17] | “Even a man who is pure at heart | “即使是心灵纯净 |
[40:20] | “and says his prayers by night | 每夜祈祷的人 |
[40:22] | “may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms | 在附子草开花之际 |
[40:25] | and the moon is full and bright.” | 月圆之夜 也可能会变成狼” |
[40:36] | All right, Minnesota fats, let’s see what you got. | 好了 明尼苏达胖子[台球传奇人物] 亮出你的本事 |
[40:39] | I’m more of a Jeanette Lee fan. | 我更喜欢珍娜·李 |
[40:41] | Oh, black widow. | 黑寡妇 |
[40:44] | Loser buys beers? | 输的人请喝啤酒 |
[40:45] | Yeah, you’re on. | 出手吧 |
[40:47] | Hope you brought your wallet. | 但愿你带了钱包 |
[40:58] | Don’t worry. I’ll teach you that later. | 别担心 我等下把这招教给你 |
[41:00] | Ok. Uh, I’m looking forward to that. | 好吧 很期待 |
[41:11] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |