Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] The unknown subject we’re looking for 我们要找的不明嫌犯
[00:04] is a male, most likely in his 20s, 为男性 根据两位被害人的情况
[00:06] based on the two victims so far. 嫌犯很可能二十多岁
[00:09] But before we go any further, 但因为没有更多线索
[00:10] we need to be clear. 我们必须澄清
[00:11] Age is the most difficult variable to predict. 年龄是最难预测的变量
[00:14] He could be in his 40s. 他也可能是四十多岁
[00:15] A very fit 40s. 相对年龄较为健壮
[00:17] So our point is, 我们想强调的就是
[00:19] the profile is a guide only. 侧写只是参考
[00:21] It’s an investigative tool, 是协助调查的工具
[00:23] and we need to stress that. 这是我们需要强调的
[00:25] All we have is a series of deductions, 我们只有一系列的推断
[00:28] but one of those deductions 但其中一条就是
[00:29] is that the unsub knew his victims personally. 嫌犯和被害人有私交
[00:32] Which is why we’re delivering the profile to you, 所以我们要把侧写告知你们
[00:34] because you also knew the victims. 因为你们也都认识被害人
[00:36] So, our goal is not to make you uncomfortable 所以我们无意让你们不适
[00:40] or suspicious. Normally we wouldn’t 或是引起你们的疑心 通常我们也不会
[00:41] even give the profile this early, 那么早就给出侧写
[00:44] but you are our best chance 但只有靠你们
[00:46] at discovering the identity of– 我们才可能知道嫌犯的
[00:48] Yes? 什么事
[00:49] I have a question for Agent Rossi. 我想问罗西探员一个问题
[00:51] Go ahead. 请
[00:52] Why did your last book 你最近那本书
[00:54] suck so bad? 为什么那么烂
[00:58] Well, we’re not gonna talk about that now. 现在我们不打算谈那个
[00:59] Really? That’s all I want to talk about. 是吗 可我只关心这个
[01:02] I mean, you even consider that Tommy Yates was a patsy? 你有想过汤米·叶茨可能是代人受过吗
[01:05] Look, we get it, ok? 我明白你的意思
[01:07] You have no reason to trust us. 你完全没有理由信任我们
[01:09] We’re the FBI, and you are the official community 我们是联调局 而你们是新墨西哥州
[01:12] of the Roswell, New Mexico, truthers. 罗斯韦尔的真相论者官方社群
[01:14] Thanks for not calling us conspiracy theorists. 多谢没有说我们是阴谋论者
[01:16] Well, we know you don’t like that term. 因为你们不喜欢那个叫法
[01:18] While we don’t agree with your opinions, a lot of people do. 尽管我们不同意你们的看法 但有很多人相信
[01:22] Like how September 11th was an inside job, 比如9/11袭击是国家内部所为
[01:25] or how vapor trails from jets are poisonous, 比如喷气机的蒸汽尾迹有毒
[01:29] or how lizard people are secretly running the government. 比如政府是由蜥蜴人在暗中掌控
[01:33] Confirmation from the FBI. You all heard it. 联调局亲口证实 大家都听到了
[01:36] No, no, that’s specifically not what I was… 不是 我的意思才不是
[01:42] Ok. We need your help 好吧 我们需要你们帮忙
[01:44] to stop a killer who is hiding in this group. 制止藏身于这个团体里的一位杀手
[01:46] That’s why we are having this here in this Legion Hall 所以我们选在这个军团大厅
[01:50] and not at the police station. 而非警局
[01:51] We don’t want you to feel surveilled– 因为我们不希望你们认为自己受到监
[01:53] What did you put in my pocket?! 你们往我口袋里放了什么
[01:55] – Gun! – Drop it! -枪 -放下
[01:58] Drop it! 放下
[02:01] All right, everybody calm down. 没事 大家都冷静
[02:04] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[02:07] I’m Emily. 我叫艾米莉
[02:09] Emily Prentiss. It says right here. 艾米莉·潘提斯 这儿上面写着呢
[02:11] The reason I’m asking is so we can have a conversation. 我问你名字是希望能跟你进行交流
[02:14] Doug. 道格
[02:16] I’m Doug. 我叫道格
[02:16] Great, Doug. Let’s just take a second. 很好 道格 咱们都不要急
[02:18] Let’s think through the logic of this. 我们来想想其中的逻辑
[02:21] I–I didn’t do any of this! 我…不是我干的
[02:22] We’re not saying you did, 我们没说是你
[02:24] but you are making things worse with that gun. 但你手上拿着枪对情况无益
[02:27] The reason we asked you here, 叫你们来的目的
[02:29] the only reason, is to listen. That’s all. 唯一的目的 是想传达讯息 仅此而已
[02:32] Ok? So just listen. 明白吗 所以你只需要接受讯息
[02:36] Listen. Put the gun down. 接受讯息 把枪放下
[02:43] I know a false flag when I see one. 嫁祸行径我一看便知
[02:45] – You bitch! – No! -你个贱人 -不
[03:17] False Flag 栽赃
[03:22] “Once you eliminate the impossible, 一旦排除了所有的不可能
[03:24] whatever remains, no matter how improbable, 不论剩下的是什么 看来多么难以置信
[03:27] must be the truth.” 肯定就是真相
[03:28] Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. 阿瑟·柯南·道尔爵士
[03:33] Can I go home now? 我现在可以回家了吗
[03:36] No. We’re holding you and your friends for 24 hours. 不行 我们将拘留你们二十四小时
[03:40] You’re all persons of interest in a murder investigation. 你们都是谋杀调查中的嫌疑人
[03:43] Murder? What, Doug killed himself. 谋杀 什么 道格是自杀的
[03:45] True. But there are still two other victims to account for. 没错 但此外还有两位被害人
[03:49] Now, normally when there’s a public suicide, 如果有人当着众人的面自杀
[03:51] it’s because the suspect is the serial killer 通常情况是因为他就是连环杀手
[03:53] and he’s killed himself out of guilt. 出于内疚而自我了结
[03:55] But we can’t prove that yet, 但我们还没有证据
[03:56] so, our investigation is still open. 所以调查仍将继续
[04:00] He said this whole thing was a false flag, 他说了这整件事都是栽赃嫁祸
[04:02] which means he thought you were trying to frame him. 意思就是他认为是你们想陷害他
[04:04] I know what a false flag is. 我知道什么叫嫁祸
[04:06] The FBI doesn’t frame people. 联调局不会陷害人
[04:09] What, not anymore? 怎么 收手了
[04:12] You know, all of your friends have lawyered up. 你那些朋友要么找了律师
[04:15] Called us Nazis, or both. 要么叫我们纳粹 要么两者皆有
[04:18] But you haven’t. 但你都没有
[04:20] So? 所以
[04:21] So that tells me you want to get 所以说明你和我们一样
[04:22] to the bottom of this just as much as we do. 希望能够查明真相
[04:27] Do you know what a podcast is? 你知道什么叫播客吗
[04:29] I do. 知道
[04:31] Well, I have one. 我就有一个
[04:32] So if we’re actually gonna do this, 所以如果你想这么做
[04:34] you give me back my phone 就把手机还给我
[04:36] and I record our conversation 我把对话录下来
[04:37] for my podcast, ’cause I’m not talking to you 放播客上 如果不能加以记录
[04:40] without documenting everything. 我是不会和你们谈的
[04:43] You want this on the record? 你想全程录音
[04:46] Of course. I want this on the record. 当然 我想全程录音
[04:48] Otherwise I’m lawyering up with all my friends. 否则我就和他们一块儿找律师
[04:50] So what do you say? 你怎么说
[04:57] The answer’s no. 不行
[04:58] I think we should consider it. 我觉得可以考虑一下
[05:00] No. She will control the audio. 不行 她会把控录音
[05:02] She can twist your words, 她可以歪曲你的话
[05:03] edit them to make the bureau look bad. 编辑录音给局里难看
[05:06] We already look bad. 已经很难看了
[05:08] The brass is gonna want to know 上面也会想知道
[05:09] how and why doug killed himself in front of us. 道格怎么会在我们面前自杀
[05:11] Yeah, and that’s my ass, 是的 但那是我要操心的
[05:13] but I’m not making this situation worse 但我不想给这个局面
[05:14] than it already is. 火上浇油
[05:15] Garcia, have we confirmed that this truther’s even legit? 加西亚 你核实这个真相论者的说法了吗
[05:19] Of course I’ve confirmed that, and she is. 当然作了确认 她遵纪守法
[05:21] Melissa Miller has a pretty popular truther podcast, 梅丽莎·米勒的真相论者播客大受欢迎
[05:27] Especially around Roswell. 尤其在罗斯韦尔地区
[05:28] She promotes all kinds of conspiracies, 她提出各种阴谋猜测
[05:30] but her cause celebre is staged shootings. 但是她最轰动的节目是官方策划的枪击案
[05:34] So she thinks the reason we have gun violence, 所以她认为那些枪支暴力事件
[05:36] it’s been faked by the government 是由政府假造
[05:38] as a pretext to revoke the Second Amendment. Nice. 作为废除第二修正案的理由 太棒了
[05:41] It’s another reason not to do this. 这是另一个我们不能这么做的理由
[05:43] Or it’s the exact reason to do this. 或者这正是我们要做的理由
[05:46] What was tonight, other than a staged shooting, 今晚算什么 不正是官方策划的枪杀吗
[05:49] and why is she the only one willing to cooperate? 为什么她是唯一一个愿意合作的
[05:51] Unsubs like to insert themselves into the investigation. 嫌犯喜欢将自己置身调查之中
[05:55] Profile skews male, but she could be a partner. 侧写倾向是男性 但她可能是从犯
[05:58] Ok, then, if she isn’t involved, 就算她没参与
[05:59] I can get her to talk. 我也可以让她开口
[06:00] I’m a forensic psychologist. 我是犯罪心理学家
[06:01] I’m trained to outwit and outsmart 我接受的训练是要靠智慧战胜
[06:03] clinical psychopaths far more dangerous than her. 那些远比她危险的精神病罪犯
[06:06] But if we’re wrong, she’s going to post her podcast. 但如果我们错了 她会发表她的播客
[06:09] Then what? Then we’re the next example of fake news. 然后呢 然后我们就成了下一个假新闻
[06:14] Look, everybody, give us a second. 听着 大家 让我们单独聊一下
[06:17] You, too, Garcia. 还有你 加西亚
[06:24] We don’t just have egg on our face, 我们不只是被扔了满脸鸡蛋
[06:26] we have blood on our hands. 我们还沾了满手鲜血
[06:27] It’s not like these conspiracy theorists 这些阴谋论者
[06:29] are gonna be quiet. 不会就此缄默
[06:31] I am aware of that. I need options. 我知道 我需要其他选择
[06:33] We’re out of them. 没有其他选择了
[06:34] The profile says it’s a truther, 侧写表明嫌犯是真相论者
[06:36] and only one of them is talking to us. 只有其中一人愿意跟我们谈
[06:40] We have to throw a hail mary. 我们只能孤注一掷
[06:45] Say something. We need to make sure 说点什么 我们得确定
[06:46] the levels are good. 录音效果没问题
[06:48] I’m Dr. Tara Lewis of the BAU– 我是行为分析组的塔拉·露易丝博士
[06:50] No. Say something interesting. 不行 说点有趣的
[06:52] Tell me how you really feel about truthers. 告诉我你对真相论者的真正感受
[06:54] My audience could use a sense 我的听众需要了解
[06:55] of the FBI’s bias against us. 联调局对我们的偏见
[07:00] I got my Ph.D. by taking a theory, 我拿到博士学位是靠假设一个理论
[07:04] testing it, and then proving my results. 进行试验 然后证明我的结论
[07:07] Now, proving my results means that I take those results 证明我的结论就意味着我拿着结论
[07:09] and I turn them over to other scientists 将它们交给其他科学家
[07:10] to see if they can replicate them. 看他们是否能进行复制
[07:12] And if they can’t, then my theory was wrong. 如果他们不能 那我的理论就是错的
[07:15] See, that’s science. A consensus of evidence 看 这就是科学 达成的共识
[07:18] that we call truth. 我们称之为真相
[07:20] What you do is different. 你们做的却不是这样
[07:21] Oh, no, it’s not. 没什么不一样
[07:22] Yes, it is. 就是不一样
[07:23] Because your theories are unprovable. 因为你们的理论是无法证实的
[07:27] Give me one. 随便说一个
[07:28] President Obama wasn’t born here. 奥巴马总统不是在这里出生的
[07:30] He was born in Kenya. 他出生于肯尼亚
[07:32] Perfect. That’s perfect. 很好 很好
[07:33] So, I show you his long-form birth certificate, 所以我给你看了他全部的出生证明
[07:36] and then you would respond that it’s been faked 然后你会说文件是假的
[07:38] because that’s how deep the conspiracy goes. 因为阴谋就是这么深
[07:40] And then that becomes your argument 然后这个理论就会用来
[07:42] against any evidence that I provide. 对付所有我提供的其他证据
[07:44] It’s a cognitive trick that keeps you 这是种认知技巧
[07:46] from having to admit that life is messy. 让你不必承认生活很混乱
[07:50] It’s random. Not everything fits 生活是随机的 不是所有事都能
[07:52] the easy explanation that a conspiracy gives you. 用阴谋论来简单解释的
[07:55] All right, then. Well, let’s talk about the murders. 好吧 让我们来聊聊谋杀案吧
[07:58] When did you first hear about them? 你们是什么时候听说的
[08:00] Yesterday. When we were invited in. 昨天 我们受到邀请时
[08:03] It’s time to get out our tinfoil hats, my fine furry friends, 是时候戴上锡箔帽了 我毛茸茸的朋友们
[08:07] Because we are on our way to Roswell, New Mexico, 因为我们要去新墨西哥州的罗斯韦尔市了
[08:11] aka, ground zero of conspiracy theorists 那里也被称为阴谋论者的起源地
[08:13] because of a certain alien crash– 因为那起外星人坠落事件
[08:15] I mean weather balloon. 我是说气象气球坠落事件
[08:16] The sheriff there has had two suspicious deaths 那里的警长在过去四十八小时内
[08:19] over the last 48 hours. 发现了两起可疑死亡
[08:21] Both victims were members of the truther movement. 两名死者都是真相论者运动的成员
[08:24] Yes, which is a group of conspiracy theorists 没错 那就是一群阴谋论者
[08:27] who share their out-there beliefs online with each other. 会在网上发表分享自己的理论
[08:30] No judgment here. 对此不予置评
[08:31] Let’s look at our first victim Bryan Behar. 先看看第一名死者布莱恩·比哈尔
[08:33] He believed that the fluoride they put in our drinking water 他认为在我们饮用水中放入的氟化物
[08:36] is a mind-control agent meant to keep us docile. 是一种能让百姓听话的思想控制剂
[08:38] He died by drowning. 他死于溺水
[08:39] People drown all the time, you say. 虽然世上随时都有人淹死
[08:40] I say not in their own aquariums. 但没人会溺毙于自家水族箱里
[08:41] So the M.O. matches his conspiracy. 所以作案手法和他的理论一致
[08:43] Is that a coincidence or a choice? 这是巧合还是故意的
[08:45] That depends on victim number two. 那取决于二号受害者
[08:47] That’s Carl Lee. 卡尔·李
[08:48] He’s a JFK conspiracy nut 他是肯尼迪枪击案的阴谋论者
[08:50] who was shot once in the throat. 喉部中枪而死
[08:52] As anyone who saw the Zapruder film knows, 所有看过现场目击者赞普德所摄录像的人都知道
[08:54] that’s where the first bullet struck Kennedy. 那就是第一发子弹击中肯尼迪的部位
[08:56] Carl Lee we can definitively classify as a homicide, 卡尔·李肯定可以定性为他杀
[08:59] but the drowning death–that could have another explanation. 但溺死的那个也许有其他解释
[09:02] That’s why we’ll be treating this 因此我们要将此案
[09:03] as an equivocal death investigation. 当作可疑死亡进行调查
[09:05] Wheels up in 20. 二十分钟后出发
[09:06] Back up. What was that term you used? 等等 你刚刚说的是什么词
[09:08] Equivocal something? 可疑什么
[09:09] An equivocal death investigation. 可疑死亡调查
[09:11] It’s an investigation where we consider all options. 是说我们会考虑所有可能性
[09:14] It could be a murder, but it could also be a suicide 可能是谋杀 也可能是自杀
[09:16] or an accident or even natural causes. 或是事故 甚至是自然原因
[09:20] Are you saying these murders weren’t murder? 你是说这些谋杀可能不是谋杀
[09:23] Is that the FBI’s official position? 这是联调局的官方说法吗
[09:25] I’m saying we let clues guide us to a deduction. 我是说我们会根据线索进行推理
[09:28] We don’t jump to conclusions. 我们不会直接得出结论
[09:29] But as we were flying here, 但我们飞到这的路上
[09:31] our technical analyst uncovered something unusual. 我们的技术分析师发现了些不寻常的事
[09:33] Right. Your technical analyst. 没错 你们的技术分析师
[09:35] That would be Penelope Garcia? 是佩内洛普·加西亚
[09:37] Yeah. I looked up your whole team before coming in here. 没错 我来这前查了你们队伍的所有成员
[09:41] Why did you do that? 你为什么要这么做
[09:42] Because I’m a naturally suspicious person 因为我是个天生爱怀疑的人
[09:44] who wanted to get a feel for your methods. 想对你们的方法有个了解
[09:47] Specifically the illegal surveillance that the fbi 尤其是联调局喜欢通过
[09:50] is willing to resort to to frame innocent men and women. 非法监控来陷害无辜的人
[09:54] As I said, the FBI doesn’t frame anyone, 我说过 联调局不陷害别人
[09:57] And we certainly don’t do anything illegal. 我们也不会做任何非法的事
[09:59] Well, I guess that depends on what Garcia found 我猜那取决于加西亚发现了什么
[10:02] and how she found it. 以及她是怎么发现的
[10:06] So what did she find? 她发现了什么
[10:07] It looks like our two victims 看上去两名死者
[10:09] were talking via encrypted texts. 通过加密短信交流过
[10:11] It took a while to break, 我花了点时间破解
[10:12] And their conversation was short, 他们的对话很简短
[10:15] but its content 不过内容
[10:16] made my perfectly shaped eyebrows go, “Hmm?” 真的是让我大吃一惊
[10:20] Carl says to Bryan, “I think I’m close 卡尔对布莱恩说 “我觉得我
[10:21] to finding out who it is.” 快查出他是谁了”
[10:22] To which Bryan says, 布莱恩回复说
[10:24] “Maybe we should go to the police.” “也许我们该去报警”
[10:25] And Carl says, “What good would that do?” 卡尔说 “那有什么好处”
[10:27] Well, that could be motive. 这可能就是动机
[10:28] Whatever Carl was close to finding 不管卡尔快发现的是什么
[10:29] could have killed him and Bryan. 很有可能导致他和布莱恩被害
[10:30] At first glance, yeah. 乍看之下 确实如此
[10:32] But we’re talking about conspiracy theorists here, 但是我们谈论的可是阴谋论者
[10:35] and a lot of them suffer from association fallacy. 他们中很多人都有联想谬论
[10:37] Let’s say you thought Lyndon Johnson 假如说你觉得林登·约翰逊[第三十六任美国总统]
[10:40] had JFK killed in order to escalate the war in Vietnam. 为了加剧越南战争 暗杀了肯尼迪
[10:42] Ok, stop right there. 好了 打住
[10:45] What? 怎么
[10:46] You guys have a jet? 你们有架喷气机
[10:48] Yes. 是的
[10:49] A jet. 喷气机
[10:50] Yes. 是的
[10:52] Black helicopters surveilling the American people. 有许多黑色直升机一直在监视美国民众
[10:55] No, no, that’s ridiculous. 不 不 这太离谱了
[10:57] But a little branch of the FBI 但是一个联调局的小部门
[10:59] has its own private jet. 都有自己的私人飞机
[11:01] Ok, one, I never said the FBI doesn’t 好了 首先我从没说过联调局
[11:04] have black helicopters. 没有黑色直升机
[11:05] And, two, when people are being murdered, 其次 如果有人被害
[11:07] we have to respond quickly. 我们需要迅速反应
[11:10] A jet. 一架喷气机
[11:11] I can’t even. 简直不敢想象
[11:14] Sorry. Where were we? 抱歉 我们说到哪了
[11:15] Let’s say you thought Lyndon Johnson 假如说你觉得林登·约翰逊
[11:18] had JFK killed in order to escalate the war in Vietnam. 为了加剧越南战争 暗杀了肯尼迪
[11:21] That’s ridiculous. Everybody knows that– 太荒唐了 所有人都知道
[11:23] No, no. 不 不
[11:24] We’re not getting into that again. 我们不要再深入讨论这件事了
[11:26] Go ahead, Luke. 你继续说 卢克
[11:30] my point is, that if you thought 我的观点是 如果你觉得
[11:32] the government could do that, 政府有可能做了这件事
[11:34] then you were likely believe that they’d 那你很可能相信在9/11袭击
[11:35] brought down the towers on 9-11. 也是他们摧毁的双子塔
[11:37] Pretty soon you’re down that rabbit hole 然后很快你就会越陷越深
[11:38] and you see everything as a plot. 然后认为所有事件背后都有阴谋
[11:41] So maybe these guys weren’t into anything. 所以或许这些家伙并没在查任何事
[11:43] Maybe they just talked themselves into a group delusion. 或许他们只是把自己忽悠进了一个群体幻觉
[11:46] Ok, we should investigate that when we land. 那好 着陆就开始调查这点
[11:48] And since the police are mentioned so prominently 既然他们短信里专门提到了警方
[11:50] on the text, they might know 警察或许知道
[11:52] what the victims were looking into. 两位死者在调查什么
[11:54] The Chicago mob, right? Killed JFK. 是芝加哥黑手党吧 暗杀了肯尼迪
[11:58] He gets it. 他懂了
[11:58] No. Don’t get him started, Matt. 别 别惹他打开话匣子 马特
[12:00] Next, he’ll be showing you Youtube clips. 接下来他就会给你看网上的视频片段
[12:06] So I’m sure when you flew in, 我相信你们一到
[12:07] they showed you Carl and Bryan’s police record. 他们就展示了卡尔和布莱恩的警方记录
[12:09] They did. And what we saw were 4 years of reports 没错 我们看到近四年来
[12:12] that both men were convinced someone was watching them. 这两人多次报警称受到监视
[12:14] But despite his best efforts, Sheriff Bowman 但鲍曼警长尽了最大努力
[12:16] was never able to find any evidence of stalking. 也没找到任何他们被跟踪的证据
[12:18] Oh, yeah. ’cause he tried really hard. 真是查得尽心尽力啊
[12:20] You know what was much more interesting 更有趣的是
[12:22] was what we found when we walked the crime scenes. 我们在犯罪现场发现的东西
[12:26] The glass is 3/4 of an inch thick and that’s sturdy. 玻璃有两厘米厚 非常坚固
[12:29] If you wanted to drown someone in an aquarium, 你要是想在水族箱里淹死人
[12:31] that would do the trick. 这么厚的玻璃就足够了
[12:32] They said there was a bleach solution in the water, 他们说水里有漂白剂的成分
[12:35] so he was probably cleaning it 所以他可能正在清洁玻璃
[12:36] and his ear buds were in. 然后还戴上了耳机
[12:37] Make it easy to sneak up on Bryan. 这样很容易就能从背后偷袭布莱恩
[12:40] Unsub wouldn’t have had to work too hard. 不明嫌犯都不用费多大气力
[12:44] Bryan was startled. 布莱恩被吓到
[12:45] He took in water and bleach, 他吸入了水和漂白剂
[12:48] and he was asphyxiated before he knew what was happening. 他还不清楚发生了什么就窒息而亡了
[12:51] How did the unsub get in here? 不明嫌犯怎么进来的
[12:54] Hey, Matt, a question for you. 马特 问你个问题
[12:56] Any evidence of a break-in at your crime scene? 你那边的犯罪现场有闯入的迹象吗
[12:59] Hang on, JJ. Let me check. 等等 小洁 我看看
[13:00] Any signs of forced entry? 有强行闯入的迹象吗
[13:01] No, sir. 没有 长官
[13:03] No, none here either. 没有 这里也没有
[13:05] What I am seeing is an unsub who covers up his tracks. 我注意到不明嫌犯很会掩饰行踪
[13:08] It looks like he shot Carl in the throat… 他先一枪射中了卡尔的喉部
[13:12] Bullet was a through and through. 子弹穿喉而过
[13:15] Came out the other side of Carl’s neck 从卡尔脖子后方射出
[13:16] and went in the wall. 射入墙内
[13:18] Dug it out, picked up the casing, 他把子弹挖了出来 捡起了弹壳
[13:20] took the gun with him. 把枪也拿走了
[13:21] So this guy knows how to clean up after himself 所以这人知道该如何善后
[13:23] and how to get in and out of two houses without detection. 也能进出两幢住房均无人察觉
[13:30] JJ, let me call you back. 小洁 我待会打给你
[13:39] Looks like an RFID card. 看起来像射频识别卡
[13:43] What’s it go to? 用它能打开什么
[13:45] That’s the question. 这是问题所在
[14:08] Well, hello. 瞧瞧
[14:21] That gun’s missing. 枪不见了
[14:23] Well, it means the unsub’s no mastermind. 也说明不明嫌犯并非天才
[14:25] It’s been right under our nose the whole time. 一直就在我们眼皮底下
[14:28] So we went through Carl’s meticulous log of his hardware, 我们翻查了卡尔那细致的枪支记录
[14:31] and the missing gun should be here. 应该在这里的这把不见了的枪
[14:34] It is a bodyguard 380. 是把保镖380型
[14:35] Now, if the unsub found this in a secret compartment, 如果不明嫌犯在这个暗匣里找到的这把枪
[14:38] then he knows Carl, probably very well. 就说明他很了解卡尔
[14:41] And based on the fortress that Carl lived in, 考虑到卡尔住在这么一个堡垒里
[14:44] it’d probably be another truther. 嫌犯估计是另一个真相论者
[14:46] No one else could get that close. 否则没人能走得那么近
[14:47] And that would explain why 这也能解释为什么
[14:48] there was no forced entry at Bryan’s either. 布莱恩家也没有强行闯入的迹象
[14:51] So when Carl said, “I’m close to finding out who it is,” 所以当卡尔说 “我快找出他是谁了”
[14:53] he wasn’t talking about some secret cabal, 他不是在讲什么秘密阴谋
[14:55] he was talking about a friend. 而是在指某位朋友
[14:56] Someone he was willing to call the cops on. 一个他宁愿去选择报警的人
[14:59] We should bring all the truthers in for questioning. 我们该把所有的真相论者都带进来问话
[15:01] No, no, that won’t work. 不 不 这行不通
[15:03] They won’t cooperate under coercion. 他们不会在威逼下合作的
[15:05] Look, I say we lay all our cards out on the table. 听着 我觉得应该把我们所知道的都摆在台面上
[15:07] Let’s deliver our profile to them. 向他们公布侧写
[15:09] Oh, that’s risky. 这很冒险
[15:10] But worth it. Either one of the truthers 但值得 要么真相论者中的人
[15:12] points us to the unsub… 会将我们指向不明嫌犯
[15:14] Or he shows up himself. 或者他会露出马脚
[15:16] And that brings us up to tonight. 这就是我们今晚在这的原因
[15:18] Ballistics confirmed that the gun that killed Carl 弹道学确认了杀害卡尔的那把枪
[15:20] was the one that Doug used on himself. 和道格所用的是同一把
[15:22] All the evidence points to Doug Downey as our killer, except… 所有证据都指向道格·唐尼 除了一点
[15:26] Except you don’t have anything tying Doug 除了你们没有证据把道格和布莱恩溺死
[15:27] to Bryan’s drowning. 联系起来
[15:30] Melissa, I’ve been as transparent as I can possibly be. 梅丽莎 我已经尽可能地开诚布公了
[15:33] Is there anything we’ve missed? 我们有遗漏什么事吗
[15:39] One thing. 一件事
[15:41] But you didn’t miss it, 但你不是遗漏
[15:42] you covered it up. 而是掩饰起来了
[15:44] Specifically, that the Sheriff 明白点说就是 警长
[15:47] made us all walk through a metal detector. 安排我们所有人走过金属探测器
[15:50] What? 什么
[15:52] Don’t pretend you didn’t know that. 别假装你不知道
[15:54] And don’t pretend you don’t know why. 也别假装你不知道原因
[15:55] Someone in law enforcement 执法机关的人
[15:57] planted a gun on Doug. 把枪放在了道格口袋里
[16:00] Because what was it that he was saying earlier tonight? 他今晚说了什么来着
[16:05] What did you put in my pocket?! 你们往我口袋里放了什么
[16:08] – Gun! – Drop it! -枪 -放下
[16:10] Melissa, that doesn’t make any sense. 梅丽莎 这完全说不通
[16:13] You tell me what’s more believable– 你来说哪个更可信
[16:15] a missing gun in a wacky compartment 一把从暗匣失踪的枪
[16:18] or the police planted a bodyguard 380, 还是警察把执法中常用的武器
[16:23] a very popular firearm in law enforcement, on Doug. 保镖380放在了道格身上
[16:27] Then, they call their friends all the way in Quantico 然后把他们匡迪科的朋友们大老远叫来
[16:30] and you guys get on your fancy jet 于是你们坐上豪华喷气机
[16:33] and come out here to make sure that the cover-up’s complete. 来到这里确保掩饰工作做得天衣无缝
[16:37] That’s not what happened. 不是这样的
[16:40] Am I your unsub? Yes or no? 我是嫌犯吗 回答我
[16:44] You are a person of interest, 你和其他今晚在这栋楼里的
[16:46] just like every other Truther 其他真相论者一样
[16:48] in this building tonight. 都是本案的重点关注对象
[16:49] That’s a yes. 所以我是
[16:51] Which is why I’m recording all of this, 所以我才要录音
[16:53] to show the world exactly how far 让全世界都知道
[16:56] the FBI is willing to go 为了掩盖事实
[16:58] to cover up the truth. 联调局会多么不择手段
[17:00] Ok. Let’s take a moment. 先等一下
[17:02] I think we’ve gotten off track. 我们好像跑题了
[17:04] No, no. No, we’re, uh, 不 不 我们
[17:05] we’re right where we need to be. 我们完全切题
[17:08] See, I wanted the brilliant science of behavioral profiling 我之前还想让精彩的行为侧写科学
[17:12] to provide an answer for all this. 来解决这些问题
[17:14] I really did. 真的
[17:17] But right now, from where I’m sitting, 但此时此刻 在我看来
[17:21] this crazy conspiracy theorist 唯一言之有理的
[17:24] is the only one making any sense. 是我这个疯狂的阴谋家
[17:33] Guys, hold up. 伙计们 扶正了
[17:36] Can we plug this in somewhere? 能接通电源吗
[17:37] Yes, ma’am. 可以
[17:38] So this is the metal detector 这是你们放在军团大厅的
[17:39] you had at the Legion Hall? 金属探测器吗
[17:41] And you made all the Truthers walk through it. 然后让所有真相论者走过去
[17:43] – Yep. – And then after that -没错 -这之后
[17:44] you brought it back here to the police stations, 你们把它带回警局
[17:45] you haven’t touched it since? 谁也没有动过它
[17:47] Sheriff, why didn’t you tell us 警长 你做这件事之前
[17:48] you were gonna do that? 为什么不告诉我们
[17:49] You told us you didn’t want to spook the Truthers. 你们说过不想吓到那些真相论者
[17:51] You also told us the killer might show up, 你们还说凶手有可能会现身
[17:53] so this was for our protection. 这是我们的防护机制
[17:56] Can you tell me I was wrong? 我哪里做错了吗
[17:58] No, sheriff, you weren’t wrong, 不 警长 你没错
[18:00] but it does beg the bigger question. 但这引出了一个更严重的问题
[18:02] How the hell did Doug get a gun through that thing? 道格拿着枪怎么通过的金属探测器
[18:04] I was hoping you could answer that, 我还指望你们回答这个问题呢
[18:06] you all being the geniuses with this investigation. 你们是协助本案的智囊团
[18:09] No, that’s not right. 不对
[18:11] What do you mean it’s not right? 什么不对
[18:12] It says it right here. 它上面就这么写的
[18:13] No, that’s not what I saw. 我看到的不是那样
[18:15] Did that just– 它刚刚是不是
[18:16] Yeah. Yeah, it did. 对 对 没错
[18:19] What is it? 怎么回事
[18:24] How in the world could that happen? 这是怎么回事
[18:28] I think I might know. 我大概知道原因了
[18:29] Bullcrap. 胡扯
[18:30] Bullcrap. 胡扯
[18:32] You know, I would use stronger language, 我也想用更重的词
[18:34] but I don’t want this podcast 但我不希望播客里
[18:36] to get an explicit rating. 有任何暴力性的语言
[18:37] Well, it’s the truth. 这是事实
[18:39] Metal detectors require precise calibration. 金属探测器需要精确校准
[18:41] Otherwise, they’re susceptible to all kinds of interference. 否则会受到各种干扰影响
[18:44] Photocopiers, bluetooth, even fluorescent lighting. 影印机 蓝牙 甚至荧光灯
[18:47] The sheriff was in such a hurry to get it set up 警长匆忙把它弄好
[18:49] down at the Legion Hall that he assumed 架在军团大厅
[18:51] it would work the same way it always had, 以为会像过去那样正常工作
[18:53] but it didn’t. 但并没有
[18:55] I still don’t buy it. 我还是不信
[18:58] Do you know why? 你知道原因吗
[18:59] Why what? 什么原因
[19:00] Why you don’t buy it. 你不信的原因
[19:03] I can tell you. 我来告诉你
[19:08] It’s called proportionality bias. 这叫做比例偏见
[19:10] You see, it’s our natural human instinct 人们本能地认为
[19:12] to assume that big events have big causes. 大事件是由重要原因引起的
[19:16] We don’t want to believe that a lone gunman 人们不愿相信杀死肯尼迪的是
[19:17] killed JFK with a rifle he bought for 19.99, 一个枪手花19.99买的来复枪
[19:20] or that hijackers brought down 4 planes 还有劫机犯用美工刀
[19:22] using only box cutters. 就劫持了四架飞机
[19:24] I mean, there has to be a better explanation. 一定会有更好的解释
[19:26] We need an answer that’s more satisfying, 我们需要更令人满意的回答
[19:29] but sometimes it just isn’t. 但有时事实并非如此
[19:32] You know? Machines break down. 机器会坏
[19:34] Systems don’t work. Life is messy. 系统会出故障 生活是混乱的
[19:37] It’s random. 是随机的
[19:39] Fine. Let’s just test your version, shall we? 好吧 那就来检验一下你的说法 怎么样
[19:42] Let’s. 好
[19:43] You’re saying that Doug snuck a gun 你是说道格偷偷藏了一把枪
[19:46] through a metal detector, a metal detector 通过了金属探测器
[19:47] he would have no way of knowing was broken. 而他并不知道它已经坏掉了
[19:50] Is that your story? 这就是你们的说法
[19:51] Well, why don’t you tell me a better one. 那你来个更好的
[19:54] Not my job. 不在我的工作范围内
[19:56] What my audience wants to hear, however, 但我的听众们希望知道
[19:58] is how well your team does yours. 你们团队工作得如何
[20:01] All right, well, while Agent Prentiss and I 潘提斯探员和我
[20:04] were figuring out the mystery 在解决出故障的
[20:05] of the malfunctioning metal detector, 金属探测器一事
[20:07] Agents Jareau and Simmons headed to the morgue. 洁婼探员和西蒙斯探员去了停尸房
[20:10] So let’s presume Bryan Behar here died of asphyxiation 我们先假设布莱恩·比哈尔死于溺水窒息
[20:13] from drowning. What I can’t explain is this. 但无法解释的是这一点
[20:15] These chemical burns on his face. 他脸上的化学烧伤
[20:18] Well, he was drowned in a bleach solution. 他溺死在漂白液中
[20:20] Would that do this? 这会造成化学烧伤吗
[20:21] No. This looks like some form 不会 但这看上去像某种
[20:22] of aerosolized toxin, 雾化毒素
[20:24] but damned if I could tell you what kind. 但并不知道具体是哪种
[20:26] And that’s still not the oddest thing I’ve seen today. 但这还不是今天看到的最奇怪的事
[20:29] Mr. Carl Lee, shot in the throat, 卡尔·李 喉咙中弹
[20:32] but covering his wound, this doozy. 用这个东西盖住了伤口
[20:37] The blood matches Mr. Lee. 血迹和李先生的符合
[20:38] Myoglobin on the blood says he was alive when it happened, 血液上的肌红蛋白证明当时他还活着
[20:40] and only his prints are on it. 上面只有他的指纹
[20:43] Obviously it’s from a book, but I can’t tell which one. 明显某本书里的 但不知道具体是哪本
[20:46] We can. 我们知道
[20:47] It’s from “The Catcher in The Rye.” 是《麦田里的守望者》
[20:52] Does that mean something to you? 对你有特殊意义吗
[20:55] Of course that means something to me. 当然有特殊意义
[20:58] “The Catcher in The Rye” has been linked 《麦田里的守望者》出版后
[20:59] to multiple killers since it was first published. 和多起谋杀案扯上了关系
[21:02] And when Mark David Chapman shot John Lennon, 查普曼枪杀约翰·列侬之后
[21:04] he said, “Read ‘Catcher in The Rye.’ 他说 看看《麦田里的守望者》
[21:07] That’s my statement.” 这就是我的宣言”
[21:08] It was found on John Hinckley’s bookshelf 而约翰·欣克利枪击里根之后
[21:09] after he shot Reagan. 人们在他的书架上也找到一本
[21:11] Oswald, Manson, Robert Bardo, 刺杀肯尼迪的奥斯瓦尔德 曼森 巴尔多
[21:14] they were all obsessed with it. 全都痴迷于该书
[21:15] It was the original brainwashing tool 那正是美国政府
[21:17] of the United States government. 最早采用的洗脑工具
[21:18] I wouldn’t call it that. 我不会这么叫它
[21:19] Of course you wouldn’t. 你当然不想
[21:21] Because then you’d have to admit 因为如此一来你就不得不承认
[21:22] how sophisticated the whole-scale duping 我国的全盘欺民术
[21:24] of this nation has become. 已经发展得极为完善
[21:26] I’m not following you. 我不懂你什么意思
[21:27] Aurora, Orlando, Sandy Hook. 奥罗拉影院枪击案 奥兰多夜店枪击案 桑迪胡克小学枪击案
[21:31] The United States government 美国政府
[21:32] shot up a bunch of empty buildings 枪扫了多处空楼
[21:35] and then gathered everything up 然后把这些枪击案收集到一起
[21:36] and traded it amongst themselves 用来满足自己的利益
[21:37] because that’s how plausible deniability works. 是谓合理推诿
[21:43] Sandy Hook was staged? 桑迪胡克小学枪击案也是政府策划的吗
[21:45] Sandy Hook was staged the worst. 而且是最烂的
[21:48] All those actors they threw in front of cameras 那些演员被推到镜头前
[21:50] to be grieving parents. 装成悲痛的父母
[21:51] I was screaming at my television set, 我当时在电视前面大吼
[21:54] “You’re lying!” “都是骗子”
[21:56] And if they would lie about that, 既然那都可以说谎
[21:58] then they would absolutely lie about a metal detector. 那他们当然也能在金属探测器上做手脚
[22:01] So let me make one thing clear moving forward. 我继续说下去之前 先说明一点
[22:05] When I say they, I mean you. 我所说的他们 其实指的是你
[22:14] Give me one second. 失陪一下
[22:37] Son of a– 狗娘养…
[22:39] What the hell kind of outfit you running here, Agent? 你带领的团队真是厉害啊 探员
[22:50] You want to talk about it? 想谈谈吗
[22:53] No. 不
[22:59] It’s OK to tap out if you want. 如果做不了也没关系
[23:02] No. Emily, I can do this. 不 艾米莉 我可以
[23:05] Has she said anything that points 她有没有提到什么信息
[23:07] to her involvement in the murders? 说明自己和谋杀案有关的吗
[23:09] Have you gotten any answers out of her? 从她那儿得到什么解答没有
[23:13] Maybe it’s time to change up the strategy. 或许是时候改换策略了
[23:25] Where’s Dr. Lewis? 露易丝博士呢
[23:27] I’m SSA Jareau. I’m here to talk to you 我是高级督察探员洁婼 来跟你谈谈
[23:29] about your favorite book, “Catcher in The Rye.” 你最喜欢的那本书《麦田里的守望者》
[23:33] I get it. 我懂了
[23:34] You’re rotating agents now, 这是探员轮换
[23:35] wearing me down so I can’t see your lies. 耗尽我的精力 避免被看穿你们的谎言
[23:37] Is that the game? 是这么玩的吧
[23:38] I just had some information 我不过是掌握一些露易丝探员
[23:40] Agent Lewis didn’t, 没有的情报
[23:42] but if you don’t want to hear it– 既然你都不想听
[23:43] No, I want to hear it. 我想听
[23:52] So after we found such a prominent clue on Carl, 我们在卡尔身上找到这么重要的线索
[23:56] we wanted to study the original text, 就想研究原文
[23:58] so we got a copy of the book. 于是找来了一本
[24:00] Apparently, “Catcher in The Rye” 看来 《麦田里的守望者》
[24:02] is the local book club selection this month. 是本地读书俱乐部的本月推荐
[24:05] And did you know that there are two actual… 而且你知道吗 在罗斯韦尔有两家…
[24:07] Brick and mortar bookstores in Roswell? 在罗斯韦尔有两家实体书店
[24:09] But one of the owners was happy to give me a copy. 其中一家很高兴给了我们一本
[24:11] What page is it? 多少页来着
[24:12] Uh, 76. That’s what was on Carl. 卡尔脖子上的是第76页
[24:13] Ok, here it is. It, uh, it starts mid-sentence. 翻到了 从句子中间开始的
[24:17] “Don’t see how he could like a phony book like that “不明白他如此徒有其表
[24:19] and still like the one by Ring Lardner.” 却仍像林·拉德纳笔下的人物”
[24:22] No, that’s not right. 不对
[24:24] What do you mean, it’s not right? I have it right here. 什么不对 它上面就这么写的
[24:26] That’s not what I saw. 我看的不是那样
[24:28] Did that just– 它刚刚是不是
[24:29] Yeah, see, this page 76 is different. 看 这个第76页不一样
[24:32] The page on Carl’s throat was annotated. 卡尔脖子上的那页有注释
[24:33] The publisher bolded terms and phrases for emphasis. 出版商给字词加粗做了强调
[24:36] Well, that would throw the whole layout of the book off 如此一来 整个排版都变了
[24:38] and then your page 76 wouldn’t look like this one. 你要找的第76页就不是这里的这页了
[24:41] Ok, there are two editions of the book. That’s common. 所以这本书有两版 这很常见
[24:44] But maybe it’s not the page that’s important. 不过 或许重要的不是页数
[24:47] Maybe it’s the edition. 而是版本
[24:48] The devil’s in the pitchforky little details, 恶魔就在三角叉的小细节里
[24:51] my friends. 朋友们
[24:52] I matched the formatting 倒霉卡尔
[24:54] of the text on poor doomed Carl 他身上那页纸的排版
[24:57] to a local publisher. 符合当地一个出版商
[24:58] He goes by the name of Bob Orci. 名叫鲍勃·奥茨
[25:01] He writes conspiracy- related commentary 他给《看灰马》《锡安长老会纪要》
[25:04] for books like “Behold a Pale Horse,” 《我的奋斗》等书
[25:07] “Protocols of The Elders of Zion,” 撰写一些阴谋论相关的
[25:09] “Mein Kampf.” 评论
[25:10] Books the truthers love. 都是真相论者喜欢的书
[25:11] Right now we need as much evidence as possible 目前我们想要搜集尽可能多的证据
[25:13] to prove that Doug is our unsub. 来证明道格就是我们的嫌犯
[25:15] If he bought the book we found on Carl, 如果卡尔身上那本书是他买的
[25:17] it strengthens our case. 就能为案子提供佐证
[25:18] Luke, you and Matt, bring in this publisher. 卢克 你和马特 把这个出版商带来
[25:20] I’m on it. Garcia, can you help me out with an address? 这就去 加西亚 能麻烦你给我一个地址吗
[25:22] Yeah, I’m working on the physical address of Mr. Orci as we speak. 咱们说话的时候我正忙着查他的具体地址
[25:25] The thing is, he lives so far out there 但是他住得很偏僻
[25:27] that it’s not a place where there are street numbers 那儿的街道都没有门牌号
[25:28] on the houses, so the closest single 所以我能给你的地址
[25:30] physical address I can get you is… 只能具体到
[25:31] Route 3, Greenwood Way? 格林伍德路三号线
[25:33] You know him? 你认识他吗
[25:34] By reputation. He’s not a truther. 名声在外 他不是真相论者
[25:35] He’s an anarchist. He’s dangerous. 他是无政府主义者 他很危险
[25:36] How dangerous? 怎么个危险法
[25:37] He has fertilizer lining his place as an explosive. 他把他那房子用化肥堆成了爆炸物
[25:41] Prentiss! 潘提斯
[25:42] Wait. That far out in the desert, there’s no cell service. 慢着 那地方远在沙漠 没有手机信号
[25:44] You’re not gonna reach them by phone. 电话是联系不上的
[25:59] Is that ANFO, Matt? 铵油吗 马特
[26:01] Yeah. 没错
[26:17] FBI! 联调局
[26:19] Oh, my god. 我的天啊
[26:31] What’s going on? Who are you? 怎么回事 你是什么人
[26:34] I’m SSA Emily Prentiss of the BAU. 我是行为分析组的特别督查探员艾米莉·潘提斯
[26:36] Melissa, you’re gonna want to take a seat. 梅丽莎 你还是坐下为好
[26:39] Oh, god, someone died, didn’t they? 天啊 有人死了 是吗
[26:41] What makes you say that? 何出此言
[26:43] You guys have had me waiting in here for hours 你们让我在这里等了几个小时
[26:45] while your team tracked down Bob Orci. 这期间你们小组的人去追查鲍勃·奥茨
[26:47] What happened? 发生了什么
[26:48] Are you recording this? You should. 你现在在录吗 你应该录下来的
[26:53] Agents Simmons and Alvez 西蒙斯和埃尔维斯探员
[26:55] landed at Bob Orci’s at 3:37 A.M. 凌晨3点37分到了鲍勃·奥茨的家
[26:57] The were very surprised by what they found. 他们对自己的发现感到非常讶异
[27:00] FBI! 联调局
[27:02] Oh, my god. 我的天
[27:04] Hey, guys, meet Bob Orci. Weapons down, please. 大伙 认识一下鲍勃·奥茨 请放下武器
[27:07] You were saying… 你刚才说
[27:08] Wait. So you got there before them. 等下 你在他们之前就到了那里
[27:10] How? 怎么去的
[27:11] By helicopter. 坐直升机
[27:12] Not the bureau’s helicopter. 不是局里的直升机
[27:14] This one belongs to the police force. 这架是警察局的
[27:16] What? 什么
[27:17] There’s been a push. 最近的风潮
[27:19] Police forces across the country 全国的警察局
[27:20] have been purchasing military-grade hardware. 一直在购买军用级别的硬件设备
[27:23] Yeah. Like grenade launchers and tanks. 对 比如枪榴弹发射器和坦克
[27:26] Roswell doesn’t need a tank. 罗斯韦尔不需要坦克
[27:28] It needs a helicopter. People get lost in the desert. 但需要直升机 经常有人在沙漠走失
[27:30] Sometimes an FBI agent like me 有时像我这样的联调局探员
[27:32] needs to get to a cabin in the middle of nowhere 需要尽快赶到偏远之地的
[27:34] as fast as possible. 一个小屋那去
[27:35] Based on your warning, the sheriff and I 根据你给的警告 警长和我
[27:37] landed a mile away and we came up with a plan. 在一英里以外的地方降落并想出了一个计划
[27:46] FBI! Hands up, now! 联调局 立刻举起手来
[27:49] Now! 马上
[27:50] Wh-what?! What is– 什么 搞什么
[27:51] Hands on your head. 双手抱头
[27:54] Get on your knees. 跪下
[27:55] Where’s the fertilizer, Bob? 肥料在哪 鲍勃
[27:57] The fertili– uh, it’s– 肥料 就在
[27:59] It’s under the tarp over there. 在那边的油布下面
[28:01] – Check it out. – Yes, sir. -去看看 -是 长官
[28:04] No, that’s, uh, my– my organic tomatoes 不 那是我的 我的有机番茄
[28:07] need special soil, and–and– 需要特殊的土壤
[28:10] Th-that’s my vitamin supplements are in those barrels. 桶里是我的维生素补充剂
[28:14] No, wait, wait, wait, wait. 不 等等 等等
[28:15] No, please. Please. 不 拜托 拜托
[28:17] I–I swear to you, I will surrender everything. 我发誓 我会交待所有事
[28:19] Just please don’t kill me. 请不要杀我
[28:21] Organic tomatoes. 有机番茄
[28:23] Yeah. 对
[28:25] ANFO stands for 铵油是
[28:26] Ammonium nitrate fuel oil. Fuel oil. 硝酸铵燃料油的缩写 燃料油
[28:29] You can’t grow anything with it. 这没法种东西
[28:30] We pointed that out to Bob. 我们也跟鲍勃说明了
[28:32] He said that must be why his tomatoes kept dying. 他说这肯定就是养不活番茄的原因
[28:35] We searched the whole compound anyway. 不过我们还是搜查了整个院子
[28:37] There was no bomb. 没有炸药
[28:38] But Bob Orci 但是鲍勃·奥茨
[28:40] had quite the story to tell. 可交待了不少事
[28:42] It’s all an act. I’m no hermit. 这些都是演的 我不是隐士
[28:45] Yeah, I– I tell these truthers 是 我告诉这些真相论者
[28:48] that I’m some kind of holy fool 我是圣愚
[28:50] and they buy all my stuff. 于是他们都来买我的东西
[28:52] By “stuff,” you mean your books? 你说的”东西” 是指那些书吗
[28:55] No, the books are a loss-leader. 不是 书只是亏本赚吆喝
[28:57] But the vitamin supplements, oh, 但是那些维生素补充剂
[29:00] Oh, my god, I’ve made so much money 天呐 我靠维生素补充剂
[29:02] off the vitamin supplements. 赚了老大一笔钱了
[29:04] So, “Catcher in The Rye” is just the latest 所以 《麦田里的守望者》 只是
[29:06] in a long line of crap. 你的最新忽悠
[29:08] Well, the book itself isn’t. 书本身并不是
[29:10] And J.D. Salinger is a genius. 塞林格是个天才
[29:12] Didn’t your read my commentary, read my notes, annotations? 你没看我的书评 笔记和注释吗
[29:16] I tried. You lost me when you tried to connect 我试过 但你要把男主
[29:20] Holden Caulfield to the Bilderberg Group. 和全球商政权贵秘社联系在一起时我就看不懂了
[29:22] There is no connection. 这里面没有联系
[29:23] All you gotta do to fool these morons 要想骗那些白痴们你只需要
[29:27] is to ask a question that starts with, 提出一个问题 前面加上一句
[29:29] “Isn’t it interesting?” “是不是很有意思”
[29:30] Like–like– like, isn’t it interesting 比如 是不是很有意思
[29:33] that Holden Caulfield and Bilderberg Group 男主和全球商政权贵秘社
[29:37] both have 15 letters. 都是十五个字母
[29:40] Yeah. And then you tag that 对 然后你紧接着
[29:41] with “Wow! Wake up, sheeple,” 用”醒醒吧 盲目的人们”造势
[29:43] you just sold a thousand copies. 你就能卖出一千本
[29:45] We think the killer might have bought 我们认为凶手可能
[29:46] one of your commentaries. 买了一本
[29:49] Who’d you sell to in Roswell? 在罗斯韦尔你都卖给谁了
[29:51] The book group is reading 读书小组下个月要看
[29:52] “Catcher in The Rye” next month, 《麦田里的守望者》
[29:54] so all I was trying to do is capitalize on that. 所以我想借此机会牟利
[29:57] And only one guy seemed to show any interest. 但似乎只有一个人感兴趣
[30:01] FBI! 联调局
[30:02] Oh, my god. 我的天
[30:04] Hey, guys, meet Bob Orci. 大伙 认识一下鲍勃·奥茨
[30:05] Weapons down, please. You were saying… 请放下武器 你刚才说
[30:09] Carl Lee. 卡尔·李
[30:11] The guy’s name was Carl Lee. 那个人叫卡尔·李
[30:14] So it was Carl’s copy. 所以是卡尔那本
[30:16] Doug didn’t bring it with him? 道格没有拿走吗
[30:18] Why would Doug put page 76 over Carl’s throat? 为什么道格要把第76页放在卡尔脖子上
[30:20] He didn’t. 他并没有
[30:22] Only Carl’s fingerprints and DNA were on that page. 那一页上只有卡尔的指纹和DNA
[30:25] Doug never touched it. 道格根本没有碰过
[30:27] You’ve lost me. 我不明白了
[30:29] Ever been shot before? 你之前中过枪吗
[30:30] People do weird things when they’re shot. 中枪的人会做出奇怪的举动
[30:36] Carl was slipping into shock, 卡尔正慢慢陷入休克
[30:38] meaning he had some vague awareness that he was gonna die 也就是说他模模糊糊地感觉到自己要死了
[30:41] and his brain was short-circuiting. 他的大脑也开始短路
[30:43] So that clue that seemed so important 4 hours ago, 所以说四小时前这条线索还至关重要
[30:46] it means nothing. 现在看来却毫无意义
[30:48] Life is messy, random. 生活是混乱而随机的
[30:50] That’s why I sent agent Jareau back to the first crime scene. 所以我要洁婼探员回到第一起凶案现场
[30:53] We needed to take a look at it again 我们需要再看一遍
[30:54] without any preconceptions. 摒弃所有偏见
[30:56] And when she saw the cleaning supplies, 于是她注意到了那些清洁用品
[30:58] she had an idea. 她有了个想法
[31:00] Specifically, what happens when you’re not careful 你清洁水族箱时
[31:03] how you clean your aquarium? 一个不小心 究竟会发生什么呢
[31:06] So she had Garcia do some research. 于是她让加西亚做了些调查
[31:08] So let’s talk about weird science. 那我们来看看神秘的科学知识
[31:09] There are certain types of coral 有一种特别的珊瑚
[31:11] that when they come into contact with bleach, 当它们接触到漂白剂时
[31:13] release something called a palytoxin. 会释放一种叫水螅毒素的东西
[31:16] So the coral, it, like, emits this aerosol 所以这种珊瑚 释放出这种毒雾
[31:19] and then that aerosol causes the throat 致使人的喉咙
[31:21] and the lungs to close and the eyes and the skin to burn. 和肺部紧闭 还有眼部和皮肤灼烧
[31:23] Well, that’s the mystery chemical weapon 这就是法医没能鉴定出来的
[31:25] the M.E. couldn’t place. 神秘化学武器
[31:27] So let’s play this out. 让我们来演绎一遍
[31:28] He pours in the bleach, 他往水族箱里倒入了漂白剂
[31:31] coral spits out its toxin, 珊瑚释放出了毒雾
[31:33] and mother nature does the rest. 接下去自然而然不幸就发生了
[31:44] It’s not murder. 这不是谋杀
[31:46] It’s an accident. 而是意外
[31:50] We’re veering dangerously close to bullcrap territory. 你越来越像是在胡说八道了
[31:53] We could call it murder. 我们可以称之为谋杀
[31:55] If the profile was Charles Darwin’s 如果侧写的依据是查尔斯·达尔文的
[31:57] theory of natural selection, 自然选择学说
[31:58] we could arrest the piece of coral, I guess. 那么我们可以逮捕一片珊瑚
[32:00] Or, we could just accept that life is– 又或者 我们可以接受生活是…
[32:04] Messy, random. Yeah. 混乱而随机的 行吧
[32:07] Until it’s not. 不过这次不是
[32:09] What does that mean? 什么意思
[32:10] Well, that seemingly unimportant book, 关于那本看似无关紧要的书
[32:13] there was one additional detail Bob Orci told us about 鲍勃·奥茨还告诉了我们一个细节
[32:16] that I forgot to mention. 我刚才忘提了
[32:18] No, I–I didn’t forget. 不 我不是忘提了
[32:21] I was holding back for dramatic effect. 只是留到最后说 创造出一种戏剧效果
[32:24] Carl Lee. His name was Carl Lee. 卡尔·李 他叫卡尔·李
[32:27] And the reason that sticks out 我格外记得他的原因
[32:30] is because he asked me to write a dedication 是因为他要求我在书的内页上
[32:32] on the inside cover of the book. 写一段题辞
[32:34] It’s something I add for an extra 20 bucks. 为此我还多收了二十块钱呢
[32:36] You know? And sometimes I use the wild man font 还有你知道吗 有时候我就乱划拉一通
[32:39] and the truthers all go, 那些真相论者还会说
[32:40] “Oh, wow, look, he actually wrote stuff in my book.” “哇 他给我的书题辞了”
[32:43] Tara, we have something. 塔拉 有发现了
[32:52] Found it, Emily. 找到了 艾米丽
[32:53] What does it say? 上面写了什么
[32:55] “To my darling Melissa, love always, Carl.” “至我的挚爱梅丽莎 永远爱你 卡尔”
[33:00] We were dating. That’s not a crime. 我们在约会 这不犯法
[33:02] So why hide it? 为什么要隐瞒
[33:03] The truther community is small, 真相论者的圈子很小
[33:05] and we’re gossipy. 大家都爱传闲话
[33:07] Also, we’re already convinced agents like you are watching us. 还有 我们确信像你们这样的探员在监视我们
[33:09] So Carl and I covered our tracks. 所以我和卡尔就隐藏了痕迹
[33:12] So well, in fact, that the great and powerful Garcia 我们干得很不错 连你们那个伟大的加西亚
[33:14] is not going to find them. 都找不到一丝记录
[33:15] I believe you. 我相信你
[33:16] Which is why we had to rely on old-fashioned profiling 正因如此我们必须凭借原始的侧写技术
[33:20] to figure out this next part. 来继续往下查
[33:21] And it started with a question you asked first. 就从你一开始提出的那个问题开始
[33:24] Why would Doug kill himself for no reason? 为什么道格无缘无故自杀了
[33:28] So, we reconstructed Doug’s suicide to see what we missed. 于是我们再现了道格的自杀现场 找寻遗漏的线索
[33:33] So you were there and I was here. 你站在那边 我站在这边
[33:34] Right. 是的
[33:35] And then he was screaming at you, 他对你吼道
[33:37] “I know a false flag when I see one, bitch.” “嫁祸行径我一看便知 你个贱人”
[33:39] And then bang. 然后他就自杀了
[33:41] No, that’s not right. 不 不对
[33:42] He said all those things, but not to me. 他是说了那些话 但不是对着我说的
[33:44] He was looking at you. 他看的是你
[33:45] No, no. If someone made eye contact with me 不 不是 要是有人跟我对视
[33:48] and called me a bitch, I’d remember. 还叫我贱人 我会记得的
[33:50] Maybe he wasn’t looking at either of you. 也许他看的不是你们两个
[33:51] He was looking between you. 他是在看站在你们中间位置的人
[33:53] Uh…JJ, you were posted up over there 小洁 你当时是在那边守着
[33:56] – for line of sight. – Yeah. -观察情况 -对
[33:57] Ok, there’s only one one other woman 那么 屋子里只有一个女人
[33:59] in the room he would have been talking to. 可能与他有过交谈
[34:02] The reason we asked you here, 叫你们来的目的
[34:03] the only reason, is to listen. 唯一的目的 是想传达讯息
[34:06] That’s all. 仅此而已
[34:07] So just listen. 所以你只需要接受讯息
[34:10] Listen. Put the gun down. 接受讯息 把枪放下
[34:12] I know a false flag when I see one. 嫁祸行径我一看便知
[34:15] You bitch! 你个贱人
[34:16] It all started with Carl’s text. 一切都始于卡尔发的短信
[34:18] “I’m close to finding out who it is.” “我快查出他是谁了”
[34:20] He was talking about Melissa, 他是在说梅丽莎的事
[34:21] As in, “I’m close to finding out who she’s cheating with.” 意思是”我快查出她的奸夫是谁了”
[34:24] She was cheating with Doug? 她跟道格之间有奸情
[34:26] Yes. And when she found out 没错 当她发现卡尔
[34:27] Carl was onto her, she killed him. 在查她 她就杀了卡尔
[34:29] Whoa. Slow down there, partner. 慢着 拍档
[34:30] Think about it. It’s the oldest motivation in the book– 想想看 最原始的动机
[34:32] Sex. Melissa is cunning and manipulative, 性 梅丽莎很狡猾 能操控人心
[34:36] and she is a psychopath, and a good one. 她是精神变态 而且她很厉害
[34:38] I mean, she sat there while I laid out this entire case, 我在向她解释整个案子的过程中 她就坐在那儿
[34:41] she did not tip a thing. 丝毫不露声色
[34:43] Now, Doug’s prints were on the gun because of the suicide, 道格是自杀的 所以枪上有他的指纹
[34:45] But with Carl, Melissa could have used gloves, and… 但卡尔被害案 梅丽莎可能戴了手套作案 还有…
[34:51] What? 怎么了
[34:52] Why is everybody staring at me? 为什么你们每个人都盯着我
[34:54] Tara, I want to believe that. 塔拉 我很想相信你的分析
[34:57] An arrest would relieve a lot of tension on this case, but… 此刻进行逮捕会大大缓解案子的紧张局面 但是
[35:02] But we don’t have the evidence, 但是我们没有证据
[35:04] and without the evidence, we’re no better than the truthers. 没有证据 我们和那些真相论者没什么两样了
[35:08] No better than the truthers. 和真相论者没什么两样
[35:13] Melissa… 梅丽莎
[35:17] Thinks that Sandy Hook was staged. 认为桑迪胡克小学枪击案是政府策划的
[35:22] I was there… 我当时就在那儿
[35:24] That day, and I counseled those parents, 那一天 我给家长们做了心理疏导
[35:27] And I saw… 然后我看到了…
[35:32] I saw those kids. 我看到了那些孩子
[35:34] So the day that I lose to someone like her… 所以 如果有那么一天我输给了像她这样的人
[35:39] That’s the day that I quit. 那就是我辞职的那天
[35:42] It’s biased thinking, 这想法带有偏见
[35:44] and if we allow it to color our profile 如果我们容许这种偏见沾染了侧写
[35:47] and the arrest falls apart, 而最后逮捕是错误的
[35:49] we’ll be a stain on the bureau. 我们会给局里留下污点
[35:52] Ok, so what, we just… we just back off on Melissa? 那要怎么办 我们就这样 对梅丽莎屈服了
[35:57] No. We back up our profile. 不 我们要将侧写付诸实施
[36:00] You have a theory, Tara. Now prove your results. 你已经有了推断 塔拉 现在证明你的结论
[36:04] Now, once we’re inside Melissa’s house, what are we looking for? 等我们去到梅丽莎的住所 第一个要找什么东西
[36:08] Well, maybe she cleaned up Carl Lee’s crime scene. 也许她清理了卡尔·李遇害的犯罪现场
[36:10] The gun’s accounted for, 枪已经找到了
[36:11] but the missing bullet and casing aren’t. 失踪的子弹和弹壳还没有
[36:13] Great start. What else? 开了个好头 还有什么
[36:16] I admit my bias, out loud, 我承认我对你有偏见 我直说
[36:19] because I wasn’t able to see 因为我当时一直
[36:20] what was right in front of me the whole time. 没能看清放在我眼前的东西
[36:24] I thought anyone who believed in conspiracy theories 我以为相信阴谋论的人
[36:26] had to be deluded. 都很异想天开
[36:28] There was no way they could outsmart me. 他们不可能比我更聪明
[36:30] And I was wrong. 我错了
[36:32] There is a conspiracy in this case. 这个案子里有一个阴谋论
[36:35] And you are at the center of it. 你就在这个阴谋论的中心
[36:38] So, allow me to be clear 我先说清楚
[36:43] from this point forward. 跟之前一样
[36:44] I’m going to give you one chance to tell the truth. 我会给你一次机会说出事实
[36:47] One. Keep in mind we are already searching your place. 就一次 记住 我们已经在搜查你的住所了
[36:51] If you lie, if you hold back in any way, 如果你撒谎 如果你有丝毫的隐瞒
[36:55] I will know about it, 我会知道的
[36:56] and I will nail you for it, 我会让你受到制裁
[36:59] all the way to a life sentence. 判到终身监禁
[37:07] 删除文件1309-08 是 否
[37:10] What’s the point of this? 有什么意义呢
[37:13] I guess there’s just one last thing to say 我想在我行使请律师的权利前
[37:15] before I invoke my right to an attorney. 只有一句话要说
[37:21] Good luck. 祝你好运
[37:33] Anything? 有发现吗
[37:34] Melissa’s house was spotless. 梅丽莎的公寓一尘不染
[37:35] Zero evidence of her involvement. 完全没有她涉案的证据
[37:37] How are you guys doing? 你们怎么样
[37:39] Yikes. 不怎么样
[37:40] Yeah, every time we try to reason it out, 每次想要理清头绪
[37:42] we keep hitting different walls. 最会碰到各种各样的难题
[37:43] We have to make an arrest 如果我们再不实施抓捕
[37:45] or release all the truthers from custody. 就只能释放所有真相论者
[37:47] Give me the version that makes the most sense. 给我最合理的解释
[37:48] Ok, well, Doug was holding the gun that killed Carl, 道格手上的确有杀死卡尔的枪
[37:50] but there is nothing behaviorally 但是没有任何证据
[37:52] that points to him being a killer. 能指明他是凶手
[37:54] And Melissa’s the undiagnosed psychopath, 梅丽莎是未确诊的精神病患
[37:56] and Carl was figuring out that she was cheating. 卡尔发现她出轨了
[37:58] And as his girlfriend, she would know where he hid his guns, 作为他的女友 她肯定知道他把枪藏在那里
[38:01] and so we– we’re thinking this. 所以我们…我们觉得是这样
[38:03] Carl and Melissa were fighting. 卡尔和梅丽莎产生争执
[38:05] Psychopaths aren’t known for their small egos 精神病患者控制不了自己的自负
[38:07] or impulse control, and so Melissa got angry 和冲动 于是梅丽莎很生气
[38:10] – and she waits for carl to turn his back, – Carl! -她等卡尔转过头去 -卡尔
[38:12] and then bang. 然后砰的一声
[38:17] So she cleans up as best as she could, 于是她尽她所能清理了现场
[38:19] but now she has to hide what she did. 但她需要掩盖她所做的事
[38:29] So we asked the truthers to listen to our profile, 所以我们让真相论者听我们的侧写时
[38:32] and she thought, “A-ha! I’ll turn this to my advantage. 她想 “这是个好机会
[38:35] “I’ll frame my boyfriend, who is the most likely suspect 我要陷害我的男友 如果他们查起来
[38:38] if they put this together.” 他的嫌疑最大”
[38:39] So she slips the gun into Doug’s pocket. 于是她将枪塞到道格的口袋里
[38:41] And Doug walks through without incident 道格安然无事地走了进去
[38:43] because the metal detector is broken. 因为金属探测器坏了
[38:45] He doesn’t notice the gun in his pocket 他不知道自己口袋里有枪
[38:47] until midway through our profiling and he panics. 侧写发布到一半时他发现了 非常慌张
[38:50] What did you put in my pocket?! 你们在我口袋里放了什么
[38:52] – Gun! – Drop it! -枪 -快放下
[38:53] He assumes, like all truthers, 他像所有真相论者一样
[38:55] that no one in the government is gonna believe him, 认为政府里的人不会相信他
[38:57] so his last words aren’t to us, 所以他最后的遗言不是和我们说的
[38:59] but to Melissa. 而是对梅丽莎
[39:00] I know a false flag when I see one. 嫁祸行径我一看便知
[39:03] You bitch! 你个贱人
[39:06] That’s the version that makes the most sense. 这是最合理的解释
[39:09] Even if I buy it, a D.A. won’t. 就算我信 地检也不会信
[39:11] We need more, guys. 我们需要更多 伙计们
[39:13] Well, the only thing that’s left 我们现在只剩
[39:14] is the bullet and the casing. 子弹和弹壳没找到
[39:15] But she could have dumped that anywhere. 但是她可能扔在了任何地方
[39:17] No, that’s not the only thing. The podcast. 不 不止那些 还有播客
[39:19] She–she had us right where she wanted. 她把我们引到了她的陷阱里
[39:20] She could have posted the audio of our conversation 她本来可以把我们对话的音频发出来
[39:23] to prove we were trying to cover this up, 证明我们想掩盖这件事
[39:25] but instead she deleted it. 但是她却删掉了
[39:27] Which she only would have done 她只有在暴露罪行后
[39:28] if she had revealed herself somehow. 才有可能这么做
[39:29] She didn’t say anything incriminating 我和她说话的时候
[39:31] when I talked to her. 她没露出任何马脚
[39:33] Me neither. 我也是
[39:34] Then it was me. She let something slip, 那么肯定是我 她说漏了什么
[39:36] something she doesn’t want me to remember. 一些她不希望我记起来的事
[39:37] So, what? 是什么呢
[39:41] Aurora, Orlando, Sandy Hook. 奥罗拉影院枪击案 奥兰多夜店枪击案 桑迪胡克小学枪击案
[39:45] The United States government 美国政府
[39:46] shot up a bunch of empty buildings 枪扫了多处空楼
[39:48] and then gathered everything up 然后把这些枪击案收集到一起
[39:49] and traded it amongst themselves, 用来满足自己的利益
[39:51] because that’s how plausible deniability works. 是谓合理推诿
[39:56] She traded it. 她卖掉了
[39:57] Traded what? 卖掉了什么
[39:58] The bullet and the shell casing. 子弹和弹壳
[39:59] She took the evidence and she gave it to someone else. 她把这些证据都给别人了
[40:01] And you know this because… 你为什么会知道…
[40:03] Think about a conspiracy theory like a pathology. 他们会把阴谋论想做是一种疾病
[40:05] What disgusts her, what she fears most in other people, 她认为什么最恶心 最惧怕别人怎么做
[40:08] that’s the action she’ll copy 她就会效仿
[40:09] to justify her own belief system. 来加深她的信念
[40:11] So who has the bullet? 那子弹在谁手上
[40:13] Who else? 还能有谁
[40:15] The unsub we’ve been looking for is melissa miller, 我们要找的嫌犯是梅丽莎·米勒
[40:18] and we think she’s made one of you an accomplice 我们认为你们中有协助她
[40:20] to her murder of Carl Lee. 杀害卡尔·李的人
[40:22] An unwitting accomplice. 一名不知情的帮凶
[40:24] We aren’t keeping you in custody. 我们没有关押你们
[40:26] Anyone who wants to leave can, 想离开的人可以离开
[40:27] and everyone that wanted representation 想要律师的人
[40:29] has a lawyer present. 你们的律师也都在
[40:31] All we want is for you to listen to our theory. 我们只想让你们听听我们的推论
[40:33] After Carl Lee’s murder, Melissa approached one of you 卡尔·李被杀后 梅丽莎接近你们中的一人
[40:36] and she told you that the U.S. Government 告诉你们美国政府
[40:37] was going to frame both Bryan and Carl’s murder on the Truthers. 准备将布莱恩和卡尔的死栽赃在真相论者身上
[40:41] Right on cue, we showed up. 然后我们正好出现了
[40:43] So, she gave you a box or bag, 所以她给了你一个箱子 或者包
[40:46] told you not to look inside, 叫你别看里面
[40:47] said it was all part of our cover-up. 说都是我们设的局
[40:49] What she gave you was material evidence of Carl’s murder. 她给你的是杀害卡尔留下的证据
[40:53] Now, you can think what you want of us, 随你们怎么想我们
[40:55] we are not here to frame anyone. 我们不是来陷害谁的
[40:57] We’re not the murderers. She is. 我们不是凶手 她才是
[41:00] Did anyone accept something like this from her? 有人从她手里接受过这样的东西吗
[41:17] I did. 我有
[41:19] It’s–it’s at my house. 就在我家里
[41:34] You know what that is, Melissa? 你知道这是什么吗 梅丽莎
[41:39] That is a magic bullet. 那是一颗魔法子弹
[41:47] Stand up. 站起来
[41:50] Melissa Miller, you are under arrest 梅丽莎·米勒 你因涉嫌谋杀
[41:52] for the murder of Carl Lee. 卡尔·李被捕了
[41:55] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[41:57] You have the right to an attorney. 你有权请律师
[42:01] ♪ So we faked ourselves on the ending ♪ 最后我们伪装自己
[42:07] ♪ And breathe in their lies ♪ 生存在他们的谎言中
[42:13] ♪ While the water brings no cleansing ♪ 水流无法冲刷一切
[42:19] ♪ Just reflects strangers’ eyes ♪ 倒映着陌生人的眼
[42:24] “Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, “每个人都可以有自己的观点
[42:27] but not to his own facts.” 但那并一定是事实”
[42:29] Daniel Patrick Moynihan. 丹尼尔·帕特里克·莫伊尼汉
[42:31] ♪ Truth was too hard to mention ♪ 真相太难面对
犯罪心理

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪心理(Criminal Minds)第13季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme