Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Dad said no screens. 爸爸说了不能用手机
[00:06] He’s got one. 他就有一个
[00:07] Mine’s for emergencies. Give it up. 我的是紧急情况时用的 别挣扎了
[00:10] Come on, it’s two nights. I think you can handle it. 拜托 就两个晚上 你可以的
[00:13] Yeah? Are you giving yours up, too? 是吗 你也不用了吗
[00:14] Maybe I will. 可能
[00:15] How would we know? You’re not even coming. 我们怎么知道 你都不来
[00:18] And neither is Mrs. Archer 阿彻夫人也不来
[00:19] because it’s a dad-kid adventure. 因为这是爸爸和孩子们的冒险
[00:23] Give your mom a break. 让你妈妈清静清静
[00:30] You gonna be ok? 你不会有事吧
[00:31] I promise. 我保证
[00:32] Ok. 好
[00:33] Be good. 乖一点
[00:41] I’m gonna miss you guys. 我会想你们的
[00:42] We’ll miss you, mom. 妈妈 我们也会想你的
[00:44] Have a fun time. 玩得开心
[00:56] 克比酒馆 周一卡拉OK 周二女士之夜 周五蓝草音乐
[01:00] 克比酒馆 1971年至今
[01:11] Trish, hey! You finally gave in to girls night. 崔西 你终于能参加闺蜜之夜了
[01:15] Thanks for not giving up on me. 谢谢你们没有放弃我
[01:16] Never. 才不会
[01:17] From the guys at the bar. 酒吧的男人们送的
[01:18] Which one? 哪个
[01:21] Oh, god, is that Robbie Sturgess? 天啊 那个是罗比·斯特吉斯吗
[01:23] Tell me he’s just passing through. 告诉我他只是经过
[01:25] I heard he can’t leave ’cause he’s still on probation. 我听说他因为还在保释期内不能离开
[01:27] Of course he is. Who’s that with him? 他当然是在保释期 跟他一起的是
[01:30] His cousin Rick. 他的表弟瑞克
[01:33] To Trish. 敬崔西
[01:46] Hey, comin’ in, comin’ in. 借过 借过
[01:49] I’ve never seen you here before. 我从来没有在这里见过你
[01:50] Your old man know you’re dancing with me? 你家老头子知道你在跟我跳舞吗
[01:52] No, because I’m not. 他不知道 因为我不跟你跳
[01:53] Oh, you come dressed like that 你这副打扮来这里
[01:55] ’cause you want to dance with some girls, yeah. 当然是因为你要跟女孩子跳舞
[01:57] That’s hot. 挺辣
[01:59] Leave her alone, Rick. 别惹她 瑞克
[02:01] Oh, what’s the matter? You want me to go? 怎么了 你要我走吗
[02:03] Yeah. Yeah, I do. 对 快走
[02:09] Don’t worry about that. 行吧
[02:12] Hey, let’s go get a smoke. 出去抽根烟
[02:20] Oop. The ball and chain. 管家公来电话了
[02:23] Hi. 喂
[02:24] Hey, you still with the ladies? 你还跟姑娘们在一起吗
[02:25] Yeah, they’re still dancing, but I’m getting some air. 她们还在跳舞 但我在外面透气
[02:27] Are you smokin’, Barb? 你在抽烟吗 芭伯
[02:29] No, I’m not smoking. Why would you say that? 我没抽烟 为什么这么说
[02:32] You breathe like you’re smoking. 听你的呼吸声好像在抽烟
[02:33] You told me that you quit smoking. 你告诉我你戒烟了
[02:37] 史蒂夫 崔西 告诉我一切正常 怎么了 打给我 崔西
[02:40] You know, you hurt my feelings in there. 你刚才在里面真伤我感情
[02:43] Aren’t you going to say sorry? 你不打算为此道歉吗
[02:44] About what, saying no? 为了什么 拒绝你吗
[02:46] Mm, that’s not what you said. 你可不是这么说的
[02:51] Yeah. That’s what you said. 没错 你是这么说的
[02:54] Get off me, you bastard. 别碰我 混蛋
[02:55] Do you kiss your babies with that filthy mouth? 你用这脏嘴亲你的宝宝吗
[02:58] Go on, I saw you looking for me in there. You– 继续 我看到你在里面找我 你
[03:00] Get off! 滚开
[03:03] Yeah, you’d better run! 没错 你最好快逃
[03:06] We’re gonna go. See you later. 我们要走了 再见
[03:08] Take care. 保重
[03:09] Yeah. 好
[03:12] I’ve got a jacket in my car. I’ll get that. 我在车里有件外套 我去拿
[03:14] No, no, I’m fine. 不 不 我没事
[03:16] Are we done? 您问完了吗
[03:17] Yeah. I just issued an APB on Sturgess. 对 我刚下达了对斯特吉斯的全境通缉
[03:21] Do you want me to call Steve? 你想让我打给史蒂夫吗
[03:22] No, no, he’ll just freak out. 不 他会吓坏的
[03:24] And the kids are asleep by now. 孩子们现在应该也都睡了
[03:25] I’m fine. 我没事
[03:27] I’m gonna give you a ride home. 我载你回家
[03:28] Ok. 好
[03:33] Really? You didn’t turn your alarm on? 真的吗 你没有开警报吗
[03:37] I keep forgetting the code. 我一直忘了密码
[03:39] I don’t feel right leaving you here without it on. 警报坏了我不应该就这么离开
[03:42] I’ll be ok. 我会没事的
[03:45] Thank you for this. 谢谢你给我的衣服
[03:47] And again, I’m really sorry for the trouble. 还有 我很抱歉给你带来了麻烦
[03:49] It’s really embarrassing. 真的很丢脸
[03:51] Sturgess is the one that’s gonna be sorry, ok? 斯特吉斯才是应该感到抱歉的那个
[03:55] You call me if you need anything? 你需要什么给我打电话
[03:57] Will do. Thank you, Mack. Good night. 我会的 谢谢你麦克 晚安
[04:00] Good night. 晚安
[05:45] Full-Tilt Boogie 全速摇摆
[05:50] “My dark secrets are life-threatening. 我黑暗的秘密生死攸关
[05:52] “Pockets of unhappiness set in aspic that build and build.” 心中结冻的零星不快不断滋生
[05:57] Sue Townsend. 苏·汤森
[05:59] Oh, my gosh. You guys, this might be a record. 天啊 这会成为一个纪录
[06:02] It’s just a little bit after New Year’s 刚刚过了新年
[06:04] and we’re actually gonna celebrate our MHM tonight. 我们今天晚上就要庆祝MHM了
[06:06] Aren’t you excited? 你不兴奋吗
[06:07] I will be in a minute. What’s MHM? 马上就兴奋了 MHM是什么
[06:10] Oh, Garcia named them. It’s a missed holiday meal. 加西亚起的名字 是错过的节日大餐
[06:13] Or as I like to call them, mm-hmm. 或者我喜欢称它们为嗯哼
[06:17] Mm-hmm. Actually, it’s a perfect time 嗯哼 实际上时间正好
[06:19] because Spence just got back from his seminar. 因为斯宾塞刚刚从讲座回来
[06:22] Put on your rain-check boots. 改天再约吧
[06:26] What do we have? 怎么了
[06:27] No time to sit. 没时间坐下来了
[06:28] Trish Gaines. 崔西·盖恩斯
[06:30] She was beaten nearly to death, 她被打个半死死
[06:32] Partially buried, and resuscitated in a grave in Hitchens. 半活埋在地处希钦斯的一处坟墓里 被救了出来
[06:35] She’s the chief of police’s wife. 她是警察警长的妻子
[06:37] She was found in a national park 有人在离这里160公里的
[06:38] 100 miles from here. Makes it a federal case. 国家公园里发现了她 于是这成了联邦案件
[06:40] We also have a suspect on the run. 我们还有一名疑犯在逃
[06:42] Rick Sturgess. 瑞克·斯特吉斯
[06:43] He was seen harassing Trish at a bar 在她被发现前几小时
[06:45] just hours before she was found. 有人看到他在酒吧骚扰了崔西
[06:46] He’s done time for sexual assault. 他因性侵犯入狱过
[06:48] He’s never killed before. 他此前从来没有杀过人
[06:49] But he has an outstanding warrant. 但他头上有张逮捕令
[06:51] Which is why we’re teaming up with the marshals. 这就是为什么我们要跟联邦法警合作
[06:52] But I’m not ruling out any suspects. 但我也不排除有其他嫌疑人
[06:54] Whoever wanted Trish dead is still out there. 无论是谁想要崔西的命 他都还在逃中
[06:56] We’ll hit the road in 10. 十分钟后出发
[07:03] What do we know about Trish Gaines and her family? 我们对崔西·盖恩斯和她的家人知道多少
[07:05] They moved to Hitchens about a year ago from Ashburn. 他们一年前从阿什本搬到了希钦斯
[07:08] That’s right outside of D.C. 就在华盛顿的郊外
[07:09] And way more cosmopolitan than this. 比这里更国际化
[07:10] Yeah, it looks like Steve Gaines was the chief there, too. 对 看起来史蒂夫·盖恩斯原先是那里的警长
[07:13] Ran for mayor but lost, so he took the lateral move. 竞选市长落败 所以平级调职
[07:15] Yeah, I wonder how he feels about that. 真想知道他对此有何感受
[07:17] What about Trish? Does she work? 崔西呢 她工作吗
[07:19] Uh, she had a job at the kids’ old school. 她在孩子们之前的学校有一份工作
[07:20] She hasn’t landed anything here yet. 她在这里还没有工作
[07:22] Well, it doesn’t look like there’s a booming economy 看起来这里的经济不太繁荣
[07:24] and we’ve passed a lot of vacant stores. 我们刚才经过了很多空荡荡的商店
[07:26] Any chance Trish knew Rick Sturgess before the bar last night? 崔西在昨天去酒吧前会可能认识瑞克·斯特吉斯吗
[07:30] Not that I can tell. 据我所知并不认识
[07:31] Neither one of them are on social media. 他们都没加入社交平台
[07:32] Sturgess doesn’t even have a physical address. 斯特吉斯甚至都没有一个确切的住址
[07:34] This level of violence suggests a personal connection. 这种程度的暴力意味着双方存在人际关系
[07:37] Or a rejection. I mean, a guy with Sturgess’ record 或是被拒绝才是原因 像斯特吉斯这样的人
[07:39] wouldn’t have taken that well. 不会很轻易地接受被拒绝
[07:41] Sturgess served 5 years for sexual assault. 斯特吉斯因性侵犯入狱五年
[07:43] Which means when he was locked up, 说明他在服刑期间
[07:44] he learned next time don’t leave a witness. 会学会下一次不要留下人证
[07:48] Only he did. Why didn’t he make sure Trish was dead? 但他却留下了 为什么不确保崔西死了呢
[07:50] Maybe he wanted to punish her by burying her alive. 可能他想通过活埋惩罚她吧
[07:53] JJ, go to the hospital. Trish is still in a coma, 小洁 去医院 崔西还在昏迷中
[07:55] but talk to her husband. 和她丈夫先谈谈
[07:56] Maybe he had a run-in with Sturgess 也许他逮捕过斯特吉斯
[07:58] that would make this even more personal. 那这事就更加是私人恩怨了
[08:00] Dave, Matt, cover the house and the burial site. 戴夫 马特 去受害人家里和被埋地点
[08:03] What do you want us to do from here, boss? 你想让我们在这里做点什么 头儿
[08:05] Gather a list of witnesses from the bar last night, 收集昨晚在酒吧的目击证人名单
[08:07] also the hikers who found her. 还有发现她的徒步者
[08:09] Go through the local PD’s interviews with everyone. 看一下当地警方对所有相关人员的询问记录
[08:12] I want to know what they had for breakfast. 我想知道所有细节
[08:16] I shouldn’t have left her. 我不该留她自己在家的
[08:18] Steve was gone for one night 史蒂夫就离开了一晚上
[08:19] and I didn’t keep Trish safe. 我没能保护崔西的安全
[08:20] That’s not your job. 那不是你的工作
[08:22] Yeah, but it happened on my watch. 是啊 但也是在我当值时发生的
[08:23] He said he hadn’t left her alone before. 他说以前从没留她一人在家过
[08:25] What do you mean? 什么意思
[08:27] I didn’t pry. 我没细问
[08:29] Look, I’m wrapping up these witness statements, 我还在整理目击者的证词
[08:31] but Barb Stanhope wanted to talk to you directly. 不过芭伯·斯坦霍普想直接跟你们聊
[08:33] Ok. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[08:37] Hi. I’m Emily Prentiss. 你好 我是艾米莉·潘提斯
[08:38] I’m with the FBI. 我是联调局的
[08:40] They said that Rick tried to kill Trish? 他们说瑞克想杀了崔西
[08:43] What if he comes back to actually do it? 万一他又回来杀她怎么办
[08:45] We have agents protecting her. 我们有探员在保护她
[08:49] Is there something you wanted to tell me 你有什么要告诉我的吗
[08:50] That you didn’t want to share with assistant chief Mackenzie? 你不想跟助理警长麦肯齐说的
[08:53] Uh…it’s just, uh, 就是
[08:56] I don’t want to speak out of turn or anything, 我不是想多嘴
[08:58] but, uh, Trish got more texts 但是崔西昨晚收到她老公的信息
[09:01] from her husband last night than I did, 比我老公发我的多多了
[09:03] and I thought my guy was obsessed. 我觉得我老公就够烦人的了
[09:06] Did she seem worried or upset? 她看上去焦虑或是沮丧吗
[09:07] No. I just noticed it and I wasn’t sure 没有 我就是注意到了
[09:10] if I should say anything to Mack, 也不确定是不是该跟麦克说
[09:12] ‘Cause he’s so protective. 他保护欲比较强
[09:14] You know, the brotherhood of cops and all. 你知道 警察间的那种兄弟情
[09:16] We appreciate you letting us know. 感谢你让我们知道这事
[09:18] I hope you find him. 希望你们能抓到他
[09:39] Hi. Chief Gaines? 你好 盖恩斯警长
[09:41] I’m Jennifer Jareau of the BAU. 我是行为分析组的洁妮芙·洁婼
[09:43] Have you found the son of a bitch? 你们找到那混蛋了吗
[09:46] Not yet. 还没有
[09:48] The doctor said he bashed her head in 医生说他狠砸了她的头
[09:50] and the swelling is… 肿胀导致
[09:52] Keeping her unconscious? 导致了她的昏迷
[09:54] Yeah. They’re running a kit just in case. You know. 是的 他们进行了采样 以防万一 你懂的
[09:59] Uh, if he did, 如果是他干的
[10:02] they’ll be able to match DNA 就能比对出DNA
[10:03] and this will end quickly. 这事就能很快结束
[10:06] And what if it doesn’t match? 如果比对不成功呢
[10:07] What if he’s not the guy? 如果不是他干的呢
[10:09] Whoever did this will be brought to justice. 无论是谁干的都会被绳之以法
[10:12] Well, I hope you find him before I do. 希望你们能在我之前找到他
[10:16] Chief– 警长
[10:18] Can I talk to you outside? 能跟你到外面聊聊吗
[10:32] Hi. Hi, I’m JJ. 你好 我是小洁
[10:35] She would have been safe if we all had gone camping. 要不是我们出去野营了 她也不会出事
[10:38] It was just dads and kids, remember? 只能让爸爸和孩子们参加 记得吗
[10:41] I know, but still… 我知道 但还是
[10:43] I know your mom is gonna fight 我知道你妈妈会为了你们
[10:45] to be ok for you guys. 努力康复的
[10:47] No, no, it can’t be right. 不 不可能
[10:48] This has to be a mistake. 肯定是弄错了
[10:49] Have the lab run it again. 让实验室再化验一遍
[10:54] Get off me! Stop– 放开我 住手
[10:56] Stop. Get your– 住手 放开
[10:59] Come on. Come on, get in there! 快 进去
[11:00] Damn it! 该死
[11:08] Hey, they did this. 是他们干的
[11:10] Broke my nose! Ohh. 打伤了我的鼻子
[11:15] Ha ha ha, oh, yeah. 是啊
[11:19] I wanted to dance, that simple. 我只想跳个舞 就那么简单
[11:23] It’s not like it’s an issue. 不是什么大事
[11:24] Look at me. She wanted it. 看看我的样子 她想要的
[11:29] She wanted that? 她想要这样吗
[11:31] Who wants that? 谁会想要这样
[11:33] I did not do that. 这不是我干的
[11:35] Well, everyone here thinks you did. 这儿的所有人都认为是你干的
[11:37] And that’s a problem for you 对你来说可是个大问题
[11:38] because this is the chief’s wife. 因为这是警长的妻子
[11:41] And you’re in his house now. 你现在落在他手里了
[11:43] Bad for you, good for me, 对你很糟 不过对我有利
[11:46] because the longer you sit here, 因为你在这的时间越长
[11:47] the more time I have to build your case. 我就有更多的时间定你的罪
[11:49] W-wait. Wait! 等等
[11:51] Don’t leave me! You can’t leave me in here! 别把我留在这 你不能把我留在这
[11:53] You hear Sturgess is in custody? 你听说斯特吉斯被拘捕了吗
[11:55] Not the brightest guy in the world. 他不是什么聪明人
[11:57] Yeah, that’s what I thought, 是啊 我本来也是这么想的
[11:59] until I saw this crime scene. 直到我看到了犯罪现场
[12:01] I saw traces of blood, but there should have been more, 我看到了血迹 但考虑到受害者头部的伤
[12:04] considering the head wound. 应该有更多才对
[12:06] Cleaning up takes patience. 打扫现场需要耐心
[12:07] Sturgess is impulsive. 斯特吉斯很冲动
[12:09] What about the gravesite? 坟墓那面呢
[12:10] Well, it’s a hike from the parking lot. 从停车场到这很远
[12:12] Whoever did this dragged her most of the way out here. 做这事的人得把她一路拖过来
[12:15] If they’d had more time, they’d have dug further from the trail. 如果有时间 凶手应该会拖得离路更远点
[12:17] They even left a shovel out here, as if they were scared off. 凶手还在把铲子留在这里了 像是被人吓走的
[12:20] It doesn’t make sense. 这不合理
[12:22] Organized enough to wear gloves and clean up, 凶手有条理到知道带手套和进行打扫现场
[12:25] but frenzied enough to want to bury her alive. 但又胡乱把她活埋了
[12:29] Yeah, I don’t think Sturgess is our guy. 没错 我不觉得是斯特吉斯干的
[12:31] Prentiss had me call a contact in Ashburn and it is not good. 潘提斯让我联系了阿什本的一个人 情况不妙
[12:35] Trish had multiple visits to the E.R. 崔西经常去急诊
[12:37] Broken arm, fractured ribs, two miscarriages. 胳膊断了 肋骨骨折 两次流产
[12:39] Ok. And multiple E.R. visits 好吧 多次去急诊
[12:41] usually means family services. 一般都是家庭暴力问题
[12:43] Yeah. Trish said she fell down the stairs. 是的 崔西说她是跌下了楼梯
[12:46] She wasn’t pushed? 她不是被推的
[12:46] Not according to her. 她说不是
[12:48] No E.R. visits since they moved to Hitchens. 他们搬来希钦斯以后她就没去过急诊了
[12:51] Oh, this case just went from a slam dunk to– 这案子从板上钉钉变成
[12:54] I don’t know the right analogy, 我不知道该怎么形容
[12:55] But it just got a whole lot worse. Check that out. 但感觉糟得多 看这个
[12:58] JJ, I’m adding Dave and Matt. 小洁 我把戴夫和马特也加入进来了
[13:00] You’re on speaker. 开了免提
[13:00] We’re all here, JJ. 我们都在 小洁
[13:02] Oh, thanks, Trevor. 谢谢 崔夫
[13:04] Yeah. Yeah, I’m here, but… 我在 不过
[13:06] Uh, sounds like you can’t talk. 听上去你不方便说话
[13:08] Ok, we’ve ruled out Rick Sturgess 我们排除了首要嫌疑人
[13:10] as our prime suspect. 瑞克·斯特吉斯
[13:11] There was no sexual assault on Trish. 崔西没有被性侵
[13:13] As we know, Sturgess is all about the predatory 据我们所知 斯特吉斯只会实施
[13:15] masculine behavior. 掠夺性的男性行为
[13:16] He wouldn’t have been able to control those urges. 他不可能控制住那些欲望
[13:18] So do we have any other suspects? 有其他嫌疑人吗
[13:20] It’s possible that Trish’s husband might be involved. 崔西的丈夫有可能涉案
[13:23] Where is that coming from? 这从何说起
[13:25] Barb, Trish’s friend, she said Steve 芭伯 崔西的朋友 她说史蒂夫
[13:27] was texting Trish all night. 一整晚都在给崔西发消息
[13:29] 史蒂夫:我们刚在营地停好车了 崔西:哇 挺快的 你们走高速公路了吗 史蒂夫:不 走的乡间公路 这时间段还是这样快得多 崔西:路上风景也更漂亮 史蒂夫:没错 天啊 黛娜帮忙搭了帐篷 崔西:什么 那是谁 肯定不是我们女儿 史蒂夫:我要发全境通告寻人了 呵呵 开始吃晚饭了 阿彻家带了巧克力棉花糖饼干 崔西:棒 史蒂夫:豆子放在哪儿了 崔西:帆布包的侧袋里 史蒂夫:找到了 你真好 史蒂夫:我们在玩UNO 史蒂夫:黛娜赢了 不知道她这得意劲儿是从哪儿来的 史蒂夫:刚才阿彻先生的头上停了只巨大的蛾子 史蒂夫:他吓坏了 哈哈 史蒂夫:崔夫笑得太厉害 根汁汽水都从鼻子里喷出来了 史蒂夫:真希望你也在这儿 史蒂夫:你打算干点什么 史蒂夫:再多些时间就好了 史蒂夫:你还好吗
[13:29] 史蒂夫:你没事吧 史蒂夫:下次你也应该来 史蒂夫:我真不想把你一个人留在家里 史蒂夫:崔西 史蒂夫:如果你收到了 请回复我 史蒂夫:你晚上接下来想做些什么 史蒂夫:呼吸 崔西 史蒂夫:我可以给你打电话吗 史蒂夫:我要睡觉了 史蒂夫:你还好吗 史蒂夫:崔西你吓到我了 史蒂夫:我们聊过这个 史蒂夫:你不能不跟我交流 史蒂夫:我没收到你的消息之前不想睡觉 史蒂夫:你得知道你没事 史蒂夫:崔西 求你回答我 史蒂夫:速速回复 史蒂夫:我睡不着 史蒂夫:…… 史蒂夫:也许这是个坏点子 史蒂夫:崔西 我要你回复我告诉我一切都好 史蒂夫:怎么了
[13:30] 42 times to be exact. 准确来说来回一共四十二条
[13:32] Steve won’t release the medical records to us, 史蒂夫不让我们看病历
[13:34] And Mack told me last night was the first time 麦克说昨晚是第一次
[13:36] Steve had ever left Trish alone. 史蒂夫单独把崔西留在家里
[13:38] Which is weird and possessive, right? 这很奇怪而且显示出极强占有欲 对吧
[13:40] So I did some digging. 所以我查了一下
[13:41] Trish has had a slew of, quote, “Accidents.” 崔西身上发生了大量的所谓”意外”
[13:44] I don’t want to judge, 我不想臆测
[13:44] but they’re classic excuses for domestic abuse. 不过这是典型的家庭暴力的借口
[13:47] Ok. But the chief has a solid alibi. 好吧 不过警长有充分的不在场证明
[13:50] He was camping. 他在野营
[13:51] Ah, not so solid. 也不是那么充分
[13:53] Their son said when they woke up around 6 A.M., 他们的儿子说他们早上六点起来时
[13:55] Steve wasn’t there. 史蒂夫并不在
[13:57] He got back around 7 A.M. with doughnuts, 他是七点左右带着甜甜圈回来的
[14:00] and that is when Mack called with the news. 也就是麦克打来通知我们的时间
[14:02] So, he drives home 所以 孩子们睡下后
[14:04] while the kids are asleep, 他开车回了家
[14:05] Things get heated, 事情变得不可收拾
[14:06] he goes too far, has to cover it up. 他做过头了 必须掩盖这件事
[14:10] Yeah, but to do what happened to her, 是的 但下手这么狠
[14:12] the level of it, he’d have to be out of his mind. 做到这种程度 他一定是疯了
[14:15] Well, the E.R. visits could be why they moved. 他们搬家可能就是因为崔西出入急症室太多次
[14:17] You know, too many people asking too many questions. 你知道 人们开始起疑 问了太多问题
[14:20] They needed a fresh start in a small town. 他们要在一个小镇上重新开始
[14:21] Ok, so what’s the plan? 好的 有什么计划
[14:23] You’re in a public place, 你们现在在公共场所
[14:24] so he will control his temper, 他会控制他的脾气
[14:25] and he won’t be expecting you to ask 他不会料到你会问他
[14:27] how things have been with him and Trish. 他和崔西之间的关系怎么样
[14:29] You’ll get an honest reaction. 你会看到他对此的真实反映
[14:30] Ok. All right. I’ll, uh, call you back. 好的 我到时给你打电话
[14:43] You think that I would try and kill my wife?! 你认为是我杀了自己的老婆吗
[14:46] Why did she end up in the E.R. so many times? 为什么她三番两次地进急诊室
[14:48] Trish is accident prone. 崔西容易出事故
[14:52] Broken ribs, broken arms, 肋骨骨折 手臂骨折
[14:55] Miscarriages. That’s a lot of accidents. 多次流产 太多事故了
[14:58] She have a drinking problem? 她酗酒吗
[15:00] Is it drugs? 那她吸毒吗
[15:02] No. No drugs, no alcohol, nothing like that. 不 她不吸毒也不酗酒 没有这些问题
[15:06] Well, you gotta give me something here 那好 你最好能提供一些证据
[15:07] to make me believe that you didn’t do this, 让我相信你没有这么做
[15:08] because right now, I think you did. 因为眼下 我觉得就是你做的
[15:13] I gave up everything I wanted 我为了让我妻子快乐生活
[15:16] and moved here to make my wife happy. 放弃了所有我想要的移居到这里
[15:20] When we both saw that house, 当我们看到那座房子时
[15:21] we thought we’d found the perfect home 我们都以为那是我们理想中的家
[15:23] in the perfect town, and now this. 还有这理想的小镇 结果看看现在
[15:27] You texted her 42 times 她和朋友外出的时候
[15:29] when she was out with friends. 你跟她来回发了42条信息
[15:31] That’s a little obsessive, don’t you think? 这有点太偏执了 你觉得呢
[15:33] I’m a cop, a control freak. 我是个警察 是个控制狂
[15:35] I didn’t know she went out. 我不知道她出去了
[15:37] That make you angry? 这会让你恼火吗
[15:39] It made me worried. 这让我很担心
[15:42] Trish never goes out. When she didn’t text back, 崔西从不外出 她没回我短信的时候
[15:44] I thought about driving home, 我想过开车回家
[15:46] but I didn’t want to wake the kids. 但我不想吵醒孩子们
[15:47] But you left them there. 但是你把他们留在那儿了
[15:48] I had breakfast duty. 我要给他们买早餐
[15:52] I thought everybody would like doughnuts. 我想大家都喜欢吃甜甜圈
[15:54] I was gone an hour. 我只离开了一小时
[15:57] Look, if you know anything 听着 如果你有任何
[16:00] that could help solve this case, 可以帮忙破案的线索
[16:02] You need to tell me. 务必告诉我
[16:05] Here’s what I know. 这我知道
[16:08] Someone is trying to frame me 有人想陷害我
[16:10] for the attempted murder of my wife. 陷害我谋杀我妻子
[16:12] And whoever did this knew I wasn’t home, 他知道我不在家
[16:14] and that list is as small as this town. 这个镇就这么点大
[16:18] So, yeah, I get it. I get it. 是的 我知道 我知道
[16:21] It looks personal. Do I look good for it? 这看起来像是私人恩怨 我看起来有嫌疑吗
[16:23] Without question. 当然
[16:24] But would I do that to her? Never. 但是我会对她做那样的事吗 不可能的
[16:27] Daddy. 爸爸
[16:36] You are 你是
[16:37] the only person who has the power 唯一一个有能力
[16:39] and the resources to solve this. 有办法解决这件事的人
[16:43] So I’m asking you, for my family… 所以我请求你 为了我的家人
[16:48] Please help us. 请帮帮我们
[16:51] Kids, come on. 孩子们 走吧
[16:53] Come on. 走吧
[17:02] How’d it go? 进展如何
[17:03] He’s hiding something. 他在隐瞒些什么
[17:04] Like trying to kill his wife? 像是他想杀自己的妻子吗
[17:05] No, he’s protecting her and his family. 不 他是在保护她和他的家人
[17:08] He’s angry, rightfully so. 他很生气 有理由生气
[17:10] Then he should give us everything he knows 那他就应该把他知道的都告诉我们
[17:12] to help us find who hurt his wife. 帮我们找出伤害他妻子的凶手
[17:13] Unless he’s playing it close to the vest 除非他守口如瓶是因为
[17:15] ’cause he’s afraid whatever he knows is gonna hurt his family. 他认为他知道的会危及他的家人
[17:17] There’s the usual suspects that raise eyebrows– 一般让人生气的嫌犯…
[17:19] Sex, drugs, rock ‘n’ roll. Any of those fit? 有涉及性关系 毒品和摇滚乐吗
[17:21] I don’t think so. 我想没有
[17:23] But he oversold the denial of alcohol and drugs, so… 但是他一直反复否认毒品和酗酒问题 所以
[17:27] Tox screen? 做个毒检
[17:28] We’d have to subpoena it. 必须做一个
[17:29] Well, if it isn’t drugs, it could be sex. 如果不是毒品 那可能是性关系
[17:31] Maybe she was having and affair 可能是她搞外遇了
[17:32] and tried to call it off. 想要结束关系
[17:33] Or someone covets her. 又或是有人追求她
[17:34] If they can’t have her, no one can. 他若不能拥有她 别人也别想
[17:35] Gossip flies through a town like this. 这种小镇上谣言传得很快
[17:37] I’m sure we can ask Mack. 我们不妨问一下麦克
[17:39] There could be collusion. 可能有同谋
[17:40] We need to keep our deductions to ourselves. 我们的推论还是不要传出去为好
[17:42] Uh, Mack is here. 麦克来了
[17:44] Ok. Call us back. 好的 再给我们回电话
[17:46] Did Mack tell you he was headed to the hospital? 麦克有和你说他去了医院吗
[17:48] No. 没有
[17:49] Oh. Interesting that he would disappear during an active investigation. 在调查时消失 这就有意思了
[17:53] Mack drove Trish home, 是麦克载崔西回家
[17:55] and he was one of the first responders. 他也是第一响应的警员之一
[17:56] Every report we’ve read has gone through his filter. 我们查看的每份报告都是他筛选过的
[18:00] We need to start over again, 我们要重新来过
[18:01] bring the witnesses and the hikers back in. 让目击者和徒步者再过来谈话
[18:05] You’re probably used to this kind of thing, 你可能对这样的事已经习以为常了
[18:06] but I’ve never seen someone in a coma. 但是我从来没见过别人昏迷的样子
[18:10] Is she crying? 她在哭吗
[18:11] Involuntary side effect? 是没有意识性的吗
[18:13] Not unless she can hear everything that’s going on. 除非她能听见我们在说什么
[18:21] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[18:26] Emily asked us to look into Mack. 艾米丽让我查下麦克
[18:27] He still with you? 他还在你旁边吗
[18:29] Yeah. 是的
[18:29] Ok, so Mack was passed over as chief, 好的 所以麦克没有被选为警长
[18:32] despite living his whole life in Hitchens 尽管他一生都在希钦斯
[18:34] and being primed for promotion. 为晋升做好准备
[18:35] 弗吉尼亚州警局 个人记录
[18:35] Steve Gaines swooped in, and he took it. 史蒂夫·盖恩斯突然杀出来 抢了他的职位
[18:37] So you’re thinking jealousy. 所以你觉得是因为嫉妒
[18:38] I mean, he could covet steve’s career, 我是说他可能觊觎着史蒂夫的事业
[18:41] Wife, family. 妻子 家庭
[18:42] You seeing any signs of that? 你看出任何迹象了吗
[18:44] I’m thinking emotional guilt. 我觉得他看起来很内疚
[18:47] Hold on. 等等
[18:50] Have a good night. 好好休息
[18:51] You, too. 你也是
[18:52] Hey. Take care, ok? 当心点 好吗
[18:54] All right, I’m going to let Emily know that he left. 好的 我要告诉艾米丽他走了
[18:56] Copy. You be safe. 收到 注意安全
[18:58] Bye. 再见
[19:00] So we know Mack’s cruiser was at the Gaines house and the burial site. 我们知道麦克的警车在盖恩斯家和坟墓旁出现过
[19:03] There’s another vehicle. It’s not in his reports. 他还有一辆汽车 记录里没写
[19:07] These treads look like they’re from a pickup, 从胎面花纹上看似乎是小卡车
[19:10] which happens to be Mack’s off-duty vehicle. 麦克下班后开的正是小卡车
[19:13] It looks like the hikers are here. 徒步者好像到了
[19:15] Want to see what they know about Mack? 想看看他们知道麦克的什么事吗
[19:19] You’ve gotta come clean with me. 你要来跟我一起清理
[19:21] Of course I don’t think you did this, 我当然知道你不会做这样的事
[19:22] but maybe you know who did, and the FBI is here. 但是也许你知道是谁做的 联调局的人来了
[19:24] There’s no choice anymore, ok? 别无他法了
[19:26] Meet me at Cedar Bridge. 来雪松桥见我
[19:28] It’s just me. I’ll fill them in after. 只有我 稍后再跟他们说
[19:33] You said you’d never hiked that trail before. Why is that? 你说你以前从不在那条道上徒步 是为什么呢
[19:36] Coyotes attack dogs out that way. 因为土狼总在那里攻击狗
[19:38] So your dog found the grave. 是你的狗找到了坟墓
[19:41] Well, the barking got our attention, 狗叫声引起了我们的注意
[19:42] but the other woman found it. 但是另一个女人找到了坟墓
[19:45] What woman? 什么样的女人
[19:46] I don’t know who she is, but Mack knew her. 我不知道她是谁 但是麦克认识她
[19:49] Was he surprised to see her? 他看到她时很惊讶吗
[19:52] I think so. 我想是的
[20:01] Who the hell is this woman, 那个女的到底是谁
[20:02] and why hasn’t Mack told us about her? 麦克为什么没跟我们提过她
[21:00] First they try to kill the chief’s wife, 他们先是试图谋杀警长的妻子
[21:02] now they take out his second in command? 这回又要除掉他的副手
[21:03] What’d Gaines do to piss off the unsub? 盖恩斯一家哪里惹到了不明嫌犯
[21:06] I don’t know, but it feels like we walked into a town at war. 谁知道 但这个小镇似乎硝烟弥漫
[21:08] So stay locked and loaded. 保持战备状态
[21:09] Now that they killed a cop, all bets are off. 这回死的是警察 所有的推测都推翻了
[21:11] We got an emboldened serial offender and no suspects. 而这有恃无恐的连环杀人案 还没有嫌疑人
[21:14] There’s one. 有一个
[21:15] There’s a female hiker that Mack saw at the burial site. 麦克在坟墓处看见的那个女性徒步者
[21:18] You still think Mack’s involved? 你还坚持认为麦克也参与其中了吗
[21:20] I don’t. But I think he had a lead, 不 但他应该有头绪了
[21:22] and if he’d filled us in, he might still be alive. 如果他和我们说了实情 也许就不会送命了
[21:26] He took one in the kevlar, 一枪打在了他的防弹衣上
[21:28] the other one there in the gut, 一枪打到了肚子
[21:30] but that’s not what killed him. 但都不是致命伤
[21:32] He’s got petechiae hemorrhaging in his eyes. 他的眼睛里有瘀血
[21:34] He was asphyxiated. Killer made sure he was dead. 凶手为了确保他死亡 使他窒息
[21:39] They learned from the mistake they had with Trish. 崔西没有死让他们吸取了教训
[21:40] Here’s Mack’s stuff, agent. 这是麦克的东西 探员
[21:42] Thanks. Let’s get these to Garcia. 谢谢 把东西交给加西亚
[21:45] There might be a clue. 也许能找到线索
[21:45] The same kind of truck treads are also over there. 那边留下了和上次一样的小卡车轮胎花纹
[21:48] It’s gotta be the unsub’s. 一定是不明嫌犯留下的
[21:49] Well, it looks like they lured Mack out here to finish him off. 他们把麦克引到这杀了他
[21:52] Just like the burial, this kill feels improvised. 这次和活埋那次一样都是临时准备的
[21:55] Full-tilt boogie. 全速摇摆
[21:57] It’s cop slang. It’s when you’re riding 这是警察行话
[22:00] the adrenaline of a murder and you haven’t planned 意为谋杀完全是出于一时冲动
[22:02] what you’re gonna do next. You tend to get reckless. 并没有计划好下一步 这会导致不计任何后果的鲁莽
[22:06] Learn something new every day. 每天都能学到新东西
[22:11] Hey. Look who I found. 看谁来了
[22:13] Spence. 斯宾塞
[22:16] Good to have you back. 你回来了真好
[22:16] It’s good to be back. 我也很高兴
[22:20] What’s their story? 他们怎么了
[22:22] It’s over. 他死了
[22:23] He O.D.ed. 服药过量而死
[22:27] Ninth one this week. 这是这周第九个了
[22:29] Trish’s body temperature is normal, 崔西的体温很正常
[22:31] but she doesn’t seem stable. 但她的情况很不稳定
[22:45] She’s shaking and sweating. 她在发抖出汗
[22:48] Yeah. 是啊
[22:50] Hey, um, Trish looks like she’s going through withdrawal. 崔西显示出戒断后的症状
[22:53] My guess is opiates or some other kind of prescription meds. 我猜是鸦片或其它处方药
[22:57] That’s a big accusation. 这可是很严重的指控
[22:59] When I asked Steve about the alcohol and drugs, 我问过史蒂夫她妻子是否酗酒嗑药
[23:01] he vehemently denied it. 他当时极力否认
[23:03] If she’s addicted, her body’s built up a tolerance. 如果她真的滥用药物 那她的身体产生了耐受性
[23:05] whatever she’s getting in here is only providing 现在给她注射的药物
[23:07] a fraction of what she needs. 对她来说远远不够
[23:08] So she’s detoxing while in a coma? 所以她在昏迷的同时戒毒吗
[23:11] Yeah. Look, we need to find out what kind of drugs, 我们得知道她之前服用的是什么药
[23:14] because this could have something to do with why she was attacked. 这事关她被袭击的原因
[23:16] Let me guess. The doctor’s been less than forthcoming. 我没猜错的话医生并不配合
[23:18] Oh, yeah. Everybody’s keeping secrets. 没错 所有人都藏着秘密
[23:21] Well, if it’s widespread in a community like this, 如果这里药物滥用如此泛滥的话
[23:23] everyone’s either using, enabling, or in denial. 所有人不是使用者 开药者就是在隐瞒事实
[23:26] Then it’s time we profile the town. 该给这个小镇进行侧写了
[23:31] So we just got the EMTs to admit that there have been 急救医生终于承认 上周在本县
[23:35] 15 deaths, 102 overdoses, 有15死 102人服药过量
[23:38] 9 babies born with drug-related issues 9个婴儿生下来
[23:40] in this county in the last week. 就有和毒品相关的病症
[23:42] I’ve got 306 jailed just this month for drugs. 这个月就有306人因毒品入狱
[23:46] The EMTs told us they’ve gone to a single house 急救医生说他们一天内多次
[23:47] multiple times in one day due to overdoses. 去到同一户人家抢救服药过量的病人
[23:50] So why is this town hit so hard? 这个镇的问题为何如此严重
[23:52] Baltimore’s the closest port city. 巴尔的摩是封闭的港口城市
[23:54] Hitchens county is merely a stop along this heroin highway. 希钦斯县只是运送海洛因途中的一个停靠点
[23:58] Good day and news. 你们好 我有新线索了
[24:00] Um, I got into Mack’s smashed cell phone. 我接入了麦克被弄碎的手机
[24:02] Not a lot of activity. 没有太多内容
[24:04] There is a outgoing call to a pay phone in town. 有一通是打给镇里公用电话的
[24:07] And I have the last entry in his notes. 我查到了他的最后一条笔记
[24:09] Great. Let’s have it. 太好了 写的什么
[24:11] “Shelly.” Those were his notes. 写的”雪莉” 就这个
[24:11] 01/04/18 上午11:41 雪莉
[24:12] That was his note–that name. 上面只有这个名字
[24:13] Has there been a Shelly anywhere else in the investigation? 在调查中出现过叫雪莉的人吗
[24:16] She wasn’t on the witness list from the bar. 她没在酒吧目击者的名单上
[24:19] Garcia, how many Shellys in the county drive a pickup? 加西亚 镇上有多少叫雪莉的人开小卡车
[24:22] Not a single one. 一个都没有
[24:24] Ok, keep trying. It could be a nickname 再找找 雪莉有可能是昵称
[24:26] or a last name connected to Trish. 或是和崔西的娘家有关联
[24:29] All bases covered. Got it. 我明白了
[24:30] Trish was surrounded by a lot of women 崔西被袭击那晚
[24:32] the night she was attacked. 身边有很多女性
[24:33] So maybe this Shelly was involved, 也许雪莉也参与了
[24:36] but she just didn’t come forward. 只是她并没有现身
[24:38] What if she’s Trish’s dealer? 她会不会是卖毒品给崔西的人
[24:42] We need to talk to the chief. 我们得找警长谈谈
[24:46] Gentlemen. Come on in. 请进 先生们
[24:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:53] Hey, Trev. Do me a solid. Go work in your room. 崔夫 帮我个忙 去你房间里写作业
[24:58] If that math starts to bite, just give a holler. 数学题不会做的话 尽管问我
[25:05] We’re sorry about what happened with Trish. 崔西的事我们表示很遗憾
[25:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:08] I can’t believe that Mack’s dead. 不敢相信麦克死了
[25:11] He was such a good man. 他是个很好的人
[25:13] Mack had suspicions about someone named Shelly. 麦克生前怀疑一个叫雪莉的人
[25:18] No, I don’t know a Shelly. 我不认识叫雪莉的人
[25:20] Ok, well, here’s the deal. 好吧 是这样
[25:23] We think you’re withholding information 我们认为你在隐瞒信息
[25:25] that would help us solve who did that to Trish. 而这些信息对找出袭击崔西的凶手有帮助
[25:29] And Agent Jareau feels that your wife 洁婼探员认为你的妻子
[25:32] is showing signs of withdrawal. 显示出戒断的症状
[25:36] Addiction is a disease. 药物上瘾是疾病
[25:38] It’s not a moral failing. 不是道德败坏
[25:40] It’s nothing to be ashamed of. 你不用感到羞愧
[25:42] But if you’re not being honest with us right here, 如果你不和我们说实情
[25:45] then you’re hindering the investigation. 你就是在阻碍调查
[25:51] My wife has been losing a battle with oxycodone 两年前 我的妻子在流产后
[25:55] since she miscarried two years ago. 开始服用羟考酮上瘾
[25:57] And the doctor just kept prescribing pills. 医生却不断给她开处方药吗
[26:00] No. He stopped when she got addicted. 不 她上瘾之后就不开了
[26:03] I wanted her to go into rehab, 我想让她去戒毒所
[26:04] but she didn’t want anyone else to know. 但她不想让别人知道
[26:08] With all due respect, she’s still on something. 冒昧地说一句 她还在服药
[26:11] She is, but not nearly as much. 确实 但没有以前服用那么多了
[26:16] Trish was taking 50 pills a day. 她以前每天吃50片药
[26:20] She’s down to 10. 现在减为10片
[26:21] And I know that still sounds like a lot, 虽然听起来还是很多
[26:24] but going cold turkey is dangerous 但快速戒掉十分危险
[26:27] and it wasn’t gonna work. 也没效果
[26:30] And where is she getting them? 她从哪里拿的药
[26:34] I have a slipped disk. 我患有椎间盘突出
[26:37] And I can manage on aspirin. 靠吃阿司匹林维持
[26:40] But the doctors are really into managing pain, 医生很想解除我的痛苦
[26:45] so…I can get a prescription. 所以我能拿到处方药
[26:51] I’m in charge of the pills. 我负责管理这些药物
[26:54] So it’s monitored. 所以都是在监督下的
[26:59] Now I still don’t get what Trish’s addiction 但我还是弄不明白崔西的药物上瘾
[27:01] has to do with the attack. 和她遭受袭击有什么关系
[27:03] We think it’s someone who 我们认为是某些
[27:04] fears that Trish is going to expose them. 怕崔西揭发他们的人干的
[27:07] A…doctor or a dealer. 医生或是毒贩
[27:10] No, there’s no dealer, trust me. 相信我 没有什么毒贩
[27:12] You do know you’re enabling her. 你知道你这是在纵容她
[27:15] Yeah. And because of it, 没错 正因如此
[27:17] I’ve gotten too good at keeping secrets. 我变得越来越会保守秘密了
[27:22] Hi. 你好
[27:24] Hello. 你好
[27:25] I’m Spencer. 我是斯宾塞
[27:27] I’m Dana. 我是黛娜
[27:28] You work with Jennifer and Penelope, right? 你是洁妮芙和佩内洛普的同事
[27:31] Yeah. Your dad told my team about– 没错 你爸爸和我们团队说了
[27:33] About my mom. 我妈妈的事
[27:35] Yeah. He just called. 嗯 他刚打给我了
[27:37] So you came here to watch my comatose, 所以你过来是陪我看着我那昏迷着的
[27:39] strung-out mom with me? 有毒瘾的妈妈
[27:43] Got it. 明白了
[27:44] Actually, the reason I came is because Penelope told me 事实上 我来这的原因是佩内洛普告诉我
[27:47] you were working on a project for school 你在忙学校的一个
[27:49] about the Galapagos Islands, 关于加拉巴哥群岛的项目
[27:50] and it just so happens that the book I’m currently reading 正好我现在在看的一本书
[27:53] is about the wildlife there. 就是关于那里的野生动物的
[27:56] It’s not for school. 不是学校的项目
[27:59] I just said that because it sounded a lot less weird 我这么说只是因为这样听起来没有
[28:01] than I was learning about it just ’cause I wanted to. 我说我是因为感兴趣才学的那么奇怪
[28:03] I learn about things all the time just because I want to. 我一直都只会去学我感兴趣的事物
[28:05] Recently I’ve been studying up on fungi 最近我一直在研究真菌类
[28:07] for no other reason than I love yeasts and molds. 没别的原因 就是我超爱霉菌和酵母菌
[28:10] I think it’s, uh– I think it’s because I can relate to them. 我觉得 我觉得这是因为我能和它们产生共鸣
[28:14] You relate to mold? 你和霉菌产生共鸣
[28:16] Well, I–I learned that fungus is mobile, 我了解到真菌是可以动的
[28:19] but it’s only mobile because it grows. 不过它动只是因为它在生长
[28:22] And I know with myself that my life seems to get better 就像我自己知道生活好像会变得更好
[28:25] and I find myself moving into new things as I grow. 我发现自己在成长过程中变成了全新的人
[28:30] Which kind of makes me wonder 这使我不禁想到
[28:32] if maybe you’re reading about the Galapagos 或许你在学习加拉帕戈斯群岛的事
[28:34] ’cause you can relate to something about that. 是因为你能和那产生共鸣
[28:37] 加拉帕戈斯群岛 浴火重生的岛屿
[28:38] It’s a bunch of weird islands. 就是一群奇怪的岛屿
[28:42] I do feel like a weird island. 我感觉自己像座奇怪的岛屿
[28:49] Having trouble sorting out your feelings with your mom? 你和你妈妈有什么心结吗
[28:54] Look, I know all the stats, 我知道所有的数据
[28:55] and I know how there’s a huge drug problem in the U.S., 我知道美国有严重的毒品问题
[28:59] but…it’s just so different when it’s my mom. 但落到自己妈妈身上又是一回事
[29:05] I know she’s been taking those pills 我知道她一直在吃那些药
[29:07] and calling help lines, whatever. 打求助热线 之类的
[29:11] I’m still just so angry at her. 我还是很气她
[29:18] I haven’t told my mom I loved her in over a year. 我有一年多没跟我妈说我爱她了
[29:23] I can’t. 我做不到
[29:27] I do love her. 但我真的爱她
[29:31] It’s funny that the very thing 有意思的是 能帮助
[29:34] that’s helping your mom get clean 你妈妈戒毒的那件事
[29:35] might actually be your anger. 可能正是你对她的怨气
[29:40] There are studies recently that show 最新研究表明
[29:42] that traditional forms of care and compassion 传统形式的关心和同情
[29:44] sometimes don’t offer enough incentive 有时不能给有毒瘾的人
[29:46] to the person with the addiction. 提供足够的动力
[29:50] So me being a jerk to my mom has actually been good? 所以对我妈态度恶劣反而对她是件好事
[29:54] Are you being a jerk because you love her? 你对她态度恶劣不正是因为你爱她吗
[29:57] Yeah. It’s good. 那就对了 是件好事
[30:05] I just wish she would wake up. 我好希望她能醒来
[30:12] If Hitchens mimics the national stats, 如果希钦斯的数据和全国统计数据类似
[30:14] there’s an opioid addiction in one out of every 6 houses. 每六个家庭中就有一个对鸦片类药物上瘾
[30:17] And that number has quadrupled in the last 20 years. 近二十年来 这个数据已经翻了两番
[30:21] So, I talked to all of Trish’s friends from the bar that night, 我和崔西那晚在酒吧的朋友们都聊了
[30:25] except for Kat. She hasn’t returned any 除了凯特 我给她打了很多电话
[30:28] of my phone calls, which is especially strange 她都没有回 这很奇怪
[30:30] because I saw her talking to Mack yesterday, 因为我昨天看见她和麦克在说话
[30:34] and I bet you she wasn’t telling him everything. 我敢说她没有对他和盘托出
[30:37] Mack didn’t put much in the report. 麦克并没有在报告中记录太多
[30:39] We should see if she’s connected to anyone named Shelly. 我们该查下她有没有和一个叫雪莉的人有联系
[30:41] Well, it says here that Kat’s from Baltimore originally, 这上面说凯特是从巴尔的摩来的
[30:44] so what brought her to Hitchens? 那是什么原因令她来到了希钦斯
[31:21] What are you doing here, Kat? 你来这干什么 凯特
[31:23] I wanted to see her. 我想见她
[31:23] No, not here. 不 不能在这里
[31:25] Not now. You’re being stupid. 现在不行 你在犯傻
[31:27] I’m freaked out, shelly. They keep calling me, 我吓坏了 雪莉 他们不停地打给我
[31:29] want me to answer questions. 想要我回答问题
[31:33] What if they know what you did? 万一他们知道了你的所作所为怎么办
[31:36] You just hold them off. 你得拖住他们
[31:41] I’m gonna come by later, ok? 我晚点过来 好吗
[31:43] Get out of here. 快走
[31:56] These pills are the most prolific serial killers we’ve ever seen. 这些药是我们见过的最多产的连环杀手
[31:59] Like a lot of towns in America, I mean, 和美国大多数小镇一样
[32:00] Hitchens could be quietly calling out for help. 希钦斯可能在暗中求救
[32:03] JJ said there’s a community board down at the hospital 小洁说在医院有个社区委员会
[32:05] and almost every flyer is for an addiction hot line. 几乎每张传单上都是介绍毒瘾热线的
[32:09] Wonder who sponsors those. 很好奇是谁赞助的
[32:12] Garcia, are your ears burning? 加西亚 你知道我们刚才正要聊到你[耳朵很烫]吗
[32:14] My ears are the same temperature as the rest of my body–hot. 我的耳朵和我身体其它部位温度一样 热辣
[32:18] Oh, that sounds like flirting. I don’t flirt with you. 听起来好像在调情 我不和你调情
[32:20] It’s in my mission statement. What do you need? 我现在是工作状态 你需要什么
[32:21] Ok, look, we need to know 好的 我们需要知道
[32:23] who runs the drug help lines in Hitchens. 是谁在运营希钦斯的毒瘾帮助热线
[32:25] That will be next on my to-do list. 这会是我下个待办事项
[32:26] I called you to say that the chief 我打给你是要告诉你
[32:28] is getting his prescription filled 给警长开处方的人
[32:30] by a Dr. Gorman, but it’s all totally legit. 叫做格曼医生 但全合乎规范
[32:33] By chance, anybody in his life named Shelly? 有没有可能 他认识的人中有个叫雪莉的
[32:38] His wife’s name’s Michelle. 他的妻子叫米歇尔
[32:40] Shelly could be short for Michelle, right? 雪莉可能是米歇尔的昵称 对吗
[32:43] JJ just walked in and she looks… 小洁刚走了进来 她看起来
[32:44] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[32:45] Trish is awake. 崔西醒了
[32:53] Because I don’t know who did this to me. 因为我不知道是谁干的
[32:56] You know, I got hit so hard, 我挨了重重一击
[32:57] I can’t really remember anything that makes any sense. 记不得任何事情了
[33:00] Do you know anyone named Shelly? 你认识一个叫雪莉的人吗
[33:03] Shelly. 雪莉
[33:08] No. 不认识
[33:09] We know about your addiction 我们知道你有毒瘾
[33:11] and that Steve gets you pills from Dr. Gorman. 还知道史蒂夫从格曼医生那里给你开药
[33:13] That’s right, but I never met him. 是的 但我从来没有见过他
[33:16] What about his wife Michelle? 那他妻子米歇尔呢
[33:19] No. 没见过
[33:23] I keep seeing Steve and the kids 我总是看见史蒂夫和孩子们
[33:24] and they’re standing over me when I’m getting buried. 在我被埋的时候站在我上方
[33:28] And I know they’re not really there 我知道他们其实并不在那里
[33:29] and I really, really want them to be there. 我真的 真的很希望他们在
[33:31] And I keep trying to see who’s doing this to me, and… 我不停地回忆是谁对我下的手
[33:38] And I can’t because there’s too much dirt in my eyes. 但我记不起来 因为我眼中有太多泥土了
[33:43] And there’s two or three people. 有两到三个人
[33:46] Someone call 911! 打报警电话
[33:47] One of them’s yelling for somebody to get me help. 他们中有一个人喊着找个人来救我
[33:50] And there’s dogs barking. 有狗不停地叫
[33:51] I don’t understand because we don’t have a dog. 我也搞不懂因为我们家没有养狗
[33:54] And I don’t know who she is, because I know her… 我也不认识她是谁 因为我见过她
[33:59] I can’t remember her name. 我记不起她的名字
[34:00] Dana told us that you called the help line. 黛娜告诉我们你打过求助热线
[34:02] Do you remember who you talked to? 你还记得是谁接的你的电话吗
[34:06] It was always a woman. 一直是个女的
[34:08] And steve and the kids had left that day, 史蒂夫和孩子们那天都不在
[34:10] and I was worried because I didn’t want to relapse. 我很担心因为我不想复吸
[34:13] And so I called and I said that I was alone 所以我打了热线说我很孤单
[34:15] and I was really scared. 很害怕
[34:17] And–and when I told her that… 当我跟她说
[34:21] Steve was the one who got me the pills, 是史蒂夫帮我搞到药的时候
[34:22] she got really mad. 她非常生气
[34:24] And I don’t really understand why she got so mad. 我真的不知道为什么她那么生气
[34:28] I told her that everything’s gonna be ok 我说一切都会没事的
[34:29] because Steve is a cop. 因为史蒂夫是个警察
[34:31] – And so– – Sorry, agents, Trish needs some sleep. -所以 -抱歉 警探 崔西需要休息了
[34:33] It’s–it’s not a problem. He’s trying to help. 不会有问题的 他是想帮忙
[34:35] Here, here. 好了 好了
[34:37] Ok. Ok. 好 好
[34:39] She unknowingly told the unsub she was alone and vulnerable. 她无意中告诉嫌犯她一个人在家 非常脆弱
[34:42] What do you got? 你这边有什么消息
[34:43] So, so much. Ok, so, the help line that Trish called, 非常多 好吧 崔西那晚打的热线
[34:45] that was called the Fairhope Center helpline. 叫做美好希望中心热线电话
[34:48] But these are 6 other help lines in the area. 但这六个是这个地方的其它热线电话
[34:52] Each one of them spends a hunk of money 每一个都在社交媒体上花了巨款
[34:54] on those social media ads, the ones that look like news articles. 打广告 就是搞得很像新闻一样的广告
[34:57] What they make up for in visibility, 广告非常吸引眼球
[34:58] they lack in accreditation. 但缺乏可信度
[35:00] All of their board of directors, the doctors, 所有它们的董事会 医生
[35:02] they seem imaginary. Here is the kicker. 看起来都是虚构的 重点来了
[35:02] 美好希望中心热线 所有人都应该有获得更好生活的机会
[35:04] Each one of these, they’re owned by the same person, 所有这些 都属于一个人名下
[35:06] Michelle Mackrel, aka Shelly Mackrel, 米歇尔·麦克罗 又叫雪莉·麦克罗
[35:09] Dr. Gorman’s wife. 格曼医生的妻子
[35:10] So Shelly’s paranoid. 所以说雪莉很偏执
[35:12] She went to extraordinary lengths 那些瘾君子打来电话后
[35:14] to keep tabs on the addicts after they called. 她还会想尽办法密切关注他们
[35:15] It was only a matter of time before someone triggered her. 迟早会有人刺激到她
[35:17] And she finally snapped when Trish called. 崔西打来电话后 她终于崩溃了
[35:20] Why would Shelly want to kill Trish? 雪莉为什么想杀死崔西
[35:22] Her husband isn’t doing anything. 她的丈夫什么都没干
[35:23] He’s just prescribing medication. 他只是开了一些药
[35:25] It’s totally normal doctor stuff. 就是正常医生会做的事
[35:27] He has nothing to hide. 他没什么好遮遮掩掩的
[35:28] Well, then Shelly must. 那雪莉肯定有
[35:29] I’m guessing she’s dealing on the side. 我估计她私下贩卖药物
[35:31] If she’s worried about going to jail, 如果她怕进监狱
[35:32] she’d make sure there’s a patsy. 她肯定会找个替罪羊
[35:33] Does she have a history of this or any family in the area? 她有吸毒史或者在这里有什么家人吗
[35:35] Ok. I just found this out. 我刚查到的
[35:36] I’ll check into history right now, and… 我查一查历史 这…
[35:39] Small town, small world. 小镇藏不了事
[35:40] Shelly has a sister. 雪莉有个妹妹
[35:44] Kat Mackrel. 凯特·麦克罗
[35:45] That’s Trish’s friend. 她是崔西的朋友
[35:51] How was ballet class? Was it good? 芭蕾课怎么样 好玩吗
[35:53] Yeah, it was fun. 嗯 很好玩
[35:55] Well, I’m working really hard to find us a nice place. 我在努力工作为我们找个更好的住处
[35:57] Ok, but I like my room. 好吧 但我喜欢我的房间
[35:59] I know you do, Justine. 我知道 贾丝汀
[36:00] But don’t you want sleepovers? 但你不想邀请别人来过夜吗
[36:02] Yeah. 想
[36:03] Ok. So I’m gonna find a way for us to do that. 好 我会想办法让我们能邀请别人来
[36:13] Ok, so Kat has a nasty history of addiction. 凯特曾经深陷毒瘾
[36:16] Back in 2014, she almost O.D.ed 2014年 她差点吸毒过量而死
[36:18] with her newborn in the car. 当时她刚出生的孩子还在车里
[36:20] The courts granted custody to the Gormans. 法庭将抚养权交给了格曼夫妇
[36:22] What do we know about Shelly and Kat’s past? 雪莉和凯特的过去有什么故事
[36:24] They come from the same violent broken home, 她们在一个充满暴力的单亲家庭长大
[36:26] single alcoholic father. 单亲酗酒的父亲
[36:28] Shelly dropped out of school. 雪莉辍学了
[36:29] She started working a lot in Baltimore. 开始在巴尔的摩疯狂工作
[36:31] She got fired a lot, had a long list 她被解雇了很多次 法庭给她
[36:33] of court mandated anger management classes. 开了一堆强制愤怒管理课程
[36:34] Well, that rage would explain 她的怒气算是可以解释
[36:36] the extreme attack on Trish. 崔西遭到的毒打
[36:37] So she cleans up her act, moves to Hitchens, 于是她洗刷了过去 搬到了希钦斯
[36:39] meets a nice doctor, marries up. 遇到了一名好医生 结婚
[36:42] She’s manipulative. 她很会操纵人
[36:43] It sounds like this is about survival for her. 这对她来说是救命稻草
[36:45] I mean, she’d do anything to keep the life 她绝对会竭尽所能保住
[36:47] she’s made for herself. 她为自己创造的生活
[36:48] Garcia. 加西亚
[36:49] Ok, I’m sending Kat’s apartment 好的 我把凯特的公寓
[36:50] and Shelly Gorman’s address now. 和雪莉·格曼的地址发给你
[36:55] The thing is, Kat, 事实上 凯特
[36:57] I mean, since we were kids you’ve been terrible. 我们小时候 你的表现就很糟糕
[37:00] You lie–look at you. 你会撒谎 看看你自己
[37:03] You’re never going to get it together. 你不可能好起来的
[37:05] I’m trying. 我在努力
[37:07] It’s just that you made me… 只是你让我…
[37:10] Made–made– made you what? 让…让…让你怎么样
[37:13] Help you. 帮你
[37:15] No, that wasn’t– that wasn’t a choice. 不 那不是…那不是什么选择
[37:19] Trish was gonna get us all into trouble. 崔西会让我们都惹上麻烦
[37:21] And if Joe and I got in trouble, 如果我和乔有麻烦
[37:24] we wouldn’t be able to provide a safe life for Justine. 我们就没法给贾丝汀安全的生活
[37:27] I know you’re dealing, 我知道你在贩毒
[37:28] but you didn’t have to kill anyone, Shell. 但你没必要杀人的 小雪
[37:32] And now the FBI are here. 现在联调局来了
[37:34] They’re gonna figure it out and then what, hmm? 他们会查清楚 然后呢
[37:36] They’re gonna figure out what you’ve done. 他们会查清楚你都干了什么
[37:38] You’ve done all this, Kat. 都是你干的 凯特
[37:41] That’s the story. There’s no choice here. 就是这样 没有其他选择
[37:46] You remember what happened with dad? 你还记得爸爸的事吗
[37:48] It’s like that. 就像那样
[37:51] Because if you drag me into this, 因为如果你把我拖进来
[37:53] you’ll ruin everything for her, ok? 你会毁掉她的一切
[37:57] Think about it. 好好想想
[38:04] You can go to jail… 你可以进监狱
[38:10] or you can just go to sleep. 或者你可以睡去
[38:15] You want me to kill myself? 你想让我自杀
[38:23] She’ll grow up without me. 她的成长路上就再也没有我了
[38:24] She already is, Kat. 本来就没有你 凯特
[38:27] You made your choice after she was born. 她出生后 你做出了你的选择
[38:30] You love these little pills more than you love her. 你爱这些药片甚过于她
[38:32] The courts–the courts agree. 法庭 法庭也同意这一点
[38:35] That’s why they took her away from you. 所以他们从你手中夺走了她
[38:38] Look, Joe and I just want to provide her a safe home, 听着 乔和我只是想给她一个安全的家
[38:43] one that you and I never had. 你和我从来没有过的家
[38:53] Honey… 亲爱的
[38:55] Say good-bye to mommy. 和妈妈说再见吧
[38:57] We just got here. 我们才刚到
[38:58] I know. We’re just having a quick visit today. 我知道 我们今天只是来见一下妈妈的
[39:01] Come on. 过来
[39:05] I love you so much, sweetheart. 我非常爱你 亲爱的
[39:10] Let’s go see uncle Joe, ok? 去看乔叔叔吧 好吗
[39:12] Say “Bye, mommy.” 说”妈妈再见”
[39:13] Bye, mommy. 妈妈再见
[39:23] Hey. I just found out more bad news 我刚发现了关于凯特和雪莉
[39:25] about Kat and Shelly. 更多的坏消息
[39:26] When they were teenagers, their dad was brutally attacked, 她们年少时 她们的父亲遭到残忍袭击
[39:29] a lot like what happened to Trish, 很像崔西遭受的那样
[39:31] and the trial put Kat in juvie. 庭审决定将凯特关入少管所
[39:33] Shelly could have talked Kat into taking the fall 很可能是雪莉说服凯特背下罪名
[39:35] and did it again now. 现在想故技重施
[39:37] Kat’s daughter isn’t safe with either of those women. 凯特的女儿和她们俩中的谁在一起都不安全
[39:39] Well, that little girl would be safe with Dr. Gorman. 那个小女孩和格曼医生一起能安全
[39:42] He’s totally checking out. His only sin is marrying that Shelly. 他绝对没问题 他唯一的罪就是娶了雪莉
[39:51] Shelly Gorman, FBI! 雪莉·格曼 联调局
[39:53] Keep your hands where we can see them. 把手放在我们看得到的地方
[39:54] Stay right where you are. 不许动
[39:55] No, no, no, no. You don’t understand. 不不不不不 你们不明白
[39:57] You’ve got this wrong. 你们都搞错了
[39:58] You’re under arrest for the murder of James Mackenzie 你因涉嫌谋杀詹姆斯·麦肯齐和
[40:00] and the attempted murder of Trish Gaines. 意图谋杀崔西·盖恩斯被捕了
[40:02] Don’t you come near me! Don’t you dare touch me! 不许靠近我 不许碰我
[40:05] Joe! Joe, call a lawyer! Honey, I’ll be right back. 乔 乔 找律师 亲爱的 我马上会回来的
[40:09] You are making the mistake of your life! 你们这是天大的错误
[40:11] Let go of me! 放开我
[40:12] Let go of me! 放开我
[40:17] She’s down! 她倒下了
[40:27] And there’s no breath, no pulse. 没有呼吸 没有脉搏了
[40:29] Medics are here. 医护人员来了
[40:40] She’s alive. 她还活着
[40:45] If we live in the land of the free, 如果我们生活在自由的国度
[40:47] why are so many people numbing themselves? 为什么还有这么多人要麻木自己
[40:50] They’re just in a lot of pain. 他们只是太痛苦了
[40:52] Physically, emotionally. 生理上 心理上
[40:55] Drugs seem like their only solution. 毒品仿佛是他们唯一的解决办法
[40:57] They’re not a solution. 那不是解决办法
[41:06] Thank you, guys, for being here. 谢谢你们能来
[41:07] We’re just glad your mom’s awake. 我们只是很高兴你妈妈醒了
[41:10] She’s gonna be ok. 她会没事的
[41:12] So are you. 你也是
[41:19] Let’s get ready. 准备一下吧
[41:20] For what? 什么
[41:21] You’ll see. 到时候就知道了
[41:25] ♪ Anywhere you’re going is on my way ♪ 无论你去哪里都有我
[41:28] ♪ I drive all night… ♪ 我开了一整晚
[41:29] You did all this? 全都是你安排的
[41:30] With a little help. 找人帮了点忙
[41:31] Happy new year to all my favorite people. 新年快乐 我最喜欢的朋友们
[41:34] Salud. 干杯
[41:37] “I think it’s the human spirit inside of all of us “我觉得是我们心中所存的人文精神
[41:40] that has an enormous capacity to survive.” 给了我们赖以生存的能力”
[41:43] Amanda Lindhout. 阿曼达·林德奥特
[41:44] Happy new year! Cheers, everybody. 新年快乐 大家干杯
[41:45] ♪ Anywhere you’re going is on my way ♪ 无论你去哪里都有我
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme